121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

affinity

update new mail id

we have corporate airtel mobiles connection.due to same regions our web mail info@affinityhomez.com was stopped.
plz send all details in my new mail id ,<naffinityhomez@gmail.com>.plz do this as soon as possible.
rohini r kulkarni

Apr 23, 2014

Deactivation of my postpaid airtel mobile numbers

plz deactivate my below mentioned postpaid connections.

1.8861192942
2.8861192941
3.8861194605
rohini r kulkarni

Deactivation of my postpaid airtel mobile number

request you to cancel my postpaid connections for the below mentioned numbers.
1.8861192942
2.8861192941
3.8861194605
anshuy2k

Regarding Internet Bill

I use Air Tel Coneection No. 9760115500, with Internet Plan of Re.60/- (1GB). But now I have receive the bill of Re.1500/-app. for Internet usage. When I have a limit of 1GB then how can it increase without any preinformation, when I contact the 121 officer, he said, he had sent the sms, but I check my phone, there is no sms regarding this matter. So you are requested to solve the matter and plz give the waver in bill and fix the limit of 1GB. (Thanking You)
madan 007

regarding mobile bill

I have a use a air tel connection no 9805003138 since 4 years . I have also use a internet facility of Rs 125 monthly rental. During using this service i received a phone call from your side. He said that we have a internet plan of Rs 625 for six months unlimited browsing . But now i have received the bill of more then Rs 2000. When i talk to customer care regarding this issue he said that we have a plan of Rs 625 for one GB after then this is chargeable and you have used more then 1 GB. So you have charged Rs 1000 extra and you have to pay this bill.
Sir i have received a wrong information from your side
So you are requested to kindly solve this issue as soon as possible
vaibhu

Apr 22, 2014

regarding sms pack

Dear Sir/Madam
my mobile no is 9096232083 i had activated sms pack of 24rs on 20/04/2014 i.e on sunday night but still i am not able to send msgs to anyone. What should i do now? Plzz help me or else my money or the sms pack will go waste. plzz do something so that i will able to text anyone....... plzzz
cp dhiman

Apr 19, 2014

safe custody or disconnect

Sir'
My broad band connection no. is 04844052017. I am moving out from Kochi on 08 may 14 for three to four months, my request is that my connection may be kept in safe custody till I join back.I visited regarding this matter to airtel outlet at Pallarivattom, from there I got the information that I have to deposit Rs 500/- PM for the same. if it is so please disconnect my connection after 08 May 14. Further what are the necessary requirement for disconnecting the connect please intimate me. My contact no. is 8714973011.

My email ID is Adv.cpdhiman@gmail.com
tejucroc

Apr 19, 2014

online recharge not materialised

As online recharge has not been materialised, I request you kindly to refund Rs255.
txn id 512968
date 11/04/2014
mobile number 9740291249
rohit22

Apr 18, 2014

Recharge validity information

I had online recharge my airtel prepaid with 25 Rs on 15Apr,2014. My recharge was done but I hadn't got validity
information. I think it valid for lifetime but my whole balance collaps in 3days after that I called CC service and they told me 'it have 3days validity and before recharge I got a sms for conferm and its validity'. But I hadn't got any information sms.. now my whole balance is zero, tell me what can I do for no information of validity. My prepaid number is 8081499731. my mail ID is rohtgpta22@gmail.com . Plzz help me
prashanthie

Money deducted from bank but sim not recharged

I have recharged for Rs201 thrice through Axis bank on 17-04-2014 at 12.38pm.
The amount of Rs603 has been deducted from the Bank, but the amount has not been credited to my mobile number.
Even I received an SMS that the Recharge was successful for one transaction Rs201.
But no amount has been credited. Plz take necessary action to revert my deducted balance to my Bank soon possible.

Account Number 912010014269870

My Number is 990063791
Prashanthi
prashanthie

Money deducted from bank but sim not recharged

I have recharged for Rs201 thrice through Axis bank on 17-04-2014 at 12.38pm.

Account Number 912010014269870
Transaction Description INB/103606707/AXIS MOBILE RECHARGE/

Prashanthi
ooikrish

activated

I change my network aircel to airtel connection . Documents all are collect I am waiting airtel postpaid

Fifteen days ago I call to airtel person but he tell sent documents again .irresponsible answer from that airtel person please take

some action . My new number 8991400212037023578H1. My contact 9600149740
sonam0214

Apr 16, 2014

unable to make outgoing call

I one of the service takers of your company is getting problem in making outgoing call from January month. I have also made many complain to the customer care as well as to the service center available in the city (Varanasi, Near by Nadesar) but no clear and acceptable steps has been taken regarding my complain. I got the service for 20 to 25 day in between but from March, I am facing the same problem once again. I really feel very shame to say that you promise to give best service to your customers all over the world but I have yet not experience any such good service from the company side. After much try at your customer care no. registering my complain over there & passing long time sitting at service center i have choose this way to make you listen to me to give answer to my complain.
Its a humble request to you that please take some quick action regarding this, that's all what i want to say.
Sonam Keshari
priyanka.veeranathan

Apr 16, 2014

Charged for unused period

I have used airtel fixed and broadband connection for the past four years,the scheme which i chose was Rs,599.But later on without my knowledge,the scheme has been changed.And also for the past three months,i didn't get any service from you still i was asked to pay the bill for these months.Details about my connection are as follows

User Name: A.Veeranathan
Fixed Land Line Number:4345648
Account Number:15907675
Mehreen Irfan

Apr 15, 2014

I request you to cancel my post paid connection as i am going abroad please adjust the deposit with the bill amount and inform about the amount to this number9845311945 at the earliest.
Irfan sait

Apr 15, 2014

Wi Fi not working at all

Inspite of repeated complaints I did not receive any help from customer care for my 4G connection.

However I thought of calling the person who delivered and set the system at my residence (Mr. Mangesh).
He carefully listened to my complaint and asked me to follow some simple steps, I did that and WOW I got
my Wi Fi system running in a few minutes.....Thanks to mangesh.
I think he is from Shrawani enterprises and I must give him a big pat on his back...but now I feel Airtel do have good people too.
This complaint site gave me no help but Mr Mangesh did help.

Sukhjit Singh Goraya Mob : 9822082024 E-mail : sjg18608@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2014

Wi Fi not working at all

Please refer to my complaint dated 12th Apr 2014 regarding the subject matter on my 4G router connection
No. 7387001292 A/c No. 1081265273. I am not receiving any signals from Wi Fi system so I cannot use my
network on my mobiles. Yesterday one gentleman called me to ask about the problem but disconnected after
listening to me but did not give me any information about the action planned to resolve this issue. He called
me from mobile No. +918808607745 at 12:52 Noon. I have never been satisfied by the Airtel Service team,
the worst service team is with Airtel The team is doing its best to spoile the name of Airtel. If the CR has no
answer and you wish to take the complaint with higher officer they keep you hold for @ 20 minutes and
shamelessly say sorry for keeping on hold and that the senior is not available Please call later.
I also have 3G Docomo connection in my house, which i am forced to keep because Airtel service is very
poor and cannot be depended on.

Sukhjit Singh Goraya Mob : 9822082024 E-mail : sjg18608@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2014

Wi Fi not working at all

I have 4G Rauter (Huawei make) bearing No. 7387001292 I have a complaint that inspite of repeated reset/restart my Wi fi is not working at all. please provide me the complaint number and resolve the issue urgently.
Sukhjit Singh Goraya Mob no 9822082024.
ANILW

Apr 9, 2014

Deactivation of my postpaid airtel mobile number

I want to deactivate my AirTel postpaid mobile number 9766346383. I have paid bill of last month of Rs. 454 on date 9 April 2014 with transaction reference no. IGS9573029 by online payment through State Bank Of India. Please take necessary action as early as possible. In any case please contact me on my another no. - 9970499080.
Priyanka Patil

Apr 9, 2014

wrong information from customer care about recharge

I had received wrong information about internet plan for 3 months from ur executive.
I was given information that with recharge of 398rs i vl get 3.2GB for 90 days validity. But i have received 4GB for 56 days validity. I hope that you are going to take any step regarding this mail. My email ID is priyanka16.patil@gmail.com
bn chandola

Mobile No.8600810406

my prepaid Mobile No.8600810406 was recharged with Rs 200 / .. but all the balance was sucked even without making calls .. i was having similar problem with my other prepaid airtel mobile connection and i had to port it to other service provider .. plz give the reasons for the deduction with details of calls made etc. also ensure that the balance is remitted to the subject cell number
simerjot kaur

Honnershipe change

hello my mbl no is 9501015532. i want to change my honership change from my name to my daughter's name. i put my requst on 2nd aplir 2014 from airtel office ludhiana and acc. to your message this requst will update on 5th april 2014. My reference no is 55700936. but still my requst is pandding. your service reloze me i have made a big mitake to choos airtel connction.if you not give me proper responce on my requst then i have last opssion to port my no on any other connection.my requst is to change honnershipe from Sukhwinder Singh to Simerjot Kaur.
waiting for ur responce.
thanks
chelladurai.d

my broadband disconect

i want to my broadband connection immetiately solution i call customar care very very poor service my number.044 42802130 my contec.num.9003187851
Nagaraj8595

Apr 7, 2014

Deactivation of Broadband connection

I would like to deactivate my Airtel broadband connection with immediate effect. kindly process it as soon as possible

Airtel no: 08041473965

relationship number : 7009231531

my contact no: 9886178595
kanakadurgadevi

Apr 5, 2014

not receiving message

hai my no is 9940159654. at present iam in Kabul till yesterday I received messages but frm today iam unable to receive messages pl clear my doubts

Ibps - Forgot to reprint application form after payment
    I have applied for IBPS RRB III 2014. I paid for it....
    www.amazon.in - selling products and sending fake products
    Hi i hereby bought a spy pen camera from amazon.in a...
    BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION FRAUD - ASHLAVEY ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD
    WAHID ALI JAMES OF ASHLAVEY ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD DEAR...
    Mobikwik - money deducted no wallet balance
    Transaction made using internet banking of standard...
    Airtel - refund
    Recharged on ur app. was adding money to the wallet it...
    UTIITSL - Not able to tack PAN Card Status
    I have applied for PAN CARD (AMAPM7930R) Correction on...
    Flying TAlk Outsourcing solution - Eminent Infotech Pvt. Ltd- FRAUD Name of Flying talk
    They have changed the name from Flying talk to Eminent...
    Eminent Infotech Pvt. Ltd - FRAUD COMPANY -FAKE BPO/KPO Process
    HI ALL I am writing this again to inform that the...
    ssc chsl - Problem in part 2 registration of SSC
    Sir, I have submitted my challan in SBI bank.. But during...