121---airtel.in

SUBRAT kr. PANDEY

Apr 28, 2016

EXTRA BILL

EXTRA BILL

MY NO.9810058171 WE HAVE FOUND EXTRA BILL Rs. 118/- NET CHARGES.

PL. REDUCE MY ABOVE EXTRA CHARGES.

REGD.

SUBRAT PANDEY
pawan prajapati

Apr 22, 2016

bill amount excess 9829233977

mery mobile bill main entertainment ke name say net charge 99 rupees add hua hai' jo maney activate nahi kiya hai' kyoki pahely bhi ek bill main esay hi net charges jod diya gaya tha, jisay mainey custmer care par comp.karkey bill say delete karwaya tha.
Sir maery plan main already net mb free hain jisay main kabhi kabhi kuch minute key liye hi use karta hu lakin kisi tarah ki service activate nahi karta, ye jesay hi main apney plan ki net mb ko use karta hu apney app is tarah ki aplication activate ho jate hai
Sir main bahut samay say apka custmer raha hu,apasay yahi request hai ki mery mobile main is tarah ki other aplication jo apney app activate ho jate hai ko activate na honey de ,
mainey pahley bhi complaint ki hai, please is tarah ki service ko band karkey mery bill main jo 99 rupees ka charge laga hai use hataney ki karpa karey.
or agay say is tarha ki parisani na ho esa samadhan kary
thankyou
rahul631

Apr 20, 2016

extra amount charged by store

i have lost my sim Card no-8658313299 (4G) , so i want a sim with same number,but when i am going to airtel store bapujinagar(Bhubaneswar) they told me if you want a same number sim card charges will be-350/-. how can possible a replacement sim card charges 350/-,my last complain automatic closed but problem same.
irshadsheikh17

Rajendra Nagar Hingna Naka,
Hingna Road Nagpur-36.
Mobile No.9970278681
Relationship Number-112-101536504 Bill Number-359322647
Bill period-20 Feb 2016 to 19 March 2016.
Bill Date-21 March 2016
Ye meri bill ki details hai is month ka bill mujhe bahoot bahoot jada aaya hai Rs-3,213.13. Sir mujhe aajtak kabhi bhi itna bill nahi aaya hai aap mere purane bills check kar lijiye Rs.300 to 500 k bich me hi bill aatey hai.Maine customer care me baat ki toh oonka kahana hai aapka data usage jada huva hai,maine jabse ye number liya tabse mera Rs-99 ka 2G unlimited plan chal raha the.Aapke taraf se mera ye plan kab change huva mujhe pata hi nahi abhi itna bill aaya toh mujhe abhi customer care pata chal raha hai ki aapka plan change ho gaya hai 1 Mar 2014 se.Isme meri kya galti hai.
Sir meri aapse request hai ki mere saal bhar k billing amount dekhkar mere bill me correction kijiye.Mein itna amount pay nahi kar sakta.Mein purana 992 ka amount aur abhi 500 aisa milakar 1500 payment kar sakta hu.sir plz adjustment kijiye.

M.Irshad Sheikh
sangitabudati

Mar 28, 2016

PLAN CHANGED ON THEIR OWN

HI THIS IS Mrs Sangita A Budati from Pune,

I have ported my mobile number from Vodafone two months back, the marketing personels committed plan no RA 13 which is a corporate plan for railway employees. But since that day the committed plan was not activated for my ported number and another plant called RA 03 was activated on the number without my consent, And hence the billing amount is not deposited by myself. For first month I got waivel of Rs.200.00 , I don't know why ? then for another month the bill is calculated as per RA 03 only, N number of times I have visited to the stores , but all in vain, the same experience even bad than the stores was at Vega Center office at pune.

The custumer care no is on no use as those employees only listen to you and do nothing.

my number is 9923879855,

I am sending this mail so that my basic requirement of charging me as per the committed plan will be given due importance, otherwise its better to go in a consumer forum thanks
D Srimannarayana

Mar 26, 2016

Not updated my land line bill

My land line no.040 40045941 monthly bill paid on 18th March 2016, Rs.113.36 with transaction ID 318679999 bit still it pending for updation. Please update immediately
D Srimannarayana

Mar 26, 2016

Not updating my Airtel landline bill amount

My land line no 040 40045942 monthly bill paid on 18th March 2016 transaction ID 318679999, Rs. 113.36,still it is pending for updation please update immediately
Madhusoni

Mar 21, 2016

Broadband connection not working

My landline is not working & broadband connection to landline no 04442712729 please do needful thanking you
rakeshji15

Mar 18, 2016

No Proper Information

We bought Airtel 4G Dongle two weeks back ,your customer representative came home and gave the details and we were told that we will be having this plan for Rs.560/- and we bought the dongle connection and they said it will be activated within 24 hrs, but even after three days it was not activated and then we tried calling customer care and it gave us a very bad experience as you don't have any proper person to answer the queries , they keep on tranferring the call and say this is not the right place to call and finally we went to the showroom and after enquiring we were told there is no such plan for Rs.560/- we only have Rs.850/- plan, take it if you want and change it next month. So please see to it that you give correct information to your customers and they should not be cheated like this.

Rakesh Kumar
c s raju

Mar 12, 2016

prepaid charges

I am C S Raju ph 9741260062.
Earlier Airtel was charging Re 0.40 per SMS, after 3 iwas free.
Now I was shocked to note the following.
They debit Re 1 per SMS, send you message showing balance. Stealthily, they deduct another Re 1 but message does not come. You think only Re 1 is deducted whereas Rs 2 is deducted.
Message to their centres(email) get dummy replies, Imeediately in 2 hours they say complaint is resolved, without doing anything.
Phone to 121 and 198 as given in TRAI does not give any option for complaits or contacting a person.
sub29555@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016

Rate Cutter of 28 days , stopped in 15 days

I M Subramanian , No.9566133028 , I have recharged rate cutter Rs49/- on 1.03.16 , Trans ID = 568327955 .

Now this Rate cutter is not working , you have been deducting the call charges with out rate cutter , i am loosing about 100/- every day . You have to correct the mistake and deposit 49/- new ly immediately .

When i went to ur airtel Office at Madipakkam Koot road , Nobody is interested in taking my complaint , telling . I am in Pre paid .
If the customer is prepaid , your idiots will not attend our grievances Is It ? If we are in Post paid , you can swindle as you want , becos you are not able to swindle in prepaid , your customer care idiots were HIGHLY LETHARGIC .( yesterday 7 PM )

I think when we are in prepaid , your company is not able to cheat vide the Post Paid billing .

Since i already suffered in Post paid and your advocate started threatening like any thing and i have switched to Prepaid .
Pls think how the customer will be in Post Paid system , when your legal depaRtment are REALLY ENCOURAGING ANY CLIENT .

I HAVE DECIDED TO SWITCH TO ANY OTHER NETWORK THAN AIRTEL , AIRCEL , BOTH ARE SWINDLERS .

Today one Customer care IDEOT Called and asked me to switch to Post paid , i told him , i have been already tortured by your advocate and throwed the amount to ur company and switched to Pre Paid . He with out any reply terminated the call . IS THIS GOOD CULTURE, WHAT YOU ARE GIVING TRAINING ??
DO YOU THINK SIR , WE ARE "VETTI" , YOUR CUSTOMER CARE BASTARD CALL FROM ONE WAY TRAFFIC NUMBER AND DISTURB US , AND COOLLY THAT BASTARD WILL CUT WITH OUT ANY RESPONCE. , WITH OUT TELLING ANY ANSWER , EVEN NOT TRAINED TO SAY THANKS . I THINK YOUR AIRTEL COMPANY IS THIRD RATED , PLATFORM COMPANY .

I M RETIRED MAJOR , I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT FELLOW AND PUT HIM IN JAIL THRO MY ASSOCIATION . I WANT THAT BASTARD TO BE SENT OUT FROM YOUR COMPANY .

IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION , I AM GOING TO "THE COURT OF LAW ".
TODAY HE CAME AT THE TIME 9.53 aM , number is 4440258825 .
THAT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE BASTARD NEVER MENTIONED HIS NAME , BCOS , THEIR PARENTS NOT NAMED THEM , I THINK PICKED THAT FELLOW FROM THE DUSTBIN . THEY ARE ALL PORAMBOKU .

i AM sorry sir , using " UNPARLIMENTARY WORDS , THEY MADE ME TO SUCH A LEVEL AND I AM VERY TENSE , DO YOU THINK WE ARE ALL "VETTI"/ LAZY . I THINK WILL TAKE 2 OR 3 DAYS TO COME TO NORMAL .

YOU SIMPLY GIVEN SOME BLUDDY TELEFONE AND PUT THAT BASTARD IN THIS JOB OF DISTURBING THE GOOD CITIZEN . WE ARE ALL GOOD RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN , WORKED FOR OUR INDIAN OVER 35 YEARS AND INDIA IS MAINTAINING AND RESPECTING OUR SERVICE .

WE ARE LOOSING OUR MIND LIKE THIS BLUDDY BASTARDS( NAMELESS IDIOTS IN AIRTEL) , TELECALLERS OF AIRTEL .

IF YOU PULL THAT FELLOW OUT , THEN IT WILL BE GOOD , THEN WITH MY ASSOCIATION WE CAN PULL THAT FELLOW OUT . aND we will see that in entire TAMILNADU , YOU CAN CLOSE DOWN YOUR BUSINESS .

I WILL WAIT FOR 4 DAYS , IF NO REPONSE , I AM PUBLISHING THE NEWSPAPER , I M HAVING REASONABLE POSITION IN A PRESS AS A REPORTER .

REGARDS
N.SUBRAMANIAN
v.rajendran

Mar 11, 2016

plan not changed for the past one month

sir
i have made a complaint to customer care attended by managers but not solved the problem kindly solve the problem
cell no 8754542244
drssrao

Mar 9, 2016

Airtel network not working since March 9,2016

airtel net work failed at Indiranagar, Hb colony phase 2, MOulali, hyderbad. Please rectify the same. My Airtel no is 9849108123, dr ssrao, hyderbad
Amlesh Kumar

Mar 3, 2016

NETWORK ISSUES

Dear sir /m'adam
my name is amlesh kumar and mobile no.is 9953051094
this no.is under mnp plan for better network in airtel but it seems to re portin
particularly network problemes on home
location is s-90,sunder block shakarpur delhi

hope you will considered the above mentioned issues and resolved it soon
and let me know

thnking you

amlesh kumar
dilip kumar kha

Mar 2, 2016

phone doesn't work

My name is Dilip kumar kha My landline No. is 02240051691. Two days left my phone doesn't work.
I complain to area engineer Mr. Sachin and Ganesh but no response from his side.
But he was request me, any problem you call me, don't call customer care. This is my Mobile Number please
you call me. Las two days my business totally full stop, because my business full depend on phone and on net.
Now he no response to me. Sir please you help me and solve the my problem.
My user Id No. is 02282288375_mh.

Mr. Sachin Mobile No. 9987706069
Mr. Ganesh Mobile No. 9029440374
shreyayes

Mar 2, 2016

extra bill

my number is 9449445554 i am using this number since long year it is a post paid bill and i am using internet in my mobile since 16th feb to till 2nd march 2016. now i get a high amount of bill, can you give the details of call and data usage.
chandramohan197

OVER BILL

HI

my airtel post paid mobile no. is 9820904448 i am using this no. from quite long time and i am not enjoying any net pack for this no.since i have taken this no.but from last 2-3 months iam being charged the bill with an use of internet i used to get bill of rs.400/- since i joined airtel but from last 2-3 months i am charged with rs.2000/-+ last month 19th january when i visited airtel gallery complaint no.544422845 the access amount was reversed and again in Feb month the bill of Rs.2000/- + is being received when i complained again in airtel gallery complaint no.67807400 it was not yet resolved

pls resolve as soon as possible it is or else its convenient to go forward
Subinoy Das Gupta

Mar 1, 2016

Non-sending ot monthly bill of post-paid bills.

I have been using three of your numbers-9831922380.8584957235.8420315854 on post-paid basis(Corporate) but I do not get their bills regularly. Please look into this and take nessary action.
J S Banga

bill overcharges

My wifi No. 9779238864
I using this no. from last six months and I requested for closer of this no. permanently in last month. But ur representative force me to not surrender of this no. because investment made on purchasing will be of no use. and suggested to take small unlimited plan for Rs. 199. no I got bill of Rs. 17,539.32. Which is not justified.
Kindly disconnect this connection permanently w.e.f. 01/03/2016 (04:20 P.M.) and I am not responsible for onward payment from this date. And previous bill according to my Plan may be sent immediately.
J. S. Banga
#11 Sector 78, SAS Nagar, Mohali
Contact No. 8699002566
Happy Sodhi

Feb 25, 2016

Airtel Moblie co.

R/sir,

regarding the my mobile no.9878152764 of airtel pre paid no. My no. sim card validity expired on dt. 22/02/2016 at same time on dt.13/02/2016 i am take recharge of validity but till date co. barred my no. i am call to customer care to many times & visit to the local airtel shoppe for this matter but no one give me any satsaffied answer to me . Now i am so tense regarding this because my many urgent call having on this no. I am feel so helpless & hopeless What can i do.
please Help me in this matter.

With Regards,
Happy Sodhi 9855558218
Mohithvpn

Feb 16, 2016

refund case of past post paid no 9355553666

with due respect last time i am a customer of airtel. my mobile no is 9355553666 on registered mohit gupta. in the system shows amount of 1350 is refundable by airtel. i received a message regarding this matter. i update my bank details many timee. but i am not received my refundable amount. so, i requested to you please solve my problem as soon as possible.
thanking you,
Mohit gupta
nani g

Feb 10, 2016

custmer care not understand my problem

respected sir,
my number is 9949389741 iam yesterdsy afternoon 3:49 pm iam mainted 126 rupes and less 45 rupes data pack in 3g less
but finallly remanig balance 81 rupes also less me also complent the castmercare but we was not responding me so please rectifive my problem
swapandutta

Feb 9, 2016

recharged failed

my no.is 09954919950.in morning i have recharged 299 rs. on my ATM but it not to be showen in my cell
please solved my problem very seriously as soon as.
anand1990

Feb 6, 2016

complaint

hello sir.. airtel4g 399 ka plan leya hu but mujhe jo bola gya tha o nahi mela (1gb 4g. and aftet that. 2g unlimted. 600min) ye sab nahi mela. so plz heelp me
Md emran

Jan 24, 2016

Not resolve my complain

I have done bses ra electricity bil delhi but comfirmation messages had cme my bses ra due date 26 Dec and also come trn id but your agen say this has Bill done on 11 jan bses rule say if pay will after due date the bil has not pay if u will not resolve i will fir on delhi police so plse reverse my money and i call daily your bpo

Godrej EON Refrigerator - Freezer not working
    Hi, We have bought a new refrigerator "Godrej...
    Tata Sky - no service
    sir, though i have repeatedly request for no service,...
    Tarak Mehta ka oolta Chasma - dear tarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah
    hello sir, tarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah hamara...
    makemytrip - refund
    Dear Debbie Chadha We are sorry to read about the...
    samir farm and nursery - tender not delivered
    dear sir, we have sent tenders by speed post on 25th to...
    Naukri services - refund
    I recieved a call that my resume has been selected by...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Shubham(shubham1234p), We regret for the...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Sarvjeet Kumar, We regret for the inconvenience...
    telebuy - Telebuy--
    We have gone through your complaint . We regret the...
    jetking - Placement policy
    Dear sir , With regards I am sending appros this mail for...