121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

rk916591

new connection

i have a airtel call and offers.... so i won't a new connection help me..
R.Vignesh

non-connectivity

user id 0422 18444661_tn and relationship No.7015748720.

In order to seek immediate response on complaints, I have discarded the broadband service of BSNL and sought for AIRTEL. Whereas, when I faced non-connectivity on 03.10.2015 at 1000 hrs and contacted the person on 99441 49344, he responded poorly and ordered to call him back after half an hour as he need not attend the grievance call over his personal number. In addition when I contacted the number at your end on +91 11 4666 6100 from 1100 hrs, it remained engaged for hours together and remained useless.
In this connection, may I request to ensure speedy remedy and better response on grievance calls.

Look forward to hear from you.
vinodstar

ACTIVATION

This s form star advertising our landline number s not working (08041139012) form past 6 months
we have paid the bill amount there s no due amount pending we have called to
your customer care many times there s no respones i have already sent a mail this s second time
i m sending you we have 3 connection of airtel 2 landline & 1 internet connection if today you r not
solving this issue we jst want to disconnect al the airtel connections
So kindly solve the issue today itself
jenihakj

Nov 2, 2015

to register my number

my number is 9944772065 I want to register my number
zeeshan786

Nov 1, 2015

mohd ubaid my data loss.

My no is 05224045305 my plan data is 15 gb and but company is also give 10 gb so total data 25 gb but I am not utilize data were is consumed I don't know I am so much complain but airtal company customers care always toll I am solved the problem but they not solve the problem and it will be not registered complain. So I request you plz solve the problem and otherwise not solve the problem so I deactivated the .........
Rabin Bapari

Oct 31, 2015

Airtel mobile service

Dear Sir Please Deactivate Our Postpaid Corporate Connection
ranganathaprinters

Oct 31, 2015

i dont need data connection

DEAR sir/madam
MY NAME LIKHITHA GOWDA PLS DEACTIVET MY AIRTEL 4GLTE POST PAID NUM; 7899914758

BECAUSE I WENT TO OUTOF STATION DUE TO TRANFER OF MY OFFICE
TV VENUGOPAL

Oct 28, 2015

postpaid e bill

My mobile phone no. 9940127895 and my acc no.1170198684.I AM SURPISED TO GET an Ebill for Rs.1435.92 to day.The due date
is shown as 15-10-2015.To day is 28-10-2015.I can not understand this.How is it possible to pay the bill when I get the information after
the due date?I have not been provided the details of the bill categorywise ie how much is the rent?My useage details like phone charges,data etc.I tried to contact your help line 198 the information given byIVR(recorded)is no use to me.
I request you to send a detailed bill immediately to my Email id:tvvenugopal@ymail.com.with a sms.
I EXPECT IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM YOU.
T,V,VENUGOPAL,CHENNAI 17.
Phone No,9940127895.
Email Id:tvvenugopal@ymail,com
ankush salve

Oct 27, 2015

discounting bill

My self ankush and my airtel no. 9960293050, we harmbly request you that please reduce the amount of airtel bill as we have not use net, so we are not able to pay that amount and also we have lost our mobile with the same airtel card so please see to our request, my wife alternet no.9503546324/8380894135 and i make so many call to 121 and billing department but no response, customer care executives are just registering the complaints but they dong nothing to solve the matter i would like discounting bill so i kindly requested to check bill and make a discount....
aruna shedge

Oct 27, 2015

Bill problem

My self Santosh and my airtel no. 9511900296, we harmbly request you that please reduce the amount of airtel bill as we have not use net, so we are not able to pay that amount and also we have lost our mobile with the same airtel card so please see to our request, my wife alternet no. 8007209382 / 9766657184 and i make so many call to 121 and billing department but no response, customer care executives are just registering the complaints but they dong nothing to solve the matter i would like discounting bill so i kindly requested to check bill and make a discount....
loganathan m

Oct 26, 2015

very slow speed

V.V.V.V.V SLOWSPEED WE COULD NOT SENT MAIL ALSO CONTCT NO 9842253197
1754sanjay

Oct 25, 2015

Made Payment but didn't got successful

Please note my reference number is 1025111929 and my Transaction Id is 104652131305702 , but i didn't received still email confirmation about the payment which i have done.

Also today is the last day for payment.

Kindly let me know whether the payment is being successful or not.

Your kind support is very much appreciated.
+919840045415

Oct 23, 2015

Consumption

I am one among the oldest customers of airtel broad band. I used to view you tube Mahabarath, Carnatic musician's concert & airtel super singer few important events continueously. But speed or consumption has never been a problem and most satisfied, uninterrupted service without even buffering.

To our surprise, for the past 3 - 4 months, the 3rd or 4th day of our billing cycle period, I get SMS that 80% of my consumption is over and the speed reduces drastically even for doing on line bank transaction.

I do not understand, as to whether any hawkers play or airtel organisation made any changes without any knowledge.

Please revert on this without fail. Or else I would wish to withdraw net and go for an alternative arrangement with some other organisation.

I strongly suspect there is something wrong. It is not possible to happen all on a sudden.

J. Natrajan
v24

Oct 21, 2015

FRAUD / Cheating case

I got a faulty connection installed for the fixed line Broadband services. The Site Engineer told me there is no feasibility in my area, airtel installation workers connected the connection in a faulty line which is not in operation for long time. The salesman named Ashok ph no. 8826222660 was not supposed to sale it.
shylu

Oct 19, 2015

netsetting msg

Hi sir. This is shailaja from warangal. my number is 9000124719. I didnot getting net in my mobile even have net balance. So please send net setting message to my number 9000124719.
rajeev324

Oct 19, 2015

connectivity of Internet & Mobile

COMPLAINT :- NO Connectivity of Internet and Connection

I hv connection No 9928497900 but since its activation the range is not coming properly and i hv internet connection but the speed and the internet speed very slow in case of 3 G also .

Some time no connectivity of internet of 3 G droop case are also .

Name: Rajeev Mishra
Jaiopur 302018
saurav jat

Oct 18, 2015

plan se double bill

Address: saurabh kumar ,barrack no.2,Ashoka police line , chankyapuri ,new delhi -110021
Itna high plan lene ke bad bhi plan se double bill aa raha , data use itna jyada bta rahe h itna to maine kabhi use he nahi kiya , complain ka koi solutin nahi ho raha customer care wale call cut kr dete h, kbhi khte h server kam nhi kr rha h, iska jaldi se jaldi koi solution kra jaye or aage se dhyan rkha jaye ki kbhi aesi glti na ho qki aesi glti shi nhi h
Arun Bandyopadhyay

Oct 18, 2015

Higher call charge.

My name is Arun Bandyopadhyay, 1/157/1 Gariah Hat Road, JODHPUR PARK, Kolkata 700 068. My Mobile no. is 9163956704.
I have taken this connection from your represntative Sri BIMAL mobile no. 9831225236 infront of (as per his suggestion also) Sri Samir Halder Mobile no. 9051243180 owner of HALDER ENTERPRISE, 530 A, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata 700 068.
I was told that schem is for 35 paise per minute call charge & valid for 6 monthes.
Initialy my call charges are reasonable & I was not bothered about.
Few days back I have loaded Rs. 165/- from Sri Samir & next day when I have noticed that call charge for 14.34 sec was about Rs. 18/- even more. I rushed to Sri Sami's shop & informed him. He told what I can do. You go & see customer care & assured me next day he will contact Sri Bimal AIRTAIL representative. Next day I have contacted your Coustomer care JODHPUR PARK & I was told that my plan is for 2 paise per minute & they can do nothing.
When I personally contected Sri Bimal mobile no. 9831225236, he told "what I can do". I have done what ever I have told you while providing our i.e. AIRTAIL connection.
Again (day before yesterday) I informed your customer care without any result.
Now my last observation i.e. to day when I talked to my wife at about 4.32 pm, JUST FOR 13 SECONDS MY CALL CHARGE IS Rs 0.80/- which is much higher than 2 paise per minute.
Will you please look in to my complain judicially & how economically I can use your connection.
Your early action will be solicited.
regards.
pb0786

Oct 17, 2015

plan change

Please sir /mdm deactivate rs199 plan
seema chhabaria

Oct 16, 2015

activation of sentrex

Please activate the sentrex service of my landline no 07672408252 sentrex no 6604 in kirana group other sentrex no are 2512. 9982 .5645.
sadhika

Oct 16, 2015

DOMAIN EXPIRED.

I have been browsing one website (Thearise.org). Of late when I browse the web site, the message is as follows.

(This domain Thearise.org is expired. To get it renewed pl contact your service provider)

I request you to help me and restore the above named website.

Seshagiri chennai 9445314182
arulpolymers

Oct 14, 2015

4G not connected reg

Our 4G Data Card No :8220437859 purchased with modem from your Puducherry office on 14-09-2015. Till we have not get connected to 4G service , its only 2G connecting , we had contacted your local office for this complaints several times but all are in vain.
This is like to cheat us giving 2G card and getting 4G Payments.If your not servicing 4G in Puducherry,why you are selling 4G card?.
We need your explanation in this regard, because other people should not be affected with your fake promise advertisements.
R K Chawla

Oct 11, 2015

Internet not working

A/C No : 7005803114 - R K CHAWLA - BROADBAND - ushachawla@rocketmail.com - Cell No : 93428-61720

1) SERVER NOT FOUND

2) WEB PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE

3) INTERNET IS NOT GETTING CONNECTED

This complaint has occured since 3 days. Kindly give me the complaint number.

I request you to rectify at the earliest and communicate on the above e-mail ID.

Sincerely
R K Chawla
paras mv itarsi

Oct 7, 2015

brodband not working in september

R, Sir
mera airtel connection no 07572-405284 SANJAY SINGH ke nam se hai jo ki brodband september month me band rha bar bar complent karne
ke bad v complent thik ni hui jiski vajah sse me net use ni kr paya isliye me us month ka bil pay ni kr skta
shashi mohan

Oct 7, 2015

Closing the connection

I have requested this many time to customer care that I want to deactivate my air tel post paid number "9871134439" but after my several request this number is not close. and I am getting un-necessary minimum bill.

So I request you to close this number with immediate effects.

Shashi Mohan

IDBI - AMOUNT CREDIT TO WRONG ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY REQUEST
    I HV ALREADY COMPLAINT 24-8 BUT NOT REPLY BY COMPLAINT...
    Auto Rickshaw - Fault Meter and Bullying passenger
    Complaint against auto rickshaw driver : Auto rickshaw no....
    Airtel - money loss due to access call rate
    dear sir, i recharged my airtel prepaid no. 8107415069...
    BSNL - land line phone out of order
    My house land line phone no.-25632923 out of order.need...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - mobile lost
    Respected sir/mam, I have lost my mobile phone on 1...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Annesha Bhattacharjee, Thanks for sharing your...
    SSC - Unable to find admit card
    I have submitted my cgl2016 form on 14 aug 2016...
    ascent software training institute - Arjun
    my trainee is nirmala madam she explained basic concepts...
    RATION CARD - Ration not given
    Dear sir, mera nam mahabir Singh h. Me vill. Pabana...