Rajasthan

sandeep.kuldeep.jpr@gmail.com

May 27, 2016

Getting call records of each month

My name is Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep. I want my Aircel prepaid mobile call records of each month on my email id such as my outgoing call details , my outgoing messages from now. Thanks

Company Name :- Aircel
Mobile No- 7219909484

Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep
Mobile No :- 7219909484
sandeep.kuldeep.jpr@gmail.com

May 27, 2016

Aircel prepaid mobile call details

My name is Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep. I want my Aircel prepaid mobile call details previous month i.e. April 2016 . Thanks

Company Name :- Aircel
Mobile No- 7219909484

Sandeep Kumar Kuldeep
Mobile No :- 7219909484

May 26, 2016

Dear patel piyushbha,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the NAZGAMEM Service was activated via WAP on 23/05/2016 and charged Rs.30 for same. Please let us know if you need any help.

May 21, 2016

Dear Kuldeep Yadav Dev,

We would request you to visit your nearest Aircel store with the following documents for details on the same.

POI (Proof of identity)
POA (Proof of address)

May 21, 2016

Dear Customer(patel piyushbhai),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

kuldeep yadav dev

May 19, 2016

personal

Last 4 months call record
patel piyushbhai

May 18, 2016

blance dudcution

Sir , my no is 8387837889 which has 32.30 rs promo balance. But at the at 19 may of 2016 in morning my balance is deduced and blance show only 2 rs, what to do??? Pls help me and i can't connected with customer care ! I won't back my blance ! How to company cut my promo blance which is only use for calling service! Company chatting me! Worst company!

blance dudcution

May 3, 2016

Dear Customer(Bmsharma6002),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Sample no:
Specific location/everywhere (indoor/outdoors):

Bmsharma6002

May 1, 2016

Network issue

I am facing 2 big issues in Aircel from last 1 month...and i am sick of it. First is that i am not getting incoming calls on my no.(7790806002).
Second is the other peraon on phone is not able to hear my voice properly bcs there is a big issue of distrbance with my no. I have made complaints many time but there is no solution for this. Now i am switching my no .Worst experience with aircel.

Apr 30, 2016

Dear Devvrat(Devvrat02),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share "Transaction ID" so that our team can look into your issue.

Devvrat02

Apr 29, 2016

got less top up money from mentioned on official site

I did top up recharge of 258 INR on 28 april at 9.01 pm. On your official site it is showing on topup of 258 i will receive 290 INR. But i receive 222.33 INR only, give me full balance as it mentioned on your site. a i am sending snapshot of your website clicked on 29 april.
I am unable your customer care no 18001033003. it is not working. give me customer care no also.

Devvrat Agarwal
mob. 8890586586
rajasthan circle.

got less top up money from mentioned on official site

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Daksh(dakash saini),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Transaction ID:

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Customer(Shonemon),

Transaction ID:

Shonemon

Apr 27, 2016

recharge not done

I did the recharge of rs33 today 26-04-2016 on my number 7611917413
But i have not received the benefit of free aircel calls yet and also i am not able to contact any customer care executive please help me and kindly recharge my account with the free aircel calling.
Shonemon

Apr 27, 2016

recharge not done but balance deducted

I did a recharge of rs 33 For free aircel calls the money was deducted from my main account but no such recharge benefit is being provided to me. Further i am trying to call the complaint helpline number 198 But i am unable to contact any customer care executive.
dakash saini

Apr 26, 2016

not get recharge offer

I have recharged my no. By amount 56 on 26/04/16 to avail the offer Aircel to Aircel free calling but didn't get any offer and not able to call any Aircel no. Kindly do the needful my contact no is 8387034963 & even I m not able to contact customer care executive I request u to kindly solve the issue as soon as possible

Apr 21, 2016

Dear Tapas(TAPASBERA),

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

TAPASBERA

Apr 21, 2016

Balance Deduction

My mobile no is 7221914568,about 2.30on when I check my aircel main balance I saw that my balance is 22.05 but how it can possible I don't know.My balance was 39.something.What is the cause for balance Deduction,please refund my balance as soon as possible.I am a respected customer of aircel,I have others 2 aircel no.If I have not balance refund then I reject my all of aircel sim card,so please draw my attention,thank you.

Dear Customer(prinshuthebest@rediffmail.com),

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Neha(nehajha),

We are working upon your issue and will get back to you with an appropriate resolution. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Peeyush Ashu,

Dear Mamta Soni,

You are requested to kindly visit nearest Aircel store with your valid ID proof for PUK.

Dear Basant Bhatt,

As a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.75 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 24 working hours. 9214992490

Dear Laxmi(laxmi chand gupta),

We need a few details from you so that we may escalate your concern.

Aircel No.:
Date of Recharge:
Recharge amount:
Mode of recharge:

Please share the same at the earliest so that we may escalate your concern for further action.

P.S.

We will not be able to escalate your complaint without the requisite information. We apprecitate your understanding in this regard.

Dear Customer(smohit749),

We need a few details from you so that we may escalate your concern.

Aircel No.: & Concern Details

P.S.

We will not be able to escalate your complaint without the requisite information. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

HSC BOARD MAHARASHTRA - Internal marks not added
    Pls check my result my internal marks(practical marks) are...
    Naukri.com - Mobile Number Verification
    Hi Team, I am not able to verify my mobile number, It...
    Teen Patti by Octro inc - मेरी id सही करदो
    जो भाई मेरी id सही करेगा...
    ESSKAYJAY PLANTATIONS LTD. - No communication reg my return maturity money
    I purchage 3 no. Teak trees from Esskayjay plantation Ltd...
    hangamasales - Damaged SD card 32gp
    Damaged SD card 32gp I ordered 32gb memory card Samsung ...
    TataSky - 1012647408
    Videos not come ing pls check competing
    scooty - TO DENY THE SERVICE OF ENGINE OF MY VEHICLE
    Respected Sir, I have to say That I (ABHIJEET...
    hangamasales - dubicate mobile phine
    Samsung guru with 16 gb memory card are also dubilcate no...
    Aiims - Rejection of AIIMS MBBS 2016 Application Form
    सर मेरी आईडी नंबर 3011195602...
    Tata Sky - 1012647408