121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Jahnavi11

Dec 4, 2015

pre-paid recharge validity expires before the due date

I have been facing this issue of lapse of validity of my balance much before the due date. On 1st December, 2015 I recharged my no. 8800604901 with Rs. 135 (which was to be valid for 10 days). The validity expired within 3 days while there was still some balance left. Please look into it as this has happened more than once and more than to just one person.

If this continues we would rather switch to some other service. Anyway airtel is a tad bit too costly and with these added irritants I wouldn't think twice before changing and advocating similar change to other people.
ray kakkar

Dec 4, 2015

Failed Verification On THE Behalf of airtel 4G verification team

My name is Baldev Raj s/o Atma Ram .H No 71 Gobind Nager near Silver Plaza jalandhar. I take a new connection 4g number 8427697479 .I have submitted requried documents and follow all the procedure. At the end of resdiental verification is failed on the behalf
of verification team contact number is 0181-4600838 and 9592413538. I suffer wastage of time . Time to time different persons calls me for verify but not yet they did not follow rules and regulations. Today one person reached at my residence .He makes fake reasons like Address is not proper and lose talking with us.

I am Govt Employee. I have not much time for this. I waste my two days for this work.
Please give me feed back of this complaint on my no 09478642749.
kamal kapoor 101

Dec 3, 2015

airtel billing

my postpaid connection no. 09893084909 ( airtel )kamal kapoor . my sim is not in use in last two months but charged by company .
please cosider the my bill.than i will payment .
krishna v.raghavan

Dec 3, 2015

Land lne 04432121817 mot mworking

Broad Band working but land line not working.since yesterday.Was working thro the heavy rains but now not working
pankaj1980

Dec 1, 2015

demaged sim

sir
i m using Airtel post paid sim which is not working since 20 nov 15.kindly arrange for a new sim or whatever u want as soon as possible.i m not able to contact to 121 also.thank you
Firoz kachwala

Dec 1, 2015

Additional charges in bill

On dt 14 November I had a call from customer care for inform me tht your net package was to be finished and apply for new scheme of net package. But I said tht to reduce my talk time pack and increase my net package so with thy i don't have to pay more but your customer care said thy it can't be possible so I have a questioned tht why it was not possible and last I request you to please avoid my additional charges in my bill
keshavravi

Nov 28, 2015

cancellation of landline connection

Our office premises was demolished by the Govt. of pondicherry for the drainage expansion work during september'2015. Since then we are not using the Airtel Landline phone connection.Now we have received a bill for the phone connection amounting to INR.1,315.04 to be paid immediately.So i request you to kindly cancel the connection details in your records & also adjust the refundable deposit money against the landline connection & oblige .Hope to receive a reply soon regarding this from your end . Thanking you, Yours, P.Radhakrishnan.
dharmesh sing

Nov 27, 2015

disconnection

i want disconnect my wifi network immidiately because we are leaving our shop
santosh nadar

Nov 23, 2015

infinity plan need 1999

Dear Sir/Madam

I am D Subas Chandra Bose and my Post paid no is 9442244576.From 06-11-2015 i requested for infinity plan to this number. but still not activate................
when we contact to customer care they told to remove add on plan and they will activate.... but we are contineously complain to customer service and my request was taken as complaint on 18/11/2015 only....20th i will recive call from customer care but that time i will not able to attend those calls...21th again i contact to customer care changing infinity,they replied like within 24 hours plan will be changed to infinity.......but still 24/11/2015 daily 3 times i will contact customer care still not actvate infinity plan...i need imediate action on this no to actvate infinity plan my mail id stjohnsmdgmail.com.
Amit jainn

Nov 23, 2015

for a new connection need a syntax number

a have taken a postpaid connection for medical and need to create a syntax with other medical stores so i need a syntax number for my airtel telephone.
my address: atinjai medical store, chandulkar ka bada, near shinde ki chhawni, lashkar, gwalior
my telephone no. : 0751-4073866
my mobile no. : 9425753866
my e-mail id : amit123kumarjain@gmail.com
SHIVAM UPADHYAY

Nov 22, 2015

NON INSTALLATION OF NEW BROADBAND CONNECTION TILL NOW

My new broadband/ fixed line Ref No-0522-4000860 is not installed at my office till now due to laziness of airtel staff. Please install my new broadband connection immediately otherwise please refund my amount.

SHIVAM UPADHYAY

MOB : 9307269344
sujasuresh

Nov 22, 2015

complaint regarding service

I have using 4G Data card for the 5 months.but from the last month I'm receiving 3G signal only. I'm reporting to the customer care from the beginning itself. But I Did not received any service call from there end.
I'm not changed my home and office address. Paid the bill in date. No pending. But no response from those people.
ashutosh kumar jaiswal

Nov 20, 2015

Billing address Shifting

Billing address Shifting
I am one among the oldest customers of bharti hexa Ltd com. (Airtel). i have almost 40 CUG connection of your valuable company. I want to shifting my billing Address because we shift your office from tonk fatak jaipur to malviya nagar ,jaipur.
my new office is 413 & 414, 4th floor, OK Plus tower, behind C2 Plaza, near Appex circle , malviya nagar , jaipur, 302017.

Your Regards
ABhog infrastructure Pvt. LTD
B.Senthilkumar

Nov 19, 2015

Dongle Net Post paid bill.

Please note that My Dongle Net connection was received and first bill recd on 14 th Nov 2015. Viewing the bill discount amount was not filled. Since my reliance datacard No.9380826579 has disconnected for this dongle connection. While when connecting the Air tel sales people has informed that we have to give for discount 1500 for disconnecting the reliance datacard and also collected the my reliance datacard the same will Rs.250 x 6 months has to be deducted from every month air tel net bill. But this bill no.191298366 didnot deduct that amount.. Request you kindly send the revised bill eneble me to make the payment at the earliest.

My Air tel No.875442467, Account No.1211113649.

Bill No.191298366 My disconnected Reliance No.9380826579
Jincyv

Nov 18, 2015

Request for a SIM

I had requested for a SIM on Nov, 4, 2015.

MR. MANJEET TOOK ALL MY DOCUMENTS THROUGH MAIL IN HIS EMAIL ID(a_manjeet.singh@airtelworld.com).

AFTER TAKING ALL THE DOCUMENTS HE VANISHED.... I KEPT ON CALLING HIM BUT HE WOULD NOT BUDGE TO PICK MY CALLS.

FRUSTATED I HAD TO PUT A REQUEST BACK FOR CANCELLATION OF SIM REQUEST AND DELETION OF MY DOCUMENTS FROM HIS MAIL ID. NOW HE HAD THE TIME TO REPLY OK WHEN HE HAS MADE ME CRY LITERALLY. IF HE COULDNOT DELIVER A SIM IN TWO WEEKS THEN HIS AND AIRTEL SERVICES ARE REALLY PATHETIC.

MR. PRAKASH,

I HAVE REQUESTED FOR A SIM TWO WEEKS AGO. MR. MANJEET DIDNOT HAVE A COURTESY TO PICK UP MY CALL AND TELL ME ON MY FACE WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM HE WAS FACING. WHY EVEN AFTER TWO WEEKS A SIMPLE SIM COULD NOT BE DELIVERED

IF THIS IS HOW AIRTEL WORKS, THEN IT WONT BE LONG THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO JOBS AS AIRTEL THE SERVICE PROVIDER WILL BE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN.

SORRY FOR BEING THIS RUDE BUT YOUR STAFF HAS FORCED ME TO WRITE SUCH MAIL.
parminder Gandhi

Nov 17, 2015

Extra bill

My phone no. is 9915917788. This number belongs to my father .I am using this number from last 5 years.They activated a plan of Rs.300 of local call discount plan ,which i requested them to disconnect.They did not disconnected it and now i came to know that I am getting extra amount of Rs. 300 per month in my bill from the last 2 years.As i have paid extra 3600 Rs. per year and my total amount is now Rs.7200 against this promotion,which i requested them to disconnect and thy did`nt.My request is to waive off my this amount and please adjust with my bill account.
I already requested costumer care people ,they advised me for e-mail. Ihave paid amount of Rs. 7200 without any fault which is pinching me ,so please it is my humble request to waive off my money with my bill amount.

Thanking You
Parminder Gandhi
Akshay_Jadhav_1234

Nov 15, 2015

Automatic balance deduction for the service which was not selected

Amount of Rs. 12 was deducted from my prepaid no.-9594309525 on Sunday 15th November 2015 for Games Club service,which I had not selected.

Such deductions are causing faith in your services.
I want my money back.
Plus customer care service is not fine,unable to talk with anyone from your call center.
Please improve your such basic services and then advertise for 4G.
Vignesh204

Nov 12, 2015

Have made the permanent disconnect but still recieved bill last month for Airtel 4G

Airtel 4g mobile number : 7259012332
Account number : 1095695914

I have switched from Airtel 4G datacard to Hotspot on September month itself.
And I have got new Account number for Hotspot.

So I had registered complaint here in September month to permanently disconnect above mentioned number.
But I have received some Rs. 200 bill in Oct month.

I have paid all the pending amounts and amount is nill now.
so please permanently disconnect the account if it is not done yet. (Last month also again I had informed the same to customer care centre and they had informed there are no bills for October month but If I check there is a bill for October month)

In September month I should not get any bills on the account.
Please call me to 9986543677 if any clarification or confirmation needed from my side.

Vignesh Shenoy
Contact NUmber : 9986543677
podila.siva

Nov 11, 2015

Poor and weak signals

I am using 4G Data Card at a Village-Narasingapur,( 15 KMs away from District Head quarter Nalgonda) Kanagal Mandal, District Nalgonda, Telangana State with Post paid number 7032924571.
I am not able to download files received through Email. Such mails are not opening. Not able to do internet banking.
Do something to improve signal strength.See atleast 3G facility is available.

P S Subramanyam
b. sasirekha

Nov 9, 2015

billing charges

dear sir,
my mobile no is 9567764549. in the bill summary for the period 5-10-2015 to 6-11-2015 you have charged a total amount of rs868/.
but the details shown in the summary sheets as follows:
plan charges rs99
total call charges rs281
sms rs 5
service charges rs109.07
grand total rs489.07
instead of rs 489.07 you have charged rs868/- i fail to understand how you can charge such huge amount. please be informed that i do not have any internet connection to my airtel plan and also no late fee is payable for few days delay in payment. there may be postal and cheque casing delays for which no late fee should be charged.please send me your clarification at your earliest to enable me to clear your bill payment. thanking you, B.SASIREKHA
likhitha manjunath

Nov 8, 2015

for reguest to open the port number

dear
sir/madam
hi this Manjunatha.M This is my 4G Number 7899884006 please open my http and https ports number 80 and 443 there are 4 port numbers 8000,80,554,443 AIRTEL company gave this IP number 223.180.64.108 but its only help to opened only 2 numbers 8000 and 554 but others 2 port number 80 and 443 is closed pls open those 2 numbers also its very necessary to my office work and view to online cctv for android mobiles pls slove my problem as so as possible otherswise please refund my amount u takeback ur sever 1st u send your enginners to check the problem i dont have patients to wait pls slove my problem

REGARDING MANJUNATHA.M: CON. NO 8867007070
likhitha manjunath

Nov 8, 2015

open the http and https port number 80and 443 its very urgent

dear
sir/madam
hi this is Manjunath .M this my airtel 4G LTE number 7899884006 pls open http and https 80 and 443 port number from your side its very usefull to view online cctv frm network but u was opened only 8000 and 554 is only opened but i required all port number to number open immeditly pls open 80 and 443 numbers immeditely as soon as possible, otherwise please refund my amount or cancle my network connection or slove my problem immeditly send ur enggineers . this is my last request to sending u pls slove my problem
K.S. Varadhan

Nov 4, 2015

Data Connectivity

My tel no.9940376170. I have twice recharged for 3G data @ Rs. 142/ during the Month of Sep and Oct,2015. But no connectivity was established till the last week October. Subsequently I recharged for Rs. 45/. I was informed my validity will expire on 3rd.The total utilization was not even 10% of the data. Unfortunately the balance of talk time available was exhausted when I was utilizing by WIFI.
Please restore the utilized data and give credit to the talk time utilized.

Your early response will be appreciated.

Yours Truly,
K.S.VARADHAN
3,BHANU AVENUE,1ST CROSS STREET,
THAMBARAM SANATORIUM,CHENNAI-600047.
LL.044 22231738
promilamandyal

Nov 3, 2015

Wrong balance deduction (at urgent basis)

Dear Sir/Madam
My complaint regarding my mobile no 9599144083 is the deduction of my balance wrongly. I had a recharge of 250 rupees on 24 oct., which was deducted for unknown reasons with in 3-4 days. Due to lack of time i could nt contact or complaint. But the same thing happened on my next recharge on 29 oct. This time it was finished surprisingly with in 2 days and no information was given to me both times.
I want to bring something important to your kind notice that i m a full time wifi user and i never use my phone balance for net uses. Even its very uneasy or unacceptable because i have made very less calls from my phone in this time period because of festivals and my busy schedule. I and my husband always have been a airtel customer since our first no 9818889416.
My humble request to you is to return my extra deducted money which is between 350-400 according to my calculations.

Awaiting your kind co-operation
rk916591

Nov 3, 2015

new connection

i have a airtel call and offers.... so i won't a new connection help me..

paytm - gdhgug
    call this number 7367907136 Any Time This Service...
    MANOJ KUMAR Gautam - Wrongly Mentioned Outstanding
    Not Taken Personal Loan & Credit Card I am Manoj...
    Aircel Postpaid - Aircel
    Dear Anand Saga, We hope that our team got in touch...
    Mobile - loss mobile
    loss my hitech company mobile with dual sim 1 is reliance...
    SARANSH GROUP - Fraud People of Fraud Comany
    Abe jo bhi hai Gupta Sharam nhi Ati JA k dub ja Kahi...
    care---irctc.co.in - forget my password and user id
    I am boopathi.... forget my password and user ID... please...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear virenderdeol, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    www.rcom.co.in - reliance land line
    dear sir iam using reliance land line since 2years now...
    aksh fashion purple jacquard saree - item is delivered but i can not received
    i order my item on 11/06/2016. i paid my amount by debit...
    HONDA JAZZ - Headlight is covered with mist and moisture
    Sabari.Sugathan 8111912529 The respected sir, HONDA...