Asian Paints

Consumer complaints and reviews about Asian Paints

bodhu ebar baran
Sep 24, 2015

projecting heroine "Konok" of T.V.serail "Bodhuboron" of Star Jalsha Channel as ideal daughter-in-law

Respected Sir, As we all know that Asian Paints is a very old, respectable & reputed company, we as responsible citizens of our society would like to bring to your kind notice that the way you have projected heroine "konok" of Star Jalsha T.V. Serial "Bodhuboron" as an ideal icon of any respectable family is not right. It is because she could not prove herself as a dedicated wife for her husband & she does everything on her own sweet will without consulting her husband. She takes decisions all on her own without confirming the matter, we have seen she not even informs or discusses anything with her mother-in-law & other elders. As a result she creates tensions and creates bitterness in the relationships. So we all pray you to not to project a nuisance like "Konok" of Bodhuboron Star Jalsha as an ideal bahu. Your product is heaven & the woman "Konok" is a hell.
Sep 17, 2015

painting damaged

I am painted my house with asian paint premium emulsion and apex ultima one and half years back.after six months the painting area showed some bubbles. after one year it is increased spread to more area the paint is moved in some area.ten years before i painted my house painted with asian paints ,there is no any complaint.but now it is very bad condition.i registered a complaint in online on 9/09/2015 and also registered a complaint to phone no.9947195566.but no response.please do needfull.

my email..vkvgbinil@yahoo.co.in phone no.9447738420
Jan 13, 2015

Less compensation for obsolete good - Melamine Sealer

This is the continuation for my letter send you a while ago.
My work has been delayed by 40 days just because of inferior good supplied to me through your dealer 'Jain Paint and Hardware Store' Patiala(Pb).Whole coating have to be removed and again whole procedure to be done.The quality of my teak ply (2 sheets)will be get affected while removing the material.
The total area affected is 500 sq feet.The compensation which is told by dealer is Rs 14000 for labour work and Rs 4000 for material,apart from obsolete material.
As my work has been delayed,i have to get my work work done by paying extra labour for overtime.
Plaese respond to my complaint and do take necessary action against Sushil.

Adarsh Jindal
278,Ajeet Nagar
Jan 13, 2015

Rude behavoiur of your employee Shushil

Please allow me to introduce myself as someone who now prefers to be an EX-customer of your company. I am not usually one to lodge a formal complaint about anything, but the unprofessional behaviour of one of your employee's has impacted me so severely, you as a manager should know about this incident.
I am using your company's product in my new house.Their is a problem in your Product - Melamine Sealer, Batch No. AJ625 pkd on 08/2014.
Sushil visited my premises on 31st dec 2014 and I personally spend four hours while checking the fault.I repeatedly asked him about the problem,but he did not bother to answer any my query,Instead he told me that any communication should be done through company's dealer. He did not not felt sorry for the low qaulity company's product.
After 8 - 9 days i called him and ask about the complaint no. of my complaint.I asked him about the report which he had prepared and send to higher authority.I asked him about the company letter for compensation amount.For all my queries he had not gave me any answer.Instead he told me that he dont have enough time to talk.
Is your company is just bother about your dealer?You dont want to have any link with customer?
I look forward to your response to this letter. I am hoping that your professionalism is closer to what I expect from your company than the actual response I received from your subordinate.

Adarsh Jindal
278 Ajeet Nagar
Sep 23, 2014

i m hodal se sh.yogesh kumar garg not compny ejents next 2 years my shops
my complaints not sainbord dealers name,not stepra book,
We are writing to you from Asian Paints Ltd. aap ki koi bhi koriyal theek time par not recived and not cn theek time any other all complaints my MACHIN COLOURLEND MENUBLE CHANGE NOT MOTOR READY AND RAIN THE MY MACHIN AWAZ
aap is complaints ki
my email id ;sunilgarghodal@gmail.com
customer code number:276590
Mar 13, 2014

regarding change of depot

I am the proprietor of M/s Mukesh hardware stores in Sardarshahar, Churu District, Rajasthan. I have been working as an 100% exclusive C.D. payment dealer since 1982. I regret to point out that we are not getting sufficient supplies timely from you. Some of your products have been excluded from your supply list as a result we are finding it difficult to increase our sales annually which we are supposed to do. Secondly project sales material also sold openly in retail sales. We are also facing loss since past three years because although being a exclusive dealer we are not getting the yearly “Exclusive schemes”.
We had even written to you earlier along with other dealers of Sardarshahar regarding the difficulties faced by us from your Jodhpur and Bikaner depots. We had even requested you to make us the supplies from Jaipur depots instead of Jodhpur and Bikaner depots as mostly we receive quite old dated materials and damaged sometimes.
I regret to mention here that if this request is not considered at your earliest, we shall most reluctantly have to stop dealing with your products.

Thanking you and expecting an early response from you.

Your’s faithfully
Mukesh hardware stores,
Moti chowk, Sardarshahar (Raj)
Customer code. 650108.
Jul 5, 2013

Misleading and Extremely Pathetic Service

I have recently opted for Asian Paints Color Consultancy and they have sent a paint consultant who was OK to advise few things for my Interior but initially we were told that both Interiors and Exteriors the pictures will be taken and will be suggested some very good colors for the house. However, they never took any pictures for Interior and coming to Exterior, they have sent me 4 pictures which are really bad to see them. I was completely misguided by the Asian Paints Customer Care and today everyday call 4-5 times requesting them to provide some help. I will ensure that other customers will not face similar issues and therefore suggest to avoid going for Asian Paints Color Consultancy. It's completely cheating the customers and providing them false information to make money.
Asianpaints Send email
Jun 20, 2012

product service not at all up to the mark

Dear Sir, we have taken your details, somebody from our team will be calling you shortly. We are sorry for the trouble and we will try and help as much as possible.
Egosurfer Send email
Feb 1, 2012

100% advance with No commitments

Dear Tejal Joshi
We are writing to you from Asian Paints Ltd. We are investigating the complaint that you have raised . Do share any details you may have on this case pertaining to -
a) When did you visit the Bandra Store and did you ask for APHS services at the store ?
b) Do you remember the name of the colour consultant you met at the store ?
b) Who was the contractor who has contacted you ?
c) Do you have his contact details ?

Please do share the information with us by sending an email to customercare@asianpaints.com. Please do not forget to mention your contact details in the mail including your contact address and contact email/number.

You can also come to our web-site and place your complaint details at www.asianpaints.com/yourvoice

We request you to help us to investigate this issue thoroughly.

Thanking you in advance
Customer Care - Asian Paints Home Solutions.
Dec 5, 2011

Lost Shares

Hello sir,

We are holding the shares of the asian paints but have lost the
share certificates and folio number.
Email ID nikhil.khanna9@gmail.com

Please tell me what are the steps that I should take to obtain duplicate share certificates
and the latest status of shares?

Nikhil Khanna
Jan 10, 2011

The asian paints unit in Hyderabad is an absolute fraud.These people have no manners and professionalism whatso ever.
I am an architect and have contacted Asian paints Home solutions for Painting works.Somebody by name (Rakesh)called me and said that he would be meeting me in a day or two.After about 10 days and my continous contact to him he failed to meet me and was very careless eventually i complained to the Asian paints helpline after which he took time and calld me.
After giving 3weeks of time they returned to me with a very rough estimate upon questioning their seriousness about work, they said that they would behave like this only and not take up the job and i can go ahead to complain again and these words where from the mouth of their business head(Gaurav).The job was estimated to Aprx Rs 10, 00, 000/-He is seriously unfit for that position..
Now upon insisting to talk to the complain cell they came up with a new story that as my site was too big they are not capable to execute the job.It is a shame that a company so big cannot execute a site of Rs 10, 00, 000/-.
What ever may it take, i am going to take this matter to the highest level possible and make sure that those people regret for what they have done.

Jan 8, 2011

Lost share certificates and folio number

I hv purchased epoxy apple green of Asian paint. For trial I bought one tin for sample and found ok. But after that we purchased 6 tins of 20 Ltrs but the shade is diffrent. It is much lighter. Material was purchased from H Firoz Rangwala ( C p tank) Mumbai and sent to our site at chiplun. We two tons while fourtins are pack only. Pls solve ourproblem imm. My contact no 9987129318. Email - nulite@hotmail.com
I hope the problem wil be solved in 24 hours.
Dec 29, 2010

As a representative of Asian Paints we have clarified the matter to Mr Tarun Bhatia and he has agreed that there has a been a certain mis-understanding of the communication between him and the Helpline agent.
On hearing the help line sound byte he has clarified that there was no mention made of a "free wall" on the call. We have also ensured that the communication to the customer very clearly mentions the price of the wall upfront so that there are no further mis-communications. We had also requested Mr Bhatia to print a re-joinder to his above mentioned mail to which he has agreed. We anxiously await his response on the same.
Dec 18, 2010

The Current Promotion Offered by ASIAN PAINTS On Televison, Print and Internet media is nothing but a Farce that I have experienced So far.

They are Advertising to get One Wall Painted to surprise your Spouse. There is a bait that a Popular Actor would visit your House.

After sending an sms, I received a Call stating that One Wall would be painted for me for free as part of the Promotion.

Further more today I received a call from the Asian Paints Rep Rajesh Desai (from the Office at Andheri East) stating that Charges would be Rs. 5000 to paint a Wall. This transpires to be a cost of Rs. 50 - 65 per Sq Feet for a wall of 80 to 100 sq feet.

This is nothing but Misleading the Customers to call in and get charged for Painting services, wherein the regular market rate is anywhere from rs. 15 - 35 psf.

I wish to report the Matter to the authorities for misleading the Public at Large

Oct 14, 2010

colour infection on face & chest

i had done painting in my house last month however due to colour infection & bed quality of asian paints colour all my family memebr total 4 person admitted to hospital & all are severe alergic broncatist i had sepnt Rs.70000/- for the same & i spoke with asian paints Mr.Praful Joshi officer customer services who is also agree & they taken all reports colour semple & today they give me report that mistake is in not colour it is in terpentile so u can claim to dealer my question is only who is reponsible in my case dealer who sell asian paint goods or company i just want my hospital exp reimbusement due to said i m not abel to work for one months & my father mother & wife all r seveer effected at present they r not cure so pls look into the matter & oblige
Sep 17, 2010

Hello sir,

We are holding the shares of the asian paints but have lost the
share certificates and folio number. The only thing I have is customer code 55-03-0067 622325

and the latest status of shares?

Kaplana N

online sbi - ATM PIN not resend in the branch as yet
    Sir I have received my ATM card in November 2013 but yet...
    QNET - Qnet crap.
    I am also a victim of Qnet scam and I would advise others...
    mts data card - The speed is very slow
    My name is Dr Sirisha Polkampally. I recently took a MTS...
    genius nicer dicer plus - main Box broken in Bad condition and packing is worest
    Yesterday (08/10/15) the above material was received and...
    NAME:-Km sarika DOB;-15/06/1997 Reg.no....
    kurukshetra university. - I want to review in english subject of B.Ed examination on...
    Sir,i am Nripen Biswas son of Sri Nikhil CH Biswas.I am a...
    Sir, maine apne bache ke naam se policy 27/12/2010 ko le...
    snapdeal - Items ordered not delivered
    I have ordered vide order no 8693112277 on 29/09.2015...
    Punjab Roadways - students are not allowed to enter in the Punjab Roadways...
    My name is gaurav student of Lyallpur Khalsa College...
    Sir I lost my BSNL SIM CARD NO 9424566757 THIS...