Bajaj Finance Personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bajaj Finance Personal loan

Mohango

Jan 11, 2017

Sir over interest rate

Sir I give 54000 3year my instalment 2513 what is thish .over 37.5 interest rate
kalpana_trans

Jan 11, 2017

Bajaj Finance offering loan with 0 Int

I got a call from Bajaj Finance stating 0% interest rate. They will give me 300000/- loan and first year emi I have to pay 30000 and then monthly, quarterly yearly 2500. This 30,000 I have to pay to Future Generali as first year premium for polity and Bajaj will get maturity amt. Please guide

kalpana_trans@ymail.com
ajaypunekar9

Jan 6, 2017

continuous telemarketing calls from Bajaj finance

this is friendly and guiniene advise not to buy any Bajaj products. Unfortunalte I bought car insurance policy and once they got my mobile number, they started calling me everyday to cross sale other financial products.
I approached customer care team as well as senior management team from Bajaj finserv but no use.

This company is quite un-ethical in its business model. Their telecallers will call from various mobile numbers which is violation of TRAI guidelines.

It is really frustrating to receive daily marketing calls FOR WHOLE YEAR.
Better pay slightly more to other financial institution but avoid Bajaj Finserv.

Be alert....!!!
Girish pqtil

Dec 30, 2016

loan

Bajaj finance custmer my persanol loan not offer plse loan my offer.....
Girish patil.
adkes

Dec 28, 2016

0% interest on personal loan

Dear All,

I received a call from Bajaj Finserv saying that i have been offered for a pre-approved personal loan at 0% rate of interest for a tenure of 10 years. For this i will have to take an insurance policy from Future Generali india ltd or reliance life insurance, whose premium will be payed by me in advance. The amount i pay as a premium will be divided into 10 years which will be the loan amount recovered by bajaj finserv.
There are no processing fees and no hidden cost as stated by the person on call.
Minimum Loan amount starts from 3 Lacs.
Need your valuable suggestion.

samir
samiradke17@gmail.com
sweboy

Dec 27, 2016

Bajaj Finsev - Cheating on Flat interest Rate

I have taken a loan of 3Lakhs at a Flat interest of 10% but they have covered this into 17.27 Reduced interest rate which is cheating, I understand that 10% Flat would be equal to 17.27 reduced rate incase if I keep paying the loan for entire 5 years but Flat interest would benefit if we make the payment in short period, now I have decided to close the loan which is after 18months and if we take Flat 10% then my total principal I have paid would be 90K but if I convert the same to reduced 17.27 means the principal I have paid would be around 61K where there is difference of 29K.

They already know that they are bluffing people and that is the reason they do not have phone customer service.

Praveen326@hotmail.com
sriuma143

Nov 11, 2016

BAJAJ FINSERV PERSONAL LOAN

I GOT A CALL FROM BAJAJ FINSERV (BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED) SAYING THAT I HAVE BEEN APPROVED A PERSONAL LOAN OF 3,24,000 AND FOR WHICH I HAVE PROCEEDED BECAUSE OF MY EMERGENCY IN NEED OF THE AMOUNT. THEY HAVE APPROVED THAT AMOUNT OF RS.3,24,000 BUT THEY HAVE DEDUCTED (AROUND) 19,000 FOR SOME INSURANCE, BROKERAGE AND COMMISSION ETC AND I RECEIVED THE NET AMOUN TOF RS.3,05,000 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER 5 DAYS. THEY HAVE MENTIONED (ALSO TOLD IN THE CALL) THAT THE INTEREST IS 12.46 PA AND THE EMI FOR MY LOAN IS INR.8765 PER MONTH (WHICH IS VERY HIGH COMPARE TO THE INTEREST 12.46%). THEY ARE DEDUCTING 21% INTEREST INSTEAD OF 12.46% AND ALSO THE EMI IS VERY HIGH WHICH IS NOT THE CORRECT FOR THE AMOUNT WHICH I GET IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER DEDUCTIONS (I.E. INR.3,05,000) FOR 60 MONTHS.

WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE THERE IS NO RESPONSE AND CALL IS GETTING DISCONNECTED, I TRIED MAILING THEM AND THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED FOR MANY DAYS.

I THEN SENT A MAIL TO GRIEVANCES DEPARTMENT AND LETZ WHETHER I WILL GET A JUSTICE OR NOT IF NOT THEN WILL FILE A CASE AGAINST BAJAJ FINSERV (BAJAJ FINANCE LIMITED) VERY SOON.

REGARDS,
SRINIVAS
dppaul1234

Nov 11, 2016

Bajaj Finance -biggest cheater

Hello All,
I have taken personal loan last year and this was communicated that there will be no part payment and pre-closure charges .Now when i wanted to close my loan they said there will be charges and I have to pay 23000/ rs extra . I never recommend any one to take loan from Bajaj . BFBC (Bajaj Finance Biggest Cheater)

Paul
assemkhan

Oct 5, 2016

FLEXI Loan fraud

Unfortunately I have also fallen into the same trap as I opted for FLEXI loan and now I have been credited with the entire loan amount minus deductions of 500+750+5000 = 6250. It seems they don't have any FLEXI loan and just selling it as a fraud. They are giving PL @ 15.25 % which is higher than market rates. No response from the agent who sold me this loan, no one is picking up the phone, and customer care is busy 24/7. I am filing a complaint against this company and the people involved in this deal, following are their details :
Ankush Khanve - 8888870224
Sanjeev Nigam - 9158284444
'ankush.khanve@bizsupportad.com'; 'Sanjeev Nigam' <sanjeev.nigam@bajajfinserv.in>
'Aditya Pansare' <aditya.pansare@bajajfinserv.in> 'sachinkambekar' <sachink.ambekar@bizsupportad.com>
abhishek!1

Oct 1, 2016

emi card

while applying for emi card i was required to pay 399... after i paid there was neither any acknowledgement nor any login id or password can some help
Som G

Sep 6, 2016

Som G

Same thing happened with me at the time of applying loan BAJAJ said Zero Foreclosure Loan, now I want to close my Loan it said w.e.f from Aug/1/2016 "Foreclosure charges of 4% + (Service tax15%) i.e. 4.60% will be applicable on balance principle amount"

No Proper Customer Support all False Information You Bloody BAJAJ Provide.
Mani_2

Sep 5, 2016

Cheating on Foreclosure charges and High Rate intrest

This is the worst & cheap Company really. I never take loan from such Cheap company again and also recommend others to dont take loan from this Cheap Company. They very badly trap the costumers. They give me loan of 35000 and 1544 is emi out of which they charge intrest 963/- and 581/- as principal amount for first emi after two month i want to close this loan but now they said to charge 4.60% as foreclosure charges. At the time of giving loan they said nil charges after first emi.

Manohar
ankur_aj

Sep 2, 2016

Foreclosure charges

I have taken a loan with NIL Foreclosure charges after 1st EMI, but now they changed it to 4.60%. I felt cheated for this charges applied additionally . why should I pay extra for anything. Thye told that they changed the policy in June 2016. if this is the case they can put any amount as the foreclosure amount. In place of 4.6 % they may charge any amount. They are the cheaters. They are fooling customers.
sreedhart

Aug 29, 2016

Bajaj Finserv - Cheating on Zero Foreclosure charges

These one of worst most finance company. I have taken a loan with Zero % Foreclosure and 6 part payment with No extra charges , but now they changed it to 4.60% for both of it. And no one gives a proper Ans that why they are applying this much charges. I felt cheated for this charges applied additionally . why should I pay extra for anything.

Really Bad services from Bajaj Finance , will never consider it for financial help , and Suggest same to others.

Once of worst finance company they don't have ethics, So please don't go for it.
khannav77

Aug 13, 2016

Bajaj Finserv cheating customers

I am one of the affected person who tool personal loan from Bajaj Finserv in May 2016 with NIL forclosure and part payment. Very next month they changed the terms and asking me to pay the charges.

Guys
Bajaj Finserv comes under NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Companies). They dont directly come under RBI like other banks and cannot
complaint in RBI online.
Please check the below link for RBI office adddress:

Please reach out to your nearest city RBI office in the above link and register your complaint. We all should unite together and raise complaint for such un fair practice.

- Magizhchi
akl4

Aug 8, 2016

cheaters

I have taken personal loan from Bajaj at the condition that there wont be any foreclosure charges, but now they are saying they have change their condition and would charge 4.06 % on remaining principal, I dont know how can they do like this.
Please help me to get rid of cheaters.

I am going to stop all EMI'S .

Akhilesh
loky462@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2016

Bajaj Finance cheating with Foreclosure charges

I had taken bajaj finserv personal loan , more than a year back on the primary condition on letter that there would be no foreclosure charges and prepayment charges.
I had received from Bajaj in the Email sent from Bajaj it is clearly mentioned that Foreclosing charges are Nil.
When i want to close the loan today, i am surprised to get notified that Bajaj Finserv has changed their policies w.e.f 1/06/16 and foreclosure charges of 4.6% will be levied.

CHEETERS

for one my friend they charged 36000 for insurance for 560000/
almost 15%.
a big cheeters BAJAJ FIANCE

NEVER EVER go to them
Geet78

Aug 1, 2016

FORECLOSURE CHARGES

i was offered a Cross-Sell PL from Bajaj Finance in 2015 with "NIL" Foreclosure Charges, among other things.

I executed an Agreement with them clearly reflecting "NIL" Foreclosure Charges.

Not that i want to close the loan, there is a mention of a Foreclosure Charges of 4.6% of the outstanding principal amount.

This is JUST NOT DONE!.

The reason for opting for Bajaj was the NIL foreclosure charges, which they have levied now.

There is no reason for me to pay these charges since i will go by the agreement which is legally binding.
dhananjayah

Jul 27, 2016

Foreclosure charges

Had taken loan last year and was promised with 0% Foreclosure charges. However when i called bajaj finance to ask the procedure for Foreclosure was shocked to hear about the Foreclosure charges of 4.6%.. they has promised with 0% Foreclosure .
Other banks were providing lower interest rate. I took loan from this bank only bcos of 0 % foreclosure charges.
Please let me know how to handle this
stheju

Jul 25, 2016

Hi ,
Had taken loan last year and was promised with 0% Foreclosure charges. However when i called bajaj finance to ask the procedure for Foreclosure was shocked to hear about the Foreclosure charges of 4.6%.. they has promised with 0% Foreclosure how can they charge otherwise i would have not gone for this stupid bank where they break there promises like this.. This is not fare. Please i request every customer who has gone through this to raise there voice and let everyone know about this.. We have unite and fight against this .
dkumar17

Jul 20, 2016

BEWARE OF THE FRAUD

I took a personal loan last year on the term on zero foreclosure and zero part payment charges. I received a mail from Bajaj Finserv on 1 June stating that from immediate effect, foreclosure charges has been revised to whooping 4 percent (plus applicable tax) of the outstanding amount. When I raised the matter to their customer care service, i got a standard reply that as per market conditions, rate has been revised for all the customers. I informed them that I will not go for any kind of business with Bajaj FInserv in future and also warn my friend circle against this company. I got similar standard reply on this. Please beware and do warn anyone in your circle who is planning to take loan from Bajaj FInserv.
amitvishalgupta

Jul 19, 2016

Bajaj Finserv cheating us by levying aaditional part payment ant foreclosure charges

Dear All,

I am facing the same issue from Bajaj Finserv of levying additional foreclosure and part payment charges of 4.60%. None of their executives are responding nor I am getting any favorable response from their wecare @bajajfinserv and other email ids. I guess we all need to unite together and take this matter to the FM and other government bodies as we have a proof of the terms and conditions while taking the loan. In none of our correspondence it was mentioned that their would be a revision in the part payment and foreclosure charges.

Amit Gupta
LaxmanH

Jul 16, 2016

Bajaj Finserv cheating us on foreclosing charges

The company has not notified me anything prior to the change. They should have at least personally called upon their customers , asking them if they would like to foreclose the loan prior to the change of policies.

I took a balance transfer loan from ICICI to close this loan which got received on 18th of June, when i submit it to Bajaj Finserv, I came to know that foreclosing conditions have changed from 1st June 2016 onwards.

I am facing a huge monetary loss in the following manner
Fore closing charges @4.60% - 35k
Interest to Bajaj From 18th June to 16th July - 9k
Interest to ICICI bank - 9k
Total Outstanding amount is 7.5 lacs approximately
Foreclosing charges + interest = 53k
Total Charges - 8 lacs approximately

I want revised foreclosure letter from Bajaj with 0% foreclosure charges. and 0% interests.

I always paid EMIs on time, never cheat you. I also expect the same. I shall escalate to RBI or to FM or through twitter. If you all are planning for filing a complaint with RBI / Consumer court please contact me. I am planning to first register complaint with RBI. I think there is more power if consumers are united.
lavanyausha

Jul 14, 2016

Zero Foreclosure and part-payment got changed to chargable

And no one gives a proper Answer thats why they are applying this much charges. I felt cheated for this charges applied additionally . why should I pay extra for anything.

They are cheaters fraudsters. How can we avoid this extra payment? how to file a case in consumer form.

Monika Prabha

Jul 13, 2016

Foreclosure Charges Changed

In February, I had applied for personal loan of Rs. 5 Lakh. At the time of loan approval, it was mentioned that, There won't be any foreclosure charges for early foreclosure of the loan and it can be done after paying first EMI. I have the mail from Bajaj regarding this in which it is mentioned that foreclosure charges is 0% .

Now I want to close the personal loan by paying outstanding amount,But I saw that they are charging 4.6 % additionally as Foreclosure charges.When I queried customer care executive about the same, they just say their policy has changed from 1st June.

I don't want to pay extra money and feel cheated. I asked in other banks according to them they cant do it ,may be rules can apply for new customers but not for the existing customer.

I want to know what should I do ,should I go for Consumer forum or should I ask for a legal help from a lawyer.Please suggest from your experiences.

Monika Prabha Sahu

Car Non slip dash board - Poor quality
    I am taking one product (CarDM-012-4),this product is...
    FIITJEE LTD - Admission regarding.
    Dear Sir, My son Mr. Saksham Surajwal , class VIII...
    Bank of baroda/Mpin - It Show wrong m-pin
    When i Perform m-pin change before use m-connect it show...
    Le Eco - mobile phone for repairing
    sir, i have given my mobile phone for repairing on...
    GoJavas courier - Non delivery of parcel
    Very poor service On 08 th january 2017, I ordered a puma...
    Activa 3G - After 3 month Reg. Number not received
    I am purchased Activa 3G on dated 23-Oct-2016 in cash from...
    paytm customer care number 7808003692 - 7808003692
    Paytm customer care helpline numbers 7808003692
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Delhivery
    Hi Dimplebhawnani, Hope you received the shipment....
    easy movies - Amount Deducted but Ticket not booked
    I have booked 1 ticket through Easy movie in Bramaramba...