121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

soundarya prasanna

Nov 9, 2016

net pack reduction

Sir I was put in 3g pàck in rs193 .. Offer came in 1 GB with 28 days valitidy.. But it will be credited in account 580 mb with 21 days valitidy only.. Plz consider it
Lalitkumar

Nov 8, 2016

Change land line number,providing intercom connection

Pls kindly change at present number to 04448548111
Shruthi Venugopal

Nov 7, 2016

Messages

I am a Airtel user from Tamil nadu and at present I am in Kolkata. I recently sent a message to a person in TamilNadu and I received a deleivery report as RECEIVED and the charge for the message was just 0.38p. My question is Is the charging price for message is 0.38p and has my message received to the concern person. I also want to know whether the person has blocked my number
pavan kumar baldava

Nov 5, 2016

no network

i pavan kumar baldava from hyd (telengana) &my mobile no 9849022091, from the last 3 months i am facing the problem of net work in my locatity ( Himayath nagar), & given the complaints also. ur executive also visited my resideence &checked it ,told me that this network problem will be solved.But it has not be solved ,my mobile dosent work when i am in my home, due to which i am facing many problem & missing my important calls.As i am ur very old customer using ur network from the past 18 years, really fed up of ur service, after repeated complaints ur store person telling me that there is a problem of tower going on in that area it will take time.
This is my post paid connection ,then why should i pay the bill when u people cant provide me the service, has my mobile dosent work almost 50% in a day, when we dosent pay the bill on due date u charged me Rs:100 for late payment many times.i have many call drops issues also , first solve my problems or this issue i have to take forward . Hence i will be not paying the bills till my problems will not be solved, facing this problem from past 3 months hence then also i have paid the bills ,but now i will be not paying the bills .
This problem to be solved very fast.
VIKASH SUREKA 123

Nov 4, 2016

RENT INCREASES

SIR
I HAVE TAKEN CONNECTION IN 2012
1. 01204214800
2. 01204563659
WITHOUT INFORMATION YOU HAVE INCREASE THE BILL RENTAL.. IN 2012 BILL RENT IS RS 400 BUT NOW IS RS 750.
PLEASE CANCEL MY BOTH CONNECTION.

THANKS
PLEASE CALL MY NUMBER 9873271234
T.Chinnappa Reddy

Nov 3, 2016

Termination of Prepaid service - Airtel

I was having Airtel pre-paid mobile service connection with No.(9866757672) for several years. The last top-up was with Rs.350/- on 21-09-2016. The line worked for outgoing calls even on 23-09-2016. In the evening of 23-09-2016, the line went mute & the legend displayed in the mobile 'NO SERVICE'. On contacting the Airtel, the personnel told me: 1) "THE SERVICE IS SNAPPED OFF SINCE IT WAS NOT IN USE. 2) THE BALANCE IN THE PRE-PAID ACCOUNT IS NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO DISCONNECTION". 3) THE PRE-PAID SERVICE CANNOT BE RESTORED DUE TO THE TERMINATION. 4) THE SAME NUMBER CAN BE GIVEN IN POST-PAID SERVICE AS A NEW CONNECTION ON PAYMENT OF RS.300/-.
The post-paid service is provided on 28-09-2016 as a NEW CONNECTION on making the payment.

Now, since a working service is terminated unilaterally, I request for:
(1) RESTORATION OF MY PRE-PAID SERVICE,
(2) ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT OF RS.350/- ON 21-09-2016,
(3) REFUND THE NEW CONNECTION CHARGES OF RS.300/- LEVIED BY AIRTEL,
(4) COMPENSATE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, TENSION & DISCOMFORT CAUSED.

From: T.Chinnappa Reddy, H.No.1-5-1070, Father Balaiah Nagar, Old Alwal, R.R.Dist., Telangana State.
email: chinnappareddyt@gmail.com Airtel Mobile No.9866757672
Date: 03-10-2016.
riya mondal

Nov 1, 2016

net slow

yesterday i just recharged with rs188 for 2 weeks ,750mb that was mainly my own pack and also it is 3G connection.why all of u cheating the people?if u can not provide the service properly.i become very much angry of your service.your net connection is not proper.plz return my money.i will never use ur company 's sim.after all that why are u all providing customer care number?if general public can not contact with ur executives??very upsetting behaviour of airtel.
viju mali

Oct 31, 2016

call not pickup

Pls solve my problem last night my all Airtel call not pickup and network automatically removed in the mob phone.my mob no 9650078558.my problem have been continue .pls solve prob thanks
DEVENDRAN VRA

Oct 30, 2016

BB 10099 plan.telephone lines not working.

Phone No:04442876719. ID no:04490961614. Serial No before installation.TNPC831833.
Formally I was using BSNL BB with two parallel telephones.I was canvased by your people that Airtel is better and faster and I CAN HAVE THE TWO PARALLEL telephones as before.
Airtel BB was installed on 28.10.2016.(two days ago).but to my deep disappointment, I was informed that only one telephone could be fixed,and that too only near the modem,as far as the wire goes.
We are aged people of 82,74,66 years of age and for us two parallel telephones ( one for the front room,and the other for the bedroom are of absolute necessity.The one telephone connection is also faulty,We can make out going calls but no incoming calls.Which is nothing but nonsense.
IF you are not in a position to provide improved telephone lines (parallel) the way we elders want,then I AM INCLINED TO SURRENDER THE BB CONNECTION FORTHWITH.You either do the needful requested above.or take back your BB connection.

DEVENDRAN VRA
raju_1943@yahoo.com
ph;9940302562.
0761-4007688

Oct 28, 2016

Regarding Monthly Bill

I J.C. Gulati, Fixed landline No.0761-4007688 stated as under:-
(i) From 14-08-16 to 28-10-16 up-to 11.AM my above mentioned land line No. was totally out of order(dead) due to outage problem informed time to time. This may pl. be verified from Complaints.
(ii) Waiver has been given to me from 17-08-16 to 16-09-16 (Cycling Period) Thanks.
(iii) Now bill from 17-09-16 to 16-10-16 amounting to Rs.744.81 has again been raised which is not justify and required waiver again as land line No.0761-4007688 has been started on 28-10-16 at 11.00 AM approximately.
(iv) I am also required waiver from 14-08-16 to 16-08-16 from the further bill as I have already paid Rs. 740/- (Cycling Period)
(v) I am also required waiver from 17-10-16 to 27-10-16 from the further bill.
Early action on the above matter is requested please.
JC Gulati
0761-4007688
Jayaprakash Kotian

Oct 26, 2016

request to disconnect land line

Sir my land line no. is 022 40141059 , i had requested to disconnect said no. in the month of may 2015,& again on 18/05/2016 & 21/09/2016 vide cancellation no.73181370 , through Ajra madam, Since it is in ECS mode my a/c has been debited allthrough.all these months, even today i have received the massage my a/c has been debited Rs 516.75 .i hope the excess amount collected by you will be refunded to me

hope you will do the needful

thanking you

jayaprakash kotian
baskar1956

Oct 26, 2016

net speed very slow

my internet past 2months very very slow broadband&landline ;04442845254 my plan;125 gb,8mbs but i was using only 40gb because of speed
Abhijeet.bhandare

Oct 22, 2016

Balance reduction

My night Dada pack still have data balance about 70 75 mb but main balance rs 163 is reduced and customer care service said it is because of Internet use . 1st time they said ll repay you tomorrow but today when I called they are not replying balance and also not talking in right way .I request to repay my main Balance because Evan having a data balance my main Balance is reduced .
Gadagottu SrinivasRao

My Landline discount

Sir fixed line number 04042620644 and account number is 7029572376.plase disconnect my land number
G SrinivasRao
Gadagottu SrinivasRao

My Landline discount

Sir my Airtel fixed line no 04042620644 and account number 7029572376. Please disconnected my land number

G SrinivasRao
My mobile.9848498012
Sushil Pali

every time break down

Airtel broad band a/c no, is 11148047
land line no. 0755-4252466
continuously break down net problem
Address
Dynamic Garage & carriers Bhopal pvt. limited
office 9 Ravishankar Shukla Market stop no .5 Bhopal
pin. no. 462003
parimal chandra das

Oct 18, 2016

9967203679recharge rs93 not activated

I shri parimal chandra das airtel mobile no 9967203679 activated rs 93 on 14 oct 2016but I am not getting the benefit pl. look into the matter and adjust previous call charges
Sa.

Oct 18, 2016

Bill issue

Hi this is santosh I am tata docomo user I got a call for airtel call center hear name fathima she given offer that 299 1gb4g data and 720 local minutes I taken that offer after useing one month I gat 1450 rs bill I went to. airtel office I told that what my problem he said that .my aritel Parsons wrongly put 720 std minutes sorry I conot help u can u call airtel costumer care they help u I call 198 no respons 12 the his name nagara told me the login complete plz help me my no not work now plz hep me do need full plz plz plz plz plz.... ...........I given concern no is ( 71960860) plz do need full its very urjent plz
dhirajsawale11

Oct 17, 2016

disconecting no bill payment issue

my postapaid no is 9604292889.mere no ke paniding bill ke amount meain ne airtel gallary washim dist washim meain jama ki hai . gallary owner santosh khandelwal . meiane 1900 amount paid kiya hai appke retailer ke pass date 13/9/2016 ko paid kiya tha lakin abhi tak usane mere bill pay nahi kiya hai .or na he koi transition detalis muze dy raha hai . har time zuth bol raha hai ke meain ne aapka bill pay kiya hai . har time zuth bol raha hai ke mein ne bill pay kiya hai or koi bhidetails dyane se inkar kar raha hai.aapke company se adv muze phone kar ke mere khilaf case karne ke dhamki dy raha hai . . aapke rtailer ke wajah se muze airtel service or mera no continue karne meain dikkat aa rahi hai . so plz give action aginst him . my alternet no is 7721021025
AkashTay

Oct 16, 2016

MNP

I have requested for MNP from assam network to hyderabad network. I have been visiting the airtel store from the month of august for processing the request. They rejected my apolication for two times stating some problems. I have made corrections to what was required by them. But till now my request is not completed. Moreover 121 and 198 customer care numbers are also not working. I have mailed to them regarding the issue but no action or feedback is provided as of now. I am helpless at the moment and really very dissapointed with tge airtel service. I need assistance at the earliest. My airtel number is: 7896579175
Thanks and Ragards,
Akash Tayal
MBL&COMPANY LIMITED

Oct 12, 2016

BILL on email

The bill against tele no. 01804007392 (A/C NO 7027562402) for Rs 2300/- has been paid in cash on
26.9.16 .In order to satisfy our Auditors, We need the bill for the same as such urgent for sending the
bill which may please be mailed on our email, mblcol@yahoo.com
arvind singhvandu

Oct 12, 2016

Poor Service of Airtel Store and Customer Care Team

Dear Team ,
I have Created Port Request on 26/9/2016 and Submitted all Docs At Airtel Store at Your Indira Nagar Lucknow Store They Have Taken Rs.250 and Given me Receipt for Same and Told that Within 7 Days Your No Has Port From Airtel Haryana Circle to Airtel UP East Circle . After Continuous Fallow up with Airtel Store and Your Customer Care Team no one Have Given Resolution They Given me Service Request No and Assured that within 48 Hours Your Problem Has Resolved . Now Port ID has Expired and I have Visited Vodafone Store They Helped Alot and Created New Port ID and Suggested that You have to Deposit Excess Amount Due on My Monthly Bill I have Done Same on Yesterday .
Please Take Action on Your Airtel Store Employees at Indira Nagar Store and For Your Brand Image Do Need Full on Ground Level Not in Advertisement .
My No. 9838735219
megha bhasin

Oct 8, 2016

PLAN CHANGED

Am megha and my airtel number is 9873739973. I need to change my airtel postpaid plan to some other airtel postpaid plan.
trying to calling on customer care but no response . Please look into this and do the needful..
Ranajitpaul

Oct 8, 2016

Post paid no Avelable

I am having a postpaid number ( 9954122068 ) in my plan family . And i always face trouble while paying my bills in Lumding and also simple things like Sim upgradation and Sim Change Are Big issue when i went to your Store in . TORUBALA STORE , LUMDING .They directly asked and directed me to a differnt Store .Kindly do the needful.

Post paid sim not avelable why ?? This big issue and
Plz action imedit & plz rply this no 9954122068
Ranajitpaul

Oct 6, 2016

Post paid no Avelable

Lumding Torubala Mini Store , Lumding market Near Student Club
Torubala store post paid Sim Not Avelabl Why , Biil paid system very Bed No Mony reciept

Plz cal back my no : 9954122068

Guwahati Airtel Store Zoo road On Writen this cmplain but No Rply Feedback no Action Why ??

JAWED HABIB - Careless attitude
    Though I've always liked d services. ...but today had...
    State Bank Buddy - wallet account should be unblocked by providing me...
    Sent me temporary PIN to unlock my state bank buddy...
    Andhra Bank - RE: user not enable for payments
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused and...
    pepperfry.com - High over pricing by Pepperfry
    Pepperfry is actually selling us stuff at a much higher...
    88 -77-15-92-92 - 88-77-15-92-92
    Paytm compelet customers care helpline call this number
    MPRTC buses - bus not taking passengers of mid stations
    On Date 11.12.2016 at 6.45PM at stop near RBI Square City...
    navodaya vidyalaya samiti - Late release of admit card
    Sir, I had applied for the Post of PGT Mathematics 2016....
    Residence area - Loudspeaker
    There is a gurdwara in shiv puri santokh nagar st no....
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Attention please Students
    DEAR CANDDATE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY...
    care---paytm.com - 88-77-15-92-92
    Any problems call this number