AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Jan 15, 2017

This is with reference to your post dated 2 January 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Anil S.
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 12 January 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

saireddypalleti

Wrong bill against my new broad band connection ref no : 08091361584_kk

My mobile no is 9000492239 MY name is Sai Kumar Reddy Palleti.

I have taken a new broad band connection (with 9000492239 as registered phone number) with 899 plan by paying 3 months advance payment.
airtel representative said that if we make 3 months payment in advance there will be no installation charges. So I made the payment of 3012/- on 12/12/16 using my credit card.

to make payment your representative mailed me the payment link http://www.airtel.in/payonline/

But on 26 i got bill of 1567/- for my broad band connection. After getting the bill With all the above information i have raised a complaint by sending mail with my credit card statement as proof of 3102/- advance payment. to 121@in.airtel.com

After this mail I got reference number for my complaint 77369038.

Then after airtel did reply telling they need Credit card statement or JPEG image of credit card statement. Again I have sent my credit card statement through mail. But still problem was not resolved. When i called back they are telling there is no attachment in mail I sent mail with attachment 4 times. In my mail sent box i'm able to see the sent mail with attachments, but airtel is playing games like there are no attachments provided.

All this things are happening from one month, Airtel is completely behaving like a fraud company. if this is not going to be resolved with in one r two days i will proceed legally

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 9 January 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

This is with reference to your post dated 2 January 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 5 January 2017.
We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Jan 9, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 9 January 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Sudhagarmani

Jan 9, 2017

New connection pathetic response from airtel executives and managers

Hello Airtel Team,

This is Sudhagar from chennai tamilnadu. I have applied new broadband connection on last month almost Dec 27th, 2016.

Connection applied person name: M. Amsavalli

My address is:

No: 85, 3-B, SS Flats, 4-Main road, 3rd cross street, Gandhi nagar, Adyar, chennai - 600020.

Airtel executive they will give connection within 4 days but it's been more than 10 days nobody is responding with correct information. can someone help me to get this solve.

i am very much frustrated with the service from airtel.

Sudhagar

Best Regards ,
Sudhagar.M

Jan 8, 2017

Dear Pavan,

This is with reference to your post, dated 3 January 2017.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 5 January 2017.

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 4 January 2017.

Dear Sandesh,

Dear Pavan,

This is with reference to your post, dated 3 January 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Safana77

Jan 5, 2017

internet is not working, airtel fake promises

I don't know what's wrong with airtel , my internet stopped working I made my first complaint on Dec 11 2016 (that was after two days of my internet stopped working) I made several complaints but no action apart from the fake promises so far. Today Jan 5 2017 still my internet not working I've been making complaints every single day all your team say is that cable problem we will solve within 24 hr!! How many 24hrs? No representative visted!! No action is actually taken !!
This is so frustrating, I've mentally harassed. Airtel used to give good services even though Airtel is costly broadband it's known for the good service but if there's no good service i don't see why Airtel is the one. I will not recommend Airtel broadband to anyone, Very poor service and irresponsible. And also I haven't used internet but my bill is not refunded also!!!!

I WANT MY INTERNET TO WORK PROPERLY AND I WANT REFUND. If this keep continues I left with no choice then to terminate Airtel broadband and move to some other broadband. I am being very patient. Solve the problem.

Contact info
Sundaram Pillai street
Airtel Landline 4443555142
Email Id safana.shadia123@gmail.com
priyasugumar

Jan 4, 2017

IN DEC 2016 & JAN 2017 .NO SOLUTION PROVIDED

RESPECTED SIR, MADAM, WE HAVE BROADBAND CONNECTION IN OUR HOME. THERE IS A NETWORK PROBLEM IN OUR AREA SINCE 14th DEC 2016. I COMPLAINED MANY TIMES IN AIRTEL REGARDING THIS. THEY SAID THAT THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED WITHIN 2 DAYS. BUT TILL NOT SOLVED PROBLEM NO SOLUTION GIVEN BY THEM REGARDING THIS PROBLEM. ALL THEY ASK IS WHETHER THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED OR NOT.BUT NO SERIOUS ACTION TAKEN YET. IN DEC 2016 & JAN 2017 .NO SOLUTION PROVIDED BY THEM. MY MOBILE NO. IS 8939488124 CUSTOMER WILL ALWAYS JUST ASKING PROBLEM ONLY KINDLY HELP ME REGARDING THIS NETWORK PROBLEM. THANK YOU YOURS SINCERLY MANMENDER

MY DEATILE

Mobile number (8939488124)
pavan281

Jan 3, 2017

New connection REFERENCE NO. ONTMBANGA05122612C

I have applied for new connection airtel broadband, Documents are collected Dec15,2016...
When i tried to contacted through email, they will give replay simply our executive will be contact next 72 hrs, these repose i received 3 time means total 9 days.

Do you know i have applied this is the second , Airtel peoples are worst response, simply they collected two times documents after no response......

first refe no: Online Booking confirmation of your Airtel Broadband Reference No. ONTMBANGA88443181C
SECOND RESPONSE NO: REFERENCE NO. ONTMBANGA05122612C

I suggested pls dont choose airtel Broadband

Pavan
sonu.tik

Jan 2, 2017

Broadband

I made a complaint in the moth of NOV Compliant number (75922986.. refer history for other complaint number) regarding broadband. it is not working from Till. Account number:7029613350

The airtel customer care said that it will be solved in 24 hours but in between airtel did not gave me any feedback or update.

When problem was not resolved airtel supervisor and some said that it will be solved till 24 Hrs . So I again waited for few weeks but still no action was taken.

Again I called the customer care and this time someone answered the call from the senior department and after he said that there is some issue with the MAIN LINE and all, so it will take more two days. But that guy also said that it is not confirm that it will be solved in next two days . And even he had no idea that what step have been taken by the airtel to solve the problem.

The service was not in use for more than a month hence the Technician confirmed that to contact Customer care for bill waver , when I contact hem they are saying that they can wave for 2 days only.

Call got transferred to Vinutha from escalation and confirmed that she can weave it for 19 days when the issues was for more than 25 days.

Airtel has always been a pain for me and have decided to never to use this service in my lifetime and definitely will send this to consumer forum for cheating customer.

NOTE: I have not opted for Landline and no instrument was provided even though they have charged 99/month. This is a total Scam.

Sandesh

+919901222114
sonu.tik@gmail.com
assupete

Jan 2, 2017

compalin num: 76793510

Its been over couple of weeks and still out connection is not been sorted. our number is 044-43851454.
animesh.verma

Dec 28, 2016

PATHETIC SERVICE AND ONLY HEAVY ADVERTISING

I have a broadband plan of Rs 1200. From Saturday (24th December), my internet has been down. When I filed a complain the next day (25th Dec), I was told that my complain would be resolved within 24 hours.

It has already been more than 3 days/72 hours and the problem stays as it is. In fact, earlier my landline was working and now that too has gone.

Each time I call up, I am told that your problem will be resolved by TODAY EVENING. If I call them up on evening, I am told that it will be resolved TOMORROW MORNING. I really wonder when will it be finally resolved.

This is PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I call your customer care, your say YOUR PLATINUM SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE will assist you soon - please STOP USING THESE JARGONS AND FOCUS ON YOUR WORK.

Instead of CRYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT RELIANCE JIO, FOCUS ON YOUR TASK AT HAND - STOP FAKE ADVERTISEMENTS AND TRY AND LOOK INTO YOUR CUSTOMER ISSUES RATHER.

Not even once I received a follow up call from AIRTEL. I NOW WANT MY CONNECTION REMOVED AND MY INSTALLATION CHARGES REFUNDED.

YOU PEOPLE ARE MERE CHEATERS WHO WERE ENJOYING IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY MAJOR PLAYER - GOOD THAT YOU NOW HAVE SOMEONE TO CHALLENGE YOUR MONOPOLY.

My Complain Ref No: 76900542
My Connection No: 08086124147_kk

Animesh
chncfa

landline & internet not working

last two week internet & phone landline not working at madurovyal, chennai 95. our landline no 04443806326
priyasugumar

I COMPLAINT SEVERAL TIME TILL NOT COME BROADBANDLINE PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION

Dear Sir & Mam

I made a complaint on 14 DEC regarding broadband. it is not working from Till.

After 24 hours when problem was not resolved airtel supervisor and some said that it will be solved till 24 Hrs . So i again waited for Days but still no action was taken.

Again i called the customer care and this time some one answered the call from the senior department and after he said that there is some issue with the MAIN LINE and all, so it will take more two days. But that guy also said that it is not confirm that it will be solved in next two days . And even he had no idea that what step have been taken by the airtel to solve the problem.

This is the way of treating there old loyal customers. Airtel being a big company they are unable to rectify a line issue in 3 days and still they do not know the exact time to solve the issue.

my deatile
Mrs Priya
Mobile number (8939488124)
sachin_chaurasia

Airtel — False promises/Cheating/unresponsiveness beahvior

I am very sorry and disappointed to say that Airtel is my worst experience in all the ISPs I have used.
I am writing this when I am utterly frustrated and disappointed by Airtel's False promises and worst service.
To begin with let me point out the issues.
Firstly Airtel should fire sales person Faiyaz(contact no.: 9620562585, 9740978943) who is giving bad name to airtel by giving false information to customer.
While describing the plan he informed me that I will be provided 16mbs speed for 1049rs with 55GB data whereas it is just 8 mbs I am receiving. I talked with the technician about speed, he asked me talk to sales team, as sale person only given the application to configure 8 MBPS. Please note I have paid 3 months payment 3961-/ rs (Transaction id: 1206334976) before connection only, still got worst service.
He also said that I will be provided a landline telephone device but installation team said they cannot provide any device.
When I tried to reach him he did not pick my calls, I have escalated this to his manager but no results.

Now come to service part After installation I was informed Internet will start working in 4 hours but I have to chase and do multiple calls to Airtel team to get it working after 3 days
But to my surprise just after 30 mins it stopped working. Then again the same story I did multiple calls to customer service and your team and after 10 days of calling, raising multiple tickets at the end I get internet
But the disappointment continued the Wifi Router device provided by you is very cheap and inferior quality one there are no signals even within my 3bhk house. I asked to your team to replace the router but they said they cannot to do so before 1 month.

I want all the things which are promised to me or else refund my amount.

Compliant reference number: 76653634, 76817506.

SBI BUDDY WALLET - fhdjg
    Castamber care & supported 7463 933 932 any call...
    Indian Oversease Bank - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Agar Apko Kisi Bhi Time Gand Marwani Ho Toh Maze Se...
    www.paytm.com - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    Sony - stolen my mobile
    dear sir, i have lost my mobile on...
    BANK OF INDIA / DEBIT CUM ATM CARD - money reversal
    I withdraw 10000 from cambay bt i ct receive my cash still...
    APPSC - i havent received an amount of 253rs for group-III
    RESPECTED SIR/MADAM This is suresh.L from tirupathi. i...
    justickets - movie tickets
    Hai sir my name is Tumma Sravan Kumar 11-01-2017 booking...
    SBI Buddy - Aapki Gand Aapki Mutthi Me!....!!!!!!
    smart value & APLL - APLL CORSE