Dec 30, 2016

harassment

Dear Customer(Arpan5837),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Aircel No.:
Nature of advertisement facing:

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

arpan5837

Dec 28, 2016

harassment

Aircel company harrassing me,i have proof .This company is harrassing for advertisement.The 198 complaint helpline(aircel) didn't take any step to prevent this.

Dec 14, 2016

Undue deduction of account balance

Dear Koushikduta,

Aircel No.:

Koushikduta

Dec 14, 2016

Undue deduction of account balance

Rs.29 debited from my account by service provider AIRCEL, by giving me an SMS on 14/12/2016 at time 02:15:17 pm,on account of Dialer tune. I have not made any such request to the service provider AIRCEL either verbally over the line or through a text. This is a case of financial fraud. I want the resolution at the earliest.

Nov 29, 2016

Dear Subho Biswas,

Post system checks it has been found that your balance INR 35 got deducted on date 8-11-2016 due to Activation of VAS Pack GOMGPF75 - Gomobile and Rs.35/- have been posted in your A/C from our end dated on 24 /11/2016. Service also deactivated. Activation mode WAP.

Nov 26, 2016

Dear Siddhartha Ganguly 07,

We would like to inform you that as we checked and found that your account balance NR 23 got deducted on date 01-11-2016 due to activation of VAS Pack MOC1- Hungama and same has been credited in your account from our end dated on 7 /11/2016. Service also deactivated from your number.

Nov 23, 2016

Dear Subho Biswas,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the date and time of the deduction

so that our team can look into your issue.

Subho Biswas

Nov 10, 2016

Wrongly deducting balance

This is to inform you that myself Priyanka Ghosh holding Aircel number 07998390583 is facing problem with the balance deduction of Rs 35 with the following message being forwarded to me stating,
"Yourr Games Portal Fortnightly service has been stopped. To restart visit http://111.118.179.66/gomob.aircelgp.lp".
And on the next message "Thank you for choosing Games Portal Fortnightly at Rs 35.0. You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. For your special offer dial 50000!!Toll Free!!".
I don't know why Aircel deducts balance unnecessary and without doing anything even if I tried 2 times by calling customer care but from there I didn't get good response and the way of talk was very rude. Mr. Tanmoy. Kindly, take action against him. And I am regular user of Aircel and previously I faced a problem in my old number from where 160 rs has been deducted, if this is going on more then it will be very bad for Aircel users to continue with the Aircel.

Kindly, take serious action against him and try to refund my balance.

Priyanka Ghosh
Subhobiswas91@gmail.com

Wrongly deducting balance

Nov 5, 2016

Dear Siddhartha Ganguly 07,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share Date and time of the deduction.

Siddhartha Ganguly 07

Nov 1, 2016

deduction of main balance without any request of services

balance deducted of Rs.23/- from main balance in respect of my mobile no. 7687818871 without any request from my side for any product or services. kindly arrange to return the same to my main balance account.

deduction of main balance without any request of services

Oct 21, 2016

Dear Subham chiku chakraborty,

We would like to inform that as per system check, recharge done with RC-14 on 13-10-2016 at 22:35 (received the benefit:- 10p/min A2A & A2O 30p/min for 28 days SEGMENTED Offer). As per CDR, balance got deducted Rs.15.30 (before balance Rs.16.88 & after balance Rs.1.58) for outgoing A2O call to this (Sample number:-70442#####) on 10/14/2016 at 1:33:54 AM, call duration 3026 sec, as per RC-14 (10p/min A2A & A2O 30p/min). So charging found correct and not eligible for waiver.

Oct 15, 2016

Dear Subham chiku chakraborty,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below-mentioned detail:

Subham chiku chakraborty

Oct 14, 2016

Deduction from main account balance without reason.

This is to inform that an amount of Rupees 15/- has been deducted from the main balance on 14-10-2016 , from my no. 9804993051, without any reason. I called the customer support where they could not say the exact reason behind though they said that this no. was not subscribed to any value added service. I asked them to refund the money but they did not show any response. This thing is not happening for the first time. My request to aircel is to refund the amountof Rs15/- deducted.

Aug 29, 2016

Dear Customer(p00283123),

As per our concerned team, you have made outgoing call without any booster pack. Hence, you have been charged as per tariff.

Dear Jitendra Saha,

We would like to inform that you have recharged with RC 61 on 09-08-2016 at 11:34 (benefit:-Local A2A @1.2p/2sec, A2O @1.2p/2sec & STD Standard Rate 60 Days (1st 60 Sec 1.2p/sec of the Day) + 100 MB 3G data (validity - 30 days) + 20 mins per Day Local A2A minute free between 00:00 am – 6:00 am validity - 30 days).

As per CDR, balance of Rs.40.53 (not Rs.20) got deducted for outgoing call to this(sample number:- 85849#####, 98044#####, 85849#####) total call duration 6441 sec, from 8/17/2016 AT 7:28:32 PM to 8/22/2016 AT 2:32:18 PM (before balance Rs.40.53 & after balance Rs.0.00). So, charging found correct & no waiver applicable in this regard.

Dear Customer(p00283123),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

Dear PAYEL NANDI,

We would like to request you please share the Gift offer sms received from which number.

p00283123

Aug 24, 2016

Balance deducted INR 120

Dear Team

Today I received a call and INR 120 is deducted from my balance. Your customer care team is just entertain with me. I activated Donot Disturb plan still those kind of calls how they connected. I need refund of my amount. If not possible revert me I will choose other operator easily by 1900(PORT).

Number: 9842032084

Transaction ID:

Recharge Date:

jit.vicky@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016

Amount dedecuted twice and rate cutter is not working

Amount RS 20 has deducted frequently from my account (Mobile No: 8013072326). When i asked customer care executive they always saying server is down and this way i did not get any solution. I also recharge with rate cuter but it is not working and again called to CCU but same answer yersterday(22th August 2016).

Please resolve the issue otherwise i need to chnage service provider.

Aug 19, 2016

Dear PAYEL NANDI,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

Transaction ID:

PAYEL NANDI

Aug 18, 2016

net recharge

Sir, I got a message on 18/08/2016 from aircel saying that there is a gift offer for my no. that is 1 GB data for 146. When I recharged I got only 500 MB. Not 1 GB. My no. is 7059179347. I want my full data. Otherwise I'll reject this number. Please take any step for this.

net recharge

Aug 12, 2016

Dear Aakash Roy,

We would like to inform you that RS 38/- is a off net rate cutter. Therefore, you will not get main balance and benefits provided from this recharge pack is reduced call rate ( benefit All local calls @ 1.2p / 2sec).

Thanks and Regards,

Aug 11, 2016

Dear Aakash Roy,

We would like to inform you that PF balance (promo balance) can not be transferred to main balance. Also, PF balance can be used same as the main balance for voice, SMS and internet but, you can not use PF balance to activate any service.

Aakash Roy

Aug 10, 2016

Recharge

I have recharged RS 38 but I didn't get my balance, that has recharged to p.f balance, I want my balance back, please...
My Phone number is- 7278451185