121@airtel.in

mastansharif 506

Jul 29, 2014

new connection not yet

I am hoorieolam.
Already applied for new broad band connection,
But nobody has given the connection.
Please arrange new connection

samumr

Jul 28, 2014

postpaid to prepaid

I gave my postpaid sim to change prepaid on May 2014 and paid my balance amount. They gave prepaid sim to activate but still didnt activate and i am getting monthly bill charges they i enquired airtel pondy team they said they forget to update in system but still my no not changed to prepaid.Help me
Solanki mehul

Jul 26, 2014

Due my Bill

Hi..Im mehul
I had paid my bill at 9 jul
But still The due of my bill and i have continue visit at the store
Bt There nobody can give any respond
and every one losser at there
So leave me this problem
And i write address bellow
Airtel store
My no:- 9998328341
annieagnes

Jul 25, 2014

disconnect post paid number

my account id is 1048465923. i want to disconnect my post paid airtel number 9535066877. please disconnect with immediate effect. i have paid all dues and receipt number is 2564575.
please close this number and do not send me the bill again.PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO PAY A SINGLE PAISA FOR THE AFORESAID NUMBER HERE AFTER.
vidyadevaya

Jul 25, 2014

data card activation

I need to raise a complaint about 2 department -- One the airtel shop Kalidash road mysore and activation department - namely sanjay and Navin.

I have got a data card number - 9945354556 and 8991450004027845897 2 days back and it has still not been activated.

I dont understand why its taking so long and why are we not being informed about all the process in advance. when we were told it would be activated in one day why do we have to follow up so many times and still work is not done.
jivi1952

Jul 22, 2014

Shifting of DP

It is requested that the DP installed behind my house be shifted higher up from it's present location, as some miscreants are pulling the wires out of the DP every day for the last three days. This causes delay in my daily work on the internet and unnecessary harassment. There are three connections coming out of this DP and going to my house.

Wing Commander JS Sabherwal

Email: jivi1952@gmail.com
Tamil Vanan

Jul 21, 2014

3G not connected my data card

hi sir/mam, i am used 3g data card this is conneted 2g only not connect 3g thats my problem ply help me, how to connect 3g in my data card
dilip bhangu

Jul 21, 2014

Disconnection of Airtel BrodBand connectio.

Dear sir/ madam
sub: Disconnection of Airtel BrodBand connectio.

I want to diconnect my airtel brodband service No. 07412 407848. So please diconnect the with immidiate effect.
thanks
dilip bhangu
Ratlam
shivshanker panwar

Jul 19, 2014

About not working Airtel dish TV conn ection flashing Error code 6,

About not working Airtel dish TV conn ection flashing Error code 6, w hereas I have paid 1340/-Rs.for 6 month +6 month free Scheme ON 17/09/2013 AND I have paid also 350/- Rs. for new set box on 19/09/2013.
vijay vora

Jul 16, 2014

disconection my brodbend service

Dear sir/ madam
sub: Disconnection of Airtel BrodBand connectio.

I want to diconnect my airtel brodband service No. 07412 403452. So please diconnect the with immidiate effect.
thanks
vijay vora
Ratlam
s sankar

Jul 15, 2014

no activation

respected sir
i get this sim yesterday morning but not activation so please activate soon my mobile no 9500602824 and sim no8991940000084695710/9
saravanan007

Jul 15, 2014

bill payment

i have paid my bill throug my sbi credit card .Date is 23/6/2014. Time:9:49:pm. Bill no:039883.amount:1000
my fixed line no:04224342878. but airtel office told we have not recived the amount please check it.
this amount is add to next month bill.Bill no:480133343 please less the amount soon .we are company workers do it soon .
by stanley 1970@gmail.com . my mobile no:9865157094
sandeep nandwana

Jul 14, 2014

wrong internet charge

dear sir
my mobile no is 9829060654 you have debited rs,1519 wrong in our bill (bill number 477852969) plese correct the bill and send new bill nandwana6@gmail.com
sonamsirohi

Jul 8, 2014

Request to close my number which i have done more times before

I have already requested to close my airtel number because i have lost that no. but i have got the bill literally from your side but you are not closing my no. why?
i will not pay that bill because this i have already told you when i have lost my no.
my no. was 9818099768

Please close this no. and don't send me the bill again regarding this m already feed up from this irregularity from your side
udaya kumari

Jul 7, 2014

requesting the call log details for my number (9884524675)

dear sir, i am the subscriber of the number 9884524675,and for my verification purpose please provide cal log for my number (9884524675) from 1st july 2014 to 7th july 2014.

with regards,
T.N.Raja kumar.
S. DESIGAN

Jul 4, 2014

No connection

I am airtel digital dish tv customer and my customer id is 3009905723. My digital dish tv channels not working the past 10 days. It displays in the following remarks.
1. No signal (Error code B001)
2 Check the cable connections or bad whether conditions at your end or at broadcast centre
3. Check the cable connections and remove any obstruction around the dish
4. Try to change channels or restart the set up box by switching power off and then on.
All possible efforts were taken but so far channels not working. Hence Please rectify the above problems or otherwith withraw my service.
Thanking You.
suryavanshi

Jul 1, 2014

wrong promises made and not worked on

I had made a call to the customer services and was promised a plan. I was told to call afterthe generation of the statement so that I could activate my plan on my number. When I called I was told that it was a wrong information given to me and they could not help me on the same. When I asked about why the promise was not being fulfilled I was just said sorry and if I wanted to discontinue the number they could have that done. Callbakc was arranged but when I called again I was told that there was no complaint for the same . I have beentold to send the message for the activation of my plan services on my number wheras my cousins number the same plan was activated on the call. He also has a Cug connection like me. Nunber 9910463331...when aasked why such a difference I was told that they cud not help it. My number is 9958199633.. I have been with Airtel for long and now this is the service that I an getting. Please I request you to get back to me as fast as possible. A fast response would be highly appreciated on the same.both the above numbers are best numbers to get in touch with me. Look forward for a response on the same whether the myplan can be activated on my number or not so that if required I can withdraw my services which I am not looking forward to bur if not helped I would be forced to do so.

gurumoothi

Jun 30, 2014

changing the current plan

Good evening
Sir , I am gurumoorthi and my number is 8754425117 postpaid plan i brought a new datacard last week only . In that datacard plan is activated with 7GB per month with charge of 700 RS per month.
I want to change the plan for 400 RS per month .
kindly do the needfull.
Jai Agarwal

Jun 29, 2014

problem regarding airtel modem wifi

My airtel modem wifi was closed for some time and now i wan to reactivate my modem wifi. I have asked this thing on 121 but not getting any usual service and response for this purpose. Please help me getting my modem wifi reactivated. I will pay the amount required for this.
krishnaswamy Ranganath

Jun 26, 2014

non working of fixed line

My fixedline bearing No. (08152) 402894 was not working during the second week of April I called up local representative Mr Rajesh and asked him to fix the problem. Till 13th the problem was not fixed I sent a message on his phone reminding him of the problem I was facing. Later I sent another message asking Airtel people to learnt lessons from BSNL people who normally fix the problem in a day or two. As the phone was not working I just removed the phone from the socket. Meanwhile I called up your local office No. (08152) 401235 and asked them to fix the problem. Since it was not done I again asked them to disconnect the phone. Meanwhile Rajesh sent an boy on 20th of April informing me that the phone was working since 16th of April. It however worked only for a couple of days then again it went DEAD. Meanwhile I contacted one Mr Mithra in Bangalore and narrated him the entire story and he promptly asked me to furnish all details through e mail. I sent an email on 20th of May narrating all the happenings. As he did not respond I again sent another email on 2nd June as to what step I need to take further. He replied me immediately asking five days of time to sort out the issue. The fixedline in question has remained DEAD during all this period.
Meanwhile your executives from Chennai had called me up asking me to pay the outstanding amount. I have narrated to all these things to them(I can remember one name Srinivas your executive) and today one Kranthi called up and I told him the entire story. He suggested me to book the complaint in this fashion. My question is why should I pay the bill amount when the phone was not working all these two month(I hope you will be knowing the TRAI rules which says that if the phone was not working for more than a week the customers are liable for concessions) You can check the call details of my fixed line about the call made or received during the two months period. Also you can check the call details of Mr Rajesh No. 9902090188(your executive in Kolar) your local office in Kolar No. (08152) 401235 and also that of Mithra, your official No. 7259177334. As I am representing a reputed media, I will be put to much hardship if your teleexecutives call up often and often asking me to pay the bills. You should find a solution to my problem or otherwise I will be left with no option to approach the Consumer forum seeking redressal of the problem
manjeshrly

Jun 25, 2014

about retaining of my cug 199 plan with 2g

In this month of june I requested to activate 3g data for this number. But now I would like to retain my cug (railway) 199 plan with 2g free plan .cancel 3g plan activation
prakash shrimali

Jun 23, 2014

wrong balancen kapyu che ok

mo.no.9737244986 wrong balancen kapayu che call dar increase thayo che i change your company is operator in short time ok porting........... by resolved ok
maranpks

Jun 22, 2014

rong number

Dear sir/ madam,
I am getting all bad messages about From the past 3 month please help me out of this ...his number 9600975731
this is airtel number plz
ARUNENDRA MOOKHERJEE

Jun 22, 2014

DISCONTINUE THE FREE CHANNEL No.111

EITHER YOU ARE JOKING WITH ME -- OR THIS IS YOUR TECHNIQUE OF SNATCHING MONEY FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS !!

REMINDER No.4

ON 29.05.2014, I HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED YOU TO DISCONTINUE THE FREE CHANNEL No.111 WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. BUT YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT. THIS IS MY 4TH REMINDER & REMINDER Nos.1, 2 & 3 WERE SENT ON 31.05.2014., 07.06.2014.& 15.06.2014 RESPECTIVELY. BUT YOU PEOPLE HAVE TURNED A DEAF EAR TO MY INSTRUCTION.

Dear Sir / Madam,
On 27.05.2014 you have added a FREE NEW CHANNEL No.111 FOR -3- days. But we do not require that channel AT ALL. Your officer told me to inform you within -3- days over phone no. 12150 whether we want to continue that channel or not. I have tried to connect you several times during that line. But every time a recorded female voice replied me that the number is WRONG. I, therefore, request you in black & white to DISCONTINUE THE FREE CHANNEL No.111 WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. BUT YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE IT. THIS IS MY FOURTH REMINDER.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO PAY A SINGLE PAISA FOR THE AFORESAID CHANNEL starting from 27.05.2014.

Arunendra Mookherjee
Customer ID : 3004906512
22.06.2014

Syndicate Bank Net Banking - what is passcode
    New software for net banking, while operating helping menu...
    CHENNAI PASSPORT OFFICE - A lady took many passports in different names
    A lady named V. Maheshwari who residing in no.14 jevaoli...
    VTU - result awaiting
    sir my result of microelectronics subject is not yet...
    INDIAN ARMY - Army- types of leave
    Hi, Can someone tell me what type of leave is...
    Ibps - Need to correct wrongly entered DOB in IBPS RRB-III...
    I have wrongly entered my DOB as 07-07-1986 instead of...
    Reddy Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad - Did not pickup the passenger
    I have booked the tickets from Hyderabad to Kadapa to...
    Dish TV - Service person not attened even after 74 hrs of complaint
    VC no -01513527926 Req No - 13979279 I am having problem...
    SSC - SSC CGL Re exam 2013 held on 20th July 2014 for Test ID...
    Hello Sir, This is Pradeep Hegde. SSC CGL 2013 re...
    tikona - Pathetic Speed, Pathetic Customer Care
    Now the customer care have got a new idea to make a fool...