121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Apr 24, 2017

Dear John,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 April 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Apr 22, 2017

Billing for March 17 without usage

Kind Attn: Bejallel Gonmei

With ref. to my complaint No.LB042100192, I have not received any reply from u. I had received an sms stating that my account I have been credited with Rs.250/- without any ref of complaint no. I have been billed for March Rs.943.73 without usage as I am abroad from Feb.17. In this context I had written several times to u in this regard. I request you kindly to give details of ur higher authorities as to whom I should contact in this regard for the non-payment of the bill for March 17 as I had not used it. As I am returning only July first week I request you not to bill for the month of April, May and June 2017.

Apr 20, 2017

Dear Mr. Sao,

This is with reference to your post dated 13 April 2017.

bhartiairtel ltd

Apr 20, 2017

Dear Baskar,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 April 2017.

Apr 18, 2017

Dear Lalitha ,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 April 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

billing for March 17

Dear Sowjanya Nalukurthi

Compl.Nos LB3200002 &..LB041300208.

I invite ur kind attention to the complaint nos. regarding billing for March 17 for Rs.944 for my airtel landline No.04443596050 bearing a/c. No.12386729 without using for March 17 as i am abroad from Feb.17. You have asked me to write to 121@in.airtel.com about this. I had written to them but no response. But i am receiving sms for payment of March 17 bill without any response from you. Orelse please tell me as to whom I have to contact/address your higher officials in this regard.

Dear Dear Lalitha,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 April 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your
concern.

However, there was no response; we will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Dear John,

This is with reference to your post dated 07 April 2017.

concern.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel presence (airtel Customer service team)

Apr 14, 2017

Dear Lalitha ,

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 April 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Apr 14, 2017

Dear Mr. Sao,

This is with reference to your post, dated 13 April 2017.

rajesh sao

Apr 13, 2017

Money has been debited from bank A/c ,but not yet credited in to Airtel A/c

Still my payment not credited to AirTel A/c that is Rs 582/.
Rs 581 pay through another payment gateway on dated 20 jan 2017 Reff no 566023697. Transection id S27287443
Still i have not received Rs 582/- amounts acknowledgment.
Received receipt of Rs 581 which payment paid on 20 jan 17.
Kindly check and revert correct info.

Rajesh Sao

Mobile-+91 9225724001

airtel

My airtel broadband line 04443596050 which i use exclusively for wifi. I have received bill for March 17 without usage as i am abroad from Feb.17. I have lodged a complaint regarding this on 27.3.17 and my complaint no. is LB032800002. I have not received any reply so far from u. pl clarify as to why i have to pay march bill without using it.

billing for March 17

I am Mrs. Lalitha Kannan and my airtel broadband connection no.04443596050 and my a/c 12386729. I have lodged complaint regarding bilinng for March 17 without usage for the month of March 17. My complaint no. is LB032800002. I have not received any reply in this regard.

Dear Baskar,

This is with reference to your post dated 7 April 2017 .

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Apr 11, 2017

Dear Saroja,

This is with reference to your post dated 06 April 2017.

Apr 9, 2017

Dear Saroja,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 April 2017 .

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Baskar,

This is with reference to your post, dated 7 April 2017 .

Apr 8, 2017

Dear John,

This is with reference to your post, dated 7 April 2017 .

John Fernando

Apr 7, 2017

PHONE NUMBER SWAPPING

I am John Fernando S/o.K.S.Philips, Vangamanuthu, Siluvathur Post,
I am using airtel sim number 9597896303
This number again and again my number is swapping. Please recover of this kind of issue, I am waiting your good work.
baskar1956

Apr 7, 2017

bill has send after cancellation

Already we have send the mail regarding to cancel the net connection. We have vacated the house. Complaint REFERENCE No.79642310. Airtel Landline 044-42845254. Please check that you have generated the bill after sending the cancellation .

G BASKAR
Phone no. 8608797646

Apr 6, 2017

Dear Athlaasa,

This is with reference to your post dated 03 April 2017.

Apr 6, 2017

Dear Saroja,

This is with reference to your post, dated 4 April 2017 .

Saroja Shekar

Airtel broadband

Dear Airtel,
I had bundled my AirtelTV account with my Broadband where I've received 5GB extra for my account yesterday around 11 am. But within evening I was left with 600MB. I don't understand for what reason so much of data have been lost, though we've not used much of it. Even after contacting customer care proper reason was not mentioned. I am really saddened by the services of yours. Really lost interest in Airtel and thinking of changing it to other network. I am expecting details of data used.

My Airtel customer ID No.7029611191 and my landline no. 08214267580

Dear Chalice,

This is with reference to your post, dated 02 April 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Dear Bharath,

This is with reference to your post, dated 02 April 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.