AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

prathap kumar kondur

Jul 30, 2016

airtel broadband

Since one month both airtel landline and broadband connection is frequently disconnected and i have made dozens of phone calls and sent email complaints. Because of this problem I lost lakhs of rupees in my share trading but the idiots are not caring me. what should I do now
vinay_23sep

Jul 29, 2016

broadband not working from more than 3days

I made a complaint on 27 july regarding broadband. it is not working from 27july.

The airtel customer care said that it will be solved in 24 hours but in between airtel did not gave me any feedback or update.

After 24 hours when problem was not resolved i again contacted the airtel supervisor and some SANA said that it will be solved till 12 PM . So i again waited for next 6 hours but no action was taken.

Again i called the customer care and this time some DEV answered the call from the senior department and after 25 minutes of call waiting he said that there is some issue with the MAIN LINE and all, so it will take more two days. But that guy also said that it is not confirm that it will be solved in next two days . And even he had no idea that what step have been taken by the airtel to solve the problem.

This is the way of treating there old loyal customers. Airtel being a big company they are unable to rectify a line issue in 3 days and still they do not know the exact time to solve the issue.

REFERENCE NUMBER : 70859076
sanjaychauhanyougita

Jul 25, 2016

WIFI NOT WORKING

MY NUM.05624010996 OUT STANDING BILL CLEARED ON DATED 23.7.2016 BY RECIPT NO. 737 GEM MARRKETING PVT LTD ,SANJAY PLACE AGRA. EVEN THAN TILL DATE WIFI NOT WORKING
sulagna ray

Jul 20, 2016

Rout out of order from the very next day of installation

My new broadband connection for the plan 615 was installed on 17th July 2016 and from 19th morning the router shows as server down.After several calling to the executive who installed the same in my place did'nt get any response and now he has stopped receiving my calls even.

Did'nt expect Airtel to provide with such a kind of horrible connection.Even my excel media is far more better than so called high speed Airtel broadband.

Plz request you all not to go for such a fraud brand.
best3d2dlasers

Jul 19, 2016

Phone dead

Phone is dead and Broadband number 040-40184478
rakamma 4321

Jul 16, 2016

Airtel Broadband connection

I stay in A4 Harrington Court, 99 Harrington Road, Chetput, Chennai 600031.
I have a broadband connection from last 10yrs.
I increased the speed upto 4Mbps and 75GB. But I get only 1 or Mbps all the time.
On enquiring at Nungumbakkam office, they say it is because of your area being at the fag end of the Cable and so will get the worst signal strength, thus the slow speed.
Is this my problem or Airtel’s? But the Bill I pay is Rs. 1261.
Me being one of the oldest Customers of Airtel should get the best privilage, not the worsr isn't it?
Many in other areas get 16Mbps with 75GB for only Rs. 1061/-
Is it fair. A new cable for the area should be laid starting from our end then.
Mind you our Area is the most posh area in Chennai and the costliest area. Many Shopping and Restaurants are on this road.
Therefore kindly do something to increase our area speed to 16Mbps soonest.
PRamamohan

Jul 15, 2016

Airtel Broadband new connection -Installation not done yet

I have requested for a new broadband connection on 3 Jul 2016 to Airtel sales executive person, he came to our house and collected required documents. We also gave Rs.1000 as advance as requested by him. He promised that within a day he would give broadband connection but we did not get the broadband connection yet.

I am not all happy with with service and customer.Very poor response from airtel broad band connection.its very disappoint to me. this response making aitrel customers unbelievable situation.

I would strongly suggest dont for Airtel Broadbond new connection.

Ramamohan Reddy
Subhash .chander

Jul 8, 2016

DTH AIRTEL

We are very upset with Airtel earlier these services were ok but i think due to good running of air tel now their rates has increased they are not hearing customer voice .
They have start cheating the customer and not hearing customer care officer are not know how to deal with customer
I think this the end of airtel and it will going downward.
anitakdas

Jul 6, 2016

loss of internet connectivity

I have lost internet connectivity. The biggest problem is we are unable to contact any of the customer service executive. Please inform us what is the problem in the network and how much time will it take to resolve.
dev soni 1990

Jun 30, 2016

Airtel BroadBand is not working

I have called customre care many time but my internet is not working since 2 days and i also logged issue through my airtel account but there is no response by you guys. I am totally tired by your service.

Name:Devendra Soni
Landline Number:- 4018183 -jaipur

Let me know if you are going to fix this issue or not?
dev soni 1990

Jun 30, 2016

Airtel BroadBand is not working

Name:Devendra Soni
Landline Number:-

Let me know if you are going to fix this issue or not?
dheerajkumar2007

Jun 26, 2016

airtel broadband not installed after payment

sir, i have paided 1150 RS to your executive. but he did not replied my call.i did not get conncetion also. 20 days over,

i m not all happy with with service and customer.

thanks
deepak singh rajput55555

Jun 9, 2016

network problem

ADSL linking down most of the time.
miui786

Jun 7, 2016

low Speed

I have new broadband connection but his speed his very low ? but my plan his 699 and they tell me his speed his 2mb/s but his very very low just 50kb/s ......? plz check the problam

ac/no 7027946478
phone no 07614016702

Shailendra singh

mob no 8358888214

Jun 3, 2016

I made a complaint on 21 may 2016 that my landline and broadband both not
working .
Between the interval of 23 may and 24 may no engineer come to resolve a problem.
I again call up to a customer care executive and try to track my request .
But i know nothing is happening every time customer executive give me some
excuses of late service.
On 24 may 2016 a engineer comes from airtel team.
He resolve my problem.
That time i am happy and feeling relax that my broadband works it.
On next 2 day 27 may i again face a problem of no connectivity i again put mail
to a customer care and make complaint re open. After till date not resolve my
problem and he tell me that again wos problem was same of its previous time .
So i request that engineer to solve that problem permanent so could i does not
face problem against the same matter.
When he leaves my house my both landline and broadband works . After few hrs
again i am seeing that broadband is not working.
I again put complaint mail and i tells all that matter happen in past . So
after he listen my complaint i request him to forward this mail to senior
executive so could i tell to executive to solve my problem permanently .

I am now very upset towards badly service of airtel.

This My Detail

Mrs Priya
Mobile number (8939488124)

Jun 3, 2016

AIrtel Broadband Defective for 15 Days

My airtel broadband connection is out for last 10 days. Repeated calls to Customer Care always end with a promise for a call back from the service engineer. The Customer care executive even gives a complaint reference No which is of no use as no one calls. I get a daily message stating that based on our discussion the repair of your broadband connection has been rescheduled and will take an additional 24 hours. Seriously contemplating changing my connection after such poor service.
T.Krishna kumar

Jun 1, 2016

Airtel broadband poor internet connection

We are having a very slow net connection. Many times i called up airtel broadband service engineers but they are so irresponsible. our system works spoiled by this poor net connection. Please take actions and resolve our problem as soon as possible.

My details:

My mobile no: 8760114586

Jun 1, 2016

6 days gone complaint does not resolve

5 days gone complaint does not resolve
I made a complaint on 21 may 2016 that my landline and broadband both not working .
I again call up to a customer care executive and try to track my request .
But i know nothing is happening every time customer executive give me some excuses of late service.
On 24 may 2016 a engineer comes from airtel team.
He resolve my problem.
That time i am happy and feeling relax that my broadband works it.
On next 2 day 27 may i again face a problem of no connectivity i again put mail to a customer care and make complaint re open. After till date not resolve my problem and he tell me that again wos problem was same of its previous time . So i request that engineer to solve that problem permanent so could i does not face problem against the same matter.
When he leaves my house my both landline and broadband works . After few hrs again i am seeing that broadband is not working.
I again put complaint mail and i tells all that matter happen in past . So after he listen my complaint i request him to forward this mail to senior executive so could i tell to executive to solve my problem permanently .

I am now very upset towards badly service of airtel.

This My Detail

Mrs Priya
Mobile number (8939488124)
mahesh chandra toshniwal

May 30, 2016

not working broadband and phone

mahesh chandra toshniwal 4-2-375 sultan bazar hyderabad complaint phone number 04042014206 my mobile number 9949267077
mani3696

May 26, 2016

New connection

Hello

Very poor response from airtel broad band connection. I request new connection last week. I called customer care many times they promise me two days ago sure will get connection. no airtel representative contact me still now.its very disappoint to me so I will select another company service. I don't know for the new connection I faced this kind of problem in case i will get connection future any thing get the problem about the connection how airtel solve that issue. this response making aitrel customers unbelievable situation.

M.MANI KANDAN

had requested for a new broadband connection @ Chennai Patinapaakam Sales
office @ 9840022123 and a person named Mr.Vasanth had come to collect Rs.1000
from us on 10th May promising we would get the new connection within 3 to 5
days. It has been 15 days since we paid the amount. Before registering we asked
them to check whether connection can be given to Mogappair West and they said
it can be done but now they are telling port is not available and need to set
up one that too after we calling them a couple of days back.

Henceforth we wish to cancel the Airtel Broadband connection which has a very
poor service department.

Please immediately refund our amount if not I would escalate the issue to the
higher authority.

Serial No. (Of the CRF IND) : TNPC776346
Srinivaskakumanu

May 24, 2016

Airtel Broadband issue

Worst ISP, I never seen this kind of service. I raised request for new broadband connection, it has become around two weeks nobody is responsible for updating the status on what happening behind the issue and at least nobody is calling to update the status.
I contacted 121@in.airtel.com many times, but no response(It like a Telugu proverb Dunnapotu paina vana kurisinatlu).
then I contacted Nodal officer mail Id, at that time one 121 executive has responded and gave one complaint number after that same scenario repeated, no response for 3 to 4 days. then I contacted Appellate mail Id around 3 to 4 members from the Appellate team called me and said they are working on it and issue would be solved, but they were unable to provide update on at least what happening behind and why the delay.
It is very stupid ISP, please dont go for it dont waste time. Another Caution: Beware of Franchises and dont pay amount to them. I paid amount to one of the Franchise for getting connection, while collecting money he was very polite, now when I called him, he is behaving very rude and talking like our money is worthless for the service that they are giving and he is talking about customer very cheap...

Instead of Airtel ISP any local ISP would serve within 24 hours and respond Properly.

Srinivas
Lakshmipatibabu

May 24, 2016

Worst response from Airtel broadband customer service

Hi ..

I have never seen such a worst customer support/service which airtel provides for their broadband users , I have lodged a complaint #60816726 on May 21st in the morning and it has been five days now, none of the technician visited or called me to investigate what the problem is.I am following up with them daily by calling 5 times (waiting for 20 mins in each call for customer care executive to attend ) with no results but confirmed assurance from service desk team that it will be solved in few hours.

My business, which has lot to do with internet is effected by their delay .They are testing my patience in many ways.
Hope this complaint works as warning to customers who are willing to take a new airtel broadband connection.
Jason

May 21, 2016

Will take One month for giving connection

Airtel executive said my area is feasible and connection will be given in 3 days, but now they say it will take 1 month due to cable problem. Kindly refund my 1000Rs.
Srinivas6k

May 20, 2016

Broadband connection delay and no response

I paid amount to Airtel franchise on 14th May to get broadband connection and he said the connection would be done on the very next day. After that I received two account numbers through message to my phone. But nobody has come for installation and when I call the 121, there is no response from executives on current status and they are even saying that they can not take complaint. then I dropped a mail to 121@in.airtel.com many times but response, then I involved nodal officer mail Id. then one executive promised that the next day by end of day connection would be given, but the given time passed on nothing is done. According to me please dont go for Airtel broadband connection.

Reliance Communication - No data service
    It was a blunder having the data card connection from...
    Jaiprakash Associates limited - Non payment of principal& interest of fixed deposits
    Respected Sir, I ,Dr Yasvant R. Trivedi, age 82, a well...
    Vodafone - vas activation fraud
    My Mobile NO.9780031587. Vodafone is activating value...
    MCD Street Dog Catcher - street dog attacking and biting people
    I Want to bring in your notice that we are having of...
    SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 - battery drain
    The battery drains very soon. It don't stand for long...
    Times Of India - partial delivery of paper
    Rer : Mr Vishal Srivatav Vendor no 60008 Salunkhe...
    Aircel prepaid - Blance cut 80
    mere account se 80 rupee kat gaye hai or 198 par call nhi...
    Airtel Prepaid - No network in Airtel Sim
    From 30th morning I am not able to receive network on my...
    UTI Pan Card - PAN CARD UNDELIVERED
    Dear sir, sub: Request for Re sending Of PAN...