Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Brahman Kumar Bandyopadhyay

Jun 27, 2016

non receiving maturity value of a bond

I purchased a bond from Alchemist Infra Reality ltd through an agent of that co. named Sanjoy Saha on 18/08/2009, 04:38:37p.m. I received cash received from that office on the same date.( Photo copy of that cash receipt attached herewith for your ready reference) After waiting stipulated period my wife visited your krishnagar office on 2 D. L. Roy Road, krishnagar, Nadia and came to know that the said bond withdrawn from that office by Ratan Kumar Saha senior agent of that co. who is residing in FIR in Kotwali, Kriahnagar, narrating the total fact.
How can I get back maturity value from that office after reissuing that bond?

Jun 26, 2016

Non receipt of Maturity & interest

I am an investor of AIchemist Infra Realty ltd. Several times I complained through this site but no action has yet taken by the company. Actually The company is not border to see the site as well as to solve the problem.we are writting in this site but all are use less. As per Agents, company will start payment of interest for the month of Feb,2016 from March 16,thereafter April,16, thereafter May,16 & lastly in June,16. Now june 16 is completed . Again same story in July,16. God knows We will get back our money or not. No action is taken by SEBI,SAT,High Court,Suprme Court.We have nothing to do if company does not pay.. Thi is our country. I have written letter to the company in Delhi. I have tweeted to Mr K.D.Snigh. but no reply is yet recd by me.Under the above circumstances, We are helpless. If company pays, we will get payment. If not, the total money is lost/lutted.

C.R.Bhattacharjee
arindamp

Jun 24, 2016

Submission of Maturity certificates

I invest 3 Lak rupees in your company. maturity date is already complete in 2015.Now this is going to intolerable situation for me. We are completely unaware what is the actual scenario.
God knows when I will get the money invested in Alchemist.
Please take necessary and immediate action.

Dolly saha
kolkaka
arindampoddar@outlook.com
m-9038579275
kumargouda

Jun 24, 2016

not geting mis & fixed maturity amount lást 1 year

I am an agent of Alchemist since from 2010.Everything fine till 2015 means I got my maturity amounts of fixed and MIS's but after 2015 I didn't get any single maturity amount.I have to get 250000 maturity amount of my customers from alchemist,Aska branch.Now I have very panic situation as I am a student whrere I consider study or customers demands.That's why I left my village.It should be inform to PM and Media.Please do something for my customers..

Kumar Gouda,Odisha
Mob-9658113121
Email-kumargouda1993@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016

Non refund of maturity & interest money

I am an investor. I invested a lot of money with the faith that The Alchemist will not digest the money.The company had very good reputation.The payment was very particular upto March,2015. After then the company had stopped all the payment. Only MIS interest payment was going upto Dec,15. Now the total payment is stopped.But the funny thing is that there is no notice in Zonal as well as branch office. What ever we came to know from the Agent only. What ever they are making story , they produce the same to investors. We are bound to belive the same. Really we became a fool & all the monies are wasted.I hope in near future no refund will be made.Even I hope that the company will never return the money. One after one new story will come -up.I have tweeted to Mr K.D.Singh. I have sent a Letter to their Delhi Office which was returned to me undelivered. SEBI is also not taking any action.All are furce. There lot of court case in every state against the Company . The company is expending a lot of money for court cases but they are not at all worry about investors.

C.R Bhattacharjee
Abhijit bhowmick

Jun 19, 2016

Non payment of matured amount.

I invested Rs.1,00,000/- to Alchemist Infra Realty Limited , Allotment No. AIRL/RXX0059074 dt.January 27, 2012 to be expired on 06/01/2015.at their KATWA,BURDWAN -713130 office.
As per agent the F/D certificate was submitted on10/10/2014., with a signed receipt on zerox copy.
After six (6) months a cheque of P.N.B. no-374368 dt.06/07/2015 was sent . The said cheque was returned by bank due to insufficient fund.
Again that cheque was received by them on 24/02/2016. for RTGS as per agent.
Now almost one & half year passed without any communication .
As a retired senior citizen i can not bear such loss.
Please let me know what actions are being taken in favour of investors.

Abhijit Bhowmick.
1/1b/6,Umakanta sen lane,Bl- E, Fl-1b.
Kolkata- 700030.
Chaitali Bal

Jun 16, 2016

not getting MIS last 8 month and Matured money

NON PAYMENT OF MIS AND MATURITY AMOUNT AGAINST ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LTD CERTIFICATE
I , Shibani Chandra w/o. Lt. Ajit Kr. Chandra have invested Rs. 5,00,000/- (five lac ) amount to Alchemist infra Reality Limited and later on transferred the said certificate amounts to Alchemist Township India Limited. I have not been getting maturity payments as well as MIS for more than 8 (right) months. On contacting Agents and local Branch Offices, one common answer is given to the investors that the Branch Offices are not getting funds . My office is Asansol branch in Dist. Burdwan in west bengal.

I am facing tremendous fund crunch and am not in a position to incur medical expenses, as my retirement corpus have already been invested in the Alchemist.
tapasoma123

Jun 12, 2016

non payment of mis interest & principal amount.

dear sir,

As I am a cancer patient, on which treatment is going on, and very expensive treatment, life threating also, facing

discontinue of my treatment due to not received MIS Interest & Principle amount of Rs. 200000/- (two lac only)

which already matured on 29.05.2015.

In this regard I pray please save my life doing refund that said amount to help my continue treatment.

Certificate No. RX00031183 MATURITY DATE: 24.09.2015

yours faithfully,

Gour Sarkar
mb. no.9564999514
R.P Dey

Jun 10, 2016

Non payment of Maturity amount and monthly interest

Please refund all my interest amount and my Maturity amount as because I am a retired person, since last 10months suffering from major health problems. Also my all money near about 12 lacs invested in your company by all my faith. Please do something as soon as possible.

Mob. 9433263562

email i.d. - suji_4d@yahoo.com
Mira1948

Jun 5, 2016

the same fraudulent activities

I have done one MIS and two FIXED DEPOSITS by withdrawing my last remaining of my retirement benefits. They convinced me to their best as they are experts in doing these, I have become a fool. Now for last 5 months I am not getting interest and the agent keeps on telling me lies. I am mentally shattered and thinking of taking legal actions.
xalzister zoom53

Jun 3, 2016

NON PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT

its a fraud company who do not have money to repay so I think its a consumer case which should be informed to consumer soon like many other company cheated investors. they neither giving interes or money on maturity.so if this company is not paying I will file a case and drag all this company person to court for cheating.
Anima Bhattacharjee

May 31, 2016

Non payment of Maturity value and monthly interest

This is to bring to all investors who had invested their hard earned money in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited that the company has till now not paid my dues which was matured on Jan'15. Commitments for payment on so many occasions was aslo failed. As per Regional Office that after results declared i.e.19.05.2016 (Bengal Legislative Election) they paid all the dues to the investors. But i till date they have give us further dates i.e. next month for payments which is a practise. Recently i have received a call from Alchemist Head office delhi (011204794950) regarding details of my documents like Mr. C.R.Bhattacharjee on Sunday i.e. 29.05.2016, but i am asking them to please tell me your name & who are you? They had replied me that the person is Mr.Aswani and he is working under Alchemist Complaint Cell, Delhi Office and the company has instructed them to clear all the dues to my account. I replied them that please call me back after an one hours so that i can explain about my all the details but no further call is received and when i read Mr. C.R.Bhattacharjee regarding be aware about such type of call, my first duty is to highlight the incident among all our investors who is still suffering for final payments. If possible plz forward our problem to media.

ANIMA BHATTACHARJEE
ASANSOL

May 29, 2016

Beware of Fraud Phone calls

Beware of fraud telephone calls saying that he is calling from Alchemist Head office delhi (011204794950). Ask you certificate No, Bank Account No ,Bank branch name, IFSC code etc. Dont tell any thing about your Bank A/C details . this is totally a fraud telephone calls.Alchemist will never calls you. There are lot of complainer in this site . Alchemist dont have so much time to solve each and every bodies problem over phone. SO BEWARE OF FRAUD TELEPHONE CALLS.

May 28, 2016

Non payment of MIS interest

The Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd & Alchemist Township Company Ltd both are not at all Alchemist Group Company.By name & on Paper , Mr K.D.Sing is no body in the both above companies.Only three directors are there. Now the latest story which is spread by all Agents that the WB election is complte and ministry has formed now the MIS interest will statr very soon in June,16. Earlier it was supose to start in April thereafter in May 16 now it has gone to June,16.It is just like Sharda,Rose Velly, Ramel, ICore etc. The only thing is that all of above company has already shutdown but Alchemist offices are still open. At least you can go to their office and enquire although they know nothing.As per my openion, maturity money & interest will never be paid by the company. The stories which the Agents are telling us this will be contuning months after months.Afte that They will say you will not get money . The matter will be end. Ati Love Tati Mato.

C.R.Bhattacharjee
RAGHU NATH PODDER

May 28, 2016

Non payment of MIS interest & Maturity payments

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for 21Aug'2015
NON-RECEIPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT IN DUE TIME CAUSING NO RETURN FROM INVESTMENT
I HAVE INVESTED AT YOUR ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED AS YOU ARE A REPUTED MP OF WEST BENGAL & ALSO FOR HIGHER INTEREST THAN BANK.I AM RAGHU NATH PODDER RETIRED ARMY PERSON,& MY WIFE JHARNA PODDER BOTH ARE INVEST 5 LAKSH(500000) MIS SCHIM, SUDDENLY OUR MIS INCOME REDUCED BY RS.5000 AS WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MATURITY AMOUNT AS PER YOUR COMMITMENT AS BELOW:-

1. AIRL/RXX0065408 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.100000, MATURED DATE WAS 21/02/15,REVISED MATURED DATE 30.08.15 ( WITH SIX MONTH INTEREST & ONE PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK CHEQUE NO.186998),SAME CHEQUE SIGNED BY 'ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LIMITED".AGENT ASKED NOT TO PRODUCE IN BANK TO AVOID BOUNCE.

2.AIRL/RXX0101265 & AIRL/RXX010266 - PRINCIPAL AMOUNT RS.200000+200000=400000(FOUR LAKHS), MATURED DATE WAS14/09/15, CERTIFICATE HANDOVER TO BURDWAN BRANCH OFFICE ON 04/06/15 THROUGH BRANCH MANAGER BUT TILL DATE NO COMMUNICATION DONE/

I CAME TO KNOW THAT AGENT ARE PAYING MIS AMOUNT FROM THEIR POCKET & ADJUSTING WHENEVER THEY ARE GETTING FROM COMPANY.

I WILL REQUEST YOU PLEASE ARRANGE TO PAY BACK HARD EARNED MONEY WITHIN SHORT PERIOD & REGAIN YOUR REPUTATION.

THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
RAGHU NATH PODDER
JHARNA PODDER
MOB.NO.9832707219
Droupadi Mohanty

May 18, 2016

PLEASE REFUND MY INVESTMENT WITH INTEREST

I have invested 200000 on 30/04/2010 having allotment number RCC0387466.
Kindly refund my amount with interest soon.

DROUPADI MOHANTY
Odisha
Cell. 8658483440
d ghoshal

May 18, 2016

non payment of MIS interest and fixed deposit fefund with due interest

I invested a handsome amount by the request of my agent that Alchemist Infra realty would give better financial benefit than banks or post offices. Later on the money was transferred o Alchemist Township India Ltd by my agent but she did not disclose that Alchemist Infra realty has been banned and asked by the Court of law to return the entire due amount i.e. principal plus interest till the date of payment within three months from the court order. The informaation was known to me from other sources after a long gap of time.
If any body opens the website pages of Alchemist Township India Ltd, it is sown that they have launched new projects etc. which means that they have huge money to pay back the investor. Besides, it is claimed in website that the company has been registered under SEBi. Their last Annual general meeting was held on 31 March 2013 and last company balance sheet was exposed in September 2013. But web page hows the three names of Directors with no other member but company status shown is ACTIVE. My question is that how a company hold ACTIVE STATUS when thy did not show any debit credit balance sheet and no Annual General Meeting is not held since more than three years. YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT ALCHEMIST INDIA LTD IS A SEPARATE COMPANY AND IT HAS LEGITIMATE SHARES WITH VARYING NAV VALUES IN THE SHARE MARKET. BUT ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LTD IS LEGALLY NOT A BRANCH OF ALCHEMIST INDIA LTD. THE CERTIFICATES WHICH ARE GIVEN TO THE INVESTOR IS NOT AT ALL A FIXED DEPOSIT CASH CERTIFICATE UNDER CIS (COLLECTIVE INVESTMENT SCHEME), RATHER IT IS A PROPERTY CERTIFICATE WHERE THE COMPANY HAS STATED REGARDING ALLOTMENT OF SOME LAND IN MADHYA PRADESH ETC. WE, THE CUSTOMERS HAVE NEVER VISITED THEIR SO CALLED ALLOTTED LANDS.

K D SINGH IS A TMC MP IN RAJYA SABHA AND HIS SON IS ALSO ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR BUSINESS. WHY IS SEBI NOT TAKING ANY ACTION AGAINST THEM OR ALCHEMIST TOWNHIP INDIA LTD AS A WHOLE?
I FEEL THAT THOSE WHO ARE LAWYERS AMONG THE INVESTOR TO COME FORWARD TO LODGE A STRONG COURT CASE AGAINST ALCHEMIST TOWNSHIP INDIA LTD AS ORDINARY INVESTORS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR HUGE FEES (MAINLY TAKEN BY THE LAWYERS DURING HEARINGS OF THE CASE) OF THE LAWSUITS. LAWYERS KNOWS IT BEST THAT COURT FEE IS NOT TO HIGH AND IN CASE THE INVESTOR IS HIMSELF OR HERSELF IS A LAWYER, THEY CN UNDERSTAND AND EXPLAIN THE NITTY GRTTIES OF THE CASES IN THE COURT OF LAW IE, IN FRONT OF THE LEARNED JUDGES.
ONLY HUMBLE PRAYER THROUGH NCCF IS NOT A PROPER ACTION. COMPANY SHOULD OBEY THEIR COMMITMENT IN FULL.
shivaganti

May 5, 2016

Non receipt of maturity

We are not getting specific reply for refund of amount. All the numbers are fake . No number is getting picked up. Like to who is the responsible person for refund of the money with name and mobile, number and address. SEBI should intervene and ask the company to get NO due certificate from all investors who have invested the money.
tungask

May 4, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due to 13/05/2015

My investment of Rs. 10,000 matured on 13/05/2015. I have already submitted all the relevant papers at ATIL, BARANAGAR BR., KOLKATA-89 on 23/02/2015. but still there is no payment from that office. company will pay directly to the investor's bank a/c but when?
in this regard I request you that my due amount (principle plus interest) may please be made as early as possible with out harassment or any further delay.
thanking you and expecting a favourable response immediately.

yours faithfully
Dr. Santosh Kumar Tunga
25C-PUNYANANDA SARANI, RAHARA, KOLKATA-700118, WEST BENGAL
CUSTOMER ID NO.-- TC00233434
DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Apr 27, 2016

Non payment of refund

My investment of 18/04/2009 for Rs. 60,000/- matured and reinvested on 18/04/2012 under the no RXX0079935. But the same was matured on 18/04/2015. That means two time investment was made. Yet some interest of Rs. 3600/- and the principal amount of Rs. 60,000/- not yet refunded by the company. In the mean time daughter's marriage is passed on 21/01/2016 and I became a defaulter of payment to the creditors on the marriage ceremony.
I hope the company will understand the position and repay as early as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Dhrubanjan Sarkar
27/04/2016

Apr 27, 2016

Non receipt of MIS Interest

I have deposited a lot of money in M/S Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. 2 deposits (MIS) were mataired on 08.11.15 & 16.03.16. I have already submitted all the related papers at TOBIN ROAD Br, Kolkata. I regularly enquired at Tobin Road Branch about the monthly interest but they are not able to give correct informations. Auctually they dont know at all. Some time they are telling that MIS interest will go to your Bank A/C directly from April,16 onward. Now they are telling it will start from May,16. Now there is no cash payment from branch office or zonal office. Company will pay directly to the Investor's bank A/C but When??? I dont know wheather I shall get back my money during my livehood? Really I made a great biunder by investing money in Alchemist. I think those who have invested in Alchemist,all the money have lost. There is no way to get back the money from the company untill and unless company pays.

C R Bhattacharjee

Apr 21, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

Dear Sirs,
I have been making correspondences with appropriate authorities of your company since the last eight months due to non-receipt of any satisfactory replies from your branch office, Siliguri for payment of my matured amount due for July 2015. I have received 2 cheques as payment of matured amount against Allotment No AIRL/RX00018185 dated 04/02/2012 and RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012. Date of payment was in July 2015. I deposited these cheques to bank for encashment, but bounced back due to non-availability of fund in your bank account. Now 10 months is already over. In the meantime, I had already visited your branch office several times, but they are not aware that what is going on with the company. From this silence, now I fear that your company is actually functioning or closed. Why are your office not giving any response to my repeated requests regarding payment of my matured amount. Please tell me when will I get my money from your company?.

Again requested that my due payment may please be made immediately without any harassment and mental torture. Expect a line of confirmation from your office in this regard for my satisfaction, please.

yours faithfully

tapasoma123

Apr 17, 2016

non payment of mis interest & principal amount.

dear sir,

As I am suffering from brain tumour, on which treatment is going on, and very expensive operation, life threatening also, facing

discontinue of my treatment due to not received mis interest and principle amount of Rs. 300000/-(three lac only).which already

matured on 25.06.2015. In this regard I pray please arrange as early as possible to refund that said amount to help my continue

treatment. certificate no.AIRL/RX00026860 MATURITY DATE: 25.06.2015

THANKING YOU,
yours faithfully,
SUBHADRA KAUR

18.04.2016

Apr 8, 2016

Receipt of MIS interest thg NEFT

I have deposited a lot of money in M/S Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd through their Agent.As per Co's Agent, All maturities which fall due in 2014,2015 & 2016 the same has been extended for 2 years by the Company without the concent of Investors. But the interest of all those maturities will be deposited monthly by the company to the Investor,s bank A/C from April,16 onward.
After enquring from Agent, They are telling that Interest (MIS) already has started depositing in Investor's A/C . I personally enquired through some Investors, not Agent about that fact.But no body has confirmed me the same.I dont know weather this is another tricks of Agent for collecting money on behalf of the Company by telling interest is coming .So any body who have received MIS interest through NEFT from April,16, Kindly give a massage for the sake of Other Investors.

C R Bhattacharjee

Apr 6, 2016

Non-receipt of payment of matured amount due for July'2015

I have been making correspondences with all concerned of Alchemist Realty Ltd. Co since the last 8 months regarding non-receipt of payment of my due matured amount. But it is very regret to say that nobody came forward from company side to give me a little response. From this silence, it is not known whether the company is still functioning or closed. The staff at branch office don't know anything about the company. They are also keep silent as per the advice of their bosses. Further the Agents who motivated me to invest my hard earned money with this company is avoiding to give a satisfactory replies, because he doesn't know the present status of this company. Now what will I do to get back my hard earned money? To whom I will further to approach to submit my grievances ?

Actually I had planned to invest this amount with bank, but my agent motivated to invest this amount with your company offering me more benefit than from bank. He misguided me and I became his prey. I never thought that your company will do this type of injustices to its investors. My payment was due in July 2015, but your branch office has not been collected cheques from me till date.

In view of above, it is requested that a little response from your company regarding payment of dues to investors may please be issued immediately for the satisfaction of all investors including me. My payment may also be made without any further delay or harassment

K P Hassan.

Shine.com - neverbelieve shine.com it's jst fake and will only...
    I got a call on 26 june 2016 n dey said ur cv z...
    John player (ITC) - very bad quality product.
    Recently i have bought a jp t- shirt worth rs 1200, After...
    IIM Udaipur - Fee Refund
    Hello, With immense pleasure I could say that I was a...
    IOB Bank Mobile Number change - change my number as 8015776782
    Hi sir/madam please change my number as 8015776782 ...
    Street Style Store - refund or return
    i have ordered a pair of shoes from this site but they...
    Owners - About the email id
    I want to update his own email id to ubi India...
    phone number troubling us - using abuse word and irritating by calling
    +1148847 this number is calling me and troubling my family...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - forgot my shoes
    june i forgot to take my shoes which i was carrying with...
    COPY RECHECK - Math
    Sir mera Math or Science ka copy recheck kryeh ROLL NO...
    Wishnet - Automatic disconnection
    Every night at 12.30a.m the connection gets lost n i...