Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

BABUL SAIKIA

plz my mobile no black no 9618523895

may name v ramulugoud my messaging no 9030892159
Salunkevivek77

Jul 20, 2016

Very pathetic service from airtel

I port my no from Vodafone to airtel just because, experience good internet speed but now I facing problem to connect net . Services from airtel is very pathetic
RohiniRamesh

Jul 20, 2016

Number Not reachable

We are NJTT LEGION,Our Account Number,Mobile Number Details are given below:
Account Holder Name:- NJTT LEGION
Registered Mobile:- 7871892777
Account Number:-1027273406
Mail:-njttlegion@gmail.com

We wish to complain about our services.The above Number is Not reachable&Incoming ,Outgoing calls are problems,
To resolve this problem quickly
drtfortech

Jul 18, 2016

Fraud with Airtel 4g Device

I have purchased Airtel 4G Hotspot device from Airtel Gallery location Arjun Tower,Near Vijapur Road,Solapur,Maharashtra on 24th April 2016.
I am a citizen of solapur maharashtra and residing in same.
My hotspot battery is having problem since 15-20 days i visited Above mentioned airtel gallery as i purchased from them with this issue,they told me to wait for 2 days,even after 8 days they didnt contacted me,so i visited again and told them battery issue and asked them to replace this battery with new 1 as product is still under warranty. They refused instead they told me to go to pune. I said how can i supposed to go to pune its almost 250km away. Then they said its not our job to give service its not our modem its Huawei's modem.

Even i contacted customer care for same.

Customer care executive talked with executive at airtel gallery and told him to give battery.but that executive said we dont have battery and our gallery is new..n so..

Let me ask if its not yours they why the hell are you selling this product under your branding of airtel 4g.

Pathetic experience..
Have been customer of airtel since 2005 but this time i had worst worst experience with Airtel..

Only loosers and fraud companies do such things.
Kholiya Kundan

Jul 16, 2016

airtel is still not active

First of all you guys are the one to contact me to port my sim from Vodafone to Airtel, and when I said yes it's more then a week and my Vodafone sim has been blocked but the airtel is still not active.
Also when I contacted your support, they ask me to go airtel office and from there they said that, they are not responsible for this and they have forwarded my request to office who contacted me to port my sim into airtel.

what the hell is going, what I will do now, my Vodafone sim is blocked and airtel is still not activated.

I tried to contact the person who ask me to port my sim but now when I try to contact him he is not answering.

why you guys are fraud , why you cheat us. why why why????????
Ajaykumar123

Jul 16, 2016

Nasty - Customer Care Support

This is more than 3 month; i am suffering from airtel support. I had experienced worst Customer Care Support and this is really painful.

This is my most bitter and ridiculous experience with Airtel.
Please help me, i am following it from more than three month. I am burned-out with this now.

My reference no - PO042900061

*Need Clarification on urgent basis: - *

1) *Why Airtel people have done the address verification at my present
address.(GB - 2 ,Sowparnika Ananda, Sompura gate, Sarjapur main road,
Bangalore - 562125 ) ..?????*

*2) Without any address verification how come my office address has been
Updated in my billing communication address????*

*3) Without any confirmation and intimation why the communication Address
Has been updated in bill????*

This is highly incongruous, how many times i will repeat that i have
Recently shifted and in all my documents my old address has updated.I have
Permanent address proof as Election id and DL,

Ajay
Hemraj2506

Jul 15, 2016

New Braodband connections

I requested to get a new broadband connection before three days. I got a call frm 9841628217. my mob no is 9094701082 she told about broadband plans and I accepted. she said that send a sales person to my addr to collect the documents. after that I did not get any response from her. I have been waiting for three days to submit the documents. nobody came ...worst service.... anyway I will choose other networks.
vijay kumar dwivedi

Jul 15, 2016

Incoming and outgoing calls stop

Please request to sir my Mo. no. 09934691801 has been stopped from 15days. This Mo. no. is very important of financial work in primary heath center dighwara saran, bihar . No responses of your distributor only advice to contract customer care my work finalized.
rajeshact2000

Jul 14, 2016

Airtel Network problem

I have 2 Airtel nos 9467822022 & 9802919009. I have done too much times Request to resolve network problem @ my home H No 30/24, Partap Nagar, DLF Colony, Rohtak
Siddhartha Gumasta

Jul 12, 2016

voice problem even when signals are good

I am living in sushant city, pali road, jodhpur. Here I am facing problem in voice call. Specially in 2g network. voice communication is not smooth here.
My number is
8769196105
Deepiyy

Jul 12, 2016

Network issues, Data pack connection and lots more to come

Bloody hell. I cannot download songs from the official song downloading websites. What's more to come my way??? Slow connection little or no network at all call rates are so high. Hate you people seriously you have turned out my life into hell. It was a big mistake connecting with you people's connection. Highly disappointed by this sim card issues.
kunal827

Jul 11, 2016

Connection And Landline Not Working

Account Number:- 7027915047
Account Holder Name:- Kunal Jain
Registered Mobile:- 9094623183
Mail:- kunals827@gmail.com

Hello Sir This Is Kunal I Have Logged A Complaint On 28/06/2016. I Has Been Past Fifteen Days My Landline Is Dead And Connection Is Also Not Working. Now I am Fed Up With This. Daily I Interact With Your Customer Care People They Daily Ask Four Hours For Resolution Time And Say Me That You Will Receive A Call From Technician But Till Now I Haven't Got Any Call Either From Him Or From Your Backend Team. Now Within Today I Want My Resolution To be Solved OR Else Cancel My Connection And Refund My Money Back Amount Of RS 500
Thanking You
Kunal Jain
aggarwalbookcompany

Jul 8, 2016

airtel wifi & landline connection not activated

Dear Airtel
airtel wifi & landline connection not activated within 4 Days my complainant 04-Jul-2016 but problem not solve Comp. No.(69780512)
we have taken airtel wifi and landline connection but still that connection is not activated landline no : 011-49070289, airtel service person came he has given the route line, he has not given the connection, he told some error is there in route line, after that he has not come, we tried reach him but we are not getting any response from him. plz look into this issue.

Today my problem not solve that is after today My connection Disconnected or i am not pay This Moths will pay.

AGGARWAl BOOK COMPANY
sunil Sagvekar

Jul 8, 2016

Booster Machine not working (network Problem)

Booster Machine is not working properly since last 2 week because of which we are facing a lot of problem and our business is getting affected adversely. Need your immediate action on this. Please solve this issue ASAP on high priority

Our Corporate connection number - Rel No. 1122366695

INTEGRATED PERSONNEL SERVICES PVT. LTD.
14, Whispering Palms Shopping Centre,
Lokhandwala Complex,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai Maharashtra 400101

Alternate contact number: 9768684555
Dhananjay18

Jul 6, 2016

Bad Service by Airtel Exclusive Outlet

Hello

Recently (on 01-JUL-2016) I had purchased a 4G Router for New Post-Paid Connection from an Airtel Exclusive Outlet located in Pune. Details of shop are given below. But as of today on 7th July my router is not functional and the reason this shoptkeeper told me is that the SIM CARD in this router is not yet registered. I simply do not understand the unreasonble time being take to register the SIM number. As the router is not functioanl, I am unable to use internet connection and indirectly Airtel is loosing the revenue for usage.

Airtel Exclusive Shopt Name and Address is as below:

Metro Communication
Shop No.1, Survey No. 682/A, Plot No. 47,
Jedhe Nagar, Rajaram CHS, Bibvewadi, Pune- 411037.

May I expect some urgent support to this matter from a responsible Airtel Officers.

Best Regards
Dhananjay Padalikar
RangaiahM

Jul 6, 2016

Data pack(special offer)

I have recharged with 175₹ 1.5Gb (special offer) data pack on 5 july at 10.58 am but they have given only 1Gb,if I asked dor xustomer care they are giving irresponsible answer please solve this.I am feeling very bad about this company thefting our money😢😢😢
sandhya tirkey

Jul 5, 2016

Recharge done in wrong no.

. sorry sir few min before I had file a complaint regarding wrong recharge done sorry to mention full detailed 21/06/2016 the bal had deducted from ac of 92rupees mobile was of smart but I had selected the mode Airtel due to which bal had been deducted mob no was 8103943703 sorry details before given was not exact
. kindly refund the money sir which was 92 rupees to my ac 30928464820
sandhya tirkey

Jul 5, 2016

Recharge done in wrong no.

. My mobile is of Vodafone and I have selected Airtel sim due to is my bal had been deducted 92rupees my mobile no. is
8519078281
. kindly refund my money to my SBI AC no. which I had done through mobile banking my ac 30928464820
sukhwinder 123

wrong updating of messages

on 4/7/2016 we recharged the mobile of Rs 50/. and today 5/7/2016 we are getting the message by saying that our balance is low of Rs 0.01.and we have not called anyone from this mobile number .

and hence fore I humbly request you that please go through this complaint as fast as.

REGARDS
MRS SUKHWINDER KAUR
ebill.svm

Jul 3, 2016

Incoming calls barred

We have done the post paid to pre paid portability (Airtel) in corporate account.
We have submitted to (airtel showroom - opp to shantinagar bus stand) all the documents it was functioning good. From April to May they said the corporate documents lost hence the outgoing and incoming is barred.
Then i raised the complaint and they activated outgoing calls but incoming calls is not activated since two months.
It is an corporate account and the service, verification and escalation team from airtel side has not able to solve this problem.
Our work has been stuck since two months, vendors, client and customer are not able to contact us.

If airtel claim that theirs is open network but theirs service is not customer friendly.

For details you can contact us 7760804042.
Vaishak CV

Jul 3, 2016

No Broadband connection for last 10 days

I'm not getting internet acces on my Airtel Broadband at bangalore for last 10 days.
Land line number - 08040940534
Complint number 69482766
I had called to Airtel customer service minmum 10 times now no action is take till now. I'm an airtel customer for a long time in Kerala and this is my 1st experience from Airtel.

None of a technician is visited till now!

Kindly provide me a proper service.

Vaishak CV
naveencomplaints

Jul 2, 2016

No 3g data received

9791159807. The worst customer service experience I ever had is from this Airtel. I recharged for 3g which was for Rs.264 using the 'My Airtel' app. It showed failure at the end but also took my money. I've been trying to contact the customer service ever since but in vain. Reaching a customer care executive(whom they call as gold service adviser, god knows whats that gold service is) was very hard. Every time I called, they charged money but I wasn't able to reach anyone until the 10th time I tried. Oh, I did write an email to '121@in.airtel.com' but there was no response. I tried their chat support, which was a hell. Took 20 minutes but never connected to any agent.

So, finally when I was able to talk to a GOLD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, he said that there was technical problem in the transaction and my money will be put back in my bank account in 7 to 10 business days. I asked him what if all the money that I had in my bank account was that and now I have to sit without the 3g data on my phone for 10 days and with the weekend it's 12 days, he transferred me to a supervisor. I was annoyed of the first representative customer handling skills but after speaking to the floor supervisor, I felt the first representative was better. He kept saying the same thing the first representative said and had only that answer for any question I asked. He did not have a manager I can talk to.

Using of 'My Airtel' app and the Airtel customer service was a disaster. Such a ridiculous customer service.
Goranga

Jun 30, 2016

On regards of mobile signal

we the villager of tuichawng areas under lunglei, mizoram every individual are suffering from network error. the opperator of our airtel communication tower used to sell the diesel that the airtel company provided him. therefore, whenever the electricity is not there then the operator could not refer the airtel signal.
on that case, if you could take a necessary action on the above regards, we the users of your airtel communication signal would be very grateful to you.

Thanking you from the deep down of my heart.
sanjeev bruwa

Jun 27, 2016

poor services

I had done a recharge on 22 june 2016 of RS 98 for which I should get 1 GB 2G data for 28 days. But I got only 400mb for 14 days. I had called in coustmer care twice.

poor services

EPIC RESEARCH - radiculous &fraud service
    hi i m kartar singh from delhi. I take top service...
    clickjobs.com - delhi - duping of money
    on the afternoon of 22.07.2016 I was approached by Rahul...
    Daikin - Daikin
    Dear bharatparte, Thanks for providing us your site...
    EPFO HYDERABAD - EPFO Office, Hyderabad
    Hi, I am Yogesh, My UAN No. is 100430597321 EPFO...
    DISH TV (PURCAHSED THROUGH COMPARE DTH - Dishtv
    Dear arunak85, Hope you are doing good. We are...
    mhada - mhada lottery 2016 online payment issue
    Witj refernce to my application No. 1160116615 I have...
    Overnite Express courier - Inquiry Regarding -5088889783
    Courier not delivered still shows as delivered Hi, My...
    Hathway Broadband - no interest connection
    Dear Sir, We tried contacting you on your registered...
    Vijay Tv - Saravanan meenatchi
    Please change Saravanan in Saravanan meenatchi . He...
    Credit card scam on phone - Credit card fraud
    I received a fraud call from +91 92102 14088 stating that...