Rajasthan

Aug 1, 2015

Hi manisha012,

As per our system records your number was disconnected due to outstanding with donor Operator. Request you to clear your bill with previous operator and then to contact Aircel store with the receipt.

Jul 30, 2015

Hi manisha012,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

manisha012

Jul 30, 2015

compelling me to convert plan

my name is manisha and my number is 9509693223. i was using services of aircel prepaid but one day the aircel stopped all the services given to me. i approached the aircel store situated at Gaurav Tower, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur to start my prepaid services. but they denied to start prepaid services and put forward one condition that if i convert my prepaid plan to postpaid than only the services start. they compelled me to apply for the postpaid plan in aircel. all the balance in my prepaid is gulped by them and now they are compelling me. this number 9509693223 is my permanent number and i am using this number since 2008. and aircel representative are taking advantage of this thing. they are putting pressure on me to invest more money in postpaid plan as per their desire.
i am feeling helpless and depressed due to such kind of behavior of AIRCEL India. no body is able to contact me.
kindly resolve this problem.

Jul 29, 2015

Hi mukeshverma

As per our system records you have charged Rs 10 for Vpack download so you are not eligible for waiver.

Jul 28, 2015

Hi mukeshverma,

Jul 28, 2015

Hi sharmavikram1212,

You have downloaded Vpack and activated PKGM via ussd and charged Rs 28 for same, hence you are note eligible for waiver.

mukeshverma

Jul 27, 2015

Deduction charge

Today on 28/07/2015 my balance Rs. 15 have been deducted with out any services activate. Please refund it & start DND my no. Is 9660323827

Jul 27, 2015

Hi sharmavikram1212,

sharmavikram1212

Jul 25, 2015

balance deduction

Sir my aircel no. 7619711844. my balance is 107.54 at 25/7/2015 at 4.00 pm.when i check my balance at 9.30 pm same day it show main balance 82.54. I have not done any call between this time more than 3 minute.customer care not take call. Telling all agents are busy.also i am not activated any service.and balance deduction without any information.so pls give my balance and respond quickly.

Jul 21, 2015

Hi amitvi

You have been charged Rs 30 for tinytv via WAP so you are not eligible for waiver.

Jul 16, 2015

Hi Manoj Kumar,

No such VAS deduction has been found your number.

Aircel social care team.

Jul 14, 2015

Hi amitvi,

amitvi

Jul 13, 2015

Balance Deduction

I am member of Aircel customer with Mobile number 8946936999 Jaipur Rajasthan, the Aircel people are activating the new services without my intervention and deducting the money . on (1) Dated - 12.07.2015 time 7.37 A.M company activated some service and deducting Rs 20/- from my main balance (2) Dated 13.07.2015 time 01.24 A.M. company again activated a new service and deducted Rs 30/- I m not understand without using internet on dated 13.07.2015 Time 1.24 A.M.how to activated any services. When I spoke with customer care on dated 13.07.2015 morning 7.00 A.M. they said that our System not working properly and that's person was very irregular and response was also irregular, after few minute again trying but it is really very embarrassing. after when call to 198 & 121 then my call service stopped by company. I was trying in so many time result same as......what is this?
I am not understand thats in my mobile no 8946936999 DND (Do Not Disturb) service using then how to activated any service.

Total amount Deducted Rs 50/-

If Aircel Company not taking any action regarding this complaint then i will be taking above action.

Jul 13, 2015

Hi Manoj Kumar,

Manoj Kumar

Jul 11, 2015

balance detection

Helo Sir/madam

my mobile is no 8058309669. It was 9/7/2015 when an amount of rupee 40 had been detected from my balance. I complained no 1-20068117753 has not resolved yet. Evermore i can't make a call on 198. Plzz help me out .

Jun 28, 2015

Dear abhinna mangal,

As per our system records, you were charged Rs. 10 for FSD.

Waiver is in process as a service gesture. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

matter.

Jun 27, 2015

Hi abhinna mangal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

abhinna mangal

Jun 26, 2015

unauthorized balance deduction

I am customer of aircel, having prepaid mobile no. 8947027815. On 29 th may 2015 service provider deducted Rs 30/-, I had complained on 30 th may 2015 with reference no. 1-19268233297.They assured me to revert the amount within 2 days ,I requested them so many times to credit the deducted amount but they didn't. Today they have also deducted Rs10/- in the name of service subscribed by me but sir, I have never subscribed for any services.I have been calling customer care since 6:12 pm. but they are not attending my call.
Sir I request you to instruct the service provider not to deduct any further amount and refund the deducted amount .
With regards
Abhinna mangal

Jun 23, 2015

Hi himanshu jat,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in"
himanshu jat

Jun 22, 2015

balance decet

sir my balance has been detect many time 5 rs or 10 rs without reason
and after that costumer care did not receive phone. and 15223 said
their is no active service on my number. so plez refund my balance in
24 hour otherwise i will go in consumer court against aircel.
aj b balance 5 ya usse jyda hota h tb hi balance cut ho jata h n i

Credit of 5/- have already been processed from our end

Regards,Aircel Customer Care
Raju0007

Not received full Balance

As per your message after getting recharge 458 customer will gate 500 balance. I did so but I got only 404.60 rupees. I got 96 rs. less.

Hi Rajdip Dutta,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint/query/request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

Rajdip Dutta

Jun 4, 2015

Deduction of Rs 5

My mobile number- 8013906629
For the last few months Rs 5 is being deducted from my number. When I called customer service they said that Im using hungama services and it is activated so Rs 5 is being deducted every week (but i never ever used hungama or anything like that) , they also said that they can't do anything...only way to stop this is to turn off push messages and broadcast messages in phone but I use a simple old 2004 model of nokia handset and it doesnt have any option like this..what should I do..please help :)

BWSSB - no kaveri water
    Dear sir As we are residing in 3 rd main 4 th cross...
    IDFC Infrastructure Bonds - update my address and phone numbe
    Dear Sir, I had purchased 8 nos .IDFC INFRASTRUCTURE...
    MORE VISAS - Fraud
    Hi Guys, Plz dont go for this.Initially they will tell...
    Nestle Nescafe Classic - Taste
    I purchased a jar of Nescafe instant coffee with tge...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - Lost my Bag
    I have lost my plain hutch company's bag which...
    moma - Not Received Scholarship Amount
    Respected Sir, I Sumit P...
    Star Plus - Manmarziyaan timings
    It is seen that some serials are aired more than three...
    MCF Faridabad - Dirty water is blocked in a plot
    Dirty water is blocked in a plot- Back side of House No.....
    PCDAO PUNE - forgetting login user id and password
    My cdao account no is 03/040/205632Y . I am forgetting my...