AIRTEL 3G

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

sh2nmugam

Apr 3, 2014

unable to make calls from airtel 3g dongle

i have airtel 3g dongle, but unable to make calls.
appensions

Mar 1, 2014

Loading problem

When ever loading through Air tel 3 G usb modem, all the sites including gmail, yahoo etc are loading very slowly and consuming the most of the time. Can u guide me to get speed loading through the Air tel 3 G usb modem
prashant 123

Feb 14, 2014

Rs.249 1GB data

While recharging online selecting 3G option we can view plane of Rs.249 (1GB 3G plan)
But after recharge you will get STD plan and not 3G data.

Why all recharge options are not visible as like Vodaphone online recharge service.
Ravi N.Mukherjee

Dec 21, 2013

Exceed bill & Slow work in 3G dongal

I am an Advocate and after facing various illegal activities & charges by some other Company namely Tata Photon, BSNL on recomandation by my one client, I have taken an air tel 3GB connection which I bought with a dongle(Air Tel Number 7766907939) of 1gb in the month of September 2013 after dissatisfaction taken 3GB on fixed monthly charges of Rs. 220/- from a registered Airtel Dealer in PRATIK, Bahubazar, Ranchi. it is to be noted that I have taken said 3G connection after a commitment by the said dealer that there is fixed monthly charges of Rs220/- to be paid by me and no extra charges will be taken But suddenly I got a bill on 21.12.2013 being no 273119651 dated 12.12.2013 of Rs.1123.59 from Air Tel which shows a illegal & cheating Activities from the part of Air Tel, why they kept the customer in dark. What will happen to so many customers who are facing the same problem. Airtel must answer and give an alternate solution to me as well as these customers who already spent so much money in internet 3G connections.
I therefore to request you to withdraw the illegal bill charges and ask apology for the same within 15 days from the date of this notice , failing which not only take suitable legal action for the same & damarages but also publish the same in local Media to save other future customer from your unlawful works, in which case besides above Air Tel will be liable for the Cost.
This Msg be taken as notice to Air Tel for future legal action if any? Thanking you
N.B:- Pls rectify your defect & charge fix rate ( as stated above) in next bill till then stop this connection / line. Ravi N.Mukherjee, Advocate
saniip

Dec 7, 2013

3G INTERNET SPEED

My name is Sandeep & I have a 3G Airtel prepaid connection no. 9880574311 with dongle since feb’ 2013 (same purchase date), at the time of purchasing 7.2 mbps speed in 3G claimed by company, I am using it on my laptop. But the problem is internet speed is too slow. Most of time when I check my 3G internet speed its shows Max 1.2 mbps and also I am always using unlimited plans/month but after finishing my data plan it’s not working. When I visited near airtel shop where I purchased the Dongle set & Sim card regarding this issue they told me that it’s not our headache you call customer care, when I talk to customer care desk they can’t response properly.

Please look into this matter,
vinod.patwal

Oct 22, 2013

Ref No 53363741

I am very much fade up abut airtel Data service. I have purchase the 3 G data card and 3G Plan of Rs 750 but it's not working properly also registered complaint on 18 of oct and Ref. No "53363741" about my data card no body can attend the complaint when i call 12134 and connect the technical customer care they do n't know how the handle the customer every time they hold the line for a long time and not respond. They don't hav any proper tool to check whether the connect is running on 3g or 2g.
Rashmi R

Sep 17, 2013

not getting 3G speed

I am using Airtel 3G Dongal bearing no 8811001572 since January 2013. Its a postpaid connection monthly rental 950.00. My problem is that since last few days i am not geting 3G speed though it shows full network signal. I don't know what is the problem.
I an not getting a good response from the customer care care also. Please solve my problem immediately.
Sandeep1811

Aug 3, 2013

Airtel 3G Misselling-Poorest Internet Speed

I buy a 3G internet connection from Airtel with Data Card# 8130092187 nearly 2 weeks back, and from the very first day it start giving me trouble as it seems below 2G services instead of 3G.

After raising a complaint several times to the customer care it seems nobody is going to take the ownership to resolve the problem. Customer care executive said that "there is no Airtel 3G connectivity in my area"

My question is : If there is proper connectivity in Delhi than why they are in hurry to sell connection in that area. Isn't Miss-sale and unethical practice.???

I am not able to open a single web page due to Very slow internet connectivity as I believe the company who promise to provide the best telecom services now they are on their worst part.

I request you to take the matter at your utmost priority or refund my dongle money otherwise I need to knock out the doors for consumer court for such non-sense harassment.

Sandeep Gupta
+9198911-84432
atulsethi

Jul 15, 2013

3G Airtel dongle

hi,

i am using 3G dongle of airtel, but suddenly when i try to connect it is popping that i need to register any network first.
I dnt knw what to do.
contact - 9867562494
anujbhatia

Jul 5, 2013

Worst Service Provider

I took a 3G Corporate Connection from Airtel (no:9650766311) nearly a month back, and from the very first day it start giving me trouble as it seems that there is no Airtel 3G connectivity in my area. After raising a complaint several times to the customer care it seems nobody is going to take the ownership to resolve the problem. As the problem is arising day by day I am not able to open a single web page due to slow internet connectivity as I believe the company who promise to provide the best telecom services now they are on their worst part.

I request you to take the matter at your utmost priority or refund my dongle money otherwise I need to knock out the doors for consumer court for such a non sense harassment.

Anuj Bhatia
+919911012195
Shariff06@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2013

Not activated from last 8 days

Hi num is 9945914001 taken this sim from btm layout artel shop.
I just want to tell you I feel god y I went for sorrel connection it's such bad service.after 4 days of sim given no verofication .people from btm shop stopped taking my calls.then I went directly to shop they said veriification happen in 1 day in fact it happens after 3 days but till now not activated when I cal ur call centre they said ur details are not updated.

Whome should I ask?
Ur airtel shps services is worst than govt offices.
NEED HELP IF SOMEBODY CAN DO

WAHAB SHARIFF
surender suman

May 13, 2013

Speed of 3G not showing

I am a subscriber of Airtel 3g in Ajmer. Initially the speed was good till when I was recharging with Rs 450. However recently I recharged with Rs. 749 (4 GB data) on 30th April 2013 and the speed dropped to nothing its not more than 100 Kbps . My airtel 3G no. is 8769818522 and my contact no. is 9414392414. Hope the airtel customer care takes care of this.
Adyan

May 3, 2013

Airtel 3G stopped working

My airtel 3G dongle connection has been down since 15April2013 in Pune and no resolution has been provided inspite of making many calls to the customer care.

I get the following error when I try to connect via my dongle - Modem on the remote computer is out of order, device cannot be connected.

I have tried maximum troubleshooting by reinstalling and installing drivers,trying from different locations but it did not help and the customer serviec people close the requests by themselves every time without resolving it. So I have to open a new request. I have raised my concern to nodal officer as well. Not sure when they could resolve this.
Maushami

May 2, 2013

BILLS COMING EXCEED THEN CREDIT LIMIT

I AM HAVING AIRTEL 3G CONNECTION VIDE NO.9163390239, ACOUNT NO. 1033898708. MY CREDIT LIMIT IS RS. 800/- THEN HOW BILLS ARE COMING DOUBLING OF CREDIT LIMIT. THIS MONTH I HAVE KNOWN BY CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE THAT MY BILL HAVE CAME RS.1800/- APPROX .

how it can be possible if any no. credit limit is rs.800/- then how bills could come more thatn that.

I am very much disappointed this billing process and if any immeidate action will not be taken then i will withdraw this connection.

Maushami chatterjee
sumanta_sarkar2002

Apr 29, 2013

New Airtel services for 3G are barred by Supreme Court in Kolkata!

Dear All,

I clarified from Airtel Customer Care and gone through the Supreme Court Directive in Internet. Supreme Court has only stopped Airtel to provide new 3G connection for both Pre/Post paid services in those cities where it didn't have a licence to run a 3G.So by default Kolkata is in that group. There is a follow up hearing on the matter on 6th May, 2013, after which it will be clearly known. Till that time, Supreme Court has waived the existing 3G customers of Airtel in those cities including Kolkata and we can happily use the Airtel 3G services if we are an existing customer. There was a wrong information being put forward by the mentioned dealer shop of Airtel (Sun Telecom) and this has been reported to them and they are taking care of it to not misguide the customer again. So stay tuned till the new order of Supreme Court and njy uninterrupted 3G services from Airtel Kolkata if you are an existing customer. I did Recharge of Rs. 955 (6GB) and happily doing Internet thereafter :-)
sumanta_sarkar2002

Apr 28, 2013

Airtel services for 3G are barred by Supreme Court in Kolkata indefinitely

I have an airtel 3G connection which I bought with a dongel last year (18/08/2012) from a registered Airtel Dealer in Jodhpur Park (Sun Telecom), Kolkata. I usually used to recharge Rs. 955 for 6GB plan at the Airtel shop there, every month. But suddenly when I went to recharge the prepaid account this time, they said all prepaid services for 3G is stopped in Kolkata as an order of Supreme Court. They said only 3G Postpaid is working in Kolkata. I questioned them, if 3G postpaid can work, why not 3G prepaid in the same region for the existing customer. It's a huge fraud by the companies like Airtel.When they never had a permission to run their 3G network in Kolkata, why they kept the customer in dark. What will happen to so many customers who are facing the same problem. Airtel must answer and give an alternate solution to these customers who already spent so much money in internet 3G connections. Changing into a 2G is not valid solution that they are prescribing to the customers here. Otherwise we have to go the Consumer court and make Airtel Kolkata liable for our fate.
sumanta824

Apr 25, 2013

Very slow internet 3G speed

I am a subscriber of Airtel 3g in Kolkata. Initially the speed was good when I was recharging with Rs 250. However recently I recharged with Rs. 749 (4 GB data) on 7th April 2013 and the speed dropped to nothing. My airtel 3G no. is 9748980358 and my contact no. is 9038751607. Hope the airtel customer care takes care of this.

Sumanta
arunvijayaragavan

Apr 18, 2013

Airtel 3G - Company cheating customers

I have been using Airtel 3G. Since 15th April, it suddenly stopped functioning. When I try and dial their Customer Care number, I don't ever get through. Automatically gets cut.
On trying their website, it just says "3G service is unavailable in your area".

What is wrong? Why this cheating? Why should we pay and still not get this service? Can someone explain?
vivek.satokar

Apr 16, 2013

#G service not available in pune

I recharged with a 1GB 3g pack on 10th April. #G was working fine till 13th. Since 14th April it has stopped working. When I texted "3G" to 121 I get a response saying "Sorry, this service in unavailable. Of already a 3G user please visit the nearest Airtelretailer/Outlet".
sainiratnam

Apr 15, 2013

3g data not shown in.mobile

I have recharged with rs.249 airtel prepaid 3g data plan with my airtel money account.rechare wa succefull but data havr not shown in my prepaid mobile.
My airtel prepaid no is 8826350789.
parveen121

Apr 14, 2013

Wrong bill and rude behaviour

I purchased 3G airtel plan from my office. Its a corporate 950 Rs plan for 10GB. Now airtel has sent me 1500 Rs. for this plan. I have sent multiple emails to their 121@in.airtel.com,nodelofficer.del@in.airtel.com and appellateofficer.del@in.airtel.com but nerver received any response from them.

Whenever I call their customer care they always say that their computers are being upgraded and they cant check the detials.
I called them multiple times in a week and surprisingly their answer was same always.

Now I am planning to have discussion with my admin team and ask them to take some actions against airtel by not letting their executive to sit in our office permises .
Shuvranils

Apr 13, 2013

not getting the 3G services and speed.

I have just become a new custtomer of airtel after yesteerday my sim got activated. I am using samsung galaxy tab 2. I have called the customer care for about 5 times in one hour and told them that i am not getting the required speed of 3G. Its worse than 2g speed. But to my wonder all of them failed to solve the problem by saying that 3G is activated . They cant say why i am not getting the speed. I would like to bring to the notice to the complaints deepartment that a symbol "H" is shown on the left side of the attenae symbol and sumtimes it changes to "E"... i have got no idea why it happens. My phone number is 8413898114.
Suneet Gautam

Apr 12, 2013

3G speed not available

I am a subscriber of Airtel 3g since last 8 months in Kakinada Andhra Pradesh. It was working quite well previously. But after the recent online rechrge of Rs. 749 (4 GB data) on 7th April 2013, It is working worst than 2G network. I registered the complaint to costumer care on 11-04-2013, they assured that my problem will be resolved by 12 april evening. But it still working in same manner. My airtel 3G no. is 8106940567 and my contact no. is 8008551326. And it is my request to airtel that if they are able to resolve my problem then they assure me else they clear cut deny to resolve my problem.

Gautham
Airtel_Customer_966

Apr 3, 2013

customer care irresponsible

I bought an airtel 3G device along with an airtel SIM, i was told that i have free 3 GB capacity. It got activated in 24 hours but my net connection was of 2G with a speed of 1 or 2 kbps. I faced issues opening browser itself. Called cutomer care toll free number 18001030405 many a times for 3 days, finally they registered my SIM number to 3G network. Again after 3 days my SIM was registered back to 2G with no speed and no internet connection. Now my browser shows some kind of error on the home page itself.

When i tried calling 18001030405, it's telling me that this number is invalid. But if i call from my friend's number it's ringing.
Have they put my number in rejection list???

Is Airtel Customer Care for troubling and disappointing customers???
Tanmay_Ghosh_2013

Mar 19, 2013

Rude behavior from Airtel 3G customer desk

I get a lot of call from Airtel 3G customer desk for the new offers available. Every time I said I don't need, but I keep getting calls regarding the offer. Now, today I got a call from some Mr. Sukanto (+91 9163527549) who told me the same offers. I told him that I already got number of calls, and I don't need it. I expect that to be noted, so that I don't have to answer everyday the same questions.

Now in response, Mr Sukanto was rude enough to say that he is not bothered of my problem, calling customer is his job, he will do that. He even challenged to report that against him. I think the tone and words of communication was unacceptable.

Tanmay

kurukshetra university. - wrong exam paper
    Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of B.A. Ist year and giving...
    Vijay Tv - shivam serial
    vijay tv i send request daily about shivam serial but u...
    9914703222 - v a s h i k r a n s p e c i a l i s t | @ +91- 99 14...
    9914703222 - vashikaran specialist in Bangalore +91-9914703222
    Online gold medalist astrologer ( panditdeendayal...
    9914703222 - VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST IN CALIFORNIA,OCEANSIDE...
    9914703222 - Muslim vashikaran mantra +91-9914703222
    9914703222 - Voodoo magic for love +91-9914703222
    9914703222 - vashikaran specialist +91-9914703222
    9914703222 - vashikaran specialist in haridwar+91-9914703222
    RBI Fake mail - doughtful email
    sir i have recived this mail, please tell me wether this...