airtel online recharge

Puducherry

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel online recharge

shilpashainy

Mar 24, 2015

amount debited but recharge not done

Hi my no is 9980569386 and I have done my recharge of Rs 70 from airtel.in site through standard chartered bank it was failed after amount deduction.then again I have done 50 & 50 rups 2 tyms from my sbi bank tat also happens failed. Till now the recharged amount has not been credited back. Please do the needful for the same.

shilpa
mithleshsingh

Mar 24, 2015

money not refunded

i recharged my no. 8827615459 with rs. 100 top up recharge with net banking. i didnt get the recharge but a message saying that it has been initiated . so i called the service center and they said my money will be refunded in 2 days. its been more than 5 days and it still hasnt refunded.
Venkatesh

Mar 23, 2015

Net pack complaint

On March 23rd 11:30 AM, I have recharged 102 Rs(2G internet pack)/- amount through my Paytm account, recharge was successfull...but when I connect the net in mobile, it is deducting the amount from my mobile balance instead from net pack. something is wrong with pack.

please refund my 102 Rs/- asap

Venkatesh
indiraw

Mar 16, 2015

2G BALANCE RECHARGE UNSUCCESSFUL

i tired to recharge 2g of rs 176rs on my airtel no 9989489254. recharge was not done due to technical problem but money got deducted. i tried for 2nd time. but same thing occurred and again 176rs is deducted. when will my money get credited back???? . i lost 352rs transaction Id.316527687 time:13.39, & transaction id.316543536 time:15.33
SATHYAVATHI KRISHNAPPA

Mar 9, 2015

Recharge unsuccessful

Rs.201 is debited from my SBM Account towards recharge of mob.no.9740405468. . But recharge is unsuccessful. Please look into the matter and see that the amount is credited to my account.
Sathyavathi
My email id Sathyavathi_s@yahoo.com
Mob No.9008927961.
Ansari Ahmad

Feb 28, 2015

Amount Deduction

I recharged Airtel Rs30/- on 28-2-15 Amount debited from My sbi online Account But but not recharge my phone
Please check and refund my Amount.
my phone number = +91-9650311136
transaction reference no.: 05550370226284IG00QZOUA8 TRANSFER TO ON 28/02/2015

Ahmad
Rajeeb Lochan

Feb 28, 2015

Money debited by airtel for online mobile recharge but recharge unsuccessful.Money not refunded.

Rs.449/- was debited from my Bank of India a/c.by Airtel for online recharge of my mobile No.8583807948 on 24.01.2015,but neither recharge successful nor airtel refunded money amount Rs.449/-.I need immediate refund of the said amount of Rs.449/-.
anirao26

Feb 27, 2015

Balance Deducted but phone not recharged

I recharged my phine using my credit card. The balance got deducted bu the phone was not recharged. Phone number -9945196379.
Kindly fix this issue asap!

Anirudh
shubbham.agarwal@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2015

recharge unsuccessful, balance deducted

i have recharged my mobile no. 8826787236 with rs 250/- and amount has been deducted from my account but recharge is unsuccessful. please rectify this asap.
chandrajyothi

Feb 25, 2015

recharge unsuccessful

i have recharged my mobile no 9959426817 with roaming pack..money from my bank account has been deducted but the recharge amount was nt successful..plzzzz do rectify dis and credit the amount back to my account a sum of 79 rupees.contact no s 7259649658
chandrajyothi

Feb 25, 2015

recharge unsuccessful

CS1991

Feb 24, 2015

recharge failed

I recharged Airtel Rs 20/- on 23-2-15 Amount debited from My sbi online Account But recharge was unsuccessful so, please check and refund my Amount.
transaction reference no.: IG00QJDRK6 FOR Rs. 20 ON 23/02/2015
praveenkumar7

Feb 23, 2015

Recharge issue

I recharged Airtel 3g date plan Rs 45/- on 23-2-15 Amount debited from My sbi online Account But recharge was unsuccessful so, please check and refund my Amount.
Madhavi shinde

Feb 23, 2015

Recharge failed

I recharged the mobile full talk time no-7387817875 of Rs.120/- through PNB NEt banking on dated 23/02/2015 at 2.55 P.M.

Money was debited but recharge was unsuccessful. Please suggest me how can the mooney will refund in my bank account.
vijayagarwal.79@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2015

amount wrongly deducted

My airtel no. Is 9955133551 the company activated the service Imlee wap weekly service and deducted Rs. 21.00 from my main balance without my consent. Please stop the said service immediately and refund the deducted amount asap.
vishnuvardhank

Feb 19, 2015

Airtel online net recharge deducted amount has not credited back.

My Airtel net no.is 8179231152 and i have done my Net recharge of 449 prepaid net recharge online through SBI Net banking two times(to Transfer INB Bharti Airtel-Reference no.IGOOPTKSH8 for Rs 449 on 17-02-2015.It was failed after deduction.I was done second time Reference no.IGOOPVHZY3 for Rs 449 on 18-02-2015.Again it was failed after deduction.Till now the recharged two amounts(449+449) has not been credited back.Hence,I request you credit my amounts as soon as possible to my Account no.30090463979.
kimpchc

Feb 17, 2015

fraud /conman

fraud /conman
hiee guys!!! i want this to viral everywhere-----i had posted a complaint a few days ago about my phone not being recharged even after my back account was debited of the money. I did this hoping i could get my 101 bucks back! But there are a few shameless indians who try to look for these kind of opportunities to loot people who are in need. I came one across suck who tried to take advantage of this situation by calling me up and asking for my card details and telling me that he will get the money refunded.His number is 9793319904. i knew from the moment he called and spoke in a suspicious manner that this man was a conman. Now i will get his details and make sure contact the police ,track him down and file a case of attempting to fraud my debit card!! He may evn discontinue his number. But i can still find who the number is registered under and sue him. I have the call recorded as well.

So please guys dont post any of your complaints here. This site is just a mockery of your helplessness and a way to loot you further.
rinurynelle

Feb 17, 2015

amt debited/recharge not done

I had top up 3G INTERNET recharge my airtel mobile no. 9975756508 through my standard chartered debit card . The same top up was done through airtel website. Though my bank account has been debited Rs 101/- ,the INTERNET recharge has not been credited till now. I would want the deducted amount be refunded to my SC account.Kindly look into the matter. My email is RINURYNELLE@GMAIL.COM . ONLINE RECHARGE TXN ID:359216
Balamurugan69

Feb 16, 2015

airtel online recharge amount debited but not recharged
online airtel recharge unsuccessfull My Airtel Mobile No is 9600467595. I recharged the mobile of Rs.66/-(Full taktime) from Debit Card of Indian Bank dated 14/02/2015 at 08.54 P.M. Money was debited but recharge was unsuccessful. Please do the needfull.

my mail id :chennaibalamurugan@gmail.com
hndipa

Feb 13, 2015

My Mob. No 9967280491
Recharge Amt 25/- on Dt 09/02/2015
har203

Feb 12, 2015

online airtel recharge unsuccessfull

online airtel recharge unsuccessfull My Airtel Mobile No is 9601126240 . I recharged the mobile of Rs.126/- from Credit Card of HDFC Bank dated 18/01/2015 at 07.52 A.M. Money was debited but recharge was unsuccessful. Please do the needfull.
Kipgen

Feb 9, 2015

Amount deducted balance not received

Subject: Amount deducted balance not received

Hi my Airtel no is 9777764356 and I have done my recharge of Rs 140 with prepaid mobile recharge online [https://pay.airtel.com/online-payments/prepaidResponse.do] through SBI internet banking [to transfer INB Bharti Airtel - Reference no: 05304566706237Ig00OVSWG3 - transfer to 31970620859 State Bank of India O]. It was failed after amount deduction. Till now the recharged amount has not been credited back. Please do the needful for the same.

nitishkumar84

Feb 7, 2015

Amount deducted balance not received

Hi my no is 9006334118 and I have done my recharge of Rs 306 with roming tarrif from airtel.in site through standard chartered bank it was failed after amount deduction.then again I have tried with lowest amount of Rs 4 same thing happens failed. Till now the recharged amount has not been credited back. Please do the needful for the same.

Regards. .Nitish Kumar.
Suresh Varman

Feb 7, 2015

Recharge failed

Hi, my number is 9944708863, I have done airtel online 3g data recharge of Rs.449, TXN ID: 207905759, on 7-feb-2015 through SBI bank online recharge, and the amount has been debited from my bank account, but recharge for my airtel number was not made. Please refund the amount at the earliest.

suresh varman
PADMANABHAIAH

Feb 5, 2015

amount debited but recharge failed

on 05-02-2015 at 02;55:38 I have done recharge for Rs.500/- to my phone No.9845464d279. My account at S B M (transaction No.IG000KGAV9) debited for this recharge.Let me know what happened to this amount ie Rs.500/-

Income tax - Mobile PIN
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have registered my clients PAN No....
    Airconditioner Panasonic - Worst product Panasonic AC
    I have been struggling to repair my AC for the past 4...
    samsung galaxy core GT-I8262 - phone lost
    hello sir today 30/03/2015 my samsung galaxy core GT-I8262...
    Daniella Randell-Butt - Scam attempt
    I received a text via gumtree asking about an ad I had not...
    Aircel prepaid - Money Deducation all time
    Thank you all, I think...here is no any kind of...
    set topbox - channels blocked
    cord no 000023228810 channels are blocked
    paytm - delay in dispatch
    I haven't recieved my order yet which I ordered on...
    Professional Courier - product not delivered
    Hi, I need your attention and immediate action about...
    EPF India - pf amount Not Received
    i have submitted PF claim form last 2 to 3 month, message...