121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

Aug 16, 2013

CHANGE OF BILL FROM EXISTIG BILL PLANE TO OLD BILL PLAN RS.75/- RENTAL CUG .

HI

NAMASTE,

I HAVE TAKEN CUG CONNECTION WITH i.e., RS.75/- RENTAL CUG PLANE DURING APRIL 13 MY CELL NO. IS 7702722225 AND THE SAME CONNECTION IS BEING USED. DURING JUNE UR CUSTOMER PEOPLE HAVE CONTACTED AND CHANCED THE PLAN AND ISSUED 500 MB NET PACKAGE AND ADVISED TO USE ONE MONTH IF U ARE NOT SATISFIED U MAY RE BACK TO OLD PLAN i.e.
Rs.75/- RENTAL CUG PLAN . ACCORDINGLY I HAVE USED THAT PLAN BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THAT PLAN BECAUSE HUGE BILL AMOUNT CHARGED.

THEREFORE I REQUEST THE AIRTEL AUTHORITIES TO RESUME MY OF PLAN RS.75/- RENTAL PLAN. FUTHER I ALSO REQUEST U TO ACTIVATE INTERNET PACKAGE 1 GB FROM NEXT BILL CYCLE I.E FROM 12.09.2013.

WITHREGARDS

G NAGESWARA RAO

CELL NO. 7702722225 AND ALTERNATE NO . 9393102778 & .7386127861
raghu.v

Internet Connection Not Working

We have lodged a Complaint on 14th August 2013 (Complaint No. C073710) regarding the internet connection not working

It was informed that the problem will be solved within 24 Hrs. But till date the same no action has been taken to solve the same.

When we called up today and informed that the complaint is closed. (saying that there was cable fault in the area)
It is surprised that without solving our problem or informing regarding the issue how they can close the complaint.

Today again they took a complaint from us (Complaint No.C7150650) and has promised to come and solve the problem before 4pm

Please ensure the same so that we can restore our work which is pending since 14th August 2013

Vidhya
MEGHA1012

FAULTY BILL PROVIDED

This is to bring in to your notice that I have been using Airtel internet services from past 2 years now but this time I have been provided with a faulty data usage bill which amounts to early consumption of my monthly data. As by my A/c I get 8 GB of data monthly but this month(25th of every month) it shows fully consumed in the first week itself even after addition of 5 GB. I am really annoyed with such services of an esteemed brand co. Kindly check upon your staff for this wrong billing.
We start our working 10.30 onwards and the usage shows the following data which is due to gross error.
26th july,2013 09.10:56 32.3 MB
13 aug,2013 10:54:05 1.13 GB

A/c NO. 7005381972, Phone No. : 01296119763_dsl
raghu.v

Problem in the Internet Connection

We have lodged a complaint (No. C073710) dated 14th August, 2013 and we have not received any communication till date of that complaint.
Again when we have communicated to your office today (16.08.13) they had mentioned that the complaint has been closed. (saying that there was the cable fault in the area)
It is surprised that without solving our acute problem and not informing regarding the cable fault issue how they have closed the complaint.

This is the third date we are facing the same problem (Net and Land line is not working)
Today we have again lodged a complaint (No. C7150650) and communicated to your office and they have informed that the fault will be rectified by your office within 4 p.m.

Please ensure the same at your earliest so that we are able to restore our office work which is pending since 14th instant.

Vidhya
gavanpreet28

Wrong Tariff Recharge

Mobile No : 9650657801

I recharged my mobile with 3G 1GB plan (Rs.249/-) but till now this plan is not activated.I called the airtel helpdesk and agent he told that some other plan is activated on my number. Further, he told me that their is no such 3G plan available however i recharged from airtel official site (www.airtel.in). After that somehow my call got disconnected and i called 10-12 times and spoke with 4-5 agent but nobody was able to provide me a positive response. I also requested them to transfer my call to on duty supervisor and escalation matrix but no help was provided. Please convert my current plan to 3G plan as i requested. or refund my money..Thanks!!!
dummy

REGARDING ADDRESS

in reference to the address filled in verification form ,I want to draw your attention towards my address which is

RZ-33,A, UGGAR SAIN PARK NAJAFGARH, NEW DELHI BUT IN MY BILL VIDE MOBILE NO .9810977490
RELATIONSHIP NO. 1051818001, BILL NO 156941547 DT.6.8.2013BUT IN MY BILL MY ADDRESS IS MENTIONED NOT CORRECT HENCE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CORRECT MY ADDRESS, MY CORRECT ADDRESS, IS GIVEN ABOVE
,BILL MAY BE DELIVERED AT MY ADDRESS.
md143

disconnect da broadband

i am gng out off.....so i don't want to use inter net.please take my request nd disconnect dis...
nilesh.soni64@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2013

Appreciation of the executive Shaikh abuzar

I want appreciate your CSE named as Shaikh Abuzar. I was trying to solve my query but no one did which he did. So I want to appreciate him for same.

Nilesh soni
nilesh.soni64@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2013

Against the executive named as SURAJ

My name is Nilesh soni and my airtel no. is 7738950888. I called the airtel customer care because I was having issue in my bill. My call got connected to Mr. Suraj who is your CSE. I told him my problem and I asked him " can you see my bill", he shouted on me said "yes I can". When I asked him is this the way to talk to customers, he just disconnected my call. I again called the call again got connected to him, after giving his opening pitch i said my name to him after listening the name he again disconnected the call. This happened four times within half an hour with the same executive.
I kindly request you to please take appropriate action against him who is effecting your customer service promises in a big way. I hope Airtel does not want dissatisfy their customers. Kindly give a warning letter by which he will do it again with any customer.

Nilesh soni
arti3008

Plan Change

I am an employee of Japyee Hospital, a part of Japyee Group. I had taken a post paid connection under a corporate plan meant for Jaypee employees. It had got activated on 24th July with Rs 199 corporate plan. But it automatically changed Rs 99 plan on 2nd August without my consent. Moreover I was not informed about this change of plan.

This is a serious issue of gross interference without prior permission. My plan should be reinstated to Rs 199 and this should not happen againin future.
Mobile no. 9650413149
Company - Jaypee Hospital
arti3008@gmail.com
golulaheja

un used bill

i had purchase airtel dongle
of mumbai circle thy told me that it will work in maharashtra also as 3g but when i did complaint theytold me tht 3g is not in maharashtra the also told me to replace the card

And after 2 months thy r calling me for bill
deepak bachani

problem in internet connection

I have fixline. Broadband connetion 0141 4013703 and ac /no 7005943630 which is not working from 1 month .when i wanted to complain to cousrmer care my mobile phone automatically disconcted sevral times
rohitd

Port Change

I dropped request to change port but my request was rejected due some contractual agreement. If any contract has been made between us so I need a copy of that agreement. I don't want to continue with Airtel, So, approved my port change request asap.
prakash nagari

Aug 12, 2013

lot of problem in internet connection

last month i had a lot of net connection problem for 20 day this month 17th only problem cleared . i cant pay the full amount i can do half the payment . so make the payment for half amount
deepmal

Aug 12, 2013

not receiving bills in time and billing for not i have used.

My Land line number is 43238514 i want you to disconnect my live as i am not getting the bills in time and you are billing me for the time i have not used ,kindly do the needful immediately,and i have no one to transfer this line or give it to any one.
Please do so at once and also acknowledge the receipt of this mail
vijay p amritkar

Aug 12, 2013

disconnection of airtel broad band connection

your air tel collection team had come to my house for collection on 27 july but I told them to give me final bill payable to me tilldate with previous one year bill details, but they had given me only disconnetion ref no - 36186572 ( number given by SR. manager pravin gote verbally)
As i am shifting/leaving this house so I want to disconnect my airtel connection and give me final payable details and Email me as earliest regarding disconneting airtel broadband connection with final bill payable details.
thanks,
my airtel account no-7000368289
Pishu1959

Aug 10, 2013

Broadband plan changed without consent

You have changed my broadband plan from unlimited to 10 gb plan without my consent. I have sent you many mails but you have not responded positively and only delay without giving any solution. Please change my plan to my older unlimited plan or I have no option but to take legal recourse.
Pishu
Kameswaran Papuraj

Aug 8, 2013

worst broadband service

frequently net connection problem, lot of times complaint given , but still problem is in incoming line, i can't work net continuously,
example i am able to pay payment through net. Kindly disconnect you service. I can't pay without using net. Pl do the needful. Thank you for your service.
Kameswaran Papuraj
Mrs. Rodrigues

Email ID and Mobile contact

For Airtel fixedline and broadband services Account No.7006382121.
Kindly update your records for Airtel Landline 011-41081722.

Correct email ID is "barbed.marie@gmail.com".
Correct mobile contact number is 9811725799.

Startebillfl barbed.marie@gmail.com 011-41081722.

Mrs. Rodrigues
empirestudio

Request for disconnection

Sir/Madam,
My firm name is " Empire Studio and Digital Zone 9 " and my A/C no is 10790268. I request you to disconnect the service (telephone & DSL) as we are not using the same.Let me know if you need any other information. My mail id is gotoempirestudio@gmail.com.
Please disconnect A S A P.
Raghu.K
s.vijay kumar

MMS Settings installation

as my sim bearing no:9949833559 is in group(corporate) i dont have MMS facility..i request you to please release my sim to install MMS settings
v.chakradhara

change of email id

here by i request you that change my e mail id in to vemulapalli.chakradhara@novartis.com from all my existing email ids
mercybhuriya

CUG DISCOUNT FACILITY NOT PROVIDED

My complain is regarding my postpaid mobile bill. I am carrying three cug numbers connected with my one number 9630707682 which is my old number in state bank of india plan of rental 199. Last month i got two more numbers to be attached with the plan and i took cug plan the other two numbers are in cug plan but my old number 9630707682 is not attached for the cug due to which my bill amount is huge. but i was told my all three numbers are in cug please give the considered discount on my that number so that i can pay my bill and attach the number for cug so that i can enjoy the airtel services.my other two numbers attched with it are 7898497717, 9981177682
yashpal kataria

internet not working

my internet is not working from two months... but you have generated wrong bill of mine internet connection bill amount around 2600 we are not paying your bill because it is due to your mistakes... so please kindly remove this bill..
Regarding
himanshu kataria
oshiwara industrial centre

intercom line not working

our airtel no. 40109271, is not working.

DATAWIND/ UBISLATE 7CZ - Very poor after sales service from Aakash 7cz
    Ref Job sheet No. LKASCMH014J265 I have submitted my...
    GHMC electrical department street light - Street light not working.
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am resident of House No:13-1-90/11/A,...
    T24 GSM - Response to your complaint
    Hi Mr. Ghosh, This is Priya from Future Group. We hear...
    reliance energy - HIGH BILLS
    Dear Sir, We have been facing problems regarding our...
    freecharge.in - Cash Back Not Received
    Abhishek Jain abhishekricky0203@gmail.com Contact...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received - Aadhar Card
    My Enrolment number is 1320/15097/01907.I did not received...
    Reliance - Reliance Balance talk time not showing
    Respected sir, I am custmer of Reliance postpaid and I...
    121@airtel.in - PUK
    my airtel 9901948375 number asking PUK
    ZEE 24 TAAS - BMC staff negligiance
    Dear Sir / Madam, I am a widow and staying with...