121@in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

rohit22

Apr 18, 2014

Recharge validity information

I had online recharge my airtel prepaid with 25 Rs on 15Apr,2014. My recharge was done but I hadn't got validity
information. I think it valid for lifetime but my whole balance collaps in 3days after that I called CC service and they told me 'it have 3days validity and before recharge I got a sms for conferm and its validity'. But I hadn't got any information sms.. now my whole balance is zero, tell me what can I do for no information of validity. My prepaid number is 8081499731. my mail ID is rohtgpta22@gmail.com . Plzz help me
prashanthie

Money deducted from bank but sim not recharged

I have recharged for Rs201 thrice through Axis bank on 17-04-2014 at 12.38pm.
The amount of Rs603 has been deducted from the Bank, but the amount has not been credited to my mobile number.
Even I received an SMS that the Recharge was successful for one transaction Rs201.
But no amount has been credited. Plz take necessary action to revert my deducted balance to my Bank soon possible.

Account Number 912010014269870

My Number is 990063791
Prashanthi
prashanthie

Money deducted from bank but sim not recharged

I have recharged for Rs201 thrice through Axis bank on 17-04-2014 at 12.38pm.

Account Number 912010014269870
Transaction Description INB/103606707/AXIS MOBILE RECHARGE/

Prashanthi
ooikrish

activated

I change my network aircel to airtel connection . Documents all are collect I am waiting airtel postpaid

Fifteen days ago I call to airtel person but he tell sent documents again .irresponsible answer from that airtel person please take

some action . My new number 8991400212037023578H1. My contact 9600149740
sonam0214

Apr 16, 2014

unable to make outgoing call

I one of the service takers of your company is getting problem in making outgoing call from January month. I have also made many complain to the customer care as well as to the service center available in the city (Varanasi, Near by Nadesar) but no clear and acceptable steps has been taken regarding my complain. I got the service for 20 to 25 day in between but from March, I am facing the same problem once again. I really feel very shame to say that you promise to give best service to your customers all over the world but I have yet not experience any such good service from the company side. After much try at your customer care no. registering my complain over there & passing long time sitting at service center i have choose this way to make you listen to me to give answer to my complain.
Its a humble request to you that please take some quick action regarding this, that's all what i want to say.
Sonam Keshari
priyanka.veeranathan

Apr 16, 2014

Charged for unused period

I have used airtel fixed and broadband connection for the past four years,the scheme which i chose was Rs,599.But later on without my knowledge,the scheme has been changed.And also for the past three months,i didn't get any service from you still i was asked to pay the bill for these months.Details about my connection are as follows

User Name: A.Veeranathan
Fixed Land Line Number:4345648
Account Number:15907675
Mehreen Irfan

Apr 15, 2014

I request you to cancel my post paid connection as i am going abroad please adjust the deposit with the bill amount and inform about the amount to this number9845311945 at the earliest.
Irfan sait

Apr 15, 2014

Wi Fi not working at all

Inspite of repeated complaints I did not receive any help from customer care for my 4G connection.

However I thought of calling the person who delivered and set the system at my residence (Mr. Mangesh).
He carefully listened to my complaint and asked me to follow some simple steps, I did that and WOW I got
my Wi Fi system running in a few minutes.....Thanks to mangesh.
I think he is from Shrawani enterprises and I must give him a big pat on his back...but now I feel Airtel do have good people too.
This complaint site gave me no help but Mr Mangesh did help.

Sukhjit Singh Goraya Mob : 9822082024 E-mail : sjg18608@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014

Wi Fi not working at all

Please refer to my complaint dated 12th Apr 2014 regarding the subject matter on my 4G router connection
No. 7387001292 A/c No. 1081265273. I am not receiving any signals from Wi Fi system so I cannot use my
network on my mobiles. Yesterday one gentleman called me to ask about the problem but disconnected after
listening to me but did not give me any information about the action planned to resolve this issue. He called
me from mobile No. +918808607745 at 12:52 Noon. I have never been satisfied by the Airtel Service team,
the worst service team is with Airtel The team is doing its best to spoile the name of Airtel. If the CR has no
answer and you wish to take the complaint with higher officer they keep you hold for @ 20 minutes and
shamelessly say sorry for keeping on hold and that the senior is not available Please call later.
I also have 3G Docomo connection in my house, which i am forced to keep because Airtel service is very
poor and cannot be depended on.

Sukhjit Singh Goraya Mob : 9822082024 E-mail : sjg18608@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014

Wi Fi not working at all

I have 4G Rauter (Huawei make) bearing No. 7387001292 I have a complaint that inspite of repeated reset/restart my Wi fi is not working at all. please provide me the complaint number and resolve the issue urgently.
Sukhjit Singh Goraya Mob no 9822082024.
ANILW

Apr 9, 2014

Deactivation of my postpaid airtel mobile number

I want to deactivate my AirTel postpaid mobile number 9766346383. I have paid bill of last month of Rs. 454 on date 9 April 2014 with transaction reference no. IGS9573029 by online payment through State Bank Of India. Please take necessary action as early as possible. In any case please contact me on my another no. - 9970499080.
Priyanka Patil

Apr 9, 2014

wrong information from customer care about recharge

I had received wrong information about internet plan for 3 months from ur executive.
I was given information that with recharge of 398rs i vl get 3.2GB for 90 days validity. But i have received 4GB for 56 days validity. I hope that you are going to take any step regarding this mail. My email ID is priyanka16.patil@gmail.com
bn chandola

Mobile No.8600810406

my prepaid Mobile No.8600810406 was recharged with Rs 200 / .. but all the balance was sucked even without making calls .. i was having similar problem with my other prepaid airtel mobile connection and i had to port it to other service provider .. plz give the reasons for the deduction with details of calls made etc. also ensure that the balance is remitted to the subject cell number
simerjot kaur

Honnershipe change

hello my mbl no is 9501015532. i want to change my honership change from my name to my daughter's name. i put my requst on 2nd aplir 2014 from airtel office ludhiana and acc. to your message this requst will update on 5th april 2014. My reference no is 55700936. but still my requst is pandding. your service reloze me i have made a big mitake to choos airtel connction.if you not give me proper responce on my requst then i have last opssion to port my no on any other connection.my requst is to change honnershipe from Sukhwinder Singh to Simerjot Kaur.
waiting for ur responce.
thanks
chelladurai.d

my broadband disconect

i want to my broadband connection immetiately solution i call customar care very very poor service my number.044 42802130 my contec.num.9003187851
Nagaraj8595

Apr 7, 2014

Deactivation of Broadband connection

I would like to deactivate my Airtel broadband connection with immediate effect. kindly process it as soon as possible

Airtel no: 08041473965

relationship number : 7009231531

my contact no: 9886178595
kanakadurgadevi

Apr 5, 2014

not receiving message

hai my no is 9940159654. at present iam in Kabul till yesterday I received messages but frm today iam unable to receive messages pl clear my doubts
Devikumari

Apr 5, 2014

Broad band plan Micration

I received message from you in my mobile that your plan amount is increased Rs1299 to Ra1449 du to input cost or some other reason. Presently i could not able to pay more amount, So, I request you to kindly micrate my plan from 8mbps to 4mbps.
My A/C. No:7006171233
Mob. No : 9655429527
Tel.No: 04443587232
rajeevksh

Apr 4, 2014

number activation rejected without varificaiton

I am an IBM India employee applied for a new post paid connection (9560527779) and fill the form with all the desired details.
I mentioned correctly my complete address details ( where I use to receive all my communication easily) however I got message stating that " verification for my number 9560527779 was unsuccessful due to incomplete address".

Surprised, Neither I do not receive any call from any executive for coming the verify it nor any physical visit happened. I do not know how come my exist address got incomplete.

Address which I have mentioned in the form
B-20, 1st Floor, Phase-02, Aya Nagar, New Delhi - 110047

Note - Now I will be out of office till coming Wednesday ( 09-April-2014) and will be coming back on next day.
A J BHANDARY

Apr 4, 2014

charged for unused period after requesting them to diconnect

Dear sir,ID 41461012 My son has been using your Broad Band for the last approx 12 yrs. Now he has gone abroad for some time for study. we had requested you to close the Broad Band through ur tollfree tele 08041461012 but it was not accep[ting my pressing the numbers as instructed by you, hence i approached our earlier executive who used to attend our problems Mr Manjunath 9845258075/ Mr Manoj 9740717284(if i am sure) who has-advised me that the closure has been noted and i can pay the bill. It took some time for me to come to Bangalore since i was out of station. we have closed the Broad Band on 13 Mar2014 but contacted Air tel toll free on 15th to close down and we not used it at all. But i was presented with a bill for the unused period also. may i request you to make the correct bill for the duration we have used and expect us to come back to u next time. i admit that i have not noted as to whom i had informed to disconnect the Broad Band. May i request you to kindly look into the matter, though this amount is negligible but because it bis not fair it needs to be corrected. early decision will help me in clearing the bill.Thanking you in anticipation. Regards. Col Bhandary (Retd)
vijay_isi

Remove safe Custody

Please Deactivate The safe Custody to this Number 9740076449.
vijay_isi

To Deactivate Safe Custody

please deactivate the safe custody of our airtel number, details as bellow:
bhaveshgala

Apr 2, 2014

i have not paid for late fees & other charges

Dear Sir /Medam
last 3 month ( Dec 2013 ,Jan 2014 Feb 2014 ) duplicate bill received to 29 -3 -14
Dec 2013 bill no.333128198 late fee 100 one time charge(duplicate bill issue ) 50 = 150 ( January i paid 520 )
Jan 2014 bill no.306349152 late fee 100 internet charge 89 = 189
Feb 2014 bill no.279011400 late fee 100 internet charge 76 = 176
Total 515 Rs
i have not received the original bill. So i stop the payment. After 3 month duplicate bill send to my add .. i check the bill.Why i m paid for late charges.Your company fail to send my Air tel bill in other address (Mr.sastri) who is this ?????? so payment collection to this person why r u call to me... i have don't paid for 515 Rs plse dabit to my account and after how many rupee balance i paid immidately plse send SMS to my 9987776600 mobile
dilipjain123

Apr 1, 2014

HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE AIRTEL EMPLOYEES

I am Dilip Jain From RRDL & Associates, Chartered accountants.
We have corporate plan for our office employees. we have one outstanding bill of RS. 2629 against mobile No-8452000736. then your customer executive Zoya/Rajeshri/Manager (Mob No-9987813075/+912266115906) had called us for payment of outstanding bill.

further we told her that our sim card for the Mob No-8452000736 is lost and we need the duplicate new sim for same No. then she said that make payment for Rs. 2800 for Outstanding bill RS. 2629 + new sim card.
We have make payment of Rs. 2800 by cheque and cheque was cleared on 14/03/2014. as we supposed to receive the sim card within 48 hrs. after clearing of cheque.

But still we have not receive the sim card as well as the executive are also not assisting properly and using the rude language and disconnect the calls.After continuous follow up for 15 day now executive as well as manager said that collect sim from airtel gallery. At time of payment they have said that we will deliver your sim at your office address. Now they are not assisting.

We have made excess payment so revert the payment or deliver the sim card to our office address as per your executive said.

Please do the needful.Please revert back on rrdlandassociates@gmail.com.
binod030772

Mar 31, 2014

Excess Bill Amount

I have your companies mobile connection. My airtel connection number is 9621116276 and customer relationship number is 359338401. Credit Limit of this connection is Rs. 1300/- mobiles bill number 359338401 for the month of March 2014 has come for Rs. 8680/ Since credit limit is 1300 the bill amount is -unexpected high. I have not use it for so much bill. It should be disconnected on exceeding its credit limit at your end. Since I have not used this connection for so high amount and your company has not disconnected at its credit limit. You are requested to wave of excess amount of this bill and send revised bill of
minimum amount for the month of March 2014.
Thanbking You.

(Binod Kumar Rawat)
Type-3rd/18, Jangadana Colony, Jankipuram, Lucknow.

IFB/ washing machine - vibration in the machine
    Dear sir, I am having IFB washing machine model supremo...
    Aircel - not at activated
    sim was not activated before 2 days i brought
    Airtel - Excessive Deductions
    I activated 2GB 3G data pack on 20th March but was not...
    UPSC - Lost my capf roll number of exam 2013
    Sir, As i have lost my admit card some how so now i...
    345496 - kashish finance
    LOAN AND FINANCE EASY LOAN AVAILABLE ON MINIMUM EMI AND...
    BSNL-UP-WEST - Unresolved complaint since Sept 2011
    Kindly go through the following details... Complaint Id:...
    Ibps - Cheat general graduate candidate
    I my se lf a very poor student. i was a great fan of ibps...
    wisdomjobs.com - FRAUD COMPANY
    Please don't waste your money in this .It is from my...
    PEEO Chennai - Employment Renewal Lapsed
    Sir, I am RAJITHA K.R. I have registered my degree in...