Rajasthan

Jan 31, 2017

Dear Customer (indiamyjobs14),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the RAJSMS28 Pack was renewed in your account after due consent from your end in lieu of which the services was renewed on 25/01/2017 and charged Rs.28 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in renewal of services.

Jan 28, 2017

Dear indiamyjobs14,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

indiamyjobs14

Jan 26, 2017

Hi Aircel

I am a Rajasthan user my number is 8387938027. I have received this idiotic below msg from #Aircel and deducted my balance.
"Congrats! Aapka Sms Pack Renewal Ho Gaya Hai, Free Dial 50000 khaas offer lene ke liye."

I have #complain to #aircel #Customer Care number #198 about deduction balance but they provided the response that now system is not working please call after 2 hours and when after I have called then also got same response, I have very FRUSTRATED with your teams and services.

Though I haven't subscribed that bullshit vas pack,please stop this service & refund my money of Rs. 35/-

Hope this issue will be resolved shortly.

Thank you and appreciated your response!

Jan 25, 2017

Dear Mandhir kumar,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the talk Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.18 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 48 working hours.

Jan 25, 2017

Dear Customer (DiwakarAgrawal1992),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the CCTCHG Service was activated in your account after due consent from your end in lieu of which the services were activated via IVR on 07/01/2017 and charged Rs.5+5 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.

mandhir kumar

Jan 24, 2017

Balance dedication

I am Mandhir Kumar your aircel user my mobile no.is8385871253 is aircel but aircel social media team is resolved but my no.is tommorow 18 rs dedicated
Pls resolved pls a/c refund.
Mandhir kumar
mandhir kumar

Jan 24, 2017

Balance dedication

I am aircel user I am Mandhir Kumar my mobile no. Is 8385871253 is balance dedication is rs 18 rupees without permissions for service activation pls refund I am call 2 times but always customer care talking server down pls refund aircel team.
Mandhir Kumar
Other mobile no.7297921543 airtel,9352334815 reliance,8209601320 jio

Dear Alok Kumar,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and found that RAJLOC99 (30/11/2016), RAJRC98 (30/11/2016), RAJ121STD79 (9/12/2016) packs were activated in your account after dual consent from your end in lieu of which the services were activated via ussd mode and charged Rs.99, Rs.98, Rs.79 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.

Dear Sharad agarwal,

We would like to inform that as per your request RC-9 has been processed for deactivation. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

Dear Ajayjain033,

We wish to inform that, Third party websites/ portals are themselves responsible for any defaults committed at their end, recharge benefits are applicable when you recharge only from Aircel's website i.e. www.aircel.com.

matter.

Jan 10, 2017

Dear DiwakarAgrawal1992,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned detail:

Any message received upon deduction:

DiwakarAgrawal1992

Jan 9, 2017

Unreasonable deduction of money from balance

My Mobile No. is +918560021567. For the past month, Aircel has been deducting Rs. 5 per day from my balance. I called them multiple times but they have not told me the reason for such deductions and have disconnected my calls without resolution of my problem. They have sent me multipal service request number along with it's status as closed whereas they have not even listened to them and issues are far from closed.

Jan 7, 2017

Dear Alok Kumar,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Alok Kumar

Jan 6, 2017

Automatically service activate with my aircel mobile balance

I have complaint to customer care & he said your balance refund initiated with in 48 hours but did not got refund. I have go to aircel office 4 times but every time he say ur balance refunded with next 2 days.
My aircel no.- is 8302077230. Detail of deduct balance
98 - internet pack 30-11-2016
99 - aircel to aircel 5 am to 5 pm free RAJLOC99
79 - 350 local+STD minutes
Reference no. - 1-25350840421
Reference no. - 1-25346808491
His customer care tell me your every pack is deactivated & refund initiated with in 7 days but did not refund yet please help me

Dec 26, 2016

Dear IYBMohit,

We would like to inform you that waiver of Rs.3 for Airceltalkies service was posted in your account and service has been deactivated.

Dec 24, 2016

Dear Sharad agarwal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Dec 24, 2016

Dear Ajayjain033,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:
Recharge Denomination (done on the number):
Transaction ID:

matter.

Sharad agarwal

Dec 23, 2016

Deactivation of RAJDECPL9 internet

I have activated RAJDECPL9 an auto renewal pocket internet of rs. 9 on this number 8561871853 Now, for deactivating it i had tried many ussdcodes and . I had tried *121*902# also but no result. Please help me to deactivate it as soon as possible.
Ajayjain033

Dec 23, 2016

sir
Before 1 hour i have a aircel recharge done on 8561094768 from aircel app and i have paid from freecharge wallet but amount deducted from wallet but recharge amount not received. Please help me.

Dec 17, 2016

Balane deduction

Dear Shiva chauhan,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Aircel No.:
Any message received upon deduction:

shiva chauhan

Dec 16, 2016

Balane deduction

Hi Aircel Team,

There is complaint regarding balance deduction. I am fedup with your AIRCEL customer care services. My balance is deducted since last seven days continuously.There is no add on services neither no call made. Recharge and deduction details are 150,20,20,100. from 7 December 2016.

Today i am contacted many times in your call center but there is no solution and one of customer care executive Mr. Vikas has told me to Port process to other network.

I am very loyal costumer of Aircel since last 6 years and such response from your side brings my trust down from your company.

Request you to kindly look in to this matter and resolve it as soon as earlier possible.

Dec 12, 2016

Dear IYBMohit,

IYBMohit

Dec 10, 2016

Deduction of balance

Hello my name is Yogesh Sharma. My mobile number is 8559912213.
Date:7/12/16
I've recharged my account with ₹40. Instantly my account has been credited with ₹40.
Date :9/12/16
I was getting continuous calls from their nos +911400086193, +911400089273, +911400083952, +911400082741, +911400087531. Sometimes i pick up the call but no one speaks. After a certain time i noticed that my balance has need been dedicated and three new messages has arrived.
Thanks for subscribing to dialer tune at ₹17 for days validity. You will be renewed after days.
Dear customer your subscription request for talkies pack has been registered successfully.
Thanks for subscribing to aircel talkies at ₹3 for 3 days validity.
After this i called to the aircel customer care. They credited ₹3 only. They told me that i have subscribed all the VAS.
So please tell me what to do. I have all the messages of subscription.
In past also this same thing was happened. So now I'm porting this no to other service provide. And going to the consumer court for my balance deduction.
Please see.

Deduction of balance Deduction of balance Deduction of balance

Dec 6, 2016

Dear Rakesh Sahu,

We would like to inform you that waiver of Rs.35 for CRBT has been posted in your account and number has been process for DND activation.

Dec 6, 2016

Dear Rakesh Sahu,

care---paytm.com - +91 9102 670 170
    Рауtm Сustomer Care Transaction failed but amount...
    NIOS On Demand Exam - On Demand Admit Card Not Received
    Sir, I have submitted my online form and reference No...
    skoda laura - My car problem and sarvice centre
    Dear sir, Thus is to inform to you I have a SKODA LAURA....
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - lost Mobile I Phone 6S
    I was travelling from Tirunelveli i to Bengalore on...
    Samsung india limited - Very Very Bad Service
    Dear Sir Greetings ! Undersigned have purchased a...
    NIOS - On Demand Admit Card Not Received
    Sir, I have submitted my online form and reference No...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - +91 9102 670 170
    Рауtm Сustomer Care Transaction failed but amount...
    Canara Bank - PPF subscription not credited
    My subscription for PPF is not credited even though its...