Feb 11, 2016

Dear peali,

Kindly share your following details here:

Aircel No:
Any message upon deduction:

peali

Feb 11, 2016

balance deduction

where do i submit the details which asked here to salve my problem?

Feb 10, 2016

Dear peali,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No:
Any message upon deduction:

peali

Feb 10, 2016

balance deduction

i have recharged 109 today.. i have got the benefit of 120 DA balance and 130 mb data balance.. after that i have used gprs ,, generally it was using my data balance.. but after finishing my work, i have checked my balance,, i wash shocked,it was deducted only 5 mb from my data balance and then 62 rupees from my DA account balance..
The customer care executives are not helping me.. they are continuously giving me different kinds of excuses which are basically useless , at several times..

Feb 3, 2016

Dear Sufia sehar,

Amount Deducted:

Sufia sehar

Feb 2, 2016

Deduction of money

I does not activated any kind of services still they deducte all the money from main account which cost me so much that I fail to reach my interview on time and I list the opportunity... And when I treid calling them at there so called customer care they dint even bothered to talk... I treid more than 5 time but no response .. Hense I would request you to kindly look at the matter and take neccessary steps as early as possible

Feb 1, 2016

Hi supriyo.roy1980@gmail.com,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Feb 1, 2016

Hi Abhishek Lasker,

Abhishek Lasker

Jan 31, 2016

Balance deduction by activating unwanted services

I am Aircel user with number 8620062283.

I want to complain about the service of aircel that I received a sms on 21/01/2016 which I checked on 23/01/2016 that a Unwanted value added service activated in my number without my confirmation. It was automatically deducted more than Rs22 from my main account. I contact with Customer care they first said I activating the service by website but I am never visit any website of aircel to activated vas then he told me to call back after 6hrs as there is system issue. I ask to talk with senior executive.... call was transferred to floor manager but he is totally unaware person than an agent behave like a immature & sometime rudely.
I facing the same problem at before also.I never opted for any VAS at any time because I use this number just for Internet for which I always recharge the net pack & for talking, but it was deduct my money Unnecessary every time.
It was always feeled like a great sin to contact with customer service Executive because they were not concerned about customers. always talking rudely & cross talking. Not checked the problem thoroughly & just hands up by showing system issues.
So I request you please check the properly & do the needful. Get me refund my money.
supriyo.roy1980@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016

AIRCEL WEBSITE IS NOT OPENING SINCE 29-01-2016

DEAR SIR / MA'AM,

I AM UNABLE TO OPEN AIRCEL WEBSITE SINCE 29-01-2016 MORNING. IT IS REDIRECTING ME TO ANOTHER WEBSITE. I HAVE TAKEN A SEVERAL SCRENSHOT OF THE ISSUE AND HAD SENT IT TO THE AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE KOLKATA BUT THEY HAD RAISED A COMPLAIN (REFERENCE NO. - 1-21982866465) AND TODAY (31-01-2016) THEY INFORMED ME THAT THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. MOREOVER I HAD COMMUNICATED WITH AVG TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR ANY KIND OF VIRUS OR SPYWARE ISSUE AND IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FROM THEIR SITE THAT THERE IS NO SUCH ISSUE. EVEN FOR THIS ISSUE I AM UNABLE TO DO THE RECHARGE ONLINE THROUGH AIRCEL WEBSITE.

I WOULD REQUEST YOU PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION REGARDING THIS AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS,

SUPRIYO ROY
KOLKATA
E-MAIL: supriyo.roy1980@gmail.com

Hi IndranilDas,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Meanwhile we request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with an ID proof in order to get dupicate Sim.

IndranilDas

Jan 15, 2016

Lost sim card and to be blocked and issue me a duplicate sim against this no.

The
Kakurgachi-P-246 CIT,
Scheme No 6M Beside Archie’s Kolkata- 700054
I lost my Sim Card (Operator-Aircel)
lost on:- 13th january 2016 between 3pm to 4pm
Mobile No:- +917059572730
Sim Name:- Ashok Ganguly
Sim Address:- 16,Bagmari Lane,C.I.T Sch-IV,Manicktala
Kolkata-700054,Block-7,Flat-64.
Date of Issue -05/09/2015.

I would like an Duplicate Sim Card of the same no.+917059572730.
And block that previous Sim Card.
I wish my prayer for Previous to be Blocked, And Issue me a Duplicate Sim.
And i was willing to change my sim's name from Ashok Ganguly to Indranil Das.
(while getting the duplicate Sim like will be handing my Documents aswell as Ashok Ganguly's.too)

Indranil Das
+917278352660(Alternative no.)
32/1B,Ramkrishna Samadhi Road Kolkata-700054
(+917059572730's Operator)
Reply as soon as possible................
IndranilDas

Jan 15, 2016

lost sim card plz block and issue me a duplicate sim against this no.

The
Kakurgachi-P-246 CIT,
Scheme No 6M Beside Archie’s Kolkata- 700054
I lost my Sim Card (Operator-Aircel)
Mobile No:- +917059572730
Sim Name:- Ashok Ganguly
Sim Address:- 16,Bagmari Lane,C.I.T Sch-IV,Manicktala
Kolkata-700054,Block-7,Flat-64.
Date of Issue -05/09/2015.

I would like an Duplicate Sim Card of the same no.+917059572730.
And block that previous Sim Card.
I wish my prayer for Previous to be Blocked, And Issue me a Duplicate Sim.
And i was willing to change my sim's name from Ashok Ganguly to Indranil Das.

Indranil Das
+917278352660(Alternative no.)
32/1B,Ramkrishna Samadhi Road Kolkata-700054
(+917059572730's Operator)

Jan 6, 2016

Hi DEEPANJAN SAHA,

Please share the below details so that we can assist you better regarding your concern:

Date of recharge:

DEEPANJAN SAHA

Dec 31, 2015

Failed Transaction and Reluctance in refund

With respect to KOR16010104382400001 & KOR16010104452400003, it is being informed that both the recharges valued at 193 and 198 INR respectively through the official Aircel recharge Page for +91 7059814521. Both were 3G data pack recharges

The payments were made through SBI Maestro Debit card. This is the 8th time the issue of failed transactions has repeated while making payment through Aircel Official Website.

Repeated attempts to reach the Customer Care went futile.

Till now there has been no response from their end. All the mail responses are monitored and will be attached on the forum.

PS: Just noted that a social awareness group already exists, where people are being discouraged from using the Official Aircel portal for recharges reflecting cases of unsuccessful payments and reluctance of Refund from the company.

Dec 27, 2015

Dear sandeep16oct,

Post system check it has been found that your balance Rs. 50/- got deducted dated- 22/12/2015 due to activation of VAS - CRBT- IMI through IVR. Credit of Rs. 50/- has been posted in your A/C on 29-12-2015 and the service have been deactivated from our end dated -28/12/2015 .

Dec 25, 2015

aircel

Dear sandeep16oct,

sandeep16oct

Dec 24, 2015

Did not register my complain after several times talked with customer care

I am using aircel sim. Aircel is cut my balance Rs 50.00 several times and send sms that activated value added services (dailer tune) automatically.
But when I complaint about that issue to customer care, they made me fool that they said that they lounged complain and my balance will be refunded within 8 hours. But it did not refund after 8 hours. When I again complain about that they also said same words (that they lounged complain and my balance will be refunded within 8 hours). When i told please give me registered complaint number they told that they send me sms which contain complain number. I received sms but it had not any registered complaint no.
I called customer care 100 times, but they replied same. They had done it continuously for three months (October, November and December 2015). I have recorded some calls that l had talk to customer care.
I will be thankful if you take some necessary action in my favour.

mobile: 8622943448
email: chaubey.sandeep1@gmail.com
sandeep16oct

Dec 24, 2015

Did not register my complain after several times talked with customer care
I will be thankful if you take some necessary action in my favour.

Dec 18, 2015

Dear tapas hait,

Amount Deducted:

tapas hait

Dec 17, 2015

unwanted pack suddenly activate and balance suddenly reduce by 25 rupees

I want my cash back immediately as soon as possible

Dec 14, 2015

Hi balubala18,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dec 4, 2015

Dear balubala18,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Specific location/everywhere (address required for specific location):
Indoor / Outdoor/ Basement/ Any particular time interval or through the day
Duration since facing issue:

balubala18

Dec 3, 2015

Aircel signal full down

As i am doing work from home . To login to client portal i will be getting authentication call. But to Aircel tower signal full down , am not receiving authentication calls..Its affecting my work deliverables.

Area: Kalatheeswaran Koil Street (Chetty Street),
Puducherry - 605001

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.Let me know your suggestion on this.

Nov 25, 2015

Dear Debojyoti Guha,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223.

Jet Airways - Refuse to provide service after full payment
    I booked a two way ticket from Dubai to Bhopal, from Jet...
    Dave Gray Hospital - kidney
    Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health care...
    Dominion Technology Services Pvt Ltd - Technical team not responding
    Hi, I almost contact your Technical Team 4 5 times. I...
    mp online - Serving Expired beverage/food
    I would like to bring this to your notice that a hotel in...
    UPSC - regarding roll no of cds2
    lost my roll no lost my roll no lost my admit card of...
    Videocon D2H - Videocon D2H - crating problem in service and making money...
    Hi, We purchase Vediocon D2H set top box last two...
    Vodafone - Return my money back rupees 4000
    Hi Team.. I am using vodafone no 9884280123.. instead...
    RRB secunderabad - SPELLING MISTAKE IN MY NAME
    SIR, I AM GOUTAM PD SINGH.S/O JAWAHAR PD SINGH, i...