Airtel

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

Ashok Mitra

Sep 1, 2015

4G is not working

I have change my 3G with 4G sim on sunday at around 4.00PM,but still now is not signal found .3G sim is closed at that day.I am faceing lot of problem because of i have only one phone.so please do the need full as soon as posible,Thanks and regard.Ashok Mitra(my phone no is 9971801570)
rahull89

Aug 30, 2015

call and sms services are barred.

Hello, my prepaid airtel mobile no is 9022460910.
Its ougoing and incoming calls are barred and stopped as well as sms services from few days. I have also informed 121 many times and also visited airtel gallery but none were able to solve this problem.
Please activate its calling services and sms services.
Sarvgun Deep

Aug 25, 2015

Issue a new sim

My airtel no is 9779897555. Mera SIM damaged ho gya .so SIM issue ke lye model town Ludhiana brance gya .. Muje Kaha gya stock nai hai .. Muje next week bulaya Mai next week gya . Bt Muje fir Kaha gya SIM ka stock nai hai .. Muje Kaha gya post paid le lijiye. What is this Ager stock nai hai to post paid Kase ??? Maine 5 to 6 times visit kiya Bt Muje harassed kiya gya. Mai evening 7:45 gya Muje Kaha gya morning Aye.. I asked Muje SIM mil jaega? Bt bola gya morning pta lgega..
They talk with me very rudely... .Mai airtel ke saath ab or nai rehna chahata .
I want to port my number.
Unless please resolve my complaint..
My contact no is 9646118755
RajeswariS25

Aug 25, 2015

about service

with out any intimation,my permission from my airtel ac they deducted 15 rupees.3 times.... because glamour zone auto renewal...i dontactivated any package like glamour zone, .... wrost services

airtel no: 7708790441
ramyarohini

Aug 23, 2015

3G Activation

Hi, I have recharged for 2G pack on 18th Aug 2015, I am regularly using this 2G, but yesterday (23-8-15) I have received one msg, 3g Plan is now activated on your airtel mobile, Without my knowledge its activated, according to my 2G pack, my validity of pack expiry should Sep-21st 2015, now only my Balance Available MB is around 480. Pls deactivate the 3G Plan. Pls do the needful. its waste of everything, we are recharging for one month pack, but 3G will use that MB in one day only.
Snketh

Aug 20, 2015

not responding properly by the airtel customer care

I'm Sanketh from Mysore, as I have called to airtel customer care by 9980561007, the person who had spoken to me was reacting very rude and was not responding to my point. so plz take this in mind and take severe action on that person
Mkpk

Aug 19, 2015

My sim is blocked is not required for outlet sim

My sim is plocked but not required for outlets
harish gaud

Aug 14, 2015

Not solving my issue

my airtel no 9871600345 not solving my issue
venkatashivareddy

Aug 14, 2015

network problems

Network to bad in my location. I can give complete all ready but no responsible. I can wait sum days not rapidly. I can give complete. Really to bad
mesunil1

Aug 8, 2015

THe poorest Service and complaint understanding

I booked my number under MNP portability from Airtel Sim -Delhi to Airtel Hyd with no 9810145893 on 21st July 2015 , The request got completed on 31 July 2015,But from that day neither my previous sim worked nor the new one is working ,Today is the 8th day for this , I am running behind the representative, visiting Airtel centers ,calling customer cares but every day I get same pathetic response that its database issue, and will be resolved soon. I dropped mail to there nodal officer and customer care,But these fools said me to restart fone and insert that sim again and again,then somone called me and said ,call 59059,i clearly told them that Sim is not detected by the fone so how should i call any no ,there is no option there to select network. but i dont understand why these fools try to apply same solutions evrywhere. I am so pissed of because of this issue but then these fools dont listen to my complaints.I would request evryone never ever go for airtel,there are better services in market... Once i get this resolved i am sure will change my no and all other nos in my family to some other service provider..Thanks to MNP
asvinig

Aug 5, 2015

network improper

I am using airtel from last 6 years, but for the last one month network is not responding properly - 50%. Sometimes I get & sometimes not.I hope the nearest tower might have been removed or load more. My exact location is 3 rd stage, BEML Layout (behind Balakrishna Rangamandira).
Mr. Ram Kumar

Aug 5, 2015

Netwok Problem

I am employee of Banaras Hindu University and now i am user of Airtel Prepaid number, few days ago i port the Aircel Prepaid number to Airtel Prepaid for better Network, but i found very bad Airtel network in BHU Campus, please rectify this problem as soon as possible.
likhita

Aug 3, 2015

careless against customers

Actually i lost my mobile and lost my airtel number too so went to apply for duplicate sim. what they are thinking about customers we are not your servants. we people are irritated because of your irresponsible staff. they even dont know how to deal with customers. they are behaving as if we are working under them.
nareshp

Aug 3, 2015

Broadband cancellation

I have applied for broadband connection and paid amount of INR 3,808.00 at SADGURU COMMUNICATIONS (May 04, 2015; 18:18:30 hrs.) for six months package. After two days executive confirmed there is no feasibility in my area, the amount payed will be refunded in few days.

Its been longer period still waiting for get Cheque from airtel deparment.

Please suggest me whom to contact to get the same.

Sadguru Communications

3-83 B2 BETWEEN POCHAMA TEMPLE and AMBEDKAR STATUENIZAMPET VILLAGE NIZAMPET ROADHYDERABAD- 500072
Pincode : 500072

Naresh P
sanjeevsolanki1986

Aug 2, 2015

Airtel not working anymore

hi, i am a airtel user and i am using corporate plan from my company side but from 45 days , it didn't work specially in my area firstly but now if i am going anywhere it sucks
the airtel showing their incapability & its more than worst .
I regularly follow up to their nodal officer and appellate authority but they didn't respond and no any improvement.
Even in my phone signals are coming properly but call not made, voice is always breaking (so ultimately to connect one call i have to make 6-7 call to compete my talk).
Please suggest me what should i do and to whom i complaint which make some serious action to these bloody airtel people who are playing with customer emergencies conditions and doing nothing their problems...

sanjeev singh
cm varma

Aug 1, 2015

signal complaint

Worst Network being indian network and no.1 it was not providing good signal in the city limits. im residing at 6th phase,kphb,hyderabad im not getting a single point in home to make a calls i should go forlong and make a calls but here other networks are working well ........because of this issue i raised a complaint on airtel but they they didnt rectified and because of this issue many of my friends shifted to vodafone and im also planning to shift to other network other than airtel
sandeepkothari

Jul 28, 2015

Poor Connectivity and poor signal strength

I am using Airtel Mobile service since last 1 year and I am facing poor signal strength of Airtel Mobile service in my home and Office at both places. But Airtel Appellate shows his inability to improve it. My Mobile details are as below

* Your complete address and landmark: Location one near IFFCO Colony Gurgaon and Location 2 Near Paras Hospital Gurgaon
* Duration of problem: All Time (Some places)
* Handset: Samsung Galaxy Note-2 and Samsung Galaxy S3
* Number of signal bars on your handset (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) : 0,1
* SIM number: Not know
* Error message: no massage only signal strength reduce till 0 signal and not able to access 3G connectivity
* Duration of problem: Repeated question
* Alternate Number: 8586967337
* Your location: Location 1 77A Sector 18 Near IFFCO Chowk Gurgaon (HR)
Location 2 C-35A Ground Floor COSMOS Floors Ardee City Secto-52 Gurgaon (HR)
Esha87

Jul 24, 2015

Harassment and data integrity

I am an airtel user and have been receiving really obscene calls from airtel executives to pay my last month's bill. They used my call details to pick a number from my recent list and called my relative !!! For a bill of 2313 airtel would stoop so low!!! Not Only this the executive used statements like " Chor hain..payment nahin kiya..raat ke do teen baje tak baat karti hain aur payment nahin kiya!! " it's a shame that airtel is involved in such activities and have such employees . I am thinking of filing an FIR as now I'm really worried about my personal data that these people have.
guptamadhur90

Jul 19, 2015

Network Issue not getting resolved

Hello

My connection of number 9972490274 is lost since 17/07/2015 and complained to their customer care number of times.Everytime they are telling the issue will get resolved after few hours but there is no answer.Even I mailed them to their mail id 121@in.airtel.com but there is no response frm them.

Please look over the problem
Manu Kapila

Jul 18, 2015

EXCESSIVE DATA USAGE

In the last two months we have tried everything possible from changing the passwords, changing the router wifi devices and even going to the extent of formatting every machine that is connected to the wifi.

The usage issue has still not been resolved and perhaps I have a feeling that there some thing more to it than what meets the eye.

Imagine from a 10/15gb usage a month it went to 30gb and 40gb.

Post the discussion with you we then went ahead and changed the package to 80gb as we could not find the reason for the excessive usage. It was thought it's prudent enough to enhance the limit.

Now comes the shocker - since the 80gb was activated in 5 days 25gb is consumed which means in a month we would be crossing a 100 GB limit.

I think the problem lies some where deep inside AIRTEL system which is oblivious to the normal eyes of the routine maintenance and support people.

The only way this can be resolved if this is circulated massively and other unsuspecting customers join hands.

I would thus like you to help me getting a u usage data for the last 12 to 24 months so that I can take this up with TRAI and other online forums. The second option would be to cancel the connection and take a connection from some other service provider. Which then would be unfair because I know a few more people who the unsuspecting fallouts of Thai excessive u suave which they have not done.

I don't think the routine team has a handle or even knowledge of what's going on.
mauji

Jul 15, 2015

POOR SERVICE

I PURCHASED AN AIRTEL ABOUT 2 MONTH AGO WITH ID 3016803089, THE WORKER OF COMPANY NOT INSTALLED IT PROPERLY. AFTER MAKING MANY TIME COMPLAINT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL..NOW I ASK THE COMPANY TO SOLVE OR CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND REFUND MY AMOUNT WHICH IS BALANCE , BUT THEY ARE NOT READY FOR THAT ALSO. I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THAT A COMPANY LIKE AIRTEL MAY BE RUDELY WITH THE CONSUMER .

MANOJ KHURANA , HO NO D-303 , PALM RESIDENCY, KARNAL ,HARYANA MOB . 941600005
SreeRam999

Jul 14, 2015

auto renewal

with out any intimation,my permission from my airtel ac they deducted 51 rupees..... because hello tunes auto renewal...i dont want discuss with you.... wrost services
avneet1234

Jul 11, 2015

Airtel Internet pack

I have recharged airtel internet pack 1GB on 5th July,15 but without using internet, It has been finished with in 1 3 days.
I need my data at any cost because I know i have not used internet. It is a pathetic customer care.
No Etiquette to talk to customers even supervisors also.
I need my internet pack.
avneetkohli1987@gmail.com
md.sajid

Jul 7, 2015

Change in Bill Plan

Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly request you to solve my problem,that my Airtel plan has changed and my
net is not working,Internet in included in my 199 CUG Corporate plan.so please solve my problem why my internet working.as soon
as possible.My Postpaid No is 09958993509.
pratik_sinha17

Jul 4, 2015

Incorrect bill

I am not using Airtel SIM from the month of March 2015. It is a prepaid SIM which I took from one of the store. I have realised that I am getting bill on my email id which I have never

used.Infect I paid an amount in march. I can see a bill of 5421.97. now. I have left India on 28th Feb 2015.

I am not in India and My family member are getting threatening calls and they are misbehaving on calls with my family member. This is the number from which he is calling 7835804564.

I would request if this can be stopped immediately by the company.... They are harassing everyone who is close to me.

I do not have problem paying the bill but this are incorrect and made by the company.

So kindly look into it. you can reply to me on Pratik_sinha17@hotmail.com

tikona - HARASSMENT BY TIKONA ND HALAI ADVOCATE
    Sir/ Madam, BAN NO 123917751 SERVICE ID 1112322827 I...
    Godrej - Godrej Airconditioners
    Godrej appliances are useless. They make very bad quality...
    Indian Railway - NOC for Passport
    In December 2014 I (Ashok Kumar Sharma SSE/RS/NZM) applied...
    Vodafone India - Worst Customer care system
    I am continuously giving emails to Vodafone Customer care...
    Zee Marathi - Band kara ya serials
    1. Honar soon 2. Ka re durava 3. Nanda saukhyabhre Ya...
    CD Deluxe - Not Received Noc
    RESPECTED SIR, My name is Rajeev Kumar ,I GOT A TWO...
    BSNL - My phone not working since 29th Aug2015
    My phone is not working since 29 th Aug 2015,. I informed...
    Rediff Shopping - Product not working
    Dear all I purchased a Pen camera which was not working...
    SBI Credit Card - Pathetic phone services
    Hi, I am Sunil Sharma one of the SBI CC users. I have...
    niit - Placment ragard
    i joined NIIT indore race course road for PGPIT-BI course...