121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

sumaiyaanjum

DEACTIVATING 3G BILL PLAN

though i did not activate the 3g bill plan i recieved a message from 121 that this plan would be activated within 30 min . i halve faced a loss of rs 100 due to this . i request u to please stop this from activating or guide me how would i deactivate this plan.
SINCERE THANKS.
sri4406

Oct 13, 2014

not getting my otp password to my mail and mobile

Hi i was unable to pay my airtel mobile bill for that i am not getting otp to my mobile and mail address and regenerated bill till now i didnt get to my mail so please take actions regarding the complaint
kajaldas2014

Lower Signal of Airtel 3g Dongle

I am Kajal Das , using a Airtel 3g dongle at home , address
PO:Prithiba ,PS-Habra , Dist-North 24 Pgs ,PIN 743704 ,
where signal is very low in the house , but outside of building
is good enough .

Now - I wanted to use Airtel 4g router, DTH etc and our family already using
four mobile SIM of Airtel, one Airtel 3g Dongle ,a Smart Phone , a Tablet
a Laptop and a PC . We are doing STD and ISD call regularly .
I am an IT professional student of Doctorate course through Distance education,
my brother also doing BTech through Distance education but we can not
use any video chatting option even unable to download a 10Mb file due to signal problem .

Recently , I heard about your signal booster .
Hope you will solve my above trouble either using signal booster or in any other way .
Then I will grateful to you and Airtel for ever .

With best regard ,

Yours faithfully ,

Kajal Das
Contact no:- 9800972368
EmailID :- kajalkd.das@gmail.com
amazing bio tech pvt ltd

Request for prepaid service

From,
V.Balasubramanian
No.14d Durgalakshmi apartments
10th cross street, annanagar,
Pammal, Chennai-600075.

Bharti airtel limited
Chennai.

Sub: request for prepaid service

Dear sir/madam,
I have been using airtel postpaid service 9944702999 for a long time, but now I need to change the service into prepaid .The reason is I am not feeling comfortable with postpaid service so I have decided that change the service to prepaid. This is my kind request so consider it and please help me to use airtel for further days.

Dharmaprakash Gowda

Oct 12, 2014

Speed upgrade

I wanted to upgrade my fixed line no 08042132135 to 16mb/s with 120gb data please check and upgrade immediately.
jb.1975

no speed

sir ; i did not able my net speed so kindley help who are all usage the net
karra

error code B001 in the DTH

for the past one week we r receiving the error code on out TV B001 . Please kindly rectify the problem for initiate of the service of our DTH customer ID No.3011352181.
Hitender

Delay in Activation of Micro Sim

FROM
C. HITENDRANATH
ADVOCATE
MOBILE NO. 9849013880
1. I Have Taken a Micro SIM Bearing No. 89914901040679507840 on 04-10-2014 For Replacement of SIM of the above Phone Number and submitted the application form along with photo identity proof and photo copy of Residence Proof to Ms. Smitha, at Airtel Office at Habsiguda main road.

2. I was told that the Micro SIM Will be Activated With in Four Hours, But till Today it is not Activated.

3. Since then, Daily I am Contacting the Habsiguda Office People.

4. At last Mr. Sunil of Habsiguda Office told me on 10-10-2014, that they are not getting the Activation Message from the Back up Team of the Airtel office.

5. Then I Called up Airtel Customer Care ( 121 ), at 12:55 PM on 10-10-2014 and Spoke to Mr. Nagakumar. As he could not Resolve the problem he transferred the call to the Supervisor. Mr. Majid told me that my Address proof is not available at Airtel Records. I have Submitted the Residence Proof When ever your people have asked me since 2006.

6. Mr. Majid Informed me to contact the Airtel office at Begumpet, Hyderabad. Or send Email to you people.

7. Being Such a Big Organisation, you people are unable to resolve small issue even after one Week. You People have wasted lot of time and causing Mental Agony.

8. I Request you to Kindly take Immediate Action and Find out Where the Mistake is Going on
Agarmanoj

Oct 10, 2014

Deactivation of sim

I would like my sim to be deactivated as my phone was misplaced . My post paid number is 9840026225
Vasant Vihar Club

Oct 10, 2014

Cheque dishonoured

As per the telephonic conversation with your personal it has come to our notice that Cheque no. 117746 dated 30/9/2014 amounting Rs. 2470.79 against Relationship no. 13043338. Please return the cheque immediately so as to enable us to issue a New cheque and avoiding disconnection. Also informing that we are always receiving Airtel Bills after due date. That is why we are unable to pay the bills in time.
dattargaikwad

Oct 9, 2014

Bill Paid but not cleared by airtel

I have paid the total bill 950Rs. of my mobile no. 7757055066 on 01/10/2014. But it is not cleared by airtel. In bill details by airtel the 550rs. bill is paid and 400rs. is pending or due. The details of my bill payment is as follows.

Name Mobile No. Amount paid Date Website Payment Transaction ID

Mahesh Thorat 7757055066 350 01/10/2014 paytm D5859EA50405C8B6

Mahesh Thorat 7757055066 200 01/10/2014 paytm 9A5A0B614BB633B3

Mahesh Thorat 7757055066 200 01/10/2014 paytm 8F4A04B3C74860C0

Mahesh Thorat 7757055066 200 01/10/2014 paytm 2C69CA507ADDB010

Please check the details and clear my mobile bill as earlier as possible.

Mahesh Thorat

nishant416

Oct 9, 2014

bill paid but still showing unpaid

About OnlineSBI | Registration Forms

Welcome : Mr. NISHANT KUMAR
Products & Services Help Interest Rates What's New   Logout
My Accounts Payments/Transfers Bill Payments Enquiries Profile e-Fixed Deposit e-Tax e-Services e-Cards   Site Map
You are here:  My Accounts > Account Summary

ATM 9758 SBI ANANDPUR SAHIB ANANDPUR SAHIPB IN     2,000.00
28-Sep-2014 (28-Sep-2014) DEBIT
HARGES FOR SMS - QUARTERLY     15.00
26-Sep-2014 (26-Sep-2014) TO TRANSFER
INB CCavenue Bills  CCABI1CXV621IG000RZVE3 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE   227.00
26-Sep-2014 (26-Sep-2014) TO TRANSFER
INB CCavenue Bills  CCABI1CXV474IG000RZOK3 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE   325.00
26-Sep-2014 (26-Sep-2014) TO TRANSFER
INB CCavenue Bills  CCABI1CXU297IG000RXKW8 TRANSFER TO 30993845637 AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE   70.00

Transactions prior to April 1, 2011 are not available online.
C.Y.YTD : Current Year Year-to-date ( till the end of the previous month of the current financial year)
P.Y.YTD : Previous Year Year-to-date ( till the end of the previous financial year)

© Copyright OnlineSBI
Privacy Statement  |  Disclosure   |   Terms of Service (Terms & Con
ASISH KUMAR DUTTA

Oct 9, 2014

CHANGE OF POSTPAID PLAN . MY PLAN TO 149 MISSILE PLAN (CORPORATE PLAN)

MOBILE NO. IS 98310 71504

I HAVE TAKEN A POSTPAID PLAN UNDER 149 MISSILE PLAN (CORPORATE PLAN). BUT MY SAID PLAN HAS CHANGED TO MY PLAN , DUE TO CHANGING OF THE PLAN, I AM NOT GETTING FACILITIES OF 149 MISSILE CORPORATE PLAN .
SO I AM REQUESTING YOU FOR CHANGE OF MY PRESENT PLAN
TO MY PREVIOUS PLAN WHICH IS 149 MISSILE CORPORATE PLAN.
THANKING YOU.

ASISH KUMAR DUTTA
amoldate@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2014

my ebill

can u send me my airtel bill on my gmail, My id is amoldate@gmail.com

thanks,
Prajakta
srivatsalya

Oct 7, 2014

De activate post paid service

Kindly deactivate the airtel connection for postpaid number 7760050255.

srivatsalya
KRYSTAL

CONFORMANCE CALL

KRYSTAL INTEGRATE PRIVATE LTD

CELL NO 9677760120
ravinder elipe

deactivation of glamour zone

today i called to your customer care executive mr.varma. I asked him about my pack and also request him to de activate my glamour zone, then he said ok sir it is going to de activated and you will not charge any amount for that. later after few minutes my recharge Rs 54, your airtel deducted Rs 30 from my account.again i called to your executives miss PADMA & PAVANI regarding Rs 30 but iam not satisfied with their conversation,

here iam requesting you please deactivate glamour zone

my ref.no is CBDOV21007755310 , at14: 30 on 07/10/2014.
Jatin lal

Deactivate wifi connection

I went to airtel store many times to deactivate my wifi connection. I had given them application to deactivate it but there is still no response from your company. Please deactivate my account immediately because it is not in use and it's bill is generating every month. My lanline no is 4032789. So, please deactivate my account as soon as possible. For any enquiry call me at this contact no. 9899491474
PRAKASHC

Oct 7, 2014

Land line is dead and complaints ignored

This is with reference to my landline number 42229998. I have placed complaint on 2.10.14, complaint number is 50221736.
Since that day nobody came to my place, then i call again and gave a gentle reminder that it has not been solved on 4.10.14.
Today 7.10.14 i call again and the lady who spoke to me says problem has been solved. I tried explaining to her that it is still not atteneded to but she is in no mood to take it she goes on saying that the system says it is solved. Then i request her to send somebody atleast today as my business is totally depended on the internet which is connected to this landline but she says she cannot commit to the same. She claims that the problem is solves, if so show me the proof if he has visited my place or has any of us signed that the problem is solved. The Lady was very rude in her approach.
I request you to kindly take immediate action to solve my landline problem. Henceforth for any complaints if they are solved then pl take the customers signature as proof or atleast have the curtesy to call the customer and find out if the problem is solved before the case is closed.
Mamatha shetty

Oct 6, 2014

deactivate internet

Respected Sir ,
I,mamatha shetty , dsl id :022 72315897 , relationship no:7014123144,want to convey to you that none of my earlier requests and complaints have been entertained . I want my airtel internet connection to be deactivated and as promised by customer care representatives want none of the bills .Both of these complaints have not been addressed as of yet . I want to get it done urgently.
The previously strongly worded complaint that i had registered is now missing from this complaint board page.
Manish Mani

Oct 6, 2014

PUK Code

sir i want to know my PUK code Sim card holder-S.Gourish
siraj pabnhalkar

complain about bill plan

When I activated my bill plan ......I had 1000 mintues of bill plan per month.........now bill plan has been changed to 500 mintues
If u can't activate my 1000 mintues plan then deactivate my card.......
Details :-
Name : siraj umar panhalkar
Mobile number : 9730533444
Postpaid plan
Please rpl as fast as possible on my mobile number
Thank you....
pronoy92

Deactivation of Data connection and Data Services

To whom so ever it may concern,
My Airtel postpaid no. is 813023030. I have been receiving messages regarding Activation of unwanted applications without my knowledge and money has been deducted from my airtel account. The applications are:-
1. Android application dated 30th september,2014
2. Jumping now deluxe_An Dated 3rd October,2014

Please explain why these applications have been installed in my phone without my knowledge and every time Rs 99 has been deducted from my account. My 3G/2G is deactivated and google play store is also deactivated. I have not even requested for these applications. Please look into the matter and would like you deactivate all my Internet Services and also refund my money as sson as possible. Also I would like to bring into your notice that when I contacted airtel customer care service...your customer care executive had given m. e false details about himself when I asked the contact details of his superior to carry forward the complaintat his name. He said his name was Shivam but I later found out from his superior that his name was prabender. It is very sad to know that such reputed and big firm works in such a pathetic way. lastly I would like to say If this matter is not resolved and my money is not refunded I will straight away deactivate my airtel postpaid no. and also file a case with consumer court.
hoping for your speedy response.

Col. Amit Roy
Ministry of Defense
jvssumanas

Bad signal,Error code B001

we have given complaint ref no.40334301 and it was closed without resolving the problem.Once again we contacted customer care they told that it resolved and closed .They have. given another ref no.3014888570 today.This is nothing but cheating the costumer.This issue is running from 1-10-2014. I have paid for yearly Rs 4950,I have given myself and my wife mb no.Now also the issue is kept like that.
My airtel dish tv Id no.301488570.
My mb no.+919769769234
jvssumanas

Airtal dish tv error code-B001

We have given complaint that our Dish is not working and showing no signal error code B001.Three days over no body has turned up
My complaint no:40334301 dated 01-10-2014
MY id:301488570 airtel dish tv
Name:j v s sumanas

Airtel - COMPLAINT ABOUT THE RECHARGE OF MY MOBILE
    dear sir i have recharged the mobile no 9972310488 of top...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - is it true or False
    I Gordhan From Jodhpur india. I Have Also Received A Sms...
    BSNL - Deactivation of HUNGAMA service
    Hi, I am BSNL subscriber having land line no....
    SMS MARKETING SERVICES LTD - Get reply shortly
    Dear Pushpraj my health was not well so i was on sick...
    LAVA MOBILE - phone turns off automatically in lavay iris x5
    After software upgrading lava iris x5 it is restarting...
    snapdeal - Item not delivered / wrong info
    I had ordered for a TV on 06 Oct 14 vide order no...
    TNEB online website - Earth wire issue
    Plot No.64, Asthalakshmi Nagar, 3rd Street. Due to recent...
    Vodafone - How disconect my vodafone no.
    Dear, Sir/Madam I am ARUN KUMAR SAHOO, i am...