Airtel

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Airtel

May 19, 2011

message sending failed

messages are not sendind

May 18, 2011

CRICKET SCORE

Dear Team
My name is Ankit Rihal my cell no. 8968383979
I have been receiving cricket score update from AX543212, I even complete about it to the airtel costumer care to stop the cricket score updates but there is no response from them and it is highly irritating as it drains down the battery of my iphone 4 as it keeps popping on every 15 minutes .. and this is a very small issue but i have faced issue like this with the same company airtel where they were charging me 30 everyday on my other number 9935150394 saying i am downloading game from airtel live..

despite being a mobile app developer i have full technical knowledge as to what i am doing and moreover no app can be downloaded on an iphone from airtellive and on top of that i never open it for a fact .. i stopped all the services but again after 2 - 3 days it wud start 30 ruppeess everyday .. .

this time if this does'nt get solved i have thought of moving on to a higher level and consulting legal advice for the same as that would give me some mental satisfaction as well ..

I want to stop the cricket score updates

May 18, 2011

Broadband Discontinuation

I am continuously requesting airtel for disconnection of my airtel no:0172-4621416 since 7.5.2011 as they are not in a position to transfer my airtel connection to new location. At last on 15.5.2011, I wrote to airtel at 121@airtel.Co.In to disconnect my connection as I do not want want to continue using airtel services due to poor customer support. I made more than 10 calls to airtel customer care but their executives are not able to give satisfactory answers. Moreover I was put on hold for about 4 minutes while contacting to their punjab circle nodal officer's phone on 18.5.2011 at around 2.00 pm.
Further, I informed them that I have left the address registered with airtel and if my connection is not discontinued immediately, I would not liable to pay any biils/ Dues to airtel. If any misuse of this connection happens, it would be the legal obligation of airtel only.

Please help to get rid out of this and my airtel connection be disconnected immediately.

kuldeep singh.
0172-4621416

May 6, 2011

Dear Customer (amanjeetsingh1063),

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. Our team will contact you soon to resolve your query.

May 6, 2011

Dear Customer ( kuldeepiitjee ),

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 2 May 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com

May 5, 2011

Dear Customer ( kuldeepiitjee ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 2 May 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

May 2, 2011

CHEATED BY SALESMAN & COMPANY

airtel company is the worst service provider.Iam using landline no-0172-4511986.initially i was cheated by salesman.now company is not listening in spite of sending so many complaints.my STD is not working.

Apr 26, 2011

Dear Customer (kuldeepiitjee ),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Apr 22, 2011

Dear Customer (kuldeepiitjee ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 17 April 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

my contact no is 9781574569

No Transfer of Postpaid to Prepaid number since more then 1 month

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 April 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

CHEATED BY SALESMAN & COMPANY

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 17 April 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Apr 18, 2011

No Transfer of Postpaid to Prepaid number since more then 1 month

On 19 March,2011, I submit documents at Air-tel Dealer Office sector 37 Chandigarh to Ms Dimple for the transfer of my Air-tel postpaid number to get converted into pre-paid. My number get disconnected since then. It was told to me that the number will be active on 21 March,2011 by max.But number didn't get active as it was showing SIM registration failed.

I visited again Airtel Dealer Office sector 37 Chandigarh, at that time Ms Dimple said it will be active in 48 hrs as she need to update the documents.I left for the time promised.

As still it was showing SIM registration failed, I visited Air-tel Dealer Office sector 37 Chandigarh on 24 March,2011. There I was told to meet Ms Suhani as Ms Dimple had left. Ms Suhani checked the status of my connection and told me that my number is updated as pre-paid in the system but need to change the SIM. I again submitted the document for the SIM change and was told to wait for 24 hrs for new SIM activation. I left for the time promised.

As still it was showing SIM registration failed, I visited Air-tel Dealer Office sector 37 Chandigarh on 26 March,2011.Again Ms Suhani told me to wait for 24 hrs as documents still not updated in the system. I left the premises.

As still it was showing SIM registration failed, I visited Air-tel Main Office sector 35 Chandigarh on 2 April,2011. Their executive took my address proof photocopy and said your number will be active in 24 hrs. I again left.

As still it was showing SIM registration failed, I visited Air-tel Main Office sector 35 Chandigarh on 6 April,2011. Their executive promised me that it was final 24 hrs for activation of your SIM, if still its not active,please call at no. 09878434865(Mr Amitabh/Jatin) for complaint. I left the premises.

As still it was showing SIM registration failed, I called at no. 09878434865 and talked with Mr. Abhishek on 15 April,2011. I again explained everything and after that he did a conference with Ms Suhani that why the number is still not active. In that conference she said that she had already updated the doucments and sent further for confirmation and SIM will get active on 16 April,2011.

As still it was showing SIM registration failed, I called at no. 09878434865 on 19 April,2011 repeatedly but getting no response.

Please I want my number to be active as it was shared with banks, employee, relatives, friends etc

Apr 17, 2011

CHEATED BY SALESMAN & COMPANY

Iam using airtel landline and broadband no-4511986.
1.initially I was cheated by their salesman by saying that this connection is free and Ihave to pay only 500 which will be adjusted in my next bill.once the wiring was done this person asked me to pay for phone and modem.when I REFUSED and thretened for complaining to company.this fellow agreed to give me modem free of cost,which till now he has not given.
2. the phone was installed on 23/3/11 but till now its STD facility is not working.filed so many complaints,frustated,as Ihave to pay the bill without using phone.

Apr 9, 2011

Dear parteek sawhney,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 29 March 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com.

Apr 7, 2011

Dear Priyanka Aggarwal,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Apr 1, 2011

Dear Priyanka Aggarwal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 29 March. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Mar 31, 2011

BALANCE DECDUTION

This is to inform you that your concern listed 29 March. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mar 29, 2011

Incorrect balance deduction

I am Priyanka Aggarwal using Airtel Prepaid Connection from almost 1 year. I was really happy with the services but from the past few days my balance is being deductedwithout any reason. I have been receiving different messages saying that my money is deducted for activating different packages & downloading different stuff from airtel but i have not done any such thing.
1st message i received on 26th mar where Rs 99 were deducted from my account for downloadingdirt Bike Africa from Airtel. i have not downloaded it.
2nd message i received today where Rs 3 were deducted from my account mentioning the use of WC video pack subscription from airtel. Again i have not used any such pack.
3rd message i received today for renewal of tadkalivesubscription charges from airtel, Rs 20 have been deducted from my account.

And most pathetic I am not able to get in touch with airtel call center. This is really pathetic.

Mar 29, 2011

dear sir,
my name is parteek sawhney and my no is 919878202413.
on 28 and29 march 2011 my balance was deducted twice in a day . first time of Rs.30 and next day Rs. 81 after complain to customer care they told me that they are going to return that amount within 2 hour. but they have not returned yet, they are not responding correctly.

Mar 18, 2011

Airtel Mobile

This is to inform you that your concern listed 15 March. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Mar 15, 2011

Airtel Mobile

I am using airtel mobile service. Recently i faced one problem for not providing services even after charging money. after many calls, where i had spend lots of money i recieved a call from service provider as i made a complaint in consumer forum.the matter was sorted out and money was refunded, however no compensation for harassment.Recently on 13 Mar 11, i recieved one message," thanx for downloading i hate love stories..... and u have been charged 30 Rs. I was shocked to know that i ve been charged for something i ve not asked for and even i ve not recieved. i called up last known no of airtel customer care but recieved no response. i had a word with two executives one was mr manoj and second name i don't remember.still no response. I ve spent atleast 8-10 Rs talking to them but i feel they are reluctant in helping the customers. Is this the kind a best service they claim. I want my money to be refunded alongwith compensation.

Mar 14, 2011

Dear Abhineet,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 9 March 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com.

Mar 14, 2011

vulgar hello tune subscription with consent

This is to inform you that your concern listed 9 March. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mar 9, 2011

vulgar hello tune subscription with consent

I have written with consent in subject but it should be without consent.Sorry for inconvenience

telebuy - speaking abuse to the customer
    hi this is prabhu, ceo and co-founder of AET , from...
    telebuy - against your staff
    hi this is prabhu, ceo and co-founder of AET , from...
    http://www.megatypers.com - Suspended
    Megatypers: Falsely accused of intentionally typing images...
    326751 - Recharge Through SBI Insta Pay
    I hav recharged airtel mobile number through sbi...
    Ibps - CHENGE OF EXAM CENTRE
    Hi please respond to my msg. i am manya kiran from...
    Bajaj Finserv - I request to register my complaint then close my account...
    I have a Bajaj finance Loan for my computer and I pay that...
    paytm recharge - recharge in queue for 25 days now.
    i have complained repeatedly to care paytm... it has been...
    JAGUAR SANITARY FITTING - Flush not working
    Need maintainance work done on the flush. The flush has...
    S Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. - Fraud Job Consultany
    The S Consultany Services Pvt. Ltd. Is an unscrupulous Job...