Aquafresh Water Purifier

tarakshah

Oct 14, 2014

RO Service iregular

Sir/ Ma'am,
This gives me great dissatisfaction to write you that I had bought an Aquafresh RO in April 2014. The after sale servicing done by the company after 4 months of installation has not been done yet. The service was due in the month of August 2014, but the same has not been done so far. am writing to request you that kindly look into the matter on an urgent basis. Since the RO is daily utility machine so it cannot be neglected by an aware consumer.
Kindly revert back.The further details would be given on demand.

Thankyou
Tarak K Shah
mob. no. 9228313972
mandeepmehra

Sep 4, 2014

no technician visit - RO not working properly

I purchased Aquafresh RO on 30th, july, 2014, from sector 4, Vardhman Plaza, Dwarka, (invoice no. 5371) after two weeks I am facing problem from this RO, like - Water taste is very bed.
I have made calls several times to customer care no. but most of the times customer care representatives disconnected the calls after says "HELLO".
And no technician visit till now. I am trying from last 2 weeks.
Very bed service from aquafresh

Mandeep Mehra
kavita rani

Aug 28, 2014

ro fitting

hi sir ,
hamne Aquafresh purchase kiya on door service. ro ka bill bhi hai. that time fit nahi kiya kaha jab bhi fit karva ho hamhe phone kar dena. bill par two year warranty hai . ab hamene phone kiya ro fit kar do five days se pagal bana rahe hai mana karte nahi . or ab phone bhi nahi pick kar rahe . phone no - 0172-2632492, 9878883241, 9876230450.. new ambitions marketting ,sco-111-112, 47-c
chandigarh . sale inhone kiya or bil s.r.enterpriseska diya address same hai. please help us,

thanks
rekha
chetan chauhan

Aug 24, 2014

Aquafresh RO system not working

Aquafresh RO not working
I purchased water purifier of Aquafresh about 15 months before. Till its warranty period, it functioned satisfactorily but now it choked and not filtering water since past 2-3 weeks. I don’t know where to go or whom to call for servicing. I purchased it from a dealer who is now not giving any support even calling several times.

Kindly, direct your local service provider to repair it immediately .

Chetan Chauhan

Mob No. 8982695635, 7415202080
suresh pal tonk

Aug 21, 2014

poor service

I am using aquafresh R O I have complaint at service center on T N 9971487332,and 9211268828 regarding leckage of water contineusly Mr Bhupati which number is 9971487332 and 9211268828 came to check R O and recd Rs 1500 for replace chawk but leckage is continue so far I have made many calls on mentioned numbers but he not came again to remove complaint. I am very disappointed with this kind of service . I request to management to search this person which number is given to stop bad impression of company he given to me a recpt of Rs 1500-00. I request to management to remove my complaint regarding leckage when filtering as soon as possble.

Thanking You,

Suresh Pal
WZ-257 80 yards colonyTilak Nagar
Near police post Tilak Vihar New Delhi-110018
T N 9868809997
Indrajit Barman

Aug 21, 2014

Water Issue

I purchased water purifier from Aquafresh on june 2014 from DAS Appliance Belghoriya, kolkata, but many time we call for service but they have not send any guy for the same. also they have told me thay will not provide me for any service.

I am very disappointed with this kind of service provided to me.

I think so that this step or choose Aquafresh ro purifier was my wrong decision.

Saler name : Joydev
cont no : 9681639693.

Indrajit
pashya.yogi

Jul 24, 2014

not working properly and no service is provided by the dealer snice 3 months

its not been flitering water proper so i have complained to the dealer and he sent the worker a week later and he had all the candle's in the filter but there no use at all and again on many repeated call he assured that it would be replaced and took the filter and 3000 cash but been replaced even after 3 months and he is even not attending to our calls......
keshav530

Jul 4, 2014

Aquafresh is not working

I purchased water purifier from Aquafresh (details below) on Nov. 2013.

Now RO purifier tank fill in 5 hours and he not work properly i give calls to 9988271706 and 0172-5086013 and I have no issue bill by seller (all nos of Om Sai Health Sure, Kaushal Enterprises, SCO 202 !st Floor, Sector 45, Back Side Govt. Middle School, Chandigarh) but no service provider come to my home to check this problem. and no satisfactory answer or follow up calls come to that party

I am very disappointed with this kind of service provided to me.

I think so that this step or choose Aquafresh ro purifier was my wrong decision

Keshav Ram
monalisha

Jun 19, 2014

Aquafresh is not working

I had a auafresh last 3 months it is not working because his choke is damase
Kindly arrange to repair that .

Prasanna Sahoo
Kantabanji
Bolangir
Sambalpur
kutti184

Jun 8, 2014

Filter not working properly

We purchased 3 aqua fresh water filters for our family 6 months back. There was a problem 1 month back. They have charged 500. Now again they are saying some part has to be replaced and it will cost 1000.
The person who has come for repair is very aggressive and saying do what ever u want and aqua fresh filters work in this way only.

Please help us. My name is Das & my number is 07702772313
ganesh k kashid

Apr 26, 2014

servicing and wiring issue

wiring issue with machine and sevice is due
Ritesh Srivastawa

Mar 22, 2014

RO are not working

Model N. Dolfin Purchase Date 6-11-13
Bill No. 193 ,Aqua Fresh Enterprises
Aquafreshsucks

Jul 30, 2013

Aqufresh is the most pathetic organisation I have ever come across! And Vijay Sharma is a fraud person

Bloody losers these people are! I had taken an AMC from them last year for Rs.3600 and I was promised 3 free services. It has been almost 7 months now and they have not serviced the RO even once. I have been calling them since forever and these bastards dont receive the call or pick up the phone and then hang up on your face. Shame on this stupid Vijay Sharma for running a company like thsi! you should go die for humiliating so many people and cheating them.
dmangrauthia

Jun 23, 2013

Fake Promises

The situation is same here. Also i purchased the product (R.O.) almost 1.5 year back at the time salesman given me a lot of promises like in your scheme there is 5 years of service is free, and engineer will visit to your location for service when ever you want. But seriously "is se ghatiya koi company shayad hi ho". Whenevre i call to customer care no. that i have is for Karampura, New Delhi office is always said that Sir engineer will visit to you in next two days, and this happens many times and then Months passes away.

I don't know why this company is giving the fake promises while they can't complete it....??

This is my same suggestion to you all who is going to purchase this product that please spent some more money that is branded and having gud service. At least you people will get the thing in time what you want.

Dharmendra Mangrauthia
heenasharma

Jun 8, 2013

Complaint regarding poor after sale service

Sir/ Ma'am,
This gives me great dissatisfaction to write you that I had bought an Aquafresh RO in December 2012. The after sale servicing done by the company after 4 months of installation has not been done yet. The service was due in the month of May 2013, but the same has not been done so far. I have called the company repersentative (Mr. Vijay) a lot many times. Every time he promises to do the needful till the next day but god knows when that next day would come.
I am writing to request you that kindly look into the matter on an urgent basis. Since the RO is daily utility machine so it cannot be neglected by an aware consumer.
Kindly revert back.The further details would be given on demand.

Thankyou

PIN - 928612
C/O 56 APO

SUB : COMPLAINT REGARDING AQUAFRESH RO SYSTEM 25 LPH CAPACITY

SIR,
1. Ref your bill no 018 dt 08 Nov 11.

2. This formation had purchased Qty 02 Ro plants from your firm. The servicing of RO plant was due by the
representative of your firm and reload items as mentioned below in annual maintenance program : -

a ) Details of service repair : i ) Service (03 x filter change )
ii) 01 x Adapter
iii) 02 x Membranes

b) On date with Bill No : Bill No : 032 and dated 09 Apr 2013.

c) Customers Remark : Unsatisfactory

3. The Mechanic who carried out service of RO replaced the adapter which again got burnt after 01 Hr may be due
to same fault in the motor which your mechanic did not check.

4. I would like to bring to your notice that Mr . Dheeraj Sharma Mechanic is not responding to our call on the RO
plant is off load. Teh service provided by your mechanic very poor and he may be using sub standard part from
local market and making money .

5. keeping in view the above this office may have to approach consumer court for legal action against the supplier or
the company.

6. Therefor you are once again requested to investigate teh matter at your end and repair the RO plant for which
Rs 4350/- was paid for Annual maintenance.

Following are the details of this Company which I have:

Officer Commanding
612 (I) Mech AD Bde

Sep 22, 2012

Customer Care not picking phones anymore
I purchased water purifier from Aquafresh (details below) on 04th March. 2012. There are 2 servicing to be provided in one year. Its now 7 months and there is still no servicing done.

Now that I called up several times for asking them for the servicing, after giving repeated excuses, they are no more picking the call even. I also tried to contact their Sales office (9136504953) and they promised me to get in touch with their Boss as he was out of station that time (must be another excuse), which never happened. They are also not picking up my calls anymore.

I also sent few mails to the email address they provided to me, but no response.

I am very disappointed with this kind of service provided to me.

Following are the details of this executive:
Name: Mukesh
Phone No: 9540907595, 9214444669
fkgjkfkjfjk

Sep 20, 2012

hjhgjhg

====== http://www.clothes8.us ======

Cheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……welcome to
==== http://www.clothes8.us ====

====== http://www.clothes8.us ======
YAGYA DUTT

Sep 20, 2012

BILL NOT GIVE IN MY AQUQFRESH PURIFIRE

I PURCHESD AQUQFRESH PURIFIRE IN AUGEST 2012.BUT I HAVE NO ISSUE BILL BY SELLER (SELLER NAME-ALOK TIWARI ,MOBILE NO.-9598396234).AND SOME DAY AGO ALOK TIWARI TAKE 800 RUPEES BECAUSE OF REPLESMENT OF FILTER BUT FILTER NOT FIT MY AQUQFRESH PURIFIRE UNTILL TODAY
tarlochan

Aug 15, 2012

aquafresh water purify not working

am barinder singh from vill desu majra ward no3 teh- kharar distt mohali i have purchase aquafresh waterpurify from OM SAI WATER SOLUTIONS SHOP NO-7 ANAND COMPLEX SEC- 52 KAJHARI (CHD) pn-9257321816 8699119411 many times call but no body come in my home my contact no 9463250031 sir/madam plz solve my problem my email id tarlochansaini3731@gmail.com
dharnendra

Jul 23, 2012

WATER PUMP IS NOT FITTED AND RECEIVED

dear sir/madam
i have purchase Aquafresh RO purifier from SHREE RAM TRADING CO , 26/25, CHANDDER VIDHAR , NILOTHI EXT . VIKASH PURI DELHI 110018 ,PN .ON 9999460068,9810983919,9266645666, but sir/madam at the time of installation the water not working and he ask to me that he change this, after several calls done by me he return or change this,
Now RO purifier tank fill in 5 hours and he not work properly i give calls to 9997334457 & 9997184858 (all nos of SHREE RAM TRADING CO) but in one-two week suffering same complaint, no service provider come to my home to check this problem. and no satisfactory answer or followup calls come to that party. and even some time they switch-off their mobile nos.

i am very much disappoint and my family also suffer the same problem.

i think so that this step or choose Aquafresh ro purifier was my wrong decision.

thanking you!
hrishikesh sharma
c-44/147 a gamri extn g.no 10 p.o moojpur
delhi 110053
ph no 9312931216
ashutosh sharma

Jun 24, 2012

no service or faulted r.o. installed in my home

dear sir/madam
i have purchase Aquafresh RO purifier from SHRI BADRI KEDAR ENTERPRISES, B-35 NEHRU COLONY, DEHRADUN (uttarakhand), but sir/madam at the time of installation the filters was leaked and he ask to me that he change this, after several calls done by me he return or change this,
Now RO purifier tank fill in 5 hours and he not work properly i give calls to 9997334457 & 9997184858 (all nos of shri badri kendar enterprises) but in one-two week suffering same complaint, no service provider come to my home to check this problem. and no satisfactory answer or followup calls come to that party. and even some time they switch-off their mobile nos.

i am very much disappoint and my family also suffer the same problem.

thanking you!

ashutosh sharma
14, prakash nagar, near ram parsuram mandir , idgha-2
dehradun-248001
mobile no. 09837887129

Jun 7, 2011

Customer Care not picking phones anymore

I purchased water purifier (RO + UV) from Aquafresh (details below) on 04th Nov. 2010. There are 2 servicing to be provided in one year. Its now 7 months and there is still no servicing done.

Following are the details of this Company which I have:
==================================================
AQUAFRESH
F-12, Budh Vihar, Near Rohini, Sector - 1, New Delhi
Email: aquafresh58@yahoo.com
Customer Care: 9136604040, 9136677886
==================================================

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Surojit Basu

SSC - i lost my roll no.
    my user id 51103147319 d.o.b. 20-05-1993
    BIG BAZAAR - Bad Service
    I brought a Wardrobe a week ago.. But the boy who came to...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - TDR REFUND AMPUNT
    TDR FIELD FOR TICKET 2 HOURS BEFORE START OF TRAIN JOURNEY...
    care@irctc.co.in - activation of my account
    My IRCTC account has been deactivated. I request you to...
    Credit Card - CIBIL record not updated
    -------------------------------------------- On Sat,...
    Aircel - an incoming call from aircel received and balance of rs 30...
    I m user of aircel,my contact number is 7071069001.on 18...
    271768 - i deposit alot of money no refund
    I deposit a lot of payment here on rbi after that I...
    shophunk - refund my amount
    refund my amount of rs.699 I have also participated in...