121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

Aaryan Chawla

BILL ISSUE

I Have yet not received my bill amount for my landline 01294134433. The customer care person said that it would be sent on the email ID i.e. deekayengg@gmail.com but i have yet not received it. So you are requested to send it as soon as possible on the given ID.
Thankyou.
S.K. CHAWLA
( 9810994433 , 9910029299 )
narendra batar

I want new connection

I want new connection
Mera no. Cug ka hai h mujhe Airtel postpaid ke new number ki jarurat h mene kayi baar 121 par bola hai hai Ki executive ko bhej de lekin Abhi tak koi nahi aya or Airtel ARC Par visit bhi kar le h koi bhi executive sahi se reply nahi kar raha h . Mujhe apne company ke naam se jo Cug plan chal raha h wo plan chahiye .

Please mujhe is number par contact kare 9829780008 .
MY CONTECT MAIL - BATAR.CHOUDHARY@GMAIL.COM
manpreet marhana

gprs charges

Gprs charges but I am not working net.so I am not payed net charges plea chak deatails. I am coking for121costmer care before 10 days coling me only 1294 rs bill before 3month I payed 650 rs.
My second no already Gprs active & I am used than I am coling 121 and coling me 4700 ne'er bout bill.
So pls chak the bill and I am not pay the bill
thanks.
digizone

Jul 1, 2014

Details of data usage required

Dear Sir,my a/c no.is 15883155,date of installation 24Jun2014,plan-15gb,free out going call from land line fone-0522-4109201,but my 15gb has been expired so earlier as expected, kindly provide me the details of the data usage till date.my e-mail-digizone.mahanagar@gmail.com
mandy_123

Jul 1, 2014

airtel broadband

my current plan is 15gb per month@cost of 1199+tax
i have to change my new plan.(20gb) however i like to stay in the same amount
new plan amount is 1349.......compare to other broadband it is too high level of cost.....(eg:reliance broadband is 799rs unlimited plan)
kindly request my obligation quickly..........
(044-43307259)........
mahendra bendugade

Change of plan

I have GEB post paid New GOG 99 Cug plan GJ.Now I want to change my basic plan in to GG1 Cug 26 -1 GJ monthly 26 Rs.rant.Pl.refer my request and do the needful at earliest to convert my post paid plan to prepaid and acknowledge.
Name : Mahendra Ramchandra Bendugade
GEB Emp. No.291
Plot No.226/227,Kirtinagar socity,Near SMC Health Center,Dist.Surat.Pin-394105 Gujarat.
mob No.
palaram

extra charge

Karna(haryana) airtel showroom take 100rs charge for duplicate sim.
shinde.sunil92

Deactivation Of Airtel Postpaid SIM

Kindly Deactivate the mob. no. (9967969435) Immediately.

Thank you .
thiagu

Jun 29, 2014

signal problem

I live in Chrompet, Jain Alpine Meadows, Thiruneermalai Road, Chennai 600044, and the airtel signal in the whole apartment area is very poor.

My number is 8754015959
Please respond immediately.
JINITHRAJ

Jun 28, 2014

airtel broadband disconnection

Please disconnect our broad band connection immediately. i had already send 2 mails for this. Still there is no action taken from airtel side. our account no 15086494

Francis PA
Gaurav6543

Jun 27, 2014

GPRS activated without my consent

Respected Sir/Madam,
I, Gaurav Saini, is writing this letter to bring it under your consideration that I am being charged unnecessarily for the gprs on my phone. Before April I had never such problem, I am using Wi-fi service at my home and as well as office and my Mobile data has been off from last two weeks. I faced this problem last month too so in order to keep a check on it i kept my mobile data off and am shocked to see charges for gprs for the time period my phones data mode was off. This is something very bad that I am experiencing from Airtel. I have been using Airtel for last 6 years and this is the first time that something like this has happened.

I have checked in detailed bill that there are charges for gprs at 3:00 am and 5:00 am and at various other timings when I am asleep or phone is not with me. Moreover, being charged even when data mode is off from last 2 weeks has come out as a big surprise. I have never got a bill before April more than Rs. 100/- as i have been using internet on Wi-fi at home and in office.

I really want to get this thing checked otherwise i think this would be the last time I will be using or referring Airtel to anyone else.My family members are using Airtel too plus i have an Airtel broadband connection. I was planning to get Airtel digital TV plan too but now in vain. I would be removing all of the services mentioned if am not given a waiver of these unexpected and useless internet charges. It's very frustrating for me. Please get this resolved asap.

I shall be highly obliged.

Gaurav Saini
Mobile No.: 8968568888
City: Mohali (Punjab)
Mail id: cancerian_87@yahoo.com
thespectrum

Jun 26, 2014

Deactivate of our Airtel postpaid sim

We want to deactivate our airtel postpaid sim permanently as we don't require it anymore kindly deactivate the SIM(899194040810700140) Cell No.9952642424). We already inform through your customer care officer in the month of April2014 over phone and also today (26/6/2014) also over phone informed to customer care officer as per their request we sending mail to you.

Sakthimyil Poovathal Educational and Charitable Trust
19, Bathrakali Street
S P Pudur
Namakkal 637 001.
shagunbhatia

Jun 26, 2014

gprs activated without my consent

This is to inform you that GPRS service was activated on my postpaid no. 8146099442 without bringing it to my notice....I never requested for this service n I m being charged for this since nov. 2013 while d plan has not been used by me even once during this tenure..I stopped paper bill n requestd for the e- bill BT same s not being received by me so I didn't know abt these charges before...I came to knw abt it today itself wen I received a service call from air tel....I request u to plz consider d matter n refund me d charges that I hv been charged since Nov 2013
rajeshsetia

conversion from post paid to prepaid no 9730574190

Dear Sir,it is almost 4 months now ,i submitted all papers to kartik ventures parihar chowk pune on 26th feb,14 and cleared the bills for the subject above still no action was taken by them and i had to pay post paid bill continuously for march april and may,14 again ihave submitted papers to om enterprises,hinjewadi,pune on 30th May and cleared the bills ,with in few days the services were dis-activated but the no is not converted from post paid to pre-paid till now,as per them the request for this is not closed from kartik ventures parihar chowk and it can not be done from their end and they have forwarded all the papers.
i am lost and sending you the exchange of mails done ,pl do need full and take corrective action against kartik ventures and convert from post paid to prepaid.
Rajesh Setia

Re: FWD: [|BAL|Ref04881196|]
Inbox
x
121@in.airtel.com

Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Dear Rajesh Setia,

This is with regard to your email regarding delay in prepaid conversion of your airtel mobile number 9730574190 .

Please consider this as interim response and acknowledgment of the email received. We are folloawing up with the concerned department for a speedy resolution of your issue.

We request your cooperation till such time.
Shruthi BS

---------Original Message----------
From: rajesh.setia7@gmail.com
To: 121@in.airtel.com
Cc:
Sent: 16/06/2014 08:53:25 PM
Subject: Re: FWD: [|BAL|Ref03950245|]

PFA the details asked for,spoken to mr chandraneel he told that all papers
/documents have been forwarded,but still i am waiting for the prepaid-services
to get started

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 10:58 PM, <121@in.airtel.com> wrote:
Dear Rajesh Setia,

This is with regard to your email regarding Delay in postpaid to prepaid for
your airtel mobile number 9730574190.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

We would like to inform you that airtel postpaid mobile number 9730574190 has
already been disconnected as on 03-06-2014.

Please send us the details listed below :

1. Request date
2. Full address area / location of the airtel Relationship Centre
3. SIM number

We will attend to the issue as soon we receive these details.

Assuring you of our best services.

Abdul Manaf

airtel

"If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may
contact Appellate Authority with the SR number. Please click on

To: 121@in.airtel.com
Cc:
Sent: 10/06/2014 02:10:06 PM
Subject: Re: FW: RE: FWD: [|BAL|QRC128031419031331479474|]

Dear Mr Mani,the services are still discontinued and waiting pre paid services
to be started.
Rajesh Setia

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:38 PM, <121@in.airtel.com> wrote:
Dear Rajesh Setia,
This is with reference to your email regarding the delay in postpaid to prepaid
conversion of your airtel mobile number 9730574190.
We regret for the delay in responding to your email.
We would like to inform you that airtel postpaid mobile number 9730574190 has
already been disconnected and the same will be converted into prepaid with in
72 hours.
Thank you for choosing airtel.

Mani Kumar

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel
Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail i

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Rajesh Setia <rajesh.setia7@gmail.com>

6:09 PM (45 minutes ago)

to 121
Pl update.Does it take so much requests and follow ups.

Click here to Reply or Forward
Why this ad?Ads –
3g data card
airtel 3g dongle for high speed internet. Book now online!
m.airtel.in/3g_dongle

State Bank Personal Loan
Get a Call in 2 Mins! No Guarantor. Minimum Documentation.Fast Approval
apnapaisa.com/Personal-Loan
Flats across Gurgaon
Expert Reviews, Price Trends, Area Info. Invest in a Property Today!
housing.com
Online Mobile Recharge
Recharge Your Mobile At Paytm. Simple And Incredible Experience!
paytm.com/Airtel-Mobile-Recharge
Jobs in TCS
Immediate Requirement. Submit CV to Apply & Find Jobs!
www.monsterindia.com
kavitha4

wrong product

My airtel prepaid number is 9000801909, I recharge airtel 3G from utility payment services from my system by recharging Rs.249 for 30 days and my internet account will be recharged on my mobile.
This month when i Debited 249 rupees to recharge 3G on my mobile it has credited STD calls in seconds in my account.
I have called 121 they said they cant help me
I have unnecessarily wasted my 249 for an unwanted product and my mobile dont have internet now.
Please help
ashookji

Jun 24, 2014

Irresponsible attitude and No receipt of bills

Being in place like Delhi too and in spite of several calls from my side to Airtel, there has not been any response to forward either a hard copy or soft copy on my email (ashookji@yahoo.co.in) the bills for my mobile numbers - 8527905542 & 8527905546 and broadband connection 011-45514907. Its ridiculous. How do u expect us to pay timely. I have been waiting it since 06 Jun. Further, when called to inquire about it i was told "U pls talk to officers only". It is requested to pls forward the bills to my email ID in time.
romeshlal

Jun 23, 2014

Non-receipt of paper bill

I have repeatedly complained to the customer care and local airtel centre that I am not receiving the paper bill, which I need for claiming reinbursment of the money from my office. I always get a message that the bill has been dispatched but I never receive it. I am loosing a lot of money and now I am planning to leave airtel and switch over to another service provider.

As a last chance I am requesting you to help me.

Romesh

airtel No: 9958080595.
Honey Jaiswal

Jun 22, 2014

regarding caller tune Airtel

i had selected an caller tune from airtel they charged it last 4 days ago
but didn't set my caller tune
then i talk to airtel costumer care they launch an complaint regarding my issue
one day after i received an call and a massage also ur complaint has been resolved
but still having problem no buddy want to resolve this

nd now finally give me answer how many time u take to interest in my complaint plz sir here i am
so frosted . my mob no wich has issue 8130113629 ranjeet jaiswal
1297 dayl nagar faridabad
pradeep d

Jun 22, 2014

change of land mark in address

pradeep D 9880787522
Kindly note that in my residence address the LANDMARK has been change.(opp to PIZZA HUT).
#124,9th block,CPWD qts,hsrlayout 1st sector,27th main road,opp to PIZZA HUT,near sarjapura main road,bangalore-560102.
vivek jha

i want new connection

Mera no. reliance ka hai Jo mujhe Airtel postpaid me karwa karwana hai mene kayi baar 121 par bola hai hai Ki executive ko bhej de lekin Abhi tak koi nahi aya or mujhe 200 ka combo plan chaiye jisme 600 local/std min or 500 local/std sms and 250 mb 2g data milta hai yaa fir 99 ka plan jisme 300 local/std min or 300 sms milte hai plz mujhe

2 porting karwana hai and 2 prepaid se postpaid me karwana hai to plz 8287579596 par call karke btaye Ki kabtak karwa denge
Dr sushma Miglani

error in payment of no.01294101161

We have FOUR airtel connections , two land line and two mobile. Bill payment for all four , for the month of may 2014 was made on 2nd June 2014.in your office in sector 15 market,Faridabad.
We received message from your customer care saying that bill payment amounting to Rs840/= has not been received for our landline no 01294101161. On investigation after talking to your executive at 121 it was discovered that the person at the desk had wrongly entered the phone no. as 01294101167 instead of our no 01294101161and thus even though we made the payment in time it was not entered for our number.It is requested that the mistake may be got corrected and the bill payment made by us amounting to Rs 840/= may be credited to telephone no, 01294101161.Shall be greatful for EARLY ACTION so that we are not penalized UNNECESSARILY..
Dr Sushma Miglani
Raju ghandat

Jun 21, 2014

To get the call details of my mobile

Hello Sir,

This is Mr Raju Ghandat. My Mobile no is 9960124881. I have recieved a call from the Mobile no- 9987114436 on 19/12/2013 in between 10am-11am. Due to some legal matter i need this call record on the paper. This information is very essential for my legal issue. Thus please let me through the procedure of getting the call details of this no for aforementioned date and time slot. Also send me the call details if possible. you can send me any information or queries related to this subject to my email id akshay.ghandat4@gmail.com.
Please look into the matter as early as possible.

Raju Ghandat
Aashrey Tiku

Network Problem

I live in Pamposh Enclave Gk1 New Delhi, and the airtel signal in the whole colony is very poor.
We cannot use the 3G services and internet at home and also making calls is often a problem.
Since the airtel representatives have said that this problem in the region cannot be fixed by them, I am looking for an alternative.
Please inform me about the procedure of getting a signal booster device installed in my house.
My number is 9871014685
Please respond immediately.
Debashishsenapati

Jun 20, 2014

Deactivation Of Airtel Postpaid SIM

I want to deactivate my Airtel postpaid SIM permanently as i don't require it anymore.Kindly Deactivate the SIM(7760969886) Immediately.

Thank you .
bharathbheema

Jun 19, 2014

Disconect My 4g Plan for #9902282410

This is to inform you to disconnect the 4G plan as i am not satisfied with the service you are providing. I am also informing you that i paid the outstanding bill amount for the month of April. which is due of Rs.1122.00,
As i didn't used the connection in May 2014 which is already disconnected at the end of April'14 and have told me to pay the bill for the same

Being a ethical i have paid the bill for April.

Disconnect the 4G plan Connection for the above specified number which is already not in use. Don't sent me any more bills.
I am clear from my end and no need to pay any due amount.

Bharath kumar Bheema

supportive consulting services pvt ltd - news
    मुंबई। 26/11 के मुंबई...
    BSNL - LAND LINE COMPLIENT
    Sir Our land line connection not working last 8 Months.I...
    Reliance Footprint - Survicing
    I have purchased one Admiral Sport sandal from Reliance...
    idea cellular - RE : my recharged data suddenly disappeared
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    complaint - Rbi letter
    RESERVE BANK OF INDIA 6,SANSAND MARG- NEW DELHI- 110...
    Rubicon Services - Complaint
    Pathetic services and no resolution despite complaints....
    nokia asha-200 - THEFT OF MOBILE SET
    Dear sir, I would like to inform you that my Mobile phone...
    221710 - Change of Bill Plan
    Dear Sir, I am Prajwalit Umre, using Tata Docomo...
    DTDC Courier - DTDC BLUE CONSINMENT NOT DELIVERED
    I HAD BOOKED DTDC BLUE CONSIGNMENT NO. V17286992 ON DATED...
    Vijay Tv - vijay awrds goes to partiality
    i am big fan of vijay awards.and also all program in vijay...