AIRTEL 3G

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

partha770@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2014

NO connection on 3G connection

I TAKE A NEW 3G SIM NO IS 9903912610 BUT I FACE A PROBLEM OF NETWORK I CAN'T CONNECT THIS SIM ON MY COMPUTER. MY NETWORK IS SO POOR & IT'S SHOWING 2G NETWORK BUT NOT CONNECT.
MY ALTERNATIVE PH NO IS 9831529656 PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBE.

PARTHA DASGUPTA.
archita95

Jul 22, 2014

POOREST 3G SPEED

I have 3G pack activated on my mobile. Earlier, the speed of my net was really good but now it has slowed down like hell. I cant search anything. I cant even watch videos on youtube. It keeps on asking me to wait. However, the video stilk doesn't upload. Its the poorest speed. I have again got my 3g recharge done still the speed has not been enhanced. Pls help me. Im in trouble. Do something ASAP!!!
xela_merp@yahoo.com

Jul 18, 2014

Worst Customer service

The worst customer service i ever experienced......

the person who took the call was so rude in his communication and started to use filthy words ....

All I want is my Airtel Line to get actived since its more than 3days..but the treatement i got from airtel made me to cancel the service...

HENCE PLS DO NOT GO FOR AIRTEL

VASANTH
ranjan8740

Jul 6, 2014

Worst and rubbish service.

Previously i was having aircel 3g it was far good in billing .But airtel 3g data charges are too much and false charges to much it is one of rubbish and worst 3g provider.With exess and over charges.No one should ever buy it .Rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish.Again i have to go with aircel .
RANDEEP SINGH 9835

Jun 26, 2014

3G SERVICE NOT RUINING PROPARLY

MY MOBILE NO-9162248733 I RECHARGE THE 3G PACK BUT HIS NOT WORKING PROPERLY YOUR SERVICE WAS VERY BAD .
sampath68

Jun 19, 2014

Ref No: RMOSE40619257839

I procured prepaid 3G services for Rs 755 valid for four weeks on 17th June 2014.Till now it has not been activated. I lodged the complaint without any solution.
My complaint reference No is : RMOSE40619257839.
My telephone particulars are: Nomber- +91-9866649659
Make: Apple I phone.
Service provider: Airtel
I hope the problem will be resolved soon.
My email ID: sampath68@rediffmail.com
Dr KL Sampath Kumar
SMK1234

Jun 11, 2014

Airtel 3G

I have been complaining that speed provided is not in 3G its just < 500 KbPS on an average. After logging complaints
for 3 months they waived a months usage rent and promised me that they will resolve the issue soon.

After few weeks when I called them I was told 3G services cannot be enabled in my area and IF I wish I can switch to any other service provider.I was really shocked rather than giving me options he asked me to move to some other other service provider
and spoke very roughly.

The worst customer service I have ever seen is from Airtel. Airtel Appelate is the worst service provider.
Mithula

Jun 10, 2014

Complaint on airtel collections

I hold an airtel datacard(9003029253), and i have raised a cancellation request for the same.

There is a payment pending and i had agreed upon paying the balance(Since there is a discrepancy) by end of June post clarification. I had communicated this to the person who had called me from Airtel regarding payments.

Today(10 Jun'14), I received a call from 044-42327100 which i missed as i was in a meeting. The calls came in continuously for 9 times.9th time i got irritated and asked not to call as i was in a meeting and disconnected the call.

The same person(Who after repeated requests failed to disclose his name),called again and i had to disconnect which happened again for 5 times. 6th Time the same person called and started using foul language. He uses local language(Tamil) and says all unwanted stuff.

I dont think this is the way a customer has to be treated. He continues the conversation saying, "U R A DEFAULT CUSTOMER AND THIS IS THE WAY ILL TREAT U-IF U R A BEGGAR, I CAN HELP U".

WORST OF THE SERVICE EVER!!

I need a response for this from Airtel.
dhrubajyoti mazumder

Jun 6, 2014

3g data transfer slow

TG INTERNET IS VERY SLOW FROM LAST ONE MONTH IN THIS AREA ITS GENERLAY 16 KBPS-32 KBPS UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD BOTH.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO IMPROVE YOUR SERVICE
dev_ mishra

May 22, 2014

Problem to 3g connection

I am using your 3g data plane when i try to connect it sowing full network and connect also , but i am facing problem to open any applications like, Plat store, Facebok main page, gmail, e.t.c......i can't open mention applications .
before this i was using aircl and tata docomo its work properly .
Its only working on whatsapp and facebook massanger. So pls solve this issue
I am using SAMSUMG GRAND (I-9802) Model
PRIYANKA DYCORATEURS

May 16, 2014

complain

Air Tel Customer Care,

I would like to inform you that one of your executive Mr. Rizwan (9999446631) has been cheat to us.

I had purchase a data card from MSDM from Retail-Kart Pvt. Ltd. Mr. Rizwan from Air Tel had been contacted with us & he gave one 3G Air Tel Data Card to us on 9th may & collected all related document. I am trying to call him so many times regarding activation but he disconnect my phone every time. Now I feeling that I am Cheated. Please help us & solve my problem. Details as below:-

DYCORATEURS Related document are as per below.
DVAT Registration with stamp & sign.
SERVICE TAX Registration with stamp & sign.
MTNL BILL with stamp & sign.
PAN CARD with stamp & sign.
VOTER CARD with stamp & sign.
2 PHOTO with stamp & sign.
HDFC BANK CERTIFICATE with stamp & sign.
HDFC CURRENT ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT with stamp & sign
sim no- 8991101302326638533
IMSI NO- 404100232663853
Detail of Retailer as per below:
MSDM RETAIL-KART PVT LTD

dycorateurs@yahoo.in
Shiva Kumar Avula

Apr 23, 2014

Airtel Fake 3G Plans in website

I have recharged with Rs.249 from Airtel online to get 1GB 3g data, instead what I get is some stupid STD minutes which I can't even use as I will be on roam most of the days. And when I make STD calls the deduction is from my main balance but not from my STD balance. The customer care says they can't help me with this, and the plans have changed. What the hell is this Airtel. A worst network provided that doesn't have a proper website in this Internet world. And the worst part is the myAirtel app in Android also is full of flaws and shows me the Rs.249 plan.

DON'T RECHARGE WITH RS.249

Made a biggest mistake by shifting from Vodafone to Airtel. Used Vodafone for 6 years, never had this kind of problem. But now I am stuck for another 90 days before I port back to Vodafone again.
sh2nmugam

Apr 3, 2014

unable to make calls from airtel 3g dongle

i have airtel 3g dongle, but unable to make calls.
appensions

Mar 1, 2014

Loading problem

When ever loading through Air tel 3 G usb modem, all the sites including gmail, yahoo etc are loading very slowly and consuming the most of the time. Can u guide me to get speed loading through the Air tel 3 G usb modem
prashant 123

Feb 14, 2014

Rs.249 1GB data

While recharging online selecting 3G option we can view plane of Rs.249 (1GB 3G plan)
But after recharge you will get STD plan and not 3G data.

Why all recharge options are not visible as like Vodaphone online recharge service.
Ravi N.Mukherjee

Dec 21, 2013

Exceed bill & Slow work in 3G dongal

I am an Advocate and after facing various illegal activities & charges by some other Company namely Tata Photon, BSNL on recomandation by my one client, I have taken an air tel 3GB connection which I bought with a dongle(Air Tel Number 7766907939) of 1gb in the month of September 2013 after dissatisfaction taken 3GB on fixed monthly charges of Rs. 220/- from a registered Airtel Dealer in PRATIK, Bahubazar, Ranchi. it is to be noted that I have taken said 3G connection after a commitment by the said dealer that there is fixed monthly charges of Rs220/- to be paid by me and no extra charges will be taken But suddenly I got a bill on 21.12.2013 being no 273119651 dated 12.12.2013 of Rs.1123.59 from Air Tel which shows a illegal & cheating Activities from the part of Air Tel, why they kept the customer in dark. What will happen to so many customers who are facing the same problem. Airtel must answer and give an alternate solution to me as well as these customers who already spent so much money in internet 3G connections.
I therefore to request you to withdraw the illegal bill charges and ask apology for the same within 15 days from the date of this notice , failing which not only take suitable legal action for the same & damarages but also publish the same in local Media to save other future customer from your unlawful works, in which case besides above Air Tel will be liable for the Cost.
This Msg be taken as notice to Air Tel for future legal action if any? Thanking you
N.B:- Pls rectify your defect & charge fix rate ( as stated above) in next bill till then stop this connection / line. Ravi N.Mukherjee, Advocate
saniip

Dec 7, 2013

3G INTERNET SPEED

My name is Sandeep & I have a 3G Airtel prepaid connection no. 9880574311 with dongle since feb’ 2013 (same purchase date), at the time of purchasing 7.2 mbps speed in 3G claimed by company, I am using it on my laptop. But the problem is internet speed is too slow. Most of time when I check my 3G internet speed its shows Max 1.2 mbps and also I am always using unlimited plans/month but after finishing my data plan it’s not working. When I visited near airtel shop where I purchased the Dongle set & Sim card regarding this issue they told me that it’s not our headache you call customer care, when I talk to customer care desk they can’t response properly.

Please look into this matter,
vinod.patwal

Oct 22, 2013

Ref No 53363741

I am very much fade up abut airtel Data service. I have purchase the 3 G data card and 3G Plan of Rs 750 but it's not working properly also registered complaint on 18 of oct and Ref. No "53363741" about my data card no body can attend the complaint when i call 12134 and connect the technical customer care they do n't know how the handle the customer every time they hold the line for a long time and not respond. They don't hav any proper tool to check whether the connect is running on 3g or 2g.
Rashmi R

Sep 17, 2013

not getting 3G speed

I am using Airtel 3G Dongal bearing no 8811001572 since January 2013. Its a postpaid connection monthly rental 950.00. My problem is that since last few days i am not geting 3G speed though it shows full network signal. I don't know what is the problem.
I an not getting a good response from the customer care care also. Please solve my problem immediately.
Sandeep1811

Aug 3, 2013

Airtel 3G Misselling-Poorest Internet Speed

I buy a 3G internet connection from Airtel with Data Card# 8130092187 nearly 2 weeks back, and from the very first day it start giving me trouble as it seems below 2G services instead of 3G.

After raising a complaint several times to the customer care it seems nobody is going to take the ownership to resolve the problem. Customer care executive said that "there is no Airtel 3G connectivity in my area"

My question is : If there is proper connectivity in Delhi than why they are in hurry to sell connection in that area. Isn't Miss-sale and unethical practice.???

I am not able to open a single web page due to Very slow internet connectivity as I believe the company who promise to provide the best telecom services now they are on their worst part.

I request you to take the matter at your utmost priority or refund my dongle money otherwise I need to knock out the doors for consumer court for such non-sense harassment.

Sandeep Gupta
+9198911-84432
atulsethi

Jul 15, 2013

3G Airtel dongle

hi,

i am using 3G dongle of airtel, but suddenly when i try to connect it is popping that i need to register any network first.
I dnt knw what to do.
contact - 9867562494
anujbhatia

Jul 5, 2013

Worst Service Provider

I took a 3G Corporate Connection from Airtel (no:9650766311) nearly a month back, and from the very first day it start giving me trouble as it seems that there is no Airtel 3G connectivity in my area. After raising a complaint several times to the customer care it seems nobody is going to take the ownership to resolve the problem. As the problem is arising day by day I am not able to open a single web page due to slow internet connectivity as I believe the company who promise to provide the best telecom services now they are on their worst part.

I request you to take the matter at your utmost priority or refund my dongle money otherwise I need to knock out the doors for consumer court for such a non sense harassment.

Anuj Bhatia
+919911012195
Shariff06@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2013

Not activated from last 8 days

Hi num is 9945914001 taken this sim from btm layout artel shop.
I just want to tell you I feel god y I went for sorrel connection it's such bad service.after 4 days of sim given no verofication .people from btm shop stopped taking my calls.then I went directly to shop they said veriification happen in 1 day in fact it happens after 3 days but till now not activated when I cal ur call centre they said ur details are not updated.

Whome should I ask?
Ur airtel shps services is worst than govt offices.
NEED HELP IF SOMEBODY CAN DO

WAHAB SHARIFF
surender suman

May 13, 2013

Speed of 3G not showing

I am a subscriber of Airtel 3g in Ajmer. Initially the speed was good till when I was recharging with Rs 450. However recently I recharged with Rs. 749 (4 GB data) on 30th April 2013 and the speed dropped to nothing its not more than 100 Kbps . My airtel 3G no. is 8769818522 and my contact no. is 9414392414. Hope the airtel customer care takes care of this.
Adyan

May 3, 2013

Airtel 3G stopped working

My airtel 3G dongle connection has been down since 15April2013 in Pune and no resolution has been provided inspite of making many calls to the customer care.

I get the following error when I try to connect via my dongle - Modem on the remote computer is out of order, device cannot be connected.

I have tried maximum troubleshooting by reinstalling and installing drivers,trying from different locations but it did not help and the customer serviec people close the requests by themselves every time without resolving it. So I have to open a new request. I have raised my concern to nodal officer as well. Not sure when they could resolve this.

PAO (OR) EME secunderabad - promotion,pay
    Sir,I NO 17008462A NK CLK SD ANKUSH JASROTIA HAS ASSUMED...
    care@paytm.com - in progress
    I have recharge for amount of 147 but the amount is...
    HBJ Capital - Fraud, Cheating, Fake promises, Worst Service, False...
    I had paid Rs. 10,000/- for One Year Subscription Charges...
    fastway cable company punjab - over charger and noresponse this subject from compny
    sir i am from jalandhar city my local cable operater is...
    Cartoon Network India - Restart inazuma eleven again
    Respected sir, please start inazuma eleven again in...
    286334 - detial
    pls i want full detial
    250785 - size mismatch
    size is mismatching i want to exchange
    Sadashiv Bharvase - KBC line disconnected
    KBC Line disconnected while in process at your end not...