AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

sanjaykaja

May 14, 2015

Delay in giving broadband connection

Is Airtel broadband still a reliable service? I don’t think so.

I used Airtel broadband for 5 years and there was never an issue. I was really happy for choosing Airtel and paying premium for the service.

I went to US. So I had to get my connection disconnected for an year. I want to have my connection back so I gave all documents to the executive Murali (9676985082) in Hyderabad on 4/28/2015.

I tried to call him after 3 days and there was no response. He answered my call after a week and said he is on leave.

When I called customer care, I found that my case is not logged. So I raised a case on 5/4/2015. From that day I called customer care regularly but no resolution provided.

I tried to reach escalation team and they were too busy to answer my call. Customer care executive said they will respond back in 4 hours but there is no response even after 24 hours.

This is not what I expected out of Airtel.

I think I made a mistake by selecting Airtel.
saurabh SD

May 8, 2015

New Connection

AIRTEL BROADBAND

I booked a new Airtel broadband connection on 4th of May 2015 after paying 1000 rs as installation charges. The executive ( Prakash +918411858902) came to my home collected the cheque and also the required documents and promised to have the installation team contact me within the next 48 hours. After making numerous calls to the dealer, customer care, complaint cell, So finally after unheard of patience I called the customer care to enquire about the status, and disgustingly I get a reply that my connection could not be processed through because of lack of ports in my area.

This on the part of Airtel is plain cheating and fraud, and cannot be termed in any other fashion. After going through other posts on the forum, I have come to the realization that the behavior that I had been witness to, was extremely common and I have been like the nth victim to this profanity.

I would honestly plead to the forum, to take some action in this regard. No one, I repeat NO ONE should ever go to Airtel provided they wish to avoid such pain and hatred. I make these statements after making approximately 30 to 40 calls and not a single call or message was made back to me on the part of airtel.
purus2037

May 2, 2015

airtel broadband low speed

My Airtel broadband number is 044-43322073.
I got issue with speed. Previously the connection used to be very fast. But nowadays the speed has become very slow and needs to be rectified.
I'd taken this connection for its speed. If it cannot be rectified, it is better to remove and opt for better service provider.
Purusothaman.
Anil Kumar

Apr 16, 2015

Never call 9840022123

I gave 1000 Rs to the person sent by 9840022123. No info after that for more than 2 weeks. Even the entry was not made with airtel. Now I am struggling to get my money back.never ever call 9840022123 for airtel broadband. You will be cheated.
fyreblaze11@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015

Not yet registered with Airtel

I am using you airtel Landline and Broadband connection and same is not working from long time. I called to Customer Service number, I tried to put my airtel landline number/Account number to the IVR response on 04044444121.They told me that same is incorrect. Due to which i was not able to launch the complaint and still my connection is not working.

Can you please help me resolve this issue.

Pratyush
jonamcivil

Mar 25, 2015

Wifi connection

I also had the same ,,,,,,,,,,,,, irresponsible behavior from Airtel chennai........

I was a potential customer for two years..... and recently I shifted my home and requested customer care for the shifting..... having shifted a new service engineer came and installed the modem etc. then he told me that it would work after 4 hours....... it didnt work not after 4 hrs even after 4 weeks it was not working..... My wife and i were calling intermittently..... and same sterio typed answer came........ we have escalated the issue and will be ready in next 4 hrs........ and 7 days over.... frustated with this........ I requested them to disconnect my connection.......... suddenly one gentleman's come he introduced himslef as regional manager or something..... and told.......sorry 1000 times and requested us to give request for re instate it ....... half mindedly I requested him to re instate......... it ........ The second part of the story is like this....... after giving re activation request today is 6 th day..... nothing happened......... and the same story............ after 4 hrs after 4 hrs...... keep on telling by their customer executives........... I dont know these people are behaving such a irresponsibly..............///////////// My name is Manoj.......... I am a professor in Chennai.
maya kashyap

Mar 24, 2015

broadband not working well

I am really sorry to say i am deeply disappointed and frustrated by the way airtel has handled my case. I have been a long time user of air tel broadband

Mar 22, 2015

I booked new connection but not response for airtel broadband

I paid amount 15 days back but did not connection
I booked new connection for airtel broadband Wi-Fi and I paid full amount 1100 is 15 days back.sales man and area manager told I give 4 days to new connection .but no response is there.please return my amount I will bring another connection kamasni jagadeesh #305,7th main,5th cross, rbi layout,jp nagar 7th phase, bangalore-560078. Cell:9066301960

I paid amount 15 days back but did not connection

I booked new connection for airtel broadband Wi-Fi and I paid full amount 1100 is 15 days back.sales man and area manager told I give 4 days to new connection .but no response is there.please return my amount I will bring another connection.
sharan1852

Feb 25, 2015

High level of carelessness from customer care

Helllo to whoever concerned,
I am sharan from New delhi. My landline no is 01142171331 . I am really sorry to say i am deeply disappointed and frustrated by the way airtel has handled my case. I have been a long time user of airtel broadband and i have been using 8mbps 80 gb plan.

Problem :-
Some days back due to some problem my wifi router wasn’t working properly. so i called up the customer care and told them and they sent a engineer and he told me there is a parameters problem in wifi router and he told me it has to be replaced. so then next day another guy comes and he tells me “sir ,i haven’t brought the wifi router at all” and then again he tells me sir i will install it next day….

And again next day same thing repeats engineer bought the router which he only didn’t knew how to make it work..and again he told me sir tomorrow i will install a new one..
And after 6 days of this drama another engineer comes and installs the wifi router..which i must say was the worst router i ever saw in my life..There were no signals when i used internet in the next room,and to add to dismay it also started getting disconnected..Stil they have not replaced it with a good quality wifi router.

So at last now i am really frustrated and very disappointed from the airtel .
And to add the engineers in my area are not taking the case seriously ..they are always bringing the wifi routers which are very old or in a bad working condition and i can see poor work culture in them and i can there is carelessness from the back end team ..which i think will definitely spoil company’s name.
And i feel so helpless its been more than 7 days they are not able to find a permanent solution to this problem
Never though airtel would come down to this level..
divyanisachdeva

Feb 22, 2015

net is not working properly

hey i hav submmited the bill of wifi before one week but till now its not working proprly
taran1981

Jan 31, 2015

Broadband issues

My Airtel internet connection (which i have since the last 6 odd years) has become highly unreliable and gets disconnected frequently or stops working outright.
I have made numerous complaints and had a number of engineer visits. It works temporarily but then again stops.
The permanent fix told to me is that I need to take a lesser speed plan and downgrade. Incredible!! Instead of improving the services, Airtel has advised me to opt for a lower plan! Not exactly the service i expect from a service provider.

I hope Airtel Noida gets some brains and decides to upgrade their infrastructure here and provide better services and plans here, instead to pushing customers to go back in time

Taran - 9971147341
ojaswi dixit

Jan 26, 2015

Connection Error

Connection is supper Slow and Customer care people is telling it is find their is no action taken last 2 weeks .

So in a simple word Airtel start cheating to their customer
kotha sukumaran

Jan 22, 2015

broadband not functioning continously

my broadband connection 04442809895 is not continously functioning. if i complaint through phone 121 they are not prepared to attend. but without reply they are closing. hence I am forced to lodge the complaint through net .I WANT TO CHANGE MY REGISTERED ALTERNATIVE CELL NO TO 9176662547. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT ONCE.
ursanil

Jan 3, 2015

Airtel broadband connection issues

Recent house shift in Hyderabad forced me to get a airtel broadband connection as my earlier provider(beam) connection was not feasible.Getting the connection was easy, withing 5 minutes of call the marketing people was at my door and I got the connection in 36 hours.

Now I am thinking it is one of the bad decision to go ahead with airtel.In next ten days my society's security person informed me that the wire coming to my building from the DP box is not right height and one of the airtel technician told him to cut the wire.when I have called the technician he answered bear for one night it will be done next day morning.

Even though his promise I have registered a complain withe the customer care as the next day was new year, he told me it will be completed by 2nd January 2014.

Since then whenever I am calling them I am getting a 24 hrs timeline from the time of calling.

I have never seen such a PATHETIC customer care service in my life. Today(4th day) one of the technician called me saying we don't have building owners' permission(the building in which the DP box is there), If that is the case WHY AND HOW YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE CONNECTION? As per my information he don't have any issues and secondly he will be not there for another 2 month is it means I will not get the connection for 2 month.

When I am asking for disconnection, I have informed that there will be no refund whatever amount I have given for 6 month will not be given.

All I want to say is that this is the worst service I have ever seen.
sanath89

Dec 22, 2014

Cheating customers on failing to give BroadBand connection

Sanath k

Resident of Bangalore, munekolala

Airtel Employess has collected 1000/- and promised to give 8MBPS plan of broadband, for which i have discontinued my existing Broadband connection for which Bill was generated for 800/- and later Airtel employees told that connection is not possible and has not returned back till date.

now AirTel has to pay the loss happened to me.

​Sanath k
9620169219
nishanthshetty

Nov 30, 2014

Airtel Broadband

For the entire Billing Cycle of October 10th to November 11th the Broadband wasn't working even after complaining multiple times. Now we are asked to pay the bill and when we asked for the waiver for the same we are told that we have not raised any complaint and we have to pay the full bill and or might have ask for compensation. Due to this my work has come to halt and i have also got mobile bill above 1500 as well. Customer service department tells every time the calls are recorded if so then why don't they look at their own recorded calls and check the issue and give the waiver instead of lying.
akzshat

Nov 21, 2014

Airtel - Customer service and Connection Closure

Hello everyone,

I recently got an Airtel broadband high speed connection - 8 mbps - monthly rent 1749 INR. It had a packet limit of 30 GB. My 30 GB finished in 10 days of installation. It is funny because I am out of home 14 hours a day because of my work and I dont believe in downloading using PvP. The only thing I do with my internet, is play games, or upload videos to my youtube channel. Still 30 gb getting finished in this less time is a sign of some issue.

When asked, the customer service replies back saying 'you must have used it and we can;t tell you details'.

Secondly, I have been trying to get this connection closed (money loss is still bearable, but customer service is just very poor). It has now been 8 days and multiple mails being sent out to the Airtel customer service email id - 121@in.airtel.com. NO response yet.

Based on my experience, the entire society (around 115 connections) has decided to close the Airtel connections as most of them are facing similar issues.

Dialing to the customer service numbers is another nightmare. after you prove the dexterity of your fingers by pressing so many numbers to pick the right option, they take you to a service rep. Then the service rep keeps you on hold and I was personally moved around to 4 people just to get an answer to a simple task of closing the connection.

They told me since your connection is not even a month old, please send emails to 121@in.airtel.com and we will process your connection closure. 8 days and multiple mails later - no reply yet.

'My Airtel' android application worked once - validated my mobile number and booted up. And what do you know, just after 30 minutes when I try opening it again, it says the mobile number is not approved and has never worked since. If the app is buggy, please do not force the customers to use it.

The Airtel online portal doesn't work half the time. Only prepaid account logins can be done. One can never connect to the broadband user account. out of the ~25 days, I haven't been able to log in once.

I hope they fix this unprofessional service of theirs. I was looking forward to upgrading to a better plan from Docomo to Airtel. It's all in vain. Atleast the docomo people know how to treat their customers.

Akzshat

Govind Kashyap

Oct 17, 2014

Bad Service

Dear Sir/Mam

Our connection number is 0552-4081926 (Ravi Kant Pandey), We are continuously complaining to the broadband service provider for the service but they are not listening our problem from last two days due to this reason we are facing time and financial loss of the company, so please its our humble request to you please provide us faster service to troubleshoot the technical problems as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your complain confirmation.

Kygnetec Services & Solutions
211-A II floor Sahara Shopping Centre
Indira Nagar Lucknow
www.kygnetec.com
doodleblue

Oct 15, 2014

Airtel is Fraud Company

Listen how Airtel India, Tamilnadu Airtel customer care representative is cheating doodleblue
robinbabu6

Sep 20, 2014

AIRTEL BROADBAND

I booked a new Airtel broadband connection(TNPB904548) on 10th of September 2014 after paying 1000 rs as installation charges. The executive ( Bhaskar )came to my home collected the cash and also the required documents and promised to have the installation team contact me within the next 48 hours. After making numerous calls to the dealer, customer care, complaint cell, I finally received a message on 18th of September informing that the documents which I had submitted 8 days ago had been received and the installation would be processed in 2 days. So finally after unheard of patience I called the customer care up today morning (20th) to enquire about the status, and disgustingly I get a reply that my connection could not be processed through because of lack of ports in my area.

I would honestly plead to the forum, to take some action in this regard, and make this issue known at a national level. No one, I repeat NO ONE should ever go to Airtel provided they wish to avoid such pain and hatred. I make these statements after waiting for ten days, making approximately 30 to 40 calls and spending around 400 bucks just waiting on hold for a reply. And not a single call or message was made back to me on the part of airtel. I beg the forum members to never believe in Indian brands and companies as it is they who undervalue us more than the international counterparts. The very notion of humanity is lost when you deal with people who have total lack of respect and regard for you as a customer.

Finally I would like to escalate the issue to the higher authorities at Airtel and would greatly thank any help in this regard.

ROBIN BABU
mabara

Aug 14, 2014

BROAD BAND - REG.

We are not getting the net connection continually, it is getting disconnected every now and then. our most work is on net only. kindly rectify the same immediately.
Sulabh123

Aug 4, 2014

Airtel Broadband Down for next 15-20 days

Airtel's local service guy told us that the broadband internet would not work for next 15-20 days because Airtel didn't pay rent for the server room. Sounds funny but it is effecting work.

This has happened in past where the broadband didn't work for about 20 days. We didn't receive any apology or even a refund of the amount.

The internet stopped working on Saturday afternoon and no one is doing anything about. We called the customer care and the complaint was closed without fixing the issue. Is anyone listening at Airtel.
vid.sumi@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2014

Airtel - fraud - Broadband connection

I payed Rs. 3,450 in cash during May2013 to get a new broadband connection in BEML Layout, Bangalore. The guy who cane to collect money promised to give the connection in 3 days. It has been more than one year now and i did not get the connection as well as my money. I have raised so many complaints and they say that the cheque with my money will be handed over to me. I did not get my money back yet.
My application number is TBLR645591.
You are the cheapest fraudulent company i have ever seen. How hard is it for you to return the amount that you had looted from me?????

AIRCEL PREPAID SIM CARD - Aircel
    Dear anushka15, We would request you to share the...
    368136 - lonee name is in multiple retion cards
    patt no:85 retion card WAP082904400068 BANK...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi vincent123 As per the analysis done, checked &...
    BSNL - unsubscribe FOLLOEVENT
    Charging without subscription Unsubscribe...
    sbi freedom - amount deducted but recharge not done
    amount deduced but reharge not done amount deduced but...
    care---irctc.co.in - transaction not done money deducted
    Sir, i bring to your notice that money is debited from...
    Reliance - RE: Prepaid recharge issues
    Dear Manoj, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    light - light
    श्री मान जी शासन के...
    FOLLOEVENT5 - for deduction of the balance
    UNSUBSCRIBETHISSERVICE Dear User, You are charged Rs 5.0...
    snapdeal - delievery delayed by one month and cancellation of deal...
    I purchased a Philips DSP470U Bluetooth Soundbar (with...