Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

nidhi dwary

Jan 23, 2017

regards amount charges by airtel company automatically.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
i am your customer from long time, i was happy to use your connection, my prepaid number is 9871988696. But these days i m very upset about your service..On this number i am using net but never activated any services. but these days some msg came on my phone that you have activated these service or those service and charges is cut from your amount. By deactivated these services , it again activated automatically...now my phone account is nil...i already spoke to customer care bt they have also no reply... plz have a look on this and do needful. i want all the refund. .if these all activity remain continue in future, how can i be the part of airtel company... i have to switched from this company so plz do something...its urgent...thank you
Rajat
9871988696
knidhisharma88@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 January 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

SAKhadeer

Weak network signal

I filed complaint #97448484 on 11 January 2017 about non-availability of network.
The network was restored on 14 January 2017, but the network strength is very weak. Google takes 2-3 minutes to open and I can not browse any other sites.
I have been talking to Airtel technical support every alternate days since then on 18001030405. They talk sweet and assure me of action but my problem remain unresolved.
What a shame! Airtel talks big about its performance but what use if they do not take care of customer problems effectively.

Dear Mr. Arora,

This is with reference to your post, dated 22 January 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Shivam Arora

new installation

its been 1 month i have been literary complaining everyday for new connection at my new house everytime i am made to talk to the senior managers and evertime i am promised 2 hours maximum. you can check my records how many time i have called and how any managers i have spoken to. i am mentally harrased by you guys in every aspect and now i am taking this public on twitter and every social website possibel thank you

airtel

This is with reference to your post, dated 21 January 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 21 January 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)

A.Ram kumar

bill payment

already i have the previous month payment but i have dont use the net . if i want to tally the this month usage data.
Varun jangra

About my lost 3g data

Hlo sir , मै वरुण शर्मा कहना चाहता हूँ की मेरे एयरटेल mob no 8930201021 पर 4-5gb 3g validity 20/01/2017थी। मैने एक 29₹का recharge 19/01/2017 को कराया जिसमे मुझे 75mb 3g डाटा मिला पुरे 30 दिनों के लिए। लेकिन जब मैने balance चेक किया तो दोनों डाटा की validity अलग अलग थी। तब मैंने costomer care अधिकारीAnil kumar से बात की 20/01/2017 को about9:35pm ..उसने मुझे बताया कि आपका डाटा जो बचा हुआ ह वो आपको मिलेगा...पर ऐसा नही हुआ। आपके costomer अधिकारी ने मुझे गलत information दी..जिसकी वजह से मेरा 5gb डाटा मेरे पास नही है।
मेने आपके उच्च अधिकारी से भी बात की,तो उसने भी खा की आपको गलत information दी गयी है।
आपके costomer care अधिकारी की गलत information के कारण म अपना 5gb डाटा खत्म हो चूका है।
आपसे निवेदन ह की मेरा 5gb डाटा मुझे वापिस दिया जाये... आप इस सारे मामले की जाँच कर सकते है। मै सिर्फ इतना चाहता हूँ की मेरा 5gb डाटा मुझे मिल जाये।
Mobile नो.8930201021
gasif

Jan 20, 2017

59059 not Working at past 4days

hi
iam porting Docomo To Airtel.docomo signal is deactived and and airtel sim is active this is all good bcoz once sim is active we need to cal 59059 number iam trying cal this number past 4 days telling like cal 56789 active for vat services.
who wants vat services airtel people told we have some technical issues.how many days required to solve such like a small thing
iam very suffering to past 4 days to right now

i dont know when my sim active

8123240837 mobile number
i dont have any alternate number
gasif.07@gmail.com
sam.miller

False Commitment

To whomsoever it may concern,

I am Ashish Das and I bought a new mobile connection (9910033967) on 16-01-2017 Monday for which I paid (250 INR) and my invoice number is (2583) from (Sheeba Tel) and the ARC contact number (011-42851412, 9810645133)

Airtel representative informed me that my new number will be activated next day till evening which will 17-01- 2017 after verification. However, I never received any call from Airtel and none of Airtel executive visited at my place.

I can imagine how pathetic and terrible services Airtel and company partner Sheeba Tel provides to their customers. It been more than 3 days my number hasn’t activated yet.

I am writing to you complaining about this problem request you to resolve my issue ASAP if not so let me know so that I can look for other service provider, my ALT number (9599522758)

Ashish
sam.miller

False Commitment

To whomsoever it may concern,

I am writing to you complaining about this problem request you to resolve my issue ASAP if not so let me know so that I can look for other service provider.

Ashish
rahulmishra.

block

to block no 9651513532 request was made on airtel customer care no 9651513532 on 24/11/2016 at around 7.30
it was said no is blocked
since morning number was working and no confirmation was given to block sim
how a person will come to know that his sim is really blocked or not?????
why wrong statement was given that your number is blocked?????
someone else can used that numbe
rahulmishra.

block

to block no 7082366067 request was made on airtel customer care no 9896098960 on 24/12/2016 at around 7.30
it was said no is blocked
since morning number was working and no confirmation was given to block sim
again called on 9.30 dated 25/12/2016 said no confirmation can be given
how a person will come to know that his sim is really blocked or not?????
why wrong statement was given that your number is blocked?????
someone else can used that number
Jaysh_t

Jan 18, 2017

Broadband Change of Plan

I have requested for a plan change from Airtel broadband from 8mbps to 100 mbps. I was told that my area has only 16mbps and not 100 mbps. I still agreed to move to 16mbps. Once I confirmed that I can be moved to 16mbps, the airtel person says that I need to pay for the modem and also pay installation charges.
Airtel keeps advertising that all new customers get a free modem and free bill for three months. As a existing customer I'm aware that we don't get benefits as much as the new customer gets. But I still feel its unfair to ask for installation charges and modem charges from a existing customer.
It looks like you are pushing me to move to a new service provider rather than staying with you because you only value new customers and not existing customers.

Jayashree
ajaykg

Jan 16, 2017

Online recharge

Dear Airtel Customer Care team

I did the online recharge of my fathers mobile 9960170160 for Rs 301 using netbanking through an airtel mobile app. The transaction was successful, money was deducted from my bank account and I also got the invoice in my mail id. However the mobile balance has not been updated till date. I tried to call 121 and 198 but there is no option to talk to customer care executive to explain the problem. The transaction id of the of the transaction is 170109178139. Request your help either to refund the amount or to update the mobile balance.

Ajay
SHARMA N K

Jan 16, 2017

4g network

4g network is not running in my mobile phone. I just updated my both the airtel sims. I also complaint for this issue some time ago but net result is zero.
Padma abbaraju

Jan 15, 2017

Unable to make and receive calls

We are unable to make and receive calls on our mobile number 9866433866.As it is a postpaid number requesting you to verify the problem and do the need full.
raju972

Jan 13, 2017

network issu

Hi, network issu in my new residence area at #186 3rd corss 1st main 3rd phese manjunathnagar banglore 560010 I logged a complaint on 06/01/2017 to airtel regarding network , signal problem also our phones are not reachable, till date no action was taken by Airtel. And I am sure Airtel is going to loose around some connections as the area is highly densed area. Myself having three no’s of airtel but today I have also bought other company sim. and lot of people of my area are buying other company SIM. If this problem will not get resolved then I will also going to disconnect all my three Airtel connections.
RAVIDHARMURA

Jan 12, 2017

sir mere no. Se bal rs.1.56 ka hai

Sir, Mere no 9893258082 se bal ditect hua hai date 11/01/2017 time 4:13 pm me mere ko
refund kijiye plz
Airtel123456

Jan 9, 2017

airtel

I try to recharge four times to get Rs.497 for 10 GB through online but the bank has successfully posted the TXN and money deducted but airtel website says there is a problem with bank i tried two times with icici two times with SBI.same issue.
i want to tell you to airtel your such good in for several decades in the field your doing such a silly thing with your long customers totally bad and lost your trust.
if you don't want to afford offers like this kindly don't advise . just for a brand you put offers but actually you will not provide to customers its a business ?

TXN id:170109375453
TXN ID:170103357910
TXN ID :170103334431
TXN ID:170103224877
RATC

Jan 9, 2017

Unwanted Value added Services Stop

Unwanted Value added services are automatically updated on my mob no.- 7463888989 .
Kindly close or Stop because this Modelmaniaw are totally irritating.

Confirm ASAP.

Rakesh
Nirmalya Bakshi

Jan 8, 2017

Network quiry

Is 4G network available in durgapur west bengal?

Jan 6, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 2 January 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.

kiransjain17

Jan 6, 2017

postpaid to prepaid was not started since 4 days

i requested Postpaid to prepaid my mobile 9913293100 (before 4 days ago) at Udhana Branch, Surat (Gujarat).
they said that it will be started prepaid on that night .

Then Again i called in next morning to 121 for this ..they registered complain and said that it will be started in few hours . then i visited to airtel office in evevning .they said that it will be started in night .

Again Next morning i again visited airtel office (udhana branch)... they said that it will be started in 4 hrs

But still not started .

Whats going on ?

Why you stoped my POSTPAID connection until starting prepaid connection

Since 4 days , it was not solved . i am going to compalin to TRAI
for this

I missed many phone calls from my bank . My cheque was returned because of this .

Who will give componsate for this problem ?