Rajasthan

Dear Alok Kumar,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and found that RAJLOC99 (30/11/2016), RAJRC98 (30/11/2016), RAJ121STD79 (9/12/2016) packs were activated in your account after dual consent from your end in lieu of which the services were activated via ussd mode and charged Rs.99, Rs.98, Rs.79 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.

Dear Sharad agarwal,

We would like to inform that as per your request RC-9 has been processed for deactivation. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Ajayjain033,

We wish to inform that, Third party websites/ portals are themselves responsible for any defaults committed at their end, recharge benefits are applicable when you recharge only from Aircel's website i.e. www.aircel.com.

Jan 10, 2017

Unreasonable deduction of money from balance

Dear DiwakarAgrawal1992,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned detail:

DiwakarAgrawal1992

Jan 9, 2017

Unreasonable deduction of money from balance

My Mobile No. is +918560021567. For the past month, Aircel has been deducting Rs. 5 per day from my balance. I called them multiple times but they have not told me the reason for such deductions and have disconnected my calls without resolution of my problem. They have sent me multipal service request number along with it's status as closed whereas they have not even listened to them and issues are far from closed.

Jan 7, 2017

Dear Alok Kumar,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Alok Kumar

Jan 6, 2017

Automatically service activate with my aircel mobile balance

I have complaint to customer care & he said your balance refund initiated with in 48 hours but did not got refund. I have go to aircel office 4 times but every time he say ur balance refunded with next 2 days.
My aircel no.- is 8302077230. Detail of deduct balance
98 - internet pack 30-11-2016
99 - aircel to aircel 5 am to 5 pm free RAJLOC99
79 - 350 local+STD minutes
Reference no. - 1-25350840421
Reference no. - 1-25346808491
His customer care tell me your every pack is deactivated & refund initiated with in 7 days but did not refund yet please help me

Dec 26, 2016

Dear IYBMohit,

We would like to inform you that waiver of Rs.3 for Airceltalkies service was posted in your account and service has been deactivated.

Dec 24, 2016

Dear Sharad agarwal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate No:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Dec 24, 2016

Dear Ajayjain033,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:
Recharge Denomination (done on the number):
Transaction ID:

Sharad agarwal

Dec 23, 2016

Deactivation of RAJDECPL9 internet

I have activated RAJDECPL9 an auto renewal pocket internet of rs. 9 on this number 8561871853 Now, for deactivating it i had tried many ussdcodes and . I had tried *121*902# also but no result. Please help me to deactivate it as soon as possible.
Ajayjain033

Dec 23, 2016

sir
Before 1 hour i have a aircel recharge done on 8561094768 from aircel app and i have paid from freecharge wallet but amount deducted from wallet but recharge amount not received. Please help me.

Dec 17, 2016

Balane deduction

Dear Shiva chauhan,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Aircel No.:

shiva chauhan

Dec 16, 2016

Balane deduction

Hi Aircel Team,

There is complaint regarding balance deduction. I am fedup with your AIRCEL customer care services. My balance is deducted since last seven days continuously.There is no add on services neither no call made. Recharge and deduction details are 150,20,20,100. from 7 December 2016.

Today i am contacted many times in your call center but there is no solution and one of customer care executive Mr. Vikas has told me to Port process to other network.

I am very loyal costumer of Aircel since last 6 years and such response from your side brings my trust down from your company.

Request you to kindly look in to this matter and resolve it as soon as earlier possible.

Dec 12, 2016

Dear IYBMohit,

IYBMohit

Dec 10, 2016

Deduction of balance

Hello my name is Yogesh Sharma. My mobile number is 8559912213.
Date:7/12/16
I've recharged my account with ₹40. Instantly my account has been credited with ₹40.
Date :9/12/16
I was getting continuous calls from their nos +911400086193, +911400089273, +911400083952, +911400082741, +911400087531. Sometimes i pick up the call but no one speaks. After a certain time i noticed that my balance has need been dedicated and three new messages has arrived.
Thanks for subscribing to dialer tune at ₹17 for days validity. You will be renewed after days.
Dear customer your subscription request for talkies pack has been registered successfully.
Thanks for subscribing to aircel talkies at ₹3 for 3 days validity.
After this i called to the aircel customer care. They credited ₹3 only. They told me that i have subscribed all the VAS.
So please tell me what to do. I have all the messages of subscription.
In past also this same thing was happened. So now I'm porting this no to other service provide. And going to the consumer court for my balance deduction.
Please see.

Deduction of balance Deduction of balance Deduction of balance

Dear Rakesh Sahu,

We would like to inform you that waiver of Rs.35 for CRBT has been posted in your account and number has been process for DND activation.

Dear Rakesh Sahu,

Dear Komal harsh,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Rakesh Sahu

Dec 3, 2016

balance deduction

hi,
My name is Rakesh Sahu, and the mobile no is 8955288282. i have a aircel network since 2014.

most of times, when i recharge my mobile aircel deduct balance from recharge balance and activate the unusal services. i also requested DND service but aircel activate unusal services without my permission. when i go for customer care they didn't respond well.

yesterday, i recharge my mobile no 8955288282 with 50 rs, aircel deduct 35.00 rs in the name of renew of dialor tone, and other 2rs deducted and 1rs also deducted in the name of other services .
i call customer care two times but they didn't reply well, not register my complain .

Please provide me following solution
1. activate dnd on this number i don't want any call any other services on my aircel number in future
2. refund my balance..

thanx
Komal harsh

Dec 2, 2016

Balance deducted

I had balance of rs. 7 on Nov 7.
And I didn't used it till Nov. 15 for any call or any other service
But on Nov 15 it automatically reduced to rs. 0.1 balance
Why?
It happens again and again
What should I do to resolve my problem.
I don't have balance in my phone when I need it.
Please resolve it as soon as possible

Balance deducted

Dec 2, 2016

Dear Pavan5046,

We have checked your account details & found that you are getting all the benefits attached with RC_49.

purohitdebasis123

Nov 29, 2016

Recharge could not processed.

SirMam

Plz note that i had recharged my aircel sim with a special pack of 297 rupees which is full talk time with 1GB Data. But successful message has come. But recharge was not done.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear Pavan5046,

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

Pavan5046

Nov 27, 2016

Refund of Rs. 49

I recharge my mobile no. 9414491264 for rate cutter vadility of Rs. 49 by txn. No. RJR16112620082500517 but but this facility not start my mobile no. So please refund my Rs. 49
Pavan kumar

Ticket Refund - ticket not booked but amount debited
    Mera ticket book nahi hua but amount debit ho gaya Plese...
    cash deposit machine - CASH deposit Machine
    Respected State Bank Of India, At 24/10/2016 16:40pm I am...
    SBH - Need CIF Number
    Hello sir, My SBH account number is 62106557370 and IFSC...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Hi Sir, This is inform you that i have applied...
    TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION - DON'T STOP BUS AT REGULAR BUSSTOP AT late night
    TN45-N3684,19-01-2017..... When I take ticket to jayaram...
    Nagpur Muncipal Corporation - Noises pollution health and safety
    Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise...
    Kartshopo.com - Wrong mobile receive
    I ordered Nokia 1100 and I recovery Nokia 1110i and...
    Oasis Resource Management - OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company
    Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any...
    Pay & Use souchalaya - Unauthorized charges
    Respected sir, I was travelled to Ahmedabad to Sirohi at...
    Guess Handbags - Peeling strap/handles
    Handbag now unusable due to handle material peeling so...