aadhar card

Consumer complaints and reviews about aadhar card

sonuk kumar

Jan 12, 2015

aadhar card rejected

I Sonu Kumar S/o. Sh. Vinod Kumar R/O- Sarai Hakeem Aligarh. Against Date 13.09.2014 Sumbit Aadhar card. My Enrolment No. 10670476200327.Time 16.26.01 but you are Aadshar Stutas Show rejcted Tecnical problem. & IInd Time Aadhar card Enrolment No. 10478814627363.Time 18.04.42 Against Date .12.12.2014.But Aadhar Stutas Show Rejected. You are kindly requested you. please look at this matter. and provaid my Aadhar Card,

Sonu Kumar S/o- Sh- Vinod Kumar
H.No. 7/328-Bans Mandi Gate Shubhash Road

Aligarh. 9761875876
Email. Id-sonukumarkana@gmail.com
rokesh srk

Jan 9, 2015

Unable to download aadhar card

i updated my aadhar card and i got sms that my aadhar card has been updated i can download it but i cant download it from the given link and the page says that no match found for this record
so pls verify it
my aadhar no is 535842736463
karunakarsamal

Jan 8, 2015

ADHAR ENORLMENT NO MISSING

I AM 2011 ADHAR ENORLMENT BUT ENROLLMENT NO DATE TIME SLIP MISSING please send my mail id and mobile no

;-karunakarsamal0098@gmail.com ,M-9540036363,

PIN-759023
ORRISSA
gsgasses

Jan 5, 2015

Agency is Charging Money for Enrollment No.

Dear Authority,

This Side Sheeba D/O Saleem Resident of Shayam Nagar Hotel Wali Gali Meerut UP, this is for your acknowledgment that in our area a Center is authorized for enrollment of Aadhar.

We have visited the center and enrolled for the Aadhar, but the authorized person is not providing any slip or enrollment no. and charging 100 to 200 Rs for downloading the E-Adhar, they had also done a tie up with the Cyber café and People are suffering from this inconvenient, while it is a free of cost services.

I hereby request you to please look into the matter and do the need full so that people can get benefited by the services provided to them.

My Contact is 8307688819

Sheeba Khan
lol im an indian

Dec 31, 2014

irresponsible behaviour and responsibility

I would strictly bring to notice that there is no proper service provided at aadhar portal
Authorities are so irresponsible
They are on leave thrice a week
People crowd like hell and create mess
There is no proper organization
And there are only two officers in evry portal as they are unable to manage crowd
It would be helpful if aadhar portal are arranged in every colleges atleast for a period of one week
Feeling ashamed as TN government ill treats their people so badly
Ashwani Raghu

Dec 31, 2014

MISTAKE IN DOB

My enrollment no: 3052 8019 1367 and my original date of birth is 29/01/1993 but by mistake it is typed as 29/01/1995.
So please tell me what to do and where to inform. my email ID is ashwaniraghu93@gmail.com.
Hope you will help me.

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
ASHWANI RAGHU
Yashu_17

Dec 30, 2014

Aadhar Card Videography is still pending

I have filled my Aadhar Card form 3 Days back and went to submit form with all required Documents to shastri Nagar aadhar card camp (Orgainised by Mahendra Vajpayee alias Mintoo). Last three days i am runnig and standing in queues in severe Cold. They took my application and assured me that they will get my Aadhar Card done on Monday (29.12.2014)..Mean while they started making aadhar cards of their friendds and Relatives and ignored all general Applications. By 4.30 they closed the Camp and went outside from Back Door.

Such kind of iresponsible behavior cannot be accepted.

Kindly look into this issue and resolve ASAP.
subira jha

Dec 30, 2014

Aadhaar card complaint

On 31-12-2013 I filled the form for Aadhar card and also attached required documents. to the application. It was verified by the office at Jodhpur gaam and stamped. I was asked to come for videography at the centre on 13-03-14. When I reported that day I was told the server was down. And situation may remain the same for days. I have visited the centre 4 to 5 timed but till date my videography has not been done. I am a working woman with a small kid. Every time I have taken leave from my work place and made arrangements for my daughter. But everything goes in vain. One year has passed without any result. I am highly frustrated. I want to know how long I have to undergo this mental torture?
pankaj ad

Dec 29, 2014

where is time written

actually i have lost my aadhar card nd now for getting a duplicate copy .....i just want to know the place where the time is written in aadhar card...
pmohanbab

Dec 27, 2014

enrollement center

my address is
28/2a,murugan koil street ,
vivekanada nagar
kollatur
chennai 600099

since we didn't get slip ,we are finding difficult to find addhaar card enrollment centre

is there any online site so that we can fix appointment for enrollment

or suggest us where to go and approach

we visited one near by centre in lakshmipurram kollatur

but they says ward is not covered under there centre

kindly guide us how to proceed further we are totally 5 person
arpita sanyal

Dec 25, 2014

not to get adhaar card

I am arpita sanyal ,i &my family not to receive adhaar card till yet, our adhaar card no :1111/78615/01192,1111/78615/01193 &1111/78615/01194.so I kindly request you to send the card on my ressidence.
Bartwal

Dec 24, 2014

don't share the personal detail

Hey are fraud people don't update the mobile no and don't share the debit card detail information.
sushnat kumar

Dec 22, 2014

aadhar card not recevied

my name is sushant kumar s/o radha kant mishra v.p.o awari distt. madhubani bihar. i did not get my aadhar card. i had lost my enrollment no. and registerd ph. no. now how can i get my aadhar no.

kindly suggest my ph. no. 7307249691

email id ksushant32@gmail.com
Amit Kumar01

Dec 19, 2014

aadhar card enrollment

The center is not make Adhar Card. We have visited several times, but they are not make Adhar Card. Now from the Corporation they are issuing Aadhar card in working days . Public were suffered and lot of disputes and qural Now each and every day huge crowd in corporation office. This is lead to some major problem

Request your good self to fix time and visit ward by ward and take photos issue aadhar card.

Amit Kumar
Selvam Murugavel

Dec 17, 2014

enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error

Name : RAJENDRAN MURUGAVEL
Enrollment Number is : 2007/23854/13861 15/05/2013 16:59:11
Mobile Number : 9578641087
al bindhumadhavan

Dec 17, 2014

Issueance of Aadhar Card

In chennai - Ambattur - for huge amount of people were not get Aadhar card. Now from the Corporation they are issuing Aadhar card in working days . Public were suffered and lot of disputes and qural Now each and every day huge crowd in corporation office. This is lead to some major problem

A.L.Bindhu Madhavan
Ambattur
Chennai
vmchowdary

Dec 9, 2014

name problem

HI

my name is valluru penchalaih aadhar numbe 373934537375. I have recived aadhar card also,but when I submitted to my aadhar number to my banks.when they enter my number it showing female name (Pullivarthi masthanamma)but my in my aadhar card it showing valluru penchalaih.because of this problem my bankers rejected my card for update.please do the need full as early as possible
Subodh Jawahar Singh 1985

Dec 6, 2014

Aadhar Card related Grievance (HELP)

Dear Respected Authorities,

I am writing this issue in sheer frustration and agony. This is related to my Wifes aadhar card application. Her name is Poonamdevi Subodh Singh after marriage, but before marriage her name was Poonamdevi sunderlal vishwakarma.

We have applied for her Aadhar card twice on 05/08/14 and 26/09/2014. Both the times it got rejected as some technical reason - relation with head of family mismatch, we have submitted all the documents of my wife i.e. Pancard, Our marriage certificate, her school leaving certificate etc. and they have taken my Aadhar card copy too.

Below are the enrolment numbers

Date 05/08/2014 – 1008/52010/02616
Date 26/09/2014 – 1008/52010/04723

I am still wondering on what ground Aadhar card officials accept and reject applications. After having all the documents we still needs to prove as we are citizen of this country which really hurting and annoying. .

I request all respected officials to resolve this issue and do let me know if any documents and support required from our side.

Subodh Singh
9819818561
yashwant singh rajput

Dec 5, 2014

Note update my aadhar Number

I am Ghanshyam Singh Rajput, Mobile No.: 9584845782, Mail Id:- yashrajput19@outlook.com, employment No. 2017/97824/13144 Date- 07/09/2014 Time- 12:44:00, please update my aadhar number
Shib Sundar

Dec 3, 2014

Aadhar Card Still not Delivered in My Address

Respected
SIR/MAD'M

I m Shib Sundar Sinha ,i have Enrollment Aadhar on Date & Time:23/04/2014,13:32:41 ,Enrollment No-2042/24002/00191 & Aadhar No-939204248053.My Email Id was not entered while Enrollment,So Please Update and Aadhar Card Still not Delivered in given Address Ok...........So Request You to Kindly look into the Matter Seriously and do the Needful.

Name:Shib Sundar Sinha

vchengalvarayan

Dec 3, 2014

aadhar Card not delivered

My enrolment no of aadhar card is 1110/20014/48382

Aadhar Card card No : 8020 0169 1188 ( down loaded )

Till now I have not received my original card

Requested to issue the Aadhar card

V.CHengalvarayan
Flat No: B2, No : 171/2, Pillaiar Koil Street
Anakaputhur, Chennai -600070
Ph : 98409 46705
debsra1983

Dec 2, 2014

Aadhar card rejection

Me and my family have already given all details during biometric registration. Now while i go for online status check, it is showing the "This enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please visit an enrollment center to re-enrol."

What I have to now please suggest me.
CHAND BABU USMANI

Nov 27, 2014

aadhar card cancel without reasion

My Nam Is , FARZANA w/o CHAND BABU USMANI

My 1st, Enrolment No, 2019/22153/24659

My 2nd, Enrolment No, 2019/22153/24661

1st, Enrollment My Hasband Nam Speling Mistecly Your Sistem,, Thane 2Nd, Enrolment Issue BUT

i Have NOT Receved New Corrction Aadhar Card

pls, tell me why it is gatting CANCELLED and pls, give me my aadhar card
Ratnakar Sahoo

Nov 26, 2014

Ref URN : 0000/00161/71525 , Dt. 17/11/2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Ref URN : 0000/00161/71525 , Dt. 17/11/2014... AADHAAR NO : 791754512969

As per your website my request is has already been processed .

So kindly advise how I will get my corrected AADHAAR card and by how many days.

Thanks-Ratnakar Sahoo

Mob : 9903456023
bjagan

Nov 24, 2014

Downloaded form not accepted - Reg.

Since Aadhaar new enrollment forms are exhausted in the enrolling center, I was asked to come on Dec. 5 for new forms.
The forms downloaded from internet are not being accepted and there is no proper response from the center, to whom it should be complaint. I am from Madhavaram, Chennai.

Email idt: bjagan@ymail.com

Yamaha - Worst Yamaha Service centre in India
    I own a R15 V2 that is 2 years old. Since 2 years I am not...
    red tape - shoes soal demmage
    Mene red taoe ke shoes kharide hai 3000 rupees me shoes ke...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - ICICI bank
    Dear all, My sincere advice to all ICICI bank...
    Cartoon Network India - cn
    Sir, Plz change current programs...... people...
    Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd - not attending phone
    Kalwa Mseb is chronic problem...but why the politicians...
    ip university - Not able to fill choices in ip for btech
    Sir i hv not been able to fill the choices for ip...
    EPFO RO/SRO OFFICE BANDRA MUMBAI 1 - PF Claim is Rejected
    Hi Team, As per my claim status on EPFO website, the...
    Bharti Infratel Ltd. Guwahati - Airtel aircel voda not quarterly pay only monthly
    Dear sir my self Kishor mosbu from arunachal Pradesh land...
    IDEA Postpaid - Pistpaid Connection not activated aftr bill payment
    Hi , I am Mohammed Faisal Mobile number :...