100bestbuy

Consumer complaints and reviews about 100bestbuy

Santosh Nikam

Apr 9, 2014

Money Credited but product not a received

Dear Sir/Mam
I am one of the online purchaser of 100bestbuy I am purchasing one Amit Combo Saree set with Mobile & Tablet the Total amt. Rs. 1450 +9999) after purchasing they calling andforce me to purchase rs. 9999/- Iphone Mpobile with tablet dt. 20.03.2014 but as on date I am not a received any reply or message if my product I am try to cotact many time of his customer care but the Customer care takenlong tine and deduct rs. 15-20 rs. every call as on date i am calling every day but no responses they tols me kindly send us details I am sending also details but as on date no reply received from their I am submitting bank details also .

I am realy fed of this site but this is of harresment of Customer . how it is possible the company done this is lower job . It is unbelievble. Now I am try to cpmplaint in online cosumer Forem . I ask you it is o for me

Santosh
A/c. No. 8796319060
Sandip Chatterjee

Apr 5, 2014

RS 599

IN A CONTAST I HAVE GIVEN RS 599, FROM 100 BEST BUY, I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER CARE THE SAY I HAVE CR OF RS 599,BY THE WAY I HAVE MADE MY MOBILE NO WRONG, I SPEAK TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE THEY HELP ME OUT IT WAS VERY GOOD SERVICE, THEN I CHOICE A PRODUCT I WENT AS PER YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SAY ME BUT MY RS 599 IS NOT GETING CR FROM 100 BEST BUY,THEN AGIAN I SPEAK TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAY THEY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT MY RS 599 FROM 100 BEST BUY , CUSTOMER CARE TOLD ME THAT THE 100 BEST BUY CR DEPT WILL CONT ME ABOUT I WEAK BACK , WHAT IS CHANCE OF GETING BACK OF MY CR PLEASE HELP ME OUT . THANK YOU
SANDIP CHATTERJEE MOBILE NO 7352345094
nishadrafsii

Mar 28, 2014

call this nombers

100bestbuy customer service executive officers mobile numbers
8904048953, 8123006873
sanjeev chourasia

Mar 7, 2014

Still I have not received my product.

I have only received one product(D&Y Georgette multi color saree,D&Y-SS18298) which was booked on 31.01.2014.although paid through axis bank debit card and deducted my money it has 03 no. sari (1659 Rs.)tried to communicate through help line no. but no response.I have booked on 31.01.2014 product details are:-
Description Quantity Amount
1.PetraFab Black Colored Faux Georgette
Reniyal Saree quantity 1
amount 441/Rs.
With Unstiched Blouse (LUESR7001SHJ)

2.D&Y Georgette Multi Color Saree (D&Y-SS18298)
quantity 1

Pin Code- 486001
gkrish1987

Mar 5, 2014

about service

i had order 3 products in one day but i received one product.i had pay the whole amount to 100bestbuy.the product delivery is too slow.its take more than one month.i am fed up with this site.they are having a busy customer care and i cant check my order status even i paid the whole amount. i just suggest to ban these sites such a irresponsible site and employees
Ramji Rajak

Mar 3, 2014

Not received correct product

I have purchase "Koutons Pack of 5 Shirts (Assorted Colors)" via Tracking Number is 59310978983 and Order with Reference # 29225836. But provided shirts are not koutons company shirts as well not any formal shirts. I call several time on 080-76536400 as well write email on "service@100bestbuy.com". But still not recevied any revert received. Till time no any one came for take return of provided shirts as well not recevied Formal Official shirts of 38" inch slim fit size.

AN EARLY ACTION IS HIGHLY REQUESTED.
THNX.
रजनीश शर्मा

Feb 26, 2014

I have no recived any PRODUCTS

100 best buy on e-mail in the month feb2014 intimated to me that I have won one Samsung galaxy S4 mobile on their promo draw among the participants in the telemarketing persons and asked me to deposit Rs.7999/- and to get free Samsung galaxy S4mobile phone. i deposited the sum, but on return it again asked me to deposit Rs. 7999/- on their account for the mobile. I was hesitate to deposit, but within seven days the company requested me to purchase one product Combo Pack Of 3 Rangmanch Assorted Multicolor Kainaz RS.699/ & Shoes Kain Black Men Formal Shoes (Rs.700/)
pl. arrange to refund the deposited amount to the individuals immediately.When I have call the company are Puting me in Cassette again & again that all the executive is busy please hold the line I have hold line about 10 to 12 minutes for 4 to 5 times. ph no.9817842739
Bijaykumar

Feb 18, 2014

Not got any product, unable to use credit point

This is Bijay. My mobile no : 9036695478.

I am cheated by this 100Bestbuy.com.

I have registered by entering 499 coupon contest for samsung grand. Immideately after paying Rs.499 I got a call to pay 7999 which I paid also having belief from my past online experience (other online stores). I received a Devante calling tab after 22 days. It worked for 2 days and after it didn't switch on even. I returned this at their Salarapuria touch stone office. In return I got one simple iBall tab. I returned this again after 2 days at the same office due to battery problem. They told that do not worry at all you will get another Devante calling tab with 7 working days. Still now I didn't get anything. I went to their office to check the status. Now, they are telling we cannot help you as you donot have any evidence to show that you have returned the iBall tab at our office. It means now I will not get anything.

They are not worried about any complaint at all.

I cann't use my credit points fully also. They said only you can use 20% or 30% of that if you want to buy any product against your credit point. You only did a mistake by entering into that contest without reading the terms and conditions. But nothing mentioned anywhere to read.

I urge everyone, not to enter in any contest or buy any product from this 100Bestbuy.com website. All the products showing in this website is always beyond the cost comparing to other websites and the delivery and service are not believable at all.
JAISHANKAR.R

Feb 14, 2014

NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT

Reference No. Order Id Seller Name Product Name
28961933 13721811 Suksh Bangalore Warehouse Contest : Nokia Lumia 920

Reference No. Order Id Seller Name Product Name
28962192 13722057 Suksh Bangalore Warehouse Aakash-I Tablet with Samsung Galaxy S4 Contest Coupon

On 6th of Feb,14 i participated in contest of Nokia Luma 920 and i paid for Rs.599 for Nokia Luma 920 Contest and also paid Rs.4999 for purchasing Akash-I Tablet thru.net banking.

And i got a call from this nos.(08067539400 & 08067539300) from 100bestbuy.com your name is shorlisted in top 15nos. and you will get iball tablet + Wrist watch in 7 working days its free.

Already its completed 8days till i have not get my product and have not get any information about my product regarding the status of despatches.

Iam sending daily mails to 100 bestbuy.com regarding status of despatch. but there is no reply or response from 100bestbuy such like poor service i never seen in anywhere.

When iam calling to Customercare 100bestbuy.com (08067539400) regarding the status of my product despatch they are simply saying there is no stock and will take time to deliver and they disconnecting the phone calls.

KINDLY HELP IN THIS REGARDS
JAISHANKAR.R

Feb 14, 2014

NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT

If i will not get my product kindly refund my amount otherwise i will put a complaint in consumer court section 420.

Kindly let us know the actual despatch status immediately.

13-164/1,Eswaran Temple Street
CHITTOOR-(A.P)
Pin Code:517001

Sent: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:33:00
To: "contest@100bestbuy.com"<contest@100bestbuy.com>,"info@100bestbuy.com"<info@100bestbuy.com>,"service@100bestbuy.com"<service@100bestbuy.com>,"care@100bestbuy.com"<care@100bestbuy.com>,"track@100bestbuy.com"<track@100bestbuy.com>,"legal@suksh.com"<legal@suksh.com>

Sent: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:20:36
Remainder-3

Till now i have not received my product what i placed the order for Akash-I Tablet + Watch Total Amount Paid :Rs.5598/-

And i have not get any despatch status mail regarding this issue.

If you are not despatching my product kindly refund my amount as soon whatever i paid.

Kindly do the needful.

Awaiting for your response.

Sent: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:06:31
Remainder-2

Kindly do the needful.

Sent: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:13:09
Remainder-1

Iam Continously putting mail regarding the despatch status of Akash-I Tablet + Watch but till there is no response from your side. if you are not despatching my product kindly refund my money back to my bank account not in 100bestbuy account.

Awaiting for your reply and do the needful.

Sent: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:49:25
To: "contest@100bestbuy.com"<contest@100bestbuy.com>
Subject: Fw: Nokia Luma 920 Contest Reg.
Do the Needful.

Sent: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 16:53:08
To: "info@100bestbuy.com"<info@100bestbuy.com>,"service@100bestbuy.com"<service@100bestbuy.com>
Subject: Nokia Luma 920 Contest Reg.

On 6th of Feb,14 i participated in contest of Nokia Luma 920 and i paid for Rs.599 for Nokia Luma 920 Contest and also paid Rs.4999 thru.net banking.

And i got a call from this nos.(08067539400 & 08067539300) from 100bestbuy.com your name is shorlisted in top 15nos. and you will get iball tablet and watch in 7 working days its free.

Kindly let us know the actual despatch status immediately.

13-164/1,Eswaran Temple Street
CHITTOOR-(A.P)
Pin Code:517001
ranjeet mishra

Feb 6, 2014

not recieved my order

respected sir,
this is to you inform that on 14 th of jan i have puchesed a set of 5 kootan's shirts from your site and paid Rs 1251 from credit card. on 27th of jan when
i talked to your customer care executive who told me that you courier has been returned. after that i adviced him to send again. from that to till date i am calling every
day to your executive and every day your every bloody executive(pardon my language)
gives me false committment that today your courier will be dispatched. but till date my courier is not dispatched.i have allready spent more than rs 300 to calling you.but
i am not getting any response. today evening i was assured by your executive(pooja)
that i will recieved my curier detail by mail but still i didnt recieved any mail from you.
sir, i oftenly shop online but i have never seen that type of worse service provided by any online site. so if you have any shame left please send my courier .. MY ORDER NO IS----59310229250
RANJEET MISHRA
RM.Mani

Feb 1, 2014

Non receipt of Ambranee D.77 Ultra slim tab with 100 percent cash back(Exclusive Deal of Samsung Galaxy S4 deal Coupon)

As per Advertisement given by 100 bestbuy.com a sum of Rs.399 to INB Time of Money Ltd(Ref.No.10013070041576241GK3030995 Transfer to 30994975970) for contest of Samsumg Galaxy S4 Deal Coupon. On 23.7.2013 a sum of Rs.5999 had been transerred to INB Avenues India PVT Ltd(Ref.No.CCA13GQQA6491GK3782144 Transfer to 30993845637 Avenues India Private) from my SB Account of SBI Woraiyur Trichy Dist Tamil Nadu for getting Ambranee D.77 Ultra Slip Tablet. On 24.7.2013 I had received a e-mail from the 100 best buy as "Confirmation Mail for booking order). After that I had send e-mail on 1.8.2013. 10.8.2013.for non receipt of product the 100 best buy send a email on 10.8.2013 as "Apologize for inconvenience". But the product not received by me and send a e-mail on ,15.8.2013,16.8.2013 and 17/8/2013 for non receipt of the product and request to despatch the same immediately. On 17.8.2013 I had received e-mail from 100bestbuy as "your order is qualified"and furnish the following details also.
Dear RM.Mani. Thank you for shopping with 100bestbuy . With reference to your order with 100bestbuy we will despatch your product as per the details below. Payment Mode: Online Payment. We will be sending you the tracking number shortlyl Sl.No.1 Product Image.. Product Name: Ambranee D.77 ultra slim tablet with 100percent cash back(Exclusive Deal of Samsung Galaxy S4 Deal Coupon) Qty,1 Amount Rs.5999 Shipping Nil Total Rs.5999/- When I contact by phone somebody attend the phone and told that the product will be despatched within a day and you could receive the same in a weak time. Lapsing of many days I wrote a letter on 5.10.13 and send by Registered post with Acknowledgement card. On 9.10.13 I had a phone call from the No.8065694645 at 11.36am the person told that "the matter content in the letter(5.10.2013) are verified and some fault in shstem generate so the article not despatched in time to you and the article to be despatched today itself and despatch details has been informed by phone as well as email also. . But no reply had been received at that end. So another letter on 18.10.2013 had been send to 1000bestbuy by RP/AD. The above two letters were received by the SUKSH Technology Private Ltd Salarpuria Hallmark 15/3 @ 16,4th Floor, Kadubeesanahalli, Outerring Road, Bangalore 560087 and acknowlegement card has been received by me. After that on 21.10.2013 I had received a email from 100bestbuy and request to send the scan copy for debit of Rs.5999. The scan copy also sent to the 100bestbuy via e.mail. On 7.11.2013 I had received a call in tamil language from the No.09379515742 at 12.18pm and told that My Ref.No.27304814 and the product will be despatched within a weak time .On9.12.2013 at 11.08am I had receive a message as "Sorry I cant receive your call right now. I'll call you back later Sendert 100 No.919379515742. But not call till time. After lapsing of 6months My request is , Send the Ambranee D77 Ultra Slim Tablet or return back my money Rs.5999 immediatelly.(Tracking No not yet received)
manoj kumar mishra

Jan 31, 2014

conciliation of purchase order .

This is for your kind information that due to some personal reasons I have cancle our purchase order No-13631088 amount Rs.13599/- and 13630997 amount Rs.3999/- .

so we request u to please cancle our order & credit money in our credit card No-5242160000509926 on urgent basis.
For further quire pls contact my registered mobile no-8826029476.

Manoj kr Mishra
narendra.j patel

Jan 19, 2014

not receive order material

i was pay 599/- by online payment on 08/11/13by kotak bank a/c and order shoes on 10/11/2013 but still today not received material many time i contect on your cell no 08067536400 from my mobile and answer are we deliver material with in 2 to 3 days but after 40 days not received material it is realy cheting now i planning for clame in grahaksuraxa
Ranjodh Singh

Jan 16, 2014

complaint aginst refund

i am Ranjodh Singh From Gurdaspur (Punjab) My contact no and my register no is 9988812133 sir maine 3 november 2013 ko 100bestbuy.com se online 1279 rupees payment karke xelectron x3 mobile phone order kiya mujhe tab kaha gaya tha ki 4 days me product aapko mil jayega lekin ab tak product mujhe nahi mila mai har hafte aapke costmer care par call karta tha har bar mujhe 2 days ka time diya jata ki product mil jayega lekin ab mujhe bataya gaya ki stock na hone ke karn aapka product cancel kar diya gaya hai aur aapka refund 100bestbuy ke aapke account me dal diya gaya hai jab maine 100bestbuy ka account check kiya to usme 1279 credit ho chuke the par jab maine koi product credit karta huto usme se sirf 20% rupees hi less hote hai maine aapke costmer care number par call kiya to unhone bataya ki hamara yahi rull hai ki 20% hi aapko milenge isse to mai kam se kam aapke 10 product aur payment karke khariduga to mujhe refund milega ye to refund nahi cheat hua .mai aapse aakhri baar request karta hu ki mera refund mujhe baapis money me kar diya jaye mai aapki company se koi product nahi kharidna chahta agar aapne mujhe refund baapis nahi kiya to mai aapke khilaafjo bhi ligal kaarbai hogi karunga. my register number. 9988812133 My address.Ranjodh Singh s/o Satwant Singh H.no 376 W.no 20 civil line opp IDBI Bank Gurdaspur
City:Gurdaspur
altafwani

Jan 15, 2014

watch & t- shirt

We have purchase a Watch & T- Shirt But he is not working Properly & T-Shirt is not Polo Brand this is a cheating
varanasi ramakrishna

Jan 8, 2014

ordered product pending from 2.5 months

Dear 100buy.com

please find the conversation between us

On Dec 11, 2013 5:00 PM, "100bestbuy Service" <service@100bestbuy.com> wrote:
> Dear Customer,
> We like to confirm you that, We have already dispatched your order on 2013-11-12
> courier name : Blue dart
> Consignment No:69016950855
> Reference number:26879203
> Kindly check the attachment.
> If you have any queries feel free to contact us on the number 080 - 67536400
> Have A Great Day !!
> Regards
> Customer Care Team
> www.100bestbuy.com
> Email Your Complains @ : Service@100bestbuy.com
On Dec 14, 2013 9:02 AM, "varanasi ramakrishna" <vrk048@gmail.com> wrote:
I was paied Rs.3999 on 24/10/2013, for the contest coupon samsung galaxy S3 mobile. In that coupon they given formal shoe, jeans paint, casual shirt& nexus watch.
1. I was recieved only formal shoe on 01/11/2013. Through First flight corrier.com.
2. I was recieved only nexus watch& casual white shirt on 18/11/2013, Throgh Blue dart.com with the following details
Consignment No:69016950855
Reference number:26879203.
One more product (jeans paint) pending from 100 best buy.com.Kindly check details, Please do the need full as soon as possible.
Thanks&Regards
Ramakrishna.

This is in response to your mail,

We kindly request you to provide confirmation mail that you got from 100 best buy.com for the product which you have ordered.
So that we can help you in resolving your issue.

If you have any queries feel free to contact us on the number 080 - 67536400

Have A Great Day !!
Customer Care Team
www.100bestbuy.com
Email Your Complains @ : Service@100bestbuy.com

Please find the confirmation mail for warch& white shirt. I recieved this mail on 12/11/2013. For kain shoe i didn' t recieve any mail from 100 bestbuy.com. So please check &send pending product (jeans paint) as soon as possible.

this below confirmation mail recieved from 100best buy.com

Dear ramakrishna.varanasi,
Thank you for Shopping With 100bestbuy

With reference to your order with 100bestbuy, we will dispatch your product as per the details below:Payment Mode : Online

Address:flat no:70,sarkari collony,back side pramukh swamy nagar,bhuj,gujarat@@@@@@
City:Kachchh
Tracking number:69016950855
S.No. Product Image Product Name Quantity
Amount

Nexus mens Brown Watch
933.00

FlipCurve White Casual Shirt (RCSH- W)
461.00

Shipping: 0
Total: 1394

We at 100bestbuy are constantly striving to provide you the best shopping experience. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us. In case of any suggestions or queries, please feel free to contact us.
1. Our Helpline number: 080 - 67536400
2. Our internet feedback option: info@100bestbuy.com
Thank you for shopping with 100bestbuy
Sincerely,

100BestBuy Customer Care

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.

after this conversation ur 100buy.com not responding, i have resend the same confirmation mail around 8-9 times

please take necceary action, sent my pending product as soon as possible.

9099004146.
tanusri_13

Jan 2, 2014

Product Declined But Amount Credited

I have purchased Koutons Pack Of 5 Formal Shirts (Assorted Colors) : Book Now Pay Later Coupon, but just after paying the amount through net banking ( TO TRANSFER INB Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. 62099790IGO9203052 TRANSFER TO 32173669294 STATE BANK OF INDIA , 499.00)The order status show the order is declined and my purchased history does not show any product ID..Till that day (16th December 2013)i am trying to contact you about my problem, Through Phone ( which is always busy, and by mail continuous .according to your mail i am providing the requirement. Please refund my amount.
Ref. Id : not provided
Registered mobile no: 9903270864
I request you to send me the status of my order as soon as possible either i am bound to go consumer court.
SOUGATO SENGUPTA
shambhu sharma

Dec 20, 2013

send another order

Fake product
I am online shopping on for Outlander Mens Casual Shoes (2444) but you send it fake product shoes i return of that product to you. when will receive my original product of refund of my money. My name arun singh cell no. 9237035285 and mail add shambhu.mistplus@gmail.com
Deepak Kunte

Dec 10, 2013

item not received

I HAE PLACED ORDER ON 13TH NOVEMBER FOR KOUTONS PACK OF 3 CHINOS. TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM. ON CONTACTING THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES AND SENDING EMAILS EVERY TIME I HAVE RECEIVED FALSE PROMISES PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE PRODUCT
majraman

Oct 30, 2013

Non Delivery of order

I ordered an outlander shoe size 8 throught the 100 best buys site on 15 Oct 2013. Order number 12843436 Till today it has not reached. I had already paid Rs 832. Despite calling their Number 08067536400. every time i was told that it has been despatched, but it never reached tilll now. I wonder why they are committing such frauds with impunity on people, Their site also does not show the details . Corier details etc tracking number has not been send to me till now

Pl refund my amount . I am not ever going to this site again.
orde number 12843436
Ref number 26679121
Tracking number- R32232619 (as per your site) i could not track
Mob 9552516523
majraman

Oct 30, 2013

Non Delievery of order

Pl refund my amount . I am not ever going to this site again.
prabuviji

Oct 22, 2013

Fake product

I am online shopping on 20.09.2013 for kautons shirts combo pack, but you send it fake product of shirts pack then i return of that product to you. when will receive my original product of refund of my money. My name was V. Prabu cell no. 9884377197 mail add prabubut79@gmail,.com
dheerendraydv@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2013

size and fake product

fake product and also in size
Rohit Anandgaonkar

Sep 29, 2013

Fraud by 100BestBuy

I had subscribed for the mobile contest for Rs. 599
I had call from them after a month that they will send me a shoe of branded company & I have to pay them Rs.850/- for delivery charges & it is mandatory to purchase this.
I had not purchase it so gave me the points instead of those Rs. 599 on to my account of 100BestBuy.

I have tried to purchase any of the things whichever on the site instead of those points but it demanding more money that the product even if the amount can be pay by those points for Rs. 599. You can see that on the picture which I have attached.

I have called customer care for this query but they are not giving me the way & just ignore to me.
This is fraud by 100BestBuy.

Please be aware when you purchase anything from 100BestBuy website.

My money is gone but you can save money...

Fraud by 100BestBuy

care@irctc.co.in - Reactivate Account
    My account is Deactivated, Please Reactivate it My Details...
    INCOME TAX REFUND - consignment details not found in speed post
    Sir, As per the status from the website...
    http://www.megatypers.com - Unban Megatypers and protypers
    Unban Megatypers & Protypers Account Unban Your Ids...
    GHMC - SUFFERING FROM PIG S AND DOGS
    SUFFERING FROM PIG S AND DOGS Hon’ble commisioner, GHMC...
    IP CHEMICAL LABEL - WE SELL SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR SELL
    Attn: Sir/Madam, We are currency minting chemical company...
    ALBERT.A - DRAINAGE PROBLEM
    Dear Sir / Madam, Im ALBERT from chennai, last one week...
    BEST STOCK ANALYSIS COMPLAINTS - Fraud and Cheated Company
    Best Stock Analysis Company is the fraud and cheating...
    aadhar card - doosre jile mai aakar rupye lekar ghoom-ghoom kar...
    dear sir abdul rahis naam ka operater ya...
    Make My Trip - Being asked to pay extra
    Dear Customer, We are sorry to read about the issue....
    MTNL - POOR NETWORK COVERAGE
    SIR THE NETWORK IN NAVY NAGAR IS POOR. THE 3G NETWORK...