121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Apurba Kumar Ghosh

Sep 1, 2015

Discontinue 4G Broadband NO. 8585880749

I am currently using Airtel 4G Broad No. 8585821239 since last few months. I used to get Bill for this no. ONLY.
I am surprised to get a bill of usage for the period 20-Jul-2015 for the deactivated No. 8585880749, WHICH WAS DEACTIVED QUITE SOME TIME BACK.
I t is surprising that Airtel sends such fictitious to a customer using ONLY Airtel Services for all mobile need for last three decades.
Trust you shall take appropriate action to correct your customer data base , so that such harassments are not meted out to any customer.
While on this, I may add that few years back I had received such fictitious bills against one mobile no. for which the sim was never used.
Such erroneous bills to customers and the harassment will only result in Aiirtel Customers, including me , to switch over to other service providers, for which we have plenty of options.

Apurba Kumar Ghosh,

Aug 30, 2015

Airtel Plan

Dear Sirs,
Sub.: Mobile: +91 9908837666 Yr Ref no.: 64282175
Pl keep my Mobile on Airtel advantage 199 Plan only, which was being used from the day of inception of this Mobile phone.
For the past 2 months it has been changed to airtel advantage 224 Plan by yr Customer Service section without my request.
As I am not reqd the Internat usage on my mobile, I request you to maintain Airtel adv 199 Plan only on my Airtel Mobile No.
Request you to reimburse the Internat monthly charges subcription of Rs.448 billed for two months.

With Best Regards,

R.RANGARAJ
swapnapoorni

Aug 29, 2015

data card service

I am using datacard for last 3 years, recently the service of datacard is becoming worst most of the time no signal. Even calling customer care every weekend for the past 1 month and service of the employees are worst. I told him that i made the changes what he said but again he is telling to follow the instruction and said i did it already and he is telling whether you can do it or not. Are these people(employees) thinking that we are that much stupid customers to do the useless setting to do again which have tried. The service of datacard is worst and employees are too worst. The name of the employee is Dinesh karthik. Is that peaple are given training how to handle the customer calls. Some ppl are not giving instructions, they are ordering, country brutes....
Nita26

Illiterate Employees

I am a new customer to your service. Recently I ported from Vodafone to Airtel thinking my life would become easier. But it got worse. I had applied for porting online and an executive named Mr. Ashok, from your side called me with regards to the porting. He took all the required details. On the day of porting (more than a week later) my Number seemed to not work. On calling at your customer care desk, they informed me that my details have not been submitted. Finally they managed to get my number started. However my problems didnt end here. Now my internet wasn't working (I was promised a free access to internet for 3 months). So I called Mr. Ashok, he kept on trying to sell his other services like Broadband etc inspite of me telling him That I was not interested. Finally he gave me some Santosh's number to deal with my problem. I called him and he informed me that I didn't have any internet in my plan. On insisting on an internet plan he agreed to activate. Few days later, my internet was still not working. On calling Mr. Santosh, he said my internet was activated. Then I finally went to the Customer Care Office At Galleria, Hiranandani. They informed me that no internet was activated on my number. They really helped me out and finally I have a full service.

I would be appreciate if you take some action against Mr. Ashok(+91 8898209344) & Mr. Santosh(+91 9004836105). They are just fooling customers around and you are going to loose a lot of customer becouse of such employees. Also I would like to thank the Customer Care executives at Galleria, Hiranandani, for being so helpful

DEACTIVATION

MY POSTPAID DONGLE No.7022255809 AND 9663717850 NO DEACTIVATON MESSAGE CONFIRMATION RECEIVED FROM YOUR SIDE.

NO MORE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE FROM MY SIDE TODAY ONWARDS

DEACTIVATION

PLEASE DEACTIVATE MY POSTPAID DONGLE No.7022255809 AND 9663717850 MAY PLEASE BE DEACTIVATED BECAUSE MY OFFICE SIDE PROVIDED A NEW OTHER DONGLE.
abhinav_mahajan_3

Refund of installation charges

I had opted for a new airtel broadband plan on 29th July 2015 and paid Rs. 1000/- (IN CASH) as installation charges for the same. But due to some reasons, I had to move out of the place on the same day. The address was: H.No. 3567, Sector 23, Gurgaon.
The reference no. for the order was: 38876563 and fixedline account number: 7021717317. The account was under my name (Abhinav Mahajan)
I was told that the installation charges would be refunded to me within 10 working days but it has been almost a month now and I haven't gotten any update.
Kindly look into this on priority.

Abhinav Mahajan
+91 9878984748
Maroof Ali

Phone Dead

My land line No.43102738 is not working. also facing problem in internet.
Megha Dugar

Broadband services unfunctional

Im extremely sorry to say that airtel services are not living up to my expectation.JUst a month ago , we got the airtel broadband connection put but just as we cleared our bills,the connection all of a sudden stoped working.Kindly look into the problem and attend to it the earliest.Its disheartening when such a well known network has so many flaws.Please make sure that it does not repeat again.
My details are mentioned below
Name : Manoj Dugar
Email : kamaladresses@gmail.com OR megha16dugar@gmail.com
Address : #568, 17th main, 3rd cross, SBM Colony, Sitacircle, Near JHS Public School, Bangalore-560050
Phone No : 080-40965055

Attend it to the earliest.
Megha Dugar

Broadband connection is unfunctional

My details are mentioned below
Name : Manoj Dugar
Email : kamaladresses@gmail.com OR megha16dugar@gmail.com

Attend it to the earlies.
sunilbora

Aug 24, 2015

Please cancel my new broad band connection

Hi sir,

Kindly i will cancel my broad bank connection, the connection name of Mr. K. Vimal Chand Bora, No -11/41, Nellikuppam road, Guduvancherry, Chennai - 603202, the ref no-TNPC376378, 12-08-2015, Stamp no - DS4258733, Dena bank Cheque no - 457259. pls do the needfull.

Regards.
K. Vimal Chand Bora.
Srikanth_Kasa

Deactivate the Dongle Coneection

Please deactivate the Dongle Connection for my airtel no:8861259922.
Reason of Disconnection: Currently not using the Internet with the Dongle and its affecting my financial plans.

Below are my details
Name : Srikanth Kasa
Mail id: srikanth.kasas@gmail.com
Mob : 8861217474

Please let me know, if you need any more information.

awelankiwar

Forgot wifi passord

I forgot my wifi password,Land line no.0761-4030371, my email id is awelankiwar@gmail.com. Please reset my password.
gun89

deactivate Number

Please deactivate my post paid airtel internet connection with number 9987708971.
parthikani.8689@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2015

bonus card not activated

My no is 8870184349. Yesterday I recharged rs.27(bonus),rs.60(ftt) through online. I received ftt 60, but not rs.27. So I made call for 121 &198 both to give my complaint. But I heard ivr voice only,i couldnt connected to the customer care agent.after put bonus card,i speak my call in default rate only. So pls help me and make easy to customer care connection, because I tried from yesterday, I couldn't connect.in my bonus card validity already 2 days gone. Pls help me as soon as possible..
Armaanc

Aug 22, 2015

Data not receive

New device par offers 1gb par 2 months 3g
Not receive data Samsung galaxy A3
Vandana_rajput

Aug 21, 2015

Complaint regarding 3G

my no is 9868347129 and i am using this no from 2004 and from last 3 year i using 3G services but didn't get any offer till date when i called to 198 then a female person picked the call and said there no no offer in your mobile no you can port your no. when i said i was your customer last 10 year you suggested for no potability and said to her to transfer that call to her senior supervisor the a per word with me Mr. Ashish Kamal and he committed me if you show any offer of your colleague then i will give you the free 1GB data of 3G service and disconnect the call but my colleague availing the offer of 1GB data @169/- for 28 days in 3G services. No is 9971606567. after that i tried to call him multiple time but no one connect my call to Mr. Ashish Kamal everone said he in not in my office. and one more if i am a user of Air-tel from last 10 year i also want to some then did'nt get kindly resolve.

Vandana
+91-9868347129
mdmerajbabu3310

Half benefits on 3G data offer

Today I got a offer in a pre call voice of recharge 249 n get 2Gb 3G data,,, but I got only 1gb data,,...moreover ue customer executive r also not even trying to understand my problem.

Request u to give my rest of data. I got the pre call at around 2 to 2.30pm today.
(19/08/2015)
Waiting for ur quick response.
Email: mdmerajbabu3310@gmail.com

DEACTIVATION

MY AIRTEL POSTPAID DONGLE No.7022255809 AND 9663717850 MAY PLEASE BE DEACTIVATED BECAUSE MY OFFICE SIDE PROVIDED A NEW OTHER DONGLE.

DEACTIVATION

MY AIRTEL PREPAID 4G DONGLE No.7022255809 & 9663717850 AND NOT USING BECAUSE OF MY OFFICE PROVIDED OTHER SERVICE.
PLEASE DEACTIVATION PLEASE.
arpitha g

Aug 19, 2015

to disconnect airtel postpaid dongle connection

I request u to cancel the post paid airtel internet connection(dongle) with number 9901211566
B.Janardan

Landline is dead

My landline 080 4598 3789 is dead since yesterday and there is no simple way of complaining through landline numbers or mobile numbers. Dealing is just an eye wash. Can you please act on this number and fix the line. On Broad Band I am not getting the promised speed. I expect an immediate action
farahimgour

airtel dth

Address.tasawwar ali278/14top florzakir nagr okhla new dehli25
my airtel dth id.no30166610795
mobileno.7053818882

dear sir my airteldth are closed before 4days due to bad weather condition please solve my problem
farahimgour

airtel dth

dear sir my airtel dth connection are closed before 4 days due to bad weather condition please solve my problem shorty

bank - Non recving of OTP password
    On 12.5.16 I made a complaint about non recving of OTP...
    tata docomo - No network coverage from last 2days
    My SIM card is not working (no-7208439230) from 2 days...
    INTEX Mobile SET - LOST OF HANDSET ALONG WITH SIM
    To, Delhi Police South delhi,Govindpuri ...
    Bharat Petroleum petrol pump - Change amount by getting into conversation
    Hi, I'm in high trouble with the guys on Baner...
    Idea - Block sim
    Please block the number 9594649602
    Sony Entertainment Television Channel - We want cid show
    Please come back cid show I like cid show Please once...
    BMTC - BMTC buses not stopping at a regulated stop near Silkboard...
    I have been commuting in BMTC from past 3months. Route...
    PALLAVARAM MUNICIPALITY - animal wastes disposed in clogged water
    I am Ashwathy from Kilkattalai balamurugan nagar, Chennai....
    ACT BROADBAND - No response
    From last one and half month i am using act. I paid for 6...
    Bank of Baroda - for transaction rights
    for transaction rights. sir , i want transaction rights...