Airtel 3G dongle

arajput

Oct 14, 2015

Airtel 3G dongle network service failure

Sent: 08/10/2015 01:13:40 AM
Subject: Re: Complaint No 65252335 AIRTEL DATACARD NO. 7042569397>PAYMENT DUE DATE IS APPROACHING FOR YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE.

Dear Airtel support,

Airtel Datacard no. 7042569397 not working!

As discussed with technical support executive with reference to my complaint
nos. 65252335, 64721009 etc..since last month my Airtel datacard is not
working at all on 3G due to your poor network performance, packet drops and
frequent disconnection very slow speed 0.2 mbps so unable browse most of the
time in my area and also not performing up to the mark over other areas as
well. So, could not to utilize my data because of which my day to day work from
home is heavily impacted.

Therefore, request you to get my datacard network problem resolved at earliest
on high priority or don't send any Airtel bill to me as unable to you my data
plan. And, if you could not permanently resolve this datacard network issues
related to your low end DNS Servers as per your committed SLAs then take your
Airtel dongle back and refund my device cost, otherwise suggest me to look for
another vendor although I don't expect such bad network performance from Airtel
brand or need to further escalate it to consumer forums.
Expedite action is required for future relationship...

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 3:55 PM, <121@in.airtel.com> wrote:

Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email regarding network coverage issue on your
airtel data card number 7042569397.

I deeply apologise for the inconvinience caused.

Your feedback acts as the roadmap for our planning on network deployment and I
have forwarded your location details to my technical team for future network
planning.

Network enhancement involves clearance and approvals from local authorities and
some external factors owing to which it may not be possible to provide you a
specific time frame for resolving your concern.

I would like to assure you that it is our continuous endeavour to provide high
quality service to the satisfaction of all our customers.

For further queries, please email. I will be delighted to assist you.

Best Regards

your airtel mobile.

Dear Airtel support,

Airtel Datacard no. 7042569397

With reference to my complaint reference no. 64721009 and as discussed with
technical support executives since last month my Airtel datacard is not working
at all on 3 G due to your network issues and frequent disconnection very low
speed 0.2 mbps so unable browse to use my data then tell me why should I pay
regularly to you if you network is not working properly on regular basis even
my work is impacted and losing my earning because of this. Therefore, request
you to get my datacard network problem resoved at earliest on high priority to
get upcoming Airtel bill paid.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 10:01 AM, wrote:
[IMAGE]

Dear Custo
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and nobinding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Oct 8 (7 days ago)

to 121, appellate.del

Dear Vijayaraghavan,

For your kind information it's not working in other area like Dwarka/Ggn as expected SLA of Airtel committed to me and if that's the case then how it's working fine earlier delivering 5+ Mbps of speed in my area at West Delhi till 4 months of purchase and you mean within last month your Coverage feasibility at my site so much downgraded due to the multi-tower building are constructed over night within a month and Airtel could not provide stable Internet services over 3G.

I believe it's your DNS Server issue that unable to provide throughput due to increased number of your dongle customers and you have not upgraded the network prior to high traffic load even dongle not retains Internet connectivity on 3G/2G as poor performance snapshot below for your ref.

Anyways, in that case then if you could not resolve it providing dedicated Internet service keeping Airtel image then please get your Dongle returned and refund my bill paid/due for unused 4G data so that I will look for another ISP.

Looking forward for your expedite action and permanent resolution in this regard.

Oct 9 (6 days ago)

Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email regarding network coverage issues on your airtel number 7042569397.

We at airtel, use stringent measurement and control applications to ensure that the service you receive is error-free. We are simultaneously upgrading our cellular network in (state) towards making it as extensive as possible.

While it is our constant endeavor to improve the quality of our cellular network to make it as extensive as possible, we regret to inform you that we are not able to enhance the present signal strength as of now.

We regret the inconvenience faced in this regards and we also have taken your input for our future network planning. Once we come up with a new site, we will update you via relevant media.

Alternatively, for any support on your 3G/4G services, you can always call our exclusive 3G/4G toll free customer care number 18001030405.

For further queries, please do email. I would be delighted to assist you.

Oct 9 (6 days ago)

to appellate.del, 121

Dear, please suggest then till you launch new sight what should I do with your dongle device & monthly rental or should I pay you continue without using/unable to use 4G data at 0.2 Mbps speed instead of 3G services, with frequent disconnection and calling you again and again, is there any disaster happened in Airtel Mobile tower in last month or you are selling your dongle in west Delhi to cheat your existing customers giving just startup services and no ISP support or resolution after sale service, it's not acceptable as per consumer laws and even not expected from Airtel brand.

Oct 11 (4 days ago)

Greetings from airtel!

This is in reference to your email regarding network coverage for your airtel Data Card number 7042569397.

I understand your concern regarding coverage issue in your area.

I would like to inform you that, we are in the process of installing a new cell-site in your area, which should come up within next few months. This site will improve the network strength and considerably enable you to enjoy continued services. We would request you to please bear with us till then.

We thank you for taking out time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that our customers' feedback helps us improvise our services.

For further queries, please do mail.

Yours sincerely
Bhavya Annareddy
bharti airtel limited

Subject: Re: COMPLAINT NO 65252335 AIRTEL DATACARD NO. 7042569397>PAYMENT DUE DATE IS APPROACHING FOR YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE.

Dear, please suggest then till you launch new sight what should I do with your
dongle device & monthly rental or should I pay you continue without
using/unable to use 4G data at 0.2 Mbps speed instead of 3G services, with
frequent disconnection and calling you again and again, is there any disaster
happened in Airtel Mobile tower in last month or you are selling your dongle in
west Delhi to cheat your existing customers giving just startup services and no
ISP support or resolution after sale service, it's not acceptable as per
consumer laws and even not expected from Airtel brand.

Oct 12 (3 days ago)

to appellate.del

Dear Bhavya,

Please get your dongle coverage test with your technical field executive at any site in Delhi/NCR if it would really work with 3G speed without any packet/connection drop then only I may trust you about new site else could not pay rental for useless data of Airtel dongle.

Since last month I am unable to use your Airtel datacard even for couple of minutes in full 24 hour a day as unable to browse due to connection drops.

RESOLUTION ON HIGH PRIORITY IS REQUIRED????????????

1:07 PM (22 hours ago)

Dear Arajput,

This is in reference to your email regarding the network issue for your airtel data card number 7042569397.

Basis your email, please be informed as per your complaint reference number 64951494, a network site survey was conducted in your area and it was confirmed that there was adequate outdoor network coverage. However, the indoor coverage might be weak. We have also done the optimization on the current serving site.
I regret the inconvenience faced in this regards. Further, I have taken your input for our future network planning. Once we come up with a new site, we will update you via relevant media.
airtel has a very robust network and we have a state of the art infrastructure deployed to ensure continued services to our customers. Despite this, issues crop up in some cases due to several reasons: location of a building, topography, climatic conditions, handset quality, to list a few.
I understand that delay in responding to your email has caused inconvenience to you and I thank you for your patience.
Please do write for further assistance.
Customers touch points:

Level 1: Customer care: 121/198 and 121@in.airtel.com, working hours - 24/7.

Level 2: Nodal Team: nodalofficer.del@in.airtel.com and (9818334865), working hours:
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.

Level 3: Appellate Authority: appellate.del@in.airtel.com and (9958444865), working hours:9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Friday.

Please visit our website www.airtel.in for a range of products and services.

Yours sincerely
Rajiv Bhatnagar
bharti airtel limited

Sent: 12/10/2015 10:13:32 PM

Dear Bhavya,

Please get your dongle coverage test with your technical field executive at any
site in Delhi/NCR if it would really work with 3G speed without any
packet/connection drop then only I may trust you about new site else could not
pay rental for useless data of Airtel dongle.

Since last month I am unable to use your Airtel datacard even for couple of
minutes in full 24 hour a day as unable to browse due to connection drops.

RESOLUTION ON HIGH PRIORITY IS REQUIRED????????????

Vivekmk

Aug 27, 2015

Airtel Dongle Activation Delay forever

I bought a dongle with Airtel. few days back. The sales person gave wrong SIM card for the DONGLE and took the money happily. Ever after since the dongle device and SIM card were not relevantly mapped; Device activation only was successful but the SIM card network registration is unsuccessful. Hence, money will be looted whereas the network will never be connected. Hence, i want to return my device back to airtel. I want to know the procedure of returning the device back to Airtel.

I am deeply frustrated by Airtel now.

Cheers,
Vivek K
tanmaykhasbage@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015

about your bad service

I was buy HP laptop and I got HP college offer including your airtel dongle 3G in it.
And i Was went to nearby airtel office, Shegoan naka, Amravati. They don't have manner how to talk to customers.....so what will have do to get me dongle
nssankar

Jan 31, 2015

3gwifi dongle not working when out of chennai

Hi my dongle no9952989171
I brought it at chennai its working fine in Chennai when try to use at other place like Kerala its not working in roaming can u fix it.? Do I have to activate roaming for this dongle no?
Michelle daddimane

Oct 15, 2014

no one arrived for verification and not yet activated

As in my society internet connection is not available so I decided to Take dongal internet connection from Airtel as I have heard it is good but unfortunately it turned out to be totally opposite. I visited the mulund branch and purchased the dongal set and gave him the money he said a person will come on monday and visit my house for verification and activate the internet connection so I took leave from work and was waiting for them but no one arrived so I tried to call on number he gave but those numbers are not valid. I searched on net and found the back office number but no use they are so dumb they dont know anything and they told to wait next day so I waited next day but no use and today also no one has arrived yet. U Airtel people provide 3g and 4g but your service is not even like 1g pathetic. Once you got the money u don't care at all.
vishwapavan

Sep 28, 2014

airtel dongle

hi
i am using airtel dongle from a day model mf70 there is an offer on my dongle 6gb free 3g usage
i don"t have the password for Login can i know the password
harsh chauhan

Aug 3, 2014

connectivityy

i bought an airtel dongle in shimla , himachal pradesh , the dongle was working fine here , nw i hv moved over to chandigarh , punjab but my dongle is not working here ..... what is the problem and how can it be resolved ?? my dongle no is 8628828229
jax

Jun 29, 2014

airtel 4g dongle activation

i purchased 4g airtel dongle online on 26-06-2014 and submitted required documents subsequently but still awaiting for its activation why my dongle no.is 9972657618
Darshan Shah

May 21, 2013

Want to get a dongle number

Cannot find the exact number of my Airtel Dongle?? Please help me out as soon as possible. Thank You.
Dineshkumarqwerty

May 3, 2013

dongle

my airtel dongle is diconnected often ,i have to again and again connect. form today i bought 3 months back..and i lost my bill..
hmily52918

Apr 10, 2013

3g usb modem

This is Miss June from Crius Co.,Ltd which specialized in 3g modem,module and router with high quality and competitive price.OEM&ODM are supplied.Hope to cooperate with you.pls mail to june09.mao@gmail.com or chat on skype june50759

Apr 7, 2013

Airtel gave me a Faulty 3G dongle SIM

My Compliant ID is RCRCB40407782251 for the SIM No.9746641549.

I had taken Sim card specifically for the use of internet and now as they call it has Dongle sim.
I did everything as I was told and even made sure I am not in roaming when it was at the process of activation as per the present norms of Airtel Kerala.
I am calling for hours and hours talking to Karnataka and Kerala back and forth whom I doubt whether they even escalated the matter. Few people I spoke to was Ratheesh, Lalana, and Senior executive, Mr. Mani who did try to help and the few names I do not recollect The answer is simple, my sim card is not activated with 3G as it was promised and NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT has been provided till now. My dongle sim card doesn't show any range when chosen WCDMA ONLY as network.
No one in the Tech department seems to know how to fix it. Since I am in Bangalore and the sim card was taken from Kerala everyone I spoke to wants to clean their hands blaming that it is because I am in roaming and the sim card was taken from Kerala so I should call them.

I have recharged and took the sim card on March 30th 2013, and till April30th 2013.Even I expect a pro-rata adjustment of the data used for 2g when I paid for 3g.

I hope this matter is resolved ASAP.

Archana
John Mascarenhas

Mar 12, 2012

airtel 3g prepaid dongle speed and customer service issue

for the airtel prepaid 3g dongle no : 8105442531

This is in reference to my complaint numbers :
C3GSP3030419401100
C3GSP20311619732
C3GSP30304194011
C3GSP20307123152
C3GSP30307181053
C3GSP20309992455
C3GSP20311619732

Inspite of me taking a 3g connection and recharging twice for 450 Rs and 202 Rs i havent been able to get a speed of above 0.06 mbps! I have recorded the speed every day from speedtest.net and have all the data ready to share...

none of these multiple complaints have received any solution or even a call back from your back-end team when the very same was promised by your executives : Lolitha, Subramanya, Satish, Hanumesh and a couple of others whose names i didnt register... Today your executive sharan gave me his personal phone number 8608508684 and also informed me that none of the before executives had forwarded my complaint to the back end team and to quote his own words "they cheated me!".

Hope you would resolve this issue ASAP and i also expect a pro-rata adjustment of the data used for 2g when i paid for 3g...

i am completely frustrated after hours and hours of talking with executives who dont speak proper english put me on hold a multiple times, promise to transfer the calls to back-end teams put me on hold again for half hour and disconnect the call!

I've been through a lot of trouble and mental agony the last 10 days with this problem!

Aditya Iyer
krishnan

Mar 3, 2012

airtel dongle not working

i bought dongle (1) on 28th february as well as dongle (2) on 3rd march. no.9789038591 and 9840586547. both dongle has issue in speed. i am getting 3G SPEED OF FOUR KBPS NOT MBPS. 5 days waited. no relief. so much complaints raised, but not resolved my issue.

I am frustrated.

Thankyou airtel.
krishnan

Mar 1, 2012

airtel DONGLE

I bought airtel dongle No. 9789038591 two days back. I am getting only 4 KBPS speed. i have activated Rs.750 plan. Your cust. service executive is not resolving my problem

V.Subramanian

Feb 23, 2012

Dear Customer ( nobody83 ),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Feb 18, 2012

Dear Customer ( nobody83 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 14 Feb. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence .

Feb 14, 2012

Dear Customer ( nobody83 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 Feb. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...