Jul 29, 2015

Hi basu2015,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

basu2015

Jul 29, 2015

balance deduction

balance deduction from my aircel account rs 10 between 5:30 to 6:05 pm of 28th july 2015, I cannot connect with customer care they are disconnect the line to say huge traffic on center

Jul 28, 2015

Dear das.sudipta51286@gmail.com,

You have to provide details for n/w issue :

1. Location,
6.Alternate no.

Jul 27, 2015

Hi das.sudipta51286@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Jul 27, 2015

Hi Pritam Bose,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,
das.sudipta51286@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015

network problem

My name is sudipta das, my mobile number is 9804365909,I'm use the aircel KOLKATA sim. Sir last 1 year I was faced a network problem and every time I'm lunch a complain but still now my problem doesn't resolve by company site. They are all time give me a wrong feedback. Now I'm face this problem and I am really I rite ted with this problem.
Sir I'm request to you please solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards :
Sudipta Das

Jul 24, 2015

Hi VIKASH1212,

We would like to inform you that, we have initiated the adjustment of Rs.50/- towards vas charges against the invoice numbers 275825735 as a good will gesture. The adjustment will be processed with in 7 working days and the service reference number is 1-15608986631. We would like to inform you that the adjustment amount of Rs.50/- will reflect in your next billing cycle bill. Also we have increased your credit limit from Rs. 1600/- to Rs.2000/-

Aircel Social Care Team

Hi vikash1212,

Dear idshyamal123,

You have to wait until 5 working days, if the recharged amount does not get credited back to your bank A/C then you may revert back with your Bank statement details.

vikash1212

Aircel Cheated on VTALKIES50 on 9066062979

I am using aircel 9066062979, 2 time wrongly charged 50rs 2 times total Rs100, and I was not aware how the service activated, when I logged the complaint, I got to know that, i have activated the service called VTALKIES50 while doing net surfing,
when I look at into this forum I found Aircel says, people used it :) what a smart way to make fool to valuable customer, and the way Aircel responded was pathetic over call, no proper language was used. please never buy Aircel.
plz, refund my balance immediate Rs100. and do not tell, I have activated this, you I am a software Engg around 15Y Exp, I know better which link suspicious,

Jul 20, 2015

Hi Pritam Bose,

Pritam Bose

Jul 19, 2015

balance cut

I want to inform that Rs.18 has been deducted from my main ac balance for the subscription of Video parlor and i want it back. Thank you.
Pritam Bose

Jul 19, 2015

balance cut

I want to inform that Rs.19 has been deducted from my main account balance stating i have downloaded something but my phone was with me all the time and i didn't download anything from it plus i already have a 2g net activated with balance and expiry date still remaining so i want you to kindly look into this matter so that i could get my unused balance back.

Jul 14, 2015

Unprocessed recharge amount has not been credited in my Bank Account

I am still waiting for the amount to be credited in my account

Jul 13, 2015

Hi 9831010720,

Aircel Online team,

Jul 13, 2015

Unprocessed recharge amount has not been credited in my Bank Account

" I am having a Aircel mobile no. of 9836317293. I have done an online recharge of Rs. 197 today around 2'O clock on 9th July'2015

----In reference to my above complaint on dated 9th July'2015 till date I have not found any help from your end neither the amount has got credited in my Bank account.

Keeping good faith in mind, awaiting your sincere reply. My transaction script is attached herewith for your kind perusal

Unprocessed recharge amount has not been credited in my  Bank Account

Jul 10, 2015

Dear idshyamal,

You have to wait until 5 working days, if the recharged amount does not get credited back in your bank A/C then you can revert back with your Bank statement details.

Hi idshyamal123

Online recharge

I am having a Aircel mobile no. of 9836317293. I have done an online recharge of Rs. 197 today arround 3'O clock. But the issue is once I have done the payment the amount has been deducted from my bank account but I got a message from Aircel stating: "Your request to recharge 197 INR cannot be processed at this time. Transaction number is KOR1507091452300042"

Can you please help me out???

Dear Joydeb sarkar,

Post system check it has been found that your balance of Rs 5/- got deducted dated- 7/7/2015 due to Download of VAS HUNGAMA- HUNGAMA through WAP. Credit of 5/- have been posted in your A/C from our end dated -9/7/2015.

Aircel Social Care Team

Jul 8, 2015

Hi Joydeb sarkar,

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Joydeb sarkar

Jul 7, 2015

balance deduct

my name is joydeb sarkar,
my no. +91 8013166337
sir, I have data balance, and talk-time balance.
1'st i have network issue …… And i will compln for network issue.

date:- 07/07/2015
my balance deduct Rs.06/-
i call cast,cear in my no. But, call disconnect meny mor time. Then i call other no. In cast, cear i told what is happend.

then he told me i will download hungama apps…… So balance dedact.

then i ask how to……¿ For call/ Ussd / sms/ data……¿

he told me no. But, download. And he cut, the call.

but, all day off my data. I dosn't call/sms any wear.

pleas, help me……… and i got net work issu to……………

Jul 6, 2015

Hi suchandan a,

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
suchandan a

Jul 5, 2015

charged deducted by the company without my permission

Hi Sir,
i am Suchandan Adhikary my mobile no is - 7278768399 of AIRCEL,i recieved automated calls from the company server ( Aircel ) today morning at 11:43 Am today (july/05/2015 ) and after that ( Rs.30 )charged deducted by the company without my permission ,Aircel himself subscribe to the Music Connect without my permission, When i called Aircel customer care for this problem they said we cant do anything for me,

i recieved automated calls from the company server ( Aircel ) very frequently disputing our lives and works . The Govt. should check the malpractises adopt by AIRCEL and look after the right of consumer.

Jul 4, 2015