AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Feb 21, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 18 February 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Feb 20, 2017

Dear Mr. Garg,

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 February 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Sweety06

Feb 20, 2017

New connection

I have requested for New connection fiber net but then i told the Airtel Guy not to install the connection and refund the money back to my card account -Request number was TNPG046774. Could you please look into it and advise as still the money is not yet credited to my and even i am not aware of the connection status

Sumit Garg
Mobile no -9970470871

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 19 February 2017.

Ganeshch

Dont go for Airtel broadband

Hi ,
I have taken a broadband connection last month and paid the amount for 3 months in advance through check. But from last few days, I am getting alerts and calls reminding me to pay the bill again. I called customer service several times and informed them about this but still, I am getting calls and they stopped my internet service. I shared my cheque details and bank account number from which the amount was deducted. But till now no response from any airtel customer service executive.

Please resolve my issues immedialty or give my money back and take back your free wifi router ( whose signal strength is toooooo low like your network and customer support).

my account number/broadband number: 7030830717 / 04091388200_ap

There is no proper response from Customer service too.Here are the funny responses we have received.

1 ) Two times we were informed that Internal network is not working. So please call after some time.

MY SUGGESTION: INSTEAD USE JIO FOR YOUR INTERNAL NETWORK, I THINK THAT WOULD HELP YOU SERVE US BETTER.

Another time they have logged a complaint about fixed line broadband and after 2 days I got a call from one executive asking about my mobile internet connectivity performance. When the request is taken for fixed line and I got a call for the mobile network.
It's too hilarious to see how your customer service executives were trained.

resolve the issue immediately.

raghuveerenterprises

Feb 18, 2017

non functioning of Broadband n no response

Tel No 0755 4258500
Rel no 7006204624

We are using Airtel Broadband connection. there are lots of issues like NO SPEED , FAULTY ROUTER, Gets disconnected frequently which we brought to the notice of the local guys over telephone.
No one is interested to visit n address the issue. This is continuing from long time.
Do you want us to continue ???
If yes, please address immly.
RAVI VERMA
RAGHUVEER ENTERPRISES,
F21 Burdwan city Plaza, Dawa Bazr, Hamidia Road, Bhopal.

Dear Mr. Rishikanth,

This is with reference to your post, dated 18 February 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Krishnanhariharan

Installation Not Done then Why am I being sent a Bill to Pay

I had booked a Airtel Broadband connection and i had to cancel it before installation since there was a 3weeks delay in Installing it.

There is no Modem (or) Phone of Airtel installed but I have received a bill for usage between 11th Jan 2017 to 23rd Jan 2017 which amounts to 489.24.

Don't you think it is an act of mistrust and subsequently it accounts to Cheating under Section 420 of IPC by billing me inspite of not installing any connection?

I need an apology for the misdeeds & unethical work exhibited by your Sales, Customer Service & Installation Team's.

Incase i do not receive any confirmation then i might be required to approach the Consumer Forum for necessary legal options.
Krishnanhariharan

Broadband cancelled before Installation But i have been asked to Pay

Krishnan
Rishi141291

False assurance

This is a very serious issue please look into this and take the serious action.
The Airtel people took the money for the 8mbps speed from me and provided me with 2mbps, when i asked the customer care people they informed me that in my area locality (which is prime area Himayathnagar) only 2mbps is available so forcefully they asked me to use whatever speed i get. I immediately called for the cancellation and took the beam connection. They checked my usage and told that for the cancellation you need to pay the full bill. I asked that i didnt even use your services then why should i pay. But even though I paid my bill after the harassment which i faced through the calls and messages. The airtel representative called me and asked me to pay the bill so i asked her and taken the assurance about the cancellation of my connection and she told me that she will directly forward the details and cancel the connection if i pay the bill right away. I done the payment on 2nd Jan 2017 of Rs.1008 with reference id 700211583809 through my HDFC NetBanking and now again my bill generated after the cancellation of Rs.948 stating that the payment of Rs.1008 has not been updated yet so asking me to pay the bill once again for the cancellation.
Because of which my CIBIL scores is getting affected. Whne i call them they are asking for the transaction ID which i don't have and disconnecting the call. I'm helpless here please do something.
Each and every letter im writing with the pain which Airtel has given to me.
I beg you to please take some action.
Because to save my CIBIL score i'm going to pay the bill once again.
Worst Customer Care and rude Executives without respecting the Customer

Thanks And Regards.
E R Rishikanth

Feb 17, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 12 February 2017.
Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

Feb 16, 2017

This is with reference to your post dated 13 February 2017

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Anil S.

pratheeshsmile

Feb 15, 2017

new airtel broadband connection

I have applied for new airtel broadband connection through online on (3-01-2017).Executive call within a day and Documents are send through to Kalaivani1900@gmail.com
and i pay 1000Rs through online.but there is no reply.If i call the same numbers then they either don't pick-up the call.
after that i call to airtel customer care number 4 r 5 times and told my complaints. they replay there is some technical problem and after 5 days again
i call to airtel customer care number.they are telling service was not feasible in your area for broadband connection.
i requested them to refund my amount.but still iam not received any amount.when first time Executive call to me she check and told there is no problem in your area with in 3 day they will provide broadband connection like that.
Worse experience with Airtel.They are showing that company has a open network and don't hide anything from customers but reality is just opposite of it.
airtel are just making customers fool and grabbing customers money. If company don't have service available in the location then why don't they
inform before applying new connection.

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 13 February 2017.

gopirocky01

Stll Connection not Given

Really feel very bad with your team.

last week documents collected for new broadband connection, Still now they not picking the call.

Really i worried about what happened to my documents... How come peoples can be this much careless.

Will can u peoples can give the connections or not..! If No kindly return my documents immediately. Before am taking to any other
steps,

I want immediate action to be taken,

Name: Gopinath
Contact Number: 9025658658
Form Request Number: TNPC900609

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 February 2017.
We look forward to receive the required details.
Sankaranarayanan Krishnan

Feb 12, 2017

broadband, land line not working

dear sir,

my complaint no is78381348 given regarding i am unable to get connect the Toll free no ,your service engineer came and
checked and told its is problem from our side but it was not rectified still today,,, from 12/2/2017, evening on war my land line and broadband connections gone out of order ....The past three days i have made serval complaints they told that there is problem in board it has as not rectified so far ...when can i get connection ....Expecting your speedy action (no body shows any interest regarding my complaints

thanking you expecting you replysankaranarayanan

k.

Feb 12, 2017

Dear Sunil,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 February 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 6 February 2017.

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 6 February 2017.

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 7 February 2017.

vasme87@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017

Airtel broad band status

I have applied airtel broad band connection on 3rd Feb (999 plan with free calls). The representative told me that the connection will be install and can be use within 2 days. But today the date is 8th Feb, Till now i dont know the status of my request.

I have paid 3 month rent in advance. I thought Airtel is the best service provider in broadband. But now only realize its not. Please install the connection or else return my money.

Ref no: TNPC906373
Payment txn Id: 204335920.

My contact no: 8190852555
Mail Id: vasme87@gmail.com

Name & Address: Vasantha raj, 17B/2 New colony 4th cross street, West saidapet, Chennai-15
sunils9090

Feb 6, 2017

AIRTEL Broadband new connection

We had requested for AIRTEL broadband connection. (Phone used to book connection : 70947-925997 (or) 80555-22499 ) . I would like to bring to your notice that irrespective of several follow up, we did not get a proper response from AIRTEL.

First, we got an email stating the “connection is not feasible” then later we got a call indicating “Airtel executive” would visually look at the place. Today morning, after speaking with one of the Supervisor we understand “connection is feasible” but port’s aren’t available.

We live exactly back side of DLF IT park ( prime IT area) and it is hard to know that we are rejected a connection. In fact, right opposite to my building “Cuts and Curve Gym” which is 10 foot steps away and it has AIRTEL connection.

I kindly request you look at the feasibility and let you know. We had a lot of good feedback about AIRTEL and hence requesting the same.

NATURE HEIGHTS INFRA LTD - back my money
    I am Satish kumar I haveinvest 175000 in talwara plate ...
    SBI Buddy - Payment not came to my account
    I had without knowing I transferred 1000 to my friend...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Dangerous dogs
    There a several dogs in my area. Few of them are deceased...
    forgot roll number of rrb NTPC exam - forget my ntpc registration
    I lost my roll no of ntpc please sent it to me my...
    TELANGANA RTO - Vehicle registration
    One new two wheeler buy on one lady name but she expired...
    FSSAI - OBNOXIOUS ODOR IN SUNFLOWER OIL
    we had recently bought guinea refined sunflower...
    4th quarter technologies pvt ltd - Kahaniay
    This small tutorial is based on my past 16+ years of...
    mobile number - Fraud calls from +917042110105
    Fraud. Fraud. Fraud..... +91 70421 10105 I have...
    EPF - Link working
    Hi Guys Try this link at the early morning, late...
    Airtel prepaid sim card - Sim is not working
    Suddanly my sim no. 8128122909 is not working but whatsup...