Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Alka Punn

Jul 3, 2015

Complaint of Airtel network

Hi I don't know how are you going to help me but I thought to give it a try.. I got airtel number 3 months ago. Before taking number I asked them about their network in my area and they promised to provide network booster for that.. But after taking this connection it's been three months I don't get network in my flat. It's irritating me a lot.. I complained airtel n number of times however they didn't help me with anything yet.. I'm getting charged a lot every month.. They won't even compensated this.. I am missing so any important incoming calls.. I am unable to do any outgoing call.. I want to change this network and airtel had their rules in this too. Please help me out of this situation.. My number is 8588878512
mallikaBj

Jul 3, 2015

Disconnect airtel broadband

I have been in touch with airtel team ( different people) on twitter for diconnectc of my broad band connection for landline no 080-41462017 as I will be out of station

I have not got closure state on same

i am recieving call from 7353615379 employee id 249889 (lakshmi P) is calling for payment of my 2 months outstanding bill !! I am surprised with the call for 2 motnhs bill
She doesnt even have back ground of my complaint
Agent was so rude , it was a collection call.

Guys , if you have time resolve my query and collect ur outstanding dues .

Disgusting to see this customer service from Airtel
STatkar

Jul 1, 2015

Airtel Mobile Poor Customer Care

I have called customer care on 1st July 2015 to ask regarding special offer and call rates, I questioned to Customer Care Executive i.e. Do you have any low call rates plan for maximum validity? I got answer we have only Rs. 69/- plan that reduce call rates for per second 1.2paisa and valid for 22 days. Again I question is there any plan for long term he was answered arrogantly. And I ask question "Why other companies has different plan & Why don't you have?" He was answering arrogantly, and We stopped conversation and he put my call besides So I disconnected it. That executive cut my Rs. 101/- from my balance I saw it in the morning and When I called again to Customer care they said you press some buttons for 3G pack but don't use internet on my cell then why do I activate it? I asked them this question he said it happened from your end. So now to Whom do I contact? I think Airtel should look into it and check there customer care center.
Lokesh 78

Jul 1, 2015

Very poor network

Dear airtel I am using 3 prepaid no. But at residense no one working all
the time it tells (all chanelles are busy),some times I need very urgent/important calls I could not take incoming and outgoing both. This thing very crazy and so irritating ,Iam facing this problem from 20 days. I complaint to customer care 3-4times but I did not get solution yet so far.
Kindly help me. My mobile no. 9717877721 9971565383 9650113748 my id is sanger978@gmail.com

best regards

Lokesh
karthickammu

Jun 30, 2015

I LOST MY NUMBER

Dear sir.,

Here karthikeyan from cuddalore , Tamilnadu..
My number is + 91 98 94 54 70 28

Last 10 years am using this number. Am came for business purpose to Saudi arabia. Last 2 years am roaming here. Last 1 week before i receive 1 message from airtel . you not recharge your number its deactivated. I try to recharge via PAYTM.. Its under Processing..But recharge not successful.. Now showing my number MM#2. I lost the signal sir.. i registered this in all the bank related accounts.Without this number i cant do anything more.I try to get this number its going to failed.

Sir i hope your understand i need this number sir.. please sir am requesting you .( Post paid also no problem sir) . I ready to pay penalty also sir..

Am eagerly waiting for your reply sir.

ALTERNATE CONTACT NO . S.BALAJI 9787108868
muthumalar

Jun 23, 2015

Balance Deduction

Dear Airtel,

There is a balance deduction my mobile number 9600017277 for Rs.10, Please refund the deducted balance at the earliest. This is happening frequently without downloading any new services. If this happens again there is no other option of changing the number to other network.

Also the customer care is not responding properly.

Muthuraj Ponnuchamy
ghugtyal

Jun 21, 2015

network issue

This is to inform you that I Ashutosh Jain mob no -0 9815981577 & 9815981576 regular user of Airtel since last 10 years of Postpaid sim.. But from last 1 year we are facing network problem at # 106 Sec 25 Panchkula.

On raising a complaint with airtel on Oct, 2014 i got a confirmation that they had registered my complaint and had confirmed a new boaster will be placed in my area is planned but after 8 month there has been not even a single percentage's improvement despite so many complaints., it has been extremely poor.

Please solve the problem otherwise customer was going to another network
sahilmehta

Jun 16, 2015

Airtel Broadband Fraudness

My airtel broadband Number (0184-4034040),1.5months before,I gave a request with a local airtel executive(9896278130) to decrease my plan from 2800 to 800. Last month when bill is generated then 3000rs bill is coming ,when I ask to airtel executive then he said your next plan is working in this month because its works on billing cycle,but this month same 3000rs bill generated.who is responsible for this? Now I ask to executive he makes execuses.I mention executive contact number also.Airtel Internet service is good but executive is worst in karnal.I am now disconnecting broadband and suggest dont use this type of cheap mentality persons's service.
tanusehgal

Jun 9, 2015

fraudness

Plz help me any person has airtel no of delhi has fraud with me of rs 56000. Plz help me to catch him his no is 8130310206
No one help to me plz provide call details of this no for catch him
dinesh gangwar

Jun 2, 2015

3G net essus

I am using 3G data card form long time. but from some time to not getting 3G net speed. i have complaint 2 time but my problem is not resolved.
complaint number: 5053092468000 ,2060176364000
my 3G sim number: 9650599263
Jitendra Prasad

May 31, 2015

3 g service

Using 3g sim no. 9801607964 for the last fifteen days. yours is now the worst network in this area . Your workers in this area are not
sincere to the customers and also to the company . Due to worse network connection I could not avail the benefit of your service
even for five minutes in my tablet. I hope you will correct the wrong in your system urgently to retain the customers in your company .
Jharia in the district of Dhanbad in the state of jharkhand is badly affected by network problem and needs immediate solution . Thank you.
prnm11

May 25, 2015

recharge successful but balance not showing

Airtel is such a repeat offender in the matters related to online recharges that one should simply use number portability services and switch to another service provider. Having received the message of successful recharge transaction, I'm still waiting for it to show in my balance. What's the point in getting an online recharge done when one continues to remain helpless with zero balance? I mean that's the purpose of online facility...to enable people with no balance to get a recharge as quickly as possible so they may remain connected. But the failure of airtel simply defeats the purpose of this facility. I'm not sorry to leave airtel after being a customer for 12 years.
Rxravi

May 18, 2015

Balance Deduction

Dear.
Team.
I am not subscribed any app services.and my balance has been deduct in my account if Rs20..my Airtel no is 9958122874..
So I have requested you to please refund my balance..or you have not refund my balance so last option is that I am port my number any other network .
Please look into the matter .
Ravi Kumar
Mobile No: 9958122874
swadeepsharma

May 17, 2015

Speed

Please Increase your 3g Speed No one can differentiate your 2g and 3g internet. mostly people in jammu find it wastage of money to activate airtel 3G so please increase it because its also very expensive as compared to others so please provide us good speed

Swami Shukdevanand Saraswati

May 15, 2015

change postpaid into prepaid

I want change my postpaid plan into prepaid.there for I apply ON DATE-02-05-2015with all doucoment and useschargeRs520+200=720.Nearestshowroom give me a sim no-8991540115241349641.IMSI NO-405540124134964.But not get any response.I request you as soon as give help me.Thank you for it. my no-9935026955.
palashmo

May 15, 2015

Network issue

I am Palash Mondal, my Airtel no. is 9748115481, having extreme issue with network from last 24 hrs. Every time its showing emergency calls. it is very disturbing and unfortunate to experience such things with Airtel who claims the strongest network service among others. Hope the issue will be solved immediately.
Raj2003

May 9, 2015

roaming pack not activated

We recharge ph 9760433903 Rs 34 for roaming transation ID is 14312296511636 date 10/5/15 time 9:17:35. But Airtel Customer care say no recharge at this no . My balance are deduct every time, please solve my issue. thanks
jyothy krissnan

May 7, 2015

Extra More Call Charges & Incoming Calls also Charging

Sir / Madam
i am Jyothy Krissnan I am using Airtel Mobile no 9944703717 from 25.03.2008. the last three Mobile Bill Charges was Very High amount Near 500.00 before i am using mobile bill
Rent 249 plus service tax only. But now a days last three month bill near 500.00 example.5.04.2015 to 15.04.2015 i am using limited calls only , but raising many more calls. and
Incoming calls also charging . please very your records and avoid misused calls.
SR.JYOTHY KRISSNAN
F- 3 HOSING UNIT VARAGANERY TRICHY -620008.
LALIT MUNDHARA

May 6, 2015

ABOUT THE NETWORK PROBLEM OF AITEL IN KOLKATA

DEAR SIR,
I M HOLDING 15 CONNECTION OF AIRTEL AS A CORPORATE PLAN, IN MY PLACE THERE IS NO NETWORK OR LESS NETWORK AVAILABLE THAT IS OF NO USE EVEN I CANNOT CALL OR CANT RECEIVE CALLS. I M LALIT 9831366294
I HAVE COMPAINED SO MANY TIME FROM MY REGISTERED MAIL ID BUT NO ACTION HASS BEEN TAKEN, AND I HAVE RECIVED A CALL FROM NO. +91 8130793524 THEY ARE SAYING THAT OVER THERE CONNETION IS MAXIMUM THAT THEY CAN GIVE.
THERE FOR YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK OVER MY PORBLEM.
THANKING YOU
indoriaishish

May 2, 2015

non payment of cheque

I dropped a cheque to Airtel outlet at sector 11 Rohini Delhi on 26.4.2015 but till now payment is not deposited in account. My mobile no 9650046011 services of outgoing call already barred by company and outlet authorities saying they have no responsibility regarding the cheque payments.
Now my no is not working I am facing too much problems please shoutout the problem and punish the company if anyone can ask Airtel how much time they will take to update payments
Singla RN

Apr 27, 2015

balance deduction

my airtel mobile no is 9068570000 i recharged for rs 500 on dated 10-04-2015. on dt 23-04-2015 my balance was nil hardly i had used rs 120 than same day 23-04-15 i recharged again for rs 500 on dt 27-04-15 balace found rs nil hardly i used rs 50. the company is doing fraud and 420 with my balance please help me to get my balace back.
trilochan1971

Apr 25, 2015

Wrong information regarding the special recharge benefit

I have recharged on special recharge of Rs.65/- through internet where it shows that local airtel @ 1p/sec; other local + std @ 1.2p/sec for 84 days. After recharing SMS comes to my mobile no. 9955583972 that only validity : 28 days, benefits : Local mobile calls 40p min.

This is severe theft by Airtel.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO.
varunsareen22

Apr 9, 2015

Internet si pathetic now

Hie Sir,

I have been following airtel customer care executive(s) for my non working of internet. In my office in Noida sector-62, the airtel internet on my phone is so pathetic that i feel like throwing away my phone due to this. They kept on saying to me that chaneg your SIm or change your phone. I have done with both the things but still the internet is not working. I don't know what to do with this airtel internet.

I have tried porting my number once and then i got an executive call that from now i will not be facing any issue with internet but still the problem persists.

Please advice.

armssonar

Mar 26, 2015

DEAD FOR NET

This is to inform you that I am a honourable customer of Airtel since last so
many years but from past so many months its being terrific to use Airtel
services
WE ARE NOT SATISFIED OUR LOCAL AIR TEL INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
MY AIRTEL BROADBAND IS NOT PROVIDE SPEED AS WELL AS THY PROMISE TO GIVE
WE AQRE ANIMATION ACADEMY IN DHULE REGION. WE REQUIRED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR FILLING ONLINE FORM. SO WE GET INTERNET BROADBAND CONNECTION FROM LOCAL BROADBAND SERVICE PROVIDER NAMED AS HANUMANT SAI DHULE (MAHARASHTRA) WITH 2Mbps BUT SINCE PLAN BUT SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS INTERNET SPEED IS NOT AS PER PLAN. AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER IS ALSO NOT TAKING CARE OF THIS.
SO KINDLY REQUEST TO DO THE NEEDFULL
N.manohar

Mar 25, 2015

BROADBAND AND LANDLINE DEAD

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

AIRTEL BROADBAND IS DEAD FROM MORNING.THIS IS FOR OFFICE USE PLEAS RECTIFY. IT IS VERY URGENT. KINDLY PLEASE VERIFY COMPLAINT.

COMPLAINT NO :- 54465984
ADDRESS :- NO:240,NEHRU BAZAAR MAIN ROAD
OPPOSITE TO MARAN MALIGAI,
AVADI , CHENNAI-54
LAND LINE NO: 044-42848029

FCI RECRUITMENT - on line registration
    my S b i a/c no 33740024139 maine atm visa card se payment...
    Hathway cable - sun network is blocked from 1st july
    MY CARD NO:0000 8209 2644 I PAID CASH RS:435 ON 20th JUNE...
    BillDesk/Aircel - Aircel
    Hi kumaronnet@gmail.com Thank you for reaching us at...
    kotak mahindra old mutual life insurance limited - removal of pan no in irda portal
    I had taken a insurance licencence from kotak, march 2013,...
    BSNL Mobile - Unwanted BT messages
    I am getting unwanted BSNL BT messages .Some time messages...
    mdu - b.sc grand total and degree not received till the now
    sir, i have passed my B.Sc examination in 2012 but till...
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear sandusingh, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    aircel on line recharge - Aircel
    Hi ritoo, Thank you for reaching us at Social...