121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

ARJUN PANDIT

CHRACTER LESS, ZSM

MAI AIRTEL KA CHAINEL PARTNER HUN JO KI ARA, (BIHAR) KA RAHNE WALA HUN, HUM SAVI ARA KA (ZSM) MANISH, JISKA MOBILE NUMBER HAI 9934049327 HAI, HAR EK DISTRIBUTER THA RETAILER SE KAHTA HAI KI HUME AISH MAUJ KARNE KE LIYE LADKIYA JUGAD KARO, YADI KOI NAI KAH DIYA TO USKA KAM KARNA BANDKARA DETA DIN BAH APNA KAM CHOD KAR RANDI BAJI KARTA HAI YADI KOI BOLE TO GALIYA DETA HAI TATHA PARESHAN KARTA HAI, KAHTA HAI KI KOI MERA KYA UKHAD LEGA, KYA AIRTEL ME KOI MARD NAHI, NAMAR HAI IS DURACHARI HAIWAN KO SAJA DILA SAKE, YA PHIR AIRTEL KE KISHI BADE ADKHARI KE SAH PAR AISHA HO RAHA HAI.
KINDLY REQUEST HAI KI IS (ZSM) MANISH PAR ACTION LIYA JAI.......
AJAY TYAGI AMA

Dec 16, 2014

Not receiving the bill as per the mentioned Tariff Plan & not receiving the notification message after crossing the 2GB internet limit.

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I, Mr. Ajay, mobile number 9210381103 and Airtel customer, not receiving the bill as per the tariff plan mentioned to me when I took the plan, which was Rs. 399/-. I have noticed that in my monthly bill local & STD call charges are high.
When I took the plan I was told that I would be getting bill as per the below mentioned plan:-
Tariff Plan:- Rs. 399/-
Call charges Airtel to Airtel:-25 Paise
Call charges to others:-30 paise
STD:-50 Paise
1200 minutes
But I have been noticing that in my monthly bill i have been charged more, wherein I have been getting bill on the below mentioned rates:-
Calls Airtel to Aitel-50 paise
Call Charges to others- 50 paise
STD- 60 Paise
Also, I don’t get any notification message from Airtel once I finish my 2GB internet limit.

I request you to please do the needful and put me on the same RS. 399 Tariff plan & call charges as well as reduce my bill and put Rs. 2000/- waiver on this number otherwise i have to switch over the other company network.

Sincerely
Ajay
President
APRADH MUKT ABHIYAN
FIGHT FOR RIGHTS(NGO)
Mob:- 9210381103
R.RAJAGOPAL

R. RAJAGOPAL

I am having a Post paid Mobile 9731532644 and I have relocated from Bangalore to Chennai and I am not using the above mobile connection. I am interested in surrendering the connection and accept the same for surrender. Yesterday I was at Bangalore and I went to surrender the same at Bannergatta Road from where I got the mobile, after waiting for morethan 1 hour he gave this mail ID and advised to contact. My token No.155 on 15.12.14, I wasted 1 hr of my precious time, I also asked at chennai for surrender they said I have to do it in Bangalore. There is no one to guide me. Yesterday I also paid the bill amt. Pl. do the needful immediately.
R.Rajagopal.
sirajun nisa

bill settelement

My m.no.is 9695404477.I inform to you my bill is very increased.I am not using internet at this no.I dont know what is this.i bought smart dual phone'but was not using net at this no..PLEASE provide me using detail and give me sattlement way...PLEASE rechecked my bill and give me new bill...Thanks
sreemathi

transfer of name

i would like to draw your kind attention that today 15-Dec-2014 i went to airtel head office situated at santhome for transfer of name of our telephone connection 044-42011991 due to the death of my father when i approached customer care center for the same the customer care executive said to email the testimonials ie death certificate, a requisition to whom to be transferred, id proof, address proof . in this connection i asked the CC executive who will bear the charges for email and for scanning the bluntly replied it is the customer instead of receiving the same and forward it to the respective unit is a welcome sign and asking the customer to run from pillar to post is highly atrocious attitude of the CC executive and ridiculous further i request the CC executive to receive it
sanjay mann

Dec 15, 2014

internet data kam diya ja reha h

telephone no. 01147507884 ka monthly rentel 1299 se bada kr 1499 kiya gaya tha . is n promisf tha ki hame data 25 gb millega .but ab bhi hame data 20 gb hi mill reha h use badhaya nihi gaya h sanjay mann
DevM

Mobile Bill Plan

My Number is 9821829677, which was for Loop mobile, last month i have converted into Airtel network due to unavailability of loop network.

Airtel has commited that they will provide me the same plan as of loop, but today morning i got to know that they have not yet started my Net plan as if it was with loop.

Please ensure that u should give the same plan as commited and don't put any wrong bill to pay.

The continuity will be needed to me without any disturbance, hence informing u earlier.

please do need full as early as possible and start my Net plan by informing me..

Thanks In Advance,
Deven H Mamania
9819538874 9821829677
ramsraji

Dec 14, 2014

bill received after giving letter for deactiation

During 2012 I received post paid connection of Airtel 95609 37888 when i have been posted to delhi. Now as I have been transferred to Chennai on 25.10.2014 I gave a letter for deactivate the above mentioned connection. at airtel customer care center at chennai. They allotted ref no. also for the same and informed that you will get call from airtel within two or three days and within a week your post paid connection will be deactivated. Accordingly I received two calls from air tel and I informed them to deactivate the same as I have been transferred to chennai. I I refused to convert the post paid connection to pre paid connection also as i am at chennai. As i have gave the letter on 25.10.2014 i paid bill for Oct'14 which sent to me on 6.11.2014. But to my surprise even though I have not used the connection I received a bill for Rs.757.80 on 6.12.14. Please cancel the bill and also confirm deactivation. If it is not redressed immediatley I have no other option except to escalate the matter to consumer forum
PRAJWALGUPTA

Dec 14, 2014

airtel simcard

Dear sir i am recievd the wrong sim whose sim no is 8991101401373964519 and my no is (9818813551) and his sim no is (8991101402353486614) A/NO 1147908615 so you can please send me this sim and sim number please action in 24 hours thanking you name harish kumar mobile no 9818810551
cheten mehta

Dec 12, 2014

NEW CONNECTION ISSUE

before loop network gets closed we had send application for porting my number. and we had handed over the documents to the person sitting at hanuman rd. vile parle at loop gallery whom claimed that he was official airtel person. but the porting got fail as they lost my documents and hence process didn't continue. SIM:8991921402004640096. dated 13Oct.
hence we submitted the documents for second time but when enquired about the second time port we were told documents have been lost again. SIM: 8991921402003956428F dated 4Nov,14.
hence forth i request you to look forward on this complaint. if any problem occurs we wont be responsible. and i hope this matter gets solved within 24-hrs. and we don't have to take any actions in future.
contact:9821260039

yours faithfully,
chetan mehta.
lofer

Dec 10, 2014

cancellation of 4G network connection

My name is UMASHANKAR .I was using airtel 4G network connection .Since we shifted our house we cold not use the 4G network connection so I request you to disconnect my airtel 4G network connection .My airtel 4G number is 7760974080
So please take immediate action and cancel my network connection
dns

Dec 9, 2014

auto pay

I have completed the proses of auto pay with my bank and I have recieved the conformation SMS from airtel but not done my payment last two month plz debited the payment from my a/c every month till using airtel services.
Dashrath SAINI
Cont.9811199567
k.srinivas rao

Dec 9, 2014

convert in prepaid

i have not intrested in present post paid plan please convert my plan in to prepaid very urgently other vise i will change my network
my mobile number is 9908729710. and my name is k.srinivasa rao
mir jaffar mustafa

Cheated by your executive

I got a call from Airtel asking if I would like to convert from prepaid to post paid corporate connection as the claimed they checked my hospital online and found it as corporate hospital and yes it is of course.I was shocked to receive heavy bills and on confirmation in a local airtel outlet while paying the bill, that my plan was a normal plan and I was simply bluffed to be given corporate plan. I am trapped by ur bogus executive, I have totally lost faith in Airtel now. I was the justified solution or else I will port it back to Vodaphone. Wait for you solution. 9886702931
mohammed kamaal

Dec 8, 2014

not receving bill and blocking of my airtel broad band service

due to blocking of my airtel broadband service for 12 days and im getting bill for that and i am not receving my bill from the date of connetion
czanpure

No Airtel broadband port available in sector 38 gurgaon

i had a airtel broadband connection at my house in Noida, sector 15. But later I shifted to Gurgaon sector 38. In may 2014 I called up airtel to provide me a new broadband connection. However, I was told that there is no feasibility in the area. again in December 2014 I called up airtel and requested for a new broadband connection. However, again I was told that ports are not available in my area to provide a new connection. I have been persistently asking for a new connection and airtel has not been able to provide the same to me. Also when I asked the customer representative about when a new port will be avialble or a new DP box will be installed in my area, they were not able to answer my question and I was just told that it will be installed soon. How do you define soon?? 5-6 months??? 1 year?? or 10 years???
I must say that previously I have recd very good service from airtel. However, this is a very saddening experience.

I need a airtel broadband connection ASAP in my area (Gurgaon sector 38)
vikram sharda

change in address

Recently i have been shifted to new address and given my new details to your office
But in your reply there is a small is small mistake... in my new address
It is .....c2590....sushant lok 1.
But your record is showing c2590-B .......it is without -B.

Pls.change it as per my address proof given to your office.
Otherwise i won't get the bills.
SIDDHARTHA MARKETING SERVICES LTD.

AIRTEL LANDLINE NO.4083054

SIDDHARTHA MARKETING SRVICES LTD.
15-16 JAWAHAR MARG OLD IDA BUILDING INDORE(M.P.)

Sub.: Airtel Landline No.0731-4083054 & A/c No.103159.

with reference to the above our Airtel No. 0731-4083054 is Power-off on 15 days . we have many more complaint to your Complaint Number but no action in this matter for your side.

we request you to please look in this matter & our Airtel Landline No.0731-4083054 will start immediately.
khushbooshah348@gmail.com

receiving heavy bill

I am quite surprised to receive such a heavy bill
for my airtel postpaid ac and i havnt used so many services which am getting to knw
From your customer care executives. It was just not possible for me to
have used so many services in just so less time.
Please arrange
to make necessary amendments.
With thanks,
Yours truly,
Your Name
Khushboo shah
Priya.Agarwal

Dec 7, 2014

Internet usage charges

I used the airtel postpaid connection. I dont know data charges without internet data pack. So i asked you to take action against this problem.
Name - Priya Agarwal
Airtel No. 8126608767

chandan121

Dec 5, 2014

De activate data card connection

I want to deactivate my airtel data card no. 8450981646.

As i have also messaged this on 121@in.airtel.com.but unfortunately could not forward the same to Airtel complain ID

Pls do the needful.

Chandan Kumar
osroobini@gmail.com

temparory disconnect

SIr,

I am going outstation for 2 months, i Just want to disconnect my airtel broadband connection just for 2 months.My airtel fixed landline number is 04524217869. Pleast disconnect from december and january.

glorious dadel

illegal activities

dear sir,
somebody will be calling to my wife from this number (07708461576) and talking about stupid words... so kindly send the details of this number to my e-mail address that i will be mentioned (gloriousdadel@gmail.com)..
abrar3636

problem my number

My number 9989469470 not going out going calls my no is postpaid I used just 3 days I don't know stop outgoing calls suddenly stopped please check my number sent update
salim baraskar

Dec 5, 2014

complaints againts sending the internet bill every month

Dear sir i am mentally disturb by my mobile internet bill from past four month.As i was subscribed the internet plan in the month of June 2014.But from the past four month i has been continuously receiving the massage according to the payment of sum of rupees 4200 and have been said that they will discontinue my service.And with this massage i have been visited the nearby gallery to complaint but they always says that there has been some thing wrong done by your service.And the disconnect my out going service for 2 day.And then they again start it.And this has been going from past four months.And they promise me that they had been forwarded complaint to the company and you will receive the bill by the deduction of the amount 4200.And nothing like that happen and yesterday my outgoing service was disconnected for the whole day.Then by today morning i visited the gallery situated in chembur and they said that i have to pay the amount of rupees 4200 then only your service will start and they said that it will be considered as the deposit and it will be deducted every month from my bill.By now i have deposited the amount but the mental disturbance they have done to me who is responsible for that it has stop many of my financial work and wasted my time in all this.Please you take a decision as soon as possible with in 8 days either i will ask the consumer court for fare decision
Note:-The every time i visited your chembur gallery the person i met i know their name,date,timing

Rani Meyemmai Towers, MRC Nagar, RA Puram, Chennai 600028 - Noise pollution
    Rani Meyemmai Towers following a three day religious...
    352620 - Friends List Not shown
    Sir, In my Teen Patti account, my friends list is not...
    ghaziabad jal board - Sewage smelly water supply in Govindpuram
    Sir, We are the resident of Govindpuram - H Block,...
    snapdeal - Received Damaged (2nd hand) mobile
    15 days ago I received my HTC desire 826 from snapdeal.....
    Name and Address correction in Electricity Bill - Spelling mistake in address
    My address given on electricity bill- JAVEER CHAWL...
    reliance gsm - puk code
    sir i was curious to know that what is the sim card...
    IGL - PNG connection
    Dear Sir / Madam, My application form for PNG connection...
    bescom - refund ammount of AE
    I had applied for AE POST and fees collected was...
    Star CJ - fooled when received order
    i placed an order on 22nd may , order no. 20150522044414,...
    CBSE - higher difficulty in physics paper.
    Class 12 physics paper 2015 is found to be very...