Rajasthan

Devvrat02

Apr 29, 2016

got less top up money from mentioned on official site

I did top up recharge of 258 INR on 28 april at 9.01 pm. On your official site it is showing on topup of 258 i will receive 290 INR. But i receive 222.33 INR only, give me full balance as it mentioned on your site. a i am sending snapshot of your website clicked on 29 april.
I am unable your customer care no 18001033003. it is not working. give me customer care no also.

Devvrat Agarwal
mob. 8890586586
rajasthan circle.

got less top up money from mentioned on official site

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Daksh(dakash saini),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Transaction ID:

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Customer(Shonemon),

Transaction ID:

Shonemon

Apr 27, 2016

recharge not done

I did the recharge of rs33 today 26-04-2016 on my number 7611917413
But i have not received the benefit of free aircel calls yet and also i am not able to contact any customer care executive please help me and kindly recharge my account with the free aircel calling.
Shonemon

Apr 27, 2016

recharge not done but balance deducted

I did a recharge of rs 33 For free aircel calls the money was deducted from my main account but no such recharge benefit is being provided to me. Further i am trying to call the complaint helpline number 198 But i am unable to contact any customer care executive.
dakash saini

Apr 26, 2016

not get recharge offer

I have recharged my no. By amount 56 on 26/04/16 to avail the offer Aircel to Aircel free calling but didn't get any offer and not able to call any Aircel no. Kindly do the needful my contact no is 8387034963 & even I m not able to contact customer care executive I request u to kindly solve the issue as soon as possible

Apr 21, 2016

Dear Tapas(TAPASBERA),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

TAPASBERA

Apr 21, 2016

Balance Deduction

My mobile no is 7221914568,about 2.30on when I check my aircel main balance I saw that my balance is 22.05 but how it can possible I don't know.My balance was 39.something.What is the cause for balance Deduction,please refund my balance as soon as possible.I am a respected customer of aircel,I have others 2 aircel no.If I have not balance refund then I reject my all of aircel sim card,so please draw my attention,thank you.

Dear Customer(prinshuthebest@rediffmail.com),

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Neha(nehajha),

We are working upon your issue and will get back to you with an appropriate resolution. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Peeyush Ashu,

Dear Mamta Soni,

You are requested to kindly visit nearest Aircel store with your valid ID proof for PUK.

Dear Basant Bhatt,

As a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.75 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 24 working hours. 9214992490

Dear Laxmi(laxmi chand gupta),

We need a few details from you so that we may escalate your concern.

Aircel No.:
Date of Recharge:
Recharge amount:
Mode of recharge:

Please share the same at the earliest so that we may escalate your concern for further action.

P.S.

We will not be able to escalate your complaint without the requisite information. We apprecitate your understanding in this regard.

Dear Customer(smohit749),

We need a few details from you so that we may escalate your concern.

Aircel No.: & Concern Details

P.S.

We will not be able to escalate your complaint without the requisite information. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Apr 12, 2016

Dear Customer(prinshuthebest@rediffmail.com),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.
At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Dear Mamta Soni,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Dear Mamta Soni,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your request to the concerned department. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Basant Bhatt,

Dear Laxmi(laxmi chand gupta),

Dear Customer(smohit749),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Meanwhile please share your alternate so that our team can look into your issue.

Basant Bhatt

Balance

Dear Complaint Board,

I am going to put a complaint regarding Aircel my number is 9214992490 name of Basant Bhatt.

Dear Aircel kindly reverse my money or i will go through the legal.

Kindly suggest.

I am waiting for your reply.
Mamta soni

puk code unlocking

my aircel phone no. is locked how to unlock it my no. is 8560888841
Basant Bhatt

Apr 10, 2016

Regarding Balance

My aircel number is 10-15 years old number is 9214992490.Yesterday night you have cut my balance of Rs.75.00 of the name of video songs.But i didn't subscribe.

Kindly reverse my charges.
laxmi chand gupta

Apr 10, 2016

claim and id

my claim not provided by aircel company from 3 month.
please check my detail and send claim.
mob- 8946832783
E-mail- laxmichand211786@gmail.com

disney channel - Stop Destroying Disney's Name
    Cmon you bunch of asses what do you guys think you are...
    Axis Bank Loan Account - Atrocities Harassment
    Atrocities and Harassment tremendous pressure by...
    Bharat Petroleum - don't give petrol
    Sir/ma'am With due ree I want to say that today...
    Ibps - obc certificate
    my obc certificate is issued on 5/5/2015,but for jee...
    Harish - Unauthorised construction house
    Respected Sir/Madam House is build by without any...
    VIT - false ranking in vit
    Sir, I am a victim of false ranking in vit. I have done...
    BSES Complaints - Electricity Theft - theft electricity
    Dear Sir In this house they theft electricity and...
    Hathway Internet - slow net
    we have plan of 75 gb and after complete usage of 75 gb...
    HP gas agency - Non Delievery of Gas Cylinder
    Helllo, My name is Savita Kapoor and I am living in...
    pan uti - PAN not received
    Hi My coupon number for PAN is U -566367013 and PAN...