Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

abhinandh b karma
Nov 22, 2015

poor Airtel 3G signal at my home.

In my area there is no network ,there is no 3g but 2g network to weak
internet and almost half the calls are dropped.
I have been raising several complaints about the poor 3G connectivity ..But there is no response. Airtel has not yet turned up to solve this issue.
I hope
my problem will b sorted out or any tips for this network issue my phone number is 8129875180 plz contact my plz...

3g network in my airtel prepaid mobile

I have so far for my airtel mumbai recharged for 3g for my mobile 9969165604 three times. My mobile is not yet activated till today, though messages came as activated. The BPO does not have the option of speaking to the customer care executive. My earlier compliant was replied as action taken to my satisfaction. I fell totally cheated by the airtel network. Now I regret to change my network to airtel. I have the mails and sms sent by the Airtel.
EmRaan FaRooq
Nov 22, 2015

poor Airtel 3G signal at my home.

I live in village Durhama our nearest Airtel tower is in wagoora, about half Km away from my home.
The problem is that the signal of Airtel 3G is too weak.
I hope my problem will b sorted out.
My Airtel number +919622651940
Nov 16, 2015

Pathetic Internet Service of Airtel since 4G is launched 3G is not at all working

Airtel is most pathetic service provide in terms of internet these days. I have called customer care many times but no response received yet. I noticed that soon after 4G launch they started to provide pathetic speed of 3G. I am pissed of with their irresponsible attitude & will recommend not to use services of Airtel for internet. Also, for calls since most of the times call drops.
Samit Das
Nov 10, 2015

3g Network

At vill.- anandapur, dist.- Paschim Medinipur, pin- 721122 the 3G network is not working properly from last 6-7 months. It is fractualing. pls remove the 3G service from this area or solve the problem.
Nov 9, 2015

pathetic service

the most pathetic carrier service in India, snail speed internet and almost half the calls are dropped.
Nov 5, 2015

Worst 3G speed ever experienced

Airtel 3G services - the worst 3G speed i have ever experienced that to in Bangalore. When internet is getting used through main talk time balance with same poor speed it will drain out the talk time balance like anything . Instead of spending money on Ads in the national channels and you tube why can't you spend the same money to improve the services.
Nov 2, 2015

poor 3g network

Oct 29, 2015

In continuation my view posted above on 13.102015, I made lot of effort almost daily to awaken the airtel service executives and Nodal officer Rajasthan, but ultimately I recognised that due to limited players in India and chalta hai attitude airtel people donot bother as in prepaid connection they receive money in advance then why to bother for the customer.
When talking to call centers at 198, these personnel divert the call to sr. executive, he again diverts to his senior executive and the chain goes so on, without any solution; when insisting for service complaints they try to avoid and if by chance one of the executive writes the complaint he doesnt want to give complaint no. and if by very much insistence they give they ask to verify the status after three days. On the net system when you want to know the status of complaint no. it is not recognised.
When talking to Nodal Officer rajasthan at Jaipur they also give assurance to look into.
Now Nodal officer also tells that "we cant provide you service better than this" ( current download speed in day business hour 0- 5/ sometime jumping at 20 KBPS) and when asked for 3 G bench mark they claim 3-5 MBPS.
It is simply cheating to a customer by a company claiming 3 G Speed at 3-MBPS and Providing 0- 5 KBPS average .
This is India-how a company can grab money without providing service to 1/100 th level of their benchmark in ajmer city at a distance of 1.5 KM from the collectorate. And the ambitions are to provide 4G service in INDIA.
When The central Ministry is helpless, certainly be assured never these companies e.g. BSNL /Airtel will bother to improve.
God Help PM's to make Ajmer a Smart city???
Oct 28, 2015

Worst Network

I am using Airtel connection from last 10 years but never experienced such pathetic call drops and Network Issue.From last few days its service has gone worst.Seems like Airtel is the worst network operator compared to others.I am planning to PORT my no.
mahesh more
Oct 20, 2015

About 3g connectivity issue

Dear Concern,

This is Mahesh more using airtel prepaid sim no. 9975886464.Am facing 3g connectivity issue since last 3days. Have called to customer care for many times but no resolution found till time.

Really this is very worst service of Airtel. Response is also very poor & no one from Airtel is bothered about this.

Mahesh More
Ashish Kumar Patel
Oct 19, 2015

Connectivity issue

Dear Concern,

This is Ashish Kumar from Euronet Services India Pvt. Ltd. Am using 3 G dongal. Dongal no is 7738166708. Am facing connectivity loss issue since last one week. Have called to customer care for many times but no resolution found till time.

Really this is very pathetic & worst service of Airtel. Response is also very poor & no one from Airtel is bothered about this.

9336036959, 9839767879
E-mail- ashish07311@gmail.com
Vishwanath M S
Oct 16, 2015

3G network problem. Network off mostly

Hi, 3G becomes E 30% of the time. 40% of time there is no network connection. I stay near Echanur tower. As the phone keeps searching for 3G battery drains fast when we connect to 10-15 kbps speed. Mostly I get an error, sorry we are not able to connect, network problem. We keep paying for 3G and suffer. Airtel sales people came to Echanur and advertised, get 4G speed by buying 3G. When they are not able to provide service to existing customers, why are they advertising 4G challenge on TV ? Their network coverage is so bad, in Bangalore also we are not able to use Airtel for even regular phone calls. Shame Airtel....Shame
Oct 16, 2015

less range of 3G network covrage

i am abhishek kumar from sikta,dist.-west champaran bihar.
we are suffuring network problem in my town.
there is enormous network range of 2G but very poor range of 3G...plese do something and increse yhe range of 3G in sikta.
Oct 13, 2015

Very poor speed of Airtel 3G network

I am residing at Ramble road Ajmer, near shiv Mandir. My Airtel Sim No. is 9571624246.

I am regularly facing problem from your poor 3g Network speed. it is not possible to work with google chrome many a times in both the day and night time.
The usual down load speed fluctuates between 1 KBPS & 15 KBPS.

Many time we loose the downloaded content as we are forced to abandon the down load due to poor download speed.

It is shear wastage of Time, Electricity and Computer hardware due to prolong usage because of poor network.

Will Airtel respond to my problem with investigation at Site please?
Oct 6, 2015

Poor speed of 3G

I Mukesh Yadav a resident of T-29/E, First Floor, Above Durga Medical Store, Baljeet Nagar, Near Gopal Dairy, Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008
The speed of 3G in my residence area is very very slow and even not equal to 2G. I had made complaints to your customer service through 121 yesterday but of not solve issue. I would make request to your competent authority to come to my residence area and check speed of 3G and thereafter, do needful as soon as possible. My mobile no is 9810500309.
Oct 5, 2015

3G speed

Hi, I'm Karthik & my 3G Airtel dongle no. is 9677275536. I usually recharge with 955 plan with 6GB FU. It is mentioned that after fair usage, speed will be at 2G speed. But, after fair usage i can't even open google page. Internet speed is nil after fair usage. Also, after introducing Airtel 4G in market, 3G internet became too slow nowadays. Completely dissatisfied with the service.

Oct 3, 2015

slow signal network and no network coverage

I am zahal and deaf person... While i am in kerala that always slow network or no network coverage.. Please ensure full network fine avoid issue problem okay... and also i am at santhome that again slow work.. Please resolve sure my number 9952929615 (SMS).

Thanks for your cooderations

Zahal Tp
Sep 22, 2015

3G Network Not Working

I A.K.Srivastwa My mobile No 9357565990 3g Network not available this location from many days House no 28 saivatika, Valia road, Near kosamadi village. Ankleshwar Gujarat. so that please solve my problem.
Pushp Raj
Sep 18, 2015

To complain about slow speed of 3G network

Sir, I am a regular user of Airtel 3G network.My SIM number is 7782869868.From 4th September 2015 speed of your 3G network has really gone very slow.I am preparing for IBPS through online mock test.But because of slow speed the exams can't be loaded.I use this SIM in a dongle but of no use.Please do something to resolve this problem as soon as possible as my exams are in October.Your 3G speed is slower than 2G network.My contact number is 7543029337.
Sep 15, 2015

3G not working

my no,999334433 3G not working
Sep 15, 2015

Slow speed of 3G

I am a resident of Qtr no 40/10, Sector-1, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi. The area is just behind Select city Mall, Saket. The speed of 3G in my area is very very slow and even not equal to 2G and causes stress using your 3G service. I had made several complaints to your customer service through 198 & 121 but of no use. I am very tired using this service. I would make request to your competent authority to come to my area and check speed of 3G and thereafter, do needful as soon as possible. My mobile no is 9958875589.
Sep 3, 2015

3G connectivity

I(9650906940)am using airtel network for last 2+ years; I had a super 3G connectivity; and a great support service but everything is zero since last 30+ days; I put complains for 5+ times in this period; but all in vain; above all those executive gave me ideas like request for a new tower; anyway at the end today an executive told me to change your network; so i concluded airtel are so CHEAP; (9650906940); DON'T WORRY MR. BHARTI WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND; (probably in ur *** in a moment)
Aug 30, 2015

slow 3g airtel service/ frequently disconnect

I using 3g airtel service but it not work properly.frequently disconnect network(9096182495)
Aug 30, 2015

3G network not work properly.get together solapur air tel 3g ugers

3G network not working properly.get together solapur 3g users(9096182495)

Vodafone/Recharge Card - Secret number demaged
    Recharge Card but the Secret Number got damaged after...
    paytm care - my paytm wallet is blank ( processed )....why????????
    I am added a money for my wallet but my wallet is not...
    kastra - scam
    hi my name is shray puri , i was working in a company...
    Hometown Thane/ Lounger Sofa with recliner chair - Reminder Mail
    Dear Mr. Pramod, Greetings from Future Group. We are...
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: Extreme Shamelessness & Audacity - Taking ACT...
    Hi ACT Team, In response to my above note, as usual,...
    DTC Bus - poor bus service
    I m regular travelling between kapashera border to...
    airtel signal - signals
    for the last 15 days iam not reciving the signals and Iam...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal didn't refund my money.
    It's going to be a month. N they promised me to...
    Bsnl pre paid mobile - Special recharge not activated
    I made SPECIAL RECHARGE ON MOBILE NO: 9434950873 (BSNL...