121@in.airtel.com

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

Rakesh bansal

Broadband Net Problem

We have broadband connection ref.no.01160465840 _dsl is29264074 and land line no.01142331818 is fixed on 351,ist Floor,
veersawerkar block,vikas marg,Shakerpur,Delhi-110092.We so many times made complain on 121 regarding the net is not working.But we are not getting any proper res-ponce.Now my net is held up not getting connection.Pl,tell us what we do.
We have business connection.My business is held up.

Raj Kr.Bansal
Mob.no.09810287018
bala2604

Recharged not done on 9003144565

i have recharged the above mobile No. through online for Rs. 330 and it was not charged but in my account the amount has been debited. i made the complaint on airtel .com through phone and on online and i have been allotted the reference PR022500187
but till date i have not received the amount. kindly do the needful at the earliest

thanking you

bala
drrohira

Feb 26, 2013

Retreval of the old account

Our account as been blocked because of this we are not able to access our airtelmail account. kindly let us know the procedure to retrieve our mail as early as possible.

Dr. Rohira
sourav roy

Feb 25, 2013

DISCONNECT-9007086246

I want to disconnect my airtel no-9007086246 due to my personal problem. I want to disconnect this no on to-day(25.2.13.), So you will disconnet my connection from 25.02.2013. You will arrange full & final settlement as earlier. So, you will not further issue any kind of bill.

Thanking You,
With Regards,

Sourav Roy.
devendra singh raj

Feb 25, 2013

Poor Services for the Conversion from PrePaid to Post paid

this is to inform u that I am a very old customer of Airtel mobile, but now i am facing a big problem from customer care side. they are there to make the customer fool, they even not taking care of the problem of customers.
Sir, in last week i have requested to convertmy pre paid mobile to post paid, & on 22-2-13 i was informed through the SMS that my post paid services will be started within 4hrs. But after a long period of time it is not so.

So sir simply I want to know that If u can not fulfill the commitment made to ur custmer, then please I am free to go with some other company.

Sir take my matter seriously & sort out my problem within a minimum period of time.
Archana Verma

Feb 23, 2013

Network Problem

we have 5 no. 1. 9896256680 2. 8295956680 3. 8295986680 4. 8295968510 5. 9812968510 of airtel rental plan. I have submitted the complaint regarding network problem many times but there is no response from your side. Please expedite the matter soon otherwise we are free to disconnect your network.

Mr. Pradeep Kumar
1284,Sector-18,HUDA
Panipat
deepti.achhreja

Feb 23, 2013

Requested for a 999 plan and being billed for 1099 plan- Airtel

I had filled the form and requested for 999 unlimited wireless broadband plan from Airtel. The company came and fixed the connection but now they are asking me to pay 1099 and when contacted the customer service for overbilling they are telling me that my form says I have requested for 1099 plan . But I had not requested or filled 1099 as my service plan.

I would like Airtel to correct the mistake and move my billing plan to 999. It is the first month of billing and I am being unnecessarily
being charged.

My Landline- 01140562745
Account no. - 7006089778
Prayas Jain

Feb 22, 2013

disconnect

I WANT TO DISCONNECT MY 07412404094 NUMBER. BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM LOTS OF PROBLEMS DURING USING THIS CONNECTION.SO PLEASE DISCONNECT MY THIS CONNECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WITH REGARD RAHUL JAIN
nidhi121

over billing

My cell no is 9876195059 its airtel connection. we have another no. joined to it i.e 9876175059. On 15th of jan. i called 121 for actvation of net services which is Rs 98 for 1 GB . They confirmed me the activation. now i got bill of rs 7155/- for 15 days. firstly they said bill will be reversed then after couple of days they said it was not activated still after that they said we activated the other no.Now this is not my fault. I have not used even 1GB . It was just that my data network remained on .Just please look into the matter.
thakorramesh73@yahoo.co.in

dish tv installation

My name is Thakor Ramesh & My Dish Tv ID NO-3007372678 so please reinstall my DISH TV
My yahoo ID is thakorramesh73@yahoo.co.in My Mo.No-9727764708
HRITHIK

Feb 21, 2013

regarding prepaid top up amount not received

dear sir,
i have tried to recharge my mobile no 9894699556 through airtel.in website.when process going rs 200 debited from my icici card but my balance was remains same and amount not yet refunded to my account. please solve this issue as soon as possible.

i have recieved following message from 121 given below,
Your airtel mobile 9894699556 online recharge txn ID 849097of rs200 has been initiated.please keep the txn id for future reference.
date;13 th feb time 7.30 pm

thanking you

with regards,
K.LAKSHMI NARAYANAN
MADURAI
Datha

Feb 20, 2013

charges are high for post paid plan

post paid charges are very high.
it is looting customer pockets.
every one knows competitive the market is!
telusuresh

change plan

This is suresh kumar, I am using airtel post paid no: 7386111414. Currently it is on 199 rental plan. I have used net around 200Mb for that I got around Rs.1500 bill. I did not expected that I will get this much bill for the amount of internet I have used. The internet charges are very too much when compared to other providers. I want to change my plan to ultra 299 immediately which has 1GB free internet. I have reported this to customer care they said to send a mail regarding this. I want to change my plan before next bill cycle starts otherwise I want to disconnect this postpaid connection.
Please get back to me on this as soon as possible and also send me ultra 299 plan details to my mail.
anillekhwani

DISCONNECT MY CONNECTION

I WANT TO DISCONNECT MY 0761-4046719 NUMBER. BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM LOTS OF PROBLEMS DURING USING THIS CONNECTION.SO PLEASE DISCONNECT MY THIS CONNECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WITH REGARD ANIL LEKHWANI
mukund2000

Feb 19, 2013

wavier of rent for airtel connection inspite of disconnection request placed

Airtel broadband connection customer no. 7005934545
I have placed requisition placed on 28th Dec for disconnection of broadband connection
i received call several times in my mobile no for confirmation i have told them to disconnect in spite of it was kept on rental
basis and rent was charged and the connection was not disconnected Again i placed requisition
on feb12 the requisition no is 28623450 i have paid for the period used and i don't have any outstanding till Dec 28 so i request u to waive the amt.rs 504for the period where i have placed for requisition i.e., for periodjan and feb

regards A.Meenakshi
rajeev tyagi

Feb 19, 2013

disconnection of airtel no.

i want to disconnect my all these airtel numbers - 1) 011-43735325
2) 011-43735326
3)011-43735327
4)011-43735328
please disconnect this srvice as soon as possible.
rajeev tyagi

diconnection of airtel number

i want to disconnect my airtel no. that is -18001038851 as soon as possible please disconnect this airtel number.
umesh tandon

regarding instrument

my name is umesh tandon. my contact no. is 9810391687. my instrument is not working well . so, i request u to change it.
my instrument no. is 0120-4228754. any query call me at my mobile no. which is given above.
umesh tandon

regarding instrument

my name is umesh tandon . my contact 9810391687. my complaint is my instrument is not working well . so, i request you to change the instrument my instument no. 01204228754.
navinach

Sim deactivate without intimation

My Name is Naveen Acharya. My No. is 8349545695. I am Using this sim from last 6 to 8 month. before fifteen days i have recharge from Rs.255/- for 3G Net. upto 13.02.2013 the sim is activate & running smoothly. But from 15.02.2013 the sim is deactivate & when i call to customer Care they told that this sim is not in service without any intimation. My Id is navinach@gmail.com
anils singh

Not active new sim

My name is ANIL SINGH , my mobile no.is 7897182402 in the name of anil singh. Purchase a New Sim card dated -17/02/2013
but sim are not activate now till dated 19-02-2013 .please active the sim quickly. my mail id :anil.seeta@gmail.com
sranoida

complaint regarding Broadband usages against my landline no. 01244114367

I have one airtel landline number 01244114367 against the name Mrs. Neha Agrawal. We have been provided broadband connection. The account date is 8th of each month. I have received a message on 14th Feb.2013 that 80%of 20480MB have been used against the abobe number. Again I received a message on 15th Feb 2013 that 100% of 20480 MB data has been used. We are contrained to bring to your kind notice we have not been using the broadband to that extent. We have also changed the password at the suggestion of the Airtel team last month.

Kindly check and correct the situation. I was not expecting such gross error on the part of Airtel.
KLDS

Feb 18, 2013

Reqeuset for activation of plan to receive all massages (only) during internation roaming.

My name is Kuldeep Singh. My Mobile no. is 9818795192 (postpaid connection). Due to shortage of time when I was leaving India to Abu Dhabi, I could not make a request to activate my mobile no. during my international roaming.

Please note that I want to able to receive my only massages (from India) during this my international visit. Now I will be in Abu Dhabi till may-June of this year. I have already cleared my all last bills.
So please tell me following:
1) please tell me what are the chastest plans to suit my subject request.
2) How can I activate this plan from Dhbu Dhabi through online as my phone is not working here (Abu Dhabi). Provide me the details.
3) And also tell me how can I close that activated plan.
pinami

Feb 18, 2013

balance deduction

my no. 9650486407. I had a rs 34/- sms pack. In d month of feb i caled cust serv 2 knw how 2 reactivate it. .and sms pack offers. Executive Rajvindar kaur (name given by sup Amit on 18/02/13) gave me few option for sms pack. I opted for sms 42. I askd 2 activate, executive sd wil activate frm their end. Did not infrm sms 34 wil also get renew evn if u have sms 42 activated on no. Today i got msg for renewal of sms 34. I called 198, had a word wd exe Ram who sd i didnt col for sms pack at all frm d month dec til nw. He sd i caled for puk no (which i agree) and for normal recharge, i thought may b i hv as d exe can see the record on d system. But he sd i didnt col for sms which i dont agree. He kept on saying i did not col for sms so i had 2 quit saying that i did. He trasfrd me 2 sup Pankanj as per my request. He gave me all relevant response but d way was nt gud at ol. .later on he said.'' Its your mistake'' He sd he cannot help me. I askd 2 transfr 2 manager. He sd they do nt hav one. Wil gv d no. He than disconnected my col . I came 2 knw ths bcz he called me frm his no. 9560014913 sd he called me to gv d officer no. Are executive have right to col frm their personal no. ARE OUR NO. CAN BE SHARED ANYWHERE WD ANYONE? IT IS NOT SECURED AT ALL. After my col got disconnectd i called 198 again. Talk to Chandni, who do not knw how to take calls. Tranfrd 2 sup Amit. Sd wil satisfy. I askd him 2 go thrgh previous notes. I just wantd 2 knw whether you people make proper notes or not due to which i m suffring today. I came to sms pack is auto renewal. Sd sends sms alert. My question is if cust knws d service is auto renewal who is going 2 infm dt even if u opt for new sms pack d old one get renewed. Pankaj sd wtevr cust ask wil gv d info. Wt wil happen if u guys go ahead and provide some info which cust might nt knw , wil nt cum in our mind sometimes. . Wt if cust do not read english. U r sndng sms for renewal. I m gettings msgs in written in hindi letter to activate sms 42 numerous time7 but didnot get any sms for sms 34 renewal. My balance is deducted for 34. .thought i hv got sms 42 recharge 2 days back and stil have sms bal. No proper notes, No cust services. Why u people say at d end of d col mam/sir we have postpaid plans would u like to go for? Why not mam/sir plz do needful step in order to avoid unnecessary bal deduction. Why? Why Airtel have cust service, complaint dpmnt. . To bother cust and waste their time . None of d executive had intention to help cust. Leav ds they even dont bother to spk nicely to d cust. I would request to listen all d cols of feb 2nd and feb 18th. I hope wil nt get any disapointment. Thank u
LOUIS FERRAO

Feb 17, 2013

9902029977

I have never used internet. I never opted for the same. From your bill for January,2013 I find Rs.250/- + vat + service tax are added.
Please deactivate the same and seen the same is not charged in future bills. Please send me your revised bill for payment.

Regards: Louis Ferrao

Maruti Suzuki showrooms - shomroom mangments was not responding
    Sir This is Baji P having Swift VDI with Regn....
    jdpli@army.nic.co.in - NON RECIEPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT
    MATURITY CLAIM IN R/O OF PLI POLICY NO APS-NM-46532-L HELD...
    oem apple iphone 5 earphone earpods - earphone jack cracked
    hi its aman thakur I had ordered oem apple iphone 5 ipad...
    09560003318 - metar fallt
    metar falt s.no.09560003318
    Star Jalsa - Ishti kutum
    Ishti kutum r lead character archi akta criminal,kamalikar...
    09560003318 - metar fallt
    metar falt sarvis no 09560003318
    SBI FREEDOM MOBILE BANKING - recharge not done
    sir /madam, i recharged bsnl with rs 55, but i didn't...
    NA - Best award to Roop Nagar Police staff for open corruption
    Sir, I am compelled to approach the higher authorities...
    FTR INFOTECH KFS INFOTECH - Ajay Kumar Lucknow Fraud
    Ajay Kumar Lucknow Fraud I saw an ADD in OLX saying that...