APCPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about APCPDCL

satish kumar b

Aug 16, 2013

ACD Due

We received Electricity bill for the month of July 2013 for Service Number: 12005 14663, in which ADC due charges are mention as 634/- , I paid my bills every month with out any delay before due date.

Please let me know why the ADC due is added in our bill.

Satish
amit4unu

Aug 12, 2013

Wrong meter reading in Electricity bill

In the electricity bill dated 6th August 2013 for Service Number: 11038 13562 the present reading has been noted as but the electricity meter is showing current reading as 22f43.

Because of the incorrect reading the electricity bill for this month is Rs. 2086. Whereas my monthly bill is usually between Rs. 400-600. (130-160 units).

Kindly let me know how should I proceed with correction in the current electricity bill.

My details:
Service Number: 11038 135626
Unique Service Number: 107531819
Address: PT.NO-1,PHASE-11 CHANDANAGAR TARANAGAR HYDERABAD 500050

My Contact: 9030850787
Glory

Aug 12, 2013

ACD Due

We received Electricity bill for the month of July 2013 in which ADC due charges are mention as 28566/-, actually we are paying our bills every month with out any delay before due date.

Pl. let me know why the ADC due is added in our bill.

P. Glory Sam
GCSREDDY1968

Aug 11, 2013

Wrong change of category on S.No.2114 02708 instead of S.No.2114 06087

I Smt.G.Sujatha, R/o. H.No.8-1-22/32, Plot No.32, Jyothi Nagar Colony, Karmanghat, applied for a new Meter during Mar'13 and got fixed in the month of April'13 under S.No.2114 06087 but by mistake I have applied for domestic instead of Commercial and subsequently I have applied for change of category from Domestic to Commercial for the same S.No. duly paying the difference amount by way of DD in the month of May'13 by enclosing the old bill of S.No.2114 02708.

The authorities have changed the category of S.No.2114 02708 as commercial under Cate;2A instead of the New S.No.2114 06087 and charged the excess tariff and ACD wrongly.

In this connection, I request you to kindly rectify the category on S.No.2114 02708 as Domestic (1 A) and change the Category as 2 A (Shop) on S.No.2114 06087 and also requested to withdraw the excess tariff charged on 2114 02708 and ACD immediately please.

Thanking you sir,

Smt.G.Sujatha
dinnu

Jul 28, 2013

currrnt pole

sir am residence of 3-1-86/1 ramanthapur old ramanthapur we are facing severe problems by bending of electric pole on my house and main wires are passing up of my house ifiled a complaint many times at ramanthapur current office but thay are not responding small kids are in my house it is so dangerous to my family plz take immediate action thanking you
dinnu

Jul 28, 2013

current pole

dear sir am the resident of ramanthapur 3-1-86/1 old ramanthapur we are facing severe prblms by bending of electric pole on my house and wires are passing up of my house i filed a complaint many times at ramanthapur current office but they are not solving the problem small kids are in my home it is so dangerous to my home and surroundings plz take immediste sction thanking you
limraindia

Jul 7, 2013

Very frequent power cut at Indranagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad

Since last several months and even years, there is a complaint about frequent power cut at Indranagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad area and the authorities are not finding any permanent solution to this. Due frequent power cut there are many complaints from the resident with regard to damages to the computers, fridge and other electrical appliances. Therefore, the authorities are requested to look into matter at least now and see that this problem is solve. Hope for early action in this regard..
ravishankar_badry

Jun 28, 2013

Incorrect meter reading taken by the lineman

I, Ravi Shankar Badry using electricity with service number 0502-05870. It is new connection 6 months old. The lineman (I am not sure who is taking the reading) is not taking reading properly. In one occasion the reading was double and in other ocasion the reading is 0 units. This effects my billing amount since the units slab is different.
mohd zakir shareef

Jun 25, 2013

cutting wire from pole

my name maherunnisa my cosummer no. is 12004 00620 my bill also clear up to date.
we are suffering since last two months every days all overlocation area line droping suffring no power .we are request to cadual line man mr balaswami somany times for our problems . we can not getting any responcefrom him. we are also complening in area office not getting responce even area mosque also not having power we are suffering from darkness our chilren also fritend.
so please take action.

thanks,
maherunnisa
jyothidairy

Jun 23, 2013

LAST ONE YEAR BILL S NOT RECEVIED

Respected sir

this is manager from M/s JYOTHI DAIRY PVT LTD M BANADAPALLI Sir we are not received my power bills in last one year so
pls post my bill my service No :-TPT599 period june 2012 to may 2013 er liar possible

THANKING YOU SIR
yours faithfully

G PARDHA SARADHI
MANAGER
CELL;-9866677200
kkreddy

Jun 10, 2013

Deliberate Extra Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing.

This is APCPDCL Consumer Service Number 2132 06731, Named K. Anuradha. Today 10th June 2013 , bill has been generated by department official by deliberatly charging the extra meter units of 174 units [Actual Reading on Meter as of 10th June 2013 13820; Deliberate reading generated by official 13994; Previous Month Reading 13577; Actual Units utilized 243 units; Deliberate units by official 417 units] and thus leading the huge amount of bill, which is really disappointing. Also the bill is generated on 10th June 2013, but the receipt bill is intentionally generated on date 08th June 2013. Could you please look into this issue and provide proper and timely solution?

Appreciate earliest resolution to the problem.

Kiran
Mobile: 9966201669

Deliberate Extra  Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing. Deliberate Extra  Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing.

tinku_shiva375

May 31, 2013

Restoration of Power

Dear Authorities, it is to bring to your kind notice that the staff from APCPDCL have disconnected my power supply despite paying my bill. My billed was due on 24th May, which was paid eventually on 29th May as I was out of the city for 2 weeks for a family emergency. I returned back and immediately paid the impending bill on 29th May. Meanwhile, the staff from APCPDCL visited our flat on 29th May threatening to disconnect power. I had informed them that the bill was already paid and requested them to not disconnect the power supply. I also produced the bill for their review. They agreed and left without taking any punitive action. However, today (31 May) around 12.30pm they came to my flat and disconnected the power supply. When I approached their office I was told that the payment of the bill is not reflecting in their systems and hence they disconnected the power. I was asked to additionally pay INR 75 for restoration of power. I was promised that the restoration would be done in 30 minutes. 9 hours have gone by since I approached them at 12.40pm, but still power has not been restored and neither has any staff from APCPDCL visited us. Tonight my family is suffering without any power due to the callous nature and unprecedented action taken by APCPDCL staff. These are my questions;

1) The electricity bill quotes 24th May as the due date for the bill payment. There is no other date which mentions the date of disconnection. Moreover there is a grace period of atleast 10 days post the last date of payment and this is how I have been paying every time in case I was unable to pay the bill before the due date. But the APCPDCL officials state that power will be terminated post the last date of bill payment.

2) Why would you disconnect the power even after displaying the receipt which confirms payment of the bill. And when I complained about it at the APCPDCL office, why wouldnt you take action and restore my power right away. Moreover why would you not inform the customer when you are disconnecting the power.

3) Why am I required to pay INR 75 towards power restoration even after paying the bill just 4 days late. Ideally you should only charge that amount to people who pay the bill after you disconnect the power. Moreover I am not being provided any bill for paying the INR 75.

4) I was promised of a immediate resolution regarding this crisis on the same day but poor customer service resluted in delay and between 12.40pm - 9.40pm (31 May) no solution has been provided. It will be next day tomorrow and still no help for the customer.

I am hugely disappointed and annoyed with the attitude and service of your staff, your company. I demand an explanantion regarding the complete situation regarding why APCPDCL has failed to attend to a problem. I agree that I paid the bill late, however there was no education on the bill regarding when will be the due date and even after showing the paid bill the first time they went ahead and disconnected my power. I will not hesitate to take legal action against APCPDCL in consumer forum.
gani2001

May 30, 2013

copper pole wire is touching my house

main pole copper wire is touching my house...in my house there are soo many small kids so plz solve this problem
reetikathergaonkar

May 25, 2013

high electicity bill

We have received the Electiricity bill pf rs 3928 for the month of April which is a shocking bill amount as we dont have even Cooler/ Ac also in our house.
As per the bill there are Additional charges (INT on ACD) are applied which are basically used for commercial purposes.
I have been staying inthe same apartment from last one year and the max bill which came was not more than 1000 rs.

The worst thing is when we tried to contact the relevant person the only response we got it "the meter is working fine, we are still checking".
From last 3 weeks we are following on the same issue and no one is there to address this problem, we only get the answer as we are working.

Kindly please help us in resolving this issue as the bill amount is huga nad we cannot pay so much amount.

Reetika
surya chandra rao

May 10, 2013

POLE SHIFTING

I ,D.Surya chandra rao,Sc-no.12012 03882,Kukatpally, sec:Bhagya Nagar,sathavahana nagar,opp.KPHB,H.M.T colony,Hyderabad-500072. Electrical pole at plot no.96 laid middle of the entrance gate which is causing trouble/damage of vehicles while entering into parking area in House.All other poles in our sathavahana nagar laid properly i.e in the line of compound wall side walls.When the time of laying,service persons of electrical dept,they told this pole is not necessary,the pole to be removed,after full erection of poles in colony.

Pl instruct to be shifted/removed the pole which laid bet.entrance gate .Thi is helps not to damage of vehicle and easy to turn vehicles in house parking area .

yours faithfully,

yours faithfully,
D.Surya chandra Rao senior citizen

Apr 3, 2013

Restoration of power Failure

I am residencing at H.No: 12-2-422/108, Priya colony, Gudimalkapur, Hyderabad-28. My consumer number is S9006090. On 02.04.2013 at 4 PM my Electrical Supply failed, where as others supply on the same pole is in service. I have lodged a complaint vide complaint number 52528 with APCPDCL Centralised Number 155333 on 02.04.2013 at around 4.15PM due mentioning the consumer number i.e., S9006090, My service will not be resolved till 1.30 PM of 03.04.2013. In this regard i have perused till 1 PM.

In this connection i am requesting you to help to make a complaint.

Dec 28, 2012

electric pole

there is a electric pole at bharathnagar colony ( BEHIND St RITA HIGH SCHOOL), hyderabad - 500018. Electric pole surrrounding which digged by neighbour leading it to bent on oneside. we may lose current if it falls down now or later on due to wind currents. how can any one can dig surrounding the pole without any prior permission.. kindly take appropriate action.
location - bharathnagar colony ( BEHIND St RITA HIGH SCHOOL), hyderabad - 500018.
sc no.sz133660/133659

Oct 27, 2012

Wrong apcpdcl bill and amount for sc no. A5006461

This month I have received a very high electricity bill from apcpdcl and rs.2228.00 is charged against current electric bill (b no :1180 on dated 05/10/2012) is not correct as my consumption of 432 units seems incorrect compred to my previous billing cycles.I am not sure the reason behind – it can be faulty meter or incorrect meter readings taken by your line man mr.Rama rao.Please reconcile my meter reading immediately.

My sc no. Is a5006461 under ero:011/Banajrahills - cat:1b.

Aug 26, 2012

APCPDCL Complaints & Reviews - Very High Electricity Bill
Location: hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

This month I have received a very high electricity bill from APCPDCL,
Actually we are using 3 fans & 3 Tube light only. We dont have fridge, AC, washing machine etc. But the Elecity bill is above 1200. This is very much high than what it is for the past 7 years.

From last 7 Years all my home equipments are same & i have not added anything and i never got Bill above 250 Rupees.

Surely 1200 Rupees is very high and not valid, there must some problem of Meter.

Kindly resolve my problem.

N.MARY

Aug 26, 2012

APCPDCL Complaints & Reviews - Very High Electricity Bill
Location: hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

This month I have received a very high electricity bill from APCPDCL,

Kindly resolve my problem.

N.MARY
vijay89chinna@gmail.com
Customer Name : N.MARY
H-NO-5-24-388, Uma Devi Nagar, Srinivas Nagar,
Jagathigirigutta, Jeedimetla, hyderabad-500055

Hyderabad - 500055

Aug 23, 2012

Street lights and Park lights not working

I, A. Chalapathi Rao, is residing in Yadamma nagar. Which is under the Alwal circle for the Electrical sub-division. For the past 6months the Hi-mast lights in our colony Park and some of the street lights are not working. In this connection we gave a complaint at the Electricity office (Alwal). Complaint number is 155313 dated 20-May-2012. But there is no action from electricity department.

Please do the needful and rectify the problems.

A. Chalapathi Rao
H. No: 1-6-45/32
Yadamma nagar,
near Military Dairy Farm Road
Trimulgherry P.O.
Secunderabad -500 015

Jun 5, 2012

Frequent power cut

Why should consumers pay for power tariff when APPDCL does not guarantee 24x7 power supply. consumers should get a discount for every hour not served

May 18, 2012

LOW VOLTAGE SUPPLY TO HOME

Against APCPDCL SC No 11002 00116 supply is always low since 1 month aprox. After several request no represenattive is attanding to resolve the said. I have already lost my freeze compressor. My TV is also not clear visibility due to less voltage of electricity supply. When getting better power not equivalant 230 AC than TV is working. but Fan is just mooving as like govt. hospital.

I have communicated JE of APCPDCL, Gachibowli, 8 to 12 times with request manner, not responding at all and no such reaction for said.
rkrj

Apr 23, 2012

High Electricity bill

I have been paying an excessive Electric Bill for last one year. The bill appears to be inflated, as I know for certain that our consumption electricity is not so high as to warrant such a high bill. I therefore, wish to get the meter checked at my cost, as early as possible.

Consumer Number: 22004 09744
Address: Suryadeep Residency, Nizampet Road, Kukatpally, Hyd-72

pune police - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    security of property - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    TNPSC - Lost VAO Exam Hall Tickets
    Hi Sir, I have Lost My VAO exam Hall tickets. Please...
    Lava Iris Pro 30 - repeatedly on off problem
    my phone gets on off repeatedly.went to customer care...
    Ibps - entered wrong percentage if marks
    I have entered all my percentage of marks in a round...
    Idea - sim activation
    idea compani network is verry good but the custemer...
    YEPME.COM - want to cancel the order
    I want to cancel my order which was done by me today. My...
    Jaiprakash Associates Ltd., Noida, UP - Matured FD amount not paid
    Sir / Madam, I am Vasant Pujara aged 65 retired on...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - Recharge not done
    Money deducted but not recharged....CCABL1GIJ761IG00IUXXZ9...
    Homeshop18 - for refund
    maine do products coriar ki yata at 31october abtak mujko...