abhijoy

Jul 29, 2016

balance deduction

AIRCEL again deduct my mobile balance just saying that a VALUE ADDED Service is activated. But the truth is I've not activated any VAS. They have deduct 32 rs. Actually these are their habit. They did same thing previously in nov'15(ticket no #3436547 ). And again the same thing is repeated. This cause harassment of customer and wastage of valuable time. Their customer care executive, Mr. SANKALP MALIK , is also not customer friendly and well behaved. I've requested to refund my rupees back and he arrogantly replied that he cant.
I want my rupees back and Govt. should fine them a lump sum amount that they cant do this same thing again and again with me also with any other customers.

Dear Customer(Ndcomplaint),

We've checked and it has been found that your balance of Rs. 6/- got deducted on dated 23-7-2016 due to the activation of VAS FSD - Techzone. Further, Rs. 6/- has been posted in your A/C from our end dated on - 2626/07/2016. Also, the service has been deactivated.

Dear Customer(Ndcomplaint),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear Customer(Khusbu001),

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. However, we suggest you to ignore such calls in future. Also, please restrain from sharing your no. with untrusted sources. Further you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
Ndcomplaint

Jul 23, 2016

Music download

The company has charged Rs. 5/ for music download without my consent for 1 day and renewed the same everyday without my consent and charging for the same unaothorisedly. I want to stop this nuisance doe by the Aircel company.
Regards.
Nirmal Das
Mobile 7059714060
Badamtala, Palta, north 24 parganas, west Bengal.
Khusbu001

Jul 23, 2016

Harassing me

8759770609 -this number is disturbing me by calling several times on my personal number.I don't know who is he and how he have got my number.Please Block this number.

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Customer(tushar97531),

We have checked and found that we have not received any recharge amount of Rs. 120/-. We request you to check your bank account and confirm.

Jul 20, 2016

Dear Customer(Amit0078),

We've checked and found that you had recharged with RC-61 on 14-07-2016 at 10:50 (benefit:-Local A2A @1.2p/2sec, A2O @1.2p/2sec & STD Standard Rate 60 Days (1st 60 Sec 1.2p/sec of the Day) + 100 MB 3G data (validity - 30 days) + 20 mins per Day Local A2A minute free between 00:00 am – 6:00 am validity - 30 days) also you had recharge with PI PACK-175 on 17-2016 at 15:46 (benefit:-1 GB 3G for 21 days validity). As per CDR your balance got deducted Rs.119.70/- for using GPRS in 2G connectivity (usage 7.7769 mb) on 7/17/2016 at 3:52:39 PM to 7/17/2016 at 4:02:51 PM. Hence, amount got charged from main balance as per default charges of GPRS rate as 15p/10KB. Atr that time you were on roaming and latched with HUTCH AP network,

Thanks and Regards,

Jul 19, 2016

Dear Customer(souvikdey665),

We would request you to wait for 7 working days as deducted amount will automatically get reversed to your bank account.

Dear Customer(Amit0078),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Dear Customer(souvikdey665),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Amit0078

Balanced deduction

My number is 8013719141
I have 119 in my Maine balance recharge of rupee 120 get 130 ...15/07/2016 and 175 recharge of 1gb 3g data my data balance are same but my main balance full deduct... There is no regions... No SMS I call Castomar Support but no positive and....plz help me
AMIT PAUL
souvikdey665

Jul 17, 2016

Refund of debited balance for unsuccessful recharge

Hey , am Souvik Dey having no 7685018672 of Aircel , last Saturday i had initiated a recharge amount 108 through aircel.com and ,it was failed but the payment was debited from my account . I had informed at aircel store but they were unable to help , i want refund

Jul 15, 2016

Dear Customer(tushar97531),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

tushar97531

Jul 14, 2016

on-line recharge of Rs 120/- not showing up !!

I recharge with Rs 120/- on 5th July 2016, mobile number : 8013077792, but still yet the amount is not reflecting in my mobile.

Even I called to the aircel customer call center & had an conversation with the agent. I was given an assurance that within 5 hrs the amount will be reflecting in my mobile but till yet the amount is not reflecting.

Could you clarify the reason behind this ?

Waiting for your response & I provide you the attachment of the recharge done on that day.

Tushar Kanti Das
Mob :: 8013077792

on-line recharge of Rs 120/- not showing up !!

Jul 4, 2016

Dear Customer(SUVASREE CHAKRABORTY),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

SUVASREE CHAKRABORTY

Jul 3, 2016

BALANCE DEDUCTED

SIR,
I HAVE MANY COMPLAINS AGAINST AIRCEL. BALANCE IS DEDUCTED FROM MY PHONE. WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY ALWAYS SAID THAT 'THERE IS VALUE ADDED SERVICES'.BUT WHEN I AM IN BED,IN WASHROOM HOW THE VALUE ADDED SERVICES IS ACTIVATED?? HOW AIRCEL STEEL BALANCE FROM MY ACCOUNT????

Jul 2, 2016

Dear Customer(Rahul Yadav),

As per our system check, Rs. 90.00/- deducted from your main account balance on 21-Jun-2016 from 09:29:37 to 09:30:01 for making ISD outgoing call to 2562054##### number (Uganda) for several times, call charges taken as per Rs.30/min. So charging found correct & we won't be able to post any adjustment in this regard.

Jul 2, 2016

Dear Customer(srikanta dhal),

We would like to inform you that we have not received any amount.We request you to wait for 5 days, the deducted amount of Rs .120/- will automatically reverse in your bank account.

Thanks and Regards,

Jul 1, 2016

Dear Customer(srikanta dhal),

Mode of recharge:

srikanta dhal

Jun 30, 2016

Recharge amount not come

MY AIRCEL MOBILE NO IS-7998212647.TODAY I HAVE RECHARGE 120/-RUPEES PAYMENT WILL DEDUCT MY ACCOUNT BUT BALANCE WILL NOT COME .PL RETUREN MY BALANCE MY NUMBER

Jun 30, 2016

Dear Customer (Sachin Sharma),

We would like to inform you that Extra 1 GB data posted to your account.

Jun 29, 2016

Dear Customer(Regina Ganguli),

Aircel No.:
Screenshot of received message:

Regina Ganguli

Jun 28, 2016

Recharge successful but data not received

I recharged my Aircel number with Rs.175 1gb 3g data valid for 21 days through PayTM. The recharge was successful and so have I received the messages, but whenever I check my gprs balance, the 1gb data balance has not been added to my account even though the validity period has been extended. Do look into this matter.

Jun 27, 2016

Dear Customer(Rahul Yadav),

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Aircel Social Media Team

Complaint to CM Haryana - Bad road condition and accidents due to it.
    Sir i am from district yamunanagar state haryana and...
    Airtel DTH - Package change and deduct money and harassment
    ar sir, I have a DTH multi connection and using it from...
    bsnl---hungama.com - Deactivation of Hungama plan
    Sir, a month ago BSNL called me to tell me about the...
    INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK - Debit account refund
    Dear sir I m ashokkumar , my account...
    H.T.MEDIA - subscription not started
    Have complained on phone twice , mailed twice, written on...
    SSC - LOST MY REGISTRATION NUMBER
    Sir, I have lost my Registration no. Please send it. ...
    OLX India - Olx Account Got Banned
    My account got banned for no reason from OLX...
    Mobile fraud call - international fake call
    sir, i am receiving a call from +38 country code many...
    sadique - Range rover online promotion 2016
    dear sir stephen jones call my number your mobile number...
    DATAWIND / UBISLATE 7C+ - about not connecting with my pc through data cable
    my data wind tablet 7c+ is not connecting with my pc...