ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

bhailalpatel

Apr 15, 2017

Illegal construction beside our apartments

Municipal commissioner
Ahmedabad

I would like to file a complaint against on going reconstruction of 2 rooms beside the apartments, which is located at Shyam Apartments, near Mangleswar Mahadev, Ghodasar-380050, these 2 rooms are would be in between of the road and apartment, which is why it is not suitable, as well as the team of your department visited the site on 15/04/2017 Saturday. It seems to that tehy have been bribed and none action been taken.
Please take the prompt action against it.

Yours Faithfully

Members
Shyam Apartment
paresh25465

Mar 25, 2017

Illegal and Unauthorized construction

Sub: Illegal construction near to compound wall.

Respected Sir/madam,

I am living in Bunglow situated at Naranpura (3,Shiladitya society,Mirambica road,Naranpura,Ahmedabad-13), and flats near to my place (Sankalp apprtment, C Block) are extending their houses.

Respected authority would like to draw your kind attention that,construction work is going near to our compound wall (less than 1 foot distance) without our consent.Moreover this unauthorized construction will adversely affects our privacy. Person staying in flats are having objectionable and questionable social background. I have Family includes my unmarried young daughter, and I will not tolerate such illegal construction affecting my privacy.

I hereby request you to take strict actions against the same.
Please not construction has already been started from 25th March'2017.

Contact: 9377968080
mukeshvalera

Mar 14, 2017

Garbage Dumping in front of resident House

Respected Sir/Madam,

We are resident of Shyampooja-3 society motera ahmedabad as given below.

1) Mukesh Valera (Bungalow No. 01 Shyampooja-3)
2) Babulal Patel (Bungalow No. 02 Shyampooja-3)
3) Dilipbhai Patel (Bungalow No. 03 Shyampooja-3)

Since long time we are facing problem of garbage dumping in front of our premises.

There is one society named Shyampooja-1 near by our premises,Sweeper of that shyampooja-1 society daily throws garbage in front of our bungalows. which causes very bad smell & may be harmful for our health.

Dogs & cows chewing that garbage and pick it up to our premises.

it is daily routine activity to dump garbage.

Please request you to solve our problem & change location for garbage dump.

Residents of Shyampooja-3

Garbage Dumping in front of resident House

sumruti

Feb 28, 2017

street Dog Nuisance

Hello AMC... I am resident of Sarjan Towers, I want to register complaint regarding street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night and also bite children and elderly people... and this is increasing day by day. Its becoming difficult to even drop our childrens for school, or to buy milk, etc. pls Help...
Address: Sarjan Towers, Gurukul, Drive-In, Ahmedabad
Mob no: 9825607499
gchauhan_80

Feb 13, 2017

street Dog nuisence

Hello AMC... I am Gaurav Chauhan complainig and requestingbcorporation to catch street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night and also bite children and elderly people... pls Help...
Address: B-3, Madhuram banglows-2, near baleshwar upwan and Axis bank, bopal- ghuma rd, Ahmedabad. 380058
Mob no: 9909979670
Ganesh123shah

Feb 12, 2017

Very bad road to gb shah to vasna gupta nagar

Road is in very bad shape while going to vasna gupta nagar side there are n no of societies but road is very worst
r s patel

Jan 28, 2017

officer close complies without solution

Ahmedabad municipal commissinor shri

We registered compiles on 155303 but without
solution it's close by officers Specialy
in new west zone. Helth and engineering department
Pl give me solution for my problem. You can check
online complies no .please.
Rajubhai
Chairman
Ratnam bungalow.
Sola Ahmedabad
shubha rani

Jan 9, 2017

Bad Road condition

I live in South Bopal, Ahmedabad. My complaint is regarding the Road connecting SOBO centre to S P Ring road vis Suncity. Road condition is very bad. Recently, Crushed roadstones are put to level the road. But it has not made smooth. The roadstone are very big to make drive difficult. Also at the end where this Suncity road connects the S P Ring road, there is a pothole just after left turn.

Please do the needful on the urgent basis.
Essen

Dec 24, 2016

Dirty neighbourhood / garbage

This society is not looks clean from the day it is built.
The level 1 of Un accessible area is dump of all rubbish and the common garbage is not cleaned from communal area.

Please check detail pictures.

Address of location is below.

C-4 Anushruti Tower, Nr. Thaltej Circle, B/S, Jain Derasar, Opp. New York Tower,
S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad - 380 059

This is hygienic to local public and ecology and national birds are living in this garbage please check pictures.

Dirty neighbourhood / garbage Dirty neighbourhood / garbage

Hemendra Zala

Dec 12, 2016

Garbage Clining

I would like to inform you that lots of garbage accumulated near our society Arjun Exotica, Near Payal Party Plot, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad.

So please request you to arrange cleaning as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
Hemendra Zala
M-9998449043
Piyush Kothari

Nov 26, 2016

Swachhata

In our area( Ramapir no tekro,New wadaj,Ahmedabad, Gujrat)the roads and streets are very dirty by dumb,dust,bad smell crears mosquitoes and The AMC is not give proper responce for this.
So please give us proper responce for real Mahatma gandhi swachhata mission.
Uttamh

Nov 21, 2016

No money in atm 's

Please ask banks to fill adequate currency notes in ATM machines, if required twice in a day. Nowadays , most arms are closed and the one's , which are open , have very long queues.
Uttamh

Nov 21, 2016

Traffic congestion

There is traffic problem near cadila bridge, isanpur cross roads, narol cross roads. Can a flyover be created from ghodasar canal towards smruti mandir. Similarly a flyover between narol towards dani limda, isanpur towards cadila bridge. This would ease traffic congestion during peak hours.
Maulik Hajarnis

Nov 3, 2016

Illegal parking charges levied by unauthorized persons

At several junctions along SG highway, nowadays teenagers (look like slum kids) charge for car parks. When asked for an ID card by me, the answer was 'no id card'. I am sure AMC or AUDA would not have hired such illiterate kids (below 18 and without ID card) to collect parking charges from car parkers.

I had such bitter experiences at 2 junctions along SG highway, one at the Dev Arc Mall and the other at Honest near judges bungalow.

Kindly look into the matter.
priyasharmark

Oct 6, 2016

error in birth certificate

Subject: Change in spelling of name interpreted as change of name by your office.

i had asked for correction in name of my spelling from PRIIYA to PRIYA in 2014 at AMC danapith.

This correction was reflected in words also as remark. This remark was deleted from the TCS server of gandhinagar office upon request by the register er in my presence at his cabin on 27/9/2016.

I had also requested upon deleting of the remark SVRBD NO/DT 46703 10/12/2014 which is not done so by AMC office
.This remark pertains to the same minor correction. Ie: Priiya To Priya.

This minor change does not call for any remark. Kindly direct the officer in charge to issue me a new birthcertificate without any remark
.The asked change was telephonic ally done by AMC. No resolution was approved as the remark denotes.

priya.
Registration no 1976-bw-0094-0001809.(check online).
sandip_7571

Oct 5, 2016

Roads

Respected sir/Madam

My name is Sandip Patel. I daily a drive the my own vehicle my bike. But I daily basis notice NO change the in Ahmedabad city any road. Like main road or colony/Society touch road..is the very very bad condition..so I request please do the needful.. and issue the notice for AMC Road department... please..

Roads Roads

DivSays

Oct 4, 2016

Cows on road

There are lots of cows roaming and sitting on the main road. They block the road, make it dirty by dung and also cause accidents when people have to apply sudden breaks and change their paths. I am shocked Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation is not taking any step for this. I have personally witnessed the chaos. Two times a two wheeler driver and a car bumped into cow and few times into other vehicles while taking a sharp sudden turn. I have noticed this frequently at shahibaug road just near Rajasthan Hospital. No one is doing anything for this. I would request the concerned authority to take some step. - A citizen
Mdyadav

Sep 19, 2016

No garbage removal.

Place - Suryanagar society,
Nr. Madhavdeep app.,
Times of India road,
Satellite, Ahmedabad -380015.

Dear all,
This complain is regarding the worst cleaning and garbage collection done by Ahmedabad municipal corporation. The pics will show u real scenario. Lots of waste is accumulated near main entrance road of society. No one is taking care for removal of waste. No pathway available due to waste accumulation. As u know this is monsoon season and which will lead to land pollution as well as health hazards for nearby residentials due to decontamination of waste. Too much odor is generated here.

Waiting for your positive actions.

Manish Yadav

No garbage removal. No garbage removal.

dhawal00738

Sep 15, 2016

Street dogs nuisance...

Hello AMC... M dhawal patel complainig and requesing corporation to catch street dogs of our society which address is down below.. As no one can walk at night in the street...the dogs barks very loudly over the whole night... pls Help...
Address: Alakhnanda Appt., Near vivekanand party plot, Vejalpur road, Jivraj park, Ahmedabad. 380051.
Mob no: 8866433409
yogeshmewada

Sep 9, 2016

Health Issue due to ongoing construction of Road

We all are facing health problems due to ongoing construction of Road at front of our main gate. Currently WBM is laid to prepare the base for road and due to heavy traffic all the fly ash and quory dust material flying on air and all residents affected with throat infection,breathing issue specially to children and senior citizens.

I hope you will soon react to this problem this complain is on behalf of our society I request u take a serious note on this problem.

Yogesh Mewada
Sparsh Divine Society,
Motera-Koteshwar Road,
Motera, Ahmedabad
mishra anand

Sep 7, 2016

Worst Road, Behind Narol Court,Narol

Roads are in very bad condition & garbage lying every where in our area . Municipal officers are never visit our are. Please arrange primary facilities in our area . Roads are in very bad condition Nr Unnati School, Nr, Hi fi circle, Nr. E talent school, Nr. Laxminagar School, Nr. Umang Narol,Behing Umang Narol .

Garbage lying every where Nr. Unnati School, Nr. Hi fi school, Nr. Laxminagar Society, Opp Umang Narol, . Please keep Dustbin every point.
Sachin11117

Sep 2, 2016

Cows causing daily Accident

It is shame on Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation that no action is taken to remove cows from roads don't you think that it is big trouble for public, sattadhar, vastrapur ,bodakde,ashram road,navrangpura we can say the entire areas of Ahmedabad face I this issue no action taken.

No work is done just taking salary no professionals are appointed who don't have basic sense to provide good service to publuc.
jai.dhorajia

Aug 16, 2016

Speed Breaker

Respected Administration,

Am Jai Dhorajia, resident in Bodakdev area of Ahmedabad. From many years, I am watching people skidding with their vehicles and sustaining injuries while making a turn. The exact location is "12-267 Premchand Nagar Road, Ahmedabad - 380015". The coordinates being "Latitude - 23.033344, Longitude - 72.521843". The road has a 90 degrees turning radius and hence people tend to loose balance while making a turn. There have been serious injuries to people while making this turn. Just have a request to construct a proper "Speedbreaker" before the turn.

Many people around the vicinity have been making applications for this request for years now. But their efforts are in vain. As a responsible citizen would like to point out to the respective authorities who deal with these matters to look into it as seriously as possible. We can certainly avoid a fatal accident as we have seen that even people with their kids falling over at low speeds while making the turn. Its been long time since we are watching this happen and would be great if their is a speedbreaker construction before the turn, many a accidents could be avoided.

I kindly request the respective authorities to have a serious look at this issue and take necessary steps for the sake of the citizens. For more information, kindly contact me using the below details. Hope my plea would not fall on deaf ears and someone would take a note of this problem. We should not wait until a fatal accident or death occurs at this juncture. We can avoid it by taking necessary steps before anything of this sort occurs.

Jai Dhorajia
B-3/19 Kameshwar Apt, Judges Bungalow Road, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad - 380015.
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com
Raju Aashna

Aug 4, 2016

Water logging

Last ten years we are facing problems in every rainy season due to water logging in front of our gate and on our road and due to that water comes in our house and there is one duct from there also lots of water come out and goes to the basement and one rainy season my father get a very electric shock and was hospitalised in ICU for life saving treatment so please we request you to give us a some permanent solution Sir we are tired of these badly so please Sir
MilanModha

Jul 31, 2016

Cows on roads

It is shame on Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation that no action is taken to remove cows from roads don't you think that it is big trouble for public, vastrapur ,bodakde,ashram road,navrangpura we can say the entire areas of Ahmedabad face I this issue no action taken.

Milan Midha

POSTAL DOP AGENT LOGIN WEBSITE - AGENT ID LOCKED
    MY AGENT ID NOT OPEN BECAUSE ID NOT USED LAST 4 MONTH...
    SBI-OxiPay (via Oxigen) - mobile recharge failed - amount debited
    Payment Status Completed successfully. Transaction...