AIRTEL 3G

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

Srinivasb4u

Apr 27, 2015

3G is very very slow

I am using Airtel network bearing number 90000 90335, Airtel promised uninterupted 3G network, however I am able to receive even 2G, if this is the quality of service they are going to provide, I will definetly going to switch to other network.

please respond,

thanks.
Ajayjoshua

Apr 24, 2015

slow

datacard became very slow, hspa changed to hsdpa,(dead slow)
rajks

Apr 17, 2015

No 3G

I recently recharged my pre-paid airtel no. with 3 GB 3G data pack. However while using the internet all I get is 2G and that also keeps getting disconnected. This is worst service ever. I need my money back. Customer service not responding.
murthiinsn

Apr 16, 2015

3G data not received

My phone no.9704998680. On 07/04/2015 I have recharged with Rs.255/- (transaction I'd 407289460) whereas I have recd only 1 GB 3G Data instead of 1.5GB. Two times I have contacted customer care, not yet resolved the problem. Pls credit the data immediately.
Rajeev Ranjan Rana

Apr 16, 2015

Recharge of 3G

My mobile data's recharge details is below mentioned:

# Cell No- 7070174180
# Date of recharge: 15 April, 2015
# Amount of Recharge: 251
# Portal used to recharge: Airtel apps installed in mobile
# Transecting Bank: SBI
# Transection Process: Net banking
# Bank transaction ref no: 05464180353666IG00WOSPL1
# online recharge TXN id: 415278602

After the successful deduction/transaction of the amount from my bank during the process to recharge, the 3G data for which I paid has not been credited in my mobile data.

So please, credit the mobile data into my cell number or refund the amount in the same bank account.

Hoping your speedy & earliest compliance.

regards,

Rajeev R. Rana
email: rajeev.tsunami@gmail.com
Cell No- 7070174180
Kahre Richard's

Apr 15, 2015

No 3G internet access

Like most of the other users I seem to have the same problem regarding the Airtel network. I have 3g plans on my sim but it doesn't seem to be working. All I get is 2G service. I believe 3G is activated in the Northeast region. Moreover I have been facing this problem for quite a while now. Please see to it. Thanking you!
huyen

Apr 13, 2015

Fraud Company

They are selling products but they are not helping customer. Most of the customer had a complaint for this company. The name of the company is MSDM RETAIL-KART PVT LTD. PHONE no. 01204845500, 8130691845, 7042391983. Everyone can check through website savemoneynow.in. They company is fraud company.
sai94

Apr 11, 2015

slow speed

very slow speed... need immediate action!!!
sagarderle9

Apr 10, 2015

Regarding Airtel 3G network

I successfully recharged my Airtel mobile no. with 252 1GB 3G recharge. But now I can only use the 2g data and I am unable to use the 3g. I tried manual registration mode but it failed to register on the Airtel 3g network,3G network is not available from many days .I tried the customer care helpline.. But they asked me to manually select the 3g network which failed. I also checked my Access point settings in my mobile, but I am still not getting any 3G network. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible
siva.vrk

Apr 7, 2015

Unwanted deduction after 3G Balance getting over.

I am using Airtel prepaid past 3.5 years.
Now I am using 3G plan.
Yesterday I have 120 MB balance in my 3G plan. Also I have around Rs 160 in my main balance.
Usually I was use maximum 250 MB per day. I started browsing. One particular time I got the intimation/message "You don't have enough balance".
My whole main balance was gone. Only 4 rupees balance I have.

Note: No video and downloading song.

Please take a serious action for this problem.

I am expecting intimation message to user like this "Your 3G balance got over. If you continue to use internet Airtel will deduct main balance amount."
umarajeswary

Apr 2, 2015

airtel

i create in 3G net backs but active in 2G net backs
Manas Bhardwaj

Mar 25, 2015

No 3G Network Available

I came here at my cousins place but i found that there is no 3G network available and only 2G net work is available that too wasn't working well and my 3G recharge is getting wasted ,this time i managed but next time i want that you give 3G network over here too.
Thanks in advance because i know you will do something as you are the best network provider.
JAIPRAKASH Narayan

Mar 20, 2015

3G network

In our locality kudi bhaktasni housing board sector 2 there is no3 G network from past 7 days. Iam having2 Airtel phones but in both network is missing. I called till free number but no good response I received.
Please rectify it otherwise I have port my both the numbers.
aman nijjar

Feb 26, 2015

no 3g covering area in punjab

hi im live in a village of punjab name 'bhar singh pura' tehsil. Phillaur.district.jalandhar.
Here is good population of people who use airtel internet but here is no 3g network avaliable.please provide here 3g area network if you dnt want we switch to other telecom operators.here is only 2g internet which is tooo much slow.please do somthing.
Dinesh Rajkumar

Feb 18, 2015

Worst 3G speed and customer service.

Airtel can be labeled as the worst service provider of India which focuses more on cheating customers with false promises and robbing their hard earned money, yes, they are thieves. I can say this on the face of the owner Sunil Bharti Mittal. Their 3G speed is lower than the 2G speed of other companies still they claim to offer highest speed in the country in their adds (big amount of money is indeed in adds but not on infrastructure to provide good service). I'm going to port my no. out, the last time they called, begging not to port out. I stopped using the no. but still need to keep the no. so this time I'll port out for sure. They have so many different kinds of charges (million ways to rob customers of their money). My no.is 924616909 in Gujarat. I'm really pissed off but still I don't wish to use any foul language but I can't control myself from calling Airtel the cheaters, robbers n lazy n negligent service provider in the country.
bejoy roy

No network connectivity on 3G prepaid

I am using Intex dongle (wireless). I bought 3G Airtel Prepaid SIM card in West Bengal with internet roaming facility. It was working fairly well there. But when I shifted to North-East it does not seem to be working. A month ago I told the person at Airtel counter to recharge my card with 3G net, mistakenly he recharged it with 3G mobile net. Again recently, I recharged my SIm with 3G data card for Rs25/-. That too did not work. I don't know where on earth the thing has gone wrong. Can you please help me out?

B. K. ROY
bejoy roy

No network connectivity on 3G prepaid

I am using Intex dongle (wireless). I bought 3G Airtel Prepaid SIM card in West Bengal with internet roaming facility. It was working fairly well there. But when I shifted to North-East it does not seem to be working. A month ago I told the person at Airtel counter to recharge my card with 3G net, mistakenly he recharged it with 3G mobile net. Again recently, I recharged my SIm with 3G data card for Rs25/-. That too did not work. I don't where on earth the thing has gone wrong. Can you please help me out?

B. K. ROY
nitinbajaj

Feb 15, 2015

3g not working...airtel worst..try vodafone

I have recharged my number with Rs 249 internet 3G pack but getting 2g signals..i have registered complaints at airtel customer care 2-3 times..but still problem is not rectified..i think its better to use vodafone or docomo.. even in docomo with recharge of 250 we get1 gb 3g and 115 rs talktime...seriously...i will not use airtel again..
Cruise

Feb 4, 2015

3G Activation problem

i m trying to activate 3g on my phone but it is fuckinggg ever it doesnt show me that it is
activated but it shows that fucked data plans i eeven try it on my online airtel service but it says that it is fuckkkkkedddd it is suck fuck come after later what the fuck is going over here because i m on my 3G circle
jack143

Jan 27, 2015

customer service

ABSOLUTELY SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU GUYS HAVE GOT!!!

Once you choosing a supervisor position make sure is he capable of handling that post. I just raised an issue and they said it will be sorted out in 72 hours and its been a week.
Calling airtel each an everyday, none of them sorted out.
Finally I requested to speak to one of the heads over there, you know whats the response I got from him, he started up saying "thanks for calling airtel"
I was jus befuddled after listening to it. How dare he can say that?
Providing a good network is not only the thing, the customer service is also important.
Today I'm deciding to quit airtel, I'm not gonna touch this shit network anymore.
Just because of the people whom I spoke to, ur getting a bad name.
YOU GOT A REALLY SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
kshara

Jan 21, 2015

Airtel 3G connection very slow

I have activated 3G plan on my prepaid airtel number..

But data upload/download is damn slow, though I have 1000MB+ data available...

Pls be informed that, I am using the TN airtel number in Chennai region. It always shows "Roaming" and R upload/download symbol on my signal rather H upload/download sumbol.. Pls tell me is there any way to make it work for the amount we paid...???? Really pathetic
Chirag bhaumik

Jan 6, 2015

airtel 3g

Airtel is the worst 3G service provider in india. I live in agartala and i want to take internet connection in my home.Many people say that airtel 3G should be your choice but when i have taken airtel connection i have faced worst experience and worst service of airtel.then after that i switched to BSNL broadband which provides much better service that too in a low price. Airtel sucks blood of the people they provide worst service in costly price.
pankaj shelar

Jan 2, 2015

3G network problem

My mobile is 3G network very slow
Rani06

Dec 25, 2014

Airtel

I have taken Airtel3g connection which is of no use.it is waste of time I belief.for connecting it will take lot of time..for downloading it will take hours and sometimes days as well .it is worst network I can say. No one tries to resolve .if it so then we would not have faced this problem as I can see so many complaints for the same.it is waste of spending time and money .we should not recommend it to others . I am trying to use it Apple iPad which is one of the best product in market still it is not working then what else we can suggest about this network.
akhilmca

Nov 24, 2014

All 3G Balance lost all of sudden

I am using aiirtel 3G since last 15 or 20 days but one thing is sure Airtel is cheating with their customer and now i am pretty sure , with in 10 days I have lost more then 2.5 GB of data and 200 Rs of my main balance amount, there is no clarification form customer care they just say you consume the data. I am not able to understand how it is possible to consume 1 GB of data within 10 Min without downloading anything.. this is not a single instant 3 time i have faces same problem, i have lost more than 700 Rs within 10 days of time, I recommend to stay away with Airtel.