AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

mahesh chandra toshniwal

May 30, 2016

not working broadband and phone

mahesh chandra toshniwal 4-2-375 sultan bazar hyderabad complaint phone number 04042014206 my mobile number 9949267077
mani3696

May 26, 2016

New connection

Hello

Very poor response from airtel broad band connection. I request new connection last week. I called customer care many times they promise me two days ago sure will get connection. no airtel representative contact me still now.its very disappoint to me so I will select another company service. I don't know for the new connection I faced this kind of problem in case i will get connection future any thing get the problem about the connection how airtel solve that issue. this response making aitrel customers unbelievable situation.

M.MANI KANDAN

had requested for a new broadband connection @ Chennai Patinapaakam Sales
office @ 9840022123 and a person named Mr.Vasanth had come to collect Rs.1000
from us on 10th May promising we would get the new connection within 3 to 5
days. It has been 15 days since we paid the amount. Before registering we asked
them to check whether connection can be given to Mogappair West and they said
it can be done but now they are telling port is not available and need to set
up one that too after we calling them a couple of days back.

Henceforth we wish to cancel the Airtel Broadband connection which has a very
poor service department.

Please immediately refund our amount if not I would escalate the issue to the
higher authority.

Serial No. (Of the CRF IND) : TNPC776346
Srinivaskakumanu

May 24, 2016

Airtel Broadband issue

Worst ISP, I never seen this kind of service. I raised request for new broadband connection, it has become around two weeks nobody is responsible for updating the status on what happening behind the issue and at least nobody is calling to update the status.
I contacted 121@in.airtel.com many times, but no response(It like a Telugu proverb Dunnapotu paina vana kurisinatlu).
then I contacted Nodal officer mail Id, at that time one 121 executive has responded and gave one complaint number after that same scenario repeated, no response for 3 to 4 days. then I contacted Appellate mail Id around 3 to 4 members from the Appellate team called me and said they are working on it and issue would be solved, but they were unable to provide update on at least what happening behind and why the delay.
It is very stupid ISP, please dont go for it dont waste time. Another Caution: Beware of Franchises and dont pay amount to them. I paid amount to one of the Franchise for getting connection, while collecting money he was very polite, now when I called him, he is behaving very rude and talking like our money is worthless for the service that they are giving and he is talking about customer very cheap...

Instead of Airtel ISP any local ISP would serve within 24 hours and respond Properly.

Srinivas
Lakshmipatibabu

May 24, 2016

Worst response from Airtel broadband customer service

Hi ..

I have never seen such a worst customer support/service which airtel provides for their broadband users , I have lodged a complaint #60816726 on May 21st in the morning and it has been five days now, none of the technician visited or called me to investigate what the problem is.I am following up with them daily by calling 5 times (waiting for 20 mins in each call for customer care executive to attend ) with no results but confirmed assurance from service desk team that it will be solved in few hours.

My business, which has lot to do with internet is effected by their delay .They are testing my patience in many ways.
Hope this complaint works as warning to customers who are willing to take a new airtel broadband connection.
Jason

May 21, 2016

Will take One month for giving connection

Airtel executive said my area is feasible and connection will be given in 3 days, but now they say it will take 1 month due to cable problem. Kindly refund my 1000Rs.
Srinivas6k

May 20, 2016

Broadband connection delay and no response

I paid amount to Airtel franchise on 14th May to get broadband connection and he said the connection would be done on the very next day. After that I received two account numbers through message to my phone. But nobody has come for installation and when I call the 121, there is no response from executives on current status and they are even saying that they can not take complaint. then I dropped a mail to 121@in.airtel.com many times but response, then I involved nodal officer mail Id. then one executive promised that the next day by end of day connection would be given, but the given time passed on nothing is done. According to me please dont go for Airtel broadband connection.
sathya08.siddu

May 19, 2016

Complain about Data Speed

Hai, This is sathyanarayana.. i brought my airtel broadband connection 4months back.. in that time Airtel employer said - sir, in your area 4mbs to 8mbs speed is there but till now i got 2mbs speed only..
sohan786809090

May 18, 2016

5 days gone complaint does not resolve

I made a complaint on 13 may 2016 that my landline and broadband both not working .
Between the interval of 13 may and 15 may no engineer come to resolve a problem.
I again call up to a customer care executive and try to track my request .
But i know nothing is happing everytime customer executive give me some execuses of late service.
On 16 may 2016 a engineer comes from airtel team.
He resolve my problem.
That time i am happy and feeling relax that my broadband works it.
On next day 17 may i again face a problem of no connectivity i again call up to a custome care and make complaint re open. After few hours a engineer come and again he resolve my problem and he tell me that again wos problem wos same of its previous time . So i request that engineer to solve that problem permanent so could i does not face problem against the same matter.
When he leaves my house my both landline and broadband works . After few hrs again i am seeing that broadband is not working. I again call up to that engineer who solve my problem he refuses my call and he does not reply on that.
I again made a call to a customer executive and i tells all that matter happen in past . So after he listen my complaint i request him to forward this call to seniour executive so could i tell to executive to solve my problem parmenently .
But a customer executive does not forward the call to seniour executive and he cuts my call from their side.
I am now very upset towards badly service of airtel.
Now i want to leave my airtel connection .
Arun521

May 16, 2016

Poor service and no customer service

I am using Airtel broadband for more than 4 years. Initially, I have any issues with Airtel. But last 3 months i am phasing net issues with them. I raise the complaint to Airtel regarding this, No proper service, There is no proper service engineer in my area saying some non sense answers and no proper customer service at the righ time. They are providing the 3G service proper and they are saying we are the first 4G service provider in India.

Now recently many Internet service provide came up with awesome plans to the customers. But the Airtel fails to provide the new plans and as well as they fails to provide the existing connection to the customers. While, Connection termination they will provide good plans to retrain us instead, They will provide though we are the customer.

If you go the Airtel store they keep you wait listed for the simple reason to show us though they are busy. They have copied Store idea from VODAFONE opening the store to support customer. But AIRTEL open the store to do marketing and collecting payment from the customers. Airtel fails too serve customer at the right time , No proper responsibility, Poor plans compare to new network providers.

They are money minded without serving the customers....
Gyan_Airtel4g

May 6, 2016

Airtel 4G over billing

My story of harassment by Airtel 4G goes like this-

Till mid February 2016, I was using Airtel 4G Dongle (SIM No: 8861741166) happily. On one unfortunate day, I got a call from Airtel executive, offering me a REPLACEMENT SIM for Rs. 150/- so that my monthly billing could reduce by Rs. 250/-. I asked her the reason about this ‘meharbani’ from Airtel? executive replied, “Sir, lots of existing customers are complaining that their monthly billing amount is on higher side. So, we are offering replacement SIM to reduce amount.” Obviously, I was tempted and accepted the offer.

I got the new SIM and started using it (not realising that old SIM’s meter is still ON, Airtel must have DE-ACTIVATED it immediately after activating replacement SIM (No: 9731915604)). When I saw the SMS for outstanding amount on my old SIM (No: 8861741166), I logged two SR (No: 68655791 and 68655865 on 2nd April 2016, one for cancellation of old SIM and other for billing amount waiver since I did not use that at all, usage was showing 0.00 MB). I was assured by service-centre executive that I’ll get the waiver. After a week, I got a call from Airtel to pay outstanding amount (Rs. 1144/-). I called Airtel back asking for SR status on waiver. This time, executive replied, “Don’t you have common sense that you are using two SIMs so you have to pay for both?” Obviously, every customer does not have the same high-level of common sense, I’m no different (mind you, Airtel had given me replacement SIM, not additional SIM…moreover, I did not ask for it). After a long argument, executive connected me to her boss who was ‘Floor Supervisor.’ He put me on-hold and called billing department for waiver. He assured me that within 24 hours, Airtel will call me back and I’ll get message that my bill is waived-off. It never happened.

On 24th April 2016, I got message from Airtel that outstanding is Rs. 1882/- (Rs. 1144/- + Rs. 738/-) on old SIM, pay immediately. That means, they had billed me till the date I had called them for deactivation of old SIM. When I called them, they told, they do not de-activate SIM themselves, customer has to place the request. Perfect internal process…though customer must know it. Obviously, customer does not know how your internal system works.

My point is: 1) either Airtel must de-activate the old SIM immediately after they activate the replacement SIM. If customer wants to use 2 SIMs simultaneously, he/she can call Airtel to re-activate old one. That is justified meaning of word ‘replacement’, using only one SIM at any point of time. OR Airtel must tell customer (at the time of offering new one) to de-activate old SIM else they have to pay for both.

2) why I was offered a new SIM, could I not get rebate on my old SIM? To my understanding, Airtel did it deliberately to charge me double rather than giving rebate on existing bill.

3) even if I ignore all the reference and context of this issue, is it ethical business from Airtel to charge Rs. 1882/- for 0.00 MB usage?

Hope Airtel will read this and get back to me with justified and agreeable solution.

Gyan Prakash Chaudhary
rajimonp@hotmail.com

Apr 27, 2016

No connection and no refund

I have given installation charges+100 and submitted all documents.
But airtel executive did not turn up to put the connection. finally they told it is not feasible . Called agency they where telling all excuses.
given a compliant to nodal officer but he was telling need to wait 20 days to get refund back
any one aware is there government regulatory board to raise such issue ? pleas post here
agents telephon number is 4443037733, be care full chenniats

Rajimon
Srinivas Reddy karri

Apr 14, 2016

Airtel Broadband connection

I have taken Airtel broadband connection in the month of February 2016 and paid Rs.4200/- (for 6months plan i.e. Rs.615 + top up Rs.99) and after one month Airtel Team is sending reminders for payment of another Rs.2300 which is not supposed to pay.

This is due to Airtel team is wrongly activated the other plan and now the connection has been disconnected since 5 days though I am sending reguar emails to 121 and phone calls twice per day.

there is no response from them they are not using their brains even after clearly informing to revise the plan as per the understanding with Airtel Sales person.
sachin14

Apr 10, 2016

airtel broadband not installed yet

I have given installation charges and submitted all documents.
But airtel executive did not turn up to put the connection. Whenever we call them they make false excuses that the person will come today but no one turns up.

Sachin
Rashi chaudhary

Apr 10, 2016

Humiliated, Made to wait, Go round and round in circles‏

It's been a week airtel broadband not installed till now. The representatives are making false excuses. I don't know what kind of customer service airtel is providing. I am highly disappointed by the Airtel.

I would like to add, that after writing the below mail I have spine to Airtel Customer Care, wrote mail to 121@in.airtel.com and support@inairtel.com. The representative I spoke to yesterday promised me that it would be installed by 13:00 HRS today and no one has turned up yet. I am already using Airtel for last six years, 01204262540 and I have never had to complain and yet there is no one in Airtel who is bothered at all.
uppu431

Mar 30, 2016

Complaint about Refund money

Hi!. This is upendra kumar manike , i applied for airtel broad band connection 17/03/2016, for connection and land line etc.. i payed 2050 rs . same day only i got a message like Documents received against your fixedline account No 7026677814 installation order no. 54749420. It will be processed in 3 working days. No extra amount to be paid to Installation Engineer, except additional CPE purchases(if any). For queries, call 1800-103-0121. today 31/03/2016 . i raised a complaint but no proper response .
i called customer care after that i got a message like "Thank you for contacting us. The Ref. no. for your airtel fixedline/broadband 08041106321 is 65783900.No extra amount to be paid to Engineer unless advised by customer care. For checking Service Request Status SMS SRFL to 121 from your registered airtel number and 9650096500 from registered non airtel number (charges applied basis operator)"
............................................................................
finally they said we will refund but still i am not getting .
upendra kumar manike
Salim siddiqui

Mar 28, 2016

8दिन हो गए आप ने मेरी कंप्लेंट ठीक नहीं करी

सर इतनी बड़ी कंपनी में बीएसएनएल से भी जयदा लेट लतीफी आज 8 दिन हो गए मुझे कंप्लेंट किये हुऐ आज तक आप इंजिनियर नहीं आया और ऊपर से फोन पर कहते हे ये हम नहीं करते आप कहो तो आप को वॉटसअप msg सैंड करू सर या तो आप मेरी कंप्लेंट ठीक करे या आप का ये वायर निकाल लीजिये आप से बेहतर सर्विस ida दे रहा हे plz मेरी कम्लेंट नंबर हे 65881712 (07344092447) मेरा लैंड लाइन नंबर
ravi 2016bhargava

Mar 20, 2016

Internet not working

Reg: Airtel Internet Connection problem

My airtel broadband internet connection i.d. BSMP3717772590 is not working since last 4-5 days. On 18th March , 2016 lodged the complaint at your customer care. The executive at customer care said the problem has been resolved by 11:00 hrs.
But till date no action taken from your side. My office is following up matter vigorously with your customer care executive Mr. Amrjeet.
This hurts my personal as well as business very badly.
Please resolve the problem by 21st March, otherwise it compels me to change my internet connection.
R N Bhargava
CMD
Ecomen Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Jyotiranjan 123

Mar 19, 2016

Airtel Broadband service

Worst service ever with in 3 months 4 times service out, and when called to the Customer service they are just playing the script . same thing again and again . 4 days to identify the issue and another 4/5 days to resolve the issue. Customer service people and the supervisor were not listing to the issue , they have only once answer to everything . simply spending the money in the advertisement customer service.

Never take airtel broadband.
UGesh Kumar Gatta

Mar 16, 2016

WORST F*ING CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

It's been 32 days since I requested for refund when they took my money saying broadband is available in my place.

I have paid 1200/rs but now from past 15 days, I kept getting mail stating 1000/rs cheque will be sent to my address..
I told them clearly I have paid 1200/rs but Airtel executive seems so stupid or dumb, they keep forwarding same shitty e-mail. It's more like they are copy pasting a simple format!!

NEVER EVER GO FOR AIRTEL! Because of this kind of dumb customer service, people go with international networks.
You Proved Indian service sucks.

MY complaint Number : 7025824139
My mob Number : 9620202990
Mohit Gandhi

Mar 14, 2016

AIrtel Broadband Defective for 10 Days

My airtel broadband connection is out for last 10 days. Repeated calls to Customer Care always end with a promise for a call back from the service engineer. The Customer care executive even gives a complaint reference No which is of no use as noone calls. I get a daily message stating that based on our discussion the repair of your broadband connection has been rescheduled and will take an additional 24 hours. Seriosly contemplating changing my connection after such poor service.

Mohit Gandhi
abishekpras@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016

Very poor performance

I am having connection of Airtel 3G dongle at my house. I paid the latest bill on 29/02/2016 and I am experiencing poor speed connection from 1st march. Hope you will solve the issue at the earliest.

My email id: abishekpras@gmail.com
My contact no:9566150043
MUTHUKRISHNAN M

Mar 5, 2016

Paid Rs 1299 for Airtel Broadband connection but not given.

My son had paid Rs 1299/- for Broad band internet connection.
But till now (05/03/2016) they did not give the broadband connection and did not return the money.
We have sent notice twice, they did not respond.
We rang up and asked many many times, but no proper response.
A famous company doing this type of cheating.
The receipt details.

SHRI MSK ASSOCIATE
Authorised Dealer of Airtel, d2h
#10/241, St.Mary's Road, Mandaveli,
Chennai-600028.

CASH BILL No. 752 dated 07/07/2014.

Customer Name: Madhavaraj M. Alandur.

Description : Airtel Broadband 4mbps
Bill Amount : Rs 1299/-.
vivek n

Feb 24, 2016

4G dongal is very bad

this is vivek jain . high court of Karnataka. i had purchased your company 4 G dongal but it is very slow even i had complaint before local your dears but the didn't response properly. see within two days you ll not attend my problem i ll approaches consumer form against your company .
navdeep singh saraw

Feb 22, 2016

Refund of activation charges SR NO - 64539268

My Name is Navdeep
Fixed Line no – 01244320231

The offer given to me was that I will be receiving free Wi-Fi router if I make online payment and along with that Rs 1000/ will be refunded to me if I will provide you the previous broadband bill copies. I agree to this and I made the online payment for it( below is the snap shot for your reference).

Now I have raised this issue to refund the activation amount with the Airtel customer care executive on 11th Feb, I was told this will be resolved till 15th Feb.. till now it is not resolved.

Today morning I got call from Raina saying that this refund can’t be done because you don’t have anything in written.

I am feeling cheated at this time. This is really not so done. I was told that offer is running on broadband, remove your previous connection and refund will be given. I trusted you people and go ahead with the offer, I was not told about any written policy, and today you guys are saying to bring anything in written.

And yes all of this is discussed in chat with your web based chatting executive. Could you please provide me the copy of chatting I had on 07 dec and other written information is in the attached form.

I am also from the telecom industry and never faced any issue like this. Would request to refund the activation cost as per your offer.

I will be also taking all the help from the social media in order to high light the scam you people are running. And will do my level best to bring this issue in notice with all of my friends and colleagues.

Navdeep Singh
British Telecom

IFB - Compliant not attend
    Dear Team, My Ticket No. 1102263646 logged on 27th...
    Virar Nagri - Virar Nagari fraud
    I paid RS. 500000/- down payment for 1bhk Flat but then...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Er Saurabh Jangir, We apologize for the...
    Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - Need to buy 4G device?
    My Wipod (9326196642) has stopped working since 26th...
    INDIAN ARMY - seniors harrasment and force to do waiter and sahayak job.
    sir. i am working in indian army. now im posted in...
    Patanjali ayurved - Order Not Received
    I had ordered for Patanjali products worth Rs. 855/- on...
    godrej /ac - Grievances with service of company
    Dear Sir/Madam, I made a request to customer care centre...
    ebay nova - nova trimmer
    Dear Sir my name is MD JAHANGEER Khirma darbhnga Bihar pin...
    Airtel Post paid connection - Fake Promise by airtel people
    Dear Team, 1. Name of the executive : Vijay 2....
    hangamasales.com - Actual product not delivered
    I was booked SAMSUNG EVO+ micro SD card but company...