aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

Manohar Betageri

Mar 20, 2017

adhar card not recieved

Dear sir I have changed my previous address to new address and same has been updated.Now IT IS already three months and I have not received new updated adhar card so look into the matter and dispatch adhar card as early as possible.
Manohar Betageri

Mar 20, 2017

adhar card not recieved

rose joy

Mar 19, 2017

how to get aadhar number

i am a native of kerala.iwhile i was studying in panchgani i had applied for aadhaar from my college.but i dont know the details nor i have enrolment number.i thought it was not issued so i re applied for it from kerala but i came to know that the first aadhar was issued so the second application has been rejected.when i enquired i heard that the card has been issued and send to my college.presently how can i get the aadhar duplicate with my name college address and my biometrics.it is an urgent need for me.what should i do?
rosemary joy
bel-air college
Mohanapriya Srinivasan

Mar 17, 2017

Aadhar Generation

I have enrolled my daughter for Aadhar on 22 /09/2016.I have also file complaint regarding Aadhar generation. My complaint No:2017020100859301.Till now there is no progress in the status.The status shows "Aadhar generation is delayed due to manual check.please check after few days". Please take necessary steps regarding this complaint for Aadhar generation.

Name: R.S.Maanushri, Enrollment No:1110/81610/18387 , Time : 10:27:24.
S. K. Goswami

Mar 12, 2017

Finger print not matching

My finger print not matching. No response from email and no proper information where to go and what to do to get it corrected. Pl. help as the way Govt. is pushing I may soon be declared do not belong to the country and will not be able use any facility requiring ADHAR card.
niranjan rout

Mar 11, 2017

Adhaar hard copy not riceved my register address,E adhara not valid for railway reservation.

I am Niranjan rout.my adhaar no is - 658776296071
And my urn no is - 00000035098732,date & time is -
31/01/2017,time is-14:02:02 my mobile no is 9853341311, email id is - Niranjan.rout353@gmail.com.
Kindly send my adhaar hard copy in my register address.E-adhaar is not valid for railway reservation tickets.and I AM fine rs 1000.so pls send my adhaar hard copy.
Pradeep Kumar Panda Panda

MY ADHAR NO 388087434175
ENROLLMENT NO 1207/93419/01889 DATE AND TIME 22/10/2011 11:37:23
NAME KRISHNA SHANKAR MAURYA
WHEN I CHECKED MY AADHAR IS INACTIVE AND I COMPLETED BIO METRIC
ENROLLMENT NO 1277/22719/00573 02/07/2016 10:44:22 PIN 452009 AND MOBILE NO 8871362150
AFTER WAITING 90 DAYS .NOT ACTIVE AGAIN ENROLLING(COMPLETE)
ENROLLMENT NO 1142/80000/03604 08/10/2016 19:19:05 PIN 452013 MOBILE NO 8871362150
AFTER WAITING 90 DAYS .NOT ACTIVE AGAIN ENROLLING(COMPLETE)
ENROLLMENT NO 1142/80301/02726 21/01/2017 12:08:13 PIN 452013 MOBILE NO 8871362150
BUT TILL DATE MY AADHAR NOT ACTIVE
PL LOOK MY MATTER AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM .I NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MY AADHAR INACTIVE AND
AFTER 3 TIMES COMPLETED ENROLLMENT BUT NOT ACTIVE.

KRISHNA SHANKAR MAURYA
AADHAR NO:388087434175

MOBILE NO 8871362150
SHWETA HARIDAS

Feb 22, 2017

harassement to senior citizen for issue of aadhar card

There are three citizens in my house, all applied for aadhar card at the same time. out of which two received aadhar cards but one did not receive saying that we do not have any records for that person. After applying again and getting appointement after great difficulty at Karvy centre in cuttack who is authorised for aadhar cards, we were told we dont do this for senior citizens. We asked them then where do we go, the reply was {WE DONT KNOW". What a shame. This is how we are harassed.
Now sir you please guide us as to where this procedure happens for senior citizens.
Please help us at the earliest

email id shweta_ctc@yahoo.in
dp89

Feb 21, 2017

Adhar card generation

I had applied for adhar card but never received the same so i applied for the same again then i got to know that my adhar was generated first time but becoz of two time application Biometric for my addhar got cancelled.Please let me know the process what i need to do now.

i don't have any detail of my first application But here is the enrolment number of second application 1408-23004-00748.
Ramratan Bajari

Jan 28, 2017

Aadhar tollftollfree no.1947 misleading

I have submitted update request no.1088/95303/00313
Dt.21.12 .2016 in the name of aashna bajari.
Other I.r.no.1088/95303/00312 &1088/95303/00311 dt.
21.12.2016 also submitted.no responses received even after 2email send.
Toll free no.1947 is misleading, whenever dial recorded message saying that no.changed to 1947 and disconnected. Where's I dialled 1947 only.
Pl.starat 1947 correctly as previously Toll free systems.
Let me know the states of above URN.
Bajari
Mobile 9371000051
srikantadutta

Jan 27, 2017

Aadhard number not generate
I have applied for Aadhar before 3 months but still my Aadhar is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a (complaint No : 2017011500465001) complaint regarding this due to always show enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed even I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse same.
I have visited nearest Aadhar center to re-apply but technical problem Please suggest me what can I do in this situation. Please take some serious action regarding this.

Enrolment No. - 2036/96015/00406 Date 25/09/2016 20:17:58
Name- Srikanta Dutta
Email : srikantadutta484@gmail.com
Sudhir Khandekar

Jan 25, 2017

Aadhar is not generated.

I have applied for Aadhar before 2 months but still my Aadhar is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a complaint regarding this due to always show enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed even I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse same.

Enrolment No. -2017/78129/39201 Date 28/11/2016 14:34:04
Name- Sudhir Jalandar Khandekar
Contact No.9503531710
akashchoudhary

Jan 20, 2017

Aadhard number not generate

I have applied for Aadhar before 3 months but still my Aadhar is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a complaint regarding this due to always show enrollment is under manual check and Aadhaar generation may be delayed even I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse same.

Enrolment No. - 1249/23293/02476 Date 18/10/2016 14:28:54
Name- Akash Choudhury
SANGUN

Jan 19, 2017

Adhar Card not download

My Enrollment Number is 1074/12717/09213 20/10/2012 154322
My Name : Ambavva Ningappa Hitnalli
Adreess : HalHalli Tq.: Indi Dist:Vijyapur (Bijapur)
E-mail:sangucdn@gmail.com
Please Send My Adhar Card to My Email Id Sir, Help me Urgent
Kirshan Pal

Jan 17, 2017

NOT RECEIVED AADHAR CARD

My name is suresh, aadhar card no 9321-8717-0416.
But i have not received my aadhar card hard copy at my registered address.
please do the needful.

Suresh
sunilqumar

Jan 8, 2017

Regarding Aadhar Generation

Dear Concern,

I have applied for Aadhar before 11 months but still my Aadhar is not generated. Continuously I am trying to file a complaint regarding this but I am not able to to file a complaint regarding this due to always technical problem even I tried to call on 1947 but they also giving the same excuse i.e technical problem.

I have visited nearest Aadhar center to re-apply but they advice if I will re-apply then I will have to face same problem.

Enrolment No. - 1067/82144/54223

Vellaisamy

Jan 7, 2017

Change of Adhar card Details

Dear Sirs,

I wish to inform you that we have my details change of aadhar card on line as on 03/12/2016 vide URN no 0000/00329/28452 along with aadhar card no. 9674 5695 8713 in the name of Pidari BPO Name Ageis but approx more days passed but not any information till now not change details status show

Please look the metter and change the address

abdul azizi

Jan 3, 2017

adhar not linking to hrms govt of karnataka software

sir
i am abdul aziz working in veterinary department in as a D group in kalaburagi city in karnataka i have adhar card me and my family my family adhar card not linking to hrma govt of karnataka software i request to you update my family adhar card for linking hrms softwares
sl nl name adhar card no
1 abdul aziz 899726921530
2 naseem sultana 464532367252
3 abdul rauf 602495542289
4 sayeeda sultan 790069285857
5 rasheeda begum 672448012508
ashuk1202

Dec 24, 2016

Adhar card update for Name, Mobile no., Email I.D.

Adhar card update for Name, Mobile no., Email I.D.
30 days back,I have sent my Adhar card no.-660373373890 for correction form with valid documents voter I.D. card to adhar card centre by post on address :
UIDAI
Post Box No. 10,
Chhindwara,
Madhya Pradesh - 480001,
But still not updated. how long this process mighty take.
I request you please update the detail as soon as possible.

Ashutosh Singh
vamsisaggurthi

Dec 22, 2016

bio metric

i dont have finger prints how can i get adhar
N.ganapathy Subramanian

Nov 7, 2016

non receipt of aadhar

enrolment no: 1058/59109/01037 date 23.07.2011 time :12.42.52

Name N Ganapaty Subramanian
No 18(old) 12 (New) 2nd main Road R .K. Nagar . Raja annamalai puram S.O Chennai 600028
E.mail Ganapathy1983@gmail.com
Enrolment agency : eCentric Solutions P Ltd

The status report says record not found. Please generate the aadhar card at the earliest. A line in reply will be appreciated
drahuljain

Nov 2, 2016

regarding change of Mobile number

I have received message from your site for using urn (URN no is 0000/00300/90812) & (URN no is 0000/00300/90928) on dt. 25-08-2016 & received new Aadhar Card before 1 week.

My complent is -

I have sending my document for update my new mobile no which is 9457747668 but mobile no have not changed on my Aadhar Card old no is mention which is 9314117100.

Request you if possible pls change my molile no.
nana onkar tehale

Nov 1, 2016

i want pin cod

Dear Sie my adhar card not risive Please help me my pin cod no my enrollment no 2006/00151/02728 date &time 09/07/2011,14/04/04 & my name Ramesh Khandu Chaudhari My gmail ID nanatehale@gmail.com
DVREDDY

Oct 31, 2016

Bogus. adhaar card

One lady from YAMAVARAM VILLAGE., Muddanur mandal, kadapa district AP pin 516380 obtained one bogus adhaar card from authorities in the name of CHAPPIDI KANTHAMMA WIFE OF PEDDA KONDA REDDY though she is not CHPPIDI KANTHAMMA WIFE OF PEDDA KONDA REDDY
Said kanthamma obtained said adhar card exclusively to obtain crop loans from ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRMEENA BANK, muddanur in cheating manner,
As such you are requested to cancel said adhaar card urgently duly conducting detailed and discreet enquiry as per rules in vogue and by filing criminal case against said issue .
Most urgent
DEVIREDDY VENKATA REDDY,
201,
AUROBINDOSDAN;
ymr colony
Proddatur,
Kafapa DT pin 516360
Cell. 9393880468

Sri Venkat Fuel Point, Indian Oil, RR Nagar, Bangalore. - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    wbjeeb - Wbjee
    I had already applied online for the jenpauh...
    Sri Venkat Fuel Point - Good petrol bunk in Beml layout
    It is a false post by the person. I regularly fill fuel in...
    seven planet management pvt ltd - FRAUD PLACEMENT
    Seven planet management pvt ltd fraud placement fraud...
    RATION CARD - fake bpl card
    Sir,sheik buden,asifulla b(software engineer in...
    MAHADISCOM - Consumer No : 002211345074 (Billing Disputes not resolved...
    Dear Sir / Madam, Consumer No : 002211345074 NOTE ...
    Verma Travels - Poor service
    Really very poor services , seat conditions was totally...
    Pan card - FOR PAN CARD RELATED
    Dear sir/mam i neeru asija applied for name change on pan...
    EPF - EPFO portal not working.
    Hi, EPFO - unified portal site is not working since...