airtel online recharge

Puducherry

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel online recharge

nilman65

Aug 24, 2016

Recharge not done

recharge through my airtel app not done

Amount - 145.00
mobileNo: 9730121120

app installed on mobile : 9766128593
Kabichandrachristian

Aug 23, 2016

Money deducted from bank account but no recharge to my mobile

Rs. 249 deducted from axis account but no recharge to mobile no 9862713102. I give my details below the massage which i received
Your airtel mobile 9862713102 online recharge txn ID 160823986781 of Rs 249.0 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference.
Siva varma

Aug 21, 2016

airtel money not loaded

i have tried recharging my airtel mobile with 200 rs. but the transaction failed, still the amount got deducted from my account.
Transaction id: 160822480993
Ynitin370

Aug 21, 2016

Rupees cridited

I recharged 6GB 3G/4G rs.955 data from my my Airtel account. The rupees are deducted and do not recharged give me refund Otherwise I go to police station .

Nitin Yadav

Ynitin370@gmail.com
dsc007

Aug 19, 2016

Amount deducted from bank but no recharge received

I made online transaction of Rs. 299 to recharge airtel mobile no. 9958061707 through my SBI account, yesterday I.e. on 19.08.2016. Bank has deducted the amount as the transaction was successful but no recharge has been received. The transaction reference is as under: please refund the amount

GSBI4689604671IG0COAFMU8

D S Chauhan
9711993501
dschauhan.cbi@gmail.com
Jeanette Hmar

Aug 19, 2016

airtel recharge through online,transaction failed but amount deducted

Few minutes ago i try to recharge my prepaid airtel twice (8732077641) through airtel online recharge..but both are transaction failed but the amount rs.169 has been cut for both the recharge...please help...
I delete the first recharge massage whichever is cut from my debit acc..but i got the 2nd masage...while i try to recharge it says transaction failed..
""Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 519XX9887 for a purchase worth Rs169 on POS 470000000218906 at www.airtel.in txn# 964611.""
This the 2nd massage that recieved which shows the amount has been cut...

PLEASE REFUND THE AMOUNT RS.338 IN MY DEBIT ACCOUNT...PLEASE
raghu0305

Aug 18, 2016

money deducted but recharge failed

I have recharged for 3g/4g airtel mobile internet, amount has been deducted from bank account but recharge is not done..

Called customer care since 2 days but not yet answered my call. its happening repestedly.

One more thing is for broadband/fixed line, i have requested through online, after that got a call from airtel team and they took address details from me and they told that network feasibility is available. airtel representative guy came home and collected documents and amount(extra 100/-) and went off.

he told within2 days it will be done, but nobody came,no call answered, finally customer care i have called and got informed that there is no feasibility in my area.

This is soo worst thing happening, no responsibility taken by airtel.

Mobile calls get failed frequently and mobile internet is so worst.its so horrible using airtel
Suriya m

Aug 18, 2016

Deduction of but no recharge

I have recharged my number for 193rs. The money has been debited from d account but I havnt received my recharge yet
P V R Reddy

Aug 15, 2016

airtel data recharge amount deducted but data not added

I have recharged the mobile 9177146361 with data plan of 1GB 3g/4g 28 days for Rupees 259/-, amount is deducted from the account but data to that no is not added.
okyea

Aug 8, 2016

money debited bt not recharged

Your airtel mobile 7093550366 online recharge txn ID 160808921879 of Rs 200 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference. Can u plz help me
rubalsood

Aug 4, 2016

I recharged for Rs.100 through airtel online Money debited but not recharged
Money debited but not recharged mobile number 9736223838 on 25/07/2106 . Message will come Money is deducted from my bank account but, no balance is seen when checked.. Plz do the needful or refund the money as soon as possible.And call to Airtel customer care he suggest me to wait for 3rd august your money will credit to your bank account.. but on 29th july i change my prepaid no. to postpaid because i have to go to jammu as there is prepaid no. is not working. today when i call to airtel customer care for that he behave very rudely and says that firstly you have to come to preapid then we will working for the same. and he said you have to wait for some days for amount credited to bank account and after that you have to convert prepaid to postpaid.. such a bad reply from his side and in last he said what u wanna you can but we will not help for the same..

rubalsood@gmail.com
ravinderkaur

Jul 29, 2016

I recharged for Rs.119 through airtel online Money debited but not recharged
Money debited but not recharged mobile number 9891694728 on 29/07/2106 at 03.30. Trans ID : 160729162258. Message will come Money is deducted from my bank account but, no balance is seen when checked.. Plz do the needful or refund the money as soon as possible.

ravinderkaurkar@gmail.com
hari vasikarla

Jul 29, 2016

BEWARE OF SPAM CALLS

DEAR USERS

USERS OF COMPLAINT BOARD ARE INFORMED TO BEWARE ABOUT THE SPAM CALLS AND MESSAGES TO THEIR MAIL IDS AFTER REGISTERING COMPLAINT IN THIS SITE.

PLS DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY ONE AND DISCLOSE THEIR ACCOUNT DETAILS & DEBIT/CREDIT DETAILS. I AM GETTING NO OF SPAM CALLS......THIS IS FOR THE INFORMATION OF GENERAL PUBLIC...
hari vasikarla

Jul 28, 2016

Money debited but not recharged

I recharged for Rs.193 (national roaming pack) through airtel online recharge to mobile number 9618252937 on 28/07/2106.. Money is deducted from my bank account but, no balance is seen when checked.. Plz do the needful or refund the money as soon as possible..

My payment details are:

hari9vasikarla@yahoo.co.in
rky1978

Jul 27, 2016

Money debited but recharge is not done yet

I HAVE MADE A AIRTEL RECHARGE OF RS. 50 ON 27-07-2016, PAYMENT WAS SUCCESSFULLY DONE, BUT NO RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE AND NO TALKTIME HAS BEEN CREDITED TILL NOW.

MY AXIS TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER IS 1607271447030FA1CC74

Airtel prepaid no - 7800600285
MRP - Rs. 50

Receipt No. - 1607271447030FA1CC74
ramsairam

Jul 27, 2016

airtel prepaid recharged not credited

Tel 9840516839 Prepaid Airtel Mobile

Recharge for Rs 235/- done on 25th July 2016 debited at my bank account but not credited on phone

Done thru: Platform: Easy Mobile Recharge

I had paid Rs 235/- through my State Bank of India net banking on 25th July 2016 as recharge amount for tel 9840516839. This was duly debited in my State Bank account Transaction Ref No IGOCKEQAM7 for Rs 237/- on 25th July 2016.

The amount has not been reflected in my phone and I request you to kindly verify this. If this cannot be routed to my phone I request you kindly give refund of the amount .

I look for ward to your kind reply to my e mail:

subsairam2002@yahoo.com

Jaya Ramanathan Tel 9840516839
Raj Bali

Jul 26, 2016

recharge

99588-17388 - I HAVE MADE A AIRTEL RECHARGE OF RS. 50 ON 10-07-2016, at 9.29 pm PAYMENT WAS SUCCESSFULLY DONE, BUT NO RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE AND NO TALKTIME HAS BEEN CREDITED TILL NOW.
CS PRIYA AGARWAL

Jul 25, 2016

RECHARGE DONE, PAYMENT DEBITED FROM SBI ACCOUNT, BUT NO TALKTIME CREDITED

I HAVE MADE A AIRTEL RECHARGE OF RS. 200 (FULL TALK TIME PLAN) ON 25-07-2016, PAYMENT WAS SUCCESSFULLY DONE, BUT NO RECHARGE SUCCESSFUL MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE AND NO TALKTIME HAS BEEN CREDITED TILL NOW.

MY SBI TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER IS GSBI4630188354IG0CKEESG8.

MOBILE NO. 9045333375
EMAIL ID: cspriyaagarwal94@gmail.com
PRIYA AGARWAL
CS PRIYA AGARWAL

Jul 25, 2016

RECHARGE DONE, PAYMENT DEBITED FROM SBI ACCOUNT, BUT NO TALKTIME CREDITED

MY SBI TRANSACTION REFERENCE NUMBER IS GSBI4630188354IG0CKEESG8.

MOBILE NO. 9045333375
EMAIL ID: cspriyaagarwal94@gmail.com
ANusuya K

Jul 24, 2016

Money deducted but recharge not done

My HDFC bank account was deducted when I tried to recharge for Rs. 230, at 8.20 p.m, but the transaction seems failed. Please do the needful. My Ph number is 9840571289 and the transaction number is 160724925414

Anusuya
ARNABGOGOI

Jul 24, 2016

Received recharge done message but amount not credited.

I have recharged my phone with online recharge option with an amount of Rs.230 at 02:59 PM. Money has been deducted from my sbi net banking account but recharge was not done, Kindly either recharge my phone or refund the amount.
My Phone No: 9560228737 TRANSACTION refrance no IG0CKBHHZ5
Amount: 230 Rs/-
sanju204

Jul 23, 2016

for recharge but not done

I have recharged my phone with online recharge option with an amount of Rs.86 at 08:35 AM. Money has been deducted from my sbi net banking account but recharge was not done, Kindly either recharge my phone or refund the amount.
My Phone No: 9805316062 sbin debit refrance no .GSBI4625899000IGOCJWIZO4
Amount: 86 Rs/-
Bloomingdale

Jul 22, 2016

Received recharge done message but amount not credited.

My mobile no: 8978567873.

On July 21st 2016, I recharged for 3G net balance of Rs.259/- through airtel mobile app with the Trxn# 620311114742.

I received a message that recharge done and money was cut from my account no. and it is not credited yet.

But when I used the net , my main balance Rs.100/- was cut and I'm shocked.

Please look into this issue.

Thanks in advance.
Debananda Soibam

Jul 20, 2016

Money debited but recharge is not done yet

A sum of Rs.153 is debited today from my sbi Account by doing recharging through sbi on line of my phone no.8974501982 .The transaction no is IG0CJ0DAJ3.But recharge is not done yet .
Please recharge as soon as possible or refund the amount to my account .
With warm regards
Soibam Debananda
Jayavel16

Jul 20, 2016

Recharge amount not credited

My airtel prepaid number is 9789020919. Today (21/07/2016) i recharged rs 30 using airtel.in website, the recharge is not done but the amount is debited from indian bank account. Kindly credit the amount.