121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

amruth79

Dis connect no

Please Dis connect the numbers given with immediate effect as I have cleared all the dues till date
9902015463

Please do reply me on my mail id itsupport@gnarchitects.com

Amruth
Itsupport
Gayathri & Namith Architects pvt.ltd.
No 14, Temple Tress Row,
Cauvery Colony Near Koramangala 1st block,
Bangalore-560047.
karunakar12345

not able to login

Dear Sir/Madam
i have change in to postpaid my no-9989024254 i am not able to login please provide id&password
rajesh karia

fot active the card

I purchsed a new card 12 before but at time this card is not activate ...i clear all the verification of the company .. my number is 9987729045 then plz. Active the card as possible as. This person which give me a card i dont know the name of this person i have only numbr of the person 9967741813. plz active my card as possible as.
mallasridevi

Dec 2, 2013

request to reduce post paid bill

sir,i have got a postpaid bill of amount 1400 and some more amont because i changed the plan in the middle.my mobile number is 9866579987.recently i changed from prepaid to postpaid.as i didnt know about plans properly i was there in 199 plan and my bill reached extreme with out my knowledge.so,i request you to reduce my bill to some extent or else please exclude sms charges from my bill.please help me.
prema chinnayan

disconnect the conncetion

we cannot pay the amount Rs.1000/- monthly. so please change the connection planning in Rs.699/-. in many times i will ask in air tel Branch but no one response properly.so now we wont like to continue this connection.please disconnect soon and we are going to chance my home in other place.
manisha bansal

REACTIVATION OF MY GPRS PLAN

I have always been fond of services that airtel provides , but not this time..
I deactivated by GPRS plan of Rs.98 on 22nd of november 2013. And no information was given to me about the reactivation of the same plan by the operator and neither its renewed charges...I will have to suffer a loss since now that same plan is for Rs.125 .I request you to reactivate my plan of Rs.98 as soon as possible..

Manisha Bansal
phone no. 9873150974
teja reddy .B

boradband bill

Fixed land line no 40281145
I was not her for long 1month so pending for bill plan
Was their 1900 by request I paid 1500
So their was no pending in bill
I was paid on 21/11/2013
Net was activated on 1/12/2013
My bill will generate every month of 11 th
So I cont use net in 10 days

I request u that please chnge my bill generation
Period to every month of. 2 nd
So I can use net and pay bill in time

With regards
Teja
rkvijay

Dec 1, 2013

Request for deactivation of data card post paid connection

Kindly deactivate my post paid data connection number immediately, my data card is not working,device got damaged. Please find the below data card number.

I have cleared by outstanding payment.
vr.akshara

Dec 1, 2013

request to deactivate the given number's

kindly deactivate the attached number's with the immediate effect.
bill amount had been settled till 30/11/13.
prajiratna

Block the number

I need to Block my number temporarily. But i can't able to contact the customer care executive.
If i try to call 121 its not connecting to customer care executive. what is the procedure. Please advice me.
arun kr chakraborty

airtel bill

sir,i would like to inform you that I have a connection no is 9831173558 ,relationship is 1036143033,bill no,249106945 bill dated 21 nov-2013,bill period 20 0ct 2013 to 19 nov 13,this sim blocked from oct 1st weak 2013, and I was informed to your executive on 121,i was submitted complain said above tn this regards, thirdly I applied to your tele com 22/17 S N Banerjee road, ward no 21p, titagarah. this sim and my ID proof photo copy deposited to this shop and but problem is not solved said above angels, why , I will pay duration period amount is rs = 153/-

Arun kumar chakraborty
kalian gram purba
Bengal enamel palta
North barrackpur, pc no 743122,
mithun999

Six Month Bill Details

Sir/Madam

please Send Before Six Month Bill to my mail I'd (mithunchakravarthy.s@gmail.com) On this numbers
9944992062,9944992064,9944992068

From
S.Mithunchakravarthy
accountant
Meenachi and Co
National nagar national metric higher
Secendor.
Omalur636455
bmdevelopers

kindly send password
poonamairtel

Refund of Money

I tried to online recharge my airtel number 9996887363 with INR 298 on 20th November. I made 3 attempts but only money got deducted from UCO account and didnt get any recharge. I registered a complaint on the very next day and got money back for my 2 recharges. But still refund of 1 recharge with transaction ID 332319227371 is left with airtel. I have called again and again to your customer care executives for this problem but each time they register new complaint and still there is no progress. This is highly shameful and disturbing response from such a big company like airtel.

Please give my refund back asap. Otherwise I am going to take further action and send this complaint to consumer court.
ankit89

Nov 28, 2013

AIRTEL GEGENCY MEMBER HAS STOPPED MY OUTGOING FACILITIES

With immense stress I am writing this msg. I am using airtel postpaid since last many years and I have experience well till today but today a person who is third party has stopped my outgoing and given reason that there is lost my SIM card due to this I have suffer for 2 Hrs. My no. is 9638890890

I hope you will take action against him and confirm the same.
govindk

Nov 27, 2013

internect connection

very difficult to get internet connection from panvel to thane on harbour side in the train

also i staying at panvel near railway station very difficult to get even mobile range

my mobile no 9987542048

also from kasara to igatpuri no range
macrego35

Nov 26, 2013

BAD SERVICE AND IGNORANT ABOUT SERIOUS COMPLAINTS

GOT THE NEW AIRTEL BROADBAND CONNECTION AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THE CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING RAISED COMPLAINT ON 21st OF Nov 2013 TODAY BEING A 26th NO ONE HAS SHOWN UP AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM THE MANAGER LEVEL WHO PROMISED TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM BY TODAY AND THE SAME PROMISE WAS MADE 2 DAYS BACK NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON HAS SHOWN UP NEITHER HAS THE COMPLAINT TAKEN SERIOUSLY ON TOP OF THAT THE BILL HAS COME ON TIME.
REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THE ZERO SERVICE GIVEN AND THAT TO OFFICE RUNS ON THIS INTERNET CONNECTION.
THANKS TO AIRTEL WE CANT FUNCTION OUR BUSINESS. NO PROFESSIONALISM SHOWN AND THE CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT HELPFUL.
Lakshmi Prasanna Parasa

Nov 25, 2013

Request to know the information on payment of the bill

I have taken airtel dongle 3G connection on Sep 2, 2013. My postpaid Number is 9791005957. From the Day 1 onwards there was no 3G connection and Network in my home. I made a call to Customer care and raised the issue. They told like by Sep 27th issue will be resolved. But even after that there was no 3G connection. I was fed up with the service and told customer care people to terminate the 3G connection on October itself. But they didn’t disconnect the Connection. Because of their ignorance bill was generated for 3 months and started to get message to pay the bill.
Again On Nov 2nd, made a call to CC and terminated the service. On around Nov 15, I have spoken to Renuka one of your executive and one of the manager named Krishna with interaction id: 1392420554, saying that I was not ready to pay the 3 months bill without using the net even for an hour. Then your manager told me to pay atleast the intial amount of Rs.500 and he told like he will confirm and airtel executives will call me. I agreed for that Payment. But still now I have not received any call from airtel people. Can you please update me the status on this because the bill was generated long back and it was getting delayed. Please confirm me on the following details:
1) How much amount I have to pay.
2) Mode of payment( How to pay the bill).

Please provide me with the response as soon as possible.

Lakshmi Prasanna Parasa

Shifting of ISDN connection-reg

Customer care
Airtel broadband/ISDN connection
Chandigarh

Sub:- Request for Shifting of ISDN Connection-reg.

Please refer to above subject, It is requested that ISDN connection of Account no. 12466613 is presently installed at 104, Dynamic Apartment, New GTB Nagar, Jalandhar. It is requested that this connection is required to be shifted at Ranjeet Avenue, Amritsar 143001.

Kindly informed me whether it is possible to shift this connection or need to be disconnected.

Yours sincerely,

WATER TANK ROAD, VIDYANAGAR
surjeet87

Nov 22, 2013

Against post paid bill

I have received the fake bill to my address. This airtel number(7895723232) i am not using. which have due amount 3140.75. I went to airtel office at Ranipurmor to regarding this bill but they had not given me satisfactory answer. So please check the given details and take the right action against this bill and i am not responsible for this post paid bill.

Following details are mentioned in this bill:-

Airtel No. - 7895723232
surjeetkumarsingh87@gmail.com
imagemarketing

Nov 22, 2013

internet is working slowly

from three days onwards airtel internet is very very slow for us.for that reason we are not able to do work properly.kindly check it and do the needful immediately.....landline number 044 42718884
arun kr chakraborty

Nov 21, 2013

Arun kumar chakraborty

I have a connection but one sim no is 9831173558 showing rejected, w,e,f oct 03 2013, I try 121 adhockery talking with them in this regards but problem is not solve till now, please look into this matter .
bobby123

Nov 21, 2013

bluff to change plan

sir i received call from your center renegading to change call plan of 299 to My Plan of 599 and said that they will wave off all due bill amount up to 22/5/13 the day on which My Plane will be activate but they not done so and stop my out going call please do some good so that i will continue my cell no. I try lot to contact their senior to solve it sense from two month but no response.My mobile no is 9971731281
krishnareddyyannam

Nov 20, 2013

every month bill

Please send postpaid bill details on every month of my mobile no.9963724077 to my email id: krishnareddy.yannam@gmail.com

+919829866507 - INtEr cAsT lOvE mArRiAgE lOvE+919829866507 bAcK sPeCiAlIsT...
    MOLVI RAHMAN ALI +91-9829866507 samsya hai to samadhan bhi...
    TimesJobs.com - Wrong account and info being overlapped with my account
    I have my profile registered on Timesjobs.com . I started...
    micromax - Micromax a117
    Hi, Purchased A117 Blue model 4-5 months back. its screen...