Aquafresh Water Purifier

Consumer complaints and reviews about Aquafresh Water Purifier

Oct 15, 2016

Faulty water purifer from Aquafresh

Mr.Surya has cheated me saying all big things about this water filter at the time of sales.After there is no service at all.They have promised me for 3-4 free services.But there is no service at all.

When there is any serious compliant they would turnup after 3-4 days and charges me for all the spare parts saying that parts should be replaced.

I have got fedup with this filter and service from Aquafersh.

I want to really inform the people of Hyderabad to very careful with this fraud company.

Mr.Surya is the owner of Kukatpally branch, but he himself acts as sales representative, giving all false promises.

be aware of this company.

Oct 6, 2016

Aquafresh RO is a cheater company

Hi All,

Please don't buy Aquafresh RO as there is no after sales service. No body will pick up the call and there is no ISO certification. This is a fraud company.

Please pass on this message and ask your near and dear ones to avoid Aquafresh RO

Souvik from Noida
Salig Ram
Sep 19, 2016

Aquafresh- the worst thing i have ever got in.

Dear Aquafresh team,

I had purchased Aqua Grand P RO from H.O. 125, 1st Floor, Vardhman J.P. Plaza, Sector-4, Dwarka, New Delhi 11007 on 13th March 2016. Now it is leaking from the sides and throwing water outside and it requires immediate service. Firstly I had called the team( tel. no.- 011-45768993) one month ago for the service it required, because after installing the RO they never showed their face to us for any service. They said they will send the technician next day. I followed them for 3-4 days, then finally I had to give up.

Then, 5 days ago, It started leaking. I called the helpline no.(011-45768993, 9999928993), the lady who picked up the phone said she will send the technician the next day only. I never got any response the next day and neither the technician visited my home. Again I had to call, and I was given the same reply that they will send a technician. Again, the same thing happened. Now I am calling that number daily, and I am given the same reply daily and the thing is I am not able to get any support.

Leaking has increased to such a level that now I have to purchase water from the market to drink. Is this the thing one expects, when he purchases Aquafresh RO? Poor service and I will never recommend Aquafresh to anyone.

Salig Ram

Mobile No.- 9910373296
bill no.- 11163
Aug 27, 2016

cheat company

This company is a big cheat. There is no point in complaining. Since 2012, people are writing similar complaints and today also I faced similar complaints. So I am writing it so that other people must avoid any deal with this company.
Problems: Fake products
over pricing
worst customer care in India that means in the world.

Better to purchase some branded RO, one time investment but peace of mind.
If you want to loose your hair, then only deal with this company.
Aug 14, 2016

very poor service

I have purchase aquafresh water purifier in January 2016from aqua fresh r o system 125 1st floor vardhman j p plaza sec. 4 dwarka new delhi 75 ph 011 45768993,9999456723. ro is not working properly in last four month I called ur office many times but still I am unable to get any response from ur office pl register my complaint and replace my r o immediately
vijinder singh
Aug 12, 2016

Aquafresh warranty charges

With reference to above I have purchased ro in 2015 that is under warranty but dealer asking money for changing filter and motor.
Jun 29, 2016

No service after sale

In the Month of 14 May 2016, i purchased a Aquafresh RO and it is not working from 24th of June 2016. I am calling everyday to customer care and got assurance that engineer will visit today, but that today has not came till date. One year warranty has been given by the manufacturer with guarantee card. I think they are not providing service after sale.

sanjay kumar seth
Jun 20, 2016

taste of water

My R.O system is not working properly and I am complaining since last three months but no body is responding. I got answer daily today complaint will attend but till date no technician visit .
May 23, 2016

Normal service but no response

I purchased water purifier of Aquafresh about 6 months before. Till its warranty period, it functioned satisfactorily last 1 week i call him but nobody can response and does,t pick the phone in long hrs . I don’t know where to go or whom to call for servicing. I purchased it from a dealer who is now not giving any support even calling several times.

Kindly, do the needful its urgent requirement .
May 13, 2016

No Technician visit for first Service of Aquafresh RO

Mr Rakesh Srivastav sold us Aquafresh RO water purifier on 09/10/2015 and installed it on the same day. Three periodical service visits per year during the period contract and warranty period accordind to the warranty card. He has not paid a single visit till now. He doesn't pick up the phone. He is a big cheat. Later on we came to know that he has sold same purifier to other defence officers whose systems stopped working after few days. There's no accountability. He needs to be booked and punished. His phone number is 9650178360.
parag nirali
Apr 28, 2016

paisa leke abhi tak ro nahi diya

Hello Friends,
main maharashtra se hu mene 11/04/2016 ko paise diye he magar abhi tak kon invoice no mila na koi delivery fon bhi nahi uthate call cut kar dete he 16 din ho gaye abhi tak kuch bhi details nahi di to friends aap me se koi waha najadik rahata ho to plz contact me Plz Help me friends

mera no : 7757835563
E-mail : paragnirali444@gmail.com
Mar 3, 2016

pathetic service of ro

Hello I am Dr. Ashish Sharma resident of jaipur 8b vijaynagar 2nd kartarpura contact no. 9829249215. We purchased 3 aqufresh water purifiers and ro for official purpose. Initially they provided good service but now their service and product seems pathetic. Their engineers are so incapable that they couldn't even fix a minor problem in 4 working days. They have charged in advance but within 4 hours of service product failed again. I ll be happy to write positive comments if you people reaolve my problem asap. Otherwise I won't hesitate to screw you people in every possible way.
Jan 8, 2016

Oct 27, 2015

RO system not workig

I had aquafresh last 3 month notworking because his choke is damage
Kindly arrange to repair that.
Fazlur Rahman
227/160D/5 garhi kalan Allahabad
U P 211003
Mob 9026455376

Oct 16, 2015

Pathetic after sales service

I bought RO system on 25/4/2014. after 3-4 months i shifted in my new house i asked them to install the installed system in my new house the technician after installing kept my brass tap in his bag and went, after several calls to customer care i requested them to return the tap but after almost 3 days they returned.

after few months i called them back to get my filter cleaned but no 1 responded to my call and when one lady picked, she was so rude that i felt as if i have no respect.

finally when the technician arrived he had cut the wrong wire making UV filter inoperable and left the system as it is saying everything is ok now.

now the charger part is not working and i am again continously begging them to fix my system.

PATHETIC experience, worst service, thought of recommending to my friends but after FACING i would never suggest any one to buy from this company.
Oct 4, 2015

Aqua fresh to is not working at all

I have pitched aquafresh to nearly two year back the supplier make many promises they will change candle till thre years all fack they run away from city and since last one year it has become dabba not working at all never purchase this ro
rakesh sharma40
Sep 8, 2015

Aquafresh is not working

I purchased water purifier from Aquafresh (details below) on 25-7-2015.

Now RO purifier tank fill in 5 hours and he not work properly i give calls to 9872111228 and 8699328299and Sh Vikram sharma Area Manager but he told that i have no time to listen the complaint and do whatever you want to do. I have purcased the aqua fresh from M/S Vikabh Corporation Servicel, vide bill No. 622 dated 25-7-2015 installed by vikram sharma ) but no service provider come to my home to check this problem. and no satisfactory answer or follow up calls come to that party

I am very disappointed with this kind of service provided to me.

I think so that this step or choose Aquafresh ro purifier was my wrong decision

so please take a sincere action on this complaint.

Rakesh Sharma,607,Sector 2, panchkula Mobile No. 9216177607
Sarnam Singh
Aug 14, 2015

RO is not working

I purchased RO but suddenly RO is not filtering water. So I called the dealer (i.e T-90 ward No 6 Near agrasen vatika, mehrauli, New Delhi-110030) many times, even they are not picking up call. After calling so many times, finally they picked up the call and somehow they sent a mechanic to my home. Mechanic just checked the RO and saying adapter is not working and it will cost Rs. 850/- , after changing adapter , still same problem exists. Then , mechanic saying you need to check your electricity supply from electrician. So It was really disgusting to see such kind of non-knowledgeable mechanic they are having, Even I get it checked from electrician and every thing is fine. So I again called the dealer, not picking up call, I called them regularly for 15 days then , call picked up and sent the same mechanic. Now he is saying motor might be faulty so I am taking this and check it in my office. After checking motor in their office, saying motor is working . Now another mechanic visited my house, fitted the motor into RO and checks. Now, he is saying motor is fused. it will cost around Rs. 2000/-. So I argue with him over this because motor is working and refused to change the motor , by saying I will talk into your office. after that, even they are not picking up call , it almost 2 months is over. So I requesting you all my friends, please do not purchase RO from this Dealer (T-90 ward No 6 Near agrasen vatika, mehrauli, New Delhi-110030) or from this company, else you also most probably facing this problem.

Sarnam Singh
Jul 1, 2015

Poorest after sale service

I bought aquafresh super grand RO from Aquafresh RO systems, HO 125, 1st floor, Vardhman J.P.Plaza, Sec 4, Dwarka, New Delhi-11007 for Rs 7000/- in November 2015. To our surprise the machine was faulty and was creating fluctuation in the house on switching on. To our shock logging the complaint itself started painful because we were not able to get through even after trying throughout month. Finally one fine day their engineer visited but to replace the candle but without repairing the RO even after regular complaints. Now the RO is creating lot of issues but inspite of trying and logging complaint their staff is the worst to respond. So, i thought to inform and warn all my customer friends to avoid buying this product.
Jun 27, 2015

Fake brand Aquafresh, No services after sale

They deny everything what they have given in written after the sale of the product. Customer care is totally useless. Do not buy this product ever
Jun 20, 2015

ro system no work properly

I have aqua fresh water ro system in 7th July 2014 .this system is not work proply last 6th month .main pichle dino main many times complain kar choka hu .per abhi tak ro system theek nahi .please is ko replace karain .phir main consumer court main jayunga. My name ayazkhan address kashmiri gate gali no 17 firozabaup 383203. Mob ..9368351317
prem chand 1955
Jun 11, 2015

aqua fresh water purifier

Aqua fresh water purifier was got installed on 24.8.2014 at house no. 6002, modern housing complex, mani majra chandigarh. But the purifier is a big fraud played with us. It does not work , does not purify the water. The installer has visited my house 15 times, but to no avail. Everytime he says water is ok. Now machine is not functioning. I am fed up with phone calls. We are at the mercy of mechanic. It is his will to attend phone or not attend phone. Now I have no option except to lodge a police complaint against the company and Mr. Mukherji, who fitted the purifier. Invoice No. is 248 dated 24.8.2014 of Neel Aakash enterprises, Plot No;. 13, Industrial Area, Ph 1, Chandgiarh 160002, Cell 9888074267 and 9988044267. He charged Rs. 12000/-, but the product i.e. water purifier is useless. Please register my complaint and get the water purifier replaced immediately.
Jun 2, 2015

Pathetic service and false commitment by sec 4 Dwarka distributor

I have bought Aquafresh RO purifier one year ago. As per them three services are free and will replace the outer filter free of cost. Its been one year but nobody came for service. I am chasing them since last 3 months but failed. RO aqua care no. 9999928993 remains busy all the time and if by chance it connects, then nobody picks up the call. After calling them continuously a lady picks up the call and said they are sending the technician today, who never comes. They are totally fake and pathetic. Please beware of such distributors. Such people should be punished. Please suggest.

Vishal Sharma
May 30, 2015

Aquafresh water purifier not working properly

I have purchased Aquafresh water purifier from Shan Electronics Anantnag in November 2014.
The machine is not working properly. I have been calling the concerned technician several times however they give only false assurances. Now I am forwarding my complaint to you so that my problem is solved. Otherwise I am left with no option than to register my complaint in consumer court.
My no. 9622500350
May 27, 2015

complaint against your distributer in sec 4 dwarka

I have purchase a aqua to dolphin model from your distributer at dwarka sec-4 . please take action against such a fraud distributees I have also read the review of the distributer every body has the same complaint . we have installed on 20_4-15 and after few days water is leaking from the tap from the last more than one week I daily called up to the distributer and daily they give false commitment that technician will come and attend ur complaint but till date no action has been taken from their end such a stupid and itresponsible distributer I don't how u r dealing with this type of distributer. I will never advise any body to purchase this product please take necessary action otherwise I will go to the consumer court.

SNAPDEAL - JV EXPRESS COURIER - Snap deal courier didn't pick up
    Sir, my order ID is 15789393790 , I had ordered fan and I...
    8678086183 - Frod call
    Frod call from mo.no.8678086183
    IDEA PREPAID - cant get incoming calls & do outgoing calls many times
    My Idea number 8607035068 is not working properly. It...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - DHONGI DEBU AND PRABHIR GHOSHH
    snapdeal - Regarding Fraud Delivery
    I have ordered Cloyst AS04 Bluetooth Speaker-Purple from...
    Videocon simcard - Unable to switch to different network
    Hi, my videocon number is "8269796588",is my...
    snap deal -Order Number : 3718589059 - Snapdeal
    Dear sougata_ece, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    cppc canara bank - pension not correctly revised -7th pay commision
    PPO No. 069538900242 I have been paid arears of 7th pay...