Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

rankamultimedia

May 27, 2016

airtel wifi & landline connection not activated

we have taken airtel wifi and landline connection but still that connection is not activated landline no : 41221694, airtel service person came he has given the route line, he has not given the connection, he told some error is there in route line, after that he has not come, we tried reach him but we are not getting any response from him. plz look into this issue.
niks83

May 26, 2016

Purchased DTH and Not installed yet, 4 days passed

Hi Sir,

I have purchased a DTH connection from Airtel website and after that I requested to install DTH on next day before 12 PM. The customer care provided me the number of Airtel distributor to my area. But the person is busy more than President of U.S that he is not picking up the phone. So I again requested to customer care to install it. The CC assured me that the DTH will be install next day by 11 AM. I waited till 11 AM and as expected no one came. Then I again requested to CC to install it (P.N. I requested more than 10 times a day). This time again CC assured me that it will be installed by 10:14 am next day. What can I do? My money is stuck so I had no way to wait for one more day. I am not sure will it be installed next day or not?

What the cheap service is being provided by Airtel?

My no. is 9999865440, let me know if you can help.
johns lalu

May 24, 2016

cc agent behaviour

Irrespective behaviour, rude on call .disconnected the call before
giving any resolution. Mainly aby babu....traine them how to behave properly to customers
..9995575736
s.vethanayagam

May 23, 2016

my monthly bill is so high

i am use 999 scheme . so my number bill is low in scheme .But my number every month bill is above 1200 . So fast reactions from my number .you dont reaction my number i am deactiveted from your service immediate.
mnsharada

May 17, 2016

falls message

Dear Airtel

This is for your information, i paid my bill amount of Rs. 689/- As per your bill, (Postpaid) through Net banking, but still it is showing balance payment of Rs. 689/- have to pay............................................, I don't know, what is wrong.

Please rectify the mistake what you have done.

With Regards.
H.N. BALAKRISHNA
VEEGRIP

May 16, 2016

NETWORK ISSUE

Airtel Network issue heavily affect our business calls & it is heavy loss for our company.

Please look in to this matter & take action immediately.

For VEEGRIP BELTS PVT LTD

Valli.P
bhumishah

May 15, 2016

Full Details of Airtel Number

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please provide me the name and address of 7782962335 number as soon as possible. I request you to please send the details on shahbhumi63@gmail.com.

Bhumi Shah
ebill.svm

May 12, 2016

corporate documents lost by airtel - prepaid connection

We have submitted the corporate documents one month before for activation of lost SIM at Airtel showroom - Shantinagar
and contact person name is Harish. - Airtel prepaid corporate number - 7022603758 & 7022603760

I used to get messages from airtel that documents not submitted we informed more than 3times the same to Harish.
He said there is no problem just ignore.

but from day before yesterday we noticed that incoming and outgoing calls are barred and number says does not exist.

We are taking legal action towards the airtel. Because it is not individual documents it is corporate documents with seal and signed.

My contact number is 7760804042, Iam not receiving any proper response from them they say they will call but no reply. They did not give any information about the lost documents
& Prepaid sim number is 'DOES NOT EXIST'

They dont have even reply properly. How will this work? please reply
Bikash Ghosh

May 10, 2016

Unwanted messages

Ref.(1) 69182254 (2) 69252617. Still unwanted messages are being sent. More than 1000 messages were received since last one week. This number has been allotted by Railways (i.e.Dhanbad division, East Central Railway). Previously no unwanted message received. Following messages are being received:
Cell Broadcast Channel 50
(1) Hit Hellotunes 5787815 Nishulk
(2) IPL T20 Maha Muqabla 53776
PLEASE STOP IT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

Yours,
Bikash Ghosh
Confidential Assistant
DRM Office, Dhanbad dtd.11.05.2016
bikashghosh71@gmail.com
chinthan gm

May 3, 2016

post paid activation charge

I am working for corporate company, i have requested for post paid connection recently, some body came from your side and met me for the plan details. after that he took 300 rs for activation charge his name madan and contact number 9900200023, few days after he is not responding properly. and i went to airtel store, they told that there is no charges for corporate company.i want know that is there charges are not. if not why you keeping such kind of worst person in company. airtel company will get black mark.who will trust you. regarding this get back to me soon.
do the needful
chinthan gm
9449191959
chinthans225@gmail.com
venky09

Apr 29, 2016

4G services is not working

Hi Concern,

I had recharged of Rs 264 ie; 1 GB plus 1GB 4G I'm not able to 4G when I called customer care people they said that on 26th my 4G services is not enabled. it will enabled in 1day you if you face any issue call us tomorrow. I called them as per the instructions but till now 4G services not enabled. In this way 4 days have passed. They also ask me to visit airtel galary I did and replaced the sim but still the problem prissiest. and now .

Here my question. how do I use that 1 GB 4g data balance. Airtel people are not enabling my 4G data or nor transferring or not ready to revert my balance and my data will get expired on 13 th may 2016.

kindly help...

my no.9940670606
sureshpkl

Apr 27, 2016

charges deducted without availing or asking for the video service

Airtel has charged Rs.75/- for the video services neither asked nor availed by me on my mobile Number 9896634641. I requested for refund, but to no avail. The Company may be requested to refund the amount and intimate.
mehakn19

Apr 25, 2016

Connectivity Issues

our residences. We have to struggle with taking the calls.Even if call gets connected it gets dropped.
So many time we havBeen more than a month residents here in 21 BLOCK, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR are facing hell lot of problems with connectivity.There are no signals inside e complaint121 but each time there is a new excuse or we are asked to change our sims.

Do airtel people think we are fools sitting out here ? I think we should drag them to court . This is a sort of harassment to the customers and leaves us frustrated daily.

So much name ...so many customers and pathetic services. AIRTEL SHOULD BE BANNED.
swapandutta

Apr 22, 2016

TARRIEF
MY MOBILE NO IS 954919950 I HAVE RECHARGE WITH Rs.136 FOR MY ATM CARD1.2 PISE FOR 2 SECONDS BUT SOME TIMES I HAVE CHERGED MORE THAN 1.2 PISE PLEASE SOLVE IT
kiranneve86

Apr 18, 2016

never get complete signal on 3G

I am a 3G user in Pune Maharashtra, facing problem in Magarpatta,pune.
I never get complete signal on 3G, even calls gets disconneted in the city prime area.

This should be resolved many of my colleague switched to other mobile networks.
And if this continues, most of Magarpatta people would discontinue Airtel, even I may have to discontinue Airtel.
people started discouraging for airtel
rajesh sengar

Apr 16, 2016

very bad service

Hi I am airtel user and my number is 9950128817. I am using Airtel Prepaid and i was suffering with the airtel services. basically from previous months i was using 2G net, plan was 4GB data plus unlimited but after consuming 4GB amount was deduct from my amount. i have complaint to customer care but did not get any response. now a day i have recharge 250 rs two time then i have got a sms from your airtel automatic 296 amt deduct from my acount and actvate 2G net plan without my permission. i have called to customer care they are making me fool.

any how i don't want this service kindly refund my money. other wise i will drop our A sms on google and youtube .
i will complaint with consumer cell also. and what is it problem i dont know who oprate your it system. i am not responsible.

my name rajesh singh sengar & contact no is 9950128817 (airtel)

Kindly refund my money.

rajesh singh Sengar
#9950128817
furqanmahmood26

Apr 12, 2016

Re: SEVERE NETWORK PROBLEM AT SWARUPNAGAR,DIST:NORTH 24PGS,STATE-WEST BENGAL

There is a severe network problem at Vill-Swarupnagar,P.O -Banglani,P.S
-Swarupnagar,DIST:North 24PGS.PIN-743286.STATE-WEST BENGAL.The signal bar shows
one to two bar.Sometimes there is no network.Network fluctuation is
random.Voice quality is very poor.Sometimes there is a voice distortion.
I am not able to use the mobile internet.There is no 3G network available in &
around.Even 2G is very slow & poor.There are lots of subscriber use airtel
network in & around the village.There are schools,colleges,banks,govt offices
in close vicinity.
I therefore request you to look into the matter & arrange to rectify the
network problems asap.Also arrange for 3G/4G network available at the earliest.
Some of the nos are in use in & around this area are
Etc
somenathBhattacharya

airtel 3gG recharge

Sir But Some devastating and Reckless management services has really taken over my patience - hold me back over my laptop and pushed this mail onto your Inbox .
This mail is regarding ignorance of Customer care staff , potraying how insincerely they are dealing with customer driven requests .
It is repeatedly noted by me that in every month I have recharged a high value of airtel 3G in my airtel no 7584034220. I also made recharge from paytm that of Rs 145 of 500 mb recharge to maintain my previous balance of 1.25 Gb dated 11th April 2016. But unfortunately the recharge processed due to some technical reason after 12 o'clock. please return the 1.25 Gb 3g data in my followed a/c if possible. .My amount must be reversed without any intervention of consumer court.

S. Bhattacharjee
Rampurhat
tirthankar05769@gmail.com
Meenakshi Rajeshwar

9845032797/080-40945540 : Pathetic service - No signals, continuous call drop,

To the Concerned Persons,

I have been suffering with my Airtel connection since the past 2 months and I am planning to move to another Servive Provider.

There is no connectivity almost everywhere I go - including my home and office. My phone does not ring the whole day and I keep getting missed call alerts or emails informing me that my phone is "not reachable" despite being in the middle of the Bangalore.

I have been one of your oldest customers and have stayed loyal, even when all the other service providers were repeatedly calling and tempting me to move over to their network. AND THIS IS THE TREATMENT I GET FROM AIRTEL!

Now I have constant trouble with both my Airtel Mobile and Landline/Broadband connections.

When I make any call on my landline, the broadband connectivity is lost. Why cant I use the landline and internet simultaneously? This is never a problem earlier, and has been a problem since the last 2 months.

I had called and registered a Complaint - No. 68700965 on Tuesday, 5th April. Spoke to someone called Smitha who took down all the details and told me that the problem would be looked into and resolved with 48 hours.

However, I received an SMS/text message the same evening at 5:42 pm saying that THE PROBLEM HAD BEEN RESOLVED - WHICH IS A TOTAL LIE! Even till date it has not been resolved.

However, I continue to get fat bills which I have always paid in time - even without using the phone much.

If you DO NOT WANT ME TO switch to ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER, please take immediate action and resolve my issues.

Your very unhappy customer,

Meenakshi
NA WAAB

NOT EASY TO CONNECT WITH CUSTOMER CARE

not easy to talk with customer care and if might possible then they are not able to remove the problem...idea is going better more then airtel
Mishra_Sourabh

Extra Billing

extra billing
Dear sir/madam,
I am an airtel customer and also have an airtel postpaid connection in my family. Its numbers is 8800650587.
On the above mentioned number, we have Rs. 75 monthly rental plan with certain benefits. But from last two months my bill charges on this number is too high.
I called in customer care ,they said they change the plan but how can they change plan without any prior notice? If we were aware of this plan change we could eliminate our usage but we only get the bill after the usage which was little shocking for us.
My complaint is that I will only pay the amount which I used to pay as per my plan given to me and request you be fair on this matter. And also request you to change this plan to my earlier plan on my number.
Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. Because every time I call in your customer care they tell me new story and no help.plz pay kind attention to this matter.
Sourabh

payment of RS:1000.
Since we were planning to shift our house, I cancelled the request on 14th dec
2015 and got confirmation from your staffs that the status is updated to
cancelled.
i updated scanned copy of airtel payment .
PRovided all bank details .It is almost 5 months Yet there are no steps taken for refund.

So Kindly process for refund as early as possible.

Receipt Details:

Branch:Mylapore branch
SUGUMARANADAN

Apr 8, 2016

MIGRATION FROM PREPAID TO POSTPAID

MY PREPAID NO IS 9944401610. I HAVE GIVEN REQUEST TO MIGRATE FROM PREPAID TO POSTPAID.NEARLY 3 DAYS PASSED. STILL IT IS NOT ACTIVATED. ADDRESS VERIFICATION IS DONE.MIGRATION IS NOT DONE.NOW A DAYS, AIRTEL IS PROVIDING VERY POOR SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE. NEARLY I AM USING BROAD BAND AND MOBILE SERVICE FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS.FROM THE BEGINING OF TOUCHTEL..NO PROPER RESPONSE.NETWORK PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED.

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SYSTEM IS VERY WORST. IT IS JUST LIKE RECORED ONE. IT IS NOT HELPING TO SOLVE THE
PROBLEM. PLS CHANGE THE SYSTEM TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS.REALLY IT IS GIVING TENSION TO US.
B S NARAYANA RAJU

Apr 5, 2016

TARRIEF

MY MOBILE NO IS 9849969653 I HAVE RECHARGE WITH Rs.36 FOR 1.2 PISE FOR 2 SECONDS BUT SOME TIMES I HAVE CHERGED MORE THAN 1.2 PISE PLEASE SOLVE IT
Niwas

Apr 1, 2016

AirTel

My airtel no is 7319491110 from WB.I am on roaming. Today I recharge with Rs 200 but my balance deducted by Rs 155 on account of renewal of Ask A Doctor & Airtel Nexgtv. I confirmed from Airtel Custemer Care & I came to that it was activated in 14 & 16 Fen 16.Earlier I never got any sms for activation, or warning or reconfirmation msg prior to deduction in Feb.I don't know how it was activated.My amount must be reversed without any intervention of consumer court.

SANA ULLAH AHMED - my account is not verified by pfms
    Name - SANA ULLAH AHMED... MY ACCOUNT IS NOT VERIFIED.....
    General - GENERAL
    एक अमेरिकी प्रतिनिधि...
    ICICI Credit Card - LOOTING CUSTOMERS
    hello sir, i am a credit card customer of your bank by...
    Bihar Board - Maths
    I want to recheck my copy Name nilu kumari Roll number...
    AirIndia - Refund
    Pnr number:JXL09 and JXL0K. In spite of repeated...
    under-satans-sun.de - SCAM SITE. MONEY EXTORTION!!
    SCAM !, FAKE PRODUCTS! AVOID! I ordered six cd's...
    samruddha jeevan foods india ltd. - fraud company
    i have deposited 1.80 lakhs in smruddhi jeevan company .on...
    TOYOTA AUTOMOBILES COMPANY - Toyota Europe Award winning, is it true or fake ?
    Dear Sir, I have received a message from Toyota Europe...
    club group of hotels - Fraud company moutainresortclub.com and...
    Fraud Company.... We should file a fraud case against...
    TCS - Locked nextstep portal account of tcs
    Sir my nextstep tcs account is locked due to three...