AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Manish Gautam

Feb 4, 2016

slow speed 1 week

पिछले एक हफते से मेरा brodband बहुत धीरे चल रहा है जिसकी शिकायत आपके rewa कार्यलय में की है परन्‍तु कोई कार्यवाही नही हो रही है
मे रा न 07662 406229
9Vinay99

Jan 31, 2016

Poor service

It's been over a week since I paid 1000 plus service charge for Airtel broadband... Till now no connection& no response from from the office.. Regret opting for Airtel net.. Worst service I actually ever got..
My phone 7042030908
rohit_complaint

Delay in Wifi Installation

I raised a request for a new Airtel broadband connection. But nothing happened. No response received from Airtel. Not even s single message or call they did.

Then after some days I raised another request for the same but still waiting for the installation.
arksadiq@gmail.com

No feasibility

I had a conversation with one of your customer care guys and I was informed that installation will be done on Monday 18th Jan 2016. It been a week now and I haven't heard anything from your end. Today I being informed that there is no feasibility. This is unacceptable

1 - I'm not happy with the information provided
2 - I want the connection

Please contact me @ 9962244101
shekarph

Telephone Not Working

I am using fixed line and broadbrand since 3 years. since last 4 days my fixed lines is not working. My Fixed land line number is 080 41126927.

Please send the technician and solve the problem.

From
Shekar
Nicholass

Jan 21, 2016

LOW speed

I have opted for 60 GB unlimited plan with 16 mpbs speed. I have learned that the max capacity of speed in bandwdth of my are is 8 Mpbs speed only. But I have been paying for the higher speed for more than two years where as I am getting too low speed which is injustice and cannot be accepted in any means. Kindly upgrade the speed to the required (16mpbs) otherwise kindly cancel my connection immediately.

with regards

Nicholas A
Akash Behl

Jan 20, 2016

Airtel Broadband

Hi ,

This complaint is for Airtel broadband services in Bhopal. My Mother applied for a broadband connection through a DSA - ultratech through an executive named Sunit - his mobile number is 9977028183, the documents were collected at my residence - Mig 90/9a saket nagar, bhopal, and also an amount in cash was issued by mother of Rs 1000 against which we got a receipt, at that time we were informed that it will only take 3 days to install the connection, no other disclaimers were given to us, the reference id we got from message was - fixed line account no. - 7025319695 and installation order no. - 49191787.

I had a very bad experience, I started doing follow up with Sunil and the response which I got was - "Sir ho jayega, dekhta hun, kar raha hun" this response was every time I called him for 2 days, on the 3rd day, he told me that the technician will be there to install by 1 pm, when I called him at 2 pm to say that nobody turned up, he disconnected my phone, upon calling him back to back, he said there is some problem, I was given his senior number - Mr Dhirendra from same DSA, he informed me that the connection can’t be provided because there is no free DP available in my area, when asked for the amount refund, he said he cant help me, I need to go to customer care contact/airtel store in MP nagar/Centre Point.

Now the new story begins here, I went to MP nagar centre, there Mr Jitendra assisted me and for 1st 20 mins he kept on telling me that it will take 45 days to get my money back, when told him that no dislcaimewr was given to me - he stated that when you signed the form its mentioned on the back of the forms, when requested for a sample form, he denied saying that no forms are available with him as of now. When I requested for the store manager for further help, Mr Abbas Rizwi is in a meeting, I requested if I can talk to him over the phone, Mr. Jitendra dialed his number and spoke to him and then handed over to me, when the phone was handed over to me, Mr Abbas was not aware and I heard him saying that - "yeh agar jyada bakar bakar kar raha hai to bol de hum kuch nahi kar sakte ..45 days ka tat hai, jo karna hai kar lo", when I told Mr Abbas that its not Mr Jitendra and its myself, he told me that he was talking to his secretary not to me, post that he toild me that give me copy of cancelled cheque of the applicant, the money will be returned in 2 days via NEFT.

When I requested if I can speak to somebody else, I was directed to center point branch with no details that whom to meet etc. Also the details provided to me for email escalation were - 121something.

Nevertheless when my dad went to submit the cancelled cheque to the same MP nagar store, Mr Jitendra was very rude and mentioned that the LAN is down and can’t help us, he insisted to send the details via what Sapp number and denied to accept the application.

The above mentioned incident started from 14th Jan 2016 till today(20th Jan 2016).

Akash Behl
Cell # +91 8806291222
Landline: +91712 - 6689331
Niket Poojara

Jan 17, 2016

Airtel Broadband Connection Shifting

I am using airtel broadband and landline since last 3years and 4months Number 079 40021291 due to some i need to change my location in same city and i confirmed Customer care and they said yes for shifting then after only i shifted my whole office to new Location and get printed new stationery of 10000Rs and printed same landline number and also my lots of customer are calling me every day but this Airtel is now not giving me shifting kindly help me to get shifting otherwise i need bare lots of loss and my business will closedown.

Niket
+91 8460640513
shailendra3356@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016

bill not received letter format

I am shailednra dhanware Airtel Boradvand User form sehore Sir airtel Bill 3 moth not received and airtel let charges Bill sir plz (-) let chages bill
shailendra3356@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016

bill not received letter format

sir
I am shailendra dhanware Airtel broadvand bill 3 moth not recevied and airtel let frees chargers so airtel bill ( - ) chagers
Reddy Sai Chandra

Airtel connection refund

This is Chandra. I applied for airtel wifi connection in the month of December 2015 and paid Rs 1000/- to your dealers. But till now I didn't receive any connection. I asked for refund from your dealer. They are saying I can get refund only from online. But in online it is asking cancel cheque. I tried to contact your customer care and chennai dealer (Name Sathya (9952944231)), he is not picking up the call. Then what about my Rs 1000/- ? My number is 9092388628. My fixed line Account Number is 7024394161. Installation No : 46377121. I want my money. I paid Rs 1000/-

Sai Chandra Reddy
Reddy Sai Chandra

Airtel connection refund

This is Chandra. I applied for airtel wifi connection in the month of December 2015 and paid Rs 1000/- to your dealers. But till now I didn't receive any connection. I asked for refund from your dealer. They are saying I can get refund only from online. But in online it is asking cancel cheque. I tried to contact your customer care and chennai dealer (Name Sathya (9952944231)), he is not picking up the call. Then what about my Rs 1000/- ? My number is 9092388628. My fixed line Account Number is 7024394161. Installation order No 46377121. I don't This Airtel Wifi Connection no more. I need my Rs. 1000/-. If not it is, It is not at all far. Give My money.
nandabang

Airtel Dongle 4G

Hi Manager,

You claim to be fastest network, but it the worst network, I have been using Dongle for almost 6 + months , initially it was good but now its worst, you always say its fastest network, but it worst and worst of all, from last 3 months i have made many complains at i am paying 1000+ rs monthly and i am not even getting 3G network forget 4G, i am located in heart of city in BTM 1 st stage, Gangotri circle, 19 main LV nilaya, bangalore 560029. i use it for office purpose for WFH, i don't get every benefit of it. I want total refund for dongle and paying money from last three months. i have call Call center several times with no response my Dongle telephone number : 9845694617 , if you dont fix and cheat people like this placing added in TV, i will GOTO consumer court. please respond.
suziem

Broadband not working since 26.12.15

Airtel Service request # 63046570 lodged on 28.12.15 is still in 'Open' status. My Airtel broadband line was disconnected on 26.12.15 for a scheduled maintenance shut down for 24 hours and is still not restored since. I have made several calls everday since but there is no response from Airtel Technical team. The customer service team keeps me on hold 20-40 mins connecting me to a supervisor and further checking with technical team.

All Airtel connections in my street were resumed with a 24 hours of outage on 26.12.15. Mine is still not attended to for since 26.12.15. Being a long standing customer since Feb 2008, this is ext poor response from Airtel. Besides the speed is pathetic of 1 MBPS. I am told to change to a higher tariff plan which is disgusting.

I have had several problems with the broadband connection couple of years ago and had to call as the dp box placed in one of the residential premises used to get frequently disconnected. After several complaints and requests a pole was erected for the dp box outside my home.

Currently the wire is disconnected from the dp box and is rolled and kept in my neighbor's compound premise. All that is required is for an Airtel technician to connect it to the dp, but there is no repsonse. After several complaints, a technician called me today after 11 days and enquired my address. There is no visit to my premise yet.

Airtel team you are disgusting and perhaps dont care for our reputation !!!

- Suzie M
suziem

Jan 5, 2016

Broadband not working since 26.12.15 (12 days)

Airtel team you are disgusting and perhaps dont care for our reputation !!!

- Suzie M
jayanthi bhandari

BROADBAND NOT WORKING

Im jayanthi bhandari, my broadband is 080 42049621 is not working from 18days, i have complaint to customer care number they said in 24hours they will send a person to check. but still nobody as come. i have called many times but same stories customer care people tell. one of your staff NAME BINDU I CALLED HER AND SAID HER TO PUT ME TO YOUR TEAM LEADER OR YOUR MANAGER THAT I WANT TO SEPAK TO THEM, SHE PUT MY CALL ON HOLD FOR 16MIN. LATTER I DISCONNECTED THE CAL. what the blady service she is giving to customer, not fit to sit in that place. i have paid full money but still its not working. you should really feel shame taking money from us with out providing anything.when it is not working,what is the use, when i am telling to disconnect you are not disconnecting. if this repeat sameTHIS MONTH i will complaint to consumer court.not only i do have 7 of my neighbours who are facing same problem. we all go together to media for taking money from us and not providing broadband service.
Shubh Jain

Jan 4, 2016

Broadband speed upgradE

I have been asking for a speed upgrade since a year now....Airtel has been advertising on fibernet and 100 mbps plans whereas i am on a 4 mbps plan......when ever i ask their call centre if i could upgrade my internet speed they say that the limit in my area is 2 mbps and they are upgrading areas one after the other and when a speedupgrade is available i would be informed.....its been over a year now and i have been calling them up every month in this regard.
shahzad5430

Dec 30, 2015

not gettin new broadband connection

Dear sir, i have made request for a new airtel broadband connection so many times and executives have told me that i will have engineer visit next day but i haven't got any engineer visit yet.I am getting annoyed with you people.
chithrakumar5856@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015

BROAD BAND LINE - NOT WORKING

Regret to say that for the last 4 days the broad-band connection provided at my Residence.

When I tried to lodge complaint over the number 198, under Voice System, it makes me to wait for a long time without any proper response. No use of this complaint number 198.

Following are the details of my Broad Band connection :

1. Name : S. Selvakumar
2. Relationship No. 7017542512. (Account No.)
3. Landline No. : 044-42838146.

Shall be very grateful to you if the complaint is registered and attended on priority.

Faithfully Yours

Selvakumar
Vikramsaint

Dec 24, 2015

Airtel broadband

After discontinuing using Airtel broadband these thieves are generating bills after bills...
Left their connection after using fr a month only as no body was solving complaint ticket...made the payment of one month which I used...spent my precious time on there illiterate call centre employees...u will not get the money for the service which was never provided to me...
Broadband no. 4040179798
rajasekaran1

Dec 21, 2015

Shifting of brand band

Airtel Brand band connecion service is very very poor and they are not bothering about our needs.
On 16/12/2015 I made a complaint to shift my connection in the same area , but still not yet shifted my connection. when i enquire in toll free and madurai branch they are giving irresponsible reply.

Rajasekaran
Account Number 7010674990
S R Number 62829906
vikrantl

Dec 16, 2015

Simply immoral and inattentive

I filled the form on 12th, got a verification call on th 14th.
15th, I got the SMS that the services are enabled
Later the installation technician can to the door without conveying (taking appointment is far from expected)
The technician placed the modem in the shelf. He said he would be installing it the next day.

I enquired 121, they said the billing cycle has already started from 14th
I raised a complaint for incomplete installation, I was updated that the problem would be resolved the next morning.
Till date.. no communication from Airtel .. the billing has already started..

I have asked to cancel the order.

-Vikrant
Airtel wasted accoutn no..: 7024818304
avijitbh007

Dec 14, 2015

Broadband Connection not installed

Hi ,

My connection is not installed since the work order was generated on 18-Nov-2015.

Fixed line no - 08040944496
Fixed line account no - 7024192034.
Installation Order no - 45872126.

Please help.

For the fixedline /broadband connection with number 044 43540993 is not working
mohit1987654

Nov 28, 2015

cheating money

i was out for 3 months when i came back ,i got a call from airtel that my payment is due for past 3 months which is 6700 ,if somebody is not paying bills then disconnect the connection ,why the hell you are not stopping it,then i pay the bill & request them to disconnect ,today i receive a mail that i have 3800 due of airtel bill payment ,now what the hell is that,they are cheater ,they are just cheating us to get more money from us ,
fixed line number=01140576333

Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Kilem Jamir, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - THEFT MOBILE
    TO, DELHI POLICE I KAMLESH ICHHASHANKAR SHARMA...
    The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department - Lottery Money
    Sir, I got this mail....Please know me is it...
    Reliance - NONE OF THE PLANS ARE WORKING
    Look my No. Is 9098870145... I am not getting any...
    HDFC Personal Loan - Personal loan complaint
    Dear sir/ma'am My name ranjeet kumar,I have applied...
    BillDesk/Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Th.Mooni, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    Videocon - Videocon
    Dear anilbhati, We are sorry for the experience you...
    Reliance Life Insurance - Misselling of Insurance policy
    I got a phone call from Saurav Chakrabortyof Reliance...
    Clay telecom - Reply to Sudhakar
    Dear Sudhakar, We deeply regret for the inconvenience...