Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Aparajita Banerjee

May 26, 2015

Non-encashment of Monthly Interest Cheques.

Two MIS Cheques of Rs.3000/- each of Alchemist Infra Realty Limited and bearing Sl. No.174895 & 174902 both dtd 22/05/2015 were submitted to my Account in IDBI Bank Ltd. Uttarpara-Kotrung Branch on 22/05/2015. But both of them have bounced. My allotment nos. are AIRL/ RX00020788 & 789 Dtd 14/03/2012. Please tell me what to do? Awaiting for your response. Regards.
Aparajita Banerjee.26/05/2015. E-mail : subratabanerjee45@gmail.com
Santanu Basu1

May 25, 2015

Non-receipt of Maturity Amount of INR100000 vide Allotment Ref#AIRL/RX00015979

I Subhas Chandra Basu, had deposited my hard earned money in Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd. vide Allotment Ref#AIRL/RX00015979. I have not received my Maturity Amount of INR100000 till date. The same had a maturity date of Nov'14. The agent through whom I had invested the amount is not coming up with any clear information when I will get the same. Please look into the matter or will be forced to move to consumer forum.
tkdutta

May 21, 2015

Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. FD maturity check rejected due to shortage of fund

I have recd my maturity ( of FD receipt no. AIRL/RX00015434) cheque no 094461 dt 3rd May 15 for Rs 6,00,000/- (rupees six lacks only) drawn on P.N.B.A/c No 1488005900000049. of Alchemist Infra realty Ltd.
I presented the same with my ICICI bank a/c on 7th May 15 but the bounced due to inadequate fund. The necessary Bank Charges was debited to my ICICI bank a/c. .
The agent through whom I made this investment is also unable to resolve the issue. I am a retired senior citizen solely depended on interests of such investments. Therefore please realize my financial and mental disturbances and arrange to get my money by DD or cash immediately through local branch office.
Solicit your co-operation
rrcag.kohli

May 8, 2015

This is to inform everybody

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL THE INVESTORS OF ALCHEMIST,,, THAT WE ALWAYS TRY OUR LEVEL BEST TO FULFILL YOUR REQUIREMENTS... WE ARE COMMITTED TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AND TILL NOW HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DONE THAT... WHETHER ITS PROBLEM WITH ECS PAYMENT,,, MATURITY PAYMENTS,,, RESUBMISSION OF RECENT CHEQUES OR ANY OTHER SORT OF PROBLEM... "ALCHEMIST" IS A HUGE AND REPUTED GROUP SINCE 1981 AND THE INVESTORS AND STAKE HOLDERS OF THE COMPANY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY....
INVESTORS THOSE WHO HAVE COMPLAINED HERE AND TILL NOW THOSE WHO HAVE GOT PROPER SOLUTION OF THEIR COMPLAINTS MUST REMOVE THE COMPLAIN FROM HERE IMMEDIATELY.... FOR EXAMPLE,, INTEREST PAYMENT THROUGH ECS DATED 25TH OF MARCH, 2015 TILL 24TH OF APRIL,, 2015 HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID BY THE COMPANY... SO THE PERSONS HAVING COMPLAIN WITH ECS OF THE PERIOD SHOULD REMOVE/DELETE THE COMPLAIN IMMEDIATELY... ALCHEMIST IS NOT A SHOW OFF COMPANY AND WE ARE VERY STRICT IN THESE THINGS... THOSE PERSONS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE/REMOVE A COMPLAIN SHOULD WRITE AND SUBMIT A SATISFACTION NOTE MENTIONING THE DATE OF THE COMPLAIN MADE EARLIER... THIS IS TO BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED BY THE INVESTORS.... MOREOVER COMPANY WILL TAKE NECESSARY STEPS IF ANY SORT OF FAKE COMPLAIN IS FOUND GIVEN BY ANYONE TO DISTURB THE MARKET SITUATION OR GENERAL PUBLIC... IF A PARTICULAR COMPLAIN WHICH IS RESOLVED AND SORTED OUT BY THE COMPANY IS NOT REMOVED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RESOLVATION THEN NECESSARY STEPS WILL BE TAKEN WHICH CAN TURN OUT TO BE VERY HARSH..
PLSS NOTE THAT A SATISFACTION CONSENT WRITING CAN ALSO BE SUBMITTED HERE IF ANY PERSON FACES DIFFICULTY IN REMOVING A COMPLAINT POSTED.... ITS A REQUEST TO THE INVESTORS TO TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY....

THANKS,,
ALCHEMIST GROUP
vinay2032

May 4, 2015

No interest of Alechamist deposit

Sir ,
Interest of Rs 1000.00 was due on 25.03.15 through NEFT in my account , but till date it has not been credited . When ever I try to talk with myb agent he is disconnecting . Where should I lodge formal complaint . Kindly guide
bilubilash

Apr 29, 2015

two monthly interest due in 25/04/2015

My two monthly interest dues on 25/04/2015.Interest is not deposit in bank through ECS Sbi shyambazar branch timely. Maturity date alchemist infra reality bond is 25/09/2015.PLease inform me how to return my principal money.

Krishna ganguly
asatoma

Apr 21, 2015

Maturity Amount

My fd of 30,000 was matured on March 12, 2015. The agent Mr.Satya sadhan Das had taken away the original paper i.e fd certificate assuring the return of the original about. Till then he is not providing any concrete information.. Now he is saying it will take more than 6 months to get back the money. Is it the real process. Will I get back my principal amount amount back.
C.R.BHATTACHARJEE

Mar 31, 2015

Bounce of Maturity cheque

I have recd my maturity cheque no 093484 dt 15.03.15 Rs 350000/- drawn on P.N.B.A/c No 1488005900000049. of Alchemist Infra realty Ltd. I presented the same two times ( 16/3 & 23/3/15) but the same was bounced. The necessary Bank Charges was given to me by the branch office . But The Branch office as well as zonal office, Kolkata are unable give me any guarntee for re-presentation of my cheque for Rs 350000/-. They are saying deposit the same on 4th April,15 but branch is saying that you enquire on 7th April,15. No body is giving me any fixed date. Any one/Agent/Co Managment can say me when it will be re presented to the bank ? OR is there any problem about the company ? I cant think that Alchemist's cheque can be bounced. Kindly reply me

C.R.Bhattacharjee
Manish Mukherjee

Mar 22, 2015

Improper information

As per my study, several types of complaint lodged by several investors for Alchemist group which is not safe and secured , but they have not proper information , latest update, latest development of group website and stock market, same time not clear to all, requested kindly go through the study and check past track of this corporate since 1981 , by which you can get a positive picture and growth of this organisation as a social and Indian responsible group of companies , the founder of DR K D Singh has started his journey from where.................. and like to continue in which .................. on basis of vision 2020...............
dolancgr

Mar 21, 2015

Alchemist Infra Realty Jan 2015 Monthly Interest Received

The monthly interest cheque Number 156878, for Jan 2015 which was bounced was later honoured on re submition to my bank account. However Rs 60 which is lost due to cheque bounce cannot be recovered yet. Thanks Alchemist Inrfa atleast you have provided my monthly interest for Jan 2015. Dolanchampa GuhaRoy. Mobile:8017003045
dolancgr

Feb 25, 2015

Alchemist Infra Realty Jan 2015 Monthly Interest Cheque bounce

I find the monthly interest cheque bounced for Jan 2015. Cheque Number 156878, Dated 24th Jan 2015. As per bank statement cause of dis hounour of cheque is Insufficient fund. So I did not received my monthly interest and above it I find Rs 60 deducted from my account for cheque bouncing. When contacted Alchemist agent, he adviced me to re-submit te cheque again to bank. However there is no assurance will it be accepted or bouncing again? --- Dolanchampa GuhaRoy. Mobile:8017003045
kalidas99

Feb 17, 2015

NON-PAYMENT OF MATURITY CLAIM OF RS.10000.00 OF REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES BY ALCHEMIST

I WROTE SEVERAL LETTERS TO ALCHEMIST TO PAY MY MATURITY CLAIM OF RS.10,000.00 AGAINST REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES OF RS.5,000.00 (MATURED IN OCTOBER,2010) AND LASTLY I SENT E-MAIL TO ITS E-MAIL ID
"info@alchemist.co." ON JANUARY 07,2015.BUT NO RESPONSE WAS RECEIVED.

WILL YOU KINDLY EXTEND YOUR HELP IN ADVISING ME AS TO HOW TO GET BACK MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM THE COMPANY ?

WITH REGARDS .

Gita Choudhury,
W/O Sri Kalidas Choudhury.
"ASHIRBAD"- IST FLOOR,
College Road.
Silchar-788004.Assam.
Mobile :08473029170 / 03842-267543
Rahul Roy Chowdhury

Feb 4, 2015

Investor Money is safe at Alchemist Infra Realty and Alchemist Township India Limited

I am Mr. Apratim Roy Chowdhury from Kolkata... I am the Marketing Manager of Bengal having company officers under me... Alchemist Group is a very big and reputed company in the world.. Not only in India and we have a vast Asset Base of more than 15,000 Crores... Alchemist is in the field of diversified business and is the fastest growing business house since 1988... Moreover Alchemist is listed in NSE AND BSE and shares of this company are traded in the Stock Exchanges Daily... For any New Investments,,, Reinvestment,,, Maturities,,, Interest Payments please feel free to call me... But there is a condition that if I deal with a matter I deal it with my own team of officers... So A person have to leave his/her agent and then call me... Agents will never solve the problems of Investors... They will only tell you to wait nothing else... Alchemist Group is the most genuine company and its 100% Secured/Safe to invest your hardearned money in Alchemist... Thanking you,, Mr. Apratim Roy Chowdhury.. +919836861328
pulakdasgupta09@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2015

refund money

With due respect, i beg to state that i was deposited Rs, 5000 in2011,But it will be matured in2027. So for this long time i do"nt
want to keep this money and it will be return as soon as possible. Please you tell me , what will be the procedure?
my mail id is pulakdasgupta09@gmail.com and phone no. 8017504998

Feb 2, 2015

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

I am partha sarathi har,I have invested Rs 5000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited.on the 02/03/2012. But now i am safe of not . If i am not safe to this
invested. So how to returned the money, My agent is not support to me. so please u know my how to way the return money my branch is Ballygunge . kolkatta..
I have no response on the Ballygunge office. so please right way on this matter.

my email- parthasarathihar@gmail.com- mob no- 9007321511.
bilubilash

Jan 31, 2015

LATE DEPOSIT INTAREST RECEIVED THROUGH ECS IN SBI SHYMBAZAR BRANCH

SIR,
I KRISHNA GANGULY HAVE ONLY INCOME FROM MONTHLY INTEREST ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LTD BOND NO AIRL/RX00031431,RX00031432,RX00031433,RX00031434, RX00031435 . DUE DATE OF INTEREST IS 25TH OF EVERY MONTH.
THE AMOUNT DEPOSITED IN BANK 8TH OR 7TH DATE NEXT MONTH THROUGH ECS. PLEASE SEND INTEREST AMOUNT IN TIME TO BANK THROUGH ECS OTHERWISE IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CARRY ON MY FAMILY.

THANKS
KRISHNA GANGULY
PH NO 9038229551
Ghau

Jan 1, 2015

How to returned my money

I am Kausik Pal ,I have invested Rs 5000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited.on the April' 2012. But now i want to returned my money.So please u know how to way the return money.

My mail id - kausik4u73@yahoo.in
Ghau

Jan 1, 2015

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Infra Realty Limited)

I am Kausik Pal,I have invested Rs 5000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited.on the April' 2012. But now i am safe of not . If i am not safe to this invested. So how to returned the money. so please u know my how to way the return money. my branch is Garden reach

My mail Id - kausik4u73@yahoo.in
My No : 9903395869
nalinibania

Dec 29, 2014

non receipt of matured amount on time

my allotment no AIRL/ARA0152848 DATED 07.04.2009 FOR RS 25000 IS MATURED ON 07.10.2014 AND I HAVE DEPOSITED THE CERTIFICATE OF PROPERTY FOR PAYMENT THROUGH MY AGENT BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENT. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY IS OUT OF STATION SO THERE IS DELAY IN PROCESSING THE PAYMENT.... I HOPE ITS TRUE... . NALINI.....,,
Shubhendu Yadav

Nov 2, 2014

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Infra Realty Limited)

I am Shubhendu Yadav,I have invested Rs 20,000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited.on the 05/09/2004 (previous name Toubro Holdings Limited). But now i am safe of not . If i am not safe to this invested. So how to returned the money, My agent is not support to me. so please u know my how to way the return money my branch is Kolkata or Medinipur (W).

my email- s_yadavy@rediffmail.com- Mob No- 9474112668.
pramilabala maity

Oct 21, 2014

alchemiest twon ship lited

dear sir,
i beg to state that ,i sri subrat maity .i invest alchemiest twon ship lited to rs 200000(two lak omly) so that for 16 yrs and i shall get two cor.but other three is sebi registered.t.ltd is mca under ,how percentage is secured our invest money.
i shall complain this company is true or not true? pls details me email is .subrat.maity88@gmail.com
subrat maity
Srimanta Adak

Sep 3, 2014

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Limited Redeemable Preference Share)

I am Srimanta Adak, I have invested Rs 50,000/- (this amount involved in my family member) in Alchemist Limited Redeemable Preference Share on the October 2004 (maturity value of Rs. 5 lacs after 16 years). But now I am safe of not . If I am not safe to this investment. So how to returned the money, my agent is not support to me (Agent name is Sukumar Bhowmick, Mobile No. 09433925181). So please u know my how to way the return money my branch is Kadamtala, (Top floor of Moth Bagan Club, near Kadamtala Reliance Fresh) Howrah-711101 / Ganesh Avenue, Kolkata-700 013, West Bengal.
But I am very poor person; the above amount is future purpose. If this amount is cheat/gone so my life is end.
Lastly I also mentioned that I am working with Mr. Asoke Kumar Chatterjee, Independent Director, Alchemist Limited, he is my senior colleague. Honestly I respect your company (Alchemist Limited) but right now I am very depressed.
Please guide me honestly as early as possible.
My email- adaksrimanta@ymail.com, Mobile no- 09836488491/2653-4133.

Aug 21, 2014

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Infra Realty Limited)

invested. So how to returned the money, My agent is not support to me. so please u know my how to way the return money my branch is baruipur -South 24 pgs.

my email- parthasarathihar@gmail.com- mob no- 9007321511.

thanx
21-08-2014
BONY SAHOO

Aug 3, 2014

why most of the companies are interested to collect money from the public instead of banks?

hi friends ! this is bony sahoo from balasore,odisha.....my question is why most of the companies are more interested to collect or receive money from the public for their business devlopments rather than taking loans from the nationalised banks with a minimum rate of interest?

yes , we know according to the company act 1956 a public ltd. company can issue shares and debentures before the public if its capital is insufficient to make the day to day transactions.but there are so many other best alternaves like secured and unsecured bank loans which can be available easily and also can repayble in a long term basis.

but in spite of so many financial regulators like rbi and sebi most of the public limited companies are not performing their duties according to the guidelines as a result of which the public are suffering a lot.

is it not the honeymoon relationship of companies with the regulatory bodies? this is a question mark always in the minds of the educated investors who invest their hard earned money and get nothing except some assurances like investgations,enquiry,commission etc.

so please friends let us raise the questions of the activities of the root regulatory reforming systems but not the companies those are collecting money from the market........
Achintya Roy

Apr 5, 2014

about return is not timely.

I am Manik Chandra Ghosh,s/o Late Baidya Nath Ghosh, Vill+ Post -PALIGRAM, P.S- MONGOLKOTE , DIST - BURDWAN, PIN NO-713128,HAD PURCHASED A 3 YEARS PLAN OF AIRL.CERTIFICATE NO- RXXOO25532, DT-25/03/2011.I HAVE SUBMITTED THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF PROPERTY TO THE BURDWAN OFFICE ON -03/03/2014 FOR MATURITY RETURN. BUT THEY TOLD ME YOU HAD TO SUBMIT THIS BEFORE 3 MONTHS OF MATURITY. NOW MY QUESTION - 1- WAS IT SAID IN YOUR AGREEMENT ? Q-2.. WHY COMPANY WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE TO RETURN MY MATURITY ON DATE TO ME BY POST /SPEED POST? Q 3- WILL THEY RETURN ME THE DELAY PAYMENT AMOUNT? I WANT TO RETURN MY MONEY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG INVESTMENT IN THIS COMPANY AND THIS IS MY FIRST RETURN.

Taxi for sure - REFERRAL
    When I reffered someone when the refer amount was 100 he...
    TSRTC - Dealy due to unavailability of driver
    Hi All, Today i have booked tsrtc ticket and the...
    HDFC Bank / Credit card - refund of late payment charges
    Dear Amol, Apologies for the inconvenience caused....
    pvvnl - Reg: Excess billing for april MONTH 2015 Rs. 15253/-
    EXCESS BILLING - CASUAL APPROACH hindon vihar noida...
    up scholarship board - not receive scholarship
    not receive scholarship when i check the status of my...
    Vadilal Ice Cream - charged high prize more than real m.r.p..
    Vadilal vendor charged more prize of zulubar . It's...
    11909 - Application status
    Dear Sarkar, Apologies for the inconvenience caused....
    bsnl land line No. 0755-2601344 - BSNL Land line phone suddenly toneless
    Sir, On 29thMay 2015 at about 9.00PM the telephone...