Rajasthan

Apr 16, 2015

Hi Homraj,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

Homraj Kauraiya

Apr 15, 2015

Wrong Deduct Amount

Sir 15-20 Rupees deducted from my mobile no-7611919845 on 11-04-2015.when i call to Customer Care he reply that you have opened a animation site but i have not open any site then, he said i made a complaint regd. this and amt will be refund you with in 72 hours but till now i have not received my amount, and yesterday on 15-04-2015 again deduct 5 rs from my account.againg when i call to customer care she reply me that this amount is deduct of hungama.com website but i have not open any site except whats up app.so she said she is making a complaint your 5 rs revert back me with in 48 hours. when i ask him for old compliant she reply no any complaint made on 11-04-2015.so pls resolve my this issue and revert back my amount.

Apr 9, 2015

Hi Emitra,

Apr 8, 2015

Mail address - vaibhavcollection29@gmail.com
102 rs HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY MAIN BALANCE. PLEASE DEACTIVATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Because I have no need for subscribing to Aircel RAJSTD102 AND no need offer benefits .
I receive your sms date 07/04/2015 at 11:49 AM .
I registered a complaint in customer care for revent reference no.is 118802585055
Sunil Gilra

balance transfer

dear sir/medam
I recently transffered rs 10 balabce from my number to another aircel mobile number. money is deducted from my balance but didn't transffered to the another number. I called customer care this regards but all in vain. They are even not responding. Please provide a suitable solution regarding this.
sunilgilra1@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015

Balance deducted by force in my main a/c

My mobile no is 7791060906
Mail address - vaibhavcollection29@gmail.com
1 calls recive for SMS pack from aircel but i am reject first calls but the second calls is recive and no key press but the balance is cutting without any acceptance by me.So please refund my balance emmidatly. I found a sms for activated sms pack date 02/04/2015 time 9.42 am.
After few min. time was 10:17 am. I registered a company in customer care for revent reference no.is 1-18762407367 . Please solve my complaint fastly
Manju Chordia

Apr 5, 2015

Blance dedect

My Contact Number is 8094262408
Mail address shadabhussain786@ymail.com
Please solve my complain and contact this number & mail address
Thank's

Apr 5, 2015

Blance dedect

Sir Complain is that i have done two recharge by me with ussd code one is *121*020# another is *121*998# but both recharge is offer that one recharge offer is 11pm to 6am aircel to aircel free second in 10pm to 5pm aircel to aircel free but that is wrong when i did call customer care so care agent told me sir all recharge is don after 12 am but this point not maintion in massage.Two time my balance dedection.Not given balance please solve my complain.
shikha007

Mar 31, 2015

deactivate full song download pack

My mobile number is 8559968609. I have been charged Rs.5 per day for full song download pack without subscribing to the same for last 5 months. Deactivate the same and refund the amount charged to my account. You are indulging in appropriate activities by charging for services without the consent of the customer.
gupta rahul

Mar 21, 2015

balance cutting

balance cutting in the number of 7062790609 . 1 calls recive from aircel but i am reject first calls but the second calls is recive and no key press but the balance is cutting without any process
Babar Parvez

Mar 17, 2015

PF

HOW CAN CHECK MY PF STATUS ONLINE
I am BABAR PARVEZ, I worked in AIRCEL behalf of Addeco. Employee id :- 430431 OR 207928 , PF NO:- KN/BN/34272/ 432439.

SIR when I CHECK MY PF STATUS ONLINE IF I FULL FILL THE COLUMN THEN ERROR IS "

STATUS for Member ID: BG/BNG/0034272/000/432439

Invalid Input / Member name mismatch against this BG/BNG/0034272/000/0432439

WHAT I DO? HOW CAN I CHECK MY PF STATUS ONLINE . PLZ DO NEEDFUL?

My mail I'd ;babar.parvez87@gmail.com
My name; BABAR PARVEZ
Father name; TARIQ PARVEZ
Addeco. Employee id :-430431 OR 207928 ,PF NO:- KN/BN/34272/ 432439.
Naresharma

Mar 7, 2015

Ridiculous_ Customer care

Hi Ankur/ Dev,

I have consulted my lawyer to sue you just wanna know the procedure where shall i send the notice for compensation.

Call me on :-9782488025 ONLY ANKUR

Mar 4, 2015

Dear Ankur,

Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount:
Date of Birth:

Aircel Social Care Team

Mar 3, 2015

Hi Ankur,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

Ankur Gupta

Mar 2, 2015

Call Details

I want to get Call Details of Aircel Number:8562090046 .
Please provide it as soon as possible on my email id: guptankur2010@rediff.com

Naresharma

Feb 23, 2015

Ridiculous_ Customer care

This is to bring in notice that the Customer care of Aircel is just a dump. Need to update the team as the people sitting over the desk to handle customer are unaware of tools they are using.

My Question was to update caller tune on my own cell number:-

Agent 1 (121):-Yes sir we have this tune I will update it. But the Agent needed hold for every single update the floor support voice was very clear on call.
Agent 2 (121) :- Sir we do not have this caller tune . DO it by yourself by messaging this & that.
Agent 3 (121) :- Sir Our system is slow I am not able to tell to details. Call later.

Agent 4 (198):- He was very helpful guy gave a good support. Really appreciable.

But the Guy at last who update my caller tune update it wrong , Now its just aircel Promo tune which was not asked by me.

Get this resolved by deactivating my number. As this is not first time I need to switch my number .

I MY FED UP WITH YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE . EVERY TIME I CALL UP THE SAME PATHETIC ANSWER ARE GIVING.MIGHT BE THE CLIENT THE SAME IS VERY LIBERAL ON TRAINING THE STAFF.

Naresh sharma
Amit Pareek

Feb 18, 2015

Cut my Balance

AIRCEL,
My name is Amit Pareek
and my mobile no. is 9785154033

you have left no any way to talk with you because its the money that is earned by hardwork. I think you are suffering from disaster and there is a great plenty of money so that you are applying these kind of things. I am a Service user of AIRCEL that i use for afordable call rates today 18-02-2015 my main balance RS approx 50 rupees has been deducted. I decided to make a call to 198 but after long time call not conect i triied again and again but not connect my call to customer care then i try 9782012345 the reply was that "It was subscribe bye you, and you call us for this service we cant do anything for this". I couldn't understand that AIRCEL has so worst Technical team that problems are can't be resolved. I have gone frustrated and Today I decide to port my mobile no. and i suggest all of peopls i know in my familly and other sorces to port aircel no.and i also thinkint to complent in cunsumer court againt aircel company services. I think you consider other peoples jobless and having span of time to hear your AIRCEL call waiting tone. I Think a bagger is far better than you who atleast ask you before taking your money, not like you that as you wish , when you wish you deduct it. This is the last time i am complaining , although I know nothing gonna here. Nobody is serious and responsible about the customer, But don't forget sir , this is a customer who is paying and thats why you are flying. I am gonna quit from this company and never will turn again to AIRCEL. My no. is 9785154033 hoping for some positive , I am writing this to you. further its all up to you because this amount will neither make me the poorest nor you the richest. but the trust has gone sir... i hope you refund my balance and reduce my call rate soon.
P K Sharma

Feb 11, 2015

Recharge problem

my mobile no. is 7568086611. I am doing a online recharge Rs. 358 on dated 10-02-2015 5.30 pm. the company recharge policy is 358 recharge's provide to Rs. 390 balance but i am receiving only 315 balance. i am two time contact to Aircel custmer care but there are no responding so please help me.

With Regards

Pawan Kumar Sharma

Recharge problem

Feb 9, 2015

Hi Naman,

NAMAN KHANDELWAL

Feb 6, 2015

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 8946971135. I DONT KNOW WHICH SERVICES HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ON MY NUMBER, DAILY RS 5/- HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY MAIN BALANCE. PLEASE DEACTIVATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
सुरेश नैनावत

Jan 24, 2015

Full song download pack

please stop full song download pack from my Aircel no.8559957285. i don't need this service at all and kindly repay my amount which has been taken from my account.
thanks
Mahesh.sharma

Jan 5, 2015

balance refund

we are not satisfied with your aircel services my account anytime be debited my no. is 7790812445 refund my account otherwise i am porting my connection to another service provider.

Dish TV - Dishtv
    Dear Aakash Garg We have updated the payment of Rs...
    Deloitte hyderabad bus drivers Rash Driving - Severe action against the bus driver
    On April 20th 2015, when i returning from my job on my...
    Deactivate All CHANNEL TV Week Pack Dear AirCel service provider - Aircel
    Dear Acbdon, We would like to inform you that as...
    AIRCEL SIM - Aircel
    Dear Mr. Saravanan, Kindly share the following...
    TataSky - not responding for complaints
    we are not able to watch all chanells.. they are showing...
    BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTOR - Bharat Gas Distributor
    My bharat Gas Cylinder Delivery to other person, Please...
    Aircel - Aircel
    HI Tauseef, We would like to inform you that as per our...
    runa mafi in andhra pradesh - runa mafi
    Valid proof of identity not available GOLD LOAN AP...
    NSDL PAN CARD - pan card not recieved
    sir, I have applied for a new pan card ACK NO-...
    Debit card - unblock Debit card
    My Debit card is blocked, i dont get amount in the ATM...