Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd (APDCL)

Assam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd (APDCL)

dibyendudas41

Sep 23, 2016

Regarding discrimination in loadshedding

I would like to inform you that, for last few month in silchar town the power has been distributed to feeder no. 1 from newly started Chenkuri, Silchar sub-station. After after few days the APDCL authority strangely separated a small part(Chenkuri Road from ISCKON point) which earlier was under feeder no. 1.(Subhash Nagar, Smashan Road, Bilpar, Kandigram infact a huge area) Now we observed that after the separation, that separated small part getting more power and less load shedding than feeder no. 1. Even during load shedding always the first load shedding happened to feeder no. 1 and generally as the power increase that small part do not need any power cut. And unfortunately the people of feeder no. 1 had to face load shedding everyday especially 6/6.30 pm. which becomes a daily routine. Even if the entire Silchar city do not had any load shedding but Feeder no. 1 must have to face one hour some times less than one hour shedding. We also tried to investigate the reason and complained over telephone to 234400. They advised us to go to the higher authority. During investigation we found that the engineer who is in-charge of feeder no. 1 and that separated small part, is also a permanent resident of the separated small part. Now is it a coincident or intentional, we can't say from here. But our demand is if feeder no. 1 go into load shedding for one hour then other part also have to go for load shedding. And second thing is the first shedding of the day should not be fixed for feeder no. 1, it should be shared by both the feeder alternatively. One thing I must mention here that, once I also talked to the engineer about the issue when there was no electricity to our locality i.e. feeder no. 1 for more than one hour, he then told me that to keep the feeder no. 1 he needs 6 mw electricity and then 6 mw was not available, that is why he kept the feeder no. 1 under load shedding. My question is why you separated such an uneven way. Is it a equal distribution of power? Or he is taking undue advantage of his chair? Kindly solve the issue and distribute the electricity equally. Because it seems that to get more electricity the engineer intentionally made a part of the area where his residence is. Thanking you, with kind regards.
rahulzet123

Sep 8, 2016

Regarding high charge imposed on B.P.L consumer

Our current supply is too low & our bill is not making according to our consumption it's more than excess & their is no field workeworker for maintenance.
anjuman ara begum

May 12, 2016

Charging normal bill even after applied for disconnection.

I am a consumer of Fatashil Ambari Sub-Division. My consumer No is 51000324046. Due to no requirement of energy to my premises at Kotabari near ISBT, I had submitted an application to the Fatashil Ambari Sub-Division office on 6th March 2016, requesting to disconnect the power to my premises. While submitting the application I requested your Assistant to acknowledged my application, but they denied to acknowledge it and assured me that the power to my premises will be disconnected and bill will be charged as per norms after disconnection. But it is surprised that even after my application for disconnection of power, your office/bill assistant is generating normal bills against me. On 5th May 2016, I had sent my assistant to your office to inquire into the fact, but unfortunately your bill assistant compel him to pay the normal generated bill bearing Bill No 010006200585 for an amount of Rs. 529/ and again a message of generation of bill for the subsequent month, bearing Bill No. 10006496224 amounting to Rs. 523/, has been sent to my mobile no. 9435324269 directing me to pay by due date.
Is it not harassment to charge for energy without consumption? This is no fair. Please look into the matter and take necessary action in this regard. Thanking you.
ANJUMAN ARA BEGUM, B.E.(Elect.), LLB
Consumer No. 51000324046
kedar nath prusty

Mar 31, 2016

disconnection

Electricity disconnected on 31.03.2016 due to non payment of Rs.744=00 without giving any notice for disconnection. A/c no.51000545187. Bill no.020007161598.
Mob no.9435733927.
Email id. Knprustyubi@gmail.com
bchakraborty49

Feb 25, 2016

New Password for APDCL Portal

new password for logging into APDCL portal
My Consumer A/c no. is 51000249821. As my present password has not been working kindly provide me with a current password, so that I am able to open the APDCL portal and pay bills online. Kindly also register my mobile no. 9435173150 for receiving Sms alert for making payments.
jhonpaul

Nov 14, 2015

Complain against meter reader boy (outsource) Mr. Alok Paul of Srikona territory Cachar Assam

We want to inform you that Meter reader boy (outsource) Mr ALOK PAUL of Srikona territory that Sir against this meter reader boy have lots of complaint from maximum people of srikona territory that he is not taking the meter reading properly and Sir prime complaint against this man is that he is very character less man and he is taking the advantage with the help of meter reading because Sir as a meter reader he can go to every home and also it is his duty to go and see the meter reading but Sir with help of this meter reading he is doing sexual abuse and tounting with girls and ladies So Sir as a aware citizen and as a consumer of apdcl we are requesting you if its possible kindly replace this man from Srikona territory before that few times we did oral complaint against this meter reader boy to the S.D.O of ASEB Silchar but from ASEB have not taken any action regarding this matter So Sir, kindly look into this serious matter.

people of Srikona
rsna

Oct 19, 2015

APDCL Power cut problem

I have an issue with electricity power cut at my home.Because I have noticed that the same areas light is OK ,but our homes light has been missing to 7 -8 hours per one or two days.Please check it I think our light is used not only the consumer service.I think our light has been used commercial,that means uses for shop or store at road side.Because we are the joint consumer .and I don't know the actually what happening with light and we are now facing a big problem at power cut .Thank you. I hope that my complaint status updated soon by APDCL.
ganesh kr sarmah

Sep 5, 2015

disruption in power supply

since last sunday ie 30.08.2015 the power supply to my premise has been interrupted. I also lodged a complaint on 03.09,2015 bearing no 47. I also made several phone calls but no action is appears to be taken by the company.I am suffering since last 7 days, my consumer no. is 51000179060. kindly take remedial action.

Ganesh kr. sarmah

I PAID A PRICE FOR BEING HONEST

The AM/ DM/ MAGER,
AZARA ELECTRICAL SUB-DIVISION, GUWAHATI ELECTRICAL CIRCLE –II
SUB: PAID A PRICE FOR BEING HONEST
This is to inform you that since our childhood days we have been taught that honesty is the best policy. We have tried being honest till date with all our dealings with everyone concerned. But the incident on 27/06/2015 by the APDCL Azara authorities made us feel that the organisation does not believe in the virtue of being honest.
We would like to bring into your notice that on receiving a bill of zero units for the period 13/05/2015 to 10/06/2015 (bill no 2139098), my father Dr. RAMA KANTA BARUAH decided to follow his responsibility of being a genuine Indian Citizen and appealed to the authority of APDCL Azara that there is a mistake in the bill as the units consumed for the entire month cannot be zero.
This might not have got down well with the concerned authority and they decided to do an inspection in our premise. The present allotted is 2KW and after inspection they found that 8 KW load must be allotted which contradicts the facts that our average monthly consumption is 167.411 Kwh (u) ;( please refer to the facts & figures below). But since APDCL, AZARA has its own process of allotting loads we will not comment on the efficiency of the process of allotting the load.
After the inspection is done, they asked my father to sign on the inspection report and my father out of ignorance and innocence signed on whatever report the concerned authorities submitted.
This is to inform you that my father Dr. R.K Baruah is 77 years old, and is suffering from low vision and old age eye -disease which the doctors says cannot be cured and can only be maintained. (Medical report attached)
• The APDCL authorities in their test report have reported the presence of commercial connection of 1kw from the domestic line. This particular claim is presumed and wrong as none of the authorities had inspected the claimed commercial premise as it was closed because the tenant Abhay Thakuria had locked the premise and gone to serve his ailing wife.
• As per our tenancy agreement we had decided to rent the premise keeping conditions that three month from the date of the agreement the tenant Abhay Thakuria will run his pump on diesel and only after getting permission from the authorities will the electricity be provided. (copy of TENANCY AGREEMENT attached)
We would like to add that electric wiring of the premise doesn’t mean using the domestic line for commercial use. Had the inspecting authorities taken pain to inspect the closed premise they would not have given a presumed and vague report of 1 KW load used for commercial purpose.
• Abhay is an unemployed youth and unlike other youths running for government services, had decided to start his own Tyre service to make himself independent.
• Going by your meter readings as given in the bills issued by Azara Electrical Sub-division – Guwahati Electrical Circle II:
1) Meter reading as on 13/12/2013 – 10,800 Kwh (u)
2) Meter Reading as on 13/05/2015 – 13, 263 Kwh (u)
3) Difference in the reading for a period of 17 months = 2823 Kwh (u)
4) Average monthly consumption = 167 Kwh (u)
As per the above report also if we go by the actual meter readings as submitted by the APDCL authorities of Azara:
1) Meter reading as on 13/05/2015 = 13263 Kwh (u)
2) Meter reading as on 10/06/2015 = 13263 Kwh (u)
3) Difference in the reading for a period of 28 days = 0 Kwh (u); which is totally absurd and illogical
This was the report submitted by APDCL AUTHORITIES; BILL NO 2139098 DATED 12/06/2015
4) But actual meter reading as taken by us on 27/06/2014 =13461.5
5) Difference in the reading for a period of 45 days = 198 Kwh (u)
which is totally illogical for a family with FANS, TV, REFRIGERATOR and other home appliances on hot summer days.
We would also like to bring into your notice few other illogical meter readings submitted by the APDCL AZARA AUTHORITIES:
BILL NO: 1930792; METER READING AS ON 13/12/2013 = 10,777
BILL NO: 1961871; METER READING AS ON 08/04/2014 =10,777
DEFFERENCE IN THE METER READING = 0 Kwh (u) for a period of 4 months
BILL NO: 1986651; METER READING AS ON 08/06/2014 = 10,914
DEFFERENCE IN THE METER READING = 137 Kwh (u) for a period of 6 months
The above data submitted by the APDCL authorities Azara is totally illogical and absurd for a fully functional house-hold with TV, REFRIGERATOR & OTHER HOME APPLIANCES.
The above data also proves that there is no unauthorised commercial connection as presumed and suspected by the APDCL, AZARA authorities as the units consumed for 45 days from 13/05/2015 to 27/06/2015 is just 198 units which is in fact lower than the calculated monthly average of 167 Kwh
At the end we would like to say that it’s a pretty bad experience on our part to burn down our fingers and pay a price just for being honest and helping an unemployed youth to become self independent. We feel that we are being targeted only for bringing into light the loopholes in functioning by the Azara Sub-Division. It should be noted that there was no surprise inspection by the APDCL authorities it was only after we complained that there is something wrong with the bill, the authorities swung into action. Furthermore, we would like to add that, it is learnt that there are a no of unauthorised connections in the surrounding areas and the line- men concerned are collecting monthly rental from the same. We appeal to the concerned authorities to go for a surprise check of the same and stop harassing genuine Indian Citizens.
We therefore, request the concerned authorities to take necessary actions.
Thanking You,
Anjan Jyoti Baruah,
S/O – ARATI DEKA BARUAH, CONSUMER NO: 030000009243
S/O- DR. RAMA KANTA BARUAH , VILLAGE – GARAL, GUWAHATI -17,
hriday1

Jun 22, 2015

Request for verification of meter reading

I am a consumer of APDCL vide Account no-51000122807,meter no.-AS102400. Sir I am in doubt that meter reader boy write my meter reading properly, or my meter may be not properly functioning as this month I am getting a high bill amount. Also note that in the bill there is not mentioned previous and current reading details . Therefor I request you to kindly make an en query in favor of me.

May 28, 2015

new password for logging into APDCL portal

My consumer account number is 52000029834 and registered. As I have forgotten my password Kindly provide me with a new password via my registered mobile no. 98642 35952, for logging into APDCL portal to make online payments etc.
bhaskar kalita

May 27, 2015

Not receive bill or SMS

Since last 2 months my bill has neither been uploaded nor I receive any SMS about my bill amount. My consumer No. is 011000023641. Please do the needful so that I can pay my bill on-line.

May 26, 2015

new password for logging into APDCL portal

My Consumer A/c no. is 52000006538. As my present password has not been working kindly provide me with a current password, so that I am able to open the APDCL portal and pay bills online. Kindly also register my mobile no. 99544 57228 for receiving Sms alert for making payments.

May 26, 2015

online payment of bill

My Consumer Account No. is 52000029834. Since the past few months I have not been receiving the monthly bill amount on on my registered mobile 98642 35952 nor I have been able to get the details online. AS I am stationed elsewhere please enable the above facility immediately
Rupam Baruah

Mar 27, 2015

Non-receipt of electricity bill

I have not received the electricity bill of feb 15 and not uploaded in your website,my consumer no is 010000004294.
hiranya deuri

Mar 22, 2015

Regarding on line bill payment

Since last 2 months my bill has neither been uploaded nor I receive any SMS about my bill amount. My consumer No. is 011000003442. Please do the needful so that I can pay my bill on-line.
SDU

Mar 20, 2015

Unable to View Bills online for month of March 2015

I am currently out of city for medical treatment. I want to pay my electricity bill online through mubijulibill.com. But the current outstanding is not appearing in the website. My Consumer no. is 005000010597

I was able to view and make online payment of the bills for Jan &Feb 2015.

Please Help
phukanjayanta

Mar 16, 2015

Nonreceipt of light bill

I have not received the light bill of feb 15 and not uploaded in your website of consumer no 52000027773 of parijat borgohain, of garbhanga,ASEB
prabinpulin

Dec 22, 2014

NO BILL THOUGH REGULAR METER READING

INSPITE OF WRITTEN REQUEST NO BILL WAS GIVEN BY YOUR AUTHORIZED BILL AGENT,ALL MY NEGHIBOUR GET THEIR CONSUMER BILL , AS I AM STAYING OUTSIDE DUE TO SERVICE, MY WIFE MET THE SDO AND SUBMITTED APPLICATION , BUT NO ACTION, IT IS FEARED THAT YOUR BILL WILL NOT BE FAIR , TO CLEAR THE OUT STANDING BILL MAY BE FORWARDED FOR REGULAR PAYMENT, MY COSUMER NO 171000005715 TRASFROMR 543940
prabinpulin

Dec 22, 2014

NO BILL THOUGH REGULAR METER READING

INSPITE OF MY WRITTING THE AUTHORITY OF JORHATELECTRICAL SUB-DIVISION II JORHAT ELECTRICAL CIRCLE NOT GAVE ELETRICITY BILL AGAINST MY CONSUMER NO 171000005715, YOUR BILLING SECTIONDELIVERED BILL TO MY NEGHIBOUR AND LEFT ME OUT ,AS PER THE ADVICE I WROTE A LETTER TO SDO CONCERN AND MY WIFE PERSONALLY MET AND EXPLAIN , BUT NO ACTION , AS PER BILL NO 3988783 BILL DATE 02.04.2014 BILL AMOUNT WAS 3569,THERAFTER NO BILL AFTER NEW TRANSFROMER SET 543940 BUT NIL IACTION, YOUR BILLING AGENT NEVER RESPONDE ,PL, TAKE THE ACTION
amar.aircel@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014

High meter reding

I am Amar Sarmah S/o Gorakhnath nath sarmah at purupbari village PS Gohpur Dist Sonitpur Assam Faching with the problem of high meter reading every month depertment is sending a bill with meter reading of 300+ unit consume.I have complained but what they are saying is out of my understand so please give me a way that I can be safe from these type of misreading with thefalty meter.
gautam3556

Sep 25, 2014

Unable to do online payment

I am consumer of APDCL bearing the consumer number: 003000001554. I was regularly paying bill online last more than 1 year at "www.mybijulibill.com" and last bill I payed which was generated on 13/07/2014. But after that against my consumer number no billed amount/bill due is showing at "www.mybijulibill.com" and as a result I am not able to pay the bills online. However I have received the hard copies of two numbers of bills delivered to my address which were generated after 13/07/2014.

Therefore I request you to kindly enable me to pay the recent bills online.
Tej Kumar Bawri

Jul 12, 2014

return of my transformer

I have submitt an rti application dated17.4.14 to sde,ges,apdcl,golaghat,but no reply or action was taken.afterwards i have informedthe matter to agm,ged,golaghat and he has forwarded the letter to the deputy manager,golaghat esd 1,apdcl,uar,golaghatvide letterno.agm.,ged,t 52,2014,879 of datef 26.5.14 for submission of report,but till faye no actionwastaken

Jun 27, 2014

Replece of electricity Trans forma

MHC lane ,Meharpur, Silchar-15, cachar, Assam., India.
Our area electricity Trans forma deed from last 25 days but no action the electricity officer and her staff
abdul zaved

Jun 14, 2014

meter reading not properly indicating in electric bill.

Your meter reader is not tracing my meter personally,in my bill for the month of May 2014 , reading is shown 3400 (FROM 01/05/2014 to 31/05/2014) and bill is prepared . Surprisingly on being checked the meter on 14/06/2014 it is seen that meter is 4095 units . and there by showing my meter excess in the bill
Thanking You Consumer No 299000010300

Prabhavathi Builders - WORK NOT HAPPENING PAST ONE MONTH
    CYSTAL-2 KODIHALLI WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED AND EMPLOYEES...
    airtel tower - no network in down area
    Dear sir airtel network ghr me bilkul kam nyi karta...
    MYNTRA - Fake offer , was eligible for a cashback but the same is...
    I placed an order with Myntra in the EORS i.e. End of...
    Star Plus - Ipkknd
    Want ipkknd new season sooon pls do it sooon for us pls...
    Indian overseas bank customer service cell - self cheque issues
    Dear Sir, My name is Narasimharao I have sb a/c in...
    paytm - Customer Service And Support-
    - 91026 70170 Any Time This Service Available- -...
    care---paytm.com - paytm refund team
    Any Time This Service Available- Regards- Natik...
    Ashta chamma serial in maa tv - worst serial
    ramyamacha commets are very nice.. manchi anna vadu...
    GATE 2017 ONLINE PAYMENT - Payment issue
    I had made the payment by using IDBI debit card (VISA...