velmuruga88

Apr 21, 2014

aricel video talkies 5 service - deactivate and refund my money 20 rupees as soon as possible.

This is to inform you that Video Talkies 5 services has been activated on my aircel no. 96988 20459 without my notice and a substantial amount of rupees 20 has been deducted from my main balance without any prior notice. Please deactivate the services as I have not found any concerned deactivation code on your website and was unable to track the customer care official regarding this. It is from my frustration and sheer disregard I have choose to complain regarding this uninformed scamming of my account. I want the service to be deactivated ASAP and be refunded the uninformed deducted money that the company has deducted from me and which they state will deduct again 20 days hence from now!
Suvom Roy

Mar 16, 2014

Uninformed activation of Video Talkies 5 on my Aircel number 7686927183

This is to inform you that Video Talkies 5 services has been activated on my aircel no. 7686927183 without my notice and a substantial amount of rupees 20 has been deducted from my main balance without any prior notice. Please deactivate the services as I have not found any concerned deactivation code on your website and was unable to track the customer care official regarding this. It is from my frustration and sheer disregard I have choose to complain regarding this uninformed scamming of my account. I want the service to be deactivated ASAP and be refunded the uninformed deducted money that the company has deducted from me and which they state will deduct again 20 days hence from now!
anirban.saha11

Jan 8, 2014

Reimbursement

My no is 9804275504.
My no was activated on 10-12-2013.

1>PV59 was recharged on that day to this no.
According to that I can use 250 MB data for 1 month.
Yesterday while using the net through my mobile amount of 3rs was deducted from my main balance.

2>As this is an offered Sim 100 min was credited to my account on that day as per the plan I can use that for 1 month.
On 7th Jan i had 20 min balance but while checking yesterday I found that it became 0.

Previously I had received a massage from Aircel that on 1st January all the voice calls was charged as per the base tariff.
1>I had 80 min balance in acc8 .But on that day the amaount was deducted from my main balance.My base plan is something like this(1ps for 2 sec). But on that day I was charged as 268 ps for 3 min 26 sec.

Please contact me to the below mentioned no.
Vikey85

Jan 1, 2014

Customer care

Customer care response is very bad.
Vikey85

Jan 1, 2014

Customer care

I recharge for 222 rate cutter with 7500 msg and I have a doubt for the msg it have or not and I customer care and ask him and he told there are not available sir.and I put msg 44rs msg booster I will send 1st msg I got a information your 1 msg deduction in 7499.
The customer care give correct information mean I will not waste my money for msg booster...
Suvendu

Aug 29, 2013

Document verification problem

My Kolkata Aircel number is 9804602134.
I have taken this sim on 26/08/2013. But I am now in roaming in Jamshedpur and cant be able to dial the document verification number 59059 .Please give me any alternate number or verify it.
Sim is registered to- Suvendu Paul
Document provided - Voter Id card
No. - MHD3226792
Address: 41/A G. T. Road Ward-8 Serampore Hooghly 712223
My alternative no. - 8603862618
bibek

Jul 17, 2013

Unable to reach the document verification number 59059

i am trying to call 59059 but in they are saying again to call 59059 ,whatever number i am dialing they are saying the same thing
unable to call on 59059....I want to call there so that they can verify the document provided by me for the number 9614721147 is correct.
shaan123

Jul 11, 2013

Aircel Video Club service Auto Activation

I am aircel subscriber ,my no. is 8553312913.On my no. Aircel Video Club service have been activated automatically,I did not asked for this .

They have already deducted Rs 10 from my prepaid account .please stop this service as soon as possible and refund me back my money.

thanks

Jun 27, 2013

Varification Problem

Recently I transfarred my Reliance mobile number to Aircel. I am trying to reach 59059 for varification, but I can't.
My mobile no is 8116735823, which is still now not active. Owner name is Shipra Das. Please help me immediately.
Address- Maynali pubba para, kholapota, Basirhat. Pin: 743428.
Sk Abid Raja

Jun 17, 2013

Internet speed

I am Sk Abid Raja from Kolkata. My aircel number is 9804236043. I have a great complaint against aircel Kolkata telecom operator. My complaint is, I am using aircel pocket internet service. But i have no speed in our area in mobile and in PC. Now i'm getting 100-250 byte/sec only. When i just try to open a small web page (www.google.com), it takes 2/3 minutes. I complaint this problem in Aircel customer care by call & mail more than 8 times and i waited more than 60 days to solve this problem. But still no responds. Please take legal action against Aircel and solve this problem. Please help me please... I want to extent my internet speed. Please take a action against Aircel.

By -
Sk Abid Raja

Jun 16, 2013

cheated and took rs.90

Hi,I am Avik Goon from west bengal,kolkata.I am a new aircel customer.My number is:8013724269 I had recharged my mobile with 3 Rs.30 voucher recently.(last checked balance:rs.94). On 15th june 2013 aircel executive has called me and told me about some offer i denied to activate that but they activated(which i don't know) today(16th june) morning when i checked balance it was only Rs.4.i just get shocked i had call them on 198 they just deny to refund my balance.I just don't understand why they cheat and steal like this!
priyabrataguha

Jun 13, 2013

Auto subscription of "Aircel Video Club Service"

Aircel Video Club service Auto Activation

I am aircel subscriber ,my no. is 7278250835.On my no. Aircel Video Club service have been activated automatically,I did not asked for this .

I tried to contact Aircel's customer care also but can't able to get the connection.Plz do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks
hellosona

May 26, 2013

Automatic activation & automatic renewal of Aircel Video Club

Hi, I'm Soumik Nag, an Aircel subscriber , want to inform you that Aircel Video Club is automatically activated in my number 07278418051 and charged Rs. 10 for 7 days, then also it renewed automatically and deducted Rs. 4 for 3 days. I request you to stop this service immediately. I've tried to contact customer care and also complaint only no. , but didn't get any response. Kindly deactivate this service as early as possible.
hellosona

May 26, 2013

Automatic activation & automatic renewal of Aircel Video Club

Hi, I'm Soumik Nag, an Aircel subscriber , want to inform you that Aircel Video Club is automatically activated in my number and charged Rs. 10 for 7 days, then also it renewed automatically and deducted Rs. 4 for 3 days. I request you to stop this service immediately. I've tried to contact customer care and also complaint only no. , but didn't get any response. Kindly deactivate this service as early as possible.
Atriya Biswas

May 16, 2013

Unable to reach the document verification number 59059

unable to call on 59059....I want to call there so that they can verify the document provided by me for the number 820642411 is correct.

May 9, 2013

Document verification problem

My west bengal aircel number is 9614511676
i have taken this sim more than 15days ago but because of some problem at the delears end my connection takes more than 15days to get activeted.but i am now in roaming in Kolkata and cant be able to dial the document verification number 56059 .please give me any alternate number or verify it
sim is registered to- Suman Chakraborty
focument provided - Voter Id card
no- UEC0811893
address: Jessor road Uttarpaschipangsh,Chhaygharia,Bongaon,North 24 parganas
Anup DE

Apr 14, 2013

balance deduction

Rupees 30/- has been deducted from 7278081020. Date 12-April-2013. named Susmita Pramanik
Rupees 10/- has been deducted from 8013241301,7th April 2013 2 pm Named Anup kumar De
Rupees 15/- has been deducted from 8013241301,13th April 2013. Named Anup kumar De
Rupees 10/- has been deducted from 8013241301,14th April 2013 6 am.Named Anup kumar De
paruli

Dec 1, 2012

PORTAL CHANGE

I have changed my portal from aircel to reliance but network of aircel has not been cancelled and that's why my Reliance Sim is not been activated.

So PLease Help me in this case.

Sep 14, 2012

3g

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

Sep 13, 2012

3g

Name- Santanu Biswas, Ser No.- 8013860502, iccid: 89919103121141083019.
Recharged on 09/09/2012 with Rs 128/-, offer 500mb 3g data.Transaction KOR12090811371100194. But the speed I got is 35 kbps. Complained same day at 15:15 hr, executive name was Suman, but he was giving some irrational reasonings and disconnected without registering complaint. Then at 15:25 spoke to Prasanta and he took the complaint and given me the no. of nodle officer. 9804099011. Registered a complaint with Malavika on 10/09/2012, complaint no. 19897102883. She told me that it will be solved within 72 hours. Today I called 198 to check the status. Jhuma told me it will
resolved before 12:00 noon. When it was not done I called 198 but they are telling they cannot do anything.

Sep 4, 2012

Network

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in.We shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Sep 2, 2012

Network

the aircel net speed less than 1kbps.

Aug 17, 2012

Gprs activation fail

Aug 15, 2012

Gprs activation fail

I activated Aircel Unlimited data usage Rs 7 plan, they deduct the amount from my balance but did not activate the plan in my number. i called customer care but they consoled me every time. I waste my 7 rupees.

Aug 2, 2012

3g internet speed not giving as commited

01-Aug-12 i Purchase Aircel 3G Dongle Sim and i recharged 198 rupees but it's not giving good speed ... it's giving only 4.0KB downloading speed ... I called customer care service ... they could not solve my problem... what should i do to increase internet downloading speed ... please guide me ... my number 8896704765

Ibps - error message
    Hi I applied for the SBI Ibps 2014 on 22nd April but as...
    Emudhra - I want full refund!!!
    The payment reference number is : PAN508793093151 and PAN...
    CHERIL - SBI PO FORM ID AND PWD NOT RECEIVED AND MONEY IS DEBITED
    RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PO REQRUITMENT FORM...
    sbi po 2014 - Registration Number not received
    payment done but registration id and password not...
    Jai Sairam Associates - salary
    i am working jai sai ram for medavakkam my name is yogesh...
    IT company - NO HOLIDAY ON 24TH APRIL 2014
    Hi, I am working for one of the IT company which is on...
    Tamilnadu State Election Commission - working day on 24th april 2014
    I am working for one IT company which is on thoraipakkam,...