121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 18 January 2017.
We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.
We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Mehra vicky

121@in.airtel.com

Sir mera nomber ha 9501408020 muje mohali se caal ai ki ap 1100 rupee pay kar de baki ap ki payment discount kar de ha aur ab me caal karta hu to mujse baat nahi karte phone kaat dete ha sir muje preshan kiya ja raha he plz sir mera hal kare

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 18 January 2017.

Dear Dilip,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 January 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)

Dear Mr. Sethi,

This is with reference to your post dated 17 January 2017

Dear Ms. Roy,

This is with reference to your post dated 17 January 2017.

This is with reference to your post dated 16 January 2017

vanikkaruppu

not respect installation team

I have applied broadband connection before 20 days. but still i not get connection. I asked to sales team. They gave me a no. and name of a person is 9677008353 Mv. saravanan . i called dis person but nobody answering me. please solve my problem . my emails id is vanikkaruppu@gmail.com 9894786807. Please contact to me whenever u get my complaint.
Dilip1812

Airtel

I had recharged on line for data on 7 th Jan 17, payment has been deducted n recharge not done. This has been deducted two times on 7 th Jan n two times on 9 th Jan . Total 267 *4 .Till date no refund. Please help.thanks
Manish kumar sethi

Jan 17, 2017

I have got a wrong bill

Sir i have used airtel fixed line no 0124 4079680. This month bill is very high please tell me why increase bill in this month because last 9 year not exceed my bill 500 rupees per month. But i have got a vill of Rs.2220. Please solve my problem fast.
GopikaRoy

Jan 17, 2017

i want 4g in my area

Sir.i love airtel.i am using airtel for years.in my area there is only 3g for airtel.plz make my area as 4g.because airtel gives good offers for 2g and 4g only.there is no good offers for 3g.so plz sir.give us 4g.my number is 8137972286.and my pincode is 695122.my name is roy.i hope you will accept my request.
s radhakishan

Jan 16, 2017

refund of money paid on 04.11.2016

ON 04.11.2016 I HAVE PAID Rs.300/- ERRONEOUSLY, FOR NEW CONNECTION, .AS I HAVE ALREDY TWO CONNECTIONS, I DONOT NEED ANY FURTHER CONNECTIONS.PLEASE ADJUST THE AMOUNT OF Rs300/ TO MY MONTHLY BILL MOBILE NO 9849802988.THANKYOU.

2)ON 4.11.2016 I HAVE ERRONEOUSLY PAID Rs.159/- FOR BROADBAND.WHICH IS NOT REQUIRED .PLEASE REFUND THE AMOUNT /ADJUST TO MY BILL, MOBILE 9849802988.THANKYOU.

S.RADHAKRISHNA
Peersingh

Complete

Airtel is very bad company please don't believe in the airtel
Peersingh

Complete

Airtel is all the bad company please don't believe in the airtel it is a very bad company
Sambhaji raje

regarding recharge of 348 RS unlimited local & STD call

Dear,
I am using your airtel SIM in Rajasthan since 1 year .
I had rachareged with 348 RS unlimited local & STD call free
Dear sir now your company says that we can use only 300 mins par day & 1200 mins par week but when I have rachareged with 348 RS at that time you haven't told that this
Now your company started to deduct amount from main balence
So plz sir I am requesting you that, plz start 348rs scheme on my sim.
I have paid you 348 RS for a month to use unlimited local & STD calls plz .

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 15 January 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Anil S.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)

Sabathulla

RC 265-1GB+9GB 28days

1gb+9gb it shows but only 1gb was claimed pos claim balance. 9gb
12harit

72 R's I have not benefit Airtel

Hello sir
My completed date 28/11/16 And I See in mobile R's 72 in all India roaming peak free .then on date fill but 72 RS pay but I haven't benefit in achieve in any terms why?
Pl give me some reply.
Email id harit.gopal@gmail.com
If you should other information them call 8755321613 Airtel
Arpit Kansal

Not Refunding My Amm Regarding To New Broadband Connection

Sir/Madam,
I Requested for new broadband connection for my home. And I Also deposit Rs 1000/- by cheque for it. But Due to unavailability my connection had not placed. So i requested to reimburse my 1000/- Rs into my account . And I talked to respective Person many time about it But after trying many times I did not get any satisfaction and also not received my money back. Please take a appropriate action.

Please Help
Connection name - Bhawana Goyal
Address- 297/1 Sharda road
Contact No - 9808298755,8650920190
cyber.srikanth

NO SIGNAL ON AIRTEL MOBILES - OUR CODE NO.KKONEX 152910-479-KK1

WE LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE HAVE IN TOTAL 14 AIRTEL MOBILE CONNECTIONS ON OUR FIRM NAME I.E. M/s CYBER AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD.UNDER RELATION SHIP NO 1235241390 AND CODE NO.KONEX-152910-479-KK1 BEARING CONNECTION NUMBERS FROM 9108000982 TO 984 AND 7022991079 TO 80.

PLEASE NOTE ALL THE ABOVE CONNECTIONS ARE BEING USED BY OUR EMPLOYEES IN THE PREMISES, WHERE ALL OF THEM DOES NOT RECEIVE SIGNALS ON THEIR MOBILE NUMBERS. THIS PROBLEM WAS ALREADY ADDRESSED SEVERAL TIMES AND TILL WRITING THIS MESSAGE NO ACTION WAS TAKEN IN RESOLVING THE ISSUE.

WE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ARRANGE TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY, OR ELSE WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER LIKE VODAFONE, IDEA NETWORKS, AS WE HAVE LOST OUR PATIENCE ON THIS PROBLEM.

FURTHER TO THE ABOVE, WE HAVE ALREADY PAID OUR BILLS OF RS.9,000/- FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER AND OF RS.12,622/- FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 16, WHEREAS WE ARE SURPRISED TO NOTE AGAIN THESE AMOUNTS ARE BEING INCLUDED AS ARREARS. HENCE WE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ARRANGE FOR CREDIT OF THESE AMOUNTS, AS OUR EARLIER COMPLAINTS ON THE ABOVE HAVE ALSO GONE IN VAIN.

REGARDS,
krishnanmohan

outgoing call drop

ANNAISARADAPUBLICATIONS(P)LTD - CUG SCHEME
MY CELL NO 9840032404
YOUR RECEIPT NO - 31289 DT 05/01/2017
9940032118 - PAID Rs 1850/- ( AS ON TODAY THERE IS NO BALANCE )
BUT TODAY YOU ARE DROP THE OUTGOING CALL
SO PL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO CONNECT THE OUTGOING CALL
krishnanmohan

out going call drop

ANNAI SARADA PUBLICATIONS - CUG SCHEME
YOUR RECEIPT NO :- 31289 DT 05/01/2017 ( REACHH TELECOMMUNICATIONS P LTD ) ANNANAGER BRANCH
9940032118 - Rs 1850 cash paid so as on dt nil balance
but today you drop the outgoing calls
So pl take necessary action to connect the outgoing call
tmjain

bill no 711164701/ 24/11/2016

mera landline no 07314022468 jiska bill no 711164701 dt,24/11/2016 amount 994/ mene airtelmony se bhara tha trans.Id.no725075502 hai .aap es bill ko pendingh bata rahe ho .kripa es samasya ka samadhan kare.
b madan mohan

Dec 30, 2016

from past two days our land line is not working

I am having the airtel broaband conection from past five years ,iam not digesting service provided by AIRTEL .land phone provided by airtel not working properlyeven 9 months also ,wright now iam using BSNL LAND PHONE it is 15 years old phone.,from yesterday onwards my net is not working and phone also not working,iam lifting phone some body conversations are iam hearing.try to clear issue.my land line phone no 040 40184249.
smarttanveerahmad@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016

Connection Delay

My name is Tanveer, i am from chennai i thought of going for a new broadband connection. 18 dec 2016 i paid 1000 rs as registeration fees.and the customer care people told me that they will be installing in 5 days,but past 2 weeks they are not even contacting me.when i am contacting they are saying that they will be coming within 2 days.I am very much disappointed about this .Need broadband connection as soon as possible it will be more helpful for me.

Txn id:1218257872

Ticket Refund - ticket not booked but amount debited
    Mera ticket book nahi hua but amount debit ho gaya Plese...
    cash deposit machine - CASH deposit Machine
    Respected State Bank Of India, At 24/10/2016 16:40pm I am...
    SBH - Need CIF Number
    Hello sir, My SBH account number is 62106557370 and IFSC...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Hi Sir, This is inform you that i have applied...
    TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION - DON'T STOP BUS AT REGULAR BUSSTOP AT late night
    TN45-N3684,19-01-2017..... When I take ticket to jayaram...
    Nagpur Muncipal Corporation - Noises pollution health and safety
    Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise...
    Kartshopo.com - Wrong mobile receive
    I ordered Nokia 1100 and I recovery Nokia 1110i and...
    Oasis Resource Management - OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company
    Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any...
    Pay & Use souchalaya - Unauthorized charges
    Respected sir, I was travelled to Ahmedabad to Sirohi at...
    Guess Handbags - Peeling strap/handles
    Handbag now unusable due to handle material peeling so...