121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

rajneesh.sharma

bill payment

I am Rajneesh Sharma ( 9810783202) using airtel connection from last ten years or more
Mine was co corporate connection, my company decided to switch over to Vodafone.
I applied for it and paid my outstanding amount on 16.11.14 (500 Rs) . My connection get converted in to Vodafone . But in Dec I received a bill of 2045 Rs fro airtel .
I have not received bill of this much amount in last ten years and that too after paying remaining outstanding amount.
Please look into the matter . I have 5 airtel connections including broadband , if not resolved I have no other option left to switch over all my connections to Vodafone.
Concerned please intervene and get it resolved

Rajneesh Sharma
Narinder Mehta

Dec 22, 2014

deactivation of post paid mobile

I, Narinder Mehta want to Deactivate my Post paid mobile no 8800244220 which has been issued on my name.

i have already paid all overdue against the above mention mobile number.

You are requested to please Deactivate the above mention mobile with immediate effect.

Narinder Mehta
mob no 9810731403
santhosh goud

call rate issue

dear sir my name santhosh my no.9849202137 iam send port msg becouse my cal rate issu. next day i have a call from ur company. she says 10ps offer with reacharge 16rs. but i cant get that offer. so many times iam called 121 but ur reprasentative not respondig proparly.

cancellation of networ connection

U My name is Nagarani I was using air tel network
Connection. Since I was sifted our house we could
not use the network connection so I request
you to disconnect my airtel network connection my number
8300063668 so pls take immediate action and cancel

17.11.14 to 17.12.14 = 1458.16
The Total Amount is Rs. = 2563.54 ways my out
Standing is Rs. -3300/- plz. Confirmed a.s.a.p on my
Email id- hrw1@rediffmail.com, my ph. No. Is
9810132865, Thanking u, Harish Saxena.
gsajjankumar

Dec 21, 2014

cancellation of broadband

I am G Srinivas ,i have cleared all my dues with regards to bills that were generated to my number:7680021746
i am no longer using the internet connection ,it would be an humble request to cancel my connection so please look in to this.
i have already lodge a complaint to customer care ,my complaint no is:59289892
deepak paste

Dec 20, 2014

REGARDING 3G INTERNET USAGE

THERE WAS CALL FROM AIRTEL REGARDING 3G INTERNET PLAN AND 50% DISCOUNT ON i.e. MONTHLY RENTAL OF RS. 125. THEY DID NOT GIVEN ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE CHARGES WILL BE ON PRORATA BASIS. RECENTLY I SAW MY UNBILLED USAGE THAT SHOWS APPROXIMATELY RE. 925/- WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE.THERE WAS CALL FROM YOUR SIDE AND THEN ACTIVATED THIS PLAN ON 8TH DECEMBER. THEY SHOULD GIVE ME CORRECT INFORMATION OF CHARGES. NOW HOW CAN YOU CHARGE ON PRORATA BASIS. YOU WAIVE OFF THE EXTRA CHARGES LEVIED BY YOU.
suryaaa0123

cheating in internet balance

Hi, I am so frustrated from airtel customer service non of the advisors ,supervisors,managers resolved my issue intead of resolving they made me soo fed up.because of that i m writing this complaint and decided to migrate to other servise provider...coming to my issue i used to get sms every day 2 to 4 recharge with 47 i will get the 150 mb after that 150 mb added..i m regular browser i know how much data i use every data maximum of 20 to 30 mb..because i have wifi ..still everytime my main account balance use to detect..i called twice spoke to 2 advisors they refunded my amount..again i reached 47 i called to customer care for confirmation said that i will get that amount and need to check *121*38# i used to check everytime no balance credited.. so called today because complete my balance deducted..with out notifying to me..i called to customer care sailaja answered heared my concern and then she disconnected the call..called again she answered again..same happed called again spoke to kumar and call escated to raj supervisor soo rude and said that i got 300 mb that was used and so main account balance detected..and he also disconnected the call...called again praveen spoke escalated to vinay supervisr he said that i dint get that balance that will be given on 21dec and when i m asking confirmation he also disconnected thecall...again called spoke 2 adviosrs escalated spent almost morethan an hour and escalted to higher manager T.Umesh such an irretating..he dint listned at all started aruguing with me ..treating me like a fool and i m soo pissed off with his information.dont helped me at all.again started aruguing with me not letting me speak..no sorry at all such an arrogent..he transfred to avinash another higher manager ..no updates at all...over all no one helped me no updates i spent more tha 2 hours no one ready to listen to me ...no one helped me now i m left with no internet no balance because no intemation before deduction..no manager knows how to rasie complaint ..i need aplogy and need the money i spent on the calls..need my 150 mb back...and its completely making a customer fool with u r offers and mostly by u r customer care...
rajanna b

post paid sim

i have not interested in current post paid plan so please convert it to prepaid or else i'll change my network.
vvkraman

Not getting Tower

I am Vellora Vayalapra Kunhiraman. My Airtel Post Paid No -9867307466.
Last Two days I am not getting the tower through, and not able to get any call in this number. Numbers dialed in this Number is going to someone with No-9867307466 .

Please arrange to correct this urgently, else I will be forced to deactivate this sim permanently.

I can be contacted in my Vodaphone no-9820707466.

Rgds,

v v k raman.
shveta bali

BILL ISSUE

I would like to bring to your notice the kind of harrasment i'm going through because of the so claimed outstanding bill amount for which im not at all liable. Their are atleast 10 people calling me up regarding the same issue and i have been explaining my problem to everyone.why dont you people update your system ?????? rather than harrasing people ...

Well so once more and for the last time i would explain my issue and would seek some coorporation from your side..
I was using your 4g service at my no. 9779149072 ... i was getting network problems since long but even then i was trying to wait and see if the problem gets resolved by itself.
But eventually in the first week of september i lodged a complaint for the same. In the same week your exectives approached me.
After checking they told me that there is a signal problem because the existing tower location is too far. They also told me that there is a plan for a new site and the problem might get resolved in about 90 days.
They also advised me to put the no. in "safe custody" for three months . So i called your helpline no. and asked them to do the same and also cleared my all previous outstanding by paying some extra amount for the safe custody.
I also got a new broad band connection on my existing landline no. 0172-4663270....(which is giving me 100 times better service than your 4g.
Now , i get calls from your people regarding my outstanding bill amount of 6000. They also tell me that the safe custody complaint has not been lodged .... IS THAT MY PROBLEM??
Check your records of exectives visiting me. IF there was no signal why the hell you were charging me before also....that was my mistake to keep waiting for the problem to be soughted out.................Ki

stop the net conection

Dear sir pls stop net connection because I will change
In other place so I wwii not to use to net immediate
To disconnect the air tel network my air tel number

stop the net conection

Dear sir pls stop net connection because I will change
In other place so I wwii not to use to net immediate
Stop the connection
Namachivayam Chinnu

Spurious call

I am getting call (already recd several times in the last one week) from a number 13025626421, but do not know as to from where this call is coming. When I attend the call, the line gets disconnected. Am not sure whether it is a genuine call or a call with some kind of malicious intent. Can you please advise me as to the course of action.
sreemathi

Dec 18, 2014

TRANSFER OF NAME

I HAVE ALREADY sent a email with regard to transfer of name of my land line connection vide telephone no 044-42011991to my mother's name due to my father's death. no action in respect of transfer of name of land line no in my mothers name . when i contacted the airtel executive they told me that your complaint will be resolved with in 8 hrs from the date of receipt of complaint but no action till date VERY SHAME SHABBY WORK ON THE PART OF EXECTIVE STAFF OF AIRTEL
patara123

Dec 18, 2014

increased Bill

my mobile no. is 9915129899. i m not satisfied from ur airtel service. from last 5 months my mob. bill in creased n increased. any 999 service has been started as i have teacher plane cruntly use. please change my plan 999 to teacher plan back.
thanks
ARJUN PANDIT

CHRACTER LESS, ZSM

MAI AIRTEL KA CHAINEL PARTNER HUN JO KI ARA, (BIHAR) KA RAHNE WALA HUN, HUM SAVI ARA KA (ZSM) MANISH, JISKA MOBILE NUMBER HAI 9934049327 HAI, HAR EK DISTRIBUTER THA RETAILER SE KAHTA HAI KI HUME AISH MAUJ KARNE KE LIYE LADKIYA JUGAD KARO, YADI KOI NAI KAH DIYA TO USKA KAM KARNA BANDKARA DETA DIN BAH APNA KAM CHOD KAR RANDI BAJI KARTA HAI YADI KOI BOLE TO GALIYA DETA HAI TATHA PARESHAN KARTA HAI, KAHTA HAI KI KOI MERA KYA UKHAD LEGA, KYA AIRTEL ME KOI MARD NAHI, NAMAR HAI IS DURACHARI HAIWAN KO SAJA DILA SAKE, YA PHIR AIRTEL KE KISHI BADE ADKHARI KE SAH PAR AISHA HO RAHA HAI.
KINDLY REQUEST HAI KI IS (ZSM) MANISH PAR ACTION LIYA JAI.......
AJAY TYAGI AMA

Dec 16, 2014

Not receiving the bill as per the mentioned Tariff Plan & not receiving the notification message after crossing the 2GB internet limit.

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I, Mr. Ajay, mobile number 9210381103 and Airtel customer, not receiving the bill as per the tariff plan mentioned to me when I took the plan, which was Rs. 399/-. I have noticed that in my monthly bill local & STD call charges are high.
When I took the plan I was told that I would be getting bill as per the below mentioned plan:-
Tariff Plan:- Rs. 399/-
Call charges Airtel to Airtel:-25 Paise
Call charges to others:-30 paise
STD:-50 Paise
1200 minutes
But I have been noticing that in my monthly bill i have been charged more, wherein I have been getting bill on the below mentioned rates:-
Calls Airtel to Aitel-50 paise
Call Charges to others- 50 paise
STD- 60 Paise
Also, I don’t get any notification message from Airtel once I finish my 2GB internet limit.

I request you to please do the needful and put me on the same RS. 399 Tariff plan & call charges as well as reduce my bill and put Rs. 2000/- waiver on this number otherwise i have to switch over the other company network.

Sincerely
Ajay
President
APRADH MUKT ABHIYAN
FIGHT FOR RIGHTS(NGO)
Mob:- 9210381103
R.RAJAGOPAL

R. RAJAGOPAL

I am having a Post paid Mobile 9731532644 and I have relocated from Bangalore to Chennai and I am not using the above mobile connection. I am interested in surrendering the connection and accept the same for surrender. Yesterday I was at Bangalore and I went to surrender the same at Bannergatta Road from where I got the mobile, after waiting for morethan 1 hour he gave this mail ID and advised to contact. My token No.155 on 15.12.14, I wasted 1 hr of my precious time, I also asked at chennai for surrender they said I have to do it in Bangalore. There is no one to guide me. Yesterday I also paid the bill amt. Pl. do the needful immediately.
R.Rajagopal.
sirajun nisa

bill settelement

My m.no.is 9695404477.I inform to you my bill is very increased.I am not using internet at this no.I dont know what is this.i bought smart dual phone'but was not using net at this no..PLEASE provide me using detail and give me sattlement way...PLEASE rechecked my bill and give me new bill...Thanks
sreemathi

transfer of name

i would like to draw your kind attention that today 15-Dec-2014 i went to airtel head office situated at santhome for transfer of name of our telephone connection 044-42011991 due to the death of my father when i approached customer care center for the same the customer care executive said to email the testimonials ie death certificate, a requisition to whom to be transferred, id proof, address proof . in this connection i asked the CC executive who will bear the charges for email and for scanning the bluntly replied it is the customer instead of receiving the same and forward it to the respective unit is a welcome sign and asking the customer to run from pillar to post is highly atrocious attitude of the CC executive and ridiculous further i request the CC executive to receive it
sanjay mann

Dec 15, 2014

internet data kam diya ja reha h

telephone no. 01147507884 ka monthly rentel 1299 se bada kr 1499 kiya gaya tha . is n promisf tha ki hame data 25 gb millega .but ab bhi hame data 20 gb hi mill reha h use badhaya nihi gaya h sanjay mann
DevM

Mobile Bill Plan

My Number is 9821829677, which was for Loop mobile, last month i have converted into Airtel network due to unavailability of loop network.

Airtel has commited that they will provide me the same plan as of loop, but today morning i got to know that they have not yet started my Net plan as if it was with loop.

Please ensure that u should give the same plan as commited and don't put any wrong bill to pay.

The continuity will be needed to me without any disturbance, hence informing u earlier.

please do need full as early as possible and start my Net plan by informing me..

Thanks In Advance,
Deven H Mamania
9819538874 9821829677
ramsraji

Dec 14, 2014

bill received after giving letter for deactiation

During 2012 I received post paid connection of Airtel 95609 37888 when i have been posted to delhi. Now as I have been transferred to Chennai on 25.10.2014 I gave a letter for deactivate the above mentioned connection. at airtel customer care center at chennai. They allotted ref no. also for the same and informed that you will get call from airtel within two or three days and within a week your post paid connection will be deactivated. Accordingly I received two calls from air tel and I informed them to deactivate the same as I have been transferred to chennai. I I refused to convert the post paid connection to pre paid connection also as i am at chennai. As i have gave the letter on 25.10.2014 i paid bill for Oct'14 which sent to me on 6.11.2014. But to my surprise even though I have not used the connection I received a bill for Rs.757.80 on 6.12.14. Please cancel the bill and also confirm deactivation. If it is not redressed immediatley I have no other option except to escalate the matter to consumer forum
PRAJWALGUPTA

Dec 14, 2014

airtel simcard

Dear sir i am recievd the wrong sim whose sim no is 8991101401373964519 and my no is (9818813551) and his sim no is (8991101402353486614) A/NO 1147908615 so you can please send me this sim and sim number please action in 24 hours thanking you name harish kumar mobile no 9818810551

AIRTEL AT-AIRINF - Deactivate AT-AIRINF
    Hi, My number is 9970364071. Since the last 3 days Rs...
    micromax - no satisfaction
    i hv purchased a canvas knight mobile 5months ago. and i...
    AICTE - Not recieved gate stipend
    Hi sir I am bhagyasri,I am 2013 batch I got stipend for...
    Complain against Unknown Mobile no. - nuisance call
    Getting call from8894136346. Who is speak only abusing...
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear S.Praveena, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    TNPSC - i have lost my vao hall ticket need my registration number
    Name : mangalapriya Dob. : 24/08/1989 Application no:...