Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Alchemist Infra Realty Limited

robert gomes

Sep 1, 2015

a
after seeing the other above complaints I just want to know do the investors get any reply to the complaints?
because I have invested 4lacs. but now agent avoid saying it is not his responsibility and branch do not cooperate only turns back saying after one month or 2 moths.it seems Alchemist is going to do the same like Sharada Icore Bishal Basil and others.will D.k Singh or his official reply when payment will be made or if He can't pay MIS then return the pr,amount
DHRUBANJAN SARKAR

Aug 31, 2015

Non receipt of Maturity payment

I Sri Dhrubanjan Sarkar of 84, Manasbhumi Manikpur Kolkata 700079 invested Rs. 60,000/- on 18/04/2012 bearing No RXX0079935 maturing on 18/04/2015. The Principal amount and the interest of April 2015 are not repaid by the authority.Moreover the Principal amount was reinvested by the local agent for six months maturing on October 2015.But no interest is repaid by them. My question is whether the total amount will be repaid or not ? My daughter's marriage is nearby. The amount is urgently required by me. Please do the needful as early as possible.

Dhrubanjan Sarkar
k.chandra

Aug 21, 2015

Alchemist township india ltd

I am an agent of this fraud co. My customer are also suffering due to not getting mis interest or maturity value on time. I also invest my all money in this co. If the co, is going to sink , I will be also sink, please govt. See this co. It's like a saroda, mps, rose vally.
Chandranath Banerjee

Aug 15, 2015

non payment of maturity amount from Alchemist Township India Ltd

I have invested Rs.10000/-in Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd for 6 years to get bauble amount.I have applied to transfer that money to Alchemist Township India Ltd on 03.07.2013 for rest one year six months.The matured amount is Rs,20000/- and the maturity date was 07. 02. 2015.But your company extended the maturity date to 07. 08. 2015 with some interest without my consent.At next your branch office gave me a cheque from your current account no. 1488002100019251 amounting Rs.20800/- dated 07. 08. 2015 of Punjab National Bank,Sector -9D,Chandigarh-160009,IFS Code-PUNB0148800. I have dropped that cheque to my bank-Bank of Baroda,Baranagar Branch,IFS Code-BARBOBARANA, in favour my account no-00370100015522 on 11. 08. 2015.but the cheque is returned from your bank (P N B) for insufficient fund. My bank deducted Rs.86/- as cheque return charge from my account.I had need the matured money on february'2015 for some urgent works.Now I am suffering from various health problems.So I have needed said matured amount of my Fixed Deposit Alchemist Township India Ltd urgently.Please send the said amount to my above mentioned account of above mentioned bank through RTGS with very urgent.After getting the amount in my Bank,the cheque will be treated as cancelled. Hope my request will be attended as most urgent.
Arbindarbindsiwan

Aug 14, 2015

Not Receiving money from MIS

I have invested Rs. 50000/ in Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd in a MIS scheme.But I am not getting my monthly interest amount.I have contacted my agent several times but he is not coming up with any clear answer and behaving suspiciously.My maturity date is also coming close but the agent is not willing to take any responsiblity.The company is not even issuing me the fresh PDC s for coming months.The whole matter looks highly suspicious. Please tell me how I will proceed ???
Arbind Kumar
Email- arbindkumar01@gmail.com
s biswas

Aug 10, 2015

non pmnt of mis interest

I did mis with this company with 22l but from april I dont rcv my interest money
my mother is widow.we dont hv any other income option.we cant lead life.pls help me out.I m a student.my study is hampered.my agent dont give any reply to me.I cant tk this tension.plssss sir/maam help me out
from s biswas
ph 9804572789
Arpita750

Not receiving MIS

I have invested Rs.50000/ in Alchemist Infra Reality ltd in 2012 in a MIS scheme. But from the begining of this year delay in payment started.Since the last two months I have not received any payment. Company is not even issuing fresh PDC s. I have contacted my agent several times but he is not coming up with any clear answer and behaving suspiciously.

Arpita Banerjee (9051938107)

Kolkata
Arpita750

Not receiving money from MIS

I have invested Rs. 50000/ in Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd in a MIS scheme.But I am not getting my monthly interest amount for last 2 months.I have contacted my agent several times but he is not coming up with any clear answer and behaving suspiciously.My maturity date is also coming close but the agent is not willing to take any responsiblity.The company is not even issuing me the fresh PDC s for coming months.The whole matter looks highly supicious.

Arpita Banerjee
Kolkata
sajal malakar

Aug 3, 2015

alchemist internal warent

Alchemist infra mis internal warrent is not paying from habra branch last 3 ot 4 manth.and also maturity check also bounch.so all investor of this aria are very afraied .we request to propar authoritu to resolve this problem as soon as possieble.
desankha

Aug 2, 2015

Non payment of maturity amount

I, Suban Chandra De, invested Rs 7000 in Alchemist infra Realty ltd on 16th May 2009.

The maturity cheque of the same (Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd) issued on 16th May 2015 bearing no "09894" of PNB amounting to Rs 14560 (Fourteen thousand five hundred and sixty only) bounced back twice when deposited in Bank Of India, AECS Layout branch Bangalore.

I have learned that other investors as well are being harassed and deprived of having their hard earned money.

I do hereby request you to take appropriate steps so that we can get our maturity amounts as soon as possible. The cheque mentioned earlier is valid up to 15th Aug,2015.

Suban Chandra De
jayjitd

Jul 25, 2015

Not getting Maturity & Mis amount

I had deposited huge money in Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd. I have not received my Maturity Amount (which gets maturity date already). My policy maturity date was SIX MONTHS back, however the company said they are unable to pay due to financial issues and requested we wait till and issued post dated cheques dated, but now at the time of depositing cheque into my bank account I have been asked not to deposit cheques right now.I am suffering a lot due this first by delaying the payment by over six months secondly the cheques issued were also did not get cleared.

Moreover I am not getting MIS rs since last few months. The agent through whom I invested the amount is not coming up with any clear information.

How can i get back my principal amount. Please look into the matter.

Jayjit Das
Email Id : jayjitd20@gmail.com
Tapas Bhattacharya

Jul 23, 2015

non payment of mis interest and principle amount

As I am cancer patient, I am in great trouble facing discontinue of my said treatment, due not received last 3 months mis interest and principle amount of
rupees one lac. pl arange as early as possible to refund that said amount to help continue treatment, certificate no. RX00016370, maturity date :09.12.2014
extension date: 9.06.2015

thanking you,
ITI RANI BHATTACHARJEE
biplov

Jul 23, 2015

Non- Payment of MIS cheque amount by Alchemist

I, Samerandra Nath Roy a retired person of L-1-7 vidyasagar colony, Kolkata- 700047, made an investment of Rs 3,30,000/- in MIS scheme of Alchemist Township India Ltd.-ATIL at 12% interest for a period of 3 years from 01-11-2013 to 01-11-2016 through AGENT Series Paresh Chandra Majumdar/K.R.M./N.K.S./B.P.D./G. Saha/N.R.M./Anil Chandra Baidya. My customer ID No is TYY0019835 in this scheme. I was getting payment through Anil Chandra Baidya @ Rs 3300/- per month and received payment upto Oct.’2014 regularly but after that upto 22-07-2015, 8 months cheque amounting to Rs 3300/-X8 = Rs 26,400/- not yet paid by Alchemist. Constant effort is being made through Anil Baidya but till date 8 nos. cheque was not paid by Alchemist. Hence I like to get back my principle amount of Rs 3,30,000/- from Alchemist. So, I want help from SEBI/ Branch Manager Alchemist, 15, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata in this regard.
ravi_nirma

Jul 22, 2015

Alchemist Infra - Cheque returned due to insufficient funds

Dear Mr. Chowdhury,

We had invested an amount of INR 20,000 in November 2009. While the maturity proceeds was supposed to be paid in Dec 2014, I was handed over a cheque # 098551, of amount INR 41,600 dated 13th July 2015 drawn on Punjab National Bank, Chandigarh. The cheque was returned due to insufficient funds when I deposited it in June. Please advise how can I get the money back.

Ravi Kumar Gupta
Investor Name: Richa Jain (wife)
PARAG MJ

Jul 13, 2015

maturity not refunded

Mr. Kohli,

As per your earlier reply that Alchemist is refunding money by RTGS , for which i have to contact kolkata office but sorry to say they replied that they have no information of taking application for RTGS. Kindly reply otherwise i have no othaer option than to take legalised action .My maturity of 400000 already matured .

parag
soumen jalpaiguri

Jul 9, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY CHEQUE OF 60000 RUPEES YET MATURITY OF MY CHEQUE ENDS

My MIS of Alchemist Infra Realty Limited Rs 60000 has been matured in 15 th September 2014. Then they issued me their internal cheque after giving 6 months extention period by monthly interest. But when the time (means after 6 months)arrived then they told me a new story that the company has not able to pay money by internal cheque so you have to return the internal cheque. Then after 1 month they gave us PNB Cheque. But i can not imagine that there are another story.After dropping the cheque it bounces again and again where showing no balance or negative balance.My cheque maturity 7 -7- 2015 and it also crossed the maturity period. Now they told us to back the PNB cheque.Accordingly i returned it to the office and they told us that they payment us by NEFT and now the another story that when the form will come from region and then we will send the received cheque. But when i get money?From 15th Sep 2014 i am waiting for getting my money but till date i do not get my money(60000).I thought that my both of my parents are suffering for eye problem and doctor told to do immediate opperation.So when i get my money then i do the opperation.Please help me if i can get my money as early as possible.
Soumen Choudhury
soumenjalpaiguri@gmail.com
phone no 8436555788
sanjiv chowdhury

Jul 9, 2015

NON-PAYMENT OF MATURITY CLAIMof RS 2 lakhs

I, Sanjiv Chowdhury, have invested rs. 2lakhs in Alchemist Infra Realty LTD, which have matured on September, 2014.
Till now they didnt refund my money. two times their check bounced. please give me any suggestion how can i get this money back? bond no RXX0040415.

Sanjiv Chowdhury
mobile no : 08976614806
kalyana gummalu

Jul 8, 2015

Non payment of 2 Lakhs

Though my Allotment No. AIRL/ RX00027113 for Rs.2,00,000/- ( two lakhs) has been matured on 26.6.2015, I have not received any cheque/information from your end. My second Allotment No. AIRL/ RX00029030 for Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lakh) is falling due on 31.7.2015.

Kindly release the said two cheques at the earliest without further embarrassment for both of us. I have full faith on your institution.

Kalyana Kumar Chakravarthi
22/4 Krishna Chatterjee Lane,
Bally, Howrah- 711 201
Mobile No.09959515823

Jun 22, 2015

Default in payment of maturity amount on time

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited has miserably failed in payment of maturity amount in time. For the last few months they are only giving empty promises and nice stories. Their bank accounts in PNB are having nil / negative balances. We are moving from pillar to post to get our maturity amount of Rs. 1,80,000/- for the last 6 months. Even monthly interests are lagging by 3-4 months. Cheques are getting bounced everywhere. What is company's real intention. Is it another 'Saradha' in the making. Investors need to organise and do the needful before it is too late.

D Sircar
Tapan Bhattacharya

Non receipt of Maturity Value of my Investment

I have an Investment in Alchemist Infra Reality Limited for Rs. 1,00,000/- ( One Lakh only) which was matured on 19/05/2015 vide Cheque No. 094406 dated 19/05/2015 on PNB Chandigarh,but not credited in my Bank (PNB, Saltlake) due to insufficient balance of fund in Alchemist Bank Account.

Tapan Bhattacharya
Mobile No. 9830529517

Non-receipt of maturity payment

Unable to deposit Maturity cheques
I have recd my maturity cheques no i) 841498 dtd 29.05.15 for Rs 1,20,000/- drawn on P.N.B Chandigarh A/c No 1488002100019251 and ii) 006272 dtd 27.04.2015 for Rs. 60,000/- drawn on P.N.B Chandigarh A/c No 1488005900000049 against allotment no AIRL/ RXX0050450 dtd 20.12.2011 and AIRL/ RX00012337 dtd 16.08.2011 respectively of Alchemist Infra Reality Ltd. I am unable to present the above cheques to bank for the last 1-2 months as the Branch office as well as zonal office, Kolkata are advising not to deposit as there is no balance in accounts and the cheques are liable to be dishonoured. I need the money badly for admission of my son in engineering college. I am losing hope on this company and thinking of complaining to SEBI / SAT. Can any one/Agent/Co Management can say me when can I get the money? Kindly reply me

Mob – 9831329149, Email Id - dsircar1964@yahoo.com
smarajit ghosh

Jun 11, 2015

RETURN OF CHEQE FOR INSUFFICIENT FUND

DEPOSIT NO ARA0114332 DATED 06/ 06/ 2009.
CHEQE NO 098577 DATED 06/ 06/ 2015 ON PNB CHANDIGARH.
AMOUNT Rs.52000/. (FIFTY TWO THOUSAND ONLY)
bilubilash

Jun 10, 2015

ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY BOND

I THANKS COMPANY MY TWO MIS AMOUNT DUES ACCORDING TO COMPLAIN ON 25/04/2015 HAS BEEN SETTLED BY THE COMPANY AND DEPOSITED IN MY BANK A/C THROUGH ECS.. HOWEVER MIS AMOUNT DUES ON 25/05/2015 HAS NOT BEEN DEPOSITED IN MY BANK A/C TILL DATE i.e 11/06/2015.YOUR EARLY ACTION IS REQUESTED.

KRISHNA GANGULY
bilubilash

Jun 6, 2015

late receive MIS through ECS against bond

I krishna ganguly has not been received MIS through ECS in my bank A/C. My Due date is 25/05/2015. Every month I receive my MIS 15 days after from the schedule date.

phno 9038229551
Aparajita Banerjee

Jun 2, 2015

Non-encashment of Monthly Interest Cheques.

Pl. refer to my earlier complaint dtd. 26/5/2015.Two MIS Cheques of Rs.3000/- each of Alchemist Infra Realty Limited and bearing Sl. No.174895 & 174902 both dtd 22/05/2015 were submitted to my Account in IDBI Bank Ltd. Uttarpara-Kotrung Branch on 22/05/2015. But both of them have bounced THRICE. My allotment nos. are AIRL/ RX00020788 & ....20789 Dtd 14/03/2012. Please advice me now what to do so that I can encash and receive these cheque amounts quickly.
Moreover my next cheques are due to be submitted to the Bank on 22/6/2015 and do you have any advice for them ? Awaiting for your response. Regards.
Aparajita Banerjee.02/06/2015. E-mail : subratabanerjee45@gmail.com

lupin ltd - Pension Amount not settle till
    Dar Sir, I have suffer from many years due to till My...
    Paramount Health care - Fraud company
    Hi Paramount health services is totally fraud...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - info
    call infohiii kisi ko call info chiye to muj mail kare...
    Mobile fraud call - ATM fraud call
    Dear Sir / Madam, With due respect to you, i beg to...
    IFB - SERVICE
    PLEASE REFER COMPLAIN NUMBER :16204956 WHICH HAS...
    paytm - Bogus bus ticketing service by Paytm
    I had booked a ticket via Paytm on 27th Aug for Delhi to...
    Reliance CDMA - RE : Call Disconnect
    Dear Ravi, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Maa TV - sesi rekha parinayam
    Worst ga undi serial .....pls stop that sesirekhaparinayam...
    11944 - NON REFUND OF CANCELLED TKT
    I have booked two tickets bearing PNR No 4829439210,...
    Reliance Communication - RE : balance deduction without concern
    Dear Customer, Kindly submit your details at this link...