121---in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121---in.airtel.com

padragh

Feb 8, 2015

inward message not received

i have replaced a new sim card in lieu of old lost. no message is received so far after change the card cell no.9840559240
jayant21c

Feb 7, 2015

RECEIVING UNKNOWN CALL FROM 8003491808

I HAVE BEING RECEIVING UNKNOWN CALL FROM 08003491808 IS CALLING ME ON AIRTEL 09001733602 WHICH SHOULD BE STOPPED IMDTLY.
CAUSING UNNECESSARY DISTURBANCE TO ME AND MY FAMILY.

REQUEST TO STOP SUCH CALLS TO ME.
JAYANT

JAYANT21C@REDIFFMAIL.COM
jay prakash raj

Feb 7, 2015

dublicate sim activate na hone ke sambandh me

My airtel no. Is 8968133469 .
No. Activate nhi hua 5 day ho gya chandigarh sector 37-d mini stor se liya apke airtel office koi javab nhi de rha hai. Aspke airtel office ka no. Hai:- 01724080003,is par call karte hai koi responce nhi de rha hai,mai preshan ho gya hu. Is no. Ko jaldi se activate kije.
Apka customer :-jay prakash raj
BankimPatel_66

bad gallery service

I have applied for portability to Airtel from MTNL (9869480990) on 22nd January and my no. Is still not ported and just because slow process by gallery (Airtel - Dosti Telecom
Telecommunications Service Provider
Shop No.17, Bhivandivala Building, Lalbaug,Near Sardar Hotel, Kaka Chowki, Doctor Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Ghodapdeo, Byculla East, Byculla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012) people of the gallery are rude. They did not provided me any satisfied answer to my question.
manchikanti

sim activation failed

I have applied a duplicate sim card as i have some issues with my sim,,Its been more than twenty days..my phone still dint get activated and i have been to the store for atleast thrice in a week..as usual those guys trademark dialogue "Sir it will get activated in 3-4 hours"..Finally after visiting store for so many times i got a chance to meet the supervisor of the store named 'UDAY'..and he started assuring me "sir give us time till tomorrow afternoon..its been a day since he told me that..but there is no progress..why i have to suffer because of your guys IRRESPONSIBILITY ..I am not able to attend any conference calls from the office..IS IT MY BLUNDER CHOOSING AIRTEL..?

WILL THIS COMPLAINT WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR IS THIS JUST FOR THE NAME SAKE

My mobile number:9741972719

Airtel store on Whitefield road next to baghini restaurent
imran siddiqui

hellotune nahi baj raha

mera hellotune nahi baj raha hain . ise jaldi se start kariye.
pjadhav

Feb 5, 2015

iam not satisfied with my bill please send me my call detail s

My number is 9766145364 & I have been using this card since 1 years but recently from last 2 month I am getting paid extra.
now I requested for the call history in airtel customer care but they refused me.
Please forward me all details of last months on my mail id pjadhav.jadhav664@gmail.com
RAJASHEKARA V

excess bill

excess bill (Rs 1359) though i am in Rs 499 & Rs 99sms pack please rectify the bill so that i can pay the bill immediately my mob no 9901699477
RAJASHEKARA V

excess bill

i gave got excess bill (Rs 1359) though i am in Rs 499 & Rs 99 sms pack plan hence rectify so that i will pay the bill immediatelyy mob no 9901699477
vasim sayyad

Regarding Internet Plan

Your Airtel Internet Plan very costly comparing with other connection. If any special offer Internet Plan in my Airtel number 9975605054 then give me details.another I port my number.

Mail Id- v_sayyad77@yahoo.com

Mob no- 9975605054
Deeepan

No activated data

Dear Sir..

I purchased the new mobile from flipkark. That offered to 2 month free data.I activated 1st month.but second month am did not getting another 500 mp. Please kindly resolve.
himanshu Parnami

My Family Plan

I requested for activation of My Plan to 9829083132 & attahment of 9799490789 to Primary number (9829083132). My plan activated around 1st Jan 2015 but second number didn't get attached to the first one.Customer care talked to me about an hour & ensured me that it will be done as server is down. Now after one & half month, when I talked to Customer care today, I am told that number not attached. Please let me know the solution of payments which I need to pay for second number as bill has been raised & late fee charged for not paying that.
MEHUL VAISHY

Feb 4, 2015

Change the Modem

With the reference of above subject cited, please change the our Modem which is not working properly within a few days. We are your old customer since 7 years so please provide the modem to us with a WIFI connectivity.

My Airtel A/c No : 13907385. If you would not like to care your customer so that we have change the our internet plan from Airtel to other internet service provider. Our Complain Id : 53275124.

I hope that you would like to care with your customer to continue with Airtel.

Thanking You !!!
Best Regards,
Mehul D Vaishy

Account Executive,
For, Galaxy Freight Pvt Ltd
pashaspm

Feb 4, 2015

Disconnect of Telephone Line

Sir, we request you to kindly disconnect the land line telephone connection No. 080-42001283 at No. 22, II Floor, NG Chambers, VSN Road, Shivajinagar, Bangalore and to adjust the deposit amount with the the pending bill and inform us the balance amount to be paid, at the earliest.

With regards
Mohammed Obaidulla Shariff

reduction of balance amount

Sir . Iam using airtel number i.e 9840025433 for last 5 years when ever
I recharge i got my balance & i use these balance but on 22.01.2015
My balance was 50 rupees . I just cal Only one time & my remaining balance after call is 44.05 Rs 0n 28.01 .2015 i shocked to know thatall my balance i.e 44.05 deducted by ur company without any reason
When i used to call then to know that my balance
Low that is only 3paise .
I again recharce 0n 02.02.2015 . Of Rs . 100 & i got 86 Rs.today again i shocked my balance has become to Rs.20.40. I immediately call customer service home, no answer from that side
Today even i Am not even a single call then how u deducted 44.05Rs& Rs.66 . T
So i request u to look into this matter as earlier as possible . Kindly refund
My complete balance that is 44.05 deduct on 28th . 66Rs deduct on 03.02.15 due
Too ur company fault .

reduction of balance

I Have Recharged Rs.50 on 22.1.15 , it has been reduced to nil balance,& again i have recharged Rs.100 on 2.2.15 & now my balance is Rs.20.39

KINDLY RESOLVE.

cell no. 9840025433

balance has been reduced

As I have recharged Rs.100/- on 3.2.15, my balance has been reduced to Rs.20.39 on 4.2.15
guptarajesh

Feb 3, 2015

non transfer of postpaid to prepaid

I transferred from bpl to airtel and i wanted prepaid for my no 9821679930 but i was told that i should take post paid and then convert to prepaid after3 months.Now after 3 months your airtel staff at your Borivali west gallery situated at the corner of jamligully opp mokshaplaza say that itcan be converted to prepaid only after six months. the. behaviour of the staff is also not good..Kindly let me know when was this rule introduced and if this is not done i will be forced to port my no to some other service provider.My mobile no is 9821679930
RAJESH RUIDAS

Feb 2, 2015

DTH BILL NOT SEND

AIRTEL DTH TV
ID NO:3013934225
PLEASE SEND ME DTH TV BILL FOR EACH MONTH BECAUSE I AM NOT RECEIVED ANY BILL AFTER CONNECTION AND I AM UNDERSTAND BILL DUE DATE , BILL AMOUNT ETC. SO PLEASE SEND ME BILL DETAILS.

RAJESHRUIDAS@GMAIL.COM & PHONE NO :9062736061

THANKS
SAJAMAL KHA
E Josuva

Feb 2, 2015

Net work Problem

Dear Team, My Mobile no is 9894125293 My Location is Sulur Kongu Kalyanamandabam Back side Called Air force colony we Have a totally net work failure in this area, In door coverage also its very very very very very very very poor, we also Always recharge 3G plan only But not a single net work coverage, So nearly 50 Numbers are going to MNP If u Possible resolv the problem Other wise pls revert We are going to MNP

Thanking you Sir
shalini roy

Feb 1, 2015

weav of

dear sir,
please weav offf the amount of total bill of my land line no 0120-4160254 as well as posible.

thanking you
shalini roy
9810204251
sureshjkarkera

Feb 1, 2015

4G double data offer for 9972049567

I bought Xiaomi Redmi note 4G on 09-01-2015 from your store Mantri Mall Malleswaram Bangalore, 560003, invoice no. *01540270101865*, your store keeper offered me (ph 9972049567) 4G double data for six month at 3G rate, till date your not activated double data offer me, please activate immediate.

Suresh J
Ph 9972049567.
ak47ankit

Jan 31, 2015

money transaction problem

Dear Sir/Madam
I recharged my airtel number 9213342532 from Nittin communication for cash (Amount) 562 in deposit at since 3 days ago.
but money can't transfer in my account.
So i requested you as for as possible please transaction in my account as for as soon.
Looking forward your pron action.

lokesh11

Jan 30, 2015

wrong bill

I am using 9676447395 i have been billed extra money for more than what i used.my minimum bill is 300,but it costed me 900/-.
so please check the bill and send the correct amount.
pankaj. jain

Jan 30, 2015

Regarding invalid billing due to internet usage

Hi Airtel customer care,

I have already sent the mail on 14th jan. 2015 regarding my invalid billing due to internet usage on my both numbers 9717440074 / 9717550074. I tried many times to contact to the customer care, but all times he disconnected my phone.
I have not received a single call from airtel side regarding my bill issue. If you are not contacting me , Please send me the reply mail on this email id- jain_pankaj83@rediffmail.com.