Aon Hewitt

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aon Hewitt

Ginny Litz

Mar 13, 2015

AON,s incompetence and refusal to return a call

First we were told to be available for a 3 hr. window on Oct 28th to register for our healthcare. They never called. Never got a call back from "our" agent so we got through to a different person who registered us. Never heard another word from AON but on Dec. 20th the day before we are leaving for four months I got a letter from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield that I have been denied insurance. I left many messages and finally got a manager to help me and he came up with a fix. I was never told that I couldn't sign up for the same insurance that I already had so he recommended that I write a letter to Humana my Medicare Part D carrier and request a change of agent. I wrote the letter on Jan. 11th and have not heard a word other than the letter I got from AON saying I didn't sign up for any insurance through them and I only had a few days to do so. Since then I have called this manager twice and his phone message says he will return a call in 24 hrs. The second time I call I mentioned that it was 3 days and I still hadn't heard from him. Obviously he is not going to return my call. I am beyond frustration
dogbreath

Feb 17, 2015

AON, The Incompetents

I have found the AON AT&T health exchange partnership to be totally incompetent. The AON web site is/was constantly changing as to what is available for a specific zip code. How can one make a medical choice with a moving target? For over a month the number of options changed almost daily!

I have experienced the following events or non-events with AON:
No call for a scheduled conference call
No returned call from a consular when left a message, ever (multiple times)
No response from a AON’s web site “contact us” EVER (multiple times, 8-10)
Misinformation from their registered agents.

Long wait times on their 800 number (45-60 minutes) (poor management). Who would have thought at enrollment time AON would receive many, many calls especially after AT&T kick out 1,000’s of retirees from their corporate health plans.

Web site gives misinformation
For example, annual drug costs do not add up.
Premium + deducible + copay do not add up to the posted annual costs. WRONG!!!!!

Why is their so much negative information about AON on the internet?

Why did the folks that I signed up with for health insurance, not AON, know about the AON fiasco and class action lawsuits?

Also, since AON is worthless, I complained to AT&T benefits whom contacted AON on my behalf. Wanda Zehner from AON call me about the complaints to AT&T Benefits. Wanda Zehner supplied me with her contact information. 1-800-928-8027 (AON), option 5 (connect to an employee), extension 70169. The phone system responds, “connecting”. Dead air. 5 minutes latter, dead air. 10 minutes,20 minutes latter dead air. While I have been typing this letter its been 24 minutes calling Wanda, dead air….

Also, the thought of AON administrating the AT&T/HRA is totally freighting… Based on their history, I will receive wrong/incorrect information. Long wait times on their 800 number and general BS!

This is what I worked for over 30 years with AT&T for!
Kenyetta73

Feb 11, 2015

AON HEWITT is the WORST COMPANY to handle your WAGE & GARNISHMENT

I have a Court Oder from a PepsiCo Employee (my ex-husband) for Child Support Payments. AON Hewitt took over the Wage & Garnishment for PepsiCo about 1 1/2 years ago. This has been a NIGHTMARE every since!
#1 They mail out PAPER CHECKS!! It's 2015!! Why are we still waiting on PAPER CHECKS in the mail?!!
#2 They mail out the PAPER CHECKS whenever they feel like it! You never know when the check will arrive in the mail!!
#3 When you try calling, all you get is the VM system to leave a message!!

This Company is the WORST I've ever encountered! I Pray everyday that PepsiCo drop them and get a more Experienced and Professional Company to handle their Wage & Garnishment Dept!! Ughhhhh
KL Mad in Texas

Jan 14, 2015

Poor Poor Customer Service

I am a county government worker in a Texas Metroplex. I've dealt with this company from 10-27-14 until 1-14-15 after they were hired by TX ERS to audit persons that were insured by them. Even though their records indicated that my wife and I had been insured previously for many years with United Healthcare system, AON Hewitt chose to drop my wife due to the fact they didn't approve of the information that I furnished them as proof of marriage. Without any notification from them they dropped my wife from my company insurance on 9-30-14. Unaware of this, she went to the hospital in October and received the news from Admissions that she no longer had insurance. I was extremely upset and contacted my insurance system and was in turn advised to contact AON Hewitt because it was the result of their audit. I did so and they provided me with appeal information. I appealed the decision on November 25............never heard anything back from AON Hewitt. I re-contacted AON around December 23 after my wife had to go to the ER. Since that time I have called numerous times. Each time I am put on hold for extended periods of time waiting for a supervisor. I never was able to actually speak to a supervisor. This went on till Jan 14, 2015. My TX ERS called through a back number and advised me that my wife was re-instated for insurance on January 8, 2015. I actually called AON Hewitt yesterday and they couldn't even tell me that. I again requested a supervisor and was never called back. AON Hewitt has the worst customer service that I've experienced in my 33 years in the work force. I am letting my organization, my subordinates, my healthcare provider know what a unprofessional organization AON Hewitt is!!!!!!!!
Arvind Balasubramaniam

Jan 12, 2015

Non existent email support

I've been trying to upload a proof document on their portal, but their ID isn't appearing. I noted the issue and told customer support around 10 days back but haven't heard a word back. I've tried 2-3 email Id's as well but no bueno. This is despite them promising a turnaround time of 3 days.

Totally unprofessional service.
Ilab

Dec 24, 2014

ATT retiree health

After several hours on the phone with Aon Hewitt to sign up for a Medigap and prescription plan, I was told that everything was set. Not being a computer aficionado, I did not check to see if all was well. About a month and a half latter and not having received documentation of coverage, my son decided to check the website to see if everything was set. When he checked, he saw that I was I was onlysigned up for the prescription plan but no medigap coverage was listed. We set an appointment for me to speek to my advisor. We were given a two hour window for the call and the call came one and a half hours late. Anyway, I figured I was all set. The date is Decemeber 21 and my coverage with ATT will end on December 31. Not wanting to leave it to chance, my son checked the website the next morning, all is good it says application being processed. That evening my son checks again and now there is nothing listed as if I did not wait and participate in a phone call meeting. Next step, try to get a hold of someone who can do something at Aon Hewitt. After speaking and web chatting with several different phone answerers, calling the advisors extension and getting silence instead of a beep to leave a message, and speaking to someone who promises a phone call - still nothing. We are very worried that I will not have health coverage come the new year. Why didn't my advisor contact me when the plan didn't go through the first time. I think ATT should have checked out this companies record before choosing them as the company to handle their retirees health benefits. Just reading this page is enough to cause a person to look further. It all comes down to the almighty dollar and unfortunately, I don't have enough of them to pay my own insurance. This whole process is giving an old man undue stress and little faith in future generations ability to handle the future.
tohorses

Dec 11, 2014

Worst Customer Service

We are AT&T retirees and forced to go to AON for our transition to insurance for medicare supp. and/or prescriptions. Just a few examples of the service we have received:
(1) I waited on hold for approximately 45 minutes and when the call was answered by AON, she hung up on me when I explained that I just had a question and did not need to sign up for insurance.
(2) The insurance plan that we had decided on was removed approximately Nov. 26th from the AON website. No one will call us back to explain.
(3) We have an email confirmation for a "consultation call" with our Advisor. She never called us. We have called and she is never available, person on the phone cannot help us and will send an "email to our Advisor" to have her call us. What an abysmal joke.
(4) They have no information on our HRA accounts but they will be in charge of handling same? Told us to "wait until you get your HRA package" for any questions.
We enrolled in prescription coverage through AON because we had to in order to get our HRA. We have gone to another broker and received excellent service for our medical insurance.
Joyce Marx

Dec 3, 2014

ATT healthcare via Aon/Hewitt

ATT is canceling group medical insurance for retirees on 12/31/2014. They have sent us to aonHewitt Health Care Exchanges and in 10/14/2014, I spoke with my assigned Benefit Advisor, David Branch, and enrolled in Medigap coverage with Cigna Loyal Preferred Plan F which is supposedly administered by Loyal American Insurance Company. I was told that the insurance company would contact me in 2 to 3 weeks to confirm coverage and send membership cards. It is now December 3 and many hours spent on the phone and emails sent and still, I have heard nothing. I did receive one email from Aon telling me that if I had received no documentation, I should call Cigna but, sorry, they didn't have a number for Cigna. All Cigna has on record for me Is dental coverage. They said I had to go back to Aon. Aon says they will return my call in 48 hours but they NEVER do. At this point, I currently have a Medigap policy that I have had for ten years but can't cancel that until I am able to confirm coverage via the Aon Exchange but I can't get this done. What a mess! Endorse Aon? NEVER! I can't believe that a company like ATT would sell out its former loyal employees to such an organization as this. At this point I would like to cancel the policy with the Aon Exchange and obtain written confirmation of the cancellation along with the assurance that premiums will not be deducted from my bank account or Social Security check and I will keep my old coverage and pay for it myself. I have sent an email today to this effect but who know if anyone will even see it. Total nightmare.
tess

Nov 1, 2014

son needs to get all their ducks in a row with the same memo

The first and second phone call I made, I asked the question about discounts, etc., and the son rep. told (not asked) told me to cal the health insurance I had picked out and asked them if they had any discounts. I called, and they worked up the policy I wanted WITH a discount included. I thought that was very nice. Each time I phoned each company (won & my healthcare), I was upfront and told them what was happening with the other company. I had to research, I had to stay on the computer for hours and hours because my advisor would no help me. I was on hold for hours which I didn't complain of. Except for none. The info in the booklets said if I asked questions, they'd help me. Well, no, they didn't. Kept saying they couldn't help, it was against the policy, and they sounded like they were afraid to say anything to help me. So I kept up with the questions, more questions and called the health insurance I had picked out. When it came down to the last phone call with my advisor (and yes, I had told him that the prices were cheaper from the health insurance rather than on their AON site. My advisor kept his mouth shut until we were getting down to the nitty gritty, and then, he answered me when I started to tell him again that the health insurance I picked out was cheaper, and he said YOU HAVE to PAY WHAT'S ON the AON site and that's it, in a few words or less. My husband, who never gets upset at anyone on the phone, almost blew a gasket. I was flabbergasted, I was shocked, and I was livid. All MY work that I did, after being told over and over and over and over again AON couldn't help me that much, when I WAS TOLD by AON to CALL the health insurance people I had picked out. I didn't have my emails returned, I wasn't called after my messages were sent to AON. Now, what's going on? Are the reps not being trained? Do they have short memory problems? Or when they thing they can say one thing and then another? Where are you AONHewittNavigators and at&t???? I had emailed AON and told them about this, and since they (say) are recording me consistently, it should re on a recording somewhere unless someone burned it. Go Figure..
birdbill

Oct 29, 2014

Reaching Health Care Advisor?

Advisor? She is not. Sales person yes. I am required by At&T to talk to her to get my questions answered reguarding the
upcoming change in health care for my family. Aon Hewitt says that we can get all questions answered by calling our advisor.
I have tried, left voice emails and unanswered calls several times. When I did ask questions on one visit I got a run around
only to find out that the one I that called was not an advisor at all. Now I can not get answers that I need answered and there
return a call system DOES NOT.
Ed Kirscher

Aug 26, 2014

Aon "requiring" conference calls

I've received so many letters, calls etc from this entity, it's making me sick!! Today I confirmed a conference call I don't want to take place in which I understand I'll be asked personal health questions by a stranger (licensed by whom?). My alternative, according to "Brittainy" was to have no health care coverage as of 12-31-14. I am qualified for Medicare. Her statement was misleading at best!
negisureshsingh

Jan 11, 2014

for site blocking

Is your company a government office?
Are you woking for yourself only?
Is there no value of customer's time for you?
Is this site only for your use?

So, why you block Investment Declaration and Medical Reimbershment submission and open this site only few days in a year.
Why are you not open this site for whole year.
dee_chung_lee

Aug 2, 2013

Worst services from hrworkways-Aon Hewitt

Hrworkways of AON-HEWITT is one of the WORST EVER eSolution service provider for HR back office processing. On top of it, the Poor service, lack of professionalism. I do not recommend any MNC to give them HR back office processing. As hewitt has such a bad name in these services, any Company associating with them, is bound to have a very bad name.
cward

Dec 7, 2012

PENSION HANDLING OOF THOMSON REUTERS RETIREES...

POOR SERVICE IN HNADLING OF THE PENSION PLAN, BAD INFORMATION, WRONG INFORMATION, LACK OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.IN OTHER WORDS THEY SUCK!!!
soumen.srkr.2009

May 13, 2012

AON Hewitt Recruitment

Very gently I would like to know, is this the way AON Hewitt is harassing professionals in the name of recruitment.

On 27th March,2012 I received a call from one of the Talent Accusation Executive from Mumbai/India office regarding an opportunity in Cognos Lead position for Gurgaon/India Location,accordigly I got to know my CV has been shortlisted and technical panel wants to talk to me.

After a week again I got a call from one lady from Human resources team Gurgaon/India that next day will be my 1st telephonic discussion. Accordingly I received the same that day from Technical Panel ,it was around 1 hour telephonic discussion and went pretty good, panel told me you will be getting a call from HR.

Then i was waiting for the feedback for the 1st round, and as I was pretty optimistic and curious about the feedback for the 1st round, so after a week I made a call to that lady at Gurgaon office. She told me the feedback is very good and they want to go for 2nd round of telephonic discussion.

Around after 3 weeks I was schedule for another round of Technical Discussion, It was also a lengthy discussion with plenty of technical and functional questions for more than an hour. That day 2nd panel asked me about my willingness to relocate to Gurgaon(Which was positive from my side),my expectations related to compensations etc. and Panel told me we will contact you soon.

So I was waiting for the response from Aon Hewitt side, after 2 or 3 days I made a call to that lady at Gurgaon Office about the feedback for the 2nd round, She told me it’s very positive and they want to go for a VC round, but she could not confirm me any date for the same. As well as I informed her that I will not be available in town for a week, accordingly she told me once you back we will arrange for the VC round.

on 3rd of May,2012 noon Again I received a call from that lady when I was about to travel, and was asking when you will be back, I told her by 6th of May,2012 and you can arrange the VC round any day from 7th May,2012 onwards and I will inform you once I am back.

After coming back from my trip on 6th May,2012,I made a call to her on 8th May,2012.and I got to know there are some changes going on and she told me I need to have discuss with the management blah blah,after that by this week I will inform you the schedule, I told her its fine, take your time.

On 11th May,2012 after not getting any response, I again made a call to that lady, and surprisingly I got to know the position is on Hold and she wasn’t able to tell me any timeline for the same. As well as I made a call to the first person who contacted me for the first time and I was getting surprised from his comment that everything is on hold and no commitment about the timeline, We will contact you once we get intimated from management and if you have any other offer you can proceed further etc.

Gents I need your suggestion about what’s the conclusion from the above scenario I should make, Shall I think off for AON Hewitt if they contact me again.

Aug 2, 2011

Last Day in Aon Hewitt

Your English and manner of storytelling proves you do not deserve any attention from Aon Hewitt. All the best pal. Hope you understand this simple sentence and don't take it as a compliment.

Aug 2, 2011

Last Day in Aon Hewitt

I worked with AON Hewitt, and due some emergency issue I have to resign, However, ion order to survive I thought of joining and other organisation in my hometown itself. I am contineously going on asking my manager to p-rovide my last working day. But she don't even cared and threw the host to HR department.

Guys, Please don't join AON Hewitt.

Its is HR firm, guys if monkeys are kept to guard bananas, then think what will be the coincidence.

www.upsconline.nic.in - community certificate date
    I am from OBC ( non-creamy layer) .I am giving civil...
    indiatimes shopping - received some broken mobile cover against the order of...
    This is to inform that I have given a order of B3007325 -...
    idea recharge - online idea recharge not done.
    I recharged my mobile using internet banking and from Idea...
    dishtv EPRS - WRONG RECHARGE- DISH TV
    Dear Online Team Adrian Here...there is been a wrong...
    printland.in - i have ordered a collage which had manufacturing defect.
    I ordered a collage from printland and I was so excited...
    TNPSC - GROUP 4 HALL TICKET MISSING
    Respected sir/madam I lost my group 4 hall ticket but I...
    VOLTAS - Not working
    Sir, I brought a split ac 1 ton 5 star on 01/04/2015....
    TSRTC - buses are not completing their route
    recently new buses are added in the route patancheru to...