Aadhaar Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aadhaar Card

M Sarkar

May 20, 2016

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour / Resolved under Manual Problem 100%

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed

Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Aadhaar card missing
Aadhaar enrollment missing
Name and pin code does not Match
Rejected duplicate issue
Aadhaar under manual chek sinc long time
Mobe / Email Reg
DOB correction
Name correction
Address correction Etc.

I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd

Send your detail and contact this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
aquachap

May 12, 2016

ADHAAR CARD NOT GENERATED

Please note that I have enrolled for my Aadhaar card on 26/08/2011 but still I have not yet received my AADHAR CARD. Below my find my details

Name- Gurmeet Kaur
Enrolment No- 1008/50638/01189
Date- 26/08/2011 12:09:14

The Check Aadhaar Status is saying “This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days.”
Please help in this matter

Thanks and regards,
Gurmeet Kaur
harsh dayal sharma

May 6, 2016

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed.

My Enrolment No: 1409/12806/13591 Date:23/04/2016 15:07:52

I have checked the aadhaar card status on site it is showing that, This enrollment number is under manual check. Aadhaar generation may be delayed.
I have urgent requirement so please kindly check and confirm what is the issue .

Mob no:9873107450
Girish S K

May 2, 2016

This enrollment is under manual check from last 8 months

Enrollment Nos
2017/60011/03556 28/06/2015 10:21:28

It is been more than 8 months after I applied for Aadhaar card.

The status says "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed". I called the customer service but they are claiming my data is not uploaded, so I went to enrollment centre and they told us they will reupload my data. Please help me in getting my AADHAR card.

Please let me know if I need to reapply.

Girish S.K
RajaBrahmaiahChowdary

May 2, 2016

Name: Raja Brahmaiah Chowdary

Enrollment Number:02068012919965 20/01/2016 15:28:57

Its been 100 days completed and still the status showing its under Manual check and will get delayed... how many days it will take to generate the card.

Please help us.
vishal005usa

Apr 25, 2016

Enrollment No.: 1249/21999/71974 Date: 25/03/2016 17:45:08

Name: Kavya Pingle Mobile No. 9768445150

When check the status of aadhar application, it shows the following message:-

Kindly do the needful urgently.

Vishal Pingle
Vishal005usa@gmail.com
nallamekala rajani

Apr 20, 2016

Bio metric update & name correction

Good afternoon medam/sir,

Enrollment No:2052/11271/87622 Date:27/11/2015 12:29:25

Name: NALLAMEKALA RAJANI

The status says "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhar generation may be delayed". Please check again after a few days.

Almost 4months completed,but i can't get update data. This aadhar is required for fee reimbursement in college, so please consider this request and solve my problem as soon as possible medam/sir.

Thanks&Regards,
N.Rajani.
Sucharita Behera

Apr 19, 2016

Adhar enrollment is under manual check.

I had enrolled for adhar card on 03/09/2015 and not have recieved yet. My enrollment is under manual chek now also. Please help me I need my adhar card as soon as possible.
Kindly check what is the issue.

Enrollment no. 0202/87659/00204 Date: 03/09/2015 09:33:45

Sucharita Behera
email: behertasucharita58 @gmail.com
arbindo.ghosh

Apr 9, 2016

Adhar card not recieved 3 months gone.

Enrollment No. 0206/27317/18141 Date: 23/01/2016 11:18:34

Name: Arbindo ghosh Mobile No. 7781860519
Email id registered is - arvind.ghosh0308@gmail.com

When check the status of aadhar application, it shows the following message:-

Kindly do needful urgently.

Arbindo ghosh
email: arvind.ghosh0308@gmail.com
mobile: 7781860519
senguptaprotik

Mar 29, 2016

Aadhar Enrollment delayed

I have enrolled twice for aadhar but have not received my aadhar card number since last 4-5 months. Please help

Below are the details of both enrollment
2017/90121/25018 09/10/2015 13:32:49
1425/12633/00524 20/11/2015 12:58:08

For both the cases status shown online is that file is waiting for manual check.
Santhosh Sankar

Mar 23, 2016

AADhar still under manual check

I had applied for Aadhar card with Enrollment no:2017/30615/39424 date and time:14/10/2015 11:07:29.When i checked my card status i get this same message"This enrollment is under manual checks and aadhar generation maybe delayed. Please check again after a few days."for the past four months whereas my friends got their respective cards within two months.Please do the needful since i need it urgently.
gouri sanjay pal

Mar 14, 2016

Adhar not generated

My enrollment no. is 2017/50058/49870 date and time is 30/11/2015; 14:41:25; since last three months that " This Aadhar is under manual check up please try again after few days: since last three I could not understand the meaning of few days... as months has already passed by reading again and again same msg.... in the middle i was getting the status; due to technical reasons your aadhar could not be processed;

I need to apply for passport, and aadhar is a must... please help me out for generation of my adhar on urgent basis...

email ie: gourimanoharan@gmail.com
pawan singh 1787

Mar 11, 2016

Aadhaar shows for long time

Aadhaar shows for long time that my aadhar enrollment is under manual check,it will be delayed.

enrollment no.2080/88112/55893

date 30/11/2015 time 17;29:24
please help me to generate it.

contact No.pwnpawan1@gmail.com
mob No ;-8826576390
MANOJAMTEK

Mar 3, 2016

My EID - 1491/20371/05909
Date and Time 23/10/2015 12:21:29

It has been over 4month now and the statu show his:this enrollment is under manul check and aadhaar generation may be delayed
please again after a few day .May I Request you to kindly do needful urgently.

Manoj Kumar
My Mobile no :-9889463647
anoopmalhotra

Feb 26, 2016

Aadhar card under manual check

My aadhar card status is showing as "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days."

Enrollment No. 1427/56085/03563
Date/Time: 03/02/2016 16:46:53

Can you please let me know if it has been stuck somewhere and any further course of action is required from my side because I need it urgently. And all my family member who register for aadhar card with me received their aadhar card...so please check out the problem try to clear it as soon as posible.

Many thanks
Anoop Malhotra
MANOJAMTEK

Feb 24, 2016

My EID - 1491/20371/05909
Date and Time 23/10/2015 12:21:29

please again after a few day .May I Request you to kindly let me know when my Aadhaar card will be generated

Manoj Kumar
My Mobile no :-9889463647
jeeva jee

Feb 17, 2016

aadhar card not received

this enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed can you pls check
e.no2040603801926
balakpana

Feb 11, 2016

Aadhaar generation delayed due to manual checks

My Aadhar card status is showing as "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days."
It has really been a 3months.

2017/30609/64191 14/11/2015 13:18:58

Can you please check and do the needful.
Anil Wanchoo

Feb 10, 2016

Enrolled eight months back,but Aadhar not generated

Sir/Madam
My enrollment No:13551355810854,registered on 26/06/2015 at 15/00/08 has not been generated till date.when the status is checked,
the site says it is under mannual check,please check after some days.This status is for the last around six months.Please help and
intimate how to solve this "MANNUAL CHECK" problem.
SHEEL WANCHOO
H.No:195,Sector:4,Pamposh Colony,
Janipur-Jammu-180007.
T.K.Raghuraman

Feb 9, 2016

Delay in Aadhar generation

My Enrollment No: 2043/88359/02169 Date: 02/01/2016 12:05:44

What is the meaning of this message? Is it a regular information or any issue related?

Thanks in advance.
mohini ft

Feb 5, 2016

I have checked the aadhaar portal it is suggesting this enrollment number is under manual check. Aadhaar generation may be delayed.

my enlorment id - 0206/56410/0269
date - 20/12/2015
time 12:00:32

Kindly check and confirm what is the issue.

thanks and regard
ua786

Jan 28, 2016

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed
what is the meaning of this line.
chindam paramesh

Jan 21, 2016

Aadhar generation delayed due to manual checks

My aadhaar enrollment number is 2052/10846/28160 Date and Time 22/12/2015 17:29:09

Kindly check and confirm what is the issue. With Regards,
Neelam Ambika,
mail: parameshch007@gmail.com
cell no;8790113353
rekha mdel

Jan 12, 2016

eid not avelebal

dear sir
Enrolment No is not avelabal ... please my aadar card issu
vishmat54

Dec 29, 2015

My aadhaar enrollment number is 1487/10240/11815 07/12/2015 13:35:44

Kindly check and confirm what is the issue.

Micromax mobile - complaint about mobile
    I was brought one handset of Micromax ( canvas spark Q380)...
    IFB 7Kg direct drive digital washing machine - IFB
    Dear Gvrvarma, Hope your issue has been resolved. In...
    Videocon D2H - Remote not working
    No body answer properly and your nodal officer not picking...
    PayTM Mobile Solutions - fraud call from sbi credit card ,deduct ed amount rs 19900...
    dear sir/madam, this is to inform you that through my sbi...
    Crizal lenses - Crizal glasses
    Crizal lenses for glasses the WORST quality I have ever...
    Reliance Digital - Reliance Digital
    RE: Service/Repair Dear Arbind, Your complaint has...
    Idea Celluler Ltd - Unwanted deduction for SMS
    Hello SIr My mobile number is 9914928196 I have...
    DHFL - In response to your complaint
    Dear Mr. Vikky Gupta, We have forwarded your query to...