Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Nikhil Halder

Sep 25, 2016

Urgent requirement of maturity amount for my medical treatment

I, 78 years old paralised patient and my wife is high sugar patient,my two certificates already matured on 23.02.2015& 12.04.2015 certificate numbers are AIRL/RXX0065487 & AIRL/RXX0083220 respectively of ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD both were submitted to Kolkata office but till date I could not receive any amount .Please urgent issue my amount for our treatment.Total amount 1,20,000/-.I also like to draw kind attention to my beloved Chief Minister of WB for urgent solution As I am helpless oldage patient.
My name:- RANAJIT HALDER
Pl correspondence nikhil.halder3@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT DUE IN JULY 2015.

For personal attention of Shri. Karamjit Singh, the Chairman of Alchemist Companies.

I am a senior citizen. Whatever I had little money after my retirement, that I deposited with your Company (AIRL) by trusting your Company with the expectation that it will give me some extra benefits than I am expecting from bank. Details are as under:-

Allotment No. AIRL/RX00018185 dated 04/02/2012 - Rs. 3,00,000/-
Allotment No. AIRL/RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012 Rs. 2,00,000/-

The above mentioned amounts already matured in July 2015 and accordingly, I had received two cheques for Rs. 5,00,000/-( 2 + 3) being its final payment. But unfortunately these two cheques bounced due to non-availability of amount in your bank account. Thereafter, I am approaching your Siliguri branch as well as the agent regularly to get release my due payment, but it is very surprise that they are not in a position to give a satisfactory responses to their poor investors. It is stated that they have no any instructions from your Company regarding payment of dues to investors. The notice board installed in the office is blank. Due to non-receipt of any response from any side, I further approached your Head Office as well as Kolkata Office several times, but in vein. What should I guess from this silence ? From this silence, I am afraid of losing my hard earned money. It is also not known whether your Company is still functioning or left with the investments of poor investors like Sharda.Cheat fund. I trusted your company blindly as briefed by your authorized agent. Please tell me, when do you release my payment ? May I hope your company will not cheat anybody and regain your lost reputation by refunding the valuable money of all poor investors who trusted your company and invested their hard earned money.

I once again request that my due payment may please be released without any further delay or harassment with admissible interest from July 2015 to date. The aforesaid bounced cheques already deposited with your Siliguri branch (Dist: Darjeeling, WB). They are waiting for your instructions so that they can send these cheques to your HO for their further action. Hope you will give me a little response to my this application.

K.P.Hassan
sanbha68

Sep 16, 2016

Maturity amount not received

One of my Fd certificate matured on 2nd July 2016
Not yet received any communication from you.
When can I expect the payment.

I need the money badly and i am in very poor financial condition

FD number : RC00332655

Sanjay Bhattacherjee
12/4 Shibtala Lane
Bhadrakali
Hooghly
Bhaskar Guha

payment failur

Alchemist Township India Limited-Not receiving assured amount for my Investment:
I have invested Rs 8 Lakh for acquiring plotapartment in your Alchemist Township housing Project at Park Avenue, Talwandi,Firozpur,Punjub.Details are furnished below:
Details of Investment in Alchemist Township India Limited
Sl No Amount(Rs) Application No Customer ID Maturity Date
1 140000 TB00072043 TXXOOO4369 22/03/2019
2 240000 TTA02558283 TYY0065474 20/02/2018
3 140000 TA02324662 TYY0044948 28/04/2017
4 280000 TA05206589 TYY0045700 27/02/2017 I would like to request you to return my invested amount along with my dues at the earliest.
MANAS KUMAR DEWANJI ,Investor
50/26 ARABINDO ROAD SALKIA ,HOWRAH 711106WEST BENGAL
PHONE; 9748496890

Sep 13, 2016
Suvra Chakraborty

Non- Receipts of Interest and Matuirity Amount

I have invested Rs 6 Lakh for acquiring plotapartment in your Alchemist Township housing Project at Park Avenue, Talwandi,Firozpur,Punjub.Details are furnished below:
Details of Investment in Alchemist Township India Limited
Sl No Amount(Rs) Application No Customer ID Maturity Date
1 250000 TA01375135 TY00002719 25/07/2016
2 50000 TA05012065 TY00007435 04/02/2017
3 50000 TA05329973 TY00010840 14/06/2017
4 100000 TA01381071 TY00005277 14/11/2016
5 100000 TA05413592 TY00011641 06/08/2017
6 50000 TA05329972 TY00008390 28/03/2017
I was assured of getting Rs6000/ per month for a period of three years. But Ten(10) cheques for Interest for March,2015,April,2015 and May2015 have been returned dishonoured due to ground Insufficient Fund.I have invested in Monthly Interest Scheme in order to support my life.I am in financial hardship now.Also I have not received any more amount till date.Thereore, I would like to request you to return my invested amount along with my dues at the earliest.
Suvra Chakraborty,Investor
89/318 BANGUR PARK, 7TH LANE,RISHRA,HOOGHLY,712248,WEST BENGAL
PHONE; 9831965053

PRE-MEACHORED

sir me apke head office sarita vihar jasola branch me 2 month se chakkar laga rha hu lekin mere case ka niptara nhi ho rha hain mujhe Apll no RE03185177 dt 20.07.12 ki policy pre-meachored karwani h leking aake office sarita vihar wale kisi aur ka no. de dete h jo ki wo phone pick nhi karta hai .mere son ki tabiyat kharab hai is liye me apni policy ko pre-meachred karwana chahta hun

sir aap jo bhi ho mere problem ko hal karo
from manoj kumar thakur
trans yamuna, mandawali delhi 110092
mob 7557607551

sir aap jo bhi ho mere problem ko hal karo
subh_moy

Sep 11, 2016

Not getting the money and I am very upset.

I have invested all my retired fund but after November 2015 my MIS is stopped as well as my funds got mature but still i haven't got it.Every time we ask the agent they tells us new month sure but it is getting delayed.....I am in a very bad condition please help me out please i request because its getting very difficult for me to survive.
Sudhamoy Sengupta
subhamoysengupta90@gmail.com
RAGHUNATHKUMAR

Sep 6, 2016

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

I Arun Kumar Banerjee and Smt. Ratna Banerjee request to you please arrange to payment my matured amount which was invest your company
Certificate no ARB0243863/034058,ARB0226859/034156 AND ARB0243864/034205 ,ISSUSED CHEQUE NO. 840486 DATED 12/05/2015,NO. 833266 DATED 26/05/2015 AND NO. 833267 DATED 26/05/2015 . All cheques are rejected by BANK due to not sufficient fund which a/c no. 1488002100019251.ORIGINAL cheque deposited on 22.06.2015
But i have not received my payment till date. My agent not to give me sufficient report why the payment is delay ?
we are regretful this type given to hoodwinking
Plase, solve the matter at the earliest.

ARUN KUMAR BANERJEE
Mobile No. 7074506959

Sep 6, 2016

Non receipt of payment of matured amount due in July 2015

My invested amount has already been matured in July 2015, but I have not received the payment even after lapse of more than a year. I had approached all concerned several times, but nobody giving any response. Agent or branch office don't know the real fact of Alchemist companies under whom they are serving. Due to this reason they are not able to console or convince the investors. Now we are hearing many rumours about this company. So, everyone is feel fear and worries for losing their hard earned money. It is the time for your Co. to come out from hiding and issue a statement regarding payment of the dues to its investors.
I, further request to Shri. K. D. Singh, the hon'ble MP and owner of Alchemist Co. to kindly look into my case personally and release my matured amount imdtly without any further delay or harassment. The 2 bounced cheques are now held with your Siliguri branch. Sir, I shall be highly obliged if you could solve this burning problems.
PINAKIDUTTA

Sep 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF MIS

I AM A AGENT CUM INVESTOR BUT COMPANY NOT GIVEN ME ANY MIS & MATTURITY. OUR FINACIAL CONDITION IS VERY LOW. MY MOTHER IS HOSPITALISED. BUT NOW I FACING VERY BAD CONDITION.

SO. I REQUEST TO K.D. SING PLEASE PAY MIS & MATURITY IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I NOT TREATMENT TO MY MOTHER.

MOB : 9681987105
RAGHUNATHKUMAR

Sep 3, 2016

ALCHAMIST INFRA RELEALITY

GOOD MORNING SIR,

OVER ONE YEAR REFUND OF MACHURITY NOT PEYMENT BY Alchemist Realty LTD to Alchemist Township. THIS MATTER ALREADY CONVERSATION OVER TELEPHONECALLY ,PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN MY PAYMEN T RECEIVED........
ARUN KUMAR BANERJEE
M/NO -7074506959
manjula jain

Sep 1, 2016

non payment of monthly interest since April,16

Sir we have 3 FDs in Alchemist worth Rs 1000000/.no. Monthly interest which is Rs 10000/.is being paid to us since April 16
Broy

Aug 24, 2016

Non payment of AIRL RC00306746

Certificate matured on 10/06/2016, please arrange to pay the matured money Rs.20,000.00
amit 2015

Aug 23, 2016

Non payment of maturity

I am also a investor & my maturity claim is 6.3 lacs. I have given complain about one year ago.I think no organisation ( sebi ,ed , SFO) is looking after this complain.This cheater have strong loby so he is still not in custody & running his cheating business.
I will request all to look after Ananda bazaar Bengali paper page no.3 of Monday 22 Aug.2016. Raghuram Rajan Governor of Reserve bank has opened a wave site on 4th.Aug. for giving grievance against non banking finance company which are under RBI., new web site is www.sachet.rbi.org.in under slcc (state level coordination committee .
My request we should lodge complain through this web site so that maximum investor of this company can lodge complain to bring the notice of RBI.
thanks
Amit Mukherjee
033 26544838
BABAMA

Aug 23, 2016

non payment of maturity amount

18 months before I submitted my policy (in original) with your Issued dishonor cheque to your kolkata regional office (Gonesh Chandra Avenue) for returned my policy maturity amount. In several time I visited in your kolkata office, but no action shown from their end. How can I find my payment? Please confirm me through e-mail / mobile babudas111965@gmail.com 9433538288.
pankajbar

Aug 20, 2016

Alchemist is bullshiting

Kant surya

Aug 17, 2016

My Agent kept us in a dark

3,500 commission ke liye.. Mere agent subodh kumar sinha ne 3,50,000 July 2012 ko Alchemist me M.I.S ke naam par lagwa diya. Ab unka kehna hai wo jo aapko monthly milta tha wo M.I.S nahi share dividend tha. Company ko profit nahi to aapko bhi nahi milega.
Iska sidha matlab ye hai ki maine share me paisa lagaya hai aur ye baat mujko 11 august 2016 ko pata chali.

Aug 13, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

Dear Sirs,
From today's news paper it is learnt that Alchemist Company has sold its 3 tea gardens located in Darjeeling. District. IT's A GOOD NEWS FOR INVESTORS especially for the investors living in Darjeeling District. From this dealings, Company may get a big amount that will help them to clear the long pending payment of MIS and maturity amounts to its poor investors who are eagerly waiting their due payments.

Hence it is requested that the amount so realized from the above sale may be utilized to clear the due payments of investors belong to Darjeeling District on priority basis. My payments which was due for JULY 2015 may be made at the earliest. The two cheques issued by AIRL in my favour has already been bounced. Further I deposited these two cheques to Siliguri branch. But they could not send it to your Main branch due to non receipt of green signal from concerned authority.

Once again, I requested that my due payments with ADMISSIBLE INTEREST for the delay period from August 2015 to date may kindly be released directly to my bankers through RTGS or ECS immediately without further harassment or mental torture.
K.p.HASSAN
mob. 9679141066

Aug 12, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

Dear Sirs,
I have been making correspondences with your Company (AIRL) since the last one year regarding non-receipt of payment of my matured amount which was actually matured in July 2015. Amount was invested vide your allotment AIRL/RX00018185 dated 04/02/2012 and No. AIRL/RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012. But I have neither received my payment nor any response from your Company till date. I am also visiting nearest branch office, Siliguri regularly, to know about my case, but they don't know anything about their Company under which they are serving. It is very surprise. Likewise, your agents are also not having any information about the present position of your Company.
Now I am hearing some rumours that SEBI has seized Company's account due to fraudulent activities. If it is true, then who will pay my money ? To whom I will further approach to lodge my complaints and grievances ?. I am a senior citizen. Whatever I had little money after my retirement, that I invested with your Company with the hope that I will get some extra benefits than from banks. The Agent, who motivated and lured me for this investments had also convinced me that AIRL is a reputed Company and it will not cheat their investors like other Chits funds Sharda etc. But now you shown your real face to investors. It is very surprise to note that why don't you come out from hiding and apprise the present position of your Company?
The two chques that AIRL issued me as final payment has already been bounced. Now these two cheques are held by your Siliguri branch. They have not sent this to Main Branch due to non-receipt of any instructions from Concerned Authority.
Once again requested that my due payment may kindly be released directly to my bankers through RTGS or ECS immediately without further harassment or mental torture.
K.P Hassan
Mob. No. 9679141066
RAGHU NATH PODDER

Aug 11, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for 21Aug'201

NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT
I HAVE INVESTED AT YOUR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED AS YOU ARE A REPUTED MP OF WEST BENGAL & ALSO FOR HIGHER INTEREST THAN BANK.I AM RAGHU NATH PODDER RETIRED ARMY PERSON,& MY WIFE JHARNA PODDER BOTH ARE INVEST 5 LAKSH(500000) MIS SCHIM, SUDDENLY OUR MIS INCOME REDUCED BY RS.5000 AS WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MATURITY AMOUNT AS PER YOUR COMMITMENT AS BELOW:-

1. AIRL/RXX0065408 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.100000, MATURED DATE WAS 21/02/15,REVISED MATURED DATE 30.08.15 ( WITH SIX MONTH INTEREST & ONE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CHEQUE NO.186998),SAME CHEQUE SIGNED BY 'ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED".AGENT ASKED NOT TO PRODUCE IN BANK TO AVOID BOUNCE.

2.AIRL/RXX0101265 & AIRL/RXX010266 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.200000+200000=400000(FOUR LAKHS), MATURED DATE WAS14/09/15, CERTIFICATE HANDOVER TO BURDWAN BRANCH OFFICE ON 04/06/15 THROUGH BRANCH MANAGER BUT TILL DATE NO COMMUNICATION DONE/

I CAME TO KNOW THAT AGENT ARE PAYING MIS AMOUNT FROM THEIR POCKET & ADJUSTING WHENEVER THEY ARE GETTING FROM COMPANY.

I WILL REQUEST YOU PLEASE ARRANGE TO PAY BACK HARD EARNED MONEY WITHIN SHORT PERIOD & REGAIN YOUR REPUTATION.

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
RAGHU NATH PODDER
JHARNA PODDER
MOB.NO.9832707219
Deebabrata Sengupta

Aug 10, 2016

Non payment of ECS and Maturity amo

Alchemist Infra Realty raised thousands of crores from the state on the pretext of allotting proportionate land at Unao,UP (existence of such land under doubt) under C.S.S.offering 12% interest which wasl reasonable but attractive at the then bank rate. People bent towards them wooed by agents' campaigns. Sebi later instructed the company to refund the excess money collected,,who in turn stopped operations of the company,,formed a new company Alchemist Townships and switched the excess money over there. All before the nose of sebi ! Now, the company has stopped paying both MIS and maturity payment on the pretext of slow-down in realty business, TDS payments made etc. Further,, they have extended the matured certificates for further two years at their will.It is learnt that all payments in future will be through ECS and RTGS only.Offices are open,staffs are getting belated salaries and cannot provide any concrete answers to various queries of anxious small investors. A Forum has been formed to initiate a writ petition at the High Court.
Now,why the management is not coming out with an ad in national nprs narrating the situation and announcing probable date of resuming payments ? Financial conditions of small investors are worsening day by day,as shadows of Sarada,Rose Valley looms large over their heads.
The Co. has come out with a Multi purpose card in the name of another company with a nationalized bank.may procure some funds,,share part with Infra to temporarily appease the investors. Sebi should give them permission to sell their properties and meet up the investors' outstanding MIS and maturity payments as situation is worsening day by day.
Abhijit bhowmick

Aug 6, 2016

Ignoring complaints

I have complained several times, latest on 19th june, 2016. If complaints are ignored in such a way , then please stop this site, some
communication is expected.

Abhijit bhowmick.
1/1b/6,umakanta sen lane, basundhara garden, bl-e, fl-1b;
kol-700030.
rahul1489

Aug 6, 2016

poor service

respected sir , myself is ex-serviceman and my mother is having a stone problem along with some cancer sysmtoms . when i have been reffered from command hospital to your hospital then from your ECHS dept. person has said that they will be not able to help us bcz ur hospital is not a cancer specialist hospital so you need to approach to indus hospital . also very painfully i need to bering your notice my mother is very serious and ur hospital denied to admit her bcz in ur hospital NO BED were available . so u need to find other hospital . and they leaved us in taht condition only . pls suggest is this the right way to treat someone ..???? tommrrow again am coming to your hospital with relevant support .

name : rahul rai
phone no : 8059959700
bibhasmallik

Aug 5, 2016

Alchemist FD (Certificate of Property) for 3 years matured on 17.03.15, but till date not received the maturity amount

I am to refer to my earlier complaint dated 03.03.15 on the subject cited above and to inform you that I have a FD (Certificate of Property) vide Allotment No. AIRL/RD00245046 vide dated 17.03.2011. The said FD (Certificate of Property) has expired of tenure on 17.03.2015. As per request of Alchemist, Baranagar Branch, I have deposited the original Certificate. But very sorry to inform you that till today I have not received the maturity amount through cheque even after two years lapsed after maturity date.

I am waiting for the maturity amount, because medical treatment (heart surgery) of my father is going on. Kindly look into the matter personally so as to enable me to get the amount through Cheque/Bank Account at the earliest.

Bibhas Mallik

ICICI Bank Credit Card - Treatning and Harassing of Me and My family
    Hi, Sudeep This i am holding Icici Credit card No ---...
    PHONE HTC ONE E8 ON 30 SEP 2016 - THEFT
    THEFT - PHONE HTC ONE E8 ON 30 SEP 2016 RESPECTED SIR /...
    ACT BROADBAND - No Internet for the last 6 days
    No Internet for the past 6 days . Every time I call the...
    hdfc bank imps amount not transfered - IMPS Transfer Failure
    Hello Team, I initiated IMPS transaction on 30-SEP-2016...
    http://shoppingoutlet.in/ - Tracking Number*: 159110003102- Request to share Order...
    Dear Customer , we request you to share order details ,...
    Ibps - cds exam and ibps exam same date
    sir/madam , i am shubham bholane..my registration...
    Hero Moto Corp - Rust / paint peel off on leg guard
    Dear Concern. I has purchase Splender I smart 110 from...
    State Bank of India - excuses of employees
    I want to ask is there any rule for making demand draft...
    freecharge.in - hchcjfig
    any time Customer Care And Support- - 7321053105 Any...