Rajasthan

ramesh127

Oct 21, 2014

Network not show on my phone

Last 5 hours my sim network has been lost and i was doing any related option but no response please solve my network related problem urgently.
komal sharma

Oct 19, 2014

BALANCE DEDUCTED

my name is mr komal sharma i have aircel mobile connection number is 8952006289 every time whenever me recharge my phone always balance is deduced from my main account .
and when me call to custermer care it always says busy and after 2,3 hour when they connecte they never help and dont listen .
me lost my balance by this way is higher then my use
please do some needfull

Sep 23, 2014

balance deduction

I have a aircel prepaid connection which no is 8107515681 , On 18.09.14 my balance deduct Rs 40 without any activation of service

I am not getting proper response from customer exceutive
Please do the needful
AircelSupport

Hi Aakash Bilonia,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
AircelSupport

Hi Vikash Garg,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

mobile bill deduction

Aircel is deducting money from my account 8107515681 without my knowlegde by On 18 Sep ,2014 they activate any service without my knowledge and deduct Rs 40
I am registering this complaint with you for prompt action , so that i get my balance refunded and can do next recharge without any fear of automatic balance deduction
I hope for your positive reply

Vikash garg

balance deduction

Again an amount of Rs. 40 ( on 18.09.14 ) has been deducted from prepaid balance of my no. 8107515681. You've started day by day deduction for unwanted services.
I forced to pay Rs. 50/- for some unwanted services.

BALANCE MISSING
I have Aircel moible connection number is 8107515681 on 18.09.14 my balance deduct Rs 40 without proper reason and not getting proper response from customer exceutive

Please do help me

Vikash garg
aakashbilonia

Sep 17, 2014

BALANCE DEDUCTION

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9928303001 . EVERY WEEK THERE IS DEDUCTION OF 5 RS INTENTIONALLY BY AIRCEL WITH A MESSAGE "THANKS FOR USING AIRCEL SERVICES" AND ALSO I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO ANY OFFER. PLEASE CONSIDER IT OTHER WISE I HAVE TO SWITCH OVER OTHER NETWORK.
av123hn

Aug 28, 2014

aircel sim no. faded on sim card

my sim no on sim card is faded and is unreadable and also require puk code no.
ajay Jasrotia

Aug 19, 2014

Balance Deduction

Sir/Madam,

My No. Is 8952939151 I am using a data pack, on 16 when i was on roaming, mah balance was deducted of RS 30-40 against data usage,
Request you to refund the amount which is been wrongly deducted

& when I call To Custom Care They Disconnect my phone
I wanna My Money back
excelperk

Jul 26, 2014

balance deduction and not refunded

sir
my no is 9928281380. many times co wrongly deducted my balance and when i call customer care they always told me same excuse that here are some network problems thats why i cant check your balance information. and many times they give some stupid answer that you download some apps or games but i dont knw anything about that.. today they wrongly deduct 15 rs n when i call they told me that you download hungama apps but its totaly wrong., and then she transfer my call to senior executive and they didnt attend my call.. and now i am again trying to call customer care but i am not able to do that. plzz sir do something like that problems, i am realy fade up :(
VINOD SHARMA KUMAR

Apr 21, 2014

deactivate the video talkies 5 service

Please deactivate aircel video talkies from my aircel no. It's automaticaly activated and already Rs. 20 deducted, even cutomer care executive don't know what to do.SO RETURN MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT OTHERWISE I AM NOT USING AIRCEL SERVICE IN FUTURE.
rajasthan
pulkit nangia

Apr 8, 2014

after a2a free recharge paying for call and CC misbehaviour

I reacharged the free calling from a2a and i got this msg-Congrats! Aapko mili hai Free A2A calls ki suvidha 10 pm se 5 pm tak.Val-1 day.To deactivate Dial *121*0987#
But still i m charging for the aircel calls just after got this msg and when i complaint against this CC executive at 12am he gave me ans. That i will not do any thing at this time call in the mrng and cut the call.and 3 times i call the CC but got different answers but not got my solution so give me my money back or else i will take legal action against aircel

after a2a free recharge paying for call and CC misbehaviour

dineshbamniya

Mar 10, 2014

balance deduction

Again an amount of Rs. 50 has been deducted from prepaid balance of my no. 9782431238. You've started day by day deduction for unwanted services.
I forced to pay Rs. 50/- for some unwanted services.
Vakil Khan

Feb 27, 2014

Balance Deducted

without any my permission AIRCEL company activate caller tune and miss call alert and scene cost deducted in my main balance
so, please refund this AMOUNT.
Please note that never value added services activate till my further permission .
My mob:09509988326
My name is Shakil Khan
erbhavesh

Dec 18, 2013

Autorenewable

Aircel is autorenewing a A2A 12 Pack. Please how to suggest someone How to STOP this.
vaibhav.chordia

Nov 1, 2013

Balance Deducted

without any my permission AIRCEL company activate caller tune and scene cost deducted in my main balance
so, please refund this AMOUNT.
My mob:08559833553
My name is VIKRAM CHORDIA
rajpootrao

Oct 22, 2013

mnp aircel to vodafone

my name is abhishek rao i apply for mnp aircel to vodafone 30 days past 29September,2013,but still 22sep,2013 my number is not ported in Vodafone. when i call to customer care they always says that at this time there system was at up gradation. customer care executive never give me reason that why my number not ported in vodafone.
yamini211

Aug 11, 2013

Do Not Disturb facility not activated

My cell no. 9929980393 has been registered in NCPR on 01.06.2012, the registration no is S36604554498, still I receive promotional messages. I filed a complaint (Complaint No. 1-13393308043) to Aircel on the 3rd of August. I was told that the messages will be stopped by the 7th of August. It did not happen till the 10th, on 10th I again filed a complaint (Complaint No 1-13435318711), I was told that the issue will be solved in 24 hours, which again did not happen.

Today (on 11.08.2013) when I called again, I was told that the backend did not file the first complaint properly, that is why they cancelled it.

My complaint was cancelled and I was not even informed!

Some senior executive RC Sharma told me that since it was backend's fault they can't help me! This executive was not even listening to me and talking to someone else while the complaint was being filed.
sunil kumar saini

Aug 1, 2013

call rate

my name is sunil kumar saini and mobile no. 9928961125. I have recharge of Rs.198 on dated:-18/06/2013. and after recharge same day aircel company sent me sms unlimited local aircel to aircel calls. valid for 30 days. after two days dated(20/06/13) company sent me a another sms Congrats RC-198 ke recharge me aapko mile hai 1,80000 local aircel to aircel seconds bilkul free sath hi iske bad sabhi local aircel to aircel calls @ 10p/min 30 dino ke liye. after that dated 29/06/2013 company charge local aircel to aircel 10p/min. but this was wrong. I did complaint to aircel vaishali nagar office on dated 29/06/2013. but customer excutive said that Rs 198 scheme is change. than i said your company sent me sms of aircel to aircel free calls. than he take my id, my mobile no. and said your problem will discuss with my boss. after one month there is no solutions.

May 29, 2013

ill tricks of AIRCEL

i have AIRCEL prepaid connection, 4 days ago they activated FSD pack on it by own . The next day when i saw it i tried to unsubscribe it but it continuously showed error. I had send the sms on 56060 to deactivate but ot again deducted my 3 Rs. and just showed error. I even visited the URL provided by them to deactivate it but in vain. Then i called COMPLAINT SERVICE and demanded refund butthey said it will be deactivated today till evening and no further Rs. will be deducted (no. 1-291746333) but again next day it reactivated the pack . I called them again and demanded for refund, but they said your pack will be deactivated in a while and disconnected the call without listening to me. Then i got a sms saying my complain has been resolved but no refund was given .again today they have reactivated the pack and the customer support is saying the same thing.Till today my 23 Rs.has been cut by the company without any reason. I demand for complete refund
sarasvathym

Mar 27, 2013

I WANT MY PUKCODE OF MY AIRCEL

I WANT MY PUK CODE MY AIRCEL NO IS 9976887688 PLS IMMEDIATELY POSSIBLE
User919909

Feb 14, 2013

plan not active

i revived a massage from company recharge 106 Rs. 14/02/2013 and get the many profit as like local call 10/p , night calling 5/p ,750 mb, 2000 massage. when i recharged it i haven't got it properly. when i called costumer care center that toed not these type offer available. so i want write to compliant for AIRCEL mobile.

Ibps - not allowed in examination center
    Sir,With reference to your advertisement , i have applied...
    docomo - Getting continues Calls only at mid night
    Getting continues calls to my dad and mom number from this...
    Nokia C5-05 - cant install applications
    i cant install any applications in nokia c505 when i...
    Taj Palace Hotel, Delhi - Unnecessary charges of car debited to me
    My name is Baibhav Agarwal. Taj Inner Circle no....
    Allieddigital services pvt ltd - F&F Amount
    Me To Neelam Shinde CC pratibha nair 16 Apr Accepted ...
    MOMA Scholarship - Permanent Id
    I have applied for the MCM Momas scholarship.. But till...
    Big Cinema - service is very poor
    washroom availble in but water not available and snack...
    mediassist India - Denying cashless treatment without knowing the actual facts
    Hi, My name is Usha Taneja and my ma-id is 5009973630,...
    Airtel Recharge - Not recharge my uninor no 7386583010
    I was tried to recharge my mobile no 7386583010 through...