Dec 22, 2014

Hi Manas Barua,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request the concerned department

Manas Barua

Dec 21, 2014

Balance Deduction

I'm a Aircel mobile service consumer. My phone number is 8013804326. I have been suffering from a problem of balance deduction from last 1 and 1/2 tears. I can't maintain my account above Rs 5. Whenever I recharge my balance they deduct rs 5 within 2 or 3 days. And when I call the complaint desk (198) they tells me that they will refund the balance, but it happens again. So u beg you a request to resolve my problem.

Dec 17, 2014

Dear Mostakin Hossain,

As per our system records, it has been found that your balance Rs.5/- got deducted on 15/12/2014 Reactivation of VAS - VTALKIES50- shortformats through WAP. Hence, Credit of 5/- has been posted in your A/C from our end on 17/12/2014. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in"

Dec 16, 2014

Hi Mostakin Hossain,

Mostakin Hossain

Dec 15, 2014

False blance cut

I am a aircel user, my aircel number is 8759860533.The aircel company always cut my aircel account blance with send me some fake subscribe massage which is not active by me.Being angry for this regular problem, I contact with a customer care representive who console me that the cutted blance will refound within 48 hour but 4 days past.they not return my blance. Now a time,when i try to contact with them, they are busy.
I am a poor man.If the matter will repeat, I will be obliged to deactivate my aircel sim
Being a poor man,I need the blance back

False blance cut

Nov 27, 2014

Dear Sankar Mansingh,

Post system check it has been found that your UPC is mismatching. You have to generate UPC once again .

Aircel Customer Care

Nov 26, 2014

Hi Sankar Mansingh,

sm10

Nov 26, 2014

LEAVE THE LINE

I am Sankar Mansingh ,My aircel mob.no-8013468099,this no.port out all complet to port in,but aircel company this no.didnot leave the line arround 2 months,please leave the line kindly or my take your action the consumer forum.
Sankar Mansingh
Mob.no-9883296326
Email-sankar.mansingh@gmail.com
supan39

Nov 25, 2014

Undue deduction of amount

As per your instructions, i have emailed my concern as mentioned below at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in. I have pasted the email contents below to maintain the complaint threat here

Thanks for your prompt response. At least now it seems that someone at Aircel listens to my concerns.

As i reported earlier, there has been frequent huge amount of value deductions from my Aircel Number without any intimation from your company (my balance is still being deducted by Aircel on a daily basis (amounting to Rs. 6) on top of a monthly basis deduction of Rs 30/-).

Strangely even, there is no such Value Added Services activated even.

From the internet forums i found a complaint number of Aircel (which i was not informed earlier) and thus called them up for support. As expected the representatives i got connected were ill mannered and did not hesitate to disconnect my call after listing to my concern and strangely even she did not provide me any call reference (docket) number against my complaint.

Anyways after trying all over again, i managed to speak to a new representative whom i had to explain my concern all over again that not only added to my frustration but also lost my precious time during the morning hours.

I have spoken to various levels over the same call but did not get any satisfactory reply from any of them (No matter how senior they might be in terms of positions at your company).

When i demanded my money back for the unduly deducted money from my Aircel account for the past few months, the last person (who supposedly claimed to be working at a very senior position) i have spoken to promised me that he has forwarded the complaint to some other department who will compensate the amount on behalf of Aircel.

The Docket Number i managed to collect from him is:
1-17528779241

Whatever the story may be simply i have no faith in your services.

Since the amount has been deducted from me for a service that does not show up at VAS Services, and without any intimation to me either by SMS or by Call from your company, i conclude the amount that is deducted from me is false and misrepresented and has been unduly or forcefully deducted by your company.

In this instance, i request you to kindly refund me all the amount of money that you deducted for the past few months from my aircel account. If i do not receive the amount added to my aircel account along with a message of apology from your part (for harassment) within the next 48 hours, i will be compelled to report the matter to the consumer forum.

Supan
7278120830

Nov 25, 2014

Hi supan39,
We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.

Aircel Social Care Team
supan39

Nov 24, 2014

Undue deduction of amount

Recently, i have noticed that for the past few days, my mobile number service provider is deducting Rs. 5.50p to Rs.6 on a daily basis. Also, i have noticed a sudden deduction of Rs. 30 at the beginning of each month. I checked VAS services and have de-activated the services but still the daily deduction of Rs. 5.50p to Rs. 6 is activated. I tried to call up the Aircel Helpline at 121 but could not find any option to speak to the Customer Care Executives. I have activated DND as well as the DNC services recently. This has left me embarrassed and harassed since i am bound within financial limits.
Since the deductions have been done without my notice and i have lost a fair amount of money on a daily basis (even after disabling all the VAS services, that i did not activate even), i request you to kindly arrange to refund all of my deducted amounts else, i will be compelled to forward the matter to all the levels possible.
suman.ghoshbon

Nov 3, 2014

Frequent reduction of Main balance amount without reason

Hi sir,
I am a customer of AIRCEL INDIA since 3-4 years having Mobile number 9563721164...It's been awesome all the way through.Rrecently i'm facing 2 major issues..They are as follows...

1.Every time i recharge my mobile ,after a day or two ,one sms comes from DD-AIRCEL stating 'Thanks for using Aircel Service' and it is preceded by reduction of Rs 5 each time..Ive been observing this for last 10-12 times..At first i've called the customer's care of our section(WEST BENGAL)..they assured that no VAS was active in my mobile and said that my internet was active and i've downloaded some 'Payable applications' that cost me the money..I asked for further description as i know that i've not downloaded such..They failed to explain so..And stated every time that the money is non-refundable. Interestingy ,ive been using internet through either WIFI data or my another SIM which belongs to AIRTEL.So how can i download from AIRCEL data?I've told them this but they refused to believe me and arrogantly hung up the phone making me disappointed..This thing happend for first 3-4 times..then i gave up hope and had nothing to do except just observing, every time i refill my main account with some talktime,they reduce it by 5,followed by the same SMS as i mentioned previously.The last one has taken place just today around 4pm..(3rd november,2014)..Then I decided to launch a complaint ,which led me through my 2nd problem...
2. Both the toll free numbers i.e 121 and 198 and also the West bengal section customer's care number 9851012345 is beyond reach.. Eash time i call the above mentioned number,they put an introductory speech followed by disconnection of the line..So i cant complain further or contact the Customer's care..This has disappointed me totally..That made me writing this mail...

So, im requesting you to look into both of these matters and put a solution to this..Don't i deserve the money back to my account what was deduced illegally?? waiting for justice..Thanking you..

Suman Ghosh
Mobile no-9563721164
Bongaon,24pgs(N),West Bengal
Avi Sjunction

Oct 31, 2014

Aircel, poor 3G coverage; call drop

My self Arvind; from Jharkhand My Aircel no : 9135596969; i switched my no. from other operator with you thinking that i will be getting good, reasonable data packs & cheap call rates but unfortunately, my hope is depleting.
i am facing lots of problem on my no. starting from network, i.e call drop, 3G network poor coverage always fluctuating from 100% signal strength to 0%, its like signal coming & going in my city area, aircel.com recharge site spl data pack not going through, if any how done then not getting any confirmation sms for that, even if by calling cust. care it is confirmed, then from my phone USSB 3G data pack bal is not showing, giving error msg....tried all the codes given from your side like, *130#, *122*122# etc; now im in total mess; what to do & how to continue use; your service.
i request you to kindly look in to this serious matter in our Area.

Note : Several Times tried recharging from your site on 16-10-14 & 18-10-14. (tried Recharge Amt. 193 Data pack, shown ur site.)
Every time Money got deducted from my bank. But recharge not done. Money was again credited back in my bank A/C.
Today also i tried to recharge but again failed. i Don't understand what's the problem with it. (tried Recharge Amt. 393 Data pack, shown ur site.) My Aircel no : 9135596969

Oct 28, 2014

Hi Vivek.k,

vivek.v

Oct 26, 2014

Balance deduction

I have recharged whatsapp pa.ck rs37 and i used only whatsapp but aircel took 22rs from my main balance.Now my balance is 0.So give my money back into my main account
Online_CST

Oct 20, 2014

Hi Sayantan Ghosh,

Oct 20, 2014

Balance Deduction

These are the additional details of the date and time in which Aircel has deducted 5rs on phone 9836000382 which I have in record.

30/08/2014 at 02:23
26/08/2014 at 10:00
13/08/2014 at 08:37
31/07/2014 at 06:36
17/07/2014 at 15:47
09/07/2014 at 17:01

Kindly look into it. I know the problem, I also know the symptoms, the reason of given this complain is to get a solution.
Please give me a solution of this problem.

Oct 17, 2014

Balance Deduction

This thing has happened more than 6times Aircel.

This is your system problem. I was using Nokia 1650 previously before 10th Sept, 2014. I will look into that mobile and will give you all the details when and on which dates it has happened.

Also how can a wap thing be clicked on and activated on nokia 1650 handset is real mystery to me. Also during the period of September my internet plan of 100mb was activated. So how can this charge was deducted?

Aircel its an earnest request to you that please find the problem, its a system generated problem which is happening within a span of 6 to 7days.

If you donot believe me please check another mobile number 9433063993 this number was previously been Aircel which has been ported to IDEA recently just because of this reason of balance deduction of 5rs.

Please find a solution so that it can be stopped.
Please stop this Value added Service of Hungama in my phone if this is creating a problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Oct 14, 2014

Dear Sayantan Ghosh,

As per our system records, it has been found that your balance got deducted due to download of VAS Name -HUNGAMA , Amount -5/ six times, Deduction Date - 02/10/2014 , 2/09/2014, 7/09/2014, 14/09/2014, 20/09/2014 and 26/09/2014 through WAP portal. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in"

Oct 13, 2014

Hi Sayantan Ghosh,

Oct 13, 2014

My Aircel number is 9836000382
Im getting a constant balance deduction of Rs. 5 every week, after a sms "Thanks for using Aircel service."

Last two balance deduction was on 26th Sept,2014 at 18:29 hrs
and 2nd Oct, 2014 at 16:51hrs.

I have contacted Aircel complain service at 198 but they have said that there are no services which is been activated and these balance deductions where due to clicking on a web link. I asked them to explain it but every time they hung up the call telling that we are redirecting the call to senior customer care incharge. But no one picks up the phone.

I have deleted the Access Point of the internet connection for Aircel but still it deducts the amount. So right now im not able to connect to the internet. I have asked the customer care people to disable the Aircel internet but they have said that it cannot be done.

These balance deductions are happening for over 6months now and because of this Im keeping my fone balance always less than 5rs.

Pls help as soon as possible.

Oct 11, 2014

Hi Sumit Mandal,

Sumit Mandal

Oct 10, 2014

unable to connect 59059

My Aircel Sim doesn’t activate.i bought this Sim on 9th october2014.i
am trying to call this number 59059. it shows unable to connect. I
have already contacted customer care.they told me after 11 pm it will
connect.but still it shows unable to connect.please help me
MISISDN :7059154309
IMSI NO: 404911120338392
ICCID; 89919106141123383929

Sep 24, 2014

Hi Amit Ghosh,
amitghoshx

Sep 24, 2014

3G Network problem

I unable to receive 3G Network in my location facing huge kind of etwork problem that's why i am unable to access internet

Dish TV - Recharge complaint
    dear sir, my VC number 015064388935. I tried to...
    Sandsshoppinghub / paytm - Refund of money
    Hi I am Vasu writing this to inform you that I have a...
    11852 - Shipment is missing in DTDC Courier
    Myself v.satyanarayanaraju from Bangalore , My family...
    Star Plus - satiyah should stop ek hasina thi should stay on
    omg why is this boring show satiyah still on starplus. its...
    pune police - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    security of property - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    TNPSC - Lost VAO Exam Hall Tickets
    Hi Sir, I have Lost My VAO exam Hall tickets. Please...
    Lava Iris Pro 30 - repeatedly on off problem
    my phone gets on off repeatedly.went to customer care...
    Ibps - entered wrong percentage if marks
    I have entered all my percentage of marks in a round...