Apr 28, 2015

Hi Skimraan,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

neelpaul

Apr 26, 2015

Stalker disturbing my wife, even threatening me for life!

From 2 months ago an unknown person ( 8759619728 ) disturbing my wife, he calls in day, in night, even in 3.25 a.m. speaks in very rough languages, passing lewd comments. When i called back from my phone, he threatened me! My wife is in kind of trauma.
I even went to police station, they told me to contact with customer care! Plz block this number - 8759619728. I have proof about all events, I can submit to any right authority!
neelpaul

Apr 26, 2015

Stalker disturbing my wife, even threatening me for life!

From 2 months ago an unknown person disturbing my wife, he calls in day, in night, even in 3.25 a.m. speaks in very rough languages, passing lewd comments. When i called back from my phone, he threatened me! My wife is in kind of trauma.
I even went to police station, they told me to contact with customer care! Plz block this number!
skimraan21

Balance deduction

Today 26th apr 2015 I got a sms some masti service activated in your no.after that I checked my balace Rs 30 has been deducted from my acc. To know the reason I tried to call customer care but they are not at all responding for my call. I'm really frustrated because of this issue you people cheated my rupees and not at all responding my call. Any how i reached to the customer care from friends aircel no, I demand reason for my money and that should be refunded and also I need to know why my call was not responded. He give me a Service request no -18971678225. After that I have received a sms that.SR#1-18971678225 has been resolved but I did not have my balance back. After 10 min i have recieved another sms .SR#1-18971678229 has been closed when I check my balane again Rs 24 is deducted from my acc.Total Rs 54 has been deducted from my acc without any reason.
Note : your customer service people attended my call. when I'.m trying to ask about the problem they told me that there systems are not workin properly & they ask me to call after 2 hours . After 3 hours again i try to reach customer care they told me same thing. This ans is common ans to everythin that our system are not working properly .Are you people making fun on us. I'm really shocked for such a bad experience.

I demand a valid reason for everything and my money should be refunded. If this issue is not responded properly I will definitely change my service provider network.

skimraan21

Simana Ray

Apr 17, 2015

Receiving abusive calls

I am getting repetative abusive calls from 7059820932. Please take necessory steps to ensure that this number gets blocked/stops calling me.

Apr 16, 2015

Hi Roy,

Monideepa Roy

Apr 16, 2015

deduction of balance

Myself has aircel mobile no: 7685906837. Please do the followings:

1. Immediatelt stop the FULL SONGS DOWNLOAD PACK.

Apr 8, 2015

Dear Vrinda,

Post
system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 14.25/- got deducted dated-
4/4/2015- 8/4/2015 due to outgoing calls only. Hence not refundable.

Apr 7, 2015

Hi Vrinda,

Vrinda Bahety

Apr 6, 2015

Balance deduction

I had recharged my phone on the 4th of April, 2015 with the 155 3G Data pack. I got a message that the transaction was successful, but if I used the internet, it was still getting cut from my main account balance. Also, the customer service was of no help. One guy told me to restart my phone, another guy put me on hold for 10 mins and never came back and the next time I called it said that they are experiencing heavy traffic. Highly disappointed by the aircel service.
Vrinda Bahety

Mar 31, 2015

Dear Purnendu,

Post
system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 3+2 = 5/- got deducted dated-
27/3/2015 due to

Hi Purnendu,

sourabhbanik

Mar 28, 2015

intentionally rs 126 balance deduction

Today at almost 8 am, rs 126 balance has been deducted from my aircel number 8013020876. So please kinly give refund.
Purnendu Tikadar

Mar 27, 2015

unnecessary balance deduction

My aircel number is 8013933039.I found that two or three rupees are deducted from my balance.I don't know the reason. When I call customer care they didn't receive my call.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Suman,

We have
forwarded the issue to our concerned
team and will update
accordingly.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Suman

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.
Alternate No:
Problem faced in laptop/Mobile phone:
Error message received if any:
Handset Model & Brand:
Location (including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed)
Duration of issue (problem since when)
issue with a specific website or all website
Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome /Dolphin etc.)

Warm Regards
Aircel Social Care Team

Mar 25, 2015

Hi Suman.

suman2015

Mar 24, 2015

Regarding Pocket Internet

My aircel prepaid no. 9804229889. This sim is from kolkota. I am using 3g service and I am from Kolkata. All of a sudden from today morning I am facing problem and my internet does not work (neither 3g nor 2g) despite having 3g data pack. I tried disabling and then enabling my aircel sim. Also I tried to change the sim slot and checked, but nothing works till now. I am facing a lot of problem and still the problem not solved yet. Please help asap.

Mar 13, 2015

Hi Chandan.

chandan63

Mar 13, 2015

UNJUSTIFIED BALANCE DEDUCTION

AIRCEL MOBILE NO.8013553669, FROM MY MAIN BALANCE THEY UNJUSTIFIABLY DEDUCTED RS.129/-(APPROX) ON 7TH AND 8TH MARCH. MY COMPLAIN NO. 1-18563111341 WITH AIRCEL. BUT THE PROBLEM NOT YET BEEN SOLVED. TODAY, AFTER MY RECHARGE WITH RS.155.00, NO MAIN BALANCE YET BEEN ADDED, ONLY 3G DATA IS SHOWING. I AM AFRAID WHEN THEY ADD MY MAY BALANCE TODAY, THEN THEY WILL START UNJUSTIFIED DEDUCTION FROM MY MAIN BALANCE. PLEASE, SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

THANKS,

CHANDAN MUKHERJEE

Mar 11, 2015

Hi Gopal

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you
gopal shah

Mar 10, 2015

network problems

Voice call problem

Mar 10, 2015

Dear Md Ejaz,

Post
system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 50/- got deducted dated- 8/3/2015 due to
Activaton of VAS - TINYTV50- shortformats through
WAP . Credit of 50/-
has been posted in your's
A/C and the service have been
deactivated from our end dated-
10/3/2015

Income Tax Department - not paying income tax
    dear sir, with due respect i beg to inform you that Mr....
    JEE Mains 2015 - Discrepancy in Scoring
    Respected Sir, There has been a discrepancy in the...
    CITY MONTESSORI SCHOOL (CMS) Cowk branch, Lucknow - Forcing for private tuition
    Indirectly forcing for private tuition by CMS, Chowk...
    13154 - Internet recharge
    Hi Team, I had done internet recharge on my...
    runa mafi in andhra pradesh - Rajadhani area amount not credited in my loan account
    Dear sir, loan shows cleared in online but payment not...
    Jee main result 2015 revaluation - reevaluation of iit jee marks
    Respected sir/madam, after checking the answer key...
    Airtel - offer
    2/s 1/p provide
    ICICI Bank - Deducting money without any notification
    Hi, There's one transaction showing in statement....
    ICICI Bank Limited - BIL/000754943275/T Chg Rs10 ST Rs1. 24/100000215886
    What is this charge against - BIL/000754943275/T Chg Rs10...
    JEE(main)2013 - Rechecking of OMR of JEE Main
    Name : Akshatha MS Father's Name : Satyanarayana...