Airtel 3G internet Dongle

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel 3G internet Dongle

reshma coutinho

Mar 30, 2015

Unhappy with Airtel wifi dongle (accenture corporate plan) - 9004026792

My Airtel wifi dongle (accenture corporate plan) 9004026792 which I purchased in Jan’15 wasn’t functional after few days of purchase. I informed the helpsdesk at Accenture Sakinaka office, also called the online customer care and tried to resolve by resetting the pin many times but there was no progress. Later they asked me to go to the airtel gallery and get the device checked, I went to chakala Airtel gallery where they checked and confirmed that the device is faulty.

Moreover I have received the airtel bill from 23rd Jan’15 to 22nd Feb’15 which I wont pay as I haven’t used the device as it was not functional for the entire month.

I have wasted a whole month on follow up calls and trips to the Airtel gallery and my issue stands unresolved. How would I get my money reimbursed for the travel trips to the gallery and my loss of work which goes unpaid.

I would like to keep you all informed that I would not be paying the Airtel bills which I have received due to the degraded quality of service I have received by Airtel. I had already informed you all in my earlier mail that my Airtel dongle was not functional post purchase and yet I have been receiving the bills.

Kindly stop sending reminders for Bill payment.

Meanwhile I have been speaking to your team POC Mr Nilesh for the refund of my Airtel Dongle money, its been over 3 weeks and I only keep getting new dates for the refund process.

This is really annoying and getting out of limits.

I do not want a new dongle as I am not willing to continue the service with Airtel, please let me know the date by when I will receive my refund of Rs 1600 for the money I paid to purchase this dongle.

If I do not hear from you guys I will be reaching out to the customer court for the speedy solution.
Online_CST

Mar 9, 2015

Dishtv

Dear Mrs. Rhine

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number, mobile number and email ID at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
Dishtv
Mrs. Rhine

Mar 5, 2015

Daylight robbery by Dish TV

I took a Dish TV HD connection on the 18th of February. It stopped working altogether on the 28th morning. After about 10 complaints lodged with Dish TV, they informed me they would send someone definitely on the same day.Of course they did not. After many more calls they told me in the evening that the technician is not available and they would send a person the following day.
The same process continued and I still have not got my connection back. When I asked them to refund the money, Ms Revathi ( mob no. 7200155555)who handled the call told me they would give it back. The next day when I called her about it, she informed me that she promised me a refund just so that I would not keep calling them up for service, and they would not refund. So now I have paid for a connection without any service at all. The Dish TV set top box has not been working since the past 6 days.
narendra parmar2

Feb 13, 2015

very slow speed insted of 3g

my airtel dongel number is 9784326109,i have recharge with unlimited plan of 3g of Rs 655 after 2Gb usage it is opening even google page in 15 minutes net is very very slow.
Dr narendra parmar
email- narenkparmar@yahoo.co.in
mobile 9414124217
Kmittal1

Jan 22, 2015

Do Not Purchase Airtel Dongle

I purchased the Airtel 3G Dongle on 2nd Jan and my bill started on that day, but my dongle was delivered after 15 days.
And when i got the dongle there was no speed at all, promised was 21mbps speed but i got only 70kbps speed.

Its almost a week now and i have been calling customer care but no one is listening to my complain and doing nothing about it.

It is really frustrating, is this the way Airltel deal with the customers.
So i advise you all never to buy any airltel dongle..
Mguna

Dec 27, 2014

NOT login

Recently i brought airtel wifi dongle by contact your airtel website , the person from airtel just gave the dongle and left he not even gave receipt for that . Now the dongle is not working its not even login , when i tried to call the person from airtel who gave the dongle he is not reponding. My mobile number is 9715923929 Please call immediately...
JAKHTAR

Dec 22, 2014

I had purchased a 3G Wifi Dongle from a dealer in Seawood , Navi Mumbai.

My # is 9892376826.

Of late I am unable to Login , hence could not access the net.

Customer Care is unable to resolve the problem, and it is really disgusting and waste of money.

Hope, this complaint will resolve the matter at the earliest.
Shinoj gopalan

Oct 19, 2014

Airtel is one of the waste customer i have ever seen in my life

I have purchased a 3G dongle for 950 plans, i am getting poor signals and networking issues everytime. There is no use to calling customer, customer support is from Airtel is very very very shame to say.

Useless service.....................................
jaichand

Sep 23, 2014

MY Airtel 3G dongle Post paid -no speed at all

I purchased a 3G SIM for my Dongle in Chennai -from Jafferkhanpet Out let. The sales people told me that the speed will be upto 6Mbps will 8GB is over and there after will reduce to 144Kpbs and also assured me that there is good network all over Western India. I was Disappointed . I toured western India, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmadabad for 14 days and I got Network for hardly 7 days and the speed was just below 1Mbps.

I request the Airtel authorities to take back the SIM and Return the money.
saikumar3096

Sep 17, 2014

Airtel dongle not able to receive 3G network

Hi Support,
I have been facing network issue since i have taken dongle.wher my plan i 950. Every time i call customer care, they suggest some alternatives like Go to Tools>>options>>Network>>manual refresh>>select Airtel 2G/3G and the for the time being WCDMA Airtel appear which is 3G connectionand immediately disappears after few seconds. I had also requested for visit at location but no response.airtel no:9952090148

saikumar.
debdasan

Sep 13, 2014

network problem

I purchased a dongle In may 2014 with Mobile No.7042803912 sim no.8991101401344421946. I am unable to use the same as there is no network in the area Sector-8 R.K.Puram, New Delhi. for the last two months I could not use the same. As a result, I lost Rs.655 each for two months. In this area we are unable to use our mobile phones because of net work problem. Today I am compelled to opt for a broadband connection through cable. The dongle has become useless now. All my efforts to get the problem solved through your customer care have miserably failed. You may please depute your executive to solve the net work problem in this area at the earliest. Otherwise we will be forced to opt for other mobile connections which are in 3 nos.

The balance available in my dongle connection may please be refunded or additional talk time may be given to my airtel mobile no. 9971048234.

M.Devadhasan
mob: 9971048234
Hrushikesh Jadhav

Sep 4, 2014

Airtel 3G dongle network issue in Jogeshwari east, mumbai

Hi Support,
I have been facing network issue since last 3 months. Every time i call customer care, they suggest some alternatives like Go to Tools>>options>>Network>>manual refresh>>select Airtel 2G/3G and the for the time being WCDMA Airtel appear which is 3G connectionand immediately disappears after few seconds. I had also requested for visit at location but no response.

I believe it has worst support/customer care. Email to this id adcsupport@airtelindia.com got bounced back.

Rishi
hrushikeshjadhav@gmail.com
chandan1992kr

Sep 3, 2014

network problem

My Airtel 3G Data Card No. 7042417196 has network coverage problem since 25th of Aug of 2014. I could not get full strength of the signal since then. Contacted Customer Care Cell and there is no output in their provided technical instruction.
chandan1992kr

Sep 3, 2014

network problem

My Airtel 3G Data Card No. 7042417196 has network coverage problem since 01th of sep of 2014. I could not get full strength of the signal since then. Contacted Customer Care Cell and there is no output in their provided technical instruction.
Kaushik Lekharu

Jul 10, 2014

Stupid service... getting speed of not more than 2 kbps even if its called 3G

Its enough Airtel. its really very much disgusting that trusting airtel was a BIG mistake. because i chose Airtel, I waste atleast 7-800 or even more on recharges every month. But the disgusting speed is around 2kbps. which is very much irritating. i opened the site for complaint for the first time and was shocked to see so much complains from every corner of the country. Airtel should seriously look into this matter seriously for atleast the pride of your company.
Taklu81

Jul 2, 2014

Trusted Airtel but look I was deceived

I Purchased a Airtel 3G dongle postpaid connection (950 per month plan) was told that till 6 GB the speed will be 7.2 Mbps and later 128 kbps

I am really frustrated a simple page like Google takes 2 minutes to open I think the speed is not even 128 kbps whereas I am paying for 3G connection.

My connection number is 9910012578
vikas kumar27

Jun 15, 2014

very low speed 3g dongle

i have purchased airtel dongle no: 8130072769 last month, trusting the brand. very very low speed. this is really irritating. it always shows UMTS or EDGE. no proper signal.
sumitw

Jun 15, 2014

error 500

Not working properly.Facing problems like automatic disconnection, slow speed surfing.
Shows ERROR 500 in popup window.
Kindly provide solution
sureshmca

May 29, 2014

airtel 3g dongle not working

hi,

My Airtel 3G dongle not working last one week. Warranty expire, I am searching dongle data card service centre in my town. Airtel office told no service centre for Dongle and told you can purchase another one. What business this?, First thing any body told Dongle data card is serviceable one or use on through one.

My airtel no: 8056503229

thx
Suresh
Madurai
seema roy

May 2, 2014

speed problem

I baught airtel 3g dongle connection 3 days back since den m getting speed of 0- 0.41kbps.... its a 3g speed !!!!

airtel is giving worst services ... I would like to suggest all the people who are willing to buy the same that plz dont ever buy this shit..... u will be fooled by these foxes..... hell service given by airtel.... baddest experience I ever get buying any internet service....they hav customer care executives all are ill mannerd people ....
prabal

Apr 13, 2014

3G Dongle Not Working

My 3g Dongle ( Dongle sim ID: 9741605912 ) not working, showing message "Host computer port closed", tryied and cried all the call centre last two days, but they failed to solve the problem, pls. help me in this regard

Prabal Basak
prabal.basak@jssl.in
prabal1973@gmail.com
klmurthy

Mar 26, 2014

what is Airtel doing?

I am approached by Airtel sales who look like real estate brokers, to sell the #G Dongle services.
when I searched in the internet for the issues and performance of Airtel 3G Dongle services ....I am surprised to see the flood of Complaints against Airtel.
I have decided not to go with the Airtel
mca_ashish2001

Feb 13, 2014

Pathetic- Airtel dongle unable to connect

Different errors comes up daliy with airtel 3G dongle like:
No airtel signal, device already in use, unable to connect, etc.
Pls help.

- Ashish
mca_ashish2001

Feb 13, 2014

Airtel Dongle not working

Airtel signal + connectivity is extremely poor. To add to that now it says already in use and unable to connext or other errors.
Please do neccessary else need to change to some other vendor.

- Ashish
ArunKumar7707

Nov 20, 2013

Speed is below 2G instead of 3G & Misbehaved by Customer care

My Mobile number is 8130308721

This is regarding the pathetic customer-care service and manner-less behave of your representatives.
I have taken the 3G connection against corporate scheme and number got activated on 14-Nov-13 but that day connection was running on EDGE instead of 3G.

To get it correct I have called up to your customer care and got assurance to resolve the issue asap.
Time: 11/13/2013 11:25:55 PM
Reference no. is 53752298, registered on 14-NOV-2013 00:27

Very next day I Got the Call from your agency and they have asked the status of Data Speed and I clearly confirmed that it’s still showing EDGE & getting speed of 0-12kbps.
I again got the Call from your agency dated 16-Nov-13 and they raised earlier question and my answer was the same.

On 18-Nov-2013 evening I have called up on your customer care number and got surprised to know that above reference number got closed with remarks that Customer has informed us now speed is Ok.

Above statement was given by Balbir Singh and his behavior also was very rude when I requested him to transfer the line to your line manager or floor in-charge because you are not addressing my query properly.

1 ) He told me today team leader is on leave.
2 ) He put me on Long Hold.
3 ) After long hold Ajay Singh has attended the call and said I’m the Line Manager. I have find-out his realty based on his knowledge & communicating way that he is just a executive and I told him that don’t try to make me Fool you are not any senior person because your way of handling the query very terrible.
4) Ajay Singh drop the call without saying anything.

I have again Called up and this time Mr. Md. Ali has attended the call he was very nice interms of dealing a customer.
Then I confirmed to me that Both (Balbir Sigh & Ajay Singh) are executives only and issued the below reference number.

Time: 11/18/2013 10:27:27 PM
Reference no. is F1394827423,registered on 18-NOV-2013 22:11

Now I have 2 queries & 1 request.

1st Query : - By When Speed Related issue will resolve.
2nd Query : - What action you are going to take against such representatives and agencies those are providing wrong information.

Request : - I will not pay any bill till the time 3G not provided and billing cycle must be from 3G activation not from 14-Nov-2013.

IBall andi 4.5IPS GLITTER - State Bank Anywhere App not running properly
    I installed state bank anywhere ver 4.0.0 in my iball andi...
    HDFC Credit Card - No information about credit card application.
    I have applied for HDFC Credit card 20 days ago. After...
    madhya pradesh R.T.O.office - I am complaint for REGISTRATION CARD
    Sir MY NAME IS RAMBARAN YADAV. MY FATHER NAME ...
    intex noble cmpany - mobile not received
    I got a call from intex mobile that I was selected for a...
    Bharti Airtel, Call Center , Call drop and network - Network Issue
    Dear Sir/Madam, All memeber of my Residential (6...
    Tata Sky - No Signal
    Pathetic service from Tata Sky. One should be ashamed of...
    Aircel - ballance deduction
    Hi sir my complet is about ballance deduction from my...
    SAI STAR INFO - WORK FROM HOME.
    Are you looking for a work at home job? Do you want to...
    Airtel Postpaid Connection - Surrender
    I want to surrender the airtel CUG postpaid connection...