121@in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

cs kumar

Jan 23, 2014

conference call

i am not having conference call facilities in my mobile my mobile no is 9880594111 and another no is 9880594112
balaprasad shatalwar

NON PORTING OF MOBILE NO

GOOD MORNING SIR,
COMPLAINT FOR NON PORTING OF MOBILE NO 9146008300,OF BALAPRASAD J SHATALWAR.AND PORTING NO VM288331 ARE SUBMITED ON DTD 17/01/2014 WITH ALL PAPER THEN LATE FOR PORTING IN AN AIRTEL SO THAT PLZ PLZ REPLAY FOR IT. MY MOBNILE ARE NOT RESPONDING LAST 2 DAYS,MY CALL ARE STOP.
THANKING U.
gvkrishnan

billing cycle

i am having a post paid mobile connection(9840545818) and a wireless broadband connection(9840714780) with billing cycles of 5th and 25 th respectively. i request you to change the billing cycle of the broadband connection from 25 th to 5th so that i may pay both bills at the same time without fine.
thank you.
G.V.KRISHNAN
PLOT NO. 165,II MAIN ROAD, LAKSHMI NAGAR EXTENSION
PORUR, CHENNAN
shanaya

Jan 22, 2014

landline is not working properly.

our airtel landline phone is not working properly. kindly pay attention to our problem.
rathinavelu

post paid to pre paid

i want to change my plan to post paid. my 9600071641 connection want to change the plan or i dont want to continue and i will not pay the bill bec of utilization is very less.
mayank.coolhot

Regarding Withdrawal of my Airtel Connection

My airtel number is 04443502552. This is regarding the withdrawal of my connection as I am moving to abroad shortly. I went to nearby Airtel centre many times and they asked me to pay my bill before 10th and they will disconnect the service by 10th of the month. They are saying the same from past 2-3 months. Every month I clear my bills and expect the discontinuation of the service but it is not happening. This month also, I cleared my billed and then contacted Airtel centre, they assured me that it will be done. But till now, it has not been disconnected. To be clear to you, I am not going to pay any future bills, still if you want to continue the service, I will not be bothered. I am drained out of patience now.

Thanks and regards,

MaYaNk
Mobile- 9940612800
mayank.coolhot

Regarding Withdrawal of my Airtel Connection

Barindip102

Jan 20, 2014

Airtel provided uncalled for Internet connection

My Airtel postpaid mobile connection No 9831265577 has been provided with internet connection which I have never asked for. I requested a week earlier to discontinue the internet connection forthwith. I am surpriused to see that no action has yet been taken to withdraw the internet connection. I would again request you to immediately discontinue Internet connection from my aforesaid Mobile connection.

Barin Basu

E Mail id: bandramo@hotmail.com
Barindip102

Jan 20, 2014

Mobile internet connection to be discontinued

My postpaid connection no 9831265577 has been provided with ninternet connection which I have never asked for. I requested through this site about seven days ago to immediately disconnect the internet service from my aforesaid Mobile No. I am surprised that no action hasd yet been taken about my complain. I once again request you to immediately withdraw internet connection from my aforesaif Mobile connection.
Thanking You, Barin Basu

E mail: bandramo@hotmail.com
Rajat kapoor

Jan 19, 2014

Airtel network problem at my house

This is to inform you that we are facing Airtel network problem at my house in west punjabi bagh address 3/81 west punjabi bagh from last 5-6 months , we have got 4-5 Airtel connection and we have complained about this several time to customer care but no action had been taken against it ,the latest complaint number is 54715545 . please take necessary action against it or we will be forced to change the service provider .

Heera Kumar

Jan 19, 2014

Change my mobile No.

Present mobile No. 8473955711 may be changed to 9401208281 since i have taken this connection from my
friend Mr. TV Krishna. My name is Mr. Heera Kumar
Muralishanmukh

Jan 18, 2014

Misuse of address proof

I am Murali from bangalore my mob no is 9740044997 I am using this no from past 3 years.Very recently some body has misused my address proof.taken a new sim (9591037374) I kindly request you to provide the id proof of the person who has taken this no.kindly you can get back to me on Muralishanmukh@gmail.com (9740044997)

Warm Regards
Murali
RAJEEVKUMARGUPTA

Jan 18, 2014

Reverce my internet Amount

I am Rajeev Kumar Gupta mobile no. 9971112792 using yours postpaid connection last two Year . I Am the Titanium Customer and my relationship id is 1026562518. I recived my last month bill but in this bill add internet usages also but I am not use any internet servise. Amount of internet usages is Rs. 319.80 + S. Tax . Pls look in to this matter and reverce my amount . I hope you understand my problem and revert to me as soon as possible

Rajeev Kumar Gupta
sitalakshmi m

pre paid recharge

i recharged my mobile no 9959155680 through mobokwik for Rs 75.00 talktime cr Rs1.00 processing fee 65.75 ser tax 8.25 .ref no 676246349.
Pawan Shrikul

Jan 17, 2014

conversion of corporate connection to individual

I am using the mobile number 9906907827 for the last 5 yrs under corporate conection issued to M/s. National Roller Flour Mills, Gangyal, Jammu. Now I have submitted the formalities for conversion of corporate to individual name i.e: PAWAN KUMAR. I hereby mention that a new SIM 8991550913098099963F with same number was issued by your office at BAHUPLAZA, Jammu. But for the last 5 days my said new SIM was not activated by the concerned making me handicapped as being Engineer I have to use the mobile phone frequently. Please intevene and instruct the concerned to expedite the activation of my number without any further delay.

Pawan Kumar
Engineer
Mob: 9858118897 ( My alternate number )
saikumarsps

Jan 17, 2014

Additional postpaid sim required.

Iam saikumar and working with reliance. I got a postpaid sim 9600153335 under the plan of reliance corporate scheme before 2 years.
Now iam in need of another sim with the same plan but when contacted the airtel people through phone and also visited directly but no proper responce, why am i not getting one when my other collegues are getting even upto 5 sims ???
Iam ready with all my documents, Kindly help..
brijesh kumar pandey

Jan 16, 2014

airtel connection disconet

disconnect of airtel landline no-0771 4050902
I have airtel landline no-0771 4050902 I want to disconnect the said no as soon as possible. Name --bhagwati traders gudhiyahri raipur
Address.because u have very poor service i complained many times but there is no response plz disconnect my net as soon as
possible
Farhan Imamuddin

Jan 15, 2014

Bill Update

This is to inform u that we have paid the bill for Dec Rs700 Recipt no:2931916.Regret to inform you this bill has not been updated in your record..The details of the broadband are given below.

Connection Holder Name:-Farhan Imamuddin

Ac No # 7006847657
Tel No # 05224017100
Mob No # 9956563146

You are kindly request to update the bill and confirm..
uttarkar jyotsna

Jan 15, 2014

landline is dade

No service
Dear care,

My landline no is 022-42645149( Alpha plus) from last1 month my no has in no service
Kindly request you to reactivate the same as soon as possible( 8 mbps 150gb plan )

Thanks .
jyotsna
Stephen jasper

internet not working

My land line No 080 - 40977747 internet is not working. Kindly take necessary action. Name: Stephen, Contact No: 9731212999
JSA & Associates

Delay in Connection

We have completed all the formailities on 10th January, 2014 (Friday), but still the connection is yet to be done. We were told that the connection will be installed the very next day, but they delayed the process to next week i.e, 13th Jan (Monday) in the first half. Still there is no response from the sales department and the connection is still pending. It is not possible to wait for three days to get a new broadband connection in this 21st century.
Please look into the matter and get the connection done otherwise some action will be taken.

Soumitra Trivedi

poor service

Ankit talwar

Jan 13 2014
disconnect of airtel landline no-011-4673999
I have airtel landline no-011-4673999 I want to disconnect the said no as soon as possible. Name --Trenddetters Propmart Pvt Ltd
Address 3861 sec 32 ludhiana.because u have very poor service i complained many times but there is no response plz disconnect my net as soon as
possible
spgowda

Jan 12, 2014

Cancelation of connection

My airtel no. is 9900029789. The customer care centre person took Rs. 1000 to give this no. and had told me about one plan, but now my no. is in some other plan. so the billing amount is too much which i cannot afford. I am using MTS from past three years without any problem and it is very cheap. so please disconnect my no. from today onwards. Thanking you.
deepak g p

Jan 12, 2014

can,t access "my account"

my DSL ID is 08066291646_kk@airtelbroadband.in
i can not create "my account" because i am not getting the OTP to my mobile number which is 9591208409..
please resolve this problem as soon as possible
Renu.devi

Jan 11, 2014

no service

Dear care,

My mobile no is 8754590974 ( postpaid) today onwards my no has been in no service
Kindly request you to reactivate the same as soon as possible

Thanks for rectification.

Indane Gas - Unable to get refill
    Sir I am an Indane consumer of SUKHMANI GAS SERVICE...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Anand As per our system records, your concern has...
    Make My Trip - Refund Issue
    Hi This is in reference to my booking ID...
    care@paytm.com - Refund My Amount
    Recharge on my no_9766615884 or refund my rs.120 to my...
    Idea postpaid SIM - Not transferred in to Prepaid and generated bill high Amt.
    Hi, i went to idea through Mobile portability from...
    HP Gas - cylinder not get
    Dear m/s summit enterprisesses h.p agencies I am...
    Airtel - Not giving service to the customer for which customer have...
    Having problem in reception of SMS. complaint have been...
    Dish TV - Dishtv
    Dear Suresh We hope your issue has been resolved....