ahmedabad municipal corporation

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ahmedabad municipal corporation

vismayjagad@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2014

Street Dog

I would like to draw attention that I went to my relative's home at Gatrad Ni Pole, Mandvi ni pole, Astodia, Ahmedabad, I saw one street Dog Having some serious disease like Cancer, IT dosn have skin at back part, We are able to see Directly meat of that Dog,
AS per my concern it is really veryt serious issue, it may harm to other street dogs as well as people also who are living there.

Kindly look in to this matter & Do the needful

You may find this dog : Gatarad Ni pole Na Nake, Mandavi ni pole, Astodia, Ahmedabad - 380001

Looking for your extreme support.
Rajeshbhai S.KOthari

Jul 17, 2014

Dranage line chok up

Dear Sir / Madam

I am common residend of New Ranip and feel very bad to express my dranage line issu since 1 years.we have been facing this proublem a main gutter is fixed at my door step and many time i have complained but ward engineer has not permenant solution your official comes and solved its very dangerous for people Health .Drainage Chok up [ Opp.Home Town & Alok Residency ] Main Road in New ranip Road

I am not complaining but humble request to you to resolve the same issu.please use gutermachine like jetting machine if require
Thanks and regards.
Rajesh Kothari
E/503 Shukan Homes
New Ranip Ahmedabad
firoz ansari

Jul 13, 2014

complain against unauthorized polluted unite

It is a matter of deep concern that an illegal factory that is working in residential area are polluting these palaces and Havy problem in breathing what these factory is doing here pleas take a right action.
Factory address
B/h block no 767.guj hou board.nr home guard office.bapunagar ahmedabad.
prakash ahd

Jul 7, 2014

Draainage chock up in ghodasar

i am residing in ashapuri society and facing problem of drainaghe chock up on regular basis. Complaining at Civic Centre near Chandola Lake office of the AMC but not getting the solution to problem.

pls. help and resolve the issue
Vijay Chintamani

Jul 3, 2014

unauthorized construction by manufacturing unit

we would like to draw your attention towards unauthorized construction in my area by M/s karnavati enterprises,near Adarsh Warehousing society opp.gujrat electric board.narol highway.ahmedabad.the factory is constructed on agricultural land.it also produce harmful pollutants.the atmosphere has became highly polluted.and the waste material is dumped on the roads everywhere.the area becomes so dirty and unhygenic.it is very injuries for the people residing nearby.
please help us and ban the factory for sake of our health
Vijay Chintamani. Tiwari
Ahmedabad
Maksud_mansuri

Jul 1, 2014

Solid Waste Throws Out of BOX

Solid Wast Throws Out of BOX
LOT OF GARBAGES THROWS BY PEAPOLE ON PUBLIC ROAD
Dear Sir / Madam

I am residing at A/4, Shane Burhan Co-Opretive Housing Society( Sugna Co-Opretive Hosing Society) Ahmedabad-54 for last 20 years.

I would like to thank to AMC Maktampura-r for their GOOD WORKING in Juhapura area in Abad.

Ahmedabd Municipal Corporation has done lots of developments in this area in last 1 year like Roads,Street lights in Society etc.

But we would like to draw the major problem facing the people of this area,near my Socitety gatefor long time.

At the main gate/ entrance of My Society AMC Alloted one BOX for Solid wast for society peoples and they using very well but near our society have big market like Mutton, Chiken, Fish and Vegetables shope are available in the market the shope owner have not use the box properly he all throws the all type wast out of the BOX near road and after that many birds and dogs take the wast and coming in society and throw it on and Opp. house and its very dirty smail so we cant tolerate the smailso it is not good for our health.

Here most of people residing of lower medium class and law educted.The people of these societies and flats throws their daily garbage on public roads everyday.The sweeper and employees of AMC collect the same on every morning.

But after the collecting the Garbage by AMC on every morning,the people throws garbages during the day and night every day.

AMC should make strikly rules for the same so the people can not throw garbages at the same place.

My Suggestion: AMC Should Allote One BOX in Juhapura Market for that type of Solid Wast if possible either please take action
in our health fevore.

We would be greatful if the positive actions to be taken by AMC Maktampura in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Maksud Bhai Mansuri
A/4, (Sugna Co-Opretive Housing Society) Shane Burhan Co-oprative society, Saheen tenament
Near Maktampura Panchayat Office,
Sarkhej Vasna road
Juhapura
Ahmedabad-380054.
Cell: 9898587755
milan sanghvi

Jun 24, 2014

drainage

d-165, gujarat high court staff bunglow, Vasantnagar township,opp.kalpatru-3, gota-ognaj road,gota, ahmedabad. drainage line chowkup. kindly do the needful before monsoon.thank u. milan sanghvi-9979232576.
Jogendra Singh Gurjar

May 30, 2014

Demolish extra construction in amraiwadi

I leave in Amraiwadi, 'Patrawali chal, Nr-vivekanand school.
In this chal Lots of people constructed extra illegal construction.

So kindly Requested to you. pls Do the Needful.

Jay
nirav sadhu

May 25, 2014

dranage line chok up

Respected sir/mem
I am common residend of meghaninagar and feel very bad to express my dranage line issu since 5 years.we have been facing this proublem a main gutter is fixed at my door step and many time i have complained but ward engineer has not permenant solution your official comes and solved but after next day it happens again.before few days ur workers come and they had to go without do any work.they came only for a consumer signature on memo. One worker told me sighn in the memo otherwise we are not come next time. My many complaints closed without work to be done.i meet ward engineer personally he is not take it seriouselythe dirty water over flowing gutter smell badely in area.small children cant play out side
Thanks and regards

IllegalConstructionTo,

The Estate Officer
AMC AHMEDABAD

Subject: - Complaint against Unauthorised Construction

illegal construction has in Samratnagar society Part-2 near CTM Charrasta ahmedabad,,all society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes exterding galury, compound wall and violating the initial plan, society members out in the margin place and without any permission from the any authoriety or AMC, a builder has not given boundry covered wall in every house ,so kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal construction in society.
Your prompt action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Keyur Desai

Apr 19, 2014

Storm Water Line blocked and drainage lines not efficient

I am residing on Ground floor at Jay Somnath Apt; Opp. Alfa One Mall, Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad and I am facing a lot of problems during monsoon season, as rain water and drainage water comes in to my house in every monsoon even in a minor rain fall. This is happening, as the storm water line connection in to the Vastrapuer lake is always blocked by a 'DUMMY' by the Authorities to prevent the drainage water illegally going in to Vastapur Lake via these storm water line. Also, storm water lines are never cleaned before monsoon season. Moreover, a lot of excessive road construction material went inside the manholes of storm water line during last constructed road in front of Kalyan Pushti Haveli. This road re-surfacing was made suddenly, even thought there was no need for re-surfacing. The slop of re-surfaced road has been given towards the gate of our Apartment. As a result, rain water not going in to the storm water lines comes in to our Apartment and ultimately it comes inside my house. Even drainage lines are not properly functioning even in a minor rain fall. Hence, drainage water comes inside my house.

This issue is not being attended by the Authorities, even after my repeated verbal complaints to the concerned Officers. Even the same has been shown personally to the concerned officers. But, still the issue is unresolved.

Moreover, cleaning of the storm water line near Alfa One mall, Vastrapur has not been started yet even after municipal commissioner's order issued recently.

I would be grateful to if you help me taking up this issue with the authorities.

KEYUR DESAI
suresh z prajapati

Apr 14, 2014

complaint against unauthorised construction

c respected sir,
illegal construction has all ternament in satya prakash society chandlodia ward ahmedabad,my mother and other family member living in satya prakash society,all society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes exterding galury, compound wall and violating the initial plan, all construction work done by all shttp://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/ahmedabad-municipal-corporation-l43507.html#ociety members out in the margin place and without any permission from the any authoriety or AMC, a builder has not given boundry covered wall in every house ,so kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal construction in society.

Apr 8, 2014

The Estate Officer
AMC AHMEDABAD

Subject: - Complaint against Unauthorised Construction

Illegal Construction Our Society has 2 blocks (A & B). We are living in Hirabaug Society, C.T.M Cross Road; Ahmedabad- 380026. All society members have done illegal construction in our society which includes extending galary, compound wall and violating the initial plan. All construction work done by all society members out in the margin place and without any permission from the concern authority. A builder has not given boundary covered wall in every house. So kindly take legal action against all people to done by illegal constructions in society.
Your prompt action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Members,

Hirabaug Society,
C.T.M Cross Road,
Ahmedabad-380026.
sunnyKathariya

Apr 3, 2014

Complaint Agents garbage collector Woman

Sir i have to inform u that i am living in kanchvali Chawl near hatkeswar in that chawl one woman come for collecting garbage her vehavior is very rood she is very crusial to talk averyone and when he comes all chawl member are disturb he speek very loudly to every one all students also disturb which is studing and exam is running i am also student and my exam also running also he come in week one time aur maximum 2 time and collecting to every month 20rs. and she is not touch that kind of garbej which is over the flour she is not clean any kind of sit if we request them he demand for some some money.

we all are chenge that guy please understand us situation and quick action on this compaint.

My Address:
Sahezad

Mar 31, 2014

WATER SUPPLY PROBLEM.......GETTING POLLUTED WATER

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sahezad Malek residing at 509, Moto kumbharwado, Behind Moti Rangilapole,Shahpur Ahmedabad - 380001. We are not getting enough & clean water supply as per our requirement. It's our humble request to take necessary actions to provide sufficient water supply. We may need an extra water connection to full fill our requirement. Kindly send someone corporation officer to listen and understand our problem and take proper action ASAP.

SAHEZAD MALEK
thakor khodaji sankaji

Mar 30, 2014

bad water

sir i am narendra hu kotarpur gam ma rahu chu ahi ketala samay thi kharab water ave che akhu gam water thi heran che ketalay bimar padya che koe sarkari kam karta nathi jaldi kam karva vinti my number is 9974433567 and name is thakor khodaji sankaji
nbhai

Mar 10, 2014

Inconvenience caused by Stray Dogs

I am resident of 5, Maulik Apts., Near Bank Of Baroda, Fatehnagar, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 07.There are many stray dogs in my society which are causing chaos and some of them are even biting people.They are causing inconvenience to the society and children are afraid of going outside to play.
I request you to kindly take note of it and immediately see to the issue.I hope that you will direct the concerned officials to come and take away the dogs.I will be Thankful to you if my problem is solved.

Contact : E Mail - voranishu47@gmail.com
Mobile - 9537704477

Yours Sincerely
Nishu Vora
nitin solanki

Feb 25, 2014

s.t light power off

dear sir
i m resident mahavir nagar ward b-23 ambedkar nagar soc, opp pragati nagar amraiwadi
my near s.treet light pole no-SN-83942 AMR MANNY TIME PWER OFF i complaint manny time to amc
my token no - LGT-0214217743 DATE-20/02/2014 but your employ are not present our area
I would be greatful if the positive actions to be taken in this regard.
chiragr

Feb 12, 2014

Street dogs issue

Actaully past 1 month I am facing issue due to street dogs, i am doing night shifts and usally come back home between 2am to 4am. There many Street dogs which run behind each bike coming over in that area and chase to bite. I have seen two instance where 2 dogs bite a poor old man. Fortunately I was passing by and saved that man.

Request you to please take action asap so that we can live properly and also please let me know if there is any charges to pay.

My address, B/2/24 Raghukul soc nearly crossing shahibaug.

My contact no. 9099908894

Office : A-9,Unique Appa.Juhapura Main Char Rasta,Sarkhej Road ,
Ahmedabad – 380055
Office : -93 77 11 97 99,73 83 59 11 77

Street road & Light
Fathehvadi nr. Gulshne madina masjid and rehman masjid Under Ahmedabad municipal corporation your corporation made gutter line before two months.They completed their work but they not set way. so old person and pregnant ladies can not walk properly. vehicle like bike and other two wheelers fall down because of big dug and not straight road so please do best for us.
Due to light and road facility not available in our street we fill difficulties to handle daily work. So I request please make pressure on Ahmedabad municipal corporation for site visit and survey for same done by professional person. And solve our problem.
Deepakmatai

Dec 20, 2013

Complaint against street sweepers

Hi Sir / Ma'm

This is to inform that i am living in Sardarnagar, B/h/ Auda market and would like to inform that street sweepers are not understanding their duties well because every day in the morning coming but not doing their work in an appropriate way and that guy sweeper always been drunk and and not at all behaving ethically.

So, would request you that please take the necessary action steps on it and several times we physically went to local AMC office but not getting any expected response from them.

So, once again we request you please take this thing into the consideration and and do the needful.

Deepak
+919879001672
nalin jadawala

Dec 18, 2013

advertise beners are on the pole of street light -remove them

i am nalin jadawala mo;9879504399 , i have a complain for beners who are hanging on the street lightpoles, we can not read the nombers of poles . my request to remove these beners from the poles . reply me please. THANKS
Vipul R Thakkar

Dec 14, 2013

street lights are not working & damage foot path

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am an common resident of Ahmedabad and feel very bad to facing issue of street lights service provided in Auda Garden, Bodakdev. Due to street light facility not available at Walking way in the Auda Garden and some of residential nearby garden are drop water on the walking way and this water can damage the road.
Pls do some prompt action on this matter.

Vipul R. Thakkar
Mob. 9825397203
Address. 06, Nisarg Bunglow,
B/h Shivdhara Appartment,
100 Ft Road, Thaltej, Ahmedabad.
Vipul R Thakkar

Dec 14, 2013

street lights are not working & damage foot path

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am an common resident of Ahmedabad and feel very bad to facing issue of street lights service provided in Auda Garden, Bodakdev. Due to street light are not working at Walking way in the Auda Garden and some of residential nearby garden are drop water on the walking way and this water can damage the foot path.

Pls do some prompt action on this matter.

Vipul R. Thakkar

address of complaint place,
site name-THiRD EYE
DAFNALA,SHAHIBAUG,
AHMEDABAD-380004

There is complaint about construction site which is next to our shop.They are everyday drop a cement water on the
road and this water can demag road.we have 10 shop in this line.due to this cement water it's injurious for our and our customer.
pls do some prompt action on this matter

yours faithfully,

rajubhai babubhai chavada.

lottery claim from rbi - it is true or frud
    RESERVE BANK OF INDIA 6, SANSAD MARG JANPATH NEW DELHI,...
    D H B V N Faridabad - Low voltage and voltage fluctuation
    voltage Fluctuation Sir I am resident of sector-3 h.no...
    Yahoo Mail - mail not opening
    Sir, I am vikash kumar (vikash.kumar05@yahoo.com) ....
    snapdeal - wrong product deliver not taking reverse order
    my order id is 2337957850. its been almost 72 hours still...
    bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate my bsnl hungama
    Dear sir, my no is 080-25276033 Please deactivate my...
    anna university - Mentally torchering the students
    Sir, I am Studying in Sakthi Engineering College( Code...
    MTC - to provide more number buses
    Residents of karapakkam are facing lot of problems to...
    mywallet@mobikwik.com - reactivation of account
    My wallwnt is deactivated please reactivate it.
    Neesa Leisure Ltd - Sanjay Gupta, Chairman & Owner - Cambay Resort
    Dear Sir Cambay group hotels in Jaipur are not paying...
    h.p gas - fire due to gasket leakage
    Dear SIr While fitting new gas cylinder a major fire...