APCPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about APCPDCL

Bayapu reddy Jagan mohan reddy

Oct 20, 2014

ser name change

My name;Bayapu reddy Jagan mohan reddy
S/o Bayapu reddy subbareddy
LT Service number; 2222618000223
House number 1-24b
Tangatur village
Rajupalem mandal
Pin code; 516359
Kadapa district.
Cell; 8008626083.
My incial name in the electricity is wrong please correct
My incil 'B' B,means' Bayapu reddy'
bmanimaran2020

Oct 14, 2014

Amout paid for other Service no by mistake through on line

This is Priyavathi. My Service no is CZ027828 located in west maradpally, near water tank, secunderabad. I have paid Rs:584 / for sep'14 current bill- to other service no ( CZ028728 ) by mistake through on line... now, How to recovery that amount in to my service no..Pls do needful...

* My Details:

Service No : CZ027828

Name : A Priyavathi

* Wrongly paid service no details:

Service No : CZ028728

Name : Dr.P.Vijaya Bhaskar

Amonut Paid : Rs:584

Amout Paid Date : 22-09-2014 15:31:08
itsmeudayhere@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2014

Live Wires

I am a resident of Plot no: 66, Markandeya Nagar, Kapra ECIL POST Hyderabad (G+1 House) , and i wish through this forum my complaint will be addressed.

My house is almost surrounded my electric live wires. My mother had recently attacked by a major electric shock where she almost took a re-birth from that accident. I urge/request the department to either move the electric wires bit far from our house or put plastic pipes to shield the live wires. We want this to immediately fixed/attended by the power department as to avoid any major electric accidents in future.

Ganesh Pathak

Jul 6, 2014

Non receipt of electricity bill

Sir, Electricity Meter No. 19349551 without SC No was fixed in April/May 2013 for the Ist floor of my house No 4-126/141, located at Defence Colony, Kismatpur Panchayat,Rajendra Nagar Mandal,R.R Dist.But even after making several complaints to the concerned, I have not received the electricbill so far. Since more than a year has elapsed, I request you to direct your concerned officials to do the needful at the earliest please. Thanks & Regards.
Ganesh Bdr. Pathak. Cell No.9959973180 (Email pathakganesh913@gmail.com.)
Srinu Santhosha

Jun 12, 2014

Electricity bill

I have not received my electricity bill since 3 months..i.e,april,may and june.My service no. is v6046068
Srinu Santhosha

Jun 12, 2014

electricity bill not received

I have not received electricity bill from last 3 months..but there is not power cut..my service no. is v6046068
shanmugham

Jun 9, 2014

Unnecessary Power Cut in Ambattur Menambedu, No Current Cut in Chennai is Eye Wash+++++++++

In Ambattur Menambedu 07-06-2014 Saturday and 08-06-2014 Sunday. After Midnight 10:30 PM to 6:30 PM Continuosly Unnecessary Power Cut at above 6 - 8 Hours.
Naveen B

May 30, 2014

power cut for single phase

We the consumers of APCPDCL at Amberpet constituency, Ramakrishna Nagar,near Red Building suffering a lot from irregular power cuts (SINGLE PHASE) during whole day and night timings from last 1 and half month.As per our knowledge there a problem with a single phase FUSE which is getting disconnecting all the time especially in the late nights.On this issue at some stage department people had brought a standby transformer just for a few days.
At the time of power cuts we are calling the people regarding the issue but the line men are coming and replacing the Fuse just for the temporary.As this is the summer season old age people, patients,small kids and the employes working whole day suffering a lot at the night because of this issue.

Hope some one to take a serious action regarding this issue. Highly appreciate if the things get solved as soon as possible.-Regards-R K Nagar Community, Amberpet, Hyderabad
Nishant Chaudhary

Apr 29, 2014

HARRASED BY APCPDCL

Respected sir, dt-29-april-14
Im Nishant kumar Chaudhary living in maa santoshi colony bolarum gone through lots off harassment given by the apcpdcl bolarum office I didn't paid my electricity bill due to some circumstances but on 27th april I cleared my all due through online payment, and suddenly one guy came today at 4pm n cutted the electricity supply of my house saying me that I didn't paid my electricity bill even I told him that I paid my electricity bill he didn't listened and left.then I went to apcpdcl bolarum office in risalabazar and I showed him the bill statement that I don't have any due and that guy called him n told to give supply but that guy didn't came then I called him again he told me he will come in 10mins I waited for 3 hrs still he didn't came then again I went to his office and asked him that when he will come so he told me I will not come then I asked for complaint book from AE of the office but he didn't gave me saying that we will not give you complaint book do whatever you want to do.And they harassed me very badly n finally he didn't came. plssss sir take some strong action against this guy his name is-Naresh and his contact number is -07893506789
worstgovtofindia

Apr 25, 2014

High power cut of more than 10 hours

Firstly after reading all the complaints and no solutions I'm in a doubt about this forum but I would like to report this.
From the 10Mar2014 in my Area which is called as Manikonda - talking about entire manikonda there is power cut of 10 hours a day.
The complaints team don't pick up the phone they don't respond as well.
Irregular timings for the power cut - just as an example I'll give today's power cut details of 25Apr2014 : morning 7 power goes and comes at 8:30 again goes at 9:30 comes 10:30 again goes at 11 comes at 12:30 again goes at 1 cums at 1:30 then in the evening exactly at 4 it goes comes at 5:30 and again goes at 6pm comes at 6:30 and finally goes at 8:30 pm and comes at midnight 1Am
Any one has got any explanations.
The power cut has irritated the people here so much that this time we want to change the government
If any one is listening resolve it

If not fucking shut the forum off

Wit this type of a crapppp govmnt ....... Crap forum
Mrtr1989

Apr 21, 2014

change name in electricity bill

hello sir,

My name is M.Ravi Teja Reddy, i want to change my name in electricity bill from M/S TECHNOPOLIS CONSTRUCTIONS to M.Ravi Teja Reddy .

My service No: 12002 08929

My Unique service no: 102160268

Address: SY.NO-165 AND 167 MASEEDBANDA
KONDAPUR
M. venkamma

Apr 15, 2014

FSA10/11 0.9487 CHARGED RS:616.66

Other charges added in my bill.

My name: m venkamma H.no: 8-2-269/19/460, Indira nagar, Road no: 2, Banjara hills, Hyd - 500 034. i have received a bill copy from your employee on dated: 07/04/2014 in this bill FSA10/11/ 0.9487 charged in this bill Rs: 616.66 Energy charges Rs: 314.00 Cust charges Rs: 35.00 Eletric Duty Rs: 6.90 (Total Bill Amount Rs: 973.00). Our Sevice no: S1026286.

Sir So We request you to kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible.

kindly send the mail and re-generate the bill and give the copy what ever the final amount we will pay after confirmation.

M. Venkamma
Mail ID: srknth.m1@gmail.com
Contact No: 09000360360.
kiranglenmark

Mar 30, 2014

voltage fluctuations.

Sir I'm kiran kumar the resident of hyderabad
Bearing HNO 2-2-1055/67/3 pochamma basthi amberpet,hyderabad -13
I'm facing voltage fluctuations due to which I'm unable to operate air conditioner,other appliances
I have already lodged the complaint 1 week back regarding the same,but no time bound is given to address the issue.
as it is summer time we facing the lot of problems especially children's. I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest
Regards.
SREEZE

Jan 11, 2014

ACD CHARGES

SIR/MAM,
WE HAVE RECEIVED BILL OF NOV 13-JAN 14 OF RS. 1477.62 FOR OUR METER 5211700019874 CONTAINS RS.509.62, HOWEVER WE ARE NOT ASCERTAINING WHY. LAST MONTH HE BILLED NOTHING,I.E., AS OUR DOORS CLOSED, HE MADE ZERO READING AND WE PAID LAST MONTH AN AMOUNT OF RS.647/- ADVANCE. FURTHER, NO AMOUNT IS DISPLAYED IN THE BOTH AP-ONLINE OR BILL DESK PORTAL.

PLEASE RESOLVE OUR QUERY SOTHAT THANKFUL TO YOU,

SREEKANTH
naresh2990

Nov 16, 2013

Correcton in address in my bill

hi sir/madam

My self G Naresh kumar, having connection service number 2109 04974. My colony name is SRINIDHI COLONY, but in the bill it is showing SAI RAM NAGAR . When i applied for change of name from my Apartment Builder to my name i have given the colony name as SRINIDHI COLONY. Kindly update my address details as shown below. If required you can check my application details
8-1-59/35/403 FLAT 403
CSR PRAKRIT, SRINIDHI COLONY,KARMANGHAT

thanks & regards
naresh
abhinavshrivastava

Nov 15, 2013

payment not credited

I made my payment of rs.1255/- for the month oct-2013 through SBI online banking. as my money deducted but payment receipt is not genrated and still my payment is showing due for the same month...transction id for this payment is MSBI3166036473IGN9358556 TRANSFER TO 3199618162099. pls check the details and do the needfull.

Abhinav Shrivastava
contacnt no:9701504574
E-mail Id-abhinavmech30@gmail.com
Kishore Kumar Vanamamali

Nov 15, 2013

High electricity bill

We received the high electricity bill for the month of October 2013 is Rs.2504(Service Number: 1603 15305). Can you please look into this and do the needful.

My details:
Service Number: 1603 15305
Unique Service Number: 109536879
ERO Name: 311,HABSIGUDA
Address PNO;59,60 RAM REDDY NAGAR,BODUPPAL.
chhema

Nov 9, 2013

apcpdcl

I smt.Hema has constructed a house at plot no.46 Anita Enclave,J.J.Nagar, Ammuguda,Sainikpuri and occupied the house in the month of April 2012 since then I am paying my bills regularly which is on the huge side and suddenly a bill amounting to Rupees 3317/- was given by the meter reader when asked why is the bill amount so huge he replied that this ACD charges
I was surprised and inquired what is ACD charges he replied that your meter is a commercial one and not domestic while constructing a house the meter is given as a commercial on and has to be changed into domestic category one which I was totally unaware of and all these days I was paying the bills on a higher side for which I have not at all used. Every month the meter reader comes and none of these months he has informed us about this. I have given a complaint at the Moulali Office for which they have changed the category after 2 months and this month I have received a bill amounting to Rs,600/- for which I was eligiblebut the adjustment of the amount for which I have paid the bill on higher side has not been adjusted. This may kindly be looked into and adjust the bill for future months. My consumer no. is 230100812
rkassociatesca

Address: Plot No. 139, Viswam Vihar colony, Kamala Nagar,
Medipalli, Hyderabad - 500098
Average monthly bill - Rs 2000
September bill - Rs 6377
No abnormal usage. Appears to be some problem in meter. Kindly resolve
kurianmalayil

Oct 17, 2013

Amount paid not showing in website

I paid Rs.681.00 on 12.10.2013 thru on-line from my ICICI Bank (Bank reference no.BIL/498966173/apcpdcl/APCPDCL_MICI313). The amount has been debited from my account but the same has not shown in your web site.

Could you please look into the matter arrange to update your website.

Service No.CZ014953; ERO 006/Paradise

e-mail: kurianmalayil@gmail.com
anjaneyulud

Oct 15, 2013

Receiving Hig power bill

We are continuously receiving the high bill from last few months is more than Rs.1000, but normally we used to get around Rs.500-600, Can you please look into this and do the needful

SC no : 0803 08121
Unique Service No. 101570753

Anjaneyulu
cedgecpdcl

Sep 16, 2013

ACD AMOUNT NOT INCLUDING IN ONLINE BILL ENQUIRY

We have 70 shops on Rent in Twin cities for which we pay Elect.bill by extracting from APCPDCL web site and pay through Aponline ,it is highly impossible for us to gather physical bills and we depend on online system.

But, ACD Due amount is not mentioning/included in online Bill inquiry Kindly get it updated in online system will be very much useful to us

Ashok kumar
mail id:ashokcedge2@gmail.com
abhijaini

Aug 27, 2013

ACD Due and high bill

We have been continuously receiving unusually high bill for last few months and this time we have been charged with some ACD due with is around 2800. Please explain that this means?

SC no : A5006477

Abhishek
Prasant_hyd

Aug 18, 2013

High Bill

The service number - 11002 03587 and Unique Service NUmber is 102137356. I did contact below numbers, but did not any reliable response. I was redirected to another number and there also the same redirection. I was tild next month it will be adjusted. previous month I got 1150 rupees and this month again it is 718 rupees. I really dont understand what is happening. As per this month bill dated 11th Aug the meter reading is 3199 units, but strange when I checked today morning (18th Aug) the meter shows reading as 3172 units.

I think nobody is taking the reading, in bill it is put based on wish or kind of any number they wish they put. It is really bad. Can you please send somebody who can at least call me at the time of reading the meter. We hope the government should take action on this seriously. As there is a faith of each customer on the person who takes reading.

I request you please dont redirect me to some body again and its kind of going from one desk to another. Please take action on this.

satish kumar b

Aug 16, 2013

ACD Due

We received Electricity bill for the month of July 2013 for Service Number: 12005 14663, in which ADC due charges are mention as 634/- , I paid my bills every month with out any delay before due date.

Please let me know why the ADC due is added in our bill.

Satish

snapdeal/ oppo n1 - Snapdeal
    Dear Rajesh, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    www.snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Albenaziel, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    SNAPDEAL and GATI - Snapdeal
    Dear Jaya Prakashan T P, Sorry for the inconvenience....
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Shishir Singh, Sorry for the inconvenience. This...
    Mobile fraud call - Faurd call
    Dear all Today I have received call from number...
    snapdeal - Delay in delivery and no response to mails
    I have orderd 8 curtains from snapdeal on 17 oct 2014...
    Snapdeal / Samsung 40H5100 40 Inches Full HD LED Television - Snapdeal
    Dear Munish, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Nandkishor Pande, Sorry for the inconvenience....
    snapdeal.com - snapdeal not returning damaged product
    i ordered 3 computer components from snapdeal on 16th...
    Snapdeal/ SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB, CLASS 10+ SD Adaptor - Snapdeal
    Dear Touqeer Ahmed, Sorry for the inconvenience. This...