121@in.airtel.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about 121@in.airtel.com

unitjob

fixedline number

dear sir,
my fixedline number are 0172-4444439,0172-4023344.these number are issued on ms shipra dhanta,i change the ownership of these number,i have submit all the docouments to ur airtel office [IT PARK] chd last week,but i have no response right now,i am nazma nd i submit all docouments,pls change the ownership as soon as possible...
nazma
SDEV

Ref: sbcpl@airtelmail.in
A/c No. 10163954 Shree Bhikshu Components Pvt.Ltd.
Plot No.383-384,Sector-24,Faridabad-121005

With reference to the above , this is inform you that we are the registered Customer of the Airtel Fixed line and broadband services. Our E-mail ID is sbcpl@airtelmail.in Stopped on dated-26.02.2013.

You are requested to kindly Continues E-Mail ID at your earliest & oblige.

Yours Faithfully
For Shree Bhikshu Components Pvt.Ltd
SDEV

Continues E-Mail

Ref: sbcpl@airtelmail.in
Airtel Mobile No. 991045709 (Sunny)

You are requested to kindly Continues E-Mail ID at your earliest & oblige.

Yours Faithfully
For Shree Bhikshu Components Pvt.Ltd
M.Loganathan123

reducing postpaid amount

We want to reduce the monthly postpaid broadband connection amount of Rs.1000 to Rs.300.Kindly make it arrangement as soon as possible.
kavya b

Requisition for deactivation of my mobile service- mob no: 9740067443

With reference to the above my mobile bill Rs. 1623 has been paid via check number 109264 dated 01/02/2013 of Sir M Vishveshwarya co operative Bank Rajajinagar 2nd stage Branch, Bangalore 560010, and it was cleared by our bank on 05/02/2013 and on 02/02/2013 I informed customer care regrading check payment of my mobile bill to your person Mr. Shivaraj around 12.20pm. So far there is no information regrading the deactivation of my mobile services. Hence once again I request you to deactivate my number & oblige and give me the deactivation confirmation number.

Kavya
girishsolanki

Feb 26, 2013

disconnect the cug nos.there nos.are 8128654287,8128654288,8128654297,8128654298.

I want to disconnect my CUG airtel no-8128654287,8128654288,8128654297,8128654298. due to OUR personal problem. I want to disconnect this nos on to-day(26.2.13.), So you will disconnet my cug connection from 26.02.2013. You will arrange full & final settlement as earlier. So, you will not further issue any kind of bill.

girish solanki.
ass.teacher
ola pri.school
ola ta.kalol
maulik_2172

Poor Services for the Conversion from to Post paid

this is to inform u that I am a very old customer of Air tel mobile, but now i am facing a big problem from customer care side. they are there to make the customer fool, they even not taking care of the problem of customers.
As i was talking with Mr Wasim Patangwala he is not understand my problem & Confuse me & cut the phone.
I have two CUG number, might be it's auto junret plan, you want to inform before week it is auto junret plan which is rental of near by 800/-, I have not receive any call for reminder, suddenly Mr Washim call me & inform me that for the same.
I don't want to continue this plan, want to prepaid my 9825780752 number or its transfer to on 151 rental plan.

I will call on 121 for the same they will tall me we send the request for 151 rental & should not have to pay 800/- rental for CUG.

Please conform & send me detail for the same as soon as possible..
Rakesh bansal

Broadband Net Problem

We have broadband connection ref.no.01160465840 _dsl is29264074 and land line no.01142331818 is fixed on 351,ist Floor,
veersawerkar block,vikas marg,Shakerpur,Delhi-110092.We so many times made complain on 121 regarding the net is not working.But we are not getting any proper res-ponce.Now my net is held up not getting connection.Pl,tell us what we do.
We have business connection.My business is held up.

Raj Kr.Bansal
Mob.no.09810287018
bala2604

Recharged not done on 9003144565

i have recharged the above mobile No. through online for Rs. 330 and it was not charged but in my account the amount has been debited. i made the complaint on airtel .com through phone and on online and i have been allotted the reference PR022500187
but till date i have not received the amount. kindly do the needful at the earliest

thanking you

bala
drrohira

Feb 26, 2013

Retreval of the old account

Our account as been blocked because of this we are not able to access our airtelmail account. kindly let us know the procedure to retrieve our mail as early as possible.

Dr. Rohira
sourav roy

Feb 25, 2013

DISCONNECT-9007086246

I want to disconnect my airtel no-9007086246 due to my personal problem. I want to disconnect this no on to-day(25.2.13.), So you will disconnet my connection from 25.02.2013. You will arrange full & final settlement as earlier. So, you will not further issue any kind of bill.

Sourav Roy.
devendra singh raj

Feb 25, 2013

Poor Services for the Conversion from PrePaid to Post paid

this is to inform u that I am a very old customer of Airtel mobile, but now i am facing a big problem from customer care side. they are there to make the customer fool, they even not taking care of the problem of customers.
Sir, in last week i have requested to convertmy pre paid mobile to post paid, & on 22-2-13 i was informed through the SMS that my post paid services will be started within 4hrs. But after a long period of time it is not so.

So sir simply I want to know that If u can not fulfill the commitment made to ur custmer, then please I am free to go with some other company.

Sir take my matter seriously & sort out my problem within a minimum period of time.
Archana Verma

Feb 23, 2013

Network Problem

we have 5 no. 1. 9896256680 2. 8295956680 3. 8295986680 4. 8295968510 5. 9812968510 of airtel rental plan. I have submitted the complaint regarding network problem many times but there is no response from your side. Please expedite the matter soon otherwise we are free to disconnect your network.

Mr. Pradeep Kumar
1284,Sector-18,HUDA
Panipat
deepti.achhreja

Feb 23, 2013

Requested for a 999 plan and being billed for 1099 plan- Airtel

I had filled the form and requested for 999 unlimited wireless broadband plan from Airtel. The company came and fixed the connection but now they are asking me to pay 1099 and when contacted the customer service for overbilling they are telling me that my form says I have requested for 1099 plan . But I had not requested or filled 1099 as my service plan.

I would like Airtel to correct the mistake and move my billing plan to 999. It is the first month of billing and I am being unnecessarily
being charged.

My Landline- 01140562745
Account no. - 7006089778
Prayas Jain

Feb 22, 2013

disconnect

I WANT TO DISCONNECT MY 07412404094 NUMBER. BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM LOTS OF PROBLEMS DURING USING THIS CONNECTION.SO PLEASE DISCONNECT MY THIS CONNECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WITH REGARD RAHUL JAIN
nidhi121

over billing

My cell no is 9876195059 its airtel connection. we have another no. joined to it i.e 9876175059. On 15th of jan. i called 121 for actvation of net services which is Rs 98 for 1 GB . They confirmed me the activation. now i got bill of rs 7155/- for 15 days. firstly they said bill will be reversed then after couple of days they said it was not activated still after that they said we activated the other no.Now this is not my fault. I have not used even 1GB . It was just that my data network remained on .Just please look into the matter.
thakorramesh73@yahoo.co.in

dish tv installation

My name is Thakor Ramesh & My Dish Tv ID NO-3007372678 so please reinstall my DISH TV
My yahoo ID is thakorramesh73@yahoo.co.in My Mo.No-9727764708
HRITHIK

Feb 21, 2013

regarding prepaid top up amount not received

dear sir,
i have tried to recharge my mobile no 9894699556 through airtel.in website.when process going rs 200 debited from my icici card but my balance was remains same and amount not yet refunded to my account. please solve this issue as soon as possible.

i have recieved following message from 121 given below,
Your airtel mobile 9894699556 online recharge txn ID 849097of rs200 has been initiated.please keep the txn id for future reference.
date;13 th feb time 7.30 pm

thanking you

with regards,
K.LAKSHMI NARAYANAN
MADURAI
Datha

Feb 20, 2013

charges are high for post paid plan

post paid charges are very high.
it is looting customer pockets.
every one knows competitive the market is!
telusuresh

change plan

This is suresh kumar, I am using airtel post paid no: 7386111414. Currently it is on 199 rental plan. I have used net around 200Mb for that I got around Rs.1500 bill. I did not expected that I will get this much bill for the amount of internet I have used. The internet charges are very too much when compared to other providers. I want to change my plan to ultra 299 immediately which has 1GB free internet. I have reported this to customer care they said to send a mail regarding this. I want to change my plan before next bill cycle starts otherwise I want to disconnect this postpaid connection.
Please get back to me on this as soon as possible and also send me ultra 299 plan details to my mail.
anillekhwani

DISCONNECT MY CONNECTION

I WANT TO DISCONNECT MY 0761-4046719 NUMBER. BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM LOTS OF PROBLEMS DURING USING THIS CONNECTION.SO PLEASE DISCONNECT MY THIS CONNECTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WITH REGARD ANIL LEKHWANI
mukund2000

Feb 19, 2013

wavier of rent for airtel connection inspite of disconnection request placed

Airtel broadband connection customer no. 7005934545
I have placed requisition placed on 28th Dec for disconnection of broadband connection
i received call several times in my mobile no for confirmation i have told them to disconnect in spite of it was kept on rental
basis and rent was charged and the connection was not disconnected Again i placed requisition
on feb12 the requisition no is 28623450 i have paid for the period used and i don't have any outstanding till Dec 28 so i request u to waive the amt.rs 504for the period where i have placed for requisition i.e., for periodjan and feb

regards A.Meenakshi
rajeev tyagi

Feb 19, 2013

disconnection of airtel no.

i want to disconnect my all these airtel numbers - 1) 011-43735325
2) 011-43735326
3)011-43735327
4)011-43735328
please disconnect this srvice as soon as possible.
rajeev tyagi

diconnection of airtel number

i want to disconnect my airtel no. that is -18001038851 as soon as possible please disconnect this airtel number.
umesh tandon

regarding instrument

my name is umesh tandon. my contact no. is 9810391687. my instrument is not working well . so, i request u to change it.
my instrument no. is 0120-4228754. any query call me at my mobile no. which is given above.

care@irctc.co.in - TICKET NOT BOOKED BUT AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED
    HELLO sir/madm i booked a ticket today.....i follwed all...
    84821 - Application for forgot nuxal effected code in my...
    sir, With due respect and humble submision i,...
    121@airtel.in - airtel money
    sir mai apna aitel money account site par login karte hai...
    care@irctc.co.in - non refund of failed transaction for reservation Rs.81/-
    Vide TR ID 0883484496 my reservation on 06-04-2014 has...
    Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam or GDA - Making of Speed Breaker in rakesh marg
    Sir, In Rakesh Marg Colony ,near RK Banqet Hall , Making...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - Payment Deducted From Account but have not received any...
    I filled in the registration form for Probationary Officer...
    Ibps - error message
    Hi I applied for the SBI Ibps 2014 on 22nd April but as...
    Emudhra - I want full refund!!!
    The payment reference number is : PAN508793093151 and PAN...
    CHERIL - SBI PO FORM ID AND PWD NOT RECEIVED AND MONEY IS DEBITED
    RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PO REQRUITMENT FORM...