Rajasthan

Rajan Kumar Meena

recharge not suessful

my paytm balance refund . recharge not suessful
sanketsharma

call rate query

I was recharge on my mobile no.7611925800. Of Rs.99 but my call rate is high. I was call in custmour care but he did not give satisfactory answer.so plz resolve my problem.
sanketsharma

call rate query

I was recharge of Rs.99 but my call rate is high and AtaA is not free. So plz resolve my problem.
abhigl

Dec 17, 2014

not provide any good response

Dear Sir.

I have activate a 49 rs call rate cutter palne on my number 8386039132 on 03122014 but my amount is deducted but plane is not activate I have complain many times in customer care but not any good reference received I really disappointed your customer care your customer service is very bad and if u don't activate my plane my number so I take a legally action . so plz check and activate plan in my number and kindly refund my extra balance so kindly do process fast ... If you don't provide any satisfaction so that tale a legally action
vikasphd178

Dec 16, 2014

UNNECESSARY BALENCE DEDUCTION

40 rupees unnecessary balance deduction on my no. 7790829407 on dated 12 DECEMBER 2014.
i phoned 2 times to complain help desk 198 they said me to call after 3-4 hour because of technical error or un updated system after that I Phoned 5-6 times per day but no response from complain help desk 198 and always said customer care executive lines are busy then i called complain help desk 198 from other number customer care executive lines are not busy clearly indicate that they put my no. on special case / block for customer care executive lines.
after that i have no option to contact customer care executive to lodge my complain and finally i write hare.
one more complain against aircel mobile service providers they deduct balance 3 rupees on dial on *121#
a very common number to know your balance in other mobile service providers.
A person wrongly dial this common no. and his balance deduct by rupees 3 is very unfair and looking like a wrong practice.
Customer care executive never tolerate this problem this wrong practice is a tool for earning money from innocent persons and thousands of people daily lose rupees 3 by wrongly or say to intentionally wrong practice.
so please kind give the attention to solve these problems

vikas sharma
mobile :
Joginder214

Nov 3, 2014

Unable to Cancel the subscription

I m extremely annoyed with the services of Aircel. The service provider disconnected my services stating I exceeded the credit limit . My billing cycle is 19th of each month and they disconnected the services on 24th Oct because they want me to pay the unbilled amount for the ongoing month. I asked for the detailed summary of my usage between 19 Oct -24Oct, then they told, the bill is not yet generated but you have to pay Rs 973.50 to get the services back.
This is frustrating Firstly I m unable to use the services and I have to pay the rental for the month. Secondly They want me to pay the amount where they have no details of the usage summary.
I asked them to cancel my subscription, they denied and told me to pay the complete amount or asked me to wait till 19th Oct for billing details and usage summary. Now If I will cancel by services on 19th, they will charge me the pro-rated charges of my rental for next month.

Please help Aircel is opening cheating and leaving me highly dissatisfied.

Looking Forward for you assistance

Joginder
vivek94069

Oct 29, 2014

Call Detail

My Aircel # 7891091849 has lost during my train journey.
i want to call detail of 27 october 2014 so we can proceed further police invisigation.

Let me know if you want a copy of FIR

My email id is: vivekjain2709@gmail.com

Vivek Jain
ramesh127

Oct 21, 2014

Network not show on my phone

Last 5 hours my sim network has been lost and i was doing any related option but no response please solve my network related problem urgently.
komal sharma

Oct 19, 2014

BALANCE DEDUCTED

my name is mr komal sharma i have aircel mobile connection number is 8952006289 every time whenever me recharge my phone always balance is deduced from my main account .
and when me call to custermer care it always says busy and after 2,3 hour when they connecte they never help and dont listen .
me lost my balance by this way is higher then my use
please do some needfull

Sep 23, 2014

balance deduction

I have a aircel prepaid connection which no is 8107515681 , On 18.09.14 my balance deduct Rs 40 without any activation of service

I am not getting proper response from customer exceutive
Please do the needful
AircelSupport

Hi Aakash Bilonia,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
AircelSupport

Hi Vikash Garg,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

mobile bill deduction

Aircel is deducting money from my account 8107515681 without my knowlegde by On 18 Sep ,2014 they activate any service without my knowledge and deduct Rs 40
I am registering this complaint with you for prompt action , so that i get my balance refunded and can do next recharge without any fear of automatic balance deduction
I hope for your positive reply

Vikash garg

balance deduction

Again an amount of Rs. 40 ( on 18.09.14 ) has been deducted from prepaid balance of my no. 8107515681. You've started day by day deduction for unwanted services.
I forced to pay Rs. 50/- for some unwanted services.

BALANCE MISSING
I have Aircel moible connection number is 8107515681 on 18.09.14 my balance deduct Rs 40 without proper reason and not getting proper response from customer exceutive

Please do help me

Vikash garg
aakashbilonia

Sep 17, 2014

BALANCE DEDUCTION

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9928303001 . EVERY WEEK THERE IS DEDUCTION OF 5 RS INTENTIONALLY BY AIRCEL WITH A MESSAGE "THANKS FOR USING AIRCEL SERVICES" AND ALSO I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO ANY OFFER. PLEASE CONSIDER IT OTHER WISE I HAVE TO SWITCH OVER OTHER NETWORK.
av123hn

Aug 28, 2014

aircel sim no. faded on sim card

my sim no on sim card is faded and is unreadable and also require puk code no.
ajay Jasrotia

Aug 19, 2014

Balance Deduction

Sir/Madam,

My No. Is 8952939151 I am using a data pack, on 16 when i was on roaming, mah balance was deducted of RS 30-40 against data usage,
Request you to refund the amount which is been wrongly deducted

& when I call To Custom Care They Disconnect my phone
I wanna My Money back
excelperk

Jul 26, 2014

balance deduction and not refunded

sir
my no is 9928281380. many times co wrongly deducted my balance and when i call customer care they always told me same excuse that here are some network problems thats why i cant check your balance information. and many times they give some stupid answer that you download some apps or games but i dont knw anything about that.. today they wrongly deduct 15 rs n when i call they told me that you download hungama apps but its totaly wrong., and then she transfer my call to senior executive and they didnt attend my call.. and now i am again trying to call customer care but i am not able to do that. plzz sir do something like that problems, i am realy fade up :(
VINOD SHARMA KUMAR

Apr 21, 2014

deactivate the video talkies 5 service

Please deactivate aircel video talkies from my aircel no. It's automaticaly activated and already Rs. 20 deducted, even cutomer care executive don't know what to do.SO RETURN MY DEDUCTED AMOUNT OTHERWISE I AM NOT USING AIRCEL SERVICE IN FUTURE.
rajasthan
pulkit nangia

Apr 8, 2014

after a2a free recharge paying for call and CC misbehaviour

I reacharged the free calling from a2a and i got this msg-Congrats! Aapko mili hai Free A2A calls ki suvidha 10 pm se 5 pm tak.Val-1 day.To deactivate Dial *121*0987#
But still i m charging for the aircel calls just after got this msg and when i complaint against this CC executive at 12am he gave me ans. That i will not do any thing at this time call in the mrng and cut the call.and 3 times i call the CC but got different answers but not got my solution so give me my money back or else i will take legal action against aircel

after a2a free recharge paying for call and CC misbehaviour

dineshbamniya

Mar 10, 2014

balance deduction

Again an amount of Rs. 50 has been deducted from prepaid balance of my no. 9782431238. You've started day by day deduction for unwanted services.
I forced to pay Rs. 50/- for some unwanted services.
Vakil Khan

Feb 27, 2014

Balance Deducted

without any my permission AIRCEL company activate caller tune and miss call alert and scene cost deducted in my main balance
so, please refund this AMOUNT.
Please note that never value added services activate till my further permission .
My mob:09509988326
My name is Shakil Khan
erbhavesh

Dec 18, 2013

Autorenewable

Aircel is autorenewing a A2A 12 Pack. Please how to suggest someone How to STOP this.

+91-8058645128Love Spell In Uk, Usa - +91-8058645128Love Spell In Uk, Usa
    +91-8058645128Love Spell In Uk, Usa +91-8058645128Love...
    +91-9461242837 Vashikaran Kala Jadoo uk - +91-9461242837 Vashikaran Kala Jadoo uk
    +91-9461242837 Vashikaran Kala Jadoo uk +91-9461242837...