121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Vandana_rajput

Aug 21, 2015

Complaint regarding 3G

my no is 9868347129 and i am using this no from 2004 and from last 3 year i using 3G services but didn't get any offer till date when i called to 198 then a female person picked the call and said there no no offer in your mobile no you can port your no. when i said i was your customer last 10 year you suggested for no potability and said to her to transfer that call to her senior supervisor the a per word with me Mr. Ashish Kamal and he committed me if you show any offer of your colleague then i will give you the free 1GB data of 3G service and disconnect the call but my colleague availing the offer of 1GB data @169/- for 28 days in 3G services. No is 9971606567. after that i tried to call him multiple time but no one connect my call to Mr. Ashish Kamal everone said he in not in my office. and one more if i am a user of Air-tel from last 10 year i also want to some then did'nt get kindly resolve.

Vandana
+91-9868347129
mdmerajbabu3310

Half benefits on 3G data offer

Today I got a offer in a pre call voice of recharge 249 n get 2Gb 3G data,,, but I got only 1gb data,,...moreover ue customer executive r also not even trying to understand my problem.

Request u to give my rest of data. I got the pre call at around 2 to 2.30pm today.
(19/08/2015)
Waiting for ur quick response.
Email: mdmerajbabu3310@gmail.com
D.R.RAGHUNANDA RAO

DEACTIVATION

MY AIRTEL POSTPAID DONGLE No.7022255809 AND 9663717850 MAY PLEASE BE DEACTIVATED BECAUSE MY OFFICE SIDE PROVIDED A NEW OTHER DONGLE.
D.R.RAGHUNANDA RAO

DEACTIVATION

MY AIRTEL PREPAID 4G DONGLE No.7022255809 & 9663717850 AND NOT USING BECAUSE OF MY OFFICE PROVIDED OTHER SERVICE.
PLEASE DEACTIVATION PLEASE.
arpitha g

Aug 19, 2015

to disconnect airtel postpaid dongle connection

I request u to cancel the post paid airtel internet connection(dongle) with number 9901211566
B.Janardan

Landline is dead

My landline 080 4598 3789 is dead since yesterday and there is no simple way of complaining through landline numbers or mobile numbers. Dealing is just an eye wash. Can you please act on this number and fix the line. On Broad Band I am not getting the promised speed. I expect an immediate action
farahimgour

airtel dth

Address.tasawwar ali278/14top florzakir nagr okhla new dehli25
my airtel dth id.no30166610795
mobileno.7053818882

dear sir my airteldth are closed before 4days due to bad weather condition please solve my problem
farahimgour

airtel dth

dear sir my airtel dth connection are closed before 4 days due to bad weather condition please solve my problem shorty
Colonel Kamlesh Mohan Hinduja

Aug 15, 2015

Broadband Fixed Line Disruption

Dear Sir, My broadband fixed line 0124-4289918 services were disrupted for almost six months. During the first three months, the services were frequently getting disconnected & in the the next three months the services were almost zero. During this period of six months, 5-6 technicians / supervisors visited my house tried ERROR & ERROR methods
like making me change my router, telephone set, tightening of line / joints here and there, changing their line from my house to my house junction box & finally from house junction box to their control box.This is all as per what I have seen and told by them on their visits. The fault was finally diagnosed by Mr Raghu, your Technical Officer for the area Gurgaon, Sector-15 Part 2. During this period, I was paying my bills regularly even when the services were horrible & unbearable. I paid almost Rs 11000/= approx against bills and Rs 2200/= for buying a new router due to incompetency of your staff (even when the old router was okay, I was asked to change ). You will kindly appreciate that the airtel without having provided the uninterrupted / efficient repair services have been charging me. I would, therefore, request that the matter be looked into and relief provided to me. All the details of my complaints and the action taken by you are available on your system. In case I do not get a reasonable response, I may put up my complaint to the National Consumer Board of India.
Yours truly, Colonel Kamlesh Hinduja.
murtykuppa

mobile a/c1159187901 &no.7093319792.

Ref. to the above a/c.1159187901 we lodged a complaint with you, that the SIM entrusted while buying a smart phone on April 2015 at RELIANCE outlet Himayatnager, Hyderabad, misleading us by saying that the SIM work only 1 month and automaticaly sizes off itself and no further use of the SIM after 1 month date. So we just took, and through away that after 1 month.
But your persons sending SMSs to pay recurring amount, and harassing us many times. We lodged a complaint thr. my mail id, 1 month back but no responce from you. Now we take it serious, sending the letters to RELIANCE outlets and other reputed outlets also not to entertain such representatives or companies and defame their outlets. Similarly you also loosing the reputation of the AIRTEL brand .
Pl. again i request you not to indulge in such activites, and ask your persons to cancel my a/c. and not to distrub further.
Just @ 6.15pm today we spoke to your excutive Mr.Sashider at call center who promised to cancel the a/c. and write-off in total amount.
Pl. ack. and do the needful.
Anil Srivastava

Aug 14, 2015

send to my bill to my email id

I have my post paid number last two months bill is not being dispatched to myemail id. My mobile No is 9523096660 and my email id is srivastava.anil11@gmail.com kindly send the bill immediately to my email id to avoid delay payments.

anil kumar srivastava
Anil Srivastava

email id

I have using cug connection. no 9523096660 I have request to you please activate e billing system my mail id srivastava.anil11@gmail.com. I need call details my mail id.

anil kumar srivastava
Jaswant Singh Washist

Aug 13, 2015

dactivate

Without my permission u have activated & renewed my plan & deducted rs.134 from my balance.I don't want to renew this plan.kindly return the amount to my account.
Afsar Ali Khan

Aug 12, 2015

Non receipt of Bill at home

I have my post paid number since a long but since last two months bill is not being dispatched to my address. My mobile No is 9810000121 and my address is ... 7, Akbar Road, New Delhi-110011... kindly send the bill immediately to avoid delay payments.
IDIOT

Aug 12, 2015

BAD

We have called airtel for new board line connection, they came to our house and given job reference number as well,
Mrs.Varina Nainai
Address - Flat no - 803, Tower-1,Adarsh palm retreat appt, Belandur - 560103
Job reference number - 98865117389646

No verification done from your side and no profile updated.
Again we called to Airtel direct
Complaint number - 58394718

still one come to our home this is ridiculous.
IDIOT

BAD SERVICE

Mrs.Varina Nainai
Address - Flat no - 803, Tower-1,Adarsh palm retreat appt, Belandur - 560103
Job reference number - 98865117389646

No verification done from your side and no profile updated.
Again we called to Airtel direct
Complaint number - 58394718

still one come to our home this is ridiculous.
bimmidi madhava rao

Aug 11, 2015

i have two cug numbers 8584873273,858487241

Sir I glad to thankful to u and I want to inform you that when I call from cug no.858487273 to roaming cug number -858487241 the call was not going to that number I am facing problem since fifteen days but ur representative not resolved my complaint about this matter so kindly solve as soon as thank u
123sheeba

Aug 11, 2015

Registered under wrong plan

We got these Airtel connection person 044-30990075 . 9940169497 ( Kadar) , We had only asked for 999 plan but our billing amount is for 1288.90 plan. We want for a change of plan or to 999 or the broad band network disconnected.
nitika narang

Aug 10, 2015

dissatisfied with network

I m not satisfied with your nrtwork as most of places i m nt able to find out the range and within 4 days of sm all of data got consumed with no such usage of mine
So if my request is nt treated with priority i ll switch off from this network
Its very pathetic network i ve ever seen or used
ms venugopal

Aug 10, 2015

heavy interruption in net

dear sir,

we are having fixed line internet connection bearing land line no.0422-4346488 Airtel UL turbo plus for 50 GB. last four days which is giving heavy interruption net connections with numerous intervals. even though giving complaints through toll free numbers and personal call to help line 121 too. due in which our work through net is getting lost. hence you are requested to kindly look-into get the problems solved at the earliest.
with regards,

ms venugopal
putov

UPDATEEMAIL

Dear please update my email as iampkmishra@gmail.com and send ebill immediatly to this email.My data no.is 7260899920,immediate response is highly appricable.
oblige me.
Regard
Prem kumar mishra
Veerabhadraiah Hammigi Math

internet connection

Sir, My name is Mr Deepak Hiremath and my No is 9901833896. I was getting internet connection for Rs 154/- for 1 G.B. for 28 days all these days.as it is exausted now you have intimated me to recharge again for 154 for 1 G.B. for 28 days . Since 2 days I am trying to recharge through Free Charge but could not. Hence I went to your Gallary at Koppikar road Hubli. From there also they tried to recharge but the system did not response. I went for 185/- or so ( I do not remember the amount the staff suggested for rechage) for the same pack For that also the system from your Gallary did not respond. When I asked for the reason your staff did not give satisfactory reply. The head of the gallery told me that he will find why it is happening and made me to sit there for an hour. He went out to find out the reason and did not turn up at all.
Sir I ask you when you inform me through SMS many times in a day to recharge with 154/- for 1 G.B. for 28 days, why you are not obliging?
When you cannot oblige then, why you are harassing by sending so many SMSs
Please reply me and oblige to give me the services as assured.
Take action against the non co-operative staff of Koppikar Road gallary of Hubli.(Karnataksa)
With Regards.
Deepak Hire Math.
krishna bahadur gurung

airtel

Me & my wife are the user of airtel connection. Now from 6 or 7 months may we are getting a unjustice bill in Mobile No. 8876821819 named Krishna Bahadur Gurung. So, we want to check up 12 month payment details from the agent and subsequently he gave us the payment details where we doubt some payment are not not shown by them. So, I took 3 days time to final settlement with a hope to submit my proof of payment.

But sir, few minutes later I received a call ,on today i.e. 08.08.2015, at 02.57 pm from a lady by Mobile No.9954071852, and she was very roughly taking with me with some slang language.

Sir, I feel very much sad about that and need a query.

Hoping a JUSTICE !

Krishna Bh. Gurung
Ph-8876821819/ 9954771243
Statistical Branch, N.F,Rly
Maligaon, Guwahati-11.
Parag P. Herlekar

Aug 4, 2015

No connectivity After Crossing Mumbai Territory

My Name is Parag P Herlekar.My Mobile No Is 9987475932. I stay at Vasai Road ( west ) for the last 7 days I'facing a problem of no connectivity once I cross Bhyinder Station-reaching at my home-the connectivity of my mobile goes off, & when I come back again & cross Bhyinder Station the connectivity automaticaly resumes.

Ihave many times call on yours customer care no 121 still all wasted . once the customer care sent message to me your problen has been resolved with reference no:- 20803040367.

I request you to fix my problem of no connectivity after Bhyinder Station,

Parag P.Herlekar
Hemant gondhwar

Aug 3, 2015

billing problem

When I was changed our plan then customer care executive said, we provide 200₹ discount on every next month but now customer care exicutive say ,we can not provide that service to you. So pleas help me and accept my complaint. I will thankfull to you .

Akshasys - Mr.Pathrose had been my mentor.
    Hi guys, Im Bharani, working for HCL, through...
    AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA - Charged forr book that I did not receive
    I ordered Roadside Geology of Texas on August 1,2015 from...
    shoppingjet-EPaykerela - Fraud transaction on my SBI credit card
    Fraud Transaction on My SBI Card To The...
    Samsung Air Conditioner - air conditioner not working
    Sir I m very much upset from your poor service provided by...
    reliance smart GSM service / balance deduction - for stooping the service of VAS
    Sir since last , 20 days I m being cheated by reliance...
    jaipurflowershop.com/right florist pvt ltd - fraud/cheating
    "jaipurflowershop.com" has no connection with...
    IGNOU - Non Reflection of MEG-01 marks in my grade card for TEE...
    Sir My marks for MEG-01 not showing in the TEE. I...
    YEPME - Bullshit service
    Never expected that Yepme is so pathetic. This is one of...
    wz_ipp.ahm---licindia.com - Non payment of annuity-IPP cell WZ Lic of INDIA-AHMEDABAD
    Inspite of submitting all informations required by Western...
    ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED - ATM CARD NOT RECEIVED
    EX025003215IN Track More Booked at Booked...