APCPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about APCPDCL

Mrtr1989

Apr 21, 2014

change name in electricity bill

hello sir,

My name is M.Ravi Teja Reddy, i want to change my name in electricity bill from M/S TECHNOPOLIS CONSTRUCTIONS to M.Ravi Teja Reddy .

My service No: 12002 08929

My Unique service no: 102160268

Address: SY.NO-165 AND 167 MASEEDBANDA
KONDAPUR
M. venkamma

Apr 15, 2014

FSA10/11 0.9487 CHARGED RS:616.66

Other charges added in my bill.

My name: m venkamma H.no: 8-2-269/19/460, Indira nagar, Road no: 2, Banjara hills, Hyd - 500 034. i have received a bill copy from your employee on dated: 07/04/2014 in this bill FSA10/11/ 0.9487 charged in this bill Rs: 616.66 Energy charges Rs: 314.00 Cust charges Rs: 35.00 Eletric Duty Rs: 6.90 (Total Bill Amount Rs: 973.00). Our Sevice no: S1026286.

Sir So We request you to kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.

kindly send the mail and re-generate the bill and give the copy what ever the final amount we will pay after confirmation.

M. Venkamma
Mail ID: srknth.m1@gmail.com
Contact No: 09000360360.
kiranglenmark

Mar 30, 2014

voltage fluctuations.

Sir I'm kiran kumar the resident of hyderabad
Bearing HNO 2-2-1055/67/3 pochamma basthi amberpet,hyderabad -13
I'm facing voltage fluctuations due to which I'm unable to operate air conditioner,other appliances
I have already lodged the complaint 1 week back regarding the same,but no time bound is given to address the issue.
as it is summer time we facing the lot of problems especially children's. I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest
Regards.
SREEZE

Jan 11, 2014

ACD CHARGES

SIR/MAM,
WE HAVE RECEIVED BILL OF NOV 13-JAN 14 OF RS. 1477.62 FOR OUR METER 5211700019874 CONTAINS RS.509.62, HOWEVER WE ARE NOT ASCERTAINING WHY. LAST MONTH HE BILLED NOTHING,I.E., AS OUR DOORS CLOSED, HE MADE ZERO READING AND WE PAID LAST MONTH AN AMOUNT OF RS.647/- ADVANCE. FURTHER, NO AMOUNT IS DISPLAYED IN THE BOTH AP-ONLINE OR BILL DESK PORTAL.

PLEASE RESOLVE OUR QUERY SOTHAT THANKFUL TO YOU,

SREEKANTH
naresh2990

Nov 16, 2013

Correcton in address in my bill

hi sir/madam

My self G Naresh kumar, having connection service number 2109 04974. My colony name is SRINIDHI COLONY, but in the bill it is showing SAI RAM NAGAR . When i applied for change of name from my Apartment Builder to my name i have given the colony name as SRINIDHI COLONY. Kindly update my address details as shown below. If required you can check my application details
8-1-59/35/403 FLAT 403
CSR PRAKRIT, SRINIDHI COLONY,KARMANGHAT

thanks & regards
naresh
abhinavshrivastava

Nov 15, 2013

payment not credited

I made my payment of rs.1255/- for the month oct-2013 through SBI online banking. as my money deducted but payment receipt is not genrated and still my payment is showing due for the same month...transction id for this payment is MSBI3166036473IGN9358556 TRANSFER TO 3199618162099. pls check the details and do the needfull.

Abhinav Shrivastava
contacnt no:9701504574
E-mail Id-abhinavmech30@gmail.com
Kishore Kumar Vanamamali

Nov 15, 2013

High electricity bill

We received the high electricity bill for the month of October 2013 is Rs.2504(Service Number: 1603 15305). Can you please look into this and do the needful.

My details:
Service Number: 1603 15305
Unique Service Number: 109536879
ERO Name: 311,HABSIGUDA
Address PNO;59,60 RAM REDDY NAGAR,BODUPPAL.
chhema

Nov 9, 2013

apcpdcl

I smt.Hema has constructed a house at plot no.46 Anita Enclave,J.J.Nagar, Ammuguda,Sainikpuri and occupied the house in the month of April 2012 since then I am paying my bills regularly which is on the huge side and suddenly a bill amounting to Rupees 3317/- was given by the meter reader when asked why is the bill amount so huge he replied that this ACD charges
I was surprised and inquired what is ACD charges he replied that your meter is a commercial one and not domestic while constructing a house the meter is given as a commercial on and has to be changed into domestic category one which I was totally unaware of and all these days I was paying the bills on a higher side for which I have not at all used. Every month the meter reader comes and none of these months he has informed us about this. I have given a complaint at the Moulali Office for which they have changed the category after 2 months and this month I have received a bill amounting to Rs,600/- for which I was eligiblebut the adjustment of the amount for which I have paid the bill on higher side has not been adjusted. This may kindly be looked into and adjust the bill for future months. My consumer no. is 230100812
rkassociatesca

Address: Plot No. 139, Viswam Vihar colony, Kamala Nagar,
Medipalli, Hyderabad - 500098
Average monthly bill - Rs 2000
September bill - Rs 6377
No abnormal usage. Appears to be some problem in meter. Kindly resolve
kurianmalayil

Oct 17, 2013

Amount paid not showing in website

I paid Rs.681.00 on 12.10.2013 thru on-line from my ICICI Bank (Bank reference no.BIL/498966173/apcpdcl/APCPDCL_MICI313). The amount has been debited from my account but the same has not shown in your web site.

Could you please look into the matter arrange to update your website.

Service No.CZ014953; ERO 006/Paradise

e-mail: kurianmalayil@gmail.com
anjaneyulud

Oct 15, 2013

Receiving Hig power bill

We are continuously receiving the high bill from last few months is more than Rs.1000, but normally we used to get around Rs.500-600, Can you please look into this and do the needful

SC no : 0803 08121
Unique Service No. 101570753

Anjaneyulu
cedgecpdcl

Sep 16, 2013

ACD AMOUNT NOT INCLUDING IN ONLINE BILL ENQUIRY

We have 70 shops on Rent in Twin cities for which we pay Elect.bill by extracting from APCPDCL web site and pay through Aponline ,it is highly impossible for us to gather physical bills and we depend on online system.

But, ACD Due amount is not mentioning/included in online Bill inquiry Kindly get it updated in online system will be very much useful to us

Ashok kumar
mail id:ashokcedge2@gmail.com
abhijaini

Aug 27, 2013

ACD Due and high bill

We have been continuously receiving unusually high bill for last few months and this time we have been charged with some ACD due with is around 2800. Please explain that this means?

SC no : A5006477

Abhishek
Prasant_hyd

Aug 18, 2013

High Bill

The service number - 11002 03587 and Unique Service NUmber is 102137356. I did contact below numbers, but did not any reliable response. I was redirected to another number and there also the same redirection. I was tild next month it will be adjusted. previous month I got 1150 rupees and this month again it is 718 rupees. I really dont understand what is happening. As per this month bill dated 11th Aug the meter reading is 3199 units, but strange when I checked today morning (18th Aug) the meter shows reading as 3172 units.

I think nobody is taking the reading, in bill it is put based on wish or kind of any number they wish they put. It is really bad. Can you please send somebody who can at least call me at the time of reading the meter. We hope the government should take action on this seriously. As there is a faith of each customer on the person who takes reading.

I request you please dont redirect me to some body again and its kind of going from one desk to another. Please take action on this.

satish kumar b

Aug 16, 2013

ACD Due

We received Electricity bill for the month of July 2013 for Service Number: 12005 14663, in which ADC due charges are mention as 634/- , I paid my bills every month with out any delay before due date.

Please let me know why the ADC due is added in our bill.

Satish
amit4unu

Aug 12, 2013

Wrong meter reading in Electricity bill

In the electricity bill dated 6th August 2013 for Service Number: 11038 13562 the present reading has been noted as but the electricity meter is showing current reading as 22f43.

Because of the incorrect reading the electricity bill for this month is Rs. 2086. Whereas my monthly bill is usually between Rs. 400-600. (130-160 units).

Kindly let me know how should I proceed with correction in the current electricity bill.

My details:
Service Number: 11038 135626
Unique Service Number: 107531819
Address: PT.NO-1,PHASE-11 CHANDANAGAR TARANAGAR HYDERABAD 500050

My Contact: 9030850787
Glory

Aug 12, 2013

ACD Due

We received Electricity bill for the month of July 2013 in which ADC due charges are mention as 28566/-, actually we are paying our bills every month with out any delay before due date.

Pl. let me know why the ADC due is added in our bill.

P. Glory Sam
GCSREDDY1968

Aug 11, 2013

Wrong change of category on S.No.2114 02708 instead of S.No.2114 06087

I Smt.G.Sujatha, R/o. H.No.8-1-22/32, Plot No.32, Jyothi Nagar Colony, Karmanghat, applied for a new Meter during Mar'13 and got fixed in the month of April'13 under S.No.2114 06087 but by mistake I have applied for domestic instead of Commercial and subsequently I have applied for change of category from Domestic to Commercial for the same S.No. duly paying the difference amount by way of DD in the month of May'13 by enclosing the old bill of S.No.2114 02708.

The authorities have changed the category of S.No.2114 02708 as commercial under Cate;2A instead of the New S.No.2114 06087 and charged the excess tariff and ACD wrongly.

In this connection, I request you to kindly rectify the category on S.No.2114 02708 as Domestic (1 A) and change the Category as 2 A (Shop) on S.No.2114 06087 and also requested to withdraw the excess tariff charged on 2114 02708 and ACD immediately please.

Thanking you sir,

Smt.G.Sujatha
dinnu

Jul 28, 2013

currrnt pole

sir am residence of 3-1-86/1 ramanthapur old ramanthapur we are facing severe problems by bending of electric pole on my house and main wires are passing up of my house ifiled a complaint many times at ramanthapur current office but thay are not responding small kids are in my house it is so dangerous to my family plz take immediate action thanking you
dinnu

Jul 28, 2013

current pole

dear sir am the resident of ramanthapur 3-1-86/1 old ramanthapur we are facing severe prblms by bending of electric pole on my house and wires are passing up of my house i filed a complaint many times at ramanthapur current office but they are not solving the problem small kids are in my home it is so dangerous to my home and surroundings plz take immediste sction thanking you
limraindia

Jul 7, 2013

Very frequent power cut at Indranagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad

Since last several months and even years, there is a complaint about frequent power cut at Indranagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad area and the authorities are not finding any permanent solution to this. Due frequent power cut there are many complaints from the resident with regard to damages to the computers, fridge and other electrical appliances. Therefore, the authorities are requested to look into matter at least now and see that this problem is solve. Hope for early action in this regard..
ravishankar_badry

Jun 28, 2013

Incorrect meter reading taken by the lineman

I, Ravi Shankar Badry using electricity with service number 0502-05870. It is new connection 6 months old. The lineman (I am not sure who is taking the reading) is not taking reading properly. In one occasion the reading was double and in other ocasion the reading is 0 units. This effects my billing amount since the units slab is different.
mohd zakir shareef

Jun 25, 2013

cutting wire from pole

my name maherunnisa my cosummer no. is 12004 00620 my bill also clear up to date.
we are suffering since last two months every days all overlocation area line droping suffring no power .we are request to cadual line man mr balaswami somany times for our problems . we can not getting any responcefrom him. we are also complening in area office not getting responce even area mosque also not having power we are suffering from darkness our chilren also fritend.
so please take action.

thanks,
maherunnisa
jyothidairy

Jun 23, 2013

LAST ONE YEAR BILL S NOT RECEVIED

Respected sir

this is manager from M/s JYOTHI DAIRY PVT LTD M BANADAPALLI Sir we are not received my power bills in last one year so
pls post my bill my service No :-TPT599 period june 2012 to may 2013 er liar possible

THANKING YOU SIR
yours faithfully

G PARDHA SARADHI
MANAGER
CELL;-9866677200
kkreddy

Jun 10, 2013

Deliberate Extra Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing.

This is APCPDCL Consumer Service Number 2132 06731, Named K. Anuradha. Today 10th June 2013 , bill has been generated by department official by deliberatly charging the extra meter units of 174 units [Actual Reading on Meter as of 10th June 2013 13820; Deliberate reading generated by official 13994; Previous Month Reading 13577; Actual Units utilized 243 units; Deliberate units by official 417 units] and thus leading the huge amount of bill, which is really disappointing. Also the bill is generated on 10th June 2013, but the receipt bill is intentionally generated on date 08th June 2013. Could you please look into this issue and provide proper and timely solution?

Appreciate earliest resolution to the problem.

Kiran
Mobile: 9966201669

Deliberate Extra  Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing. Deliberate Extra  Meter Readings, Wrong Date of Billing.

care@irctc.co.in - TICKET NOT BOOKED BUT AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED
    HELLO sir/madm i booked a ticket today.....i follwed all...
    84821 - Application for forgot nuxal effected code in my...
    sir, With due respect and humble submision i,...
    121@airtel.in - airtel money
    sir mai apna aitel money account site par login karte hai...
    care@irctc.co.in - non refund of failed transaction for reservation Rs.81/-
    Vide TR ID 0883484496 my reservation on 06-04-2014 has...
    Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam or GDA - Making of Speed Breaker in rakesh marg
    Sir, In Rakesh Marg Colony ,near RK Banqet Hall , Making...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - Payment Deducted From Account but have not received any...
    I filled in the registration form for Probationary Officer...
    Ibps - error message
    Hi I applied for the SBI Ibps 2014 on 22nd April but as...
    Emudhra - I want full refund!!!
    The payment reference number is : PAN508793093151 and PAN...
    CHERIL - SBI PO FORM ID AND PWD NOT RECEIVED AND MONEY IS DEBITED
    RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PO REQRUITMENT FORM...