AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL BROADBAND SERVICE

Mar 30, 2017

Dear Mr.Mittal,

This is with reference to your post, dated 30 March 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

scmittal

Mar 30, 2017

DSL NOT WORKING

MY DSL NO. 45527596 HAS REGULAR PROBLEMS WHICH SEEMS TO BE OUT OF CONTROL OF AIRTEL PEOPLE. MANY COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE IN LAST6 MONTH BUT NOTHING IS DOME. DSL STOPS WORKING EVERY FORNIGHT. LOCAL AIRTEL TECHNICIANS ARE OF NO USE. HTEY RECEIVE THE CALL BUT NEVER ATTENDS TO THE COMPLAINT. 121 ALSO TAKES THE COMPLAINT BUT THE RESPONSE TIME IS TOO LONG. AIRTEL IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER AS LONG AS DSL IS CONCERNED. CAN ANYBODY RECOMMEND AN ALTERNATE FOR DSL IN VIKASPURI AREA TO SWITCH TO.

S C MITTAL

Mar 29, 2017

Dear Mr Nagarajan,

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear Mr. Mahajan,

This is with reference to your post dated 27 February 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

Dear Sweety06,

This is with reference to your post dated 22 March 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Dear Krishnanhariharan,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 March 2017.

Mar 25, 2017

Dear Raghuveer,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 February 2017.

Mar 25, 2017

Dear Ganesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 March 2017.

Mar 22, 2017

Dear Vak99,

This is with reference to your post, dated 21 March 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Vak99

Mar 21, 2017

V-fiber modem disconnect after 15-20 mins

After upgrading modem to V-fiber . It disconnect after every 15 mins. Worst modem. I think Airtel don't want his customer to continue use Airtel service.

Dear Mr. Saxena,

This is with reference to your post dated 15 March 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear Vijai,

This is with reference to your post dated 14 March 2017.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

Mar 16, 2017

Mar 16, 2017

Dear Ms. Sharma,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 March 2017.

Dear Meeteja,

This is with reference to your post, dated 15 March 2017.

meeteja

Broadband Not working

Airtel Fixed Line Broadband is not working . This is happening more frequently.

Fixed Line Number - 04442025806
Location - Chennai

Dear Mr. Saxena,

This is with reference to your post, dated 15 March 2017.

Gunjsaxena

Shifting of broadband

Kindly find the mail sent to 121 a month back. I'm following senior resolution team on daily basis for shifting from last two month which will hardly take their 15 min to get it done. It's so pathetic and mental torture to be on home with executive for 1 hr on daily basis ,then also I didn't got a single call or resolution till date.But I must say they take so much pain to call me thrice daily for bill payment. I can count and name the whole of yours cc team name...just go through your recordings. JUST GET IT DISCONNECTED NOW. you are not worth my time anymore now.

Gunjan Saxena
to 121
Dear concern

This mail is to inform u that I have raised the request for shifting broadband within my township from 2 e-401, greater noida on 18 Feb 2017,however, no resolution is taken till date . Neither anyone called me nor anyone visited my place . When called again today they said my earlier request is open on 19 Dec therefore they are unable to do the needful.

I guess the explanation is pointless because the open ticket on 19 Dec is of totally different concern which was raised due to the fact that you were changing the lines everywhere. Regardless,please close the earlier ticket so that new request of shifting can be open on asap basis. Please ensure the shifting of broadband should take place till 25 Feb 2017 as we have to hand over the keys to our current owner on the same day.

Mar 14, 2017

Dear Mr. Subramanian,

This is with reference to your post, dated 14 March 2017.

vijaiinsharp

Mar 14, 2017

Airtel Broadband Connection delay

Team,

I have given a new connection request on Feb 27 and Shared the supporting documents through the Whats up no.

Now, no one is responding. based on their promise, i have cancelled the ACT fibernet. It's pathetic followup from Airtel.

I have already sent the details to Airtel presence mail ID. What's the next step? And How many days i have to wait for the connection? Pls call me on my mobile whihc was available in the ref number

request vide reference number 80085103989684

Vijai Subramanian.

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Mr. Garg,

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Mr. Nagarajan,

Mar 9, 2017

Dear Mr. Nagarajan,

This is with reference to your post, dated 9 March 2017.

AswinKumarNagarajan

Mar 9, 2017

Pre-connection and post connection issues with billing of Airtel Broadband and Landline(08048506507) and Postpaid connection(09944672313)

The issues started right from the "Connection request".
1. I have been promised a broadband and land line connection within 3 days of my connection request and a cheque has been taken from me for 3 months advance rental for Rs.1050 plan i.e in total Rs.3619/- including taxes.
But connection was not given within the promised time and there were a lot of ignorance when I tried contacting reg. it.
After so many follow ups and complaints, connection had been given more than a month after connection request.
2. I started to receive bills for my connection from the very first month besides my advance bill payment. As per my plan, I have unlimited free phone calls along with internet connection but it was shocking that I have been charged for phone calls separately in the bill. It was such a cheating.
3. When I complained reg. the payment issue and over billing, the customer service executive was dumb enough to tell me that free calls are not included in the plan and I have to pay additional Rs.99 every month for free phone calls. When I argued about the plan promised, he took a complaint on Sales team and that dumb executive changed my Plan from Rs.1050/-(special offer plan) to Rs.999(normal plan) without my confirmation.
4. I didn't get my payment issue resolved but plan has been changed to Rs.999/-. I went on to complain again about my payment issue and my plan change without my knowledge. This time customer service executive took another complaint on payment issue and promised resolution within 3 days. I was told that the special plan Rs.1050 one doesn't exist anymore and dropped by Airtel but I have already paid for that plan for 3 months. Such a lack of trustworthiness and customer relationship. So, I wanted my plan to be changed to Rs.749/- and request had been taken and detailed mail received from the customer service executive on the issues and resolution.
5. I was again called by same customer service executive and asked to send 2 months bank statement since he claimed that Airtel has refunded the amount but I hadn't received any amount. Since I didn't want to send all my bank transaction details,I just shared the screenshot of transactions happened on the day when Airtel claimed they refunded the amount. Again I was asked for complete month's transaction details. I still sent the details again.
6.No resolution upto a week. After a week, I started receiving calls from different customer service executives about remaining billing amount. I went on to explain the issue again and again and raised complaints again. Again few mail conversations.
7. It has been almost 3 months since my first complaint and I keep getting calls from Airtel reg. my remaining bills. My phone & broadband connection has been disconnected for the past 4 days. Happening for the second time. Airtel claimed for the second time that they have refunded the amount with some transaction ID but I haven't received any money in my bank account. It is such a cheating with false transaction IDs being shared.
8. Besides all these mess ups from beginning of connection, customer service executives are so lame that they don't go through previous mails/ complaints/ sent bank statements and call me about payment. I have to clarify them every single point.
Once an executive called me and asked that Airtel refunded on Feb 6th but there is no transaction seen until 9th Feb and asked me to send statement from Feb1st. The statement clearly says it is from Feb 1st till Feb 28th and it is a common sense that if there is no transaction, there won't be any transaction detail. By the way, my complaint is basically that only.
9. Such a bad experience with Airtel in all possible ways on postpaid and landline connection.
The moment I requested for new broadband connection, I wanted my Airtel prepaid Tamilnadu SIM to be changed to Airtel prepaid Karnataka SIM. Even after 10 days of visit at Bellandur Airtel store to get the MNP SIM, I was not shown any respect and such an ignorance. I was annoyed by their responses. Funny part is they don't have a contact no. to confirm on SIM availability before we visit the store. Then I requested for circle change on Airtel site and some branch of Airtel store contacted me reg. that.
10. I had been told Prepaid TN to Prepaid Karnataka is not possible and change to postpaid Karnataka is only possible. After 2 months of postpaid usage I will be given an option to change to KN prepaid was informed to me.
11. Again mess up in postpaid connection request, request had been taken for wrong no. After 10 days of follow ups, I finally got my postpaid connection activated. There comes another surprise during the first billing, I was informed during connection that selecting roaming packs will enable me free roaming calls and free data of 2GB 4G would be given. Again false promises, I was shocked to see bill containing charges for roaming incoming calls and some Rs.90 for few MBs of data usage.
12. So far I am getting overcharged bills for my mobile connection and I keep paying. That free data & roaming promises are in air.
I checked for Postpaid to prepaid connection change now and again ignorance and false promise.

I am going to demand a compensation from Airtel for all these issues.

All consumers, kindly read all the issues mentioned by me above and get rid off Airtel. It would be really stressful to deal with these issues on daily basis wasting valuable time and effort.

Airtel is a looting company. I will change my connection service provider as soon as possible and will neither use Airtel services in future nor recommend to anybody.
I am going to request TRAI to keep an eye on Airtel and its looting