Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

faisal rumane

Sep 13, 2014

NETWORK PROBLEM

i am here to register complaint about airtel network in my area (address:shelter park,sector 10,kharghar.navi mumbai 410210)atleast from one month,my signal strength is continuously varying from 1to 5 signal bars &even though if i get full range my calls are droping.i have 4 airtel no.s in 4 diffrent handsets,they all have the same problem.and one more thing that i observed is that network problem is only one side of my building where my flat is located,i registered complaint in customer care(121) about it 3 times (1st compl:07-sep-2014,2nd compl:10-sep-2014,3rd compl:13-sep-2014),they all say that your problem is been solved in 72hrs but nothing happend yet except message about complaint ref.no,this is really frustrating situation now!!what should i do??please do somthing about it. complaint ref.no:COGCL20907333604 RECEIVED ON 7 SEP 2014,AND CINDL20910278116 RECEIVED ON 10 SEP 2014
srsubramanian

Sep 13, 2014

non activating the new sim card for new connection of mobile for airtel mobile services

This is to draw your attention towards the way Airtel company treats their
customer.

it is very much regretted that still the activation to new sim card mobile no 9663850903 is not made by your good airtel service provider in spite it was informed by your customer desk at the time of booking the sim card, that the activation will take 4 hrs. but it was falls promise.I I have made the payment of Rs.300 on 12th sept 2014.

then on 13th by 11.30 am your representative visited my place for verification purposes of my genuinity. He was informing that with one hrs time he activate the mobile, but it was falls promise again

today 13 th i have called the Airtel Exclusive Store Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075 people 8105724999 at 19.18 hrs, the person attended the call assured me with two minutes he will revert back, but failed to do so.

also today i have called the Airtel Exclusive Store Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075 people 9972743225 at 16.48 hrs, 17.26 hrs, 18.17 hrs every time the person attended the call assured me with two minutes he will revert back, but failed to do so.

This has been ridiculous.This is too stressing for me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Send Flowers, Anywhere, Anytime
ORDER NOW >>
Hi Mr Subramaniam,
Download Justdial App and Win an iPad!! Click here*
Please find below the information you had requested:
Airtel Exclusive Store | Rate This
Address: #14/1, Ground floor, Next to Ganesha temple, New Thippasandra Main Road, New Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075
View Map
Mobile: (+91) 9972743225, (+91) 8105724999
Email: praveen.p@airtel.com
Website: www.airtel.in
Please rate 'Airtel Exclusive Store' after your experience, click here.
We hope the above information is in line with your request.

Kindly feel free to search for more information on www.justdial.com or call
on +918888888888.

Team Justdial
JustDial story in FORBES Magazine

Click here to share your views about JustDial
About Us | Free Listing | Advertise | Success Stories | Testimonials | Media | Careers | Reseller
Copyrights 2013. Just Dial All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contest terms
yaminigaur

Sep 12, 2014

fraud service

there is a number 400481172 which is using airtel caller tune service. the problem is that it is providing false information of free service. once u choose the service it charge u heavily.the call came to me on 12 sept, 2014 at 3:51 pm. the man on the phone was providing some free caller tune service. i told him i don't need the service at present. he said that the service is available for only some special customers due to which i chose the service & the it charged me Rs 280. i have already registered the complaint on Airtel (ref no. OT091200095)
please take some action, block the number maybe, or at least create awareness.
bindhuj

Sep 12, 2014

winning lotary from airtel

1 week ago at 7 pm I got call from Airtel office that my number is selected from kon banega crorepati I win 25 lakh rupees.
a person from Airtel office Mr. Ram senha (Supervisor) who call me next day that I have to deposit 15 thousand rupee for government tax . But they give me account in the name of Kanda shamy, so that I have to pay 15000/- tax to air tell to receive my winning amount. ( And also I got lottery number in 4 digit number) they tell me not to show this number to any other.

I request head of Airtel officer if it is there let me know. And I didn't delete that message .

bindhujemty@gmail.com
meet6

Sep 7, 2014

AIRTEL IS A CREEPY COMPANY.

AIRTEL IS A CREEPY COMPANY.

BEWARE SAVE YOUR MONEY.

SERVICE IS LOW.

BILLS ARE MANIPULATED.

CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE ARE CHEAP AND IDIOTS.

THE SAME WORDS ARE FOR ITS OWNERS CEO: Christian de Faria
Founder: Sunil Bharti Mittal
pind balluchi

Sep 5, 2014

Re- activation of airtel no. 9900075649

Hi Sir,

This is to inform that since one month, my no. 9900075649 was blocked for re submission of documents. I visited the brigade road store. firstly they asked for all documents which got from Head Office. After 10 days they say it is not possible. U need to get in my personal documents, after which i still did not get. After which they said the sim cost is 25 K, if u want that u have to pay 25 K, Than they said once again to submit company documents. They assured after one approval the sim will be activated, min 24 hrs- max 72 hrs. They did not get the approval becoz their manager is on leave. Since 2 weeks he or she is on leave. The name of the manager is Prarit Agarwal and the staff are Neeraj & Sunil. Is there no second in command if the manager is on leave. Please advice, becoz that sim is company and known to all. Importance is high. My no. is 9886429028. Email id is bangalore@pindballuchi.com
nallajerladurgaprasad

Sep 3, 2014

not working the airtel phone no

The airtel phone no is not working even after payment please respondas fast as possible because it very important for calls
jagadamba Mills

Aug 25, 2014

Suspention of serivvce

The Nodel Officer,
Air Tel,
Hyderabad

Sub:- Submission of Documents-Regarding

We like to inform that we are using the airtel mobile services since
last ten years having the mobile services on the nos 9849999980/81
82/83/84. in my company name Jagadamba Mills, Kothagudem
suddenly service on the no 9849999981 was stopped for want of
some information. How the Airtel is providing the service since
last ten years with out any information on the above nos. Further
we had already intimated the office that any matter for the above services
to be mailed only
So will you first clarify why the service on one no 9849999981is
suspended and all other nos are active.
Any how the information required was submitted to your Airtel office at
Kothagudem.
Now we want to know the irresponsible disconnection of service
for one no. so that to unable us to decide to use your mobile service
in future.
If immediate reply is not received with the reasons of suspension service
We will change the service providers
This is for your kind information
For Jagadamba mills
Durgashanker sarada
Partner.

Copy to the chairman,
AirTel India
RAMESH K TIWARI

Aug 16, 2014

NEW MODEM INSTATATION

I am airtel net user for five years using BSNL modem. now i have purchased new N150 Wireless Adsl2+ Modem Router DGN1000, black from shop airtel order no 013734146855001 and this modem is to be installed but i am not getting any support from airtel shopee please do the needful.

R K TIWARI
rmanikoth

Aug 14, 2014

Erroneous charges to prepaid currency

I found that the last 2 times that I recharged with Rs.201/- the balance depleted rapidly after making very few calls. This had happened with the recharge done prior to this too.

Had talked to a manager this afternoon & she finally said that there was a technical issue & a senior manager would call in 4 hours.

I have not received a call yet.

Please see that the erroneous charges is credited back to my number 9845092161,
without me taking it to the Consumer Court.

If you are doing this with a million customers that would be a lot of money !

Rajeev Manikoth

Bangalore
RoshanJadhav

Aug 5, 2014

Pathetic Service and arrogant customer care

Hello Sir,

My name is Roshan Jadhav and my mobile no is 7387060919

I was travelling to Kashmir and punjab in the month of may, before i called up customer care to confirm the roaming charges, they said their wont be any charges. In the month of june i have been charged with 400-500 roaming charges because of which i did not made the payment.

I got an call from Miss Sheetal on 27 June 2014 from Collection agency situated in Malad from no 8450977811, She asked me to pay Rs 500 immediately and promises to refund rest amount. I did my payment but refund was not given and same has been charged in the next months bill with other charges.

I called up today on Aug 5th, 2014 again at 12.15, and explained the scenario to her and she was very arrogant to me and disconnected my call 4-5 times without any intimation.

I called up Airtel customer care on 101 wherein i had spoken with Mr Abhishek Gopale, he said we dont have authority to reverse those charges and currently no seniors are available on the floor, how airtel is not keeping backup of seniors on the floor during the day, he confirmed to arrange callback from his senior Priya.

What should be done now????? do i have to discontinue with the all services of Airtel (mobile, datacard, DTH)... Please suggest.

Roshan Jadhav
renopath

Jul 28, 2014

change of phone number

This is from renopath, Center for renal and urological pvt. ltd

We have shifted from TVS coloney, Anna nagar west extn., chennai 600 101 to AL-190, 1ST STREET, 12 MAIN ROAD, SHANTI COLONY, ANNA NAGAR, CHENNAI – 600 040.
We were assured that the phone number 42818522 would not change.
However, today airtel has given a new number 044-42014743. This is causing a lot of inconvenience to us.
Kindly ensure that were are alloted the old number 044-42818522.

anila
8939587195/8939587185

gdfg

gdg

number 9908088080

Ihave Been using your airtel no 9908088080 since 8 years .This no is known to entire countryof incomtax officials ,friends and relatives. My no was disconnected due unforeseen circumstances .On 28-11-13 I have paid the amount airtel office Tirupati bearing receipt no 7232. The staff working in airtel mr. sheriff informed me that no will be activated in 24 hours as the days passed into months, no sign of getting activated my no .Due to my father seriously ill I couldnot go personally to airtel office to know the status. Several of my calls from my other no did not responded by your staff. One day when I went and SERIOUSLY ASKED why my number has not been restored ,the entire truth cameout putting blame on eachother that my no 9908088080 has been given to Warangal person in Telangana.
Ihave informed this to mr. jagadeesh in the month of January 2014 from that day till date he is informing me I was intouch with party moreover he has not paid the amount and he got connection with my amount and told sujatha staff of airtel to return the amount. Believing their words I took the money. NOW mr. jagadeesh telling there is balance amount pending. Iwas shocked to hear from him and I questioned him first why the money has been returned back . He has no answer.I request to take actionon this person and restore my no9908088080 otherwise I am going to take legal course
swapnil desale

Jul 24, 2014

network problem

network problem from 10 to 13 days for all AIRTEL users at rangehill khadki- pune - 411020.. actualy 0 network at this place, i also giving complaint for the issue. customer care & airtel gallery is not cooperating to solve this problem. i think portability is best solution foe the problem.. please solve the problem otherwise customer was going to another network
thanks- k. v. desale
pothuraj

Jul 19, 2014

sim card failed

Dear sir my sim no is registration was failed .so please reactivate the no. The Mobile No :9940731135 . How can do reactivate my mobile no so please accept my complaint and rectify. Thanking you sir
raveendra reddy koppula

Jul 12, 2014

network reception

network reception
My number is 9867407145
Good afternoon,
this is to bring to your notice the poor network reception in my area, the network is so bad i cant make any calls Please As early As possible
Shakeel Ganie

Jun 27, 2014

Undo delay in activation of MNP

i have submitted a form regarding MNP 20 days ago, and the form seems to have been standstill since. neither i could recieve any message or phone call from your esteemed network till date so that i could have known the status of my request.further, UPC Code which i have provided is VJ 314846 and is valid till 29-06-2014.

I hope my request will be soon taken into account.
shitanshu8800

Jun 24, 2014

about hack my atm card (big problem)

sir, i have one call through airtel network number and telling me about my ATM card number and said that your pin number has been changed, number is 8016468927, please do action fast if u do't give me satisfied soluiton than i'll complain to india best website for hubbies that, i telling u because your network related you caller,, if u won't give me right solution than i'll complain to other and problem become your company and i am using also one airtel number and you have file of that number and check who's that and tell me full information fast
tobhatta

Jun 24, 2014

Airtel.3G Dongle.SimCardNotActivated

Hi ,

Myself Tonmoy Bhattacharya,Staying in Chandivali,Mumbai ,Purchased a 3G dongle online on 17th of June,2014.

The Guy who came for the Document Collection.Took 1.Address Proof(Passport)/PanCard 2.Rental Agreement Papers. He verified it and COLLECTED 4300 IN ADVANCE FROM ME.but till now THE CONNECTION IS NOT ACTIVATED.NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE RENT AGREEMENT PAPER IS NOT REGISTERED.

AND THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY ALSO.PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS..I AM CHASING THEM FROM PAST 4 DAYS.NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT RENT AGREEMENT IS NOT REGISTERED ,JUST TELL ME THE WAY SO THAT THEY CAN REFUND MY MONEY.

THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE EVERYDAY LIKE THIS.THIS CAN HAPPEN AND HAPPENED WITH MANY CUSTOMERS IN PAST OR FUTURE LIKE THIS...

THEY ARE EARNING FREE MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS..AND MAKING PEOPLE FOOL.

PLEASE HELP AND SUGGEST ME ON THIS.

contact no-08011542397
s k gara

Jun 22, 2014

request for call logs

i have lost few important numbers.it would be very helpful if you produced all list of last month.
i just recieved a call from you but you ended it abruptly.please help.
phone number : 7033405584
mail id : sravangara@gmail.com
vizz.bob1

Jun 11, 2014

2 connectionAirtel mobile Network

Mobile #9036336111 Please save my family from Manoj Kumar he is from Airtel Network team, He is a Gunda appointed by Airtel if anyone complaint against network. I have given complaint against network, I am facing from last 3-4 months on my 2 Airtel number. No Network, Call drop voice break no voice, My Mobiles mostly shows out of coverage area when someone call our number. I am Paying bill of 1500/- or 2000/- every month and suffering this problem.

Manoj Kumar from mobile number called my wife and was asking about network problem, my wife told him that the tower is 200-300 meter away from my house still not getting network. He said you have already given complaint before do not give any more complaint, we will fix the tower issue in 6-8 months. My wife said we are paying lot of money to 2 Airtel mobile and also 4G 2 connection on both we are facing network Problem. We will be going to Consumer court for this. He started threatening my wife. Why you want to go to consumer court, disconnect Airtel and all. Why giving complaint again and again.

My wife started crying because of his threatening on call and disconnected the call. When I came home my wife told me all this I started calling Manoj Kumar. He didn’t pick the call from my mobile. After some time He called again on my wife’s number not my number.

When Manoj Kumar heard my voice he got angrier and told me that I told everything to your wife. Now don’t give complaint to airtel. I said I am paying a lot why I will not give complaint and who are you to stopping me to go to Consumer. He started misbehaving with me, Manoj Kumar said I took this personally now if I have to lose this job I am ready to loose job from Airtel but I will not leave you. I am Pandit from UP and you do not know UP people we don’t leave anyone. You are facing problem with Airtel. You disconnect Airtel connection. More than 100 Customer everyday says that they will go to Consumer Court if they will go to Consumer court, the Airtel Company will be closed. You cannot do anything Sit quite disconnect your Airtel connection.
He has given Life threatening call, I want written letter from Airtel, He can harm my family he told my wife that I know your address and I know when you stay alone at home.
vizz.bob1

Jun 11, 2014

Airtel mobile Network

sivakrishna9177

Jun 10, 2014

FIXED LINE NEW CONNECTION

Respected sir
This is T.V.sivakrishna from ammerpet,HYDERABAD. As i am in need of new connection of airtel fixedline and i have given my proofs and three monthes advance also to them but there is no responce from them and they are not lifting there mobile.
as i have submited on 08-jun-2014, they have told that by 9-june it will be completed and no responce from them. devandra has taken my proof and told me his mobile no which he has gave me is 9059337313

MCD - west Delhi - Horticulture Land Abuse by temple in C2C, Pocket -2 Janak...
    Illegal Encroachment of Horticulture Land and Chopping of...
    Ibps - Forgot to print out application form
    Sir I have applied for IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV 2014. but i...
    BSNL Landline - Land line dead for last two months
    Advocate .Balakrishnan Eradath Rappal, P.O....
    Ibps - APLLICATION FORM
    Dear sir/madam i applied for IBPS clerical exam 2014(CWE...
    Electricity - rude and bad behaviour of customer representative as well...
    i had called up your help line today now to register a...
    Tiny Tv - WHO WANTS TINY TV RETURN
    Listen Everyone Who Wants return of tiny tv please...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Stray dog menace at Electronic City
    Hello Sir, The menace caused by stray dogs have...
    freecharge.in - Recharge Query
    Sir lost month I was recharged bsnl data card with rs 140...
    MICROMAX A100 - service extremely bad
    Hello sir, here pratigya singh from varanasi . I deposited...