AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA

Consumer complaints and reviews about AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA

rooseveltdickey

Oct 16, 2016

Via Amazon "criminal fraud, bait and switch company

Health Zone, Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach Ca. client with Amazon, falsely advertised a face cream commodity on their sell page. Listing a very few but all health ingredients on the label, conclusively. When the package arrived it's ingredient list provide a great host of other harsh ingredients (about ten others) including two that I was allergic to. Health Zone, 2831 St. Rose Pkwy #276, Henderson NV 89052..Telephone # 7028002092, ( but package shipped out of 5951 Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach Ca. 92647) did not deny the false advertisement, and offered me partial credit on my credit card if I would pay them for the return on their fraudulent effort plus give them 20% of the product gross costs as a restocking fee for their bait and switch and criminal attempt. Of course product inventory back on the shelf with a 20% net gain is a lucrative business. "You're selling air." For a profit. They seem worst then snake oil salesmen.
chuggins

Oct 15, 2016

Use without permission

Hi I am on a fixed income and my granddaughter took my bank card without permission and now I am unable to pay my phone bill I have medical issues and need my phone. Can someone please help me?
Complaint Board.

Oct 13, 2016

Raw Materials Needed

Attn: Sir/Madam.

Accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited message, I am contacting you in regards to business I have with my company, the company I work for is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical Products here in United Kingdom.

In all the products we produce here, we uses raw materials from India
and Pakistan, but there is one particular Raw Material that I normally
come to buy in India on behalf of our company but right now, I have
been promoted to a higher position (Manager at the Manufacturing department) here in our Company,
Therefore, I do not have the opportunity to come to India to buy the Raw Materials anymore.

At this juncture, our company director is seeking from me the Contact
information of the Supplier from where I buy the Raw Materials in India, since
they cannot send me to India again to buy the Raw Materials as a
result of my new position in the company, they now need to send a new purchase officer of the Company who will come to India to buy the Raw
Materials.

However, I have been keeping a very good margin for the sales with our company, and now I need a person whom I will present to our Company as the Supplier, you will now buy the Raw Materials from the Local dealer and supply to our company, the profit margin will be shared between you and I,
• The reason why I don't want the company to have direct contact with the
local dealer in India is because I don't want our company to know the
actual price I was buying the product from the local dealer in India,

If you are interested kindly contact me for more details. Through this
email id: cadmanaddsion@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cadman Addsion
• Tel: +448445899714
Baci1

Oct 13, 2016

Where's my order?

Waiting for my order which was from Sept.22 1001ozv8BC2???
mariane

Aug 30, 2016

where is my order

Ordered Zymoxotic Enzymatic solution for pets ears back in early july.
Paid with Pay Pal. It is now end of August.
Where is my order. Amazon that is a disgrace people pay good moneys for your products look after your customers.
If you can't send my order I want my money back.
Own UP.
JoAnn18

Aug 8, 2016

No more charges on my cap. One card please

Please stop any new orders on my credit card. Im try to get this bill down. Pkease remove the current credit card. Please let me know that this will happen and when. JoAnn Isaacson 5309613002. Thank you.
money2086

Jul 11, 2016

Charged my credit card $29.99 I dont know what this is.

There is a charge on my credit card. I want to know what it is for $29.99

what's happened

I have charged 70$ on may Visa Card. what is it?

Billing problem

billing problem
I have been charged 70$ on my Visa card for AMAZON MKTPLACE Pmts AMZN.com/BillWA
I have no idea what this charge is for and they do not offer any explanation other than merchandise. Merchandise could be anything under the sun.
Since I do not ordinarily purchase anything on line, I can not pay for something that I do not know what it is. I have a good credit rating and I do not want to damage it by having this charged against me.

Billing problem

billing problem
I have been charged $304.43 on my Discover card for AMAZON MKTPLACE Pmts AMZN.com/BillWA
Charles curtis

Jun 26, 2016

Amazon charge in amt of 10.99??

I have a charge on my credit card. What is it??
kristineiobidze

Jun 21, 2016

Charge 46.99 $

Hello

I was charged 46.99 $ and I don't know why, I ordered some staff about 23$. I want my money back as soon as possible.

thanks
Kristine Iobidze
three miles 2 go

Jun 21, 2016

amazon mkt place

ordered gasoline lawn mower primer bulbs june 8th have not received or heard any thing from this place dsea16@gmail.com
G Kidwell

Jun 20, 2016

Charges to my CapOne MC

I am being billed $39.99 monthly on my CapitalOne Master Card. This has been going on for several months now and I need it to stop! I am a senior citizen, 71+ years, and my fixed income is seriously stretched having to make this payment. Can you help me?
Gloria Banuelos

May 20, 2016

being charged for a membership that i did not authorize

I just received my credit card statement and am being charged for a prime membership at a cost of $107.64 which I did not authorize.
I would like that amount returned to my credit card ASAP. The card that was charged was a master card. If you have any questions please respond to my e-mail gloriabanuelos@comcast.net. Thank you
carolpaulson

May 18, 2016

My credit card is being billed twice for the same products

Yesterday, May 17, 2016, I ordered 3 packets of Wellness Essentials Women's Prime at a total of $188.34. But now I see that pending on my credit card is double charges - all on the same date. It has $61.00, $61.00, & $66.34 PLUS the $188.34 charge. I cannot afford this!!! Please take it off immediately.
Carol Paulson
springcity

Apr 18, 2016

Never recieved my order

I ordered a MP3 player and was charged for it on my card on 3/22/16. I have never received it. Want gives with this Company?
Dchemonkey1

Mar 21, 2016

Did not receive

Purchased a life preserver ring and did not receive it
Janice Stopen

Bought a item on nov 20 , 2015 , & got charge 2 wide for 1 item ! For34.71
mon1911

Dec 18, 2015

Amazon.com AMZN.COM/BILL WA 98101 US

Found a $5.54 charge on my credit card - what is this? Search on Amazon account did not reveal anything.
buddyp

Dec 16, 2015

Charge to my account

I would like a copy of all the purchases billed to my account .Started on11/23/15 last one on12/3015 went I close the card down. Who ordered and were shipped. Please email this to me at my work . buddy.parker@horryelectric.com think you Willliam B. Parker
fgilkey@aol.com

Dec 15, 2015

Charge to my account bogus!

I have five bills to my American Express for items I did not purchase, from 11/8/15 to 12/1/15. How do I get a copy of the purchases billed to my account?
L.von Hacht
Email: fgilkey@aol.com
jessie stinson

Nov 13, 2015

credit card renewal

unordered un authoized renewal and charge remove charge from my bank
missbea999

Nov 5, 2015

VISA charge $24.05

What did I purchase 10/21/15 for $24.05? Reference number on my VISA is 24692169600QZGLHD.

paytm - Refund of Rs.3000/-; 1 week over and still waiting
    To, Team Paytym I have an inquiry that on 24th of...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Lost my official Medical Card
    Today dated 08.12.2016 i lost my Official Medical Card...
    Makemytrip.com - Amount Deducted, No Booking
    Dear Vineet, Greetings from MakeMyTrip!! We are...
    BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI - BSNL Landline
    My landline No.044-23715849 is not working for the last...
    IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in) - about money refund after ticket cancellation
    Resp Sir, This is Rajan Bisen, I was book my ticket on...
    UPTU - carry over result
    carry over result of 2nd year 3rd SEM is not showing. my...
    staff selection commission - server problem
    my roll no.6005000045 center name vidhyapeeth institute of...
    Baharampur Milia international school - Brutal Beating of Indian Future
    Respected Principal It is very shocking to see how our...
    idea cellular - RE:Wrong recharge two times
    Hi, As per your telecon with our customer service...