121---airtel.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---airtel.in

akku12

Feb 23, 2015

Connection problem

I am from Guwahati and I have been facing this problem since yesterday. I am not able to listen to the other person's voice when I pick up my call and the connection gets disconnected automatically after few seconds. The same happens when I am trying to call someone using my phone. I am not the only one who is facing this problem.

Kindly look into the matter and find the solution at the earliest. Since, we are students staying away from our home it is really difficult for us to keep in contact with our parents.
touseef

Feb 20, 2015

complaint for inappropriate data billing in Airtel

I had recharged my phone at 14:09 @ 20/02/2015 for Rs 255 which gave me 1 GB of 3G data for a period of 28 days.
At 15:39 on the same day it showed me 0 MB data as my 3G balance.
I talked to customer care at 198. They told me that I have consumed my data. While I had just gone through my mails and Facebook.How could I consume 1 GB of data in just an hour on my mobile phone.
They didn't register my complaint.
Its just blankly cheating away the customer.
I want my data back.

Mob : 8130806920
touseef

Feb 20, 2015

complaint for inappropriate data billing.

At 15:39 on the same day it showed me 0 MB data as my 3G balance.
They didn't register my complaint.
Its just blankly cheating away the customer.
I want my data back.
manikandangireesan

Feb 19, 2015

internet data have brake in between

dear sir

my land line number is 0421-4360015
complaint: getting brake in between internet data

for past one month i am not getting continuous data form your service.
this is 3rd time i am contacting you in past 20 days for the same( before 2 was through phone)
now i am not happy with you service. still i have belief on you But???? do some thing better.

altius institution
himanshu poptani

Feb 11, 2015

I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND SMS TO ANYONE
jasbir_306

Feb 7, 2015

4G connection No.8968462513

This is to bring to your notice that I was using 4G dongle against Airtel no.8968462513.As the same was not needed anymore to me , So, I decided to disconnect it for which I along with my wife went to Airtel center at Phase 3B2, Mohali, (Punjab). I met with the In charge of that center, who advice me to deposit the amount and to give written application to close the connection. I paid Rs. 730.00 against my bill for the month of Nov,2014 on dated 04.12.2014 along with written application to close the said connection as advised by the concern official then and there.

To my surprise, again, Airtel sent me another bill for the next month for Rs. 730.34. In addition to it calls from Airtel to pay the amount. Just I have talked at 18001030405 to your customer care executive, who informed me that in case of discontinue the connection one has to talked to us at the same number.

Sir, if this is the only procedure to close a connection then why your Airtel franchise are misguiding the people.

Your customer care executive was asking the receipt of my application. The officials sitting at Airtel cente to whom I had given application did not give me any receipt for the same. They simply took application from me and said it will be done and there is no need of any reciept.

Sir, kindly note I have three mobile connections of Airtel too. All the payments I am making are through Net banking which you can check. why should I go to any Airtel center to pay cash then. Only my aim for going there was to disconnect the connection.
What ever the fact I have written above are 100% true.

I feel humiliated for all this.

I request your good self to look into it and kindly do the need ful. I hope that no phone call will be made by Airtel in this connection anymore. will be thankful for this.

Jasbir Singh
cjrai

Feb 6, 2015

on recharging airtelmoney with netbanking not done

Dear sir I recharged my airtelmoney with OBC netbanking by ATM Debid Card with 1000 on 24/01/2015 and my bank a/c has been debited with 1000 . But my airtelmoney A/C did not credited with 1000. My A/C 04882010047670 .And Transaction No.PRCR/22311003/502405049139/4357089620859. Please Solve my problem. My Name-Chandrajeet Rai Airtelmoney Mob No 8130036696 Father Name-Pateshwar Rai. Date Of Berth-15/03/1968
babulal choudhary

Jan 26, 2015

for network tower

dear sir
I am from paladi solankiyan tes. Sanchore Dist. Jalore Rajasthan pin 343041. We are above 5000 user of cell phone in my village. and more then 2000 users living in out side of our states. We dont have any network tower in our limits We all are facing big problems for network to talk each others becouse we have not network if we want to talk each other we went to up side like we go to top of trees and other up place. but when older want to talk , not possible to go up sides.
so we all villagers requesting to you please arrange a network tower in our village limit.We all villager will help you what you needs for fix a tower.
once again we all villagers requesting you please solve our problem for network We hope you solve our problems

thanking you

your's faithfully
all paladi solankiyan villagers

NOTE I AM WRITING THIS LETTER WITH ALL MY VILLAGERS SUPPORTS.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUERY. MY MAIL ID AND MOBILE NUMBER ARE BLOW
BABULAL CHOUDHARY
MAIL ID bc.2011@ymail.com
mobile number 09620397650
KARTHIabi

Jan 26, 2015

DEAR SIR,
THIS NUMBER (9600734449) HAS AN INTERNATIONAL ROAMING FACILITY @ RATE OF RS.149/-. KINDLY DEACTIVATE THE SAME AT THE PRO-RATE BASIS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.
kaushlendra singh ifs

Jan 24, 2015

low speed of internet

my tel num. is 4022298.IT is supposed to get a speed of 8mbps.asper airtel plan.till now 80% period it has not gone
above 2mbps.when company is unable to provide intrnet at that speed ,why it should charge for substandard service.
D nagesh

Jan 12, 2015

Bill plan

Your customer care representative had extended my broad band plan for four months and the bill had been forwarded to me for payment. The request was for monthly rental plan of Rs 799/- but your staff had put me on this plan with a wrong intent. Again when i inquired about my bill the answers were not satisfactory. This action by your staff amounts to cheating your customers. once the bill had been generated there was no way of changing plan or surrendering the connection. While you may have earned some money by this force selling of connection by faulty action of your representative, but in the long run no customer will come back to your network. I had contacted customer care three times and i am fed up now. I promise you this will be my last dealing with your office.
BANK OF BARODA

Dec 30, 2014

REFUND OF PAID AMOUNTS PH NO 0755 4002433

Our concern is related with post paid landline no 0755 4002433. Kindly arrange ro resolve the matter soon to apprise our higher authorities.

Dear Mr. Kumar ,

This is in reference to your e-mail dated 19 December 2014 regarding airtel service.

airtel regrets the inconvenience you have experienced.

Please be informed that your concern is related to prepaid/postpaid/ land line account so we would request you to mark your queries/request/complaints at 121@in.airtel.com.

Note: we would like to inform you that please do not entertain any call claiming for incentive, offer and bonus point or directing you to initiate transaction for availing the benefits. Airtel Money does not run any such activity over call

airtel appreciates your business and always welcomes your suggestions/feedback.

Ishant Goel
airtel M Commerce Services Limited

----- Forwarded by 121/Support/India/Airtel on 12/20/2014 11:53 AM -----

From: RBO Bhopal <RBO.Bhopal@bankofbaroda.com>
To: "appellate.central@in.airtel.com" <appellate.central@in.airtel.com>, "mukta.nigam@airtel.in" <mukta.nigam@airtel.in>, "vishwan.singh@telesonic.in" <vishwan.singh@telesonic.in>, "esupport@in.airtel.com" <esupport@in.airtel.com>, "abts.corp@cambist.in" <abts.corp@cambist.in>, "121@airtel.com" <121@airtel.com>, "121@airtelmoney.in" <121@airtelmoney.in>, "grievance.officer@airtelmoney.in" <grievance.officer@airtelmoney.in>
Date: 12/19/2014 05:39 PM

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 5:39 PM
To: appellate.central@in.airtel.com; mukta.nigam@airtel.in; vishwan.singh@telesonic.in; esupport@in.airtel.com; abts.corp@cambist.in; 121@airtel.com; 121@airtelmoney.in; grievance.officer@airtelmoney.in

REMINDERIII

We are surprised to note that at one side your organization is accepting their mistake and offering to refund Rs 1000/-

and on other side it is refusing to provide us waiver.

We therefore once again request you to go through the trailing e mails as well as in your record about the related

phone no 0755 4002433 which was not provided by you.

After installing the same on 10.11.2014 the related services is being used by us. Hence it is advisable to refund our entire amount for unused period asap falling which we will compel to take suitable action in the matter on your cost and charges.

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 5:31 PM

Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:19 PM
To: appellate.central@in.airtel.com; mukta.nigam@airtel.in; vishwan.singh@telesonic.in; esupport@in.airtel.com; abts.corp@cainbist.in; 121@airtel.com

Dear Sir, REMINDERII

Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:36 PM

Dear Sir, REMINDER

It is surprised to note that at one side your organization is accepting their mistake and offering to refund Rs 1000/-

Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:35 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Vimal Kumar,

This is with reference to your email dated 16-Dec-2014, regarding billing issuer on your airtel account number 15812929.

airtel regrets the inconvenience you have experienced.

We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you on your landline number 07554002430. However, we were unable to establish a contact.

We would like to inform you that the complaint has been resolved on 05-Dec-2014 and your reference number for the same was 51854610. Further, as per the resolution update waiver is not applicable as the charges have been charged correctly and the waiver is not applicable for the same.

Furthermore, we would like to inform you that the connection is active in status due to which the bill are generated.

Raquib Adnan
airtel business

"If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may contact Appellate Authority with the SR number. Please click on http://airtel.in/applications/xm/MobileAppellateAuth.jsp for Appellate Authority details."

Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:45 PM
To: appellate.central@in.airtel.com
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

In reference to the trailing e mails and despite of our long lasting requests/communication we were not yet provided resolution of our complaint. We therefore once again escalate the matter to you for speedy resolution of the same.

Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:07 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

We have not yet received any reply from you . Kindly arrange resolve the matter soon.

Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 4:38 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

We regret to inform you that we have not yet received any reply in the matter in connection with the trailing e mail.We are totally dissatisfied with , how our query is being handled by AIRTEL. Kindly resolve the issue soon.....

Dear Vimal Kumar,

This is with reference to your email dated 11-Dec-2014, regarding billing issue on your airtel account number 15812929.

We have registered your complaint. Your reference number is 51989652. Our team will update you the resolution by 13-Dec-2014, 01:59 PM.

Ashwini SS

Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 1:05 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

The contents of earlier e mail sent by you as below are not clear.....

We again would like to request you to please go through our entire correspondence and inform us
about considering our request to refund entire amount for the number 0755 4002433. Please do not mix other tel nos of our office in the matter...

Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 7:08 PM
Cc: abts.corp@cainbist.in; appelate.central@in.airtel.com
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref10566301|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Dear Vimal Kumar,

This is with reference to your email dated 09-Dec-2014, regarding billing issuer on your airtel account number 15812929.

airtel regrets the inconvenience you have experienced.

We would like to inform you that the complaint has been resolved on 05-Dec-2014 and your reference number for the same was 51854610. Further, we would like to inform you that as per

resolution updated totally 06 fixed line connections with monthly rental of Rs. 350 is active under GNG facility.

Furthermore, we would like to inform you that totally 350 * 5 equals 1750/- has been charged in the invoice number 651710603 along with call and vas charged Rs. 1426.05/- as well as got discount of Rs.136605/-.

Moreover, we would like to inform you that hello tunes got activated for fixed line numbers 07554002432 and 07554002433 charged Rs. 30/-. Hence communicated on same no error in the bill and same agreed.

Yugendra R

Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 6:23 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Till time we have not received any communication/satisfactory reply from you.

Again requesting to send the same soon to apprise our higher authorities in the matter....

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 6:42 PM

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref10467448|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Dear Vimal Kumar,

This is with reference to your email dated 05-Dec-2014, regarding billing discrepancy on your airtel account number 15812929.

We have registered your complaint. Your reference number is 51854610. Our team will update you the resolution by 07-Dec-2014, 06:00 PM.

DIBYAJYOTI PATGIRI

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 5:17 PM

Dear Sir, TOPMOST URGENT

In reference to our long lasting telephonic requests we are still awaiting for the suitable reply from your end.

We therefore request you all again for refund the whole amount and escalate the matter to appelate authorities so as to provide us justified solution in the matter. Please treat the matter as most urgent as we are also answerable to our higher authorities.

"Action is the foundational key to success " cid:image002.gif@01CBC78B.DE3D1E00
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 4:54 PM
To: esupport@in.airtel.com; abts.corp@cainbist.in; 121@airtel.com
Cc: appelate.central@in.airtel.com
Subject: FW: [|BAL|Ref10175986|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

It should not be the matter of bargaining as it comes under corporate issue(related to BANK OF BARODA) .

It is the matter of a serious fault of AIRTEL which was brought into our notice by auditors and reported it to

our higher authorities . Hence we again request you to please refund us the entire amount ,since beginning,

pertaining to the said telephone number immediately so as to close the matter.

From: 121@in.airtel.com [121@in.airtel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 3:52 PM
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref10175986|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Dear Vimal Kumar,

You wrote in on 25-11-2014 regarding billing adjustment for your airtel account number 15812929.

As discussed with you on your fixedline number 07554002430, we would be glad to provide Rs. 1000/- billing adjustment. Hence, we request you to write back to us with the confirmation on the same to process further.

Dineshkumar S
airtel

Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:05 AM
To: 121@in.airtel.com
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

You may contact over the following nos.

07554002430,31,32,33,34

Dear Vimal Kumar,

You wrote in on 24-11-2014, regarding billing adjustment for your airtel account number 15812929.

We tried reaching you at 9893215628, to resolve your concern. However, were unable to get in touch with you.

Also, please provide an alternate number on which we can contact you and try to resolve your concern.

airtel appreciates your business and always welcomes your suggestions/feedback.

Karthikeyan Renganathan
airtel

To: 121@in.airtel.com
Sent: 24/11/2014 06:44:56 PM
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 6:44 PM
To: esupport@in.airtel.com; abts.corp@cainbist.in; appelate.central@in.airtel.com; 121@in.airtel.com
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

This is for your kind information that

1)the telephone bills for the captioned no which you are sending to us since begining are containing fixed charges only i.e. scheme charges , service tax etc..as the telephone line was not installed upto the floor of our office premises(IInd floor) and the telephone was not under service.

2)We again would like to bring the fact into your kind notice that the said telephone line was installed to our office by your attender on 10.11.2014.

3)We have not used the said telephone no upto 10.11.2014(upto the date of installation).

The above fact was also communicated by us over telephone to your service specilist.

But it is surprising that inspite of the above clear facts you are still not in position to refund the all the charges paid by us for the captioned telephone no upto 10.11.2014.

The above facts may also be confirmed by your attender who has installed the above tel no on 10.11.2014.

The mobile no 9893215628 which you have mentioned in your trailing e mail does not pertain to us.

We therefore request you again to refund us whole amount which we have paid till 10.11.2014 to you soon.

Awaiting for your quick response in the matter....

Dear Vimal Kumar,

You wrote in on 24-11-2014, concern regarding billing adjustment for non usage period for your airtel fixed line number 07554002433.

As discussed with you on your mobile number 9893215628, we regret to inform you that, we are unable to provide you the billing adjustment for above mentioned number from 2010.

We would like to inform you that, the usage are reflecting in your bill. Hence billing adjustment is not applicable.

Further, we have already provided billing adjustment of Rs. 561.80/- and the same has been credited for bill date 03-11-2014.

Avoid late payment fees! Pay through any of the convenient and secure modes listed below:

* Logon to www.airtel.in and click on `easy pay¿ to pay through Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.

* You can opt for airtel money service, by dialing *400# to pay the bill through your airtel mobile.

Jashanavi S

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 5:11 PM

REMINDER

In reference to our trailing e mail we have still not received any reply from you....

Again requesting to please inform us the reason for not refunding our previous paid amount from

2010 without having any connection for the tel no 4002433 so that we can takeup the matter

with suitable platform...

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:33 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Please inform us the reason for not refunding our previous paid amount from 2010

with suitable platform.

Dear Vimal Kumar,

You wrote in on 13-11-2014, concern regarding billing adjustment for non usage period for your airtel fixedline number 07554002433.

We regret to inform you that, we are unable to provide you the billing adjustment for above mentioned number from 2010.

Jashanavi S

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 1:49 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

We are paying the Bill for the captioned tel no since 2010.

Then on what basis you have Revered Rs 561.80?

Please reverse entire amount paid by us since begining as the said tele number

was not made available by you to us till 10.11.2014 and was not in use upto 10.11.2014

from the year 2010..

Dear Vimal Kumar,

Rs. 561.80/- (with service tax) has been credited to your account. This will reflect in your next bill dated 03-12-2014. The current pending amount after deducting the waiver, is Rs. 1469.29/-. Please pay by 22-11-2014.

Pankaj KR Singh

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:04 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

The tel no 4002433 installed on 11.11.2014.

Now it is requested to refund the amount paid by us till now since begining asap.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:19 PM
To: abts.corp@cainbist.in
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

As per telephonic discussion we are forwarding the mail. Please go through our trailing mail and arrange to credit the entire amount of above phone No. 4002433 which is installed on 11.11.2014 by your technician after a long conversation/discussion/complaint

Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 12:30 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

It seems, you have not gone through our entire correspondence properly and repeating regarding sending the bill of no 4002433 again and again in spite of the fact that the related bill has already been received by us but you have not provided the said tel no. in our office. Please go through the entire correspondence taken place between us and reply us after understanding the same.

We once again would like to inform you that we will not be in the position to pay the bill of tel no 4002433 as tel line is not provided by you to our office which is not under use. Secondly we recall entire charges paid by us till now against tel no 4002433 which you may pay by means of Demand draft asap.

Dear Vimal Kumar,

This is in reference to your email regarding non-functioning of landline related services and non receipt of bill copy for your airtel landline number 07554002433.

We understand the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Our effort has always been to provide enhanced customer experience. Your valuable feedback is noted and sincere apology for any lapses from our end.

1) Regarding landline related issue:

We are registering a complaint with regard to the issue faced by you. Your Reference number is 51188764 and the same will be resolved by 10-NOV-2014 04:00 PM.

2) Regarding non receipt of bill copy:

As per your concern, we have emailed you the bill dated 03-NOV-2014 to your Profile registered Mail ID rbo.bhopal@benkofbaroda.co.in. Please input your account number 15812929 as your password to open the bill. You can view your bills for the last 10 months from your selfcare account https://airtel.in/121 as well.

The current pending amount is Rs. 2031.09/-. Please do pay by 22-NOV-2014 through any of the convenient modes of payment.

1. Pay at http://airtel.in/
2. Login to https://airtel.in/121 and make the payment
3. Net Banking - You can also pay your bill online through your bank's Net Banking service or third party web sites (like billjunction.com if you are registered).

Payments made through airtel.in would be updated to your account within 1 working day and in case made through third party web sites, would be updated within 2 working days. You can view your payment status through your selfcare account at https://airtel.in/121 --- Select view bill <> My payments <> Payment history.

Thank you for choosing airtel.¿

Tharageswari Baskaran

Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:20 AM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Please refer to our earlier communications wherein we have been allotted reference no of our call as 50027792 which is still pending i.e. not yet resolved. On the other hand a surprising fact is that, we are again in receipt of the bill for our tel no 4002433 which has not yet been provided into our office hence not in use.

We regret to inform you that in spite of our regular & long lasting requests, reminders /follow up , no fruitful solution is provided to our office in reference to the telephone no 4002433 and your reference no 50027792.

We therefore are not in position to pay the telephone bill against the telephone no 4002433 from this month and recall our all payments paid by us till now for the captioned tel no which please arrange to pay immediately by means of Demand Draft.

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 12:37 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Your current reply is surprising as: based upon our long lasting telephonic conversation you were agreed upon resolution of the issue soon assuming/appolozising with the the fact that the problem is in part of AIRTEL.

your trailing mail recd from Mr.MANOJ KUMAR Service Specialist airtel business reading as under:

"This is with reference to your email dated 25-Sep-2014, regarding non functionality for your airtel fixed line number 07554002433.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you might have faced. We value the relationship built with you and trust that one unfortunate incident will not come in the way of this association. We would like to reiterate that we share your anguish and have taken adequate measures to ensure the non-occurrence of the same in future.

We would like to inform you that the complaint registered has been re-opened and the reference number is 50027792. This issue will be resolved at the earliest.

Thank you so much for choosing to continue with airtel. We welcome your feedback."

Further we have dicussed the matter to your techincian(Line man) who have informed that there is a cable having 10- lines and all are connected but no pair is available to connect the line No. 07554002433.

In this connection we would like to inform you that our all telephone line were installed at the same time of all phone No. i.e. 07554002430 to 34. on the same day. How it is possible at that time no pair was available for the in between tel no 4002433, as the cable having 10 pair line. Hence please check your record immediately that the telephone Line 07554002433 was installed with telephone apratus and who have acknowledged the same from your office that all line is working.

Further you are also requested to please let us know how many connections were given to another offices after installation of our above 5 lines, in SAME premises with full details.

"Action is the foundational key to success"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Vimal Kumar,

You wrote in on 13-10-2014, with a concern regarding non functioning of landline services for your airtel landline number 07554002433.

As verified in our records, as per the SR number 50027792 registered on 25-SEP-2014 we would like to inform you that, the issue faced by you is due to your own internal wiring fault. We kindly request you to contact your local technician in this regard.

We seek your kind coperation in this regard. Thank you for choosing airtel.

Pratap M

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 11:15 AM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

The problem is still pending kindly arrange to resolve the problem soon..................

Dear Vimal Kumar,
We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation with Mr. Vimal kumar on your mobile number 9752410619, regarding non functionality for your airtel fixed line number 07554002433.

MANOJ KUMAR

Sent: 25/09/2014 04:46:54 PM
Subject: FW: [|BAL|Ref08362653|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Please let us know the details which we have to provide to you .

We have not received any phone call from you over our no 4002430.

However you may also contact over my mobile no 9752410619

Regards,?

"Action is the foundational key to success"
[IMAGE]Please don¿t print this e-mail unless you really need to!

Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [|BAL|Ref08362653|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

This is with reference to your email dated 25-Sep-2014, regarding concern of
your airtel fixed line number 07554002433.

We would like to inform you that we tried to contact you on landline number
07554002430, however we were unable to establish a contact.

Sorry! We cannot process your request/complaint as the details you have
provided are insufficient. Please write back to us with more details to enable
us to provide a resolution.

Thank you so much for choosing to continue with airtel. We welcome your
feedback.

RAJESH
airtel business

"If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may
contact Appellate Authority with the SR number. Please click on
http://airtel.in/applications/xm/MobileAppellateAuth.jsp for Appellate
Authority details."

Sent: 25/09/2014 03:53:18 PM
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref08356264|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Mr Anil Verma , your service engineer visited today at our office and informed
that the cabel of said tel no has been

traced out which is left upto the ground floor of our office. Our office is
situated on 2nd floor of Minal shopping complex. We therefore request you to
arrange to extend the above cable upto the destination(our office) and arrange
to attach with the instrument available with us at your end so that we can use
the same as we are already having telephone nos 4002430,31,32,34. We do not
understand that the tel no 4002433 is not installed in our premises whereas
bills of all nos are being raised by you since begining.

Meanwhile please arrange to send the details of bills paid by us since begining
for our perusal.

Please do not close the call untill it is resolved.

Regards,?

"Action is the foundational key to success"
[IMAGE] Please don¿t print this e-mail unless you really need to!

Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:38 PM
Subject: RE: [|BAL|Ref08356264|] TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

This is with reference to your email dated 25-Sep-2014, regarding non
functionality of your airtel fixed line number 07554002433.

We have registered your complaint. Your reference number is 50027792. Our team
will update you the resolution by 25-Sep-2014, 06:01 PM.

Thank you so much for choosing to continue with airtel. We welcome your
feedback.

Monica N

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:16 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Please refer to the tailing mail , the problem is still not solved.

Kindly arrange to solve the problem.

Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 2:22 PM
Subject: FW: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

Please refer to the trailing mail.

The related person visited to the site but problem is still pending.

Kindly arrange to send again the service engineer who can solve our problem and can provide service report.

Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:11 PM
Subject: TEL NO 4002433 IS NOT TRACEBLE

We are in receipt of your bill for our telephone no 4002433 which is not under function in our office.

Kindly send your service engineer to trace out the no in our office.

(Amit Dubey)

Manager

Mob 9301354420

babluy2k3

Dec 25, 2014

network issue

Dear airtel teem

I would like to inform u I m not getting proper network in my residential address.
I m complaint so many time but I m not getting any resolution. Your customer service is sad. past 3 months I lost my business calls and for no reasons im paying bill. I need a waver for 3 months are else.
If u not suggest me so I will change my network provider .
M very irritated .u r provide very poor Services.

Balachander.A
rafatnooralam

Dec 15, 2014

I submit 4 times decoments for change prepaid to post paid still no response before 15 days
PRABHU. V

on 14 Dec 2014." I am yet to get back the money back. Can I get the status
of the same.
S.SATISH

Dec 13, 2014

My Bill amount is Exceeded.

my contact No. is 9500081415, my postpaid bill amount of last month came of Rs 2,700/- out of which 2,300/- rupees are charged of internet usage. Sir, i didn't used internet from when i got this number 9500081415 till date, so, pls check my past bill amounts does not exceeded Rs. 300/-, and I don't know how to use internet in mobile phones, I have already given a complaint in Santhome Branch in Chennai it was Registered and the complaint number is 59265038 and also i informed in 121 customer care also, they have not taken a single step to solve my problem..Therefore, I am requesting you please take a step to solve my problem.....i am not understanding how come the bill of internet usage is been charged to me i have not configured my cell for airtel.
kindly look into matter.

thanks
My E-mail Id is siva30101942@gmail.com.
Suma Thomas

Dec 12, 2014

plan change

dear sir, I would like to inform u this plan new-mp high value 199 second based - mp is provided to all employees of MANIT BHOPAL for last 1 year 6 month . but only my plan is change to mp cug 225 high value second new plan - mp before one month ago. but when i enquirer to all other employees have former plan . only my plan was changed. I request you to kindly start the plan
new-mp high value 199 second based - mp

mob no. 9752047399
relationship no 1038293923
sundaram mc

Dec 6, 2014

for WiFi connection

I an using the plan of rs2500 but I have not get that WiFi connection for this plan.as I complained to the authorized airtel office they said that u get the connection as free for this plan but I have not yet get that connection or modem
Devi Dutt Sharma

Dec 4, 2014

bill showing unpaid even after payment

I m the user of mob no 9650998966 already paid bill in Noida shoprix mall sector 61 Noida on 12.11.2014 but still getting a msg on phone that your bill showing pending rs 303 which already paid hence let me know how it is happening although receipt also lying with me kindly check at your end. not action taken till date yesterday also submitted a complaint in above reference.
thanks
Devi Dutt Sharma
mob 9609098966
imshaikhsol

Nov 29, 2014

Net Charge

Muje net ke charges lage hai 4243/- jisme 4202 ka discount huwa hai muje koi Confirmation massage nahi ayya aur 200/- rs extra charge lag gaye to use waiver de kar kum kariye
Aur mera credit limit bada kar dijiye
amarknit

Nov 24, 2014

out going bar

dear sir,

sir hum ne bsnl se airtel me port karya tha jo ki out going band ho gaya hai airtel company ka kahena hai ki aap ka bsnl bill
due hai 4din se hum paid bill ka paper attached ker k diya hai aaj phir hum ne bsnl offiser se noc le ker airtel officer ko
mail kiya hai so plese aap se request hai ki is case ko dhek ker mere phone ka out goingbar khol de
jigneshpatel2511

Nov 24, 2014

without my permeation plan will Changed

I m complaint so many time but I m not getting any resolution.
Reference/ complaine No -1607362964
Date- 3 November 2014 (talk person - Alpa)
2nd complain 24 november 1.05 PM (talk person - dipali)

I m complaint so many time but I m not getting any resolution.
Aravind M

i want balance 800MB compulsory ,
credit to my my number 9500688108
pragya mittal

Nov 20, 2014

Internet not working for more than 6 months.. i have paid for the same. no complaints attended..

Hello

I have 9 year old Airtel no. now from last 8 months m able to use the internet from airtel as it does not work at all. but every month I have been paying for the same. I have complained at the airtel 121 and appalette authority no. a lot of times in last 6 months. But nobody is taking any action. rather they are saying that I have used all the data which I get per month i.e. 135 MB . On the other hand, when I send an SMS '3G USE' to airtel 121, I get a reply that my usage is 8 MB as of now. This is the most ridiculous service I have ever used. I want the refund for last 6 months which i have paid for internet.
Manjunatha S M

Nov 19, 2014

Tower Issue

I am Manjunath software engineer from Bangalore. My native is Shivanahalli located in Nagamangala Tq, Mandya Dist. I frequently travel to my native and I found that there are plenty of Airtel users in the surrounding. I felt very strange that I don't find Airtel signal in that locality.People will have to go to in search for the signal to make a call. This is I felt very bad and am seriously looking for a solution ASAP.

Manjunath
+91-9886651220

Airtel - refund of failed recharge
    I was recharged my mob No 9862970470 three times but all...
    Indigo - Duplicate boarding pass required
    Hi, I travelled on Indigo flights 6E-152 on 28.2.2015,...
    NA - Street Dogs
    Many Street dogs are roaming here and causing severe...
    228832 - MY ACCOUNT DEBIT SWEEP
    Sir, My name is D RANGAIAH I have a problem with my...
    BSNL - bad ping or latency
    Sir my phone no. is 0141 2500586 and my address is 62...
    GHMC-HYDERABAD - Garbage Collection
    I am living in the area of avanthinagar, mothinagar extn...
    Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd (Free Charge) - Amount deducted but unsussesfull recharge
    To Whomsoever it may concern, I have Recharged RS-110...
    Samsung Mobile - Lost - Lost my Phone
    Please i have lost my and the thief has change my sim...
    MCD - Street dogs
    Hi team, There are many street dogs and pets are in...
    Star Plus - tere shehr main
    i'm finally complaining about a very big...