100 BEST BUY

Consumer complaints and reviews about 100 BEST BUY

ramesh kurma

Oct 26, 2014

item not revised after sending to u

kurma ramesh
mobile no: 9848113897
amount paid: 4999.00
credit card payment
if u dont take action on the item
i will file a case in consumer forum under section 420.
if u dont have this item tab, plz send any item of the same cost.
krishan k ojha

Mar 8, 2014

Kouton pack shirts still not received

Dear BestBuy Team,
Still do not received any response till date.

Already its completed 60days till i have not get my product and have not get any information about my product regarding the status of despatches.

Iam sending daily mails to 100 bestbuy.com regarding status of despatch. but there is no reply or response from 100bestbuy such like poor service i never seen in anywhere.

When iam calling to Customercare 100bestbuy.com (08067539400) regarding the status of my product despatch they are simply disconnecting the phone calls.

If i will not get my product kindly refund my amount otherwise i will put a complaint in consumer court section 420.

Kindly let us know the actual despatch status immediately.

From: ojha.kk00@hotmail.com
To: info@100bestbuy.com; care@100bestbuy.com; legal@suksh.com; service@100bestbuy.com
CC: partner@100bestbuy.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 22:13:00 +0530

<!-- .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; } -->
Dear BestBuy Team,

Still do not received any response from your side.

Dear Mr SUKESH {CEO],

Request revert ASAP.

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:45:26 +0530

Dear BestBuy Team,
I am krishan has haven't seen any response from your side.I want my money back as soon as possible.It has been 2 month that you haven't responded to my message.Please contact me on my number 9198880022 other wise I will go for consumer court alongwith with the expenses.

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:06:42 +0530

Dear BestBuy Team,

As discussed on 15th Feb 2014 your Team Member (Rakesh And Sanjay) As per Kouton pack shirts dispatched. But still not received any POD details.

So pls provided the POD details ASAP.

Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:51:15 +0530

Dear BestBuy Team,

Still not received any response your side.

If not able to dispatch the product so pls refund my amount ASAP.

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:35:34 +0530

Request revert ASAP the current status.

To: info@100bestbuy.com; care@100bestbuy.com; legal@suksh.com
Subject: Kouton pack shirts still not received
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 14:18:48 +0530

Dear Team

My Name is krishan ojha I ordered Koutons Pack Of 5 Shirts (Assorted Colors) of month on dec.13 but some technical issue in product so return you pack. Almost two month ago but don’t have received my product.

I have called your call center round about 20 times. Every person telling me crape story your product has been dispatch 1 to 2 days. But I don’t understand what is the issue still don’t have received any communication regarding your side.

So pls confirm how many days’ delvers the product.

Feb 26, 2014

damge product return
iball tablate muze mila lekin usaka disply broken hua hai/ iball tablate ko mai return curriuer se bheja hai / use turant bhejiye / iball tablet ke sath mera mamory card laga hua hai pl.use bhi bhejiye / DTDC CURRIUER se parsal bhejiye /DTDC CURRIUER sewa mere city mai available hai /parsal ko wooden covering me bhejiye /parsal ko wooden covering me na hone se product damge hota hai/ mera order ID13695108 hai /parsal milne par muze email aur phone kijiye /

Feb 26, 2014

damge product return

iball tablate muze mila lekin usaka disply broken hua hai/ iball tablate ko mai return curriuer se bheja hai / use turant bhajna / iball tablet ke sath mera mamory card laga hua hai pl.use bhi bhajna / DTDC CURRIUER se parsal bhajna /DTDC CURRIUER sewa mere city mai available hai / mera order ID13695108 hai /
gbmusic

Sep 26, 2013

100bestbuy.com

sala comny ko lath marnaa hai sabi help kijiye mein bhi karungaa ,,and information dungaaa...
gbmusic

Sep 26, 2013

100bestbuy.com

Suksh Technology,salapuria hallmark,Salarpuria hallmark,marthali outer ring road,Bangalore,near new horizon collage,
--100bestbuy.com online shopping company,any com,any Complain contact me and i help u. . . . .gbmusic182@ovi.com
biochm87

Aug 14, 2013

not getting delivery of mp3 player

i have ordered 2 piece zebroic mp3 player on 12 th june,out of that 1 i received in a week,second one i have not received yet,so many time i complaint to customercare
but they are like buffaloes lazy,so till today i have not find my second mp3 player.
my mob no 8892310097
unanimous1985

Jul 11, 2013

Irresponsible behaviour by the employees

I took part in a contest to win Samsung Galaxy tab 750 in May 2013 and I paid an amount of Rs.399/-. Later I was informed that I got selected for the product, and that I will be getting it via courier. I never got the product till date. I tried calling them @08067536400 many times for which there is no response at all. After more than a month, I again got call saying that I got selected for another product and that I have to make a payment of Rs.3999/-. I do not know what is the product. I asked him to send me an email on the product details. He sent me an email of the product for which I paid in May. I do not know about the product for which he said that the actual price is Rs.20000/-. Whenever I try to get the details of the product on phone, the employees answer in an irresponsible manner as if they do not work for the organization. Why should I pay Rs.3999/- for which I do not get anything from them? As far as I cannot trust these people, I cannot make anything out of them. I already lost Rs.399/- for trusting these irresponsible employees
balupraveen_2006

Jun 16, 2013

Didn't receive my product

On June 7th 2013 i ordered "Intex Elegant Headphone" and did the payment online (Rs. 336 + 130 shipping cost,
i didn't get my tracking number), i called on 11th june & 14th june and the customer care service persons told today(each day they said the same 11th & 14th) evening we will dispatch your product ., but not yet i got my product.,

Mobile Number : 8608280237 (which i used for ordering in 100bestbuy) .,

please send me the correct product which ordered with in 2 day's else i will file a complain(i have sms which i got from 100bestbuy and i recorded the conversation which i spoke with the customer care in my phone)

Hoping for solve this issue as soon as possible ,thanks in advance

Praveen B (8608280237)

Feb 13, 2013

product not delivered-1 month passed

I ordered a Kain Canvas Shoes through 100 best buy online.Till now I have not recieved my prodct.I called the cc no and no one is picking the call .I am very upset ..please help me and send my product.

Product name is :Kain Canvas Shoes (P270812-16-SkyBlue)

My name is Ramandeep singh and cell no is 9741333998..I want you to help me..100 best buy is a cheat company.
rautesh

Oct 1, 2012

product not delivere 3 month passed

Name of company/service: 100bestbuy.com
order no.4792832 ordered on 14th of july
called them atleast 50 times they even dont pic up the phone nor they call back
even gave the detail of alternative product to be send in case of non availability of the previous product
then also they are not contacting with me at all
please take strict action against them
mine no. 9412821428
Ngawang Send email

Aug 28, 2012

ACCOUNT HACKED

100 best buy shopping site online is simply a cheater. Just a few days back I have played the contest and the very next day i was informed that i am one of lucky lottery winner and given 3 options to claim for the prize . the person who called first told that it was all free of cost then at the very end of his talk, he surprised me telling that the cost of courier service is rupees 920 . He added that the lottery that i won was a sony mp3 player worth somewhere around 4000 rupees and 4GB memory card but this morning when the things inside the pack that 100 best buy deleivered is a local mp3 player worth 150 rupees.reff no of the product is 6907758. This shopping site is just fake one . Beware Beware !!!

Aug 28, 2012

Keshu56 Send email

Feb 29, 2012

ACCOUNT HACKED

100bestbuy.com has really improved the service in terms of delivery. The service quality has really improved than what was provided few months ago. I was just surprised to get a book "Wings Of Fire: An Autobiography" by APJ Abdul Kalam delivered to me in just 3 days and at lesser price than what was being offered by the other website. The website layout has also improved from the previous layout, although i think there is a lot of scope for improvement when compared to other online shopping sites.
Hope they service quality will always be maintained.

Feb 29, 2012

ACCOUNT HACKED

Hope they service quality will always be maintained.
Biswajit9 Send email

Feb 21, 2012

ACCOUNT HACKED

I shop online maybe once a month and have never had a better experience with any other customer service. My first 100bestbuy.com purchase a set of toys for my daughter, the "4 day express delivery" was actually delivered in only 3 days. The toys were perfectly as they showed in the website but one was broken and the remote was not working. I called them right away to exchange the toys.
After 10 times they received the call. While on the phone with the replied, she asked me the order number and then asked me to return the product to our address that was broken and the new toy was delivered in next 8 days at home. I got my new product in 6 days.Very cool!. Only suggestion from my side is to make customer care more better.

Feb 21, 2012

100bestbuy.com Send email

Feb 15, 2012

More Offers & quaries

:080-6570 3191

:080-6547 0656

:080-6570 4028
if you have any queries about the product please contact our customer care representative

help you :8088211777

Happy Shopping
Manish_19sky Send email

Feb 11, 2012

ACCOUNT HACKED

I won 11.1 gram gold in november 2011 and got a response like I would be getting it in a weeks time. But weeks became month but still I didn't get the product. Initially they didn't responded in one tone, whenever u call them they say that u will get the product in 5 working days. Finally they told me that gold cannot be given through corries and u need to come to bangalore to get the product.

In the mean time for december month I won a hcl tab. But like the earlier case they didn't sent me the product. On calling them they told me that the product is not in stock and will be given in 10 days.

In feb first week I got a call from visa and payment regarding the transactions and the product status. I told them the whole story. They told me to go and get the product immediately. And get in touch with them.

On 8 feb 2011 I informed the companies customer care that I will be coming on 11th asked for there agreement. They told me it will be fine.

On 11th I went to bangalore to my surprise the company is only a single room office called suksh private limited. Where thing work half haphazardly.

They told me that they had no information of my arrival and does not have my product. Finally they aggrieved to give me the gold by 12 pm. They told me that they will not give me hcl tab, the reason was that I won gold and the tab was a mistake on their part. They told me that a person can win only one product. And will not will any more product if he/She is participating in other contest also. Finally at 12 pm they gave me 8gram gold . Not even the promised 11.1 gram gold. The reason was that I didn't inform them(which is not true) in time and at present only 8gram can be get from hell knows how many shops in bangalore.

I ask the question who will pay for 3 gram gold(9 thousand rupees)

what about my hcl tab

what kind of contest policy to they follow

why there is no response when I sent email to 100 best buy service, info, track, contest mail addresses

Feb 11, 2012

ACCOUNT HACKED

I ask the question who will pay for 3 gram gold(9 thousand rupees)

what about my hcl tab

what kind of contest policy to they follow

Manishb26 Send email

Non-Receipt of SONY VAIO LAPTOP

Dear all,
I have placed an order with 100bestbuy.com vide no.1396412 & 1396453 dt. 12.11.2011 for gold contest and paid rs.1100/- And rs.199/-. Almost more than one month have been passed but no information about the contest /Lucky draw.Whereas the company claims to refund the money after 30 days but in my case no intimation about contest or money refund, moreover theier phone number 08088211777 doesnt work . I called them many times during 10am to 6pm but the recorded voice on the phone and it says "all our customer care executives are busy or you might be calling after office hours". The company does not allow to change to password of our choice...there is no option to make complaint or register our complaint...I have also tracked my orders on their website but nothing happen...please suggest me what should
100bestbuy Send email

Dear sir/madam

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response. Apologies for the inconvenience.
if you have forgotten your password, go to www, 100bestbuy.com Homepage click on sign in,
Enter your Mobile number in forgot password option, soon later pass word will be sent to given mobil number. Thank you.
if you have any query please contact our customer care representative
help you 8088211777

100bestbuy Send email

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

If you have forgotten the password, go to www.100bestbuy.com home page and then click on sign in then enter your mobile number soon later you will receive the password on given mobile number

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative
help you 8088211777

Anurag Walia Send email

Hello all,
I participated a contest which was playing through 100bestbuy.Com just rs.199 for so many products. So I applied for one Samsung Galaxy Note for that i made payment 5 times of worth rs 199 each and end of month me haven't selected for lucky draw, then i called them to revert my money and they told me that this Money will not be refundable. if you win in this contest, you will win the product free of cost which will be chosen from you by 100bestbuy website. If you will not win your money will be added as credit points in our site, by that credit point you can purchase any products from 100bestbuy website in very less price. Then i ordered a HTC Explorer from 100bestbuy, then i receive a mail and call from their executive and he told me to pay online and then he give me order number. After online payment, again he called me and give me order number and said you will received your product by courier within 6 days. After 10 days i got my product(HTC Explorer) and i save more than RS. 3500 as well as i use my credit points to purchase this product. Its market cost is around RS.10839. I m very happy with their online service.

213406 - product not recieved
    my order id 3293020305 at22/10/2014. still i did not...
    Bharat Gas - Non delivery of Cylinder
    Consumer no. 61536310 , booked cylinder on 19th sept...
    snapdeal.com - defected battery
    I have received my order no-3232520175 (intex mobile) with...
    SSC - Not received of admit card by post.
    My registration Id is 51121141662. My exam is on...
    Ahmedabad AMTS - Too much carelessly in Duty performance
    It has been Seen that between 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm only 2 or...