Annai Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Annai Builders

v.jagannathan

Jul 12, 2016

ANNAI BUILDERS-FRAUD COMPANY

Annai Builders entice customers by giving ads about budget housing.But the end product you get is a house of shoddy and poor construction which cannot be sold or rented out for a reasonable price.After 5 years Iam still waiting for a reasonable price from buyers.This house is a white elephant which has eaten a lot of hard earned money.
Frauds.You have to apologize to all your buyers and stop floating any more projects.I wish you only bad luck and bad losses.I hope that con woman in your office is punished suitably by the Gods and Godesses.This Company has an office in Tnagar North Usman Road,Zee tv Building 4th floor.
v.jagannathan

Jul 12, 2016

annai atulya-madambakkam

I bought a row house in Atulya,Madambakkam from Annai Builders and a lady in their office at Tnagar gave me 2 house keys and a laminated possession letter and said that there was no problem and took my signature.I signed in good faith.There were 4 houses in a row and one on the first floor.After a few weeks I got a call from the person who took possession of the first floor flat.He told me that the motor pump for 6K BLOCK was missing and when he asked about that at their office the same lady cheat gave him my mobile number and asked him to enquire with me as I had taken possession before him and I had signed to say that at the time of possession everything was okay.
I had only seen the inside of the flat and was shocked to know that this con woman had taken my signature saying that there would be no problem absolutely when I took possession.She also had the gumption to pass on my phone no. to the other owner of the first floor flat having concealed the fact that the motor pump installed in 6K BLOCK was stolen even before I took possession.We both went to Annai office to check on the matter but the cheat and con woman refused to allow us to meet their MD.
The poor gentleman purchased an old pump and installed it in the place of the stolen one in order to rent his house out.Annai Builders dont care.They sub contract all their work and pay them less and are least bothered with the sub standard and shoddy construction.
Cheated by nonnai builders

Jun 3, 2016

Waste and Cheating

Peoples be aware they are cheating in terms of false promises, poor construction quality and time(Very particularly). If you have a plenty of patience and money, and to through go with them.
Sharanyaa Gunasekaran

Mar 22, 2016

Utter waste.. Very poor finishing..

In simple words, nothing is proper. No site visit from Annai Builders side. Site in charge is least bothered to answer the questions asked by the flat owners. Site in charge (Muruganandham - Agaram then ) saying you don't have rights to ask questions. Drainage is not properly built. It spills over in every 3 days. In one flat drainage and drinking water mixed and it caused health issues. Compliant was not properly handled. No proper answer or steps. Till now the work is not completed. Saying you all cannot do Annai Builders anything.

How come a company can exist without its customers? Don't understand how can they think in such a way. While selling the flats they are speaking with honey in the tongue. After that we are completely ignored and treated as if we have taken loan from them. There is no association yet to sort out the issues. They are behaving completely against the flat system.

Somebody from Annai Builders side should immediately take action. Otherwise they cannot exist in long run.
PrakashKP

Dec 6, 2015

Registered home in Annai Avantika

I bought flat from Annai builders 3 years ago. Still not construction completed. I think they are doing this to only poor people. I am sure the people who gave positive feedback will be by themselves.

I dont still think the builders exists. I am paying my pre emi now.

User796812 dare give the Annai builder MD number i want to speak him or give your number. Dont give false information

Government have to take steps to protect poor people. I have all proofs even the people above have all the details.

Anybody have good heart please save us from this people
suthagar

Jul 18, 2015

worst site-visit guidance service

I got a call from Annai builders executive [tele caller], based upon this I planned to visit their site, as per her advise started from madambakkam and waited at gold winner. then they asked to come to vinayagar temple in vengaivasal. In between vengaivasal to that vinayagar temple i searched this project twice, but this marketing executive not came to that main road also. that much busy that guy.

If anyone say take last right in a straight road means, as per my knowledge everybody will go end of that road but this argued me and talked rudely manner.

Dear MD of Annai builders - Is it good for you? or you trained in this manner? I didn't waste your money for this site visit.

Hope it will come to your attention..
Deena Dayalan

Mar 17, 2015

Flat not completed

Hi Axis Bank Authorities,

I have received housing loan from Axis Bank under Account No PHR008200580985 on November 2012 for purchasing a flat under ANNAI BUILDER PLOT NO 2A.S NO210/2B1A. ANNAI AVALON, AGRAMTHEN. TAMBARAM.

The construction still not completed and this supposed to be completed on November 2013. But I wish to inform you that the construction is not complete and I have started paying my EMI of RS 10602 on a monthly basis without getting the benefit (getting to stay in my own flat). The builders are also not responding properly and are postponing the deadlines. Till now they have given us 10 more deadlines. Till now they have not delivered and the construction is also very slow and I am scared as to whether the flats will be delivered. The latest deadline given by them is March 2015, which is also not possible because I have personally checked the site myself and the progress is poor.

In such a situation I request you to help me with the following.

1. Please check with the builders and pressurize them to complete the project.
2. Ask them for explanations on how they spent on the project.
3. Please visit the site and see what has happened and question the directors
4. Finally, I am having a big burden of paying my EMI along with my house rent and a major part of my salary goes for this purpose. I also request you to let me know whether it is possible to charge me only PRE EMI till my flat is completed and once its completed then charge me with the EMI

Your help in this regard would me a lot to me as I am from an orthodox middle class family who is having problems in managing finance

Deena
user1258975

Nov 2, 2014

Not Completing the Project even after 3 Plus Years

My humble request dont by any property with Annai Builder. they will not handover the property as per the agreement. they will take extra minimam 3 years to hand over. still management dont have any idea about "WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO COMPLETE ANNAI AVANTIKA PROJECT" AT VENGAIVASAL. i am 100% sure they are not fit for doing this business.
nishanthmjn

Jul 23, 2014

worst service

Annai Builders-Chennai
This is to inform you further to my post in this forum, I M.G. Ananda Kumar Proud owner of Atulua Project in Anakaputhur
which I had entered into agreement when the other builders for quoting for hefty price, I understand that this project is completed and handing over to all the buyers. Actually the price they offered was very low and competitive with good UDS.

I appreciate the management and their team for successful completion of the project.

I wish all the VERY BEST in their future projects which is really attractive in price when you compare the same with other builders.

with best regards
Proud owner of Atulya Project

You have completed the project,But will please confirm what are the situation of the houses with in a month which you build?,not only with the construction even though with EB connection also we are paying the bill of other home and they were paying for our one of room but when we raised a complaint no one is taking care.we are not happy with your service how we referred you for others??...without knowing you we purchased your house.
KrishReview

Apr 18, 2014

Annai Builder Cheat

Even after paying the full amount they are not handing over my car park alloted to be me.
The want me to choose some other. Why should I change as it is agreed as per promoter agreement.

Repeted notification nothing happening.

Worst company. They took 3 years to hand over the property. and 1 year still not hand over the car parking.

Dec 14, 2013

Annai Builders-Chennai

with best regards
Proud owner of Atulya Project

Dec 14, 2013

Project Finished

Dear Customers
This is to inform you that the ANNAI Builders Chennai, Successfully completed ATULYA project and handing over to customers.
The price offered to customer is very low compared to other builders. I wish them all the very best as they are catering the needs of
Low Income groups with affordable housing in prime areas.

ANNADA KUMAR M.G.
Proud Owner of ATULYA Project.

Oct 11, 2013

Delay in Handing over-Anakaputhur

Dear Buyers of Anakaputhur Atulya Project.

As we all know we had booked during may2010 and paid advance subsequently we had registered our part of UDS after paying 50% of the total project during 2011. Till not they are in position to hand over as they had problem with sub-contractor and went to court and got the direction to hand over soon to the buyers, As I saw the building it is almost complete I do not understand why they are not in position to hand over they are wasting our money and spoiling their name in the market as word of mouth from buyer of this project willl spread in the market and nobody is intersted to buy in their new project. In a way they are to be blamed for this.
Now My sincere opinion and suggestion why you are not handing over although you had completed majority of work please hand over soon to the buyer and salvage your name in the market.

Also keep everyone informed about the work you are going to do and hand inform the date of handing over soon.
This will help in satisfying poor souls who had faith on Mr. Narayanan and his team. Most of the buyers are from Middle Class and lower middle class and their hard earned money.

Please do the needful and where there is will there is a way.

Best Regards
Block 13b and C
kalyanam

Aug 21, 2013

complition?

When will they complete Anakaputur project?
lakshminarasimman

Jun 7, 2013

APPROVED LAYOUTS

I`M LAKSHMI NARASIMMAN,IN KEELKATTALAI.
I SAW THE ALL COMPLAINTS. I`M 48 YEARS OLD. I KNOW ANNAI IN MADIPAKKAM BRANCH LAST 20 YEARS.
THEY HAVE MANY PROJECTS IN@ AROUND CHENNAI. BOTH ARE 100% APPROVED ( CMDA,DTCP )
I BOUGHT A LAND IN KARINEELAM ( SRI RAM NAGAR ) AT 2009.
LAST YEAR IN ATULYA-KEEL KATTALAI ( HOME ).
MR.NARAYANAN THEIR MD IS VERY VERY NICE PERSON, BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN CANCEL THE UNIT ( LAND OR FLATS ) HE RETURN THE FULL PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.
ANNAI BUILDERS : THEY ARE GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL GUYS.
lakshminarasimman

Jun 7, 2013

GOOD COMPANY.

ANNAI BUILDERS REALESTATES ( P ) LTD.It`s realy good company.Thanks Annai Builders, I would definitely like to do more business with you.some compatedor make a bad name to your company.once again guys ,please go to watch our previous projects,
ananyaa gardens ( Thiruvottriur ) smarthomes ( Perumpakkam) amanda ( sholinganallur) & velachery apts.( very very fine).I bought in keelkattalai Rs20.60 L. within 9 monts ( Today ) the same sqft building value 25.60L .I`m very very very very happy to invest in ANNAI.
THANK U ,THANK U VERYMUCH ANNAI.

Annai Builders Have Done a Good Job
senthil madipakkam

May 20, 2013

dear bala

Say thanks to god and get your money back first from them
senthil madipakkam

May 20, 2013

annai Builder fraud company. playing with customer money

Never buy it from annai Builder . This fraud company getting money from customers for booking a flat of unapproved land. Big cheating company. They said land is approved one and got 3 laks from us.later we came to know it is unapproved land. We fought for 15 days to get our money back and that too everyday morning till evening we sat there to get our hard earn money from them. The moment we asked our money back the staff started treating us like cheap. Unworthy cheapest and fraud builder annai Builders
balasekar

May 9, 2013

Annai builder Narayanan mobile number required

is anyone have Annai builder MD. Mr. Narayanan mobile number. I have completed agreement but suddently they are saying your unit cancelled due to delay in registration.
umamagesh

Nov 23, 2012

Cheat - Annai Builder and Real Estate

iyoooo vayaru errithu....kasthapatu sambathikira kasellam veenaa poguthu....namba paavam avangala summa veedathu,,,,

Nov 19, 2012

Dear People,

more than 2 1/2 years still Single Flat is not completed If you cancel my Booking they will charged the amount Even you FD in Bank that amount is benefited the Quality of Consturction is very very bad.
People before you booking any Flat don't see attraction advertisement.
Lavanya123

Nov 5, 2012

Annai Builders

Dear readers,

I have bought a flat in keelkatalai. The quality of the building material is very poor and here again the contractor has cheated the builder i really wonder how this happens in all anna builder sites.
The are not customer friendly. Lot of delay in project handover (not yet done).

I don't recommend this builder. pls be cautious.

Cheating company - Annai Builders & Real estate pvt ltd

I bought Athulya 13-C4 (Anakaputthur on 2010. Till now that is not completed. I surrendered (I charged for 50, 000 for Registration cost for that) the flat and finally I escaped from that fraud company. They are very rude to their customers. They are not following their words. Also the quality of the construction is Very Very Very bad. I fought many times with them about the quality and timeliness about the construction. But They had no ears to listen to my words.

Cheating company - Annai Builders & Real estate pvt ltd

Dear Friends... Before booking any flats with annai builders please go and see the Building conditions of "Athulya" Anakaputhur and decide.

Annai Builders - Fruad Builders

Hey Guys,

I was just being a disgruntled customer since the project was getting delayed and I would like to apologize for my statement, where I mentioned Annai Builders as Fraud, which was totally wrong, they are infact great and professional guys.
These guys "Annai Builders" have done a good job and infact, helped me with extra options without charging me an additional penny and I'm really satisfied.
Mr Narayanan their MD is a great guy who personally spoke to me listened to my grievance and ensured that all my requirements where met. I'm unable to remove my previous comment, Site Admin can you please help me remove the old post please as I would like to take back my words. the project was delayed a bit due to unexpexted reasons from their contractors but Annai Builders is doing ther best to ensure customers are not harrassed.
Thanks Annai Builders, I would definitely like to do more business with you. Great Job !!

SBI - Payment failed but money in my account is debited
    Sir i applied gate2017 fee payment via online sbi debit...
    freecharge.in - cbfjggk
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    Star Plus - Ipkknd
    Star ipkknd new season soooon pls bring aeshi back in...
    ILLIGAL gold bars sale purchase - Tax Evasion Supression of Income / inflated Expenses
    This complaint is regarding sell purchase of ILLIGAL GOLD...
    paytm - hffhkd
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    fraud calls - Fraud calls
    Hi Sir, The below numbers are asking for security and...
    Kolkata Police - moblile phone stolen
    Dear Sir, My mobile phone was theft on 28th september...
    SSC - SSC Representation project is not working
    I don't understand what is the purpose of extending...
    SBI Speed Post - Atm Card not recieved
    Afte expire my ATM card still not recieve and bank given...
    SSC - Wrong marks
    I didn't get marks for wrong option in SSC cgl exam