Consumer complaints and reviews about ACT Fibernet

Mar 3, 2017

RE: no network for four days

Dear Valued Customer,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 04442840000 & helpdesk.chn@actcorp.in. We have upgraded the plans for Chennai for the month of March 2017 only as a small token.

Feb 19, 2017

RE : Internet connection issue

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed. For further queries you can contact us on 04442840000 & helpdesk.chn@actcorp.in .

Feb 18, 2017

RE : no network, no customer support

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

RE : no connectivity

Feb 18, 2017

RE : Pls dont subscribe to this service as u will lose your money

Dear Custommer,

Feb 17, 2017

Pls dont subscribe to this service as u will lose your money

Yesterday, one technician did come from ACT in the evening and said that there is a problem with the cable and that he will dispatch another team tomorrow to resolve the problem. But nobody has turned up and the customer support executive says the company needs another 48 hours to work on the issue.

What is ridiculous is they send a mail asking me to pay my bill by February 17 or else the SERVICE WILL BE DISCONNECTED. Ha Ha this is the height of customer harassment. I am only too glad to disconnect this ridiculous service and have abandoned my plans to refer ACT to my friends and others.

Indeed this is the right way to ACT!!!

no connectivity

ACT Fibernet is the worst customer service provider. For the past one week, there has been no connectivity. Only gmail and few other websites open and that too it takes a long time. 99% of the websites dont open and i pay 1000 a month for this rubbish service. When i contact the customer service, after having made repeated complaints, the tele excutive says that from his end it shows that my network is fine and there are no issues. So am i lying or am i jobless to make calls spending my money and telling them that there is a network problem. And the technicians they send dont know how to resolve the problem and instead blame my computer. What audacity. If at all they admit that their network is having a problem, they say that they will send another team to rectify the issue. Then, for what purpose are they employed for. If i ask the customer support to forward the call to their manager, they cut the call. That is why i say this is not a decent company to be associated withi.

Feb 17, 2017

no network, no customer support

Any idea as to how to take online legal action against ACT Fibernet. They are prompt only in taking money for installation, but they never get back when customers have a problem with net connectivity. I have been facing network issues for the past one week, but still the issue has not been solved. I dont know if they will refund the money i paid towards the monthly bill, as well as for the router. Pls info if anyone is aware of the appropriate forum to take against this fraud service provider.

RE : Internet connection issue

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Feb 16, 2017

RE : no network for four days

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

jaianand_m

Internet connection issue

My internet stopped working on Feb 8th. I have raised the complaint "1037817756". As there was no action taken after three days, spoke to the Nodal officer and they assured the connection will be fixed within 48 Hours, as there is cut in the fibre cable.
Surprisingly on Feb 11th, they closed the ticket which has been raised for the issue, stating the issue is fixed.

But issue was not fixed, so I reopened the ticket again and spoke to the Nodal officer and Customer care, again they asked for 48 hours to fix.
Evenafter 48 hours the issue was not fixed and sent mail to the Appellate officer and they assured to fix the issue in 48 hours. The connection was restored back on Feb 14th and and the ticket was closed. Again on Feb 15th the same issue recoccured. After speaking to the customer care, the Appellate team called me and assured the issue will be fixed before EOD.

The connection was restored and today Feb 16th the connection was again down and no one from the ACT team is taking action this.

Very Very worst customer service...

I have been using the for the past 2 years and the service was good. Now the customer base is increased and they dont worry about the exisitng customer and done provide the proper service..

Jai

Feb 15, 2017

no network for four days

My ACT Fibernet Account is 103015550991. The network speed has been very, very slow for the past four days and most of the websites don't open. As i work from home, i have been put to great inconvenience. Everyday i send a mail to the customer support team and also call them up, and they say the problem will be solved in 24 hours. This is nothing but a clever business tactic. ACT never solves the problem in time and their customer support line is handled by telecallers who know how to adopt delaying tactics.

Indeed this is the right way to ACT!!!
sainag

Feb 3, 2017

No Connection - Full Month bill pay

User Name :11837078

Last Month almost more than 20 days there is no connection, but they send a whole month bill.

Prepare a waiver and revise the bill.

Without using the connection, how the bill had been raised from your accounts, i am unable to understand.

Do the needful at the earliest - else please cancel my connection.

Jan 28, 2017

RE: No connectivity for more than 45 days

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Daniel Vincent

Jan 28, 2017

No connectivity for more than 45 days

ACT ACCOUNT NO : 103015182068

I had been happily using AIRTEL broadband for 4years , seeing the offers by Act Fibernet I cancelled & took this connection. It was going good. But after Vardha Storm we lost the connectivity from 10th Dec'16. But even after continuous follow up with their team & a lot of wrong commitments given by ACT FIBERNET Team, I got fed up & Sent an email to cancel my connection.

To my surprise nobody from ACT Fibernet visited my house till date & Nobody cares to call & speak to us. Only we were crying. We had invested on the modem also which is of no use. Act team didn't even care to call & speak to me in spite of me sending a cancellation better to them.
I don't think ACT FIBERNET has got a professional approach to resolve issues or retain customers. Pathetic experience with ACT FIBERNET.

Daniel Vincent
Ram Anbalagan

Jan 20, 2017

No response

My account number : 103015356902

I am very disappointed wiith the customer service. This is worst customer service I have ever come across. I got the ACT connection in September, I have paid Rs.5500 upfront for the installation charges, when I asked for the reason, the representative explained that I had to pay for the router which was worth Rs.4500. The other ISP's provide the connection free of cost(which includes the router).

My router has not been working since the cyclone, I have raised multiple complaints, I haven't got any response yet. They are sending "thank you" patronage messages by providing additional data and speed to offset the impact of the cyclone, but I'm unable to use them without the router. So far, I have opened 11 tickets,all of them have been closed, but no one has contacted me or fixed my router problem.

I have escalated to the appellatte team, they themselves opened a ticket 1037012434 and promised to resolve the issue by 5th January, but it has not been resolved yet and I sent a followup mail to them, no response from them yet.

I'm tired of calling the customer service, each time when I call them (have to wait at least 30 mins to connected, most of the the rep just disconnects the call), they open a ticket and promise me that they will send a technician, but two days later the ticket is getting closed without any action...

Here are the tickets opened by me : 1037367858,1037367751,1037180118,1037160948,1037035177,1037012434,1036989131,1036975260,1036940419,1036929843,1036642366
Ravi_183

Jan 15, 2017

No internet

There has been no internet connection for the last one month whenever we call they just give us some dates and delay but no final solution
Ticket number 1037173109
Mobile Number 9841369638
Ravi Srinivasan
abdulmalick.a.r138

Jan 10, 2017

ACT Service Disconnection is a Joke

Hello ACT Team,

USER ID:103015446141

I have asked the ACT team to disconnect my connection three weeks back as connection in my area (Chitlapakkam) was restored but my street was not as it had a severed wire. They promised to disconnect the service if it is not fixed in 5 days. They didn't fix it and they obliged to my request for disconnection and then they send me a message that my service will be disconnected
(Poof)..... Suddenly again a message appears saying that my connection is restored. When I call them again asking why the **** they restored it , they tell the same crap (Fixed in 2 or 3 days or else we will disconnect). This is really irritating me. when you are not capable of providing the service you promised then why do you have to make us suffer for disconnection as well.

This story has not ended and even today I got two messages in span of two hours. One for Disconnection and the other message which says connection has been re established.

BTW, below are tickets raised for disconnection and they are somehow changed to status "Resolved". Please do the needful ASAP or your connection box will be thrown away on our road side and you can come and pick it up.

S.No Ticket No. Department Status
2 1037241274 SERVICES OPEN
2 1036768822 BX BX CTP-BX1 10.150.2.102 Status: DOWN Since12/18/2016 7:08 AM ETR: 2 HR cust unable to access the netw do the needful ASAP @9884994307 OPEN
2 1037053592 please hurry up my disconnection request ASAP #1036948964 RESOLVED
2 1036991373 SMS TICKET RESOLVED
2 1036991139 please send my November bill statement to my registered email id RESOLVED
2 1036948964 CUSTOMER NEED DISCONNECTION DUE TO SERVICE ISSUE RESOLVED
2 1036946162 SERVICES cx down CX CX Customer Port:2 Port Status: UNKNOWN 10.25.38.25 CX Status: DOWN@ RE
Usha Sampath

Jan 3, 2017

No connectivity

I am living in west mambalam area . The cyclone has had a severe impact on your services alone it looks like . What I don't understand is the reason for the delay . The city has come back to normalcy except for ACT broadband. like Airtel & all others The connection to the opposite apartment had been restored 10 days back . We are unable to reach you on any of your given numbers .
Regret having moved out of Airtel To ACT broadband connections.
You are asking for customers to refer new ones .
HOW & WHY WITH THIS TYPE OF SERVICE ????
Gopal_Santhi

Dec 29, 2016

Internet issues not rectified

Am from G.N.Street, Mylapore our internet is not working post cyclone. We couldn't reach their customer Care center. I have mailed them plenty of times.if they are not capable of rectifying the issue please do give our money back so that we can go for some other better network provider. If they can't rectify no issue give us our one year subscription money back by detecting the used month payment I would opt for some other good network providers instead of going behind your stupid service. Tired of mailing , calling , texting.. Don't bluff us by saying it will be sorted out in 5 to 7days it has already been about 3weeks.. worst service ever seen!
Gopalakrishnan R
Pprasanna.86

Dec 25, 2016

No Internet connectivity

Internet has not been working for the last 13 days..ACT toll free number is not reachable.We are unable to lodge a complaint.Service from Act is extremely poor.

Registered mobile number- 9789490807/9962005616
Prasanna.P
Location- Mylapore,Chennai
joshi joseph

Dec 23, 2016

Internet Down for 10 Days

Its been 10 days since internet is down ,
They dont even bother to take let us know the status other than saying" Wait 24 to 48 hours " this is all they said for 10 days.
they wont even answer the call , all supports are down. cant even contact them and i payed for 1 year ,
My customer id id = 103015369152
Complaint ID = 1036694774
If there is any legal action i can take then please let me know, im planning to go to there main office with 10 of my friends ..
they have been providing good service for 7 months so i didnt do anything till now, ok its not there fault cyclone came, i got it but atleast keep us updated or take the call..
and please dont say 24 to 48 hours -_-
dont make any claim if you cant keep it
rajesh.v.k

Internet is not working

Taken fibernet this month. After cyclone connection is not resumed yet. I can't wait further. I want to surrender my internet connection. Pls let us know procedure for the same
Renugan

Dec 20, 2016

failure to provide internet service for more than 8 days and giving false information twice that the connection was restored

I opted for ACT fibernet Connection on 18.11.2016 by paying annual subscription of Rs.17,902. After a week there was no service for more than 24 hours in quick succession which was rectified by follow up. further, after the recent cyclone on 12.12.2016, there was no internet connectivity from 12.12.2016 till date i.e. 20.12.2016. There was no proper response except an sms that the problem will be resolved within 24 hours to 48 hours and then subsequently 48 hours to 72 hours. But no internet connection for more than 8 days

I have received an sms yesterday i.e 19.12.2016 evening around 4.50 PM stating that the complaint is resolved and if the internet is still down reply with " No" to 9945999459. As the problem was not resolved, immediately, I send " No" to the above ph.

But there was no response . Instead today morning the another sms was received today i.e 20.12.2016 around 10.20 AM informing that the problem was resolved and if the internet is still down reply with " No" to 9945999459. As the problem was not resolved, I have replied by sms " No" to the above ph.

Apart from the inordinate delay in the restoration of service, the redressal mechanism is very poor or inadequate.

I tried to contact your land line no.044-42840000 continuously right from yesterday but no response.

Hence I request you take note of the inordinate delay in providing the service

R.Renugan
ayyappan158

No service after Cyclone from ACT

My user ID 11375035

I am located in Madipakkam, in my area ACT internet services have been stopped since 12th Dec and after cyclone we are getting only automated messages and response, but there is no action being taken by ACT till date, every time when I call to the helpdesk, they say it will take more than 24-48 which never happens.

Please confirm for the clear ETA else I have to switch over the connectivity as most of the links are restored from other service providers.

With Regards,
RM Ayyappan

EBAY - didn't receive order
    Dear prabh-jot We are sorry to hear that you've...
    Fruit hawkers - Fruit hawker keep shouting out daily and evening 5:30
    Every day around 5 in the evening fruit sellers in my area...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call
    I got a call around 17.33 hrs saying that your account is...
    freecharge.in - Freecharge Customer Care Service. 955 69 83 416
    Customer . any complain Solved. 24 hour 955 69 83...
    Pro Nature Organic Foods Pvt Ltd - Consignment not delivered
    The samples sent to Pune, bearing LR No. B41247454 was not...
    sbi life insurance - RE: Refund insurance policy Double Payment
    Dear mohana, We acknowledge your query and have...
    Homeshop18 - HomeShop18 Customer Care Service. 955 69 83 416
    Customer . any complain Solved. 24 hour 955 69 83...
    POS 470000000218923 - Fraud Transaction
    Dear Sir, There has been a fraud purchase from My...
    paytm -
    CUSTOMER CARE - 74 82 03 42 63 CUSTOMER CARE - 74 82 03...