Aug 29, 2016

Dear Customer(p00283123),

As per our concerned team, you have made outgoing call without any booster pack. Hence, you have been charged as per tariff.

Dear Jitendra Saha,

We would like to inform that you have recharged with RC 61 on 09-08-2016 at 11:34 (benefit:-Local A2A @1.2p/2sec, A2O @1.2p/2sec & STD Standard Rate 60 Days (1st 60 Sec 1.2p/sec of the Day) + 100 MB 3G data (validity - 30 days) + 20 mins per Day Local A2A minute free between 00:00 am – 6:00 am validity - 30 days).

As per CDR, balance of Rs.40.53 (not Rs.20) got deducted for outgoing call to this(sample number:- 85849#####, 98044#####, 85849#####) total call duration 6441 sec, from 8/17/2016 AT 7:28:32 PM to 8/22/2016 AT 2:32:18 PM (before balance Rs.40.53 & after balance Rs.0.00). So, charging found correct & no waiver applicable in this regard.

Dear Customer(p00283123),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Any message received upon deduction:

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear PAYEL NANDI,

We would like to request you please share the Gift offer sms received from which number.

p00283123

Aug 24, 2016

Balance deducted INR 120

Dear Team

Today I received a call and INR 120 is deducted from my balance. Your customer care team is just entertain with me. I activated Donot Disturb plan still those kind of calls how they connected. I need refund of my amount. If not possible revert me I will choose other operator easily by 1900(PORT).

Number: 9842032084

Aug 23, 2016

Dear Jitendra Saha,

Mode of recharge:

Transaction ID:

Recharge Date:

jit.vicky@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016

Amount dedecuted twice and rate cutter is not working

Amount RS 20 has deducted frequently from my account (Mobile No: 8013072326). When i asked customer care executive they always saying server is down and this way i did not get any solution. I also recharge with rate cuter but it is not working and again called to CCU but same answer yersterday(22th August 2016).

Please resolve the issue otherwise i need to chnage service provider.

Aug 19, 2016

Dear PAYEL NANDI,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date of offer message received:

Recharge Date:

Mode of recharge:

Transaction ID:

PAYEL NANDI

Aug 18, 2016

net recharge

Sir, I got a message on 18/08/2016 from aircel saying that there is a gift offer for my no. that is 1 GB data for 146. When I recharged I got only 500 MB. Not 1 GB. My no. is 7059179347. I want my full data. Otherwise I'll reject this number. Please take any step for this.

net recharge

Aug 12, 2016

Dear Aakash Roy,

We would like to inform you that RS 38/- is a off net rate cutter. Therefore, you will not get main balance and benefits provided from this recharge pack is reduced call rate ( benefit All local calls @ 1.2p / 2sec).

Thanks and Regards,

Aug 11, 2016

Dear Aakash Roy,

We would like to inform you that PF balance (promo balance) can not be transferred to main balance. Also, PF balance can be used same as the main balance for voice, SMS and internet but, you can not use PF balance to activate any service.

Aakash Roy

Aug 10, 2016

Recharge

I have recharged RS 38 but I didn't get my balance, that has recharged to p.f balance, I want my balance back, please...
My Phone number is- 7278451185

Aug 9, 2016

Dear raju9982,

As per our concerned team, recharge of INR 50/- was successful on your number and you have received INR 40.48/- on 4/8/2016 at 09:42 via E-recharge Transaction ID: 08116080409422400026.

Aug 8, 2016

Dear Mouma De,

Aircel No.:

Amount Deducted:

Aug 8, 2016

Dear raju9982,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Mouma De

Aug 6, 2016

deduction of balance

Respected sir
Aircel did not informed me about the black out day on 7/8/2015.
I have not received any call or sms about this.so I lost my total balance although I have free call promo recharged.they are cheating all the customer making them fool.
Me MOUMA DE
Email-subratade15166@gmail.com
raju9982

Aug 6, 2016

money deducted recharge not happen

I am Raju Ghosh. My Aircel mobile number 7278518375. On 4 th august recharge ₹50 from axis bank tranction number #431830472.In mobile balance ₹50 not rechrge came.The rechage doing through Aircel website.i given email ghosh.hal@gmail.com.please take necessary action

Aug 4, 2016

Dear SayakKhatua,

We would like to inform you that your service class was showing 8518_Base_2.5p benefit:-( Local calls 2.5p/Sec, STD calls 2.5p/Sec, Landline calls L/N 3p/sec sms :-local Re1, National Rs 1.5, International Rs 5 ).

Your balance got deducted Rs.48.50 for sending STD SMS from 7/15/2016 at 9:24:32 AM to 8/4/2016 at 1:26:47 AM to this (sample number:-90046#####, 95829#####,99326#####) (before balance Rs.95.15 & after balance Rs.5.00) and also your balance got deducted Rs.46.09 for outgoing call to this(sample number:-94342#####,94747#####,99326#####), total call duration 1566 sec, from 7/20/2016 at 2:09:09 PM to 8/2/2016 at 5:40:33 AM, before balance Rs.93.65 & after balance Rs.11.00). As per call charges base tariff@2.5p/sec. So, charges found correct and we won't be able to post any adjustment in this regard.

And as per system Validation it was found that amount of Rs.50/- has been deducted for MASCUB1 service on 25-07-2016.
We would like to inform you that Rs.50/- has been credited back to your account.

Aug 3, 2016

Dear SayakKhatua,

Aug 2, 2016

Dear abhijoy,

Aircel No.:

SayakKhatua

Aug 1, 2016

Illegal SMS cost charged

My mobile no is 9804422190.Aircel charged multiple times in a day of my last sent sms cost. Suppose today in morning i sent an sms to a number now till i send next sms in my awareness, aircel charged that cost multiple times suppose 7 to 8 times in a day. So that more than 90 rs charged from my main balance but i did not sent any sms what are charged multiple times. I complaint to 9804012345 first and they told me for switch on/off my mobile its happened. What a fishy explanation. Again i connected to that number and the reply was we are sorry please talk to my senior. after waiting more than one min they replied no senior is available please call after 1 hour. I asked any reference no or complain no but they told they can't provide me the same as they are bounded. This is the service of aircel. Now i connected to 198 and explained my problem but the reply was internal problem call after 2 hrs. so I am not a free of cost user. I pay for service.And this is the example of your service. Good. Attached Screenshot is just one screen there are more than 10 screens like that.

Illegal SMS cost charged

abhijoy

Jul 29, 2016

balance deduction

AIRCEL again deduct my mobile balance just saying that a VALUE ADDED Service is activated. But the truth is I've not activated any VAS. They have deduct 32 rs. Actually these are their habit. They did same thing previously in nov'15(ticket no #3436547 ). And again the same thing is repeated. This cause harassment of customer and wastage of valuable time. Their customer care executive, Mr. SANKALP MALIK , is also not customer friendly and well behaved. I've requested to refund my rupees back and he arrogantly replied that he cant.
I want my rupees back and Govt. should fine them a lump sum amount that they cant do this same thing again and again with me also with any other customers.

Dear Customer(Ndcomplaint),

We've checked and it has been found that your balance of Rs. 6/- got deducted on dated 23-7-2016 due to the activation of VAS FSD - Techzone. Further, Rs. 6/- has been posted in your A/C from our end dated on - 2626/07/2016. Also, the service has been deactivated.

Dear Customer(Ndcomplaint),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the "Date & Time of deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

Dear Customer(Khusbu001),

We regret that we won't be able to help you in this regard. However, we suggest you to ignore such calls in future. Also, please restrain from sharing your no. with untrusted sources. Further you can register a police complaint against such numbers.

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

OCTANE INFOSOLUTION PVT LTD - OCTANE VERY GOOD COMPANY
    I WORK HERE FOR ALMOST LAST 2 YEARS. THE SENIORS...
    VMOU KOTA - to get provisional certificate
    management of vmou kota rawatbhata is very loose and...
    Fastrack Watch - 4 month till problem not solve of my watch after visiting...
    Dear Steve Please share your phone number or email id,...
    BASIL INTERNATIONAL LTD - satya narayan karmakar & his team maadarchuut.
    maadarchuut....satya narayan karmakar,,,& his team...
    Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board, sidhi - New connection
    Dear sir, I want to take parmanent electricity connection...
    Municipality tax - ward list and name
    Dear Madam/ Sir, Kindly give the Hosur Municipality...
    UPTU - fees withdrawl
    hello sir yet i am unable to receive any message f...
    Bharti Airtel Limited - Recharge not done through Airtel money app. but bank...
    I have done an recharge through Airtel money app. but the...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - idea coverage
    Sir I have complain many times that idea coverage is very...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal cheating customers
    Snapdeal cheating customers and not giving refund.