121@in.airtel.com

change of address

Change of Address:
from
sunil bijur - mobile no. 9890004433
Add: 401, Mont Vert Viva, Ivory Estate, Near Hotel Green Park, Baner Road, Pune 411008

I have given relevant papers to your Airtel Express Outlet, Kartik Televentures Shop No.4 Sahil Apts. Parihar Chowk, Aundh, Pune 411007 around 3 months back for change of address to the above mentioned public relations office. They have uploaded the matter almost about 3 months back but my bills have been coming at old address.
Please do the needful about my change of address immediately.
keerthi vijayan .p

name and address change

My fixed No 0431 - 4052041 Follow Name & address S.Dhravidamani No. 57 Renga Nagar 2nd main road Ist floor Trichy - 21. please change the correct Name and Address P.keerthi vijayan No 57 Renga Nagar 2nd main road Trichy - 24.
Denny Varghese

Request

Respected bharthi Airtel
My self Denny.My no: 9840697936. I am your valid customer
I always used to recharge rs 89 pack.which reduces my local and std call rates for 1 month.But now I am not getting the expiry date of the pack.Now I am requesting you to inform me the expiry date through message.please please please do the need ful
jaffer mohammed

Jun 14, 2014

to know latest internet accessible postpaid plan

I would like to know latest and affordable postpaid service that provides internet service. please kindly let me know in the following mail id..

contact no: 9840233583
jaffy.indian@gmail.com
sushil dhapare

Jun 14, 2014

wrong registration of mobile number

My self customer of Vodafone from last 10 years

From Airtel office i am getting call for Mr Sanket on my cell number 9820469977.

Mr Abhishek from Airtel confirmed that my above mobile number is register in the name of Mr Sanket .

My request is kindly delete my Mobile number (9820469977) register with immediate effect for a contact person for Mr Sanket.

Kindly confirm the same.

regards,
Sushil
9820469977
sushil dhapare

Jun 14, 2014

cancel wron registeration mobile number

My self customer of Vodafone

Please cancel the No 9820469977 in the name of Sanket immediately and let me know .

Please note that on my mobile (9820469977) getting a call for Mr Sanket from Airtel office, in a day 2/3 times. I dont know who is mr sanket and how my number is register with airtel.

The same sim card is with me from last more that 10 years.

Also please note i shuld not get a call from airtel for Mr Sanket in todays onward.

Sushil
9820469977
Jasbir486

Installation 4G Connection

Please refer to my 4G WiFi connection No. 8968426329.
Airtel Engineer who sold this connection is a cheat & a liar. He made tall promises, once I paid full amount in advance, he just disappeared & is untraceable.
I have an iPad & an iPhone, configuring the connection, specially change of passwords etc is not possible w/o a system which has provision for att network cable.
I requested the Airtel Engineer to kindly configure the connection, he informed me that the connection will be verified in 48 hrs, he will come thereafter & do the needful.
MORE THAN 72 hours have elapsed, he is yet to show up.
Airtel Help line system is the biggest fraud being played on the consumers, they will make you run in circles, keep redirecting you, till you are exhausted & finally give up.
MY SINCERE REQUEST TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS OF AIRTEL, DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF WHAT THESE SO CALLED ENGINEERS/sales people say. GET THE JOB DONE FIRST & THEN MAKE THE PAYMENT OR YOU WILL BE STRANDED LIKE ME.
deepaksingh2810

Jun 13, 2014

excessive bill due to unwanted data plan

please deactivate my airtel postpaid SIM permanently as i don't require it anymore.Kindly deactivate the SIM(9971152763) Immediately.

i phoned in customer care to change my data plan from 150 to 249 2g unlimited. Agent said me that i would be changed in one hour but it didnt happen and i had under impression that my data plan would has been changed. When my bill was generated , i was shocked to see my bill. I am a very old customer and always pay my bill on time but this time i am not going to pay any amount until my bill is corrected and also i request to deactivate my number.

this is agent fault who did not change my data plan . Why should customer suffer for this
what sort of service they provide where they have no track of customer requests.
nareshrita

9810222053

My name is hari om bhatia and my mobile no.9810222053 ,I pay to rs.3644/- dt.29/05/2014 Icici bank netaji subhash place pitam pura delhi-34

cheque pass dated 03/06/2014 my account but your side my payment is outstanding please clear my account outstanding

I call 121 on telephone customer care ,but not satisfaction please cheq your account department

9810222053 ( Hari Om bhatia )
Deepam

Cancel airtel & Broad band line 08041203237

Please cancel the Airtel Landline-Broadbandline No. 080-41203237 in the name of Deepam Management Consultancy immediately and let me know the outstanding amount payable .

Saravanan
Debashishsenapati

Permanent Deactivation Of Airtel Postpaid SIM

I want to deactivate my Airtel postpaid SIM permanently as i don't require it anymore.Kindly Deactivate the SIM(7760969886) Immediately.

Thank you .

contact no. (9910494825), my cug plan is now 399 pls change in 199 plan
vineet singh.

disconnection of broadband connection

I m kamlesh.
please kindly disconnect my airtel broadband connection from my shop.
I talked to customer care bet they were helpless.
Its not working properly from 1st day only engineers came thrise in 1st week but they didnt did anything.
We are not using modem so please kindly deactivate the modem.
My account number is 7011670119
tarun_483

Jun 11, 2014

Deactivating airtel postpaid no..

Dear Sir/Mam,
I raised a call to deactivate my current no(9731478800).But initially they told me to pay Rs. 163.10 as my usage charges.but i get first 600 min free on my no.and now they are telling me to pay another Rs. 500. I'm really getting sick of airtel i want u to just deactivate my no. and I'm not paying any amount for it .Please look into the matter and sort it out as soon as possible.
Tarun Kumar
umesh c j

Jun 11, 2014

airtel bill request for hard copy of the bill

my mobile no is 9980893930.During the month of April 14, I had requested in your R R Nagar Br for sending hard copy of monthly bill to my new address i.e. SF-1, Elegant Embassy-3, 60 ft road, H V Hally, Rajajarjeshwarinagar, Bangalore-98. They collected new address proof along with I D and informed me that from May onward I will get hard copy of the monthly bill. To my surprise I have not received any hard copy till today even e mail copy also. Pl send e mail copy from april 14 onward along with hard copies & oblige.
ravindersinghrawat

Jun 10, 2014

BROAD BAND CONNECTION NOT WORKING SINCE SIX MONTH WANT TO DISCONTINEW WITH YOUR PLANE

My broadband connection has not been working since last six month ,several time verbally i have told your executive but no action has been taken so for last to last month my bill payment was 6000/- after disconnection the phone from your side ,even the system was not working but i have told i don`t want to continue the system so close the account after getting the full and final payment against my bill after adjusting the security of equipment installed by you for YFI system ,.Sorry to say so for not action has been taken by your team and line is still dead if line is dead then why you have generate the bill , ,i presume that you have adjusted the advance and clear the bill if not please make the full ND Final payment considering the last bill Rs 6000/ .after making this payment adjusting the security and gives the no due certificate .This type of problem spoiling the decorum of your company being the member of RWA i can disconnect all the connection in B-10 sector 34 Noida .

R.S.RAWAT
NOIDA -201301
M-09650721113
verma shailendra

Jun 10, 2014

desconnection of AIRTEL broadband connection from Home..

R sir
IM ms Champa gupta.
my airtel broadband connection account no is 16246103. im decided to some personal problem disconnect my connection. as early possible.
pls its urgent me.
contact no.. 9329595551
Babu Gupta
my email address is ugsbpl.shailendra@gmail.com
thirupuram

broadband usage

the billing period started on 6/6/14 but by 9/6/14, the internet speed came down to below 500 kbps and there is no proper
communication/explanation.
javed046 khan

deduction of balanc

last 4days my balance is deducting regularly and when I tried to call air tel costumer helpline my calls r automaticly disconnected I want proper response.
javed khan
javed046 khan

deduction of balance

last four days my balance is deducting and I am could not contact to air tel costmr care helpline I want proper response
moved khan
n k bhatia

conciliation of monthly payment

I have broad band connection at my residence, a/c no. 16609265, phone 0120-4228954. During the month of MAY 2014, I paid Rs 1200/- against your bill of 1193/- by ICICI bank cheque which has been credited to Airtel a/c on 02.05.14 vide transaction no.SB6319841/551. The amount is shown as outstanding in the subsequent month June 2014. An additional amount of Rs 1300/- has been paid by cheque to clear the current out standings.

In the meanwhile I keep on getting reminders from your agents to whom I have been explaining time and again. It seems they are unable to appreciate and apprehend the issue. May pls reconcile with your books and resolve.

NK Bhatia
A-305/E-14, Sector 61, Pancahachuli Apts., Noida
sarthak sharma

Modem Cash Back

Contact No. +919034868813
Name : Sarthak Sharma
Address : 76/2 Near Paramhans Kutia Panipat.
I've been using the bb connection from past one year. now i want to opt WIFI Modem. when they established my connection they've said that if you DeActivate your connection your modem money will be returned to you but now they are refusing to do so.
name of the shop who have installed modem at my place is A-ONE COMMUNICATION Person Name Mr Sandeep Malik Sought out this Prob asap.
Thankyou.
sambathstayfront

Request

Moblie number 9952085919
Name:sundaravathana
address:36/24 anna salai,karunadhi nagar,nanganallur,chennai-61

my bill pay axis bank moblie banking on07-06-2014 but 2 times amount debited ,and still not any conformation message receive my moblie number please help me

This is Axis moblie banking debited information

Your a/c 09708756 is debited Rs 1325.85 on 2014-06-07 A/c balance is Rs 14490.31 Info: AXMOB/FDVY4FEL3499/Bharti Airtel Limited

Your a/c 09708756 is debited Rs 1325.85 on 2014-06-07 A/c balance is Rs 14490.31 Info: AXMOB/EF31GKAO7156/Bharti Airtel Limited
praveennavale

comfirans call ativate

dear sir/madam
please activate confirance call activate this no 9902875373

Vodafone - Incorrect vodafone Bill
    Dear Vodafone team, My mobile number is 9818518994 I...
    Maxi Cab Reg No - WB 73 B 6934 - Missbehaviour by a drunken driver
    It was a terrible experience for me when I board a Maxi...
    best passport producers - Get SSD solution, passports, driver's licenses, ID...
    We(corinta001brien@gmail.com) are an independent group of...
    bba - lost roll no.
    Sir, I am pooja singh. I am a bba student (2011-2014)&...
    Star Plus - regarding shit programs
    please stop showing this rubbish soaps and bullshit you...
    25826 - faulty recharge status
    i have recharged my prepaid no.9026196347 with 76 from...
    Renault Scala - Faulty car
    We have bought a scala car and it is beyond repair, I own...
    K B C SONY TV - GBJJ payment done but not credited in my a/c
    Hi, I have made a payment of Rs 60,through SBI internet...
    Aircel - 2G Internet
    Dear Sir/Madam.. Ph no. 8285188034 I have subscribed to...