100bestbuy

Consumer complaints and reviews about 100bestbuy

Oct 17, 2014

iam not interested

i dont no english and hindi i dont interested shopping in100 best buy please arrenge the amount 10095. my name vishwa nadig my mobile no 9901740676. my email id: vishwa_nadig@yahoo.com. please iam poor guy. pleaese refund the amount.

Oct 17, 2014

iam not interested

i dont no english and hindi i dont interested shopping in best buy please arrenge the amount 10095. my name vishwa nadig my mobile no 9901740676. my email id: vishwa_nadig@yahoo.com. please iam poor guy. pleaese refund the amount.

Oct 16, 2014

fraud offer cash back in my account

i have participated contest in 100best buy.com. my amount 10095 is stuck in 100best buy.comit also ni having offers please arrenge
my amount cash back ......................in my account please iam a poor
indersen singh

Oct 10, 2014

cash back

Hello sir I am indersen singh my registered mno is 8540963041 I was received 5 formal shirt in Rs of 1230 site of 100bestbuy and it will received all second and dirty shirts and if i will call of your nos the complain in his no so 100bestbuy customer only mentions i will register ur complains but last 15 days to i will message and also call u but he is make me full so please help me to resolve this problems and my order will replace or refurnd my money...thenks Regards inderse singh
GITHASAI NARALASETTY

Sep 20, 2014

fraud offer

i have participated a contest in 100 best buy .com .my amount 10598 is stuck in 100 best buy .com.
.it also not having any offer
Please arrange for my cash back----------------- in my account
my contact mail:saingtsai@gmail.com
surya 94

Sep 16, 2014

100bestbuy cheating with mobile ads

I Have paid to fraud company 100 best buy 998 for a mobile add ,on July ref no;32030430,id no;88290, they said you will get a smart phone and a 50% discount coupon on September 15th on a lucky draw ,but no information till now ,i paid 699 for the mobile and 299 for service charges ,they given 2 old shirts and collected 998 rs this is very fraud company,I am not only the person in India so many people has been cheated by 100bestbuy iam calling from my number 9502716107,customer care was even not answering my call, i want my money immediately or i would go to consumer court,from Surya.visakhapatnam
renji george

Sep 16, 2014

cash back can not use

i have participated a contest in 100 best buy .com .my amount 4200 is stuck in 100 best buy .com.
i could not able to use the points for purchase.i even ordered a shoe with paying full amount .it also not delivered.
Please arrange for my cash back----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul J

Sep 15, 2014

A Big Fraud!!!!-100BestBuy

Do not participate in any contest and do not buy any product from this company! Govt should take action to shut down this site.
I lost my hard earn t money! Pls be careful and do not participate in any contest by 100bestbuy.com
suruji

Sep 12, 2014

Op-en Cheating by 100bestduy

This is a cheating companey. It is open cheating with Mobile draw and then drag the customer in more money trap.
Please some one show him the door of police station so no more cheating take place.
sudershan
yogesh sakhreliya

Sep 9, 2014

not refund

reg. num 8866508339
plz my refund amount muje de do
varna me consumer forum complaint kar du ga
final warning hey yeh
Sam Chennai

Sep 6, 2014

product not received

THIS IS BIG FRAUD so pls share to all indians and any media staff pls esclate to your media for this fraud company
ravipsharma90

Aug 11, 2014

Misleading Information always from 100bestbuy.com

I have a very bad experience from 100 best buy.com. Kindly Purchase from other online sites
ravipsharma90

Aug 11, 2014

Deduction of amount/ False Information

Myself RAVI PRAKASH SHARMA
Contact No n MAIL ID(Registered)- 9911737920 , ravipsharma90@gmail.com
I have take Part in 100best buy Contest on 9-june-2014 to which an amount of 699 has been deducted from my Account.
This Amount is now showing in my 100best buy Account. Now I am Purchasing some product from 100best buy Site. First of all, Watever I purchased ... below there is a Box mentioning "Would you use your Credit for this purchase" Whenever I Clicked its take only a part of my money (already in 100 bestbuy A/c) like I Purchase aan item of 468/- then from my 100best buy Account its only take an amount of 210/- n giving me instruction for rest of the amount. It is not using my Money already in 100bestbuy at one go like the entire amount of 468/- from my 100bestbuy A/c(699 Rs) as there are no instructions regarding this while playing the Contest.
My 2nd Complain is that Yesterday Night I purchased 2 items from 100 besy buy of which an amount of 259 has been deducted from my STATE BANK OF INDIA Account but there is no confirmation of the order till now as i have not receive any mail regarding my Purchase. I have called 5-6 times but dosen't receive any Satisfactory Answer from 100 best buy Customer Care.
Kindly req my Complain with an entire amount of 699+259 = 958
Thanks !!
Divyesh10

Aug 5, 2014

100bestbuy Refunds

Hello sir I am Divyesh Bulsara I was received 5 formal shirt in rs of 999 site of 100bestbuy and it will received all second and dirty shirts and if i will sent the complain in his no so 100bestbuy customer only mentions i will register ur complains but last 15 days to i will message and also call u but he is make me full so please help me to resolve this problems and my order will replace or refurnd my money....please help me.
rakesh khairwal

Jul 26, 2014

receive wrong product

I have participate in your competition. as per discus to your executive I am winner of 20/100 participant. In this discus U are send me A Samsung dual Sim with 5 mega pixel camera mobile of 1280/- cost. Today I have receive the courier & pay of rs 1280/-.
In the Box i see the VOX Mobile. I am not satisfied to this product. plz send me the right product in right time as per discus to ur Executive.

Rakesh Khairwal

Mandsour (mp)

amitfurtado

Jul 23, 2014

100bestbuy misleading ads - have proof on calls

I paid 699 for a contest entry this month on 3rd July 2014 and its brought me a lot of pain and misery instead (have the entire conversation recorded on my phone)I was immediately called and asked for 9999 as an entry for a contest for the Nokia Lumia 1020 and I paid that amount on 7th July 2014 and got the amount of 10698 credited to my 100bestbuy account. I was promised two watches and an iBall Silver Slide 2G Tablet (7236) as free gifts for this contest, that would be shipped within seven days to my address on the call (have the entire conversation recorded as well). I received the Tablet however no watches in the parcel that arrived.
There are no contest results as yet and no mention of it on the website and I am wondering if my money was spent based on a lie. I went online and tried to redeem my credit points that are there, however when I select any product I want to buy, it still asks me to pay something out of it instead of using my credits on the website. This is a scam
You can’t go around misleading people like this and then sending an invoice priced at 9999/- for a product whose MRP is 6999/-. The product was a freebie and it cannot be invoiced as 9999/- This is plain cheating. Secondly, if credits are on your website, then why should I pay for products instead of redeeming them for products listed..

Amit Furtado
T K Basu

Jul 12, 2014

Non Acknowledged Payment and Non delivery of fruit and vegetable Juicer

On 19th June 2014 I bought one Styker Heavy Duty Fruit & Vegetable Juicer (TJ1) at Rs 315/- utilizing my credit point of Rs 252/- and payment made through my Visa Debit Card No. 4213190074024583 .The amount was debited my A/C for Rs 315/- under reference PRCR/000000936564/19-06-2014: 10:25:11/SWT. The Account Statement as a proof of my payment and deal details as proof of transaction mailed on 20th and 28th June,2014 and also attached hereunder for your ready reference.
Payment acknowledgement and order/Invoice number did not received as after the deal the link may be lost After waiting for about five minuets when I felt that there may be any problem about the link I disconnect the line. Last complaint. mailed to you on 12th July.2014. On the same day I received 2 phone call from the above company. They are asking my debit card No and validity(12/2017) and asking me PVR No. which I did not share. They are confusing me by telling me about 2nd May which was already resolved They commented with confidence nothing will achieved by lodging complaint unless I share PVR NO.. I am really astonished the attitude of the people of the company. Including this I purchased 3 items and previous two items I received after lodging complaint and vigorous follow up.

Tushar Kumar Basu
( Mobile) 9831824344
Kolkata 700042
Akhil Nair

Jul 6, 2014

product not received

I have ordered a product from 100bestbuy on 26.06.2014 but product didnt reached me till now and now they are not crediting the money in my account seems to a fraud company i saw the facebook page of 100best buy all are saying its a fraud company will i get my money back and i want to take legal action against 100bestbuy is it possible kindly guide me
GeetaJagan

Jun 28, 2014

100 best and GET IT stores pvt ltd are big FRAUDS

I had bought a watch for rs 299 from 100bestbuy unaware of the fact that they are FRAUDS. Please dont buy anything from this site and from a merchant GETIT stores PVT ltd. They have cheated many innocent customers.
I had placed an oreder for a watch on 15th June and nothing has been delivered so far. There were no confirmations sent as an sms but the amount has been dedicted from my hdfc credit card. This site should be banned.
thanseem83

Jun 11, 2014

Online payment made but product not reveived

I purchased an adidas shoe for Rs1342/- from 100bestbuy.com ( their Ref No. 30658233 )on 26th May`14 & accordingly payment is also made to them on the same day from my bank account. But as on 11th May2014 goods are not received by me. I am continuously following them over phone & emails .Their customer executive on 6th june 2014 informed me that the product is not yet delivered and will deliver the same and they cannot refund the amount paid by me .Still now I have not received the product. This is absolutely cheating. I request you to take appropriate measures to refund the amount along with penalty
santhoshvkamath

Jun 9, 2014

Koutons Pack of 5 Formal Shirts (Assorted Colors)

I had placed an order for 2 Nos. of Koutons Pack of 5 Formal Shirts (Assorted Colors) on 21st November 2013. Got an email from info@100bestbuy.com on 13th Dec 2013 stating the order with 2 Nos. of Koutons Men Assorted Formal Shirt is shipped. I received only 2 shirts. On 18th Dec 2013, I sent an email to them requesting them to explain regarding this. I followed it up with mails sent on 20th and 23rd Dec 2013, then on 3rd Jan 2014 and 13th Jan 2014. No reply for my email sent. I also had called the customer care number (080 - 67536400) and every time I was told that they would deliver the product within a few days. I sent an email to them again on 2nd of May 2014. They ask us to write to them on service@100bestbuy.com or call their number, but can they get the issue resolved? Request them to reply in this forum or email me at santhoshvkamath@gmail.com .
ksshah00

Jun 7, 2014

Not got any product, unable to use credit point

I have ordered 5 shirts of koutons with Rs. 1090.00 and system cancelled my order without intimating me. Order Ref. No. 30638704 and Complaint No. 8847069. I called multiple times to call center and asked to dispatch my order. But, no one is responding properly.

I logged complaint on different forums and continuously in contact with Call center agent but no update since last 7 days.

It seems that this is fraud company. Don't order any item through this web site.

Also, does any body have idea about consumer forum to raise complaint against this fraud company. Please send details if anyone have.

Thanks in advance.

Krunal S Shah
+919765391993
katy77

May 30, 2014

Product Not Received

No Product and no refund
Hi, I have ordered a A|X Armani Exchange Chronograph Men Watch (AX1215) worth Rs.6200 from 100bestbuy.com with online payment through credit card. My registered mobile no is 9810204899. Its been almost 20 days now i have not received my product. Every time when i call up 100Bestbuy customer care number and asked about the status of my product, they tell we will dispatch it in 2 days. Mailed them several times, but they never reply back. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
gitarakesh11111

May 27, 2014

product not receive

No Product and no refund
i am ordered a zab pad rupees 6999 with online payment through debit card.my registered mobile no is 9096813803.but my poduct not received yet. apox 4 month already late.please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

rakesh gupta
gitarakesh11111

May 27, 2014

snapdeal.com - Snapdeal not delivering fridge or canceling order
    Mentioned below is my complaint regarding which we have...
    Bluedart - Irresponsibility in services
    Recently I have purchased a printer from Snapdeal and it...
    abdul rehman - hitted knife in abovestomach
    dear sir i am abdul rehan s/o abdul samad , i have...
    dena bank - Requesting for blocking Atm card.
    Respected sir Myself vinayak .a. Gadag...
    Vijay Tv - deivam thandha veedu
    Hi Pls stop this stupit character seetha in this serial....
    Madurai Corporation - Water Problem
    Sir my home is in Vivekananda nagar 100 ward for the past...
    Ibps - Application Reprint for IBPS Clerk 2104
    Respected Sir, I am MIRZA HABIB FATIMA .I have applied ...
    snapdeal - product not deliver
    Dear Mr. Kunal (snapdeal) please cancel my order no...
    Reliance netconnect /datacard - low speed in relaince pro3 datacard
    my MDN is 09382932497... getting speed only around...
    3AG NETWORK SOLUTIONS PVT LTD - fake fraud company
    This company is a fraud scam company cheating people who...