Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

shivaganti

May 5, 2016

Non receipt of maturity

We are not getting specific reply for refund of amount. All the numbers are fake . No number is getting picked up. Like to who is the responsible person for refund of the money with name and mobile, number and address. SEBI should intervene and ask the company to get NO due certificate from all investors who have invested the money.
tungask

May 4, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due to 13/05/2015

My investment of Rs. 10,000 matured on 13/05/2015. I have already submitted all the relevant papers at ATIL, BARANAGAR BR., KOLKATA-89 on 23/02/2015. but still there is no payment from that office. company will pay directly to the investor's bank a/c but when?
in this regard I request you that my due amount (principle plus interest) may please be made as early as possible with out harassment or any further delay.
thanking you and expecting a favourable response immediately.

yours faithfully
Dr. Santosh Kumar Tunga
25C-PUNYANANDA SARANI, RAHARA, KOLKATA-700118, WEST BENGAL
CUSTOMER ID NO.-- TC00233434
DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Apr 27, 2016

Non payment of refund

My investment of 18/04/2009 for Rs. 60,000/- matured and reinvested on 18/04/2012 under the no RXX0079935. But the same was matured on 18/04/2015. That means two time investment was made. Yet some interest of Rs. 3600/- and the principal amount of Rs. 60,000/- not yet refunded by the company. In the mean time daughter's marriage is passed on 21/01/2016 and I became a defaulter of payment to the creditors on the marriage ceremony.
I hope the company will understand the position and repay as early as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Dhrubanjan Sarkar
27/04/2016

Apr 27, 2016

Non receipt of MIS Interest

I have deposited a lot of money in M/S Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. 2 deposits (MIS) were mataired on 08.11.15 & 16.03.16. I have already submitted all the related papers at TOBIN ROAD Br, Kolkata. I regularly enquired at Tobin Road Branch about the monthly interest but they are not able to give correct informations. Auctually they dont know at all. Some time they are telling that MIS interest will go to your Bank A/C directly from April,16 onward. Now they are telling it will start from May,16. Now there is no cash payment from branch office or zonal office. Company will pay directly to the Investor's bank A/C but When??? I dont know wheather I shall get back my money during my livehood? Really I made a great biunder by investing money in Alchemist. I think those who have invested in Alchemist,all the money have lost. There is no way to get back the money from the company untill and unless company pays.

C R Bhattacharjee

Apr 21, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

Dear Sirs,
I have been making correspondences with appropriate authorities of your company since the last eight months due to non-receipt of any satisfactory replies from your branch office, Siliguri for payment of my matured amount due for July 2015. I have received 2 cheques as payment of matured amount against Allotment No AIRL/RX00018185 dated 04/02/2012 and RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012. Date of payment was in July 2015. I deposited these cheques to bank for encashment, but bounced back due to non-availability of fund in your bank account. Now 10 months is already over. In the meantime, I had already visited your branch office several times, but they are not aware that what is going on with the company. From this silence, now I fear that your company is actually functioning or closed. Why are your office not giving any response to my repeated requests regarding payment of my matured amount. Please tell me when will I get my money from your company?.

Again requested that my due payment may please be made immediately without any harassment and mental torture. Expect a line of confirmation from your office in this regard for my satisfaction, please.

yours faithfully

tapasoma123

Apr 17, 2016

non payment of mis interest & principal amount.

dear sir,

As I am suffering from brain tumour, on which treatment is going on, and very expensive operation, life threatening also, facing

discontinue of my treatment due to not received mis interest and principle amount of Rs. 300000/-(three lac only).which already

matured on 25.06.2015. In this regard I pray please arrange as early as possible to refund that said amount to help my continue

treatment. certificate no.AIRL/RX00026860 MATURITY DATE: 25.06.2015

THANKING YOU,
yours faithfully,
SUBHADRA KAUR

18.04.2016

Apr 8, 2016

Receipt of MIS interest thg NEFT

I have deposited a lot of money in M/S Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd through their Agent.As per Co's Agent, All maturities which fall due in 2014,2015 & 2016 the same has been extended for 2 years by the Company without the concent of Investors. But the interest of all those maturities will be deposited monthly by the company to the Investor,s bank A/C from April,16 onward.
After enquring from Agent, They are telling that Interest (MIS) already has started depositing in Investor's A/C . I personally enquired through some Investors, not Agent about that fact.But no body has confirmed me the same.I dont know weather this is another tricks of Agent for collecting money on behalf of the Company by telling interest is coming .So any body who have received MIS interest through NEFT from April,16, Kindly give a massage for the sake of Other Investors.

C R Bhattacharjee

Apr 6, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

I have been making correspondences with all concerned of Alchemist Realty Ltd. Co since the last 8 months regarding non-receipt of payment of my due matured amount. But it is very regret to say that nobody came forward from company side to give me a little response. From this silence, it is not known whether the company is still functioning or closed. The staff at branch office don't know anything about the company. They are also keep silent as per the advice of their bosses. Further the Agents who motivated me to invest my hard earned money with this company is avoiding to give a satisfactory replies, because he doesn't know the present status of this company. Now what will I do to get back my hard earned money? To whom I will further to approach to submit my grievances ?

Actually I had planned to invest this amount with bank, but my agent motivated to invest this amount with your company offering me more benefit than from bank. He misguided me and I became his prey. I never thought that your company will do this type of injustices to its investors. My payment was due in July 2015, but your branch office has not been collected cheques from me till date.

In view of above, it is requested that a little response from your company regarding payment of dues to investors may please be issued immediately for the satisfaction of all investors including me. My payment may also be made without any further delay or harassment

K P Hassan.

Mar 28, 2016

Beware of Cheaters

I here by letting all the investors know that as soon I posted the message "Write to PM and Media" I got a message in my INBOX by the sender name (Head office) The message was "Respected Sir. Pls share us your contact number so we can resolve ur issue" When I asked them from which office they are calling and Asked them to post this message to the General Forum Their reply was "Why" Later again they messaged me telling they are from the "Alchemist Headoffice"

When I again asked them for their proper address and phone number and the concerned person name they did not give their information instead they said "do whatever u want we don't have"

So I here by warn everyone Please don't fall trap of this cheaters and Do not give any personal information to them and ask them their name address and ask for their official email id and If any message they send you ask them to post in the General Forum

It also proves Cheaters are scared of once you write to the right place So do write to MEDIA TV channels Prime Minister and spread the message to Social media Twitter and facebook Every News major New channels has their own Facebook twitter and email id Please do write to them and Online you can write to the Prime Minister of India and register Complain Its the only way we can teach those cheaters and get our invested amount back Just remember what dreams we have set with money and what could have been done if we got the money in due time Its now time to act please to spread it fast and everywhere and write to media twitter and facebook you can also send me message if u have any problem but please do act faaaaast

Mar 28, 2016

Beware of Cheaters

I here by let the investors know that as soon I posted the message "Write to PM and Media" I got a message in my INBOX by the sender name (Head office) the message said "Respected Sir. Pls share us your contact number so we can resolve ur issue" When I asked them from which office they are calling and Asked them to post this message to the General Forum Their reply was "Why" Later again they messaged me telling they are from the "Alchemist Headoffice"

It also proves Cheaters are scared of once you write to the right place So do write to MEDIA Prime Minister and spread the message to Social media Twitter and facebook

Write To PM and Media let people know

These cheaters are not listening to the pleads we r making unless and until We Take this matter to THE MEDIA and that is the urgent need . This is our hardly earned money as we invested keeping in mind to a have a safer future but these cheaters are taking things as granted.

Please all write to Prime Minister of India on Twitter Facebook or online I have done it You all please submit Online complain to Prime Minister and most importantly write to THE MEDIA It will be extremely effective once it get highlighted on media channels and newspapers and more the people know about these cheaters the more this cheaters will be in pressure to give our amount back

Its time to do before its too late

Write to PM and Media

My Request to all Please Write to the Prime minister of India on Twitter Facebook and you can also do online complaint and also do write to all major news channels Our situation needs to be know to them and the more people knows it this cheaters will be in pressure its the only effective way we get our money back

Write to Prime Minister and Media

These cheaters is not listening to the pleads we r making unless and until We Take this matter to THE MEDIA and that is the urgent need . This is our hardly earned money as we invested keeping in mind to a have safer future but this cheaters are taken this as granted.

Please all write to Prime Minister of India on Twitter Facebook or online I have done it You all please submit Online complain to Prime Minister and most importantly write to THE MEDIA it will be extremely effective once it get highlighted on media channels and newspapers and more the people know the more this cheaters will be to pressure to gv our amount back

Its time to do before its too late
Swapanb

Mar 20, 2016

NON PAYMENT OF MIS AND MATURITY AMOUNT AGAINST ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LTD CERTIFICATE

I have invested good amount to Alchemist infra Reality Limited and later on transferred the said certificate amounts to Alchemist Township India Limited. I have not been getting maturity payments as well as MIS for more than 8 (right) months. On contacting Agents and local Branch Offices, one common answer is given to the investors that the Branch Offices are not getting funds from the Company's Office at Chandigarh.

I am facing tremendous fund crunch and am not in a position to incur medical expenses, as my retirement corpus have already been invested in the Alchemist.
Sekhar Chakravarty

Mar 15, 2016

Non Payment of maturity

Sir. I invested rs 100000 in alchemist infra realty ladyofmarsfound. My maturity period was on 06.05.2015.but it is very regretful that I have nt been returned maturity money till now. I have problem for urgent money. Please do needful action against the coy.
RAGHU NATH PODDER

Mar 13, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for 21Aug'2015

NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT
I HAVE INVESTED AT YOUR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED AS YOU ARE A REPUTED MP OF WEST BENGAL & ALSO FOR HIGHER INTEREST THAN BANK.I AM RAGHU NATH PODDER RETIRED ARMY PERSON,& MY WIFE JHARNA PODDER BOTH ARE INVEST 5 LAKSH(500000) MIS SCHIM, SUDDENLY OUR MIS INCOME REDUCED BY RS.5000 AS WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MATURITY AMOUNT AS PER YOUR COMMITMENT AS BELOW:-

1. AIRL/RXX0065408 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.100000, MATURED DATE WAS 21/02/15,REVISED MATURED DATE 30.08.15 ( WITH SIX MONTH INTEREST & ONE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CHEQUE NO.186998),SAME CHEQUE SIGNED BY 'ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED".AGENT ASKED NOT TO PRODUCE IN BANK TO AVOID BOUNCE.

2.AIRL/RXX0101265 & AIRL/RXX010266 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.200000+200000=400000(FOUR LAKHS), MATURED DATE WAS14/09/15, CERTIFICATE HANDOVER TO BURDWAN BRANCH OFFICE ON 04/06/15 THROUGH BRANCH MANAGER BUT TILL DATE NO COMMUNICATION DONE/

I CAME TO KNOW THAT AGENT ARE PAYING MIS AMOUNT FROM THEIR POCKET & ADJUSTING WHENEVER THEY ARE GETTING FROM COMPANY.

I WILL REQUEST YOU PLEASE ARRANGE TO PAY BACK HARD EARNED MONEY WITHIN SHORT PERIOD & REGAIN YOUR REPUTATION.

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
RAGHU NATH PODDER
JHARNA PODDER
MOB.NO.9832707219
EMAIL raghunp1965@gmail.com
saptarshidebnath

Mar 8, 2016

Non payment of Maturity amount and monthly interest.

Sir/Madam,

1) Allotment no. HO463763 (Alchemist Cheat Fund, Barasat)- I Smt. Kalpana Debnath had an investment certificate of maturity amount Rs.30,000/- in Alchemist Holdings Limited. The investment was matured on 24/01/2015.
After that I am received just 40% of the amount and alchemist said that rest 60% will be deposited on my bank account. But till now I have not received any amount of this.
2) Allotment no. RXXO113497 (Alchemist Cheat Fund, Barasat) – I had invested of Rs.1,50,000/- in Alchemist Infra Reality Limited in monthly scheme. But I had not received monthly interest from July 2015. The certificate was matured on 27/11/2015. After maturity my agent said that they could not pay the principal amount and due monthly interest at that moment. As per agents concern Alchemist extends the maturity term for 2 years more and monthly interest will paid into my bank account. But after that I have not received any amount of interest on my bank account. Interests of November 2015 to February 2016 are due. And my agent said that alchemist can’t pay now for “year-ending” process.

Now this is going to intolerable situation for me. We are completely unaware what is the actual scenario.
God knows when I will get the money invested in Alchemist.
Please take necessary and immediate action.

Mob:9903347782
email id: saptarshidebnath7@gmail.com
Biswanath Biswas

Mar 6, 2016

Non payment of interest and the principal

Myself gopal biswas.I'm the son of biswanath biswas.
My father deposited rs, 200000 on alchemist township India limited on 22/02/2014.
Since for last 5 months there are no money sent to the bank account from alchemist. When we ask the alchemist agent he replied that alchemist has decided to refund all the original deposits to the customer.
We are completely unaware what is the actual scenario.
Thecustomer Id is TYY0031397.
Mobile No- 9830551168
Please help us and tell me the proper process to withdraw the money ASAP.
We are waiting for your reply.

raj1092

Mar 4, 2016

non paymaent of allotment money

dear sir/ maidam
i suresh kumar had given a sum of rs.100000 on the date 04/06/2010 on account of application money for allotment of prorortionate undivided shares in land and develpoment chargesfor 6 years as per application no.RC01484406 DATED 04/06/2010.
pls A. R .NO.4308984.
pls make us inform that what had happen to my money because i have not get any shares or any paper regarding this matter.
pls make inform as soon as possible.
mail me at raj1092@rediffmail.com
SUDIPTA K.GHOSH

Feb 28, 2016

Non payment of principal on maturity

Allotment No. AIRL / RX00021887 Date:March 3 , 2012.

Completion of tenure on 03 /03/2015.

Amount Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees one lakh only).

My details: -Nila Goswami, Aged 65 W/O LATE P.K.Goswami. of
ANNAND VIHAR APARTMENT NO : C2 - D2, ARYA KANYA SCHOOL , POST ASANSOL 3 DIST BURDWAN, WEST BENGAL 713303 .Mob. no.-.09635907383
amalkumardas6

Feb 25, 2016

Non Receipt of Payment since Dec'14

non-receipt of maturity amount
I purchased one certificate of Alchemist, which was matured on Dec'14 and they have issued one fraud check on June'15 but it has been bounced. Then I submitted the cheque to their Amtala ranch on Jult'15 but till date neither receive the payment nor any information regarding this. This is unexpected from an esteemed concern like yours. You are most humbly requested to release the payment by way of ECS to her Your response is anticipated.

Amal Kr.Das
amalkumardas6@yahoo.co.in
aninditabh

Feb 16, 2016

mis is not paid since nov 15

my father a retired person have invested all of his savings in alchemist group as his friends compelled him to do so. now his fixed deposite is about to mature and they are not paying mis since november 2015 and now they are saying that they want to continue the fixed deposite for 2 more years,,my father has undergone bypass surgery of heart and now is ill and in great trouble for this company. please look at the matter carefully and please refund my father's money as soon as possible..

Feb 16, 2016

Non payment of MIS interest & Maturity payments

The investments in M/S Alchemist Infra Realty & Alchemist Township Co Ltd are totally lost case. The company extended the maturity upto 2 years without the concent of Investors.There is no MIS interest payment now.Total payment is stopped since Dec,15. The company is trying to take time for recovering the present situation. The new scheme is going to launch in the name of M/S Alchemist Fidelity Services Ltd. But I think no body, in West Bengal, will invest money in the brand name "Alchemist".. I am affraid that the company may close their branch offices 2/3 days in a week as there will be no work in branch offices.No new business is there. God knows wheather I will get the money invested in Alchemist.

C.R.Bhattacharjee
DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Feb 7, 2016

Non payment of interest and principal

I am sorry to say that 30th January 2016 I made a complaint against the non payment of principal and interest of the investment on RXX0079935 giving my mobile no stating that the management of the company may contact with me regarding a good advice how to solve the problem. But now I have understood they are not at all interested to contact me or to solve the problem. Now I like to focus to the media regarding the position of Alchemist India ltd. This is also going to be enlisted as Sarda Group of Industries has gone. I don't know what SEBI is doing?
This is stated for the awareness of the all investors.
Thanks .
jayantopujari

Feb 2, 2016

Non Paymnet of Warranty Cheque from Asansol Branch

dear sir,
I P.K.Chatterjee had invested Rs.3,90,000/= the amounts has matured on 20/07/15., 28/09/15 , 28/12/15 & 11/3/16 .I have submitted the original certificates at your Asansol Office . But till date I have not received a single penny as maturity from Alchemist Infra Reality Limited.
The Certificate nos are as follows :- AIRL/RXX0093886, AIRL/RXX 0103670, AIRL/RXX0122858, AIRL/RXX0137090.
As a Senior Citizen I am Living from hand to mouth. It would be great help if you be kind enough to pay me the maturity amount with interest thereon.
Mr.P.K.Chatterjee,
Upasana Apt, Tagore Road,Ushagram, Asansol-713303,Dist.Burdwan ,West Bengal.
Ph-9474373701
e-mail :-jayantopujari@gmail.com

Harbour Line of Mumbai - Nasty Passengers in Ladies
    The issue is for ladies boarding from Airoli, when the...
    ACT Fibernet - Internet connection shifting
    Hi, I have requested for internet connection shifting...
    panasonic air conditioner - Issue regarding Installation
    Hi Recently on 28th Apr'16 I have purchased...
    reliance reconnect a/c - AC not working from the 1st day
    I had purchased REKONNECT1.5 ton SPLIT AC from RELIANCE...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - CALL DETAILS
    I WANT MY CALL DETAILS FROM 1ST APRIL 2016 TO 6TH MAY...
    delhi jal board delhi - Overcharge & wrong Water bill
    Dear Sir, I have discussed on helpline no 1916 on...
    silk saree weavers dharmavarm - kalanikethan issue that made fraud
    Respected Sir , This mail is regarding the issue of...
    Aircel - Subscription without request
    My phine no. Is 9097743640. Rs. 35 were deducted from my...
    Mts India - REFUND
    My Data Card No-8459895589 Connection Purchased on...
    Voltas AC - AC installation Voltas
    Voltas AC has been bought on Sunday May 1. A request has...