Rajasthan

Naresharma

Feb 23, 2015

Ridiculous_ Customer care

This is to bring in notice that the Customer care of Aircel is just a dump. Need to update the team as the people sitting over the desk to handle customer are unaware of tools they are using.

My Question was to update caller tune on my own cell number:-

Agent 1 (121):-Yes sir we have this tune I will update it. But the Agent needed hold for every single update the floor support voice was very clear on call.
Agent 2 (121) :- Sir we do not have this caller tune . DO it by yourself by messaging this & that.
Agent 3 (121) :- Sir Our system is slow I am not able to tell to details. Call later.

Agent 4 (198):- He was very helpful guy gave a good support. Really appreciable.

But the Guy at last who update my caller tune update it wrong , Now its just aircel Promo tune which was not asked by me.

Get this resolved by deactivating my number. As this is not first time I need to switch my number .

I MY FED UP WITH YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE . EVERY TIME I CALL UP THE SAME PATHETIC ANSWER ARE GIVING.MIGHT BE THE CLIENT THE SAME IS VERY LIBERAL ON TRAINING THE STAFF.

Naresh sharma
Amit Pareek

Feb 18, 2015

Cut my Balance

AIRCEL,
My name is Amit Pareek
and my mobile no. is 9785154033

you have left no any way to talk with you because its the money that is earned by hardwork. I think you are suffering from disaster and there is a great plenty of money so that you are applying these kind of things. I am a Service user of AIRCEL that i use for afordable call rates today 18-02-2015 my main balance RS approx 50 rupees has been deducted. I decided to make a call to 198 but after long time call not conect i triied again and again but not connect my call to customer care then i try 9782012345 the reply was that "It was subscribe bye you, and you call us for this service we cant do anything for this". I couldn't understand that AIRCEL has so worst Technical team that problems are can't be resolved. I have gone frustrated and Today I decide to port my mobile no. and i suggest all of peopls i know in my familly and other sorces to port aircel no.and i also thinkint to complent in cunsumer court againt aircel company services. I think you consider other peoples jobless and having span of time to hear your AIRCEL call waiting tone. I Think a bagger is far better than you who atleast ask you before taking your money, not like you that as you wish , when you wish you deduct it. This is the last time i am complaining , although I know nothing gonna here. Nobody is serious and responsible about the customer, But don't forget sir , this is a customer who is paying and thats why you are flying. I am gonna quit from this company and never will turn again to AIRCEL. My no. is 9785154033 hoping for some positive , I am writing this to you. further its all up to you because this amount will neither make me the poorest nor you the richest. but the trust has gone sir... i hope you refund my balance and reduce my call rate soon.
P K Sharma

Feb 11, 2015

Recharge problem

my mobile no. is 7568086611. I am doing a online recharge Rs. 358 on dated 10-02-2015 5.30 pm. the company recharge policy is 358 recharge's provide to Rs. 390 balance but i am receiving only 315 balance. i am two time contact to Aircel custmer care but there are no responding so please help me.

With Regards

Pawan Kumar Sharma

Recharge problem

Feb 9, 2015

Hi Naman,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

NAMAN KHANDELWAL

Feb 6, 2015

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 8946971135. I DONT KNOW WHICH SERVICES HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ON MY NUMBER, DAILY RS 5/- HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY MAIN BALANCE. PLEASE DEACTIVATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
सुरेश नैनावत

Jan 24, 2015

Full song download pack

please stop full song download pack from my Aircel no.8559957285. i don't need this service at all and kindly repay my amount which has been taken from my account.
thanks
Mahesh.sharma

Jan 5, 2015

balance refund

we are not satisfied with your aircel services my account anytime be debited my no. is 7790812445 refund my account otherwise i am porting my connection to another service provider.
jimmykh6

Dec 22, 2014

unsubscribe non stop music

Aircel is trying to activate the non stop music service on my number. everyday i found a massage in my phone. The massage is you have been subscribe with the non stop music station please recharge your account to enjoy this service and i dont have balance in account thats why they are not able to activate that service. I have lots of time on toll free but they are not working. I m want to recharge my account but i m helpless thats why i want that the service never start on my number. So plzz do help me.. My no. Is 7610840038
name. Mohid
email. Jimmykh6@gmail.com
Rajan Kumar Meena

recharge not suessful

my paytm balance refund . recharge not suessful
sanketsharma

call rate query

I was recharge on my mobile no.7611925800. Of Rs.99 but my call rate is high. I was call in custmour care but he did not give satisfactory answer.so plz resolve my problem.
sanketsharma

call rate query

I was recharge of Rs.99 but my call rate is high and AtaA is not free. So plz resolve my problem.
abhigl

Dec 17, 2014

not provide any good response

Dear Sir.

I have activate a 49 rs call rate cutter palne on my number 8386039132 on 03122014 but my amount is deducted but plane is not activate I have complain many times in customer care but not any good reference received I really disappointed your customer care your customer service is very bad and if u don't activate my plane my number so I take a legally action . so plz check and activate plan in my number and kindly refund my extra balance so kindly do process fast ... If you don't provide any satisfaction so that tale a legally action
vikasphd178

Dec 16, 2014

UNNECESSARY BALENCE DEDUCTION

40 rupees unnecessary balance deduction on my no. 7790829407 on dated 12 DECEMBER 2014.
i phoned 2 times to complain help desk 198 they said me to call after 3-4 hour because of technical error or un updated system after that I Phoned 5-6 times per day but no response from complain help desk 198 and always said customer care executive lines are busy then i called complain help desk 198 from other number customer care executive lines are not busy clearly indicate that they put my no. on special case / block for customer care executive lines.
after that i have no option to contact customer care executive to lodge my complain and finally i write hare.
one more complain against aircel mobile service providers they deduct balance 3 rupees on dial on *121#
a very common number to know your balance in other mobile service providers.
A person wrongly dial this common no. and his balance deduct by rupees 3 is very unfair and looking like a wrong practice.
Customer care executive never tolerate this problem this wrong practice is a tool for earning money from innocent persons and thousands of people daily lose rupees 3 by wrongly or say to intentionally wrong practice.
so please kind give the attention to solve these problems

vikas sharma
mobile :
Joginder214

Nov 3, 2014

Unable to Cancel the subscription

I m extremely annoyed with the services of Aircel. The service provider disconnected my services stating I exceeded the credit limit . My billing cycle is 19th of each month and they disconnected the services on 24th Oct because they want me to pay the unbilled amount for the ongoing month. I asked for the detailed summary of my usage between 19 Oct -24Oct, then they told, the bill is not yet generated but you have to pay Rs 973.50 to get the services back.
This is frustrating Firstly I m unable to use the services and I have to pay the rental for the month. Secondly They want me to pay the amount where they have no details of the usage summary.
I asked them to cancel my subscription, they denied and told me to pay the complete amount or asked me to wait till 19th Oct for billing details and usage summary. Now If I will cancel by services on 19th, they will charge me the pro-rated charges of my rental for next month.

Please help Aircel is opening cheating and leaving me highly dissatisfied.

Looking Forward for you assistance

Joginder
vivek94069

Oct 29, 2014

Call Detail

My Aircel # 7891091849 has lost during my train journey.
i want to call detail of 27 october 2014 so we can proceed further police invisigation.

Let me know if you want a copy of FIR

My email id is: vivekjain2709@gmail.com

Vivek Jain
ramesh127

Oct 21, 2014

Network not show on my phone

Last 5 hours my sim network has been lost and i was doing any related option but no response please solve my network related problem urgently.
komal sharma

Oct 19, 2014

BALANCE DEDUCTED

my name is mr komal sharma i have aircel mobile connection number is 8952006289 every time whenever me recharge my phone always balance is deduced from my main account .
and when me call to custermer care it always says busy and after 2,3 hour when they connecte they never help and dont listen .
me lost my balance by this way is higher then my use
please do some needfull

Sep 23, 2014

balance deduction

I have a aircel prepaid connection which no is 8107515681 , On 18.09.14 my balance deduct Rs 40 without any activation of service

I am not getting proper response from customer exceutive
Please do the needful

Hi Aakash Bilonia,

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

Hi Vikash Garg,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

mobile bill deduction

Aircel is deducting money from my account 8107515681 without my knowlegde by On 18 Sep ,2014 they activate any service without my knowledge and deduct Rs 40
I am registering this complaint with you for prompt action , so that i get my balance refunded and can do next recharge without any fear of automatic balance deduction
I hope for your positive reply

Vikash garg

balance deduction

Again an amount of Rs. 40 ( on 18.09.14 ) has been deducted from prepaid balance of my no. 8107515681. You've started day by day deduction for unwanted services.
I forced to pay Rs. 50/- for some unwanted services.

BALANCE MISSING
I have Aircel moible connection number is 8107515681 on 18.09.14 my balance deduct Rs 40 without proper reason and not getting proper response from customer exceutive

Please do help me

Vikash garg
aakashbilonia

Sep 17, 2014

BALANCE DEDUCTION

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9928303001 . EVERY WEEK THERE IS DEDUCTION OF 5 RS INTENTIONALLY BY AIRCEL WITH A MESSAGE "THANKS FOR USING AIRCEL SERVICES" AND ALSO I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO ANY OFFER. PLEASE CONSIDER IT OTHER WISE I HAVE TO SWITCH OVER OTHER NETWORK.
av123hn

Aug 28, 2014

aircel sim no. faded on sim card

my sim no on sim card is faded and is unreadable and also require puk code no.

Reliance Communication - RE: balance deduction
    Dear Mr. Garg, Our customer service team has informed...
    197133 - RE: tower installation
    Dear Sarwar, Our customer service team is still working...
    251527 - Benda Amtek co FD Maturity unclaim
    My Father invested in Benda Amtek Ltd in company FD scheme...
    Autorickshaw - 2 bags forgot in rickshaw
    Date 1st march 2015 Hi I forgot 2 bags in rickshaw,one...
    GHMC - Drianage OverFlow from 2 days at Chnadanagar
    Dear Officer I would like to bring at your notice that...
    Railway Minister (indian railways) - LATE RUNNING OF TRAIN NO. 12488
    I am very much ashamed to draw the the attention of the...
    Micromax mobile - Phone Lost in Public Occasion in Rajkot
    Dear Sirs, I am vivek hariyani. I have lost my phone on...
    snapdeal - WORST EXPERIENCE NEVER HAD BEFORE
    Hello Snapdeal, Myself Dileep B K from Karnataka and a...
    passport seva kendra - status of passport
    File Number LK2068445395615 Date of...