121@airtel.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@airtel.in

rafatnooralam

Dec 15, 2014

I submit 4 times decoments for change prepaid to post paid still no response before 15 days
PRABHU. V

on 14 Dec 2014." I am yet to get back the money back. Can I get the status
of the same.
S.SATISH

Dec 13, 2014

My Bill amount is Exceeded.

my contact No. is 9500081415, my postpaid bill amount of last month came of Rs 2,700/- out of which 2,300/- rupees are charged of internet usage. Sir, i didn't used internet from when i got this number 9500081415 till date, so, pls check my past bill amounts does not exceeded Rs. 300/-, and I don't know how to use internet in mobile phones, I have already given a complaint in Santhome Branch in Chennai it was Registered and the complaint number is 59265038 and also i informed in 121 customer care also, they have not taken a single step to solve my problem..Therefore, I am requesting you please take a step to solve my problem.....i am not understanding how come the bill of internet usage is been charged to me i have not configured my cell for airtel.
kindly look into matter.

thanks
My E-mail Id is siva30101942@gmail.com.
Suma Thomas

Dec 12, 2014

plan change

dear sir, I would like to inform u this plan new-mp high value 199 second based - mp is provided to all employees of MANIT BHOPAL for last 1 year 6 month . but only my plan is change to mp cug 225 high value second new plan - mp before one month ago. but when i enquirer to all other employees have former plan . only my plan was changed. I request you to kindly start the plan
new-mp high value 199 second based - mp

mob no. 9752047399
relationship no 1038293923
sundaram mc

Dec 6, 2014

for WiFi connection

I an using the plan of rs2500 but I have not get that WiFi connection for this plan.as I complained to the authorized airtel office they said that u get the connection as free for this plan but I have not yet get that connection or modem
Devi Dutt Sharma

Dec 4, 2014

bill showing unpaid even after payment

I m the user of mob no 9650998966 already paid bill in Noida shoprix mall sector 61 Noida on 12.11.2014 but still getting a msg on phone that your bill showing pending rs 303 which already paid hence let me know how it is happening although receipt also lying with me kindly check at your end. not action taken till date yesterday also submitted a complaint in above reference.
thanks
Devi Dutt Sharma
mob 9609098966
imshaikhsol

Nov 29, 2014

Net Charge

Muje net ke charges lage hai 4243/- jisme 4202 ka discount huwa hai muje koi Confirmation massage nahi ayya aur 200/- rs extra charge lag gaye to use waiver de kar kum kariye
Aur mera credit limit bada kar dijiye
amarknit

Nov 24, 2014

out going bar

dear sir,

sir hum ne bsnl se airtel me port karya tha jo ki out going band ho gaya hai airtel company ka kahena hai ki aap ka bsnl bill
due hai 4din se hum paid bill ka paper attached ker k diya hai aaj phir hum ne bsnl offiser se noc le ker airtel officer ko
mail kiya hai so plese aap se request hai ki is case ko dhek ker mere phone ka out goingbar khol de
jigneshpatel2511

Nov 24, 2014

without my permeation plan will Changed

Reference/ complaine No -1607362964
Date- 3 November 2014 (talk person - Alpa)
2nd complain 24 november 1.05 PM (talk person - dipali)

Aravind M

i want balance 800MB compulsory ,
credit to my my number 9500688108
pragya mittal

Nov 20, 2014

Internet not working for more than 6 months.. i have paid for the same. no complaints attended..

Hello

I have 9 year old Airtel no. now from last 8 months m able to use the internet from airtel as it does not work at all. but every month I have been paying for the same. I have complained at the airtel 121 and appalette authority no. a lot of times in last 6 months. But nobody is taking any action. rather they are saying that I have used all the data which I get per month i.e. 135 MB . On the other hand, when I send an SMS '3G USE' to airtel 121, I get a reply that my usage is 8 MB as of now. This is the most ridiculous service I have ever used. I want the refund for last 6 months which i have paid for internet.
Manjunatha S M

Nov 19, 2014

Tower Issue

I am Manjunath software engineer from Bangalore. My native is Shivanahalli located in Nagamangala Tq, Mandya Dist. I frequently travel to my native and I found that there are plenty of Airtel users in the surrounding. I felt very strange that I don't find Airtel signal in that locality.People will have to go to in search for the signal to make a call. This is I felt very bad and am seriously looking for a solution ASAP.

Manjunath
+91-9886651220
Mohan1968

Nov 4, 2014

Request of original broadband bill

we requested several times regarding my broadband original bill and also complaint was made over telephone, still we not yet received original bill.

please take necessary steps and send every month's original bill to below address without fail.

No156,157 block C -G1, Kattabomman street,
Kumaran nager,Padi
Chennai-600050.

S.Mohandoss
044-42845691
priyanka ray

Oct 27, 2014

after submitting a request to stop all the VAS service in our corporate numbers still it was working,

My Company name is M/S Ray indra Chandra we are using airtel corporate connection.Though I have submitted a request(through a mail) to stop all VAS & Internet connection but still now it's working and they charged for it every month.I am having this problem from June 2014.
I submitted a mail on 16th august at enterprise@in.airtel.com(Provided by one of your customer care representative).also I got a reply but still now they have not taken a step to solve the problem..
Therefore, I am requesting you please take a step asap.

Mrs Priyanka Ray
033-40640036
Relationship no-1108960311
vishal mishra

network flactuation

From,
Asalfa,ghatkopar,mumbai

Dear airtel teem,

I would like to inform u I m not getting any network bars in my residencial address.
I m complaint so many regarding network related but
I m not getting any resolution that's y m doing complaint again
Please do something

If u r not iligible for this so tell me m change my network provider
My no. Is 9004441020

Thanks with
Vishal mishra
vishal mishra

Network flactuation

From
Aslfa,ghatkopar mumbai

Dear airtel teem

I would like to inform u I m not getting proper network in my residencual address.
I m complaint so many time but I m not getting any resolution.
If u not suggest me so I will change my network provider .
M very irreteded .u r provide very poor Services .

Vishal mishra
Mars Knitwear

Oct 19, 2014

From
A.Jeyakumar,
Tirupur.
In airtel my account landline number is not display....how can i paid the bill? i already complained in customer care...they not
respond in a manner...

Thankyou

A.Jeyakumar 9500761947
Subramanian S. Kulathuiyer

Oct 16, 2014

require hard copy of bill for Sept. 2014

I require hard copy of bill for September, 2014 for 4G No. 8585831438 and Postpaid mobile No. 8420133570 as usual, since till date i have not received the same for claiming reimbursement from my Company. I wish to change my Postpaid number 8420133570 from Postpaid to Prepaid. Kindly to do the needful at the earliest and confirm over 8420133570.

Regards and Season's Greetings.

Subramanian S. Kulathuiyer.
natasha goyal

Oct 14, 2014

deactivation of hello tune

dear sir, i want to deactivate hello tune from my landline telephone.
landline no. 07714068685
relationship no. 10859328
sudhanshu 8092

Oct 14, 2014

unsuccessful recharge

sir i made a recharge of rs 500 but it was unsuccessful and money was debited from my account
Txn ID:1412576445646
date:06/10/2014
name:Sudhanshu shekhar
mob no:8092444620
Rajesh kumar mandal

Oct 11, 2014

2G/3G network is non functional /problem in browsing/ downloading

Sir I am using airtel 2G/3G network since last 7months or so . Now I am having problems in browsing /downloading data from various sites or using whatsapp FB. .BTS TOWER from my place is about 500 meter.. Kindly do needful .
Rajesh kumar mandal
s.h.o Dhoraiya police station.
Banka.
mob no.9934578857.
farooq Ahmad shah

Oct 10, 2014

Discount committed to me but not given

i have committed Discount on mobile number 9906651626 on Aug bill but till date not given to me.due to that issue bill is not paid.plz.solve the dispute early
SRINIVASAN.B

about bill&ADDRESS

DUET INDIA HOTELS OMR CHENNAI
NEAR-SATHYABAMAUNIVERSITY
SEMMENCHERY VILLAGE
SURVEY NO-169/1B1A
PIN-600119
MOB NO-9042004968
I GIVEN THE ALL THE PAPER FOR ADDRESS CHANGING IN LETTER HEAD BUT NO RESPONSE.
1-9500165721
SRINIVASAN.B

airtell address& email change

about bill
DEAR SIR,

SO MANY TIMES WE COMPLAINT YOU SEND ME THE BILL OMR & ALSO EMAIL ID srinivasan.b@duetindiahotels.com
below mention mob no-

6-9042004956
david-

JKUYHKY

3-piece machine hot sale in repairman
Do you know the magical 3-piece machines in phone repair circle?In the mysterious east,every Chinese repairman dream about these 3-piece machines and fortunately,most of them have one.These 3 machines can entirely save the life of phone repairman.No need hard work,but operating the machine and finish the difficult work fast and perfectly.With their help,the repairman can replace the touch lcd cost just 2$.Very good machines,right?Heat beating?please don't wait,contact us and these machines will be yours!
E-mail:sales2@juttale.com Skype:David -AJT Whatsapp:+86 018682177197

Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion - Claim Prize
    Dear sir, i have received the sms that i have won 850000...
    TNPSC - Vao hall ticket missing
    Dear sir/ Madam I lost my register number so kindly...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    I ordered Casserole (set of 3) on Snapdeal on 3rd december...
    289819 - adhar card already used seen
    i apply epass i entered my uid num then ur uid is already...