121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

sindhusiri

Oct 10, 2013

recharge has not done susccessful

Sir i have recharge for 125 but i did not get recive 1 gb so plesase recharge to this number are else further i will not use the sim for long time number is 9618916426
anbu raj

caller tune

sir i have caller tune in my name is anburaj is not coming in tamil sentance so please do urgently iwant thank you sir my no is 9894600768
VIKAS KOKRA

CANCEL MY MOBIL NOMBER-9998002030

SIR
CANCEL MY MOBIL NO- 9998002030.
OUT STANDING BILL DIPOSITE UP TO DATE:-10/10/2013,
SO PLEASE CANCEL MY PHONE MOBIL-9998002030
THANKS
FROM:-MUNSURATBALAKCHAND
CONTACT NO:-9825126359
amarnath singh

Please this number disconnect

Namaste

This airtel mobile 7894316481 not used, after the 10time jsg. office complent this mobile number i am not bill pey please this number disconnect

immediately.
suresh628152

Oct 9, 2013

change the plan 9840004964

change the plan
tarun0704

bil after disconection

sir, i have got a call from airtel that my bill was not paid for 2 months. But i canclled connection (0761-4040145) 3 months befor, i paid full final balance of 1435 /- (sl no. 538382, 538383 & book no. 21536) to airtel exucutive (akhlesh mob. 9300086135) . He said that your airtel brodband is diconected and also i got conformation call from airtel, after 3 months today i got call that my case forword to court.
This matter is putting alot of stress on me, am not able to contact any airtel official.pl, do the needful, immediately & contact no. is 09575078572
Tarun Vishwakarma
Atika

Ref Complaint No.53198411- Service Activation

Dear Concern,

The outgoing services has been barred on my postpaid no.9810717317 since Saturday,5th Oct. I have cleared the outstanding dues by making a payment of Rs.2500 online on Saturday itself, still the services have not yet been activated on my number. As per the TAT, the maximum time for activation is 48 hrs but it has now been more than 72 hrs. Have been using Airtel services for the past seven years and am really disappointed now.

Also have contacted the customer care several times and have got the same response that the payment has not yet been updated in your system. The amount has already been debited from my a/c on Saturday itself and the bank has also confirmed the same. Request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest as its really causing inconvenience.

Thanks..
Rengaraj

Oct 8, 2013

EXTRA AMOUNT IN THE BILL(9894106291)

I am V.Rengaraj. I'm using both 9894106291 and 9791906294 AIRTEL numbers...I have noticed that in my bill slip,there s an extra amount you have added along with my plan..That is..i have taken up only the "199 plan" for both of my numbers.But,from the last six months,my bill consists of some unneccessary amount that u have added with my plan as below..you have altered my 199plan with 299plan without my knowledge.I have added up the details for your reference:-
(9894106291):-
24-6-2013 my bill amount was 299.00
24-7-2013 my bill amount was 299.00
24-8-2013 my bill amount was 299.00
24-9-2013 my bill amount is 286.00
I have contacted the AIRTEL customer care.They guided me to do t same.please make neccessary measures to solve my problem and refund my amount that you have added up extra to my bill without my knowledge..
rahul bittu

499 plan pr 200 rupee ka discount dene ka update karwana

mere airtel land line no. 07272406226 pr 499 plan pr 200 ka discount mujhe offer kiya gaya tha. lekin wo abhi tak update nhi hua he 1 month ho gaya he.
so plz mujhe airtel se commit kiya gaya tha ki aapko ye facility di jayegi. so plz mujhe ye offer diya jaye.
nhi to mujhe mera airtel no. band karwana padega.
jothiramanujam

online recharge

Amount debit from my account but not recharged. Amount not return back to my account.
An amount of Rs. 110 has been debited from your A/C SB01010652 for an online transaction done at CC Avenues using CorpNet banking, Ref No: 00220130926076739780
on 26/09/2013 at 11.40 AM..refund my amount ...
jothi
Pramee

Oct 7, 2013

Request for cancellation of Airtel connection

sir, i had posted a complaint on this website on 28th September,2013,requesting the cancellation of my father's(Mr.A. Ravindranath) landline no.-04443535622. there is no response to this till now!!! earlier, i had sent an e mail to airtel's website on 27th Sept.2013 & they contacted me over my cell no.& asked me to post a complaint in this site!-the Reference no. i got from airtel.in for my complaint is LB092700085. later when i checked the status of my complaint there, it was mentioned-"closed'. i assumed, that the phone was disconnected. but today my father got a call from airtel, saying that he has to pay the bills& the line has not been disconnected!! he is a very sr.citizen &this matter is putting alot of stress on him!! am not able to contact any airtel official.pl, do the needful, immediately &contact no. is 9424116818.
thanks
prameela
piusawant

Oct 7, 2013

number is not working

my airtel number is of for 3 months and now i want to use that airtel card and it is not working properly balance is there but sms are not going what should i do
k.k.rajesh

Oct 6, 2013

online recharge

On line recharge pending. Amount debit from my account but not recharged .SBI transaction numbers
IGM6769149
IGM6799028
IGM6862542

K.k.rajesh
divyakhurana

Oct 5, 2013

Payment

conversion of postpaid to prepaid

M user of airtel service last 8 year
my mob no.9971243093

I want to change my airtel no prepaid to postpaid so i deliver my all document copy in hand'f document in your Sahara mall Gurgaon airtel store and I pay all balance payment dated 23 sep 2013 they committed your number will start with in 3 days .but yesterday I recd a msg from airtel that your payment is pending 1625/- it means your store person are fake or your customer care persons are fake.

i am very disturbing becoze they not hv start my prepaid number they told pay your bal payment first but I wouldn't pay any payment .if you not start my number I disconnect this service.

I never expected this from airtel
Please needful else i ll disconnect or deactivate my airtel sim.

thnx n regard's
Divya

neeraj123
harman bir singh

internet bill

internet charges is added on my phone bill while i didn't use it. please check the details and deduct the uneven internet charges.thank you
shekhar mahaal

Oct 4, 2013

conversion of prepaid to postpaid

M user of airtel service last 3 year
my mob no.8800810881
some month to offer me change my prepaid to postpaid my conaction by call from airtel consult persson.

so i deliver my all origenal document copy in hand'f document collecter boy side from airtel name of boy karan mobil no.8527491470
.sristhi buildings solutions pvt.ltd.(51/3A,first floor,tower-B sector-62,the corenthum,noida.

i am very disturbing becoze they not hv done my proper verification,my all document correct and i am live on same adders who i deliver all ready .and 250 cash in hand.

i want should again my verifecation soon and start my airtel prepaid to postpaid process.
please process this act soon .
thnx n regard's
chandra shekhar
b-855 new ashok nagar gali ,charch wali gali,near metro station
new delhi 96
neeraj123

Number Renew

AES advance rental plan 499 for 2 Years continue...

NAME-NEERAJ KUMAR
MOB-9818877786
4/2562
G.NO-10,Behari colony,Shahdara Delhi-32
EMAIL-nkaroar50@yahoo.com
Anitha Arunkumar

9566291122​_Regarding Data Usage issue

Hi Sir,

Yesterday i received a msg like "Mobile internet usage for your airtel mobile 9566291122 as on 03-10-2013 is Rs2640. Please pay Rs.2640 to enjoy continued mobile internet services." I didnt receive any intimation or msg from the airtel about the data usage then how i know about the data usage. Most of the time am using "WIFI" to download the apps. I don't know how this much data used. Please needful else i ll disconnect or deactivate my airtel sim.

Tarun B Nath

Oct 3, 2013

ISD

I am using the services of Airtel and I am a platinum customer.My Mobile No. is 9311086317.

The need to activate my ISD arose as my son shifted to Paris France.

I have been trying to find out what is the usage amount for the calls made to France,what is the best tarrif available for France but have not got satisfactory reply.Please help.

Tarun Kumar

internet bill

internet charges are added to my phone bill while i didn't use it. so, kindly check the details and deduct the uneven charges.

internet bill

our internet bill is added on our phone bill while we didn't use internet on it as we are using blackberry set on which internet doesn't work without net pack or WiFi zone so please give us a waver on it or deduct that charges
gunapoorna

Cancel Fixed line

Landline #:- 08244253045.

Line got cut on airtel on Sep-28-2013. My parents have called local # + went to airtel office to complain the same. No one attended to resolve the issue.

Thats the reason I called Airtel Customer Service on Oct-01-2013 twice asking to cancel the service. They said that cancellation department will call back in 4hrs (Raghavendra) and 1hr (Nagabushan, interactionn # - 308463972). No one has called me.

Today, again I called customer service to cancel. Finally, got the cancellation #- 39351858. But, said that it will take 7 working days to cancel and I have to pay till that day. If the line got cut and I am not using the internet, then what's the need to pay. Hence, I complained back with this reason - interaction# - 308599947.

Hence, I want the service to be disconnected ASAP and not to bill from 28-sep-2013 as internet usage is not available.
shankar kumar

speed and updates

Sir mujhse airtel office se call aaya tha jab humne connection ko cut kar diye the ,ar kaha gya tha ki apko 5GB data dubara update kar ke milega and 512 kb/s ka speed milega ,bt na to hmko speed mil rha hai na hi 5gb update kar k mila hai.................why?????????????? .
swapnapriya

Oct 1, 2013

not wavering the amount of 104/-

Sir/Madam

I A Swapnapriya Reddy holding the phone number 8008800790 post paid connection here by complaining you that you people have promised me to waver the amount of 104/- on the mobile number 9866190018 which was charged as late fee in June for the delay of payment which was not done by me.

the customer care executives so on telling for the last four months that the amount will be wavered in the next month bill but it was not done till todate.

Kindly requesting you to give waver for above said amt in the next month bill for which i shall be thankful to you.

RC BOOK - RC Book Not Received
    Dear Sir, Please help me get my RC book for car...
    sd454 stylish disco laser magic ball light - my product is damaged or different
    My product is damaged or different please replace my...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - bssc form not submitted
    Dear Sir, I have deposited amt.Rs.350 to Bihar Staff...
    HR MAJESTIC SOLUTION - feedback of zacatek service pvt ltd
    This is a false statement posted by sachin. Zacatek...
    Karbonn Mobiles - Touch screen not available.
    We purchased one mobile of Karbonn mobile, modle A11* of...
    Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. - RAKESH KINGRANI IS fraud person
    RAKESH KINGRANI IS fraud person & VERY VERY Big...
    Flipkart.com - Flipkart.Com – Worst ever website to shop #Flopkart
    I have been a frequent buyer of flipkart, snapdeal,...
    Noida Authority - Parking Fee
    At Sector 62 near market area, the parking fee is rs 10...
    Family credit,Two Wheeler loan - NOC Letter not received
    I mr. Anil Patole had purchased a two wheeler financed by...