121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

manishkumawat

Sep 12, 2014

brodband 07422400770 is not working last 50hours no responce by your company and employers

my broadband was not work last 50hours i complaint 3times but no responce by your company and local office ! you assoure complaint solve in 2 hours for this false commitment i business loss if you anable to give me proper service please disconect my no. and compansait my business loss.If you not solve my complaint tomaro 10am i will claim .
sady123

fast usage of data

i have been using airtel broadban since 5 years
last 2 month data is been consuming very fast.
before also i used to use internet like i do today.
but now it is consuming at a faster rate.
i request u to look into the matter..
my land line no. 40037242
mobile no. 9221045182
harsheel kankariya

Sep 12, 2014

complaint against wrong information given by operater

Sir,this is nitin kankariya just taken ur Airtel connection of landline before making connection ur operator told that you just start your connection i will provide the triple number but after installation he is demanding for some charges for the number,we had got cheated by ur operator.i request u to please allot me triple series choice number as i am having more than 10 connection of your company from more than 10 years user of your company.If the number is not changed i will disconnect all the connection and not pay the bill of new one because fraudulent is done by ur operator.PLEASE contact on 09827153999
meeragokulakrishnan

disconnection of broadband connection

sir

My broadband landline connection number is 044 42835679.I want to disconnect this broadband connection permanently as soon as possible as such i am using postpaid data card of airtel. will make the part payment and rest will pay if you send the concern person
to disconnect the connection and settle everything.

Mrs.G.Meera.
9841408281.
vittushilpa

Refund for airtel mobile No. 9880538711 account #1022443231

Refund of my Airtel post paid mobile # 9880538711 deposit amount Rs. 297.37 dated 14.5.2014 vide Cheque No. 732051, due to inconvenient with the person who has received the post, as he is not available during the periods after receiving the cheque up to three months validity time. After receiving the post the time period was lapsed. Hence this is my sincere request to you to replace the cheque with valid date.
My sincere request to you to change my previous address with correction in my name and as my present available working area is as below.
Vittal R. Shanbhag
Near Deepayana School,
N C Colony, Laxmi Masion Appartment,
2nd Floor, House No. S1,
Hospet Taluk, Bellary District.
Karnataka State. 583201.
Phone no-9880538711, 9480840280.
Thanking You,
With Kind Regads,

V R Shanbhag.
shalini L

worst airtel broadband service

I would like to rise a complaint against airtel broadband connection of id 08068518693_kk....The internet speed is too worst...
Do the needful as soon as possible

Thanks in advance
rajesh pandian

Sep 11, 2014

disconnection and high bill amount

i request you to provide me with a discount to my bill amount which i am due with . i am finding it difficult to always pay such a bill amount which is more than 3000rs. i donot use so much. i am so sick and tired of your bad service and also regret now to be a customer to the airtel company. after you provide me with a discount i would finish off with my payment and would want to disconnect my airtel sim card. kindly do the needful . i look forwrad to recieving a discount from ur company.
ranjani rajesh

Sep 11, 2014

disoneection and high bill amount

ranjani rajesh

Sep 11, 2014

disconnection of my airtel sim card

i request you kindly disconnect my current airtel postpaid no that i am using no:- 09967672064. i have already paid my due amount and i want it to be stopped immediately. i am very upset and regret to be a customer to the airtel company. i have never undergone such a bad service till date. being a customer for such a long time i see the bill amounts always raising higher and higher. kindly do the needful and disconnect my no immediately. hence forth any bill comes i am not going to pay for it as i am not responsible for the same and i want the service to be stopped immediately.
NEDUNCHELIAN K

9677048877 and 8754577466

Will you Pl, include these two mobile no’s of our new staff to send the e bill copy for my existing registered official mail id in the name of “account.thegateway@shriramproperties.com” .
MOBILE NO’S AS FOLLOWS:
1. 9677048877
2. 8754577466

Nedunchelian .K
Shriram Properties Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai.
Mobile No.9940611290

Note: Bill Cycling 26-Jul-2014 to 25-Aug-2014 and 26-Aug-2014 to 04-Sep-2014 for the above said 2 Mobile no's.
Kuldeep MC

Cancellation of 4GLT connection

I want to cancel my 4GLT connection with immediate effect. Airtel number : 7259886559

Kuldeep MC
Bharath S

Change of Plan

Due to some inconvenience by your executives/members, the plan which I had opted has been changed. So I kindly request you to change the plan as below and intimate regarding the same to me ASAP.

Number: 7676076391 (299 corporate postpaid plan).

The plan required:

L = 2 packs(200 minutes)

N = 8 packs(720 minutes).

(i.e., Local calls 200 minutes & STD calls 720 minutes)

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.
Bharath. S.
leels.sigaram

post paid bill

hi am using this airtel no 9940217455 which is a corporate card taken by my brother.
my plan is 199 rental. also am using 2g data service for 125 rs plan. last month my bill came around 1200 rs. 2g internet usage was exceeded it seems. around 70 mb in excess was used. which alone came to 700 rs. which is in excess than my mobile rental. i am not aware of the data usage which has been exceeded. am using data service for around 3 to 4 months. but this is the first time it has exceeded this much.i was not intimated of exceeding data usage. i assure that next time onwards this will not happen and i will use cautiously or else i will change to unlimited plan.. kindly reduce the excess amount this time and do the needful.
email----- leels.sigaram@gmail.com regards
leelkrish
dkdilip

Change the plan

I want to change the plan because before I was use only one system but now I will use 5 system so I want high speed internet plan.urgent....call me my no is 9739136507 , email Id - vivekcanonsolution@rediffmail.com and dkdilipkumar47@yahoo.in
NaliniK

Airtel Special 5 pack

Added 1 airtel mobile No. for Airtel special 5 pack which exists as available in the link :
( http://www.airtel.in/applications/xm/MobilePrepaidTariffTab_ExistingUser.jsp?CIRCLE=6&CIRCLENAME=Chennai&ID=1225&SERVICENAME=Special%205&link=S ). But after long procedure of automatic voice to dial the No. we wish to add & confirming the same & asking us to confirm the same by pressing 1. Finally got confirmation that the no. got added & Rs.5/- will be deducted.

But all in vain & the amount deducted for the added no. is not as per the Special 5 pack. When tried to complain in 198 the airtel personnel says as there is no such service presently & the same was stopped long time back.

IF THERE IS NO SUCH SERVICE PRESENTLY WHY 12141 SHOULD TAKE US THE LONG WAY TO DIAL / TYPE / CONFIRM. CUSTOMER CARE PERSON ALSO IN 198 ALSO CUTS THE CALL WITHOUT EVEN LISTENING TO US PATIENTLY.

IT SHOWS THE AIRTEL'S WORST SERVICE.

Request please improve your service & also to guide your customer care team to attend politely to the customer queries.

Deactive my airtel3g dongel

I would like to cancel my airtel 3g dongel, so please cancel 3g dongel number 9989461053
Vijay Kumar H

Cancel my 4Gdongle account

As our company is providing me a internet service and i am inneed of taking connection privately,so kindly cancel my account by disconnecting....and i have cleared my account balance on the date 09/09/2014 the number is 8105621486
emran.dharani

activate Advanced ISD call service

I am using airtel service with no.(9890205262) since last 6 years and just now i have converted my number to airtel postpaid.
I want to make a ISD call which requires Advanced ISD call service to be activated on my no.
and Customer care told that it is not possible to activate this (Advanced ISD) service on my no. till i complete 1 year of service.

So please activate this Advance ISD service on no. below.

Name: Emran Dharani
Contact:9890205262
Tahira Haque

cancellation of internet connection

I would like to cancel my internet connection of my number 033 40056667
jitu123

ownership change

i want to change ownership of my Airtel Broadband Connection And Transfer to different place. So i want some information about Change Ownership.
Please immediate reply of my request.

Airtel Broadband Connection (Acc No.) - 7005265673

Jeetendra kumar mishra
jeetendrakm8@gmail.com
safuvan

don't get it free 2 gb data

I am safuvan my new air tel sim number is 9633105617 .my Samsung s dous 2
Provide free Internet get 2 gb data free per 2 month s for airtel .but don't get it
yashhariar

Disconnection

Respected Sir/Madam,

I request you to permanently disconnect my fixed land-line and broadband services as soon as possible.
Please send your representative to collect the remaining due amount.

Land-line no - 080 42123119

Relationship no - 14142793

Registered Alt no - 9886260030

Mr Ananthamurthy M M

Mahaveer Wine Stores
No 345 Dr Raj Kumar Road 6th Block Rajajinagar Bangalore Karnataka - 560010
SHYAMSUNDARMOHAPATRA

Sep 8, 2014

Complain due to Asking for double payment,since payment is already made upto 7/10/2014

The Manager Grievance Cell,Airtel Digital TV Service

The undersigned customer Id no -3014694162 dated 8/06/2014 would like to intimate you that,I became your new customer on 8/06/2014 under HD + Scheme with one month free service and the payment was made by cash against money receipt no -201 dated 8/06/2014 through Ram krishna Agencies ,Bhubaneswar.I recharged my account on payment of Rs 1320/- through your franchise agent in Sahid Nagar opposite Angan Restaurant, after completion of one month free period for another three months on 6/07/2014 i,e up to 7/10/2014 and recharge account was shown in your channel on the same evening for three months .But unfortunately, for last one week I am receiving message in your channel that my recharge is due on 09/09/2014.Please cross check from your accounts department and get confirmation that my account recharge is due on 7/10/2014 only,if at all you want to maintain customer relationship for future,

With Regards,
S.S Mohapatra
Abhishek Apartment,Plot-729,Sahid Nagar,Bhubaneswar-751007
Mob No-9437013742
Customer Id No-3014694162
yuvaraja karuppanan

Sep 7, 2014

poor coverage

there is no proper network coverage in adyar , chennai . everyone saying airtel is going so advance in india . first u built base well before going high , first u give nice frequency in 3g r atleast in 2g before moving to 4g .....
sunil trehan

Sep 7, 2014

non working boradband service

pnb 22 sp marg new delhi boradband sevice to the number 01141680441 is out of order for more than 6 days

online problem solution begum zara khan - all problem solution +91 8107277372
    If you are Looking for Happiness, Prosperity, Success, and...
    Vijay Tv - about the anchors
    dear vijay tv you have wonder full anchors except two...
    LG India - Regarding Complain No.RNA 140916027475
    I have purchased LED TV 24LN4145 on 01.03.2014 from your...
    Star TV - TV Serial Nisha aur uske Cousin
    Hi, It has been bring to my knowledge that the TV...
    279450 - Mobile Stolen Samsung S7562
    Stolen Mobile No. 9650676260 To, The SHO Defence...
    YEPME - bd shoes
    bad shoes want to return back
    begum zara khan online problem solution - all problem solution +91 8107277372
    If you are Looking for Happiness, Prosperity, Success, and...
    Xolo Q 800 - handset issue
    Dear Ms.Rashmi, Greetings of the Day! Thank you...
    Ibps - Request for CWE PO/MT IV application re-print
    Respected sir I have applied for IBPS PO - IV 2014 , but...