AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA

Consumer complaints and reviews about AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA

Gisele

Jan 13, 2017

Recuperation de mon argent

I would like the site that has pirate my credit card to pay the amount immediately while crediting my account. I did not make this type of transaction on January 4, 2017. Thank you for crediting my account
Maggie1930

Jan 5, 2017

Amazon

They need to put order numbers on their billing.
Now they no longer put invoices in the shipment I spend hours trying to match the charge to my orders,I am a prime member and being disabled spend a lot of money on Amazon.
Sometimes they split the order then you have to call in to find what the charge. Is for, a big waste of resources and my time.
A simple order number along side the charge would save both of us time and you money.
Bonnie Helsing

Jan 4, 2017

charges on my credit card

I have charges on my credit card
June 13, 2016 - AMAZONMKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA - $57.98
June14, 2016 - AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILL AMZN.COM/BILL.WA -$ 33-90

I do recall purchasing anything from Amazon and I don not have any paper work saying that I did. I would appreciate
if these charges could be reimbursed to my Cr. Card.Thank you
I will be waiting to hear from you about this matter.

bonniehelsing@q.com
conniegreengal

Dec 26, 2016

Question on Credit Csrd Bill

I have two charges on my card every month for $9.99 that are from Amazon Mktplace and I don't know what they are for. Can you please explain.

Constance Galloway
conniegreengal@gmail.com
Judy flora

Dec 24, 2016

Who is this

Bill for 86.00 dollars . For what?
Chris M Hallum

Dec 22, 2016

Charge on my crdit card not sure of from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS

Date: Dec.20,1016 Description: AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS, Sale, Dec.21,2016
Additional merchant and transaction information:
AMZN.COM/BILL, WA 981090000 US
Online,Mail, or Telephone transaction: Online
Amount: $9.49
Dear Sir:
Could you please explain what this charge is for? I have always enjoyed working with Amazon and hope you can take the time to explain.
Respectfully,
Chris Hallum
Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas.

Email: chirs383@centurytel.net
Sue Drothler

Dec 16, 2016

unknown charges from Amazon marketplace

I have unexplained charges on my American Express Bill. How can I find out what these charges are for?
Beachboy

Dec 12, 2016

non delivery

order was listed as ......out for delivery since last Friday
rooseveltdickey

Oct 16, 2016

Via Amazon "criminal fraud, bait and switch company

Health Zone, Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach Ca. client with Amazon, falsely advertised a face cream commodity on their sell page. Listing a very few but all health ingredients on the label, conclusively. When the package arrived it's ingredient list provide a great host of other harsh ingredients (about ten others) including two that I was allergic to. Health Zone, 2831 St. Rose Pkwy #276, Henderson NV 89052..Telephone # 7028002092, ( but package shipped out of 5951 Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach Ca. 92647) did not deny the false advertisement, and offered me partial credit on my credit card if I would pay them for the return on their fraudulent effort plus give them 20% of the product gross costs as a restocking fee for their bait and switch and criminal attempt. Of course product inventory back on the shelf with a 20% net gain is a lucrative business. "You're selling air." For a profit. They seem worst then snake oil salesmen.
chuggins

Oct 15, 2016

Use without permission

Hi I am on a fixed income and my granddaughter took my bank card without permission and now I am unable to pay my phone bill I have medical issues and need my phone. Can someone please help me?
Complaint Board.

Oct 13, 2016

Raw Materials Needed

Attn: Sir/Madam.

Accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited message, I am contacting you in regards to business I have with my company, the company I work for is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical Products here in United Kingdom.

In all the products we produce here, we uses raw materials from India
and Pakistan, but there is one particular Raw Material that I normally
come to buy in India on behalf of our company but right now, I have
been promoted to a higher position (Manager at the Manufacturing department) here in our Company,
Therefore, I do not have the opportunity to come to India to buy the Raw Materials anymore.

At this juncture, our company director is seeking from me the Contact
information of the Supplier from where I buy the Raw Materials in India, since
they cannot send me to India again to buy the Raw Materials as a
result of my new position in the company, they now need to send a new purchase officer of the Company who will come to India to buy the Raw
Materials.

However, I have been keeping a very good margin for the sales with our company, and now I need a person whom I will present to our Company as the Supplier, you will now buy the Raw Materials from the Local dealer and supply to our company, the profit margin will be shared between you and I,
• The reason why I don't want the company to have direct contact with the
local dealer in India is because I don't want our company to know the
actual price I was buying the product from the local dealer in India,

If you are interested kindly contact me for more details. Through this
email id: cadmanaddsion@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cadman Addsion
• Tel: +448445899714
Baci1

Oct 13, 2016

Where's my order?

Waiting for my order which was from Sept.22 1001ozv8BC2???
mariane

Aug 30, 2016

where is my order

Ordered Zymoxotic Enzymatic solution for pets ears back in early july.
Paid with Pay Pal. It is now end of August.
Where is my order. Amazon that is a disgrace people pay good moneys for your products look after your customers.
If you can't send my order I want my money back.
Own UP.
JoAnn18

Aug 8, 2016

No more charges on my cap. One card please

Please stop any new orders on my credit card. Im try to get this bill down. Pkease remove the current credit card. Please let me know that this will happen and when. JoAnn Isaacson 5309613002. Thank you.
money2086

Jul 11, 2016

Charged my credit card $29.99 I dont know what this is.

There is a charge on my credit card. I want to know what it is for $29.99

what's happened

I have charged 70$ on may Visa Card. what is it?

Billing problem

billing problem
I have been charged 70$ on my Visa card for AMAZON MKTPLACE Pmts AMZN.com/BillWA
I have no idea what this charge is for and they do not offer any explanation other than merchandise. Merchandise could be anything under the sun.
Since I do not ordinarily purchase anything on line, I can not pay for something that I do not know what it is. I have a good credit rating and I do not want to damage it by having this charged against me.

Billing problem

billing problem
I have been charged $304.43 on my Discover card for AMAZON MKTPLACE Pmts AMZN.com/BillWA
Charles curtis

Jun 26, 2016

Amazon charge in amt of 10.99??

I have a charge on my credit card. What is it??
kristineiobidze

Jun 21, 2016

Charge 46.99 $

Hello

I was charged 46.99 $ and I don't know why, I ordered some staff about 23$. I want my money back as soon as possible.

thanks
Kristine Iobidze
three miles 2 go

Jun 21, 2016

amazon mkt place

ordered gasoline lawn mower primer bulbs june 8th have not received or heard any thing from this place dsea16@gmail.com
G Kidwell

Jun 20, 2016

Charges to my CapOne MC

I am being billed $39.99 monthly on my CapitalOne Master Card. This has been going on for several months now and I need it to stop! I am a senior citizen, 71+ years, and my fixed income is seriously stretched having to make this payment. Can you help me?
Gloria Banuelos

May 20, 2016

being charged for a membership that i did not authorize

I just received my credit card statement and am being charged for a prime membership at a cost of $107.64 which I did not authorize.
I would like that amount returned to my credit card ASAP. The card that was charged was a master card. If you have any questions please respond to my e-mail gloriabanuelos@comcast.net. Thank you
carolpaulson

May 18, 2016

My credit card is being billed twice for the same products

Yesterday, May 17, 2016, I ordered 3 packets of Wellness Essentials Women's Prime at a total of $188.34. But now I see that pending on my credit card is double charges - all on the same date. It has $61.00, $61.00, & $66.34 PLUS the $188.34 charge. I cannot afford this!!! Please take it off immediately.
Carol Paulson
springcity

Apr 18, 2016

Never recieved my order

I ordered a MP3 player and was charged for it on my card on 3/22/16. I have never received it. Want gives with this Company?

homebasework.net - Loss Of Data
    Hi everyone, I was doing my work on homebasework daily,...
    Greater Noida Authority - Water wastage
    Hello sir there is a problem of wastage of water in swarn...
    Finance Business - Black Money
    Hi Team, Just want to update you that we need a...
    Krown Dental - Charging my credit card
    I have been charged an amount of $29.29 for no reason. I...
    Mahindra Supe rMarket - Guys with non Paying Incomtax
    Just want to update you that we need a officer to do...
    Airtel 4G - Cannot activate 4G sim
    Sir, i bought One 4G sim, but the signal of my old one...
    airtel mnp - Status unknown for portability
    Hi Team, I had submitted the documents to a airtel...
    We Travel Solo - Services
    I went to kasol on new year eve with Wetravelsol, after...
    Free Charge - failure payment but not refund
    I have used the wallet for movie booking through book my...