121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

mukin

3G data offer for moto g2

Dear sir/madam,
Yesterday I have bought new mobile that moto g(2gen).when booking time it having 3G data offer. After getting my mobile still I am not getting 3G offer.
Pls request you to check and arrange 3G offer for my mobile.

My mobile number:8754874170
My name:Nathan Durai (Police)
Seaocean1982

Mar 7, 2015

My name is Uma gopalkrishnan & I have been using your network for quite sometime now. I am a resident of Bangalore, but am currently in Delhi. My complaint is that there is no internet connectivity in my phone. I have got an android smartphone & I am really surprised that a big operator like you is not able to give me internet connection as soon as I change my city. I called up your customer care & they initially said that my internet pack had got over so I recharged it. I also got an SMS regarding the recharge along with the assurance that my internet connection will be restored but to no avail. Could you please get back to me & see to it that my internet connection is restored today itself.
naidu_bsr

extra chargesfor laila serves against data card no7093501900

sir I am dr bsr naidu .My mobile no is 9959949900,I am having DATA CARD no 7093501900.Rs 140 for17 Dec to 17 jan,Rs265 for 17Janto 17 Feb, total Rs405/- was extra charged for LAILA services,which i never used more over it is voice serves.So you are requested to adjust the same amount from the next month's bill thanks
sakthinachammai

Mar 6, 2015

recharge not updated

TODAY (7-3-2015) recharge of 601/- in 3G ID NO. 307638110 But yet not recharge amount credited in my account

please credit the amount ( or) return the amount directly to my bank account immediately.

Mar 6, 2015

SURRENDER OF MY POSTPAID NO 9686271885

I have two more Airtel Postpaid Connections and this No is unusable to me.And moreover i used to pay near about Rs 450 to 490 every month with very meagre usage. PL CANCELL MY NO 9686271885 IMMEDIATELY AND REPLY.
I will be happy if cancellled earlier or pl dont force me to get disssatisfaction with Airtel since when i enquired customer care for surrendering they said we have to go the place where i bought this SIM. Rather that shop is completely closed ( UNIVERCELL shop opp to UTTAM SAGAR hotel at banaswadi ). Pl reply. C. SUBRAMANIAN. Alternate No 9902622100.
Muthu Raman

Mar 3, 2015

3g

Mopi no : 8754012365

my plane is 5gp put work at onle 3gp so plese activet 5gp
yogendra jain

Mar 2, 2015

pl disconnet my net connection

R/SIR, I REQUEST YOU THAT PL DISCONNECT MY INTERNET CONNECTION - USER ID 076112457544_MP , ACTUALLY MY USES IS VERY LESS BUT BILL IS VERY HIGH AS PER MY USES , AVG.MONTHLY BILL IS 673 RS. AND MY OFFICE HAS SENCTION ONLY 500 RS. PER MONTH SO I HAVE PAY 173 RS FROM MY POCKET ON EVERY MONTH.

THERFORE I REQUEST YOU THAT PL DISCONNECT MY MY NET CONNECTION AS EARLIST AS.

THANX..
YOGENDRA JAIN JABALPUR MP
Dr.SK.gaur

Mar 1, 2015

BROADBAND NOT CONNECTED

You have alloted a broadband number to us that is 07554203088 but the broadband connection was not connected till date. please kindly connect a broadband connection at our house as early as possible.
MAHAMAD.B

Feb 28, 2015

Surrender of postpaid connection I want to surrender my post paid connection No 9972462514

I .B.MAHAMAD PURCHASED USB BEARING NUMBER 9972462514 4G .BUT SINCE I GOT THE CONNECTION I DID GET 4G SERVICE. REGARDING THIS I COMPLAINED TO COMPANY.

THERFORE NOW I WANT SURRENDER THIS CONNECTION AND ASK YOU TO CANCELLTHIS CONNECTION.

WITH REGARDS
MAHAMAD.B.
01/03/2015.
chiranjivipandey08@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2015

changes postpaid to prepaid

please changes my plan postpaid to prepaid . my phone no is 9868641975 i will go to shop no 4,5,6 ground floor rakeshdeep building 4, yusuf sarai commerical complex they say that they will not have sim to give to me they will say come 4-5 months later i will requsted you to change my plan postpaid to prepaid as well as later
nsalem

Feb 26, 2015

payment amount against wrong number

we have wrongly transfered the money to 9177289929 instead of 9177289909
Transaction ID - 226569082 Amount (Rs.) - 110.

KINDLY RESOLVE.

Surrender of postpaid connection

I want to surrender my post paid connection No 8974036634
Kumar Gaurav

Feb 25, 2015

WAP service activated wrongly and balance deducted.

While browsing Internet, I pressed a "skip ad" button and suddenly I got a message that "IMLEE WAP weekly service is activated" and my Rs 21 is deducted.
when I call 198 and tried to talk to customer care executive, they hung my call 3 times on the pretext of transferring my call to a senior. 4th time I was given the same reply that my balance will not be refunded.
IS Bharti Airtel is in such a bad shape that the company is feeding on customer's wrongly deducted balance to maximise their profit??
I would like to know a way to stop all WAP services for my no. Except calling and data services.
If this complaint goes unanswered then I will have to stop using Airtel and might switch to Vodafone.
FYI I have been using Airtel since 2005..bt now I'm very disappointed..

My name is Kumar Gaurav and my no. is 9661170139.
Thank You.
ayappant11

7Rs recharge

I got a call to my number 9790813059 saying recharge with Rs.7 and get local airtel to airtel calls at 20p/min for 30 days. But when I recharged, I got the validity only for 2 days. When I called and enquired they said like there are no such offers active for my mobile. Such a nice tactics by frauds. Airtel is such a worst service provider. Worst Worst Worst Worst Worst
ayappant11

Airtel Full Talktime

I got a message to my number 9840081861 saying recharge with Rs.290 and get Rs.300 talktime. Extra benefit in 1 hour. But when I recharged my number with 290 I got only 255 as my talktime. I didnt get the extra benefit yet. When I called and asked them, they said like there are no such offers for my mobile. Airtel is becoming a fraudulent service provider and is no loner dependable. Worst service ever.
Ramesh_vadaliya

reduce Internet use bill

Complain mobile number is :- 9898688865

I have 512Mb 2G data my plan and end of this data i have after active 3G plan and end of the month my bill amount 2400Rs and also my 3G data remaining.

Ramesh Vadaliya
Mo.76981530
Email : vrb.vadaliya@gmail.com
SBMMOTORS

COMPLAINT ALL AIRTEL NUMBER

9791086346 / 9566128821 / 9500120510 / 9791185140 / 9840523786 / 9677137389 / 8056275404 / 9940320453 / 9790972338 / 9940170354 / ALL AIRTEL MOBILE LAST 2DAYS NOT WORKING PLASE CHECK

YOURS

FAITHFULLY

J.JAYAPRAKASH

sanjay lohera

Wrong Information By My Airtel 399 Rental Plan

Airtel Executive Consult me 399 Rental plan. And plan Details is 1370 Local min.,160 STD min. & 3G Data 3 Month Free..
And Now He Give me the plan. 1170 Local min, 160 STD min & 3G Data 3 month Free.
so please given to me My Local 200 min.

Yours Truthfully
Sanjay D.
madhu_bsc

prepaid number not activated

hi..
i purchase the new airtel prepaid number before 10 days back.. what is the problem.. number is 9591960907
shewakram i mirpuri

myaddress is being used by one GURUSHEW RG 7005560790

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE ONE GURUSHEW RG OF ID NO7005560790 HASBEEN USING MY ADDRESS
220 darshan apt flt noA/7 avaishanmugam salai azagiri nagar chennai 600086 near DAV school. even my very old mail address
has beengiven ei msmirpi@gmail.com

MONTH AFTER MONTH I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINIG TO 121 BUT OF NO AVAIL.

YOUR COURIOR NEVER TAKES SIGNATURE. JUST THROWS THE BILL UNDER THE DOOR.

I FIND THIS MATTER VERY SIRIOUS AND IF NOT RECTIFIED EMEDIATELY, I might be compelled to give up my line, which I have been having for over 20 years.

MY NAME IS SHEWAKRAM I. MIRPURI AND MY ID IS10806355 AND THE PHONE NUMBER 044-42106069 THE ADDRESS ISNO. 220 NEW 352 lLOYDS ROAD OR (AVAISHANMUGI ROAD) gopalapuram chennai 600086

Shewakram Mirpuri
Daniel Rajkumar

Feb 20, 2015

without permission activateed Internet excess bill

To cancel new plan excess bill.

My Landline fixed line Phone No : 044-47193169
(Contact Mobile No ) 9840066430

Our Landline fixed line Phone No : 044-47193169. my without permission changed new plan. So, please kindly change the privies plan only. This is Trust only pay the amount. Don't change any other plan without my knowledge and permission.

I used Airtel connection for many years consumer. Please check my bills status previous.

So, please sent as usual bill immediately.

Rev.P.K.Daniel Rajkumar

My Email Id : graceministrygci@gmail.com
Vijay Deshpande

online payment option

My company name is TEFCON BEARINGS PVT. LTD. We are last three to four months bills was paid in your account by online but this month we are not paying online, Why?. Please You are confirm on our mail Id tefconbearing@gmail.com.

Sandeep Shilimkar
(Accountant)
MVNarayan

Airtel delayed Post Paid connection

6th February 2015 i have applied for airtel prepaid to post paid conversion forthe mobile connection 9840157674 but still up to this date 19th February 2015 i didnt get any connection i am not an employee of any company i am a self employee and my contacts only through the mobile phone only past 14 days i lost all my customer contacts. i have given the correct address proof and id proof to the airtel office in the Santhome head office. my alternative no.8056150225. Please i request you to rectify the problem as early as possible. thank you.Please mail any proceedings to my mail id venkatnarayanan70@gmail.com.
Kajal Dhandhania

reissue of the lost sim

On 16/02/2014 I lost my phone. After lodging a complain in the nearest police station I visited an airtel office in ashok nagar park, tollygunj and asked them to reissue a new sim of the same number. They said there is a mistake in an alphabet in my name and henceforth they are unable to issue me a prepaid sim. They gave me only option that is to switch into postpaid. I was helpless and then received d same. But I wasn't satisfied as the error was their fault and not mine as I have complied with requirement they have asked while issuing the original sim, then why I would suffer. But those service providers are ridiculous and inefficient in helping their customers and they have taken an advantage of the situation.

I request u to help me.

MAIL ID janarjanpathak1982@gmail.com

j.k Pathak
f-55 west vinod nagar new delhi -92

Uniconnect - Bad experience
    Uniconnect sim services are the really pathetic.Their pre...
    199425 - new road is not properly constructed
    Sir new road is not properly constructed rain water area...
    RATION CARD - Rationcard not received
    Dear Sir I am kalai Priya...
    rishton ka sansar - jat matrimonial sites
    Rishton ka sansar serve also Jat community. Free best Jaat...
    BIG BAZAAR - mis behaved
    i have purchased a dupata from bigbazar,at home i saw...
    dELHI uNIVERSITY - marksheet
    Hi. I completed my graduation in 2014. Bt I did not get...
    paytm - Return request for ORDER NO. 786503142
    Hi , I wrote to care@paytm.com 13 Mar, 2015 regarding...
    Stray Dogs - Being bitten and harassed by strays
    Address: Mukund Apartments, Survey No, 98, 31,Right...
    Idea - RE : recharge
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    THE HINDU - THE HINDU worst services
    I had subscribed for "The Hindu - Business Line"...