121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Apr 4, 2017

Dear Athlaasa,

This is with reference to your post, dated 03 April 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Athlaasa

Apr 3, 2017

want to change Airtel landline number

Want to change Landline number because of some reason from 4007151 4055598 or 4066627 because of a continuous calling from an unknown number .
For contact please call Pramod Agarwal 9827 666 27
Bharath5553

Apr 2, 2017

Airtel network

For the past 2days my mob internet is not working worst response from customer care. I am using Jio sim and Airtel. I got offer msgs and call from ur side to put 349 pack.. my internet pack is not working from the past 2days.. the issue is from ur side.. I want a solution for this.. u need to extend my data pack.
chalice

Apr 2, 2017

I had paid Extra money through Online

While paying my Airtel Broadband amount for the month of 2017 March , instead on 1148 i had mistakely paid 11488 ,

Currently request you to credit my remaining amount ASAP without delaying ...

Apr 1, 2017

Dear Bhupendra Singh Dhabhai,

This is with reference to your post dated 31 March 2017 .

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear Asupathy,

This is with reference to your post dated 25 March 2017.

Dear Mr. Bhabhai,

This is with reference to your post, dated 30 March 2017.

bhupendra singh dhabhai

Bill Payment Not Deposite

my mobile no.9414473960 I was Deposite Bill 20/03/2017 6500 But Bill not Deposit & Amount Deduct in My A/c Ref No.051703003552448CH57538391 Transfer to 4599155162098 Debit In State Bank of India Bank A/c

Mar 29, 2017

Dear Mehraj,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 March 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

amanbagwan

Mar 29, 2017

get offer's on my number

I get a airtel new sim i want offer on it because
I want to recharge with rc 349 unlimited call and 1GB data daily only 2 Days Left
Please understand my problem
lullkan

Mar 28, 2017

temporary deactivation

I am Mrs. Lalitha Kannan and my broadband connection no.04443596050 and my a/c no.12386729. I had requested the customer care on 6th feb.2017 for temporary deactivation of my above broadband no.from feb 7th to 28th June 2017 as i am out of India durring this period. I had paid my bill upto Feb.2017. Now i have recceived bill for Rs.943.73 for March 2017. As I had not been in India and not used the connection from feb 7th and had informed about this, still I had received the bill for the above amount with usage. I wil not be able to pay this amount as I had not used this and also informed ur customer care well in advance. Pl clarify and reply immly.

Lalitha Kannan
lullkan

Mar 28, 2017

temporary deactivation

I am Mrs. Lalitha Kannanand my airtel broadband connection No.04443596050 and my a/c no. is 12386729. As I was leaving out of country and not in station from 7th feb. to 28th June 2017, I contacted customer care on 6.2.2017 at about 5 pm and had requested for temporary deactivationn/security lock for my above wifi connection for the above period and they informed me that it will be done. I have paid my bill amount upto Feb.17. Now I have received bill for Rs.943.73 without using for the month of March 2017. Why I had been billed for not using the connection from feb 7th and even after requesting the customer carre for the security lock from feb.7th to June 28th of 2017. I had been charged for non-usage of my connection from 7th feb as I am out of country from this date. Pl clarify

Lalitha Kannan

Mar 26, 2017

Dear Asupathy,

This is with reference to your post, dated 25 March 2017.

rajaais

Mar 25, 2017

connection disconected without any intimation and no due till now from my end

I have took dongle from your network service and made a payment for the same and no one informed me the tax portion,so i made payment without tax.After some days airtel network stopped my network connection without any intimation.So i go with an enquiry with your network service,they said apology for the disconnection and provide reconnection. Again they disconnected my connection without any intimation and your network service said that there is some due in fine amount .But already your network provider said that you no need to pay fine for the same.This is not my mistake and waiver my fine amount and provide connection.And main thing i have received lots of calls from your network service for nill dues.

Kindly check with with my dongle number 7550028350.

Asupathy

Mar 25, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 16 March 2017.

Mar 23, 2017

Dear Customer (rasisweety),

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 March 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

rasisweety

Mar 22, 2017

privacy doubts

i am asking this not to involve in such crimes but just to solve my doubts regarding this because im afraid of it
rasisweety

Mar 22, 2017

doubts on my privacy using airtel landline

I want to know whether i can get my landline call voice record illegally through a friend working in airtel office or else is it so easy and legal to get it by calling your customer care ?.Is my call records are safe and as i mentioned above is it possible to get illegaly?

Mar 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Attri,

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 March 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.

rajkumar attri

Mar 20, 2017

setlment of new tawar at barmeen satyalta 782124

The head officer
Udhampur.
I am rajkumar living in the village satyalta barmeen 182124 distance from city udhampur 35 km. The population Of the village more then 1500, but in this village all the people are not connect with the other people of the world with mobile because there is no any network not airtel also other company like aircel vodafone bsnl etc. So plz sir set a tower in our village
I shell be very thank ful to u

Rajkumar

Dear Mr. Pansari,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 March 2017.

Dear Customer (1814626868),

This is with reference to your post dated 16 March 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Dear Mr. Pansari,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 March 2017.

sharad pansari

Mar 18, 2017

wrong bill

dear sir ,
my name is ratna pansari and my broadband airtel number 07884901186 . my residential address is near sarswati gyan mandir school subhash nagar , kasaridih durg chhattisgarh pin code 491001 . sir moth of feb 2017 to till date i am not use your service that region is your company are maintenance in my area . but your bill department are pressure to pay the monthly bill . than you told me why are pay bill without perfect service in your side . and last few day your side to diconnect my connection why .
please resolve my issue and send accurate bill and connect my connection .

Mar 18, 2017

Dear Mr. Alam,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 March 2017.

However, there was no response.