ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

manjushapill

Aug 26, 2014

Street Light Not Working

I am resident in Prerna Tenament in Parasnagar , Vatva Road - Isanpur ,
The street Light are not working since rainy .
The problem is in rainy season the Roads from Main road to Namrata Society is hell for every Person .The Main thing is that the People in the society have no problem in the road which is not safe for People .The joke is that till Summer Season they dont have work of the Roads.As the rainy season comes nearer they start work.Accidents have been happened due to the holes digged on the main road .One life was gone due to inconvienience of the tranportation to enter in the Society and the person was having heart .Due to insufficient medical Aid the Person died at his home then also there eyes are not opened . I request for Maintenance of street lights so that person can on the road without scaring the manholes digged on the Road .
khan fairose

Aug 20, 2014

society sweepwes

This is to inform you that we are the residents of The madhumangal -ketki society .Bs shantiniketan school. Vejalpur road.
I m here to inform u that we are having a serious problem of clean and healthy surrounding.Man coming from municipality takes illigalcharges of rs.50/- per month to clean society premises.and those who don't pay these charges, their surroundings are litrally opted.Cleanliness and health is the primary right of every citizen.so please help us soon regarding the same.
kartik shah

sanjayplanner43

Aug 6, 2014

street lite off

dear sir
i m resident New ranip ward a-4 yogeshwar twins bunglows, opp alok bunglows gate, GST road, new ranip, ahmedabad
my near street light pole no-SBR-51139 & others two pole are MANNY TIME PWER OFF i complaint amc
but your employ are not present our area
I would be greatful if the positive actions to be taken in this regard.
chairman
yogeshwar twins bunglows
nasirhusen

Aug 3, 2014

Harrasement done by Dogs

I am resident of C-31 Silicon Avenue, opp. Gokul tenament, Vatva-isanpur road, vatva, Ahmedabad 382440.There are many stray dogs in my society which are causing chaos and some of them are even biting people.They are causing inconvenience to the society and children are afraid of going outside the house.
I request you to kindly take note of it and immediately see to the issue.I hope that you will direct the concerned officials to come and take away the dogs.I will be Thankful to you if my problem is solved.
Mahesh bhatt

Aug 3, 2014

stray cows in ravikrupa society, satellite,Be Nr.Vishveshwar mahadev

Stray cows And dogs have become regular harashment in our society.everyday they spread the trash (kacharo)and and makes area and inner roads of society dirty . As a result unbearable smell and mosquitoes are produced. Please send team to catch these stray animals and give notice to owner of stray cows . It's our humble request to take necessary step to catch these stray cows.
Rajvi

Jul 26, 2014

Traffic problem due to school

I am Rajvi Shah living at maninagar b/h Gopal tower.

Due to Nalson's pre primmary school there is lot of traffic problems every day which caused every day late at office time.
we already complaint to school before but they are ignoring it and not taking serious. school vans , Auto ans parents not move from the front of the gate since long time as nobody can move further.

it is so difficult to move even their vehicles from front of our gate and get out.

please do the needful as soon as possible.
patel prerna

Jul 26, 2014

society sweeper

sweeper not doing there work proper so i want sweeper for private for three bunglowes theydo not clean our side so please provide us swipper ya get neccesary action on it
vismayjagad@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2014

Street Dog

I would like to draw attention that I went to my relative's home at Gatrad Ni Pole, Mandvi ni pole, Astodia, Ahmedabad, I saw one street Dog Having some serious disease like Cancer, IT dosn have skin at back part, We are able to see Directly meat of that Dog,
AS per my concern it is really veryt serious issue, it may harm to other street dogs as well as people also who are living there.

Kindly look in to this matter & Do the needful

You may find this dog : Gatarad Ni pole Na Nake, Mandavi ni pole, Astodia, Ahmedabad - 380001

Looking for your extreme support.
Rajeshbhai S.KOthari

Jul 17, 2014

Dranage line chok up

Dear Sir / Madam

I am common residend of New Ranip and feel very bad to express my dranage line issu since 1 years.we have been facing this proublem a main gutter is fixed at my door step and many time i have complained but ward engineer has not permenant solution your official comes and solved its very dangerous for people Health .Drainage Chok up [ Opp.Home Town & Alok Residency ] Main Road in New ranip Road

I am not complaining but humble request to you to resolve the same issu.please use gutermachine like jetting machine if require
Thanks and regards.
Rajesh Kothari
E/503 Shukan Homes
New Ranip Ahmedabad
firoz ansari

Jul 13, 2014

complain against unauthorized polluted unite

It is a matter of deep concern that an illegal factory that is working in residential area are polluting these palaces and Havy problem in breathing what these factory is doing here pleas take a right action.
Factory address
B/h block no 767.guj hou board.nr home guard office.bapunagar ahmedabad.
prakash ahd

Jul 7, 2014

Draainage chock up in ghodasar

i am residing in ashapuri society and facing problem of drainaghe chock up on regular basis. Complaining at Civic Centre near Chandola Lake office of the AMC but not getting the solution to problem.

pls. help and resolve the issue
Vijay Chintamani

Jul 3, 2014

unauthorized construction by manufacturing unit

we would like to draw your attention towards unauthorized construction in my area by M/s karnavati enterprises,near Adarsh Warehousing society opp.gujrat electric board.narol highway.ahmedabad.the factory is constructed on agricultural land.it also produce harmful pollutants.the atmosphere has became highly polluted.and the waste material is dumped on the roads everywhere.the area becomes so dirty and unhygenic.it is very injuries for the people residing nearby.
please help us and ban the factory for sake of our health
Vijay Chintamani. Tiwari
Ahmedabad
Maksud_mansuri

Jul 1, 2014

Solid Waste Throws Out of BOX

Solid Wast Throws Out of BOX
LOT OF GARBAGES THROWS BY PEAPOLE ON PUBLIC ROAD
Dear Sir / Madam

I am residing at A/4, Shane Burhan Co-Opretive Housing Society( Sugna Co-Opretive Hosing Society) Ahmedabad-54 for last 20 years.

I would like to thank to AMC Maktampura-r for their GOOD WORKING in Juhapura area in Abad.

Ahmedabd Municipal Corporation has done lots of developments in this area in last 1 year like Roads,Street lights in Society etc.

But we would like to draw the major problem facing the people of this area,near my Socitety gatefor long time.

At the main gate/ entrance of My Society AMC Alloted one BOX for Solid wast for society peoples and they using very well but near our society have big market like Mutton, Chiken, Fish and Vegetables shope are available in the market the shope owner have not use the box properly he all throws the all type wast out of the BOX near road and after that many birds and dogs take the wast and coming in society and throw it on and Opp. house and its very dirty smail so we cant tolerate the smailso it is not good for our health.

Here most of people residing of lower medium class and law educted.The people of these societies and flats throws their daily garbage on public roads everyday.The sweeper and employees of AMC collect the same on every morning.

But after the collecting the Garbage by AMC on every morning,the people throws garbages during the day and night every day.

AMC should make strikly rules for the same so the people can not throw garbages at the same place.

My Suggestion: AMC Should Allote One BOX in Juhapura Market for that type of Solid Wast if possible either please take action
in our health fevore.

We would be greatful if the positive actions to be taken by AMC Maktampura in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Maksud Bhai Mansuri
A/4, (Sugna Co-Opretive Housing Society) Shane Burhan Co-oprative society, Saheen tenament
Near Maktampura Panchayat Office,
Sarkhej Vasna road
Juhapura
Ahmedabad-380054.
Cell: 9898587755
milan sanghvi

Jun 24, 2014

drainage

d-165, gujarat high court staff bunglow, Vasantnagar township,opp.kalpatru-3, gota-ognaj road,gota, ahmedabad. drainage line chowkup. kindly do the needful before monsoon.thank u. milan sanghvi-9979232576.
Jogendra Singh Gurjar

May 30, 2014

Demolish extra construction in amraiwadi

I leave in Amraiwadi, 'Patrawali chal, Nr-vivekanand school.
In this chal Lots of people constructed extra illegal construction.

So kindly Requested to you. pls Do the Needful.

Jay
nirav sadhu

May 25, 2014

dranage line chok up

Respected sir/mem
I am common residend of meghaninagar and feel very bad to express my dranage line issu since 5 years.we have been facing this proublem a main gutter is fixed at my door step and many time i have complained but ward engineer has not permenant solution your official comes and solved but after next day it happens again.before few days ur workers come and they had to go without do any work.they came only for a consumer signature on memo. One worker told me sighn in the memo otherwise we are not come next time. My many complaints closed without work to be done.i meet ward engineer personally he is not take it seriouselythe dirty water over flowing gutter smell badely in area.small children cant play out side
Thanks and regards

IllegalConstructionTo,

The Estate Officer
AMC AHMEDABAD

Subject: - Complaint against Unauthorised Construction

illegal construction has in Samratnagar society Part-2 near CTM Charrasta ahmedabad,,all society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes exterding galury, compound wall and violating the initial plan, society members out in the margin place and without any permission from the any authoriety or AMC, a builder has not given boundry covered wall in every house ,so kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal construction in society.
Your prompt action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Keyur Desai

Apr 19, 2014

Storm Water Line blocked and drainage lines not efficient

I am residing on Ground floor at Jay Somnath Apt; Opp. Alfa One Mall, Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad and I am facing a lot of problems during monsoon season, as rain water and drainage water comes in to my house in every monsoon even in a minor rain fall. This is happening, as the storm water line connection in to the Vastrapuer lake is always blocked by a 'DUMMY' by the Authorities to prevent the drainage water illegally going in to Vastapur Lake via these storm water line. Also, storm water lines are never cleaned before monsoon season. Moreover, a lot of excessive road construction material went inside the manholes of storm water line during last constructed road in front of Kalyan Pushti Haveli. This road re-surfacing was made suddenly, even thought there was no need for re-surfacing. The slop of re-surfaced road has been given towards the gate of our Apartment. As a result, rain water not going in to the storm water lines comes in to our Apartment and ultimately it comes inside my house. Even drainage lines are not properly functioning even in a minor rain fall. Hence, drainage water comes inside my house.

This issue is not being attended by the Authorities, even after my repeated verbal complaints to the concerned Officers. Even the same has been shown personally to the concerned officers. But, still the issue is unresolved.

Moreover, cleaning of the storm water line near Alfa One mall, Vastrapur has not been started yet even after municipal commissioner's order issued recently.

I would be grateful to if you help me taking up this issue with the authorities.

KEYUR DESAI
suresh z prajapati

Apr 14, 2014

complaint against unauthorised construction

c respected sir,
illegal construction has all ternament in satya prakash society chandlodia ward ahmedabad,my mother and other family member living in satya prakash society,all society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes exterding galury, compound wall and violating the initial plan, all construction work done by all shttp://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/ahmedabad-municipal-corporation-l43507.html#ociety members out in the margin place and without any permission from the any authoriety or AMC, a builder has not given boundry covered wall in every house ,so kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal construction in society.

Apr 8, 2014

The Estate Officer
AMC AHMEDABAD

Subject: - Complaint against Unauthorised Construction

Illegal Construction Our Society has 2 blocks (A & B). We are living in Hirabaug Society, C.T.M Cross Road; Ahmedabad- 380026. All society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes extending galary, compound wall and violating the initial plan. All construction work done by all society members out in the margin place and without any permission from the concern authority. A builder has not given boundary covered wall in every house. So kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal constructions in society.
Your prompt action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Members,

Hirabaug Society,
C.T.M Cross Road,
Ahmedabad-380026.
sunnyKathariya

Apr 3, 2014

Complaint Agents garbage collector Woman

Sir i have to inform u that i am living in kanchvali Chawl near hatkeswar in that chawl one woman come for collecting garbage her vehavior is very rood she is very crusial to talk averyone and when he comes all chawl member are disturb he speek very loudly to every one all students also disturb which is studing and exam is running i am also student and my exam also running also he come in week one time aur maximum 2 time and collecting to every month 20rs. and she is not touch that kind of garbej which is over the flour she is not clean any kind of sit if we request them he demand for some some money.

we all are chenge that guy please understand us situation and quick action on this compaint.

My Address:
Sahezad

Mar 31, 2014

WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM.......GETTING POLLUTED WATER

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sahezad Malek residing at 509, Moto kumbharwado, Behind Moti Rangilapole,Shahpur Ahmedabad - 380001. We are not getting enough & clean water supply as per our requirement. It's our humble request to take necessary actions to provide sufficient water supply. We may need an extra water connection to full fill our requirement. Kindly send someone corporation officer to listen and understand our problem and take proper action ASAP.

SAHEZAD MALEK
thakor khodaji sankaji

Mar 30, 2014

bad water

sir i am narendra hu kotarpur gam ma rahu chu ahi ketala samay thi kharab water ave che akhu gam water thi heran che ketalay bimar padya che koe sarkari kam karta nathi jaldi kam karva vinti my number is 9974433567 and name is thakor khodaji sankaji
nbhai

Mar 10, 2014

Inconvenience caused by Stray Dogs

I am resident of 5, Maulik Apts., Near Bank Of Baroda, Fatehnagar, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 07.There are many stray dogs in my society which are causing chaos and some of them are even biting people.They are causing inconvenience to the society and children are afraid of going outside to play.

Contact : E Mail - voranishu47@gmail.com
Mobile - 9537704477

Yours Sincerely
Nishu Vora

Godrej Interio - delay in assembly of my wardrobe
    I have ordered a wardrobe of 450 mm door size but this...
    Alexy Business Management - Fraud Company
    These alexy business management has made us cheat,before...
    Vidyadeep institute of management and technology,Kim - Running rules of their own
    They have a very bad system of taking exams.. They...
    Idea - RE : Rs19/- 500 sms free package
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Delivery of Product
    My order 2730158265 of yesterday, 1.9.14 was delivered...
    ibps po-4 - forgot to download application form
    Sir,i have applied for ibps po-4 exam..but i forgot to...
    care@paytm.com - recharge my vidiocond2h
    I had recharge my vidiocond2h .costomer id 118815715 from...
    ford indiA - Wheel allignment balancing and rotation was not done
    KA 01-MJ -5939 I Am owner of ford figo titanium diesel...
    atulya carrer line PVT.ltd - FAKE
    Atul consultancy which is running by atul is fake one ....
    flipkart - No service. No response
    Hi, This is regarding an order i placed with your website...