Rajasthan

Dear Rakesh Sahu,

We would like to inform you that waiver of Rs.35 for CRBT has been posted in your account and number has been process for DND activation.

Dear Rakesh Sahu,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Komal harsh,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Any message received upon deduction:

matter.

Rakesh Sahu

Dec 3, 2016

balance deduction

hi,
My name is Rakesh Sahu, and the mobile no is 8955288282. i have a aircel network since 2014.

most of times, when i recharge my mobile aircel deduct balance from recharge balance and activate the unusal services. i also requested DND service but aircel activate unusal services without my permission. when i go for customer care they didn't respond well.

yesterday, i recharge my mobile no 8955288282 with 50 rs, aircel deduct 35.00 rs in the name of renew of dialor tone, and other 2rs deducted and 1rs also deducted in the name of other services .
i call customer care two times but they didn't reply well, not register my complain .

Please provide me following solution
1. activate dnd on this number i don't want any call any other services on my aircel number in future
2. refund my balance..

thanx
Komal harsh

Dec 2, 2016

Balance deducted

I had balance of rs. 7 on Nov 7.
And I didn't used it till Nov. 15 for any call or any other service
But on Nov 15 it automatically reduced to rs. 0.1 balance
Why?
It happens again and again
What should I do to resolve my problem.
I don't have balance in my phone when I need it.
Please resolve it as soon as possible

Balance deducted

Dec 2, 2016

Dear Pavan5046,

We have checked your account details & found that you are getting all the benefits attached with RC_49.

purohitdebasis123

Nov 29, 2016

Recharge could not processed.

SirMam

Plz note that i had recharged my aircel sim with a special pack of 297 rupees which is full talk time with 1GB Data. But successful message has come. But recharge was not done.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear Pavan5046,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

matter.

Pavan5046

Nov 27, 2016

Refund of Rs. 49

I recharge my mobile no. 9414491264 for rate cutter vadility of Rs. 49 by txn. No. RJR16112620082500517 but but this facility not start my mobile no. So please refund my Rs. 49
Pavan kumar
Pavan5046

Nov 26, 2016

refund of 49 Rs.

Maine mere mobile no. 9414491264 par rate cutter top up txn. No. RJR16112620082500517 se Karaya but rate cut nahi hui so please rate cut or refund money of Rs. 49
Thanks pavan kumar

Nov 22, 2016

Dear Chainsingh Shekhawat,

As per the system check, you have got charged for data pack. Hence, you are not eligible for the waiver.

Rv492

Nov 19, 2016

deactive my active service

dear sir,
the last few days before i active some service to my contact no. and this service is also 90 days but thus service is to closed after 48 hrs in active time...why..?
if you deactive my service than why you active.... that service ...
if concern please my alternative no. is 9782839732
Chainsingh Shekhawat

Nov 10, 2016

Deducting Money

My contact number is 7742151460.
Aircel had deducted my 67rs 2 weeks ago and activated some service that I had not opt for and after contacting there customer care and complaint number they had also not done anything. Then atlast I called them to stop the service and I myself also send the messages for stoping that service and than I asked to customer care also and they also said that no service is activated now on my number.

But yesterday when I recharged my number they had again deducted 67rs and said that the service is renewed. Now I what my money back how this people can deduct my money without my permission like this.

Chainsingh Shekhawat

Oct 24, 2016

Dear Vikas

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Any message upon deduction:

Aircel Social Media Team.
Vikas 179

Oct 23, 2016

Deduction for service which was not opted

On 24/10/2016 I got a call from aircel at 1:54 pm. That was inaudible no message conveyed at that call. I just cut the call. Than there was deduction of rs 27 from my account. I am trying to contact at customer service and complain no but no response. They just deactivated that service but not refunding the amount.

Oct 10, 2016

Dear Customer(arun Khosya),

We would request you to share the correct Aircel number to assist you better.

Warm regards,
arun Khosya

Oct 7, 2016

balance deduction

Aircel n mera balance deduct kar liya jiski muje koi information nhi di or n hi Maine koi scheme activate ki plz help me to got my balance
Arun
My no. Aircel 8947035294

Oct 6, 2016

Dear Customer(shyam116),

We would like to inform that the deducted amount has been posted in your account.

Oct 6, 2016

Dear mayank1995,

We would like to inform that deducted amount has been credited. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Oct 5, 2016

aircel

Dear Customer(shyam116),

shyam116

Oct 4, 2016

deduct 30 Rs. for music connet without subscribing

i have not remember exact date. between 26 sept 2016 and 2 oct 2016 a message came to my aircel number 7790942336 that 30 Rupees have been deducted from my balance for subscribing music connect .and i am sure that i have not subscribe for it.this type of deduction have been two times with me within 2 months without subscribing

Oct 3, 2016

Dear mayank1995,

Date & Time of deduction:

Any message received upon deduction:

mayank1995

Oct 2, 2016

unwanted value added services

The company has subscribed value added services at my no 8003626368 3-4 times without my permission. They have cut approx 150 rs from my account. The customer care doesn't reply. Really frustrated.

Sep 29, 2016

Dear Ankit Gupta,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share Aircel no. so that our team can look into your issue:

Ankit Gupta

Sep 27, 2016

pocket internet

i have recharged on 27-09-2016 at 11.03 am of 24rs. it is a internet pack recharge in this recharge 150 mb data for 14 days.but i have not any conformation.i contact customer care four to five time but no response from this compony.so please take the action on my complaint as soon as

pocket internet

indiagames.bsnl.co.in - DEACTIVATION OF ALL HUNGAMA PACKAGES
    I want to deactivate/unsubscribe all hungama package...
    ashutosh dixit - shifting of landline
    Hello Partner, Our office has been shifted but land line...
    Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...
    10th marksheet - Name correction on 10th Marksheet
    Hello, my last name on 10th marksheet is incorrect. ...