annamalai university

Consumer complaints and reviews about annamalai university

Rajam logu

Dec 3, 2016

MA second year books not received

Sir/ Madam

. My name is R. Rajam. I am doing MA English (II year). My enrolled number is 0131504823.
I have paid all my tution fees. But I have not received 2nd year text books. So I kindly request you to solve this issue.
karthithiru

Oct 25, 2016

M. A. ENGLISH May 2016 paper number 530 REGNO 013M6021F02130 ABSENT REGARDING.. .

My name is AJAY KUMAR T
ROLLNO:0131508426 REGNO:013M16021F02130
COURSE NAME :M. A. ENGLISH
I had written paper number 530 romantic and Victorian periods at Madurai CSI boys hr sec school pasumalai on
May 2016 but your result disclosed on 21,10,2016 marked as absent. Please rectify the absent problem with examination register of examination centre. Thank you sir
My mobile no:9944864034
Amita Chaudhary Das

Aug 4, 2016

Regarding final certificate of graduation

I passed Bsc fashion design 2015. As per university rules I mailed them all xerox copy of marksheet and provisional certificate, convocation form along with demand draft of rs 1000/-. But till now I haven't received my final certificate of graduation. They was supposed to mail us on the provided address which we have to fill on the convocation form.

Already 5 month passed, I haven't received my documents yet. Kindly check and look into the issue that will be great help. As proof I m attaching receipt of India post, Xerox copy of demand draft and my registration card

Regarding final certificate of graduation

jessieesther

Apr 2, 2016

s. jessie esther

This is regarding my MA ENG LIT results published now in March 2016. I had written all 5 papers in Dec 2015 and results says absent in 1 subject. Kindly help.

Please help

My reg no. 013D15006F00197
Sub code. 520
Subject. Restoration of eighteenth century english literature
karthigeyan ms

Mar 29, 2016

re totaling

sir,pls check my paper for December 2015 results,because i have write third times in this exam,only one exam balance in complete course.

NAME :

e mail id-karthigeyanms1984@gmail.com
moloy7891

Mar 17, 2016

original certificate not received

I have complete Diploma in Concrete Technology & Design of Concrete Structure from Annamalai University on May-2012, but till date I have not received my original certificate.

other details given below

nesmaismail123

Mar 7, 2016

2nd year books not received

Sir/Madam

I am doing MBA HRM (347). My enrolment number is 3471401434. I have paid all my fees but still not received 2nd year Text books. I tried to contact help desk but it's not available. So I kindly request you to look into this matter and solve the issue.

Nesma E P,
+91-9995629662

Jan 11, 2016

Not received mark list and certificates

Sub:- Not issuing 1st Year,2nd Year mark list and Degree certificate from Annamalai University.

Ref:- BA SOCIOLOGY,Roll No;0041150387,Academic year:-2011-2012

I am sorry to inform you that, i have not received my Two year Mark list and Degree certificate.I here attached my relevant documents for your reference.and attached DD also for the item fee due.DD for Rs- 3400,DD No-259417.and i had sent to mail to Annamalai university but not received yet.i am working outside of India.please help me.

+6582868602

Not received mark list and certificates

Sub:- Not issuing 1st Year,2nd Year and final year mark list and Provisional certificate From Annamalai University

Ref:- BA SOCIOLOGY,Roll No;0041150387,Academic year:-2011-2012

I am sorry to inform you that, i have not received my three year mark list and provisional certificate.I here attached my relevant documents for your reference.and attached DD also for the item fee due.DD for Rs- 3400,DD No-259417.because i am working at outside of India and i wish to joining MSW in your university in this coming year.i already send the mail to this following address but no responses help me.

Thanks And regards

+65 82868602(Singapore).

ear Sir,

Thanks And regards

+65 82868602(Singapore).
r.kalaivani

Nov 19, 2015

not received mark sheet

Sir,I have completed 2nd year examination on may 2015.Enrollment no:0071010184,Register no:007M14055P33334,but till now I have not received my mark sheet .for your kind information already received my first year mark sheet.I have already speed post same matter yo the university. I have tried numerously to contact the university lane line number mentioned in the website and the prospectus. But nobody answer.it is very urgent because my career is at stake once again I am humbly request to send my mark sheet.

R.kalaivani
dvicky

Sep 2, 2015

Mark Sheets not received

Name : Pardeep Kumar
Course : B.B.A. (APPLIED MANAGEMENT)
ENROLLMENT NO: 2600800453
REGISTRATION NO: 260M10114S00628
260M11114T00744
260D11114P00140

Subject: Provisional certificate and mark-sheets not received for May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 Regarding.

With due respect I state that I had successfully completed B.B.A (Applied Management) Examinations in December 2011. But till now I have not received my provisional certificate and mark sheets of May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 examinations. For your kind information i have already received my transfer certificate D.D.E on 7-06-2013.
I have already send all my details to the university through speed post , fax and email. But no response will be received from there end. I hope you will understand that my career is at stake . I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUSLY TO CONTACT YOU BY THE LAND LINE NUMBERS MENTIONED ON YOUR WEBSITE AND THE PROSPECTUS BUT, NO BODY ANSWERS.

PLEASE REVERT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Mark Sheets not received

dvicky

Aug 13, 2015

Mark sheets

Sir, i have successfully completed my B.B.A in (Applied management) from annamalai university in 2011. My Enrollment no. is 2600800453.Registration no. 260M10114S00628, 260M11114T00744, 260D11114P00140 But till now I have not received my provisional certificate and mark sheets of May 2010, May 2011 & December 2011 examinations. For your kind information i have already received my transfer certificate D.D.E on 7-06-2013.

I have already Speed posted the same matter to the university I have tried numerously to contact the University Land Lines Numbers mentioned on the website and the prospectus. But nobody answers. it is very urgent because my career is at stake Once again I am humbly requesting you to send my mark-sheets and provisional certificates as early as possible.

Pardeep Kumar
+918437522070
rana82anil

Jul 6, 2015

issue of verification certificate

I have completed my BBA from Annamali university in 2011.

I am presently pursuing Masters in Marketing from JBIMS, Mumbai university.
As per Mumbai university norms, letter for verification of BBA certificates was sent to Annamalai university in 2013 through JBIMS,Mumbai university.

I have sent DD of rs 1000/- in this regard towards "controller of examinations',Annamalai university. But till date, Annamalai university had not sent any verification certificate to JBIMS, Mumbai university. And therefore, Mumbai university had held my Second year result.

Beside repeated call made to Annamalai university,these guys are neither interested in solving this issue.

Request to do the needfull in this case, as my MMM certificates are held up with the Mumbai university awaiting for verification certificates from Annamalai uinversity.

Anil Kumar
Course done = BBA from Annamalai university in 2011
Reg No = 011M8076P04875
Deepti Sarpal

Jun 21, 2015

Degree of M.L.I.S.

Respected Sir

I 'Deepti Sarpal' have done the M.L.I.S. Degree from your university Annamalai in May 2005 but till date I have not received the Degree.

I have filled the convacation form with the DD of Rs. 1400/- and despatched to Annamalai University Annamali Nagar on 20.04.2015 and which has been cleared also at your end but till date i have not received any acknowledgement copy from your side nor the Degree.

Please send the Degree and acknowledgement as early as possible.

My details are herewith
Name : Deepti Sarpal
Fathers Name : Mr. V.K. Sarpal
Address : C-4/4 Yamuna Vihar
Delhi 110 053
Reg. No. : 056M0541F00483

Please do the needful at the earliest

with warm regards,
Deepti Sarpal
09891370661, 011-22918497
Reshma jm

May 5, 2015

My marklist and transfer certificate not received

dear sir,
My name is Reshma jm. I have finished my ba history. I need to have my second year mark list and transffer certificate. Please help me sir

Roll no: 0031050047
Kerala
Ananthan K

Apr 22, 2015

Books not received

MY name is K.Ananthan I have been studying BA III year in Annamalai University through DDE course. My roll no is 0061200265.I has paid fees 3 months ago (10.01.2015) but still I did not received books. I want to prepare for the forthcoming exams. Kindly arrange to send the books immediately. Second year books only received (CT503099246IN). I didn't receive third year books (CT503099229IN). This is for your information.
ajitpal

Apr 4, 2015

books not recieved

I am doing MA second year Pol Science. My enrollment number is 1591350053.. I paid second year fees in the month of Oct 2014. However till date I have not received d books. Exams are there next month. Its going to be very difficult to prepare without books. I request for early action from your side.
Raj33351

Feb 5, 2015

Book not Received MBA IS

My name is Raj Kumar Singh. I have been studying MBA INFORMATION SYSTEM II year in annamalai university through dde course. My enrollment no is 2691305031. I have paid fees 4 months ago but still i did not received books.I have to prepare assignement(last date to submit assignment is 27.2.2015) and forthcoming exams. kindly arrange to send the books immediately.

VM Belrin

Jan 13, 2015

Not yet to receive 2nd semester marksheet

I am doing my B.COM second year in Tamil in 2003-2004 from annamalai university. I got my result but till now i have not received my mark sheet for the year. I have mentioned my details below please help me to fix this issue.

Name : Sahaya Bellrin
Enrolment No : 1840900654
Reg No: 184M10027F00439
Course : B.com. Tamil (2003-2004)
Mobile No: 08898321564
Mumbai
sekkilar

Jan 9, 2015

Books not received

MY name is V.Meenakshi I have been studying B.com II year in annamalai university through dde course. my roll no is 0091300133.I have paid fees 3 months ago but still i did not received books.I want to prepare for the forthcoming exams.kindly arrange to send the books immediately.
suji454

Dec 29, 2014

Books not received after 4 months

Hello Team,

I have paid fees 3 months ago for the second year MBA (Ecommerce) but still not received any books from uni.

Only 4 months are left of examination.

Please someone can help me.

Sujeet (9717996645), New Delhi
JAYARAM HEMBRAM

Dec 25, 2014

not received the books and 2nd year mark sheet

respected sir/ madam,

I Jayaram Hembram studying b.a., english 3rd year in ur university.. enroll no.0071206876
I paid my tuition fees fully before 2 months.. but still i didnt receive my 3rd year books and 2nd year mark
sheet.. i changed my address also while paying tuition fee..
G. Padma

Dec 14, 2014

b.a. eng & comm., 2nd yr books and 1st yr marksheet not yet received..

respected sir/ madam,

I G. Padma studying b.a., english & communication 2nd year in ur university.. enroll no.4871300219
I paid my tuition fees fully before 2 months.. but still i didnt receive my 2nd year books and 1st year mark
sheet.. i changed my address also while paying tuition fee..

i hv complainted many times about this through phone at chidambaram and here some study centress.
But no response still for my complaint.. please do some necessary action and send d book materials and
marklist as soon as possible.

yours obediently

G. Padma

Maa TV - Why maatv has suddenly stopped telecasting premayudham...
    The serial premayudham is a very good and family...
    india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...
    SBI Credit Card - TO CLOSE SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
    I WANT TO CLOSE MY SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF NO...