APCPDCL

Consumer complaints and reviews about APCPDCL

seena9

Sep 16, 2014

high power bill for a middle class family

I dont know whether india will solve my problem or not because iam a middle class person iam working for a internet service provider in hyderabad.my salarly is 14000.take home. and i got a power bill of 4446/- rupees,my house rent is 3500.and i got a power bill more the my house rent and i have to pay my kid school fee.plz some one help me where to complaint about my power bill
my details:T.srinivas,

my power bill service number:F2002217
adress:MIG 1,B-8,F-7, bagh lingampally.hyderabad
Sindu Sree Rallabandi

Sep 13, 2014

Auto drivers charging high amounts

All the auto drivers in Hyderabad never run on meter they always demand very high amounts.
Middle class people suffer a lot due to this.

Request you to take immediate action and stop the auto drivers from looting people.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sindu
Gunfoundry, Abids, Hydrabad, 500001
chowdary5634

Aug 20, 2014

delay reading

Respected Sir/ Madam

Wrong bill was prepared on 16.08.2014 but showing bill date 11.08.2014 meter reading is on 16.08.2014 due to slab double the regular bill, service no.1441222213770 ,Meter reader Mr.G.Ravi chandra is not respons properly, the give neligence reply, and He collect Rs.2-5 per meter reading per house, please to be enquiry each and every person of the village, delay of reading 7 days the average excess unit is nearly 50 unit due to slub is changes, I please take the average last 1 year, issue the fresh bill,and take the necessary action aganist neligence statff, provide better service to customer Kindly take action upon this at the earliest.
highly delighted.
kancharlaj@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014

fuse off

What these bloody fuckers are upto? I was out of station for 10 days these disconnected the power. I paid almost 10k as a surchrge though I was not living then in the same house. Is it how new government is administrating?
mohd abdul khader

Jul 8, 2014

Inconvience of street lights in the area of Yakutpura , near yakut Mahal talkies

I am a citizen of India to inform you to about the Inconvience of street lights in Yakutpura, The people are facing the problems from 2 months because the Ramadan is also there so the people can get all the convience, So I concern you to take the action as soon as possible. It will be very thankfull from your department.

I mini masts

9391120077, 9394070077
anand_14ak

Jun 26, 2014

POWER CUT

Frequent power cut
This is to inform about frequent power cuts as Mirjalguda, Malakgiri, almost every day 5-6 hours without any information power cut is being done. we are suffering a lot with these frequent power cut. Morning, afternoon, evening and also in the mid night. try to have some time sense and proper planning to cut the powers, do not trouble people when and where required with your works.

We do agree why power is being cut, but this is not the way people get troubled in their daily life. This is taking place since 15 days in our area.

Take some time limit and process it but see that in night times it doesn't happen..
mutapallavi

Jun 25, 2014

frequent power cuts in old hafeezpet

There have been frequent power cuts for long hours in hafeezpet area without any prior notification. The power cuts time is around 10 hours. The normal load Sheddings happens only for 3 hours. 10 hours of power cut is totally unacceptable. Even the remote places of Andhra are not having such a long hours of power cuts. It is really frustrating. I hope some authority will read these complaints and take necessary actions towards it with an immediate effect.

Pallavi M
mutapallavi

Jun 25, 2014

frequent power cuts for long hours

I am staying in old hafeezpet area. Almost everyday, we are seeing frequent power cuts and that too fir long durations, around 10 hours. I agree there are power cuts happening for load Sheddings but not like these....atleast authorities should give prior notifications for such long power cuts and if this happens daily, it is absolutely unacceptable. We need some response as to why such long power cuts are taking place. I just hope if somebody reads all the complaints and takes necessary actions towards it.

Pallavi M
Chandrashekar30

Jun 16, 2014

Power cuts during Night hours

In Gandhinagar- Phase 2,Vansatlipuram these days we are seeing frequent power cuts during night hours.

Could you please raise this concern.

Chandrashekar.
bangaraiah

Jun 14, 2014

low voltage

sir we dont have the power supply from night 1 am and there is water due to it so please kindly do the needy .we have already informed and registered complaint many time still there is no power and there is no action taken ,so please sir we have informed higher authorities also but still there is no response
biplab saha

Jun 14, 2014

Wrong Bill Prepare

Wrong bill was prepared with wrong meter reading in my service no is AZ013230, USC : 100529028. My address is Johar Crescent, 1-12-109, Flat number 303, II floor, the meter reading is showing 11005 Units till 11th June 2014 but in the bill the reading is showing 11105 units, that means an extra of 100 Units, I request you to make necessary correction in the bill and prepare a fresh boll for the same.

Biplab Saha/ B. Johar
stupid

Jun 13, 2014

Frequent power cut

This is to inform about frequent power cuts as A S RAO nagar ECIL, almost every day 5-6 hours without any information power cut is being done. we are suffering a lot with these frequent power cut. Morning, afternoon, evening and also in the mid night. try to have some time sense and proper planning to cut the powers, do not trouble people when and where required with your works.

prashant.kumar.srivastav@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014

request

Sir we are paying our telephone bills through ECS every month. Request you to start the same process so that every month our bill can be paid from our bank accounts in time with out any delay.
yadi

Jun 12, 2014

LT line wires are touching to the building

This is to inform you that the LT line pole to pole bare wires are touching to the building(individual residential house), which is very hazardous. We already informed to the line man but no action has taken till now. As it is rainy season ahead I request you to look into the matter on urgent basis and do the needful.Thank you.

S.Narasimha, H.No: 1-63,
Gajulapet Village,
Addakul Mandal,
Mahaboobnagar Dist.
Telangana. Pin code: 509382.
Contact Mobile no. 9393959936
prashanth.reddy55

Jun 10, 2014

daily power cuts at midnight

respected sir,
This the complaint on APCPDCL for regular power cut in past few days (approx 5 days onwards) without prior information in my area ,sometimes power cut lasts for 8hrs at single strech ( i,e full night) so please solve the problem as quickly as possible .
I am residing at anupamanagar, north hastinapuram, lb nagar, hyderabad
Hasham

Jun 9, 2014

Frequent power cuts during nights and poor response by customer care centres

We are suffering from frequent and long 3-4 Hours power cuts especially during nights. There is no response from Local customer care number 040-23433474 as it will be busy continuously for hours. Don't know how this is possible. Even 155333 is not reachable and the executives need to be trained.These executives test your patience.

Please resolve the issue of frequent and long power cuts. Why is that CPDCL is not able to provide permanent solution. Hope this complaint does not end up without any proactive action.
vvsastry

Jun 7, 2014

WRONG BILLING AND NO SUPPLY OF THIRD PHASE

My service no is S1018038. My address VVSASTRY 8-3-231/W/54/A road no 2 Jubilee Hills Hyderabad -45(womens cooperative society)My daughters flat portion is vacant since oct 13 as she has been away and locked.The bill for the vacant portion is coming in thousands .I have been telling billing official To my surprise For the month of may I got Rs 3170/- and to my portoon in same building Rs3377/-My portin service no is yz 3377/-.I have been using gadgets bill may be ok.I have3 phse supply. one phase for long time removed.on complaint oct 12 restored and again from August 13c again not supplied to meter from poll and complaint is not attended till date and arrangement of supply made linking to other meter.i was advised to get wiring checked which Idid and found ok.Iam told to change meter.I asked elec official Iam told that from pole supply might help and meter change bill willlnot differ.
I MAY KINDLY BE HELPED BY CANCELLING BILLS ON VACANT PORTION AND THIRD PHASE RESTORED IMMEDIATELY.
I am pensioner and paid so far about 10000 for vacant portion and meter not working Ihad been retd Director AIR.Imay be assuired of no pilferage or excess billing because of excess billing Thanking you SIR
vvsastry
gkaladevi

Jun 6, 2014

wrong transaction

Respected authorities,
it is here by informed that the bill payment made today in the name of K.Pullaiah with the USC :- 102683223 , service number - 3205 01726 and in the ERO - 322, Gaganpahad was a wrong transaction. it was made by myself , G. Kala Devi at around 1 PM. my ERO is Gaganpahad, SEC - Shivaram pally , area code - 3106, my USC is 102689223 and service number - 3106 03097 under the name MOHD KALEEM bearing address - H NO 6-3-120/38/9 SHIVRAMPALLY. so I request you to cancel and refund the amount or otherwise replace the transaction with mine. or in the case of refund of the amount , transfer the amount to Account no. - 62135552174 and my card no. is 5044352019900093508. i request you to solve the issue at the earliest.
yours faithfully
G.Kala Devi
vyshnavi476

Jun 4, 2014

Powercuts in the night for long hours

We stay at Panchavati Colony near to Manikonda. we are really frustrated with services that provided with APSPDCL in this region. We dont have power for more than 6 hours at night and fluctuations during day. If you want 6 hours of power cut daily spread it 2 hours over the day like 2 hours in morning, 2 hours in afternoon and so on...simply cutting power for 6 hours at stretch simply causes so much inconvenience , we need to have a clear solution for these problems . This is unacceptable and some action should be taken for this unexplained power outages at night.
bhagya_gl

Jun 4, 2014

Powercuts in the niggt for long hours

We have been experiencing frequent powercuts in the area of Pupplaguda and manikonda for past few days.
Ironically on the Telangana Formation Day itseld there was no power for the whole night of June 2nd. Even yesterday there was power cut during the night for 6 long hoirs.
It is very difficult if the power is not there during the nights.
Please look into this issue.

Resident of Puppalaguda
priyaRoyKumar

APSPDCL

We stay at Panchavati Colony near to Manikonda. we are really frustrated with services that provided with APSPDCL in this region. We dont have power for more than 6 hours at night and fluctuations during day. this has caused damage to our washing machine and TV already. Apart from that the billing is so high but service is zero. No one bother to explain these powercuts, why there is so much of power cut and when will the services resume normally. If you want 6 hours of power cut daily spread it 2 hours over the day like 2 hours in morning, 2 hours in afternoon and so on...simply cutting power for 6 hours at stretch simply causes so much inconvenience , the power back up have also goes off and we are withiut any fan/light at night when we want to sleep. We work during the day and expect lil sleep at night and the electricity dep telephone number ( 04023803100)is switched off or they will not pick the call deliberately and if they pick they have just one answer some technical fault is there we are trying to figure out .I have one question how can a problem persists for so many days almost evryday same issues, we need to have a clear solution for these problems . This is unacceptable and some action should be taken for this unexplained power outages at night.
k_nageswar

Jun 3, 2014

Delay in New Connection Fixing (Correction)

I have applied for new connection on 20th May 2014. Two people came to my home on 27th and asked some details. Till now meter is not fixed. But on 28th May, I have received a message that confirms Meter was fixed.

My Registration No: NR907141160872.
Allotted SC No: 0426 02759 (Received through SMS).

Please check this and take necessary action.
k_nageswar

Delay in New Connection Fixing

My Registration No: NR907141160872.
Allotted SC No: 0246 02759 (Received through SMS).

Please check this and take necessary action.
thotakuribhargav

Jun 3, 2014

up and downs in supply(low voltage)

we have frequent up and down in power supply (low voltage) due to this electrical goods at are home are being damaged we have given written complaint at nearest substation but no action taken.our address is
hno:21-1-60
bapujinagar,new palvancha,khammam(dt),telangana
we will be tha you take action as soon as possible

Jabong - wrong item
    Dear. Jabong customer officer ...
    Delhi Jal Board - Dirty Drinking Water
    I am a resident of Patparganj, East Delhi and since the...
    Indian Railway - Berth preference options (On IRCTC) doesn't work for...
    Berth preference options (On IRCTC) doesn't work for...
    tatasky id1027730272 - last 15 days 15 times complaint by phone
    our t.v. last 17 oct is totaly singnle lock we complaint...
    BSNL online recharge - amount debited but recharge unsuccess
    Hi, On 30 oct-2014, I had recharged for BSNL number -...
    recharge airtel - recharge queud up for d past 6 hours
    Rechar free queued up for d past 6 hours
    eBay "Dell Inspiron N5050 Genuine Original Battery " - Very delay in delivery
    I have ordered laptop bettery from eBay.in on Oct 9th and...
    Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department - Check true or false
    Dear Sir, I am Rakesh Sikder, Mob. +919932972370 E-mail-...
    ........!!!!!!..? - using abusive language..........!!!!!!!!
    sir .....person from this no.. 8591555162. just its...
    Canon 1200d - Canon India
    Hi, We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to...