Annai Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Annai Builders

PrakashKP

Dec 6, 2015

Registered home in Annai Avantika

I bought flat from Annai builders 3 years ago. Still not construction completed. I think they are doing this to only poor people. I am sure the people who gave positive feedback will be by themselves.

I dont still think the builders exists. I am paying my pre emi now.

User796812 dare give the Annai builder MD number i want to speak him or give your number. Dont give false information

Government have to take steps to protect poor people. I have all proofs even the people above have all the details.

Anybody have good heart please save us from this people
suthagar

Jul 18, 2015

worst site-visit guidance service

I got a call from Annai builders executive [tele caller], based upon this I planned to visit their site, as per her advise started from madambakkam and waited at gold winner. then they asked to come to vinayagar temple in vengaivasal. In between vengaivasal to that vinayagar temple i searched this project twice, but this marketing executive not came to that main road also. that much busy that guy.

If anyone say take last right in a straight road means, as per my knowledge everybody will go end of that road but this argued me and talked rudely manner.

Dear MD of Annai builders - Is it good for you? or you trained in this manner? I didn't waste your money for this site visit.

Hope it will come to your attention..
Deena Dayalan

Mar 17, 2015

Flat not completed

Hi Axis Bank Authorities,

I have received housing loan from Axis Bank under Account No PHR008200580985 on November 2012 for purchasing a flat under ANNAI BUILDER PLOT NO 2A.S NO210/2B1A. ANNAI AVALON, AGRAMTHEN. TAMBARAM.

The construction still not completed and this supposed to be completed on November 2013. But I wish to inform you that the construction is not complete and I have started paying my EMI of RS 10602 on a monthly basis without getting the benefit (getting to stay in my own flat). The builders are also not responding properly and are postponing the deadlines. Till now they have given us 10 more deadlines. Till now they have not delivered and the construction is also very slow and I am scared as to whether the flats will be delivered. The latest deadline given by them is March 2015, which is also not possible because I have personally checked the site myself and the progress is poor.

In such a situation I request you to help me with the following.

1. Please check with the builders and pressurize them to complete the project.
2. Ask them for explanations on how they spent on the project.
3. Please visit the site and see what has happened and question the directors
4. Finally, I am having a big burden of paying my EMI along with my house rent and a major part of my salary goes for this purpose. I also request you to let me know whether it is possible to charge me only PRE EMI till my flat is completed and once its completed then charge me with the EMI

Your help in this regard would me a lot to me as I am from an orthodox middle class family who is having problems in managing finance

Deena
user1258975

Nov 2, 2014

Not Completing the Project even after 3 Plus Years

My humble request dont by any property with Annai Builder. they will not handover the property as per the agreement. they will take extra minimam 3 years to hand over. still management dont have any idea about "WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO COMPLETE ANNAI AVANTIKA PROJECT" AT VENGAIVASAL. i am 100% sure they are not fit for doing this business.
nishanthmjn

Jul 23, 2014

worst service

Annai Builders-Chennai
This is to inform you further to my post in this forum, I M.G. Ananda Kumar Proud owner of Atulua Project in Anakaputhur
which I had entered into agreement when the other builders for quoting for hefty price, I understand that this project is completed and handing over to all the buyers. Actually the price they offered was very low and competitive with good UDS.

I appreciate the management and their team for successful completion of the project.

I wish all the VERY BEST in their future projects which is really attractive in price when you compare the same with other builders.

with best regards
Proud owner of Atulya Project

You have completed the project,But will please confirm what are the situation of the houses with in a month which you build?,not only with the construction even though with EB connection also we are paying the bill of other home and they were paying for our one of room but when we raised a complaint no one is taking care.we are not happy with your service how we referred you for others??...without knowing you we purchased your house.
KrishReview

Apr 18, 2014

Annai Builder Cheat

Even after paying the full amount they are not handing over my car park alloted to be me.
The want me to choose some other. Why should I change as it is agreed as per promoter agreement.

Repeted notification nothing happening.

Worst company. They took 3 years to hand over the property. and 1 year still not hand over the car parking.

Dec 14, 2013

Annai Builders-Chennai

with best regards
Proud owner of Atulya Project

Dec 14, 2013

Project Finished

Dear Customers
This is to inform you that the ANNAI Builders Chennai, Successfully completed ATULYA project and handing over to customers.
The price offered to customer is very low compared to other builders. I wish them all the very best as they are catering the needs of
Low Income groups with affordable housing in prime areas.

ANNADA KUMAR M.G.
Proud Owner of ATULYA Project.

Oct 11, 2013

Delay in Handing over-Anakaputhur

Dear Buyers of Anakaputhur Atulya Project.

As we all know we had booked during may2010 and paid advance subsequently we had registered our part of UDS after paying 50% of the total project during 2011. Till not they are in position to hand over as they had problem with sub-contractor and went to court and got the direction to hand over soon to the buyers, As I saw the building it is almost complete I do not understand why they are not in position to hand over they are wasting our money and spoiling their name in the market as word of mouth from buyer of this project willl spread in the market and nobody is intersted to buy in their new project. In a way they are to be blamed for this.
Now My sincere opinion and suggestion why you are not handing over although you had completed majority of work please hand over soon to the buyer and salvage your name in the market.

Also keep everyone informed about the work you are going to do and hand inform the date of handing over soon.
This will help in satisfying poor souls who had faith on Mr. Narayanan and his team. Most of the buyers are from Middle Class and lower middle class and their hard earned money.

Please do the needful and where there is will there is a way.

Best Regards
Block 13b and C
kalyanam

Aug 21, 2013

complition?

When will they complete Anakaputur project?
lakshminarasimman

Jun 7, 2013

APPROVED LAYOUTS

I`M LAKSHMI NARASIMMAN,IN KEELKATTALAI.
I SAW THE ALL COMPLAINTS. I`M 48 YEARS OLD. I KNOW ANNAI IN MADIPAKKAM BRANCH LAST 20 YEARS.
THEY HAVE MANY PROJECTS IN@ AROUND CHENNAI. BOTH ARE 100% APPROVED ( CMDA,DTCP )
I BOUGHT A LAND IN KARINEELAM ( SRI RAM NAGAR ) AT 2009.
LAST YEAR IN ATULYA-KEEL KATTALAI ( HOME ).
MR.NARAYANAN THEIR MD IS VERY VERY NICE PERSON, BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN CANCEL THE UNIT ( LAND OR FLATS ) HE RETURN THE FULL PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY.
ANNAI BUILDERS : THEY ARE GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL GUYS.
lakshminarasimman

Jun 7, 2013

GOOD COMPANY.

ANNAI BUILDERS REALESTATES ( P ) LTD.It`s realy good company.Thanks Annai Builders, I would definitely like to do more business with you.some compatedor make a bad name to your company.once again guys ,please go to watch our previous projects,
ananyaa gardens ( Thiruvottriur ) smarthomes ( Perumpakkam) amanda ( sholinganallur) & velachery apts.( very very fine).I bought in keelkattalai Rs20.60 L. within 9 monts ( Today ) the same sqft building value 25.60L .I`m very very very very happy to invest in ANNAI.
THANK U ,THANK U VERYMUCH ANNAI.

Annai Builders Have Done a Good Job
senthil madipakkam

May 20, 2013

dear bala

Say thanks to god and get your money back first from them
senthil madipakkam

May 20, 2013

annai Builder fraud company. playing with customer money

Never buy it from annai Builder . This fraud company getting money from customers for booking a flat of unapproved land. Big cheating company. They said land is approved one and got 3 laks from us.later we came to know it is unapproved land. We fought for 15 days to get our money back and that too everyday morning till evening we sat there to get our hard earn money from them. The moment we asked our money back the staff started treating us like cheap. Unworthy cheapest and fraud builder annai Builders
balasekar

May 9, 2013

Annai builder Narayanan mobile number required

is anyone have Annai builder MD. Mr. Narayanan mobile number. I have completed agreement but suddently they are saying your unit cancelled due to delay in registration.
umamagesh

Nov 23, 2012

Cheat - Annai Builder and Real Estate

iyoooo vayaru errithu....kasthapatu sambathikira kasellam veenaa poguthu....namba paavam avangala summa veedathu,,,,

Nov 19, 2012

Dear People,

more than 2 1/2 years still Single Flat is not completed If you cancel my Booking they will charged the amount Even you FD in Bank that amount is benefited the Quality of Consturction is very very bad.
People before you booking any Flat don't see attraction advertisement.
Lavanya123

Nov 5, 2012

Annai Builders

Dear readers,

I have bought a flat in keelkatalai. The quality of the building material is very poor and here again the contractor has cheated the builder i really wonder how this happens in all anna builder sites.
The are not customer friendly. Lot of delay in project handover (not yet done).

I don't recommend this builder. pls be cautious.

Cheating company - Annai Builders & Real estate pvt ltd

I bought Athulya 13-C4 (Anakaputthur on 2010. Till now that is not completed. I surrendered (I charged for 50, 000 for Registration cost for that) the flat and finally I escaped from that fraud company. They are very rude to their customers. They are not following their words. Also the quality of the construction is Very Very Very bad. I fought many times with them about the quality and timeliness about the construction. But They had no ears to listen to my words.

Cheating company - Annai Builders & Real estate pvt ltd

Dear Friends... Before booking any flats with annai builders please go and see the Building conditions of "Athulya" Anakaputhur and decide.

Hey Guys,

I was just being a disgruntled customer since the project was getting delayed and I would like to apologize for my statement, where I mentioned Annai Builders as Fraud, which was totally wrong, they are infact great and professional guys.
These guys "Annai Builders" have done a good job and infact, helped me with extra options without charging me an additional penny and I'm really satisfied.
Mr Narayanan their MD is a great guy who personally spoke to me listened to my grievance and ensured that all my requirements where met. I'm unable to remove my previous comment, Site Admin can you please help me remove the old post please as I would like to take back my words. the project was delayed a bit due to unexpexted reasons from their contractors but Annai Builders is doing ther best to ensure customers are not harrassed.
Thanks Annai Builders, I would definitely like to do more business with you. Great Job !!

Oct 3, 2012

Hi Redcalant,

I absolutely agreed with your comments.Even I've also faced the same issue with annai builders!Your statement "annai builder's is a fraud builders" is 100% true.

Aug 17, 2012

Cheating company - Annai Builders & Real estate pvt ltd

I have Booked Anakaputter form my Retirement fund . but past 2 years still they did not completed the work

Still I have paid the interest of money.People interested to buy cheap amount but some of the real esate

company added advantage . government is involve it and sort it out as soon as possible more than 100

customers have suffered .

Jul 25, 2012

Annai Builders - Fruad Builders

True Many of the people cancel the agreement. If cancel the agreement the charge 20% or 30% deduct the money.
They are cheating

Jul 25, 2012

Not Completing the Project even after 2 Years

Yes It is 100% True Not even finished single flat today itself more than 2 years rotating people money.
Government is take the action for this.

JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - NON Payment of Jai Prakash Associates Fixed Deposit...
    To Whomsoever it may have concern. As per your company...
    Idea - RE: Fraud harrasing call
    Dear Customer, We request you to lodge an FIR in the...
    Country Vacations - Cheating & Extorting Money
    M/S. Cou ntry Vacations, ln response to your reply dated...
    Samsung Mobile - Lost - Mobile handset stolen
    Name-GAJANAND Add- Ward-15 Behinde new...
    SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA - Non receipt of csd card
    Dear Sir, I had made complaint regarding non receipt of...
    EPASS - Reimbursement
    Requested sir I am from andhrapradesh .I am studying in...
    TNEB - Pallikaranai - Chennai - Faulty Electronic Meter
    Our house is installed with a faulty electronic meter in...
    Aircel India - New Sim Card Validity Not Available After Frc
    Sir, I request for help my sister new prepaid sim card...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM card is not working for online payment
    Dear sir My ATM card is not working for online payment...