121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Venkateswer Rao.M

Jan 24, 2016

Broad band not comming properly

Airtel Brpad Band is not working properly. My Land Phone number is 040-40121458. I am not receivng your calls to my regd. Mobile No.9441040023. Please send me technician to rectify the problem and ask him to call me to the land phone only. I am getting calls from your airtel mobile No. 8971261122.
vijaykumar20

Jan 23, 2016

Duration of talktime of my postpaid pack

Hello Sir/Mam, I just changed my sim from Vodafone to Airtel. I took a pack of Rs. 199 in which your company was offering me 600 mins +300 SMS. But when I talked to your customer care at 121 they told me that i'll get only 500 mins + 300 SMS. My phone number is 9811480678 . I request your company to take a disciplinary action on my complaint.
I hope best service from your company for which i switched to Airtel.

Vijay Kumar
sanjaybaids

Jan 21, 2016

discconect my airtel broadband connection +919632327811

i want to dissconect my airtel broadband connection which is in name of knitright fabs (india) pvt ltd.
my airtel number is which is to be disconnect are +919632327811

my alternate mobile no is +919071278867
monisharajesh

Jan 19, 2016

Not received recharge amount

yesterday I recharged my mob no to through online still I didn't receive that amount.pls take necessary action.Your customer care no are not helping to talk with a customer care person
N.L. rao

Facing connectivity problem

hi,

with recent days am facing connectivity problem. for every 3-4 sec. i cant here voice from opponent side. even though i changed my sim twice still problem exists. Before changing my sim i was not facing this problem. since I updated to 4G sim. all the problem stated. Kindly resolve my problem immediately. this is affecting all my work.
subbujanu

change of plan

I want to change my plan pls help me
Naushad khatri

Jan 13, 2016

I have issue againt unbilled amount my billing cycle is every 10 to 12 of every month my mobile is:989601447 regarding against unbilled amount
Tig marketing and Leasing Co.

Jan 11, 2016

over payment

Over mobile number is 9810694834 in the name of Mr.Nandan Tripathi Reletionsjip number 1105607666 last bill amount was 1257/- we have paid by chq no;300157. We paid extra amount of Rs:1980 by cheq No:300159 by mistakely we made two cheqs of same number actully.
kindly pls refund our amonut of Rs:1980 ASP.
Jyothy Arjun

Jan 11, 2016

Deactivate my sim

myself am jyothy vijayan.. i had taken a airtel connection before an year using my id proof..but i hadn't used that sim n i gave that sim to my colleague remya..but am not remembering that number which i gave her..kindly please help me to deactivate that number...my address proof which i gave is jyothy vijayan,vijayamangalm,vettiyar p.o, mavelikkara,alappuzha....u can contact me now at my current number 9745851925

jyothy vijayan
gouthami D

to deactivate 4g connection

I have taken Airtel 4G data connection no. 9515102261 few months back I would request you to deactivate the data connection ASAP before next month bill cycle starts.

Please do the needful.
ajnas

Jan 9, 2016

requesting of maximum concession possible

myself yousuf pm resident of bangalore city conncted 2 ua broadband network no.080-40923870,requesting your company to make maximum concession of ma bill due dated of three months.reason behind ma request is where i personally who was sick and was shifted to my native nearly to 2 months,so i was not able to use network since more than two months.i also agree to pay my bill of duedated months,but i need ua companies maximum concession bcz of ma valid reason.i hope you make my request in process soon and make your sincere customer satisfied and happy.
any quireies call me at:9986923484 pm. yousuf
bohra.gd

Jan 9, 2016

wrong information given by customer care executive

on dec 31,2015 at 11.44 am, your customer care executive 'Naved'(9910009908) called me n suggested me for airtel postpaid plan of ₹299. He said if I'll switch to their postpaid plan of 299 then they'll provide me 150 STD minutes, 500 local minutes and 1GB 3G data. Now my postpaid connection ha s started bt the plan said by ur customer care executive is not valid as said by another customer care executive when i called to airtel customer care. Now they are providing me a plan of ₹399 in which they are giving only 150 STD minutes, 200 local minutes and 180mb 3G data. I'm requesting u to chang my no again to aircel as u r not providing anything u said when u were suggesting to switch my no from aircel to airtel postpaid plan.
aanir

Jan 8, 2016

Customer Care Executive's Rude behaviour

I am a new customer in airtel.One of the airtel customer care executive was very rude on the call and He disconnected my phone without listening the whole matter.It seems like he is showing some kind of frustration.
This is not acceptable from the customer care.The call timings were on jan 8, 10:43 PM.I want this call for quality assessment.
I don't think I need to remain in such a network where customer care executive doesn't know how to talk with customer.

RAVI SHANKAR THAKUR

Jan 6, 2016

mobile no change and recharge no reachmy nomber

I'm do recharge on 4.1.2016 but no reach recharge amount 5.1.2016.but no reach amount sir I'm complent to yesterday sir I'm dial 9939238700 but no reach on 8757978495 sir my number is very old but why reason sir my no disturb my no is service no please give me valuable opinian .
YOURS

Wrong / Over Billing

TO,
The Customer Care Cell,
Airtel Company Ltd.
Sub: Complaint on Billing in the Last 2 months – Reg.
Ref: Mobile No: 99406 41750 – Mrs. S. Sundareswari.
With much concern I, S. SUNDARESWARI, wish to bring to your attention about the Wrong Billing in he last 2months and request you to kindly correct it mistakes and find out the Culprit, who is using Internet connection thro’ Airtel Data Card, and fine him/her heavily soon.
1. My name is Mrs. S. Sundareswari residing at Plot No: 81 & 82, 4th Left Cross St, Saraswathi Nagar, Thirumullai Voyal Po, Chennai – 600 062.
2. My Mobile number is 99406 41750 – Post Paid.
3. I have not purchased any Airtell Data Card and I do not have any Internet connection from any Service Provider. Besides, I donot know Internet operations and I do not need it.
4. Last month, your company sent me an SMS on the Bill for Rs.1,186/- and on representation to your Office at Ambattur, it was verified and advised to pay Rs. 721.00, with time given by your good office for the verification with service continued as well.
5. Your Office verified my phone and agreed that there was no Data Card procured by me and no Internet serviced was used by me.
6. Now, again in this month too I have received advise for Rs.3,499.00, with Data Consumption for Rs.2,456.00 and with Call Charges for Rs. 132/-,Value Added Services at Rs.264/- etc…
7. If someone has purchased Data Card and is using on my name, pl immediately disconnect it first, for I have not purchased any Data Card and is not in possession.
8. Also, the Late Fee of Rs.100/- is not correct, for your good office gave us time and Ur office did not send us any Bill too for last month, but we only went to ur Office at Ambattur.
Kindly please remake the Bill without any charges for Internet, as my phone is an I Phone and no data usage has been found from the Phone software by your Ambattur Office today. I believe, your company is a good one and value its Customer.
Looking forward to hearing correct Billing details.
Yours Truly,

(S. SUNDARESWARI),
Mob: 99406 41750.
parth magia

Jan 3, 2016

charging me activation fees for a false sim card which is not activated yet

my number is 9833802595.on 5th december a airtel executive visited my clinic in kandivali east with a promise to give me a new 299corporate plan.he collected 300 rs saying activation fees nd gave me a sim card saying it will be activated in 2-3 days.its nt activated yet and he is not answering my calls also.his name is ashutosh dubey and his number is9004656737.i have a receipt of the form he filled and also the sim card he gave me.please look into the matter at the earliest as its a case of cheating.regards,
dr parth
TV VENUGOPAL

Jan 3, 2016

bill statement

I received bill statement for my phone no.9940127895-post paid for the period 26th Nov 2015 to 25thDec 2015 by post incomplete.
Page Nos.6,7&8 charges in detail of myfamily nos.8056048340 &805604304 are missing.Please arrange to DESPATCH the missing pages by post as well as TO my< email id>tvvenugopal@ymail.com immediately.This necessary for me to moniter the calls from these numbers&for payment of the bill.Your earlier action is welcome.
Thanking You.
VENUGOPAL T.V.
dipusahu

Jan 2, 2016

my airtel money 162 is not received

Your airtel money transaction has been initiated. We have yet not received confirmation from your operator and trying to get the same within 30mins. Till that time Rs54.0 is blocked. If we do not receive any response from the operator, then your transaction will be processed within 48hrs
amitdkaria

Jan 1, 2016

EXCESS BILL

my Airtel mobile no. is 09820900012 and i m running it last few year before SEPT N OCT 2015 there is no any complaint but on and after SEPT/OCT you have unnecessary deducted our balance means we are activate the int roaming plan but that time my card is switch off so unnecessary bill added ( int call charges + roaming charges). So, kindly look into the matter and refund our balance. once again please don't compel me to go consumer form.
Kuldeep rewar

Jan 1, 2016

Benefit of offers not received

My mobile no is 09413829986 I do recharge 95Rs on 31st des .2015 and my special offer was 95Rs=93RsTT but the benefit of offers not received yet
DIVAMAN

Dec 30, 2015

Not working

MODEM 07614078989 NOT WORKING.....
rajesh GAIKWAD

Dec 28, 2015

unnecessary charges applied for roaming

per month 100rs applied for roaming after deactivating roaming plan.
Pradeep k Anand

balance deduction

my Airtel prepaid mobile no. is 09818234144 and i m running it last few year before 23/12/2015 there is no any complaint but on and after 23/12/2015 you have unnecessary deducted our balance INR 1046.00 kindly look into the matter and refund our balance. once again please don't compel me to go consumer form.

Yous

PK Anand
Ghaziabad
Arun Verma

Dec 28, 2015

Bill not received on few months

Dear Sir i refer to my Land Line Ph. No. & Mo. No. 0771-4055544, 0771-11144 Mo. No. 9806855000, 9806866000, 9806877000, 9806899000, 9329102045 & 9301778977 that no. is not received in bill of few month of Aug-2015 to Dec-2015 also Lated by the paid by mobile bill and land line bill please send by bill on urgently on my e-mail id gthomes@radifmail.com.

Thanking You Sir

Your sincerely

G.T. Homes
dhanseh

Dec 27, 2015

unsatisfied with the sales executive mr.Sanjay.Rathod. working at bapunagar.

my name is Dhanesh and i purchased one new postpaid from Sanjay .Rathod working at airtel office, he commited me for Net & for STD Calling for which i was interested and i did proceed further , i have given him 50 rs on the same location and he gave me the card,, but as per my interest and requirement of free net and of free minutes of std calling but till today i didn't got the benefit of the same now i am supposed to receive first bill .. please suggest me what should i do i am not interested for the deduction of my free MB and on another side i am helpless to call std to my different relatives... now if you can help me then give me the benefit of free std calls as per commitment of sales executive Mr.Sanjay Rathod... or should i proceed furhter for deactivation. please find the solution within 2 to 3 days.... my cell no is 7229001818. thanks...

Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...
    10th marksheet - Name correction on 10th Marksheet
    Hello, my last name on 10th marksheet is incorrect. ...
    atm card - FRAUD CALL REGARDING ATM CARD DETAILS
    I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL REGRADING MY ATM CARD BEING EXPIRED...
    BBMP Garbage Collection - Setting up of Dustbin
    Dear Sir, I stay at Hennur Bagalur Road, near the...