AIRTEL 3G

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

Utsav soni

Jul 18, 2016

Poor service

It is sad to say that airtel 3g service is extremely poor in a city like chandigarh. In adds aitel claim its super fast 4g signal in remote areas of himachal but the ground reality is that airtel is not even able to provide a good 3g even in UT. Customer care service is very poor,they keep calls on hold for a long time and still are not able solve the problem. Whenever I use to activate a 3g night pack,my 3g signal is lost. This is not done. After this horrible experience i will never prefer any of my friends to choose airtel. I expected a lot from airtel but now for me airtel service is the poorest. They cut balance unnecessarily.
I request u to please improve your signal quality otherwise airtel will lose trust of its each and every customer and please dont deduct money unnecessarily.
shekhar kannauje

Jul 14, 2016

no airtel 3G network in my area

sir please provide 3G service in my area .Please give 3G network in our area and solve the problem of network.
While your aids on TV is , where ever you go, you will get signal, 3g, 4g etc, but still in my area nothing, means you people are making us fool or what.
If not like this then please solve this problem asap.
You are making money from us, then your responsibility is give us best service. thank vill ganesh khapri pincode 491771
Titoni

Jul 14, 2016

Airtel 3G network is very very poor

Airtel 3G network is very very poor My Airtel no is 9090872830 and leaving at Marthapur , Dist: Dhenkanal, Odisha , Pin: 759023. Airtel 3G signal is so poor and totally useless. Please improve the signal strength
tapandutta

Jul 2, 2016

No 3g Network in my area

There is no 3G network in my area. so the people of our area face problem to browse fast something because 2G network is very slow.

Please give 3G network in our area and solve the problem of network.
If not like this then please solve this problem asap.
You are making money from us, then your responsibility is give us best service.

Vill- Hinari

P.O-Jasteghari , PS. Ramnagar

Dist- West Medina pore

Network- Santra Tower
tapandutta

Jul 2, 2016

No 3g Network in my area

Please give 3G network in our area and solve the problem of network.
If not like this then please solve this problem asap.
You are making money from us, then your responsibility is give us best service.

Vill- Hinari

P.O-Jasteghari , PS. Ramnagar

Dist- West Media pore

Network- Santra Tower
subhadra ghosh

Jun 26, 2016

Airtel 3G network is very very poor

My Airtel no is7586828958 and leaving at Monteswar, Dist: Burdwan, Westbengal, Pin: 713145. Airtel signal is so poor and totally useless. Please improve the signal strength otherwise you will loose the total customer here.
subhadra ghosh

Jun 26, 2016

Airtel 3G Signal is very very poor

My Airtel mob no 7586828958 and leaving at Monteswar, Dt. Burdwan, Westbengal. 3G net work is very poor and useless. Hence pl in prove the signal strength other wise you will loose the customer.
Praja from Tamil nadu

Jun 19, 2016

Worse signal from AIRTELL 3G

With out Internet package the signals have good , after I recharge my mob for 3G/4G the singles have slightly down after I get one point out of five and also very slow it's a bullshit
sksrudrapur

Jun 8, 2016

failure of 3g signal

june ki suruvat se hi hamare area me 3g service fail ho rakhi hai . kripya 3g signal ki strength badhane ki kirpa karain.

thankyou.
binay.bmb

Jun 7, 2016

AIRTEL 3G VERY POOR SIRVICE

HELLO SIR I M BINAY AGARAWAL IN ODISHA, I HAVE USED AIRTEL 3G MY PC BUT VERY poor service by airtel. plezz activate it
MY WORK IS HEMPER, PLZ DO IT SIR, MY 3G SIM NUMBER-9078864705, AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9937426526
Sathish Robo

Jun 7, 2016

Data card recharge

Hello Team,

I have had recharged my Data pack on 1st May 2016 for Rs 298 through online, but this should be for Rs 295.. by miss I have entered Rs 298. My account has been debited for the same amount and the confirmation message also received from your end saying Recharge is done. However I don't see any recharge is done nor the data pack received.

Kindly help me in getting either Data pack or in terms of recharge amount, if not please credit back my amount.

Operator ref no : 1954919563
alamhpc

May 26, 2016

2G 3G Airtel network problem

Airtel bed network service in Bahuara Barharia Siwan.

Sir.
Due respect l want to draw your kind attention about the problem of airtel mobil singnal 2G 3G in our area.
Please check are arange to good network.

Thanking you gor your cooperation.

Pervez Alam
Kuwait
vinu2588

May 25, 2016

Airtel is a worst case service provider !

i took airtel postpaid connection and couldn't use till 8 days, due to server issue as they told. after 8 days i made a request to close this connection and they register a request to close connection.
After 8+12 days they closed connection and charged me for 20 days without using internet.
we are paying more money but not getting the valuable service.
Airtel is a worst service provider ever seen.
Ravi krishnamurthy

May 16, 2016

Poor customer satisfaction level in airtel

I have a range of communication and has been complaining Airtel for poor range and commitment not kept I had asked technical team to speak to resolve issue but non spoke due to ego. They don't have technical knowledge. I suggested initially run a broadband then easy to make wireless so you should go for felitex optical cable then functioning for wireless UN interrupted service . inputs on the area acess layout was given which has gone to dustbin.they asked me to pay for a non servicing number. A letter with sim and a final payment was made. Thru Airtel express centre, now the organization Airtel is acting crook by asking more money when I don't have sim why shd we pay.
A customer satisfaction analysis was done and proved 92% customers are not satisfied in approach, level of reply ,only excuse is given, and they are not keen in problem resolution as only false claims poor customer reports
Ravi krishnamurthy
Rinkesh Bhardwaj

Apr 25, 2016

3g network not available

I have been recharge 1gb 3g date for two day but 3g network not available now this time yesterday I have been recharge 3g Rs.91 but till date not available 3g network so please can u help me
Rinkesh Bhardwaj

Apr 25, 2016

aritel 3g network

Hafijul Ahmed

Apr 16, 2016

3G network

Please give 3G network in our area and solve the problem of network..

Vill-Alubari
P.O-Dholaguri
Dist-Golaghat

Network-Kathoni T.E, Balijan
Amar1508

Apr 9, 2016

3G speed

I recharged the 2 days 1 GB data pack but the speed is so slow I couldn't even finish 200 mb.whenever I take small data plan of 100-200 mb that time they provide full speed but when I take big plan the speed is worse.Airtel is worst network now in India & this was my last recharge of Internet. I am changing now to aircel or Tata Docomo, atleast their prices are less than airtel.
A12kopal

Mar 24, 2016

2G in 3G reacharge

Recharged with 2 days 3G data pack but my data pack is about to expire but never got a proper network not even once. My 900 data is wasted as the network of 3G is not available
bharpur

Mar 22, 2016

Slow netpac

Dear sir, I taken airtel 3G airtel Netpack on my mobile no 9416021486 which is so slow that i could not open or down load a small file also.recently i was using Vodaphone 3g Netpack which was so fast in compare to airtel. So pl. Improve the speed of airtel networl otherwise i will be complled to change the company to another network.
manjeetlally

Mar 21, 2016

3g network signal problem

Hi i am manjeet i am from vill basheshar pur p.o Lambra.Jalandher. my no is 8427524158.i was not able to conect cal and interner when i reach home.i was face this problem last three week. I was also complaint on custmercare but still problem is not solve.i request solve this issu as soon as pissible for beter call and internt.
suraj10806

Mar 19, 2016

unavailability of airtel 3G network.

There is no AIRTEL 3G network in my area NTPC Rihand Nagar, Bijpur Sonebhadra (U.P.) 231223
Amangupta001

Mar 19, 2016

Poor internet connection since the launch of 4G

I have got a 4G connection but the internet connection is very very poor. The problem started around December, 2015. Prior this, the network was just perfect. But the network is extremely pathetic currently. I am totally pissed off and seriously thinking of changing the service provider. Please do something.
Mobile no. - 9971754980
umeshud

Mar 18, 2016

3g benefit for 25 days instead of 28 days

From last December 15 Airtel giving 3g benefit for 25 days instead of 28 days..there is no information to consumer on this. Why trai has not regulating on this type of services for a month as fixed.
Ronakmotors

Feb 21, 2016

Airtel very poor network

Please help us we are having airtel company's 10 Sim Cards but at our office Near Mangalwad Choraha to Udaipur Road 4.5 km on NH76 your Network properly not working and 3g not working in our Office. Our office pc's only works online we are having a online siebel software to work and we are using your company sim in dongle to work online in 8 to 10 computers but we are facing a lot of problems due to your weak network please do solve our problem otherwise we have to port our sim to other companies. we are having a tata authorised workshop so please do solve our problem than we can tackle our customers perfectly.