ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

Piyush Kothari

Nov 26, 2016

Swachhata

In our area( Ramapir no tekro,New wadaj,Ahmedabad, Gujrat)the roads and streets are very dirty by dumb,dust,bad smell crears mosquitoes and The AMC is not give proper responce for this.
So please give us proper responce for real Mahatma gandhi swachhata mission.
Uttamh

Nov 21, 2016

No money in atm 's

Please ask banks to fill adequate currency notes in ATM machines, if required twice in a day. Nowadays , most arms are closed and the one's , which are open , have very long queues.
Uttamh

Nov 21, 2016

Traffic congestion

There is traffic problem near cadila bridge, isanpur cross roads, narol cross roads. Can a flyover be created from ghodasar canal towards smruti mandir. Similarly a flyover between narol towards dani limda, isanpur towards cadila bridge. This would ease traffic congestion during peak hours.
Maulik Hajarnis

Nov 3, 2016

Illegal parking charges levied by unauthorized persons

At several junctions along SG highway, nowadays teenagers (look like slum kids) charge for car parks. When asked for an ID card by me, the answer was 'no id card'. I am sure AMC or AUDA would not have hired such illiterate kids (below 18 and without ID card) to collect parking charges from car parkers.

I had such bitter experiences at 2 junctions along SG highway, one at the Dev Arc Mall and the other at Honest near judges bungalow.

Kindly look into the matter.
priyasharmark

Oct 6, 2016

error in birth certificate

Subject: Change in spelling of name interpreted as change of name by your office.

i had asked for correction in name of my spelling from PRIIYA to PRIYA in 2014 at AMC danapith.

This correction was reflected in words also as remark. This remark was deleted from the TCS server of gandhinagar office upon request by the register er in my presence at his cabin on 27/9/2016.

I had also requested upon deleting of the remark SVRBD NO/DT 46703 10/12/2014 which is not done so by AMC office
.This remark pertains to the same minor correction. Ie: Priiya To Priya.

This minor change does not call for any remark. Kindly direct the officer in charge to issue me a new birthcertificate without any remark
.The asked change was telephonic ally done by AMC. No resolution was approved as the remark denotes.

priya.
Registration no 1976-bw-0094-0001809.(check online).
sandip_7571

Oct 5, 2016

Roads

Respected sir/Madam

My name is Sandip Patel. I daily a drive the my own vehicle my bike. But I daily basis notice NO change the in Ahmedabad city any road. Like main road or colony/Society touch road..is the very very bad condition..so I request please do the needful.. and issue the notice for AMC Road department... please..

Roads Roads

DivSays

Oct 4, 2016

Cows on road

There are lots of cows roaming and sitting on the main road. They block the road, make it dirty by dung and also cause accidents when people have to apply sudden breaks and change their paths. I am shocked Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation is not taking any step for this. I have personally witnessed the chaos. Two times a two wheeler driver and a car bumped into cow and few times into other vehicles while taking a sharp sudden turn. I have noticed this frequently at shahibaug road just near Rajasthan Hospital. No one is doing anything for this. I would request the concerned authority to take some step. - A citizen
Mdyadav

Sep 19, 2016

No garbage removal.

Place - Suryanagar society,
Nr. Madhavdeep app.,
Times of India road,
Satellite, Ahmedabad -380015.

Dear all,
This complain is regarding the worst cleaning and garbage collection done by Ahmedabad municipal corporation. The pics will show u real scenario. Lots of waste is accumulated near main entrance road of society. No one is taking care for removal of waste. No pathway available due to waste accumulation. As u know this is monsoon season and which will lead to land pollution as well as health hazards for nearby residentials due to decontamination of waste. Too much odor is generated here.

Waiting for your positive actions.

Manish Yadav

No garbage removal. No garbage removal.

dhawal00738

Sep 15, 2016

Street dogs nuisance...

Hello AMC... M dhawal patel complainig and requesing corporation to catch street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night... pls Help...
Address: Alakhnanda Appt., Near vivekanand party plot, Vejalpur road, Jivraj park, Ahmedabad. 380051.
Mob no: 8866433409
yogeshmewada

Sep 9, 2016

Health Issue due to ongoing construction of Road

We all are facing health problems due to ongoing construction of Road at front of our main gate. Currently WBM is laid to prepare the base for road and due to heavy traffic all the fly ash and quory dust material flying on air and all residents affected with throat infection,breathing issue specially to children and senior citizens.

I hope you will soon react to this problem this complain is on behalf of our society I request u take a serious note on this problem.

Yogesh Mewada
Sparsh Divine Society,
Motera-Koteshwar Road,
Motera, Ahmedabad
mishra anand

Sep 7, 2016

Worst Road, Behind Narol Court,Narol

Roads are in very bad condition & garbage lying every where in our area . Municipal officers are never visit our are. Please arrange primary facilities in our area . Roads are in very bad condition Nr Unnati School, Nr, Hi fi circle, Nr. E talent school, Nr. Laxminagar School, Nr. Umang Narol,Behing Umang Narol .

Garbage lying every where Nr. Unnati School, Nr. Hi fi school, Nr. Laxminagar Society, Opp Umang Narol, . Please keep Dustbin every point.
Sachin11117

Sep 2, 2016

Cows causing daily Accident

It is shame on Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation that no action is taken to remove cows from roads don't you think that it is big trouble for public, sattadhar, vastrapur ,bodakde,ashram road,navrangpura we can say the entire areas of Ahmedabad face I this issue no action taken.

No work is done just taking salary no professionals are appointed who don't have basic sense to provide good service to publuc.
jai.dhorajia

Aug 16, 2016

Speed Breaker

Respected Administration,

Am Jai Dhorajia, resident in Bodakdev area of Ahmedabad. From many years, I am watching people skidding with their vehicles and sustaining injuries while making a turn. The exact location is "12-267 Premchand Nagar Road, Ahmedabad - 380015". The coordinates being "Latitude - 23.033344, Longitude - 72.521843". The road has a 90 degrees turning radius and hence people tend to loose balance while making a turn. There have been serious injuries to people while making this turn. Just have a request to construct a proper "Speedbreaker" before the turn.

Many people around the vicinity have been making applications for this request for years now. But their efforts are in vain. As a responsible citizen would like to point out to the respective authorities who deal with these matters to look into it as seriously as possible. We can certainly avoid a fatal accident as we have seen that even people with their kids falling over at low speeds while making the turn. Its been long time since we are watching this happen and would be great if their is a speedbreaker construction before the turn, many a accidents could be avoided.

I kindly request the respective authorities to have a serious look at this issue and take necessary steps for the sake of the citizens. For more information, kindly contact me using the below details. Hope my plea would not fall on deaf ears and someone would take a note of this problem. We should not wait until a fatal accident or death occurs at this juncture. We can avoid it by taking necessary steps before anything of this sort occurs.

Jai Dhorajia
B-3/19 Kameshwar Apt, Judges Bungalow Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad - 380015.
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com
Raju Aashna

Aug 4, 2016

Water logging

Last ten years we are facing problems in every rainy season due to water logging in front of our gate and on our road and due to that water comes in our house and there is one duct from there also lots of water come out and goes to the basement and one rainy season my father get a very electric shock and was hospitalised in ICU for life saving treatment so please we request you to give us a some permanent solution Sir we are tired of these badly so please Sir
MilanModha

Jul 31, 2016

Cows on roads

It is shame on Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation that no action is taken to remove cows from roads don't you think that it is big trouble for public, vastrapur ,bodakde,ashram road,navrangpura we can say the entire areas of Ahmedabad face I this issue no action taken.

Milan Midha
ppatel93

Jul 24, 2016

Mosquitos due to stored water near our houses

Hi Sir,
My self Pradip Patel, I am leaving in 32,Shyam36,Near Reliance Petrol pump,Madhavfarm road,S.P ring road Vastral Ahmedabad-382418, what happening.. Behind my houses there is a empty ground and now monsoon water stored so more mosquitos leaving and more smelling coming. We are suffering more due to this problem, other problem is out of monsoon seasons, behind side one residency sight is going on so they are pouring dirty water and concrete mix water our behind side open ground so we can say whole time we are suffering from mosquitos and unwanted injects and smells. Kindly help and support to avoiding this issue. you can contact me any time on my cell no.
Pradip Patel
M - 8140700389
Abc066

Complain against extra construction in society

We have lots of extra illigal constructed homes in adarsh tenament isanpur in c block rohouse block . Please take proper action for that. In that lots of rental homes are there in it.which are illegal.please take immediate action.
Abc066

Complain against extra construction in society

We have lots of extra illigal constructed homes in adarsh tenament isanpur in rohouse block . Please take proper action for that. In that lots of rental homes are there in it.which are illegal.please take immediate action.
Bharat Parmar

Jul 22, 2016

maintenance

Mukhya Mantri Gruh Yogna EWS 6 ma AMC ye 282 flat banavya che darak Flat dith maintenance na 30,000 ledha che. ane society banavavana 2400 ame total 32400 * 282 flat Total Amount = 91,36,800. ledhache. parantu maintance ni koi pan prakara ni seva malti nathe.
AMC ye aahi no vahivat koi private NGO ne sopiyo che teo koi ja dhyan dorta nathe.

maintenance maintenance maintenance maintenance

vijay n chaudhary

Jul 19, 2016

cow on public road

municipal tax payer

respected sir

i kindly request you please remove cows on public road at azad society nr. ''L'' colony, behind kanchandeep flats, opp shyam shaz appartment, some peoples block this road, evern they throw cow waste on road, for this many bikers get accident and injured very badly, if you don't solve this problem in this rainney season some one will die, you just visit this place in nehrunagar area and decide the situation, they completely block public road, and we all residence face very bad experience, if we tell any thing the owner of cows they start fight.

if AMC not take any action maleria and dangue fever 100% will be increase because they block road as well as they through cow waste on road.

Looking for quick action and improvement .

Looking for better ahmedabad city
kaushal p trivedi

Jun 18, 2016

dog capture

Respected sir / madam
I have register this complain for dangerous street dogs of our socitey which address is down below.
Vrundavan banglow near grow more school opposite Keshav bag banglow, nava naroda ahmedabad 382330 gujarat.

Please do something for the children and old people of our society who are suffering lots of problem from the dogs of our society. they can not go out side to play or walk even because of the dogs.
kaushal p trivedi

Jun 18, 2016

street dog capture

Respected sir/madam
pls capture street dog of our society which address is down below.
Vrundavan banglow near grow more school opposite Keshav bag banglow. Nava narod ahmedabad

The dogs are too dangerous for children and old people that they can not come out side to play or walk through out the day. pleas do something on urgent basis.

With warm regards
burhanafricawala@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016

very bad cleaniness issue

The around 2 lakhs people leaving in pandit nagar (vagriwas) and their is a huge problem of garbage on the road which smells very bad and some people throwing here the dead fish and intestine of animal by meat seller and which cause very bed smell which cannot be acceptable and the clean comes only once which is not sufficient and do solution of disposing the garbage of the 2 lakh peoples..

Sylvia Chadwick

Jun 1, 2016

Catch the Stray Dogs

There are lots of dogs in and around our society which are a menace to the children and people travelling on two wheelers.

Also they are littering all over the place and are a threat to all.

Request you to please sent your squad to catch these dogs and free us from the menace of dog biting and littering in and around our society.

Zil Parikh

1 Hans Apt
Nr. Gayatri Mandir
Patidar Society
Juna Wadaj, Ahmedabad - 13
neza

May 26, 2016

Dog biting

i want to complain about danger dog living here everyday its biting people. dog is harassing us. please do helpfull and send your team as soon as possible.

Address,
3/b,panama society part-2,
near oldage house,
Chandranagar,paldi,
Ahmedabad-380007.

Municipal Corporation Gurgaon - Stray Dogs - Q block, DLF Phase - II, Gurgaon
    unchecked breeding of stray dogs over the years is...
    Wekalp Trade Solutions - A BIG FRAUD
    I INVEST THE MONEY FOR FUTURE PLANING BUT NOW NO ANY...
    Ibps - IBPS RRB MULTIASSISTANT 2016 PRE RESULT
    Sir/Madam I am not able to see my result , It shows a...
    GSRTC - equerry
    DATE:-4/12/2016 KALE HU BHUJ BUS STATION SAVARE 7:20 AE...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - RAHUL SAXENA CHOR HAI
    FRAUD MAN RAHUL SAXENA ATTENTION Dear...
    LG India - lg microwave and tmc dealer
    I have bought a lg microwave model number-mc2886sfu on...
    my jio - Network problem
    Namaskar jio service Mere village me jio sim kafi use...
    hyderabad metropolitan water works and sewerage board - drainage pipe damaged
    I Biharilala Yadav submit the l&t employees has dug a...
    hair treatment - refund my money
    my patient code is :- 214600841436 , saurabh singh ,...
    Vodafone - Call Drop
    Call end intermittently during talking