121---in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Xavier0203

Wrong recharge

I have wrongly recharged my cell with rs.55 as TT from my Airtel money, which is updated as bulk SMS for 28 days. I now request u to kindly revert the amount back to Airtel money. I do not use SMS services, and so it is of no use to me. Looking forward for your kind reply and positive action.
kumari.kotni

please choose my complaint

new connection problem mail id kumarioct30@gmail.com
kumari.kotni

new net connection problem

hi this is kumari i am paied amount 1000 for network connection but they are not response my call. if there is not response give me my amount back its very urgent to my net. contact 9059811341 register mobile number new net connection problem.please re solve my problem its very urgent. because my job is risk thats why my problem. i am paied amount shiva contact number 9701661732
chandrababu naidu

Jul 4, 2016

post paid to prepaid

I have submitted relevant forms and the balanced amount (by cash)as mention by airtel dealer at k k nagar,trichy on 24/06/2016, for postpaid to prepaid conversion.

the forms are returned on saying driving licence district not clearly visible..the same was corrected and resubmitted on 28/06/2016.
now incoming is ok, but no outgoing (your not allowed to call). what is the reason ,i cannot understand. Pls help me to solve it at the earliest .

thanks

chandrababu@aai.aero
Balachandrank

Jul 3, 2016

Sim deactivated

My number 9547492470 deactivated 20days back without any reason daily when I contact they give flimsy reason n assure me that the sim will be activated immediately till today nothing has happened. I do not understand for what reason it is done n what they expect. I have recently ported two numbers from aircel anticilating reasonable service.now I have to rethink of it. Please take-up the matter with the person concerned and restore the connection with out further delay.
daman aulakh

Jul 1, 2016

not offer

Please give me the offer of 3g
BTS Garments

Jun 29, 2016

slow internet

My land line no: .0421-4250077 the bill name of Vasanth. S there is internet was very very slowly. i was disconnect the internet connection in airtel.
Mob: 7708382444
Mail Id: admin@btsgarments

Suresh.
Tirupur

Jun 29, 2016

rewart my last mail

Dear sir please rewart my last mail 25-06-2016 im call today your customer care 198 complaint number but repsentativ not solution my complaint & confirm again mail
Anupam Chatterjee

Jun 27, 2016

9831698651- transfer to prepaid

I had on 23rd June ,16 applied for changing from Postpaid to prepaid for 9831698651.I have cleared all my dues and yet your service office, at Golpark near Gariahat in Kolkata, on following up are coming up with different versions for delaying the processing of my request. I have checked with my friends and they have all said that Airtel does it intentionally to harass us. The apprehension is that there is a racket to fleece out customers by wrong way. What am I supposed to do ?
deepthi venkatesh

Jun 27, 2016

my internet is not working

my mobile no 9902765769 was suddenly not reable from saturday morning till evening , now my my internet is not working. please look into the matter and rectify .

aadar number sms & call

Dear sir my name ROHTASH BHADANA my airtel number is 9958511077 I'm user last 5 year in airtel but abhi last 2 month se mere number par 4 number ke Bill or data used ke sms aa rahe hai eske bare main main aap ke customer care main bhi bat Kari hai unhone Muje aap ke coco store per Jane ke lia bola main aap ke coco store jiska add plot no 4 Nehru ground faridabad hai waha pe main miss madhu & Mr bhuvnesh se Mila lekin koi sunne ke lia tyar nahi bola 121 par mail karo aapka number yaha par mansion nahi hai Muje bohut paresan kiya ja raha hai islia main apna number port kar raha hu

adar number sms & calls

Dear sir I'm rohtash Bhadana im used number 9958511077 last 5 year mere number par adar number ke sms aa wo number hai 8826030903 or 3 number hai rahe main aapnke coco store par visit kari hai waha pe miss madhu Mr bhuvnesh se Mila lekin koi sahi se na to koi jawab diya or nahi na koi samasaya ka samadhan kiya Muje bout paresan kiya ja raha hai
gaganimpex

Jun 25, 2016

Signals are very week for mobile connections

WE ARE EXPORT COMPANY SITUATED AT #11-7-6, VARRE RAMANA STREET, KOTHAPET, VIJAYAWADA- 520001, KRISHNA DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH. SINCE 1 WEEK ALL OUR MOBILES ARE NOT RINGING BECAUSE THE SIGNAL IS NOT COMING IN TO THE OFFICE. WE ARE USING THESE CONNECTIONS SINCE LONG YEARS. WE HAVE NOT FACED THIS PROBLEM BEFORE. SUDDENLY SINCE 1 WEEK THE PROBLEM IS COMING.

WE NEED IMMEDIATE RECTIFICATION OF THE PROBLEM.
MOBILE NUMBERS ARE 9989068448
9030520333
02285381406_mh

Jun 24, 2016

TELEPHONE IS DEAD

SIR/MADAM WE M/S INDIA TRADING OUR TEL.NO.IS 022-49240592 AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP NO.IS 7025362240 WE

KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SEND US FIXEDLINE AND BROADBAND SERVCIES BILL & WE WANT TO MAKE OUR BILL

PAYMENT THROUGH ECS SO PLEASE SEND ECS FORM ALSO.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL IN ABOVE MATTER & OBLIGE

THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITHFULLY

M/S INDIA TRADING
Deva Nand Chandola

Jun 22, 2016

Non installation of broad band connection

I had applied for Airtel broad band connection vide registration no.78388103012911 on 18th June 2016. Since then more than 5 days have elapsed but no one has come to collect documents and the registration amount from me. I have contacted the customer care centre several times but they been giving me the stereotyped replies that action for installation is being taken but have not able to tell me the reasons for the delay.
I shall be grateful for taking immediate action in the matter and arrange to send the team to me by to-day i.e 23rd June positively.

Deva Nand Chandola
Ram sanehi yadav

Jun 22, 2016

value added service charges has been credited into bill

On perusal of my bill for rs 1419/- it has found that the value added service has wrongly been activated and charges of Rs 811/- extra has added in my bill which is not only illigal but also create the untrust the costomer. Hence, the such aforesaid amount Rs 811/- is liable to be refunded to me, otherwise I may change the service of airtel.
In view of the above, please take action immediately on the subject and confirm me as early as possible. Ram Sanehi yadav , advocate high court Allahabad.
M.N.9935760232
Vishalmhaskar1936

Jun 21, 2016

Weak network and not recieved 50% data cashback at night which committed

Dear team,
I'm using Airtel from last 8months but since d day Im using ur services I haven't got proper resolution from ur side, not even single call from any1. I was committed that I'll get 50% data cash back and also der is indoor network problem where I'm staying so kindly I'm requesting u to take further step or else tell me that should I have to take mine step towards you.
Kindly requesting you to call me on my number (9833951105 vishal).

Thanks & regards,
Vishal.
pintu up

Jun 20, 2016

Bart offer

Hello dear sir/madam ma pichla 4 year sa airtel company use kar raha hu pichla month muja 1 best offer Mila tha 247 ma 1month ka liya local airtel to airtel free calling ka ma vo offer jaldi sa jaldi vapas Lana chata hu please vo offer muja jaldi sa vapic da do 1 ya 2 days ma Mara number ha 9910263102
diwakar74

Jun 17, 2016

signal week

Dear sir /madam
i am using airtel from 10 yrs and here in subhash nagar jwalapur i open shop but it is very difficult to talk with any body . every person says that your mobile is out of reach pls check my work is suffering.i m using 9760708883 & 9818736794 two number
thanks
Diwakar sharma
chetan525

airtel live portal deactivation

whenever i reacharge my phone with 8 rs night pack then i can't open qny site on it i use fb ,youtube but it not open only one sit open airtel live portal i don't know what to do with it and also customer care saya there is a option of dismiss but i have not found it in whole page and i have fill my no and switch off switch on mobile bur this problem not goes
plz solve it i don't want to use your airlel live portal deactivae it or i have to do sim portability
my no 8171116809
just deactivate your airtel live portal don't disturb me....
chetan525

deactivate airtal live portal

my no 8171116809
just deactivate your airtel live portal don't disturb me....
diwakar74

distributers agent not support

My self Diwakar sharma i have small shop in subhash nagar jwalapur in haridwar and i want to do recharge mobile data and talk time by my self for costumer .i dont know how to start work with you i got airtel distributer agents number 9997944911from market to know how i start work but he still says i am coming but from 3 days no body come one evening my brother ask him please come and tell what type of formalties to start work with airtel but he reply rudely please help me to start work with your company and give me right advice and also give your distributer number
waiting for your reply
thanks & regards
Diwakar sharma
Bhuwan Rastogi

Jun 14, 2016

Unable to send sms

Mobile No. 9971433679

I could not be able to send SMS through my mob.no. 9971433679.Please look into the matter &rectify the problem
Mr.Panwar

Jun 14, 2016

complaint for msgs not sending frm my sim & complaint against Amit sharma any senior in call canter guide me to broke the sim

please solve my problem of msgs not sent from my sim & any senior amit sharma guide to me broke the sim no any call by backup team & on date 8-5-16 a senior disconnect my call vidout response soo pls audit my call and take action against that person who disconnect my call contact no. is 8427488657
washimansari7

Jun 13, 2016

net

Very bad network is my area not use speed 3g,then network show h+

Star Plus - ipkknd
    Plz plz plz comeback soon for billions arshi fans we cant...
    विक्की सिंह - नाले पर अतिक्रमण
    नगर निगम अधिकारी एवं...
    azuretek it solutions - fraud
    his name Manoj gupta he blamed me to give to i phone...
    easymobile recharge - balance deducted my bank acout but wallet amount not...
    Sir/madem Balance deducted from bank acount but wallet...
    rediscover clinic - Megha Parkash
    I had terrible experience here they tryed to burn me I got...
    UTIITSL / pan card - customer care helpline not working
    Hi I have certain issues which i need to clarify. From...
    bhart gass - gass
    She. Shyam ji agency not deliver yo home.