Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Shubhendu Yadav

Nov 2, 2014

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Infra Realty Limited)

I am Shubhendu Yadav,I have invested Rs 20,000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited.on the 05/09/2004 (previous name Toubro Holdings Limited). But now i am safe of not . If i am not safe to this invested. So how to returned the money, My agent is not support to me. so please u know my how to way the return money my branch is Kolkata or Medinipur (W).

my email- s_yadavy@rediffmail.com- Mob No- 9474112668.
pramilabala maity

Oct 21, 2014

alchemiest twon ship lited

dear sir,
i beg to state that ,i sri subrat maity .i invest alchemiest twon ship lited to rs 200000(two lak omly) so that for 16 yrs and i shall get two cor.but other three is sebi registered.t.ltd is mca under ,how percentage is secured our invest money.
i shall complain this company is true or not true? pls details me email is .subrat.maity88@gmail.com
subrat maity
Srimanta Adak

Sep 3, 2014

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Limited Redeemable Preference Share)

I am Srimanta Adak, I have invested Rs 50,000/- (this amount involved in my family member) in Alchemist Limited Redeemable Preference Share on the October 2004 (maturity value of Rs. 5 lacs after 16 years). But now I am safe of not . If I am not safe to this investment. So how to returned the money, my agent is not support to me (Agent name is Sukumar Bhowmick, Mobile No. 09433925181). So please u know my how to way the return money my branch is Kadamtala, (Top floor of Moth Bagan Club, near Kadamtala Reliance Fresh) Howrah-711101 / Ganesh Avenue, Kolkata-700 013, West Bengal.
But I am very poor person; the above amount is future purpose. If this amount is cheat/gone so my life is end.
Lastly I also mentioned that I am working with Mr. Asoke Kumar Chatterjee, Independent Director, Alchemist Limited, he is my senior colleague. Honestly I respect your company (Alchemist Limited) but right now I am very depressed.
Please guide me honestly as early as possible.
My email- adaksrimanta@ymail.com, Mobile no- 09836488491/2653-4133.
parthasarathihar

Aug 21, 2014

I got my amount or not.(Alchemist Infra Realty Limited)

I am partha sarathi har,I have invested Rs 5000/- in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited.on the 02/03/2012. But now i am safe of not . If i am not safe to this
invested. So how to returned the money, My agent is not support to me. so please u know my how to way the return money my branch is baruipur -South 24 pgs.

my email- parthasarathihar@gmail.com- mob no- 9007321511.

thanx
parthasarathihar
21-08-2014
BONY SAHOO

Aug 3, 2014

why most of the companies are interested to collect money from the public instead of banks?

hi friends ! this is bony sahoo from balasore,odisha.....my question is why most of the companies are more interested to collect or receive money from the public for their business devlopments rather than taking loans from the nationalised banks with a minimum rate of interest?

yes , we know according to the company act 1956 a public ltd. company can issue shares and debentures before the public if its capital is insufficient to make the day to day transactions.but there are so many other best alternaves like secured and unsecured bank loans which can be available easily and also can repayble in a long term basis.

but in spite of so many financial regulators like rbi and sebi most of the public limited companies are not performing their duties according to the guidelines as a result of which the public are suffering a lot.

is it not the honeymoon relationship of companies with the regulatory bodies? this is a question mark always in the minds of the educated investors who invest their hard earned money and get nothing except some assurances like investgations,enquiry,commission etc.

so please friends let us raise the questions of the activities of the root regulatory reforming systems but not the companies those are collecting money from the market........
Achintya Roy

Apr 5, 2014

about return is not timely.

I am Manik Chandra Ghosh,s/o Late Baidya Nath Ghosh, Vill+ Post -PALIGRAM, P.S- MONGOLKOTE , DIST - BURDWAN, PIN NO-713128,HAD PURCHASED A 3 YEARS PLAN OF AIRL.CERTIFICATE NO- RXXOO25532, DT-25/03/2011.I HAVE SUBMITTED THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF PROPERTY TO THE BURDWAN OFFICE ON -03/03/2014 FOR MATURITY RETURN. BUT THEY TOLD ME YOU HAD TO SUBMIT THIS BEFORE 3 MONTHS OF MATURITY. NOW MY QUESTION - 1- WAS IT SAID IN YOUR AGREEMENT ? Q-2.. WHY COMPANY WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE TO RETURN MY MATURITY ON DATE TO ME BY POST /SPEED POST? Q 3- WILL THEY RETURN ME THE DELAY PAYMENT AMOUNT? I WANT TO RETURN MY MONEY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG INVESTMENT IN THIS COMPANY AND THIS IS MY FIRST RETURN.
tulu08

Feb 13, 2014

to know sequimrity of ATIL

what is the sequirity to invest money in alchemist township india ltd?
Friendly WhistleB

Dec 8, 2013

Getting refund from Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd.

For those of you whose money is stuck in any investment of Alchemist Infra Realty Limited, please lodge formal complaint with SEBI at: SEBI (Head Office), SEBI Bhavan, Plot No.C4-A,'G' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(East), Mumbai - 400051.

Please send them all details of your investment along with any proof/s that you have (for e.g. xerox copies of 'Certificate of Property' or 'Receipt' copy or anything else). Explain to SEBI everything. They will take the necessary action and help you get your money back.
Bapida

Nov 11, 2013

Beware!!! Very soon Alchemist will go bankrupt

After listening to Senior Members(Agent) of Alchemist,every one is talking sweet with no basis of guarantee of the returns.Beware vesy soon alchemist will crash.Beware!!!
Achintya Roy

Jul 3, 2013

ATIL

I am Achintya Roy,an agent of THE INDIANS,code no-0010068979,selling only 'alchemist' products,even last march'2013-Ihave sell about rs. 20,00000/-(twenty lakh rupees)'infra realty's policy with my team.Now the scam started .no senior agent are able to answer our questions about sequrity.now the sr. agents are requesting us to transfer infra realty to ATIL, and you will get maturity before 6 months.Now my question -is ATIL approved by sebi? me and my investers are safe at alchemist? Kindly answer me as quick as possible.MY e-mail address; achintya.roy1971@gmail.com.
asokepurnima

Jun 27, 2013

conversion of alchemist infra realty fund to alchemist township india fund

I have invested lump sum money in Alchemist Infra Realty ....... Now with refernce to SEBI directives Alchemist Infra Realty...
suggests its; depositors to transfer the money they had deposited with Alchemist Infra Realty... to Alchemist Township India Limited with benefit of doubling their money in 5 and 1/2 years. Is it worth to allow transfer of our hard earned monsy from Alchemist Infra ...... to Alchemist Township.....? Will it be a genuine offer from the Company or they are just trying to save their skin?
Riten Sarkar

Jun 23, 2013

Is it true or not,i got my amount or not?

i am Riten Sarkar. i invest a big amount in alchemist infra realty limited. this invest is safe or not? plz. send answer this e-mail id.
ritensarkar1990@gmail.com
bul

May 11, 2013

alchemist infra realty limited

i am subhankar mandal. i invest some money in alchemist infra realty limited. this invest is safe or not? plz. send answer this e-mail id. 00subha00@gmail.com
charulata

May 10, 2013

About ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LTD.

My name is sambhu nath Giri. I want to know about this company ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LTD. Because i already invest my money, it will be safe or not ? Please reply as soon as possible.
my mail id is charulatashop@yahoo.in
S K MITRA

May 9, 2013

PREMATURE RETURN OF CAPITAL

I have deposited Rs. 50,000/- with ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LIMITED on 19.05.2011 for six years. With the on going chit fund scandles in West Bengal, I want to have my pre-mature return of capital. I ask Mr. K.D.Singh or his associates of this company to reply immediately.

S K MITRA
9674720180
tapu manna

Apr 23, 2013

Investment in the Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd., and S. B. township ltd is secure or not

I have deposited in the Alchemist ltd., Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd. and Alchemist S. B. Township ltd. in terms of MIS, and fixed deposite scheme. I want to know these deposits are secure and i will get return from Alchemist ltd., in time. Please confirm me.
Anisur

Apr 22, 2013

Alchemist is not authorised to collect public money

No company of ALCHEMIST group is allowed by RBI to collect public money! So, beware before making any investment in any scheme of ALCHEMIST. They run Ponzie scheme and sometime they will cheat your money. Here is the list from RBI who are allowed to take public deposits.

All India list of NBFCs including RNBCs, to whom Certificate of Registration under Section 45 IA of RBI Act, 1934 have been issued by the Reserve Bank of India to hold / accept deposits from public. (Position as on May 31, 2012)

If any company do illegal financial business like collecting money from public without authority, only few states in India have laws to stop their business on the basis of doubt. Else unless somebody makes a written complain against these companies, many states do not even have the power to stop them. Only SEBI can investigate and stop their activities. Also there is no provision to make refund of public money!!! And since they run Ponzie scheme, almost 80-90% of the money collected are already get spent and go into the personal account of the owners, the property they will leave behind will just be 1-2% of the total collected money. The scam generally occurs after 10/12 years of running, but this is no hard and fast rule. It can happen anytime.
km.2694

Dec 15, 2012

"Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" CHIT FUND

Your Comment:
ALCHEMIST : NO DOUBT FOR INVESTMENT
I AM PRADIP SAHA, KOLKATA. I REQUEST EVERYBODY PLEASE DONT GO SIDE TALK. GO WITH DATA. WHAT IS THE PROFILE OF THIS COMPANY. HOW MANY SECTOR THEY HAVE AND ALSO LIMITED CONCERN HAVE SHARE IN THIS MARKET, ABIDE BY GOVT RULES OF SEBI . THIS IS NOT A CHEAT FUND. SEBI AFFILIATED COMPANY. DONT WORRY . INVEST MONEY. IF YOU HAVE FURTHER CLARIFICATION CALL ME 9681455435 (KOLKATA) . IN THIS MONTH OF JANUARY SPECIAL GIFT WAITING FOR YOU. EMAIL ID : pradip9442@gmail.com
Source URL: http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/alchemist-infra-realty-limited-l165380.html

Tell me one thing that "Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" is a SEBI registered company, so why group of alchemist refused to enlisted the name of the company motioned earlier into their website. There no where in the site ( http://www.alchemist.co.in/company-information ) visualized the name of "Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" mentioned on behalf of Alchemist group. I think you are quite knowledgeable person and don't go through any unauthentic information. If you belief your own, that "Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" is a SEBI registered company than please give us, the normal public, about the source and the site name as an authentic financial organisation from where you would confirmed that "Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" is SEBI registered company.

If you give me any proper website url which able to proof the "Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" is a SEBI registered company than common people will agreed that it is a authentic financial organisation otherwise you have to believed that "Alchemist Infra Reality LTD" is a Biggest CHIT FUND and contiguously playing with money of common people for its own and interest of the agents of that chit fund which will hamper the financial status of our country and common people.

So , Mr. Pradip, we will wait for your reply which will also be published in a news paper.
alchemist_infra_realty

Nov 23, 2012

Alchemist Infra realty LTD IS Genuine and genious company to Fix return after fix time.Do bliend faith and invest today

Don't comments about this company. Because company doing here Long term Business to yield Genuine return.Now invest in alchemist infra realty LTD as an Indenture.
alchemist infra realty LTD collected 5000Cr as Redeemable Preference share.Now company looking for again public share But alchemist can not issue again Redeemable preference share according to indian Company law.
Alchemist has given more than 5500Cr maturity to share holder.

So Now Company looking for share in form of Indenture which is too secure than other.In case of indenture company provide own Assets/Property as security against investment.
Visit here:
alchemist_infra_realty

Nov 23, 2012

Alchemist has given more than 5500Cr maturity to share holder.

Visit here:
Mvsingh123 Send email

Nov 1, 2012

Is it true or not,i got my amount or not.

please tell me where is nearest branch in varanasi city .. and also tell how can i trust this company ..and safe investment ..my tell no.09452348459
Himansudash.dash@gmail.com Send email

Oct 29, 2012

Is it true or not,i got my amount or not.

i want to know why to believe on this particular organisation not other organisation.any special about this organisation which makes its different.

Himansu
Sahsanjiv Send email

Oct 9, 2012

Is it true or not,i got my amount or not.

Mm name is sanjiv sah I want to know about this company ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LTD .If I invest my money it will be safe or not.Please reply as soon as possible.
my mail id is sanjiv.sah91@gmail.com
Sanjib007 Send email

Sep 16, 2012

Hi all,

alchemist is an sebi listed company and The company has given maturity of around 15 thousand Crores, so please don't worry your amount will return to you with actual maturity amount after maturity..so invest Karo with alchemist, and behave like a journalist.

Sanjib basak (agent alchemist)
Sanjib007 Send email

Sep 16, 2012

Is it true or not,i got my amount or not.

Please note that the alchemist infra realty ltd. is promoted by alchemist group. alchemist infra realt ltd.'s corporate identity number is : U74120DL2008PLC176278. This company is incorporated under the companies act 1956(No. 1 of 1956) 2008-2009 and Alchemist One of the largest group of companies (Public Ltd. Co.) in India. It is an S.E.B.I registered. N.S.E & B.S.E enlisted Public Limited Company from the year 1981.

for investment in alchemist please call 9062472477 my name is SANJIB BASAK, SODEPUR, KOLKATA-110

paytm - recharge failed
    sir my order no. #700205556 and my mobile no. 8559069805...
    bput - answer sheet is not checking properly in M. Tech
    Respected sir/madam I am in M.TECH 2nd Semester Student...
    www.rediff.com - inoperative rediffmail account
    hi, myself patil nandakumar vijayrao, user of rediffmail...
    Cleartrip.com - Refund / Hotel not ready
    Trip ID: 14122218966 Hi, I booked hotel Park view,...
    SBI Credit Card - Non Reversal on Card No. 0004726 4268 9402 5586 – Amount...
    Dated: 23/12/2014 The SBI Cards & Payment Services...
    GUJARAT POLICE/ TRAFFICE POLICE - misbehaviour of police men at check point
    Police men are having their check points under our flats....
    298561 - Pondicherry University's SC/ST Cell have not credited...
    Hi, My name is Darshan Blon. I completed my Masters (MCA)...
    pf rlt doc and email id - sms recive
    sir, i rec sms regarding pf doc,,,,,, my emp code...