121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

Lazar.bonthu

Sep 14, 2014

channels are missing

Actually, before 5-6 days we recharged for 200,then suddenly after 2-3 days some channels were not coming which we use to watch daily. Before these all channels were coming, but after 2-3 days
Only these channels we use to see daily and without these we cannot see anything . Actually other than these channels we dont see anything. The channels which we see are,
1. Gemini comedy}
2. Gemini movies}
3. Gemini music } THESE ALL CHANNELS ARE OF TELUGU LANGUAGE
4. Maa TV}
5. Maa movies}
6. Gemini TV}
Account number of AIRTEL DTH :3012888005.
Lazar.bonthu

Sep 14, 2014

channels channels missing

Actually, before 5-6 days we recharged for 200,then suddenly after 2-3 days some were not coming which we use to see daily.
These channels we use to see daily and without that that we cannot see anything . actually other than these channels we dont see anything. These channels are,
1. Gemini comedy
2. Gemini movies
3. Gemini music
4. Maa TV
5. Maa movies
6. Gemini TV
mpsarathy

change postpaid plan

I am working asst.loco pilot in southern railway. i am using postpaid plan name is corp 249.
I want to change the railway plan RA10 cug 199 plan.
so please refer my request.

My no is9894324268,
madurai-625009
mail. mpsarathy05@gmail.com
kanky

ACTIVATION OF INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

I would like to ask you that if I purchase a new postpaid SIM of Airtel and I would like to activate International Roaming before 20/09/2014 after submitting all the necessary documents and security money today itself (13/09/14).Would it be possible to activate before 20th SEP'14.I have approach the Airtel Office in Dibrugarh(ASSAM),but they were not very sure.
Please help me by doing the needful.
niranjan n

correction of e-mail id

the e-mail id of the landline broadband for the number 08040943966 is vishwakarmawoodandaluminium@gmail.com
you have took wrongly please change it...
suresh saayi

Dear san
I have bayed this airtel 9894010774 last 4 month before for company purpose, Airtel has given a another person used number which he was a fourde , he was using a tata docomo number and given this number for reference ,not paying Rs.6400 for docomo and docomo calling for payment to me ,and many more from ICICI , HDFC BANK for payment .pl ease make solve this problem or other wise I have go Legally.
manishkumawat

Sep 12, 2014

brodband 07422400770 is not working last 50hours no responce by your company and employers

my broadband was not work last 50hours i complaint 3times but no responce by your company and local office ! you assoure complaint solve in 2 hours for this false commitment i business loss if you anable to give me proper service please disconect my no. and compansait my business loss.If you not solve my complaint tomaro 10am i will claim .
sady123

fast usage of data

i have been using airtel broadban since 5 years
last 2 month data is been consuming very fast.
before also i used to use internet like i do today.
but now it is consuming at a faster rate.
i request u to look into the matter..
my land line no. 40037242
mobile no. 9221045182
harsheel kankariya

Sep 12, 2014

complaint against wrong information given by operater

Sir,this is nitin kankariya just taken ur Airtel connection of landline before making connection ur operator told that you just start your connection i will provide the triple number but after installation he is demanding for some charges for the number,we had got cheated by ur operator.i request u to please allot me triple series choice number as i am having more than 10 connection of your company from more than 10 years user of your company.If the number is not changed i will disconnect all the connection and not pay the bill of new one because fraudulent is done by ur operator.PLEASE contact on 09827153999
meeragokulakrishnan

disconnection of broadband connection

sir

My broadband landline connection number is 044 42835679.I want to disconnect this broadband connection permanently as soon as possible as such i am using postpaid data card of airtel. will make the part payment and rest will pay if you send the concern person
to disconnect the connection and settle everything.

Mrs.G.Meera.
9841408281.
vittushilpa

Refund for airtel mobile No. 9880538711 account #1022443231

Refund of my Airtel post paid mobile # 9880538711 deposit amount Rs. 297.37 dated 14.5.2014 vide Cheque No. 732051, due to inconvenient with the person who has received the post, as he is not available during the periods after receiving the cheque up to three months validity time. After receiving the post the time period was lapsed. Hence this is my sincere request to you to replace the cheque with valid date.
My sincere request to you to change my previous address with correction in my name and as my present available working area is as below.
Vittal R. Shanbhag
Near Deepayana School,
N C Colony, Laxmi Masion Appartment,
2nd Floor, House No. S1,
Hospet Taluk, Bellary District.
Karnataka State. 583201.
Phone no-9880538711, 9480840280.
Thanking You,
With Kind Regads,

V R Shanbhag.
shalini L

worst airtel broadband service

I would like to rise a complaint against airtel broadband connection of id 08068518693_kk....The internet speed is too worst...
Do the needful as soon as possible

Thanks in advance
rajesh pandian

Sep 11, 2014

disconnection and high bill amount

i request you to provide me with a discount to my bill amount which i am due with . i am finding it difficult to always pay such a bill amount which is more than 3000rs. i donot use so much. i am so sick and tired of your bad service and also regret now to be a customer to the airtel company. after you provide me with a discount i would finish off with my payment and would want to disconnect my airtel sim card. kindly do the needful . i look forwrad to recieving a discount from ur company.
ranjani rajesh

Sep 11, 2014

disoneection and high bill amount

ranjani rajesh

Sep 11, 2014

disconnection of my airtel sim card

i request you kindly disconnect my current airtel postpaid no that i am using no:- 09967672064. i have already paid my due amount and i want it to be stopped immediately. i am very upset and regret to be a customer to the airtel company. i have never undergone such a bad service till date. being a customer for such a long time i see the bill amounts always raising higher and higher. kindly do the needful and disconnect my no immediately. hence forth any bill comes i am not going to pay for it as i am not responsible for the same and i want the service to be stopped immediately.
NEDUNCHELIAN K

9677048877 and 8754577466

Will you Pl, include these two mobile no’s of our new staff to send the e bill copy for my existing registered official mail id in the name of “account.thegateway@shriramproperties.com” .
MOBILE NO’S AS FOLLOWS:
1. 9677048877
2. 8754577466

Nedunchelian .K
Shriram Properties Pvt. Ltd.
Chennai.
Mobile No.9940611290

Note: Bill Cycling 26-Jul-2014 to 25-Aug-2014 and 26-Aug-2014 to 04-Sep-2014 for the above said 2 Mobile no's.
Kuldeep MC

Cancellation of 4GLT connection

I want to cancel my 4GLT connection with immediate effect. Airtel number : 7259886559

Kuldeep MC
Bharath S

Change of Plan

Due to some inconvenience by your executives/members, the plan which I had opted has been changed. So I kindly request you to change the plan as below and intimate regarding the same to me ASAP.

Number: 7676076391 (299 corporate postpaid plan).

The plan required:

L = 2 packs(200 minutes)

N = 8 packs(720 minutes).

(i.e., Local calls 200 minutes & STD calls 720 minutes)

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.
Bharath. S.
leels.sigaram

post paid bill

hi am using this airtel no 9940217455 which is a corporate card taken by my brother.
my plan is 199 rental. also am using 2g data service for 125 rs plan. last month my bill came around 1200 rs. 2g internet usage was exceeded it seems. around 70 mb in excess was used. which alone came to 700 rs. which is in excess than my mobile rental. i am not aware of the data usage which has been exceeded. am using data service for around 3 to 4 months. but this is the first time it has exceeded this much.i was not intimated of exceeding data usage. i assure that next time onwards this will not happen and i will use cautiously or else i will change to unlimited plan.. kindly reduce the excess amount this time and do the needful.
email----- leels.sigaram@gmail.com regards
leelkrish
dkdilip

Change the plan

I want to change the plan because before I was use only one system but now I will use 5 system so I want high speed internet plan.urgent....call me my no is 9739136507 , email Id - vivekcanonsolution@rediffmail.com and dkdilipkumar47@yahoo.in
NaliniK

Airtel Special 5 pack

Added 1 airtel mobile No. for Airtel special 5 pack which exists as available in the link :
( http://www.airtel.in/applications/xm/MobilePrepaidTariffTab_ExistingUser.jsp?CIRCLE=6&CIRCLENAME=Chennai&ID=1225&SERVICENAME=Special%205&link=S ). But after long procedure of automatic voice to dial the No. we wish to add & confirming the same & asking us to confirm the same by pressing 1. Finally got confirmation that the no. got added & Rs.5/- will be deducted.

But all in vain & the amount deducted for the added no. is not as per the Special 5 pack. When tried to complain in 198 the airtel personnel says as there is no such service presently & the same was stopped long time back.

IF THERE IS NO SUCH SERVICE PRESENTLY WHY 12141 SHOULD TAKE US THE LONG WAY TO DIAL / TYPE / CONFIRM. CUSTOMER CARE PERSON ALSO IN 198 ALSO CUTS THE CALL WITHOUT EVEN LISTENING TO US PATIENTLY.

IT SHOWS THE AIRTEL'S WORST SERVICE.

Request please improve your service & also to guide your customer care team to attend politely to the customer queries.

Deactive my airtel3g dongel

I would like to cancel my airtel 3g dongel, so please cancel 3g dongel number 9989461053
Vijay Kumar H

Cancel my 4Gdongle account

As our company is providing me a internet service and i am inneed of taking connection privately,so kindly cancel my account by disconnecting....and i have cleared my account balance on the date 09/09/2014 the number is 8105621486
emran.dharani

activate Advanced ISD call service

I am using airtel service with no.(9890205262) since last 6 years and just now i have converted my number to airtel postpaid.
I want to make a ISD call which requires Advanced ISD call service to be activated on my no.
and Customer care told that it is not possible to activate this (Advanced ISD) service on my no. till i complete 1 year of service.

So please activate this Advance ISD service on no. below.

Name: Emran Dharani