sourabhbanik

Mar 28, 2015

intentionally rs 126 balance deduction

Today at almost 8 am, rs 126 balance has been deducted from my aircel number 8013020876. So please kinly give refund.
Purnendu Tikadar

Mar 27, 2015

unnecessary balance deduction

My aircel number is 8013933039.I found that two or three rupees are deducted from my balance.I don't know the reason. When I call customer care they didn't receive my call.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Suman,

We have
forwarded the issue to our concerned
team and will update
accordingly.

Mar 26, 2015

Dear Suman

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.
Alternate No:
Problem faced in laptop/Mobile phone:
Error message received if any:
Handset Model & Brand:
Location (including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed)
Duration of issue (problem since when)
issue with a specific website or all website
Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome /Dolphin etc.)

Mar 25, 2015

Hi Suman.

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on

suman2015

Mar 24, 2015

Regarding Pocket Internet

My aircel prepaid no. 9804229889. This sim is from kolkota. I am using 3g service and I am from Kolkata. All of a sudden from today morning I am facing problem and my internet does not work (neither 3g nor 2g) despite having 3g data pack. I tried disabling and then enabling my aircel sim. Also I tried to change the sim slot and checked, but nothing works till now. I am facing a lot of problem and still the problem not solved yet. Please help asap.

Mar 13, 2015

Hi Chandan.

chandan63

Mar 13, 2015

UNJUSTIFIED BALANCE DEDUCTION

AIRCEL MOBILE NO.8013553669, FROM MY MAIN BALANCE THEY UNJUSTIFIABLY DEDUCTED RS.129/-(APPROX) ON 7TH AND 8TH MARCH. MY COMPLAIN NO. 1-18563111341 WITH AIRCEL. BUT THE PROBLEM NOT YET BEEN SOLVED. TODAY, AFTER MY RECHARGE WITH RS.155.00, NO MAIN BALANCE YET BEEN ADDED, ONLY 3G DATA IS SHOWING. I AM AFRAID WHEN THEY ADD MY MAY BALANCE TODAY, THEN THEY WILL START UNJUSTIFIED DEDUCTION FROM MY MAIN BALANCE. PLEASE, SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

THANKS,

Voice call problem

Mar 10, 2015

Dear Md Ejaz,

Post
system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 50/- got deducted dated- 8/3/2015 due to
Activaton of VAS - TINYTV50- shortformats through
WAP . Credit of 50/-
has been posted in your's
A/C and the service have been
deactivated from our end dated-
10/3/2015

Mar 9, 2015

Hi Ejaz

Md Ejaz

Mar 8, 2015

balance deduction

hi, i m Md Ezaz(m.no:8013395285) have received 2 msgs showing that" thank u for your request to subscribe to tiny tv" and finally they send 3rd msg showing that " thank u for choosing tiny tv at Rs.50.u have been charged Rs.50 for 30 days" and deducted Rs.50 from my main balance. i did not subscribed to any such service and don't know why they(aircel) send such msg whenever i recharge for substantial amount and deduct amount from my main balance.plz assist me to get my money back

Mar 4, 2015

Dear Lipi das

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Moreover for NCPR (DND) kindly refer the link below:

Mar 4, 2015

Hi lipi das,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

lipi das

Mar 3, 2015

deactivation

Deactivation 'Full Songs Download Pack'
Please stop full song download pack for my aircel no.8013636378, I do not need
this service at all.Please activate "Do not disturb" service

Feb 11, 2015

Hi Anirban,

Feb 10, 2015

Aircel Cheating on Customers

Hi Aircel Team,

I have mailed my details but I don't hope for any action from your end.
The customer care center is very bad and rude.
Regarding my problem even today I tried to contact Aircel customer care and I told them I will port my number in reply they told me thanks for call Aircel.
Thanks for your awsm behavior and I have already generated request to port my number , which will be processed in few days.
Aircel network is the worst in kolkata main and I mean it but was still with aircel for this many years. But had enough.

I never thought after all this years of association will leave Aircel for bad behavior. I was humiliated literally.
Neways keep up your good work.

Hi Anirban,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Cheating on customers

I used to get calls from aircel to activate sms and net pack on my number 9804648509 which i refused at the instance. On 08022015 Without any reason and my approval aircel company has activated two services one of rs 26 and the other of rs 27.

When i tried to contact aircel customer service complan line i had to face rude behavour from aircel employees name Biswajit and kirin ghosh.

They told me refund was not possible and if required I could port my number before did connecting the line while I was still looking to solve my problem. Is this the way you behave with your customers who have been associated with you for so many years?

I am writing this complain here in the hope I will get a fail judgment as companies like Aircel are cheating on there customers in open and not even apologies about it. Please take some action against this company.

My Next step would be to port my number as instructed by aircel employees BISWAJIT and Kiran Ghosh. If aircel don't care for their employee then y should we stay with them.

cheating on customers

I used to get calls from aircel to activate sms and net pack which i refudsed them at the instance. On 08022015 Without any reason and my approval aircel company has activated two services one of rs 26 and the other of rs 27.

Jan 15, 2015

Hi Sanjay

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

VALOBASA0303

Jan 15, 2015

PORT OUT CANCEL

DEAR SIR I AM SANJAY SADHUANKHA . MY PREPAID AIRCEL NUMBER 9851985100. I WANT TO CANCEL MY PORT OUT REQUEST.. PLZ HELP ME.....

Jan 12, 2015

Dear DEEPNEEL,

Post system check it has been found that the no. of the your has got churned out of the system.

Jan 9, 2015

Dear DEEPNEEL BORAL

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:
Aircel No.:
Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Whether problem faced indoor/outdoors:
Whether issue faced on Particular or all service providers:
Specific location/everywhere (address required for specific location):
Always/Specific time:
Handset brand and model:
Duration since facing issue:
Tried using a different handset (Y/N)? If yes, is the issue still faced?

Om Stocks - General
    If you have any complaint against your service provider...
    nicl assistant - I am not able to download NICL admit card
    Dear sir, I apply for NICL assistant post, I also have...
    paytm - regarding WC50 coupon
    Sir yesterday i recharged an airtel number with Rs. 120...
    paytm - cash back
    Order number 841871054 Recharge number...
    Tatadocomo - INTERNET ISSUE
    As complained earlier, there is problem in using internet...
    IPhone - misusing number
    Somebody is misusing my number plz help me out...my number...
    CBSE - Physics paper
    This year physics paper was a real deal than last...