Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

venky09

Apr 29, 2016

4G services is not working

Hi Concern,

I had recharged of Rs 264 ie; 1 GB plus 1GB 4G I'm not able to 4G when I called customer care people they said that on 26th my 4G services is not enabled. it will enabled in 1day you if you face any issue call us tomorrow. I called them as per the instructions but till now 4G services not enabled. In this way 4 days have passed. They also ask me to visit airtel galary I did and replaced the sim but still the problem prissiest. and now .

Here my question. how do I use that 1 GB 4g data balance. Airtel people are not enabling my 4G data or nor transferring or not ready to revert my balance and my data will get expired on 13 th may 2016.

kindly help...

my no.9940670606
sureshpkl

Apr 27, 2016

charges deducted without availing or asking for the video service

Airtel has charged Rs.75/- for the video services neither asked nor availed by me on my mobile Number 9896634641. I requested for refund, but to no avail. The Company may be requested to refund the amount and intimate.
mehakn19

Apr 25, 2016

Connectivity Issues

our residences. We have to struggle with taking the calls.Even if call gets connected it gets dropped.
So many time we havBeen more than a month residents here in 21 BLOCK, OLD RAJINDER NAGAR are facing hell lot of problems with connectivity.There are no signals inside e complaint121 but each time there is a new excuse or we are asked to change our sims.

Do airtel people think we are fools sitting out here ? I think we should drag them to court . This is a sort of harassment to the customers and leaves us frustrated daily.

So much name ...so many customers and pathetic services. AIRTEL SHOULD BE BANNED.
swapandutta

Apr 22, 2016

TARRIEF
MY MOBILE NO IS 954919950 I HAVE RECHARGE WITH Rs.136 FOR MY ATM CARD1.2 PISE FOR 2 SECONDS BUT SOME TIMES I HAVE CHERGED MORE THAN 1.2 PISE PLEASE SOLVE IT
kiranneve86

Apr 18, 2016

never get complete signal on 3G

I am a 3G user in Pune Maharashtra, facing problem in Magarpatta,pune.
I never get complete signal on 3G, even calls gets disconneted in the city prime area.

This should be resolved many of my colleague switched to other mobile networks.
And if this continues, most of Magarpatta people would discontinue Airtel, even I may have to discontinue Airtel.
people started discouraging for airtel
rajesh sengar

Apr 16, 2016

very bad service

Hi I am airtel user and my number is 9950128817. I am using Airtel Prepaid and i was suffering with the airtel services. basically from previous months i was using 2G net, plan was 4GB data plus unlimited but after consuming 4GB amount was deduct from my amount. i have complaint to customer care but did not get any response. now a day i have recharge 250 rs two time then i have got a sms from your airtel automatic 296 amt deduct from my acount and actvate 2G net plan without my permission. i have called to customer care they are making me fool.

any how i don't want this service kindly refund my money. other wise i will drop our A sms on google and youtube .
i will complaint with consumer cell also. and what is it problem i dont know who oprate your it system. i am not responsible.

my name rajesh singh sengar & contact no is 9950128817 (airtel)

Kindly refund my money.

rajesh singh Sengar
#9950128817
furqanmahmood26

Apr 12, 2016

Re: SEVERE NETWORK PROBLEM AT SWARUPNAGAR,DIST:NORTH 24PGS,STATE-WEST BENGAL

There is a severe network problem at Vill-Swarupnagar,P.O -Banglani,P.S
-Swarupnagar,DIST:North 24PGS.PIN-743286.STATE-WEST BENGAL.The signal bar shows
one to two bar.Sometimes there is no network.Network fluctuation is
random.Voice quality is very poor.Sometimes there is a voice distortion.
I am not able to use the mobile internet.There is no 3G network available in &
around.Even 2G is very slow & poor.There are lots of subscriber use airtel
network in & around the village.There are schools,colleges,banks,govt offices
in close vicinity.
I therefore request you to look into the matter & arrange to rectify the
network problems asap.Also arrange for 3G/4G network available at the earliest.
Some of the nos are in use in & around this area are
Etc
somenathBhattacharya

airtel 3gG recharge

Sir But Some devastating and Reckless management services has really taken over my patience - hold me back over my laptop and pushed this mail onto your Inbox .
It is repeatedly noted by me that in every month I have recharged a high value of airtel 3G in my airtel no 7584034220. I also made recharge from paytm that of Rs 145 of 500 mb recharge to maintain my previous balance of 1.25 Gb dated 11th April 2016. But unfortunately the recharge processed due to some technical reason after 12 o'clock. please return the 1.25 Gb 3g data in my followed a/c if possible. .My amount must be reversed without any intervention of consumer court.

S. Bhattacharjee
Rampurhat
tirthankar05769@gmail.com
Meenakshi Rajeshwar

9845032797/080-40945540 : Pathetic service - No signals, continuous call drop,

To the Concerned Persons,

I have been suffering with my Airtel connection since the past 2 months and I am planning to move to another Servive Provider.

There is no connectivity almost everywhere I go - including my home and office. My phone does not ring the whole day and I keep getting missed call alerts or emails informing me that my phone is "not reachable" despite being in the middle of the Bangalore.

I have been one of your oldest customers and have stayed loyal, even when all the other service providers were repeatedly calling and tempting me to move over to their network. AND THIS IS THE TREATMENT I GET FROM AIRTEL!

Now I have constant trouble with both my Airtel Mobile and Landline/Broadband connections.

When I make any call on my landline, the broadband connectivity is lost. Why cant I use the landline and internet simultaneously? This is never a problem earlier, and has been a problem since the last 2 months.

I had called and registered a Complaint - No. 68700965 on Tuesday, 5th April. Spoke to someone called Smitha who took down all the details and told me that the problem would be looked into and resolved with 48 hours.

However, I received an SMS/text message the same evening at 5:42 pm saying that THE PROBLEM HAD BEEN RESOLVED - WHICH IS A TOTAL LIE! Even till date it has not been resolved.

However, I continue to get fat bills which I have always paid in time - even without using the phone much.

If you DO NOT WANT ME TO switch to ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER, please take immediate action and resolve my issues.

Your very unhappy customer,

Meenakshi
NA WAAB

NOT EASY TO CONNECT WITH CUSTOMER CARE

not easy to talk with customer care and if might possible then they are not able to remove the problem...idea is going better more then airtel
Mishra_Sourabh

Extra Billing

extra billing
Dear sir/madam,
I am an airtel customer and also have an airtel postpaid connection in my family. Its numbers is 8800650587.
On the above mentioned number, we have Rs. 75 monthly rental plan with certain benefits. But from last two months my bill charges on this number is too high.
I called in customer care ,they said they change the plan but how can they change plan without any prior notice? If we were aware of this plan change we could eliminate our usage but we only get the bill after the usage which was little shocking for us.
My complaint is that I will only pay the amount which I used to pay as per my plan given to me and request you be fair on this matter. And also request you to change this plan to my earlier plan on my number.
Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. Because every time I call in your customer care they tell me new story and no help.plz pay kind attention to this matter.
Sourabh

payment of RS:1000.
Since we were planning to shift our house, I cancelled the request on 14th dec
2015 and got confirmation from your staffs that the status is updated to
cancelled.
i updated scanned copy of airtel payment .
PRovided all bank details .It is almost 5 months Yet there are no steps taken for refund.

So Kindly process for refund as early as possible.

Receipt Details:

Branch:Mylapore branch
SUGUMARANADAN

Apr 8, 2016

MIGRATION FROM PREPAID TO POSTPAID

MY PREPAID NO IS 9944401610. I HAVE GIVEN REQUEST TO MIGRATE FROM PREPAID TO POSTPAID.NEARLY 3 DAYS PASSED. STILL IT IS NOT ACTIVATED. ADDRESS VERIFICATION IS DONE.MIGRATION IS NOT DONE.NOW A DAYS, AIRTEL IS PROVIDING VERY POOR SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE. NEARLY I AM USING BROAD BAND AND MOBILE SERVICE FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS.FROM THE BEGINING OF TOUCHTEL..NO PROPER RESPONSE.NETWORK PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED.

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SYSTEM IS VERY WORST. IT IS JUST LIKE RECORED ONE. IT IS NOT HELPING TO SOLVE THE
PROBLEM. PLS CHANGE THE SYSTEM TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS.REALLY IT IS GIVING TENSION TO US.
B S NARAYANA RAJU

Apr 5, 2016

TARRIEF

MY MOBILE NO IS 9849969653 I HAVE RECHARGE WITH Rs.36 FOR 1.2 PISE FOR 2 SECONDS BUT SOME TIMES I HAVE CHERGED MORE THAN 1.2 PISE PLEASE SOLVE IT
Niwas

Apr 1, 2016

AirTel

My airtel no is 7319491110 from WB.I am on roaming. Today I recharge with Rs 200 but my balance deducted by Rs 155 on account of renewal of Ask A Doctor & Airtel Nexgtv. I confirmed from Airtel Custemer Care & I came to that it was activated in 14 & 16 Fen 16.Earlier I never got any sms for activation, or warning or reconfirmation msg prior to deduction in Feb.I don't know how it was activated.My amount must be reversed without any intervention of consumer court.
Jainankit2016

Apr 1, 2016

Unnecessary Airtel 4G bill

My Airtel No. is 9871989924 and my name is Ankit Jain. I was charged very much high bill of Rs 1648 for the period of 23/02/2016–22/03/2016.which is impossible.I had changed my 4g plan from 5GB unlimited plan to 2GB unlimited plan on 10March16 and it was confirmed by Airtel CC Executives that the plan has been successfully changed to 2GB unlimited plan but somehow it changed to 2GB limited plan that's not my mistake for which I have to bear unnecessary extra bill of Rs 1000. I had complained on Customer care ref. no. 68546532 and they said the problem will be resolved in next 2 hours but I had not got any reply from Airtel and then when I called on 1st April 2016 to get the status CC Executive was asking me to pay that amount. I don't understand why should I opt for that plan which costs me higher bills than before. I had changed my plan to lower the bill amount and if I had used the data above 2GB I was using as unlimited plan.I am fed up with this day after day call to Customer Care. Reply to mail at earliest.
Ansh chauhan

Mar 31, 2016

Balance deduction

Customer not givn me vas deactivation no for service after that call disconnection
shubhr

Mar 30, 2016

Customer care executive not solving problem and disconnect my phone

Sir, I requested to you that your customer executive support are not working properly,he disconnect my phone without solving my problems and talking rudely...plz help me
D K Pal

Mar 29, 2016

after portability no network

Hey... I am more facing problem against My no 9818640511 port Idea to airtel before 19 days more always 6 days no network
Portability AIRTEL AZADPUR NEW DELHI PHONE NO 47566909 Very poor response
I am very angry against airtel

THANKING YOU

Dinesh Kumar Pal
GerryS

Mar 29, 2016

DTH Setup Issue

Hi I am airtel user and my number is 9915413211. I am using Airtel DTH and i was suffering with the airtel services. basically from previous 4 to 5 months i was out of town and i got so many calls from airtel for only one reason and the reason is when you setup you DTH or when you Recharge your DTH in fact they are giving me alot of offers on my connection but when i was come at home and want to setup my connection and they are asking me at evening (we are Only coming right Now otherwise after 6 O'clock we are watching Match and we are not coming after 6 O'clock.) Means they not taking a responsibility of customer, Means Customer is waiting From the morning to leave our Important works and after a whole day waiting we are going to to some other work then the executive was calling us and asking we are Only coming right now Otherwise after 6 O'clock the Match Has been started and we are not able to come WHAT RUBBISH....

Please tell me which type of this company, there executives are getting salary for watching match it meant Customer is not IMPORTANT for you so why u open your company and giving a commitment on behalf of this type of service.

Bhai Yaa to kam hota hai yaa Nakhre hote hen agar Nakhre karne hen to ghar Baith ke Kiye jate hen yu Office mein aake customers ka dimag Khraab Mat Kiya Kro....

Gagandeep Singh
aadityaraz5

Mar 26, 2016

Mobile Internet /Network issues

I am airtel 3G user since the launch of airtel 3g. My airtel no. Is 9936504905. I never had issues with the network quality of airtel. But for last 5 months I am facing too much problem of 3g network. Sites doesn't open for hours, Very bad call quality, even whatsapp doesn't work on this network. I have registered complain about 9-10 times to customer care they said your problem will resolve in 48 hours. But airtel didn't take any action. If problem will not resolve I'll definitely port my no. to other operator.
abhi7392@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2016

Customer Care Ignorance : Bill Fallacy

I Belong to Airtel family from past five years , First three years been a most cherished Customer from Uttar Pradesh(North India) , shown same faith on Airtel when I arrived in Chennai(South India) . But Some devastating and Reckless management services has really taken over my patience - hold me back over my laptop and pushed this mail onto your Inbox .
This mail is regarding ignorance of Customer care staff , potraying how insincerely they are dealing with customer driven requests . As already known in december times ramapuram area(Chennai) was completely flooded . After power restored , I contacted one among your customer care executive staff member for raising termination request. And he conveyed verbally to terminate my connection with immediate effect , Only mistake happened is keeping faith on Airtel I didn't followed up with that complaint number .
My Account Id is 7019894465 . And in past most indiscrepent behaviour of their staff is skewing my blind faith on Airtel . Kindly note that Inspite of this astute management , a huge amount of bill was getting accrued on my name which now sums up to aroung 8732 rs.
With delved conscience I still believe that this mail will force Airtel to take strict action towards its branch address Bharti Airtel Ltd, Jayanth Tech Park, 7/41, Mount Poonamalee High Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600089 held responsible for this act .
gurvindersingh

Mar 19, 2016

3g very bad service

I recharged my mobile with 3 g pack but in Haryana I got speed of 2 g. I call many time for customer care but they not solvd my isue so finally I decide to port my mobile no.
Dessy1

Mar 19, 2016

35 Rs. Deducted and no refund

Airtel is the worst service network. You take 3G internet connection and end up scarcely getting even 2G. On thursday on trying to call home, suddenly i found that I'm am on zero balance.On checking i could see that Airtel has been deducting Rs. 10 for 2 days and Rs. 15 on thursday saying some house of models service is active.Total of Rs.35 deducted.I called up to their customer care and they say refund is not possible.They are actually supposed to refund my amount.They told i can port if not interested.
anuragparimal

Mar 15, 2016

Incomplete Data balance

Yesterday i.e. on 14th Mar'16 at 12.54 pm (Trans ID-593543902, SIM No : 9102540404) , I had recharged Rs 695 for 4GB, 3G data but at 5pm I found only 1641 MB data was there in the mean while I thought rest 2359 MB 'll be added on next day, consequently today i.e. 15th Mar again I have crossed checked but the data was almost same hence I 've consecutively approached customer care service but the response was unsatisfactory & my call 've been disconnected twice.Plz do the needful
Anurag
Mob: 7677266285
anuragparimal@drreddys.in

Emudhra - AHHPN4238M PAN CARD DETAIL WRONG
    RESPECED SIR I AM ALKESK KUMAR NAYEE I SUBMIT MY...
    mobile number - Sexual harassment
    I am receiving calls from 8127204891 from last one month...
    cats cats - Want to make sure
    Hi I just want you to help me is it true maya g. is a...
    auto rickshaws - traffic jam and inappropriate driving
    Please do keep a watch on increasing numbers of auto...
    SSC - Application Status still pending
    sir/mam, my registration id is - 60000496663 I checked my...
    idea cellular - Refund issue
    Hi I was using postpaid number 9911191281 Delhi circle...
    Star Jalsa - thanks jui sen
    UTTAM KUMAR is one & only. Bhogoban ke manle ba na...
    ip university - lost application id
    Respected sir, i have filled my ipu application form for...
    Ferns N Petals - Late delivery no track order facility
    Koi phone pic nhi karta I'd sign up karo toh already...
    Aircel - Network issue
    I am facing 2 big issues in Aircel from last 1 month...and...