ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

Madan S Jha

Dec 29, 2015

OFFSET MACHINE'S NOISE NEXT TO MY OFFICE

I am working as a Data Entry Computer Operator and I am holding my own office in the name of C/O. TWINKLE GRAPHICS AND COPIER, 2, NARAYAN CHAMBERS, NR. PATANG HOTEL, ASHRAM ROAD, AHMEDABAD-380009. (M) 9825162208 since 2008.

The reason for writing this letter is that next to my shop one shop namely ADITYA OFFSET, where the work of printing is done, there offset machine's noising has been running whole day since more than 6-7 years. I have been suffering this problem for many years. I have said the owner of that shop about this problem many times but he is not considering about that matter. I am a small business and I do not want to clash with any person, but it seems nobody understand without punishment.

Sir, I have bothered from this noise since many years and I had also written request letter to that person for 2-3 times, but he has not done any adjustment about this problem.

He has also kept split AC machine's fan outside his shop, for which in summer season I suffer lot of heat problem. I have also told him about these two problems many times, but he do not take any serious step about this problem.

IN SUMMER SEASON HIS AC'S MACHINES HEAT TOO MUCH AND ALSO HIS OFFSET MACHIN'S NOISING ARE BOTHERING ME.

SO PLZ. SAVE ME THIS PROBLEM, THEREFOER I HAVE WRITTEN THIS COMPLAINT TO YOU.

RESPECT SIRE, PLZ. SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND YOU CAN CONTACT ME ALSO.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MADAN S. JHA
navinc

Dec 27, 2015

Suspicion of illegal gutter line connection

This is regarding the new residential society "Silver Casa" built by Avirat Infrastructure Ltd, B/h J.G. International School, Opp. Snehanjali Society, Gulab Tower area. I have a suspicion that they are digging and making illegal gutter connection to the gutter point opposite Snehanjali Society main entrance. Please check whether they have proper clearances for linking up their gutter line with AMC gutter line. Otherwise it will overflow and create health problems for everybody in that area.
Thanks and regards.
bijal raval

Dec 12, 2015

ROADS IN BAD SHAPE

DEAR SIR,

I AM A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY AND I RESIDE NEAR THALTEJ.

BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE - Euro School ahmedabad is located 1 km away from railway crossing near Thaltej -via hebatpur.

Some kind of drainage digging work was on since 1 year which stopped suddenly.
Since 1 year we experienced wavvy roads, bumpy rides and spine breaking injurious journey.
But after all this the road has not been repaired.

Pl let me know how long will this Corporation take to make this road ?
Dhaval863627

Oct 25, 2015

shivam apartment

Bad water waste near our society.

dear sir,
In our society (G/44, shivam apparent, ne. Vyas Vadi, Akhabarnagar, New Vadaj, Ahmedabad) there is lots of drinking water is wastage due to lake of importants of water. Everyday theatrics water is flowing on the road, no one is coming to close the pipe line. I had told too many times but they are not responding..

so, please come & also give notice so they realize that importants of water.

thanks regards,
JITENDRA SONAR

Sep 30, 2015

BAD WATER FLOWING NEAR OUR SOCIETY

from many time complain had been booked through our society members' regarding bad water flowing near our society in AUDA common park to stop such water which is flowing regularly in which through DENGUE will increase so, kindly request you to please come and resolve this issue.

SOCIETY ADDRESS

B/H VEJALPUR POLICE STATION
VEJALPUR
ahmedabad
(m)8347404886

i am residing in F/6 GOKULDHAM FLAT, VEJALPUR ,Ahmedabad.
we area suffering last 2 month drainage over flow problem
pl, solve my problem & my water line is since 10 year old
pl check line remove old line drinking water is not getting with out motor
pl..pl...

best Regard
VISHNU,
manishtl

Aug 16, 2015

Neighbour not cleaning the house

I am residing at 77, Satkar Bunglows, Nana Chiloda Road, Ahmedabad - 382340. This complain is regarding the nuisance caused by our neighbour, the owner of 78, Satkar Bunglows. They are not staying their and staying at their some another house in kubernagar, ahmedabad and due to this they are not cleaning their property. It's very dirty and lots of bacterias, viruses, cats and other animals have make the house full of germs. Very foul smell is also coming from their house. It's very risky for us and harmful to us. We are worried about the safety and health of our family. Please do the needful at earliest.

Manish
iqbalali momin

Aug 12, 2015

Water Leakage

water leakage problem
leakging of water pipe at entrance of Hatim-1

At the main entrance of our apartment there is sewage water leakage and water is flowing in the near by socity we have complaint about this but no one come to solve the problem . Kindly do the needful work as soon as possible...

Iqbal, Hatim-1, Sonal cenema Road, Nr.Baghe Nishat society, Vejalpur, Ahmedabad
soham Dave

Jul 18, 2015

Illegally cutting of trees

i Soham Sudhir Dave,
Address a/2 Nanalal park,oppoiste ideal colony, near Doon school, towards uttamnagar garden, maninagar, ahmedabad.
there were many old trees in my flap which were cut by some unlawful members and nonmembers illegally
Their name who cut the trees illegally Are.
Deepak Bhatt of a/5 Nanalal park
Geeta Bhatt of a/5 Nanalal park,
Kavitaben of Netaji society, maninagar, ahmedabad, 380008
i have all videos and satements of above incidence
i have also given application to police and Ahmedabad municipal corporation.
i also have videos relating the illegal cutting of trees in my flat
achtani

Jun 7, 2015

DUMPING OF GARBAGE

Dumping of Garbage

IN SIDE THAT IS ON RIGHT SIDE THERE IS COMMUNITY HALL
AND OTHER SIDE THAT LEFT SIDE THERE IS GOVT HOSPITAL FOR LADIES
WHER DELIVERIES ARE DONE FOR BABY.
FOOTPATHS ARE MADE FOR KEEPING THE GARBAGE LARRIES AND HACKWERS

THE AMC ARE NOT LISTENING FOR SHIFTING THE SAME SINCE LAST 10 YEARS
THREE BIG PLOTS ARE UNSED SINCE LAST 10-15 YEARS AND NO DEVELOPMENT
IS DONEOF THE SAME AND FOR SARDARNAGAR, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT

KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHERE I SHOULD UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS I AM UNABLE
TO UPLOAD EVEN SINGLE PHOTOGRAPH. I HAVE MORE THAN 100 OF PHOTOGRAPHS.

FOR AND YOUR KIND INFORMATION THE DEPUTY MAYOR IS OF SARDARNAGAR, IF HE IS UNABLE
TO KEEP THE CLEAN AND SWACHH SARDARNAGAR HOW HE WILL KEEP THE AHMEDABAD CITY
Gul

Apr 29, 2015

Drinking Water

With Atmost respect, I state that,
We are residing in Usman Haruni Society, Bh Torrent power, Vejalpur -380055.
In our Area No drinking Water pipeline as well as no Road or proper drainage facility,
WE ARE COMPLAIN TO AHMEDABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION REGARDING WATER PROBLEM. SO WE ARE SUFFERING FOR THIS HEADACHE FROM LAST SOME YEAR. KINDLY SOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

and as alternative option please provinding us drinking water via Tanker.

Thanking You
mira shah

Mar 27, 2015

DOG - Bite , chasing , barking.

in our area (devbhoomi society & b/h adarsh tenament, isanpur) more than 20 dogs.They bite 6 -7 people. they chase vehices.and barking on all.
Its very danger to go out of house.

we gave written complaint but nothing had happend.

plss take some action before many more people become victim of dog bite or its annoying..

adress devbhoomi society and also adarsh.
tarunjimjain

Mar 3, 2015

water leakage problem

leakging of water pipe at enterance of Darshan appartment

At the main enterance of our appartment there is severe water leakage and water is flowing in the near by socities we have complaint about this but no one come to solve the problem . Kindly do the needful work as soon as possible...

Tarun Jain, 33-3rd floor Darshan appartment, opp china town restaurent, near stedium circle,
navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009
Mehul Shodhan

Feb 26, 2015

Dog Bite

I had locked complain about dog one month back with tocken no. CNCD-0115567140. On the said complain AMC had captured 5 dogs from 11 dogs & vaccinated. They had kept them back before a week in our society. The complain was closed on 24th Feb 2015.

Now the dog has started biting once again. On 25th Feb. it had bitten further two people.
The dogs seems to be suffering from rabbis or AMC's vaccination is not up to the mark.

As per AMC policy they can not take this dog & can release to non-residential area though it bites to several people. It it continued & no serious action has been taken then within a month this dog will bite on an average one person a day.

The AMC must have second policy for such dogs which is dangerous to keep them surrounding to residential area.

Today (27/02/15) , once again I have registered complain & got the tocken no. CNCD-0215600567
My residential address is Mehul shodhan, 8B Dungarshi nagar society, Bhattha, Paldi, Ahmedabad-7 (09723272842)
agilepharmachem@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2014

Small Gutter overflow

Dear Sir:

Our small gutter is getting overflowed since last 2-3 days. Our contact no. is 8154083908 and residential address is 58 Lavanya Society, Nr. Jivraj mehta Hospital, Vasna, Ahmedbad 380007. Please get it done asap; otherwise it may start an epidemice in our area.
amdavadi4u

Dec 14, 2014

Complain for sewage

Respeted Sir,

I m receding at Neelkanth Residency, New Chandkheda, TP-69(Tragad-Chandkeda),

our society (Khal kauvo) well is our flow, how can AMC help us...
pls send me contact no...

amdavadi4u@hotmail.com
Kanu Patel

Nov 22, 2014

Cutting of Trees illegally.

Cutting of Trees illegally.

This is to inform you that the Chairman, Secretary and other members of committee of the "Ganesh Park Nr.Sayonacity Ghatlodiya, Ahmedabad is using their illegal power of Society Committee and Cutting down Two trees in the society's common plot without any reason.

You are kindly requested to take strict action against such Chairman & Secretary and others for cutting such old trees illegally and put all of them behinds the bars to put a clear example in the Society & City.

When government is expending huge amount to money in saving the trees, such enemy of environment is cutting tree which are more than 100 years old.

Kindly do the needful urgently.

Active Citizen of Ahmadabad.
ANKUS

Aug 16, 2014

leakging of water pipe at enterance of socity

Respected sir
At the main enterance of our society there is severe water leakage and water is flowing in the near by socities we have complaint about this but no one come to solve the problem and we are not getting water from last 2 days and the connection of our water pipe is also small so kindly help us to solve our problem
AMC KALIGAM WARD
ADDRESS shiv sabarmati soc.near new rly.colony sabarmati ahmedabad 380019
Nawalkishore

Aug 12, 2014

Repair of main water pipe line

The main line of water supply is leaking in front of konark society, near ganesh mandir and overflowing on the road .
Nawalkishore

Aug 12, 2014

repair of main sewage chamber

Main sewer line chamber in front of konark society, side of ganesh mandir has completely broken, the debris has blocked the passage of sewage water and is overflowing on the road. It is requested that immediate attention and rectification work should be initiated to avoid the logging of sewage water and health hazard.
Maksud_mansuri

Jul 1, 2014

Solid Wast Throws Out of BOX

LOT OF GARBAGES THROWS BY PEAPOLE ON PUBLIC ROAD
Dear Sir / Madam

I am residing at A/4, Shane Burhan Co-Opretive Housing Society( Sugna Co-Opretive Hosing Society) Ahmedabad-54 for last 20 years.

I would like to thank to AMC Maktampura-r for their GOOD WORKING in Juhapura area in Abad.

Ahmedabd Municipal Corporation has done lots of developments in this area in last 1 year like Roads,Street lights in Society etc.

But we would like to draw the major problem facing the people of this area,near my Socitety gatefor long time.

At the main gate/ entrance of My Society AMC Alloted one BOX for Solid wast for society peoples and they using very well but near our society have big market like Mutton, Chiken, Fish and Vegetables shope are available in the market the shope owner have not use the box properly he all throws the all type wast out of the BOX near road and after that many birds and dogs take the wast and coming in society and throw it on and Opp. house and its very dirty smail so we cant tolerate the smailso it is not good for our health.

Here most of people residing of lower medium class and law educted.The people of these societies and flats throws their daily garbage on public roads everyday.The sweeper and employees of AMC collect the same on every morning.

But after the collecting the Garbage by AMC on every morning,the people throws garbages during the day and night every day.

AMC should make strikly rules for the same so the people can not throw garbages at the same place.

My Suggestion: AMC Should Allote One BOX in Juhapura Market for that type of Solid Wast if possible either please take action
in our health fevore.

We would be greatful if the positive actions to be taken by AMC Maktampura in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Maksud Bhai Mansuri
A/4, (Sugna Co-Opretive Housing Society) Shane Burhan Co-oprative society, Saheen tenament
Near Maktampura Panchayat Office,
bhavikbhavsar

Mar 27, 2014

Less water supply problem

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Bhavik Bhavsar residing at 2, Ashapuran Appratment, Opp. Parth Hospital, Ramnagar, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad - 380005. We are not getting enough water supply as per our requirement. It's our humble request to take necessary actions to provide sufficient water supply. We may need an extra water connection to full fill our requirement. Kindly send someone corporation officer to listen and understand our problem and take proper action ASAP.

Bhavik Bhavsar

(Mob) +919998471307
(Res) 07927570267
Kanchanlal Sherdiwala

Day light robbery at Kankaria Lake Ahmedabad

I am senior citizen and reside at Surat. I visited Kankaria Lake yesterday i.e.2nd March 2014.

First of all I congratulate the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation for beautiful tourist place developed at Kankaria Lake. Last I visited
the city before 20 years.
However to my surprise 'MIRROR MAZE' owner Sky Wanders Pvt Ltd. ere has been charging exhorbitant fee of Rs.40/- per person. On
visiting Mirror Maze I realised that it was day light robbery.
For train ride fee is Rs.25/- per person whereas Mirror Maze ticket is Rs.40/- per person.

I suggest that the Corporation should collect feed back from visitors. There is nothing but only cheating.
Manoj1810

WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM

Respected Sir / Madam;

SUB:- WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM.......NOT PROPER IN FORCE...

WE ARE COMPLAIN TO AHMADABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION REGARDING WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM.
AS PER BY GOVERNMENT, AMC GIVEN A NEW LINES OF WATER, BUT INSTANTLY THEY DISCONNECT
THE OLD LINE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE,
SO WE ARE FACING A MAJOR PROBLEM OF WATER SUPPLY, WHICH IS NOT PROPER IN FORCE,
AMC IS NOT PROVIDE THE PROPER WATER WITH FORCE IN NEW WEST ZONE, PARMAR VAS,KALIGAM,SABARMATI, AHMEDABAD.
BUT ONLY PARMAR VAS IS FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM LAST SIX MONTH .
WE ALREAY COMPLAIN TO OFFICER, ENGINEER, CORPORATER, AND DP.MAYOR, ALSO.
SO WE ARE SUFFERING FOR THIS HEAD ACHE FROM LAST SOME MONTHS.
KINDLY SOLVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. & PROVIDE THE PROPER FORCE OF WATER AND CLEAN WATER TO EVERY TENAMENT.

AFTER ALL LIFE'S PRIMARY NEED IS WATER......
PLEASE DO SOME NEEDFUL STEPS.........QUICKLY........

Thanks and Best Regards,.................

MANOJ P. PARMAR.
EMAIL- 9mann2009@gmail.com
Manoj1810

WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM

Respected Sir / Madam;

SUB:- WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM.......NOT PROPER IN FORCE...

WE ARE COMPLAIN TO AHMADABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION REGARDING WATER PROBLEM.
AS PER GOVERNMENT, AMC GIVEN A NEW LINES OF WATER, BUT INSTANTLY THEY CUT THE OLD LINE
WITHOUT ANY NOTICE,
SO WE ARE FACING A MAJOR PROBLEM OF WATER SUPPLY, WHICH IS NOT PROPER IN FORCE,
AMC IS NOT PROVIDE THE PROPER WATER WITH FORCE IN NEW WEST ZONE, PARMAR VAS,KALIGAM,SABARMATI, AHMEDABAD-382470. IN OUR VILLAGE THERE ARE ABOVE 10000 OF TENAMENTS, SOME TENAMENT GETTING WATER WITH FULL FORCE, BUT ONLY PARMAR VAS IS FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM LAST SIX MONTH .
WE ALREAY COMPLAIN TO OFFICER, ENGINEER, CORPORATER, AND DP.MAYOR, ALSO.
SO WE ARE SUFFERING FOR THIS HEADACHE FROM LAST SOME MONTHS.

AFTER ALL LIFE'S PRIMARY NEED IS WATER......
PLEASE DO SOME NEEDFUL STEPS.........QUICKLY........

Thanks and Regards,.................