121---in.airtel.com

Mopi no : 8754012365

my plane is 5gp put work at onle 3gp so plese activet 5gp
yogendra jain

Mar 2, 2015

pl disconnet my net connection

R/SIR, I REQUEST YOU THAT PL DISCONNECT MY INTERNET CONNECTION - USER ID 076112457544_MP , ACTUALLY MY USES IS VERY LESS BUT BILL IS VERY HIGH AS PER MY USES , AVG.MONTHLY BILL IS 673 RS. AND MY OFFICE HAS SENCTION ONLY 500 RS. PER MONTH SO I HAVE PAY 173 RS FROM MY POCKET ON EVERY MONTH.

THERFORE I REQUEST YOU THAT PL DISCONNECT MY MY NET CONNECTION AS EARLIST AS.

THANX..
YOGENDRA JAIN JABALPUR MP
Dr.SK.gaur

Mar 1, 2015

BROADBAND NOT CONNECTED

You have alloted a broadband number to us that is 07554203088 but the broadband connection was not connected till date. please kindly connect a broadband connection at our house as early as possible.
MAHAMAD.B

Feb 28, 2015

Surrender of postpaid connection I want to surrender my post paid connection No 9972462514

I .B.MAHAMAD PURCHASED USB BEARING NUMBER 9972462514 4G .BUT SINCE I GOT THE CONNECTION I DID GET 4G SERVICE. REGARDING THIS I COMPLAINED TO COMPANY.

THERFORE NOW I WANT SURRENDER THIS CONNECTION AND ASK YOU TO CANCELLTHIS CONNECTION.

WITH REGARDS
MAHAMAD.B.
01/03/2015.
chiranjivipandey08@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2015

changes postpaid to prepaid

please changes my plan postpaid to prepaid . my phone no is 9868641975 i will go to shop no 4,5,6 ground floor rakeshdeep building 4, yusuf sarai commerical complex they say that they will not have sim to give to me they will say come 4-5 months later i will requsted you to change my plan postpaid to prepaid as well as later
nsalem

Feb 26, 2015

payment amount against wrong number

we have wrongly transfered the money to 9177289929 instead of 9177289909
Transaction ID - 226569082 Amount (Rs.) - 110.

KINDLY RESOLVE.

Surrender of postpaid connection

I want to surrender my post paid connection No 8974036634
Kumar Gaurav

Feb 25, 2015

WAP service activated wrongly and balance deducted.

While browsing Internet, I pressed a "skip ad" button and suddenly I got a message that "IMLEE WAP weekly service is activated" and my Rs 21 is deducted.
when I call 198 and tried to talk to customer care executive, they hung my call 3 times on the pretext of transferring my call to a senior. 4th time I was given the same reply that my balance will not be refunded.
IS Bharti Airtel is in such a bad shape that the company is feeding on customer's wrongly deducted balance to maximise their profit??
I would like to know a way to stop all WAP services for my no. Except calling and data services.
If this complaint goes unanswered then I will have to stop using Airtel and might switch to Vodafone.
FYI I have been using Airtel since 2005..bt now I'm very disappointed..

My name is Kumar Gaurav and my no. is 9661170139.
Thank You.
ayappant11

7Rs recharge

I got a call to my number 9790813059 saying recharge with Rs.7 and get local airtel to airtel calls at 20p/min for 30 days. But when I recharged, I got the validity only for 2 days. When I called and enquired they said like there are no such offers active for my mobile. Such a nice tactics by frauds. Airtel is such a worst service provider. Worst Worst Worst Worst Worst
ayappant11

Airtel Full Talktime

I got a message to my number 9840081861 saying recharge with Rs.290 and get Rs.300 talktime. Extra benefit in 1 hour. But when I recharged my number with 290 I got only 255 as my talktime. I didnt get the extra benefit yet. When I called and asked them, they said like there are no such offers for my mobile. Airtel is becoming a fraudulent service provider and is no loner dependable. Worst service ever.
Ramesh_vadaliya

reduce Internet use bill

Complain mobile number is :- 9898688865

I have 512Mb 2G data my plan and end of this data i have after active 3G plan and end of the month my bill amount 2400Rs and also my 3G data remaining.

Ramesh Vadaliya
Mo.76981530
Email : vrb.vadaliya@gmail.com
SBMMOTORS

COMPLAINT ALL AIRTEL NUMBER

9791086346 / 9566128821 / 9500120510 / 9791185140 / 9840523786 / 9677137389 / 8056275404 / 9940320453 / 9790972338 / 9940170354 / ALL AIRTEL MOBILE LAST 2DAYS NOT WORKING PLASE CHECK

YOURS

FAITHFULLY

J.JAYAPRAKASH

sanjay lohera

Wrong Information By My Airtel 399 Rental Plan

Airtel Executive Consult me 399 Rental plan. And plan Details is 1370 Local min.,160 STD min. & 3G Data 3 Month Free..
And Now He Give me the plan. 1170 Local min, 160 STD min & 3G Data 3 month Free.
so please given to me My Local 200 min.

Yours Truthfully
Sanjay D.
madhu_bsc

prepaid number not activated

hi..
i purchase the new airtel prepaid number before 10 days back.. what is the problem.. number is 9591960907
shewakram i mirpuri

myaddress is being used by one GURUSHEW RG 7005560790

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE ONE GURUSHEW RG OF ID NO7005560790 HASBEEN USING MY ADDRESS
220 darshan apt flt noA/7 avaishanmugam salai azagiri nagar chennai 600086 near DAV school. even my very old mail address
has beengiven ei msmirpi@gmail.com

MONTH AFTER MONTH I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINIG TO 121 BUT OF NO AVAIL.

YOUR COURIOR NEVER TAKES SIGNATURE. JUST THROWS THE BILL UNDER THE DOOR.

I FIND THIS MATTER VERY SIRIOUS AND IF NOT RECTIFIED EMEDIATELY, I might be compelled to give up my line, which I have been having for over 20 years.

MY NAME IS SHEWAKRAM I. MIRPURI AND MY ID IS10806355 AND THE PHONE NUMBER 044-42106069 THE ADDRESS ISNO. 220 NEW 352 lLOYDS ROAD OR (AVAISHANMUGI ROAD) gopalapuram chennai 600086

Shewakram Mirpuri
Daniel Rajkumar

Feb 20, 2015

without permission activateed Internet excess bill

To cancel new plan excess bill.

My Landline fixed line Phone No : 044-47193169
(Contact Mobile No ) 9840066430

Our Landline fixed line Phone No : 044-47193169. my without permission changed new plan. So, please kindly change the privies plan only. This is Trust only pay the amount. Don't change any other plan without my knowledge and permission.

I used Airtel connection for many years consumer. Please check my bills status previous.

So, please sent as usual bill immediately.

Rev.P.K.Daniel Rajkumar

My Email Id : graceministrygci@gmail.com
Vijay Deshpande

online payment option

My company name is TEFCON BEARINGS PVT. LTD. We are last three to four months bills was paid in your account by online but this month we are not paying online, Why?. Please You are confirm on our mail Id tefconbearing@gmail.com.

Sandeep Shilimkar
(Accountant)
MVNarayan

Airtel delayed Post Paid connection

6th February 2015 i have applied for airtel prepaid to post paid conversion forthe mobile connection 9840157674 but still up to this date 19th February 2015 i didnt get any connection i am not an employee of any company i am a self employee and my contacts only through the mobile phone only past 14 days i lost all my customer contacts. i have given the correct address proof and id proof to the airtel office in the Santhome head office. my alternative no.8056150225. Please i request you to rectify the problem as early as possible. thank you.Please mail any proceedings to my mail id venkatnarayanan70@gmail.com.
Kajal Dhandhania

reissue of the lost sim

On 16/02/2014 I lost my phone. After lodging a complain in the nearest police station I visited an airtel office in ashok nagar park, tollygunj and asked them to reissue a new sim of the same number. They said there is a mistake in an alphabet in my name and henceforth they are unable to issue me a prepaid sim. They gave me only option that is to switch into postpaid. I was helpless and then received d same. But I wasn't satisfied as the error was their fault and not mine as I have complied with requirement they have asked while issuing the original sim, then why I would suffer. But those service providers are ridiculous and inefficient in helping their customers and they have taken an advantage of the situation.

I request u to help me.

j.k Pathak
f-55 west vinod nagar new delhi -92
ABUTHALSHA

Feb 19, 2015

To activate incoming calls, Internet, clear excess bill

My Phone No : 9894313084
(Adam No ) 9952403084

Our Number 9894313084. I activated net backing monthly package. Rs. 245 only . But (Adam Number 9952403084) Bill amount Rs. 2,800 . Now our phone out going call cut.
So please find out the problem.

I used Airtel connection for 8 years consumer. Please check my bill status previous years.

Please activate our number for

1. out going calls,

AMALENDU

Feb 18, 2015

3g service not working

Ref.No-60379397
i have been applied for aritel prepaid to post paid porting on 8-jan-2015 and i submitted the required documents to the person who aproch me for the same.after one week another person came and virified the address.after one month i got the activation of my postpaid connection 2 days before.while checking there is no plans are currently available as what you told me at the first time and what i applied .
i applied for std/local 300min offer and 650/- 3g offer as the guy who contacted me
she told me that i were selected as the best customer of airtel and i got some offer as follows
6gb 3g for 650/-
i paid 300/- as the deposit for postpaid connection and still today i sufered by thinking that it will be activate tomarow ..
at last you guys has deactivated my sim exactly on 14-feb-2015
so i need a clarification on my 3g connection and my plans what are currently available ...
93Jyoti Sharma

Feb 17, 2015

sms job by airtel

sir maine 5th feb k news paper me airtel cmpny ka home sms job ka addd dekh kr 7070168332 pr call kia unhone mujhe chennai head office k number diye 7070168213 jai prakash trivedi k
unhone kaha ki 2500 jma krwa do HARI KISHORE PAITI sbi bank manager k account me
fir unhone aise krte krte mujhse 24500 rupye le lie or kaha ki bs 10 minute me 1,34,500 rupye aaapke account me aa jaenge or ab keh rhe h ki 15 se 21 din lgenge ...... to sir aap meri help kijiye or btaiye ki ye fraud h ya true h....kahi mere saath cheating to nhi hui h ...kota airtel head office me pucha to unhone kaha ki other state me ek saath itni payment late aati h or BIKANER me sbi bank manager se pucha to usne kaha ki compny online pay krti h to 5 minute me 1lakh kya 2 lakh bhi aa jata h..plzzz help me sir main itne rupye udhaar lie h mujhe job ki bhi zrurat h... http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/121-in-airtel-com-l237791.html#
intelguysonu

Feb 16, 2015

Disconnected services but bills

RELATIONSHIP NO : 7015407746

FIXED LINE [4952 6686] & BB SERVICES

DISCONNECTED SINCE 5TH FEB' 2015 UNDER ADVICE TO CUSTOMER CARE

In reference to the above, we have paid your bill no 712377333 dated 26th Jan, 2015

under Receipt No 153833 dated 9th Feb.2015.

Under disconnected circumstance. yet another bill No 728845113 Dated 9th Feb. 2015

received to day, for the monthly charges and so on..........

Please be explained how many bills have to be received in the forthcoming months

for no services provided to us including SERVICE TAX charged. We are not

crore pathy OR lakh pathy to pay on your unscheduled bills.

YOUR DETAILED LETTER SOLICITED

WITH REGARDS

n vijayaragavan
deepak ku

Feb 16, 2015

airtel 2 airtel free calling

pls start airtel 2 airtel free calling only one number my number 9717285123 _ 9717545413

ICICI - wrong online transaction
    Dear Team    This is to request you to please...
    hcl me u1 tablet - Making fool of customers HCL me tablet
    Hi, Mushtaq I am also one of the customers who are...
    Fashionershop.com - my order is pending still date
    My order is pending still date Merchant Website :...
    Tata Sky - HD channel not visible
    Sir, I am J M Dsouza, My tata sky ID is 1055821191. As I...
    mts - Unwanted Calls from MTS mobile user 8434111628
    I am receiving unwanted, blank calls from the MTS mobile...
    sab tv - complaint
    Don't show only character from Gujarati and Punjabi...
    Mumbai University - Wrong Information been Given and inconvinience
    actually i had applied for photocopy of ENGINEERING...
    SBI Gold & More Credit Card - sbi gold & more advantage plus
    sir mera card ka number 4377486205784125 hai mere card...
    YEPME.COM - Refund not done
    Yepme is one of the worst online ventures which in no way...
    ICSI- executive registration - payment made for cs-executive but not yet registered
    Respected controller, I have registered for executive...