Rajasthan

Jun 27, 2016

Dear Customer(h vaishnav),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Total Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

h vaishnav

Jun 25, 2016

Automatically reduction in main balance

On 20 of June my main balance is 125 rupees. When I check my balance on 26, my balance was 41.56 rupees.
I also check the addition services but there was no additional service activate.
So I want to know that where is my balance gone.
Please give the details.

Jun 21, 2016

Dear Customer(Aditya Gupta),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Nearest Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):
Balance deducted during call drop:

Jun 21, 2016

Dear Customer(mohit sainiwal),

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

mohit sainiwal

unwanted services activated on my number

I called on aircel helpline number but company executive not revolve my problem so kindly give me right information.....
mohit sainiwal

unwanted services activated on my number

Dear Customer(srvbhrdwaj),

As per the system check, there was a deduction of Rs.20/- from your account and same has been posted in your account.

Dear Customer(srvbhrdwaj),

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:

Aditya Gupta

Jun 18, 2016

Call Drop

I bought a new sim and from that day I am facing problem of Call drop. Call disconnected after some seconds but it shows call connected and balance continuously deducted.

ADITYA GUPTA.
Pratap nagar, Jaipur
7221049686 (AIRCEL, Rajasthan)
srvbhrdwaj

Jun 15, 2016

Fun tv dractivate

Aircel Fun TV service and other services automatically activated on my mob. 9782531087 without my concern and my account balance also deducted for the same unwanted VAS..
Its n humble request to deactivate these all services n recredit my acc. Bal.

Jun 15, 2016

Dear Customer(Naveen Indolia),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and found that you have used GPRS beyond free usage on 06/09/2016 and being charged for same. We regret to inform you that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in this regard.

Jun 14, 2016

Dear Customer (neerajkb),

We wish to inform you that, Third party websites/ portals are themselves responsible for any defaults committed at their end, recharge benefits are applicable when you recharge only from Aircel's website i.e. www.Aircel.com.

Jun 13, 2016

Dear Customer(neerajkb),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Jun 13, 2016

Dear Customer(Naveen Indolia),

neerajkb

Jun 12, 2016

request to refund or recharge on my other no

Due to some visible problem through online recharge process, I wrongly recharge on my other no. 7615812160 whereas I wanted to recharge on my no. 8946964035 by Rs. 145 =00.
the transaction status is as follows:
Transaction
Date and Time BillDesk TransactionID Payment Status Transaction Amount Mobile Number Recharge Ref. No. Recharge Status
13-06-2016 10:41:35 GSBI4541381527 SUCCESS 145.00 7615812160 RJ76158121601465794676977 SUCCESS

therefore I request to refund/ recharge on my no. 8946964035. I have not used the above no. i.e. 7615812160 from a long time and forgot the sim.
Your's Truly
Neeraj
Naveen Indolia

Jun 12, 2016

Wrong amount deduction and misbehave of CCE and Senior

On 10th June i restart my phone and after then i check my balance and i found that my complete balance is deduct about 49.65 Rs. And i called customer care then they told me that i use internet and then cut the call.Again i make call then CCE Prakash attend the call and without listening the issue doing misbehave and then i told them to transfer call to senior then he told that no senior available and cut the call.
Again i make call then i directly told to transferring the call to senior then i talk with Mr. Ujjawal and then told me that they raise a complain and i received my amount within 4 hours. but when my amount not returning till morning then i called again and at that time Pradeep and some other person attend call and do as same misbehave. And continue told that amount after after 4 hour and then cut the call. and when i called they also told that they don't have update or have technical problem so call after 3-4 hour but after that same response i get from that side. And yet after going 2.5 days i didn't get my amount. And when i saying for complain then they told me that do whatever you want and cut the call. If my amount didn't back then i go to consumer forum and lodge a case against your company and i have all the call recordings of your misbehave of CCE and Senior.

I'm very disappoint your worst service and i never use your service again and suggest others to don't use the service if you want to save yourself from wrong amount deduction and misbehave of CCE and seniors.

Name :- Naveen Indolia
Mobile :- +91-9414485890
Amount :- 49.65 Rs
Date :- 10th June 2016

Jun 3, 2016

Dear Customer(Bmsharma6002),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Sample no:

Landmark:

Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

Jun 2, 2016

Dear Customer(VIKRAMYADAV87),

Please share the recharge (Amount/Date) for which benefit is still not credited.

Jun 1, 2016

Dear Customer(VIKRAMYADAV87),

Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Jun 1, 2016

Dear Customer(sandeep.kuldeep.jpr@gmail.com),

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents to get the details for the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

VIKRAMYADAV87

May 29, 2016

PREPAID A/C RECHARGE

I still waiting for my recharge benefits in my AIRCEL account(9782888093)
Its very shameful service from your company. I will escalate this issue to your Applet and yours CEO too.

Please credit the benefits in my account as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards.
VIKRAM YADAV
sandeep.kuldeep.jpr@gmail.com

May 27, 2016

Getting call records of each month

My name is Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep. I want my Aircel prepaid mobile call records of each month on my email id such as my outgoing call details , my outgoing messages from now. Thanks

Company Name :- Aircel
Mobile No- 7219909484

Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep
Mobile No :- 7219909484
sandeep.kuldeep.jpr@gmail.com

May 27, 2016

Aircel prepaid mobile call details

My name is Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep. I want my Aircel prepaid mobile call details previous month i.e. April 2016 . Thanks

Company Name :- Aircel
Mobile No- 7219909484

Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep
Mobile No :- 7219909484

May 26, 2016

Dear patel piyushbha,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the NAZGAMEM Service was activated via WAP on 23/05/2016 and charged Rs.30 for same. Please let us know if you need any help.

May 21, 2016

Dear Kuldeep Yadav Dev,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents for details on the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Chennai Auto Driver - Krishna Nagar Auto Stand
    Auto drivers at krishna nagar police booth Ruling the...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(shiva sagar.PM), We would like to inform...
    snapdeal - RE : Regarding the courier service
    Dear Customer, Apologize for the inconvenience caused....
    paytm - amount deduct but Payment is failded
    Hi i am Royston mitchell ( Royston_mitchell@yahoo.co.in...
    Book my offer - Book my offer
    Contact us 722 799 7178 Customers card
    ACT Fibernet - Act fibernet Intermittent disconnections
    For the past 2 months everyday my connection is snapped...
    samsung power bank - Samsung power bank not battery backup
    Samsung power bank 16800 doesnot work My Order...
    Whatsapp - Unbane my contact
    my whatapps no 8878916499 is bane without any reason .I...
    DISH TV (PURCAHSED THROUGH COMPARE DTH - Dish TV
    Dear Customer(Nagendra singh 1), We hope your issue has...