APCPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about APCPDCL

anil101174

Jun 14, 2015

Frequent Power Cuts

Respected Team,

I K Anil Kumar resident at 1st Line, Chalasani Nagar, Kanuru, Vijayawada. We are facing frequent power failures in our area at different times especially in the middle of the night, yesterday i.e. on Sunday 15th July 2015 power failures happened for more than 5 times, whenever power cuts happened your people came & resolving the issues temporarily, And also it is taking 2 to 3 hrs. to resolve the issue whenever the power failures happened, because of this we didn't have proper sleep in the nights and can't able to concentrate on my regular works.

Please have a close look on the issue & resolve the problem permanently.

Thanking You,

K Anil Kumar
ragini ravikiran k

Jun 11, 2015

power cut , madhapur

we have very unpredicted power cuts days and night in ERO 011/banjarahills, In shilpi layout, gaffor nagar, madhapur, image hospital lane almost 8 hours daily.
mahathi.k10@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2015

power cuts in tarnaka st.no 9

We are having unscheduled power cuts every other night in tarnaka area. Power cuts lasted from 2 to 8 hours. Please fix this issue asap.

Appreciate your help.
Mahathi
chakka.sowmya

May 26, 2015

Power cuts at night in Gayatri Nagar (Borabanda - Comes under Kukatpally division)

From past 1 week i.e. from 20.05.2015 there are too many unscheduled power cuts especially during nights. Bad and sad part is these cuts are not for longer time also. Day before yesterday night i.e on 25.05.2015 POWER WAS DOWN FOR 6 TIMES FROM 2:30 AM - 3:30 AM causing loss on 2 lights at home. Who will take responsibility for these kind of losses?
cnureddi

May 24, 2015

No Power Supply from electricity pole to meter

In the last month, due to heavy strom and wind, there was no electricity supply at my home, i have booked complaint via telephone by using customer care number 155333, after registering the compliant, when ever i am trying check the status, the customer services executives were saying the respective line mens and members are on stike, one fine day (i.e., 14th May 2015) i got message by stating that "Dear Customer, Your Complaint With ID 15042150408 SW -Loose connection on pole is resolved at 11:11: 37 3-May-2015", actually problem has still not resolved till date, when ever i am trying to reach customer care number (155333), without lifiting they are disconnecting the my call, kindly look into and resolve the issue on priority. I am furnshing connection details below.

Consumer Name S SRINIVASA REDDY
Service Number BZ044233
Unique Service No. 100223672
ERO Name 6,PARADISE
Kamakshidevi

May 23, 2015

Unscheduled power cuts in manikonda

From past 4 days we are facing severe power cuts in our area without any notification.We dont have power for more than 8 hours at night and fluctuations during day also.Today there was no power till 6am in the morning post which power was again shut down at 10 am and has not come back until now till 3.13 pm. When we called up this number(9493193120) it was switched off. After so many trails finally it connected and some body picked the phone and they not ready to say their name and proper response also. The reason they said its overload so we cant do anything and even not able to tell the fix timings to cut power alos.

This is very rediculus answer.. Even in villages they are maintining certain time to pwer cut , but in the center of city they are not able to do that.

In manikonda electiry office people are not responding and fedup with their responses. Please look into this asap.

Thanks In Advance.

Manikonda , Hyderabad
karthik_siri@yahoo.com

May 23, 2015

Unscheduled night time power cuts in manikonda

Can anyone explain the reason behind unplanned,hapazard and idiotic power cuts during night time from 11 pm till 6 am in manikonda,hyderabad.Today there was no power till 6am in the morning post which power was again shut down at 10 am and has not come back until now till 2.13 pm.

Manikonda and Puppalaguda
DebB

May 6, 2015

Frequent Power Cuts - Rehmat Gulshan colony

Rehmat Gulshan colony, located in Gachibowli is facing lot of short and long power cuts daily.
Writing this complaint at morning 5:00 am. This is really frustrating. How can they have power cut at such time when they know that lot of working IT people stay there. Shame on Hyderabad power department.
Elluri Ravi Kanth Reddy

Apr 25, 2015

up and downs in supply(low voltage)

we have frequent up and down in power supply (low voltage) due to this electrical goods at are home are being damaged air conditiner bord & LED tv Bord we have given written complaint at nearest substation but no action taken.our address is

1-3/26-13/6cv D, ganji yalamandayya Steet, Vidyadhara Puram, Vijayawada-12

Chief Vigilance office
Tirupathi- 517501.
Sub: Complaint against Lineman of APSPDCL
Respected Authorities,
This is Hemakumar.A working as a planning engineer in a level 5 MNC company and we are resident of sathyanarayanpuram(D.no: 21-2-176/B2) in my service number is 132810 in the name of P. Anand kumar .I am staying with my elder parents. It is here by informed to last one and half month I am not available in town due to training program in pune. It’s is small communication gap between myself and my father we didn’t pay a electricity bill in time so he is Mr. Naidu who is working as a lineman to my street he came to my house(14-12-2014) and bring fuse carriers and my father went to electrical office he did a bill payment in the same day. After then he met to Mr. Naidu request for restore the power he uses a un-parliament language to my father and my grandmother. We are really frustrated with lineman in this region and he uses to spoke to about my caste also. Please verify my bill tracker for last two years and please to be enquiry each and every person of the my street and take an immediate action against lineman.
I am enclosing all the bills for last month and do needful. So I concern you to take the action as soon as possible. It will be very thank full from your department.
Thanking sir,

Yours Obediently
(A.Hemakumar)
seena9

Sep 16, 2014

high power bill for a middle class family

I dont know whether india will solve my problem or not because iam a middle class person iam working for a internet service provider in hyderabad.my salarly is 14000.take home. and i got a power bill of 4446/- rupees,my house rent is 3500.and i got a power bill more the my house rent and i have to pay my kid school fee.plz some one help me where to complaint about my power bill
my details:T.srinivas,

my power bill service number:F2002217
adress:MIG 1,B-8,F-7, bagh lingampally.hyderabad
Sindu Sree Rallabandi

Sep 13, 2014

Auto drivers charging high amounts

All the auto drivers in Hyderabad never run on meter they always demand very high amounts.
Middle class people suffer a lot due to this.

Request you to take immediate action and stop the auto drivers from looting people.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sindu
Gunfoundry, Abids, Hydrabad, 500001
chowdary5634

Aug 20, 2014

delay reading

Respected Sir/ Madam

Wrong bill was prepared on 16.08.2014 but showing bill date 11.08.2014 meter reading is on 16.08.2014 due to slab double the regular bill, service no.1441222213770 ,Meter reader Mr.G.Ravi chandra is not respons properly, the give neligence reply, and He collect Rs.2-5 per meter reading per house, please to be enquiry each and every person of the village, delay of reading 7 days the average excess unit is nearly 50 unit due to slub is changes, I please take the average last 1 year, issue the fresh bill,and take the necessary action aganist neligence statff, provide better service to customer Kindly take action upon this at the earliest.
highly delighted.
kancharlaj@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014

fuse off

What these bloody fuckers are upto? I was out of station for 10 days these disconnected the power. I paid almost 10k as a surchrge though I was not living then in the same house. Is it how new government is administrating?
mohd abdul khader

Jul 8, 2014

Inconvience of street lights in the area of Yakutpura , near yakut Mahal talkies

I am a citizen of India to inform you to about the Inconvience of street lights in Yakutpura, The people are facing the problems from 2 months because the Ramadan is also there so the people can get all the convience, So I concern you to take the action as soon as possible. It will be very thankfull from your department.

I mini masts

9391120077, 9394070077
anand_14ak

Jun 26, 2014

POWER CUT

Frequent power cut
This is to inform about frequent power cuts as Mirjalguda, Malakgiri, almost every day 5-6 hours without any information power cut is being done. we are suffering a lot with these frequent power cut. Morning, afternoon, evening and also in the mid night. try to have some time sense and proper planning to cut the powers, do not trouble people when and where required with your works.

We do agree why power is being cut, but this is not the way people get troubled in their daily life. This is taking place since 15 days in our area.

Take some time limit and process it but see that in night times it doesn't happen..
mutapallavi

Jun 25, 2014

frequent power cuts in old hafeezpet

There have been frequent power cuts for long hours in hafeezpet area without any prior notification. The power cuts time is around 10 hours. The normal load Sheddings happens only for 3 hours. 10 hours of power cut is totally unacceptable. Even the remote places of Andhra are not having such a long hours of power cuts. It is really frustrating. I hope some authority will read these complaints and take necessary actions towards it with an immediate effect.

Pallavi M
mutapallavi

Jun 25, 2014

frequent power cuts for long hours

I am staying in old hafeezpet area. Almost everyday, we are seeing frequent power cuts and that too fir long durations, around 10 hours. I agree there are power cuts happening for load Sheddings but not like these....atleast authorities should give prior notifications for such long power cuts and if this happens daily, it is absolutely unacceptable. We need some response as to why such long power cuts are taking place. I just hope if somebody reads all the complaints and takes necessary actions towards it.

Pallavi M
Chandrashekar30

Jun 16, 2014

Power cuts during Night hours

In Gandhinagar- Phase 2,Vansatlipuram these days we are seeing frequent power cuts during night hours.

Could you please raise this concern.

Chandrashekar.
bangaraiah

Jun 14, 2014

low voltage

sir we dont have the power supply from night 1 am and there is water due to it so please kindly do the needy .we have already informed and registered complaint many time still there is no power and there is no action taken ,so please sir we have informed higher authorities also but still there is no response
biplab saha

Jun 14, 2014

Wrong Bill Prepare

Wrong bill was prepared with wrong meter reading in my service no is AZ013230, USC : 100529028. My address is Johar Crescent, 1-12-109, Flat number 303, II floor, the meter reading is showing 11005 Units till 11th June 2014 but in the bill the reading is showing 11105 units, that means an extra of 100 Units, I request you to make necessary correction in the bill and prepare a fresh boll for the same.

Biplab Saha/ B. Johar
stupid

Jun 13, 2014

Frequent power cut

This is to inform about frequent power cuts as A S RAO nagar ECIL, almost every day 5-6 hours without any information power cut is being done. we are suffering a lot with these frequent power cut. Morning, afternoon, evening and also in the mid night. try to have some time sense and proper planning to cut the powers, do not trouble people when and where required with your works.

prashant.kumar.srivastav@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014

request

Sir we are paying our telephone bills through ECS every month. Request you to start the same process so that every month our bill can be paid from our bank accounts in time with out any delay.
yadi

Jun 12, 2014

LT line wires are touching to the building

This is to inform you that the LT line pole to pole bare wires are touching to the building(individual residential house), which is very hazardous. We already informed to the line man but no action has taken till now. As it is rainy season ahead I request you to look into the matter on urgent basis and do the needful.Thank you.

S.Narasimha, H.No: 1-63,
Gajulapet Village,
Addakul Mandal,
Mahaboobnagar Dist.
Telangana. Pin code: 509382.
Contact Mobile no. 9393959936

lakhpal form 2015 - application not able to fill after fee sumission
    facing this problem if i have pay the fee net...
    AirTel Bharti - charging bill more than usage
    dear sir I have taken a postpaid 3 G data plan from Airtel...
    reliance sim card - want to get contacts
    I have lost my reliance c.d.m.a. mobile,,I also did G.D.on...
    BSES - electricity problem
    jaldi 5 minat main chahie lite utamm nagar main......
    Maha Gauri Builder's - call 09911378813 adarsh bhardwaj Maha Gauri Builders
    Don't Wright wrong if you have any problems call us...
    Aircel - Tiny TV deactivation
    Hi, I have never subscribed for Tiny TV. How ever,...
    108295 - It's wrong reviews
    Dear it's a wrong reviews we are doing business in...
    MUMBAI POLICE - Gaanga+ chilim seller
    Hi One person named 'Imran Shaikh' from...
    PAN Card not received - pan card not received passed 2 month
    Dear mam sir My wife name is Mrs Foziya and her date of...
    yepme adley unisex watch - backside watch open and not working
    Iam regular customer yepme.com.but this is my fast...