Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Jmeee

Mar 30, 2017

Poor network issues

Hii I am writing this complaint to Airtel regarding poor network issues..i am using Airtel network since many years and I was satisfied with the service but recently since many weeks I am facing a huge network issues in my place due to which I am not satisfied with the network and I am staying in the heart of the Mangalore city I.e in kankandy I don't know if this is the case in city limits then I can't even imagine the network strength in outskirts...since al my family members are using Airtel network I don't want to go for other network and that is the reason I am logging a complaint I will be looking forward for a reply and hope u guys will solve the issue asap....if not I will have to change my entire familys no into other network

Thehseen
Muthurajdeenan

Mar 29, 2017

Number porting

I was interested to change from Vodafone to air tel via MNP but currently am unhappy with the plan given from air tel since for rs 349 Vodafone is providing unlimited call with 10GB internet and in additional it gives 5 Gb internet as special booster.

So i request the airtel team to stop my MNP which was in under process but they refuse to do it and they doesn't provide me any best plan to..While compare to Vodafone i prefer Vodafone is the best service on the customer based issue...Any how with unhappy am going to start my network change from tonight 22:00hrs for next three more months...Am counting my 90 days unhappy period with air tel.

Muthuraj D
9894634383.

Mar 29, 2017

Dear Gopirocky2017,

This is with reference to your post dated 10 March 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Mar 27, 2017

Dear Maneela,

This is with reference to your post, dated 27 March 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

maneela

Mar 27, 2017

sim not working

I have inserted my sim cardin many phones but it is showing me as insert sim card... The other sim card os working just like before.. there is problem with incoming and outgoing calls
Pls give solution for this
It is pre-paid

Mar 25, 2017

Dear Tshrkochar67,

This is with reference to your post dated 16 March 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Rakshith shenoy

Mar 25, 2017

Network problem

A new Airtel tower have been constructed near to my home... Full network is displayed in my phone but It is unable to browse data... I know that it's 2g network here but still I can't browse internet but the charges getting deducted . so plz fix this problem

IF u are not able to fix this problem as son as u can.. Then I'll port all the villagers Airtel sim to any other operator ....remember that I own a mobile sales and service centre... Plz CONSIDER THIS COMPLAIN SERIOUSLY.

My address:
Nayanadu house/post
Pilattabettu village
Bantwal taluk
D.K

Mar 23, 2017

Dear Narendra,

This is with reference to your post, dated 20 March 2017.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Nimishaa

Mar 21, 2017

Useless Service

1- offering free data yet charging for that in the monthly billing cycle
2- Requested number porting from andra circle to Maharashtra circle two weeks back. Still no update.
Ultimately I had to go to the store again to ask. The staff was so rude that I had to leave my new sim card there. Pissed off with the service.
kathir durai

Mar 20, 2017

sim not issu

hai am kathir from chennai i am online booking for sim i thing march 8th i book but not in issu my sim card i book 499 offer post paid my number 9585656837 am very upset please thank by clear my problam thank you
narendra eswar kumar

Mar 20, 2017

not activateing my sim after port

After port from Vodafone to airtel,I don't got airtel sim till 1 week After getting my sim by home delivery now service centre is not activating my sim and not at all answering my all

Dear tshrkochar67

Dear Tshrkochar67,

Dear Mayur,

This is with reference to your post dated 9 March 2017.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Dear Saif,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 March 2017.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

Mar 17, 2017

Dear Mr. Solanki,

This is with reference to your post dated 8 March 2017.

Dear Customer(tshrkochar67),

Dear Customer (tshrkochar67),

This is with reference to your post, dated 16 March 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

tshrkochar67

Airtel

I have port my contact number from DoCoMo to Airtel Post-paid I have paid all my dues till I have used and also a request raised for convert my phone number post-paid to prepaid. But mr Ravi from Airtel Ganga Nagar Store has refused to change my contact number. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

My contact number is 9034716670

Mar 15, 2017

airtel

This is with reference to your post dated 10 March 2017.

We are working on your concern and would require some more time to resolve it. We shall keep you updated of the progress.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Anil S.

Haren Lahon

Mar 13, 2017

poor network

. I'm getting very poor network at my home for internet. Though I have reached with 3g pack seldom I get 3g network.2g speed is also very low,approximately 5 to 10 kbps. Sometimes it becomes zero.I did complain for several times,but I have got no any good response as well as any amicable solution. Can I expect any quick positive result hereafter.
My full address - Name -Haren Lahon, Vill & p.o.-Nitai pukhuri, Sivasagar , ASSAM .PIN 785671 Mo No.-9954265700 , 9085451549
Sunil Kumar Walmik

Mar 13, 2017

For non providing 4g internet connection

Sir I have taken 549 4g internet postpaid plane but I am observing that the said plane not providing me continuously...that 4g plane frequently change in 2g data or 3g data plane...

Kindly resolve my grievance immediately otherwise I will be changed my network operator and closed the said plane

Mar 12, 2017

Dear Mr. Srivastav,

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Rahul,

Anil S.

Roiiit verma

Mar 11, 2017

Restart my sim card

Hii..Happy holi.sir mera phone chori hone k karan meri sim kuch time off thi or jb mene new phone purchase kiya or sim card start kiya to uska registration cancel ho gya sir mene bhut sare airtel store pe try kiya but WO bolte h ye ab start ni ho skti sir m aap ki service 9001005221 mere number k sath continue rkhna chta hu..plz aap meri problem ko smjo m but preshan ho gya hu.plz ise start krdo plz..its my polite request to you plz.