Bajaj Finserv

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bajaj Finserv

Shaik matheen Ahmed

May 23, 2016

EMI card block

My EMI card has been blocked, I want to purchase AC immediately please release the same. I am also eligible for personal loan. Please let me know when I am getting the same.

Matheen Ahmed
Chennai
muthuking

May 17, 2016

My EMI CARD BLOCKED

Sir / Ma'am,

My card is blocked for unknown reason. It is a request to you kindly reactivate it at the earliest.

My card no. is - 2030400132617145

Muthuraja.P
Patel faizal

May 13, 2016

My card is temporary block my card no is 2030 4000 0756 6303

Dear bajaj fainace
My emi card is blocked my emi card no:2030 4000 0756 6203 so plz unblocked my card bajaj fainace ltd.
ratansinha59

May 12, 2016

Unblock The Card

Sir / Ma'am,

My card no. is - 2030400099052286.

Ratan Kumar
Jay2200

May 6, 2016

Lost my eni card pls block

Lost my emi card pls block Argently
MIR

Mar 29, 2016

Hidden Charges and extortion

Hi to whomever it may concern,

Received a call from a guy stating he is a cop and a arrest warrant is been issued on my name in Delhi coz I did some fraud.

Contacted the lawyer who filed the case on my Mr. Anil Kumar Tripthi who said that his client Bajaj Finserv claimed that I did a fraud to them

I visited Bajaj Finserv office in Hyderabad today and found out that when I took a loan in 2013 for buying a refrigerator worth 25000 INR converting it for 10 months EMI they added some insurance plan to it without educating me about the product, now as far as I know my last EMI was cleared in 2014 July after it I've never received a single Email, Statement or SMS regarding any outstanding or insurance plan.

After almost 3 years a Bajaj Finserv calls me to say they will take legal actions if I don't make a payment of 12000 INR today itself, which I felt is harassment and extortion for money.

I wanna clear few facts before I write an article about this in local newspaper as I'm a member of press and think people have a right to know what they may have to deal with if they avail services from Bajaj Finserv.

1. Why didn't my statement says I have another loan for an insurance as I'm attaching my last statement sent by you.

2. As Bajaj Finserv is a financial institution how is it possible that they stopped reporting outstanding or balance amount via statement, email or sms

3. Why didn't Bajaj Finserv withdraw outstanding funds from bank account when they have a right to as they were authorised by account holders

Hidden Charges and extortion

arulal pk

Mar 10, 2016

card

sir my car no 2030400012358067 block argeent un block plz plz pz my no 9747496655..... 9746900233
Meenakshi Sonawane

Mar 9, 2016

Please unblock my bajaj finserv card

Dear sir/madam

My account number 2030400117487860 blocked since 1 months ago!! I call from your employee but no response.
I DONT HAVE ANY PENDING EMI's so please kindly check and clear out my blocked status of my account number.Please reactive my card

Meenakshi Sonawane
Avinash Bagade

Feb 18, 2016

CARD BLOCK

MY Bajaj Card No is 2030400191610544 showing block. Please reactive my card

Feb 12, 2016

EMI CARD LOST

Name Ashish Kumar Sharma S/o Daya Ram Sharma B-8,329/2 Kot Kishan Chand Jalandhar. My EMI Card Ending No.3025

Card delivery date 13/09/2013

Activation Date:09/09/2013

Dispatched By:Blue Dart

Tracking Id:43278260815

Mobile No.9781037376

E-mail.ashishstuti2009@gmail.com
goldy20_sharma@yahoo.com

My Card is lost so please Re-issued my Card And please block this card i am no responsible any transaction through my card

Ashish Kumar Sharma
Karthiik

Feb 1, 2016

EMI card

My EMI Card is blocked. please find my EMI card active
CIBIL

Jan 24, 2016

RE: NOT UPDATE MY CIBIL

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services

NOT UPDATE MY CIBIL

Rafi Shaik

Jan 22, 2016

consumer loan

I HAVE A LOAN IN BAJAJ FINSERVE LOAN ACC NO IS 4000CD00279391. I HAVE A NOC FOR THIS ACCOUNT,BUT CIBIL SHOWING DUE AMOUNT,SO PLZ CLEAR IT SIR.

THAK YOU

consumer loan

Narayan nani

Jan 15, 2016

BAJAJ FINSERV EMI CARD BLOCKED

My emi card is blocked. this is not a good service at all.

please activate my card with an immediate effect. otherwise i only break this card and i wont let my friends and colleagues to entertain this service.

card number. 2030400095980332
NARAYANASWAMY AVALAPPA

MOB : 9538241311
Aravind Ram

Jan 10, 2016

Harassment

Sub : Bajaj Finserv collections are harassing physically and mentally for entire family and abusing with bad language and daily forcing us to commit suicide.

My Bajaj Finserv personal loan account 4000PL00323581

I am G Aravind Ramu, S/o G Srinivasa Charyulu address Flat no 201 Balaji Nivasam Moula Ali Hyderabad - 500040 Ph : 9885567081.

Taken loan with Bajaj Fin serve for Rs 5 lakhs ( On hand received 4,82,000 ) agreed with them for 15000 x 48 months due to some financial crises I am failed to pay them from last 3 months and they offered to settle but this manager hanumandla.dayakar@bajajfinserv.in and other 2 collections were physically and mentally harassing day by day and they were using a bad language and rowdy people coming to home and misbehaving with my children.

My children were mentally getting disturb of seeing their language and shouting on premises and surrounding people also hating our children and us and went to police station also but no use.

I have 120 % of amount that I have taken and I requested them to consider my position and will pay the amount with the lessor amounts but these attached 2 people and thier manager Raj Kumar and Hanumandla Dayakar taking personelly and harassing in multiple ways.

Please help them to stop for sometime and will compulsory pay the amounts. I have paid more than the opted amount but they were taking my situation as granted and started harassing us, I have voice recordings, Videos and photos of these social elements. Multiple times I have shared the information with bajaj head customer service email and 4th Floor, 6-3-891 & 892,The Belvedere, Rajbhavan Road, Near Somajiguda Circle, Hyderabad - 500 082. Till date harasment getting increased but not any one taking action against them

I have sent the postal copies to the HRC Hyderabad. Please take proper action on their code of conduct, and stop these rowdy collections reaction behaviour on our family.

They were wantedly coming to home in afternoon & night time with drunken stage and my surrounding people were insulting us like anything. Any how I have to pay the amount why this sought of tortue and they were clearing arguing they will not follow any legal actions. I can prove every comment of mine.

Regards.,
G Aravind Rame
Cell: 9885567081

Harassment

Raja200

Jan 1, 2016

EMI card blocked

Hello sir,

My account number 2030400007444690 blocked since 2 months ago!! I got a call from your employee and he asked me to get personal loan 4 lakhs and I said currently I don't have more commitments to get loan! From that day my card was blocked...AND I DONT HAVE ANY PENDING EMI's so please kindly check and clear out my blocked status of my account number..I further have to proceed consumer loans!! And I want to know the reason why my card was blocked.

D.Rajasekaran

my emi card number blocked please activeted card number 2030400007829056
SRINIVASA V

Nov 11, 2015

EMI card is block

I AM SRINIVASA V.WITHOUT ANY REASON MY CARD IS BLOCKED.CARD NUMBER 2030400112905494
PLEASE I AM REQUESTING YOU THAT TO UNBLOCK
Nisha Rajeev Agrawal

Oct 7, 2015

EMI card blocked

My name is Nisha Agrawal from Mulund, Mumbai and my EMI card # 2030400116971849, which has been blocked today, after paying 2 instalments from the ongoing loan [ have not used my EMI card for this loan ].

By seeing / viewing / analysing the complaints given by other customers.....it seems, Bajaj Finance blocks the EMI card of the individual, after payment of 2 instalments.....so that, the individual can't purchase any other product by using the EMI card, then please stop this practice.

If you see my record, i have never failed any payment from numerous purchases done thru Bajaj Finance.

Looking forward for your positive response and awaiting activation message thru SMS.

ITS USING ILLYGAL IN EC

na name raju nenu TMC lo oka refrigerator konanu so daniki bajajfinserv valu finance chesaru dani worth 20,200 so devide by 12=1684 per month so 4 months advance pay chesukunaru enka EMI vachi per month 1684/- 8 months pay cheyamanaru so nenu agree aiyanu one month na EMI clear kuda aindi 1684rs/- kani vallu 2900rs/- na account nundi froad chesi EC clear chesthunaru adi 3rd august nundi na EMI 1684/- na EMI date 1684/- so nenu veli somajiguda hed office lo complaint echanu daniki valu naku ok service number ecaharu S.NO-3575563 valu anaru 10th roju me amount credit aindi adi meeku 13th roju credit avthadi me account lo anaru kani mali valu amount vesi EC clear chesukunaru nenu meeku bank statement pamputhunanu chudandi nenu epadi varaku 4times bajaj hed office ki visit ayanu 13th roju amount vesi mali debit enduku chesaru ani adaganiki e roju so vaalu e roju raise chesina service number edi-SR NO-03625853 nenu valaki chala emails pampanu oko email ki oko SR NO echaru 2 working days me problem resolve chestha mani reply echaru valu echina time aipoindi valaku eppudu mails pampina reply evadam ledu i dont no valu nanu chala chala satansthunaru naku bajaj finserv vala gurinchi heart attack vachela vunadi veelu nanu enduku target chesaro ardam kavadam ledu but naku amaina aite kanuka bajaj finserv vaale responsible issue enti ante veelu na acount lonchi 2900/- vere person EMI na account lonchi draw chesthuna athani name konnala raju enka vunadi but naku teliyadu na peru kudikala raju only k raju match aindi ani na account lonchi veelu EC ela clear chestharu nenu bajaj vala dagariki visit ai hed dech avuthunadi chala naku bajaj vala chutu tiragadam kadu naku daily 800/- salary loss and petrol and parking charges per over 5 rupees enka bajaj vaalu memu me EMI 5th aite 5th taruvataina draw chesthamu kani mundu draw cheyamu anaru mundu meeru veli bank statement tisukoni randi taruvatha choptham memu anaru so naku bank statement charges 120rs/- charge aindi techi echaka avunu sir vere customer details me account lo ad chesaru meeru freeg tisukuna dagara e mistech aindi bajaj person me details entry tapu chesadu anaru e konnala raju LCD tisukudu bajaj vala dagara nundi athani amount na account lo nundi draw chesthunaru nenu valatho chopanu babu na account nundi bajaj EC cancle chethanu remaing amount pay chesi anananu valu sir meru enduku pay chetharu elago 0% finance kada e problem clear aithadi sir 4days time evandi naku anaru nenu OK ananu vala customer care service ki call cheste kalavadam ledu ok ani valu bombay numbers vunai some 020 STD code daniki call cheste this root is busy please try after some time ani ansar vasthunadi so nenu matram eppudu amaina bajaj vala dagara nundi na 3 days salary 2400/- and 200 petrol charges and parking bill 3 times 35rs/- i have recepts for parking charges and bank statement charges 120rs/- its componsary nenu naku kavali nenu visit 4 times chesi 3times refund aduguthuna ani kanfuson kakandi visit proof kavali kada na dagara nenu visit chesina proofs 3 vunai 1 time nenu velinapudu 4th august ki vala office close vuntadi anta 4 and 5th ki vaalu matram maaku fines vestharu kani memu veyakuda sir incase nenu cheak bouns chesa anukondi vaalu cheak bouns charges and bank lo boka 300 and CPL remark valaku kuda proses same vunadi kada nenu repu ante repu ready bajaj vala finance EC clear chesukovadaniki FC chesetha sir kani naku matram rool is rool naku oka rool valaku oka rool vunda kudadu so please meeru chopandi nenu oka vela tapu matladite evaraina sir company person a kada edi ma department kadu sir account section vaala mistech kani nijanga choputhuna sir naku matram heart dagara pain avuthunadi incase amaina aite na responsibility matram BJAJA FINSERV valade tomuch ante tomuch ga hedech chethunaru naku na naa company work tenction kana bajajfinserv vaala tenction chala aindi oka vela nenu amount 3 EMIs vunai naku daniki saripade amount account lo vunchi clear aipothai anukoni nenu vunte naku e month chala remarks vachevi nenu chusukunanu kanuka ok lekute na EMIs lo ado okatati cheak bouns aiyedi very very varast in bajaj finserv customer care sir NO-1 falthu cc naku oka dout vunadi e finance vala paina veele cheak bounce chepistharemo ani leda cheak bounce aina valani e madiriga clear chestharemo ani so please i requested clear my issue as on as possible naku nidrakuda ravadam ledu bajaj vala gurinchi

froad of bajajfinserv

ITS USING ILLYGAL IN EC

Dear sir you feel dont mind just i get a example bajaj finserv use EC its bad and i am visit a HDFC bank they are says sir they are EC clear from CENTRAL so doing in miss mach of NAME how to clear the another person EMI debited in match of name how sir not in my one problem, in front me 2 cases another persons in BAJAJ FINSERV office today please find of name whos the person cheak clearence the name and inform your EMI date DUE its of YOUR EMI or not bajaj finserv using wrong na sir and we are also cheak ID and ADDRESS proof na sir is or not just we have a person sign as on my wish what a war i do its he is give a he
all of property me i have all wrights i am do wright i have no call and no information sir i dont no that day just i am chek my balance 3rd august i am shoked sir i have family so also planning na sir i am take before 2 loans from HDFC bank its no problem and its continue i am happy for HDFC bank but bajaj finserv targeted all of the customers how sir how he will do wrong person EMIs debit other person account sorry sir please your find whos doing mistechs of loege just my persnal opinion
RIFAS

Aug 4, 2015

emi

DEAR SIR ,MADAM PLZ ACTIVE MY EMI CARD MY CARD NO :2030400004069888 ALL THE PAYMENT SETTLEMENT RS 12228 DATE 10-07-2015 PLZ ACTIVE immediate HOW MANY TIME SENT MAIL PLZ RESPONSE PLZ CLOSED MY EMI STATUS MY LOAN NO: 4210CD00097272 PLZ CLOSED MY EMI STATUS PLZ CLOSED MY EMI STATUS PLZ ACTIVATED MY EMI SO MANY PRODUCT IAM PURCHASE WAITING PLZ ACTIVATED IAlready All Due Paid But Till Now My Card Not Activated I Want No What Reason Or What procesor To Activated The Card THANKS REGARDS MNRIFAS 7811920575

sbi po recruitment - Complaint Error
    Unable to pay the fees.Its only loading.
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - ECONOMICS
    Respected sir/madam, I got...
    Airtel - airtel
    Dear Mr. Patkar, This is with reference to your post...
    Electricity Board Of G.B.Nagar, Dadri, Noida - BLACK OUT LAST TWO DAYS
    Dear sir I am facing electricity problem in our area,...
    TNPSC - hall ticket group 2 -notifcation 07/2015
    Dear sir I lost my hallticket group 2 held on 26 july...
    Evasion of Tax by my LandLady & her Family - Evasion of tax in Huge Rental Income
    Dear All, This is to bring into your urgent notice that...
    Airtel - airtel
    Dear Mr. Rathore, This is with reference to your post...
    SBI Credit Cards - Getting Statement after paying all dues and closure of...
    Mobile No. 9096633111. Dear Sir/Madam, I have worst...
    Nagar Parishad Darwha - CEO of Darwha Nagar Parishad :: Very Poor towards work and...
    Hi, giving this complaints against CEO of Darwha Nagar...
    Honda Activa 125 - ABOUT DEALER
    From dealer side no any follow up after booking vehicle...