AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

sharan1852

Feb 25, 2015

High level of carelessness from customer care

Helllo to whoever concerned,
I am sharan from New delhi. My landline no is 01142171331 . I am really sorry to say i am deeply disappointed and frustrated by the way airtel has handled my case. I have been a long time user of airtel broadband and i have been using 8mbps 80 gb plan.

Problem :-
Some days back due to some problem my wifi router wasn’t working properly. so i called up the customer care and told them and they sent a engineer and he told me there is a parameters problem in wifi router and he told me it has to be replaced. so then next day another guy comes and he tells me “sir ,i haven’t brought the wifi router at all” and then again he tells me sir i will install it next day….

And again next day same thing repeats engineer bought the router which he only didn’t knew how to make it work..and again he told me sir tomorrow i will install a new one..
And after 6 days of this drama another engineer comes and installs the wifi router..which i must say was the worst router i ever saw in my life..There were no signals when i used internet in the next room,and to add to dismay it also started getting disconnected..Stil they have not replaced it with a good quality wifi router.

So at last now i am really frustrated and very disappointed from the airtel .
And to add the engineers in my area are not taking the case seriously ..they are always bringing the wifi routers which are very old or in a bad working condition and i can see poor work culture in them and i can there is carelessness from the back end team ..which i think will definitely spoil company’s name.
And i feel so helpless its been more than 7 days they are not able to find a permanent solution to this problem
Never though airtel would come down to this level..
divyanisachdeva

Feb 22, 2015

net is not working properly

hey i hav submmited the bill of wifi before one week but till now its not working proprly
taran1981

Jan 31, 2015

Broadband issues

My Airtel internet connection (which i have since the last 6 odd years) has become highly unreliable and gets disconnected frequently or stops working outright.
I have made numerous complaints and had a number of engineer visits. It works temporarily but then again stops.
The permanent fix told to me is that I need to take a lesser speed plan and downgrade. Incredible!! Instead of improving the services, Airtel has advised me to opt for a lower plan! Not exactly the service i expect from a service provider.

I hope Airtel Noida gets some brains and decides to upgrade their infrastructure here and provide better services and plans here, instead to pushing customers to go back in time

Taran - 9971147341
ojaswi dixit

Jan 26, 2015

Connection Error

Connection is supper Slow and Customer care people is telling it is find their is no action taken last 2 weeks .

So in a simple word Airtel start cheating to their customer
kotha sukumaran

Jan 22, 2015

broadband not functioning continously

my broadband connection 04442809895 is not continously functioning. if i complaint through phone 121 they are not prepared to attend. but without reply they are closing. hence I am forced to lodge the complaint through net .I WANT TO CHANGE MY REGISTERED ALTERNATIVE CELL NO TO 9176662547. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT ONCE.
ursanil

Jan 3, 2015

Airtel broadband connection issues

Recent house shift in Hyderabad forced me to get a airtel broadband connection as my earlier provider(beam) connection was not feasible.Getting the connection was easy, withing 5 minutes of call the marketing people was at my door and I got the connection in 36 hours.

Now I am thinking it is one of the bad decision to go ahead with airtel.In next ten days my society's security person informed me that the wire coming to my building from the DP box is not right height and one of the airtel technician told him to cut the wire.when I have called the technician he answered bear for one night it will be done next day morning.

Even though his promise I have registered a complain withe the customer care as the next day was new year, he told me it will be completed by 2nd January 2014.

Since then whenever I am calling them I am getting a 24 hrs timeline from the time of calling.

I have never seen such a PATHETIC customer care service in my life. Today(4th day) one of the technician called me saying we don't have building owners' permission(the building in which the DP box is there), If that is the case WHY AND HOW YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE CONNECTION? As per my information he don't have any issues and secondly he will be not there for another 2 month is it means I will not get the connection for 2 month.

When I am asking for disconnection, I have informed that there will be no refund whatever amount I have given for 6 month will not be given.

All I want to say is that this is the worst service I have ever seen.
sanath89

Dec 22, 2014

Cheating customers on failing to give BroadBand connection

Sanath k

Resident of Bangalore, munekolala

Airtel Employess has collected 1000/- and promised to give 8MBPS plan of broadband, for which i have discontinued my existing Broadband connection for which Bill was generated for 800/- and later Airtel employees told that connection is not possible and has not returned back till date.

now AirTel has to pay the loss happened to me.

​Sanath k
9620169219
nishanthshetty

Nov 30, 2014

Airtel Broadband

For the entire Billing Cycle of October 10th to November 11th the Broadband wasn't working even after complaining multiple times. Now we are asked to pay the bill and when we asked for the waiver for the same we are told that we have not raised any complaint and we have to pay the full bill and or might have ask for compensation. Due to this my work has come to halt and i have also got mobile bill above 1500 as well. Customer service department tells every time the calls are recorded if so then why don't they look at their own recorded calls and check the issue and give the waiver instead of lying.
akzshat

Nov 21, 2014

Airtel - Customer service and Connection Closure

Hello everyone,

I recently got an Airtel broadband high speed connection - 8 mbps - monthly rent 1749 INR. It had a packet limit of 30 GB. My 30 GB finished in 10 days of installation. It is funny because I am out of home 14 hours a day because of my work and I dont believe in downloading using PvP. The only thing I do with my internet, is play games, or upload videos to my youtube channel. Still 30 gb getting finished in this less time is a sign of some issue.

When asked, the customer service replies back saying 'you must have used it and we can;t tell you details'.

Secondly, I have been trying to get this connection closed (money loss is still bearable, but customer service is just very poor). It has now been 8 days and multiple mails being sent out to the Airtel customer service email id - 121@in.airtel.com. NO response yet.

Based on my experience, the entire society (around 115 connections) has decided to close the Airtel connections as most of them are facing similar issues.

Dialing to the customer service numbers is another nightmare. after you prove the dexterity of your fingers by pressing so many numbers to pick the right option, they take you to a service rep. Then the service rep keeps you on hold and I was personally moved around to 4 people just to get an answer to a simple task of closing the connection.

They told me since your connection is not even a month old, please send emails to 121@in.airtel.com and we will process your connection closure. 8 days and multiple mails later - no reply yet.

'My Airtel' android application worked once - validated my mobile number and booted up. And what do you know, just after 30 minutes when I try opening it again, it says the mobile number is not approved and has never worked since. If the app is buggy, please do not force the customers to use it.

The Airtel online portal doesn't work half the time. Only prepaid account logins can be done. One can never connect to the broadband user account. out of the ~25 days, I haven't been able to log in once.

I hope they fix this unprofessional service of theirs. I was looking forward to upgrading to a better plan from Docomo to Airtel. It's all in vain. Atleast the docomo people know how to treat their customers.

Akzshat

Govind Kashyap

Oct 17, 2014

Bad Service

Dear Sir/Mam

Our connection number is 0552-4081926 (Ravi Kant Pandey), We are continuously complaining to the broadband service provider for the service but they are not listening our problem from last two days due to this reason we are facing time and financial loss of the company, so please its our humble request to you please provide us faster service to troubleshoot the technical problems as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your complain confirmation.

Kygnetec Services & Solutions
211-A II floor Sahara Shopping Centre
Indira Nagar Lucknow
www.kygnetec.com
doodleblue

Oct 15, 2014

Airtel is Fraud Company

Listen how Airtel India, Tamilnadu Airtel customer care representative is cheating doodleblue
robinbabu6

Sep 20, 2014

AIRTEL BROADBAND

I booked a new Airtel broadband connection(TNPB904548) on 10th of September 2014 after paying 1000 rs as installation charges. The executive ( Bhaskar )came to my home collected the cash and also the required documents and promised to have the installation team contact me within the next 48 hours. After making numerous calls to the dealer, customer care, complaint cell, I finally received a message on 18th of September informing that the documents which I had submitted 8 days ago had been received and the installation would be processed in 2 days. So finally after unheard of patience I called the customer care up today morning (20th) to enquire about the status, and disgustingly I get a reply that my connection could not be processed through because of lack of ports in my area.

This on the part of Airtel is plain cheating and fraud, and cannot be termed in any other fashion. After going through other posts on the forum, I have come to the realization that the behavior that I had been witness to, was extremely common and I have been like the nth victim to this profanity.

I would honestly plead to the forum, to take some action in this regard, and make this issue known at a national level. No one, I repeat NO ONE should ever go to Airtel provided they wish to avoid such pain and hatred. I make these statements after waiting for ten days, making approximately 30 to 40 calls and spending around 400 bucks just waiting on hold for a reply. And not a single call or message was made back to me on the part of airtel. I beg the forum members to never believe in Indian brands and companies as it is they who undervalue us more than the international counterparts. The very notion of humanity is lost when you deal with people who have total lack of respect and regard for you as a customer.

Finally I would like to escalate the issue to the higher authorities at Airtel and would greatly thank any help in this regard.

ROBIN BABU
mabara

Aug 14, 2014

BROAD BAND - REG.

We are not getting the net connection continually, it is getting disconnected every now and then. our most work is on net only. kindly rectify the same immediately.
Sulabh123

Aug 4, 2014

Airtel Broadband Down for next 15-20 days

Airtel's local service guy told us that the broadband internet would not work for next 15-20 days because Airtel didn't pay rent for the server room. Sounds funny but it is effecting work.

This has happened in past where the broadband didn't work for about 20 days. We didn't receive any apology or even a refund of the amount.

The internet stopped working on Saturday afternoon and no one is doing anything about. We called the customer care and the complaint was closed without fixing the issue. Is anyone listening at Airtel.
vid.sumi@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2014

Airtel - fraud - Broadband connection

I payed Rs. 3,450 in cash during May2013 to get a new broadband connection in BEML Layout, Bangalore. The guy who cane to collect money promised to give the connection in 3 days. It has been more than one year now and i did not get the connection as well as my money. I have raised so many complaints and they say that the cheque with my money will be handed over to me. I did not get my money back yet.
My application number is TBLR645591.
You are the cheapest fraudulent company i have ever seen. How hard is it for you to return the amount that you had looted from me?????
yadavprem

Jul 24, 2014

Fixedline/Broadband new connection fraud

Reqested new broadband Connect online CAF/Form no - ONGHAZI00825691 dated (22-July-2014) and paind 500 rs online.
entered my correct home address at the time of filling the even the form i recived is having correct address,

1. Day Second recived call from custome care (voice was dropping in between and he called from ladline)
he said my address wrong with pincode, i corrected, and representative told me we will inform you feasibility in 4 hours... then. i did't recived feedbank of feasibility after 4 hours
2. next day (after 24hours) recive called say that feasibility is no their at give address he again said wrong address, again i corrected it and he told me same thing........

3, next day (today -24-July-2014 at 5:30 PM) till now i did,t recived any called from airtel.
4. Interesting point : at my give address on first floor airtel brodband is installed, even though i am not getting connection.

Prem-9818147991
suresh pahwa

Jul 13, 2014

BROADBAND NOT WORKING

MY BROADBAND 0124-4102994 IS NOT WORKING
suresh pahwa

Jul 13, 2014

BROADBAND NOT WORKING

MY AIRTEL BROADBAND NO 0124-4102994 IS NO WORKING PROPERLY,I HAVE ALREADY MADE COMPLAINTS TO C CARE,E MAIL TO TOP OFFICIALS BUT OF NO AVAIL.I THINK OF DISCONNECTING MY AIRTEL.PLEASE FIND EARLY SOLUTION I WILLDISCONNECT.
pbsharma86

Jul 6, 2014

Broadband

I applied for airtel broadband connection last week. I got immediate call and sales person came to my door step within 2 hrs and collected required documents photo and initial amount. when i asked him regarding the time it will take, he said that it will be installed within 2 days. And now it has already been 7 days. They have just covered the wiring things and nothing else. When I called the sale person back he says he will send the installation person in next one hour. Now, whenever I call the person, he says that there are some problems in the area. The most irritating part is that he is not receiving my call now. Please don't lie the customer. Please be specific and let me know whether i can get the connection or not.
sillax

Jul 4, 2014

Broadband issue - Poor service

This is regarding the issue that i'm facing with Airtel broadband connection.

I have been facing very bad connection problem with broadband. I keep calling the customer care and filing the complaints. Technicians come to home and check the connection, but they never ever fixed the problem.

Below are the complaint that I have filed in last month and complaint numbers are getting closed without fixing the problem. And if they are going to close the complaint number, they are not even getting confirmation from me.

Fixed Line Number: 044-43862088
Complaint Numbers:
46627732 - Filed on jun 7
46975898 - Filed on jun 19
47080598 - Filed on jun 22
47328198 - Filed on jul-1

The reason, if I ask for closing the complaints, I'm told that i'm not picking up the call which is not true.

I use to ask technician about the real problem whenever they come. They said that the problem is in cable under the ground and they have escalated it to authorized people to change the cables. Unfortunately cables are not changed at all. Technician worries that the problem with cable but they are asked to fix it anyway and they can't get the cable changed. I don't know what is going on in Airtel.

This is such a bad experience with the service. Airtel losing the trust from customers.

Please do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Lakshmanan K
Alex Xavier

Jun 30, 2014

Non return of advance paymeny

Im Alex Xavier,
Residing in #77/23, SLV Nilaya, 1st Cross Thavarekere. (9620747485)
I have Given an amount of Rs.500 in cash to a store named "Gilbs Internet" (08042042178) in Maruthi Nagar, for a new airtel broadband connection. an airtel officer came to my place and told that new connection is not possible in my building.
So i reached the store owner and asked for the advance that i payed him, which he refused to pay back. he told me that it will be sent to me by airtel.

its been almost 4 months now, and i haven't got the advance money yet.

Please do the needful.
parmeshwar rao

Jun 18, 2014

New Broadband connection

Hi When I have given the number for BB connection details in airtel website. I got immediate call and same day even sales person came to my door step around 7 pm and collected required documents photo and 1300 for 15 GB plan with Mbps speed. As Broadband was urgent for me I asked him how many days it would take to install and from it would work. He clearly said max it will take 48 hrs. So i was ready to wait.And now its already 3 working days are over and hear lot of things when I call customer care stating 5- 8 days that's disgusting.When I called the sale person back he says he will send the installation person in next one hour and when ever I call his answer remains the same. And now even he is not picking the call which further irritates.So my sincere request is please train all your staff at equal level. So that we can give right information and can take the decision if connection really needed or not.Please don't lie the customer.

Serial no: TBNPB 192815
Mobile no: 9962677157
rajchaurasia

May 29, 2014

submit money for new connection

Dear team,
As I submiited the subscribtion charge for new broadband connection whic is sun of Rs 500 but still there is no any response from your side my CEF NO is 3667135 net connection with name of d square services your engineer always told today tommorow but he is not giving a good response as I applied for connection on 26.05.2014 .so do needful in this matter
my contact no is 9772538908
shubhanshu02

May 24, 2014

Broadband complaint

Himanshu Shrma
mb.nb- 9169576927

Delhi Metro Parking - Delhi pashcim vihar east metro parking is not a safe for...
    Hello sir my name is shivani saxena I am from new delhi...
    Delhi Metro (DMRC) - Delhi pashcim vihar east metro parking is not a safe for...
    Hello sir my name is shivani saxena I am from new delhi...
    Aircel prepaid - Money Deducation all time
    Hi, I have no complaint number. Because according to...
    mobile phone - mobile phone stolen
    LOST MY PHONE SIR I HAVE LOST MY SMART PHONE ON...
    EPFO - to withdraw epf amount
    What is the process to withdraw pf amount for employees if...
    IGNOU - ignou
    Send my original bed certificate. Address..ekanath Anant...
    street dog catcher - catch the street dogs
    Sir, We have many street dogs in the colony that disturb...
    Airtel - Query
    Hi, Since i lost my contacts, due to mobile device...
    Ramesh - ramesh
    sexual harassment I deepthi working as a clerk in...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - call detail
    i need past six month ( July 2014 to December 2014) out...