Airtel 3G internet Dongle

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel 3G internet Dongle

prabal

Apr 13, 2014

3G Dongle Not Working

My 3g Dongle ( Dongle sim ID: 9741605912 ) not working, showing message "Host computer port closed", tryied and cried all the call centre last two days, but they failed to solve the problem, pls. help me in this regard

Prabal Basak
prabal.basak@jssl.in
prabal1973@gmail.com
klmurthy

Mar 26, 2014

what is Airtel doing?

I am approached by Airtel sales who look like real estate brokers, to sell the #G Dongle services.
when I searched in the internet for the issues and performance of Airtel 3G Dongle services ....I am surprised to see the flood of Complaints against Airtel.
I have decided not to go with the Airtel
mca_ashish2001

Feb 13, 2014

Pathetic- Airtel dongle unable to connect

Different errors comes up daliy with airtel 3G dongle like:
No airtel signal, device already in use, unable to connect, etc.
Pls help.

- Ashish
mca_ashish2001

Feb 13, 2014

Airtel Dongle not working

Airtel signal + connectivity is extremely poor. To add to that now it says already in use and unable to connext or other errors.
Please do neccessary else need to change to some other vendor.

- Ashish
ArunKumar7707

Nov 20, 2013

Speed is below 2G instead of 3G & Misbehaved by Customer care

My Mobile number is 8130308721

This is regarding the pathetic customer-care service and manner-less behave of your representatives.
I have taken the 3G connection against corporate scheme and number got activated on 14-Nov-13 but that day connection was running on EDGE instead of 3G.

To get it correct I have called up to your customer care and got assurance to resolve the issue asap.
Time: 11/13/2013 11:25:55 PM
Reference no. is 53752298, registered on 14-NOV-2013 00:27

Very next day I Got the Call from your agency and they have asked the status of Data Speed and I clearly confirmed that it’s still showing EDGE & getting speed of 0-12kbps.
I again got the Call from your agency dated 16-Nov-13 and they raised earlier question and my answer was the same.

On 18-Nov-2013 evening I have called up on your customer care number and got surprised to know that above reference number got closed with remarks that Customer has informed us now speed is Ok.

Above statement was given by Balbir Singh and his behavior also was very rude when I requested him to transfer the line to your line manager or floor in-charge because you are not addressing my query properly.

1 ) He told me today team leader is on leave.
2 ) He put me on Long Hold.
3 ) After long hold Ajay Singh has attended the call and said I’m the Line Manager. I have find-out his realty based on his knowledge & communicating way that he is just a executive and I told him that don’t try to make me Fool you are not any senior person because your way of handling the query very terrible.
4) Ajay Singh drop the call without saying anything.

I have again Called up and this time Mr. Md. Ali has attended the call he was very nice interms of dealing a customer.
Then I confirmed to me that Both (Balbir Sigh & Ajay Singh) are executives only and issued the below reference number.

Time: 11/18/2013 10:27:27 PM
Reference no. is F1394827423,registered on 18-NOV-2013 22:11

Now I have 2 queries & 1 request.

1st Query : - By When Speed Related issue will resolve.
2nd Query : - What action you are going to take against such representatives and agencies those are providing wrong information.

Request : - I will not pay any bill till the time 3G not provided and billing cycle must be from 3G activation not from 14-Nov-2013.
snehalk6

Oct 8, 2013

Harrassement by airtel

I bought 3g dongle data card number 9987639214 from one of the airtel executive who called me & explained me completely a wrong plan. She told me ill get 7 Gb data @ 3g speed & later unlimited @ kbps speed which is completely wrong. When i tried to call her about the same , she did not take my call.

Airtel call centre excutives dont know where to launch complaint regarding this, they kept giving me different numbers. After calling 5-6 different number, when i told them my problem they denied responsibility

Due to this high level of disappointment I decided to close connection, I went to airtel vashi gallery & gave them in writing that i want to close this plan & do not want to receive any further bills, & paid amount what airtel gallery guy told me.

Now airtel is again calling me & asking me to pay bill, for month which i never used & they say it always come for one extra month ... why i wasnt asked to pay that amount at the gallery & why their executives didn tell me anything about this if it was so obvious.

Now I am getting call from lawyer .... never knew a good telecom company can go to this level to harrass customer.

I dont understand why i should pay twice because you hire any one to represent you & who give any false information on behalf of you . Firstly that lady who call us & give wrong information, then airtel gallery guy who tell everything is settled & give receipt.

When I had talk with your customer care executive, I said am ready to pay bill provided you give me an apology & give me writing that this will be the last bill. You guys didn't show any interest in this. I want a guarantee if I pay this amount airtel will never call me regarding same matter.

Pl understand I dont have time for all this, provide me necessary document which ends my pain of dealing with you & I will pay your amount.
salaoddin khatib

Sep 3, 2013

No network connection

My dongle nos is 8452040994. From One week my connection is showing no network.I have went to airtel gallery at garegaon(w) for help,but I did not get any help they told me that system id down go to Malad's gallery,I went they sent me back to goregaon's gallery.I think it is very irresponsible behaviour & a very worst customer srevice,when they don't have any basic infrastructure required for service centre then how airtel is allowing them to continue,always their system is down I am very much disappointed with the service.I think I have chosen the worst network of ever.
pankajsoni

Jun 24, 2013

speed is below 2g instead of 3g

Hi all
This is pankaj soni ,I am using your airtel dongle with 3g connection .But i have been facing that problem for last 15 days
.I have complaint so many time to your cust care ex but still I am facing that problem .My airtel connection no is 9971198746.
I just want to confirm you that if your airtel team is not able to slove that problem then let me know and its very shame for your repoted airtel company .thats all
warm regards
PANKAJ SONI
nilam vetale

Jun 23, 2013

network

no network is present on my airtel 3G dongle my no.9096150336
vishalkumar

May 21, 2013

connection interuption after regular interval

I am using internet by inserting airtel SIM in dongle with 2G connection using internet in Personal computer, internet is working sometime almost OK but few times signal lost completely and which results in connection lost.

Kindly help me and guide me how can i get rid off this problem,
my contact no. 08872422430
mandiya

May 17, 2013

auto desconnecting and connecting problem

i bought a airtel 3g dongle with no 8473875251 2 weeks ago...but 4 or 5 days later i faced the auto disconnecting and connecting problem.... it happens again and again after 1-2mins later.. ........within 5 min the device is disconnected and connected maximum 3-4 times . so i cannot do any thing properly .....so i want a proper solution ....
pxr

May 6, 2013

require warrenty card

I have purchased airtel modem under the plan of Rs.750 for 5GB your executive has come to give it at my place but the warranty card along with it was not signed so i gave him back to get it signed and give me but i hav not recived it after 15 days also ur executive don't recieve the calls also had filled the complaint at ur website of 121@in.airtel.com bt that to was closed without solving and the height is that i didn't recived ny call also from customer care how can u close the complaint without even calling the person.
MY dongel no:8451916977

my dongle is not working please help call me : 9998758664
Rucha Avachat

Apr 18, 2013

Reagarding Refund of Airtel 3G Dongle

I have purchased Air tel 3G dongle in last month on 22rd march, under some corporate plan.
After all the verification process I got my device in last week. They told me that device will be delivered within 10 working days however even after 15 days we didn't receive the device, we have called on the numbers given on the form and finally we got our device on 7th April. And still i am not able to access the internet, i called on customer care they told me that its a technical problem please contact technical team. Then i went to the air tel gallery and told them what is the problem, even after that the issue is not yet resolved and now they are telling me your connection has been canceled. Please start with refund procedure.
I am very disappointed with this type of service.

Rucha Avachat.
ananda chavan

Mar 24, 2013

internet stoppage of dongle

I purchased a dongle one week ago . sr. no. is 8cabya9311824302. I am using airtel no. 9665772697. the internet is stopping every 1/2 hour. Please I am facing problem . Please take actions.

Thnks

Anand chavan
9822432072
ananda_chavan2005@yahoo.com
renjithgr

Mar 10, 2013

Worst Service

I took the airtel dongle and they updated my email id wrongly.

Now after senting more than 15 mails and 10 telephonic conversations, the airtel ppl are not able to update the details.

Completely dissatisfied by the service.. I never going to refer anyone to choose airtel dongle.

Renjith
Samuel J

Jan 31, 2013

Airtel 3G Network Coverage

My Airtel 3G Data Card No. 9789108370 has network coverage problem since 25th of Jan of 2013. I could not get full strength of the signal since then. Contacted Customer Care Cell and there is no output in their provided technical instruction. Atlast they took my complaint and gave the complaint no. as 48395256 om 27-Jan-2012. And said my complaint will be solved within 4 working days that ends on 31st of Jan. Contacted Customer Care again on 31st of Jan 8.30 PM. And they said my complaint is not closed yet. Till now there is no response from them.

Samuel J
[9894411480]
JayeshJain

Jan 7, 2013

Airtel 3G Dongle

Airtel had put a desk in my Office in Mumbai. I had bought a 3G Dongle from that desk on 22nd Dec , 2012 after giving all my documents. The sales guy told me u call on helpline and verify the details, It will work in few hours. I called that person , verified my address and other details . He told it will activate in few hours. But it did not activate. N this story continued for few more days when one day they told that we have not even received documents only. Today its the 15th day and still my net is not working. I have spent in total 2-3 hours talking to insensitive customer care people.I am really unhappy with Airtel service.

Can i get the refund of the dongle.

My Airtel dongle number is : 7738396148
My contact number : 9870735788
achap300

Dec 22, 2012

Airtel 3G dongle, 3G connection very slow

I purchased one Airtel 3G USB dongle + 3G broadband connection (For RS 1,900 + Rs 498) from your airtel office at Pattom, thiruvanthapuram on 16-12-12.

Sim number 8129813174.

It was activated on 18-12-12.

From day one the browsing speed was too low (Download speed never went above 100 kbps and upload speed never more than 15 kbps). The 3G signal strength is full and steady blue light always there on the dongle.

I made several complaints to your customer care and get the same reply every time - 'call back arranged within 4 hours. Please forgive us'.

Inspite of several reminders (3/4 times every day) no one has bothered to call me back or resolve the issue. It seems there are a bunch of idiots manning Airtel call centre. No one can give a proper answer.

Can this issue be resolved? If so when? If not, request Airtel to refund me the money I spent on the dongle and sim. I can return both to Airtel office.

My contact number 9539619356.
Dinesh Sharma HBA

Oct 23, 2012

Very slow Speed

I bought a Airtel 3G Dongle with number 9650177351just 11 days ago. Its speed is very very slow even after WCDMA & HSPA Excellent Network. I have been registering my complain with customer care, and they are doing some manual netwrk registration process. But speed comes around 5 KBPS Download. When i contacted Dealer, he simply replied that now Airtel company is responsible for it after sale. Now it looks like that I should contact the higher authority, but where to get the email or number??

Please help me
harsh171987

Oct 6, 2012

Stoppage of the service

This is to inform you people that when i purchased dongle with a 3g plan of 675 rental numbered 9987054792.

The bill which used to come was too much depsite of very less usage.Then i went to stop the usage in Andheri branch they gave me

different plan of 300 despite i didnt want it.But the same story continued.Finally i had stop the service after paying the whole amount

with an additional amount of Rs 150 without usage.I also have the receipt with me but you people still keep on sending me the bill

every month.Are you guys really insanse.If you dont look into this matter I will seriously file a case against you people.So,look into

this matter and resolve my query and stop sending me useless bills of every month 300. Waiting for your response.I dont wan to

spoil my credit history because of you guys.

Harsh C Desai
hemant katyal

Oct 4, 2012

my usage

i am using airtel 3g dongle with 5gb data ,from which i just used 1gb data and still it is showing 500mb left ....i mean this is really horrible to see this and speed i am getting is 200kb/sec downloading and 800kb/sec surfing while the company commints to get speed of 7.2mb.............i want my data back after all your enquiries

HEMANT KATYAL........DONGLE NUMBER 8527964780
E1731
ALTERNATE NUMBER 9654912558
souvik

Jul 29, 2012

Complaint regarding data usage

I had taken a airtel 3G dongle a month back, with 5GB free data for 1600 rs.
I used it for 4 days, around 8 hours of chat and skype. The data usage got over. Today, 29th July, i recharged for 250 rs, 1 GB data, use for 2 hours max on chat and skype and the data got over.
I mean how cheat are you guys? There has to be a limit.
I am going o take this up in consumer court. Its not about the money. But you guys can not go on and cheat people like this. I can be reached @ 9886630295.
Details: Airtel number: 7259489512

Souvik
drskiran13

Jul 28, 2012

airtel dongle

Suman at the airtel dongle customer support center is one of the most unprofessional people, a super liar...superbitch

345541 - KASHISH FINANCE
    LOAN AND FINANCE EASY LOAN AVAILABLE ON MINIMUM EMI AND...
    mcd, rohini zone - complaint of establishment of illegal mobile tower in...
    Sir, I, Manoj Kr, is a resident of rohini sector 3.I have...
    Whirlpool India - ref no coling
    Dear sir, sangita patil D4 kankade nagar,ashok...
    bus no- 333, ghatikia - delay of city bus timing
    Bus no- 333, ghatikia is not coming in proper time. so we...
    UNIT RUN CANTEEN - Non availability of common house-hold items
    Normaly the Quaker Oats and Mysore Sandal Soaps are common...
    RDB insurance Broking Services pvt Ltd - open policy for giving misguidleines
    I want to inform you that somebody making these policies...
    coca_coca company uk - it is true or fraud
    Hello sir/madam I m shivani agrawal My mail...
    mts mblaze ultra wifi - have applied for an upgrade from Account Number: 30792325,...
    Had applied for an upgrade of the mts data card number to...
    Airtel - Missing call deatiles and message
    hi sir, Please send me the 6 months statement of call...