Airtel 3G internet Dongle

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel 3G internet Dongle

Shinoj gopalan

Oct 19, 2014

Airtel is one of the waste customer i have ever seen in my life

I have purchased a 3G dongle for 950 plans, i am getting poor signals and networking issues everytime. There is no use to calling customer, customer support is from Airtel is very very very shame to say.

Useless service.....................................
jaichand

Sep 23, 2014

MY Airtel 3G dongle Post paid -no speed at all

I purchased a 3G SIM for my Dongle in Chennai -from Jafferkhanpet Out let. The sales people told me that the speed will be upto 6Mbps will 8GB is over and there after will reduce to 144Kpbs and also assured me that there is good network all over Western India. I was Disappointed . I toured western India, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmadabad for 14 days and I got Network for hardly 7 days and the speed was just below 1Mbps.

I request the Airtel authorities to take back the SIM and Return the money.
saikumar3096

Sep 17, 2014

Airtel dongle not able to receive 3G network

Hi Support,
I have been facing network issue since i have taken dongle.wher my plan i 950. Every time i call customer care, they suggest some alternatives like Go to Tools>>options>>Network>>manual refresh>>select Airtel 2G/3G and the for the time being WCDMA Airtel appear which is 3G connectionand immediately disappears after few seconds. I had also requested for visit at location but no response.airtel no:9952090148

saikumar.
debdasan

Sep 13, 2014

network problem

I purchased a dongle In may 2014 with Mobile No.7042803912 sim no.8991101401344421946. I am unable to use the same as there is no network in the area Sector-8 R.K.Puram, New Delhi. for the last two months I could not use the same. As a result, I lost Rs.655 each for two months. In this area we are unable to use our mobile phones because of net work problem. Today I am compelled to opt for a broadband connection through cable. The dongle has become useless now. All my efforts to get the problem solved through your customer care have miserably failed. You may please depute your executive to solve the net work problem in this area at the earliest. Otherwise we will be forced to opt for other mobile connections which are in 3 nos.

The balance available in my dongle connection may please be refunded or additional talk time may be given to my airtel mobile no. 9971048234.

M.Devadhasan
mob: 9971048234
Hrushikesh Jadhav

Sep 4, 2014

Airtel 3G dongle network issue in Jogeshwari east, mumbai

Hi Support,
I have been facing network issue since last 3 months. Every time i call customer care, they suggest some alternatives like Go to Tools>>options>>Network>>manual refresh>>select Airtel 2G/3G and the for the time being WCDMA Airtel appear which is 3G connectionand immediately disappears after few seconds. I had also requested for visit at location but no response.

I believe it has worst support/customer care. Email to this id adcsupport@airtelindia.com got bounced back.

Rishi
hrushikeshjadhav@gmail.com
chandan1992kr

Sep 3, 2014

network problem

My Airtel 3G Data Card No. 7042417196 has network coverage problem since 25th of Aug of 2014. I could not get full strength of the signal since then. Contacted Customer Care Cell and there is no output in their provided technical instruction.
chandan1992kr

Sep 3, 2014

network problem

My Airtel 3G Data Card No. 7042417196 has network coverage problem since 01th of sep of 2014. I could not get full strength of the signal since then. Contacted Customer Care Cell and there is no output in their provided technical instruction.
Kaushik Lekharu

Jul 10, 2014

Stupid service... getting speed of not more than 2 kbps even if its called 3G

Its enough Airtel. its really very much disgusting that trusting airtel was a BIG mistake. because i chose Airtel, I waste atleast 7-800 or even more on recharges every month. But the disgusting speed is around 2kbps. which is very much irritating. i opened the site for complaint for the first time and was shocked to see so much complains from every corner of the country. Airtel should seriously look into this matter seriously for atleast the pride of your company.
Taklu81

Jul 2, 2014

Trusted Airtel but look I was deceived

I Purchased a Airtel 3G dongle postpaid connection (950 per month plan) was told that till 6 GB the speed will be 7.2 Mbps and later 128 kbps

I am really frustrated a simple page like Google takes 2 minutes to open I think the speed is not even 128 kbps whereas I am paying for 3G connection.

My connection number is 9910012578
vikas kumar27

Jun 15, 2014

very low speed 3g dongle

i have purchased airtel dongle no: 8130072769 last month, trusting the brand. very very low speed. this is really irritating. it always shows UMTS or EDGE. no proper signal.
sumitw

Jun 15, 2014

error 500

Not working properly.Facing problems like automatic disconnection, slow speed surfing.
Shows ERROR 500 in popup window.
Kindly provide solution
sureshmca

May 29, 2014

airtel 3g dongle not working

hi,

My Airtel 3G dongle not working last one week. Warranty expire, I am searching dongle data card service centre in my town. Airtel office told no service centre for Dongle and told you can purchase another one. What business this?, First thing any body told Dongle data card is serviceable one or use on through one.

My airtel no: 8056503229

thx
Suresh
Madurai
seema roy

May 2, 2014

speed problem

I baught airtel 3g dongle connection 3 days back since den m getting speed of 0- 0.41kbps.... its a 3g speed !!!!

airtel is giving worst services ... I would like to suggest all the people who are willing to buy the same that plz dont ever buy this shit..... u will be fooled by these foxes..... hell service given by airtel.... baddest experience I ever get buying any internet service....they hav customer care executives all are ill mannerd people ....
prabal

Apr 13, 2014

3G Dongle Not Working

My 3g Dongle ( Dongle sim ID: 9741605912 ) not working, showing message "Host computer port closed", tryied and cried all the call centre last two days, but they failed to solve the problem, pls. help me in this regard

Prabal Basak
prabal.basak@jssl.in
prabal1973@gmail.com
klmurthy

Mar 26, 2014

what is Airtel doing?

I am approached by Airtel sales who look like real estate brokers, to sell the #G Dongle services.
when I searched in the internet for the issues and performance of Airtel 3G Dongle services ....I am surprised to see the flood of Complaints against Airtel.
I have decided not to go with the Airtel
mca_ashish2001

Feb 13, 2014

Pathetic- Airtel dongle unable to connect

Different errors comes up daliy with airtel 3G dongle like:
No airtel signal, device already in use, unable to connect, etc.
Pls help.

- Ashish
mca_ashish2001

Feb 13, 2014

Airtel Dongle not working

Airtel signal + connectivity is extremely poor. To add to that now it says already in use and unable to connext or other errors.
Please do neccessary else need to change to some other vendor.

- Ashish
ArunKumar7707

Nov 20, 2013

Speed is below 2G instead of 3G & Misbehaved by Customer care

My Mobile number is 8130308721

This is regarding the pathetic customer-care service and manner-less behave of your representatives.
I have taken the 3G connection against corporate scheme and number got activated on 14-Nov-13 but that day connection was running on EDGE instead of 3G.

To get it correct I have called up to your customer care and got assurance to resolve the issue asap.
Time: 11/13/2013 11:25:55 PM
Reference no. is 53752298, registered on 14-NOV-2013 00:27

Very next day I Got the Call from your agency and they have asked the status of Data Speed and I clearly confirmed that it’s still showing EDGE & getting speed of 0-12kbps.
I again got the Call from your agency dated 16-Nov-13 and they raised earlier question and my answer was the same.

On 18-Nov-2013 evening I have called up on your customer care number and got surprised to know that above reference number got closed with remarks that Customer has informed us now speed is Ok.

Above statement was given by Balbir Singh and his behavior also was very rude when I requested him to transfer the line to your line manager or floor in-charge because you are not addressing my query properly.

1 ) He told me today team leader is on leave.
2 ) He put me on Long Hold.
3 ) After long hold Ajay Singh has attended the call and said I’m the Line Manager. I have find-out his realty based on his knowledge & communicating way that he is just a executive and I told him that don’t try to make me Fool you are not any senior person because your way of handling the query very terrible.
4) Ajay Singh drop the call without saying anything.

I have again Called up and this time Mr. Md. Ali has attended the call he was very nice interms of dealing a customer.
Then I confirmed to me that Both (Balbir Sigh & Ajay Singh) are executives only and issued the below reference number.

Time: 11/18/2013 10:27:27 PM
Reference no. is F1394827423,registered on 18-NOV-2013 22:11

Now I have 2 queries & 1 request.

1st Query : - By When Speed Related issue will resolve.
2nd Query : - What action you are going to take against such representatives and agencies those are providing wrong information.

Request : - I will not pay any bill till the time 3G not provided and billing cycle must be from 3G activation not from 14-Nov-2013.
snehalk6

Oct 8, 2013

Harrassement by airtel

I bought 3g dongle data card number 9987639214 from one of the airtel executive who called me & explained me completely a wrong plan. She told me ill get 7 Gb data @ 3g speed & later unlimited @ kbps speed which is completely wrong. When i tried to call her about the same , she did not take my call.

Airtel call centre excutives dont know where to launch complaint regarding this, they kept giving me different numbers. After calling 5-6 different number, when i told them my problem they denied responsibility

Due to this high level of disappointment I decided to close connection, I went to airtel vashi gallery & gave them in writing that i want to close this plan & do not want to receive any further bills, & paid amount what airtel gallery guy told me.

Now airtel is again calling me & asking me to pay bill, for month which i never used & they say it always come for one extra month ... why i wasnt asked to pay that amount at the gallery & why their executives didn tell me anything about this if it was so obvious.

Now I am getting call from lawyer .... never knew a good telecom company can go to this level to harrass customer.

I dont understand why i should pay twice because you hire any one to represent you & who give any false information on behalf of you . Firstly that lady who call us & give wrong information, then airtel gallery guy who tell everything is settled & give receipt.

When I had talk with your customer care executive, I said am ready to pay bill provided you give me an apology & give me writing that this will be the last bill. You guys didn't show any interest in this. I want a guarantee if I pay this amount airtel will never call me regarding same matter.

Pl understand I dont have time for all this, provide me necessary document which ends my pain of dealing with you & I will pay your amount.
salaoddin khatib

Sep 3, 2013

No network connection

My dongle nos is 8452040994. From One week my connection is showing no network.I have went to airtel gallery at garegaon(w) for help,but I did not get any help they told me that system id down go to Malad's gallery,I went they sent me back to goregaon's gallery.I think it is very irresponsible behaviour & a very worst customer srevice,when they don't have any basic infrastructure required for service centre then how airtel is allowing them to continue,always their system is down I am very much disappointed with the service.I think I have chosen the worst network of ever.
pankajsoni

Jun 24, 2013

speed is below 2g instead of 3g

Hi all
This is pankaj soni ,I am using your airtel dongle with 3g connection .But i have been facing that problem for last 15 days
.I have complaint so many time to your cust care ex but still I am facing that problem .My airtel connection no is 9971198746.
I just want to confirm you that if your airtel team is not able to slove that problem then let me know and its very shame for your repoted airtel company .thats all
warm regards
PANKAJ SONI
nilam vetale

Jun 23, 2013

network

no network is present on my airtel 3G dongle my no.9096150336
vishalkumar

May 21, 2013

connection interuption after regular interval

I am using internet by inserting airtel SIM in dongle with 2G connection using internet in Personal computer, internet is working sometime almost OK but few times signal lost completely and which results in connection lost.

Kindly help me and guide me how can i get rid off this problem,
my contact no. 08872422430
mandiya

May 17, 2013

auto desconnecting and connecting problem

i bought a airtel 3g dongle with no 8473875251 2 weeks ago...but 4 or 5 days later i faced the auto disconnecting and connecting problem.... it happens again and again after 1-2mins later.. ........within 5 min the device is disconnected and connected maximum 3-4 times . so i cannot do any thing properly .....so i want a proper solution ....
pxr

May 6, 2013

require warrenty card

I have purchased airtel modem under the plan of Rs.750 for 5GB your executive has come to give it at my place but the warranty card along with it was not signed so i gave him back to get it signed and give me but i hav not recived it after 15 days also ur executive don't recieve the calls also had filled the complaint at ur website of 121@in.airtel.com bt that to was closed without solving and the height is that i didn't recived ny call also from customer care how can u close the complaint without even calling the person.
MY dongel no:8451916977

parcel - Phone not responding
    Customer Service in the office is not responding.
    passport - Delay in processing of Passport
    Dear Sir, I had applied for fresh passport and...
    MICROMAX CANVAS A1 android - MICROMAX CANVAS A1 NOT SUPORT FOR GPRS
    Dear sir, I have purchase MICROMAX CANVAS A1...
    bank - Appointment
    Two fils are attach with us
    Airtel - web side and reacharge amount issue
    Sir, EasyMobileRecharge.com...
    Blue Dart - Poor Services
    My Waybill No : 69185820270 Reference No :...
    LAVA MOBILE - Iris X1 query addressed
    Dear Customers, For Iris X1 related query, please visit...
    365961 - illegial Shop construction in parking area
    illegial Shop construction in parking area Dear...
    Videocon D2H - deactivate some unuse channels
    DEAR SIR I WANT TO DEACTIVATE SOME UNUSED CHANNELS SO I...
    passport - MISSENT
    HI, please check below. its very urgent Detailed...