iamsham

Jul 25, 2014

Mobile balance deduction complaint

I am writing today to complain for the balance deduction in my Aircel
number (7687882690) without any reason on 25th July, 2014. This is not
the first time aircel had deducted my balance without any reason. Most
of the time they are busy. Today I got some of them over phone but all
gave me lots of fake reasons. After that they told me that they are
going to transfer my call to the senior supervisor, but almost 3 times
they kept me on hold for around 10mins and then hang up the call.
After that the number busy again.

I trust this is not the way AIRCEL Company wishes to conduct business
with valued customers—I have been with AIRCEL since it started
providing services in Kolkata. I had another number before and have
never encountered such treatment before as I am facing nowadays.
look forward to hearing from you soon.
Drucillia Somerhalder Salvatore

Jul 23, 2014

Deduction Of Balance Without Any Cause

I am using Aircel Sim (Mobile No.- 9804644746) and Aircel is deducting from my main balance without any cause.It happend 2-3 years ago.But after I did complain it stopped.But this has been started again.My net pack 148 is available.Today I had 41 rupees balance but now it shows that I have 25.02 rupees balance.I havn't call or message anyone since morning.I called customer care numerous times but they are either the line comes busy or they can't give me a proper answer.Its almost getting out of my hand.More than 500 rupees of mine has been deducted from my balance since last 5-6 months.I need answer,no VAS nothing is activated in my phone.Then why deducting? If you don't take any action or atleast give some of my money back in my balance then I havn't any choice.I have to take an action against Aircel.
M.Kar.
tarak1980

Jul 18, 2014

unnecessary balance deduction

Sir I am a prepaid connection holder of aircel network but they are deducting my balance on the reason that I am using internet on mobile but I have not done that .They also said to me that I have downloaded some thing from my mobile and cut Rs: 5/- from my mobile balance. I have made complaints to them several times but they are continuing to do their work. Please help in this regard. My mobile number is 9614968635 and I am residing at ashoknagar.
tarak1980

Jul 18, 2014

unnecessary balance deduction

TANVEER07

Jul 13, 2014

FOR BALANCE DEDUCTION

respeted sir,
I am a customer of aircel(west bengal) from june, 2013. My mobile number is 9563207606. I have recharged rs 10 on the mobile number 9563207606 on 10th july,2014 and i got aprox rs 7 talktime. But on 12th july,2014 rs7 had been deducted from that mobile number.On 12th july i have called customer care number198 for two times at 4 o'clock and 8 o' clock. but they told me that till then it was not updated on their system.. even one representetive hold my call for 1 hour as i want to talk to the supervisor then. but the supervisor didnot talk to me and after one hour he disconnect the call.... i was stay on hold from 8pm to 8.55pm.

on 13th july, 2014 again i have called two times to the customercare and they repplied me the same that it was not updated on the system.... so please do some action to solve my problem(return my balance) to connect with aircel, otherwise i will port my aircel connection to other company's service provider(r i was facing this problem before for two/three timmes). thank you.

regarding: TANBIR RAHAMAN

Jul 11, 2014

Dear Sourish,

You need to get in touch with your respective bank for the status of the refund.

Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.
We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Jul 11, 2014

Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.
We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

RAGHUVIR SINGH

SIM CARD LOST

DEAR SIR,

I AM RAGHUVIR SINGH BELONG TO PAONTA SAHIB,SIRMOUR H.P. MY AIRCEL NUMBER IS HAD LOST DT. 30.06.2014 IT IS MY PERSONNAL NUMBER SINCE FOUR YEARS BUT THIS NUMBER IS COUNTIONUS SWTICHED OFF TILL DATE AND I HAVE NOT KNOWN PREVIOUS SIM CARD HOLDER, NAME I GET IT MY CUSION BROTHER. I WANT TO GET IT AGAIN,CAN I GET DUPLICATE SIM CARD ?. KINDLY GUIDE ME.
REPLY TO:-EMAIL:- RAGHUVI.SINGH13@GMAIL.COM

BEST REGARDS

RAGHUVIR SINGH
PAONTA SAHIB

Jul 10, 2014

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Dear Sourish,

We would request you to share your Aircel mobile number, in order to assist you further.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times. Thanks!

Sourish7

Jul 8, 2014

Rechare unsuccessful

online recharge unsuccessful, but balance debitted from account, Transaction id:- KOR14070723012200086, mobile no:-8013201526
deepaen

Jun 29, 2014

block my sim card

block my aircel sim card no.-09804915153 'as it is lost on 26-06-2014..name-Sanjay kumar..add-12,north nowada para road nehind sripati school kolkata-700057..please kindly give a confirmation message on my mob. no.-08013233169
velmuruga88

Apr 21, 2014

aricel video talkies 5 service - deactivate and refund my money 20 rupees as soon as possible.

This is to inform you that Video Talkies 5 services has been activated on my aircel no. 96988 20459 without my notice and a substantial amount of rupees 20 has been deducted from my main balance without any prior notice. Please deactivate the services as I have not found any concerned deactivation code on your website and was unable to track the customer care official regarding this. It is from my frustration and sheer disregard I have choose to complain regarding this uninformed scamming of my account. I want the service to be deactivated ASAP and be refunded the uninformed deducted money that the company has deducted from me and which they state will deduct again 20 days hence from now!
Suvom Roy

Mar 16, 2014

Uninformed activation of Video Talkies 5 on my Aircel number 7686927183

This is to inform you that Video Talkies 5 services has been activated on my aircel no. 7686927183 without my notice and a substantial amount of rupees 20 has been deducted from my main balance without any prior notice. Please deactivate the services as I have not found any concerned deactivation code on your website and was unable to track the customer care official regarding this. It is from my frustration and sheer disregard I have choose to complain regarding this uninformed scamming of my account. I want the service to be deactivated ASAP and be refunded the uninformed deducted money that the company has deducted from me and which they state will deduct again 20 days hence from now!
anirban.saha11

Jan 8, 2014

Reimbursement

My no is 9804275504.
My no was activated on 10-12-2013.

1>PV59 was recharged on that day to this no.
According to that I can use 250 MB data for 1 month.
Yesterday while using the net through my mobile amount of 3rs was deducted from my main balance.

2>As this is an offered Sim 100 min was credited to my account on that day as per the plan I can use that for 1 month.
On 7th Jan i had 20 min balance but while checking yesterday I found that it became 0.

Previously I had received a massage from Aircel that on 1st January all the voice calls was charged as per the base tariff.
1>I had 80 min balance in acc8 .But on that day the amaount was deducted from my main balance.My base plan is something like this(1ps for 2 sec). But on that day I was charged as 268 ps for 3 min 26 sec.

Please contact me to the below mentioned no.
Vikey85

Jan 1, 2014

Customer care

Customer care response is very bad.
Vikey85

Jan 1, 2014

Customer care

I recharge for 222 rate cutter with 7500 msg and I have a doubt for the msg it have or not and I customer care and ask him and he told there are not available sir.and I put msg 44rs msg booster I will send 1st msg I got a information your 1 msg deduction in 7499.
The customer care give correct information mean I will not waste my money for msg booster...
Suvendu

Aug 29, 2013

Document verification problem

My Kolkata Aircel number is 9804602134.
I have taken this sim on 26/08/2013. But I am now in roaming in Jamshedpur and cant be able to dial the document verification number 59059 .Please give me any alternate number or verify it.
Sim is registered to- Suvendu Paul
Document provided - Voter Id card
No. - MHD3226792
Address: 41/A G. T. Road Ward-8 Serampore Hooghly 712223
My alternative no. - 8603862618
bibek

Jul 17, 2013

Unable to reach the document verification number 59059

i am trying to call 59059 but in they are saying again to call 59059 ,whatever number i am dialing they are saying the same thing
unable to call on 59059....I want to call there so that they can verify the document provided by me for the number 9614721147 is correct.
shaan123

Jul 11, 2013

Aircel Video Club service Auto Activation

I am aircel subscriber ,my no. is 8553312913.On my no. Aircel Video Club service have been activated automatically,I did not asked for this .

They have already deducted Rs 10 from my prepaid account .please stop this service as soon as possible and refund me back my money.

thanks

Jun 27, 2013

Varification Problem

Recently I transfarred my Reliance mobile number to Aircel. I am trying to reach 59059 for varification, but I can't.
My mobile no is 8116735823, which is still now not active. Owner name is Shipra Das. Please help me immediately.
Address- Maynali pubba para, kholapota, Basirhat. Pin: 743428.
Sk Abid Raja

Jun 17, 2013

Internet speed

I am Sk Abid Raja from Kolkata. My aircel number is 9804236043. I have a great complaint against aircel Kolkata telecom operator. My complaint is, I am using aircel pocket internet service. But i have no speed in our area in mobile and in PC. Now i'm getting 100-250 byte/sec only. When i just try to open a small web page (www.google.com), it takes 2/3 minutes. I complaint this problem in Aircel customer care by call & mail more than 8 times and i waited more than 60 days to solve this problem. But still no responds. Please take legal action against Aircel and solve this problem. Please help me please... I want to extent my internet speed. Please take a action against Aircel.

By -
Sk Abid Raja

Jun 16, 2013

cheated and took rs.90

Hi,I am Avik Goon from west bengal,kolkata.I am a new aircel customer.My number is:8013724269 I had recharged my mobile with 3 Rs.30 voucher recently.(last checked balance:rs.94). On 15th june 2013 aircel executive has called me and told me about some offer i denied to activate that but they activated(which i don't know) today(16th june) morning when i checked balance it was only Rs.4.i just get shocked i had call them on 198 they just deny to refund my balance.I just don't understand why they cheat and steal like this!
priyabrataguha

Jun 13, 2013

Auto subscription of "Aircel Video Club Service"

Aircel Video Club service Auto Activation

I am aircel subscriber ,my no. is 7278250835.On my no. Aircel Video Club service have been activated automatically,I did not asked for this .

I tried to contact Aircel's customer care also but can't able to get the connection.Plz do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks
hellosona

May 26, 2013

Automatic activation & automatic renewal of Aircel Video Club

Hi, I'm Soumik Nag, an Aircel subscriber , want to inform you that Aircel Video Club is automatically activated in my number 07278418051 and charged Rs. 10 for 7 days, then also it renewed automatically and deducted Rs. 4 for 3 days. I request you to stop this service immediately. I've tried to contact customer care and also complaint only no. , but didn't get any response. Kindly deactivate this service as early as possible.

UPSC - UPSC CSP 2014 - PART-2 Registration error
    My name is Venkata ramana Reddy.I have successfully...
    Laaptu.com - login failed
    login failed and telling that sorry,something might wrong...
    DTDC - late/wrong parcel delivery & poor customer handling
    I SANJAY SHRAWAGI FROM AKOLA HAVE PLACED A PARCEL FROM...
    ALIENS SPACE STATION#1,TELLAPUR,HYDERABAD - NEITHER REFUNDING MONEY NOR MAKING FLAT
    Sub. - Refund of advance paid money for Flat No. 601...
    TNEB online website - frequent power cut in madipakkam
    Daily there is a frequent power cut, especially in the...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - IFB Wasing Machine - Escalation
    Hi, This is Karthick from Chennai.. My washing...
    Ibps - Forgot to Print the Application and E-Receipt
    Hi Sir/Madam I have applied for "IBPS CWE...
    Bharat Gas - replace of my mobile number
    mera cunsumer No.28476 hai. mera mobile No.9763372826...
    Coca-Cola Lottery promotion United Kingdom - Real or fake
    PO Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom, ...
    BSNL Kerala Landline - Reduction in broadband bill : BSNL
    Sir. I have sent a written request in June, 2014...