Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

renopath

Jul 28, 2014

change of phone number

This is from renopath, Center for renal and urological pvt. ltd

We have shifted from TVS coloney, Anna nagar west extn., chennai 600 101 to AL-190, 1ST STREET, 12 MAIN ROAD, SHANTI COLONY, ANNA NAGAR, CHENNAI – 600 040.
We were assured that the phone number 42818522 would not change.
However, today airtel has given a new number 044-42014743. This is causing a lot of inconvenience to us.
Kindly ensure that were are alloted the old number 044-42818522.

anila
8939587195/8939587185

gdfg

gdg

number 9908088080

Ihave Been using your airtel no 9908088080 since 8 years .This no is known to entire countryof incomtax officials ,friends and relatives. My no was disconnected due unforeseen circumstances .On 28-11-13 I have paid the amount airtel office Tirupati bearing receipt no 7232. The staff working in airtel mr. sheriff informed me that no will be activated in 24 hours as the days passed into months, no sign of getting activated my no .Due to my father seriously ill I couldnot go personally to airtel office to know the status. Several of my calls from my other no did not responded by your staff. One day when I went and SERIOUSLY ASKED why my number has not been restored ,the entire truth cameout putting blame on eachother that my no 9908088080 has been given to Warangal person in Telangana.
Ihave informed this to mr. jagadeesh in the month of January 2014 from that day till date he is informing me I was intouch with party moreover he has not paid the amount and he got connection with my amount and told sujatha staff of airtel to return the amount. Believing their words I took the money. NOW mr. jagadeesh telling there is balance amount pending. Iwas shocked to hear from him and I questioned him first why the money has been returned back . He has no answer.I request to take actionon this person and restore my no9908088080 otherwise I am going to take legal course
swapnil desale

Jul 24, 2014

network problem

network problem from 10 to 13 days for all AIRTEL users at rangehill khadki- pune - 411020.. actualy 0 network at this place, i also giving complaint for the issue. customer care & airtel gallery is not cooperating to solve this problem. i think portability is best solution foe the problem.. please solve the problem otherwise customer was going to another network
thanks- k. v. desale
pothuraj

Jul 19, 2014

sim card failed

Dear sir my sim no is registration was failed .so please reactivate the no. The Mobile No :9940731135 . How can do reactivate my mobile no so please accept my complaint and rectify. Thanking you sir
raveendra reddy koppula

Jul 12, 2014

My number is 9867407145
Good afternoon,
this is to bring to your notice the poor network reception in my area, the network is so bad i cant make any calls Please As early As possible
Shakeel Ganie

Jun 27, 2014

Undo delay in activation of MNP

i have submitted a form regarding MNP 20 days ago, and the form seems to have been standstill since. neither i could recieve any message or phone call from your esteemed network till date so that i could have known the status of my request.further, UPC Code which i have provided is VJ 314846 and is valid till 29-06-2014.

I hope my request will be soon taken into account.
shitanshu8800

Jun 24, 2014

about hack my atm card (big problem)

sir, i have one call through airtel network number and telling me about my ATM card number and said that your pin number has been changed, number is 8016468927, please do action fast if u do't give me satisfied soluiton than i'll complain to india best website for hubbies that, i telling u because your network related you caller,, if u won't give me right solution than i'll complain to other and problem become your company and i am using also one airtel number and you have file of that number and check who's that and tell me full information fast
tobhatta

Jun 24, 2014

Airtel.3G Dongle.SimCardNotActivated

Hi ,

Myself Tonmoy Bhattacharya,Staying in Chandivali,Mumbai ,Purchased a 3G dongle online on 17th of June,2014.

The Guy who came for the Document Collection.Took 1.Address Proof(Passport)/PanCard 2.Rental Agreement Papers. He verified it and COLLECTED 4300 IN ADVANCE FROM ME.but till now THE CONNECTION IS NOT ACTIVATED.NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE RENT AGREEMENT PAPER IS NOT REGISTERED.

AND THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY ALSO.PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS..I AM CHASING THEM FROM PAST 4 DAYS.NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT RENT AGREEMENT IS NOT REGISTERED ,JUST TELL ME THE WAY SO THAT THEY CAN REFUND MY MONEY.

THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE EVERYDAY LIKE THIS.THIS CAN HAPPEN AND HAPPENED WITH MANY CUSTOMERS IN PAST OR FUTURE LIKE THIS...

THEY ARE EARNING FREE MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS..AND MAKING PEOPLE FOOL.

PLEASE HELP AND SUGGEST ME ON THIS.

contact no-08011542397
s k gara

Jun 22, 2014

request for call logs

i have lost few important numbers.it would be very helpful if you produced all list of last month.
i just recieved a call from you but you ended it abruptly.please help.
phone number : 7033405584
mail id : sravangara@gmail.com
vizz.bob1

Jun 11, 2014

2 connectionAirtel mobile Network

Mobile #9036336111 Please save my family from Manoj Kumar he is from Airtel Network team, He is a Gunda appointed by Airtel if anyone complaint against network. I have given complaint against network, I am facing from last 3-4 months on my 2 Airtel number. No Network, Call drop voice break no voice, My Mobiles mostly shows out of coverage area when someone call our number. I am Paying bill of 1500/- or 2000/- every month and suffering this problem.

Manoj Kumar from mobile number called my wife and was asking about network problem, my wife told him that the tower is 200-300 meter away from my house still not getting network. He said you have already given complaint before do not give any more complaint, we will fix the tower issue in 6-8 months. My wife said we are paying lot of money to 2 Airtel mobile and also 4G 2 connection on both we are facing network Problem. We will be going to Consumer court for this. He started threatening my wife. Why you want to go to consumer court, disconnect Airtel and all. Why giving complaint again and again.

My wife started crying because of his threatening on call and disconnected the call. When I came home my wife told me all this I started calling Manoj Kumar. He didn’t pick the call from my mobile. After some time He called again on my wife’s number not my number.

When Manoj Kumar heard my voice he got angrier and told me that I told everything to your wife. Now don’t give complaint to airtel. I said I am paying a lot why I will not give complaint and who are you to stopping me to go to Consumer. He started misbehaving with me, Manoj Kumar said I took this personally now if I have to lose this job I am ready to loose job from Airtel but I will not leave you. I am Pandit from UP and you do not know UP people we don’t leave anyone. You are facing problem with Airtel. You disconnect Airtel connection. More than 100 Customer everyday says that they will go to Consumer Court if they will go to Consumer court, the Airtel Company will be closed. You cannot do anything Sit quite disconnect your Airtel connection.
He has given Life threatening call, I want written letter from Airtel, He can harm my family he told my wife that I know your address and I know when you stay alone at home.
vizz.bob1

Jun 11, 2014

Airtel mobile Network

sivakrishna9177

Jun 10, 2014

FIXED LINE NEW CONNECTION

Respected sir
This is T.V.sivakrishna from ammerpet,HYDERABAD. As i am in need of new connection of airtel fixedline and i have given my proofs and three monthes advance also to them but there is no responce from them and they are not lifting there mobile.
as i have submited on 08-jun-2014, they have told that by 9-june it will be completed and no responce from them. devandra has taken my proof and told me his mobile no which he has gave me is 9059337313
S.T.Trivedi

Jun 7, 2014

3G data

Please solve my problam my mobile no 9634133941 complaint no.30531944087 date 31.5.2014 and complaint no.20602525257 date 02.06.2014 and complaint no.40604467023 date 05.06.2014

Sandeep Singh
Etawah UP (206001)
Mob.no.8923532125
malcolm lazarus

Jun 7, 2014

Setup box

This is to remind you that from more then 20 days my setup box is giving problem I have logged complain but yet it is not solved.
I have reminded several times on given No but no has turned.
Nothing can be see how can you ask for recharge and how money is deducted. I think, I have to change to TATASKY.

My Regd mobile No 09234610188

Malcolm Lazarus
akash_kumar01

Jun 2, 2014

Airtel Duplicate Recharge Refund Request

I recharged my airtel prepaid number on 2nd June 2014 with Rs. 399 online but got a message on the airtel website that "we are unable to process your request, please try later". So, I did the transaction again but got the same message on the airtel website. Amount was deducted twice from my credit card. Later on I got emails for both transactions that they were successful. So, I have a talktime of 1800 mins but I wanted talktime of 900 mins only. I called customer care , but they said refund or extension of validity isn't possible. Please help me in getting a refund for one of the transactions or extension of validity from 28 days to 56 days or convert the second recharge to any data plan.

The transaction IDs are 320566 and 319530.

Akash Kumar
9871919811
JayaramBGJ

May 30, 2014

Outgoing SMS not working

About 15 days back I noticed that I was not able to send outgoing messages of large text and to multiple numbers , while I was receiving incoming messages . I tried to send short messages, that was going though
I gave compliant to Airtel about the same . Technical team kept calling me and each person has same solution to offer . Let me know the message centre number , then retype the message centre number , restart the cell and finally try with another cell

All these I have done about 15 times till date and no success
I feel there is lack of expertise to diagnose such problems quickly and give solutions to customers
I am a Airtel customer for over 12 years !!!!
P.RAJORA

May 29, 2014

Wrong bill issued on 01204280173

After 3 years of good relationship where i always did timely payment,i get shock to recieve a hefty bill of INR 10000 PLUS whereas my average bill is always INR 1200,showing some unknown calls made on premium number which i have never heard of especially in a situation where i just delivered a baby.Made several calls..to 121...always informed on time...still have to face it..nobody acknowledges the problem from billing department.SHOCKED THAT U TELLING ME I MADE SOME CALLS ON SOME PREMIUM NUMBER WHEREAS I WAS LYING AFTER C-SECTION WITH MY 4 DAYS OLD BABY....! NEED WAIVER AS WELL AS APOLOGY FOR HARASSING ME !!
femi soneye

May 28, 2014

Good afternoon,
this is to bring to your notice the poor network reception in my area, the network is so bad i cant make any calls address is oau ile ife ,road 23/24 senior staff quarters. thank you
Akash Saxena

May 20, 2014

Sim Not Activation

My airtel No.
8009720915
my prepaid sim on convert now postpaid but sim not converting plz give me help now
GSSHEKHAWAT

Apr 25, 2014

Poor data connection & call drops

I have a 3G data connection on my Airtel No. 9571804377 but data is transferred very slowly.
I have got balance of 185 MB at present.
It seems the 3G is not active.

Similarly the call drop is very frequent
.When I try to contact customer care on phone,the voice dies down after connecting to the relation officer
Pradeep Gupta

Apr 12, 2014

Deduction

My mobile no 9896740777 was recharged with 1000 Rs on 6 April And 250 Rs on 11 April , when enquirer why balance is 0 , I was told that this is because of internet services , pl let me know thru Airtel what type of usage costed me Rs 1250 in 4 days which scheme and at what rate... Dr Pradeep gupta
Chanchal Modak

Mar 25, 2014

Hello Tune and 3G Mobile Data

Sub: - Complaint

At the very outset, I would like to convey my warm regards in favour of you and like to state the following: -

That I am a Post Paid Airtel customer in your esteemed company having Mobile No. 8011463110.

Earlier the Mobile number mentioned above was in Pre paid connection in the name of my wife Maramee Basumatary and it was used by me. But subsequently, it was converted into Post Paid connection in my favour.

While, the SIM was in Pre paid connection, I have availed a Hello Tune facility with one year subscription (already paid) and 200 MB 3G Mobile Data was available there.

But after converting it from pre-paid to post-paid connection, the Hello Tune facility was withdrawn from my existing number and the 200 MB 3G Data was also withdrawn.

At the time of applying the Post Paid connection, the concerned agent who approached me Mr. Aswini Deka, B. D. E. from Samriddhi Communication, R. G. B. Road, Guwahati – 781003 (Ph. No. 99570-50878) assured me that my earlier outstanding/services whatever it may be i.e. mobile balance, 3G Data, Hello Tune Services and also other services will be reset in my Post Paid connection.

But his assurance turns into negative and false and no services (which were availed by me during my Pre-paid connection) have never been reset rather while approaching the Customer Care Executive they told me that a fresh charge will be levied for activation of Hello Tune Services. This is nothing but cheating a bonafide customer. If I knew that the concerned agent Mr. Aswini Deka will cheat me like a manner I would not have availed this Post Paid connection.

Hence, my strong demand is that my earlier Hello Tune Service may please be reset in my Post Paid connection along with the 200 MB 3G Mobile Data otherwise the whole amount (deducted for one year) may please be remitted in my account.

An early action in this regard is highly solicited.

Thanking You.

Dated: - 25/03/2014
sharmaatcomplaintboard

Mar 20, 2014

fake call from +92

I got a miss call from number+923356471052. When I called them back I came to know that this was a fake call. Caller said he is callling on the behalf of airtel & its airtel customercare representative & you have won 25 lakh rupees lottery & to claim thst you have to call on 00923360075933. Its sbi bank manager number & he will transfer money to your account. I dont know where to put complaint about this. So posting here. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

expert zone, sony authorized service centre, calicut - no response from service centre
    I give onr lcd model number klv26t400a in 5 on 04.07.14....
    rdvv - not getting admission
    dear sir, i requst u that plz open a new...
    Reliance Communications - No sollutionfor my complaintagaist my Reliamce...
    fI have loudged one complaint against Reliance for non...
    seeraj - Zap It Services
    Zap It Services I have checked and review their site...
    Hike/ care@paytm.com - tranjecction pending
    I download hike and i got 50 rs balance, but when i reedem...
    Zee news - regarding the wining price of 500,000/- pounds
    respected sir and madam, I got email from Mrs Sonia...
    ticket booking at inox - refund of money
    Sir/madam I had book a movie ticket on dt 24th of this...
    SSC - REGISTRATION ID
    I COMPLETED PART 1 REGISTRATION ONLY BUT I LOST MY REG...