Rajasthan

Jul 23, 2016

Dear Customer(Naveen Mangal),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Total Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Naveen Mangal

Jul 22, 2016

for losing balance

Sir/madam:-
From last 10-15 days i have loss my balance. Once i complaint for this to the customer care but he said that i have downloaded some content from my balance while i have my data balance also. Today i have loss my balance again while i have data balance.

So i wany to know why it happens again and again.

Jul 21, 2016

Dear Customer(ronniie),

We have highlighted your issue to the concerned department. We will get back to you with the best possible solution.

ronniie

Jul 18, 2016

strict action

actually you are not getting it sir i am not complaining again and again just for my 30 Rupee i want you to take a strict action against them and 30 rupee also i dnt get yet
ronniie

Jul 18, 2016

what resolved

Dear Customer, your concern as per reference number 1-23914167311 has been resolved on 18/7/2016.In case you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may raise an appeal within 30 days through email/facsimile/post/call centre.
i got this but what is resolved i dnt get refund yet

Jul 16, 2016

Dear Customer(surbhi agarwal),

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. However, we suggest you to ignore such calls in future. Also, please restrain from sharing your no. with untrusted sources. Further you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
surbhi agarwal

Jul 14, 2016

Abusive caller

This guy with phone number 085598 53376 is calling one of my friends again and again and using very objectional language. kindly look into the matter.

surbhi agarwal

Jul 14, 2016

Abusive Caller

This guy is calling one of my friends again and again and using very objectional language. Kindly look into the matter.

Jul 12, 2016

Dear Customer(rakeshshaarma),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the MASCUB2 service was activated in your account. However, Rs. 30/- has been posted in your account on 11/07/2016

Thanks and Regards,

Jul 11, 2016

Dear Customer(rakeshshaarma),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

rakeshshaarma

Jul 8, 2016

cut charge for masti club

I was surfing on net.my aircel no is 8385022586 then comes message that rs 30 is deduced from my balance for masti club thou gh I have not requested and many more such message but there was no balance remainining.
I reque u to refund this money and not subscribe such thing without proper request.

Jun 27, 2016

Dear Customer(h vaishnav),

Aircel No.:
Total Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

h vaishnav

Jun 25, 2016

Automatically reduction in main balance

On 20 of June my main balance is 125 rupees. When I check my balance on 26, my balance was 41.56 rupees.
I also check the addition services but there was no additional service activate.
So I want to know that where is my balance gone.
Please give the details.

Jun 21, 2016

Dear Customer(Aditya Gupta),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Nearest Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):
Balance deducted during call drop:

Jun 21, 2016

Dear Customer(mohit sainiwal),

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

mohit sainiwal

unwanted services activated on my number

I called on aircel helpline number but company executive not revolve my problem so kindly give me right information.....
mohit sainiwal

unwanted services activated on my number

Dear Customer(srvbhrdwaj),

As per the system check, there was a deduction of Rs.20/- from your account and same has been posted in your account.

Dear Customer(srvbhrdwaj),

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:

Aditya Gupta

Jun 18, 2016

Call Drop

I bought a new sim and from that day I am facing problem of Call drop. Call disconnected after some seconds but it shows call connected and balance continuously deducted.

ADITYA GUPTA.
Pratap nagar, Jaipur
7221049686 (AIRCEL, Rajasthan)
srvbhrdwaj

Jun 15, 2016

Fun tv dractivate

Aircel Fun TV service and other services automatically activated on my mob. 9782531087 without my concern and my account balance also deducted for the same unwanted VAS..
Its n humble request to deactivate these all services n recredit my acc. Bal.

Jun 15, 2016

Dear Customer(Naveen Indolia),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and found that you have used GPRS beyond free usage on 06/09/2016 and being charged for same. We regret to inform you that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.

Jun 14, 2016

Dear Customer (neerajkb),

We wish to inform you that, Third party websites/ portals are themselves responsible for any defaults committed at their end, recharge benefits are applicable when you recharge only from Aircel's website i.e. www.Aircel.com.

Jun 13, 2016

Dear Customer(neerajkb),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Jun 13, 2016

Dear Customer(Naveen Indolia),

Aircel Social Media Team

Airtel prepaid sim card - sim card is blocked
    If I am calling to customer care they ask for whether sim...
    rose valley - Rose valley hotel & Real state
    Sir, main ek Rose valley ka agent tha. Kul Mila Kar 10...
    SSC stenographer C or D - photo
    upload my clear photo in my application
    IDEA cellular ltd. - sim card not working
    respected sir/mam, my sim card no. is 7891373144 it is...
    Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Timing change of Crime Patrol
    Dear Sony channel, I am huge fan of crime patrol,but...
    Hero Moto Corp - I smat complete
    I smat is not yet giving fuel consumption and it is not...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - After sales services
    Dear Sir, Sub : confirmation if Fake or actual IFB...
    SBI Online Banking - to get kit no.
    Dear Sir, I have lost my KIT number,so please kindly send...