121@airtel.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@airtel.in

jivi1952

Jul 22, 2014

Shifting of DP

It is requested that the DP installed behind my house be shifted higher up from it's present location, as some miscreants are pulling the wires out of the DP every day for the last three days. This causes delay in my daily work on the internet and unnecessary harassment. There are three connections coming out of this DP and going to my house.

Wing Commander JS Sabherwal

Email: jivi1952@gmail.com
Tamil Vanan

Jul 21, 2014

3G not connected my data card

hi sir/mam, i am used 3g data card this is conneted 2g only not connect 3g thats my problem ply help me, how to connect 3g in my data card
dilip bhangu

Jul 21, 2014

Disconnection of Airtel BrodBand connectio.

Dear sir/ madam
sub: Disconnection of Airtel BrodBand connectio.

I want to diconnect my airtel brodband service No. 07412 407848. So please diconnect the with immidiate effect.
thanks
dilip bhangu
Ratlam
shivshanker panwar

Jul 19, 2014

About not working Airtel dish TV conn ection flashing Error code 6,

About not working Airtel dish TV conn ection flashing Error code 6, w hereas I have paid 1340/-Rs.for 6 month +6 month free Scheme ON 17/09/2013 AND I have paid also 350/- Rs. for new set box on 19/09/2013.
vijay vora

Jul 16, 2014

disconection my brodbend service

Dear sir/ madam
sub: Disconnection of Airtel BrodBand connectio.

I want to diconnect my airtel brodband service No. 07412 403452. So please diconnect the with immidiate effect.
thanks
vijay vora
Ratlam
s sankar

Jul 15, 2014

no activation

respected sir
i get this sim yesterday morning but not activation so please activate soon my mobile no 9500602824 and sim no8991940000084695710/9
saravanan007

Jul 15, 2014

bill payment

i have paid my bill throug my sbi credit card .Date is 23/6/2014. Time:9:49:pm. Bill no:039883.amount:1000
my fixed line no:04224342878. but airtel office told we have not recived the amount please check it.
this amount is add to next month bill.Bill no:480133343 please less the amount soon .we are company workers do it soon .
by stanley 1970@gmail.com . my mobile no:9865157094
sandeep nandwana

Jul 14, 2014

wrong internet charge

dear sir
my mobile no is 9829060654 you have debited rs,1519 wrong in our bill (bill number 477852969) plese correct the bill and send new bill nandwana6@gmail.com
sonamsirohi

Jul 8, 2014

Request to close my number which i have done more times before

I have already requested to close my airtel number because i have lost that no. but i have got the bill literally from your side but you are not closing my no. why?
i will not pay that bill because this i have already told you when i have lost my no.
my no. was 9818099768

Please close this no. and don't send me the bill again regarding this m already feed up from this irregularity from your side
udaya kumari

Jul 7, 2014

requesting the call log details for my number (9884524675)

dear sir, i am the subscriber of the number 9884524675,and for my verification purpose please provide cal log for my number (9884524675) from 1st july 2014 to 7th july 2014.

with regards,
T.N.Raja kumar.
S. DESIGAN

Jul 4, 2014

No connection

I am airtel digital dish tv customer and my customer id is 3009905723. My digital dish tv channels not working the past 10 days. It displays in the following remarks.
1. No signal (Error code B001)
2 Check the cable connections or bad whether conditions at your end or at broadcast centre
3. Check the cable connections and remove any obstruction around the dish
4. Try to change channels or restart the set up box by switching power off and then on.
All possible efforts were taken but so far channels not working. Hence Please rectify the above problems or otherwith withraw my service.
Thanking You.
suryavanshi

Jul 1, 2014

wrong promises made and not worked on

I had made a call to the customer services and was promised a plan. I was told to call afterthe generation of the statement so that I could activate my plan on my number. When I called I was told that it was a wrong information given to me and they could not help me on the same. When I asked about why the promise was not being fulfilled I was just said sorry and if I wanted to discontinue the number they could have that done. Callbakc was arranged but when I called again I was told that there was no complaint for the same . I have beentold to send the message for the activation of my plan services on my number wheras my cousins number the same plan was activated on the call. He also has a Cug connection like me. Nunber 9910463331...when aasked why such a difference I was told that they cud not help it. My number is 9958199633.. I have been with Airtel for long and now this is the service that I an getting. Please I request you to get back to me as fast as possible. A fast response would be highly appreciated on the same.both the above numbers are best numbers to get in touch with me. Look forward for a response on the same whether the myplan can be activated on my number or not so that if required I can withdraw my services which I am not looking forward to bur if not helped I would be forced to do so.

gurumoothi

Jun 30, 2014

changing the current plan

Good evening
Sir , I am gurumoorthi and my number is 8754425117 postpaid plan i brought a new datacard last week only . In that datacard plan is activated with 7GB per month with charge of 700 RS per month.
I want to change the plan for 400 RS per month .
kindly do the needfull.
Jai Agarwal

Jun 29, 2014

problem regarding airtel modem wifi

My airtel modem wifi was closed for some time and now i wan to reactivate my modem wifi. I have asked this thing on 121 but not getting any usual service and response for this purpose. Please help me getting my modem wifi reactivated. I will pay the amount required for this.
krishnaswamy Ranganath

Jun 26, 2014

non working of fixed line

My fixedline bearing No. (08152) 402894 was not working during the second week of April I called up local representative Mr Rajesh and asked him to fix the problem. Till 13th the problem was not fixed I sent a message on his phone reminding him of the problem I was facing. Later I sent another message asking Airtel people to learnt lessons from BSNL people who normally fix the problem in a day or two. As the phone was not working I just removed the phone from the socket. Meanwhile I called up your local office No. (08152) 401235 and asked them to fix the problem. Since it was not done I again asked them to disconnect the phone. Meanwhile Rajesh sent an boy on 20th of April informing me that the phone was working since 16th of April. It however worked only for a couple of days then again it went DEAD. Meanwhile I contacted one Mr Mithra in Bangalore and narrated him the entire story and he promptly asked me to furnish all details through e mail. I sent an email on 20th of May narrating all the happenings. As he did not respond I again sent another email on 2nd June as to what step I need to take further. He replied me immediately asking five days of time to sort out the issue. The fixedline in question has remained DEAD during all this period.
Meanwhile your executives from Chennai had called me up asking me to pay the outstanding amount. I have narrated to all these things to them(I can remember one name Srinivas your executive) and today one Kranthi called up and I told him the entire story. He suggested me to book the complaint in this fashion. My question is why should I pay the bill amount when the phone was not working all these two month(I hope you will be knowing the TRAI rules which says that if the phone was not working for more than a week the customers are liable for concessions) You can check the call details of my fixed line about the call made or received during the two months period. Also you can check the call details of Mr Rajesh No. 9902090188(your executive in Kolar) your local office in Kolar No. (08152) 401235 and also that of Mithra, your official No. 7259177334. As I am representing a reputed media, I will be put to much hardship if your teleexecutives call up often and often asking me to pay the bills. You should find a solution to my problem or otherwise I will be left with no option to approach the Consumer forum seeking redressal of the problem
manjeshrly

Jun 25, 2014

about retaining of my cug 199 plan with 2g

In this month of june I requested to activate 3g data for this number. But now I would like to retain my cug (railway) 199 plan with 2g free plan .cancel 3g plan activation
prakash shrimali

Jun 23, 2014

wrong balancen kapyu che ok

mo.no.9737244986 wrong balancen kapayu che call dar increase thayo che i change your company is operator in short time ok porting........... by resolved ok
maranpks

Jun 22, 2014

rong number

Dear sir/ madam,
I am getting all bad messages about From the past 3 month please help me out of this ...his number 9600975731
this is airtel number plz
ARUNENDRA MOOKHERJEE

Jun 22, 2014

DISCONTINUE THE FREE CHANNEL No.111

EITHER YOU ARE JOKING WITH ME -- OR THIS IS YOUR TECHNIQUE OF SNATCHING MONEY FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS !!

REMINDER No.4

ON 29.05.2014, I HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED YOU TO DISCONTINUE THE FREE CHANNEL No.111 WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. BUT YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT. THIS IS MY 4TH REMINDER & REMINDER Nos.1, 2 & 3 WERE SENT ON 31.05.2014., 07.06.2014.& 15.06.2014 RESPECTIVELY. BUT YOU PEOPLE HAVE TURNED A DEAF EAR TO MY INSTRUCTION.

Dear Sir / Madam,
On 27.05.2014 you have added a FREE NEW CHANNEL No.111 FOR -3- days. But we do not require that channel AT ALL. Your officer told me to inform you within -3- days over phone no. 12150 whether we want to continue that channel or not. I have tried to connect you several times during that line. But every time a recorded female voice replied me that the number is WRONG. I, therefore, request you in black & white to DISCONTINUE THE FREE CHANNEL No.111 WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. BUT YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE IT. THIS IS MY FOURTH REMINDER.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO PAY A SINGLE PAISA FOR THE AFORESAID CHANNEL starting from 27.05.2014.

Arunendra Mookherjee
Customer ID : 3004906512
22.06.2014
vinayak kumsi

Jun 20, 2014

on line recharge

on 19.06.2014 my account at sbi Gulbarga debited with Rs.200 for online recharge to Airtel No 9686235295 but sadly recharged only Rs.10 only please check the position and rectify. my email id vinayakkumsi@gmail.com
pumpingiron

Jun 18, 2014

amount dedect twice

on 6th june a 1000 rs load in to my account but dedect in my card twice airtel mone no 981118225
pavneet

Jun 17, 2014

urgent response

I had received a call on 9711447290 regarding billing issue. The executive gave me the number - 0129 - 41614690 to call and contact the concerned number. But the number is showing network busy since morning. My landline number 0129-4124983 has been disconnected without any information which is not legal. Kindly give me a response.
Rajesh Garodia

Jun 15, 2014

Network Problem Re : Mobile no. 9831872852

Network Problem
A complaint was lodged on 07.06.14 regarding network problem at my office area vide reference no. 56604492.
Since no action was taken nor receive any communication from your side I was bound to call on 198 to know the status of my complaint on 15.06.14 i.e after 8 days of above complaint. Again I was served with a new reference no 56722304 stating that the above complaint was closed with a reason that your Technical team visited the place and found no problem. I am shocked to know that my Complaint was closed without resolving the matter nor any communication at your side. May I know where Technical team have visited and to whom they have met. I think calling 198 is not a Customer Care, they can simply provide reference no. to Customer and after the concerned department close the complaint without resolving. Your service now a days are like that we are getting monthly Bill before 2 or 3 days of Due Date. We are not liable to pay the bill for the service which we are not using properly and not getting the bill on time.
Rajesh Garodia

Jun 15, 2014

Network Problem

micromax battery - battery replacement or return
    my order is 10040167. battery will not working properly....
    TATA DOCOMO SIM CARD - puk code and pin code
    plz send the puk code of my number 9043423303
    Vodafone - Regarding service & customer care executive behaviour
    Dear Sir, Myself Piyali Ghosh, my mob no is 9830359311, I...
    WOODLAND - defect
    I bought a pair of khaki woodland shoes on Aril-13 from...
    Zenith Refrigerator - Whirlpool Refrigerator made irreparable
    I registered a complaint for my Whirlpool Refrigerator of...
    Bharti- Easy Day Stores - Bad Customer Service & Ugly Communication
    Easy Day staff is way too bad in communication. The guy...
    GTPL - Misbehavior of Cable Oprator
    My cable operator Mr.Ajitsih and Bahadursih is behaved...
    RCM PUC Surrender - puc ka passward
    hi.. may puc malak hu mere puc ka cod muje yad nahi he...
    www.olx.in - Someone posted my number
    My number 9448918055 someone posted this my number for 2...