AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Sanddybuddy

Sep 29, 2016

Tall claim by Airtel falls flat

Hi Appellate Officer,

I had requested for Airtel Broadband connection at my home. After checking with the customer care regarding plans and coverage area, I was told that the connection will be made at my home by today.
But after giving a call to the survey officer today (Rajat Thakur), he clearly denied that broadband services can’t be provided at my area due to some issue.

To my distress, I had made the request for broadband connection last year and I got the similar answer. The whole calendar year has passed without inching a moment, Airtel has not be able to provide connection. This show how a big player like Airtel is lethargic in providing services or extending their Arms in different area of Gurgaon. The tall claim by Airtel falls flat.

I am sure there must be more customer who want to take the broadband services from my locality. If some quick action is taken, this might surge profit to the organization.

Sandeep
H.No 65 Sector 7 Extn.
Housing Board Colony,
Gurgaon
reddygopi

Sep 19, 2016

airtelbroadband

We asked for new broadband connection two months ago via customer care still the complaint isn't accepted.When a call is made to customer care they are telling within a day new connection would be done via fitting man still no one came and they are not even collecting the document regarding this .We need two new connections and it's an emergency too.We are waiting for airtel till date hoping that it would provide very good network and customer service but they aren't considering our request....Help us to get new connection as soon as possible....Else we may shift to broadband connection likeBSNL ,ACT FIBEROPTICS like that.so service is very bad ph.9849676730 .act fiber very good
sarveshwarn

Sep 14, 2016

Broadband connection

Good Afternoon!! This is regarding connection failure of airtel broadband (04445518450).The above mentioned number is now working for 2 days,I tried calling you many times but it seems the line is always busy.Kindly register our complaint soon and revert back to us as soon as possible.You can call Mr.Sarveshwarn-9941613346 regarding further queries.Thank you!!
Murugesankshara

Sep 13, 2016

Installation and Network Issue

Booked AIRTEL Broadband 3 weeks back and requested for installation of Land line through customer care, Every time customer person called and give commitment and never honor their commitment, i am very much pissed off with AIRTEL Customer care, Secondly my Internet network Speed is 4Mbps and i am not getting the speed and raised complaint 5 to 6 times nobody responded for our complaint, within 3 week they make us to think of other network provider, atleast airtel should respond to this complaint.
DCP1

Sep 9, 2016

Reactivation not done in 2 weeks

This is very unfortunate that a company like Airtel is showing such casual attitude towards customer grievances. The connection has not been restored since 2 weeks & on mail we are getting assurances & new dates whenever sent the mail on the customer care Id.

Wherein local engineers are saying that it may take more than a month also in some cases .... Since I have already paid the connection payment approx. Rs 1000 hence I am bound to listen them..... (:(

Mail Id: dineshpandey2006@yahoo.co.in

Sep 3, 2016

Customer Care Behavior very Poor

Dear All ,

I have new connection(0120-4356312) in Aug but I am talking to the broadband connection in customer card but the behaviour is not Good
In Future I am not prefer to any one in my society , Relatives, colleges and Freinds

Ravi 9999204663
aarush5521

Aug 30, 2016

Airtel Broadband Fraud

I paid 1150 as adv amount for connection but after 2 week waiting for connection. he gave me a receipt as a conformation. while i am calling him the person saying i am on the way to your home. i complained through mail regarding this but such a company like airtel he is giving response after 2 days. i also complained through customer care and gave that two person number who have cheated me.

Below i am giving that two person number
1. Naren (9701672205)
2. unknown name ( 9849001250) most dangerous person.

Beware of this two person near kukatpalli area.

**may be they change their numbers so don't paid before connection. Some genuine person ask money after connection.

Moreover due to AIRTEL's irresponsible all the things are going on.

Thanks a lot AIRTEL
M. Venkatesalu

Aug 30, 2016

Broadband and Phone call not working

My Phone No.is 044- 43805201 is not functioned. Last 3 days broad band connection and phone call is not functioned.
Boladeyemo

Aug 25, 2016

BROADBAND MODEM NOT WORKING

My modem with S/N 325711835783 ZTE MF190HSUPA.
normally when you insert the modem, the Airtel interface should come up, but here it does not. i will now see the pop up message that device is not successfully installed.
what do i do please?
pavanbc123

Aug 17, 2016

Airtel Broadband - 10 Days and 27 phone calls !! Not working yet

I complained about broadband and landline not working on 8th August.
SR No. 71353241, SR No. 71595932
5) Gautham
6) Chaitanya
7) Kishore
8) Aney
These are the names that I can remember

We are supposed to be ‘PLATINUM’ customers and have made 2-3 calls every day.

I was finally told that our SR is highest escalation 3 days back and I was to call 080 41115201. But when I call and enter SR, the call gets cut.

Then I am told that work is allocated to one Mr. Satish and his team (no one is ready to give me his contact)

Then I am told that work is allocated to Mr. Ashok and team ( no one is ready to give me his contact)

Today I spoke to Mr. Kishore and he too gave me the same commitment that he promises the work will be resolved in 24 hours and if not we will get a call back. Till date no one has ever called us from Airtel.

I fail to understand what more Should I do! This kind of service is like a torture.

Can someone please help or advise
priyasugumar

Aug 17, 2016

WIFI MODEM SIGNAL NOT COMING

Dear Sir/Madam

My Airtel broadband is not working since last 2 days.Wifi modem lights
not blinking at Since & signal also not coming. But land line phone working Will you please take some
action for my wife modem. & broadband connection

My Deatile
Mobile number (8939488124)

Mrs.Priya Sugumar
anand durairaaj

Aug 12, 2016

asking for a connection but the response was too bad

hi..i have registered for a airtel broadband connection which the connection feasibilty has available in our locality..but everyday the service person gets called and asking for the details..but they have not sent any of the representative for the connection establishment..why your service is too bad ..please act responsible ..also they were asking for proof i've sent all the proof..daily the call has been coming from different airtel showroom..but no one is doing a favour!!
SPaul011

New Airtel BroadBand Connection Fraud

I have applied for a new Airtel Broadband Connection via www.Airtel.com with reference no ONTMBANGA28230050C and request id 99861124437472. The executive came within a day and collected the document. Now its 10 days and no response. If i call the same numbers then they either don't pick-up the call or cut the call. I tried to place a complaint via airtel website but was not able to do.
Now i am concerned whether the executive who collected the document is right person or not and if in case they mis-use my document. I am planning for taking a legal route as well to keep myself in safer side in case they misuse my documents.

Paul
Pooja Pasoria

Aug 11, 2016

Bad behaviour by technicians of airtel

Complaints not getting addressed even after 4 days also.
Ariel technicians coming and using abusive language in Kannada. Even after knowing Hindi and English, talking only in Kannada and behaving in ill mannered way.
Customer support team just sweet talking but not resolving the problem.
Even after repetitive reminder there is no response from the team.
4 times same problem happened but no resolving of issue.
Seriously tired of yelling calling. Have taken the most expensive plan with Airtel but the services pathetic from performance wise and customer service wise
vishwajeet mali

broadband landline not working

i vishwajeet mali i have taken 02 landline with internet connection (plan599) at 30th june,
but your engineer given only one internet connection and 02 fixed landline after 01 days problem showing in landline so i have continue inform to your engineer for start my line but not givrn any response si i have compliant at 11 jully to your customer care (ref no 69786406)
14 th july start 02 land lines your customer care rep also says that 13 days bill are vaiver from our side at 21 july my one landline no 02241204255 are disconnected form your side after 21 july i have running only one line after 01 st aufust second landline also disconnected 02241204256 i have continue inform your airtel customercare and engineer but not given any response and now your company send me landline bill rs 2767 so pl give me proper clarification because i have not se service for landline i have running only your one internet connetion from toward so pl give me reply
krishnaswamy Ranganath

Aug 10, 2016

bill for phone not used

I had a landline bearing No. (08152) 402894 in Kolar during 2014. Since the telephone was working properly I asked your local representative to repair the same. As he did not attend I asked them to disconnect the telephone as I was not interested in your service. Since the phone was not disconnected I made a complaint to one Mr Mitra of your company during June 2014. He gave his personal e mail ID and asked me to narrate my problem through the e mail. I sent two mails to him on his personal e mail ID during the month of June 2014. Though he promised to get my problem solved no remedy was given to me by which time my phone got disconnected owing to non payment of the bill(Though I had not used the phone for three months I was given the bill) Later there was no communication either from your side or from Mr Mitra. It was during the third week of June(probably 18th or 20th June) this year some tele executive called me up and asked me whether I was interested in a new connection and assured me that the wi fi instrument would be given free of cost to me. Based on his assurance I agreed to have the phone connection. A new connection under number (08152) 401102 was installed on the 25th June and the next day i.e. on 26th I received a call from your tele executive to pay a bill of Rs. 3400 plus. Since I had not a made single call nor I had used it for either for uploading or downloading the data how can I pay the amount. Despite my efforts to bring all these facts to higher ups, not even one tele caller is prepared to provide me either the telephone number or to connect to them. Meanwhile a woman tele called spoke very rudely with me and asked whether I have been told by the company to use the phone FREE OF COST.
Since the services of your company is far below my expectations, I am least interested in continuing the new connection. You can take back the instrument given to me and I am not prepared to pay the bill amount which is two years old and that too when I had made several complaints about faulty telephone(TRAI rules specify that if the telephone is faulty the customer should be given the benefit) I AM PREPARED TO MOVE THE CONSUMER FORUM if your company people still trouble me with phone calls.
Mexican Ox

Aug 8, 2016

New broadband connection in Airtel-DELAY

Contact No:9944819948
Mohan R

Aug 2, 2016

Airtel will loose its strength near future

Its a pathetic service by airtel agents by responding, delivering and connecting as promised, by all this effects it will impact to airtel brand and for sure it will be ruin itself, if it is doing continuously. you guys have to wake up and provide great customer service like ACT broadband.

Briefly - I was use fibernet connection and it was awesome connection, but i was thinking to take a landline, so when i was researching, i found airtel was giving free unlimited called to both local and STD, so i thought, it was good deal and requested for the connection, after a day or two, i received call by Mr. Prasad his number (8884435494), and you should see his effort and enthusiasm before collecting the installation amount and he promised that the connection will be given on monday, and the amount has been collected on friday. but it never happen. now they are saying some reasons, that we as a customer "dont care for that". and they ignore calls.

Really disappointed by airtel agents, end of the day it reflects to brand as an airtel.
I am 99% sure, the airtel people dont respond for this and ratify. if does happen 1% then call to 9986424242.
prathap kumar kondur

Jul 30, 2016

airtel broadband

Since one month both airtel landline and broadband connection is frequently disconnected and i have made dozens of phone calls and sent email complaints. Because of this problem I lost lakhs of rupees in my share trading but the idiots are not caring me. what should I do now
vinay_23sep

Jul 29, 2016

broadband not working from more than 3days

I made a complaint on 27 july regarding broadband. it is not working from 27july.

The airtel customer care said that it will be solved in 24 hours but in between airtel did not gave me any feedback or update.

After 24 hours when problem was not resolved i again contacted the airtel supervisor and some SANA said that it will be solved till 12 PM . So i again waited for next 6 hours but no action was taken.

Again i called the customer care and this time some DEV answered the call from the senior department and after 25 minutes of call waiting he said that there is some issue with the MAIN LINE and all, so it will take more two days. But that guy also said that it is not confirm that it will be solved in next two days . And even he had no idea that what step have been taken by the airtel to solve the problem.

This is the way of treating there old loyal customers. Airtel being a big company they are unable to rectify a line issue in 3 days and still they do not know the exact time to solve the issue.

REFERENCE NUMBER : 70859076
sanjaychauhanyougita

Jul 25, 2016

WIFI NOT WORKING

MY NUM.05624010996 OUT STANDING BILL CLEARED ON DATED 23.7.2016 BY RECIPT NO. 737 GEM MARRKETING PVT LTD ,SANJAY PLACE AGRA. EVEN THAN TILL DATE WIFI NOT WORKING
sulagna ray

Jul 20, 2016

Rout out of order from the very next day of installation

My new broadband connection for the plan 615 was installed on 17th July 2016 and from 19th morning the router shows as server down.After several calling to the executive who installed the same in my place did'nt get any response and now he has stopped receiving my calls even.

Did'nt expect Airtel to provide with such a kind of horrible connection.Even my excel media is far more better than so called high speed Airtel broadband.

Plz request you all not to go for such a fraud brand.
best3d2dlasers

Jul 19, 2016

Phone dead

Phone is dead and Broadband number 040-40184478
rakamma 4321

Jul 16, 2016

Airtel Broadband connection

I stay in A4 Harrington Court, 99 Harrington Road, Chetput, Chennai 600031.
I have a broadband connection from last 10yrs.
I increased the speed upto 4Mbps and 75GB. But I get only 1 or Mbps all the time.
On enquiring at Nungumbakkam office, they say it is because of your area being at the fag end of the Cable and so will get the worst signal strength, thus the slow speed.
Is this my problem or Airtel’s? But the Bill I pay is Rs. 1261.
Me being one of the oldest Customers of Airtel should get the best privilage, not the worsr isn't it?
Many in other areas get 16Mbps with 75GB for only Rs. 1061/-
Is it fair. A new cable for the area should be laid starting from our end then.
Mind you our Area is the most posh area in Chennai and the costliest area. Many Shopping and Restaurants are on this road.
Therefore kindly do something to increase our area speed to 16Mbps soonest.
PRamamohan

Jul 15, 2016

Airtel Broadband new connection -Installation not done yet

I have requested for a new broadband connection on 3 Jul 2016 to Airtel sales executive person, he came to our house and collected required documents. We also gave Rs.1000 as advance as requested by him. He promised that within a day he would give broadband connection but we did not get the broadband connection yet.

I am not all happy with with service and customer.Very poor response from airtel broad band connection.its very disappoint to me. this response making aitrel customers unbelievable situation.

I would strongly suggest dont for Airtel Broadbond new connection.

Ramamohan Reddy

Gate2017 - Payment refund issue
    while paying the exam fee for gate 2017 error occurs and...
    freecharge.in - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    Axis Bank - TIP/SCG.VISA.POS.DT 280916
    Why in my account after 2 day 11.5 rs. Is devoted Tale...
    the emart - Return of product
    Return of produc i have purchase a Phillips Power banks...
    WOODLAND - Delay in delivery
    Am Nitesh Kumar ph no. 8507678617 my order id is...
    HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - HOW I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD.
    I am Raymond Water an i am from Russia. I know this might...
    SSC - wrong questions and answers key
    Dear Sir, My roll no is I was appeared in cgl 2016 on...
    Pandit prajapati Mishra college - mental harassment,demand for money
    I got selected in 4th round of CET and alloted to pandit...