Apr 19, 2017

Dear Prasanta7059148330,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information.

Apr 18, 2017

Dear Prasanta7059148330,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Executive name:
Complete Store Address:

Prasanta7059148330

Apr 17, 2017

Need extra money

I am loss my Sim, I am Prasanta dey, I am aircel prepaid coustomer, 17/04/2017 I am going to ichapur maniktala aircel exclusive store replacement my Sim, I am Carry all documents fir copy id and address proof, aircel store executive saying Sim replacement charges 99 rupes, I am calling aircel coustomer care cExecutive saying replacement Sim charges 50 rupes, why I am paying extra 49 rupes, no other benefit add my number recharge or power, Sim replacement charges 99 rupes, why I am paying extra 49 rupes, coustomer as a not a donkey, I am complain Kolkata coustomer Care, but no step, big step for your ichapur maniktala aircel express store, pin-743144,my number - 7059148330,really I am unhappy, Plz let's big action because coustomer are vhalu in aircel company, I accept to you are big action against this store,

Apr 14, 2017

Not able to make calls or text to any operator

Dear Prajjwal Baranwal,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Prajjwal Baranwal

Apr 13, 2017

Not able to make calls or text to any operator

I am just not able to make any calls or send any text messege from my Aircel SIM. I am so much frustrated right now. I have to make some urgent and important calls. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Mo. no. : 9097283263

Apr 8, 2017

Balance deduction in Aircel

Dear Sanjib Podder,

We would like to inform you that your amount got deducted on 21-02-2017 to 12-03-2017 due to activation and reactivation of VAS pack "NYASTRO". Hence, the same has been deactivated from our end and the refund has been credited to your account.

Mar 25, 2017

Dear Sanjib Podder,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

balance deduction IN AIRCEL

I , Sanjib Podder have an aircel connection bearing mobile no. 7278625634 in which aircel has activated any VAS service on 20/3/17 without my intervention. Whenever I called their customer service no. to make this complaint they told that my 39/- will be refunded which has been deducted by them. They are unnecessarily harassing me. Request you to kindly refund my money in my aircel a/c. If this activity sustains I will definitely leave aircel connection & go for port to other network.

AIRCEL

I , Sanjib Podder have an aircel connection bearing mobile no. 7278625634 in which aircel has activated any unwanted VAS service on 20/3/17 without my intervention. Whenever I called their customer service no. to make this complaint they said that they will refund my 39/- which has been deducted by them. They are unnecessarily harassing me. Request you to kindly refund my money in my aircel a/c. This is the second time to make this kind of complaint to akosha. On last 17 th Feb 2017 also I made this kind of complain & finally I got my money back but this time they are not refunding my 39/-. If this activity sustains I will leave my aircel connection & go for port to any other network.

Mar 15, 2017

Dear Tanid.1005ghosh,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Mar 7, 2017

Dear Tanid.1005ghosh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

tanid.1005ghosh

Mar 6, 2017

can't check data balance even after recharge

I have recharged my no.twice one on 2nd March and on 6th March,with 2G PI 148.
Both the recharge was successful but when I check my data balance with USSD CODE *122*011# .it won't show any increase in data balance. it shows the remaining less 43 MB and the last validity date.
why so? how can I understand it's really recharged.
😑

Mar 1, 2017

Dear Shankha Mondal,

Shankha Mondal

My Aircel Mobile No is 8420328196 which I wish to port to Airtel

Dear Shankha Mondal,

We are really disheartened to hear about your decision. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can get back to you.

Shankha Mondal

MNP from Aircel to Airtel

This is to inform you that previously I requested to my existing Aircel Network to make my number ported into Airtel Network but they are neglected my request at that time.For this reason I could not switched over to Airtel.After few months I again requested them to release my connection from their end so that I can move to my desired network.Please look into this matter as early as possible.

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Amar dutta,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that the service class was showing "8217_3p_persec" benefit:-( Local calls 3p/Sec, STD calls 3p/Sec, Landline calls L/N 3p/sec sms :-local Re1, National Rs 1.5, International Rs.5). As per our reord, your balance got deducted Rs.35.00 (not Rs.40) for outgoing other local call to this (sample number:-91439#####,93310#####,98300#####) on 2/18/2017 at 10:50:02 AM to 2/19/2017 at 7:08:26 PM, before balance Rs.35.02 & after balance Rs.0.02, total call duration 1167 sec. call charges as per base tariff @3p/sec. So charging found correct.

Feb 21, 2017

Dear Sanjib Podder,

We hope your balance related issue has been resolved.

Feb 20, 2017

Hi Amar dutta,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

amar dutta

Feb 20, 2017

balance reduction

My number is 9143670317 and it's a aircel number. There has been an unknown balance reduction from my aircel no. 9143670317. Customer care officials don't know yet anything about this reduction. Please give my Rs40/- balance back urgently.

Feb 17, 2017

Hi Sanjib Podder,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Feb 17, 2017

caller tune activated without my intervention

I , Sanjib Podder have an aircel connection bearing mobile no. 7278625634 in which aircel has activated a unwanted caller tune service on yesterday without my intervention. Whenever I called their customer service no. to make this complaint they are denying to accept this job which has done by them & said that amount (39/-) which has been deducted cannot be refunded. They are unnecessarily harassing me. Request you to kindly refund my money in my aircel a/c.

Feb 9, 2017

Unfair balance deduction

Dear Shuvam Dutta,

We would like to inform you that deducted balance of Rs 49 has been credited to your account and the same will reflect within next 48 hours.

Feb 9, 2017

Unfair balance deduction

Dear Shuvam Dutta,

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):