121---airtel.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---airtel.in

Adnan Khan79

Sep 2, 2015

Balance deduction rude behaviour

Balance deduction when called no proper info given rude behaviour invalid deduction when called call disconnected more than 3 times. Apeksha, Satish and Ankit. Some junior representative was spoken on behalf of floor supervisor Ankit when enquired call was disconnected. When I try to call now call doesn't get connected. Please consider and do the needful
Balaji.C

Aug 31, 2015

Requested to Deactivate -044-43800038 a month back.

Hi All,

This is with regards to an issue and concern on my Airtel Board Band connection for myself number 04443800038.

I am really frustrated and lost trust and interest with Bharti Airtel for such services.

Am surprised to see a monthly bill of my Board Brand, which I requested to Deactivate a month back.

The same I have requested to 121 customer care executive to De activate all my transactions related to my Board Brand . As per the 121 officer confirmation I assume my connection got Disconnected.

But my connection not yet disconnected and till date bill was generated , being a customer for Airtel for more than 12 years I am Wonder Airtel such services.

I requesting you to cancel my Board Band connection accordingly.

With a concern requesting to deactivate my connection and need wavier for the my board band bill generated till time to close the issue ASAP.
Singhal Power Presses Pvt. Ltd.

Aug 29, 2015

change of mail id

dear sir, we have 2 landlines - 43021245 with bb & 43021246. we request you to kindly send all your future correspondence such as phone bill copies etc. to our new mail id : chennai@singhal.co.in or grs@singhal.co.in only. remove the current mail id mands@md4.vsnl.net.in given at the time of installation which is not in exist now.
vikassamyal

Aug 27, 2015

High headed Verification team

i had applied for 4g lte postpaid connection 2 days back
today the verification team was to come for verification of address. He rang me up (from no 9555065836) and confirmed the location as to where he was to come. In the evening he gave two rings and by the time the phone could be picked up he disconnected it.
After even calling him 10 times and sending sms twice he did not pick up the phone.

Such high hotheadedness by service provider is not called for and does not augur well for the organization.

Customer care could not help me regarding it as he did not authority to lodge complain or connect the call to service provider. Well, launch of new service with BAD customer care is
step in the wrong direction.

So now i have paid for the wifi hotspot device and am without the required (claimed) FASTEST internet service since last two days!! (If Airtel can help then can contact me at 7065921855)
shivrajchavanssc

Aug 27, 2015

shows data consumed more than the uactual usage

i am using airtel 4g wifi . my airtel no. is 9860164782..my data plan was renewed on 23 august,2015......i used approx. 1.5 to 2 GB till now....but the usage shows that i have used more than 3 GB...the speed has gone down....and when i check the usage ..it shows a drastic change in consumption of data..even when i am not using it...pls contact me as soon as possible...
YadavR

Aug 22, 2015

Airtel number portability

HI, this is Ramesh yadav. I hope that i m yr valuable customar as i m using continously three airtel number in my house since 2008 and also paying around Rs 1500 bill per month.
I was using one of my airtel mobile number 9665519444 in roaming since last one year. One day (in month of Jul 2015) i recieved a call from Airtel regarding the number portability because i was paying a big amount (additional charges) of bill in roaming. Airtel field representative came to my house on 17 Jul 2015 and recieved all the relevent documents for the number portability and also provided me a new SIM wiht charges of Rs 50. Then after many followups ultimately Portability validated on 11 Aug 2015, after that i places new SIM in my mobile and try to call at 59059 but call not connected. I tried n number of times by using different mobiles like; smrat phones, Normal phone and widows phone but not scucceeds. And after after two days there was no network on this new SIM. I called many times to customar care at 121 and didnot get any satisfactory solution, every time different diffrent customar care executive were suggesting differetn different things. Finally i called to the Airtel executive who has provided me the new SIM, he replied that sir i will provide u new SIM. After two days again i called him to provide me the new SIM and he replied sir today evening definately i will provide u but he did not come, next day agin i called him but he had not pick my call, i was continously trying to call him for two days but no response. Ultimately i stopped calling and write a mail at 121@in.airtel.com but again i got same response as i was getting form the customar care executive, agian i replied him with some more detials. For first mail i got a reply but for second mail i had not recieved any answer.
I was using this number for my all transactions throgh net banking. Still im not able to pay Airtel postpaid mobile bills. As per my this last one month experiance i m sure they you will charge late fee without considering my problem that why i had not pay your bill. Again i need to change the mobile number for all my transactions. This is my first and very bad experiance about Airtel. This issue was not a big issue for you, u can doo it within a day but i dont know why i m not getting the satisfactory response, i think it shows the carelessness of your executives............... I decided not to use Airtel survice furhter.
raaj.swengg

Aug 22, 2015

plan change

company name: Amsel Technologies

i want to change one mobile number ( 8220003143 ) plan

to activate the 199 plan with 8gb data plan ...
vverma

Aug 21, 2015

Regarding Excess Payment

I Vijay Kumar Verma, is a customer of Airtel Network. On 17/08/2015, I applied for change my service (Mo. No. 9993526928) from postpaid CUG to prepaid, in Gayatri Interprises, near Jabalpur Railway Station. They have charged me Rs. 300+50 Rs. I told that, I already paid the monthly bill, they not replied properly and told if I want to change in prepaid then u have to pay this amount,otherwise it can't be changed. Also they said that this charge is for early process. Then I paid the amount, which they want. But when I contacted to customer care, they informed me that, I have paid the excess amout i.e. 300 Rs., which displayed in my service account and suggested me to lodge complaint in this regard.
So I kindly requested to take quick necessary action in this regard and refund me the excess amount, which the Gayatri Interprises have taken from me. Also informed me the action taken in this issue.
With Regards,
Vijay Kumar Verma
Mo. No. 9993526928,9752415288
kundan singh negi

Aug 18, 2015

non recpt of bill payment recpt

1.On 18.8.15 I had given my complaint of non recpt of the payment recpt Jan to Jul 2015, but till now the said recpt have not been emailed to me by your orgn.
2. It is really a frustrating experience to be associated with your company.
3. There is no information reg my bills recpts on my email.
4.Your rep contacted me on 18.8.15, I told him to read my complaint and take corrective action but nothing has been done so far.
5. It appears that you are very prompt in sending bills and sending reminders for payment by due date, but after you receive the payment you are not bothered to e mail the recpt despite repeated request. It show a very poor after sale service on your part.
6. may I request you to be kind enough to send me the recpt of the bills payments from Jan 2015 to Jul 2015.

Kundan Singh
probinm

Aug 15, 2015

Abnormal deduction from prepaid connection

My airtel prepaid mobile no. is 7686037662. In the morning on 13.08.15 I suddenly found that my balance of Rs 34 became nil. After contacting the Customer care service (CCS), I was told that since internet connection was on, this happened, though data balance was sufficient. Then I recharged for Rs 41 for data connection, and for Rs 56 for talktime on 14.08.15. Again all on a sudden yesterday I observed that my talktime balance of Rs 54 became nil, though data balance shows more than 200 MB. On contacting the CCS, again same thing was told like earlier. I use What`s app only and don`t work on internet otherwise.
Thus I lost Rs 88 of talktime without talking with anybody.
I request to add this amount of Rs 84 in my account, else I am fearing to recharge and use What`s app further.
Request to solve the above problem and intimate me at the earliest.
harish gaud

Aug 14, 2015

Not solving my issue

my airtlel no 9871600345 not solving my issue
abhinav.mahajan

Aug 11, 2015

FRAUDS AT AIRTEL AND AIRTEL SERVICES

This is with regards to mobile number 99581-90303 ( Abhinav Mahajan)

I have complained so many times to airtel about the 3g issues and the connection issues, have raised so many complaints so many times. None of them has been resolved and none of them have been taken care of also. Only fraud and false promises are made by the customer care executives as well as their heads and managers.

When bill is not paid as an opposition then you guys disconnect the connection. But your complaints can go on and on and no action is taken by you guys. It has been 5-6 months or even more that i have been tracking this, but i have been humiliated and harassed and a fool is being made out of me.

I would be taking this issue to the consumer court now taking into consideration every single incidence and every effort i have made. I would be registering a case of customer mental harassment and fraud.

I want to make sure that these guys have to pay for this.
harish gaud

Aug 11, 2015

Call rate plan not active

my airtel no 9871600345 it is not activate call rate plan on my number
i hope solving my issue

Narayan chand
rahul.voruganti

Aug 10, 2015

Conversion from Prepaid to Postpaid

I have requested for prepaid to postpaid conversion on my number :9492683459 last week.
Address verification for prepaid to postpaid conversion has been completed today morning(received message from Airtel).
After that my prepaid SIM got deactivate but postpaid services are not being activated.
Since then( morning) i am completely blocked( No incoming and outgoing calls/msgs). I need it urgently as i have travel plans.
If i check with customer care, they say that it is already activated and asking me to call 59059 !! But my SIM is not allowing me to do so.It shows 'Inactive SIM' on display.
jay Prakash Ray

complaint

I jay Prakash Ray my mobile No 7782072481 has service fail from 09/08/15.kindly quickly to be start. my mobile No is post paid.
sangita gaikwad

deduction of balance

My Airtel No. 9867268351, I have not subscribe FOLLO ALL WEEK in my mobile but since last week Rs. 35 has been deducted from my Balance. Please deactive this serivce. I have sent STOP message to given number 155223, but it has not yet stopped. on the contrary again Rs. 35 has been deducted on 08.08.15.
Again i request you to deactivate this service and refund my balance.
Thanks and hope for co-operation from Airtel customer service team.
Sangita.
Heera Lal Verma

no conectivity

internet conectivity
Heera Lal Verma
mob no.9414331587
it is getting increasingly very difficulty every day to talk on mobile . signals not coming in my office area from one month .earlier there was very good connectivity so i have changed portibility BSNL to AIRTAIL. please look it and solve this signal problem.
sc batra

No recharge done

I RECHARGED rs 255 on my Airtel data card 9599543987 on 07 Aug vide trx id 881723. The card has not be updated and all my balance is nil on date..
Please rectify
shambhu Jee

3G not activated in 9004069755 till date

We are yet to receive any communication from you. Please activate .
mukesh agrahari

9519295369

( mukesh kumar date of brath 1-1-1987 addrrs 69 nizampur gorakhpur) sair mera airtel mony number 9519295369 hai is par daby feez lag gya hai sirf last richaj maine airtel mony se bank mai 5000 stetament kiya tha ab mere airtel mony number se kisi v cumpany par richaj ya bank main pese daal raha hoon to nahi ja raha hai kyoki mere airtel mony number par deby feez lag gya hai kripa karke ise hata dye aur maine kai baar apke paas email kiya par jawab nahi aata main bohat presan ho
shambhu Jee

Aug 6, 2015

3G not actyivated in 9004069755

I am a customer of Airtel bearing mobile no. 9004069755 since June 2014. I use generally 3G data in my mobile . Previous month I purchase 2G data but at present I have 3G data in my mobile . I have receive facility of 2G in my mobile.
I am following up from 04-08-2015 on 121 & talking many times with Executive paying 50 paise per call , but sorry to say that my problem continued till date.
Please provide me 3G .
maniezhilan

Aug 6, 2015

unauthorized money deduction

I recharge my airtel broadband number 7708934977...today 6-8-2015 but I didn't received any message that my number is recharged... but customer care guy said that I used whole data. .. but I used only 25 minites even not downloaded anything. .. now I need proper response and my money 255... or 1GB 3G data... orelse I will make a complaint on airtel to cybercrime...
jhinku5323

Aug 3, 2015

not recharged

mob 9960244510 recharged 100/=on 02 aug 2015 but not refunded already recharege was failed.
sp rusia

Jul 31, 2015

internet conectivity

suresh prakash rusia
mob no. 9810123140
data plan - myPlan 399 3G unlimited

it is getting increasingly difficult every day to even retrieve a mail sp. with some link or attached pdf , leave aside for other smaller downloads.on complaining at help desk it is a set answer from them that your complain is resolved & is now closed. or all the time a irritating alert is sent that 100% of data used hence data is closed.
i was explained when this plan was offered that you will get the speed of 3G till 850mb and later net will continue on 2G unlimited plan till new cycle starts again with 3G, but no time data will be stopped.
Now more often it comes on screen that you are not connected or can not get mail.
Is airtel is facing with any technical problems for signals NOT reaching to mobiles,then you need to give a definite info & assurance for its immediate remedy & improvements, instead of telling that your complaint is resolved & closed., whereas it is NOT so. Please go through the matter & advice. Thanks
anil tandon

Jul 29, 2015

deposit bill at your office but not depost

I DEPOSIT MY BILL RS 800 AT YOUR OFFICE SECTOR 16/A NEAR NEHRU COLLAGE,THEY ISSUED A RECEIPT WITHOUT REC.NO ON DT.27/7/2015 AT 10.05 AM TO DAY IS 29/7/2015 TIME 3 PM, BUT SIR, CANT GET CR. IN TO MY A/C IT VERY CONMAN PRACTICE OF THIS OFFICE. NO ONE IS LOGIN MY COMPLAINANT DAY BI TWIN 9.30AM TO 9.50 YOU LESSEN ON HELP LINE 121.IF YOU NEED I CAN PROVID LOT OF RECEIPT OF THIS KIND. M FARIDABADY TELE NO 01294104067MY MOB NO IS 9313609350 MY ADD.IS 246 SECTOR 16/A

DISTV - distv not started error for signal not found
    Manda Narayan Meshram add:2060/6,kashi nagar near...
    illegal construction - Illegal construction
    There is a illegal construction going on at the address B1...
    josaa - Josaa
    not following mhrd orders I got received a seat in...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - pokemon timing
    Sir please repeat pokemon episodes on6pm or 7pm or 9 pm...
    Connect - Internet not working from last 3 days
    My Internet not working last 3 days please take action...
    Idea - RE: amount not credited to my number
    Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Rajudis, We would like to inform you that the...
    Idea - RE: By Mistake Online recharge done on wrong number
    Dear Customer, We have noted your concern. Please give...
    idea cellular - RE: Amount deducted
    Dear Customer, We have noted your concern. Please give...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear chhamda kaity, Post system check no such...