121---airtel.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---airtel.in

rajeev.4321@yahoo.co.in

Jul 12, 2016

calling list

Please send me the calling list from June till date. My Land line number is 0172-4607555.

City Sab on Click Pvt Ltd

I REQUEST TO YOU THAT I WANT TO CUT MY INTERNET CONNECTION
washimansari7

Jul 5, 2016

network not working good

Indoor was not founded the networt in my location my airtel mobile number is 9804168917 pleace resolve this problame
gangadharballam

Jun 25, 2016

not acctivate

Hiee I am ballam gangadhar I have given money to agent and verification is over but they or not cumming I booked fr two connections no feed back I need status urgent my Num 7386004791
rajendra khatri

Jun 23, 2016

landine not activate & billing issue

airtel landline connection is not activated
last week we have taken airtel landline connection still that connection is not activated landline no 07292409122, airtel service person he has given wifi route line but he has not completed this work, we have tried to reach him but we not got response from him.

jitesh khatri
bhavatosh_

Jun 14, 2016

non delivery of bill

Last 4 months We are not getting our monthly bill For No.- 03340663253 for our Broadband Connection , resultant paying late without bill , unable to understand the reason , requested that please being a Resident Association expenses bill is essential for our Audit and approval for payment from Board members . Our payment date is 15th of next month but till now again not received bill for connection for 033 40663253 for VIP Enclave Resident Welfare Association , please treat as URGENT .

Bhavatosh Jha
Sourav Singha123

Jun 14, 2016

Rapidly deducting my Amount

Before I write something, I want to thank you, to Airtel team for your best network service at all time.

I am using Airtel 4G sim of West Bengal-Howrah; since Oct 2015, having a no 9163226598. I m using the sim for high speed internet purpose& no issues for that, your connection too good for using internet.

But, It is quiet disappointing that, you are deducting my huge (Top up) balance many times. Seriously, I m not getting the reason. Neither I have used your any payable service activation, nor I have made any high chargeable phone calls. So, why it is happening??

Just for example, today morning I have checked my balance was 26 Rs & suddenly a massage came from your end, showing that, my balance is 2 Rs. It is really surprising that without my information, how its is fallen to 2 Rs.....& for your kind information, this is not the first time.

I have already discussed with customer care, on my said problem but, I could not get any satisfactory answer why this is happening rapidly.Seriously, I m not getting your business policy...

However, Requesting you to please enquirer the matter as I can get back my deducted amount immediately.Please help me otherwise I have to choose for alter net connection. Please look after.

With Best Regards,
Sourav Singha
Assnt Manager
SHRACHI GROUP, KOLKATA
email:-tkolkata90@gmail.com
Mob:- +919163226598
sarojben s kabrawala

Jun 1, 2016

unable to login "rrade tiger" sight of sharekhan share broker

today since morning i could not login trade tiger sight of sharekhan share broker
jijo pg

May 31, 2016

NO SPECIAL OFFERS FOR AIRTEL OLD CUSTOMER

Respected sir
my name is jijo pg iam in this letter writting from kerala state thiruvananthapuram district,
sir iam 8 years old customer in airtel network
airtel is my favorate network because it is give very good coverage network and offers in compared with auther networks.
in this time i could not give any special offers in airtel side especally in internet offers
internet offers are high chargable and low dueration(validity is very low) in 2G
kindly give to me very good internet offers.
i except your very valuble reply and offers

yours faithfully
jijo pg
my airtel number is 9895632975

airtel wifi & landline connection is not activated

last week we have taken airtel wifi & landline connection but still it has not activated, landline no : 41221694, airtel service person he has given wifi route line but he told that there is some problem in route line still he has not came from fast 4 days, we had tried reach him but we have not got response from him, plz looking to this issue.

airtel wifi & landline connection is not activated

last week we have taken airtel wifi and landline connection still that connection is not activated landline no :41221694, airtel service person he has given wifi route line but he has not completed this work, we have tried to reach him but we not got response from him.

May 26, 2016

airtel wifi & landline are not working

last week we have taken a connection of airtel wifi and landline both the connection are not working landline no: 41221620, plz look in this issue we have not getting response from airtel service person.

thanking you,
shriv

May 16, 2016

resume my connection on

sir mera poora bill maine jama kar diya hai and since 1 week se continue aapke rewa ke local office me bar bar call kar rahe hai par unki taraf se koi bhi response nhi mil raha hai jisse mujhe kafi problems ho rahi hai so i requested you to please resolve my problem or i switch ur services and i complaint regarding ur company to consumer foram so please help me and resolve my problem. thank you.
thiyagaraj95

May 13, 2016

to disconnet the landline

i need to disconnect my landline because of many issues,bill of landline is to high per month we need to pay 1700 but our plane was 499 we are using past 8 years and i gave complaint to reduce amount as per our old plane but you have changed our plane without asking our permission and again i gave complaint to peelamadu office but there is no good response and i gave a disconnect letter on Feb last week to disconnect my landline even though bills are coming we are not using this landline i payed bill on march month but till now bills are coming and many phone calls are coming to pay the bills so please disconnect our landline no:04224359092 and i will not pay the bill for last two months because i gave latter on Feb itself but your staff are saying to pay the bill .please disconnect my landline
Kirankr14

May 12, 2016

About airtel 3G

9944282712 is my number,on may 4/2016.i have recharged 2g pack for 225 which is unlimited..after a few minutes a message came from airtel stating that Congratulations! Special 3G Trial! You have been upgraded to superfast 3G Speeds on your 2G Pack for FREE for next 28 days. Now enjoy airtel 3G on your smartphone. But i cant use 3G now..according to the above message from airtel i should use 3g through out this month but i cant use now....if u won't give proper reply i ll port my sim and i ll go to consumer court for wrong service to coustmers
BIPIN ACHARYA

May 7, 2016

airtel dish plan

our plan was changed every month so we can not seen some channels please solve my problem my custmer id is 3000734766-001
SUBRAT kr. PANDEY

Apr 28, 2016

EXTRA BILL

EXTRA BILL

MY NO.9810058171 WE HAVE FOUND EXTRA BILL Rs. 118/- NET CHARGES.

PL. REDUCE MY ABOVE EXTRA CHARGES.

REGD.

SUBRAT PANDEY
pawan prajapati

Apr 22, 2016

bill amount excess 9829233977

mery mobile bill main entertainment ke name say net charge 99 rupees add hua hai' jo maney activate nahi kiya hai' kyoki pahely bhi ek bill main esay hi net charges jod diya gaya tha, jisay mainey custmer care par comp.karkey bill say delete karwaya tha.
Sir maery plan main already net mb free hain jisay main kabhi kabhi kuch minute key liye hi use karta hu lakin kisi tarah ki service activate nahi karta, ye jesay hi main apney plan ki net mb ko use karta hu apney app is tarah ki aplication activate ho jate hai
Sir main bahut samay say apka custmer raha hu,apasay yahi request hai ki mery mobile main is tarah ki other aplication jo apney app activate ho jate hai ko activate na honey de ,
mainey pahley bhi complaint ki hai, please is tarah ki service ko band karkey mery bill main jo 99 rupees ka charge laga hai use hataney ki karpa karey.
or agay say is tarha ki parisani na ho esa samadhan kary
thankyou
rahul631

Apr 20, 2016

extra amount charged by store

i have lost my sim Card no-8658313299 (4G) , so i want a sim with same number,but when i am going to airtel store bapujinagar(Bhubaneswar) they told me if you want a same number sim card charges will be-350/-. how can possible a replacement sim card charges 350/-,my last complain automatic closed but problem same.
irshadsheikh17

Rajendra Nagar Hingna Naka,
Hingna Road Nagpur-36.
Mobile No.9970278681
Relationship Number-112-101536504 Bill Number-359322647
Bill period-20 Feb 2016 to 19 March 2016.
Bill Date-21 March 2016
Ye meri bill ki details hai is month ka bill mujhe bahoot bahoot jada aaya hai Rs-3,213.13. Sir mujhe aajtak kabhi bhi itna bill nahi aaya hai aap mere purane bills check kar lijiye Rs.300 to 500 k bich me hi bill aatey hai.Maine customer care me baat ki toh oonka kahana hai aapka data usage jada huva hai,maine jabse ye number liya tabse mera Rs-99 ka 2G unlimited plan chal raha the.Aapke taraf se mera ye plan kab change huva mujhe pata hi nahi abhi itna bill aaya toh mujhe abhi customer care pata chal raha hai ki aapka plan change ho gaya hai 1 Mar 2014 se.Isme meri kya galti hai.
Sir meri aapse request hai ki mere saal bhar k billing amount dekhkar mere bill me correction kijiye.Mein itna amount pay nahi kar sakta.Mein purana 992 ka amount aur abhi 500 aisa milakar 1500 payment kar sakta hu.sir plz adjustment kijiye.

M.Irshad Sheikh
sangitabudati

Mar 28, 2016

PLAN CHANGED ON THEIR OWN

HI THIS IS Mrs Sangita A Budati from Pune,

I have ported my mobile number from Vodafone two months back, the marketing personels committed plan no RA 13 which is a corporate plan for railway employees. But since that day the committed plan was not activated for my ported number and another plant called RA 03 was activated on the number without my consent, And hence the billing amount is not deposited by myself. For first month I got waivel of Rs.200.00 , I don't know why ? then for another month the bill is calculated as per RA 03 only, N number of times I have visited to the stores , but all in vain, the same experience even bad than the stores was at Vega Center office at pune.

The custumer care no is on no use as those employees only listen to you and do nothing.

my number is 9923879855,

I am sending this mail so that my basic requirement of charging me as per the committed plan will be given due importance, otherwise its better to go in a consumer forum thanks
D Srimannarayana

Mar 26, 2016

Not updated my land line bill

My land line no.040 40045941 monthly bill paid on 18th March 2016, Rs.113.36 with transaction ID 318679999 bit still it pending for updation. Please update immediately
D Srimannarayana

Mar 26, 2016

Not updating my Airtel landline bill amount

My land line no 040 40045942 monthly bill paid on 18th March 2016 transaction ID 318679999, Rs. 113.36,still it is pending for updation please update immediately
Madhusoni

Mar 21, 2016

Broadband connection not working

My landline is not working & broadband connection to landline no 04442712729 please do needful thanking you
rakeshji15

Mar 18, 2016

No Proper Information

We bought Airtel 4G Dongle two weeks back ,your customer representative came home and gave the details and we were told that we will be having this plan for Rs.560/- and we bought the dongle connection and they said it will be activated within 24 hrs, but even after three days it was not activated and then we tried calling customer care and it gave us a very bad experience as you don't have any proper person to answer the queries , they keep on tranferring the call and say this is not the right place to call and finally we went to the showroom and after enquiring we were told there is no such plan for Rs.560/- we only have Rs.850/- plan, take it if you want and change it next month. So please see to it that you give correct information to your customers and they should not be cheated like this.

Rakesh Kumar

SBI, CBI and other bank - education loan
    Myself is jay Singh . I went to SBI and also another bank...
    HAJJ COMITEE - refand ammauntt
    Mera refand mere accaunt me nahin aya accaunt no...
    TV9 Kannada - Anchors dress
    Soooo called people's channel what kind of dress is...
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Phone - Lost Phone
    I lost my phone at cafe and bar Moonshine at Hauz Khas...
    PENSION - NON RECEIPT OF PENSION
    NON RECEIPT OF PENSION TO The chief manager State bank...
    colors tv channel - ishq ka rang safed
    I love ishq ka rang safed serial.I have read that the...
    JANAKI RAMUDU SERIAL TIMINGS - Janaki ramudu timing change
    Manchi serial Time marchi chettha serial pattaru. Telugu...
    Electricmoter - Electric moter iligal oprate
    Without conection tubell moter oprate twoso plese rade...
    pavan kumar nathany - about mst
    today i am coming in bus at 4-45 pm from gangapur to...