Avi Sjunction

Oct 31, 2014

Aircel, poor 3G coverage; call drop

My self Arvind; from Jharkhand My Aircel no : 9135596969; i switched my no. from other operator with you thinking that i will be getting good, reasonable data packs & cheap call rates but unfortunately, my hope is depleting.
i am facing lots of problem on my no. starting from network, i.e call drop, 3G network poor coverage always fluctuating from 100% signal strength to 0%, its like signal coming & going in my city area, aircel.com recharge site spl data pack not going through, if any how done then not getting any confirmation sms for that, even if by calling cust. care it is confirmed, then from my phone USSB 3G data pack bal is not showing, giving error msg....tried all the codes given from your side like, *130#, *122*122# etc; now im in total mess; what to do & how to continue use; your service.
i request you to kindly look in to this serious matter in our Area.

Note : Several Times tried recharging from your site on 16-10-14 & 18-10-14. (tried Recharge Amt. 193 Data pack, shown ur site.)
Every time Money got deducted from my bank. But recharge not done. Money was again credited back in my bank A/C.
Today also i tried to recharge but again failed. i Don't understand what's the problem with it. (tried Recharge Amt. 393 Data pack, shown ur site.) My Aircel no : 9135596969

Oct 28, 2014

Hi Vivek.k,

vivek.v

Oct 26, 2014

Balance deduction

I have recharged whatsapp pa.ck rs37 and i used only whatsapp but aircel took 22rs from my main balance.Now my balance is 0.So give my money back into my main account
Online_CST

Oct 20, 2014

Hi Sayantan Ghosh,

Oct 20, 2014

Balance Deduction

These are the additional details of the date and time in which Aircel has deducted 5rs on phone 9836000382 which I have in record.

30/08/2014 at 02:23
26/08/2014 at 10:00
13/08/2014 at 08:37
31/07/2014 at 06:36
17/07/2014 at 15:47
09/07/2014 at 17:01

Kindly look into it. I know the problem, I also know the symptoms, the reason of given this complain is to get a solution.
Please give me a solution of this problem.

Oct 17, 2014

Balance Deduction

This thing has happened more than 6times Aircel.

This is your system problem. I was using Nokia 1650 previously before 10th Sept, 2014. I will look into that mobile and will give you all the details when and on which dates it has happened.

Also how can a wap thing be clicked on and activated on nokia 1650 handset is real mystery to me. Also during the period of September my internet plan of 100mb was activated. So how can this charge was deducted?

Aircel its an earnest request to you that please find the problem, its a system generated problem which is happening within a span of 6 to 7days.

If you donot believe me please check another mobile number 9433063993 this number was previously been Aircel which has been ported to IDEA recently just because of this reason of balance deduction of 5rs.

Please find a solution so that it can be stopped.
Please stop this Value added Service of Hungama in my phone if this is creating a problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Oct 14, 2014

Dear Sayantan Ghosh,

As per our system records, it has been found that your balance got deducted due to download of VAS Name -HUNGAMA , Amount -5/ six times, Deduction Date - 02/10/2014 , 2/09/2014, 7/09/2014, 14/09/2014, 20/09/2014 and 26/09/2014 through WAP portal. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Email us @aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in"

Oct 13, 2014

Hi Sayantan Ghosh,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

Oct 13, 2014

My Aircel number is 9836000382
Im getting a constant balance deduction of Rs. 5 every week, after a sms "Thanks for using Aircel service."

Last two balance deduction was on 26th Sept,2014 at 18:29 hrs
and 2nd Oct, 2014 at 16:51hrs.

I have contacted Aircel complain service at 198 but they have said that there are no services which is been activated and these balance deductions where due to clicking on a web link. I asked them to explain it but every time they hung up the call telling that we are redirecting the call to senior customer care incharge. But no one picks up the phone.

I have deleted the Access Point of the internet connection for Aircel but still it deducts the amount. So right now im not able to connect to the internet. I have asked the customer care people to disable the Aircel internet but they have said that it cannot be done.

These balance deductions are happening for over 6months now and because of this Im keeping my fone balance always less than 5rs.

Pls help as soon as possible.

Oct 11, 2014

unable to connect 59059

My Aircel Sim doesn’t activate.i bought this Sim on 9th october2014.i
am trying to call this number 59059. it shows unable to connect. I
have already contacted customer care.they told me after 11 pm it will
connect.but still it shows unable to connect.please help me
MISISDN :7059154309
IMSI NO: 404911120338392
ICCID; 89919106141123383929

Sep 24, 2014

Hi Amit Ghosh,
We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in to help you.
amitghoshx

Sep 24, 2014

3G Network problem

I unable to receive 3G Network in my location facing huge kind of etwork problem that's why i am unable to access internet

AIrcel

Hi Nilu Dut,

AIrcel

Hi Mohan,

we hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,
aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in
NILU DUTT

Sep 5, 2014

more than 10 days over but data balance not refunded,, and they are showing wrong excuse that my mobile switch off

Mr. sourav, How may I assist you regarding Data or Internet ?
[10:00] sourav: sir i recharge my no 9851038006 of Rs-14 fb pack but it is not work
[10:00] sourav: ?????????
[10:01] sourav: ????????????
[10:01] sourav: ????????????
[10:01] sourav: ?????????????
[10:01] Goutham: I would be assisting you on the same.
[10:01] sourav:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[10:01] sourav:?????????????????????????????????????????????
[10:01] sourav: ???????????????????????????????
[10:01] Goutham: Sir may i know the handset model number
[10:02] sourav: i complain on this issue more than 100 times
[10:02] sourav: c2-01
[10:02] sourav: nokia
[10:03] Goutham: Sir have you installed FB application in your hand set
[10:03] sourav: they say that they call me but I'm not getting any call from you
[10:04] sourav: yes
[10:04] sourav: my data not added
[10:04] sourav: in my a/c
[10:04] Goutham: As i am checking here their no plan is activated on your number
[10:05] sourav: but i recharge this on 27 th august
[10:06] sourav: when i call to you then you say that it refunded with in 24 hre but it spend more than 10 days
[10:07] Goutham: Please be online for 2 minutes while I check the details
[10:07] sourav: how much time you check this ,,,it cross 10 days already
[10:08] sourav: how you behave with your customer????
[10:09] Goutham: Thank you for being online
[10:10] sourav: at first you check how many times I complain in this issue????
[10:10] Goutham: Sir as i am checking here your complaint as bean closed
[10:10] sourav: with out solving this problem how they close the issue???
[10:12] sourav: on 4th sept I talk to your representative and he said it is refunded with in 8 pm
[10:12] sourav: but not refun
[10:12] sourav: refund
[10:13] sourav: is this balance refunded by you or not???
[10:14] sourav: ???
[10:15] sourav: it is too much...
[10:15] Goutham: Sir for that you have to call to 198 for refund
[10:15] Goutham: Sir your complaint remarks As discussed with the customer, he does not have any network issue. He is having some balance deduction issue. 11.55 am on 03-09-14.
[10:15] sourav: hoe much time
[10:16] sourav: how much time
[10:16] sourav: I already spend more then 20 rupee to back Rs-14
[10:17] sourav: already call more than 10 times
[10:17] Goutham: Sir may i know what is the error message your getting while your going to open FB
[10:18] sourav: main a/c balance deducted
[10:19] Goutham: Sir may i know waht is their in a APN
[10:19] sourav: you check how many times I complain you?
[10:19] sourav: APN means???
[10:21] Goutham: Sir i request you to please check this settings
[10:21] Goutham: * 1. Select Main Menu.
* 2. Select Settings.
* 3. Select Configuration.
* 4. Select Default configuration settings.
* 5. Highlight Profile (Ex. Ao) you want to Delete and press Options.
* 6. Select Delete.
* 7. Press Yes to delete profile.
[10:21] sourav: I'm just dissapointed from your aircel service
[10:26] sourav: ??????????
[10:26] sourav: ????????????
[10:26] sourav: ???????????
[10:26] sourav: ????????????
[10:27] Goutham: Sir i will arrange a callback from may consent team i request you to please wait
[10:28] sourav: how much time 1 month or 1 year???
[10:28] Goutham: Sir i requested you to please wait for EOD you will get a call
[10:29] sourav: plz check
[10:29] sourav: 1-16669532971
[10:30] Goutham: Sir these are the remarks Called the customer at 11.27 am,2.08 pm on 01-09-14 , phone was switched off,could not able to figure it out the issue of the customer. Hence close the complaint as a non contactable case.
[10:30] sourav: then 1-16698196231
[10:30] sourav: and this no
[10:31] sourav: ??????????
[10:31] sourav: ???????
[10:31] Goutham: Sir these are the remarks Called the customer at 11.27 am,2.08 pm on 01-09-14 , phone was switched off,could not able to figure it out the issue of the customer. Hence close the complaint as a non contactable case.
[10:32] sourav: and also 1-16698344031
[10:33] sourav: what you say that I'm mad??????
[10:33] Goutham: Sir these are the remarks As discussed with the customer, he does not have any network issue. He is having some balance deduction issue. 11.55 am on 03-09-14.
[10:34] sourav: i provide you 2 mobile no 1 mail id
[10:34] sourav: you did not contact me
[10:34] sourav: this is a wrong excuse
[10:35] sourav: finally you say it is refundable or not????
[10:35] sourav: ????????
[10:36] sourav: why you did not understand
Goutham: is typing ...
NILU DUTT

Sep 5, 2014

sir i recharge my no 9851038006 of Rs-14 fb pack but it is not work ,,my data not added in my a/c and I already complain more than times

sourav, How may I assist you regarding Data or Internet ?
[10:54] Vamhsi: Welcome to Aircel Live Chat Service Mr. Sourav, you are chatting with Vamshi.
[10:54] sourav: good morning sir/mam
[10:56] Vamhsi: Very Good Morning Sir.
[10:56] Vamhsi: Sir,Awaiting your response.
[10:56] sourav: sir i recharge my no 9851038006 of Rs-14 fb pack but it is not work
[10:56] Vamhsi: We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
[10:57] Vamhsi: May i know what error you are getting?
[10:57] sourav: and i already complain but till now there are no solution
[10:57] sourav: it not work
[10:59] Vamhsi: Sorry to inform you that as i checked, there is no data pack activated on your number.
[10:59] Vamhsi: I request you to recharge for a data pack and try.
[10:59] sourav: when i open fb from a particular application,then balance deducted from my main a/c
[10:59] Vamhsi: Sir, as you don't have data balance you are being charged for data usage from Main balance.
[11:00] sourav: yes sir i already recharge Rs-14 fb pack but it not work
[11:01] sourav: sir i already complain for this,but no solution provide me
[11:01] Vamhsi: May i know when you have recharged?
[11:01] sourav: 27th august
[11:02] Vamhsi: Kindly share the reference number?
[11:03] sourav: easy pack
[11:04] Vamhsi: May i know have you got any confirmation SMS?
[11:04] sourav: yes
[11:05] Vamhsi: I request you to stay online for 2 minutes while I browse the system for the required information.
[11:05] sourav: ok sir
[11:07] Vamhsi: As our Applications are taking some more time, i request you to be online.
[11:08] sourav: ok
[11:09] Vamhsi: Thank you for being online.
[11:09] sourav: ok
[11:09] Vamhsi: Sir as i checked, there is no data pack activated on your account?
[11:10] sourav: sir i have a complain no
[11:10] Vamhsi: May i know where you have a raised complaint? Have you raised complaint by calling 121 or 198 or here on Chat desk?
[11:11] sourav: 9851012345
[11:12] sourav: and they said to me that solve with in 24 hours
[11:12] sourav: but not solve
[11:13] Vamhsi: Sorry sir, as checked the complaint is closed and comments mentioned as follows.
[11:13] sourav: SR#1-16651661853 this is the complain no
[11:14] Vamhsi: Kindly have a look at the below comments given for your Complaint as a resolution.
[11:15] Vamhsi: As per Minsat customer recharged with Rs14 face book pack on 27-8-14 at 12.18 which he got (100 mb data in 2G/3G for 28 days , for face book use only).As per Cdr customer used gprs in 2g on 28-Aug-2014 at 09:39:46 for .0149 mb and was charged Rs.0.04(before balance Rs.8.54 & after balancwe Rs.8.50).As customer used other site not facebook site so main balance chraged as per default charges of GPRS rate as 10paise/10KB. So charging found correct.Customer is not eligible for waiver.
[11:16] sourav: as i recharge my no of Rs-14 fb pack so it must be worked,otherwise aircel is blamed for this
[11:17] sourav: no sir i opened this by a particular application
[11:17] Vamhsi: Sir, as you are not able to use Face book also i request you to allow me to raise a complaint on the same.
[11:17] Vamhsi: Kindly share alternate number and mail id.
[11:18] sourav: i already complain 2 times sir
[11:18] sourav: so plz sir it activate as soon as possible
[11:19] Vamhsi: Sir, as i checked you were complaint for being charged from main balance for data usage not for Face book.
[11:19] sourav: as i recharged this pack on 27 aug so i think it worked on this day
[11:20] sourav: no no..... both also
[11:20] Vamhsi: If you are being charged for even Face book also please allow me o take a complaint on the same.
[11:20] sourav: i think this mistake arise from your side
[11:21] sourav: ok but kindly sir it activated soon
subhajoy

Aug 31, 2014

Balance deduction/misbehave of customer care representative

Suddenly I found my mobile account balance reduced from Rs 50 (approx) to Rs 20.00 (approx). Immediately I called to customer care and request to tell me the reason but neither they told me the reason nor refunded the money. I also received a text message that caller tune has been activated to my mob. But I haven't requested any such services After a while again I noticed my balance reduced to Rs.1. Again I called.This time customer care representative told me that I accessed to chargeable website. But I did not access such sites. I would like to request you to refund me the money as early as possible. And also request to behave with the customers fairly.
Mohan123456789

Aug 24, 2014

worst service

Iam Mohan, I have bought a new postpaid aircel sim, and so I have tried dialing 59059 (for verificaon) for entire day and thus I hear d tone, says that they are experiensing heavy traffic....... I wonder r u guys travelling in d Mount road....., worst service ever provided by mankind
B DUTTA

Aug 11, 2014

Unwanted service provided and charged

Unwanted service provided and charged
How to unsubscribe Glam Diva pack?
Susobhan Mandal

Jul 31, 2014

balance deduction

My name is Susobhan. My AIRCEL number is 8013******. Whenever i recharge my aircel number, aircel deducts my balance by 5 or 10 rs. When i asked customer care to refund my money, they ignored and ask me to do whatever i want. They said u have downloaded from hungama what the f***. I am a software engineer i know how to use mobile. This is totally cheating.
punnya

Jul 28, 2014

unable to recive call as it says my number doesnt exiat

I have been using Aircel since 4months while,today I moved in to Kolkata Bt now I am unable to recive calls as it says the dialer end thathat my number doesnt exist while I am able to make calls I m. In roaming at Kolkata please help I need ur service at this peak point
iamsham

Jul 25, 2014

Mobile balance deduction complaint

I am writing today to complain for the balance deduction in my Aircel
number (7687882690) without any reason on 25th July, 2014. This is not
the first time aircel had deducted my balance without any reason. Most
of the time they are busy. Today I got some of them over phone but all
gave me lots of fake reasons. After that they told me that they are
going to transfer my call to the senior supervisor, but almost 3 times
they kept me on hold for around 10mins and then hang up the call.
After that the number busy again.

I trust this is not the way AIRCEL Company wishes to conduct business
with valued customers—I have been with AIRCEL since it started
providing services in Kolkata. I had another number before and have
never encountered such treatment before as I am facing nowadays.
look forward to hearing from you soon.
Drucillia Somerhalder Salvatore

Jul 23, 2014

Deduction Of Balance Without Any Cause

I am using Aircel Sim (Mobile No.- 9804644746) and Aircel is deducting from my main balance without any cause.It happend 2-3 years ago.But after I did complain it stopped.But this has been started again.My net pack 148 is available.Today I had 41 rupees balance but now it shows that I have 25.02 rupees balance.I havn't call or message anyone since morning.I called customer care numerous times but they are either the line comes busy or they can't give me a proper answer.Its almost getting out of my hand.More than 500 rupees of mine has been deducted from my balance since last 5-6 months.I need answer,no VAS nothing is activated in my phone.Then why deducting? If you don't take any action or atleast give some of my money back in my balance then I havn't any choice.I have to take an action against Aircel.
M.Kar.
tarak1980

Jul 18, 2014

unnecessary balance deduction

Sir I am a prepaid connection holder of aircel network but they are deducting my balance on the reason that I am using internet on mobile but I have not done that .They also said to me that I have downloaded some thing from my mobile and cut Rs: 5/- from my mobile balance. I have made complaints to them several times but they are continuing to do their work. Please help in this regard. My mobile number is 9614968635 and I am residing at ashoknagar.

LIC HFL - UPDATION OF PERMANENT ADDRESS
    MY LOAN ACCOUNT NO.IS 530100000148.MY PERMANENT ADDRESS...
    mts data card - poor speed and service by mts mblazze data car
    My mblaze datacard number is 8925814511. I have recharged...
    shophunk - LOL
    Hahahahahahahaaaaaa... I'm so amused... People, how...
    80781 - Poor conditioned buses in setc still
    This message typed out of frustration. We are struggling...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Delhivery service in Chennai
    I ordered printer on ezone on the 24th and the product is...
    ICICI Bank - fraud bank
    On 29/09/14 morning 8;00 am I tried to withdraw the money...
    Surya TV - Incorrect episode
    Hi, my name is manju I am from Canada, I daily watch the...
    http://impulsegroup.in - Innovative doing wrong things.....
    Impulse is good and it's products some of them are...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Status
    R/Sir, I have submitted my mba project synopsis ms-100...