121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

deepmal

Aug 12, 2013

not receiving bills in time and billing for not i have used.

My Land line number is 43238514 i want you to disconnect my live as i am not getting the bills in time and you are billing me for the time i have not used ,kindly do the needful immediately,and i have no one to transfer this line or give it to any one.
Please do so at once and also acknowledge the receipt of this mail
vijay p amritkar

Aug 12, 2013

disconnection of airtel broad band connection

your air tel collection team had come to my house for collection on 27 july but I told them to give me final bill payable to me tilldate with previous one year bill details, but they had given me only disconnetion ref no - 36186572 ( number given by SR. manager pravin gote verbally)
As i am shifting/leaving this house so I want to disconnect my airtel connection and give me final payable details and Email me as earliest regarding disconneting airtel broadband connection with final bill payable details.
thanks,
my airtel account no-7000368289
Pishu1959

Aug 10, 2013

Broadband plan changed without consent

You have changed my broadband plan from unlimited to 10 gb plan without my consent. I have sent you many mails but you have not responded positively and only delay without giving any solution. Please change my plan to my older unlimited plan or I have no option but to take legal recourse.
Pishu
Kameswaran Papuraj

Aug 8, 2013

worst broadband service

frequently net connection problem, lot of times complaint given , but still problem is in incoming line, i can't work net continuously,
example i am able to pay payment through net. Kindly disconnect you service. I can't pay without using net. Pl do the needful. Thank you for your service.
Kameswaran Papuraj
Mrs. Rodrigues

Email ID and Mobile contact

For Airtel fixedline and broadband services Account No.7006382121.
Kindly update your records for Airtel Landline 011-41081722.

Correct email ID is "barbed.marie@gmail.com".
Correct mobile contact number is 9811725799.

Startebillfl barbed.marie@gmail.com 011-41081722.

Mrs. Rodrigues
empirestudio

Request for disconnection

Sir/Madam,
My firm name is " Empire Studio and Digital Zone 9 " and my A/C no is 10790268. I request you to disconnect the service (telephone & DSL) as we are not using the same.Let me know if you need any other information. My mail id is gotoempirestudio@gmail.com.
Please disconnect A S A P.
Raghu.K
s.vijay kumar

MMS Settings installation

as my sim bearing no:9949833559 is in group(corporate) i dont have MMS facility..i request you to please release my sim to install MMS settings
v.chakradhara

change of email id

here by i request you that change my e mail id in to vemulapalli.chakradhara@novartis.com from all my existing email ids
mercybhuriya

CUG DISCOUNT FACILITY NOT PROVIDED

My complain is regarding my postpaid mobile bill. I am carrying three cug numbers connected with my one number 9630707682 which is my old number in state bank of india plan of rental 199. Last month i got two more numbers to be attached with the plan and i took cug plan the other two numbers are in cug plan but my old number 9630707682 is not attached for the cug due to which my bill amount is huge. but i was told my all three numbers are in cug please give the considered discount on my that number so that i can pay my bill and attach the number for cug so that i can enjoy the airtel services.my other two numbers attched with it are 7898497717, 9981177682
yashpal kataria

internet not working

my internet is not working from two months... but you have generated wrong bill of mine internet connection bill amount around 2600 we are not paying your bill because it is due to your mistakes... so please kindly remove this bill..
Regarding
himanshu kataria
oshiwara industrial centre

intercom line not working

our airtel no. 40109271, is not working.
ajitpatnaik

Aug 5, 2013

online rechare of digital tv

I had recharged Rs 310/- online for my digital tv having ID 3004549824 on 19/06/2013 by swaping my debit card
but the tv is not recharged with that amount nor the amount refunded to my account till now.My statement account
reflects payment maid to BHARATI TELEMEDIA GURGAON/27675 AND THE POS NO 4814 dated 19/06/2013
Hence i request to look into the matter .please make arrangement to refund the money to my account.

My email ID is ajitpatnaik.24@mail.com
rajesh aakash

change of old plan

my landline no. is 04442618038. i received a courier for change of old plan which i never asked for. so i kindly request you not to change my existing plan. if you are not able to do, then i will be forced to terminate my connection
Tanco

Aug 5, 2013

cancellation request of fixdline and broadband services

Dear sir..
i want to disconnect the ma braoadband connection ...as am finding expensive..pz do cancel the connection as alrdy current outstanding bal has been paid through online payment....pz contact to this 9739130753.and mail adress is ashwini.1712@ymail.com......pz do as soon as possible...
p.sreenivaskumar

billing of mobile

Dear concerned manager,
Myself P.Sreenivas kumar having mobile no 9866638581,as sreers.airtel people made a call and given details for post paid connection in April,2013. but we are interested in only about group plans for our family members, as the given information was given that the CUG plans for only companies not for individuals and they suggested let go for friend and family group.as they had given instructions we taken for these 7no's for your ready reference ( 9866638581-Rs 249-00/-, 9949792304-Rs 149-00/-, 9949741074-Rs 149-00/-, 9866638581-RS149-00/-, 9948899590- Rs 149-00/-, 8008119909-Rs-149-00/-, 99081719909-Rs 149-00/- ) .
as we check the bills suggests that all no's are not getting the given plan,thats why we had complained to your 121 staff after so many complaints ( and given problem rectification date on 5th August 2013 ). given response for the complaint no 52073283 dated 03.08.2013 by Baby ,as they called by the no : 9652919222 today and given the information that the Friend&Family group must be a maximum of 5 no's not to exceed.

how the Airtel people giving the lapse information to the customers "I had mention that we are happy with our pre paid connection and if may have got any kind of group facility then only we will get in to post paid , As Premalatha named lady called with a no - 9704678874,now Laksmi named lady is using the same no of sreers.airtel.then she gave me a suggestion for F&F plan .
Now we want the plan will have to be for all of our individualls ,other wise what the Response from your Network ,we want the solution are feed back no's mail to sreenivaskumar.padala@gmail.com.
For this how many days you may take please reply with the solution.
B N Safaya

termination of internet facility

I recently ported my mobile No. 9341280981 from Reliance. I had not asked for internet facility. I find this has been provided. Please disconnect this facility as I do not want this on my mobile
bvkittu

mobile outgoing not working

My mobile No.9177230562 is not working. Outgoing calls are not working. Kindly rectify the same
Kadharu

Aug 4, 2013

irresponse from airtel

I had applied for broad band connection. It was informed that I will get response within 48 hours. But till date, I have not received any response from anyone despite my repeated tele calls from my mobile and office land phone. My reference no received through sms is 1951295185.
mahadev123

Aug 4, 2013

Do not change the existing plan Rs 248 in respect of my mobile airtel no9008922322

Sub: AIRTEL mobile no 9008922322 M.mahadevappa
I recieved a message on 31st july 2013 informing me that BIll plan of my Airtel mobile no 9008922322 will be changed to Rs.274
rental,i do not want it ,please retain my original plan of Rs.248 rental.i have not asked for the change in plan.
Mahadevappa,mail id : mahadev4@yahoo.com

WORST SERVICE OF AIRTEL

SIR,

FEW MONTHS BACK I OPTED FOR TERMINATION OF AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE DUE TO SLOW SPEED PROBLEM. (A/C NO: 15736623 , NAME:AKBAR)

SO I HAD TO SURRENDER THE MODEM AND TELEPHONE THOUGH I PAID FOR IT (AT THE HEAD OFFICE,SANTHOME) .

THEN THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED AND I TOOK BACK THE CONNECTION ( I HAD TO BUY THE MODEM MYSELF FROM OUTSIDE) .

BUT I GOT ONLY THE BROADBAND ACTIVATED WITHOUT TELEPHONE. NOW I AM FACING TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITHOUT LAND LINE.

SPECIFICALLY, I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE CASH PAYMENT WITHOUT LAND LINE AND MY LINE GETS DISCONNECTED OFTEN BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING LAND LINE (THE REASON SAID BY AIRTEL TECHNICIANS).
ONE MRS.MANJULA CALLED ME FROM AIRTEL AND SAID THAT I HAVE TO BUY THE TELEPHONE INSTRUMENT AND PROMISED TO WAIVE OFF THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF 1300 DUE FOR TWO MONTHS. (REQUEST NO: 36299796) WHICH HAS BEEN WAIVED OFF.
NOW FOR THE PAST 20 DAYS THEY ( JOHNSON - HEAD OFFICE) MAKE ME RUN FROM PILLAR TO POST TO REACTIVATE THE CONNECTION. BUT THEY ARE NOT REACTIVATING IT, INSTEAD THEY ARE TALKING TO ME AS IF THEY DON'T NEED ANY CUSTOMER. I GOT FRUSTRATED AND HAVE OPTED FOR TERMINATION DUE TO THE POOR SERVICE OF AIRTEL.
THE ANNOYING PART OF THIS EPISODE IS THAT LAST WEEK A PERSON FROM AIRTEL CALLED TO INFORM THAT MY LAND LINE IS REACTIVATED , BUT AFTER A FEW MINUTES THE TECHNICAL DEPT. INFORMED ME THAT IT IS STILL IN DEACTIVATION STATUS AND THEY CANNOT CONNECT THE INSTRUMENT - LOOK AT THE CO-ORDINATION OF AIRTEL STAFF.
PLEASE CALL ME AT 9840705123.
vineet kushwaha

recharge

32 k sms pack maine recharge kiya hai. Lakin 32 k recharge par mujhe sirf 10 Rs ka talktime mila hai. Aisa kyu. Please help.mera number 9708106896
ramesh ullal

payment of bill

Kindly send me a cheque which has been invalid,for payment of month of june (Rs.1222.60/-)
Details-
My account no - 15151513
Cheque no - 629663
Bank - THE MOGAVEERA CO.OP.BANK PVT LTD
Cheque dated - 22.07.2013
ramesh ullal

payment of bill

kindly send me cheque which has been invalid,for payment of month of june (Rs.1222.60/-).
Details-
My account no - 15151513
Cheque no - 629663
Bank name - THE MOGAVEERA CO.OP.BANK LTD (O/D account)
Cheque dated - 22.07.2013
globaltech

reactivate connection

i want to reactivate my aitel broadband connection, my account no is 7006222738 and landline no is 01204261560 .my connection was disconnected due to late payment but now i have made all due and now i want to start it again but whenever i make call on customer care they give me the new add to submit my documents again .i live in modianagar so kindly give the add in ghaziabad where i can submit my documents plz give the solution asap i have make complaint many times on cutomer care but they are giving me the greater noida add to submit the documents which is not posible for me if u don't have service for existing customer so kindly let me know then i will go for other service provider .coz now i m tired from ur service u have all services for new connection but don't have any service existing cutomer .my mail id is alanreed29@gmail.com and u can contact me on my alternate no which is register in airtel.kindly reactivate my connection

Rishabh Jain
pradeep saxena

Aug 2, 2013

Billing of Fixedline and broadband services

Dear concerned,
My airtel fixedline and broadband services connection,bearing telephone no.07554290892 remained out of service for almost 10 days in June-July`13.Actually almost no local assistance was provided by the staff.The complaint then was lodged on 03.07.13.And it took almost 10 days to repair the same after contacting local heads many a times.
The bill no.142133661dt.24.07.13 generated for the pd.23.06.13 to 22.07.13 with due date 12.08.13
includes billing of down time also,when the remained non functional.My account no. is 7005801904.
Requested to check ur records and revise the billing.I am withhold the payment of this bill till ur response.
Expecting an early response on following email id.
Pradeep Saxena,
pkumar526@hotmail.com

Individual - Passport Application Status is same since 6 months
    I had applied for passport vide File Number:...
    DishTV - downgraded package failure
    Dear sir/madam , I downgraded my package from...
    Nagar Nigam Agra - BUILDING WASTE DUMPED -DRAIN CHOCKED AT GHATIA AZAM KHAN ...
    Sir, 1. Construction raised by Pradeep Bansal etc on...
    microsoft - 2014 Microsoft. world cup award
    Dear sir I reserved an. email 1 from de desk of vice...
    QI Group - Neutral opinion
    I'll try to be as honest as I can. I just had one of...
    idea cellular - Billing for non usage of internet in my mobile phone
    I have been a regular customer to Idea Cellular since...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE EXECUTIVE - NOT WORKING
    COMPLAINT NO ; 13575437 SERVICE ENGINEER CAME AND NOT YET...
    PF Office Jammu - PF not depazied from 3year
    Dear sir My name is VITTHOBA GAWANDE l...
    352759 - BG/SBLC FOR LEASE
    We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG,...