Rajasthan

Aug 25, 2016

Dear Pranav Singh Thakur,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Pranav Singh Thakur

Aug 24, 2016

Money being deducted without my knowledge due to vas services

My account is being deducted every time I recharge.. I have complained quite a few times but every tym it occurs again
My number is 7062374090
Amount deducted - 15
Date - 24 August, 9:04 pm
I havw not activated this service. Please stop it and refund my amount

Aug 23, 2016

Dear Customer(honey.gupta02),

We would like to inform you that Rs.79/- has been posted in your account. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

Aug 22, 2016

Dear Customer(honey.gupta02),

Date and time of Deduction:

honey.gupta02

Aug 20, 2016

activation of rate cutter pack by company without my permission

Sir/ Madam

I want to complaint about the rate cutter pack your company has activated without my permission. My mobile number is 9782221786. About 3-4 days ago I was having balance of Rs 100 (near off) but when I checked my balance yesterday it was only Rs 17. I was shocked to see that so i went to my nearby AIRCEL office in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur and I complaint there.

A staff from there told me that there is an activation of rate cutter pack of Rs 79. But this time I was not in shock by this act of your company because it is not the first time it is happening but is has happened to me twice before that you automatically activate any pack without my permission any cut the balance from my phone. Since yesterday I have met two more people who have been through this problem. It is a very shameful act your company commits on a regularly basis.

Because of multiple repetition of this activity, I stopped recharging my mobile with balance of more than Rs 50 because whenever I have to recharge my mobile there was always a fear in my mind that if I will recharge will big amount the balance will be deducted by your company and they will activate any pack without mine doing it. Last two times also I have complaint to your customer care but my problem was not resolved. This time also when I complaint to customer care your staff hung the call. When I call back after 5 minutes your staff named Richa heard my problem but asked me to call after 4 hours. When I call at around 5 p.m. and when i was telling about what I am going through your staff named Pradeep cut the call without solving my problem and after that when I tried to contact back to customer care my number was blocked. You can understand what I was going through, it was very disappointing.

At around 6 pm a message was reflected on my phone screen that your problem is resolved but when I checked
my balance it was not refunded. Then at around 8 pm I called customer care from my mother's cellphone and again there was no response from your staff as they asked me to call after 10 pm claiming that the server is down and they will not be able to help me.
I again called customer care today's morning and your staff named Malti said that she has forwarded my complaint if it was not activated by me then the balance would be refunded. Then at 3 pm I again receive the message stating that my problem is resolved and again there was no refund of balance. Every time I called customer care even for previous complaints your staff claims that the company has not activated the pack by themselves but now it is third time and it has happened to others also, so kindly understand the seriousness of complaint.

I am looking forward to hear from you to resolve this problem, as soon as possible. If my problem is not resolved, I will file with the TRAI and consumer court because this kind of activity is not acceptable at all and it has happened multiple times. Kindly refund the balance as soon as possible.

With regards
Honey Gupta (Aircel customer)
Contact no: 9782221786

Dear Rv492,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to clarify that requisite details have already been shared with you over the call. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Rv492,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Balance rund

Today i received many massage of aircel mobile service provider that massage to inform my all service are deactive. But i'm not see any word to refund my balance. I'm only asked that company wrong charged account than why don't get refund balance. You have take any reason please tell me. And why don't concern with m????

Refund balance

Refund my balance

Refund my balance

Today i received many massage of aircel mobile service provider that massage to inform my all service are deactive. But i'm not see any word to refund my balance. I'm only asked that company wrong charged account than why don't get refund balance. You have take any resion please tell me ....

Aug 8, 2016

Dear Rv492,

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aug 6, 2016

Redeem my balance

The last day i received i call from aircel company their ask to my problem than say company haven't charged your balance then i'm say you check again he say okay i chack your deatils and call to back but i haven't recevied call. Please take a action and refund my redeem balance thank you
Phone no. To received call. 7611051933
Time 11:32 AM
Duration time 01:15

Aug 6, 2016

Dear Ravi12,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Date & Time of deduction:

Ravi12

Aug 5, 2016

Redem my balance and not provided information propely

The last day my account are redeem Rs60 without any resion. Than i talk to customer care there are say your account are wrong charged and your balance is refund after some time but i haven't received after than i many time call to call center but their empolye are ignor my call and not provided information. I'm also compalint online but i haven't received any response. I want to refund my balance so i request please take a action.
Thankyou
Ravi12

Redeem balance

The last day my account are redeem Rs60 without any resion. Than i talk to customer care there are say ykur account are wrong charged and your balance is refund after some time but i haven't received after than i many time call to callcenter but their empolye are ignor my call and not provided information. I'm also comlpalint online but i haven't received any response. I wan't to refund my balance so i request please take a action.
Thankyou

Dear Rv492,

We would like to inform you that no such deduction has been found on your number.

Dear G.L. Saini,

We would like to inform you that Rs. 15/- will be credited back to your account within 24 hours.

Aug 4, 2016

Date & Time of deduction:

Aug 1, 2016

Reedem my account balance and customer behavoiur

I use to aircel communication network in rajasthan at jaipur the last days service provider are redeem my account balance something Rs 60 Wihout any resion . and i'm call service call center their not provided proper deatils, status and pick-up my call. These are avoid to my compalint and call.
Aircel no. 8952981963 redeem my no.
Contact no. 9782839732
Mail-id:- coolduderavi492@gmail.com
G.L. Saini

Jul 31, 2016

due my balance without any activation

aircel no.8559835671.........faltu m balance kat lete h.....nd customre care was no support for compalin
compalin for third class cutomer care support for aircel network company..

Jul 29, 2016

Dear Customer(bhagchand bairwa),

As per the update from our team, PRP175_N is activated due to which you are not getting benefits of STV-99.

Jul 28, 2016

Dear Customer(bhagchand bairwa),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the "Transaction ID" so that our team can look into your issue.

bhagchand bairwa

Jul 27, 2016

recharge do not get benifit

i have recharge rs 99. it ii successful but i donot get benifit.
mob 9509545538

recharge do not get benifit

Jul 27, 2016

Dear Customer(Ashu369),

Our team tried to reach you but unable to contact. We request you to share your alternate number and the convenient time to get in touch with you.

assus - Laptop screen cracked due to service center negligence
    I have given my laptop for webcam problem on 13/07/2016...
    fedex courier - Fedex Services S*****
    I was expecting a shipment via FedEx Priority Overnight...
    against food controller manish narula and Dsp william jazzy - regarding issue of licence
    We are establishing brick klin near dhuri city.we have all...
    paytm - No receipt against payment
    I paid electricity bill to CESC through Paytm on 28th June...
    nagar nigam lucknow - Road light Related Problem
    sir मेरा नाम विशाल कुमार...
    India Post - post man ask for money and did not give my pan card
    I am Firoz Ansari Today I received a call from the post...
    Aircel - customer care service
    Worst Customer care agents. Called up for some days for a...
    Reliance ResQ - REG : Reliance ResQ Service Personnel who Cheated and...
    Service Personnel who Cheated and Threatened - RELIANCE...
    Pitambra Hardware & Metal Exports Pvt. Ltd. - Lost Parcel
    PARCEL NOT RECD. Sir, We have booked one parcel from...