Rajasthan

Himanshu368

Mar 29, 2017

Validity

Sir, i did a recharge of 96 rs. A2A free calling with validity of 28 days on 19th march and today its over , how???
And now i again check *121# and this offer exist as well ,
If you show that this service is valid for 28days then how is it over in 11 days??
My contact number - 8952002188

Validity

Dear Rakeshshaarma,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the TECHIM99 , FSD , MOBBOLSW30 Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.109 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 24 working hours.

Dear Rakeshshaarma,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

RECHARG NOT SUCCESSFUL

Dear RAHULKUMAR287,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Recharge Date:

RAHULKUMAR287

RECHARG NOT SUCCESSFUL

MERE AIRCEL MO. NUM PR RECHARGE NHI HUA H TRANS REF NUM IGAAZRXIC0 NET BANK SE KRWAYA THA
rakeshshaarma

charges for many services

On my no 8385022586 on date 22.03 .2017 at around 8 o cpock they have activated services like unlimited glamour
Infinitive masti for 99/; full song download; Bollywood taza; Bollywood scoop weekl etc for these i have not requested and never used before.
I request u to reimburse all charges
rakeshshaarma

charges for many services

On my aircel no 8385022586 today on 21.03.2017 morning around 8 o clock when i was downloading something they activated services like unlimited glamour ; infinitive glamour;
Full song download; bollywood taza; bollywood scoop weekly etc though i have not requested for these and never used before .
So please reimburse all charges ad soon as possible

Dear Shoib Hussain,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Mar 18, 2017

Re:wrongly balance deducted

Dear Customer(Amit1992goyal),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the PLAYIWIN2 Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.18 is being credited in your account,

Mar 16, 2017

wrongly balance deducted

Dear Customer(Amit1992goyal),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

amit1992goyal

Mar 15, 2017

wrongly balance deducted

My no. is 8385900809 and my complaint is regarding to wrongly deducted balance. On 13.03.2017 company deducted my balance without any information and when i ask about costumer care regarding this, they did not give any satisfied answer. I have many time suffered from this situation but they did not give any solution for that.
Kindly resolved my problem and refund my wrongly deducted money and assure me that in future i will never face these type of situations.

Mar 14, 2017

Dear Customer(Shoib Hussain),

We would request you to kindly share the requisite details with us so that we can get back to you with an appropriate resolution.

Aircel no.
Screenshot of offer received
Transaction ID
Date of recharge

Shoib Hussain

Mar 13, 2017

Get promo balance instead of main balance and promo balance also didn't working

I recharge with paytm on my aircel number after get an offer from aircel but when I recharge through paytm I didn't get main balance I get promo balance but it also didn't working please refund my money on my account or paytm wallet

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Manikrish,

We would like to inform you that we have credited bakc Rs.30 to your number and also have deactivated the service on your number.

Dear Manikrish,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the date and time of deduction.

manikrish

Balance detuction

my num is 9659670326...i didnt activated talkies service..but I received message Thanks for subscribing to Talkies at Rs.30.0 for 30 days validity. You will be renewed after 30 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in...please refund my balance of Rs30/-..immediately.
manikrish

balance detection

am manimegalai..my num is 9659670326...
I didn't activate aircel talkies... but my balance of rs 30 detucted...I haven't subscribed that talkies vas pack,please stop this service & refund my money quick..

Jan 31, 2017

Dear Customer (indiamyjobs14),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the RAJSMS28 Pack was renewed in your account after due consent from your end in lieu of which the services was renewed on 25/01/2017 and charged Rs.28 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in renewal of services.

Jan 28, 2017

Dear indiamyjobs14,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

indiamyjobs14

Jan 26, 2017

Hi Aircel

I am a Rajasthan user my number is 8387938027. I have received this idiotic below msg from #Aircel and deducted my balance.
"Congrats! Aapka Sms Pack Renewal Ho Gaya Hai, Free Dial 50000 khaas offer lene ke liye."

I have #complain to #aircel #Customer Care number #198 about deduction balance but they provided the response that now system is not working please call after 2 hours and when after I have called then also got same response, I have very FRUSTRATED with your teams and services.

Though I haven't subscribed that bullshit vas pack,please stop this service & refund my money of Rs. 35/-

Hope this issue will be resolved shortly.

Thank you and appreciated your response!

Jan 25, 2017

Dear Mandhir kumar,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the talk Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.18 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 48 working hours.

Jan 25, 2017

Unreasonable deduction of money from balance

Dear Customer (DiwakarAgrawal1992),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the CCTCHG Service was activated in your account after due consent from your end in lieu of which the services were activated via IVR on 07/01/2017 and charged Rs.5+5 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.

mandhir kumar

Jan 24, 2017

Balance dedication

I am Mandhir Kumar your aircel user my mobile no.is8385871253 is aircel but aircel social media team is resolved but my no.is tommorow 18 rs dedicated
Pls resolved pls a/c refund.
Mandhir kumar
mandhir kumar

Jan 24, 2017

Balance dedication

I am aircel user I am Mandhir Kumar my mobile no. Is 8385871253 is balance dedication is rs 18 rupees without permissions for service activation pls refund I am call 2 times but always customer care talking server down pls refund aircel team.
Mandhir Kumar
Other mobile no.7297921543 airtel,9352334815 reliance,8209601320 jio

Jan 12, 2017

Automatically service activate with my aircel mobile balance

Dear Alok Kumar,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and found that RAJLOC99 (30/11/2016), RAJRC98 (30/11/2016), RAJ121STD79 (9/12/2016) packs were activated in your account after dual consent from your end in lieu of which the services were activated via ussd mode and charged Rs.99, Rs.98, Rs.79 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.