AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

deepak singh rajput55555

Jun 9, 2016

network problem

ADSL linking down most of the time.
miui786

Jun 7, 2016

low Speed

I have new broadband connection but his speed his very low ? but my plan his 699 and they tell me his speed his 2mb/s but his very very low just 50kb/s ......? plz check the problam

ac/no 7027946478
phone no 07614016702

Shailendra singh

mob no 8358888214

Jun 3, 2016

I made a complaint on 21 may 2016 that my landline and broadband both not
working .
Between the interval of 23 may and 24 may no engineer come to resolve a problem.
I again call up to a customer care executive and try to track my request .
But i know nothing is happening every time customer executive give me some
excuses of late service.
On 24 may 2016 a engineer comes from airtel team.
On next 2 day 27 may i again face a problem of no connectivity i again put mail
to a customer care and make complaint re open. After till date not resolve my
problem and he tell me that again wos problem was same of its previous time .
So i request that engineer to solve that problem permanent so could i does not
face problem against the same matter.
When he leaves my house my both landline and broadband works . After few hrs
again i am seeing that broadband is not working.
I again put complaint mail and i tells all that matter happen in past . So
after he listen my complaint i request him to forward this mail to senior
executive so could i tell to executive to solve my problem permanently .

This My Detail

Mrs Priya
Mobile number (8939488124)

Jun 3, 2016

AIrtel Broadband Defective for 15 Days

My airtel broadband connection is out for last 10 days. Repeated calls to Customer Care always end with a promise for a call back from the service engineer. The Customer care executive even gives a complaint reference No which is of no use as no one calls. I get a daily message stating that based on our discussion the repair of your broadband connection has been rescheduled and will take an additional 24 hours. Seriously contemplating changing my connection after such poor service.
T.Krishna kumar

Jun 1, 2016

Airtel broadband poor internet connection

We are having a very slow net connection. Many times i called up airtel broadband service engineers but they are so irresponsible. our system works spoiled by this poor net connection. Please take actions and resolve our problem as soon as possible.

My details:

My mobile no: 8760114586

Jun 1, 2016

6 days gone complaint does not resolve

5 days gone complaint does not resolve
I made a complaint on 21 may 2016 that my landline and broadband both not working .
I again call up to a customer care executive and try to track my request .
But i know nothing is happening every time customer executive give me some excuses of late service.
On 24 may 2016 a engineer comes from airtel team.
That time i am happy and feeling relax that my broadband works it.
On next 2 day 27 may i again face a problem of no connectivity i again put mail to a customer care and make complaint re open. After till date not resolve my problem and he tell me that again wos problem was same of its previous time . So i request that engineer to solve that problem permanent so could i does not face problem against the same matter.
I again put complaint mail and i tells all that matter happen in past . So after he listen my complaint i request him to forward this mail to senior executive so could i tell to executive to solve my problem permanently .

This My Detail

Mrs Priya
Mobile number (8939488124)
mahesh chandra toshniwal

May 30, 2016

not working broadband and phone

mahesh chandra toshniwal 4-2-375 sultan bazar hyderabad complaint phone number 04042014206 my mobile number 9949267077
mani3696

May 26, 2016

New connection

Hello

Very poor response from airtel broad band connection. I request new connection last week. I called customer care many times they promise me two days ago sure will get connection. no airtel representative contact me still now.its very disappoint to me so I will select another company service. I don't know for the new connection I faced this kind of problem in case i will get connection future any thing get the problem about the connection how airtel solve that issue. this response making aitrel customers unbelievable situation.

M.MANI KANDAN

had requested for a new broadband connection @ Chennai Patinapaakam Sales
office @ 9840022123 and a person named Mr.Vasanth had come to collect Rs.1000
from us on 10th May promising we would get the new connection within 3 to 5
days. It has been 15 days since we paid the amount. Before registering we asked
them to check whether connection can be given to Mogappair West and they said
it can be done but now they are telling port is not available and need to set
up one that too after we calling them a couple of days back.

Henceforth we wish to cancel the Airtel Broadband connection which has a very
poor service department.

Please immediately refund our amount if not I would escalate the issue to the
higher authority.

Serial No. (Of the CRF IND) : TNPC776346
Srinivaskakumanu

May 24, 2016

Airtel Broadband issue

Worst ISP, I never seen this kind of service. I raised request for new broadband connection, it has become around two weeks nobody is responsible for updating the status on what happening behind the issue and at least nobody is calling to update the status.
I contacted 121@in.airtel.com many times, but no response(It like a Telugu proverb Dunnapotu paina vana kurisinatlu).
then I contacted Nodal officer mail Id, at that time one 121 executive has responded and gave one complaint number after that same scenario repeated, no response for 3 to 4 days. then I contacted Appellate mail Id around 3 to 4 members from the Appellate team called me and said they are working on it and issue would be solved, but they were unable to provide update on at least what happening behind and why the delay.
It is very stupid ISP, please dont go for it dont waste time. Another Caution: Beware of Franchises and dont pay amount to them. I paid amount to one of the Franchise for getting connection, while collecting money he was very polite, now when I called him, he is behaving very rude and talking like our money is worthless for the service that they are giving and he is talking about customer very cheap...

Instead of Airtel ISP any local ISP would serve within 24 hours and respond Properly.

Srinivas
Lakshmipatibabu

May 24, 2016

Worst response from Airtel broadband customer service

Hi ..

I have never seen such a worst customer support/service which airtel provides for their broadband users , I have lodged a complaint #60816726 on May 21st in the morning and it has been five days now, none of the technician visited or called me to investigate what the problem is.I am following up with them daily by calling 5 times (waiting for 20 mins in each call for customer care executive to attend ) with no results but confirmed assurance from service desk team that it will be solved in few hours.

My business, which has lot to do with internet is effected by their delay .They are testing my patience in many ways.
Hope this complaint works as warning to customers who are willing to take a new airtel broadband connection.
Jason

May 21, 2016

Will take One month for giving connection

Airtel executive said my area is feasible and connection will be given in 3 days, but now they say it will take 1 month due to cable problem. Kindly refund my 1000Rs.
Srinivas6k

May 20, 2016

Broadband connection delay and no response

I paid amount to Airtel franchise on 14th May to get broadband connection and he said the connection would be done on the very next day. After that I received two account numbers through message to my phone. But nobody has come for installation and when I call the 121, there is no response from executives on current status and they are even saying that they can not take complaint. then I dropped a mail to 121@in.airtel.com many times but response, then I involved nodal officer mail Id. then one executive promised that the next day by end of day connection would be given, but the given time passed on nothing is done. According to me please dont go for Airtel broadband connection.
sathya08.siddu

May 19, 2016

Complain about Data Speed

Hai, This is sathyanarayana.. i brought my airtel broadband connection 4months back.. in that time Airtel employer said - sir, in your area 4mbs to 8mbs speed is there but till now i got 2mbs speed only..
sohan786809090

May 18, 2016

5 days gone complaint does not resolve

I made a complaint on 13 may 2016 that my landline and broadband both not working .
Between the interval of 13 may and 15 may no engineer come to resolve a problem.
I again call up to a customer care executive and try to track my request .
But i know nothing is happing everytime customer executive give me some execuses of late service.
On 16 may 2016 a engineer comes from airtel team.
That time i am happy and feeling relax that my broadband works it.
On next day 17 may i again face a problem of no connectivity i again call up to a custome care and make complaint re open. After few hours a engineer come and again he resolve my problem and he tell me that again wos problem wos same of its previous time . So i request that engineer to solve that problem permanent so could i does not face problem against the same matter.
When he leaves my house my both landline and broadband works . After few hrs again i am seeing that broadband is not working. I again call up to that engineer who solve my problem he refuses my call and he does not reply on that.
I again made a call to a customer executive and i tells all that matter happen in past . So after he listen my complaint i request him to forward this call to seniour executive so could i tell to executive to solve my problem parmenently .
But a customer executive does not forward the call to seniour executive and he cuts my call from their side.
I am now very upset towards badly service of airtel.
Now i want to leave my airtel connection .
Arun521

May 16, 2016

Poor service and no customer service

I am using Airtel broadband for more than 4 years. Initially, I have any issues with Airtel. But last 3 months i am phasing net issues with them. I raise the complaint to Airtel regarding this, No proper service, There is no proper service engineer in my area saying some non sense answers and no proper customer service at the righ time. They are providing the 3G service proper and they are saying we are the first 4G service provider in India.

Now recently many Internet service provide came up with awesome plans to the customers. But the Airtel fails to provide the new plans and as well as they fails to provide the existing connection to the customers. While, Connection termination they will provide good plans to retrain us instead, They will provide though we are the customer.

If you go the Airtel store they keep you wait listed for the simple reason to show us though they are busy. They have copied Store idea from VODAFONE opening the store to support customer. But AIRTEL open the store to do marketing and collecting payment from the customers. Airtel fails too serve customer at the right time , No proper responsibility, Poor plans compare to new network providers.

They are money minded without serving the customers....
Gyan_Airtel4g

May 6, 2016

Airtel 4G over billing

My story of harassment by Airtel 4G goes like this-

Till mid February 2016, I was using Airtel 4G Dongle (SIM No: 8861741166) happily. On one unfortunate day, I got a call from Airtel executive, offering me a REPLACEMENT SIM for Rs. 150/- so that my monthly billing could reduce by Rs. 250/-. I asked her the reason about this ‘meharbani’ from Airtel? executive replied, “Sir, lots of existing customers are complaining that their monthly billing amount is on higher side. So, we are offering replacement SIM to reduce amount.” Obviously, I was tempted and accepted the offer.

I got the new SIM and started using it (not realising that old SIM’s meter is still ON, Airtel must have DE-ACTIVATED it immediately after activating replacement SIM (No: 9731915604)). When I saw the SMS for outstanding amount on my old SIM (No: 8861741166), I logged two SR (No: 68655791 and 68655865 on 2nd April 2016, one for cancellation of old SIM and other for billing amount waiver since I did not use that at all, usage was showing 0.00 MB). I was assured by service-centre executive that I’ll get the waiver. After a week, I got a call from Airtel to pay outstanding amount (Rs. 1144/-). I called Airtel back asking for SR status on waiver. This time, executive replied, “Don’t you have common sense that you are using two SIMs so you have to pay for both?” Obviously, every customer does not have the same high-level of common sense, I’m no different (mind you, Airtel had given me replacement SIM, not additional SIM…moreover, I did not ask for it). After a long argument, executive connected me to her boss who was ‘Floor Supervisor.’ He put me on-hold and called billing department for waiver. He assured me that within 24 hours, Airtel will call me back and I’ll get message that my bill is waived-off. It never happened.

On 24th April 2016, I got message from Airtel that outstanding is Rs. 1882/- (Rs. 1144/- + Rs. 738/-) on old SIM, pay immediately. That means, they had billed me till the date I had called them for deactivation of old SIM. When I called them, they told, they do not de-activate SIM themselves, customer has to place the request. Perfect internal process…though customer must know it. Obviously, customer does not know how your internal system works.

My point is: 1) either Airtel must de-activate the old SIM immediately after they activate the replacement SIM. If customer wants to use 2 SIMs simultaneously, he/she can call Airtel to re-activate old one. That is justified meaning of word ‘replacement’, using only one SIM at any point of time. OR Airtel must tell customer (at the time of offering new one) to de-activate old SIM else they have to pay for both.

2) why I was offered a new SIM, could I not get rebate on my old SIM? To my understanding, Airtel did it deliberately to charge me double rather than giving rebate on existing bill.

3) even if I ignore all the reference and context of this issue, is it ethical business from Airtel to charge Rs. 1882/- for 0.00 MB usage?

Hope Airtel will read this and get back to me with justified and agreeable solution.

Gyan Prakash Chaudhary
rajimonp@hotmail.com

Apr 27, 2016

No connection and no refund

I have given installation charges+100 and submitted all documents.
But airtel executive did not turn up to put the connection. finally they told it is not feasible . Called agency they where telling all excuses.
given a compliant to nodal officer but he was telling need to wait 20 days to get refund back
any one aware is there government regulatory board to raise such issue ? pleas post here
agents telephon number is 4443037733, be care full chenniats

Rajimon
Srinivas Reddy karri

Apr 14, 2016

Airtel Broadband connection

I have taken Airtel broadband connection in the month of February 2016 and paid Rs.4200/- (for 6months plan i.e. Rs.615 + top up Rs.99) and after one month Airtel Team is sending reminders for payment of another Rs.2300 which is not supposed to pay.

This is due to Airtel team is wrongly activated the other plan and now the connection has been disconnected since 5 days though I am sending reguar emails to 121 and phone calls twice per day.

there is no response from them they are not using their brains even after clearly informing to revise the plan as per the understanding with Airtel Sales person.
sachin14

Apr 10, 2016

airtel broadband not installed yet

I have given installation charges and submitted all documents.
But airtel executive did not turn up to put the connection. Whenever we call them they make false excuses that the person will come today but no one turns up.

Sachin
Rashi chaudhary

Apr 10, 2016

Humiliated, Made to wait, Go round and round in circles‏

It's been a week airtel broadband not installed till now. The representatives are making false excuses. I don't know what kind of customer service airtel is providing. I am highly disappointed by the Airtel.

I would like to add, that after writing the below mail I have spine to Airtel Customer Care, wrote mail to 121@in.airtel.com and support@inairtel.com. The representative I spoke to yesterday promised me that it would be installed by 13:00 HRS today and no one has turned up yet. I am already using Airtel for last six years, 01204262540 and I have never had to complain and yet there is no one in Airtel who is bothered at all.
uppu431

Mar 30, 2016

Complaint about Refund money

Hi!. This is upendra kumar manike , i applied for airtel broad band connection 17/03/2016, for connection and land line etc.. i payed 2050 rs . same day only i got a message like Documents received against your fixedline account No 7026677814 installation order no. 54749420. It will be processed in 3 working days. No extra amount to be paid to Installation Engineer, except additional CPE purchases(if any). For queries, call 1800-103-0121. today 31/03/2016 . i raised a complaint but no proper response .
i called customer care after that i got a message like "Thank you for contacting us. The Ref. no. for your airtel fixedline/broadband 08041106321 is 65783900.No extra amount to be paid to Engineer unless advised by customer care. For checking Service Request Status SMS SRFL to 121 from your registered airtel number and 9650096500 from registered non airtel number (charges applied basis operator)"
............................................................................
finally they said we will refund but still i am not getting .
upendra kumar manike
Salim siddiqui

Mar 28, 2016

8दिन हो गए आप ने मेरी कंप्लेंट ठीक नहीं करी

सर इतनी बड़ी कंपनी में बीएसएनएल से भी जयदा लेट लतीफी आज 8 दिन हो गए मुझे कंप्लेंट किये हुऐ आज तक आप इंजिनियर नहीं आया और ऊपर से फोन पर कहते हे ये हम नहीं करते आप कहो तो आप को वॉटसअप msg सैंड करू सर या तो आप मेरी कंप्लेंट ठीक करे या आप का ये वायर निकाल लीजिये आप से बेहतर सर्विस ida दे रहा हे plz मेरी कम्लेंट नंबर हे 65881712 (07344092447) मेरा लैंड लाइन नंबर
ravi 2016bhargava

Mar 20, 2016

Internet not working

Reg: Airtel Internet Connection problem

My airtel broadband internet connection i.d. BSMP3717772590 is not working since last 4-5 days. On 18th March , 2016 lodged the complaint at your customer care. The executive at customer care said the problem has been resolved by 11:00 hrs.
But till date no action taken from your side. My office is following up matter vigorously with your customer care executive Mr. Amrjeet.
This hurts my personal as well as business very badly.
Please resolve the problem by 21st March, otherwise it compels me to change my internet connection.
R N Bhargava
CMD
Ecomen Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Jyotiranjan 123

Mar 19, 2016

Airtel Broadband service

Worst service ever with in 3 months 4 times service out, and when called to the Customer service they are just playing the script . same thing again and again . 4 days to identify the issue and another 4/5 days to resolve the issue. Customer service people and the supervisor were not listing to the issue , they have only once answer to everything . simply spending the money in the advertisement customer service.

Never take airtel broadband.

symphony diet i - complain against cooler
    I purasched this cooler in the last of March this year in...
    tata docomo - Internet balance not received
    When I ported my Sim from Videocon to Tata docomo, they...
    VEXAROS - Vexaros
    Multiple calls each and every day
    TYBCOM - Result With held Wrongly
    I checked my TYBcom sem 6, 2016 result and its showing...
    2011 ford bantam R19000 - Scammed
    Good evening I was scammed by one of the ads on this...
    Mobile fraud call - Fake call that i won a prize from a snapdeal
    Hello sir. Yesterday i did received a message from...
    Star Jalsha - Message On bodhuboron
    DIDIMUNI I like your comment shotti apni thik kotha...
    HUDA - HUDA is not issuing NOC while i am the original allotee of...
    Respected sir/madam I am tajinder pal singh R/o 1524,...
    Star Jalsa - Message on BODHUBORON
    DIDIMUNI I like your comment shotti apni thik kotha...
    snapdeal - Fake call that i won a prize from a snapdeal
    Hello sir. Yesterday i did received a message from...