AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

G S meena

Apr 26, 2017

Dth service

My airtel dth do not working kindly resolve problem immediately.

G S meena
Cont no 8094018358
Cust I'd 3019750627

Apr 22, 2017

Dear Customer (avi_17),

This is with reference to your post dated 19 April 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Apr 21, 2017

Dear Customer (avi_17),

This is with reference to your post, dated 19 April 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Apr 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Das,

This is with reference to your post dated 14 April 2017.

Avi_17

Apr 19, 2017

PROBLEM IN GETTING HD CHANNEL

HI,

I HAVE BEEN COMPLAING TO AIRTEL D2H FROM 29 MARCH. EVEN ON TWITTER I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAIN.

COMPLAIN NUMBER 60345407

CALLED CUSTOMER CARE LOTS OF TIME. THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Apr 16, 2017

Dear Mr. Das,

This is with reference to your post, dated 14 April 2017.

Apr 14, 2017

Airtel digital TV

Although Airtel claims that it aims to provide its customers with best possible services, it's totally wrong. They are basically "chors". I used to pay Rs 590 per months to enjoy English movies, English news and sports channels. In March 2017, my wife told me that she got an SMS from Airtel in which it was mentioned that you can enjoying watching tv for six months by paying Rs 1655. As per her advise, I recharged with Rs 1655. Almost immediately, Airtel stopped all the sports channels. I made a call to the customer care and was told that I would have to pay Rs 110 per month to enjoy the sports channels. When I asked which channels you are going to stop next, the guy said: "No, you would continue to enjoy all other channels." Next month (on April 13, 2017), they stopped all the English movies and news channels. Again, I made a call and came to know that I would have to pay Rs 90 extra per month to enjoy English movies. However, the SMS, which was received by my wife, they did not mention that they would charge extra for different packages. Now, I have decided to take service from another provider (after using Airtel digital tv for seven years). They are CHORS, who misguide customers and steal their money. Don't trust them. Airtel wants their customers to enjoy channels as prescribed by it, and not those which customers want.

Customer ID: 3002838119
M-9818904552

Apr 14, 2017

Airtel stealing money

Customer ID: 3002838119
M-9818904552
starinairtel

Apr 13, 2017

Airtel app recharge and dth customer care is just waste service

I have recharged in Airtel app for dth rs.633 on march 6th 2017 and the amount has debited from bank account but not recharged.

With the successful recharge and transaction is communicated. It's clearly Airtel issue.

The complaint no as follows
"Namaste! Your Reference no.is 59174763 for Online Web Recharge Related. For any further assistance on your airtel digitalTV ID 3021027803, please call 12150 or 18001028080"

Within 7 working days it 'll be refund back to the account was I got from Dth customer care initially.
It's still not processed and now your dth customer care tells to contact to Airtel app customer care. Is there a one? Then why they took complaint.I don't see any sense of customer care..

to get it recharge am still getting calls. Not to fix d issue.

Is there Airtel customer care exists to solve this.. Am not going to recharge till then.. It's already more than a month now..
Let me see how many years Airtel will take.

Kanagaraj
kavitass

Apr 8, 2017

Inconvience

Customer ID:3022078867,A/C Balance:Rs0,Validity:08-APR-2017,Plan:South New Mega HD 1M SAM,Monthly Charges(Rs477),Base Pack(Rs477),Last Recharge amount/Date:Rs1240,09-MAR-2017,Connections:1. This is the msg I got. So today on 8 th april wen I wanted to recharge customer care executive said u have to pay penalty for keeping it idle. And I dnt want to keep that above pack. I requested to change into family plus pack 399 they are nt changing it also.they said dnt recharge until pack change into family plus. Customer care executive didn't talk good. Not good service at all. Suffering a lot. Holiday without tv.
piyusha_03

Mar 31, 2017

Misguiding and Fake promises

I ordered the HD channel upgrade, i got a call from customer care executive and he said, the offer is Pay 599/- and u get an HD upgrade with a HDMI CABLE FREE, and 17 HD Channels Free for 4 months.
When the actual installation was done, the service engineer who installed the HD Box took another 250/- rupees from us. (599+250).
After sometime i received a text on my registered number, which said... "My HD upgrade us successful and i have received only 10 HD channels free for 30 days.

They say 17 HD channels for 4 months free....and thn each one of the customer care executive backed out. I tried calling 5 times ...twice my complain was lodged...
on my connection, any channel gets activated and any channel gets deactivated without our permission.
very bad service airtel..
Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bishan Dass

Mar 28, 2017

cheating in monthly pack

My customer ID 3000129946. Please refer to my earlier complaint dated 06 March 2017. Inspite of repeated e mails and telephone conversations neither validity extended till 22.03.2017 (in recharge of Rs 276/-) as requested nor any resolution to this effect given. TV stopped on 09.03.2017(AN) whereas it was a monthly charge for Rs 276/- as shown on TV screen. Again charged on 10.03.2017 for Rs 300/ whereas message received from airtel to recharge with Rs 291/- as monthly pack, Txn ID 17031085837 of 10.03.2017 refers. On recharging with Rs 291/- package was to be as monthly rental but as per airtel message of 10.03.2017 at 10.03 hrs validity was up to 27.03.2015. TV has stopped with effect from morning 28.03.2017.

It is a clear cut cheating with customer. Airtel TV was requested to ensure that my rental validity is extended upto 22.04.2017 with the existing charged amount failing which I will have to file a case in consumer court and also high light the grievances in print media, social media and man to man even telling the people to be aware of Airtel cheating and beware of the false promising of airtel mobile as well digital tv packs. I have already opted for mobile portability to Aircel and changing my digital tv also from airtel cheaters to some other operator.

Kindly look into the matter and instruct airtel tv to restore my pack / extend my validity up to 22.04.2017.

Mar 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Pareek,

This is with reference to your post, dated 21 March 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

vipin pareek

Mar 21, 2017

on hd channels buy own

sir, i request u plz dont on hd channels without inform me. plz if it possible plz stop hd channel plz if i wanna hd channel i tell u plz
manitom5070@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2017

Rs.2252 not accounted

My customer ID is 3017914320-001. Recharge for Rs.2252 was made through online on 9th March 2017. But this amount is not accounted by the Airtel. This must be investigated.Airtels network must be streamlined to avoid unnecessary worry.
dr deepak sagar

Mar 11, 2017

fake promisses and bad service by airtel

very bad service regarding any complaint and make fake promisses. very bad behaviour of airtel employees.
dr deepak sagar

Mar 11, 2017

fake promisses and bad service

very poor service regarding any complaint. fake promisses and very bad behaviour by airtel employees.
rajarathina sabapathy

Mar 6, 2017

Rs.700 not accounted

My customer ID is 3006207168. Recharge for Rs.700 was done through online on 6.3.2017 and the Transaction ID 170306929394. BUT THIS AMOUNT IS NOT ACCOUNTED BY AIRTEL and the balance amount was displayed as only Rs.37.30 at 21.00 hrs. Hence I was forced to recharge again & I made a recharge for Rs.200 and the Transaction ID is 958539 and the balance is shown Rs.237.30. Matter must be investigated and Rs.700 should be re-credited in my bank account. Airtel's Network and accountal system must be streamlined to avoid unnecessary worry for customers.
Rashid eqbal

Mar 1, 2017

Recharge of 3 months but not work properly

Customer care says that if you can recharge your airtel dth of Rs 312 you can get 3 months and 7 days but today I have received a message that dear customers you can recharge your airtel dth. Your account can be expired on 12 March. I can recharge my account on 12 Feb.
Suresh. m

Feb 28, 2017

airtel dth

Tata sky Tamil newchennel increase airtel New chennel no what problem MK TV Moon TV sanga TV mega Music Raj music please request

Feb 25, 2017

Dear Mr. Bharam Parkash,

This is with reference to your post dated 23 February 2017.

Anil S.

leela mathai

Feb 24, 2017

havent attended complaint for 48 hrs

had lodged a complaint on 22/2/2017. no one has bothered to come and visit . why should we renew the membership if this is the service you provide.

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Mr. Parkash,

This is with reference to your post, dated 23 February 2017.

Akanksha Singh

Bharam Parkash

Feb 23, 2017

Monthly Pack Issue

Dear Airtel Team ,
My Customer id 3017218146.

My last recharge was done on Jan-31 -2017
As we know the bill cycle must be from 31 Jan 2017 to 28 Feb 2017 but now i received a MSG from airtel that recharge again on 25 Feb 2017....please assist in this case...

profile summary

Customer ID: 3017218146

Customer name: Bharam Parkash

Package name: Economy Sports Plus Standard Nov-14 (21-5-15)

Bharam Parkash
rajlovessm

Feb 15, 2017

channel quality

I am Raj From Bijapur Karnataka 586102 Airtel Digital TVs some channels are strucked &TV, SONY MIX channels and when we changed the channel That Channel voice sound hared in other channel pls response and ur customer contact number is BUUUUUSSSSY Always my contact number 9019098103