APCPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about APCPDCL

dinnu

Jul 28, 2013

currrnt pole

sir am residence of 3-1-86/1 ramanthapur old ramanthapur we are facing severe problems by bending of electric pole on my house and main wires are passing up of my house ifiled a complaint many times at ramanthapur current office but thay are not responding small kids are in my house it is so dangerous to my family plz take immediate action thanking you
dinnu

Jul 28, 2013

current pole

dear sir am the resident of ramanthapur 3-1-86/1 old ramanthapur we are facing severe prblms by bending of electric pole on my house and wires are passing up of my house i filed a complaint many times at ramanthapur current office but they are not solving the problem small kids are in my home it is so dangerous to my home and surroundings plz take immediste sction thanking you
limraindia

Jul 7, 2013

Very frequent power cut at Indranagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad

Since last several months and even years, there is a complaint about frequent power cut at Indranagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad area and the authorities are not finding any permanent solution to this. Due frequent power cut there are many complaints from the resident with regard to damages to the computers, fridge and other electrical appliances. Therefore, the authorities are requested to look into matter at least now and see that this problem is solve. Hope for early action in this regard..
ravishankar_badry

Jun 28, 2013

Incorrect meter reading taken by the lineman

I, Ravi Shankar Badry using electricity with service number 0502-05870. It is new connection 6 months old. The lineman (I am not sure who is taking the reading) is not taking reading properly. In one occasion the reading was double and in other ocasion the reading is 0 units. This effects my billing amount since the units slab is different.
mohd zakir shareef

Jun 25, 2013

cutting wire from pole

my name maherunnisa my cosummer no. is 12004 00620 my bill also clear up to date.
we are suffering since last two months every days all overlocation area line droping suffring no power .we are request to cadual line man mr balaswami somany times for our problems . we can not getting any responcefrom him. we are also complening in area office not getting responce even area mosque also not having power we are suffering from darkness our chilren also fritend.
so please take action.

thanks,
maherunnisa
jyothidairy

Jun 23, 2013

LAST ONE YEAR BILL S NOT RECEVIED

Respected sir

this is manager from M/s JYOTHI DAIRY PVT LTD M BANADAPALLI Sir we are not received my power bills in last one year so
pls post my bill my service No :-TPT599 period june 2012 to may 2013 er liar possible

THANKING YOU SIR
yours faithfully

G PARDHA SARADHI
MANAGER
CELL;-9866677200
kkreddy

Jun 10, 2013

Deliberate Extra Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing.

This is APCPDCL Consumer Service Number 2132 06731, Named K. Anuradha. Today 10th June 2013 , bill has been generated by department official by deliberatly charging the extra meter units of 174 units [Actual Reading on Meter as of 10th June 2013 13820; Deliberate reading generated by official 13994; Previous Month Reading 13577; Actual Units utilized 243 units; Deliberate units by official 417 units] and thus leading the huge amount of bill, which is really disappointing. Also the bill is generated on 10th June 2013, but the receipt bill is intentionally generated on date 08th June 2013. Could you please look into this issue and provide proper and timely solution?

Appreciate earliest resolution to the problem.

Kiran
Mobile: 9966201669

Deliberate Extra  Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing. Deliberate Extra  Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing.

tinku_shiva375

May 31, 2013

Restoration of Power

Dear Authorities, it is to bring to your kind notice that the staff from APCPDCL have disconnected my power supply despite paying my bill. My billed was due on 24th May, which was paid eventually on 29th May as I was out of the city for 2 weeks for a family emergency. I returned back and immediately paid the impending bill on 29th May. Meanwhile, the staff from APCPDCL visited our flat on 29th May threatening to disconnect power. I had informed them that the bill was already paid and requested them to not disconnect the power supply. I also produced the bill for their review. They agreed and left without taking any punitive action. However, today (31 May) around 12.30pm they came to my flat and disconnected the power supply. When I approached their office I was told that the payment of the bill is not reflecting in their systems and hence they disconnected the power. I was asked to additionally pay INR 75 for restoration of power. I was promised that the restoration would be done in 30 minutes. 9 hours have gone by since I approached them at 12.40pm, but still power has not been restored and neither has any staff from APCPDCL visited us. Tonight my family is suffering without any power due to the callous nature and unprecedented action taken by APCPDCL staff. These are my questions;

1) The electricity bill quotes 24th May as the due date for the bill payment. There is no other date which mentions the date of disconnection. Moreover there is a grace period of atleast 10 days post the last date of payment and this is how I have been paying every time in case I was unable to pay the bill before the due date. But the APCPDCL officials state that power will be terminated post the last date of bill payment.

2) Why would you disconnect the power even after displaying the receipt which confirms payment of the bill. And when I complained about it at the APCPDCL office, why wouldnt you take action and restore my power right away. Moreover why would you not inform the customer when you are disconnecting the power.

3) Why am I required to pay INR 75 towards power restoration even after paying the bill just 4 days late. Ideally you should only charge that amount to people who pay the bill after you disconnect the power. Moreover I am not being provided any bill for paying the INR 75.

4) I was promised of a immediate resolution regarding this crisis on the same day but poor customer service resluted in delay and between 12.40pm - 9.40pm (31 May) no solution has been provided. It will be next day tomorrow and still no help for the customer.

I am hugely disappointed and annoyed with the attitude and service of your staff, your company. I demand an explanantion regarding the complete situation regarding why APCPDCL has failed to attend to a problem. I agree that I paid the bill late, however there was no education on the bill regarding when will be the due date and even after showing the paid bill the first time they went ahead and disconnected my power. I will not hesitate to take legal action against APCPDCL in consumer forum.
gani2001

May 30, 2013

copper pole wire is touching my house

main pole copper wire is touching my house...in my house there are soo many small kids so plz solve this problem
reetikathergaonkar

May 25, 2013

high electicity bill

We have received the Electiricity bill pf rs 3928 for the month of April which is a shocking bill amount as we dont have even Cooler/ Ac also in our house.
As per the bill there are Additional charges (INT on ACD) are applied which are basically used for commercial purposes.
I have been staying inthe same apartment from last one year and the max bill which came was not more than 1000 rs.

The worst thing is when we tried to contact the relevant person the only response we got it "the meter is working fine, we are still checking".
From last 3 weeks we are following on the same issue and no one is there to address this problem, we only get the answer as we are working.

Kindly please help us in resolving this issue as the bill amount is huga nad we cannot pay so much amount.

Reetika
surya chandra rao

May 10, 2013

POLE SHIFTING

I ,D.Surya chandra rao,Sc-no.12012 03882,Kukatpally, sec:Bhagya Nagar,sathavahana nagar,opp.KPHB,H.M.T colony,Hyderabad-500072. Electrical pole at plot no.96 laid middle of the entrance gate which is causing trouble/damage of vehicles while entering into parking area in House.All other poles in our sathavahana nagar laid properly i.e in the line of compound wall side walls.When the time of laying,service persons of electrical dept,they told this pole is not necessary,the pole to be removed,after full erection of poles in colony.

Pl instruct to be shifted/removed the pole which laid bet.entrance gate .Thi is helps not to damage of vehicle and easy to turn vehicles in house parking area .

yours faithfully,

yours faithfully,
D.Surya chandra Rao senior citizen

Apr 3, 2013

Restoration of power Failure

I am residencing at H.No: 12-2-422/108, Priya colony, Gudimalkapur, Hyderabad-28. My consumer number is S9006090. On 02.04.2013 at 4 PM my Electrical Supply failed, where as others supply on the same pole is in service. I have lodged a complaint vide complaint number 52528 with APCPDCL Centralised Number 155333 on 02.04.2013 at around 4.15PM due mentioning the consumer number i.e., S9006090, My service will not be resolved till 1.30 PM of 03.04.2013. In this regard i have perused till 1 PM.

In this connection i am requesting you to help to make a complaint.

Dec 28, 2012

electric pole

there is a electric pole at bharathnagar colony ( BEHIND St RITA HIGH SCHOOL), hyderabad - 500018. Electric pole surrrounding which digged by neighbour leading it to bent on oneside. we may lose current if it falls down now or later on due to wind currents. how can any one can dig surrounding the pole without any prior permission.. kindly take appropriate action.
location - bharathnagar colony ( BEHIND St RITA HIGH SCHOOL), hyderabad - 500018.
sc no.sz133660/133659

Oct 27, 2012

Wrong apcpdcl bill and amount for sc no. A5006461

This month I have received a very high electricity bill from apcpdcl and rs.2228.00 is charged against current electric bill (b no :1180 on dated 05/10/2012) is not correct as my consumption of 432 units seems incorrect compred to my previous billing cycles.I am not sure the reason behind – it can be faulty meter or incorrect meter readings taken by your line man mr.Rama rao.Please reconcile my meter reading immediately.

My sc no. Is a5006461 under ero:011/Banajrahills - cat:1b.

Aug 26, 2012

APCPDCL Complaints & Reviews - Very High Electricity Bill
Location: hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

This month I have received a very high electricity bill from APCPDCL,
Actually we are using 3 fans & 3 Tube light only. We dont have fridge, AC, washing machine etc. But the Elecity bill is above 1200. This is very much high than what it is for the past 7 years.

From last 7 Years all my home equipments are same & i have not added anything and i never got Bill above 250 Rupees.

Surely 1200 Rupees is very high and not valid, there must some problem of Meter.

Kindly resolve my problem.

N.MARY

Aug 26, 2012

APCPDCL Complaints & Reviews - Very High Electricity Bill
Location: hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

This month I have received a very high electricity bill from APCPDCL,

Kindly resolve my problem.

N.MARY
vijay89chinna@gmail.com
Customer Name : N.MARY
H-NO-5-24-388, Uma Devi Nagar, Srinivas Nagar,
Jagathigirigutta, Jeedimetla, hyderabad-500055

Hyderabad - 500055

Aug 23, 2012

Street lights and Park lights not working

I, A. Chalapathi Rao, is residing in Yadamma nagar. Which is under the Alwal circle for the Electrical sub-division. For the past 6months the Hi-mast lights in our colony Park and some of the street lights are not working. In this connection we gave a complaint at the Electricity office (Alwal). Complaint number is 155313 dated 20-May-2012. But there is no action from electricity department.

Please do the needful and rectify the problems.

A. Chalapathi Rao
H. No: 1-6-45/32
Yadamma nagar,
near Military Dairy Farm Road
Trimulgherry P.O.
Secunderabad -500 015

Jun 5, 2012

Frequent power cut

Why should consumers pay for power tariff when APPDCL does not guarantee 24x7 power supply. consumers should get a discount for every hour not served

May 18, 2012

LOW VOLTAGE SUPPLY TO HOME

Against APCPDCL SC No 11002 00116 supply is always low since 1 month aprox. After several request no represenattive is attanding to resolve the said. I have already lost my freeze compressor. My TV is also not clear visibility due to less voltage of electricity supply. When getting better power not equivalant 230 AC than TV is working. but Fan is just mooving as like govt. hospital.

I have communicated JE of APCPDCL, Gachibowli, 8 to 12 times with request manner, not responding at all and no such reaction for said.
rkrj

Apr 23, 2012

High Electricity bill

I have been paying an excessive Electric Bill for last one year. The bill appears to be inflated, as I know for certain that our consumption electricity is not so high as to warrant such a high bill. I therefore, wish to get the meter checked at my cost, as early as possible.

Consumer Number: 22004 09744
Address: Suryadeep Residency, Nizampet Road, Kukatpally, Hyd-72

Apr 20, 2012

Please revert my balance in my account

My name is Mohd. Farhath Ahmed and my mobile number is 9848194837
Sc -number is V3025643
My electricity payment bill you send in my mobile

Mar 22, 2012

asking for bribe

Mr.kumar swamy basheerbagh linemen is asking for bribe for reconnection of current for not paying bill

Mar 13, 2012

Please revert my balance in my account

I have paid the amount for My electricity bill on 8th march 2012 ... i paid 1500 through Citibank Online payment
But its not reflecting in Eseva nor Apcpdcl Website ...
I paid the amount and also my Sc -number is R3009041
Please check into this and revert my 1500 in my Electricity account ....its not getting reflected in my account ...
please solve this ASAP....

Feb 8, 2012

STREET LIGHT

Dear Sir/Madam, Road lights from Hyderabad Central (Opposite Police Station, Punjagutta, Hyderabad) to Supplies Bhavan (Opposite Post Office, Somajiguda), Erramanjil, are switched off between 4.30 a.m. to 5.00 a.m., while lights at other roads are switched off till there is darkness. You will appreciate that there is pitch dark up to 5.45 a.m. If the lights are switched off at 4.30 a.m., what is the use of installing lights on that road? I go for yoga early in the morning and I have to cross the road. Being darkness on the road, there is every possibility of fatal accidents taking place. I myself have suffered very much many times, as the roads have pit holes and one gets tumbled down and injured oneself. Many a time, I have a narrow escape from meeting with accidents, as some two-wheelers or three-wheelers have lights being out of order, which are not visible to the passers-by crossing the road and there is every possibility of meeting with an accident. If the lights are switched off so early, the very purpose of providing lights on the roads is defeated. I request you to kindly instruct the person concerned to perform his duties according to the rules and regulations of APCPDCL. It seems it is the mischief of the official concerned to whom this duty of switching off the lights has been assigned; otherwise APCPDCL will not allow the lights to be switched off so early. Early action in the matter will be highly appreciated. A line in confirmation on my email address: satyapphogat@yahoo.co.in may be given. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Satya Pal Phogat

ibps po-4 - forgot to download application form
    Sir,i have applied for ibps po-4 exam..but i forgot to...
    care@paytm.com - recharge my vidiocond2h
    I had recharge my vidiocond2h .costomer id 118815715 from...
    ford indiA - Wheel allignment balancing and rotation was not done
    KA 01-MJ -5939 I Am owner of ford figo titanium diesel...
    atulya carrer line PVT.ltd - FAKE
    Atul consultancy which is running by atul is fake one ....
    flipkart - No service. No response
    Hi, This is regarding an order i placed with your website...
    LG / 47LW6500 - TA - A STRAIGHT VERTICAL LINE IN THE MIDDLE OF TV SCREEN
    I HAVE PROCURED LG LED TV 47LW6500 - TA ABOUT TWO YEARS...
    Uti RajLakshmi Unit Plan(II) [RUP(II)] (Clause XI) - Maturity status
    I Have taken Rajalakshmi unit plan on my sister in law...
    LandLine Shifting - LandLine Shifting - No Status
    Team, I had submitted the request for shifting of my...
    Morphy Richards OTG 09 SS - Bad product and bad servicing
    I purchased a Morphy Richards 9 ltr OTG from pepperfry on...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Loss of Mobile Phone no. 9555345999
    To, The S.H.O. Mandir Marg New Delhi Dear sir, Most...