Rajasthan

Ankit Gupta

Sep 27, 2016

pocket internet

i have recharged on 27-09-2016 at 11.03 am of 24rs. it is a internet pack recharge in this recharge 150 mb data for 14 days.but i have not any conformation.i contact customer care four to five time but no response from this compony.so please take the action on my complaint as soon as

pocket internet

Sep 23, 2016

Dear Mahima Shar,

We would like to inform that we have checked your account and no active VAS was found on your number.

Sep 22, 2016

Dear Deepika_20,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Amount Deducted:

Sep 22, 2016

Dear N G chandanshive,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share Serial no.so that our team can look into your issue:

Deepika_20

Sep 21, 2016

Not refund Balance

Last 2-3 Month से aircel Mobile company Internet On karne par Main Balance Cut कर रही हैा जब उनको phone किया जाता है तो वो बोलते है कि आपने सर्विस एक्‍टीव कि है वो सर्विस ताेे उसी वक्‍त डिएक्‍टी कर देते है but Balance refund नही करते है ाा और प्रोपर रेसपोन्‍श भी नही करते है और बिना सोलुश के hold पर रख देते हैा जबकि उस सर्विस को use भी नही की जाती है उसके बावजुत वो रिफण्‍ड नही हैा Now I want Solution this problems.
N G chandanshive

Sep 21, 2016

Prepaid card code Faded in rain

I have purchased one prepaid card,when i was scratching it for code it faded due to wait in rain thus unable to dial code and get recharge My Mb. no.Is 9768115854. could some one help me out.

N G Chandanshive

Sep 14, 2016

Dear Mahima Shar,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share amount deducted so that our team can look into your issue.

Mahima Shar

Sep 13, 2016

activation of value added services regarding sms pack without customer's notice

My Aircel number is 9782729060 . Aircel has charged for value added services without any activation request from myself on 10-09-2016 and 13-09-2016 for unauthorised sms packs .
I want my deducted balance refund back.

Sep 10, 2016

Dear Virendra Kumar,

Aircel No.:
Amount Deducted:

Virendra Kumar

Sep 7, 2016

balance deduction

Aircel company always deduct my balance on the name of VAS service. They cheat us by hacking the mobile website and deducte the money several times.

balance deduction

Sep 3, 2016

Dear Ram Chandra Mahawar,

We would like to inform you that no such deduction has been found on your number.

Sep 1, 2016

Dear Ram Chandra Mahawar,

Ram Chandra Mahawar

Aug 30, 2016

Hi Guys,

I am using your services more than approx 6 Month , This is not the first time , we are facing same or these type of issue regarding the services from your side again & again. My contact no - 9982163974

My amount is deducted from my main balance (Approx Rs 200) but still is no services activated . I already received the confirmation from your end.

Kindly deactivate the any services (international outgoing calls and incoming calls) And refund my amount in my mobile no.- 9982163974.

I also try to connect with your customer care many time but there is also no positive response from your end. kindly resolve it asap

As well as kindly also provide the PORT ID, so we can port our this number to any other good service provider

Kindly do the needful asap

Name - Rinku Gurjar

Contact no - 9982163974
Ram Chandra Mahawar

Aug 30, 2016

Amount deducted /// no service activated // no refund //

I am using your services more than approx 2 years , This is not the first time , we are facing same or these type of issue regarding the services from your side again & again. My contact no - 9982163974

Kindly refund my amount.

Transaction ID:

hanumaan meena

Aug 27, 2016

recharge benifit not givin

i have recharge my n. 9782402794 on 18/8/2016 amt 63 but benifit not recev and aircel cost care call but not setisfid that is complan note but not solve that comp. i have 4 time comp. note aircel cost. care
plz help me thanks

Aug 27, 2016

Dear Pranav Singh Thakur,

We would like to inform you that your balance related issue will be resolved soon. Also, the VAS service has been deactivated.

Aug 25, 2016

Dear Pranav Singh Thakur,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Pranav Singh Thakur

Aug 24, 2016

Money being deducted without my knowledge due to vas services

My account is being deducted every time I recharge.. I have complained quite a few times but every tym it occurs again
My number is 7062374090
Amount deducted - 15
Date - 24 August, 9:04 pm
I havw not activated this service. Please stop it and refund my amount

Aug 23, 2016

Dear Customer(honey.gupta02),

We would like to inform you that Rs.79/- has been posted in your account. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

Aug 22, 2016

Dear Customer(honey.gupta02),

Date and time of Deduction:

honey.gupta02

Aug 20, 2016

activation of rate cutter pack by company without my permission

Sir/ Madam

I want to complaint about the rate cutter pack your company has activated without my permission. My mobile number is 9782221786. About 3-4 days ago I was having balance of Rs 100 (near off) but when I checked my balance yesterday it was only Rs 17. I was shocked to see that so i went to my nearby AIRCEL office in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur and I complaint there.

A staff from there told me that there is an activation of rate cutter pack of Rs 79. But this time I was not in shock by this act of your company because it is not the first time it is happening but is has happened to me twice before that you automatically activate any pack without my permission any cut the balance from my phone. Since yesterday I have met two more people who have been through this problem. It is a very shameful act your company commits on a regularly basis.

Because of multiple repetition of this activity, I stopped recharging my mobile with balance of more than Rs 50 because whenever I have to recharge my mobile there was always a fear in my mind that if I will recharge will big amount the balance will be deducted by your company and they will activate any pack without mine doing it. Last two times also I have complaint to your customer care but my problem was not resolved. This time also when I complaint to customer care your staff hung the call. When I call back after 5 minutes your staff named Richa heard my problem but asked me to call after 4 hours. When I call at around 5 p.m. and when i was telling about what I am going through your staff named Pradeep cut the call without solving my problem and after that when I tried to contact back to customer care my number was blocked. You can understand what I was going through, it was very disappointing.

At around 6 pm a message was reflected on my phone screen that your problem is resolved but when I checked
my balance it was not refunded. Then at around 8 pm I called customer care from my mother's cellphone and again there was no response from your staff as they asked me to call after 10 pm claiming that the server is down and they will not be able to help me.
I again called customer care today's morning and your staff named Malti said that she has forwarded my complaint if it was not activated by me then the balance would be refunded. Then at 3 pm I again receive the message stating that my problem is resolved and again there was no refund of balance. Every time I called customer care even for previous complaints your staff claims that the company has not activated the pack by themselves but now it is third time and it has happened to others also, so kindly understand the seriousness of complaint.

I am looking forward to hear from you to resolve this problem, as soon as possible. If my problem is not resolved, I will file with the TRAI and consumer court because this kind of activity is not acceptable at all and it has happened multiple times. Kindly refund the balance as soon as possible.

With regards
Honey Gupta (Aircel customer)
Contact no: 9782221786

Dear Rv492,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to clarify that requisite details have already been shared with you over the call. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Rv492,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Rv492

Balance rund

Today i received many massage of aircel mobile service provider that massage to inform my all service are deactive. But i'm not see any word to refund my balance. I'm only asked that company wrong charged account than why don't get refund balance. You have take any reason please tell me. And why don't concern with m????

Naukri.com - mobile number not verified
    Hi, I tried many times to verify my Vodafone Mobile...
    ICICI Bank - cfxbhh
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE...
    IRCTC - REFUND OF CANCELLED TICKET
    I DWIPENDU DHAR COMPLAINED IN YOUR COMPLAIN BOX FOR REFUND...
    paytm - vfcc
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE...
    Idea Cellular - online recharge - RE: Recharge Issue
    Hi Karthic, We regret the inconvenience caused to you....
    Amazon.in - Order # 402-4675753-0754744 delay in delivery
    I had place a order on amazon on 22-sep and i was track it...
    Hathway Internet - The Speed is slow
    I have been facing sever slow speed internet past 2 weeks....
    snapdeal - SnapDeal
    I had ordered RayBan sunglasses from SnapDeal my order no...
    EPASS - Epass renewal
    Sir iam A.Manikanth in my epass it was asking about mother...
    GoJavas courier - Order not Delivered
    hi I am Pankaj. I am order samples from REWARDME.in site....