AIRTEL 3G

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL 3G

Ravi Giri

May 20, 2015

"As slow as Airtel 3G network " fits in a new saying

It seems companies ( almost all Telecom network) does not shame on themselves to make fool of consumers. firstly they just slowed 2G network to such pathetic condition that consumers were forced to opt for 3G at higher rates. Now again same thing it seems, 3G network is drastically slowing in terms of its speed, maybe a new move to introduce 4g.

I stay at Gangtok (North East India) . 3G network of airtel was so good till past few month but now its dead low. my Phn battery runs dead in opening a single page of google sometimes. I know its useless complaining here but still it helps me dump my frustration on this issue by jotting it here.

TRAI should take note of such injustice .and companies prior to TRAI and consumer reaction companies are expected to be self regulated on their goodwill.
dr.meenakshi247

May 18, 2015

worst network provider- Airtel

Why Airtel is fooling people around...???... Airtel 3G is worst....it not even gives 2G speed.
Spending 249 rs per month is just waste... even Watsapp doesn't run properly.... Hardly i can open 1-2 pages in google... That also depends!!!!
No question of watching videos on Youtube... it never opens..
To download 1 audio in Watsapp, i have to wait whole day.... by clicking again n again have to download 1 audio..even battery gets empty...
Hell amongst all service providers i have ever experienced..
Have 5 Airtel numbers at home... dumping all 5 idiotic services !!

M going for MNP... switching to other far better networks..... Will tell all my other friends at hostel n Hospital to do so...
Fuck off Airtel......All your fucking FRAUDULENT adds suck!!! you will be doomed soon..
Raj Creations

May 16, 2015

3g is running very very slow

My airtel 3g is running very slow in these days since my last Rs 255 1GB recharge.
bidhanbag84@gmail.com

May 8, 2015

Airtel Platinum 3G is very very slow

Please do something, I have activated airtel platinum 3G on 08.05.2015, recharge 126/- on 08.05.2015.
It is a very bad connection, a operation has not successful normally.
Please help,

Bidhan Bag
Budge Budge Kolkata-700137
M:9748517832
ramnarend

May 4, 2015

3G works not even like 2G

The 3G inter is working worst here while roaming. Even in the my State AP it gets disconnect, and gives problem for more than 30 min. Which is unacceptable.

Also when calling the customer care there is not proper feed back.

I called 3rd May and created a complaint (61684448) for the same. The customer care guy told me i will be getting call within 24 hours.

On next day when i called was just told by Anurag Gupta(Customre care representative) that the issue will be resolved till 11th may.

I just want to disconnect my internet service. please take this as my official request and cancel all the service to below data card number.

Data Card Number: 8008242323

Narendra
manjunatha gouda

Apr 29, 2015

recharged amount not getting

I rechaged 29 to my airtel no 8971238805
I am getting 29 talktime valid for 4 days instead of getting night 500 mb 3g data pls respond
ambr17

Apr 29, 2015

Airtel is debiting main acc balance for 3G services

I am using Airtel 3G datacard, gererally I use to take plan of Unlimited 3G data (after 3 GB speed downgrades to 80 kbps), but I am surprised to find this that you are debiting my main account balance as well along with GPRS Data ?
My No is 9004921297.
Also sometimes most of the time 3g signal is very poor so my datacard works on vodafone network, lol.

pls get it resolved otherwise I am gonna switch to vodafone.
Srinivasb4u

Apr 27, 2015

3G is very very slow

I am using Airtel network bearing number 90000 90335, Airtel promised uninterupted 3G network, however I am able to receive even 2G, if this is the quality of service they are going to provide, I will definetly going to switch to other network.

please respond,

thanks.
Ajayjoshua

Apr 24, 2015

slow

datacard became very slow, hspa changed to hsdpa,(dead slow)
rajks

Apr 17, 2015

No 3G

I recently recharged my pre-paid airtel no. with 3 GB 3G data pack. However while using the internet all I get is 2G and that also keeps getting disconnected. This is worst service ever. I need my money back. Customer service not responding.
murthiinsn

Apr 16, 2015

3G data not received

My phone no.9704998680. On 07/04/2015 I have recharged with Rs.255/- (transaction I'd 407289460) whereas I have recd only 1 GB 3G Data instead of 1.5GB. Two times I have contacted customer care, not yet resolved the problem. Pls credit the data immediately.
Rajeev Ranjan Rana

Apr 16, 2015

Recharge of 3G

My mobile data's recharge details is below mentioned:

# Cell No- 7070174180
# Date of recharge: 15 April, 2015
# Amount of Recharge: 251
# Portal used to recharge: Airtel apps installed in mobile
# Transecting Bank: SBI
# Transection Process: Net banking
# Bank transaction ref no: 05464180353666IG00WOSPL1
# online recharge TXN id: 415278602

After the successful deduction/transaction of the amount from my bank during the process to recharge, the 3G data for which I paid has not been credited in my mobile data.

So please, credit the mobile data into my cell number or refund the amount in the same bank account.

Hoping your speedy & earliest compliance.

regards,

Rajeev R. Rana
email: rajeev.tsunami@gmail.com
Cell No- 7070174180
Kahre Richard's

Apr 15, 2015

No 3G internet access

Like most of the other users I seem to have the same problem regarding the Airtel network. I have 3g plans on my sim but it doesn't seem to be working. All I get is 2G service. I believe 3G is activated in the Northeast region. Moreover I have been facing this problem for quite a while now. Please see to it. Thanking you!
huyen

Apr 13, 2015

Fraud Company

They are selling products but they are not helping customer. Most of the customer had a complaint for this company. The name of the company is MSDM RETAIL-KART PVT LTD. PHONE no. 01204845500, 8130691845, 7042391983. Everyone can check through website savemoneynow.in. They company is fraud company.
sai94

Apr 11, 2015

slow speed

very slow speed... need immediate action!!!
sagarderle9

Apr 10, 2015

Regarding Airtel 3G network

I successfully recharged my Airtel mobile no. with 252 1GB 3G recharge. But now I can only use the 2g data and I am unable to use the 3g. I tried manual registration mode but it failed to register on the Airtel 3g network,3G network is not available from many days .I tried the customer care helpline.. But they asked me to manually select the 3g network which failed. I also checked my Access point settings in my mobile, but I am still not getting any 3G network. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible
siva.vrk

Apr 7, 2015

Unwanted deduction after 3G Balance getting over.

I am using Airtel prepaid past 3.5 years.
Now I am using 3G plan.
Yesterday I have 120 MB balance in my 3G plan. Also I have around Rs 160 in my main balance.
Usually I was use maximum 250 MB per day. I started browsing. One particular time I got the intimation/message "You don't have enough balance".
My whole main balance was gone. Only 4 rupees balance I have.

Note: No video and downloading song.

Please take a serious action for this problem.

I am expecting intimation message to user like this "Your 3G balance got over. If you continue to use internet Airtel will deduct main balance amount."
umarajeswary

Apr 2, 2015

airtel

i create in 3G net backs but active in 2G net backs
Manas Bhardwaj

Mar 25, 2015

No 3G Network Available

I came here at my cousins place but i found that there is no 3G network available and only 2G net work is available that too wasn't working well and my 3G recharge is getting wasted ,this time i managed but next time i want that you give 3G network over here too.
Thanks in advance because i know you will do something as you are the best network provider.
JAIPRAKASH Narayan

Mar 20, 2015

3G network

In our locality kudi bhaktasni housing board sector 2 there is no3 G network from past 7 days. Iam having2 Airtel phones but in both network is missing. I called till free number but no good response I received.
Please rectify it otherwise I have port my both the numbers.
aman nijjar

Feb 26, 2015

no 3g covering area in punjab

hi im live in a village of punjab name 'bhar singh pura' tehsil. Phillaur.district.jalandhar.
Here is good population of people who use airtel internet but here is no 3g network avaliable.please provide here 3g area network if you dnt want we switch to other telecom operators.here is only 2g internet which is tooo much slow.please do somthing.
Dinesh Rajkumar

Feb 18, 2015

Worst 3G speed and customer service.

Airtel can be labeled as the worst service provider of India which focuses more on cheating customers with false promises and robbing their hard earned money, yes, they are thieves. I can say this on the face of the owner Sunil Bharti Mittal. Their 3G speed is lower than the 2G speed of other companies still they claim to offer highest speed in the country in their adds (big amount of money is indeed in adds but not on infrastructure to provide good service). I'm going to port my no. out, the last time they called, begging not to port out. I stopped using the no. but still need to keep the no. so this time I'll port out for sure. They have so many different kinds of charges (million ways to rob customers of their money). My no.is 924616909 in Gujarat. I'm really pissed off but still I don't wish to use any foul language but I can't control myself from calling Airtel the cheaters, robbers n lazy n negligent service provider in the country.
bejoy roy

No network connectivity on 3G prepaid

I am using Intex dongle (wireless). I bought 3G Airtel Prepaid SIM card in West Bengal with internet roaming facility. It was working fairly well there. But when I shifted to North-East it does not seem to be working. A month ago I told the person at Airtel counter to recharge my card with 3G net, mistakenly he recharged it with 3G mobile net. Again recently, I recharged my SIm with 3G data card for Rs25/-. That too did not work. I don't know where on earth the thing has gone wrong. Can you please help me out?

B. K. ROY
bejoy roy

No network connectivity on 3G prepaid

I am using Intex dongle (wireless). I bought 3G Airtel Prepaid SIM card in West Bengal with internet roaming facility. It was working fairly well there. But when I shifted to North-East it does not seem to be working. A month ago I told the person at Airtel counter to recharge my card with 3G net, mistakenly he recharged it with 3G mobile net. Again recently, I recharged my SIm with 3G data card for Rs25/-. That too did not work. I don't where on earth the thing has gone wrong. Can you please help me out?

B. K. ROY
nitinbajaj

Feb 15, 2015

3g not working...airtel worst..try vodafone

I have recharged my number with Rs 249 internet 3G pack but getting 2g signals..i have registered complaints at airtel customer care 2-3 times..but still problem is not rectified..i think its better to use vodafone or docomo.. even in docomo with recharge of 250 we get1 gb 3g and 115 rs talktime...seriously...i will not use airtel again..

SBI - plz send my cif no
    Dear sir, I am md samiullah khan my sbi ac no is...
    JIPMER - i cant login my acccount
    please send my password to my email.id application no102138
    Blackpearl Outsourcing - Blackpearl Outsourcing Co.
    Hi all We Srijatech, Bangalore are also victims of...
    36806 - lost all cbse document
    sir, i am sonali mishra. sir i lost all my cbse mark...
    Airtel DTH - relocation request
    Requested sir, Yet now I...
    TNPSC - Sir i lost my roll number
    Respected sir, I have lost my Hall ticket,so i can't...
    Airtel Tower Installation - request for tower installation
    hello sir, I have land near ongole outcuts ,if you...
    SSC - don't know the registration id
    I don't write registration id after part 1.so please...
    wrist watch - Item held by Customs at Chennai FPO
    My China Post Air Mail Parcel Tracking No.RH190072099CN,...