Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Kantsurya74@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2016

Meeting at bokaro against alchemist

Alchemist ke jo bhi investors hai 11 december ko aa jaye. Venue - near hotel classic. Bokaro steel city
C.R.BHATTACHARJEE

Nov 21, 2016

Non receipt of Maturity Amount

Latest News

All the branch offices of Alchemist Infra realty and Alchemist Township india Ltd are closed now. As per information there are 26 branches are closed in West Bengal. Only the Zonal office at kolkata are open. No transactions/works are being done. No staff are comming. Only the Agents are comming for passing their times. As hard from Zonal office, every function except payments will start after 10th Dec,16 So we have to wait when CHACHA (MR K.D.SINGH) will refund the money

C R Bhattacharjee
Ramlakhan.bksc

Nov 20, 2016

Non receipt of MIS

Not getting the money and I am very upset.
I have invested all my retired fund but after april 2016 my MIS is stopped. we call the agent but e ery time they do not pick my phone and now bokaro's office is also closed. ....I am in a very bad condition please help me out please i request because its getting very difficult for me to survive.

My application no is TA00410160: warrenty card no TA01800208.

Ram Lakhan singh
santoshkr76@gmail.com
aroy

Nov 7, 2016

Maturity amount not being paid

I have invested 5.50 lakhs in a ( Three Year term ) MIS scheme with an amount of Rs 550000

I have made an investment of Rs 5, 50,000/- in an MIS scheme of Alchemist Infra Realty LTD starting from 03-11-2012 with the allotment number AIRL /RX 00033477. Later on 25/07/2013 it was converted to Alchemist Township India Ltd for the rest 2 years and 3 months along with the maturity date of 03-11-2015 at 12% interest for a period of 3 years.

I was getting Rs 5500 through bank ECS but since last November 2014 my monthly interest is not being paid regularly, it’s been getting delayed on a regular basis. Constant effort is being made but still did not get any proper reply neither from my agent nor from your branch office at Golpark, Kolkata.

My maturity date was on November 03 of 2015 but while asking for the amount the officials of Alchemist Branch office at Golpark were unable to give any specific details about when I will be getting the amount. As my father underwent bypass heart surgery and also has kidney problem the cost of his treatment is extremely high. Recently my father again was admitted to Hospital for his ailing condition, but the cost of treatment is so high its not possible for me to carry it on for long.

At this situation I want my maturity amount to paid immediately with the due interest of last two months which I have not yet recived. Sir, I want you to take necessary step so that I get my amount as soon as possible so that I can do treatment of my father.
My Customer ID is TA00855765 (for Investment of Rs 550000)

A Roy Email - at200004@rediffmail.com
Sujit Das 2

Oct 30, 2016

Non refund of mis amount

I Mr Sujit Das have invested in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited for Rs 7 lacs as MIS on May 2014 for 3 yes. The company has given the MIS amount Rs. 7000/- per month only for 1 yr. Thereafter no any amount I have received from company since July 2015. Sir please confirm, that the int amount as well as principal amount can I get back or what should I do to get back the amount I invested.
ranjusabuj@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016

not pay after maturity of mis

R/SIR,
I am sorry to say you that i am a agent of alchemist so i collect fund from public for invest in alchemist.some are invest in mis and some are invest in fd.all mis are maturity on 2015.but still now company are not pay their maturity amount of mis.now i facing many problems from investors.they are trust me every time and say me return the maturity amount.which is not posible for me.
so i request to you kindly notice the matter and my problem.
Sekhar Chakravarty

Oct 21, 2016

Non payment of fd

Sir.I invested rs100000 in the ALCHEMIST infra ltdfor5/6month.mymaturity date was on may/2015but the coy is not returning maturity money to now.I complained about it for three times to your board but no reply has been sent to me. What is the justice in our country?what is doing our concern authority s.pls do action against the coy.and inform me through m.no.7407133385.w.b.
DIPEN KUMAR DE

Oct 14, 2016

Non receipt of payment of maturity amount

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had invested in a allotment scheme from Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd and received a certificate bearing allotment no. AIRL / RC00199372. My scheme has matured on 12.03.2016.However I am yet to receive the matured amount .

Requesting you to kindly look into the matter & facilitate disbursal of the amount due to me at the earliest.

Susmita De

Address:- C/O: Dipen Kumar De
Vill:-Mirzanagar, P.O.- Boso, Dist:- Hooghly
Pin;-712302 (W.B.),

M- 098364-39509
srikanta kar

Oct 12, 2016

non payment of mis and maturity money

I am agent of Alchemist co. But now this company could not give maturity and mis money.
So I faced many problem. I invest about 50 lacs of public money. If the company give principal money to the investor then I will released.
So I request u to take immediate action against this company.
souumenn

Oct 4, 2016

non receiving of mis and maturity

sir i have maturity of 75000 and mis due of 1000 from may 15 also my fathers maturity of 400000 is due pls help me otherwise we will have no way to servive if any thing happens to us airl will be fully responsible for that my email id is souumenn78@gmail,com
Nikhil Halder

Sep 25, 2016

Urgent requirement of maturity amount for my medical treatment

I, 78 years old paralised patient and my wife is high sugar patient,my two certificates already matured on 23.02.2015& 12.04.2015 certificate numbers are AIRL/RXX0065487 & AIRL/RXX0083220 respectively of ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD both were submitted to Kolkata office but till date I could not receive any amount .Please urgent issue my amount for our treatment.Total amount 1,20,000/-.I also like to draw kind attention to my beloved Chief Minister of WB for urgent solution As I am helpless oldage patient.
My name:- RANAJIT HALDER
Pl correspondence nikhil.halder3@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF MATURED AMOUNT DUE IN JULY 2015.

For personal attention of Shri. Karamjit Singh, the Chairman of Alchemist Companies.

I am a senior citizen. Whatever I had little money after my retirement, that I deposited with your Company (AIRL) by trusting your Company with the expectation that it will give me some extra benefits than I am expecting from bank. Details are as under:-

Allotment No. AIRL/RX00018185 dated 04/02/2012 - Rs. 3,00,000/-
Allotment No. AIRL/RX00019476 dated 17/02/2012 Rs. 2,00,000/-

The above mentioned amounts already matured in July 2015 and accordingly, I had received two cheques for Rs. 5,00,000/-( 2 + 3) being its final payment. But unfortunately these two cheques bounced due to non-availability of amount in your bank account. Thereafter, I am approaching your Siliguri branch as well as the agent regularly to get release my due payment, but it is very surprise that they are not in a position to give a satisfactory responses to their poor investors. It is stated that they have no any instructions from your Company regarding payment of dues to investors. The notice board installed in the office is blank. Due to non-receipt of any response from any side, I further approached your Head Office as well as Kolkata Office several times, but in vein. What should I guess from this silence ? From this silence, I am afraid of losing my hard earned money. It is also not known whether your Company is still functioning or left with the investments of poor investors like Sharda.Cheat fund. I trusted your company blindly as briefed by your authorized agent. Please tell me, when do you release my payment ? May I hope your company will not cheat anybody and regain your lost reputation by refunding the valuable money of all poor investors who trusted your company and invested their hard earned money.

I once again request that my due payment may please be released without any further delay or harassment with admissible interest from July 2015 to date. The aforesaid bounced cheques already deposited with your Siliguri branch (Dist: Darjeeling, WB). They are waiting for your instructions so that they can send these cheques to your HO for their further action. Hope you will give me a little response to my this application.

K.P.Hassan
sanbha68

Sep 16, 2016

Maturity amount not received

One of my Fd certificate matured on 2nd July 2016
Not yet received any communication from you.
When can I expect the payment.

I need the money badly and i am in very poor financial condition

FD number : RC00332655

Sanjay Bhattacherjee
12/4 Shibtala Lane
Bhadrakali
Hooghly
Bhaskar Guha

payment failur

Alchemist Township India Limited-Not receiving assured amount for my Investment:
I have invested Rs 8 Lakh for acquiring plotapartment in your Alchemist Township housing Project at Park Avenue, Talwandi,Firozpur,Punjub.Details are furnished below:
Details of Investment in Alchemist Township India Limited
Sl No Amount(Rs) Application No Customer ID Maturity Date
1 140000 TB00072043 TXXOOO4369 22/03/2019
2 240000 TTA02558283 TYY0065474 20/02/2018
3 140000 TA02324662 TYY0044948 28/04/2017
4 280000 TA05206589 TYY0045700 27/02/2017 I would like to request you to return my invested amount along with my dues at the earliest.
MANAS KUMAR DEWANJI ,Investor
50/26 ARABINDO ROAD SALKIA ,HOWRAH 711106WEST BENGAL
PHONE; 9748496890

Sep 13, 2016
Suvra Chakraborty

Non- Receipts of Interest and Matuirity Amount

I have invested Rs 6 Lakh for acquiring plotapartment in your Alchemist Township housing Project at Park Avenue, Talwandi,Firozpur,Punjub.Details are furnished below:
Details of Investment in Alchemist Township India Limited
Sl No Amount(Rs) Application No Customer ID Maturity Date
1 250000 TA01375135 TY00002719 25/07/2016
2 50000 TA05012065 TY00007435 04/02/2017
3 50000 TA05329973 TY00010840 14/06/2017
4 100000 TA01381071 TY00005277 14/11/2016
5 100000 TA05413592 TY00011641 06/08/2017
6 50000 TA05329972 TY00008390 28/03/2017
I was assured of getting Rs6000/ per month for a period of three years. But Ten(10) cheques for Interest for March,2015,April,2015 and May2015 have been returned dishonoured due to ground Insufficient Fund.I have invested in Monthly Interest Scheme in order to support my life.I am in financial hardship now.Also I have not received any more amount till date.Thereore, I would like to request you to return my invested amount along with my dues at the earliest.
Suvra Chakraborty,Investor
89/318 BANGUR PARK, 7TH LANE,RISHRA,HOOGHLY,712248,WEST BENGAL
PHONE; 9831965053

PRE-MEACHORED

sir me apke head office sarita vihar jasola branch me 2 month se chakkar laga rha hu lekin mere case ka niptara nhi ho rha hain mujhe Apll no RE03185177 dt 20.07.12 ki policy pre-meachored karwani h leking aake office sarita vihar wale kisi aur ka no. de dete h jo ki wo phone pick nhi karta hai .mere son ki tabiyat kharab hai is liye me apni policy ko pre-meachred karwana chahta hun

sir aap jo bhi ho mere problem ko hal karo
from manoj kumar thakur
trans yamuna, mandawali delhi 110092
mob 7557607551

sir aap jo bhi ho mere problem ko hal karo
subh_moy

Sep 11, 2016

Not getting the money and I am very upset.

I have invested all my retired fund but after November 2015 my MIS is stopped as well as my funds got mature but still i haven't got it.Every time we ask the agent they tells us new month sure but it is getting delayed.....I am in a very bad condition please help me out please i request because its getting very difficult for me to survive.
Sudhamoy Sengupta
subhamoysengupta90@gmail.com
RAGHUNATHKUMAR

Sep 6, 2016

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

Non receipt of payment of matured amount

I Arun Kumar Banerjee and Smt. Ratna Banerjee request to you please arrange to payment my matured amount which was invest your company
Certificate no ARB0243863/034058,ARB0226859/034156 AND ARB0243864/034205 ,ISSUSED CHEQUE NO. 840486 DATED 12/05/2015,NO. 833266 DATED 26/05/2015 AND NO. 833267 DATED 26/05/2015 . All cheques are rejected by BANK due to not sufficient fund which a/c no. 1488002100019251.ORIGINAL cheque deposited on 22.06.2015
But i have not received my payment till date. My agent not to give me sufficient report why the payment is delay ?
we are regretful this type given to hoodwinking
Plase, solve the matter at the earliest.

ARUN KUMAR BANERJEE
Mobile No. 7074506959

Sep 6, 2016

Non receipt of payment of matured amount due in July 2015

My invested amount has already been matured in July 2015, but I have not received the payment even after lapse of more than a year. I had approached all concerned several times, but nobody giving any response. Agent or branch office don't know the real fact of Alchemist companies under whom they are serving. Due to this reason they are not able to console or convince the investors. Now we are hearing many rumours about this company. So, everyone is feel fear and worries for losing their hard earned money. It is the time for your Co. to come out from hiding and issue a statement regarding payment of the dues to its investors.
I, further request to Shri. K. D. Singh, the hon'ble MP and owner of Alchemist Co. to kindly look into my case personally and release my matured amount imdtly without any further delay or harassment. The 2 bounced cheques are now held with your Siliguri branch. Sir, I shall be highly obliged if you could solve this burning problems.
kphassan.73@gmail.com
PINAKIDUTTA

Sep 5, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF MIS

I AM A AGENT CUM INVESTOR BUT COMPANY NOT GIVEN ME ANY MIS & MATTURITY. OUR FINACIAL CONDITION IS VERY LOW. MY MOTHER IS HOSPITALISED. BUT NOW I FACING VERY BAD CONDITION.

SO. I REQUEST TO K.D. SING PLEASE PAY MIS & MATURITY IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE I NOT TREATMENT TO MY MOTHER.

MOB : 9681987105
RAGHUNATHKUMAR

Sep 3, 2016

ALCHAMIST INFRA RELEALITY

GOOD MORNING SIR,

OVER ONE YEAR REFUND OF MACHURITY NOT PEYMENT BY Alchemist Realty LTD to Alchemist Township. THIS MATTER ALREADY CONVERSATION OVER TELEPHONECALLY ,PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN MY PAYMEN T RECEIVED........
ARUN KUMAR BANERJEE
M/NO -7074506959
manjula jain

Sep 1, 2016

non payment of monthly interest since April,16

Sir we have 3 FDs in Alchemist worth Rs 1000000/.no. Monthly interest which is Rs 10000/.is being paid to us since April 16
Broy

Aug 24, 2016

Non payment of AIRL RC00306746

Certificate matured on 10/06/2016, please arrange to pay the matured money Rs.20,000.00
amit 2015

Aug 23, 2016

Non payment of maturity

I am also a investor & my maturity claim is 6.3 lacs. I have given complain about one year ago.I think no organisation ( sebi ,ed , SFO) is looking after this complain.This cheater have strong loby so he is still not in custody & running his cheating business.
I will request all to look after Ananda bazaar Bengali paper page no.3 of Monday 22 Aug.2016. Raghuram Rajan Governor of Reserve bank has opened a wave site on 4th.Aug. for giving grievance against non banking finance company which are under RBI., new web site is www.sachet.rbi.org.in under slcc (state level coordination committee .
My request we should lodge complain through this web site so that maximum investor of this company can lodge complain to bring the notice of RBI.
thanks
Amit Mukherjee
033 26544838

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...