121@in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

airtel.presence

airtel

Dear Louis,

This is with reference to your post dated 09 January 2015.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
PUSHYANMITRA

closing of phone no.9960227785

my name is pushyamitra divekar.Am going abroad for 2-3 years.I want to close my mobile no tottaky.
My no is 9960227785.
Tushar19

BILL RECEIVED AFTER DEACTIVATION OF NUMBER

Dear Concern,

I was using airtel postpaid connection (8800897724) which i requested for the cancellation in the month of November-2014 and i have received the cancellation confirmation call and for which i was supposed to pay the amount of Rs 2,000. I have paid the amount of Rs. 2,000 on 28-November-2014. After that i have not used that number and the Sim card card was damaged by me only.

But today again i have received the bill after 2 months 15 days amounting Rs 962.

I am not gonna pay this amount and i just want to know the reason why this number has been activated again without any information and why would i pay the amount if the connection was being deactivated. As informed by your customer care executive that the cancellation request was not updated in the system due to which the number has been activated again, and this is not my problem if your customer care department has not updated in their system. I will not pay this amount as paid by me last time of Rs 2,000 without usage.

Kindly update me on my alternate mobile number ( 8800875124).
babua

Loss of Airtel Sim

Yesterday I was at Digha market in patna,bihar in the morning hours.After around 11.00 AM I realised that my mobile was missing.I don't know whether it was lost or stolen or misplaced.I feel I should report it to your office so that immediately my sim may be stopped so that it may not get misutilised.The SIM was in the name of my relative which I don't recollect exactly.The number was 8757370513.When I am calling at my number ring tone is going on but nobody is lifting it.Please help me sir to block the sim number immediately.

Thanks and regards,
B.K.Singh
complaint made on behalf of my bhabhi at Patna.
usha agarwal

Deactivation of roaming charges for Rs.75/-

As i have activated roaming charges in December,2014, But on January 1st i have deactivated the roaming charges but when i made a call to customer care the person named sumer singh denied that service is still not deactivated and he was not responding properly and talking very rudely, so please deactivate and for this i will not pay in feb month bill. If this amount will include in the bill of Feb., then i am not going to continue this connection at all.

Usha Agarwal
sarangsw

airtel

My Mob No.9096111192 .Mera bill kuch jada hee aaya hai. jis hisb se maine use kiya hai8 uus hisb se kuch jada hi aaya. customer care call kiya to bole ki aapka data service mw use hua hai mere pass har use kiye hue data hi messages hai. mai iitna bill nhi pay kar sakta hu sorry.
marimuthusiva

Jan 18, 2015

Fraud and hackers

dear all, don't put any phone numbers are any other ref numbers to this site. because many fraudulent, cheating fuckers are take our numbers, and call to us as a airtel officer. They are frauds. dont believe. pls speak directly with customer care.

The above numbers are fraud. Dont take calls, pls avoid. i already sent complaint to higher level.
marimuthusiva

Jan 18, 2015

online recharge not successful, but amount deducted in my accoung

today i have approached online recharge Rs.200/- in my number 9597012282, after payment deducted, there is a error message shown by your website, (your request unable to process). but payment deducted in my accounts rs. 200/-

Bill desk: BINB3635618561.

Ref: 390714650

Please arrange refund send to my account or recharge my number. ASAP.
mohabat d s

Jan 16, 2015

Meri our se airtel toll-free call center pe kai baar camplan karai lekin problem dur nahi hui jis ke liye muje bahut problem ho rahi he company ki our se koi service provide nahi kar warahe he is liye company ke plan ke anushar speed nahi aane se last camplan de raha hu anytha muje upbhogtaform me camplan kara pade gi aasha ke aap me problem solve karaye ge
My.mo.9914510082
Mohammad Ayaz Khilji

Jan 16, 2015

speed slow

My fixedline and broadband service data speed loss download speed 0.04mbps avaliable
My.mo.9827307863
My airtel fixedline no.07412.401240
Ratlam mp
manskrston

regarding internet plan activation

I have called your customer care executive/supervisor no of times for activation of internet on ma no 7428590017 but

your executive told me every time, sir within 4 hrs internet will be active on your no it's ma commitment please wait for 4 hrs

but the problem is still same so please tell me what will i have to do for resolve this issue same thing happen within from last

40 hrs, every time i waited for 4 hrs according to your supervisor instruction but problem is still same,last time i spoke with Mr. Ratnesh.

I need a support from your side.

thanks
sumit
vyasnagendra

Balance deductions

My name is vyas nagendra and my no is 9779157527. I have a complaint regarding balance deduction ..and when I called the customer care they told that the service was activated frok my side and all the rubbish. A cutomer is calling the customer care for balance deduction and the agents and superior are not even apologising the same ...really very pathetic and poor customer service. .and after that I told the supervisor to transfer the calk to manager or team keader she told no one available on floor right now and I can't understand that customer service is running 24 by 7 and no one is available. ....I am really frustrated. ...no one is ready to help the customer. ...agents are telling " balnce nahi wapas hoga bas ". I hope now someone will attend the same complaints the same.lets see and watch....my alternate no is 9501404777
Rahul Chaudhary (Avantor)

Wrong address verification

Dear Airtel team,

recently i have taken your airtel Postpaid no. 9599315185, your employ was visit two times for verification, my brother was meet him there & show all document but after that he was show negative verification so kindly request you please arrange re-verification for my postpaid no.
nismitt2015

Excess Bill Charge Airtel Datacard

Hi. I am using Airtel Data Card No 9871777586. As per my bill plan this is 750 INR + Taxes but last month total bill recd is 4500 (approx). My plan if 6GB at 3G and after 6 GB it operates at 2G unilimited. Kindly look in this regard.
pankaj. jain

Jan 14, 2015

Regarding invalid billing due to internet usage

Dear Airtel Customer Care,

My postpaid no. is 9717550074 / 9717440074. On 1st January 2015 morning i had received a call from Airtel, I hereby want to get your attention regarding invalid bill of my airtel postpaid numbers.
Am not using any internet plan or any internet service, i got a msg or call on 31st December 2014 or 01th January 2015 regarding my bill or internet usages. Immediately i called airtel customer care. Customer care department told me by mistake internet charges Rs. 250 add in your bill, You just pay only your calling charge & monthly rent. Again Next day same i got the msg. your internet usage Rs. 840. Again i called the customer care & he told me may be this msg. incorrectly delivered on your phone. But u still imposed all internet charges of internet usage of 06th January 2015.. Because of which my bill was jumped almost 1200 rupees on my both numbers. I feel this act or policy is just awful play of cheating the customer. Also after speaking with your customer care i found no relevant reply of my issue. And no one address my complain personally. I told him again if any internet service available on my plan please deactivate of my net plan. but they were not able to share any request no. regarding deactivation. Also your company did not bother about the information to be sent to customer on time. If it is fault at your end that no information was shared with me so how can you apply that unlawful charges on my bill. Why should I used your mobile internet service, Whenever I used Reliance unlimited data card for last 3 yrs.
Please clear this issue ASAP as i am feeling cheated with this bill. I request you to please deduct the amount or Waiver and block the internet service on my both numbers.
rhearajesharora

Bill plan of my airtel fix line no 0124-4148141

sir(s),
This is to inform you that my billing plan for the aforesaid fixed line has been upgraded to Rs.1249 from Rs.799 limited plan. After discussing the requirement with your technical team as we do not require WiFi but the broad band usage is limited to the extent of CCTV cameras only.I was recommended a billing plan of Rs. 799 UNLIMITED plan .As the amount of Rs.1249 is completely discouraging to continue the usage of your services. Kindly give us the solution as to continue the services immediately.
Rajesh Arora 9810131281
santhanagopalan

cancellation ofl mobile no.9894070461

lll I have requested to cancell my mobile nol9894070461. A proper request has been given at airtel customer centre. and a my request has been acknowledged andmy serial.no is 58982194 dated. 19.11.14. I want to know whether my request of cancellation of mobile.no.9894070461 has completed. please inform me. my e.mail. address. santhanagopalanvenkat@gmail.com
Rupesh Ugle

Jan 13, 2015

my mobile no extra bills charge

My mobile no.7028029210
Fast plan 399 monthly rental
1gb 3G data
700 minutes
1gb 3G data over use my no.
Customer care is calling my mobile no.
My offer chnge is Customer Care
I am not intrest my plan chnge but Customer Care offer 499 monthly charge
2 gb 3G data using month
And 399 1gb 3G data monthly use plan zero chargeable (-₹) and 499 new plan start and new bill start 19 dec 2014 no add bill 399 charge jan 2015 bill plan 499
ankurdhawan

Charges against my number

I am user of number 9742563000, i went to USA last month. Since usage exceeds 1500 over there, airtel barred my outgoing over there. My wife has called up airtel and asked to activate my services and the execute person acted smartly and activated some GPS international pack with rental of INR 4999. She have not requested for that pack and even i have not used any bit from this pack. I logged complaint regarding this matter and was surprised to hear tone of your supervisor. I want you guys to look into this matter and revert the charges otherwise I wont have any other option except to cancel my number.
tonystevens

Land line disconnected

The Land line is disconnected. Number is 04040062957, I had a broadband connection as well, there was a package added to my broad band connection which was not approved by me, so i asked the costumer care to disconnect the broadband and leave the land line connected which she said will do, but in the process the land line is disconnected.

I would like the land line to be re connected baring the same number,,, 04040062957.

Thank You.

Rebecca Stevens
s k joshi

IMPROPER BILLING

SIR,
I MANJU SHARMA R/O H NO. 2-4-499, RAMGOPALPET, SECUNDERABAD TELANGANA, MOB NO 9949684321 WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE NOT GETTING CORRECT BILLS , DURING NO USAGE ALSO YOU ARE CHARGING . NOV DEC WE WERE OUT OF STATION STILL YOU CHARGED .WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR SERVICE ANYMORE.PL SEND YOUR PERSON IMMEDIATELY TO SETTLE THE BILL
johnakhil

money refund

myself D.V.ratnakar rao,my postpaid num is 9849792721.i was charged a fine of amount 200 due to delay in paying postpaid amount.actaully i was not given my account details in time by "YOU",the day i got my account details is the day that i should pay with the late due,i was talked to ur customer care and he gave the idea to leave u msg from here.so plz make the process simple and reback my money as soon as possible.hope that u understand.
hindusthan club

Total Telephone line off

Our account no 15897093 & id-0334017550 of Hindusthan Club Limited.

Our total line (telephone & Interner) off. Please slove as early.

Cont. No 9830069246 & 9830080989

Email- hindusthanclub12@gmail.com

Hindusthan Club Ltd.
akash likhar

Jan 11, 2015

false plan

Airtel promise me to provide 800 std min. & 200 lcl min. as m porting my vodafone to airtel and 1 gb 3G data for 3 Months and roaming free as a New Year plan.

Now i just find that the plan provides me only 800 lcl min.
please do something otherwise i'll have to port again to vodafone.
louis 2016

Jan 11, 2015

cash refund

This is to complaint about the airtel postpaid number42074928 have put cash to the wrong number (42044928) on 15 to 17 th of November at sterling road branch through kiosk branch so kindly refund my money of sum of rupees 2000 or transfer my money to my airtel number42074928 we were asking your airtel person regarding the case for past two months till now no result regarding my complaint so please do me the need full or else I will surrender your airtel things to nugambakkam branch ....thank you email Louisdigitalphotos@gmail.com

SBI Credit Card - FIN CHARGE ON RETAIL (EXCL GST 139.77)
    i would like to notify you that present bill (Jan-2015) of...
    Vijay Tv - SUPER SINGER Junior4
    As show indicates that BEST Junior singer for Tamilagatin...
    Bharat Gas - Non delivery of LPG cylinder
    Dear Sir, I had booked a cylinder on 22.01.2015 with gas...
    INDIA POST:speed post - NON DELIVERY OF SPEED POST OF LETTER
    A Speed post letter under No.EE430491105 IN was booked...
    IDEA PREPAID - SIM not activaTED
    sir, I am using idea prepaid sim since from jan 2014 ,...
    snapdeal.com - my order no.4706992943 not size write size is 30 l done
    Please my order number. 4706992943 size confirm is 30 ...
    UNINOR - Value added services
    Mr. Morten Karlsen, If you are interested to have value...
    redbus.com - Regarding the bus ticket booked with redbus
    To meet my professional requirement have booked a ticket...