airtel online recharge

Puducherry

Consumer complaints and reviews about airtel online recharge

rahul.94518

Aug 29, 2014

amount deductated but rechare not done

I have done a recharge of 156/- for 2G internet on airtel through paytm.com. Amount from my bank was deductated but recharge had not done yet. When i am calling on airtel custmare care then it says that no. is not valid.

Details

Mobile no. :9958109122
Order no. :578517285
Date: 26/08/2014
Dinesh kanna

Aug 29, 2014

Recharge was not succesful

I recharged through ww.pay.airtel.com, amount was deducted from my sbi debit card but recharge was not successful.Can i get recharged for that amount or can i get the the amount back?

transaction amount: Rs.127
transaction id: 451664 or 451770 i am not sure because i tried multiple times
recharge type: 3g internet recharge

Please reply me as soon as possible.
singsatpal

Aug 28, 2014

online recharge

i tried to recharge my prepaid airtel mobile 9982138820 using icici credit card yesterday with 250rs. Transaction was made succesfully but airtel.in crashed at that moment and recharge was not succesful. However i again tried and recharged using same card and this time it was succesful. But i spent 500rs for a recharge of 250. Kindly look into the matter and revert me back my 250rs credit limit
singsatpal

Aug 28, 2014

online recharge

i tried to recharge my prepaid airtel mobile using icici credit card yesterday with 250rs. Transaction was made succesfully but airtel.in crashed at that moment and recharge was not succesful. However i again tried and recharged using same card and this time it was succesful. But i spent 500rs for a recharge of 250. Kindly look into the matter and revert me back my 250rs credit limit

Aug 25, 2014

Dear Sir (DSridhar),

We are sorry to hear about your concern. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you.

DSridhar

Aug 24, 2014

Online cash debited and recharge not done

I have recharged my Airtel no with my ICICI account, the was deducted and the recharge was not done. Transaction ID no is BIL/000633368831/Mobile Recharge/AIRTELPREP01295 on Air-tel no 9894823237. Please make the recharge complete or refund the amount

Recharge Amount: 145.00 INR

Aug 23, 2014

Dear Sir (adoring),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will assist you. Refer '096470_aafa' in the subject line.

Aug 23, 2014

Dear Sir (Sasank),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

antonyemco

Aug 21, 2014

Online recharge

Online recharge transaction id 15561540863368IGY4627725 TRANSFER TO 67183311088 CITRUS. Money has been deducted from the debit card but the recharge was unsuccessful. Whom to contact.
antonyemco

Aug 21, 2014

Online recharge

This is inform you that i recharge today through online SBT net banking they are deduct my account 200 but not recharge.pls refund my amount
Ref NO:IGY4627725
ahasan777

Aug 20, 2014

amount deducted but not recharged

I have recharge my airtel dth # 3009672470 , two times but it got recharged only one time the second one did not recharged please check and refund the money to my HDFC account.

Transaction Details as follows:

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No. Value Date Withdrawal Deposit
02 Aug 2014 10035338317186-CitrusAirtel 802033624 02 Aug 2014 2,000.00
02 Aug 2014 10515738317101-CitrusAirtel 802032404 02 Aug 2014 2,220.00
sreeshwetha

Aug 18, 2014

amount deducted but not recharged

i have recharged my airtel no with online recharge payment. But my airtel mobile not recharged but Rs.30 deducted from SBI account. please refund my money. transaction id 992275
fatima nhaque2014

Aug 16, 2014

money deducted but recharge unsuccessful

Online recharge transaction id 705312. Money has been deducted from the debit card but the recharge was unsuccessful. Whom to contact.
?
kapil_2

Aug 16, 2014

Amount debited balance not received

I have recharge my Airtel number using internet banking on 12 Aug 2014. The amount of Rs 200 was deducted in my SBH account, but it was not recharged,please clear this problem.my number 9767770123
sneha shetty

Aug 14, 2014

fake calls

This is to complaint abt the calls from 2 numbers asking for debit card details after posting complaints here
07388346759 and 07654010318
these ppl are claiming to be from sbi once and from airtel some times.

Kindly do the needful
rishabh gupta7

Aug 13, 2014

failed transaction but amount not refunded

i tried to recharge my phone(7738709144) with 3G 449 pack on 4/8/2014 with my bank of baroda account,however it ended up in a failed transaction later i got a message saying that the deducted amount will be turned down to your account within 4 days,as of now no amount has been transfered to my account,the transaction id. for the same was 833479
PriyaL

prepaid online recharge failed

I tried to recharge my airtel number for Rs 100 bonus talktime. The amount got debited but it was not recaharged.Please do needfull.
sk.gayathri@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2014

Recharged for Rs 249 in (https://pay.airtel.com/online-payments/prepaidResponse.do) amount got debited in my account
(Reference: INB/114810273/AIRTELPREP CITRUS PAYM) however data not recharged in subject captioned mobile no till now.
Tried reaching customer Care at 9840198401 but couldn’t. Please provide relevant numbers to contact you

S.K.Kayathri
Soumi1812

Money Deducted but Phone not recharged

Please take note of Txn ID 039499 of Rs 252 for 3G recharge on 12th August 2014 has failed owing to "some technical reason". But when i checked my available balance in my account, the money got deducted. Please credit back Rs 252 in my account immediately.
shailaja Patwari

Aug 11, 2014

money deducted from the bank but recharge not successful

I got a airtel prepaid number recharged online through SBI internet banking . The transaction ref no is

The money is deducted from the bank account but not credited to the mobile .
Please suggest the reason for this.

Transaction ID -811847262

When should i try to recharge again without loosing my money?

thanks and regards
adoring

Aug 9, 2014

deducted money ..and recharge nt done

I recharge of 25rupee with my icici bank ...n money got deducted but I don received balance plz do something....transactions no.Dear User, MobiKwik Payment Alert Type:Credit Amnt:Rs 25.0 New Wallet Balance:Rs 25.0 Tranx Ref:1407608087612
sunnydave123

Aug 8, 2014

Recharge complaint

it will help u if u recharged with netbanking
Sasank AB

Aug 8, 2014

Money deducrted but recharge failed

Recharged my mobile number 9740425016 for Rs.200 twice on 7th August 2014 (yesterday night ) through ICICI bank net banking. The taxation ids are 807368545 and 807369072. Money (Rs.400) is deducted from my account but the recharge was unsuccessful. I lost my money. Citrus payment says internal error.
Kindly do the needful and revert me back.
shaira

Aug 7, 2014

amount deducted but recharge not done

I have paid an amount of rupees 102 online and have received the payment receipt online but did not receive any balance. My phone number is 90040015333.

Aug 6, 2014

ICICI

Dear Customer (aasavari),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you and assist.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Rural development organisation, kolkata - rural development organization fraud
    Name: Sishir Prakash Street: 4 A Kritibash Lane City:...
    enrollment number - enrollment number lost
    Dear sir/mam, myself koustav biswas, i have lost my...
    Activa 125cc - Delay in getting Activa 125cc
    Sir, I had booked an Activa 125cc Standard model White...
    SANDAWANA OIL & SKIN LIMPOPO,SANDTON +27810960701 - SANDAWANA OIL & SKIN FOR PROSPERITY
    SANDAWANA OIL AND SKIN CALL Dr MOSHE +27810960701 Do you...
    IOB Visa Debit Card - my iob visa debit card is blocked....name:s fayaz ...
    Name:s fayaz Card number: 4221321533897570 Branch...
    334452 - DOMINO'S PIZZA - No Refund Till Now
    Hello, I have ordered online and had paid through...
    INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK - my iob debit card is blocked
    customer name: s fayaz bank code:0155 card...