100bestbuy

Consumer complaints and reviews about 100bestbuy

ravipsharma90

Aug 11, 2014

Misleading Information always from 100bestbuy.com

I have a very bad experience from 100 best buy.com. Kindly Purchase from other online sites
ravipsharma90

Aug 11, 2014

Deduction of amount/ False Information

Myself RAVI PRAKASH SHARMA
Contact No n MAIL ID(Registered)- 9911737920 , ravipsharma90@gmail.com
I have take Part in 100best buy Contest on 9-june-2014 to which an amount of 699 has been deducted from my Account.
This Amount is now showing in my 100best buy Account. Now I am Purchasing some product from 100best buy Site. First of all, Watever I purchased ... below there is a Box mentioning "Would you use your Credit for this purchase" Whenever I Clicked its take only a part of my money (already in 100 bestbuy A/c) like I Purchase aan item of 468/- then from my 100best buy Account its only take an amount of 210/- n giving me instruction for rest of the amount. It is not using my Money already in 100bestbuy at one go like the entire amount of 468/- from my 100bestbuy A/c(699 Rs) as there are no instructions regarding this while playing the Contest.
My 2nd Complain is that Yesterday Night I purchased 2 items from 100 besy buy of which an amount of 259 has been deducted from my STATE BANK OF INDIA Account but there is no confirmation of the order till now as i have not receive any mail regarding my Purchase. I have called 5-6 times but dosen't receive any Satisfactory Answer from 100 best buy Customer Care.
Kindly req my Complain with an entire amount of 699+259 = 958
Thanks !!
Divyesh10

Aug 5, 2014

100bestbuy Refunds

Hello sir I am Divyesh Bulsara I was received 5 formal shirt in rs of 999 site of 100bestbuy and it will received all second and dirty shirts and if i will sent the complain in his no so 100bestbuy customer only mentions i will register ur complains but last 15 days to i will message and also call u but he is make me full so please help me to resolve this problems and my order will replace or refurnd my money....please help me.
rakesh khairwal

Jul 26, 2014

receive wrong product

I have participate in your competition. as per discus to your executive I am winner of 20/100 participant. In this discus U are send me A Samsung dual Sim with 5 mega pixel camera mobile of 1280/- cost. Today I have receive the courier & pay of rs 1280/-.
In the Box i see the VOX Mobile. I am not satisfied to this product. plz send me the right product in right time as per discus to ur Executive.

Rakesh Khairwal

Mandsour (mp)

amitfurtado

Jul 23, 2014

100bestbuy misleading ads - have proof on calls

I paid 699 for a contest entry this month on 3rd July 2014 and its brought me a lot of pain and misery instead (have the entire conversation recorded on my phone)I was immediately called and asked for 9999 as an entry for a contest for the Nokia Lumia 1020 and I paid that amount on 7th July 2014 and got the amount of 10698 credited to my 100bestbuy account. I was promised two watches and an iBall Silver Slide 2G Tablet (7236) as free gifts for this contest, that would be shipped within seven days to my address on the call (have the entire conversation recorded as well). I received the Tablet however no watches in the parcel that arrived.
There are no contest results as yet and no mention of it on the website and I am wondering if my money was spent based on a lie. I went online and tried to redeem my credit points that are there, however when I select any product I want to buy, it still asks me to pay something out of it instead of using my credits on the website. This is a scam
You can’t go around misleading people like this and then sending an invoice priced at 9999/- for a product whose MRP is 6999/-. The product was a freebie and it cannot be invoiced as 9999/- This is plain cheating. Secondly, if credits are on your website, then why should I pay for products instead of redeeming them for products listed..

Amit Furtado
T K Basu

Jul 12, 2014

Non Acknowledged Payment and Non delivery of fruit and vegetable Juicer

On 19th June 2014 I bought one Styker Heavy Duty Fruit & Vegetable Juicer (TJ1) at Rs 315/- utilizing my credit point of Rs 252/- and payment made through my Visa Debit Card No. 4213190074024583 .The amount was debited my A/C for Rs 315/- under reference PRCR/000000936564/19-06-2014: 10:25:11/SWT. The Account Statement as a proof of my payment and deal details as proof of transaction mailed on 20th and 28th June,2014 and also attached hereunder for your ready reference.
Payment acknowledgement and order/Invoice number did not received as after the deal the link may be lost After waiting for about five minuets when I felt that there may be any problem about the link I disconnect the line. Last complaint. mailed to you on 12th July.2014. On the same day I received 2 phone call from the above company. They are asking my debit card No and validity(12/2017) and asking me PVR No. which I did not share. They are confusing me by telling me about 2nd May which was already resolved They commented with confidence nothing will achieved by lodging complaint unless I share PVR NO.. I am really astonished the attitude of the people of the company. Including this I purchased 3 items and previous two items I received after lodging complaint and vigorous follow up.

Tushar Kumar Basu
( Mobile) 9831824344
Kolkata 700042
Akhil Nair

Jul 6, 2014

product not received

I have ordered a product from 100bestbuy on 26.06.2014 but product didnt reached me till now and now they are not crediting the money in my account seems to a fraud company i saw the facebook page of 100best buy all are saying its a fraud company will i get my money back and i want to take legal action against 100bestbuy is it possible kindly guide me
GeetaJagan

Jun 28, 2014

100 best and GET IT stores pvt ltd are big FRAUDS

I had bought a watch for rs 299 from 100bestbuy unaware of the fact that they are FRAUDS. Please dont buy anything from this site and from a merchant GETIT stores PVT ltd. They have cheated many innocent customers.
I had placed an oreder for a watch on 15th June and nothing has been delivered so far. There were no confirmations sent as an sms but the amount has been dedicted from my hdfc credit card. This site should be banned.
thanseem83

Jun 11, 2014

Online payment made but product not reveived

I purchased an adidas shoe for Rs1342/- from 100bestbuy.com ( their Ref No. 30658233 )on 26th May`14 & accordingly payment is also made to them on the same day from my bank account. But as on 11th May2014 goods are not received by me. I am continuously following them over phone & emails .Their customer executive on 6th june 2014 informed me that the product is not yet delivered and will deliver the same and they cannot refund the amount paid by me .Still now I have not received the product. This is absolutely cheating. I request you to take appropriate measures to refund the amount along with penalty
santhoshvkamath

Jun 9, 2014

Koutons Pack of 5 Formal Shirts (Assorted Colors)

I had placed an order for 2 Nos. of Koutons Pack of 5 Formal Shirts (Assorted Colors) on 21st November 2013. Got an email from info@100bestbuy.com on 13th Dec 2013 stating the order with 2 Nos. of Koutons Men Assorted Formal Shirt is shipped. I received only 2 shirts. On 18th Dec 2013, I sent an email to them requesting them to explain regarding this. I followed it up with mails sent on 20th and 23rd Dec 2013, then on 3rd Jan 2014 and 13th Jan 2014. No reply for my email sent. I also had called the customer care number (080 - 67536400) and every time I was told that they would deliver the product within a few days. I sent an email to them again on 2nd of May 2014. They ask us to write to them on service@100bestbuy.com or call their number, but can they get the issue resolved? Request them to reply in this forum or email me at santhoshvkamath@gmail.com .
ksshah00

Jun 7, 2014

Not got any product, unable to use credit point

I have ordered 5 shirts of koutons with Rs. 1090.00 and system cancelled my order without intimating me. Order Ref. No. 30638704 and Complaint No. 8847069. I called multiple times to call center and asked to dispatch my order. But, no one is responding properly.

I logged complaint on different forums and continuously in contact with Call center agent but no update since last 7 days.

It seems that this is fraud company. Don't order any item through this web site.

Also, does any body have idea about consumer forum to raise complaint against this fraud company. Please send details if anyone have.

Thanks in advance.

Krunal S Shah
+919765391993
katy77

May 30, 2014

Product Not Received

No Product and no refund
Hi, I have ordered a A|X Armani Exchange Chronograph Men Watch (AX1215) worth Rs.6200 from 100bestbuy.com with online payment through credit card. My registered mobile no is 9810204899. Its been almost 20 days now i have not received my product. Every time when i call up 100Bestbuy customer care number and asked about the status of my product, they tell we will dispatch it in 2 days. Mailed them several times, but they never reply back. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
gitarakesh11111

May 27, 2014

product not receive

No Product and no refund
i am ordered a zab pad rupees 6999 with online payment through debit card.my registered mobile no is 9096813803.but my poduct not received yet. apox 4 month already late.please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

rakesh gupta
gitarakesh11111

May 27, 2014

KalyankumarMCA

May 22, 2014

Unable to shop through credit points

I have earned 699 points in my credits, but am unable to shop using that credit points.

Bull shit!! All the screens are been navigating in asking debit card/credit card/Net banking. Then what's the use of credit points.

Many bad words are coming. Not at all interested to post it in a forum
Ashish Gupta

May 18, 2014

product not receive

Dear sir, onn 28th of april 2014 , i participated in contestof iphone5 mobile and i paid Rs.699 for contest thrunet banking. i did not get my product. if i will not get my product kindly refund my amount otherwise i will put a compaint consumer court section 420. kindly let us know the actual dispatch status immediately. thanking you, ashish gupta ,khutla rahunia banda(u.p)-210001 mo-8090691923
suraj varma

May 18, 2014

Product not Received

On 6th of May 2014I, I participated in contest of Samsung mobile and I paid Rs.399 for Contest and also paid Rs.4999 for Akash-I Tablet thru.net banking.

I got a call from 100bestbuy.com your name is short listed in top 15nos. and you will get Akash I ball tablet + Wrist watch in 7 working days its free. With Product order- ID No-14357170 (Ref.No-30165898).

Already it completed 12-days till I now I have not got my product and have not get any information about my product regarding the status of dispatches.

I am sending daily mails to 100 bestbuy.com regarding status of dispatch. But there is no reply or response from 100bestbuy.Such a poor service I have never seen in anywhere.

When I am calling to Customer care 100bestbuy.com (08067539400) daily regarding the status of my product dispatch, the lines are always busy simply saying that their executive are busy so please be on line but waiting for long time no executive is available.

If I will not get my product kindly refund my amount otherwise I will put a complaint in consumer court section 420.

Kindly let us know the actual dispatch status immediately.

THANKS & REGARDS
Suraj Varma,
Balkum,Thane,
Maharashtra-400608.
Mobile No-09820388167.
E.Rameshkumar

May 15, 2014

Parcel

I collect for your parcel in 100 bestbuy 2 fomal shirts or Peter England(Is Original?)
for delivery no. 30166499. And your team member (Tamil person) said for 1 free mobile phone for lucky winner. What the time for mobile phone for our address. And It is is original Peter England shirts. Please call our mobile no: 9865845697, 9488745697 for tamil person. I call many more times but not answer for favourable.

By
E. Rameshkumar
ramvarman2010

May 10, 2014

Non delivery of my product

In the contest i participated on 24th april 2014. for that the concern had been informed that you will get the compliments and if you had won u will get the samsung mobile but there is no reponse for my compliments and i cant get if i had won or not. and the concern had conformed me if we had not get selected my money will be refunded that also not happen still now and you give me the reference no, order no and tracking no. with that i clarified with Blue dart express but from there i didnt get good response. they are saying that is invalid nos. what is actual position if i didnt get selected please refund my amount. or otherwise give me the current stages. from 1st may onwards customer care also not picking my phone.
Prakash_apple

May 3, 2014

Not refunding the amount

First of all, I must say that never in the history I have found such a fraudulent company like yours. I would like to highlight the agony that I am passing through. First I purchased pack of 3 shirts from your site for 1245. Immediately, I got a call that there is a contest going on and the fraud agent asked me to pay 11999 that would be refunded immediately. To my surprise the money did not come to my credit card. It was added as a 11999 points to my account. On top of that I was unable to purchase with all my credit points in one go. Maximum it only allows to use 20-25% of the MRP. Now I have not received my 3 shirts. I called 100 of times and your agent says it will be cancelled and will get call. Even your supervisors are disconnecting the call. Its such a pathetic cheat organisation that plays with the sentiments of their customers. I want immediate resolution or else I would go to consumer court. Best, Prakash
abhigunain

May 2, 2014

Wrong Shirts sent

100 Bestbuy site people are cheaters. They show online something else and send something else. After that they stop taking your calls and replying on mails. I have wasted my money and lost complete trust on online shopping. I would advise not to trust on them.

I had ordered 3 shirts combo of Blackberry's. The shirts they sent me were altogether different from what they had shown on their website. I immediately called up their customer care and informed them about it. They said that they will arrange the pickup and replace the shirts with actual one. it's been about 10 days, there is no call from them. Now their customer care people also remains busy and they are not responding on their mails too.

This is ridiculous and frsutrating. How can they play with our hard earned money.
nilesh786

Apr 22, 2014

No Product and no refund

I had orderd 5 bed sheet from 100 best buy .com on 9th april 2014 Reference number (Ref.No. 29858453).Desription is as follow Combo of 5 Styker Beautiful Printed Double Bed Sheet Set (BSS7 + BSS4 + BSS38 + BSS33 + BSS32) Price Rs.1349/- i had made payment online but i did not get my product yet and no refund yet please resolve my complaint as the earliest.

Regards-
Nilesh
Santosh Nikam

Apr 9, 2014

Money Credited but product not a received

Dear Sir/Mam
I am one of the online purchaser of 100bestbuy I am purchasing one Amit Combo Saree set with Mobile & Tablet the Total amt. Rs. 1450 +9999) after purchasing they calling andforce me to purchase rs. 9999/- Iphone Mpobile with tablet dt. 20.03.2014 but as on date I am not a received any reply or message if my product I am try to cotact many time of his customer care but the Customer care takenlong tine and deduct rs. 15-20 rs. every call as on date i am calling every day but no responses they tols me kindly send us details I am sending also details but as on date no reply received from their I am submitting bank details also .

I am realy fed of this site but this is of harresment of Customer . how it is possible the company done this is lower job . It is unbelievble. Now I am try to cpmplaint in online cosumer Forem . I ask you it is o for me

Santosh
A/c. No. 8796319060
Sandip Chatterjee

Apr 5, 2014

RS 599

IN A CONTAST I HAVE GIVEN RS 599, FROM 100 BEST BUY, I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER CARE THE SAY I HAVE CR OF RS 599,BY THE WAY I HAVE MADE MY MOBILE NO WRONG, I SPEAK TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE THEY HELP ME OUT IT WAS VERY GOOD SERVICE, THEN I CHOICE A PRODUCT I WENT AS PER YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SAY ME BUT MY RS 599 IS NOT GETING CR FROM 100 BEST BUY,THEN AGIAN I SPEAK TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAY THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT MY RS 599 FROM 100 BEST BUY , CUSTOMER CARE TOLD ME THAT THE 100 BEST BUY CR DEPT WILL CONT ME ABOUT I WEAK BACK , WHAT IS CHANCE OF GETING BACK OF MY CR PLEASE HELP ME OUT . THANK YOU
SANDIP CHATTERJEE MOBILE NO 7352345094
nishadrafsii

Mar 28, 2014

call this nombers

100bestbuy customer service executive officers mobile numbers
8904048953, 8123006873

mywallet@mobikwik.com - mobikwk account reactivation
    my mobikwik wallet has been blocked.my email id is...
    ORANGE TELECOMM UK INT’L LOTTERY,londan - what is truth??
    congrats!! your mobile number was granted 1,000,000.00 GBP...
    care@irctc.co.in - new login page is not working on mobile
    Now after changes your site login page because in this...
    pepsic@live.co.uk - puk2014
    ‘Pepsi Lottery’ Prize Winner emails If you have...
    OTDC - OTDC reward
    OTDC reward dear sir i hava a message from OTDC UK...
    Ibps - AMOUNT DEDUCED BUT NOT RECEIVEDID AND PASSWORD
    i have applied for IBPS clerks 2014 post on 30-8-2014. i...
    Vijay Tv - Kitchen Super star Season 3
    I am a big fan of Kitchen super star show.....But after...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Hyundai I 10 Poor Mileage problem
    My Hyundai I 10 petrol version(Ap29 BP 0125) is giving...