Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

cm varma

Aug 1, 2015

signal complaint

Worst Network being indian network and no.1 it was not providing good signal in the city limits. im residing at 6th phase,kphb,hyderabad im not getting a single point in home to make a calls i should go forlong and make a calls but here other networks are working well ........because of this issue i raised a complaint on airtel but they they didnt rectified and because of this issue many of my friends shifted to vodafone and im also planning to shift to other network other than airtel
sandeepkothari

Jul 28, 2015

Poor Connectivity and poor signal strength

I am using Airtel Mobile service since last 1 year and I am facing poor signal strength of Airtel Mobile service in my home and Office at both places. But Airtel Appellate shows his inability to improve it. My Mobile details are as below

* Your complete address and landmark: Location one near IFFCO Colony Gurgaon and Location 2 Near Paras Hospital Gurgaon
* Duration of problem: All Time (Some places)
* Handset: Samsung Galaxy Note-2 and Samsung Galaxy S3
* Number of signal bars on your handset (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) : 0,1
* SIM number: Not know
* Error message: no massage only signal strength reduce till 0 signal and not able to access 3G connectivity
* Duration of problem: Repeated question
* Alternate Number: 8586967337
* Your location: Location 1 77A Sector 18 Near IFFCO Chowk Gurgaon (HR)
Location 2 C-35A Ground Floor COSMOS Floors Ardee City Secto-52 Gurgaon (HR)
Esha87

Jul 24, 2015

Harassment and data integrity

I am an airtel user and have been receiving really obscene calls from airtel executives to pay my last month's bill. They used my call details to pick a number from my recent list and called my relative !!! For a bill of 2313 airtel would stoop so low!!! Not Only this the executive used statements like " Chor hain..payment nahin kiya..raat ke do teen baje tak baat karti hain aur payment nahin kiya!! " it's a shame that airtel is involved in such activities and have such employees . I am thinking of filing an FIR as now I'm really worried about my personal data that these people have.
guptamadhur90

Jul 19, 2015

Network Issue not getting resolved

Hello

My connection of number 9972490274 is lost since 17/07/2015 and complained to their customer care number of times.Everytime they are telling the issue will get resolved after few hours but there is no answer.Even I mailed them to their mail id 121@in.airtel.com but there is no response frm them.

Please look over the problem
Manu Kapila

Jul 18, 2015

EXCESSIVE DATA USAGE

In the last two months we have tried everything possible from changing the passwords, changing the router wifi devices and even going to the extent of formatting every machine that is connected to the wifi.

The usage issue has still not been resolved and perhaps I have a feeling that there some thing more to it than what meets the eye.

Imagine from a 10/15gb usage a month it went to 30gb and 40gb.

Post the discussion with you we then went ahead and changed the package to 80gb as we could not find the reason for the excessive usage. It was thought it's prudent enough to enhance the limit.

Now comes the shocker - since the 80gb was activated in 5 days 25gb is consumed which means in a month we would be crossing a 100 GB limit.

I think the problem lies some where deep inside AIRTEL system which is oblivious to the normal eyes of the routine maintenance and support people.

The only way this can be resolved if this is circulated massively and other unsuspecting customers join hands.

I would thus like you to help me getting a u usage data for the last 12 to 24 months so that I can take this up with TRAI and other online forums. The second option would be to cancel the connection and take a connection from some other service provider. Which then would be unfair because I know a few more people who the unsuspecting fallouts of Thai excessive u suave which they have not done.

I don't think the routine team has a handle or even knowledge of what's going on.
mauji

Jul 15, 2015

POOR SERVICE

I PURCHASED AN AIRTEL ABOUT 2 MONTH AGO WITH ID 3016803089, THE WORKER OF COMPANY NOT INSTALLED IT PROPERLY. AFTER MAKING MANY TIME COMPLAINT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL..NOW I ASK THE COMPANY TO SOLVE OR CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY AMOUNT WHICH IS BALANCE , BUT THEY ARE NOT READY FOR THAT ALSO. I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT A COMPANY LIKE AIRTEL MAY BE RUDELY WITH THE CONSUMER .

MANOJ KHURANA , HO NO D-303 , PALM RESIDENCY, KARNAL ,HARYANA MOB . 941600005
SreeRam999

Jul 14, 2015

auto renewal

with out any intimation,my permission from my airtel ac they deducted 51 rupees..... because hello tunes auto renewal...i dont want discuss with you.... wrost services
avneet1234

Jul 11, 2015

Airtel Internet pack

I have recharged airtel internet pack 1GB on 5th July,15 but without using internet, It has been finished with in 1 3 days.
I need my data at any cost because I know i have not used internet. It is a pathetic customer care.
No Etiquette to talk to customers even supervisors also.
I need my internet pack.
avneetkohli1987@gmail.com
md.sajid

Jul 7, 2015

Change in Bill Plan

Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly request you to solve my problem,that my Airtel plan has changed and my
net is not working,Internet in included in my 199 CUG Corporate plan.so please solve my problem why my internet working.as soon
as possible.My Postpaid No is 09958993509.
pratik_sinha17

Jul 4, 2015

Incorrect bill

I am not using Airtel SIM from the month of March 2015. It is a prepaid SIM which I took from one of the store. I have realised that I am getting bill on my email id which I have never

used.Infect I paid an amount in march. I can see a bill of 5421.97. now. I have left India on 28th Feb 2015.

I am not in India and My family member are getting threatening calls and they are misbehaving on calls with my family member. This is the number from which he is calling 7835804564.

I would request if this can be stopped immediately by the company.... They are harassing everyone who is close to me.

I do not have problem paying the bill but this are incorrect and made by the company.

So kindly look into it. you can reply to me on Pratik_sinha17@hotmail.com
Alka Punn

Jul 3, 2015

Complaint of Airtel network

Hi I don't know how are you going to help me but I thought to give it a try.. I got airtel number 3 months ago. Before taking number I asked them about their network in my area and they promised to provide network booster for that.. But after taking this connection it's been three months I don't get network in my flat. It's irritating me a lot.. I complained airtel n number of times however they didn't help me with anything yet.. I'm getting charged a lot every month.. They won't even compensated this.. I am missing so any important incoming calls.. I am unable to do any outgoing call.. I want to change this network and airtel had their rules in this too. Please help me out of this situation.. My number is 8588878512
mallikaBj

Jul 3, 2015

Disconnect airtel broadband

I have been in touch with airtel team ( different people) on twitter for diconnectc of my broad band connection for landline no 080-41462017 as I will be out of station

I have not got closure state on same

i am recieving call from 7353615379 employee id 249889 (lakshmi P) is calling for payment of my 2 months outstanding bill !! I am surprised with the call for 2 motnhs bill
She doesnt even have back ground of my complaint
Agent was so rude , it was a collection call.

Guys , if you have time resolve my query and collect ur outstanding dues .

Disgusting to see this customer service from Airtel
STatkar

Jul 1, 2015

Airtel Mobile Poor Customer Care

I have called customer care on 1st July 2015 to ask regarding special offer and call rates, I questioned to Customer Care Executive i.e. Do you have any low call rates plan for maximum validity? I got answer we have only Rs. 69/- plan that reduce call rates for per second 1.2paisa and valid for 22 days. Again I question is there any plan for long term he was answered arrogantly. And I ask question "Why other companies has different plan & Why don't you have?" He was answering arrogantly, and We stopped conversation and he put my call besides So I disconnected it. That executive cut my Rs. 101/- from my balance I saw it in the morning and When I called again to Customer care they said you press some buttons for 3G pack but don't use internet on my cell then why do I activate it? I asked them this question he said it happened from your end. So now to Whom do I contact? I think Airtel should look into it and check there customer care center.
Lokesh 78

Jul 1, 2015

Very poor network

Dear airtel I am using 3 prepaid no. But at residense no one working all
the time it tells (all chanelles are busy),some times I need very urgent/important calls I could not take incoming and outgoing both. This thing very crazy and so irritating ,Iam facing this problem from 20 days. I complaint to customer care 3-4times but I did not get solution yet so far.
Kindly help me. My mobile no. 9717877721 9971565383 9650113748 my id is sanger978@gmail.com

best regards

Lokesh
karthickammu

Jun 30, 2015

I LOST MY NUMBER

Dear sir.,

Here karthikeyan from cuddalore , Tamilnadu..
My number is + 91 98 94 54 70 28

Last 10 years am using this number. Am came for business purpose to Saudi arabia. Last 2 years am roaming here. Last 1 week before i receive 1 message from airtel . you not recharge your number its deactivated. I try to recharge via PAYTM.. Its under Processing..But recharge not successful.. Now showing my number MM#2. I lost the signal sir.. i registered this in all the bank related accounts.Without this number i cant do anything more.I try to get this number its going to failed.

Sir i hope your understand i need this number sir.. please sir am requesting you .( Post paid also no problem sir) . I ready to pay penalty also sir..

Am eagerly waiting for your reply sir.

ALTERNATE CONTACT NO . S.BALAJI 9787108868
muthumalar

Jun 23, 2015

Balance Deduction

Dear Airtel,

There is a balance deduction my mobile number 9600017277 for Rs.10, Please refund the deducted balance at the earliest. This is happening frequently without downloading any new services. If this happens again there is no other option of changing the number to other network.

Also the customer care is not responding properly.

Muthuraj Ponnuchamy
ghugtyal

Jun 21, 2015

network issue

This is to inform you that I Ashutosh Jain mob no -0 9815981577 & 9815981576 regular user of Airtel since last 10 years of Postpaid sim.. But from last 1 year we are facing network problem at # 106 Sec 25 Panchkula.

On raising a complaint with airtel on Oct, 2014 i got a confirmation that they had registered my complaint and had confirmed a new boaster will be placed in my area is planned but after 8 month there has been not even a single percentage's improvement despite so many complaints., it has been extremely poor.

Please solve the problem otherwise customer was going to another network
sahilmehta

Jun 16, 2015

Airtel Broadband Fraudness

My airtel broadband Number (0184-4034040),1.5months before,I gave a request with a local airtel executive(9896278130) to decrease my plan from 2800 to 800. Last month when bill is generated then 3000rs bill is coming ,when I ask to airtel executive then he said your next plan is working in this month because its works on billing cycle,but this month same 3000rs bill generated.who is responsible for this? Now I ask to executive he makes execuses.I mention executive contact number also.Airtel Internet service is good but executive is worst in karnal.I am now disconnecting broadband and suggest dont use this type of cheap mentality persons's service.
tanusehgal

Jun 9, 2015

fraudness

Plz help me any person has airtel no of delhi has fraud with me of rs 56000. Plz help me to catch him his no is 8130310206
No one help to me plz provide call details of this no for catch him
dinesh gangwar

Jun 2, 2015

3G net essus

I am using 3G data card form long time. but from some time to not getting 3G net speed. i have complaint 2 time but my problem is not resolved.
complaint number: 5053092468000 ,2060176364000
my 3G sim number: 9650599263
Jitendra Prasad

May 31, 2015

3 g service

Using 3g sim no. 9801607964 for the last fifteen days. yours is now the worst network in this area . Your workers in this area are not
sincere to the customers and also to the company . Due to worse network connection I could not avail the benefit of your service
even for five minutes in my tablet. I hope you will correct the wrong in your system urgently to retain the customers in your company .
Jharia in the district of Dhanbad in the state of jharkhand is badly affected by network problem and needs immediate solution . Thank you.
prnm11

May 25, 2015

recharge successful but balance not showing

Airtel is such a repeat offender in the matters related to online recharges that one should simply use number portability services and switch to another service provider. Having received the message of successful recharge transaction, I'm still waiting for it to show in my balance. What's the point in getting an online recharge done when one continues to remain helpless with zero balance? I mean that's the purpose of online facility...to enable people with no balance to get a recharge as quickly as possible so they may remain connected. But the failure of airtel simply defeats the purpose of this facility. I'm not sorry to leave airtel after being a customer for 12 years.
Rxravi

May 18, 2015

Balance Deduction

Dear.
Team.
I am not subscribed any app services.and my balance has been deduct in my account if Rs20..my Airtel no is 9958122874..
So I have requested you to please refund my balance..or you have not refund my balance so last option is that I am port my number any other network .
Please look into the matter .
Ravi Kumar
Mobile No: 9958122874
swadeepsharma

May 17, 2015

Speed

Please Increase your 3g Speed No one can differentiate your 2g and 3g internet. mostly people in jammu find it wastage of money to activate airtel 3G so please increase it because its also very expensive as compared to others so please provide us good speed

Swami Shukdevanand Saraswati

May 15, 2015

change postpaid into prepaid

I want change my postpaid plan into prepaid.there for I apply ON DATE-02-05-2015with all doucoment and useschargeRs520+200=720.Nearestshowroom give me a sim no-8991540115241349641.IMSI NO-405540124134964.But not get any response.I request you as soon as give help me.Thank you for it. my no-9935026955.

Delhi Jal Board - water bill not received
    iam ashok oberoi r/o bq77 2nd and 3rd floor.of shalimar...
    340023 - antar jatiya vivah Protsahan rashi
    Respected Sir, I want to know about that antar jatiya...
    121---in.airtel.com - 9981751783
    DEAR SIR plz internet charges no pay to me.aapke castmer...
    Karbonn Mobiles - Karbonn registration problem
    How to register karbon server plz explain?
    mywallet---mobikwik.com - My account has been blocked
    my account has been blocked please reactive soon as very...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - MARKSHEET MISSING
    RESPECTED SIR, MY NAME IS NITIN KHANDELWAL SON OF SHRI...
    188702 - Deduction of amount from my sbi accaunt soo refound my...
    Hi All, i have places an order of Reebok shoes with...
    Panasonic Eluga A - blank display
    Dear sir/madam, I'm returning my Panasonic Eluga A...
    SBTET.A.P - provisional issue
    Good morning sir vaagadevi collage was sent the memos for...