ace2three

Consumer complaints and reviews about ace2three

rangareddy1

Aug 5, 2014

ace2three fraud

ACE2THREE fraud....the biggets fraud site stealing peoples money.

ACE2THREE is a big fraud site...Most of them who play are the company people or the ADMIN.There are around 60 employees working in ACE2THREE.

These employees either had access to the ADMIN MODE which allowed the player to see the hole cards of all the players or was being fed information from an insider.
kulasekhar

Aug 2, 2014

sent unnecessary messages

ace2three sent unnecessary messages to my mobile. my number is 7396068248 is already DO NOT DISTURB option in my mobile. But i had received these messages from ace2three daily. So please stop it as early as possible.
narsingb

May 16, 2014

how to get mobile software galaxy core

Hi, how to get mobile software i will play in my mobile please wich software supported my mobile model Samsung galaxy core 8262

Dec 13, 2012

cheating

plz freinds dont play this game because while iam playing this game one week before i saw a there is problem in software that is i have 2 j autins and other person thrown a another j autin how it possible i think they are cheating the people so dont play this game i have also stoped playing this game

Dec 11, 2012

cheating

re bastard enduku ra janalni mosam chestunav

Dec 11, 2012

he swetha u r also the member of the ace 2three a

Dec 3, 2012

Common guys!!

Every body wants to win the game and when we we lost the game, we are throwing stones at the company and other players saying cheaters!!.

Few of the above commentors itself explaining that they redeemed and again they cancelled it and played again!

Does the company asked you to cancel it instead of redeeming??

Its your choice, Rummy is game where bit luck also required with skill, if you dont get it you will lose your money!!

Nov 13, 2012

cheating

hi guys.. i have been playing games in ace2three from the past 2years. they re somany players who belongs to ace2three. those are called adminn players. please be aware from ace2three guys. in a survey it was proved that most of the players are from sri venkateswara university who are doing their btech.

Jun 20, 2012

hi,
This is nivas have been playing for the last 1 year. I have lost huge amount. I also aggree with all of you. If you get 4 or 5 jokers and without a life they(ace2three team) will see that you will not get any life and the other person(ace2three) will with the game

We can ask the anna hazare how the government has given permission for therse website for gambling

cheating

Hello, Legal people for the sake of God please take action against these rummy sites and stop them cheating people. We students are unnecessarily indulging and becoming victims of depression thereafter

cheating

Hi I am a student from Hyderabad. I started playing in ace2three.com by depositing 200 Rs last month. I lost that money and again invested some money like this I lost over 5000 Rs. 5000 Rs is a great sum for me who only gets his pocket money. i found that thee people allow us to win only 1 game every 5 or 6 games we play, Like these we fall in a pit of loss gradually as we try to recover our losses which these people never allow to happen. These people ( rummy site owners ) are nicely and freely cheating people and robbing their money and the Government is not taking any action, May be the government gets some bribe from them. Its better to make playing rummy legal every whee rather than on sites like this in which few people enrich themselves. At least in face to face rummy we can ensure that nothing fraud takes place. Beware guys and dont indulge in cash games in these sites and let these cheater prosper as its not easy to accept losses and stop playing after incurring losses and often its too late till we stop playing at these sites cash games. So please dont start playing cash games in these rummy sites

cheating

ace2three.com is the top cheater then games24x7.com is only a little bit less and clasicrummy.com is comparatively better of the three, though they are also cheaters cheating a bit less. At least we win 1 game every 3 games at classic rummy, so it increases the time we lose the same money that we would lose at ace2three or games24x7 in a very short period and continuously

Jun 7, 2012

cheating

yes these are very big cheaters beacause iwas refferd one of my friend then told when the refferl purchse real chips .after he purachase real chips they are saying is in comon deatils in refree and refferfal .that y iam saying dont play ace2three.

May 30, 2012

cheating

I have lost more than 5 lacs. I am also ready to file a case againist this site.

Apr 14, 2012

cheating

yes, My name is b.raja kumar. I am also lose rs 50000/-.so, plz no play any online sites.

Apr 14, 2012

cheating

yes.I am also agree.ace2three site very cheeting site. i am lose Rs.50000/- in last 1 year.once you have won some money.you have countines lose your total money. So, plz no paly in this site.thank you your'Raja kumar.

Apr 9, 2012

cheating

hi guys i agree to what all others have said, i am ready to fight the case against them if anybody else is interested may be we can all pitch in some money and fight against these bladdy idiots.. the problem starts once u start redeeming.. also note that there are people who play side by side i have seen it lot many times and complain they tell no collusion.. did u notice u can give anyones pan they will simply accept becoz that money is not going to the govt but to them!!! holy shit if u win 20 k u give them 6k blindly...my id sunmalnad@rediffmail.com.. come on guys lets unite and screw them!!

Mar 29, 2012

cheating

bosssalem is my id not open wat is resen

Mar 27, 2012

cheating

please friends i am also having the same experiance, , , , , , , , , , , , , , dont waste money, , if u see that u having lot of money while trasaction, , the used to win the small split amount, and the will collect whole money while playing in the big amount, , , i am seeing that any person did not told that i have won the money in that game, , , plese friends give voice to close this site, , in india rhis site will spoil the yougers...thankyou

Mar 12, 2012

cheating

I play for fun not with money. Do not blame any one or any place just because of one person. Before you go for any investment program you should be careful.
Easy money will go easily . .!!!

Mar 11, 2012

cheating

pls stop this website, my 1000 lose.

Mar 3, 2012

Mar 2, 2012

cheating

one 100% fraud site it iis because on the site there was free game also for time pass if i win continue-sly they will doing my user name and password is invalid becuase they clearly under stand that ill never brought real chips

Feb 3, 2012

cheating

Yes, I completely agree that ACE2THREE is fraud. The following are some of the main points which I noticed/observed after playing for more than a year and lost 2L.
- Only players registered with Andhra will always win.
- If you make or redeem more than twice consecutively in a month, your account will be deactivated in the name of collison. Money will therefore seized and they will never give you details of said collison.
- You can never win or redeem more than the amount invested in playing.
- Raise a complaint about their own players and they will respond saying that there is no collison. I once gave the details of cheating by two players with game id and cards shared, they came back saying that those two players did not play together. Those two players were from Andhra and am sure were company players.

I have much more details to prove that their dealing of cards is manupulated and collison pattern does exist only based on your winning and redeem (not on discards or playing pattern),

We all need to collectively file a case against them and help others from being trapped. I have never come accross any person saying that he made money here. Then, where is all the money going. Answer: Into pockets of ace2three web people.

I sincerely urge people to stop playing here as you can never recover the losses whatsoever.

-crazylazy27 (same id used while playing)

Jan 21, 2012

cheating

yes this ace2three is a fraud site.they cheat people and grab money from them by monitoring our game their own company people will only play, and always they only will win and cheat others. Don't play in that and loose your money simply.This government will won't take any action regarding this.Because the site owner has high influence in government. Playing cards is illegal in India, Police will catch the people who play cards and send them to court but playing in this is not illegal what a pity.friends who have to take it seriously and post comments like this.Not only this we have to mail to Presidents Office, Prime ministers Office and C.M Office.We have to send more mails then only they will respond, youth is spoiling very much by this.

BEST Bus - Increase 161 bus frequency
    The Respected sir, HI, my name is Monali i am staying...
    Dish TV - Recharge not successful in my vc no 01508619016
    Dear Sir I am costumer of Dishtv last 5...
    DR REHMA ABORTION CLINIC IN BENONI 0780079195 - ABORTION CLINIC 0780079195
    SAFE ABORTION CLINIC EVER YOU ARE 0780079195 (PILLS ON...
    tata docomo - tata docomo
    my alternet no. is 9033284950 and my mail id is...
    BSNL Ghaziabad - Broadband not working properly (BSNL)
    My Broad Band Connection is no working properly it work...
    Mobikwik - reactivation wallet blocked
    Sir plz reactivation wallet unlock
    UNINOR - puk
    I want puk code of 8542878953,sir i have one time use to...
    Aircel - deactivate fun store