ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

kaushal p trivedi

Jun 18, 2016

dog capture

Respected sir / madam
I have register this complain for dangerous street dogs of our socitey which address is down below.
Vrundavan banglow near grow more school opposite Keshav bag banglow, nava naroda ahmedabad 382330 gujarat.

Please do something for the children and old people of our society who are suffering lots of problem from the dogs of our society. they can not go out side to play or walk even because of the dogs.
kaushal p trivedi

Jun 18, 2016

street dog capture

Respected sir/madam
pls capture street dog of our society which address is down below.
Vrundavan banglow near grow more school opposite Keshav bag banglow. Nava narod ahmedabad

The dogs are too dangerous for children and old people that they can not come out side to play or walk through out the day. pleas do something on urgent basis.

With warm regards
burhanafricawala@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2016

very bad cleaniness issue

The around 2 lakhs people leaving in pandit nagar (vagriwas) and their is a huge problem of garbage on the road which smells very bad and some people throwing here the dead fish and intestine of animal by meat seller and which cause very bed smell which cannot be acceptable and the clean comes only once which is not sufficient and do solution of disposing the garbage of the 2 lakh peoples..

Sylvia Chadwick

Jun 1, 2016

Catch the Stray Dogs

There are lots of dogs in and around our society which are a menace to the children and people travelling on two wheelers.

Also they are littering all over the place and are a threat to all.

Request you to please sent your squad to catch these dogs and free us from the menace of dog biting and littering in and around our society.

Zil Parikh

1 Hans Apt
Nr. Gayatri Mandir
Patidar Society
Juna Wadaj, Ahmedabad - 13
neza

May 26, 2016

Dog biting

i want to complain about danger dog living here everyday its biting people. dog is harassing us. please do helpfull and send your team as soon as possible.

Address,
neza

May 26, 2016

Dog biting

Respected sir/ma'am,

we have serious problem of dog who is bitting every second person in our society. this dog is very harassing please send your team as soon as possible.

Address,
3/b, panama society part-2,
near oldage house,
chandranagar ,paldi ,
Ahmedabad-07.
parri

May 3, 2016

Over flowing drainage water

I would like to inform you about my society problems. In my society drainage water over flowing every two or three days and residentioal people are throwing waste of vagetables and others through window and balcony. i told to them many times but they never stoped their throwing. so kindly help for it ..............

Maheshwari appt
b/h metroploe hotel subhashbridge 380027
ahmedabad
kushalsheth

May 3, 2016

Dirt near my house

There is a waste stage and dirt near my house and my building I live in a very strange life because there is dirt everywhere but please remove that
Aniljain007

Apr 13, 2016

Wastage of water heavily

Sir, people near by me are wasting water in huge quantity every day as amc has given line for water over their they connect machine and go away and water start pulling upstair but after that they dont even check that water is been wasted and moves out

Wastage of water heavily

Kankaria,
Maninagar,
Ahmedabad-380028

Please help sir
Dogs are very harrasing us
Please help sir
Send your team as soon as possible
Surendra N. Sharma

Apr 4, 2016

dog bitting

dog catcher
I want to complaint about danger dog bitten many people today in evening. We are requesting to our amc please do needful to us. place smruti temple market ghodasar ahmedabad
tejasshah2008

Mar 28, 2016

Water Supply

No one take care and response of below mail of September 18,2015

What is the meaning of giving this facility by AMC to solve the citizens problems.

Please do the action immediately and reply back

thanks

September 18,2015
Water Supply
Address
Namrata Tenaments
Isanpur
Ahmedabad

Since last 2 to 3 years we people ( Namrata Tenaments, Isanpur, Ahmedabad) facing insufficient water supply by AMC.

We have getting water in one time in a Day for only 2 hours, but presser of water insufficient and so we can not get sufficient water and we all depends on water tanker.

Please check previous history , how many tanker provided only Namarata Tenaments

We have lot of time complainant in AMC, Isanpur (please check record), but still not get any solution

Also one important thing that ,to solution of this problem AMC started working new Water Pipeline and work almost done only remaining work to connectivity with main connection.

But by Local corporate (in Prenana Tenament) interference and using her power to stopping the work (if work will finished , water problem can solve)

Now position is that AMC started ROAD works and work is finished , but no one take care either any officer of AMC or Corporate , 5 to 6 lacks water pipeline now underground and not any usable

we not under stand why public money wastage in this way

we request you , please action immediately and reply back urgently

my email ID is tejasshah2008@gmail.com

thanks
Neha sukhyani

Mar 22, 2016

Dog bitting

Respected sir/ma'am,

This is to bring to your notice that in our area we have one such dog who bits everyday one person most of the victims are small children playing outside in evening we request you to take away such dog from our society so that our children can plya freely

I hope you will soon react to this problem this complain is on behalf of our socity I request u thake a serious note on this problem

My Address is as given below
232/B Dr. Chawla street,
Sindhi colony, near airport, near doulatram jewellers
Sardarnagar
Ahemdabad
Santosh Bhagwanani

Mar 10, 2016

Reckless Driving

I am a resident of Aaron Elegance,Chandkheda, this is to bring to your notice that by the main road entering into our premises there is main road which don't have any speed breaker which creates reckless drivers ramming on the road with no driving sense, and by this the accident ratio gone high exponentially.

So require 2 speed breakers on 2 alternate roads.

Aaron Elegance
Behind Indusind Bank
New CG road
Chandkheda
nikhilshah200

Feb 18, 2016

Dog Biting in Society

I am resident of Rameshwar Appartment, Sola Road, Narnapura, Ahmedabad - 380063, Gujarat, India. We have serious problem of Dogs in our streets. The dogs are bitten to all society members and as well they bark at every one coming around. Now society child’s are not able to play or move in society. It seems to be very risky now a day for society members.

I have been complained a lot to AMC on toll free number 155303 but so far no action has been taken. We got only one answer that due to High Court Stayed they could not able to catch any streets dogs. If it is there than what is the alternative action for such type of incident. There must be a some way and we expect some action on that immediately.

With Regards

Nikhil Shah
Mb No. 9825307651
Nikhilshah200@yahoo.com
udaympm

Feb 16, 2016

Reckless Driving

A BRTS Bus plying via Vallabh Park, in Saabarmati in the early morning hours( Around 6am) travelling towards IOC road zooms recklessly. The bus is driven so fast by the driver that the entire area becomes dusty apart from the threat of life to the people walking aside the road.
I request the concerned authorities to look into this and alert and sensitize the driver of the bus before some untoward happening.

Udaykumar
nilesh_hmt

Feb 6, 2016

DOG CATCHER

A Wild dog is barking and bitting the small childerens often. Please arrange to catch it. Address is as given below:
6, Nilesh Vyas
Vrundavan Bunglows,
Near Kathwada Road,
Nava Naroda, Ahmedabad.
Mob: 9979883715
Rockstar06

Jan 26, 2016

Irritating Dogs

We are from Siddhi Apartment, Near Jantanagar, Chandkheda Road, Ahmedabad (landmark - near Ongc Avni Bhavan) would like to request you that 2 dogs constantly keep barking and crying in whole night and we are facing this problem since last 6 Month.
We request you not just to give them any injection but for God sake take them away. I couldn't sleep because of that since last 2 month. Please show mercy to living, tax paying and your voters rather than showing your love and affection to road street dogs.
Hope AMC will take it seriously and will not let ua down.
harshjain007

Dec 29, 2015

dog catcher

I want to complaint about danger dog living here everyday its biting a people. We are requesting to our amc please do needful to us. My address. Is below
Harsh Jain
M 10
Sector 7b
Nirnaynagar
Krishn Rabari

Dec 18, 2015

water polluted

Respected Sir / Madam;

WE ARE COMPLAIN TO AHMADABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION REGARDING WATER PROBLEM.
I am Krishn Rabari residing at F/1 vashudha app vijay park soc off c g road, Vasudha Aprt, C G Road, Navrangpura, Navrangpura, WEST

From many time complain had been booked through me and our society members' regarding bad water flowing near our society.Please stop such water which is flowing regularly in which through DENGUE will increase so, kindly request you to please come and resolve this issue.

Krishn Rabari

jaybharat

Dec 17, 2015

illegal construction

nico radio service has increase his shop by 4 feets illegal which is causing congestion and disturbance. address is opp. dena bank, nr. patasha pole police chowky, Gandhi road, Ahmedabad.
Pradipbarot

Dec 10, 2015

Dog catcher

Some dog is very danger so pls catch.
Name Pradip Barot
Adress 53, Krishna park society, Mr, Arian school infant char rasta vastral ahmedabad 382418
bppatel

Dec 10, 2015

illegal people are living in this plot are

Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
New West Zone, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad.

We are living in Sankalp Serenity flats, beside sompole flats, near Sidhu Bhavan , Thaltej Ahmadabad. Please note that the in plots of AMC at front side of Sankalp Serenity flats, the illegal people are living in this plot are in their resident. Some people are kept the things of construction and others things in this areas. The tea Stoll are open in this plot of AMC . The nonsense and Nuisance people are sitting in this plot area. The people throw the wastage things in the plot area as like use dustbin. Therefore, the plots are very spoiled and the lots of mosquitoes are come in our residence and spray the various disease in our society.
Therefore, kindly take the urgent action against all this illegal Construction immediately and give the relief from disease and others nonsense activity.
We are waiting your Positive Action against above complain.

The Member of Sankalp Serenity, Thaltej
tep

Dec 2, 2015

over flow the drainage line

dear sir

this is very serious issue in kuber nagar n/r gayatri school there is school &a very famous sidhi hospita(dr nirmala vadhwani)
is mla of this area there is very serios problem of drainage ghutter over flow. many times we are complaint but there is no response from you office.muncipal employees are demanding rupees for clean line
Alay_Shah

Nov 25, 2015

NON RESURFACING OF ROADS

I'm citizen of India .

I would like to bring to the notice of Ahmedabad Municipal coroparation that the road Near Avkar Hall,Ghodasar is very bad, from last one year. and no actions had been taken to repair the road, rush on this road is very high still no actions had been taken.

Need to take a fast action to repair the road as it's a connecting road to main highway .

Looking for quick action and improvement .

Looking for better ahmedabad city

RediffMail - Password Issue
    I forgot my mail password and not able to recover the...
    RTO PANIPAT - BLACK MONEY IN RTO PANIPAT
    I meat a cleark stafff of RTO PANIPAT he confess that...
    Star Plus - DAHLEEZ FANS KINDLY READ THIS
    REQUEST TO DAHLEEZ FANS. KINDLY READ IT ALL OF YOU. Hey...
    Nimo IT Solutions - complaints and reviews about Nimo IT Solutions
    Hello All, This is Surya here .i am working with this...
    Ibps - wrongly entered number of occasions appeared
    NAME :SANDEEP MAIL ID :sandeept2331@gmail.com sir i...
    Skoda - SALES FRAUD - VINAYAK SKOA
    IS someone working on my concern? The salesperson called...
    Maharashtra bank of india - Lost atm card
    Lost my atm card please block the atm card
    Amit Kumar Singh - TDR , INDIAN RAILWAYS
    against PNR Number 6755917402 for reason Train Diverted...
    mobile phone - Lost mobile phone -Samsung A% galaxy
    Lost my mobile ---Samsung A5 galaxy from paschim vihar on...