Aadhaar Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aadhaar Card

kushal12

Jul 23, 2016

aadhaar card showing manual check

sir/madam

My enrollment no.2036/90163/01633 date 04/07/2016 time 18/04/10 . my aadhaar card is under manual check and i need it urgently can you please look into the matter plzz.....

regards kushal
Kushal Kadel

Jul 15, 2016

Aadhar not yet issued

My aadhar card status is showing as "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days."

Enrollment No. 1338/60025/02356
Date/Time: 22/06/2013 16:12:29

Today it's showing there is technical problem so can't show status.

Please do the needful I want it urgent because I have to submit it in ration office and gas connection office.
As I want it urgently.

Many many thanks
Kushal Kadel
Shab khan

Jul 12, 2016

Aadhar not yet issued

Enrollment No. 1067/16653/00090
Date/Time: 07/06/2016 15:00:42

Today it's showing there is technical problem so can't show status.

As I want it urgently.

Many many thanks
Shabana Khan

Jul 11, 2016

Aadhaar Under manual chek problem will Resolved just 48-72 Hour

Send your deail with contact Number…Problem will Resolved just 48 Hour
Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed

Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Address correction Etc.

I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd

Send your detail and contact this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
Ravi shrama

Jul 8, 2016

Aadhaar card under manual check

Enrollment No. 1047/29214/01936
Date/Time: 21/05/2016,10:02:15

Can you please let me know if it has been stuck somewhere and any further course of action is required from my side because I need it urgently. And all my family member who register for aadhar card with me received their aadhar card...so please check out the problem try to clear it as soon as posible.
mrbiru

Jul 7, 2016

Enrolled eight months back,but Aadhar not generated

Sir/Madam
My enrollment No:2017/60613/75993,registered on 31/10/2015 at 13:08:07 has not been generated till date.when the status is checked,
the site says it is under mannual check,please check after some days.This status is for the last around eight months.Please help and
intimate how to solve this "MANNUAL CHECK" problem.
emailid:kumar.mrbiru32143@gmail.com
mrbiru

Jul 1, 2016

Enrolled eight months back,but Aadhar not generated

Sir/Madam
intimate how to solve this "MANNUAL CHECK" problem.
birbal kumar
dharam1983

Jun 29, 2016

manual check

m
I have applied for adhar card in December. But I havent received. It says under manual check.

EID:- 1249/21998/39360 and Date- 19/12/2015, 13:04:14

Dilip singh
kanmanikumarasamy

Jun 26, 2016

Have not got Aadhar Card

My grandma has enrolled for Aadhar card. The EID -2007/13320/55771 28/12/2013 15:51:26 , when we checked it "Technical Issue and re-enroll "

she has re-enrolled. EID - 2043/50425/22268 07/08/2015 14:07:37 "Data rejected and re-enroll"

so again re-enrolled - 2043/30410/00219 22/04/2016 15:34:26 "Data Rejected and re-enroll"

Again Re-enrolled -2017/80164/00295 29/05/2016 16:34:31 "Under Manual Check. Please check after few days."

Kindly help us to get aadhar card :(
Vatsal Bhatt

Jun 13, 2016

Adhar Card Under Manual Check

I have applied for adhar card in January. But I havent received. It says under manual check.

EID:- 1067-43386-10208 12/01/2016 16:21:52

goldytelecom

May 29, 2016

aadhaar update

my aadhaar no. 704556878883
i am enrolled fpr aadhaar updating .
enrollment no is2072/00005/54861 date tme 11/05/2016 15:16:30
status showing:this enrollment is under manual check.aadhaar genration may be delayed.please please please solve this issue immidiatly. thank you.

May 20, 2016

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour / Resolved under Manual Problem 100%

aquachap

May 12, 2016

ADHAAR CARD NOT GENERATED

Please note that I have enrolled for my Aadhaar card on 26/08/2011 but still I have not yet received my AADHAR CARD. Below my find my details

Name- Gurmeet Kaur
Enrolment No- 1008/50638/01189
Date- 26/08/2011 12:09:14

The Check Aadhaar Status is saying “This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed. Please check again after a few days.”
Please help in this matter

Thanks and regards,
Gurmeet Kaur
harsh dayal sharma

May 6, 2016

This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed.

My Enrolment No: 1409/12806/13591 Date:23/04/2016 15:07:52

I have checked the aadhaar card status on site it is showing that, This enrollment number is under manual check. Aadhaar generation may be delayed.
I have urgent requirement so please kindly check and confirm what is the issue .

Mob no:9873107450
Girish S K

May 2, 2016

This enrollment is under manual check from last 8 months

Enrollment Nos
2017/60011/03556 28/06/2015 10:21:28

It is been more than 8 months after I applied for Aadhaar card.

The status says "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed". I called the customer service but they are claiming my data is not uploaded, so I went to enrollment centre and they told us they will reupload my data. Please help me in getting my AADHAR card.

Please let me know if I need to reapply.

Girish S.K
RajaBrahmaiahChowdary

May 2, 2016

Aadhaar card under manual check

Name: Raja Brahmaiah Chowdary

Enrollment Number:02068012919965 20/01/2016 15:28:57

Its been 100 days completed and still the status showing its under Manual check and will get delayed... how many days it will take to generate the card.

Please help us.
vishal005usa

Apr 25, 2016

Enrollment No.: 1249/21999/71974 Date: 25/03/2016 17:45:08

Name: Kavya Pingle Mobile No. 9768445150

When check the status of aadhar application, it shows the following message:-

Kindly do the needful urgently.

Vishal Pingle
Vishal005usa@gmail.com
nallamekala rajani

Apr 20, 2016

Bio metric update & name correction

Good afternoon medam/sir,

Enrollment No:2052/11271/87622 Date:27/11/2015 12:29:25

Name: NALLAMEKALA RAJANI

The status says "This enrollment is under manual check and Aadhar generation may be delayed". Please check again after a few days.

Almost 4months completed,but i can't get update data. This aadhar is required for fee reimbursement in college, so please consider this request and solve my problem as soon as possible medam/sir.

Thanks&Regards,
N.Rajani.
Sucharita Behera

Apr 19, 2016

Adhar enrollment is under manual check.

I had enrolled for adhar card on 03/09/2015 and not have recieved yet. My enrollment is under manual chek now also. Please help me I need my adhar card as soon as possible.
Kindly check what is the issue.

Enrollment no. 0202/87659/00204 Date: 03/09/2015 09:33:45

Sucharita Behera
email: behertasucharita58 @gmail.com
arbindo.ghosh

Apr 9, 2016

Adhar card not recieved 3 months gone.

Enrollment No. 0206/27317/18141 Date: 23/01/2016 11:18:34

Name: Arbindo ghosh Mobile No. 7781860519
Email id registered is - arvind.ghosh0308@gmail.com

When check the status of aadhar application, it shows the following message:-

Kindly do needful urgently.

Arbindo ghosh
email: arvind.ghosh0308@gmail.com
mobile: 7781860519
senguptaprotik

Mar 29, 2016

Aadhar Enrollment delayed

I have enrolled twice for aadhar but have not received my aadhar card number since last 4-5 months. Please help

Below are the details of both enrollment
2017/90121/25018 09/10/2015 13:32:49
1425/12633/00524 20/11/2015 12:58:08

For both the cases status shown online is that file is waiting for manual check.
Santhosh Sankar

Mar 23, 2016

AADhar still under manual check

I had applied for Aadhar card with Enrollment no:2017/30615/39424 date and time:14/10/2015 11:07:29.When i checked my card status i get this same message"This enrollment is under manual checks and aadhar generation maybe delayed. Please check again after a few days."for the past four months whereas my friends got their respective cards within two months.Please do the needful since i need it urgently.
gouri sanjay pal

Mar 14, 2016

Adhar not generated

My enrollment no. is 2017/50058/49870 date and time is 30/11/2015; 14:41:25; since last three months that " This Aadhar is under manual check up please try again after few days: since last three I could not understand the meaning of few days... as months has already passed by reading again and again same msg.... in the middle i was getting the status; due to technical reasons your aadhar could not be processed;

I need to apply for passport, and aadhar is a must... please help me out for generation of my adhar on urgent basis...

email ie: gourimanoharan@gmail.com

PlacementIndia.com - Fake promises from Placement India
    I am Ratheesh Kumar and i have paid (6000) to Placement...
    RBSE Ajmer - migration certificate
    Dear Sir/Madem I gave 10...
    snavar kammeyana - marigold
    How to Be Positive in Thoughts and Actions By Remez...
    Club Mahindra - RE: Cancellation of Membership
    Dear Sir, We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant...
    MAATV Telugu Channel - timings
    plzz change the timing of janaki ramudu serial..........In...
    GHMC BOARD - Stolen drainage lid and damaged road i nm front of my...
    We complaint a number of times to GHMC board regarding our...
    PlacementIndia.com - Fake promises from Placement India
    I am Ratheesh Kumar and i have paid - 6000 to Placement...
    Mplayboy - To unsubscribe this video
    Please unsubscribe my mplayboy video and please refund my...
    Airtel - lost number
    I have lost my sim and I want to deactivate the sim
    APPSC - otpr
    About password for appsc otpr registration Sir i want to...