AIRTEL 3G

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

vinesataris

Oct 1, 2014

Airtel 3G Services

I'm a customer of Airtel for over 4 years and been using their 3G services since it's launched. I have been facing problems with the connectivity, speed and also network. I mailed them, I called the customer care, I tried to migrate from Airtel and they call me back again asking for one more chance to rectify the issue and it works fine for 2 weeks and back to the same story. After attempting to migrating away for more than 3 times, I have finally decided to move away from Airtel for the following reasons:
Their 3G services are poorer than the citizens to South Africa. Though you hardly get any 3G service in major areas of Hyderabad, they still overcharge you for their pathetic services. According to my plan, I have 1GB of 3G services and I should get charged post 1GB. But that 1GB gets over in just 2 weeks (and I hardly get 3G anywhere in Hyderabad) and I even recharge with aRs. 300 for another 1GB and that 1GB gets over in just 1 week according to their calculations. I tried asking for the details and everything and I usually end up paying hefty bills just because I'm left with no option. Recently for a complaint I raised, they wanted me to change my mobile phone from iPhone 4 to something newer and I did really change my mobile phone to HTC One. Does that make any difference in the speed and network? No, of course definitely not! I mailed them for the last time and clearly mentioned why I'm not going to pay the bills this time along with the screenshots of their so called 3G netowrk speed and everything and they responded back saying they would work and rectify the issue which is never going to happen. I'm here only to warn everyone who wants to go with Airtel for their 3G Services. And Google, please make sure my review comes first when someone Google's for Airtel.
mam1

Aug 28, 2014

data card not working

have been using airtel 3G since many years with no complaints bt fr past two days my airtel connection is not establishing.
called 121 many times even called the toll free number 1800 103 0405 but evry number is transferring me to the verification officer.
kindly help.

phone no: 8171072741
sireesha8

Aug 27, 2014

Cheating and luring Customers Money

Hi i activated 3G in my airtel SIM 8056237364
I have recharged 230 rupees full talk time and i have recharged 45 rupees for 3G balance - 150 MB is credited.

Normally 3G balance over they will deducting from the main place balance with out any Alert.

But this time.. worst thing they have done - my 3G balance is not over, still im having 0.50 MB but they have deducted complete main balance 200 rupees , while calling to Airtel customer care they are giving the reason i have used more than 150 MB internet.

My question is if i use more than 150 MB how my 3G balance still 0.50 MB will be there. i know very well i have not used more than
150 MB.. what they are thinking about the customers.. after fighting with them finally they have credited half amount. i lost nearly 100 rupees. 200 rupees in their view its an small amount. i was frustrated this type of things.
kamal_3

Aug 18, 2014

airtel 3g datacard

I just taken Airtel 3G postpaid data card on 12th Oct 2014 through one agent where he collected the amount and he got the documents on the same date.

The airtel agent mobile number is 8939089380.

My Airtel datacard number : - 9940560262 My EmailId: Kamal_3@yahoo.com

So far I am not able to use my connection and it is not activated from his end and he is not giving the proper answer.

Answer from Customer care:

I tried the customer care from Thursday Evening ( 10 PM ) to Friday early morning ( 5:00 AM ) and they were keep on giving me the update like it will be activated in next 1 hour, 2, etc.,…
I called them for nearly 5-7 times and I didn’t get the proper response from them too… They are also hiding lot of information since it was processed by the agent. Atlast they told me that it was activated.

For your information :
Telephone verification was completed on Thursday Evening and address verification was completed on last Saturday.

If the customer care telling like everything activated on Thursday, Friday, Saturday ,,etc., I have one question, how is it possible to give the status that everything is working fine without doing address verification where my address verification was done on last Saturday only.

I need to get some proper answer either from Airtel end or from the agent end. I bought this connection before 7 days and so far I am not able to use it. This makes me to feel bad about both airtel customer care and the agent.

Kamal
Thin

Aug 15, 2014

Airtel Mobile 3G Network work like 2G

Airtel mobile 3G network is very worst now. It is working in the speed of less than 2G speed. I am planning to change my number to other netwrok(Vodafone, bsnl).
partha770@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2014

NO connection on 3G connection

I TAKE A NEW 3G SIM NO IS 9903912610 BUT I FACE A PROBLEM OF NETWORK I CAN'T CONNECT THIS SIM ON MY COMPUTER. MY NETWORK IS SO POOR & IT'S SHOWING 2G NETWORK BUT NOT CONNECT.
MY ALTERNATIVE PH NO IS 9831529656 PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBE.

PARTHA DASGUPTA.
archita95

Jul 22, 2014

POOREST 3G SPEED

I have 3G pack activated on my mobile. Earlier, the speed of my net was really good but now it has slowed down like hell. I cant search anything. I cant even watch videos on youtube. It keeps on asking me to wait. However, the video stilk doesn't upload. Its the poorest speed. I have again got my 3g recharge done still the speed has not been enhanced. Pls help me. Im in trouble. Do something ASAP!!!
xela_merp@yahoo.com

Jul 18, 2014

Worst Customer service

The worst customer service i ever experienced......

the person who took the call was so rude in his communication and started to use filthy words ....

All I want is my Airtel Line to get actived since its more than 3days..but the treatement i got from airtel made me to cancel the service...

HENCE PLS DO NOT GO FOR AIRTEL

VASANTH
ranjan8740

Jul 6, 2014

Worst and rubbish service.

Previously i was having aircel 3g it was far good in billing .But airtel 3g data charges are too much and false charges to much it is one of rubbish and worst 3g provider.With exess and over charges.No one should ever buy it .Rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish.Again i have to go with aircel .
RANDEEP SINGH 9835

Jun 26, 2014

3G SERVICE NOT RUINING PROPARLY

MY MOBILE NO-9162248733 I RECHARGE THE 3G PACK BUT HIS NOT WORKING PROPERLY YOUR SERVICE WAS VERY BAD .
sampath68

Jun 19, 2014

Ref No: RMOSE40619257839

I procured prepaid 3G services for Rs 755 valid for four weeks on 17th June 2014.Till now it has not been activated. I lodged the complaint without any solution.
My complaint reference No is : RMOSE40619257839.
My telephone particulars are: Nomber- +91-9866649659
Make: Apple I phone.
Service provider: Airtel
I hope the problem will be resolved soon.
My email ID: sampath68@rediffmail.com
Dr KL Sampath Kumar
SMK1234

Jun 11, 2014

Airtel 3G

I have been complaining that speed provided is not in 3G its just < 500 KbPS on an average. After logging complaints
for 3 months they waived a months usage rent and promised me that they will resolve the issue soon.

After few weeks when I called them I was told 3G services cannot be enabled in my area and IF I wish I can switch to any other service provider.I was really shocked rather than giving me options he asked me to move to some other other service provider
and spoke very roughly.

The worst customer service I have ever seen is from Airtel. Airtel Appelate is the worst service provider.
Mithula

Jun 10, 2014

Complaint on airtel collections

I hold an airtel datacard(9003029253), and i have raised a cancellation request for the same.

There is a payment pending and i had agreed upon paying the balance(Since there is a discrepancy) by end of June post clarification. I had communicated this to the person who had called me from Airtel regarding payments.

Today(10 Jun'14), I received a call from 044-42327100 which i missed as i was in a meeting. The calls came in continuously for 9 times.9th time i got irritated and asked not to call as i was in a meeting and disconnected the call.

The same person(Who after repeated requests failed to disclose his name),called again and i had to disconnect which happened again for 5 times. 6th Time the same person called and started using foul language. He uses local language(Tamil) and says all unwanted stuff.

I dont think this is the way a customer has to be treated. He continues the conversation saying, "U R A DEFAULT CUSTOMER AND THIS IS THE WAY ILL TREAT U-IF U R A BEGGAR, I CAN HELP U".

WORST OF THE SERVICE EVER!!

I need a response for this from Airtel.
dhrubajyoti mazumder

Jun 6, 2014

3g data transfer slow

TG INTERNET IS VERY SLOW FROM LAST ONE MONTH IN THIS AREA ITS GENERLAY 16 KBPS-32 KBPS UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD BOTH.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO IMPROVE YOUR SERVICE
dev_ mishra

May 22, 2014

Problem to 3g connection

I am using your 3g data plane when i try to connect it sowing full network and connect also , but i am facing problem to open any applications like, Plat store, Facebok main page, gmail, e.t.c......i can't open mention applications .
before this i was using aircl and tata docomo its work properly .
Its only working on whatsapp and facebook massanger. So pls solve this issue
I am using SAMSUMG GRAND (I-9802) Model
PRIYANKA DYCORATEURS

May 16, 2014

complain

Air Tel Customer Care,

I would like to inform you that one of your executive Mr. Rizwan (9999446631) has been cheat to us.

I had purchase a data card from MSDM from Retail-Kart Pvt. Ltd. Mr. Rizwan from Air Tel had been contacted with us & he gave one 3G Air Tel Data Card to us on 9th may & collected all related document. I am trying to call him so many times regarding activation but he disconnect my phone every time. Now I feeling that I am Cheated. Please help us & solve my problem. Details as below:-

DYCORATEURS Related document are as per below.
DVAT Registration with stamp & sign.
SERVICE TAX Registration with stamp & sign.
MTNL BILL with stamp & sign.
PAN CARD with stamp & sign.
VOTER CARD with stamp & sign.
2 PHOTO with stamp & sign.
HDFC BANK CERTIFICATE with stamp & sign.
HDFC CURRENT ACCOUNT BANK STATEMENT with stamp & sign
sim no- 8991101302326638533
IMSI NO- 404100232663853
Detail of Retailer as per below:
MSDM RETAIL-KART PVT LTD

dycorateurs@yahoo.in
Shiva Kumar Avula

Apr 23, 2014

Airtel Fake 3G Plans in website

I have recharged with Rs.249 from Airtel online to get 1GB 3g data, instead what I get is some stupid STD minutes which I can't even use as I will be on roam most of the days. And when I make STD calls the deduction is from my main balance but not from my STD balance. The customer care says they can't help me with this, and the plans have changed. What the hell is this Airtel. A worst network provided that doesn't have a proper website in this Internet world. And the worst part is the myAirtel app in Android also is full of flaws and shows me the Rs.249 plan.

DON'T RECHARGE WITH RS.249

Made a biggest mistake by shifting from Vodafone to Airtel. Used Vodafone for 6 years, never had this kind of problem. But now I am stuck for another 90 days before I port back to Vodafone again.
sh2nmugam

Apr 3, 2014

unable to make calls from airtel 3g dongle

i have airtel 3g dongle, but unable to make calls.
appensions

Mar 1, 2014

Loading problem

When ever loading through Air tel 3 G usb modem, all the sites including gmail, yahoo etc are loading very slowly and consuming the most of the time. Can u guide me to get speed loading through the Air tel 3 G usb modem
prashant 123

Feb 14, 2014

Rs.249 1GB data

While recharging online selecting 3G option we can view plane of Rs.249 (1GB 3G plan)
But after recharge you will get STD plan and not 3G data.

Why all recharge options are not visible as like Vodaphone online recharge service.
Ravi N.Mukherjee

Dec 21, 2013

Exceed bill & Slow work in 3G dongal

I am an Advocate and after facing various illegal activities & charges by some other Company namely Tata Photon, BSNL on recomandation by my one client, I have taken an air tel 3GB connection which I bought with a dongle(Air Tel Number 7766907939) of 1gb in the month of September 2013 after dissatisfaction taken 3GB on fixed monthly charges of Rs. 220/- from a registered Airtel Dealer in PRATIK, Bahubazar, Ranchi. it is to be noted that I have taken said 3G connection after a commitment by the said dealer that there is fixed monthly charges of Rs220/- to be paid by me and no extra charges will be taken But suddenly I got a bill on 21.12.2013 being no 273119651 dated 12.12.2013 of Rs.1123.59 from Air Tel which shows a illegal & cheating Activities from the part of Air Tel, why they kept the customer in dark. What will happen to so many customers who are facing the same problem. Airtel must answer and give an alternate solution to me as well as these customers who already spent so much money in internet 3G connections.
I therefore to request you to withdraw the illegal bill charges and ask apology for the same within 15 days from the date of this notice , failing which not only take suitable legal action for the same & damarages but also publish the same in local Media to save other future customer from your unlawful works, in which case besides above Air Tel will be liable for the Cost.
This Msg be taken as notice to Air Tel for future legal action if any? Thanking you
N.B:- Pls rectify your defect & charge fix rate ( as stated above) in next bill till then stop this connection / line. Ravi N.Mukherjee, Advocate
saniip

Dec 7, 2013

3G INTERNET SPEED

My name is Sandeep & I have a 3G Airtel prepaid connection no. 9880574311 with dongle since feb’ 2013 (same purchase date), at the time of purchasing 7.2 mbps speed in 3G claimed by company, I am using it on my laptop. But the problem is internet speed is too slow. Most of time when I check my 3G internet speed its shows Max 1.2 mbps and also I am always using unlimited plans/month but after finishing my data plan it’s not working. When I visited near airtel shop where I purchased the Dongle set & Sim card regarding this issue they told me that it’s not our headache you call customer care, when I talk to customer care desk they can’t response properly.

Please look into this matter,
vinod.patwal

Oct 22, 2013

Ref No 53363741

I am very much fade up abut airtel Data service. I have purchase the 3 G data card and 3G Plan of Rs 750 but it's not working properly also registered complaint on 18 of oct and Ref. No "53363741" about my data card no body can attend the complaint when i call 12134 and connect the technical customer care they do n't know how the handle the customer every time they hold the line for a long time and not respond. They don't hav any proper tool to check whether the connect is running on 3g or 2g.
Rashmi R

Sep 17, 2013

not getting 3G speed

I am using Airtel 3G Dongal bearing no 8811001572 since January 2013. Its a postpaid connection monthly rental 950.00. My problem is that since last few days i am not geting 3G speed though it shows full network signal. I don't know what is the problem.
I an not getting a good response from the customer care care also. Please solve my problem immediately.
Sandeep1811

Aug 3, 2013

Airtel 3G Misselling-Poorest Internet Speed

I buy a 3G internet connection from Airtel with Data Card# 8130092187 nearly 2 weeks back, and from the very first day it start giving me trouble as it seems below 2G services instead of 3G.

After raising a complaint several times to the customer care it seems nobody is going to take the ownership to resolve the problem. Customer care executive said that "there is no Airtel 3G connectivity in my area"

My question is : If there is proper connectivity in Delhi than why they are in hurry to sell connection in that area. Isn't Miss-sale and unethical practice.???

I am not able to open a single web page due to Very slow internet connectivity as I believe the company who promise to provide the best telecom services now they are on their worst part.

I request you to take the matter at your utmost priority or refund my dongle money otherwise I need to knock out the doors for consumer court for such non-sense harassment.

Sandeep Gupta
+9198911-84432

Vodafone corporate plan - Vodafone Scam
    I am a Vodafone corporate plan 149 user. For the first...
    Pune(PCMC) RTO - permanent Licence not received
    Not recieved permanent licence till data. Applied and...
    QNET - Qnet Scandal
    U are perfectly brain washed..LOL...
    Tatadocomo - 9986325525 sim deactivated
    Dear sir Im siddeshwara gowda i'm using...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - unable to login
    Dear Sir/ Madam I am not able to login to renew my...
    213133 - WTF=== won a prize money of 2CRORES 50LAKHS
    BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street , Opposite St....
    pf office meerut - pf complaints
    Sir mera meerut pf office mein account hai jiska number...
    mobikwik.com - Fund not transfer
    Dear Sir/Madam, Please update the status of following...
    Bank Of India - why charged
    I have been charged rs 49, however i maintain my a/c...