AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Consumer complaints and reviews about AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

debojyoti.besus

Oct 16, 2016

Worst Airtel DTH customer service

I am from Jharsuguda, Orissa. My Airtel DTH ID 3010764507. I am using this service for last 4-5 yrs. But for last 4 month DTH is not working properly. Service engineer came 2 times and replaced some items, it gave some day service, again problem occured. From last 1.5 month, I raised the complaints again and again but no engineer visits, even no call from service engineer. Really it's the worst service I have ever faced in my life. Each day I call the customer care, they assure that the problem will be solved with in 24 hours. But still problem is not solved. I have no option to look for other DTH service, may be tata sky or vediocon
sulemanshaik

Oct 14, 2016

B001 error

I am getting B001 error for my airtel connection regd mobile no 9848689738 and my airtel no is 3007863869 the connection is no the name of Nazma Sultana please resolve the problem at the earliest.
neilbh999

Aug 25, 2016

Major Grievances with Airtel DTH services Consumer ID no. 3016912579

This is Ankit a consumer of Airtel DTH services with Consumer ID no. 3016912579 and I'm writing to you to present my grievances about the rubbish services provided by Airtel India and yet tout the fact that you'll are supposed to be the best service providers in the country. I'd rather completely detest that and you'll are a set of goons looting the citizens of your own country.

I'm a resident of hyderabad and we have had absolutely clear weather conditions with no rains or storms and ever since today afternoon I have been getting the B001 error on my STB, and after having waited the whole day I thought of calling the airtel helpline number at 121.

First of all the airtel representative Mr Balakrishnan with employee ID 80351538 was extremely rude on the call, as he was not only empathetic but also impatient and rather came to the point by telling me that I would require a foolish third grade passed technician visit to resolve the issue and for which I would need to pay a fee of Rs 150/-. I was totally surprised as it couldn't be the case that each time the dish stops working due to bad weather conditions I would be required to bear the fine of Rs 150/-.

I also happened to speak to your floor supervisor who was even a bigger goon, and told me that there was no other option but to rather pay rs 150/-.

I want to ask Airtel that are you guy sitting here to service and satisfy the customer by providing after sales services or are you'll a mafia sitting here to loot the public firstly with the kindly of rampant prices you'll charge for the rubbish plans on the DTH and besides all of the trouble you'll create when customer are facing minor issues.

I have raised a complaint today with the complaint no. 54582217, however if such is the case I'm extremely sorry but I would have to rather to choose to go with another provider such as dishtv or tatasky or so ...

I would want your services to be provided else expect me to go in for a disconnection. The choice is yours ...
Looking forward to a quick resolution, before you force me to take an adverse step.
AIRTEL SHOULD BE SUED !!!

SATAM HEMANT

Aug 19, 2016

No signal

Airtel DTH has no signal from last seven days. Even after complaint, service guy has not reached us.
Our customer no. is 9766007771.
outlook87

Jun 28, 2016

no signal error B001

My airtel digital tv id 3004387928, frequently shows "no signal error B001". It stays that way for several hours, sometimes a full day. This has been happening since the installation.
There is no obstruction and the weather is fine. All other connections are working as expected. I tried raising a support ticket. They are saying I will be charged Rs 150. This is insane. This is something to do with broadcaster side. I have another connection from another brand and that is working fine with 100% up-time. This is pathetic service from Airtel. I just recharged with Rs 500. Still I am considering throwing away Airtel connection and take up a multi-room connection with my existing connection.

Interesting fact: they have mapped another Airtel connection which is from Goa with my Airtel dth connection (3003692480). Strange! This is security issue! How can they do that? Airtel Management, you have to answer!
Rahul219

Jun 13, 2016

Signal Lock on Airtel Digital TV

Digital TV ID: 3015110867

On June 11th, all of a sudden, a signal lock screen appeared on my TV. I raised a complaint.But it it three days now and no correspondent or engineer from Airtel has visited us yet. I have raised the complaint several times in last three days and every time they just push the time to visit.
The engineer details they have provided is not answering any phone. Now they say that the PIN code you provided for address is not matching the area location.

I am surprised that earlier when it was to be installed with a single call two engineers chased me up and reached the location in less than a hour time. Now it's time for service request they are either not able to reach my number or finding my address as inappropriate.

Never expected such poor service from Airtel. Worst service.

Jun 1, 2016

B001 no signal

My id no is 3015621466 i complaned throgh 121 exc on 29 may 2016 n got answer the problem Wii be solved in 24 hrs but it is not solved daily i am contacing 121 exc ttwice a day same response is repeating.i recieved a no to contact by messages n iam calling so many times daily n regularly n got no response. I want to know from u whether it is solved or not n how can we cotact to u. I visited 5 airtel showrooms near by to us it is not their work pl respond.
Raghu2006

May 26, 2016

Airtel dth b001 error

I have been facing b001 error since last week. I am complaining everyday and they were saying their executive will come look in to it but no one contracted me and I spend around 100 ruppees to calling hyderabad customer care. i am frustrated with the airtel dth service so I am returning dth connection to them.
Please let me know if anyone interesting to file care on it.
Raghu
marutitel

May 12, 2016

No Signal is being shown on TV; Signal strength showing 40

my airtel DTH ID number :3017554875 my contact number ;9885593926

this the most pathetic service I got from Bharti. I received an error code B001 in the evening and on TV screen its saying signal locked and when I called customer care they say you have to Pay RS 150, I ask why should I pay suddenly I received an error code and its your equipment. On the top of that customer care has that audacity to say you have to pay 150,its our PROCESS this is absolute insane. More over when I ask the Customer care Rep. to transfer me to a manger at first he hung up on me, then i called again and i spoke to floor supervisor he said we cant help u untill u pay and hung up by saying ill transfer to someone seniorI think the time has come to throw the airtel out of the market.
amit sinha123

May 1, 2016

Cheating in Bharti Airtel Ltd. (Sunil Bharti Mittal group) --airtel TV ID 3008718374,

On 17th April 2016 I have sms for movie but movie not came at the cost of Rs 75 . Screen was blank at the time of movie and Rs 75 got deducted. When I complained on complain numbers +91 3344448080 , some telecaller has told that give confirmation on phone I wiill book your movie and Rs 75 will be refunded. Again Rs 100 has been deducted as HD movie request but this time screen was blank again.

Thus Rs 175 has been deducted from my account on 17th April without service of movie by airtel DTH.

Till time I have called more than 10 times on +91 3344448080 but solution has not come. Every time a new tele caller is coming, listening my complain and making me wait for 5-7 minutes and then phone is getting disconnected. Sometimes It is getting communicated by call centre that refund TAT is 48 hours but I am struggling even after 14 days. I have become like a recorded cassette who is playing same story with different telecaller but God knows when I will get solution of Rs 175. I feel company is cheating it's customer, amount deduction without services. And My god what a worst experience of this call centre +91 3344448080 . Absolute cheating and non customer friendly approach.. How can a customer will continue with such a company??????? airtel digital TV ID 3008718374,
amit sinha123

May 1, 2016

Cheating in Bharti Airtel limited (Sunil Bharti Mittal Group) amount deduction without showing movie

mukesh9926

Apr 12, 2016

so signal

My id is 3007116454, Registered mobile No. is 9926188590
digital tv show no signal
several time I call your customer care no of Madhya Pradesh 0755 4448080
but every time my mobile balance is deducted without any out come this is your quality of services?
hope you do some thing to rectify this complaint.
plz solved in this problem emediatly
pradeep khpobragade

Mar 24, 2016

airtel dth set up box

my customer id is 3013490004. my Airtel dth connection repeatedly showing the message NEW SOFTWARE BEING DOWNLOADED. although I continuously keep the power on for 2- 3 hours to get download, it doesn't get complete and again the error message remains there itself. I also called up customer care executive on 24th march in the afternoon, she said your address is updated and complaint is registered also I would receive the service engineers number within short duration. but even after 5 hours I didn't get it. this problem I had been getting since the new installation and I had personally asked after installation but everyone gives answers of no use saying it will clear on its own. everytime you charge for service, but in return only half problem is solved. now since the I couldnot using the airtel dth you shoul not deduct my available balance on account. I would like to know through this platform, when your engineer is going to correct my problem? why i should pay when I cannot enjoy the services for the duration till the dth problem is not solved? kindly help me ASAP.
THANKS.
registered mobile no. 9820961117
S.B.Dhote

Mar 10, 2016

No. Signal DTH Tv

My id is 3004979135
Registered Mobile No. is:9926598299
NO Signal ,I several time call your customer care No. of Madhya Pradesh 0755 4448080 but nothing is happen only my mobile balance is deducted every time this is your quality of services?
hope you rectify this shortly.
S.B.Dhote

Mar 10, 2016

Digital tv dth no signai

My id is 03004979, Registered mobile No. is 9926598299
digital tv show no signal
several time I call your customer care no of Madhya Pradesh 0755 4448080
hope you do some thing to rectify this complaint.
Pranoti@11

Feb 15, 2016

Balance is finished before it's last date

My registered mobile no. is 9425092132 and airtel digital TV ID is 3000415794. we have recharged it on 27th-Jan-16 for 1 month but it has been ended before 13th-Feb-16 not even completed 20 days.

ATM
26JAN16 ELECTRO 02:26:33
IN401556INR 254.00
BHARTI TELEMEDIA LTD
A89504725
ATM

Can you please check it ans revert as soon as possible.
vklandran

Feb 14, 2016

No Signal & Signal Locked B001

Showing No Signal and signal Locked
My Air Tel customer ID is :
vklandran

Feb 14, 2016

No Signal & Signal Locked B001

Showing No signal and signal Locked . No any Channels are showing at all.
Coustomer ID is : 3018886832
hanatharesh2712

Jan 26, 2016

B001 error

my id is:3018424201
I received an error code B001on TV screen its saying signal locked and when I called customer care say its for rain or cloud but today no claud, no rain, clear sky, no wind at all but still showing error B001 and called service person say signal lock by company and costumer not reply . Kindly resolve it at an earliest. the issue is from your side so please do it needful into matter immediately. We got bored in this your Airtel digital TV facing the same problem. this is my final request to you. My registered mobile number is 9978113511.
Subash Ranjan De

Jan 13, 2016

No Signal

When I switch on my receiver of D2h then it will start showing on the screen of TV NO SIGNAL due to bad weather , bad connection , etc upto 10 minutes after that it will be on position. Not only for I every body facing this problem so it should be checked from your side and should be remove this problem immediately. My D2h ID No.
parthsarathi

Oct 15, 2015

airtel some of channel blank screen

I am facing issue of some of the channel as blank from last 10 days today 15th oct called customer care and asked about issue ..
They are mentioning it is to be visited by field engineer and I have to pay him 150 rs .
It is clearly a soft ware update issue many other client are facing see the below link .
Also in complain board the same issue is been mentioned .. I am paying for blank channels , I have to pay for field engineer , subscription etc . Customer executives are also not doing their job correctly .

My registered mobile number in airtel is 9176688552

See the similar issues

not happy with service of airtel atol
parthsarathi

Oct 15, 2015

airtel some of channel blank screen

I am facing issue of some of the issue as blank from last 10 days today 15th oct called customer care and asked about issue ..

My registered mobile number in airtel is 9176688552

See the similar issues

not happy with service of airtel atol
Luv sisodiya

Aug 6, 2015

signal lock B001 Error show

my id is:3007088696
I received an error code B001on TV screen its saying signal locked and when I called customer care say its for rain or cloud but today no claud, no rain, clear sky, no wind at all but still showing error B001 and called service person say signal lock by company and costumer not reply . Kindly resolve it at an earliest. Every year we faces this type problem. the issue is from your side so please do it needful into matter immediately. We got bored in this your Airtel digital TV facing the same problem. this is my final request to you. My registered mobile number is 9977773702.

Sanjay
rajeshprajapati1983

Jul 29, 2015

No SIgnal Error code B001 on TV Screen Airtel
I am from Rajesh Prajapati, Gujarat here today no claud, no rain, clear sky, no wind at all but still showing no signal 7 error code B001. my Airtel Customer ID is 3011096264 I am using Airtel Digital Tv since past 3 years. Kindly resolve it at an earliest. Every year we faces this type problem. the issue is from your side so please do it needful into matter immediately. We got bored in this your Airtel digital tvfacing the same problem. this is my final request to you. My registered mobile number is 9898299229.
Sonia Chari

Jul 13, 2015

No SIgnal Error code B001 on TV Screen Airtel

I am from Marcel, Goa here no claud, no rain, clear sky, no wind at all but still showing no signal 7 error code B001. my Airtel Customer ID is 3002719241 I am using Airtel Digital Tv since past 5 - 6 years. Kindly resolve it at an earliest. Every year we faces this type problem. the issue is from your side so please do it needful into matter immediately. We got bored in this your Airtel digital tvfacing the same problem. this is my final request to you. My registered mobile number is 9673242880 but now i want to register another mobile number is 9049558021. i want to replace this new number instead of 9673242880.

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...