121---airtel.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---airtel.in

airtel wifi & landline connection is not activated

last week we have taken airtel wifi & landline connection but still it has not activated, landline no : 41221694, airtel service person he has given wifi route line but he told that there is some problem in route line still he has not came from fast 4 days, we had tried reach him but we have not got response from him, plz looking to this issue.

thanks

airtel wifi & landline connection is not activated

last week we have taken airtel wifi and landline connection still that connection is not activated landline no :41221694, airtel service person he has given wifi route line but he has not completed this work, we have tried to reach him but we not got response from him.

thanks

May 26, 2016

airtel wifi & landline are not working

last week we have taken a connection of airtel wifi and landline both the connection are not working landline no: 41221620, plz look in this issue we have not getting response from airtel service person.

thanking you,
shriv

May 16, 2016

resume my connection on

sir mera poora bill maine jama kar diya hai and since 1 week se continue aapke rewa ke local office me bar bar call kar rahe hai par unki taraf se koi bhi response nhi mil raha hai jisse mujhe kafi problems ho rahi hai so i requested you to please resolve my problem or i switch ur services and i complaint regarding ur company to consumer foram so please help me and resolve my problem. thank you.
thiyagaraj95

May 13, 2016

to disconnet the landline

i need to disconnect my landline because of many issues,bill of landline is to high per month we need to pay 1700 but our plane was 499 we are using past 8 years and i gave complaint to reduce amount as per our old plane but you have changed our plane without asking our permission and again i gave complaint to peelamadu office but there is no good response and i gave a disconnect letter on Feb last week to disconnect my landline even though bills are coming we are not using this landline i payed bill on march month but till now bills are coming and many phone calls are coming to pay the bills so please disconnect our landline no:04224359092 and i will not pay the bill for last two months because i gave latter on Feb itself but your staff are saying to pay the bill .please disconnect my landline
Kirankr14

May 12, 2016

About airtel 3G

9944282712 is my number,on may 4/2016.i have recharged 2g pack for 225 which is unlimited..after a few minutes a message came from airtel stating that Congratulations! Special 3G Trial! You have been upgraded to superfast 3G Speeds on your 2G Pack for FREE for next 28 days. Now enjoy airtel 3G on your smartphone. But i cant use 3G now..according to the above message from airtel i should use 3g through out this month but i cant use now....if u won't give proper reply i ll port my sim and i ll go to consumer court for wrong service to coustmers
BIPIN ACHARYA

May 7, 2016

airtel dish plan

our plan was changed every month so we can not seen some channels please solve my problem my custmer id is 3000734766-001
SUBRAT kr. PANDEY

Apr 28, 2016

EXTRA BILL

EXTRA BILL

MY NO.9810058171 WE HAVE FOUND EXTRA BILL Rs. 118/- NET CHARGES.

PL. REDUCE MY ABOVE EXTRA CHARGES.

REGD.

SUBRAT PANDEY
pawan prajapati

Apr 22, 2016

bill amount excess 9829233977

mery mobile bill main entertainment ke name say net charge 99 rupees add hua hai' jo maney activate nahi kiya hai' kyoki pahely bhi ek bill main esay hi net charges jod diya gaya tha, jisay mainey custmer care par comp.karkey bill say delete karwaya tha.
Sir maery plan main already net mb free hain jisay main kabhi kabhi kuch minute key liye hi use karta hu lakin kisi tarah ki service activate nahi karta, ye jesay hi main apney plan ki net mb ko use karta hu apney app is tarah ki aplication activate ho jate hai
Sir main bahut samay say apka custmer raha hu,apasay yahi request hai ki mery mobile main is tarah ki other aplication jo apney app activate ho jate hai ko activate na honey de ,
mainey pahley bhi complaint ki hai, please is tarah ki service ko band karkey mery bill main jo 99 rupees ka charge laga hai use hataney ki karpa karey.
or agay say is tarha ki parisani na ho esa samadhan kary
thankyou
rahul631

Apr 20, 2016

extra amount charged by store

i have lost my sim Card no-8658313299 (4G) , so i want a sim with same number,but when i am going to airtel store bapujinagar(Bhubaneswar) they told me if you want a same number sim card charges will be-350/-. how can possible a replacement sim card charges 350/-,my last complain automatic closed but problem same.
irshadsheikh17

Rajendra Nagar Hingna Naka,
Hingna Road Nagpur-36.
Mobile No.9970278681
Relationship Number-112-101536504 Bill Number-359322647
Bill period-20 Feb 2016 to 19 March 2016.
Bill Date-21 March 2016
Ye meri bill ki details hai is month ka bill mujhe bahoot bahoot jada aaya hai Rs-3,213.13. Sir mujhe aajtak kabhi bhi itna bill nahi aaya hai aap mere purane bills check kar lijiye Rs.300 to 500 k bich me hi bill aatey hai.Maine customer care me baat ki toh oonka kahana hai aapka data usage jada huva hai,maine jabse ye number liya tabse mera Rs-99 ka 2G unlimited plan chal raha the.Aapke taraf se mera ye plan kab change huva mujhe pata hi nahi abhi itna bill aaya toh mujhe abhi customer care pata chal raha hai ki aapka plan change ho gaya hai 1 Mar 2014 se.Isme meri kya galti hai.
Sir meri aapse request hai ki mere saal bhar k billing amount dekhkar mere bill me correction kijiye.Mein itna amount pay nahi kar sakta.Mein purana 992 ka amount aur abhi 500 aisa milakar 1500 payment kar sakta hu.sir plz adjustment kijiye.

M.Irshad Sheikh
sangitabudati

Mar 28, 2016

PLAN CHANGED ON THEIR OWN

HI THIS IS Mrs Sangita A Budati from Pune,

I have ported my mobile number from Vodafone two months back, the marketing personels committed plan no RA 13 which is a corporate plan for railway employees. But since that day the committed plan was not activated for my ported number and another plant called RA 03 was activated on the number without my consent, And hence the billing amount is not deposited by myself. For first month I got waivel of Rs.200.00 , I don't know why ? then for another month the bill is calculated as per RA 03 only, N number of times I have visited to the stores , but all in vain, the same experience even bad than the stores was at Vega Center office at pune.

The custumer care no is on no use as those employees only listen to you and do nothing.

my number is 9923879855,

I am sending this mail so that my basic requirement of charging me as per the committed plan will be given due importance, otherwise its better to go in a consumer forum thanks
D Srimannarayana

Mar 26, 2016

Not updated my land line bill

My land line no.040 40045941 monthly bill paid on 18th March 2016, Rs.113.36 with transaction ID 318679999 bit still it pending for updation. Please update immediately
D Srimannarayana

Mar 26, 2016

Not updating my Airtel landline bill amount

My land line no 040 40045942 monthly bill paid on 18th March 2016 transaction ID 318679999, Rs. 113.36,still it is pending for updation please update immediately
Madhusoni

Mar 21, 2016

Broadband connection not working

My landline is not working & broadband connection to landline no 04442712729 please do needful thanking you
rakeshji15

Mar 18, 2016

No Proper Information

We bought Airtel 4G Dongle two weeks back ,your customer representative came home and gave the details and we were told that we will be having this plan for Rs.560/- and we bought the dongle connection and they said it will be activated within 24 hrs, but even after three days it was not activated and then we tried calling customer care and it gave us a very bad experience as you don't have any proper person to answer the queries , they keep on tranferring the call and say this is not the right place to call and finally we went to the showroom and after enquiring we were told there is no such plan for Rs.560/- we only have Rs.850/- plan, take it if you want and change it next month. So please see to it that you give correct information to your customers and they should not be cheated like this.

Rakesh Kumar
c s raju

Mar 12, 2016

prepaid charges

I am C S Raju ph 9741260062.
Earlier Airtel was charging Re 0.40 per SMS, after 3 iwas free.
Now I was shocked to note the following.
They debit Re 1 per SMS, send you message showing balance. Stealthily, they deduct another Re 1 but message does not come. You think only Re 1 is deducted whereas Rs 2 is deducted.
Message to their centres(email) get dummy replies, Imeediately in 2 hours they say complaint is resolved, without doing anything.
Phone to 121 and 198 as given in TRAI does not give any option for complaits or contacting a person.
sub29555@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016

Rate Cutter of 28 days , stopped in 15 days

I M Subramanian , No.9566133028 , I have recharged rate cutter Rs49/- on 1.03.16 , Trans ID = 568327955 .

Now this Rate cutter is not working , you have been deducting the call charges with out rate cutter , i am loosing about 100/- every day . You have to correct the mistake and deposit 49/- new ly immediately .

When i went to ur airtel Office at Madipakkam Koot road , Nobody is interested in taking my complaint , telling . I am in Pre paid .
If the customer is prepaid , your idiots will not attend our grievances Is It ? If we are in Post paid , you can swindle as you want , becos you are not able to swindle in prepaid , your customer care idiots were HIGHLY LETHARGIC .( yesterday 7 PM )

I think when we are in prepaid , your company is not able to cheat vide the Post Paid billing .

Since i already suffered in Post paid and your advocate started threatening like any thing and i have switched to Prepaid .
Pls think how the customer will be in Post Paid system , when your legal depaRtment are REALLY ENCOURAGING ANY CLIENT .

I HAVE DECIDED TO SWITCH TO ANY OTHER NETWORK THAN AIRTEL , AIRCEL , BOTH ARE SWINDLERS .

Today one Customer care IDEOT Called and asked me to switch to Post paid , i told him , i have been already tortured by your advocate and throwed the amount to ur company and switched to Pre Paid . He with out any reply terminated the call . IS THIS GOOD CULTURE, WHAT YOU ARE GIVING TRAINING ??
DO YOU THINK SIR , WE ARE "VETTI" , YOUR CUSTOMER CARE BASTARD CALL FROM ONE WAY TRAFFIC NUMBER AND DISTURB US , AND COOLLY THAT BASTARD WILL CUT WITH OUT ANY RESPONCE. , WITH OUT TELLING ANY ANSWER , EVEN NOT TRAINED TO SAY THANKS . I THINK YOUR AIRTEL COMPANY IS THIRD RATED , PLATFORM COMPANY .

I M RETIRED MAJOR , I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT FELLOW AND PUT HIM IN JAIL THRO MY ASSOCIATION . I WANT THAT BASTARD TO BE SENT OUT FROM YOUR COMPANY .

IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION , I AM GOING TO "THE COURT OF LAW ".
TODAY HE CAME AT THE TIME 9.53 aM , number is 4440258825 .
THAT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE BASTARD NEVER MENTIONED HIS NAME , BCOS , THEIR PARENTS NOT NAMED THEM , I THINK PICKED THAT FELLOW FROM THE DUSTBIN . THEY ARE ALL PORAMBOKU .

i AM sorry sir , using " UNPARLIMENTARY WORDS , THEY MADE ME TO SUCH A LEVEL AND I AM VERY TENSE , DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL "VETTI"/ LAZY . I THINK WILL TAKE 2 OR 3 DAYS TO COME TO NORMAL .

YOU SIMPLY GIVEN SOME BLUDDY TELEFONE AND PUT THAT BASTARD IN THIS JOB OF DISTURBING THE GOOD CITIZEN . WE ARE ALL GOOD RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN , WORKED FOR OUR INDIAN OVER 35 YEARS AND INDIA IS MAINTAINING AND RESPECTING OUR SERVICE .

WE ARE LOOSING OUR MIND LIKE THIS BLUDDY BASTARDS( NAMELESS IDIOTS IN AIRTEL) , TELECALLERS OF AIRTEL .

IF YOU PULL THAT FELLOW OUT , THEN IT WILL BE GOOD , THEN WITH MY ASSOCIATION WE CAN PULL THAT FELLOW OUT . aND we will see that in entire TAMILNADU , YOU CAN CLOSE DOWN YOUR BUSINESS .

I WILL WAIT FOR 4 DAYS , IF NO REPONSE , I AM PUBLISHING THE NEWSPAPER , I M HAVING REASONABLE POSITION IN A PRESS AS A REPORTER .

REGARDS
N.SUBRAMANIAN
v.rajendran

Mar 11, 2016

plan not changed for the past one month

sir
i have made a complaint to customer care attended by managers but not solved the problem kindly solve the problem
cell no 8754542244
drssrao

Mar 9, 2016

Airtel network not working since March 9,2016

airtel net work failed at Indiranagar, Hb colony phase 2, MOulali, hyderbad. Please rectify the same. My Airtel no is 9849108123, dr ssrao, hyderbad
Amlesh Kumar

Mar 3, 2016

NETWORK ISSUES

Dear sir /m'adam
my name is amlesh kumar and mobile no.is 9953051094
this no.is under mnp plan for better network in airtel but it seems to re portin
particularly network problemes on home
location is s-90,sunder block shakarpur delhi

hope you will considered the above mentioned issues and resolved it soon
and let me know

thnking you

amlesh kumar
dilip kumar kha

Mar 2, 2016

phone doesn't work

My name is Dilip kumar kha My landline No. is 02240051691. Two days left my phone doesn't work.
I complain to area engineer Mr. Sachin and Ganesh but no response from his side.
But he was request me, any problem you call me, don't call customer care. This is my Mobile Number please
you call me. Las two days my business totally full stop, because my business full depend on phone and on net.
Now he no response to me. Sir please you help me and solve the my problem.
My user Id No. is 02282288375_mh.

Mr. Sachin Mobile No. 9987706069
Mr. Ganesh Mobile No. 9029440374
shreyayes

Mar 2, 2016

extra bill

my number is 9449445554 i am using this number since long year it is a post paid bill and i am using internet in my mobile since 16th feb to till 2nd march 2016. now i get a high amount of bill, can you give the details of call and data usage.
chandramohan197

Mar 1, 2016

OVER BILL

HI

my airtel post paid mobile no. is 9820904448 i am using this no. from quite long time and i am not enjoying any net pack for this no.since i have taken this no.but from last 2-3 months iam being charged the bill with an use of internet i used to get bill of rs.400/- since i joined airtel but from last 2-3 months i am charged with rs.2000/-+ last month 19th january when i visited airtel gallery complaint no.544422845 the access amount was reversed and again in Feb month the bill of Rs.2000/- + is being received when i complained again in airtel gallery complaint no.67807400 it was not yet resolved

pls resolve as soon as possible it is or else its convenient to go forward
Subinoy Das Gupta

Mar 1, 2016

Non-sending ot monthly bill of post-paid bills.

I have been using three of your numbers-9831922380.8584957235.8420315854 on post-paid basis(Corporate) but I do not get their bills regularly. Please look into this and take nessary action.

LG India - Microwave gate hook
    Hello, Greetings for the day!! We bought...
    Nagar Nigam Agra - Flood light,
    Flood light of vivekanand park, balkeshwar colony,...
    Temple - Loudpeaker noise
    I am resident of MIG 2, phase-7, KPHB, Hyderabad. In a...
    Besant Technologies - Besant Technologies
    Worst Training enter - Besant Technologies No proper...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - Blank ATM card
    MAKE EASY CASH There is a new way of MAKING CASH,...
    Bangalore Railway Station - Parking Over Charged
    Dear Sir, I would like to take it to your kind...
    Vijay Tv - Super Singer5 Mini Series - Finals
    Congratulations to Raja Ganapathy and his Alloma Dollumma...
    tata docomo - trapping my no.
    I feel some one is trapping n taping my no. I always feel...
    Southern Railway - Delay of trains
    In chennai central to gummidipoondi route there is no...
    CBSE - Cbse class X result
    Dear sir, In which exams i did brilliant and...