100bestbuy

Consumer complaints and reviews about 100bestbuy

SURENDIRANATH K.E.

Oct 25, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF SAMSUNG

AS PER ADVT. REMITTED 399+399=798 ON 06/09/2013.INFORMED THAT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. REF. NO. 1001309004471863. PHONE 9099610579.
SURENDIRANATH K E
kartikpharma

Oct 21, 2013

Not receive acknowledgement

I have paid by SBI net bankin 599 rs reference no. "Ref No. - 1001310004725922IGN0907916 TRANSFER TO 30994075970"

on 19/10/13.

I have not received any acknowledgement of 599 rs.

I have also mailes to info@100bestbuy.com for the same.

But still I have not received any reply or any acknowledgement of 599 rs .

Kartik0922833335
kartikpharma@gmail.com
tejendra

Jul 13, 2013

mobile phone

100 bestbuy कि website मे मैने le phone 3999रु मे online खरीधा था।पर घर पे 1500रु वाला aqua phone भेजा है।मैअपिल करता हू कि य़े phone तुरंत हि बदला जाए।पर कोई बात सुनने केलिए तैयार नहि।मै अब कहा जाऊ।
rajnish goyal

Mar 27, 2013

order id not revicied

i am rajnish kumar form mansa punjab. pay amount RS.4999/- DATE- 24.03.2013 Order id number and Transaction id no. not be received on my email id my email rajnioshgoyal89@gmail.com and my mobile no.9815086612. pls send me order id no. and transaction id send me pls..................
Avinash Kumar Singh

Feb 6, 2013

Delay in shipped the Order Placed

I Placed ORDER of some Product at 100bestbuy.com
My Registered mobile no. is 8146086369
And the Reference no is 15176241 & 15178261 for the below mentions order
1) Zebronics 199 cr
2) Enter Optical Mouse (blue)
3) Samsung 2GB Memory Card with free Mp3 Player
I Placed Order 15 days ago still they Did not shipped the Product.
Also I try to talk with customer care but they not responding.
PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS MAIL
And for your information, They have send me a watch as a free gift for Order Number: 8191383 is not working.
Sanjibkumarnath Send email

Nov 2, 2012

DEAR SIR,
I AM MR. SANJIB KUMAR NATH.I AM A REGISTERED CUSTOMER WITH 100BESTBUY.I WAS GIVEN A USERNAME AND PAASWORD FOR LOGIN AND FOR THAT I PAID RS. 99 FROM MY A/C.WHEN I TRIED TO LOGIN THAT WAS NOT A VALID ID AND MY NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL WAS BEEN CHANGED. SO THIS IS A FAKE ONLINE ID
Snehasg Send email

Aug 24, 2012

Dear Sandesh,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now.
We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:
Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, to the below given email address.
If any more Queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 8065470656:

customer care team
Sandeshg29 Send email

Aug 20, 2012

fake product

100 best buy Complaint, I want to lodge a complaint against 100 Best buy on line shopping . My name is Sandesh S Gaikwad. I am registered customer with 100 best buy. My I have booked product “I PAD SAMSUNG” which quantity was one on Its Bid log Rs 299/- before 07 months. After that now month of Jul 2012, 100 best buy customer care was called me you won IPAD Samsung. After that I received product by First Flight Courier service and I paid Rs 890/- for shipping charges. When I opened package I found fake MP3 player small and unserviceable micro SD card 2GB and fake sony earphone. Lets I complaint to 100 Best buy customer care service by mail and phone called. They registered my complaint. I have re-registered my complaint more than twenty time. 100 best buy executive email me two time only they gave me information that my complaint has been lodged. Second email I got a from assured me that there was problem with were technically wrong product packaging by mistake they delivered. It was again shocking news for me, I call daily to 100 best buy customer care they never tell me right status. Always they have similar answer for me like my complaint is already lodged. They will arrange a back call for me in 24-48 hours. They have forwarded my complaint. Surely I will get my product very soon. There is not any facility to check complaint status. Still I am waiting for my won product those I paid shipping charges.In my views we are totally ban shopping this type of fake companies.
Sandesh
JagdishVaidya

Aug 12, 2012

Schemes cheating.

This company has started 200best buy scheme and asked us to deposit Rs.399 and you will get price or money back guarantee.Suddenly today I got phone call and informed me that you are one of the ten customer and you are getting award but when courier comes to you with gift pack you have to pay Rs. 850 for the gift. I have already paid Rs 399.If i say i do not want that gift your offer stands rejected.one way they are informing it is money back scheme.I said you send me mail which gift you are giving so that i come to know but they refused to send me mail.

This is not correct.We have to b careful with such groups who are simply cheating us.I request to take up with them and let me know what is reality.
Lokesh Thakur Send email

Aug 3, 2012

purchased item not delivered as shown in web site

I have purchased one Formal Formal Shoes ME 923 5 in "Size 7" through e-shopping which cost to me was Rs.582/- on 31.07.12. Order no is 6527701 dated 31.07.12. these shoes was delivered to me on 02.08.12.
but these shoes are not the same i ordered.the shoes sent to me is very bad I Think they are not even of Rs 50/-. they are very Bad in Quality as well as in Look. all your customer care no. are useless.. nobody picking up the phn... i tried again and again.

So I am requesting you please replace delivered items.and sent me the same shoes i ordered. otherwise i will take some other action.. because i m very much frustrated with your Fraud.

With Regards
Cheshta Bajaj

Aug 3, 2012

With Regards
Cheshta Bajaj
Vaishali56 Send email

Jul 5, 2012

Bed Service / No Support

apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.
Please sir we request you to update your phone number and product information so that we can provide you the necessary information.

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative,
help you 8065470656, 8065701275, 08065701276, 08065700968
email@ service@100bestbuy.com

100bestbuy.com
bablu kadela

Apr 25, 2012

macdonals 500rs coupan not send

you have promise to assan poloT-shirt and macdonals 500 hundred rupees coupon and one other gift send me but i got only T-shirt. other product are missing so please confirm this mistaken.
100bestbuy.com Send email

Feb 13, 2012

failure transaction

Official Response
www.100bestbuy.com

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response. Apologies for the inconvenience
Please send me your order number and mobile number to check your problem.
we have taken your complaint and we will send you the product as soon as possible.

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative

Help you 8088211777.

customer care
100bestbuy.com
Happy Shopping
Haridaskr Send email

Jan 17, 2012

duplicate product

I have been informed by 100best buy executive 2nd week of January 2012 and advised me that my name is not in the wiiners contest and the Company had provided new offer to all participants to send selected products at cheap rate. Accordingly, I have been offered Combo Offer (Watch & T.Shirt with colour grade). Accordingly I have confirmed over phone on COD basis. I have recieved the parcel through Aramex courier. When I opened the parcel,
I convinced that I am cheated by sending low quality product and T.Shirt was differ what they offered. In this
connection, I am going to move leagally against 100 bestbuy such a way that they should not cheat any body in future.

Dec 19, 2011

purchased item not delivered as shown in web site

I have purchased one Formal Gents watch through e-shopping which cost to me was Rs.150/- on 22.11.11. Order no is 789893 dated 22.11.11. Reebok Formal watch was delivered to me on 26.11.11 which I had not ordered. As per communication with customer care dated 26.11.11, I have returned the delivered item by DTDC courier on 28.11.11. Courier no is V07157865. The courier has been delivered to you on 29.11.11. The cost of the courier is Rs.150/-

So, my total amount Rs.150+Rs.150=Rs.300 with the company. Later on customer care had contact me and assure that Gents Formal watch will deliver to me shortly. But alas! same Reebok product is delivered to me on 13.12.11 as usual. What a worst service from 100bestbuy.com I ever seen. Thank god I have not spend money in costly items. If I ordered the some item, they will send me some worst material which they have. Still I have not received money (courier cost).

Again I am requesting them please arrange to dispatch Gents Formal watch with replacing delivered items. But so many "reminder", they have not respond. Please take the matter seriously and stop the license they have.

warm regards
Anupam Dolai

100bestbuy is a fraudulent company

I purchase a combo(silk saree & watch promo) from 100bestbuy.Com worth rs 399. I receive the both the products and they are gud bt after few days the watch is not working properly. i call customer care and they replace my products with no extra charge and this time i got good product. Now i am happy with this service
thanks 100bestbuy.com

100bestbuy is a fraudulent company

I had ordered to the maroon color silk saree on 26 oct 2011 but after a week I received the product by courier, when I opened it... color was different than what I had ordered to 100bestbuy website. I had called to the 100bestbuy customer care service... and had said ti resend the product which I had actually ordered. But still I have not received...then i called there and told him to about delivery issue then the y check the my details and they given to me one tracking no and they told to me we will already send your replacement product so please check it out through given tracking no of blue dart courier
the after within 24 hour i got the replacement product and when i opened that saree is corecct color which i ordered on first time, so now i am happy

thanks

100bestbuy is a fraudulent company

i purchase through 100bestbuy.con one kind of product which was combo offer (ladies bag & watch) for that i made a payment online through c_c avenue merchant
against 100bestbuy.com worth Rs 599 / including all taxes and courier charges when the delivery reach our home the and i open that product the i got one product was missing that is watch .Then i called to 100bestbuy.com customer's care executive then they told to me sorry for inconvenience due to stock inability we didn't send to you that product, but don't worry we will send asap that product and within 3-4 day i got that product watch and ladies watch it's looking good and nice quality
then that i am very happy to that for good service from 100bestbuy.com

thanks 100bestbuy.com
thank
Heena Nath Send email

Hello

I participate one contest which was playing through 100bestbuy.com for worth Rs.199 and Rs 99 the i made a payment online through cc-avenue merchant against 100bestbuy.com for worth Rs1291 but end of month i got one mail that my no is not in wiener list so i call them customer's
executive then they told me to we will give some product for that so demand one sun glass of rayban and mp3 player so i agree they deliver to me only 3-4 days and when i got that that is
owsome rayban sun glass loking too good so i am happy for that
thank
Heena Nath Send email

100bestbuy is a fraudulent company

i purchase one product through 100bestbuy.com which was nokia C2-02) worth Rs3500.which is market prise 4300 is across, but i made a payment only 3500 online against 100bestbuy.com.they make promiss to deliver to you within 3-4 days but after one week didn't got then they called me and they told me to that time we don't had stock that's why we didn't send to you so sorry for that inconvenience we will send asap and after that we will got within 2days so i am very very happy for that good service and got few price so thanks to 100bestbuy.com
thanks!

Book My Show - courier not received
    my shipment no is 20000232700 i did not yet get the...
    idea vas - RE : DEDUCTION MONEY
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your...
    reserve bank of india - lottery
    No 6, Sansand Marg, {RBI} Building. BP No 123 New Delhi...
    Samsung S5 - FAULTY CELL PHONE S5
    SIR I HAD BOUGHT S5 CELL PHONE IN MONTH OF AUG 2014 THREE...
    Idea Celluler - RE :Wrong Data uses Charges
    Dear Customer, We have thoroughly checked your Idea...
    idea cellular - RE : postpaid to prepaid migration
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your request...
    recharege - recharge pending
    i recharge for an amount of 110 to 9494272787 bt i didnt...
    Idea Cellular Limited - RE: unwanted activation of idea talkies
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your...
    Coca Cola - lottery
    PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom, Centre...