Feb 23, 2017

Dear Amar dutta,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that the service class was showing "8217_3p_persec" benefit:-( Local calls 3p/Sec, STD calls 3p/Sec, Landline calls L/N 3p/sec sms :-local Re1, National Rs 1.5, International Rs.5). As per our reord, your balance got deducted Rs.35.00 (not Rs.40) for outgoing other local call to this (sample number:-91439#####,93310#####,98300#####) on 2/18/2017 at 10:50:02 AM to 2/19/2017 at 7:08:26 PM, before balance Rs.35.02 & after balance Rs.0.02, total call duration 1167 sec. call charges as per base tariff @3p/sec. So charging found correct.

Feb 21, 2017

Dear Sanjib Podder,

We hope your balance related issue has been resolved.

Feb 20, 2017

Hi Amar dutta,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

amar dutta

Feb 20, 2017

balance reduction

My number is 9143670317 and it's a aircel number. There has been an unknown balance reduction from my aircel no. 9143670317. Customer care officials don't know yet anything about this reduction. Please give my Rs40/- balance back urgently.

Feb 17, 2017

Hi Sanjib Podder,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Sanjib Podder

Feb 17, 2017

caller tune activated without my intervention

I , Sanjib Podder have an aircel connection bearing mobile no. 7278625634 in which aircel has activated a unwanted caller tune service on yesterday without my intervention. Whenever I called their customer service no. to make this complaint they are denying to accept this job which has done by them & said that amount (39/-) which has been deducted cannot be refunded. They are unnecessarily harassing me. Request you to kindly refund my money in my aircel a/c.

Sanjib Podder

Dear Shuvam Dutta,

We would like to inform you that deducted balance of Rs 49 has been credited to your account and the same will reflect within next 48 hours.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Shuvam Dutta,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Shuvam Dutta

Sir ,
With due respect I want to say that from my aircel no 9563587842 there is a deduction of main balance in regular basis. I tried to contact customer care severely few times they refunded me d amount BT now a days they don't even receive my call nor they resolve my problem.
Therefore I ill be grateful to u if u kindly take necessary steps and resolve my problem as soon as possI be.
Shuvam Dutta

Feb 4, 2017

Recharge issue

Dear manna Debashis,

We would like to inform you that PF balance (promo balance) can not be transferred to main balance. Also, PF balance can be used same as the main balance for voice, SMS and internet but, you can not use PF balance to activate any service.

manna Debashis

Feb 3, 2017

Recharge issue

Actually I recharged my phone with RC146 on 21/1/2016 but my main account (talktime) has not been credited with that value rather a message has been sent stating that the money has been credited as P.F.My phone no is 9804413608.I would request it to add the money as my main talktime.Txn No.KOR17012121142500250.

Dec 30, 2016

harassment

Dear Customer(Arpan5837),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Aircel No.:
Nature of advertisement facing:

arpan5837

Dec 28, 2016

harassment

Aircel company harrassing me,i have proof .This company is harrassing for advertisement.The 198 complaint helpline(aircel) didn't take any step to prevent this.

Dec 14, 2016

Undue deduction of account balance

Dear Koushikduta,

Aircel No.:

Koushikduta

Dec 14, 2016

Undue deduction of account balance

Rs.29 debited from my account by service provider AIRCEL, by giving me an SMS on 14/12/2016 at time 02:15:17 pm,on account of Dialer tune. I have not made any such request to the service provider AIRCEL either verbally over the line or through a text. This is a case of financial fraud. I want the resolution at the earliest.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear Subho Biswas,

Post system checks it has been found that your balance INR 35 got deducted on date 8-11-2016 due to Activation of VAS Pack GOMGPF75 - Gomobile and Rs.35/- have been posted in your A/C from our end dated on 24 /11/2016. Service also deactivated. Activation mode WAP.

Nov 26, 2016

Dear Siddhartha Ganguly 07,

We would like to inform you that as we checked and found that your account balance NR 23 got deducted on date 01-11-2016 due to activation of VAS Pack MOC1- Hungama and same has been credited in your account from our end dated on 7 /11/2016. Service also deactivated from your number.

Nov 23, 2016

Dear Subho Biswas,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the date and time of the deduction

so that our team can look into your issue.

Subho Biswas

Nov 10, 2016

Wrongly deducting balance

This is to inform you that myself Priyanka Ghosh holding Aircel number 07998390583 is facing problem with the balance deduction of Rs 35 with the following message being forwarded to me stating,
"Yourr Games Portal Fortnightly service has been stopped. To restart visit http://111.118.179.66/gomob.aircelgp.lp".
And on the next message "Thank you for choosing Games Portal Fortnightly at Rs 35.0. You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. For your special offer dial 50000!!Toll Free!!".
I don't know why Aircel deducts balance unnecessary and without doing anything even if I tried 2 times by calling customer care but from there I didn't get good response and the way of talk was very rude. Mr. Tanmoy. Kindly, take action against him. And I am regular user of Aircel and previously I faced a problem in my old number from where 160 rs has been deducted, if this is going on more then it will be very bad for Aircel users to continue with the Aircel.

Kindly, take serious action against him and try to refund my balance.

Priyanka Ghosh
Subhobiswas91@gmail.com

Wrongly deducting balance

Nov 5, 2016

Dear Siddhartha Ganguly 07,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share Date and time of the deduction.

Siddhartha Ganguly 07

Nov 1, 2016

deduction of main balance without any request of services

balance deducted of Rs.23/- from main balance in respect of my mobile no. 7687818871 without any request from my side for any product or services. kindly arrange to return the same to my main balance account.

deduction of main balance without any request of services

Oct 21, 2016

Dear Subham chiku chakraborty,

We would like to inform that as per system check, recharge done with RC-14 on 13-10-2016 at 22:35 (received the benefit:- 10p/min A2A & A2O 30p/min for 28 days SEGMENTED Offer). As per CDR, balance got deducted Rs.15.30 (before balance Rs.16.88 & after balance Rs.1.58) for outgoing A2O call to this (Sample number:-70442#####) on 10/14/2016 at 1:33:54 AM, call duration 3026 sec, as per RC-14 (10p/min A2A & A2O 30p/min). So charging found correct and not eligible for waiver.

Oct 15, 2016

Dear Subham chiku chakraborty,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Subham chiku chakraborty

Oct 14, 2016

Deduction from main account balance without reason.

This is to inform that an amount of Rupees 15/- has been deducted from the main balance on 14-10-2016 , from my no. 9804993051, without any reason. I called the customer support where they could not say the exact reason behind though they said that this no. was not subscribed to any value added service. I asked them to refund the money but they did not show any response. This thing is not happening for the first time. My request to aircel is to refund the amountof Rs15/- deducted.

Aug 29, 2016

Dear Customer(p00283123),

As per our concerned team, you have made outgoing call without any booster pack. Hence, you have been charged as per tariff.

NATURE HEIGHTS INFRA LTD - back my money
    I am Satish kumar I haveinvest 175000 in talwara plate ...
    SBI Buddy - Payment not came to my account
    I had without knowing I transferred 1000 to my friend...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Dangerous dogs
    There a several dogs in my area. Few of them are deceased...
    forgot roll number of rrb NTPC exam - forget my ntpc registration
    I lost my roll no of ntpc please sent it to me my...
    TELANGANA RTO - Vehicle registration
    One new two wheeler buy on one lady name but she expired...
    FSSAI - OBNOXIOUS ODOR IN SUNFLOWER OIL
    we had recently bought guinea refined sunflower...
    4th quarter technologies pvt ltd - Kahaniay
    This small tutorial is based on my past 16+ years of...
    mobile number - Fraud calls from +917042110105
    Fraud. Fraud. Fraud..... +91 70421 10105 I have...
    EPF - Link working
    Hi Guys Try this link at the early morning, late...
    Airtel prepaid sim card - Sim is not working
    Suddanly my sim no. 8128122909 is not working but whatsup...