ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

Keyur Desai

Apr 19, 2014

Storm Water Line blocked and drainage lines not efficient

I am residing on Ground floor at Jay Somnath Apt; Opp. Alfa One Mall, Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad and I am facing a lot of problems during monsoon season, as rain water and drainage water comes in to my house in every monsoon even in a minor rain fall. This is happening, as the storm water line connection in to the Vastrapuer lake is always blocked by a 'DUMMY' by the Authorities to prevent the drainage water illegally going in to Vastapur Lake via these storm water line. Also, storm water lines are never cleaned before monsoon season. Moreover, a lot of excessive road construction material went inside the manholes of storm water line during last constructed road in front of Kalyan Pushti Haveli. This road re-surfacing was made suddenly, even thought there was no need for re-surfacing. The slop of re-surfaced road has been given towards the gate of our Apartment. As a result, rain water not going in to the storm water lines comes in to our Apartment and ultimately it comes inside my house. Even drainage lines are not properly functioning even in a minor rain fall. Hence, drainage water comes inside my house.

This issue is not being attended by the Authorities, even after my repeated verbal complaints to the concerned Officers. Even the same has been shown personally to the concerned officers. But, still the issue is unresolved.

Moreover, cleaning of the storm water line near Alfa One mall, Vastrapur has not been started yet even after municipal commissioner's order issued recently.

I would be grateful to if you help me taking up this issue with the authorities.

KEYUR DESAI
suresh z prajapati

Apr 14, 2014

complaint against unauthorised construction

c respected sir,
illegal construction has all ternament in satya prakash society chandlodia ward ahmedabad,my mother and other family member living in satya prakash society,all society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes exterding galury, compound wall and violating the initial plan, all construction work done by all shttp://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/ahmedabad-municipal-corporation-l43507.html#ociety members out in the margin place and without any permission from the any authoriety or AMC, a builder has not given boundry covered wall in every house ,so kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal construction in society.
IllegalConstruction

Apr 8, 2014

IllegalConstruction

The Estate Officer
AMC AHMEDABAD

Subject: - Complaint against Unauthorised Construction

Illegal Construction Our Society has 2 blocks (A & B). We are living in Hirabaug Society, C.T.M Cross Road; Ahmedabad- 380026. All society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes extending galary, compound wall and violating the initial plan. All construction work done by all society members out in the margin place and without any permission from the concern authority. A builder has not given boundary covered wall in every house. So kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal constructions in society.
Your prompt action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Members,

Hirabaug Society,
C.T.M Cross Road,
Ahmedabad-380026.
sunnyKathariya

Apr 3, 2014

Complaint Agents garbage collector Woman

Sir i have to inform u that i am living in kanchvali Chawl near hatkeswar in that chawl one woman come for collecting garbage her vehavior is very rood she is very crusial to talk averyone and when he comes all chawl member are disturb he speek very loudly to every one all students also disturb which is studing and exam is running i am also student and my exam also running also he come in week one time aur maximum 2 time and collecting to every month 20rs. and she is not touch that kind of garbej which is over the flour she is not clean any kind of sit if we request them he demand for some some money.

we all are chenge that guy please understand us situation and quick action on this compaint.

My Address:
Sahezad

Mar 31, 2014

WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM.......GETTING POLLUTED WATER

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sahezad Malek residing at 509, Moto kumbharwado, Behind Moti Rangilapole,Shahpur Ahmedabad - 380001. We are not getting enough & clean water supply as per our requirement. It's our humble request to take necessary actions to provide sufficient water supply. We may need an extra water connection to full fill our requirement. Kindly send someone corporation officer to listen and understand our problem and take proper action ASAP.

SAHEZAD MALEK
thakor khodaji sankaji

Mar 30, 2014

bad water

sir i am narendra hu kotarpur gam ma rahu chu ahi ketala samay thi kharab water ave che akhu gam water thi heran che ketalay bimar padya che koe sarkari kam karta nathi jaldi kam karva vinti my number is 9974433567 and name is thakor khodaji sankaji
nbhai

Mar 10, 2014

Inconvenience caused by Stray Dogs

I am resident of 5, Maulik Apts., Near Bank Of Baroda, Fatehnagar, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 07.There are many stray dogs in my society which are causing chaos and some of them are even biting people.They are causing inconvenience to the society and children are afraid of going outside to play.
I request you to kindly take note of it and immediately see to the issue.I hope that you will direct the concerned officials to come and take away the dogs.I will be Thankful to you if my problem is solved.

Contact : E Mail - voranishu47@gmail.com
Mobile - 9537704477

Yours Sincerely
Nishu Vora
nitin solanki

Feb 25, 2014

s.t light power off

dear sir
i m resident mahavir nagar ward b-23 ambedkar nagar soc, opp pragati nagar amraiwadi
my near s.treet light pole no-SN-83942 AMR MANNY TIME PWER OFF i complaint manny time to amc
my token no - LGT-0214217743 DATE-20/02/2014 but your employ are not present our area
I would be greatful if the positive actions to be taken in this regard.
chiragr

Feb 12, 2014

Street dogs issue

Actaully past 1 month I am facing issue due to street dogs, i am doing night shifts and usally come back home between 2am to 4am. There many Street dogs which run behind each bike coming over in that area and chase to bite. I have seen two instance where 2 dogs bite a poor old man. Fortunately I was passing by and saved that man.

Request you to please take action asap so that we can live properly and also please let me know if there is any charges to pay.

My address, B/2/24 Raghukul soc nearly crossing shahibaug.

My contact no. 9099908894

Office : A-9,Unique Appa.Juhapura Main Char Rasta,Sarkhej Road ,
Ahmedabad – 380055
Office : -93 77 11 97 99,73 83 59 11 77

Street road & Light
Fathehvadi nr. Gulshne madina masjid and rehman masjid Under Ahmedabad municipal corporation your corporation made gutter line before two months.They completed their work but they not set way. so old person and pregnant ladies can not walk properly. vehicle like bike and other two wheelers fall down because of big dug and not straight road so please do best for us.
Due to light and road facility not available in our street we fill difficulties to handle daily work. So I request please make pressure on Ahmedabad municipal corporation for site visit and survey for same done by professional person. And solve our problem.
Deepakmatai

Dec 20, 2013

Complaint against street sweepers

Hi Sir / Ma'm

This is to inform that i am living in Sardarnagar, B/h/ Auda market and would like to inform that street sweepers are not understanding their duties well because every day in the morning coming but not doing their work in an appropriate way and that guy sweeper always been drunk and and not at all behaving ethically.

So, would request you that please take the necessary action steps on it and several times we physically went to local AMC office but not getting any expected response from them.

So, once again we request you please take this thing into the consideration and and do the needful.

Deepak
+919879001672
nalin jadawala

Dec 18, 2013

advertise beners are on the pole of street light -remove them

i am nalin jadawala mo;9879504399 , i have a complain for beners who are hanging on the street lightpoles, we can not read the nombers of poles . my request to remove these beners from the poles . reply me please. THANKS
Vipul R Thakkar

Dec 14, 2013

street lights are not working & damage foot path

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am an common resident of Ahmedabad and feel very bad to facing issue of street lights service provided in Auda Garden, Bodakdev. Due to street light facility not available at Walking way in the Auda Garden and some of residential nearby garden are drop water on the walking way and this water can damage the road.
Pls do some prompt action on this matter.

Vipul R. Thakkar
Mob. 9825397203
Address. 06, Nisarg Bunglow,
B/h Shivdhara Appartment,
100 Ft Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad.
Vipul R Thakkar

Dec 14, 2013

street lights are not working & damage foot path

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am an common resident of Ahmedabad and feel very bad to facing issue of street lights service provided in Auda Garden, Bodakdev. Due to street light are not working at Walking way in the Auda Garden and some of residential nearby garden are drop water on the walking way and this water can damage the foot path.

Pls do some prompt action on this matter.

Vipul R. Thakkar

address of complaint place,
site name-THiRD EYE
DAFNALA,SHAHIBAUG,
AHMEDABAD-380004

There is complaint about construction site which is next to our shop.They are everyday drop a cement water on the
road and this water can demag road.we have 10 shop in this line.due to this cement water it's injurious for our and our customer.
pls do some prompt action on this matter

yours faithfully,

rajubhai babubhai chavada.
atit.swami

Nov 30, 2013

Gutter line overflowing since more then 8 months

This is to inform that we have been facing issue of OVER FLOW OF Gutter Line service provided in our newly build Apartments "DEVNANDAN INFINITY" build by M/s Devnandan Infrastructure, near AUDA Lake, Behind Balaji Residency, MOTERA , Ahmedabad-380005.

All the gutters in vicinity of the apartments are overflowing , since the main gutter line outside is choked up since long time. It has been many times given in complaint to AMC and same was also highlighted once in Ahmedabad Mirror during month of Aug'13. Still there has been no action taken so far.

It is requested to look into matter and expedite the issue clearance since the monsoon has also passed by now.

Atit Swami
Mobile: 90999281884, Resident of "Devnandan Infinity" , Motera, Ahmedabad-380005.
ramcoloni bhimjipura vadaj ahmedabad

Nov 17, 2013

garbage ignition

A woman regular road swiper of ahmedabad munciple corporation everyday ignite garbage containing plastic and other harmful things as early as 7 am in morning..we cant even breathe for half an hour..if we ask her to stop doing so than she used to speak abusive language..Please for sake of environment or even for your own good health take action as fast as possible..
chiragtender

Oct 28, 2013

gutter line

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am an common resident of Ahmedabad and feel very bad to express my gutter line issue. since 2 to 3Years we have been facing this problem. a main gutter is fixed at my doorstep and many time i have complained and your official comes and solved but after some days it happens again. before few days your worker comes and tried to solve but they had to go without any solution. as you know it is Diwali occasion coming near and we can't bear the dirty water overflowing from gutter.

I am not complaining you but it is my humble request you to please resolve the same issue. please use Gutter Machine like Jetting Machine if require..

Thanks & Rgds
Ahmedabad
99799 00096
Vip

Oct 26, 2013

Iligal consturctin and becoming unhelthy place

We are inform you that plot no. C/13, in Ramkrushtna Society, Behinda Avakar Hall, maninagar, Ahmedbad is making illegal construction under guide line and observation of some gev. officer. They are throwing dust on the road and making rode heap of rubbish. That way this place becoming source of mosquito and bacteria. This type of place spread some very harmful disease. Some poor peoples and small children are live in unhealthy place it very harmful for there health. This house owner is very powerful so no one opposed him. So please request to you take immediate action and don't expose this confidential complain.
nitin.banawali

Sep 10, 2013

Street Dog Problem & Street lights not working

I am staying at A64, Swastik Bunglows, Raipur Mill compound, Rakhiyal ahmedabad 380021
We have been facing problem street dog nuisance at our residence since so many days. They come come in our houses, when the door is opened. They are also put durt lits everywhere in the parking , strairs and surroundings. It is very difficult to move from our parking..

Kindly arrange to send dog van to pick up all these

also we have municipal corporation stree lights in our society but two lights are not working last 15 days.

Light no. RV84970

Nitin Banawali

Mobile No: 98799 00222
Harshad Prajapati

Sep 3, 2013

Non supply of Narmada Water

I am resident of Sun Divine-1, Opp. Prasang Party Plot, Off. R.C. Technical Road, Bhd. Sola High Court Police Station, Nr. Unique City Homes, Ahmedabad. We have obtained naramada water connection just before few months. Since last about 15 days, we are not received naramada water through the pipeline laid down by the AMC after recovering charges from us. Please help us.
Harshad Prajapati

Sep 3, 2013

Roads

I am residing near R.C.Technical Road, Gota, Ahmedabad. Just opposite to R. C. Technical Institute, there is a small cross roads. At that junction, roads are in a very bad condition. Every day thousands of vehicular are passing and they are facing great difficulties while going from that road. Leveling has not been done properly. Immediate attention is required.
bhaveshjgrover

Aug 29, 2013

Corporation person not opening the water valve properly or timely

This is an serious matter where people should look into. We stay in Hariom nagar society part 1 in sabarmati area of ahmedabad. As communicated by corporation our society have paid for new water connection for getting proper water supply. Now after doing all this still there is no proper water supply. The person opening the valve doesnt open it properly and timely. Other societies getting water supply properly. I request the authority peoply to look into the matter.
Shaikh Farzana

Jul 22, 2013

Old construction house

My name is Farzana Shaikh. I have very old ruined house in the center of city near Astoria gate. We have old tenants residing in our house for very long. But at present it is very risky to stay there. My tenant name Yusufbhai Chhipa lives in my house. Condition of this mentioned house is very poor. At any movement it can be demolish. But my tenant is living in this house with his son and his family with three little kids. We warned them so many times but they prefer to live in this house. Though his son is having his two personal house they go there to spend night and morning come back to this house. It's really very risky to live in this house. So, this is my concern. If this house demolish any time and it may take lives of my tenants and his family. But for the sake of possession they live in this house. If anything happen with him or his family who is responsible for that.
So this is my humble request to take some action.
My address is
37 Rukanpura
Near Astoria gate
Ahmedabad 380001
Farzana Shaikh
Shaikh Farzana

Jul 22, 2013

Illegal bamboos in residence area

We are the residence of Astodia gate would like to complain about the nuisance in residence area. I live near Astodia Gate, Jamalpur Ahmedabad. In our neighborhood, there are lots of bamboos are stored illegally for commercial purpose. It causes stagnation of water and breeding of mosquito and flies. I am afraid that lots of people in my area are suffering from malaria.and chances of viral fever and dangerous is increasing day by day. My neighbour's name is Arif Yusufbhai Chippa. Who is doing decoration business and for that purpose he keep all his garbage and bamboos in our street. Day by day number of bamboos are increasing day by day. So please remove this nuisance from our residence area and make our area breathable. I hope you will take action as early as possible.
Address:
37 Rukanpura,
Saiyedwada
Near Astoria gate
Ahmedabad 38001

CDA Pension Allahabad - GRANT OF RS. 25000/- TO WIDOW OF DISABLED SOLDIER
    I SMT. KANTA DEVI W/O LATE NO. 13716879 RFN MADAN MOHAN...
    Max Life Insurance Co - Fround commitment by agent
    Recently i had purchased 3 policies from Max Life...
    RELIANCE HR SERVICES LTD - PF CREDIT NOT DONE
    Dear Sir My name is Amit Verma get and my PF a/c no....
    Billdesk - Reg. ID and Password not get
    The amount has been deducted from my account but still...
    Vijay Tv - SHIVAM SERIAL
    i am shocked to hear that shivam serial has been stopped....
    Shopclues - Non delivery of Goods
    Dear Sir, I ordered “Flano Set of 3 Pink Cream Door...
    ADMIRAL 7012W 7KG - WASHING MACHINE NOT WORKING
    complaint number: 12751196 Model no. admiral 7012W...
    Sony xperia L - Battery Charge Problem
    Sir, I have Purchased the Sony Xperia L in Flipkart...
    indian oil gas - Continuation of registration from mobile No. 9007715165...
    Ref : Consumer No. 08531 under Circular Agency, Kolkata...