Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

vikram singh417

Dec 9, 2016

PAYMENT OF BILL

DEAR AIRTEL,
I paid my bill tomorrow but still at 2.40 pm my payment not received . I was deposit my cash at by your air tel showroom tomorrow at 11.30 am. Today is due date of my bill plan. Its from your side to not pay the bill in future if i have a late fee from air tel side i will no pay that at any cost because the cash is deposit from my side on 8.11.16. at 11.30 am. in your air tel showroom at samba J&k. This is for your information please do needful.As a proof you can see their register on which they
write my number. 9797307417 RS 410.

joginder singh
SANJAY.K

Dec 7, 2016

call rate

airtel port care cheated me .when i was going to port any other connection which is better in call rate .so i got call from airtel port care
& they offer me tht airtel 2 airtel 10p other 30p for 90days .on nov 18th 2016 .but still now i did't get this offer now my call rate is 1.80p. so i tryed to call airtel customer care but not getting again i got port on dec 5th 2016 they told me u already got it or try after 2 day & check call rate. then also i don't get the offer .it's to difficult me to stay in airtel in this call rate plz help me to solve my problem

my no.+919895742054( i am waiting for ur reply)
Shakti Singh

Not providing of 10 GB data

I have broadband connection on my phone no 01244051396 with 20 GB data. I have clubbed my postpaid no and dth and thus got 10 gb extra data on 11.10.16. But the same 10 gb data has not been provided to me in the month of Nov. ie wef 11.11.16. I was told on 3.12.16 that the same would have provided within 24 hours but the same has not yet provided. My last billed amount was 1263.46 and realization no was 16061163.
Shakti Singh
2/11 CRPF Housing Society
Sector 9 Gurgaon.
divakar baditya

network not cpveraj

My location 3g 4g network not avilbale
lewinchacko@gmail.com

invoice not given

i had purchased a airtel wifi hotspot 30th of nov 2016[SSID:Airtel-MWV40-F9E0] from sun shine global services from mr sunil 7996096181 he said he is from airtel and one mr imran 8197594001 ,spoke to me he told he was a teamleader at airtel. none of theese guys are receiving my calls since 5 days nor sent me the invoice i had asked when i purchased it.
This is considered as airtel property. the dealership/franchise id misusing and put down customer service factor.
kindly arrange a call back and i need a receipt/invoice for this product purchased.
LEWIN
lewinchacko@gmail.com
Ram Barar

Dec 5, 2016

no coverage For 3G or 4G

I have a Airtel connection and my village Sherpur Sulakhani tehsil Mullana district Ambala is a Airtel tower but no coverage is 3g or 4g service please solve this issue
gauravkotadia

Dec 3, 2016

Mobile Network

Hello Friends,
As you are facing network problem, i have the solution for your problem, we are providing Mobile Signal Booster, with the help of this device, you will be able to receive all network at your place irrespective of the mobile network provider. You can get all network provider signals at your place. For any querry
Gaurav@8602010500
Logesh1792

Dec 1, 2016

Complaining about data service not enough for the money

My number 9952378849 I have airtel sim .since on 16.11.2016 my net balance gone to low so I recharged net balance of about Rs 193 and get to home .when I see that balance again I was shocked that only 580 MB was recharged instead of 1124 MB.so please refund my data as soon as possible.
sprasadk

Nov 29, 2016

No Network / No Service

I am facing very typical and embarrassing problem with AIRTEL postpaid sim since last 3 months. Every month i am going to visit to Airtel Madhapur office to resolve my problem. Every month my postpaid connection go disconnecting with "No Network / No Service" then i am approaching airtel office Madhapur airtel office representative Mr.Ram is checking in his laptop and he is telling that my sim no and the recorded sim number in the computer is not tallying both are different and he is asking me that have you changed your sim with another one. Then i am replying that no you have only given this sim in the last month, after i have never opened my sim tray. Today (29/11/2016) also again my airtel services are stopped. Then again he is given a new sim today 29/11/2016 at 11.45am . Still it is not activiated. I dont understand how the sim no is automatically changing in the system. What ever it may be its really horrible and painfull. Also i am loosing several business calls and time also. Please suggesting me what to do it this case. Siva Prasad K
muralinair83

Nov 28, 2016

Dear Concern

Greeting!!!

This is to inform you that from Last 7 days we are facing the airtel network at IIT Simrol it always showing No network Or its shows full network the the call cannot be connect you are requested to kindly look in to the matter and requested to kindly resolve as soon as possible cell no-7898442008
muralinair83

Nov 28, 2016

Dear Concern

Greeting!!!

This is to inform you that from Last 7 days we are facing the airtel network at IIT Simrol it always showing No network Or its shows full network the the call cannot be connect you are requested to kindly look in to the matter and requested to kindly resolve as soon as possible Cell no-7898442008
buntysaini

Nov 27, 2016

airtel network problem

I am using airtel number 995867449 & facing network problem in my home area the VPO Sohna Dhani , near G.D.Goenka universary, Sohna, Gurgaon 122103 from last 1 year, I requested many time on customer care , but no solution. technical support of airtel is not satisfactory ,i always received a call from their call center that our person visited there & no network problem is there, but nobody come to me for check the networking .All work done in papers & formalities.
Murugan .S

Nov 25, 2016

Airtel complaints

I am using airtel no 9945559777 since 6 years, from last 2 days i am getting continuously incoming call from Tamil Nadu,Rajasthan, Calcutta & other states from my mobile no there are saying that getting miss call from my mobile no but i did not call anyone from my mobile i have checked my outgoing list also. i have logged a complaints about the same issue again i am facing the same issue, they asked me to switch of the mobile for 1 day but after switch on the mobile i am facing the same problem .

Note: I went to airtel office and explained the same story there are clueless and they asked me to take a new sim card for the same no it is getting serious issue its is affecting my Business and day to day activities. Kindly look in the issue and resolve ASAP.

Murugan.S
Bangalore.
Murugan .S

Nov 25, 2016

Airtel complaints

I am using airtel no 9945559777 since 6 years, from last 2 days i am getting continuously incoming call from Tamil Nadu,Rajasthan, Calcutta & other states from my mobile no ther are saying that getting miss call from my mobile no but i did not call anyone from my mobile i have checked my outgoing list also. i have logged a complaints about the same issue again i am facing the same issue,they asked me to switch of the mobile for 1 day but after switch on the mobile i am facing the same problem .

Murugan.S
Bangalore.
tkumaresangec

Nov 22, 2016

Signal problem

We are not getting Signal properly and hence, our Airtel numbers are always out of coverage/Switched off comments to others when they call our numbers. In our group, we are having 10 Mobile numbers. if this is continued we will not stop using Air tel. Now, it is Air tel to take action to restore the Signal problem with in 24 Hrs.
Kumaresan
tkumaresangc

Nov 22, 2016

Data Recharge failed but amount debited

i have made data recharge through Airtel mobile application on 21st Nov 2016 for Prepaid No: 8870686526 and amount also debited from my account. But, not yet activated. Reason not known.How & when can i get refund or data activation to this mobile number?
Kumaresan
abhimanyu cheba

Nov 20, 2016

no network at my residence

I am residing at house nunbwr 51 , sector 21 panchkula haryana. There is no network in my residence since past 24 hrs. Seems that the airtel tower covering my house has been shut down. The issue is serious and merits immediate rectification. Airtel is clueless regarding g the issue.

Nov 18, 2016

Balance lost

We did not used the balance but with in a 2 days ,I lost 140 rupees,plz tell me reason for that
HIMABINDHU.s

Nov 15, 2016

miss guiding reg. caller tune

I am Kanyakumari .K.S (junior engineer).
I got a cal from this no. +911409769161 at 14:50 on 14th nov. reg. caller tune.
1. she miss guide me that caller tune is free of cost for 3 months, since u r costomer for long duration.
2. so after listening the voice record plz. press 555.
3. finally i lost Rs.100.

Please take the action reg.
vijayagopal

Nov 14, 2016

Amount is deducted

I am one of the Airtel customer for Past 12 years. Amount is deducted from my account without my knowledge.

Have called to customer care but they didnt not reply for the Main balance.

Credit the deducted amount to my account immediately.
amrutaya

Nov 11, 2016

Prepaid Bill

I have requested for June month Prepaid bill of my airtel number 7760714936 on 15th Oct 2016.But till today(11 Nov 2016) I haven't received bill. I am calling customer care daily asking for my bill but they are just saying there is technical issue will check & revert but nobody came back till date. I had pathetic experience with airtel. They keep on growing network instead of that they must take care of existing customer.
I am fed up & tired of calling customer care & speaking to executives & explaining my problem daily. Spoke even to escalation Manager but still nothing worked out. Now i want some action to be taken from higher authority & my problem has to solved immediately by providing me Bill for month of JUNE 2016.

Airtel has given me worst service & if same continues network has shut down very soon.
Geethamithali

Nov 9, 2016

Network issues

there are lot of network issues at my residence from the past 3 years and I have complained about the same several times to airtel customer care and have not got any response on the same. Because I did not get any response from them I had sent several emails to airtel customer and after 3 to 4 emails they respond saying that they will contact us and solve the problem. But, nothing has happened till now.

They just cheat people by so many advertisements saying that they solve the issues within days after placing an complaint. But the truth is, they are least bothered about the complaints we give so there will be no solution provided. Please do not buy airtel sims, go for other networks which provide good network along with good customer support. After all, Airtel is not giving calls and data for free, we can spend the same money and buy sim of other network operators and enjoy our calls.
amita01

Nov 8, 2016

Pathetic customer serivice

On my number 8527878814, Activated the booster pack of 5GB worth Rs. 650 on 28th October, got the activation message and was showing in app also. After consuming my bill plan data my internet stopped working. As i was travelling to home, frustated with the network all the way of my journey and after many calls to customer care, online complains and 2 visits to airtel store, and so many suggestion to format my phone (that too i phone 6s) finally after showing the same condition in other phone they have found that the pack was not attached to my account(why the hell it was showing in that user friendly app). and after all this rubbish i was assured to get it done by the next day. its been 2 days and after so many calls again to customer care they are saying that its resolved artehr than believing that i am still not able to use the internet. its been 10 days now. Not a single person is answerable about this, that shows how competant person they have in their team. But one thing they are sure about it is that i definetaly need to pay the bill for 5 GB which i have not used.

Let me know that do i need to go to court to resolve this simple thing, because you people dont know anything about your pathetic services.
pawan arora.

पहले आइडिया में थे नेटवर्क अच्छा आता था
आप लोगो की बातो में आ कर पोर्ट करवा लिया हे
अब परेशान है नेटवर्क सिग्नल नहीं हे
फोन no हे 9891727690 पेशे से पत्रकार हूँ अब परेशान हूँ

SBI Mobile Banking - mobile no does not match Why?
    My A/c No33407656637 satyendartak my Moblie No-9234679421...
    SHASHI - User ID need to enable
    Hello, Yesterday I took the connection but my user ID...
    Cdla headphones - Headphones not working
    I bought le2 from flipkart from which i got my headphones,...
    Union bank of India Atm card - EXITING RUBY DEBIT ATM CARD BLOCKED
    Dear Sir/Madam, . Greeting of the day! I am , Mrs....
    reliance gsm prepaid - Describe the Unauthorised message
    Dear Sir/Madam, Before last week i have continuously...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - school examination in 2005.
    Dear Sir, I passed high school examination in 2005 from...
    EBAY - Buying
    Dear Sahjanands Sarswati, Thanks for reaching out to...
    paytm - Pending bank transfer
    I have done a bank transaction with the wallet transaction...
    cotton caps - Not received
    Dear Concern, On 8th December 2016 from Mother care...