ARUN DEV BUILDERS,DELHI

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARUN DEV BUILDERS,DELHI

praveshsaxena

Nov 12, 2016

100 yards blot at bhiwadi

I booked a 100 Yards plot in bhiwadi in 2008 and have made the full payment approx Rs . 3,25, 000/- 18 Months before
they gave me a letter that registry of the plot is on 2 June to 2 July 2016

now they are making me fool

We all have to lodged a compliant against them so that we can get our money back or possession

single compliant does not work

i request you all who are facing same problem please yours Mail ids and Mobile no so that we can work as a team and get our money back with 18% Interest

my mail id is giving below

Pravesh Saxena
praveshsaxena@hotmail.com
Raju Ranjan

Oct 26, 2016

FRAUD

Dear All,

I have booked 100sq yds plot in Jasana Village in 2011 near Manjhawalli Plot # 3000 & at the time of booking it was assured that while making full payment you will the registry but still there is no update from them. Every visit they tell us some case is going on the same. While selling the plot is was assured that there is no dispute against these plots & it has been taken with full agreement with the farmers.

Today 10/26 i just recd a call from Arundev that (Executive was Meenakshi # 9211602615) she offered me to drop that Jasana plot & we will provide you space in Sec 10/12 in Palwal City at a revised rate of Rs.6000/sq yds. & also she offered they will adjust the amount paid for Jasana plot 400000 whereas we bought the same at 450000, she doesn't knew about the where these 50K will be adjusted.

Arun Dev local office in Faridabad near Khedi Pool @ bye pass road. There is a person name called Sanjeev, he also doesn't have any clue for that Jasana plot.

These Arun dev had taken our hard earned money & enjoying interest from banks & here we are just chasing them for the registry/possession.

What a cheap kind of builder this is tried to contact them several times but nobody picks phone in there CR park office too.

Anybody can help on the above matter, i will be highly obliged of that.

Raju Ranjan

rjsawkathossain2014@ gmail.com
Maheshkumar0921

Oct 24, 2016

Arun Dev Builders

I booked a 100 Yards plot in bhiwadi in 2007 and have made the full payment of Rs . 3091000/- and some extra charges for registry which was about 30000 when we went for registry in Tijara registry office Alwar Rajasthan. Basically I have got the registry however I have not got the possession till now. I have been calling them since the day I got my registry and they are giving excuse of one or two months every time and it's been a year now that the registry is done. Can any one suggest me to get the possession or get.my money back ??
Karan Anand1

Aug 9, 2016

Got 100% Refund From Arun Dev Builders

Got 100% Refund From Arun Dev Builders on 29th July, 2016

Thanks to all complainants for getting my hard earned money back from this builder.

Karan Anand
9711720633
DR NARINDER PUSHKARNA

Jul 31, 2016

ARUN DEV BUILDER - A FRAUD BUILDER

Dear All.
I had also applied for a plot in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 1.4 Lac for these in 2007.. This is a big fraud company.
Plz unite all, and go for FIR in Delhi. And go for return. Also add me in Whatsapp group
DR NARINDER PUSHKARNA

Pl. clarify .

From: Avinash Chander [mailto:avinashchander@hplindia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:14 AM
To: 'info@arundevbuilders.net'
Subject: FW: Clarification req.

REMINDER 1

From: Avinash Chander [mailto:avinashchander@hplindia.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:44 PM
To: 'info@arundevbuilders.net'
Subject: Clarification req.

Dear Sir/Madam
We have jointly (Mr. Suresh chand & Avinash chander Resident of HN 717/1, Gali No. 11, Ashok Vihar Gurgaon)) booked a plot of 200 Sq.yard (Reg.no.-4763AT) in Arun dev city Haridwar project on Sep. 2006 & deposit three installment of Rs;-100000/-, Rs;-120000/-,Rs;-120000/- on 30/09/2006 , 30/11/2006 & 09/04/2007 but after this we have not any intimation about this till date .
So we kindly request you to tell us about the possession of plot or arrange to refund our deposit as sson as possible.

Note;- Copy of recipet are attached with for your ref.:---

With Regards
OM Prakash Garg

Jun 15, 2016

FRAUD BY ARUNDEV BUILDERS DIRECTOR VIPIN SHARMA

I BOOKED FLAT AT MANDAWER (ROORKEY) in 2007. NOTHING THERE AND MY AMONT TRANSFRED IN 2009 TO DEVLI (DELHI) PROJECT AND AFTER THAT AGAINST TRANSFERED TO JASANA AND ALOTED ME PLOT NO. 2628A AT PHASE-3 OF 60 YARDS, REGISTRY DONE BY VIPIN SHARMA DIRECTOR BUT NO POSSESION TILL NOW DT 15.06.16. NOW SAYING FARMER AGAIN MAKE KABJA AND ARUN DEV BUILDER DISCUSSING FARMERS TO TAKE KABJA. 9.5 YEARS PASSED. NOW I NEED TO TAKE REFUND OR POSSESION.
I AM FILING A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT AND HIGH COURT.

OM PRAKASH GARG
8130194552/9811075057
manmohan.singh

Jun 9, 2016

Dev City Bhiwadi

I have booked a plot of 100 Sq yd in Dev City Bhiwadi in 2007. I have deposited 1.65 lacs and still waiting for registry. No one from their office is giving actual position. They are neither refunding money nor allotting plots. I think we all should be united and go for legal action in both consumer court and High court.

Manmohan
tusharrajput

May 27, 2016

Frud Arun dev Builder

I have also book a flat at Nh-8 Sahapura project as they do as they done with all here ......submitted my all original pay receives and issue me a letter in 2011 but till then they all just falsely committing you will get your money in your account but nothing moves a bit.....I also Want the Joing the Group to take legal action against these bunch of froudies
NAREH KUMAR
neeraj156

Mar 8, 2016

Arun Dev Builders

Hello everyone. I invested in Haridwar project in year 2007 with Arun Dev Builders , New Delhi and paid around Rs 51000/- . There was delay in the project so I decided to cancel it and get our refund back. We approached the Okhla office from 2013 onwards and they said the file needs to be submitted with the orignal documents in the month of Nov 2013 along with an affadavit as per there policy. We did the same and they assured us that the money will deposited directly in our bank account in next 6 months. We waited for the 10 months and then in July 2014 than we started contacting the people who all sits in Okhla office. Every time they said that the money will be credited in your bank account in next 1-2 months.
Its been about 2 years and we have not received our refund back. All People who works in Okhla office are fraud. We have approched the office more than 100 times but no conclusion found. There are few people in the Okhla office like Pandit ji, Sonu ji, Aman , Satya Naryan and Somya ( head ) to whom we approched many times . They all say you will get the money back but we never received it.
They really don't want to take any action at all.
They all are fraud and cheating all the comman people. How I can refund the money.
My contact detail is 9540057244.
sharmaakshay1976

Mar 2, 2016

FRoud BY Arundev Builder

DEar All

I booked a plot in Arundev Builders , Bhagwanpur projects. After Seven year i surrendered that with this commitment to refund money within 6 Month . But after two year nothing they did. What to do now

Akshay Sharma
Ashwani G

Feb 29, 2016

Fraud by Arun Dev Builders

Dear All.
I had applied for a plot and flat in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 2.58 Lac Appximate for these in 2007.. Later on they told us of some problem in flat project n suggested to shift in Plots. We did it in 2008. But after a considerable gape of 6 years, we requested to refund money. Since then they r neither return money nor allot plot. This is a big fraud company.
Plz unite all, and go for FIR in Delhi. And go for return. Also add me in ur Whatsap group
Ashwani Gandhi
ranjan_adv

Feb 12, 2016

legal remedy against Arun Dev Builder

Arun Dev Builders' have cheated hundreds of investors and it is high time they must come together and file a suit and criminal complaint against the fraud.

On behalf of six such investors we are going to file a suit in Delhi High court seeking dissolution of company and refund of investors.
It is a special provision under Company law.

If the petitioners are in larger number then it will be easier to convince the court and it would be cost effective also.

For
Sharma & Associates
Delhi High court
Ujjwala jha

Feb 6, 2016

Fraud by Arun Dev Builders

Dear All.
I had applied for a plot and flat in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 2.5 Lac for these in 2007.. Later on they told us of some problem in flat project n suggested to shift in Plots. We did it in 2008. But after a considerable gape of 5 years, we requested to refund money. Since then they r neither return money nor allot plot. This is a big fraud company.
Ujjwala Jha
N. S. Negi

Feb 2, 2016

Fraud

We have a group of four people and booked the plot in Haridwar Project in 2006. But due to slow work we have applied for refund which they have denied. Later we went to consumer court and won the case against ADBL but despite of that that are not refunding the amount, The notice is not received by them. If any one have their latest address and contact no then please let us know. I am residing in Dehradun and difficult for me to come down Delhi frequently.

My name is Narendra Singh Negi and my contact no. is 9012494434.
Sunil Kumar

Jan 26, 2016

Arundev builders fraud company

Dear All,
We should definitely lodge a fresh FIR and put Manoj bhardwaj behind the bar again.

By contacting each other and making a forum
Pls join together and make the forum.
Sunil Kumar
Mailmesanytime@gmail.com
Karan Anand1

Jan 16, 2016

ARUN DEV BUILDERS

We would like to file FIR against ARUN DEV builder to recover our hard earned money. Requesting every one who suffered from this fraudulent builder please contact and make a consortium.

Anand
9711720633
Subhashish Gupta

Dec 24, 2015

ARUN DEV BUILDERS

We would like to file FIR/ legal complain against ARUN DEV builder to recover our hard earned money. Requesting every one who suffered from this fraudulent builder please contact us and make a consortium.
Subhashish
RAMLALGOYALDELHI

Nov 9, 2015

ARUN DEV BUILDERS LTD

I ALSO INVEST IN 2006-07 IN ARUN DEV CITY, HARIDWAR, MY PROBLEM IS SAME AS RJ12101985, SANJEEV HANDA, SUMAN JHA, MUKTASAWHNEY ETC.

IF ANY ONE FOUND ANY SOLUTION, PLEASE HELP ME, MY MOBILE NO. IS 9810294456. MAIL ID IS GOYALRAMLAL@GMAIL.COM
rj12101985

May 18, 2015

Arun Dev Fraud Company

Hello everyone. We invested in Haridwar project in year 2007 with Arun Dev Builders ( office in Okhla and in Chittranjan Park , New Delhi ) and paid around 4.5 lacs . There was delay in the project so we decided to cancel it and get our refund back. We approached the Okhla office from 2011 onwards and they said the file needs to be submitted with the orignal documents in the month of August 2012 along with an affadavit as per there policy. We did the same and they assured us that the money will deposited directly in our bank account in next 6 months. We waited for the 10 months and then in November 2013 than we started contacting the people who all sits in Okhla office. Every time they said that the money will be credited in your bank account in next 1-2 months.
Its been more than 2 years and we have not received our refund back. All People who works in Okhla office are fraud. We have approched the office more than 70times but no conclusion found. There are few people in the Okhla office like Pandit ji, Sonu ji, Aman , Satya Naryan and Somya ( head ) to whom we approched many times . They all say you will get the money back but we never received it.
They really don't want to take any action at all.
They all are fraud and cheating all the comman people.
sanjeev handa

Apr 26, 2015

Arun dev builders

Booked a plot In Haridwar Arun dev city in 2006 and paid 340000/- in three Installment.There was no development seen at the site so decided to cancel the booking and asked for the refund but no proper reply received instead suggested to shift to other projects like greater noida or Shahpura.I want my money back without further delay This builder is fraud.
suman jha dls

Mar 15, 2015

Not got possin of Plot

I my self suman kumar booked a plot launched by Arundev builder Ltd name of yamuna vihar at jasana village faridabad in 2011 I have paid full amount by cheque . they said you can get possion in 2 or three month but till today dt 15.03.2015 we have found that there is no plot at above said place . now they not giving the Possion & nor returning the money. when dial the given number not reponding plot no. 3705/- my mb no. 9216100677 . plz said us how solve the problem.
muktasawhney

Oct 5, 2014

treveni enclave

i have a plot in treveni enclave in Jaipur . I paid full amount and got registry paper also and now have found out no such land is awailable in Jaipur . can anyone pls let me know how to go about to get my money refunded
mukta sawhney
Subhashish Gupta

Sep 5, 2014

ARUN DEV BUILDER - A FRAUD BUILDER

Dear All,
Please let me know to form any forum. To fight against this fraud builder. We should lodge a fresh FIR and put this guy behind the bar. Pls join and make the forum.
Subhash

Aggarwal associates - refund of Flat cancellation
    I read your post wrt Flat issue and refund. I am also...
    Maa TV - Why maatv has suddenly stopped telecasting premayudham...
    The serial premayudham is a very good and family...
    india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...