121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

priyanka thakur

Sep 5, 2013

disconnect my broad band connection

i am using airtel broad band connection since 2 month, , i want to disconnect the broadband connection as soon as possible, i have many complaint about its landline dead, so kindly disconnect it as sson as possible
landline no-07752408430
devzozen

discontinue of landline connection

this to inform you that i am shifting my residence and thus request that i would like to discontinue and surrender my landline cum broadband connection which in the name of Devender sethi, house no 2561 sector 35C, chandigarh. my land line number is 0172 4656713 details are as below:
account number : 7005730238.
alternate number :9815026713
kindly do the needful and oblige.
thanking you
dev.
harijp

3G Connection

This is Harikrishnan with my mobile no 9995216321 using airtel

connection in Kerala circle since 2005.I cant able to access 3G.
When I enquirer Airtel they said that cant able to provide the

service to the new customers, Actually I'm using this number for

the last 8 years. And I already access 3G in 2012 with an offer of

buying a new mobile of Nokia. Now a days I think to PORT my number

to another service provider. Is there any possibility for me to

get 3G in my number. If not I need to change my network provider

through NUMBER PORTABILITY.
SBAGADIA2008

internet usage charges

my no. is 9819079950.i have registerd with you since august 2013.in cug plan with shrimad rajchandra adhyatmic satsang sadhana kendra.i have recd my bill. on dt 21/08/2013.in this bill you have chaged internet usage chage.where as it is free for one month your agent told.please check the bill and rectify the bill and sms &email the fresh bill so that we can pay the bill immediately.my other no.is 9768002242.in the name of jinesh s bagadia. send both bill after rectify. thanks.
chandureddy

internet plan

This is G.C.Reddy with my mobile no- 9849608775 using airtel connection from 12 years due to internet plan issue i want to transfermy network to vodafone or idea coz airtel front end customer executive promised me of activating 99 Rs. Rental internet plan with unlimited browsing free from 6 months i was waiting for thse is plan to activate but no use still it dint get activated ,pls solve my problem if not i will transfer my network do as early as possible.

GC REDDY
Abhinav Kumar

network problem

My mobil phone is not receiving signals at my home . My no. is 9871693052
arulkowselya

Bill plan is wrong

M name is Arul,Now i am using Airtel post paid connection.Mobile No 9840156543.I took this connection one month before .I selected the 349 plan+Rs 250 for 3g.But the bill indicates 199 plan +250 for 3g.I asked to that dealer but they replied in different manner.So i am not satisified with Airtel post paid connection.Kindy cancel my connection immediatey.I don't want to continue with Airtel.
CKS SABU

NON ISSUING OF TELE HAND SET WITH CONNECTION

I HAD GOT A NEW TELE CONNECTION FOR MY HOME ON 04 AUG 13 FROM AIRTEL ALONGWITH BROADBAND.THOUGH PROMISED, A NEW TELE INSRUMENT WAS NOT GIVEN. THE SAME MAY BE PROVIDED AT AN EARLY DATE.

Lt Gen (Retd) CKS Sabu, PVSM, AVSM, VSM
A-240 (Near Navkriti Shopping Complex).
Sushant Lok II, Sector 55, Gurgaon 122001
Haryana
Tele
0124-42188708
E Mail: ckssabu@gmail.com
James123

Prepaid to Postpaid
Sales Person:Absy Communit Arcod Road Kodambakkam(9500038713)
Verification: SVT - Mukundan (9840960032)

Name of Customer: James Immanuel
Airtel Number 1:9894085097
Airtel Number 2:8056162094

We received a call from a sales person() providing a plan of 349RS with the option of changing from Post Paid to PrePaid.

The Address Verification for the same was completed on 01/09/2013 and we received a confirmation message from Airtel confirming that Address Verification is complete on 01/09/2013 and that the conversion will be completed shortly.

On 02/09/2013 at around 3 in the afternoon our prepaid mobile number got disconnected, however out postpaid number is still not activated.

We have been calling customer service with no result. They are not read to activate our prepaid number, nor are they ready to activate our post paid number.

When we call customer service we are informed that Address Verification confirmation is incomplete, and when we contact the person who completed the address verification he confirmed that he has already updated the details.When we contact the person who sold us the sim card he is saying to contact customer service. We also visited the local Airtel Showroom and they confirmed that the Prepaid Sim has been deactivated but not "Closed" and that is the reason for the postpaid not activated.

We are sick and tired of calling all of them trying to solve the issue. There is not a single person in the whole chain who has taken the ownership in trying to resolve our issue.

As a last resort before changing our service to another provider we have raised this complaint. Waiting to see if there are any results before escalating further.

James
James123

Prepaid to Postpaid

Sales Person:Absy Communit Arcod Road Kodambakkam(9500038713)
Verification: SVT - Mukundan (9840960032)

Name of Customer: James Immanuel
Airtel Number 1:9894085097
Airtel Number 2:8056162094

James
Sastry

Regarding Bill plan change 9866047887

I got a mail stating that my Bill plan is changed.
I don't want your new plan let it b d old plan.

Sastry
9866047887.
krishnavashistha

Bill issue

I have a bill issue with my Airtel Broadband connection 0124-4253317. If Airtel is reading this, kindly call me at 9999220071.
anandg999

3G datacard Disconnection

HI
I have been using 3G data card of Airtel from past one year. Now i have migrated to 4G data card service of Airtel.

So please disconnect the 3G service ASAP. I have paid the outstanding amount.

Number : 9845928357

Anand G

about bill payments

my airtel no.9949991055.Name of M/s Government of Andhra Pradesh,District Fire Officer,Asst.District Fire Officer,Fire Station Vizianagaram,Pin:535002.had received ebills from 23/November/2012 to 22/August/2013.and paid Demand Draft Rs.4176/- in the name of Bharati Airtel Ltd,Vishakapatnam on Dated:13/08/2013 and Rs.1333/- paid Cash at Lobby Vizag,Vinayaghar Apts,H.No.10-01-813,Opp HSBC Bank,Visakhapatnam-530015.But so far Outgoing facility not updated.It is EMERGENCY(FIRE SERIVICE) Dept Phone,So please resume phone out going facility immediately,

Contact me on Mail id:dfo_viz@yahoo.com
Phone :9949991055

indira sharma

extra plan charges

mene pehle bhi complan kiya tha ki mera corporet canation he 9971992794..9971992793 pe 199 ka plan chal raha he ...per mujhe kaha gaya tha ki 99 ka hi plan chalega ..lekin mera bill aaya he usme mujhe 199 ka charg laga he mene pehle bhi kaha tha ki ager 199 ka hi plan lagana he to mere ye dono no stop kar de plz .... mujhe call karne ke liye es no pe baat kare 9910155399 plz
MANOJ LAD

Sep 2, 2013

money deducted under GPRS facility wrongly

I am a prepaid customer for nearly 10 years or so.In past also I had requested many times not to deduct any money under your various schemes such as ringtones,song selection,etc.Last month I had made a refill exclusively for Internet for Rs.120.This amount did not reflect anywhere on my instrument and money was deducted from my regular talktime refill.This month a message was flashed about the Internet package not refilled.I neglected and thought not to do.But as soon I made a refill for my talktime Rs.125.00 were deducted and as above the amount did not reflect and my balance was deducted from the regular talktime plan.I had made a complaint on same day at about 2.00 p.m on 31.08.2013.Ms.Madina and next time Ms.Kavita attended.After listening to my problem they promised a call back from senior.But nobody contacted me.Rs.125.00 is a mere amount for me but it is against my principle.No body can cheat us as such.What shall I do ? What is the other way?Let me know.My Mobile number is 9892984969
jahantab

Sep 2, 2013

senior customer disconnect my call

iam Jahantab raza khan i want to say that iam talking to customer i have tell my problem about my problem but she transfer the call to senior bt he didnot slove my problem i asked him to give the feed back then he disconnect my call . his name is jitender mishra and his instruction id id 297482833 ...... cal me on 9755104062 email id danishrazak@gmail.com a.c is 7005679275 compalint regarding my landline no 4233986
kumarasivam

Sep 1, 2013

REG:-CANCELLATION N SURRENDERING OF FIXED LINE SERVICE.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
THIS IS KUMARASIVAM S, USING AN INTERNET CONNECTION OF YOUR NETWORK WITHOUT A PHONE

AND USING ONLY THROUGH THE MODEM. I JUST WANTED TO SURRENDER MY INTERNET CONNECTION HOLDING THE

NUMBER 0422-4208840. I CALLED TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE REGARDING THIS ON 31 AUG 2013 BUT HE

FAILED TO REGISTER MY REQUEST WHICH I HAVE COME TO KNOW THROUGH THE SAME CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE

ON 01 SEP 2013 WHEN I CALLED BACK TO CONFORM THE STATUS. SO YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO POOR IN CUSTOMER

CARE ALSO. FROM THE DAY I GOT YOUR CONNECTION IM FACING THE PROBLEM AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH WHICH

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT FROM THE PAST COMPLAINT HISTORY OF MY CONNECTION NUMBER. IM FED UP TOTALLY

NOW BECAUSE OF UR WORST SERVICE AND DECIDED TO GET RID OFF IT. KINDLY HELP ME OUT ATLEASTE NOW BY

TAKING MY REQUEST OF SURRENDERING OF MY CONNECTION AND SATISFY ME ATLEASE WHILE GOING OUT OF

THE NETWORK. I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST ONE IF YOU THROW ME OUT OF YOUR NETWORK SOON. MY MOBILE

NUMBER IS 99656-13111. KINDLY RESPONSE FOR THIS ATLEASTE....
G.LINGAIAH

Sep 1, 2013

about bill payments

Hir sir,
I Mr.G.Lingaiah,iam using air tel post paid (9000898946) since 7 yrs without any problems.But may be 4 months back your customer care officer called me and gave me 3g internet package at Rs.75.00 per month for unlimited.From that month iam getting bill Rs.300.00 to Rs.350.00 per month since 4-5 months.But this month(24-july to 24-Aug) I got message bill is Rs.671.00.So i will pay what iam regularly paying Rs.300.00 to Rs.350.00.Aliready i talked with customer care officer that is i will pay Rs.350.00 only.So, he told me send a mail.Hence i request you to send me reply message for bill of rate is Rs.350.00 only. Other wise i will change my network. Please consider me your valuable customer.Also iam your one of the Air tel DTH customer.
Balasubramanian.K

Aug 31, 2013

ebill reg

I have not received the air tel bill for July and Aug 2013 .My data card no is 9677210682 Kindly send it to me

balasubramaniani
empee

Aug 31, 2013

NOT RECEVIED BILL SO FAR

I hold your mobile no.s 9810045122. I have been receiving calls of non payment of bills for these no.s. I have been telling everyone to send me bills on my email id delhifoodproducts@gmail.com but no one is ready to update the id. I was also told that bills will not come to the my address for last 7 month. even that has not been done. Please update the email id and send the bills so I can clear the payments. You people are not at all organised and there is no way we can continue If this is the position.
sonianandhu

Aug 30, 2013

In correct e bill charges

my name is sonia ,my land line airtel no is 0484 4052637 ..let me want to inform about an error in my e-bill. I am ur customer for last 4 years..There was no complaint about ur service for me.but this month onwards i got ur ebill.In ebill my charge is 906 .my plan charge is 500 and telphone charges + tax is 10 + 100....its all rite...but i saw there is another smart byte charge
i am sure that i didnt activate smartbyte...i didnt get any information about that...plz check my e bill rate and reply me...As a customer i want to remind one more thing will u plz provide clear informations through telephones...
Deodatta

Aug 30, 2013

Not received bills so far

I hold your mobile no.s 7738359350/51/52/53/54/55/56/57. I have been receiving calls of non payment of bills for these no.s. I have been telling everyone to send me bills on my email id deodatta2002@gmail.com but no one is ready to update the id. I was also told that bills will come by post to the address by 12th. of every month. even that has not been done. Please update the email id and send the bills so I can clear the payments. You people are not at all organised and there is no way we can continue If this is the position.
samueljovin

Aug 29, 2013

want to disconnect airtelbroadband

i am trying to disconnect my airtel broadband connection, but i didn't get the perfect solution..

Contact number: 9994536114
Nagendra H D

Aug 29, 2013

request for PRI land line(20 lines)shifting purpose

sir.
we are recently taken your connection due to some reason we want to change land line 08049422222 (account number 70062622095) from Address : 24x7 SUPERFAST.CABS
#156, 1ST FLOOR OPP OCEANUS MONARD, HOSAROAD CENTRAL JAIL ROAD ,KASAVANALLI BANG 35 NAGENDRA HD TO NO 1/3 OPP GANAPATI TEMPLE HEBBAGODI ANEKAL TQ BANG 99

PLEASE CHAING AS SOON POSSIBLE and replay me my number is 7204883979

Mobikwik - blocking of mobikwik wallet
    My mobikwik wallet blocked please re activation my Email...
    DTDC lite courier company - delay in delivery
    A consignment of 17 kg was booked from Jaipur to Agartala...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - aadhar card not reacived
    shakuntla kumari DOB 27-07-49 .,ADD 38,shiva ji park...
    Rediffmail.com - mail has been deleted without concern
    Hi Sir This is to inform you that now i found that all...
    DEVENDRA KUMAR - B.COM 3rD YEAR RESULT
    Dear sir My Name is DEVENDRA KUMAR. I have applied for...
    Airtel - recharge
    In paytm my recharge successful show but costumer care say...
    Ibps - FORGOT TO REPRINT APPLICATION FORM
    I have applied for IBPS CLERK 2014. but i missed to take...
    Aircel - Aircel Roaming
    I have aircel number 9097677096 which is now in roaming.I...
    Kolkata Police - Stolen mobile Phone
    Respected Sir, I need your help to get back my stolen...