121---airtel.in

Apr 27, 2017

billing for the month of April.17

Airtel,No.04443596050, A/c.No.12386729

Kind attn:Ms. P Hemalatha

This has ref to my prrevious complaint for the March billing. In that I have clearly mentioned that I am abroad till June 2017. Even after several correspondences stating that I am not using till June 17,I have received bill again for the month of April 17 for Rs.1338.33. I am surprised to know as to why I have been billed for April without usage even after I have informed that I am abroad till June 17. I regret to note that even after informing the non-usage I have rreceived the bill. I request u to resolve the problem orelse give the details of the higher officials to be contacted in this regard.

Lalitha Kannan

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Manudeep,

This is with reference to your post, dated 7 April 2017 .

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Manudeep kaur

Apr 7, 2017

Bill details

My bill for previous cycle is 925 rupees.. wanna know the details

Mar 18, 2017

Dear Mr. Shameem,

This is with reference to your post dated 3 March 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

rajeshwar singh kalkat

Mar 14, 2017

9878143313, request for blocking the post paid mobile number

I am no more interested in using the above mobile. Please disconnect & send final bill for payment.
RAJESHWAR SINGH KALKAT
FLAT No.206, GH -26, Sector - 5, Mansa Devi Complex, PANCHKULA -134114

Mar 3, 2017

Dear Mr. Shameem,

This is with reference to your post, dated 3 March 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Khawaja shameem

Mar 3, 2017

Airtel net

Please jab apko call karo ko koi jawab nahi milta or no per no batae rahte hain mujhko apna bill payment karna hai aj last date haimujhko nahi samajh a raha net banking se kaise payment karu
deep2

Feb 26, 2017

without reason many a time my balance is from main balance

When I use the Internet with a Internet pack and I I have a much data in account but suddenly the balance is cut from my main balance.... many many many many many regularly a times why????????????????????????????????????????????????????I want my total cut money from my main balance back back back back........Airtel cut my much much money .....I want back my money .......
Anubhavtr

Feb 21, 2017

wrong information

hi i was getting wrong information at my airtel no 9910589002. i was getting msg through company if i recharge rs14 i wll get local call at 30/s and incoming roaming calls free but i was nt getting my roaming incoming free

Anubhavtr

Feb 21, 2017

i was getting wrong information throgh message at my no 9910589002

balaji bindiganavile

Feb 14, 2017

Not getting data on my mobile

Hi, i changed over to Rs.549/- infinity plan about 1 1/2 months back. Till last week i was getting the data on my mobile no. 98453 24281. But for the past one week i am not getting the data. I have a Nexus 5 handset and it is 4G compatible. I had been to the Airtel office in Vidayaranyapura, Bangalore and made a complaint about 5 days back. They said that i would get a call from the Airtel within 72 hrs. But even after 5 days, i have not received the call. Yesterday (14.2.2017) i called 121 and made a complaint to the Customer Executive. But so far no action has been taken. I have been paying data charges without being provided with data.

This is very serious and unless my problem is solved within the next 24 hrs, i will be forced to take up the matter with the higher ups and go for the media.

Balaji B N
Mobile NO.98453 24281
I stay in Bangalore -Vidyaranyapura.
smitpune

Dec 26, 2016

Postpaid Mobile bill

I have Postpaid Mobile, i have taken Rs,499/- plan and last 3 months airtel is giving me double bill. Just they are saying this plan is good but actually they are cheating to clients and making money. But other companies' plan not cheating. This is very serious for me if you are taking double payment.
Lavrishi

Dec 22, 2016

postpaid bill payment

As I have paid my mobile bill of Rs/- 500 whereas bill was about 900 so I paid minimum amount.Now whenever I make a call I get notifications that you have not paid your bill.i already spoked to customer care regarding the same but I didn't get any update about this.So please look into this ASAP.
Mrs USHA BISHT

Dec 8, 2016

INTERNATIONAL ROAMING NOT WORKING

Sir / Ma'am,
This is to bring to your kind notice that the following mobile no's though on International Roaming are not working in spite of inserting new sim's. These no's have been in use for almost 2 years but of late (almost two months) they have stopped working. I had spoken to the Indian store Manager from which these sim's were procured. They assured me time and again that within 24 hours these will start functioning but till date they are not operational. I have been paying my all my bills on time in spite of services not being available to me.
Seek your kind indulgence:-
[a] 09818857612 Mr Arun Mehta.
[b] 09871177617 Mr Arun Mehta.
Kindly look into activation of these sim's in UK on priority please.
Col K S Bisht
Tania bansal

Nov 24, 2016

Somebody else is using my no.

Somebody else is using my number which is still active with me and I am having my whtsapp account on it
B.VARADARAJAN

Nov 20, 2016

ERROR IN ACCOUNT NAME. ACTUAL USER NAME IS B.VARADARAJAN BUT MENTION AS M/s.PARSMASIVAM & CO

THIS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT, I AM THE ORIGINAL SUBSCRIBER OF POST PAID MOBILE No.9894075999.

BUT IN ACCOUNT NAME SHOWS AS M/s.PARAMASIVAM&CO., PLEASE CORRECT THE ERROR & DO THE NEEDFUL TO ME.
B.VARADARAJAN.B.A.,F.C.A.,
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
rishabhsarin1991

Nov 5, 2016

350rs deducted from account to gave a miss call to abroad

dear sir mera airtel mob no 8171692970 hai jisse maine 04 nov. 2016 ko ek miss call USA abroad kri thi jiska mobile no 0014254359527 tha..
is no par baat nhi hui but mere mob balance se 350 approx rupees deduct kr liye gye
uske baad maine airtel customer care par baat kri usne bola ki aapne 0014254359527 par baat kri hai...maine CCE se bola ki apne Senior se baat karao to usne mana kr diya
ab aap se request h ki aap mera balace refund krein kyonki meri baat nhi hui thi or balance deduct kr liya gya tha...
agar Airtel compant ka yahi haal raha to main apna no. another company me Port kara loonga....
thanks........
from- Bhola Nath Sarin
Bareilly-8171692970
Bhaskar Bisht

Oct 22, 2016

Bill

Dear sir my mobile number 9917 18 0803 please check last 2 month bill total total amount 3364 sir I am not wait for 2000 rupees I am only paid for 1000 rupees so why two month bill included 10 GB rental pack activated for company I am not wait for 2 month bill charges for net pack so please check the mail and sort out my problem I am call for properly customer care not respond executive so please my problem is sought out for you thank you
gorav ahuja

Oct 14, 2016

refund of rs 500

mere bill mein 500 rs extra charge hua for excess usage bt at the same time on 10.10.2016 mid night my usage of net was remaining 323.5mb plz correct the bill as early as possible name gorav ahuja
khileshwar sahu

Sep 23, 2016

Plz Close My Broadband Connection

I am Using Airtel Broadband connection in my home.I am very disappointment your service and inconversation way of talking. im calling more and more in your airtel office during my problem but never you solve my problem, so due to many problem i want to disconnect from ur airtel broadband connection.
so, plz its my humble request to ur airtel broadband office to disconnect and close my connection.
loving varun

Sep 23, 2016

someone using my no on fb

when i buy this sim somne before is using fb on my no nd msg nd calls r comming on my no
Gowriramakrishnan

Sep 17, 2016

Airtel land line bill

We are getting text messages for land line044-443042117. telling to pay the. Amount.
Our airtel land line no is 044- 42136538
So in future please do not send the bills of some other number to us .
Please. Do rectify this.
Gowri ramakrishnan
Gowriramakrishnan

Sep 17, 2016

Wrong bill

My fixed line no is 044- 42136538
But I got a text message for airtel no 044-443042117
Last year also this happened. Why this discrepancy? Airtel Bill reg
Please do not send the bill amount to my number.
Hope this will be rectified soon
Anil Bakshi

Sep 11, 2016

fix line no.01141557867

i am having fix line no. 01141557867.and i am also having post paid no 9810196441. when i go for my home rewards the system says that my no 9810196441 is not registered with my fix line no 01141557867. both the nos are in my name.when i complaint for 01141557867 it says that 01141557867 is wrong no .please solve the problem. anil bakshi
rajkumari pandey

Sep 8, 2016

Advance rental payment of Rs5055/- for07314065540 not trecable .

As i have got airtel message to deposit advance rent for my fixed line&broadband lineID 07314065540 and its A/C no.7020650780 but beyound giving this information on line no action being taken place to show my due amount.airtel should show my due amt.for the month of sept.16. I.e. on conformation basis i can proceed for the deposit of required rent (4+1combo plane ). Please note 9thseptember16. is due date .pl. Send reply on my registered mobile no.as early as possible.

POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - AGENT ID LOCKED
    MY AGENT ID NOT OPEN BECAUSE ID NOT USED LAST 4 MONTH...
    SBI-OxiPay (via Oxigen) - mobile recharge failed - amount debited
    Payment Status Completed successfully. Transaction...
    Guwahati municipal Corporation - Street dog
    I am resident of kalapahar,ak azad road,by...