ARUN DEV BUILDERS,DELHI

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARUN DEV BUILDERS,DELHI

tusharrajput

May 27, 2016

Frud Arun dev Builder

I have also book a flat at Nh-8 Sahapura project as they do as they done with all here ......submitted my all original pay receives and issue me a letter in 2011 but till then they all just falsely committing you will get your money in your account but nothing moves a bit.....I also Want the Joing the Group to take legal action against these bunch of froudies
NAREH KUMAR
neeraj156

Mar 8, 2016

Arun Dev Builders

Hello everyone. I invested in Haridwar project in year 2007 with Arun Dev Builders , New Delhi and paid around Rs 51000/- . There was delay in the project so I decided to cancel it and get our refund back. We approached the Okhla office from 2013 onwards and they said the file needs to be submitted with the orignal documents in the month of Nov 2013 along with an affadavit as per there policy. We did the same and they assured us that the money will deposited directly in our bank account in next 6 months. We waited for the 10 months and then in July 2014 than we started contacting the people who all sits in Okhla office. Every time they said that the money will be credited in your bank account in next 1-2 months.
Its been about 2 years and we have not received our refund back. All People who works in Okhla office are fraud. We have approched the office more than 100 times but no conclusion found. There are few people in the Okhla office like Pandit ji, Sonu ji, Aman , Satya Naryan and Somya ( head ) to whom we approched many times . They all say you will get the money back but we never received it.
They really don't want to take any action at all.
They all are fraud and cheating all the comman people. How I can refund the money.
My contact detail is 9540057244.
sharmaakshay1976

Mar 2, 2016

FRoud BY Arundev Builder

DEar All

I booked a plot in Arundev Builders , Bhagwanpur projects. After Seven year i surrendered that with this commitment to refund money within 6 Month . But after two year nothing they did. What to do now

Akshay Sharma
Ashwani G

Feb 29, 2016

Fraud by Arun Dev Builders

Dear All.
I had applied for a plot and flat in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 2.58 Lac Appximate for these in 2007.. Later on they told us of some problem in flat project n suggested to shift in Plots. We did it in 2008. But after a considerable gape of 6 years, we requested to refund money. Since then they r neither return money nor allot plot. This is a big fraud company.
Plz unite all, and go for FIR in Delhi. And go for return. Also add me in ur Whatsap group
Ashwani Gandhi
ranjan_adv

Feb 12, 2016

legal remedy against Arun Dev Builder

Arun Dev Builders' have cheated hundreds of investors and it is high time they must come together and file a suit and criminal complaint against the fraud.

On behalf of six such investors we are going to file a suit in Delhi High court seeking dissolution of company and refund of investors.
It is a special provision under Company law.

If the petitioners are in larger number then it will be easier to convince the court and it would be cost effective also.

For
Sharma & Associates
Delhi High court
Ujjwala jha

Feb 6, 2016

Fraud by Arun Dev Builders

Dear All.
I had applied for a plot and flat in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 2.5 Lac for these in 2007.. Later on they told us of some problem in flat project n suggested to shift in Plots. We did it in 2008. But after a considerable gape of 5 years, we requested to refund money. Since then they r neither return money nor allot plot. This is a big fraud company.
Ujjwala Jha
N. S. Negi

Feb 2, 2016

Fraud

We have a group of four people and booked the plot in Haridwar Project in 2006. But due to slow work we have applied for refund which they have denied. Later we went to consumer court and won the case against ADBL but despite of that that are not refunding the amount, The notice is not received by them. If any one have their latest address and contact no then please let us know. I am residing in Dehradun and difficult for me to come down Delhi frequently.

My name is Narendra Singh Negi and my contact no. is 9012494434.
Sunil Kumar

Jan 26, 2016

Arundev builders fraud company

Dear All,
We should definitely lodge a fresh FIR and put Manoj bhardwaj behind the bar again.

By contacting each other and making a forum
Pls join together and make the forum.
Sunil Kumar
Mailmesanytime@gmail.com
Karan Anand1

Jan 16, 2016

ARUN DEV BUILDERS

We would like to file FIR against ARUN DEV builder to recover our hard earned money. Requesting every one who suffered from this fraudulent builder please contact and make a consortium.

Anand
9711720633
Subhashish Gupta

Dec 24, 2015

ARUN DEV BUILDERS

We would like to file FIR/ legal complain against ARUN DEV builder to recover our hard earned money. Requesting every one who suffered from this fraudulent builder please contact us and make a consortium.
Subhashish
RAMLALGOYALDELHI

Nov 9, 2015

ARUN DEV BUILDERS LTD

I ALSO INVEST IN 2006-07 IN ARUN DEV CITY, HARIDWAR, MY PROBLEM IS SAME AS RJ12101985, SANJEEV HANDA, SUMAN JHA, MUKTASAWHNEY ETC.

IF ANY ONE FOUND ANY SOLUTION, PLEASE HELP ME, MY MOBILE NO. IS 9810294456. MAIL ID IS GOYALRAMLAL@GMAIL.COM
rj12101985

May 18, 2015

Arun Dev Fraud Company

Hello everyone. We invested in Haridwar project in year 2007 with Arun Dev Builders ( office in Okhla and in Chittranjan Park , New Delhi ) and paid around 4.5 lacs . There was delay in the project so we decided to cancel it and get our refund back. We approached the Okhla office from 2011 onwards and they said the file needs to be submitted with the orignal documents in the month of August 2012 along with an affadavit as per there policy. We did the same and they assured us that the money will deposited directly in our bank account in next 6 months. We waited for the 10 months and then in November 2013 than we started contacting the people who all sits in Okhla office. Every time they said that the money will be credited in your bank account in next 1-2 months.
Its been more than 2 years and we have not received our refund back. All People who works in Okhla office are fraud. We have approched the office more than 70times but no conclusion found. There are few people in the Okhla office like Pandit ji, Sonu ji, Aman , Satya Naryan and Somya ( head ) to whom we approched many times . They all say you will get the money back but we never received it.
They really don't want to take any action at all.
They all are fraud and cheating all the comman people.
sanjeev handa

Apr 26, 2015

Arun dev builders

Booked a plot In Haridwar Arun dev city in 2006 and paid 340000/- in three Installment.There was no development seen at the site so decided to cancel the booking and asked for the refund but no proper reply received instead suggested to shift to other projects like greater noida or Shahpura.I want my money back without further delay This builder is fraud.
suman jha dls

Mar 15, 2015

Not got possin of Plot

I my self suman kumar booked a plot launched by Arundev builder Ltd name of yamuna vihar at jasana village faridabad in 2011 I have paid full amount by cheque . they said you can get possion in 2 or three month but till today dt 15.03.2015 we have found that there is no plot at above said place . now they not giving the Possion & nor returning the money. when dial the given number not reponding plot no. 3705/- my mb no. 9216100677 . plz said us how solve the problem.
muktasawhney

Oct 5, 2014

treveni enclave

i have a plot in treveni enclave in Jaipur . I paid full amount and got registry paper also and now have found out no such land is awailable in Jaipur . can anyone pls let me know how to go about to get my money refunded
mukta sawhney
Subhashish Gupta

Sep 5, 2014

ARUN DEV BUILDER - A FRAUD BUILDER

Dear All,
Please let me know to form any forum. To fight against this fraud builder. We should lodge a fresh FIR and put this guy behind the bar. Pls join and make the forum.
Subhash
Rajeev00007

Aug 20, 2014

Plot in Haridwar

I booked a plot in haridwar through arun dev builder and paid 1.60 lacs as token money.

Please suggest how will i get my hard earned money back.

please call 9971801953/8826597214

Rajeev
amit2014

May 27, 2014

Hi Guys,

I think we all should make a forum and contact to each other against this builder and lodged complaints. This man should behind the bar.

Ajay
aksingh_98@yahoo.com

Apr 24, 2014

fight against ADBL

Guys come forward and make a forum. The should not enjoy our hard earned money. leave your contact detail.

Akhilesh
Email me at aksingh_98@yahoo.com
LOKENDER RATHI

May 11, 2013

ARUN DEV BUILDER - A FRAUD BUILDER

Sir, I had booked my flat in ARUN DEV BUILDER - BIWADI PROJECT in 2007. At that time Company Broker Said that company will provide the Flat in 2 years. I have booked my Ground Floor in this project but till now I did not get anything. ARUN DEV did not give single one response from its side. I have visited number of times at Chitranjan Park Office, but every time they said in 5 - 6 months work will start. After given the plot possession they will start the work of Flat. But till now I do not get any response from its side. I asked about my money, that is this possible to get back my money. They said yes, but 1st you will deposit us a original receipt, bank statement and all other original papers of property and then in six months we will refund. But I am not able to faith on ARUN DEV, who did not start single one work on flat in Biwadi in 6 years. How it can refund my money. I request that please give me flat or refund my money in specific time period. Please help me, if any one have any idea to get back money from this fraud company. Lokesh 8860017855
PDS

May 3, 2013

arun dev builders

Does this website really works . I see lot of complaints but no action ?

Aug 13, 2012

ARUN DEV CHOR HI BHAN KA LODA HAMARA PAISA KHA GAYA

Jul 25, 2012

FRAUD

now they have changed the original layout plan and are not giving plots in A block booked originally. They are telling these plots are now reserved for promotors. We have given higher prices and ptime location cgharges etc. now they are telling us to take plot in the rear side ( away from Road).
Also, the entire area is in the flood zone of the seasonal river. they have cheated the entire public.

Jan 17, 2012

FRAUD

In the registry of Haridwar, That is sign by Farmer also. In case they own the Land, why farmer need to sign. Rate in the registry is lesser then paid amount.

They also charge more then double money of stamp papers.

They demand original payment receipt back after Registry. If there is no issue, why they demand back original receipts.

Aug 14, 2011

FRAUD

I am agreeing with the entire dispute & I am sure Arun dev Builder are the fraud.
I have booked a flat in Bhiwari in 2008. But still no sign of construction. The land is still with the farmer but they keep promising about the construction is going on I have visit the site but no sign of construction only a bit of sample flat has been made in a year back.

HP Laptop 15 Notebook PC 15-r062TU - F5 not working & laptop not restart properly
    when i press F5 for refresh my laptop that not working and...
    Samsung - Issue in refrigrator
    My self sandeep garg(9216709309) I have bought...
    EPIC Card/Voter ID - Not received; still under processing
    Hi, I applied for my EPIC card / voted i-card online. I...
    kolotibablo - banned my account
    Sir, My id is banned .. Please hepl me to remove the...
    perfume2order.com - Be ware of these scammers perfume2order.com
    I bought Hugo Boss no 6 Perfume from perfume2order.com for...
    hako - damage battery
    Dear sir I bought a battery of laptop Lenovo g580 which I...
    CBSE - Maths English So.science
    Respected sir/Madam I didnt got such a good marks of...
    Ideacellular - RE: complant for mobile internet
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    Reliance NetConnect+ - About the speed of the dongle
    My reliance netconnect+ no. 8810085691 is not working in...
    ideacellular. - RE: Chaging in 3G top 2GG
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...