May 23, 2015

Hi Anup,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

May 23, 2015

Dear abdul,

"
Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 40/- got deducted dated- 18/5/2015 due to Activation of VAS - CRBT- IMI through IVR. Credit of 40/- has been posted in your's A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated -21/5/2015 .

Regards,Aircel Customer Care
anup28894@gmail.com

May 21, 2015

unsubscribe video talkies

Sir, please deactivate video talkiies 5 on my Aircel no.768522587 . Iam requesting you please immediately deactivated this unwanted service. i have even texted stop to 155223 , but they are replying " you are not subscribed to video talkies" but still each day i am being charged 5 rs .. already 10 rs has been deducted so far.

Hi abdul rajik,

Hi Arka Paul,

abdul rajik

balance deduction

i have received 1 msg showing that"Thanks 4 subscribing to dialer tune at Rs. 30 for 30 days validity" and thereafter they deduct Rs.41 from my account. Surprisingly i have not subscribed to any such value added service.i don't know why they deduct balance inspite of not subscribing.Details of my deduction is as below:

Aircel No:7059409579
Date & Time of deduction: 18/05/2015 at 10.55 am
Arka Paul

Balance deduction

Hi my name is Arka Paul. My AIRCEL no is :7686028963.

I've just received a message from DD-AIRCEL it state that :"Download Free content on your mobile! Click now http://111.93.115.200/aircel/pack.ashx?splid=13958&subid=165"

Time : 19/05/2015 7.13 pm

After this they have deducted Rs. 25. I have already reported !! But they are saying its happening due to using WAP. But I'm not using internet from past 5 days. They don't have any customer security.

Please take an action asap !!

May 18, 2015

Hi Arka Paul

Arka Paul

May 17, 2015

Balance deduction

Hi my name is Arka Paul. My AIRCEL no is :7686028963.

I'm receving several messages from last one month from DD-AIRCEL it state that :"Download Free content on your mobile! Click now http://111.93.115.200/aircel/pack.ashx?splid=13958&subid=165"

Each time after receiving this message they are deducting Rs. 30 !! I called customer care several times. They were saying it is my fault that I'm clicking on some link while surfing. But last few days I tried to contact customer care but they disconnected my call and they were saying "We are suffering heavy traffic jam, thank you for calling aircel "

Previously a male executive, i narrated again the whole details but he said that he cannot refund the money back in my account and when i asked for a manager or his head of the department he said that there is no one head of the department present
i said again that i am getting call for the customer service every time he said he will make a complaint regarding it
and i again asked him if my money will be refunded he said no.

Please take an action as soon as possible. They have already deducted 150 rs. from my account !!

May 13, 2015

Dear ujjaldasdumdum,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs.5 /- got deducted dated- 11/5/2015 due to Download of VAS -HUNGAMA- HUNGAMA through WAP. Credit of 5 /- - have been posted in your's A/C from our end dated - 13/5/2015 .

May 12, 2015

Hi ujjalda

ujjaldasdumdum@gmail.com

May 11, 2015

balance deduction

I ujjal das.11may 2015 6:50pm had been deduct rs 5 on my aircel number 9804086306.

May 7, 2015

Hi arukesh,.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you
Arupesh Sarkar

Activating VAS Service without my conconcern

Hello I'm Arupesh Sarkar from Kolkata. On 4th May, 2015 at about 3am, when watching video on You Tube, my phone was hanged. And I've received a message from Aircel about activating vas(value add service). Aircel activated VAS service to my number without my any concern, and charged Rs. 75.00 from my main account. I have called to 198(complaint helpline) for refunding the money, they have told me to decativate the VAS service. Then I've decativated. But they denied my request for refunding the amount and cut the call, without any help. I requesting you to help me for refunding the amount. Thank You!

Activating VAS Service without my conconcern

Dear pijush,

"you have to provide Date & Time of deduction: Amount Deducted

Dear Amit,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 40/- got deducted dated- 2/5/2015 due to Download, Activation , of VAS -TECHTEXT, HUNGAMA, BEAUTIP- techzone, HUNGAMA through SMS, WAP. Credit of 40/- - have been posted in your's A/C and the service have been deactivated from our end dated - 5/5/2015 .

Dear pijush p

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

Hi Pijush

Amit_2015

May 3, 2015

Deduction of account Balance

I would like to inform you that I have been used a aircel prepaid connection (No.8013635910) for 2 year but now-a-days
I have been facing some inconvenience.While I recharge my no,the amount always deducted by the said co for their unkown reason after giving a sms of activating few value added service.I have complaint several times but I could not any get proper response.

Requesting you to solve the Problem at earliest otherwise I have to port this no with another network.
pijush p

May 3, 2015

misbehave on call

I am pijush pramanick no 9804957805.when i am call in customer care regarding balance deduction he can't resolved properly and misbehave than i want to transfer thus call to senior exicutive, but he also do the same and cut the line
skimraan21

Apr 29, 2015

balance deduction

First of all tanks for your quick support aircel cc I have got my balance back .this is all because of coplaint board forum

THANKS complain board !!! I posted on here, I got the company that I had an issue with to refund me my money it was Great work.
skimraan21

Apr 29, 2015

balance dedution

Hi ,
May I know how these vas services are activated simultaneously in my acc. In my knowledge I have never activated any vas services. I have already activated 1gb internet pack in my acc on 26th apr then how can u charge me for downloading even if now I have 1gb deta left in my acc.
Please gime me a resonable ans that how come these vas services are autometically activatet in my acc.

Skimraan

to Download, Activatiion of VAS -NDTVVLPK, VPACK, VTALKIES75-
NDTV, TECHZONE, shortformats through
WAP. Credit of 60/- - have
been posted in your's
A/C and the service have been
deactivated from our end dated -
28/4/2015 .

snapdeal - CANCELL MY ORDER
    I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER ON 20TH OF MAY 2015 ORDER...
    CBSE - worst legal paper checking
    legal was a new subject but still the checking is worst...
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - Biggest Fraud "Yes I can change "
    I'm going to lodge FIR against this "Yes I can...
    Vodafone - balance deduction without confirmation of service
    I received a message from Vodafone that a service has been...
    reliance sim card - Lost My Sim Card
    Dear Sir, I am Sandip Mahadev Pawar lost...
    VOLTAS - Non functioning of NEW Voltas AC - No cooling
    I have purchased Voltas 1.5 ton split air condiitoner on...
    MZOS - fake institute
    mzos is a fakest institue
    12659 - Postpaid to prepaid
    I am using Idea network for past 5 months I planned to...