100bestbuy

Consumer complaints and reviews about 100bestbuy

ramakrishna108238@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015

credit points not showing

Initially 100BestBuy deducted some money through some contest and I have purchased ear phones through that site. They have not given the entire credits for purchase. I have seen some credits remaining after purchase and Now I dont see see any of them. These people are sending mails attracting people to participate in irrelevant and useless contest.
J S Khatak

Mar 25, 2015

Rs.11698 not show in my 100best buy account

My Mob.No. 8982919976, Mere 100 bestbuy ke account mai Rs.11698/- hai. lekin abhi account mai paisa show nahi ho raha hai. jab maine micromax ka tablet khrida tha to mere ko bataya gaya tha ki ye paisa account mai whool life rahega aur jab bhi kharidari karege to kuchh % paisa isse mil jayega, lakin mera dwara option dene par aisa nahi hua. mera account mai paisa vapis dala jaye. thanks.
partha0203

Mar 8, 2015

product not received

Brief History :
I placed an order on 27th june for one i-ball silver slide 2G Tablet (7236) for amount Rs 9999 paid through my debit card with following ref :

Tracking no : 59310680606
Order ID : 14873925
Order ref : #31149672

I have waited for a very long period for delivery of my ordered & paid item & also sent two mails on 3rd july & 12th August -2014 to 100bestbuy, a Bangalore based company but all efforts are in vain as no response was received from their end.
Discussed issue with your representatives :
1. Ankit Tiwari - Complaint No - 3160559
2. Mohan Prasad- Complaint No - 4891474
3. Rahul Rai on 17.10.2014
4 Deepak Kumar- Complaint No - 4891474 dated 31.10.2014
5. Prakash Kumar Complaint No - 98038 dated 7.11.2014
Apart from that I have discussed the matter with Anjan Kumar, Sindhesh Neral, Preeti, Neha etc at different interval of time but the status is still inconclusive.
The tracking no . 69182235286 dated 08/11/2014 of Blue Dart as informed by your representative was confirmed from Blue Dart branch office at Ankleshwar as non existent.
Finally I had to discuss the matter with cosumer forum today for next course of action.
Consumer Forum Reference No : 547176 dated 12/11/2014.

Till today I have not received my item.
my phone no: 9428332239
my address : B-28-A, ONGC Township
Ankleshwar, Gujarat-393010

P P Das
Rajesh@MRBROWNBAKERY.COM

Feb 23, 2015

100 BEST BUY COMPNY A FAKE & FRAUD COMPNY

It is very fraud company. he provide wrong information. I have win contest then 100 bestbuy executive told me u have submitted rs. 9999/- . Your amount will be deduct from credit, when you buy any product.
But I buy any product amount is not deducting in my credit. 100 bestbuy customer care executive is not helping.
its very bad service.

The C.E.O.
From: rajesh singh [mailto:rajesh@mrbrownbakery.com]
Sent: 11/Feb/2015 3:07 PM
To: 100bestbuy Service (service@100bestbuy.com); 'pr@suksh.com'
Cc: 'info@suksh.com'
Subject: FW: utilization of my credit point Of Rs. 9800/-

Suksh Technology Private Limited
Salarpuria Hallmark, 15/3@16, 4th floor,
Kadubeesanahalli, Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560087, INDIA.

I am not going to utilize my credit points in single purchase, but at least 30% of my credit points can be deducted as per my purchase. But I unable to adjust any amount in my purchase. Hence I request you to release my account at the earliest for purchase from your site as I already some product in my cart..

Rajesh Singh
Mobile No:7309032616

From: 100bestbuy Service [mailto:service@100bestbuy.com]
Sent: 29/Jan/2015 11:18 AM
To: rajesh singh
Subject: Re: utilization of my credit point Of Rs. 9800/-

This is in response to your mail,

As per our company policy, you cannot utilize your credit points in single purchase, credit points will be deducted as per your purchase.
So We kindly request you to utilize credit points as system allowing you to use and rest of the amount need to pay on line .

If you have any queries feel free to contact us on the number 080 - 67536400

Have A Great Day !!
Customer Care Team
www.100bestbuy.com
Email Your Complains @ : Service@100bestbuy.com
rohits1991

Feb 5, 2015

fraud by 100bestbuy

I got a call from the company on 23-01-15 that i won a sony experia Z & they also informed me that for that i will have to pay Rs 900 and in exchange of which they now send one Tshirt combo of worth Rs. 2500 and one mobile coupon inside. But after receiving the parcel i found that there is no such coupon inside and also the Tshirt is of very poor quality of worth Rs.200 maximum' Offer ID-78106 Ref ID-33502621 Order ID-78105 Order Date-23-01-15
falu007

Jan 22, 2015

product not delivered more than 2months

i ve ordered a pack of 3 chevron shirts on 23 nov 2014 but still now i have not received my product yet. whenever i try to call customer care no one is responding and also i ve made serious of emails but nothing happened. very cheap response. they r simply cheating the customers. i have found your website as a best support for consumers who r being cheated by ecomerce. hope my problem will get rectified soon by you. for your kind reference i am giving the purchase details. reference id33074947 and id33438027.. they are simply giving wrong way bill number. pls file serious action on that cheating company.

my reg mail id is mr.falu007@gmail.com
my reg num with them is 8122345228
ip yadav

Jan 15, 2015

fraud in product

100best buy launched a lucky coupons offers .and call me aur kaha aap ka mobile number top 20 list mai select huva hai aap ko company ek code bhej rahi hai is ke liye aap ko 800 rupees pay karna hoga to maine 800 rupees pay kar diya hai ab mai company mai phone karta hu to phone nahi uthate hai .aisi company par action le kar inko band kara dena chahiye. kripya meri is samasaya ka samadhan kara digye.
00ss

Jan 1, 2015

Super Fraud 100bestbuy

I Have paid to fraud company 100 best buy for a mobile add , ref no;3345202,i, they said you will get a Samsung Note3 phone and a product on a lucky draw and you will get a code for phone and 800 rs money voucher , but shose are not my choice, they given 2 old shirts by currier and collected 800 Rs. this is very fraud company, I am not only the person in India so many people has been cheated by 100bestbuy I am calling from my number 76008012**,customer care was even not answering my call, I want my money immediately or I would go to consumer court ...........i will take action for my money back..................shoes quality is lowest market me 80rs miljayenge
sweetie16

Dec 31, 2014

Recieved broken ivory Hand blender Ref # 33081057

Writing to mail to whoever is concerned person.I had ordered for an Butterfly Ivory hand blender and received it on 9th December 2014.The product that I received was broken and next day i.e., on 10th December 2014, I raised a request to exchange the product and your executive said it will be picked up in a week's time and later after an week the product pick up was not done and again when I contacted your customer care they said it will be done in another 2-3 days and still I didn't see anyone picking up the product.I have been patiently contacting your team on a daily basis to pick up the product.But every time I have been getting same response and there is no confirmation mail or message sent for reverse pick up as in when it will get picked up from my place.I must say that have lost patience and you company has a very poor service that they couldn't send in a person to do reverse pick up.Please tel me when can I expect the reverse pick up and I am really not happy with the services hence please pick up the damaged product and return my money back.I had given call today again to your executive and he asked me to courier the product back but why should I do now after 21 days your person is suggesting me to send that product back else he asked me to wait for another 2 more days so that reverse pick up would be done
I am requesting your team to pick up that product in another 2 days else i will go to consumer court and register a cheating case on your company if I dont see the reverse pick up happening within Monday i.e., 5th January 2015 and will also put it across all social networking sites so that no one will purchase any products from your company hereafter.

Waiting for a positive response

Shwetha
JSANAND

Dec 31, 2014

Not received refund amount

I have placed the below two orders and paid the amount from "indian overseas bank" debit card , the order reference number received and also payment deducted from my account but the order not processed by you and also the deducted payment not received still now so i request you to return the amount immediately

1.Order # Order Date Order Amount

Customer IP: 117.239.246.151
Pay Mode: DEBITCARD - Indian Overseas Bank
Bank Ref #: CCABL1BVM517
Instructions: None

Second thing is i placed the below orders on COD basis 5 days back and iam waiting for the ordered items with cash but while checking the status today i found that the order has been rejected without any information even iam not received any SMS also regarding order rejection.

33451361 25 Dec 2014 Satin Brown Formal Men Trouser (TRSRSTNOLV1),Suspence Black Mens Flatfront Linen Blend Trousers ,Suspence Navy Mens Flatfront Linen Blend Trousers ,Swank Dark Bottle Green Men Cotton Chinos (SKC-606) Order Rejected

33446705 25 Dec 2014 Suspence Black Mens Flatfront Linen Blend Trousers Order Rejected

33439780 24 Dec 2014 Satin Ivory Formal Men Trousers (TRSRSTNKHAKI1) Order Rejected

Suppose i made the payment for this means also you will not deliver the goods and you will not return the money so we feel that this is one type of fraud services in india to cheating the indians so please treat this matter as very serious and feedback to me without delay otherwise we will go to "Consumer court" immediately to claim the amount with penaulty and also will publish in all media

Even while contacting your customer care service department no bodies answering in the proper manner

Waiting for your immediatle respose

Suresh anand,j
Mob no.8056372827
Manishpr

Dec 25, 2014

100bestbuy cheating with mobile ads

I Have paid to fraud company 100 best buy for a mobile add , ref no;32030430,id no;88290, they said you will get a Sony xperia phone in 699 and a product on a lucky draw and you will get a code and 2 shirts as your choice, but shirts are not my choice, they given 2 old shirts by currier and collected 812 Rs. this is very fraud company, I am not only the person in India so many people has been cheated by 100bestbuy I am calling from my number 9990088875,customer care was even not answering my call, I want my money immediately or I would go to consumer court, from Manish Pratap
rajeshdhamup

Dec 19, 2014

Fraud Company

I have booked como watches, Rs.0000/- my order still not received... customer care also not responding..

Please please dont buy any items through 100bestbuy.. totally fraud company...
rajeshdhamu

Dec 16, 2014

Order not received

My name is Rajesh..I booked Como watches Rs.0000/- still we dint receive shipment detais ... My Ref No is 33270953..

Kindly send it immediately..
al bindhumadhavan

Dec 11, 2014

credit amount not adjusted

I have seen advertisement as 699/- for the mobile and paid the amount. Aftrer the debit of Rs.699/- i have informed by phone that, " thanks for entereing in to the contest. At that time itself i told i have not entered into any contest. i got reply that,"your amount will be credited in your account and it will be adjusted while your purchase. But till today amount is not getting adjusted

N number of times i have made a call to them the reply we will do it.

Total cheating. please repay the same ..

ALBM
Mandip sINGH

Dec 3, 2014

NOT RECEIVED CREDIT POINTS

I ordered a combo offer of Rs. 9999/- dt: 28/11/2014, against which the credit points are supposed to be credited in my account within 24 Hrs but it is still to be credited.

I am completely exhausted from the reply of customer care executives.

we should go to consumer forum against this fraud company.

Mob: 8470826322
arivu.111

Nov 27, 2014

Don't buy anything from 100bestbuy

I placed order in 100bestbuy on prepaid before two month.Still I am not getting the product If I contact the customer care they told product was delivered. And tell them they will send the proof of delivery. But they wont provide me. Goverment should ban the site immediatly
aks019

Nov 20, 2014

Wrong Information

It is very fraud company. he provide wrong information. I have win contest then 100 bestbuy executive told me u have submitted rs. 9999/- then you have spent in 3 yrs. Your amount will be deduct from credit, when you buy any product.
its very bad service.

Please help me to refund my money.

Anoop kumar

Oct 17, 2014

iam not interested

i dont no english and hindi i dont interested shopping in100 best buy please arrenge the amount 10095. my name vishwa nadig my mobile no 9901740676. my email id: vishwa_nadig@yahoo.com. please iam poor guy. pleaese refund the amount.

Oct 17, 2014

iam not interested

i dont no english and hindi i dont interested shopping in best buy please arrenge the amount 10095. my name vishwa nadig my mobile no 9901740676. my email id: vishwa_nadig@yahoo.com. please iam poor guy. pleaese refund the amount.

Oct 16, 2014

fraud offer cash back in my account

i have participated contest in 100best buy.com. my amount 10095 is stuck in 100best buy.comit also ni having offers please arrenge
my amount cash back ......................in my account please iam a poor
indersen singh

Oct 10, 2014

cash back

Hello sir I am indersen singh my registered mno is 8540963041 I was received 5 formal shirt in Rs of 1230 site of 100bestbuy and it will received all second and dirty shirts and if i will call of your nos the complain in his no so 100bestbuy customer only mentions i will register ur complains but last 15 days to i will message and also call u but he is make me full so please help me to resolve this problems and my order will replace or refurnd my money...thenks Regards inderse singh
GITHASAI NARALASETTY

Sep 20, 2014

fraud offer

i have participated a contest in 100 best buy .com .my amount 10598 is stuck in 100 best buy .com.
.it also not having any offer
Please arrange for my cash back----------------- in my account
my contact mail:saingtsai@gmail.com
surya 94

Sep 16, 2014

100bestbuy cheating with mobile ads

I Have paid to fraud company 100 best buy 998 for a mobile add ,on July ref no;32030430,id no;88290, they said you will get a smart phone and a 50% discount coupon on September 15th on a lucky draw ,but no information till now ,i paid 699 for the mobile and 299 for service charges ,they given 2 old shirts and collected 998 rs this is very fraud company,I am not only the person in India so many people has been cheated by 100bestbuy iam calling from my number 9502716107,customer care was even not answering my call, i want my money immediately or i would go to consumer court,from Surya.visakhapatnam
renji george

Sep 16, 2014

cash back can not use

i have participated a contest in 100 best buy .com .my amount 4200 is stuck in 100 best buy .com.
i could not able to use the points for purchase.i even ordered a shoe with paying full amount .it also not delivered.
Please arrange for my cash back----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul J

Sep 15, 2014

A Big Fraud!!!!-100BestBuy

Do not participate in any contest and do not buy any product from this company! Govt should take action to shut down this site.
I lost my hard earn t money! Pls be careful and do not participate in any contest by 100bestbuy.com

Individual - STINKING GARBAGE
    Dear Sir I am residing at 60/4, KSRTC Layout, Behind...
    Dragon Air - Forgot cmaera in KAS153 flight
    I am prajalya . i came from bangalore , flight no KA153 ...
    84821 - Lost my registration ID SSC CGL 2015
    NAME- AJAY PRAKASH SINGH . FATHER'S NAME - OM...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - tiffin bag
    i missed my tiffin bag in train dated 29/05/2015 ladies...
    225822 - Doesn't work at all
    I perched hair building fiver and used for 2 months, but...
    bsnl madhavaram - bsnl 3g network not working
    I have network problem while using bsnl 3g internet. the...
    Vijay Tv - Meendum Mahabaratham
    Kindly don't stop telecasting Mahabharatham @9:00 pm...
    AIRCEL PREPAID SIM CARD - Block my number its urgent
    i have lost my number 8802405955 plz block this number...
    reliance modem - signal problem
    am facing low signal,just 0mbps,,please give me some...
    yepme blue sandles(33380),yepme green gladiators(56372) - Product Replacement
    Recently I purchased two pairs of sandles( 1.yepme blue...