Rajasthan

Hi ashishaggarwal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear MANISH khandelwal 123,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Amount deducted:

ashishaggarwal

Feb 9, 2016

Very poor service,deducting extra charges

I m aircel customer since last 5-6 years.my mobile number is 9887231471.my call rate plan is 1p/3sec A to A,1p/2 sec A to O.
But automatically my plan has been changed by your side.Now 25p/minute plan is active.
I wanted to change this plan.So i called at 198 but executive asked me to call at 121.Then i called at 121.but machine says "all executives are busy this moment plz try later and calls disconnected automatically. Then i again called at 198 but same response from machine." All executives are........"
Already 2 days have been gone but i m unable to connect costomer care.
Why are you operating costomer care when you are not able to give service to customers.Shut down your business.Learn from airtel,vodafone.
Now i will definitely enjoy the port service of my all 3 aircel numbers.I will take the support of consumer court
MANISH khandelwal 123

balance

DIR.
MY DOCKET NUM-I-21956793829 & I-21996934939.
BUT. MY BALANE IS NOT REFUND. MY NUM-8233490144.
SO. PLS- REFUND MY BALANCE.

Hi anupam sen,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Dear Karan Sabnani,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Specific location/everywhere (address required for specific location):
Indoor / Outdoor/ Basement/ Any particular time interval or through the day
Duration since facing issue:

Karan Sabnani

Jan 31, 2016

Network problem in 3g

Hi support team

From last 2,3 days I am unable to use your 3g service. After switching on 3g my network wasn't available. Kindly let me know the problem.

Karan

Jan 29, 2016

Hi prajapatmukesh,

Please share the below details so that we can assist you better regarding your concern:

Date of recharge:
Mode of recharge:
For Etop up - store location:
Transaction ID (if received):

prajapatmukesh

Jan 28, 2016

150 recharge not done

My aircel connection is prepaid and by mistake I have click recharge 150 in option postpaid
150rs is deduct from my account but recharge not successful 9782336623

Jan 27, 2016

Hi skumawat,

anupam sen

Jan 23, 2016

automatic cut balance and activate message service

yesterday {23-01-2016} balance cut from my phone 27 rupees .and give message 400 from company.This all work done automatically from aircel company.and cut balance automatic. no phone recive and no reply message.
skumawat

Jan 13, 2016

wrong amount deducted

I recharged my mobile 9782688541 with Rs 150 and just after 10 minutes I got SMS that Rs 30 has been deducted from your account for missed call alert.

I didn't activate any service then why I was charged??

This is not the first time this has happened, I faced this problem many times. When we contact customer care there is always a server issue going on and they tell us to call back later.

This is an open loot going on by almost all telecom companies and no action being taken against them.

Can anyone from aircel explain why they have charged without my permission?

Jan 12, 2016

Hi mohjaved1987@gmail.com,

Jan 12, 2016

Dear Pawan Kumar Agarwal,

pavann193

Jan 10, 2016

balance deduction

my 32 rupees balance has been deducted by aircel illegally. I complaint in aircel but they didn't register my complaint. And most important thing after picking my first call customer care is always busy since I am customer of aircel. I am frustrated with aircel. Every month or 2 month you activate any vulgar service and deducts my balance plz refund my balance asap mobile number

8561098046 pawan kumar Agarwal
mohjaved1987@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016

BILL PAYMENT UPDATE

MY NAME MOHAMMAD JAFAR AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 8561007979. I WAS PAY MY BILL ONLINE ON 6-JAN-2016 ON AIRCEL WEBSITE BUT STILL IS NOT UPDATE AND IS SHOWING DUE OUTSTANDING.
PLEASE UPDATE IT AND CORDINATE.

THANKS.

Jan 8, 2016

Hi Deependra Shekhawat,

We request you to kindly share you screen shot of promotional SMS, along with sender ID and date for further assistance.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Jan 6, 2016

Dear Manish Sharma,

Manish Sharma

Dec 31, 2015

about not listening my complain

They are not listing my complain about my balance problem
As my call connect to customee care they said called 121 and disconnect the call.
I had recharge 159 in aircel. And no call going.
Plzz help me my no. Is 7062595948

Dec 31, 2015

Hi Deependra Shekhawat,

Deependra Shekhawat

Dec 30, 2015

Got cheated by Aircel

My name is Deependra and I have a no. 8800658642 in Aircel Rajasthan. On 27-12-2015 I got a message from Aircel in which 1198 MB of 2g internet was promised for ₹67 as part of BEST OFFER. When I recharged for ₹67, I got just 450 MB of 2g internet with a reduced validity (10 days).
When I called at 198, they ACKNOWLEDGED their fault and said that, we will credit REMAINING 748 MB to your account by 8 pm today but I did not get that at all. When I called again, I found that they have blocked my number both at 198 and 121 along with an alternate number.
Please help me and bring justice to me.

Dec 30, 2015

Hi hadans033,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

hadans033

Dec 27, 2015

Recharged to wrong number accidentally.

Hello Sir,

i've accidentally recharged to a wrong number instead of my number.

My no is 8952972306

And recharge done no is 8952972603

Please refund of the total amount of recharge (100 INR) back to my wallet.

Plzzzz help me sir.

Naren

Dec 22, 2015

Dear Rohit Kumar,

Waiver has been processed and will be credit in your A/C as soon as possible.

Dec 22, 2015

Dear ratan2733,

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Recharge Date: