Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

armssonar

Mar 26, 2015

DEAD FOR NET

This is to inform you that I am a honourable customer of Airtel since last so
many years but from past so many months its being terrific to use Airtel
services
WE ARE NOT SATISFIED OUR LOCAL AIR TEL INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
MY AIRTEL BROADBAND IS NOT PROVIDE SPEED AS WELL AS THY PROMISE TO GIVE
WE AQRE ANIMATION ACADEMY IN DHULE REGION. WE REQUIRED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR FILLING ONLINE FORM. SO WE GET INTERNET BROADBAND CONNECTION FROM LOCAL BROADBAND SERVICE PROVIDER NAMED AS HANUMANT SAI DHULE (MAHARASHTRA) WITH 2Mbps BUT SINCE PLAN BUT SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS INTERNET SPEED IS NOT AS PER PLAN. AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER IS ALSO NOT TAKING CARE OF THIS.
SO KINDLY REQUEST TO DO THE NEEDFULL
N.manohar

Mar 25, 2015

BROADBAND AND LANDLINE DEAD

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

AIRTEL BROADBAND IS DEAD FROM MORNING.THIS IS FOR OFFICE USE PLEAS RECTIFY. IT IS VERY URGENT. KINDLY PLEASE VERIFY COMPLAINT.

COMPLAINT NO :- 54465984
ADDRESS :- NO:240,NEHRU BAZAAR MAIN ROAD
OPPOSITE TO MARAN MALIGAI,
AVADI , CHENNAI-54
LAND LINE NO: 044-42848029
satya1318

Feb 20, 2015

on airtel

see guys i have ordered a sim on airtel portal and booked through my debit card and paid rupees 300 till now no one contacted me no one came to me see this is such a irresponsible act if airtel people want to sell sims then they contact r call hundread times and irritate us but when we booked a sim and ordered the sim they are least bother about it how can this be a thing which we accept this one if the airtel people can offend a sim which i ordered then why dont u refund my money u guys dont even refund my money nor give me a sim i have an emergency so that i took a sim on airtel but u guys are so this thing that u r least bother about the order how can we accept this if u r uncapable of gving me a sim then refund my 300 rupees i will take a sim in any order telecom operator this is the worse case which i have not seen no where please reply asap please resolve my problem please
Shri Prakash Ojha

Feb 12, 2015

Abusing From Airtel mobile

Anybody abusing me from 8174012727, he is airtel user.

Please give me detail of this number.

My email id is spojha1982@gmail.com

It doesn't work at all
Your net is always down
Its just ridiculous
Your 3g is more slow than vodafone 2g
It's the most worst connection I have ever used
It's costly and worst
ashu.singh06

Feb 3, 2015

Airtel mobile office, Saha bagan Jyangra- 700059

I have lost my mobile few days back then I have locked my sim card number 8420629477
and after 2-3 days I have go to Airtel office address:- Saha bagan , Jyangra near new life nursing home, PIN code:

700059. and submit the sim change documents & 50 Rs then they peopel had given me a new sim card for the same number

and within 4hrs the sim had been activated and again after 4-5 days the sim has been de activated then we again go to

the same Airtel office then they peopel told me as please again submit your sim change document because earlier

documents did not submited by Airtel office staff, and I had again submit the same document but till now ( after 4-5

days) the same sim card not activated.

We all knoe verry well that the Airtel mobile service is known as their customer support but all the thigd are Bullsheet.
WE hate Airtel service support.

Ashutosh Singh
mail id : ashu.singh06@gmail.com
vkai

Jan 30, 2015

Misbehavior by Airtel Customer care staff

Dated: 25 Jan 2015

Today at 1447 Hrs I called Customer care and spoken to Mr. Singh (Sr. Team Leader) through my mother's no 9958196956 about my compliant no PR012000125 which is pending since 20th Jan ( SMS received on 20th Jan saying "we will get back to you in 2 hours) and on 23rd Jan Team Leader Mr. Pankaj had assured me that he'll resolved the same in max. 72 Hrs. Later received a call from 8527131059 at 1450 Hrs (Customer care staff ) who abused me. "I would like to know if customer is still considered as God as only Devil can abuse a God??
mann1603

Dec 29, 2014

unsuccessful recharge

Unsuccessful recharge balance has been deducted from account but talk amount not credited .
jatin chandel

Dec 24, 2014

pathetic service

Pathetic Service

pathetic service i port my Vodafone 9873089554
To airtel but i realize that my mistake no
one responding properly & i asked something they provide wrong infromation last
1 Month i received a confirmation of port also received a sim but still havn't

ADDRESS : MUNIRKA, DELHI
PHONE NO. : 9650618382

NOT ABLE TO USE 3G INTERNET ON MY AIRTEL NO. FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS
REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH AIRTEL
OR I WILL SWITCH TO VODAFONE.
sanjeev k

Dec 10, 2014

about number port

sir i have port my no idea to aritel i recived a sim card from aritel(5/12/14) but number not port custmarcare not contact with me my no is 9891160461 and gmailid is sanjeevk417@gmail.com
ajaypawar

Nov 26, 2014

postpaid bill recharge unsucessfull

My order no. is 669729999 pending. Payment of 187 is debited by internet banking and payment is successfully done. Transaction history by bank is729975649IG00GCRTO6 TRANSFER TO 3262
J Balram Singh

Nov 19, 2014

Refund for failed recharge

Refund for failed recharge – Mobile no. 8861098132 –Airtel Receipt no. 1189093397 Transaction ref no. 1114835913

I had recharged my airtel no. 8861098132 for Rs. 100 through SBI netbanking transaction ref no. 1114835913 on 14/11/2014 at 2.45 PM but the amount is not credited to my mobile account. The same problem I have faced twice (Rs. 100 & Rs 50 ) in my previous transactions too, in a good faith I have not protected the transaction details. Now the problem is repeated continuously, you are requested to refund the above amount to my SBI account with a conformation message of the refund to my email id : balramsinghj @ bel.co.in or SMS to 9980854980.

J. Balram Singh
M : 9980854980
J Balram Singh

Nov 19, 2014

Refund for failed recharge

I had recharged my airtel no. 8861098132 for Rs. 100 through netbanking transaction ref no. 1114835913 on 14/11/2014 at 2.45 PM but the amount is not credited to my mobile account. The same problem I have faced twice (Rs. 100 & Rs 50 ) in my previous transactions too, in a good faith I have not protected the transaction details. Now the problem is repeated continuously, you are requested to refund the above amount to my SBI account with a conformation message of the refund to my email id : balramsinghj @ bel.co.in or SMS to 9980854980.

J. Balram Singh
Bangalore
ksrinivasan10

Oct 8, 2014

unwanted adds

hi,
i am srinivasan my 3g data card number is 9840041182. when i am using internet unwanted advertisement is shown in the screen. pls pls stop it
thanks
drkasi

Oct 7, 2014

wrong name given in my account

When I log in to my account in airtel, I find some body's name and address. What a strange thing? Whom to contact God only knows.
Vikram Kr

KARNAL
LANDLINE NO IS 0184 4041240
Kapil Ohal

Sep 19, 2014

network not available at home

We have 3 airtel mobile number from our family. we all are suddenly facing network issue as zero coverage. this create too much difficult to communicate at home. i have very odd working hours and unable to contact with the family during night.

my mother is patient at home and need to take of her as well.

Please try to understand our issue and help me with this on high prority.

I have already raised this issue to #198 round 4-5 times during last one month.

hope you will understand the issue and resolve our issue.

Kapil Ohal

This is to inform you that I am a honourable customer of Airtel since last so
many years but from past so many months its being terrific to use Airtel
services

Kindly note that until 28 or 29 August I had utilized my 1 GB which is allowed
as per the package and after which i didn¿t utilised the internet facility for
few days & further I did call airtel executive on 1st or 2nd Sept to confirm
whether I can get the option to use 1 GB in 200 or 250 charge for which the
answer received was ¿ Yes¿ & the amount will be charged in my bill amount

And from 5th Sept(My bill start date) again my new bill plan will be activated
for which I confirmed.

Now again while calling to the executive after n no times today after checking
my bill amount they said my request for activating internet plan on 2nd or 3rd
hasn¿t been activated so per MB charges applies which is a big BLUNDER done by
your agent. I spoke to Preeti Singh, Akshay & Anand but they disconnected my call in
between as they were not having any answer & was not able to entertain or
respond to my query.

Now, kindly check & resolve this at the earliest or else I will be filling the
complaint against Airtel in consumer court as I have really got tired in
resolving such issues.

Need an response immediately

Best Regards

Nancy Girish Sawhney
faisal rumane

Sep 13, 2014

NETWORK PROBLEM

i am here to register complaint about airtel network in my area (address:shelter park,sector 10,kharghar.navi mumbai 410210)atleast from one month,my signal strength is continuously varying from 1to 5 signal bars &even though if i get full range my calls are droping.i have 4 airtel no.s in 4 diffrent handsets,they all have the same problem.and one more thing that i observed is that network problem is only one side of my building where my flat is located,i registered complaint in customer care(121) about it 3 times (1st compl:07-sep-2014,2nd compl:10-sep-2014,3rd compl:13-sep-2014),they all say that your problem is been solved in 72hrs but nothing happend yet except message about complaint ref.no,this is really frustrating situation now!!what should i do??please do somthing about it. complaint ref.no:COGCL20907333604 RECEIVED ON 7 SEP 2014,AND CINDL20910278116 RECEIVED ON 10 SEP 2014
srsubramanian

Sep 13, 2014

non activating the new sim card for new connection of mobile for airtel mobile services

This is to draw your attention towards the way Airtel company treats their
customer.

it is very much regretted that still the activation to new sim card mobile no 9663850903 is not made by your good airtel service provider in spite it was informed by your customer desk at the time of booking the sim card, that the activation will take 4 hrs. but it was falls promise.I I have made the payment of Rs.300 on 12th sept 2014.

then on 13th by 11.30 am your representative visited my place for verification purposes of my genuinity. He was informing that with one hrs time he activate the mobile, but it was falls promise again

today 13 th i have called the Airtel Exclusive Store Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075 people 8105724999 at 19.18 hrs, the person attended the call assured me with two minutes he will revert back, but failed to do so.

also today i have called the Airtel Exclusive Store Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075 people 9972743225 at 16.48 hrs, 17.26 hrs, 18.17 hrs every time the person attended the call assured me with two minutes he will revert back, but failed to do so.

This has been ridiculous.This is too stressing for me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Send Flowers, Anywhere, Anytime
ORDER NOW >>
Hi Mr Subramaniam,
Download Justdial App and Win an iPad!! Click here*
Please find below the information you had requested:
Airtel Exclusive Store | Rate This
Address: #14/1, Ground floor, Next to Ganesha temple, New Thippasandra Main Road, New Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075
View Map
Mobile: (+91) 9972743225, (+91) 8105724999
Email: praveen.p@airtel.com
Website: www.airtel.in
Please rate 'Airtel Exclusive Store' after your experience, click here.
We hope the above information is in line with your request.

Kindly feel free to search for more information on www.justdial.com or call
on +918888888888.

Team Justdial
JustDial story in FORBES Magazine

Click here to share your views about JustDial
About Us | Free Listing | Advertise | Success Stories | Testimonials | Media | Careers | Reseller
Copyrights 2013. Just Dial All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contest terms
yaminigaur

Sep 12, 2014

fraud service

there is a number 400481172 which is using airtel caller tune service. the problem is that it is providing false information of free service. once u choose the service it charge u heavily.the call came to me on 12 sept, 2014 at 3:51 pm. the man on the phone was providing some free caller tune service. i told him i don't need the service at present. he said that the service is available for only some special customers due to which i chose the service & the it charged me Rs 280. i have already registered the complaint on Airtel (ref no. OT091200095)
please take some action, block the number maybe, or at least create awareness.
bindhuj

Sep 12, 2014

winning lotary from airtel

1 week ago at 7 pm I got call from Airtel office that my number is selected from kon banega crorepati I win 25 lakh rupees.
a person from Airtel office Mr. Ram senha (Supervisor) who call me next day that I have to deposit 15 thousand rupee for government tax . But they give me account in the name of Kanda shamy, so that I have to pay 15000/- tax to air tell to receive my winning amount. ( And also I got lottery number in 4 digit number) they tell me not to show this number to any other.

I request head of Airtel officer if it is there let me know. And I didn't delete that message .

bindhujemty@gmail.com
meet6

Sep 7, 2014

AIRTEL IS A CREEPY COMPANY.

AIRTEL IS A CREEPY COMPANY.

BEWARE SAVE YOUR MONEY.

SERVICE IS LOW.

BILLS ARE MANIPULATED.

CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE ARE CHEAP AND IDIOTS.

THE SAME WORDS ARE FOR ITS OWNERS CEO: Christian de Faria
Founder: Sunil Bharti Mittal
pind balluchi

Sep 5, 2014

Re- activation of airtel no. 9900075649

Hi Sir,

This is to inform that since one month, my no. 9900075649 was blocked for re submission of documents. I visited the brigade road store. firstly they asked for all documents which got from Head Office. After 10 days they say it is not possible. U need to get in my personal documents, after which i still did not get. After which they said the sim cost is 25 K, if u want that u have to pay 25 K, Than they said once again to submit company documents. They assured after one approval the sim will be activated, min 24 hrs- max 72 hrs. They did not get the approval becoz their manager is on leave. Since 2 weeks he or she is on leave. The name of the manager is Prarit Agarwal and the staff are Neeraj & Sunil. Is there no second in command if the manager is on leave. Please advice, becoz that sim is company and known to all. Importance is high. My no. is 9886429028. Email id is bangalore@pindballuchi.com

BBMP - garbage dumpings
    Pl attend to garbage dumped at empty sites in GM Palya...
    Alchemist Township India Limited - Interest payment cheque bounce
    Dear sir , this is to inform you that the interest payment...
    Mary James - LOAN CACULATOR
    Hi everybody, I am Mary James ,currently living in canada....
    ICICI Bank Travel Card - ICICI Travell Card Fraud Transaction
    Hi ICICI Bank, I'm in US currently and using ICICI...
    clip trip - refund
    I had booked one ticket but it was as waiting why it was...
    Sant Sevak Public School - Dubious school running in Kanpur
    Dubious school running in Kanpur for last five year posing...
    t24 - pin code for installing applications
    recently i got a confirmation message to install browsing...
    12135 - high amount of bill
    My post paid number is 9903320893. Me and my family is...
    electricity cut off - electricity cut
    Dear sir janak nagar power house se electricity cut bhot...