121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

Subhash Dahuja

Oct 25, 2014

Double charging roaming and charging for data facility not requested and not availed.

Phone No 9915731251 bill for last three months has been charged @155 PM for Data plan never requested for nor availed of.Also the same No has been twice charged @ 75 for roaming free facility,which should have been charged only once.Overbilling done is 155x3 Months=Rs465 and Plus Rs 75/- Total fault Rs540/.Requested rectification.for last three months billing.
Subhash Dahuja
mp789

Oct 25, 2014

portability benefit I dont get yet

Respected Sir/ Madam

Here I brief you regarding commitment from your executive. I port my reliance mobile no 9322718303 to your Airtel but I got vary worst service, starting commitment is your portability benefit is (Rs. 299, 1 GB 3 G internet, 400 local calls, 300 SMS and else) it will not get yet. Therefore I write this mail to you. When mobile get activated first call to your verification department one lady ask me everything for my plan and i give information to her. Than after half month I understand the plan is what the lady told me is not activated.
So I call to customer care at night 1am he(Faisal) will same give information that your plan is not activated than I ask what can I do he will say I activate your internet and you go to your airtel gallery and he will start your my plan with portability benefit. Then I go to airtel gallery Mr Ghulam is there he told me I can't do anything your plan will change. When I told him everything he will agree and then he mail to his higher authority and told me you come to me after week. Than one week after I go to to meet him again, He said I can't do anything. it mistakes from customer care. Than in front of him I call to customer care and talk with one senior person Mr Vishal Patil, he told me I done your plan activate after your bill cycle on 23rd for next 3 months with portability benefit. You call me on customer care and give my ID no. is 1598521569. I agree and I left from there.
Now when I call customer care, they told we are not known Mr Vishal Patil When given ID no. also given to them. They told you mail your problem to this ID.
This is too much time I wasted for portability benefit was I can’t get yet

Sorry no thank because your portability benefit will not receive yet.

Your unsatisfied customer

Mukesh patil

Arti Bhardwaj

AIRTEL

sir
I'm using airtel no 9815545821 from last many years.I had taken an additional ISD pack of Rs 40/- per month .But lately I have noticed that whenever i used ISD calls Rs.8/- per minute has been charged. If the facility under Rs.40/-had been withdrawn from my pack why I was not informed?.

You have been charging Rs.40/- since long and also charging Rs.8/- per minute. Kindly refund/adjust the amount of Rs.40/-per mon th from the date this facility has been withdrawn.

Anil Bhardwaj
House No.582
Sector 8
Panchkula-134109
(Haryana)
Rajesh10679

Oct 24, 2014

Harassment in the activation of the postpaid corporate simcard

I have shifted to Mumbai recently from pune and I requested two corporate postpaid plan and one executive visited my place and took all those documents which required by him with him he has taken all the deposit amount. After that once I was reaching to him regarding the number and activation, he never bother about to take my call and then after I have complaint directly to Airtel service centre and he committed that my sim will be activated within 2 days. Now it almost two weeks passed still my connections are not activated. I have complained, shoot many mails to 121@in.airtel.com, nodalofficer.del@in.airtel.com,
appellate.del@in.airtel.com and calls but no one is not responding on this. They have stopped calling me and situation is worse now. These kind of issues are not faced by me there are many post written with same pathetic situation. Now some body needs to wake up from management and improve the process.

My complaint numbers are OT101700045, OT101700053

Please check the current status and activate it ASAP.

Rajesh Nair
vasanthamaniam

deactivate hanuman photo

sir my airtel no is8870894390 prepaid
daily morning ireceive hanuman (devotinal) picture in my phone screen.
ikindly requst you deactivate the pro cess imdeately and further requst not deduct any amount iny charged amount.pl reply the action taken for my request to my mobile number.
s,vasantha
keshavamurthy h r

Oct 22, 2014

Excess of monthly bill amount

I am Keshavamurthy .H.R my post paid mobile no.9880885741 am using the post paid connection since 8 months i was selected monthly planing details below.
1.Monthly plan Rs.399.00.
2.SMS pack Rs.25.00.
3.Local call plane Rs.65.00.
I have been activate this plan only but unnecessarily activate other plans i did not got any message and call from your side but they would activate other plan with my monthly bill plan so you taken every month Rs,400.00 i complaint yesterday to customer care they agree with that mistake so please take action immediately otherwise i am going consumer court.
Complaint No.58554363 dt.21.10.2014.

Yours faithfuly
Keshavamurty.H.R
Mob:9880885741
rahul_roy

Oct 21, 2014

Termination of broadband services

My name is Rishin Roy and my landline number is 04442805521 and I want to terminate my airtel broadband connection.
pankaj.patil1973

activation of previous internet plan of Rs. 50 / month

Hi! My Airtel Mobile no.- 9822958532 had internet plan of Rs. 50/- per month previously. I had deactivated it in June, 14. Now I request You to start the Plan again. kindly do the Necessary.
Thanking You,
yours,
P B Patil
pankaj.patil1973@gmail.com
senthilraj

Deactivate Postpaid Number +91 9940468944

Request you to Deactivate my above mentioned Number and please do needful as soon as possible.

Close the full & final settlement.

Senthil Murugan. R
9952725745.
dr hina wizarat

Oct 20, 2014

threat given by a customer care representative

Dear sir...
I m hina wizarat, customer of Airtel from one year.yesterday my 103rs has ben deducted from my phone n when I request to port my no.to another company.Next day I receive a call from customer care representative n he didnot listen my problem although I m a student he said to mr he would block my no n I wll not be able to use any services by airtel n my no wuold be stop..
So I as a student n a regular customer of airtel wanna some serious action against this complaint.
abha01

Oct 19, 2014

airtel 4G wifi router bill not generated

i have not received bill for my airtel 4G wifi plan for this month.its due date is 24th oct but still bill not sent to me.
please send bill details on my mobile number- 8698760231 or send to my email id-
abhapandey01@ gmail.com

Abha Pandey
saikatmondal

Oct 19, 2014

Re connect the old 2G plan

Now I am used your 3G plan Rs. 250/-. But there is a network & speed problem. For this thinks please convert my new plan to old plan Rs. 125/- (2G 1GB). My bill session previous month 20 to this month19. So please change it for new bill session (which is start yesterday).
Thank You.
SAIKAT MONDAL
Mobile No:- 9007010656
Thulsi Ram KR

ERecharge issue

From past two weeks is am facing and Erecharge issue with my balance and data plann where my balance is getting deducted instantly and also my data plan of 186 3G 1GB data is also become 0 MB in 20min.this has happened three times in past ten days and the customer service people are one people where they will not listen to the problem properly and say what is not required ............

This is an high severity issue that i am facing

so i would lilke any higher authority to give a call back with regard with this as soon as possible ....

Name: RAM
Number: 9742862971
karuman

billing

Myself Kannan and my no. 9677722933

Three months back at my bill you have addeD data usage of Rs. 1300 something by the time i have conducted customer care they told they are detecting Rs. 500 this month and next month 650 something. But as per their instruction i have paid Rs. 500. But after the next bill they have not done, Then again the same and they have added late fee and it will still continuing. After your clear information we have to pay the bill.
So kindly take into the matter and do the needful.

One more happy thing after a long back this month i have received original bill on time.

wish you HAPPY DIWALI

KANNAN.S
SHIBU ABRAHAM

change of wifi password

I AM SHIBU ABRAHAM USING FIXED LANDLINE NUMBER OF AIRTEL.WE WANT TO CHANGE OUR WI-FI PASSWORD SO PLEASE RECOMMEND THE NECESSARY SETTINGS.
RAGHAV VERMA

799 rs was act but she was telling about as

Dear sir ,

I am rahul verma . it's my no 8460513942. agent was call me he was telling about 799 recharge 300 local + national sms free 380 local mobile minutes free other but he was telling monthly 700 rs charge was not how to wrong inq plz checking this change other no : 3830342 . This no was calling was coming no is 919724126563 this was worn inq so plz check .
And other time was wrong inq so I am not interested this no so i have closed my no .

thankyou sir

your fathifully
rahul verma
bsme

deactivation of message booster plan

My Mobile No.9840024926

your 75 loc/Nat sms/day 1st 2 sms/day@49pcs charges Rs.61 for 56 days please deactivate above mention plan immediately.
bsme

deactivation of message booster plan

jay_kishan

Signal problem

The following Airtel numbers we are using :- 9323166999, 7738316999, 9004769996, 7738966999, 9987248899, 9323166999.
Due to Signal problem we are not getting any mobile calls. Please rectify, Immediately with in Three Days
Sudhakar02

call conferance activation

From,
K Sudhakar
St Augustin Educational society
Punjagutta,
Hyderabad.

Bharti airtel limited

Sub: request for Call conference activation

Dear sir/madam,
I have been using airtel postpaid service bearing mobile number 8897508677 for a long time, but now I need cal conference for official uses for office works. so kindly activate the call conference service in my post paid sim.

thanking you
vikzz

wi fi not working

i forget my user id n password...hw can i get my user id n password of airtel broadband.
my net iz working only through LAN wi fi iz not working right now.....please solve my problem.
my contact no- 9986971574
mahadevb

Wave of One time charges

I Called customer care on 15.09.2014 regarding My ECS Cancellation and I Got Reference Compliant no also Ref Comp no 58052188 ECS Cancellation done successfully. But again you people trying to take money from ECS on 20.09.2014 but there is no money in my account so ECS got Rejected and same time Bank also charged me for ECS Return Charges. and I received Air tel bill month of Aug-Sep and charged 200 rs for ECS Return charges.

Post paid connection no 9731014434 One time charges rs 200/-
Post paid connection no 9663316052 One time charges rs 200/-

Mahadev
mahadevb

ECS Cancelation

Post Paid No 9731014434 and 9663316052
Akash kannachanda

No good response from airtel helpline 198

i had been called to airtel helpline 198 but no correct response! they just give reply to do there work . always lie! I need a call back from airtel
G Satishchandra

Deactivate Postpaid Number +918105387405

Request you to Deactivate my above mentioned Number and do needful..

G Satishchandra

Bluedart - Sliding into bullock cart age
    A package was shipped to me from Jammu via bluedart on...
    macro compact black sandals - about sandals
    Hi sir my order no. 3179093314 macro compact black sandals...
    care@irctc.co.in - id issue
    id is not working de68892667 forget the pass ..
    snapdeal - Not initiating the refund
    Order ID: 3004153092 Ordered on. 4th Oct 2014 On 8th...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Not supplying properlya tamil Hindu paper
    Dear to all I am N.Dharmalingam, I am a subscriber...
    ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd - form 16
    Dear sir please provide my form 16A as early as possible
    sonata - watch was stoped 3rd time in 8 month
    Dear sir/mam i was purchased sonata watch in january....
    Hyderabad Traffic Police - AP15 AR 3850 ---Rash and very high speed driving by Apache...
    Very high speed driving BY driver of TVS Apache vehicle...