annamalai university

Consumer complaints and reviews about annamalai university

jessieesther

Apr 2, 2016

s. jessie esther

This is regarding my MA ENG LIT results published now in March 2016. I had written all 5 papers in Dec 2015 and results says absent in 1 subject. Kindly help.

Please help

My reg no. 013D15006F00197
Sub code. 520
Subject. Restoration of eighteenth century english literature
karthigeyan ms

Mar 29, 2016

re totaling

sir,pls check my paper for December 2015 results,because i have write third times in this exam,only one exam balance in complete course.

NAME :

e mail id-karthigeyanms1984@gmail.com
moloy7891

Mar 17, 2016

original certificate not received

I have complete Diploma in Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete Structure from Annamalai University on May-2012, but till date I have not received my original certificate.

other details given below

nesmaismail123

Mar 7, 2016

2nd year books not received

Sir/Madam

I am doing MBA HRM (347). My enrolment number is 3471401434. I have paid all my fees but still not received 2nd year Text books. I tried to contact help desk but it's not available. So I kindly request you to look into this matter and solve the issue.

Nesma E P,
+91-9995629662

Jan 11, 2016

Not received mark list and certificates

Sub:- Not issuing 1st Year,2nd Year mark list and Degree certificate from Annamalai University.

Ref:- BA SOCIOLOGY,Roll No;0041150387,Academic year:-2011-2012

I am sorry to inform you that, i have not received my Two year Mark list and Degree certificate.I here attached my relevant documents for your reference.and attached DD also for the item fee due.DD for Rs- 3400,DD No-259417.and i had sent to mail to Annamalai university but not received yet.i am working outside of India.please help me.

+6582868602

Not received mark list and certificates

Sub:- Not issuing 1st Year,2nd Year and final year mark list and Provisional certificate From Annamalai University

Ref:- BA SOCIOLOGY,Roll No;0041150387,Academic year:-2011-2012

I am sorry to inform you that, i have not received my three year mark list and provisional certificate.I here attached my relevant documents for your reference.and attached DD also for the item fee due.DD for Rs- 3400,DD No-259417.because i am working at outside of India and i wish to joining MSW in your university in this coming year.i already send the mail to this following address but no responses help me.

Thanks And regards

+65 82868602(Singapore).

ear Sir,

Thanks And regards

+65 82868602(Singapore).
r.kalaivani

Nov 19, 2015

not received mark sheet

Sir,I have completed 2nd year examination on may 2015.Enrollment no:0071010184,Register no:007M14055P33334,but till now I have not received my mark sheet .for your kind information already received my first year mark sheet.I have already speed post same matter yo the university. I have tried numerously to contact the university lane line number mentioned in the website and the prospectus. But nobody answer.it is very urgent because my career is at stake once again I am humbly request to send my mark sheet.

R.kalaivani
dvicky

Sep 2, 2015

Mark Sheets not received

Name : Pardeep Kumar
Course : B.B.A. (APPLIED MANAGEMENT)
ENROLLMENT NO: 2600800453
REGISTRATION NO: 260M10114S00628
260M11114T00744
260D11114P00140

Subject: Provisional certificate and mark-sheets not received for May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 Regarding.

With due respect I state that I had successfully completed B.B.A (Applied Management) Examinations in December 2011. But till now I have not received my provisional certificate and mark sheets of May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 examinations. For your kind information i have already received my transfer certificate D.D.E on 7-06-2013.
I have already send all my details to the university through speed post , fax and email. But no response will be received from there end. I hope you will understand that my career is at stake . I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUSLY TO CONTACT YOU BY THE LAND LINE NUMBERS MENTIONED ON YOUR WEBSITE AND THE PROSPECTUS BUT, NO BODY ANSWERS.

PLEASE REVERT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Mark Sheets not received

dvicky

Aug 13, 2015

Mark sheets

Sir, i have successfully completed my B.B.A in (Applied management) from annamalai university in 2011. My Enrollment no. is 2600800453.Registration no. 260M10114S00628, 260M11114T00744, 260D11114P00140 But till now I have not received my provisional certificate and mark sheets of May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 examinations. For your kind information i have already received my transfer certificate D.D.E on 7-06-2013.

I have already Speed posted the same matter to the university I have tried numerously to contact the University Land Lines Numbers mentioned on the website and the prospectus. But nobody answers. it is very urgent because my career is at stake Once again I am humbly requesting you to send my mark-sheets and provisional certificates as early as possible.

Pardeep Kumar
+918437522070
rana82anil

Jul 6, 2015

issue of verification certificate

I have completed my BBA from Annamali university in 2011.

I am presently pursuing Masters in Marketing from JBIMS, Mumbai university.
As per Mumbai university norms, letter for verification of BBA certificates was sent to Annamalai university in 2013 through JBIMS,Mumbai university.

I have sent DD of rs 1000/- in this regard towards "controller of examinations',Annamalai university. But till date, Annamalai university had not sent any verification certificate to JBIMS, Mumbai university. And therefore, Mumbai university had held my Second year result.

Beside repeated call made to Annamalai university,these guys are neither interested in solving this issue.

Request to do the needfull in this case, as my MMM certificates are held up with the Mumbai university awaiting for verification certificates from Annamalai uinversity.

Anil Kumar
Course done = BBA from Annamalai university in 2011
Reg No = 011M8076P04875
Deepti Sarpal

Jun 21, 2015

Degree of M.L.I.S.

Respected Sir

I 'Deepti Sarpal' have done the M.L.I.S. Degree from your university Annamalai in May 2005 but till date I have not received the Degree.

I have filled the convacation form with the DD of Rs. 1400/- and despatched to Annamalai University Annamali Nagar on 20.04.2015 and which has been cleared also at your end but till date i have not received any acknowledgement copy from your side nor the Degree.

Please send the Degree and acknowledgement as early as possible.

My details are herewith
Name : Deepti Sarpal
Fathers Name : Mr. V.K. Sarpal
Address : C-4/4 Yamuna Vihar
Delhi 110 053
Reg. No. : 056M0541F00483

Please do the needful at the earliest

with warm regards,
Deepti Sarpal
09891370661, 011-22918497
Reshma jm

May 5, 2015

My marklist and transfer certificate not received

dear sir,
My name is Reshma jm. I have finished my ba history. I need to have my second year mark list and transffer certificate. Please help me sir

Roll no: 0031050047
Kerala
Ananthan K

Apr 22, 2015

Books not received

MY name is K.Ananthan I have been studying BA III year in Annamalai University through DDE course. My roll no is 0061200265.I has paid fees 3 months ago (10.01.2015) but still I did not received books. I want to prepare for the forthcoming exams. Kindly arrange to send the books immediately. Second year books only received (CT503099246IN). I didn't receive third year books (CT503099229IN). This is for your information.
ajitpal

Apr 4, 2015

books not recieved

I am doing MA second year Pol Science. My enrollment number is 1591350053.. I paid second year fees in the month of Oct 2014. However till date I have not received d books. Exams are there next month. Its going to be very difficult to prepare without books. I request for early action from your side.
Raj33351

Feb 5, 2015

Book not Received MBA IS

My name is Raj Kumar Singh. I have been studying MBA INFORMATION SYSTEM II year in annamalai university through dde course. My enrollment no is 2691305031. I have paid fees 4 months ago but still i did not received books.I have to prepare assignement(last date to submit assignment is 27.2.2015) and forthcoming exams. kindly arrange to send the books immediately.

VM Belrin

Jan 13, 2015

Not yet to receive 2nd semester marksheet

I am doing my B.COM second year in Tamil in 2003-2004 from annamalai university. I got my result but till now i have not received my mark sheet for the year. I have mentioned my details below please help me to fix this issue.

Name : Sahaya Bellrin
Enrolment No : 1840900654
Reg No: 184M10027F00439
Course : B.com. Tamil (2003-2004)
Mobile No: 08898321564
Mumbai
sekkilar

Jan 9, 2015

Books not received

MY name is V.Meenakshi I have been studying B.com II year in annamalai university through dde course. my roll no is 0091300133.I have paid fees 3 months ago but still i did not received books.I want to prepare for the forthcoming exams.kindly arrange to send the books immediately.
suji454

Dec 29, 2014

Books not received after 4 months

Hello Team,

I have paid fees 3 months ago for the second year MBA (Ecommerce) but still not received any books from uni.

Only 4 months are left of examination.

Please someone can help me.

Sujeet (9717996645), New Delhi
JAYARAM HEMBRAM

Dec 25, 2014

not received the books and 2nd year mark sheet

respected sir/ madam,

I Jayaram Hembram studying b.a., english 3rd year in ur university.. enroll no.0071206876
I paid my tuition fees fully before 2 months.. but still i didnt receive my 3rd year books and 2nd year mark
sheet.. i changed my address also while paying tuition fee..
G. Padma

Dec 14, 2014

b.a. eng & comm., 2nd yr books and 1st yr marksheet not yet received..

respected sir/ madam,

I G. Padma studying b.a., english & communication 2nd year in ur university.. enroll no.4871300219
I paid my tuition fees fully before 2 months.. but still i didnt receive my 2nd year books and 1st year mark
sheet.. i changed my address also while paying tuition fee..

i hv complainted many times about this through phone at chidambaram and here some study centress.
But no response still for my complaint.. please do some necessary action and send d book materials and
marklist as soon as possible.

yours obediently

G. Padma
suryaprataps

Oct 27, 2014

Result of B A - Sociology

My self Surya Pratap Singh student of B. A. Sociology (roll no 0041150723) appeared in 3rd year of examination held in month of May’ 2014. Result was published on 26-Sep-2014 in Annamali University website but my result is not showing in website.
I was not provided the hall ticket but after showing the entire artifact like copy of filled form, online receipt of examination fee and speed post slip, I was allowed to give examination.
An online transaction was made for examination fee on 24-Mar-2014 and the receipt of same was sent to Controller of Examinations on 28-Mar-14 through speed post. After receiving a massage on my mobile that my application form not yet reached I again sent the photocopy of filled form along with online payment challan to Controller of examination on 21-Apr-2014.

I have mailed so many times on given mail id on site but nothing happend. Not getting help from Annamalai university through mail, phone and local centre.

Kindly help in getting my result.

Surya Pratap Singh
9044012622/9506958149
Bikram gulati

Sep 25, 2014

Books not received

My Name is Bikram Raj Gulati and enrolment number 48011509057. I have not recd the books till yet . I have enrolled for the final year and sent the DD in the month of March 2014.MY address got changed from C-6 GF Ahoka Enclave 2 Sec 37 Faridabad to H no. 369 GF IP colony Sec30-33 Faridabad. I have sent DD No. 110240164 for Rs. 400/- along with the 3rd year semester fee along with the change of address application. I enquired about the books in your Delhi Annamalai Centre at Tughlakabad . The staff was very rude and denied to help and said you need to go to ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY and take the Duplicate Books by paying additional cost, also as per them for 3rd semester we need to attend the classes at Annamalai University Tamil Nadu which I was not aware off as I don't think that in distance learning prog we need to do this. On 5th August I called up the Annamali number for Tamil Nadu and spoke to Director DDE office from where I came to know that the books have been returned as they were dispatched at the old address I informed them about the DD and Application sent in March for which they confirmed that they are again sending the Books at new address and asked me to send a Fax. I have sent a Fax on 5th August still not received the books. I have marked a couple of mails to directordde email address but no revert . I am highly dissastisfies as this has spoiled my whole 3rd year as I have not received the books till yet.Today again I tried calling the Delhi office Tughlakabad and requested to help me but again rude answer that you have filled the form late we cant do anything. Request you to look into the issue and get the problem resolved a s a p. Also let me know if I need to attend classes which is highly impossible to do at Tamil Nadu, I am also not aware about the fildwork as I have not received anything from your end.

Bikram
SIVAKUMAR.R

Sep 5, 2014

MARK SHEET NOT RECEIVED

I AM R.SIVAKUMAR M.E THERMAL POWER ENGG(PT) , MAY 2014 I FINISHED MY M.E , MY VI SEMESTER MARK SHEET WAS MISSING IN THE DEPARTMENT , PLEASE HELP TO GET MY VI SEMESTER MARK SHEET
REG. NO: 11253644
CELLNO:9790211662
EMAIL: SIVA77_2000@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Ranjana - Ishq ka rang safed
    Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to...
    Domestic - Apply for additional service
    I had asked the additional new service at Junior Engineer...
    HDFC Credit Card - disapproved HDFC credit card
    Dear team and decision maker I have applied for...
    BMC N Ward - Street dog Complaint
    I Santosh live at Sainath Nagar street ,Near KVK School...
    paytm - helpline 8306-24-8855
    Congratulation Welcome to paytm wallet system new...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - for help
    Main ek ladke se bahut pyaar karti hu or usse shadi karna...
    PVVNL/Ghaziabad (UP) - Incorrect unit reading in bill
    Dear Sir, Today i receives a bill, the bill had...
    Star Jalsa - Message on Bodhuboron
    DIDIMUNI I like your comment shotti apni thik kotha...
    Fake - Fake Bank Call for Debit Card Details
    I got a call from 07739471796 stating that your ATM card...