121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

mohan balan t v

un wanted sms from 9902027726 pls.block with immediatel effect

I am mohan balan mbl# 9845006052.from bangalore. I have been receiving unwanted phone calls & sms very frequently from mobile # 9902027726. Hence I kindly request you to block this # from receiving sms & phone calls with immediate effect. You can pls.confirm by sending me an sms.you can include this service charges in airtel bill.thank you so much.yours faithfully - Mohan Balan t.v
sulli

Call not going

today morning no incoming and outgoing call are going. My phone no. 9441902860. Even the 121 number is not being connected.
khushabu

To get the cash back

I am the user of the no 9970037943 ,I have recharged online of Rs.90 on date 8 january 2015 and txn ID 743894. The money had been deducted from my bank account but till now it was not refunded. I want you guys to look into this matter .
and I had made a complaint on www.airtel.in and my reference no is PR010800298 also but still no response.
Lakshmi Krovi

Landline phone not working

My Airtel landline no. is 040 40153264, this is dead since early hours this morning, I.e. 24th Jan. please rectify this ASAP since there is a wedding and other functions in the family. I tried the phone numbers given many times and the response is the lines are busy, please try after sometime. Hence this mail.
Lakshmi Krovi
314. E Block, Shantigardens, Raghavendranagar, Nacharam
Hyderabad 500076
VANISRI V

CANCEL MY POSTPAID SIM

I bought a postpaid sim(9894333210: Vanisrivasudevan) on April 2014 , i used that at 3 months then i requested to customer care , please change postpaid to prepaid they said paid outstanding amount i would also paid on july . But i have received the bill again in september 2014. again i gone to airtel show room and asked about that bill ,they said your requested form till not reach head office , you would paid the last outstanding amount we would change to prepaid ,i also paid on sep 2014.
But today again i have received the bill after 4 months amounting Rs 1500 something.
As informed by your customer care executive that the postpaid to prepaid request was not updated in the system due to which the number has been activated again, and this is not my problem if your customer care department has not updated in their system. I will not pay this amount.
I have all bill and i have not pay that amount please deactivate my postpaid sim
PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN YOU DEACTIVATE MY NUMBER.
MY EMAIL ID: vanisrivasudevan@yahoo.com
r.parimala

change of address,connection

As we are shifting our house from 96/76 north adayavalanjan street,north gate, srirangam to the address given below I request to give the connection to the new address.Please do the needful within 27th of this month
My Landline No is 04314020768 Airtel account no is 10987.
New Address:
R.Parimala
SF2, Selvalakshmi Apartments,
Salai Road
Srirangam.
P K Sing

Zero service of connectivity

I have recharged my data sim no. 7022217089 from Airtel out let located at Brigade Road, Bangalore on 3rd Jan 2015. After all request, as on date zero response . I may request all reader to stop taking connection with Airtel and also disconnect existing connection and go for other service provider.
Amar Kanyal

Jan 23, 2015

3G NETWORK CONNECTIVITY ISSUE

I am not Happy to airtel 3G servise.
It's very bad network connectivity in Ishawar colony phase -5 Aaya Nagar Pin code-110047
My last three complaintes is
Dated-18/ Jan./2015 complaint N. - INDL20118162465
20/01/2015 complaint N. - C3GDC301200087905
22/01/2015 complaint N. -C3GSSP3012207651000
But i have not recieved any correctivve action on this complaints

Thanks Regards
Amar Singh Kanyal
Mob- 9711661178
Email- kanyala@mattheyasia.com
shinil

Jan 22, 2015

block my Airtel number

Iam Shinil c jacob,was using Airtel number-9650321766 .and it is found missing. kindly request you to block the number so that no one may misuse the SIM. SIM is in Shinil c jacob.
K BALA

data plan amount extra

I am using 9840863801 mobile data 250 Rs for 1GB in postpaid bill. But in prepaid airtel gives 164 for 1GB. Why this extra amount for me. pl change the plan
airtel.presence

airtel

Dear Louis,

This is with reference to your post dated 09 January 2015.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
PUSHYANMITRA

closing of phone no.9960227785

my name is pushyamitra divekar.Am going abroad for 2-3 years.I want to close my mobile no tottaky.
My no is 9960227785.
Tushar19

BILL RECEIVED AFTER DEACTIVATION OF NUMBER

Dear Concern,

I was using airtel postpaid connection (8800897724) which i requested for the cancellation in the month of November-2014 and i have received the cancellation confirmation call and for which i was supposed to pay the amount of Rs 2,000. I have paid the amount of Rs. 2,000 on 28-November-2014. After that i have not used that number and the Sim card card was damaged by me only.

But today again i have received the bill after 2 months 15 days amounting Rs 962.

I am not gonna pay this amount and i just want to know the reason why this number has been activated again without any information and why would i pay the amount if the connection was being deactivated. As informed by your customer care executive that the cancellation request was not updated in the system due to which the number has been activated again, and this is not my problem if your customer care department has not updated in their system. I will not pay this amount as paid by me last time of Rs 2,000 without usage.

Kindly update me on my alternate mobile number ( 8800875124).
babua

Loss of Airtel Sim

Yesterday I was at Digha market in patna,bihar in the morning hours.After around 11.00 AM I realised that my mobile was missing.I don't know whether it was lost or stolen or misplaced.I feel I should report it to your office so that immediately my sim may be stopped so that it may not get misutilised.The SIM was in the name of my relative which I don't recollect exactly.The number was 8757370513.When I am calling at my number ring tone is going on but nobody is lifting it.Please help me sir to block the sim number immediately.

Thanks and regards,
B.K.Singh
complaint made on behalf of my bhabhi at Patna.
usha agarwal

Deactivation of roaming charges for Rs.75/-

As i have activated roaming charges in December,2014, But on January 1st i have deactivated the roaming charges but when i made a call to customer care the person named sumer singh denied that service is still not deactivated and he was not responding properly and talking very rudely, so please deactivate and for this i will not pay in feb month bill. If this amount will include in the bill of Feb., then i am not going to continue this connection at all.

Usha Agarwal
sarangsw

airtel

My Mob No.9096111192 .Mera bill kuch jada hee aaya hai. jis hisb se maine use kiya hai8 uus hisb se kuch jada hi aaya. customer care call kiya to bole ki aapka data service mw use hua hai mere pass har use kiye hue data hi messages hai. mai iitna bill nhi pay kar sakta hu sorry.
marimuthusiva

Jan 18, 2015

Fraud and hackers

dear all, don't put any phone numbers are any other ref numbers to this site. because many fraudulent, cheating fuckers are take our numbers, and call to us as a airtel officer. They are frauds. dont believe. pls speak directly with customer care.

The above numbers are fraud. Dont take calls, pls avoid. i already sent complaint to higher level.
marimuthusiva

Jan 18, 2015

online recharge not successful, but amount deducted in my accoung

today i have approached online recharge Rs.200/- in my number 9597012282, after payment deducted, there is a error message shown by your website, (your request unable to process). but payment deducted in my accounts rs. 200/-

Bill desk: BINB3635618561.

Ref: 390714650

Please arrange refund send to my account or recharge my number. ASAP.
mohabat d s

Jan 16, 2015

Meri our se airtel toll-free call center pe kai baar camplan karai lekin problem dur nahi hui jis ke liye muje bahut problem ho rahi he company ki our se koi service provide nahi kar warahe he is liye company ke plan ke anushar speed nahi aane se last camplan de raha hu anytha muje upbhogtaform me camplan kara pade gi aasha ke aap me problem solve karaye ge
My.mo.9914510082
Mohammad Ayaz Khilji

Jan 16, 2015

speed slow

My fixedline and broadband service data speed loss download speed 0.04mbps avaliable
My.mo.9827307863
My airtel fixedline no.07412.401240
Ratlam mp
manskrston

regarding internet plan activation

I have called your customer care executive/supervisor no of times for activation of internet on ma no 7428590017 but

your executive told me every time, sir within 4 hrs internet will be active on your no it's ma commitment please wait for 4 hrs

but the problem is still same so please tell me what will i have to do for resolve this issue same thing happen within from last

40 hrs, every time i waited for 4 hrs according to your supervisor instruction but problem is still same,last time i spoke with Mr. Ratnesh.

I need a support from your side.

thanks
sumit
vyasnagendra

Balance deductions

My name is vyas nagendra and my no is 9779157527. I have a complaint regarding balance deduction ..and when I called the customer care they told that the service was activated frok my side and all the rubbish. A cutomer is calling the customer care for balance deduction and the agents and superior are not even apologising the same ...really very pathetic and poor customer service. .and after that I told the supervisor to transfer the calk to manager or team keader she told no one available on floor right now and I can't understand that customer service is running 24 by 7 and no one is available. ....I am really frustrated. ...no one is ready to help the customer. ...agents are telling " balnce nahi wapas hoga bas ". I hope now someone will attend the same complaints the same.lets see and watch....my alternate no is 9501404777
Rahul Chaudhary (Avantor)

Wrong address verification

Dear Airtel team,

recently i have taken your airtel Postpaid no. 9599315185, your employ was visit two times for verification, my brother was meet him there & show all document but after that he was show negative verification so kindly request you please arrange re-verification for my postpaid no.
nismitt2015

Jan 14, 2015

Excess Bill Charge Airtel Datacard

Hi. I am using Airtel Data Card No 9871777586. As per my bill plan this is 750 INR + Taxes but last month total bill recd is 4500 (approx). My plan if 6GB at 3G and after 6 GB it operates at 2G unilimited. Kindly look in this regard.
pankaj. jain

Jan 14, 2015

Regarding invalid billing due to internet usage

Dear Airtel Customer Care,

My postpaid no. is 9717550074 / 9717440074. On 1st January 2015 morning i had received a call from Airtel, I hereby want to get your attention regarding invalid bill of my airtel postpaid numbers.
Am not using any internet plan or any internet service, i got a msg or call on 31st December 2014 or 01th January 2015 regarding my bill or internet usages. Immediately i called airtel customer care. Customer care department told me by mistake internet charges Rs. 250 add in your bill, You just pay only your calling charge & monthly rent. Again Next day same i got the msg. your internet usage Rs. 840. Again i called the customer care & he told me may be this msg. incorrectly delivered on your phone. But u still imposed all internet charges of internet usage of 06th January 2015.. Because of which my bill was jumped almost 1200 rupees on my both numbers. I feel this act or policy is just awful play of cheating the customer. Also after speaking with your customer care i found no relevant reply of my issue. And no one address my complain personally. I told him again if any internet service available on my plan please deactivate of my net plan. but they were not able to share any request no. regarding deactivation. Also your company did not bother about the information to be sent to customer on time. If it is fault at your end that no information was shared with me so how can you apply that unlawful charges on my bill. Why should I used your mobile internet service, Whenever I used Reliance unlimited data card for last 3 yrs.
Please clear this issue ASAP as i am feeling cheated with this bill. I request you to please deduct the amount or Waiver and block the internet service on my both numbers.

Hathway Broadband - My Acc/ No-1348772
    Dear, sir/ Madam, I would say that bravely ,being a...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - what is PFMS and DWO
    what is PFMS and DWO Sir/Madam.. Please sir let me know...
    Axis Bank - c
    I have deposited the full amount as per your statement...
    Jet Airways - HARASSMENT BY NON COMPETENT STAFFS
    Dear Sirs, I wish to bring to your notice about the...
    Field Post Office (under Army Post Office) - NON DELIVERY OF eMO
    Search results: matching "DEAR SIR, I 747951-G BINOD...
    http://www.complaintboard.in/ - customer care personnel used abusive language.
    After registering a complaint on this site. I got a call...
    up scholership - Scholership not recieved
    Name-yash kumar College-S.v.College aligarh My...