AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA

Received empty item envelope

Order Placed: November 24, 2016
Amazon.com order number: 109-8727877-5729043
Pandora 791388cz Galaxy Charm

USPS delivered damaged empty envelope. It looked like the charm was dug out of flimsy paper and bubble wrap envelope.
I tried to leave a nice comment about the purchase back in Nov or Dec when empty envelope was received but Amazon would not except it. Returned empty envelope via USPS shortly after receiving it.
Amazon has re-charged my credit card 3/1/17 as they have not received the item.
Amazon makes it difficult to complain about a purchase. It wasn't until Online Discover suggested searching "AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS" that I was able to find this page.
Disputed $50.00 Discover Card charge from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS 3/14/17 9pm ET.

Never had this problem with EBAY! Second time receiving empty envelope from Amazon! NOT their fault though! Their "not so bright partners don't protect their merchandise from the thieves between their shipping point and my home.
Agnieszka

Feb 28, 2017

unauthorized use of credit card

I've found the charge on my credit card from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS transaction date 26.02.2017 amount 3258,94 PLN.. I am not Your customer. I am not registered.
Please contact me, and give my money back
I have VISA credit card
My email alezanska@tlen.pl
Agnieszka Leżańska
Dariusz Wojtasik

Feb 28, 2017

unauthorized use of credit card

I received the charge on my credit card from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS transaction date 07-02-17 for the amount of 429.34 PLN (Polish currency, about 105 $). My billing needs to be paid on 20-03-17. No additional info about purchase, no invoice. I have not ordered any item from amazon.com. Moreover I am not registered as your client, I do not have an account.
Please let me know the details of transaction and keep me informed about your steps taken.
VISA credit card
4775 .... .... 0130
owner: Dariusz Wojtasik
validation NOV 2018
Email address: wojdar@yahoo.pl
I would appreciate your kind assistance.

BR

DW
Red Cross

Feb 22, 2017

Charges to my account

I received two charge on my credit card that I have no idea what charges are for AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS transaction date 02-17-17 for the amount of 81.78 and on 02-18-17 10.60.Billing address is 1111 Research drive ,Toledo ,Oh 43614 .My billing needs to be paid on 02-24-17 .I need copies of these invoices if I even made the purchase Name on card will be Edward Osmialowski Email address is edward.osmialowski@redcross.org ,Phone number is 419-351-3866
Nihan Sipahi

Feb 22, 2017

Charges on my account

I have three charges on my credit card in this month, $4.99, $24.99 and another $24.99 that are from Amazon Mktplace and I don't know what they are for. I did not buy anything from Amazon. What are these for? Can you explain and refund as soon as possible?

Please reply back to nihan_kandemir@hotmail.com
Therese Gutman

Feb 14, 2017

Debit non autorise

J ai ete debitee de 95,19€ le 6/02 sur mon compte en banque pour une raison dont je ne comprends pas le pourquoi a savoir:"
Member ship" je n ai jamais fais de demande de la sorte je vous prie donc de bien vouloir me recrediter immediatement de cette somme dans le cas contraire je me verrai dans l obligation d en faire part aux autorites competentes qui prendront le relai de cette affaire
Merci de bien vouloir faire le necessaire aussitot
TGutman
Jeannette Pardue

Feb 10, 2017

Amazon

I was charged 104.94 on my credit account that states I ordered AmazonPrime Membership.....which I did order.
Please reply. JPa1849998@aol.com In Louisville,KY
gail@schnitzelbank.com

Feb 2, 2017

Charges

I have two charges on my business account. How do I go about finding out what it is before I dispute them with my credit card company. Where do I call?
Gisele

Jan 13, 2017

Recuperation de mon argent

I would like the site that has pirate my credit card to pay the amount immediately while crediting my account. I did not make this type of transaction on January 4, 2017. Thank you for crediting my account
Maggie1930

Jan 5, 2017

Amazon

They need to put order numbers on their billing.
Now they no longer put invoices in the shipment I spend hours trying to match the charge to my orders,I am a prime member and being disabled spend a lot of money on Amazon.
Sometimes they split the order then you have to call in to find what the charge. Is for, a big waste of resources and my time.
A simple order number along side the charge would save both of us time and you money.
Bonnie Helsing

Jan 4, 2017

charges on my credit card

I have charges on my credit card
June 13, 2016 - AMAZONMKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA - $57.98
June14, 2016 - AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILL AMZN.COM/BILL.WA -$ 33-90

I do recall purchasing anything from Amazon and I don not have any paper work saying that I did. I would appreciate
if these charges could be reimbursed to my Cr. Card.Thank you
I will be waiting to hear from you about this matter.

bonniehelsing@q.com
conniegreengal

Dec 26, 2016

Question on Credit Csrd Bill

I have two charges on my card every month for $9.99 that are from Amazon Mktplace and I don't know what they are for. Can you please explain.

Constance Galloway
conniegreengal@gmail.com
Judy flora

Dec 24, 2016

Who is this

Bill for 86.00 dollars . For what?
Chris M Hallum

Dec 22, 2016

Charge on my crdit card not sure of from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS

Date: Dec.20,1016 Description: AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS, Sale, Dec.21,2016
Additional merchant and transaction information:
AMZN.COM/BILL, WA 981090000 US
Online,Mail, or Telephone transaction: Online
Amount: $9.49
Dear Sir:
Could you please explain what this charge is for? I have always enjoyed working with Amazon and hope you can take the time to explain.
Respectfully,
Chris Hallum
Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas.

Email: chirs383@centurytel.net
Sue Drothler

Dec 16, 2016

unknown charges from Amazon marketplace

I have unexplained charges on my American Express Bill. How can I find out what these charges are for?
Beachboy

Dec 12, 2016

non delivery

order was listed as ......out for delivery since last Friday
rooseveltdickey

Oct 16, 2016

Via Amazon "criminal fraud, bait and switch company

Health Zone, Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach Ca. client with Amazon, falsely advertised a face cream commodity on their sell page. Listing a very few but all health ingredients on the label, conclusively. When the package arrived it's ingredient list provide a great host of other harsh ingredients (about ten others) including two that I was allergic to. Health Zone, 2831 St. Rose Pkwy #276, Henderson NV 89052..Telephone # 7028002092, ( but package shipped out of 5951 Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach Ca. 92647) did not deny the false advertisement, and offered me partial credit on my credit card if I would pay them for the return on their fraudulent effort plus give them 20% of the product gross costs as a restocking fee for their bait and switch and criminal attempt. Of course product inventory back on the shelf with a 20% net gain is a lucrative business. "You're selling air." For a profit. They seem worst then snake oil salesmen.
chuggins

Oct 15, 2016

Use without permission

Hi I am on a fixed income and my granddaughter took my bank card without permission and now I am unable to pay my phone bill I have medical issues and need my phone. Can someone please help me?
Complaint Board.

Oct 13, 2016

Raw Materials Needed

Attn: Sir/Madam.

Accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited message, I am contacting you in regards to business I have with my company, the company I work for is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical Products here in United Kingdom.

In all the products we produce here, we uses raw materials from India
and Pakistan, but there is one particular Raw Material that I normally
come to buy in India on behalf of our company but right now, I have
been promoted to a higher position (Manager at the Manufacturing department) here in our Company,
Therefore, I do not have the opportunity to come to India to buy the Raw Materials anymore.

At this juncture, our company director is seeking from me the Contact
information of the Supplier from where I buy the Raw Materials in India, since
they cannot send me to India again to buy the Raw Materials as a
result of my new position in the company, they now need to send a new purchase officer of the Company who will come to India to buy the Raw
Materials.

However, I have been keeping a very good margin for the sales with our company, and now I need a person whom I will present to our Company as the Supplier, you will now buy the Raw Materials from the Local dealer and supply to our company, the profit margin will be shared between you and I,
• The reason why I don't want the company to have direct contact with the
local dealer in India is because I don't want our company to know the
actual price I was buying the product from the local dealer in India,

If you are interested kindly contact me for more details. Through this
email id: cadmanaddsion@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cadman Addsion
• Tel: +448445899714
Baci1

Oct 13, 2016

Where's my order?

Waiting for my order which was from Sept.22 1001ozv8BC2???
mariane

Aug 30, 2016

where is my order

Ordered Zymoxotic Enzymatic solution for pets ears back in early july.
Paid with Pay Pal. It is now end of August.
Where is my order. Amazon that is a disgrace people pay good moneys for your products look after your customers.
If you can't send my order I want my money back.
Own UP.
JoAnn18

Aug 8, 2016

No more charges on my cap. One card please

Please stop any new orders on my credit card. Im try to get this bill down. Pkease remove the current credit card. Please let me know that this will happen and when. JoAnn Isaacson 5309613002. Thank you.
money2086

Jul 11, 2016

Charged my credit card $29.99 I dont know what this is.

There is a charge on my credit card. I want to know what it is for $29.99
Nguyen ngoc thu

Jul 3, 2016

what's happened

I have charged 70$ on may Visa Card. what is it?
Nguyen ngoc thu

Jul 3, 2016

Billing problem

billing problem
I have been charged 70$ on my Visa card for AMAZON MKTPLACE Pmts AMZN.com/BillWA
I have no idea what this charge is for and they do not offer any explanation other than merchandise. Merchandise could be anything under the sun.
Since I do not ordinarily purchase anything on line, I can not pay for something that I do not know what it is. I have a good credit rating and I do not want to damage it by having this charged against me.

BMC - DOG CATCH SQUAD - Menace of Street Dogs
    Dear Sir, We the residents of Building No. 36 Shree...
    TSRTC - gbvgv
    IRCTC - ghvbv
    paytm - Рауtm Соmрlаint Rеsоlvе
    +91 8757626168 Оur Сustomеr Сare Is Аvailablе Тo...
    Shopclues - fghhhh
    Mseb airoli - Frequent power cuts in airoli
    There is frequent power cuts of long duration from past...