121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Mar 26, 2017

Dear Asupathy,

This is with reference to your post, dated 25 March 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

rajaais

Mar 25, 2017

connection disconected without any intimation and no due till now from my end

I have took dongle from your network service and made a payment for the same and no one informed me the tax portion,so i made payment without tax.After some days airtel network stopped my network connection without any intimation.So i go with an enquiry with your network service,they said apology for the disconnection and provide reconnection. Again they disconnected my connection without any intimation and your network service said that there is some due in fine amount .But already your network provider said that you no need to pay fine for the same.This is not my mistake and waiver my fine amount and provide connection.And main thing i have received lots of calls from your network service for nill dues.

Kindly check with with my dongle number 7550028350.

Asupathy

Mar 25, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 16 March 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Mar 23, 2017

Dear Customer (rasisweety),

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 March 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

rasisweety

Mar 22, 2017

privacy doubts

i am asking this not to involve in such crimes but just to solve my doubts regarding this because im afraid of it
rasisweety

Mar 22, 2017

doubts on my privacy using airtel landline

I want to know whether i can get my landline call voice record illegally through a friend working in airtel office or else is it so easy and legal to get it by calling your customer care ?.Is my call records are safe and as i mentioned above is it possible to get illegaly?

Mar 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Attri,

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 March 2017.

rajkumar attri

Mar 20, 2017

setlment of new tawar at barmeen satyalta 782124

The head officer
Udhampur.
I am rajkumar living in the village satyalta barmeen 182124 distance from city udhampur 35 km. The population Of the village more then 1500, but in this village all the people are not connect with the other people of the world with mobile because there is no any network not airtel also other company like aircel vodafone bsnl etc. So plz sir set a tower in our village
I shell be very thank ful to u

Rajkumar

Dear Mr. Pansari,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 March 2017.

Dear Customer (1814626868),

This is with reference to your post dated 16 March 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Dear Mr. Pansari,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 March 2017.

sharad pansari

wrong bill

dear sir ,
my name is ratna pansari and my broadband airtel number 07884901186 . my residential address is near sarswati gyan mandir school subhash nagar , kasaridih durg chhattisgarh pin code 491001 . sir moth of feb 2017 to till date i am not use your service that region is your company are maintenance in my area . but your bill department are pressure to pay the monthly bill . than you told me why are pay bill without perfect service in your side . and last few day your side to diconnect my connection why .
please resolve my issue and send accurate bill and connect my connection .

Dear Mr. Alam,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 March 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Dear Altaf,

This is with reference to your post dated 15 March 2017.

Dear Malleshampeddi,

This is with reference to your post dated 9 March 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear Customer (01814626868),

This is with reference to your post, dated 16 March 2017.

Dear Mr. Aggarwal,

This is with reference to your post, dated 16 March 2017.

speed update 2mbps to 4mbps

please convert speed 2mbps to 4mbps in same plan
Ramesh aggarwal

Mar 16, 2017

Regarding check data usage problem

kindly inform you that we have use Airtel 4G dongal in our office after few days
we were change the plane but its usage homescreen does not show on the screen.
please tell us how to check our remaining data.

Dear Altaf,

This is with reference to your post, dated 15 March 2017.

altaf154

Mar 15, 2017

Bill not recieved from last 6 months

i have compalint 5 to 6 times in airtel store near lucky restaurant bandra west mumbai 400050 but till now i have not recieved my paper bill they are telling me that sir u will get in 48 hours we have registered your complaint but till date i have not recieved my mobile number is 9022750114

Mar 12, 2017

Dear Mr. Bhardowaj,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 March 2017.

ajay@lala

Mar 10, 2017

Not received my bill

Hello team

My bill generated on 3rd march 2017, but yet It did not send to my mail ID. I have did complaint about it. My complaint number is 4669050. If I will not get this bill till the tomorrow's morning then who will pay this bill.

Mar 9, 2017

Dear Mr. Peddi,

This is with reference to your post, dated 9 March 2017.

malleshampeddi

Mar 9, 2017

signelse zeero

dear sir iam mallesham peddi having a 9 canections of your airtel company from one house .so many houses are having more canections ,but all are castemers not satysfied with your airtel signels ,in one of myself daily i am suffering please see the matter immediatly thanq s

care---paytm.com -
    - 9510751428 Оur Сustomеr Сare Is Аvailablе Тo...
    paytm -
    I+91 8084372291 Оur Сustomеr Сare Is Аvailablе Тo...
    Bank Of India - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Аre You Hаving Any Issuе With Sеrvicеs.. Оur...
    KAMLA PASAND - Coupon
    It is written on the packet of Kamla pasand that for 28...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    Аre You Hаving Any Issuе With Sеrvicеs.. Оur...