Rajasthan

Sep 2, 2015

Dear remus7221889992,

Thanks for writing in to us. We would like to suggest you please visit at your nearest Aircel store for Prepaid bill. Also carry the following documents.

Copy of address proof
Original photo i.d proof

Warm regards,

Sep 1, 2015

Hi remus7221889992,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your Request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

remus7221889992

Sep 1, 2015

need the call details of outgoing and incoming calls

i am a student studying in rajasthan, i want call details on my number for the past month, all the incoming and outgoing calls. Kindly look into the matter and resolve it asap. the number in 7221889992

Aug 31, 2015

Dear nitish-

Please share your exact concern so that we can assist you further and kindly share your alternate number.

Dear Kundan Solanki,

As per our system records your request for Sim barring has been process.

Hi Kundan Solanki,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kundan Solanki

Deactivate Sim 9782486306

I Was lost my mobile so please deactivate sim 9782486306

Kundan solanki

Deactivate Sim 9782486306

Aug 25, 2015

Hi Umar17,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aug 21, 2015

Hi nitish-,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

nitish-

Aug 21, 2015

customer service

When i call coustmer care no. no attended call and not solve my problem .
so i request that as soon as my problem solve. my contact no. is 8384935724

Aug 18, 2015

Dear shreyak chandel,

As per our system records you are having concern regarding balance deduction as checked you have been charged Rs 25 for Vpack dated 17-Aug, Waiver process is in service gesture.

Hi shreyak chandel,

Hi Umar17,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Dear kd2008

As per our system records, you have been charged Rs 18 for Namitha35_Mastimal and Waiver process is in service gesture . Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

matter.

Umar17

Worst Hungama services

Please stop advertising hungama service in aircel networks, 50 rupees charged for wrong click on this ad, useless response from customer care, Since I'm using 6 years aircel this is my worst experience ever.
Best way port sim to other networks.
Aircel beaware of aircel ads.
Shreyakchandel

Balance deduction

There has been a total of rs 120 that has been deducted from my balance within the past week for which I have been trying to file a complaint but the customer service are not able to help, nor will they accept the complaint .there is no scheme that is activated on my no, that can cause such a deduction. My no is 8947927161

Aug 16, 2015

Hi kd2008,

kd2008

Aug 16, 2015

Aircel deducted money from my account without my permission

My number is 8947940189.
Aircel deducted money from my main account citing that i have subscribed for some Masti Mall pack which I never did. They deducted Rs. 15 for 3 days and after 3 days it gets auto reviewed due to which my main account balance has become 0.
I am also getting messages that I have been subscribed to some 'Namma Namitha' pack for which I have been charged Rs. 3 for 1 day and it will get auto reviewed.
How on earth can these useless services are being auto activated on my number without my knowledge or permission.
I don't know exactly how much amount has been deducted due to this but my main account balance has now become 0.
Upon calling the complaint number i.e. 198, all i hear is that all our executives are busy and then it shuts down my call. How pathetic is that!

Request to Aircel to kindly unsubscribe these packs from my number and credit all of my money back.
I am not recharging my number until this problem is solved.

Aircel deducted money from my account without my permission Aircel deducted money from my account without my permission

Aug 10, 2015

Hi sharmavikram1212,

You have been charged Rs 15 for Animation, not eligible for waiver.

Aircel Social Care Team.

Aug 6, 2015

Hi sharmavikram1212

sharmavikram1212

Aug 6, 2015

deduction of balance

Again aircel deduct balance of 15 rs.my no. Is 7619711844. I have balance of 19 rs .after some time i saw it was 3.99rs.aircel customer service is not support me. They say call in 4 hr later system is not work.when i say call the higher authorities he say all are busy and disconnect the phone.agsin i call say all agent are busy.what is this?.it saw company make the customer as a fool.it is not my problem also wr have many friends face same problem.Aircel also india company which service quality is very very wrost or very bad.so i send for port my no.in other network .if company not return balance back more and more people port other network.why should u deduct balance.if u not able to provide service good then shut down ur company .so please solve my problem .not say i use any kind of service.i have not start any service ok.

Aug 4, 2015

Hi nitumeena,

We would like to inform you that we have gone through your account and charging details and have found that the charging is correct and as per the plan opted by you.

Aug 2, 2015

Hi nitumeena,

nitumeena

Aug 2, 2015

deduction of amount

a total amount of rupees 50/- is deducted from my aircel mobile number 7793083215. when i contacted customer care they told me that a service called VPACK TECHZONE has been subscribed and on 25/07/2015 an amount of rupees 25/- and then on 29/07/2015 again rupees 25/- were deducted totaling rupees 50/- . i have never subscribed for any such service. kindly look into the matter at the earliest and please credit the amount back to my account as soon as possible.

thank you.

Aug 1, 2015

Hi manisha012,

As per our system records your number was disconnected due to outstanding with donor Operator. Request you to clear your bill with previous operator and then to contact Aircel store with the receipt.

philips - not delivered
    i was not able to receive the item i ordered in snapdeal...
    363749 - Not received Pan Card
    Sir I have applied for pan card 20 days back.I...
    Motorola Droid 4 Xt894 GSM CDMA Android Mobile - NOT WORKING PROPERLY
    wE Motorola Droid 4 Xt894 GSM CDMA Android Mobile from...
    Aircel - tower not. available
    I am using three sim cards which could not be used due to...
    staff selection commission - Wrong answer keys CGL 2015 9 Aug morning session
    There are about 8-10 questions answer of which is wrong as...
    Rediff Shopping - MOBILE NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND LOOKING SECOND HAND SET
    WE PURCHASE MOTOROLA MOBILE HAND SET VIDE ORDER ID NO....
    indian money - Laed replacement not send
    Dear sir iam just check out business on purchased 10 lead...
    Mts SIM card - Customer care giving wrong decision
    I call customer care for help they are not giving correct...