Rajasthan

av123hn

Aug 28, 2014

aircel sim no. faded on sim card

my sim no on sim card is faded and is unreadable and also require puk code no.
ajay Jasrotia

Aug 19, 2014

Balance Deduction

Sir/Madam,

My No. Is 8952939151 I am using a data pack, on 16 when i was on roaming, mah balance was deducted of RS 30-40 against data usage,
Request you to refund the amount which is been wrongly deducted

& when I call To Custom Care They Disconnect my phone
I wanna My Money back
excelperk

Jul 26, 2014

balance deduction and not refunded

sir
my no is 9928281380. many times co wrongly deducted my balance and when i call customer care they always told me same excuse that here are some network problems thats why i cant check your balance information. and many times they give some stupid answer that you download some apps or games but i dont knw anything about that.. today they wrongly deduct 15 rs n when i call they told me that you download hungama apps but its totaly wrong., and then she transfer my call to senior executive and they didnt attend my call.. and now i am again trying to call customer care but i am not able to do that. plzz sir do something like that problems, i am realy fade up :(
VINOD SHARMA KUMAR

Apr 21, 2014

deactivate the video talkies 5 service

Please deactivate aircel video talkies from my aircel no. It's automaticaly activated and already Rs. 20 deducted, even cutomer care executive don't know what to do.SO RETURN MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT OTHERWISE I AM NOT USING AIRCEL SERVICE IN FUTURE.
rajasthan
pulkit nangia

Apr 8, 2014

after a2a free recharge paying for call and CC misbehaviour

I reacharged the free calling from a2a and i got this msg-Congrats! Aapko mili hai Free A2A calls ki suvidha 10 pm se 5 pm tak.Val-1 day.To deactivate Dial *121*0987#
But still i m charging for the aircel calls just after got this msg and when i complaint against this CC executive at 12am he gave me ans. That i will not do any thing at this time call in the mrng and cut the call.and 3 times i call the CC but got different answers but not got my solution so give me my money back or else i will take legal action against aircel

after a2a free recharge paying for call and CC misbehaviour

dineshbamniya

Mar 10, 2014

balance deduction

Again an amount of Rs. 50 has been deducted from prepaid balance of my no. 9782431238. You've started day by day deduction for unwanted services.
I forced to pay Rs. 50/- for some unwanted services.
Vakil Khan

Feb 27, 2014

Balance Deducted

without any my permission AIRCEL company activate caller tune and miss call alert and scene cost deducted in my main balance
so, please refund this AMOUNT.
Please note that never value added services activate till my further permission .
My mob:09509988326
My name is Shakil Khan
erbhavesh

Dec 18, 2013

Autorenewable

Aircel is autorenewing a A2A 12 Pack. Please how to suggest someone How to STOP this.
vaibhav.chordia

Nov 1, 2013

Balance Deducted

without any my permission AIRCEL company activate caller tune and scene cost deducted in my main balance
so, please refund this AMOUNT.
My mob:08559833553
My name is VIKRAM CHORDIA
rajpootrao

Oct 22, 2013

mnp aircel to vodafone

my name is abhishek rao i apply for mnp aircel to vodafone 30 days past 29September,2013,but still 22sep,2013 my number is not ported in Vodafone. when i call to customer care they always says that at this time there system was at up gradation. customer care executive never give me reason that why my number not ported in vodafone.
yamini211

Aug 11, 2013

Do Not Disturb facility not activated

My cell no. 9929980393 has been registered in NCPR on 01.06.2012, the registration no is S36604554498, still I receive promotional messages. I filed a complaint (Complaint No. 1-13393308043) to Aircel on the 3rd of August. I was told that the messages will be stopped by the 7th of August. It did not happen till the 10th, on 10th I again filed a complaint (Complaint No 1-13435318711), I was told that the issue will be solved in 24 hours, which again did not happen.

Today (on 11.08.2013) when I called again, I was told that the backend did not file the first complaint properly, that is why they cancelled it.

My complaint was cancelled and I was not even informed!

Some senior executive RC Sharma told me that since it was backend's fault they can't help me! This executive was not even listening to me and talking to someone else while the complaint was being filed.
sunil kumar saini

Aug 1, 2013

call rate

my name is sunil kumar saini and mobile no. 9928961125. I have recharge of Rs.198 on dated:-18/06/2013. and after recharge same day aircel company sent me sms unlimited local aircel to aircel calls. valid for 30 days. after two days dated(20/06/13) company sent me a another sms Congrats RC-198 ke recharge me aapko mile hai 1,80000 local aircel to aircel seconds bilkul free sath hi iske bad sabhi local aircel to aircel calls @ 10p/min 30 dino ke liye. after that dated 29/06/2013 company charge local aircel to aircel 10p/min. but this was wrong. I did complaint to aircel vaishali nagar office on dated 29/06/2013. but customer excutive said that Rs 198 scheme is change. than i said your company sent me sms of aircel to aircel free calls. than he take my id, my mobile no. and said your problem will discuss with my boss. after one month there is no solutions.

May 29, 2013

ill tricks of AIRCEL

i have AIRCEL prepaid connection, 4 days ago they activated FSD pack on it by own . The next day when i saw it i tried to unsubscribe it but it continuously showed error. I had send the sms on 56060 to deactivate but ot again deducted my 3 Rs. and just showed error. I even visited the URL provided by them to deactivate it but in vain. Then i called COMPLAINT SERVICE and demanded refund butthey said it will be deactivated today till evening and no further Rs. will be deducted (no. 1-291746333) but again next day it reactivated the pack . I called them again and demanded for refund, but they said your pack will be deactivated in a while and disconnected the call without listening to me. Then i got a sms saying my complain has been resolved but no refund was given .again today they have reactivated the pack and the customer support is saying the same thing.Till today my 23 Rs.has been cut by the company without any reason. I demand for complete refund
sarasvathym

Mar 27, 2013

I WANT MY PUKCODE OF MY AIRCEL

I WANT MY PUK CODE MY AIRCEL NO IS 9976887688 PLS IMMEDIATELY POSSIBLE
User919909

Feb 14, 2013

plan not active

i revived a massage from company recharge 106 Rs. 14/02/2013 and get the many profit as like local call 10/p , night calling 5/p ,750 mb, 2000 massage. when i recharged it i haven't got it properly. when i called costumer care center that toed not these type offer available. so i want write to compliant for AIRCEL mobile.

Feb 12, 2013

for puk code

I want Puk Code Of my aircel sim which mobile no is 8947905440 and sim no is 8991806051114798218-5 please inform me immediately as soon as possible , Thank You.

Jan 4, 2013

No Response

Sir Mere Mobile Pe Ek Sevice Active hai to me use close karvan chahta hu but company use band hi nahi kar rahi or RS.2 per day charge kar rahi hai 15 day se mene 198 pe call kiya to wha se bhi 15 din se ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki system update ho raha hai aap 1 hour bad call karo so please help me.

Kuldeep Kumawat- 8946928747

Dec 28, 2012

WANT TO KNOW INFO

I WANT TO KNOW INFORMATION OF THIS NUMBER I DO'T HAVE ANY INFO RELATED TO THIS NUMBER 8946929896

Dec 19, 2012

MNP-SMS Problem

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Your issue has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team

Nov 23, 2012

MNP-SMS Problem

I applied fro MNP from BSNL to AIRCEL on 3rd Nov. My connection got activated on 9th Nov on AIRCEL network. Since then I am facing weird problem. I cant send or receive any SMS on any Network. I talked to customer care several time but they dint solve my problem. I logged a complaint with them on 17th Nov (No. 10479681620). I got a call from their service personnel on 20th Nov after that I am able to send msgs but still not able to receive any msg. My mobile no is associated with my bank and many important things. I am facing trouble please help me out. My Mobile No is 8764186960.

Rahul Jain

Nov 19, 2012

Not received full MB Data and Msg

My complaint about to not get Free messages and GPRS Data as per company message.

I had received a message from Aircel at 10.23 AM Nov 11 2012 Company having the below tex :-

"Payein 1000 Local+national sms, 1 GB GPRS bilkul muft 15 dino ke liye aaj hi Rs.25 se recharge karein ya dial karein ya dial karein *234*25# "

and I had dial the number *234*25# and than I got the sms below (regarding what I got) at 2.21 Pm Nov 11 2012:-

You have successfully recharged with Rc25. Enjoy 750 MB data and 750 A2A sms for 15 days.

I had not received the SMS and Usage Data as per company told me in their sms

Aug 28, 2012

know call detail

i have to know call details of 28 august 2012 someone is abusing or calling so please send me the details at my id sandy77750@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2012

Balance deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Aug 1, 2012

Balance deduction

31-7-12 ko mere connection par 23 rupees aircel company ne kat liye and koi jankari nahi di gayi. Customer care pe call karne par batya gaya ki apke number par 23 rupees call rate pack ativat kiya gaya hai. And yeh auto ativat hua hai. Mera balance refand nahi kiya gaya na hi plan ko deativat kiya gaya. Plz mera balance refund karwane ki help kare. Mo.9799610097
Email id: iampramodsinghrajawat@gmail.com

Idea Cellular Limited - RE : payment issue
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    sidbi - Unable to attend the exam due to hartal
    Sir, Due to hartal (declared in Kerala ),we couldn't...
    Star CJ - Faulty Food Processor
    I have purchased one online Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta...
    ALMONARD DOMESTIC FANS - ALMONARD FAN COMPLAINTS
    Dear All I have read your complaints and I am also...
    Ibps - DOB error
    I have wrongly entered my Date of birth in ibps clerical...
    landline - online bill payment
    We are unable to make payment through online. It is...