Consumer complaints and reviews about Bajaj Finserv Lending

Oct 17, 2014

Don't gat bajaj cradit card

I am a Costamar of bajaj finance .I would like to got a bajaj credit card but last thirds years I don't offered a credit card by bajaj finance.
Please help my out.
jlatawa

Oct 14, 2014

Card not received

Dear Bajaj Finserv,

My name is Jaspreet. Till date m not received my card. Even my all EMI's cleared.

My Customer ID is 14637614.

Kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Jaspreet

Sep 18, 2014

I dont got bajaj finsesv cradit crad

I am a parsonal lone customer last thirds year but I don't got any credit card offer.Please help me.
Antony. c

Aug 24, 2014

I have not got credit card &EMI card

I am bajaj existing customers from passed 4 years . Antony.c mobile 8892941288. Passed 4 years I have not got EMI card& credit cards help me thank u
barathkumar

Aug 5, 2014

EMI CARD not received

Till i am not received my EMI card Kindly do the needful.

card no is 2030400193203652
Ramu7

Jul 28, 2014

EMI CARD Limit Not Increase Pass One Year

I have used your Bajaj EMI CARD pass two years and I have purchase 3 items from your Bajaj EMI CARD cost of 3 items Rs. 80,000 my EMI status everything will going smoothly. There is no default in my loan you can check my loan status too.

Important :

See I have purchase 80,000 rupees through your Bajaj EMI CARD but my card limit still it is in 35,000 only. why? I don't known. the credit department they are not at all increase my EMI CARD amount pass one years. so very disappointed to your service.

In your Increase my card limit. I will fulfill my requirement. Please pass this massage to credit department increase my EMI card limit
If you have any conduct number of Finance team please let me inform my number

Ramu N
ashok jadhav credit card

Apr 17, 2014

credit card

you are not giving me bajaj fin standard chartard credit card from last one year.
all my documents are clear & ok.
vaishalimore214@yahoo.in

Mar 4, 2014

Bajaj finserv collection executive threatening to the family

This is mistake from Bajaj Finserv Lending end that they have delayed the product delivery because of that 1st installment has been bounce due to non receipt of product this was the only reason for bouncing the cheque hence after bouncing the cheque

1.Collection Executive name Sahil- 8108725727 on dated 18th Feb 2014 visited my place & threatening for recovery and also shouted on my family & threatened that he will come tomorrow also for the recovery & if not given he said “ Kal mein batata hoon” which is totally illegal & which is totally mentally harassment hence requesting you to kindly take the serious action against Collection executive name Sahil-8108725727 & rescheduling the payment of EMIs in view of delay in delivery of the product.

After that Bajaj grievance desk have mention in your mail that thay have taken legal action against the executive but if they have taken the action how come the same executive can give me reminder call on dated 2nd march 2014 & telling me that tomorrow is your last date of payment. I think according to rule & regulation nobody from the department can called to customer on Sundays for recovery also would like to tell you I have already send a mail about the threatening about the recovery from this agent & still your company allowing this type of executive to call customer specially on Sunday again threading about last payment it if this type of legal action your company taking on such person.

2. This is again bring to your notice that I have already send a mail regarding threatening from bajaj Finserv company about payment after sending a mail even one of the person is calling from 9594512999(Name-Sushant) saying that he is branch manager & threatening about same. But in the evening also he called at my residential Number & threatening to my family members.
I have send mails regarding your fault and not from my end still you are threatening about the payment. This is totally irrelevant, Unprofessional & out of law….

I already inform them that change my emi date, because making a payment is not issue, as I clearly mentioned in my previous mail that the product is delivered 15th Feb 2014 hence according to law the 1st EMI should ideally start from next month means in March 2014 & I will pay the same in every 10th date of the month.

But the issue with your behavior is illogical, irrelevant & whatever you’re doing is out of law.

Mar 2, 2014

Bajaj finserv colection executive behavior threatening & reschedule of emi date due to late delivery

Below is the trail mail chain about highlighted issue of Collection Executive name Sahil- 8108725727 on dated 18th Feb 2014 visited my place & threatening for recovery and also shouted on my family & threatened that he will come tomorrow also for the recovery & if not given he said “ Kal mein batata hoon” which is totally illegal & which is totally mentally harassment hence requesting you to kindly take the serious action against Collection executive name Sahil-8108725727 & rescheduling the payment of EMIs in view of delay in delivery of the product..

1. As per your mail that I have received on dated 24th Feb 2014 you have mentioned” As per your confirmation of making the payment from your end on date 28/02/2014 for February month EMI we have received confirmation” but kindly check my previous mail if you have, I have clearly mentioned in subject line itself” Rescheduling the payment of EMIs in view of delay in delivery of the product.(Loan Account Number- 4050CD01424677 and 4050CD01424697).
Along with this I would like to confirm this from you how can you start EMI before receiving the product? As I clearly mentioned in my previous mail that the product is delivered 15th Feb 2014 hence according to law the EMI should ideally start from next month after delivery even I have clearly mentioned that if you have delivery challen as a proof kindly send me the scan copy still I haven’t received any relevant document related to delivery from your end as far as I am concern & I’m sure that I have received the product on 15 the Feb. 2014 which is mentioned previous mail hence is my last humble request to you kindly re-schedule the emi date & if it is not possible then definitely I will lodge the complaint to consumer court

2. As you have mention in your mail that you have taken legal action against the executive but if you have taken the action how come the same executive can give me reminder call on dated 2nd march 2014 & telling me that tomorrow is your last date of payment. I think according to rule & regulation nobody from the department can called to customer on Sundays for recovery also would like to tell you I have already send a mail about the threatening about the recovery from this agent & still your company allowing this type of executive to call customer specially on Sunday again threading about last payment it if this type of legal action your company taking on such person..

My only concern about this executive behavior & re-schedule of emi due to late delivery on dated 15th Feb. 2014hence as per law you have start my emi from month of match & not from Feb. month Also kindly update all the details on bajaj finserv website so that I can check.

959412884/9967709111

On Monday, 24 February 2014 11:01 AM, "grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in" <grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in> wrote:
Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
We tried to reach you on contact number 9967709111, however we are unable to contact you as the number was switched off.
With reference to your email regarding loan account numbers 4050CD01424677 and 4050CD01424697 we wish to inform you that :
1) As per your confirmation of making the payment from your end on date 28/02/2014 for February month EMI we have received confirmation from the concerned team that the collection related follow up have been stopped hence, we request you to make the payment as confirmed by you on or before the specified date , to avoid any future collection related follow up.
2) Further, we have taken the feedback regarding the behaviour of collection executive and shared with the concerned team we would like to inform you that necessary measures will be taken as per the Company policy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Grievance desk team smartly reply on 19th dated mail.

Pls find trail mail which is send to you on dated 20th Feb 2014

Point 1:- Still I didn"t receive such kind of any evidence of Invoice copy . Can you pls bother to share that in attachment by keep looping your customer care head in mail…
My simple question was that if I confirmed that I received product on 15th Feb 2014 how can bajaj company have my dully sign invoice copy before of that?

Point 2:- Still Grievance desk executive failed to reply about Bajaj Finserv Lending Collection/Recovery Gunda name Sahil- 8108725727/022-32489476 who are against the law person are harassing to my family members.

Hope I get proper response from your end.....

On Thursday, 20 February 2014 4:26 PM, Vaishali More wrote:

Point 1:- Grievance desk executive name Aarti committed that she will send a mail of Invoice copy, pls find attached call recording for your reference but strange still I didn"t received such kind of any evidence from you because it is totally fake, my simple question was that if I confirmed that I received product on 15th Feb 2014 how can bajaj company have my dully sign invoice copy before of that?

As per your mail this is to inform you that there was delay in delivery from your side even after doing several follow up, I have send documented mail regarding the same also have the recording of telephonic conversation about delayed in product delivery with me as well Grievance desk executive name Aarti committed that she will send a mail of Invoice copy, pls find attached call recording for your reference but strange still I didn"t received such kind of any evidence from you because it is totally fake, my simple question was that if I confirmed that I received product on 15th Feb 2014 how can bajaj company have my dully sign invoice copy before of that?

Even bajaj company not even bother to confirm with the customer whether he has received the product or not before processing EMI, if you have any recorded or documented conversation of me wherein bajaj person confirm the delivery before process EMI then pls share it. This is total Failure of sales hence Rescheduling the payment of EMIs in view of delay in delivery of the product.(Loan Account Number- 4050CD01424677 & 4050CD01424697)

The pay installment is not an issue but the way is your distributor and sales team is doing and what they have done is totally irresponsible & deceit.

Due to this influence I file a complaint in the Consumer Court and charge for "Deficiency in Service" and "Unfair Trade Practice" under the Consumer Protection Act because you are forcing me to do….

Point 2:- Grivence desk executive failed to reply about Bajaj Finserv Lending Collection/Recovery Gunda name Sahil- 8108725727/022-32489476 who are against the law person are harassing to my family members.
If they are your collection agents please ask them to follow ethical collections practices as per the RBI guidelines on below mention point about recovery agents and if they are fake please take legal action.

(Customers should not be harassed or abused during the recovery process. For example, customers may be contacted only on telephone numbers provided by them and not on any other number. Calls or personal visits may be made during decent hours only. No abusive language may be used with the non-paying customer- RBI will take strict action against banks not complying with these guidelines)

So request to take appropriate action on both.

Vaishali More

On Friday, 21 February 2014 4:19 PM, "grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in" wrote:
Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
1) With reference to your mail,regarding reschedulement of loan account number 4050CD01424677 & 4050CD01424697 we wish to ifnorm you that :
2) As per the confirmation from our sales team the product was delivered to you and the loan is processed as per the invoice copy which is already shared to you.
3) We request you to make the payment at the earliest to stop the collection related follow up and we will waive off the overdue charges levied in your loan account.
For any further clarifications write to us at [email]grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in[/email]

On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 1:23 AM, Vaishali More wrote:

This is to bring to notice that when I have applied for my product on dated 19th Dec 2013 & even I made down payment on next date on dated 20th Dec 2013 with amount of Rs.18,000(Pls find attachment of bank statement for proof of payment) but you have delayed the product delivery & I have confirm the deliver on dated 15th Feb 2014 after very long escalation & conversation, refer the trail mail. But you have already started my EMI ideally EMI should start after the delivery and also same has been confirm with the customer that he has received the product hence I will not pay the penalty charges, Kindly change the EMI date from your side.

This is mistake from your end that you have delayed the product delivery because of that 1st installment has been bounce due to non receipt of product this was the only reason for bouncing the cheque hence after bouncing the cheque Collection Executive name Sahil- 8108725727 on dated 18th Feb 2014 visited my place & threatening for recovery and also shouted on my family & threatened that he will come tomorrow also for the recovery & if not given he said “ Kal mein batata hoon” which is totally illegal & which is totally mentally harassment hence requesting you to kindly take the serious action against Collection executive name Sahil-8108725727 & rescheduling the payment of EMIs in view of delay in delivery of the product.

Due to this influence definitely I file a complaint in the Consumer Court and charge for "Deficiency in Service" and "Unfair Trade Practice" under the Consumer Protection Act because you are forcing me to do.
I hope you will consider my mail with regards to my complaint.

9967709111/9594128834

On Saturday, 15 February 2014 9:24 AM, Vaishali More wrote:

This is to inform you that I have resolved my query related to non-receipt of product by the effort and help from one of the executive name JAGDISH from Kohinoor Electronics, Thanks for his support and want to stop my cancellation Request.

I"m ensuring you that I will pay my EMI on time.

Vaishali More

On Thursday, 13 February 2014 5:40 PM, "grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in" wrote:
Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
We tried to reach you on contact number 9967709111, however we are unable to contact you.
Please provide us your contact number and suitable time to call. So, we can resolve your query.
Assuring of our best services always.

On Thursday, 13 February 2014 4:24 PM, Bajaj Finserv Lending wrote:
We thank you for writing to us and acknowledge the receipt of your email. You will receive a reply from us within 2 working days.
Your Service Request no. is : SRN00909640
For an easier and faster access to your account details, please use our new IVR (Interactive Voice Response) facility on our Customer Care toll free numbers: 1800-209-5152 (for EMI cards) / 1800-209-4151 (for all other loans). All of the following information and more is just a click away on our website.
You could also logon to our website [url=http://www.bajajfinservlending.in]Easy Personal Loan, Home Loan, Two Wheeler Loan in India - Bajaj Finserv Lending[/url] for more details .
Yours Sincerely,
Bajaj Finserv Lending Grievance Team
P.S. This is a system generated Service Request number and response for every query/interaction raised with Bajaj Finance Ltd

Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
Assuring of our best services always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is strange that the Company not even bothers to respond to the customer even after delivering a request for time of 4-5 working days by itself !!!as mentioned in trail mail.....

This is with regards to my complaint about the cancellation request & return back down payment.

Requesting you to kindly wait for 48 working hrs as I also want to visit the showroom from my side to get clarification about without receiving product how they have processed further. Let me get clarification then I will send mail for further action if any required

Vaishali More

On Friday, 7 February 2014 12:23 PM, "grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in" wrote:
Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused and appreciate your understanding and patience.
We would like to inform you that, with the reference to your email, your service request regarding product non delivered query is under process, kindly allow us 4-5 working days to resolve your query.

Hello Ajita Kakade,
(National Head - Customer Experience)

This is bring to your notice that, my major concern is without informing & without delivering the product how could you start my EMI.

The second point is even after giving reminder mail, calls there is No responding from the vendor from where I have purchase the product even though I have applied for my cancellation of my product loan because off non delivery of the product I send a mail to Bajaj Finserv Lending Grievance Team on dated 19th Jan 2014 & even a register a complaint related to cancellation of loan I personally spoken with the executive of Bajaj Finserv Lending Grievance Team Name Shridhar & he had committed me that your request has been resisted & it will take 7 days still this process is incomplete of cancellation & I haven’t received any acknowledgement then again I received a call from bajajfinance executive & he informed me Kindly discuss with our RM(Vicky chahuhan contact No- 8655330300) being a customer I called him but he is not ready to take of any ownership by mentioning the statement ”Aaapke liye mein kya Kohinoor wale se zhagda karu” & he was forcing me to visit to the vendor.

Being a customer I haven’t received any product & the bajaj finance company started my EMI hence Its is my claim kindly return back My down payment amount which I have made payment through Debit card which is shown on bajajfinservlending website> Customer login portal > EMI details > Total Advance EMI Paid Rs. 8,500.00(each) respectively for A/C 4050CD01424677 & 40504050CD01424697
ICICI Debit Card Payment details form A/C 095701503197 (IFSC Code: - ICIC0000957):-
“You have used your Debit Card linked to Account XXXXXXXX3197 for a transaction of INR 18,000.00 Info.VPS*KOHINOOR TE on 20-12-2013 19:06:15”
Hence stop EMI process & return my down payment amount as you are the financial company who have approved the product loan without any verification & without my permission as I haven’t received any product.

I have all conversation recorded with me and Now also I have submitted all the related document like cancel cheque, cancellation request application letter along with signature, debit card, pan card copy posted on dated 31-01-2014 to the Branch office of bajaj finance which is located at Goregaon(E) & to the Vendor Kohinoor televideo Pvt Ltd which located at Malad on dated 04-02-2014 to cancel the process & return back down payment, Positive response accepted from you.

This is last reminder mail I have sending to you kindly co-operate otherwise I will escalate this issue to consumer court.

8237482358 / 8087568967
Business Line:- 022-65660026/65660056

On Friday, 24 January 2014 5:40 PM, "grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in" wrote:
Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you of our best services always.
As per the discussion on the call for your loan account numbers 4050CD01424697 and 4050CD01424677 , we have received the revert that Mr. Vicky Chauhan has informed you to visit the dealer and asked to return the down payment.
Once the down payment is returned then request for the cancellation will be raised and the same will be canceled.

Bajaj Finance Ltd.

On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 8:14 PM, "grievanceredressalteam@bajajfinserv.in" wrote:
Thank you for writing to us at Bajaj Finserv Lending.
As per our discussion on call with your brother regarding reschedulement of loan account number 4050CD01424677 & 4050CD01424697 we wish to ifnorm you that :
1) As per the confirmation from sales the product was delivered to you and the loan is booked as per the invoice copy .
2) We request you to make the payment at the earliest to stop the collection related follow up and we will waive off the overdue charges levied .

Assuring our best services always.
Bajaj Finserv Lendi
kalyan10383

May 29, 2013

Bajaj Credit Card

I am an exisiting customer of Bajaj Fin Serv and i would like to apply for the Bajaj fin serv standard charted bank credit card . when i try to contact the customer care it is saying that all the executive are busy at the movement and this is not on the first time i tried calling it fo many times same message is coming.

is there any alternate no is available
Nishant Bhawar

May 5, 2013

Bajaj Finserve standard chartered credit card

Bajaj Person called me for credit card and said u are eligible for credit card, we are giving u the credit card and the person will come at your place for document, we had a chat on 22nd April, but till date no response from there side also from standard chartered bank, fraud people bad service.....

Nishant Bhawar,
+918796637001

Nov 8, 2012

EMI CARD NOT RECIEVED,LOAN REJECTED AND NO INFO ON CREDIT CARD APPLIED

With reference to your loan account number: 4050CD00297132 and your query regarding online application for EMI card. We tried to reach you on your given number: 8108131128; however the number was not reachable. We request you to kindly send us a scanned copy of bank statement to validate our records.

With regards,

weCare

Nov 3, 2012

EMI CARD NOT RECIEVED,LOAN REJECTED AND NO INFO ON CREDIT CARD APPLIED

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number.

We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 Working hours.

During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards,

weCare

Nov 2, 2012

EMI CARD NOT RECIEVED,LOAN REJECTED AND NO INFO ON CREDIT CARD APPLIED

I have a Consumer Loan from Bajaj Finance and have my 6 EMI and have also applied for an EMI card online on 07/10/2012 by paying 200 rupees but have not recieved the card yet also there is no phone number to contact the consumer loan dept to get any info and no options available on IVR also no mails are replied,Customer Service is pathetic,i want the card or the amount to be refunded with an apology letter sent,my loan a/c number is 4050CD00297132, i also aplied for personal loan which got rejected for no reason and also applied bajajfinserv standard charted credit card almost 3 months ago for which i have not recieved any reply,i would be thankful if can send me the details on my email add :- msufi262803@yahoo.com OR call me on 8108131128.

Jun 15, 2012

cheating and played with feelings

Hi, my name is Payal Salvi and my loan account no. is 5770PL00100792. I too am going through the same experience with Bajaj, I had an option of the EMI card on my Personal Loan login. I thought the Idea was nice and hence I went ahead and applied for this card by paying Rs.199 but for some reason it showed me payment failure. So, I tried it one more time but it again showed me payment failure. I thought about doing this next day as I anticipated to be some error on their Website, now the next day again I tried this 3 different times but it did not go through. I thought of doing it with a different Debit Card that I had and I tried twice again with that card, but no success. I am trying to reach Bajaj for the same and even wrote on the Experia page and also sent them e-mails on their (wecare) email address, but no reply from them. When i checked it with my bank they said that all the transactions have gone though and the money has been taken out of my account 5 times from the first Debit card and two times from the other Debit Card. This means practically I paid them almost Rs.1400 for an EMI card. When I called their Mumbai Office at Nariman point they told me they cant help me in this case and I need to contact their Pune office for such grievances and provided me with the no. for the same. When I contacted them a lady informed me that the money has not been credited to their Bajaj account and this is showing as a Floating balance and this will be automatically be credit to my respective accounts within 4 days, today is the 6th day and still I am calling them up. Now these people at Pune office attend my phone and keep me on hold for more than 10minutes and I finally get frustrated and hang up the call. They are making me call all the branches and I get the same answer from every individual I speak to stating they cant help me in this situation, when I asked them to connect me to a Manager they told me he is busy and he will get back to me. I have waited for the entire day and finally called them back at 5pm, they are playing hide and seek by not getting the Manager connected and as I said keeping me on hold for more than 10mins. This is a sheer unprofessionalism and pathetic customer service I ever experienced in my life. Even their customer care no. has only IVR options and no LIVE PERSON I can speak with. I also entered several options so that they can call me back as per their IVR message, and they even got back to me for a NEW LOAN. When I asked this individual about my complaint he said he cant help me and some1 from the concerned dept. will get back to me. This is really ridiculous and frustrating, the new customers applying for a Loan get a prompt response and resolution and people like me who have been customer with Bajaj Finserv Lending for more than 2 years now have to go through such an experience. This is a last written communication from my side and also a final warning to Bajaj Finserv Lening if my money is not credit back to my bank accounts, I will forcibly have to take a Legal route and I have more than 3 lawyers in my family.
I really want to get this taken careoff in a subtle way, but if Bajaj is going to frustrate me like this everyday then I dont have any other option left but teach them a lesson and setting up an example to all the customers who are going through such experience with Bajaj Finserv Lending, no matter how big the company is, they cannot play with your money and the service commitments.

Apr 17, 2011

Feb 19, 2011

cheating and played with feelings

Bajaj had given me a loan for LCD TV & after successfully completed my EMI's, they offered me Personal loan of Rs. 63, 000/- with interest of 2.05 %. They collected all the documents and completed all verification. Finally collected 4 Cheques A/c Payee for ECS payment on dated 25.01.2011 but till date I have not received any feedback of my loan.

I want my cheques return or otherwise I will definitely take further steaps.

Name : Chanchal C. Bhandage
Mail id : bhandage@rediffmail.com
Contact No : 9619298051

Sep 8, 2010

cheating and played with feelings

Pre approved loans are not absolute and always depends on other factors like provided documents also. As per standard procedure you must get sanction letter and comply some formalities like signing agreement & furnishing chq/ecs to get the disbersment

If you have already done above then probably you have to visit their concern branch with written complaint and document it.

Whenever u talk to customer care always ensure to note name of executive, service request no., date and time for future record.

Rj
www.debtandcare.com

Sep 7, 2010

Respected Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that Bajaj finserv Lending had sent one pre-approved loan letter at my residence. When i received it i planned to renovate my home which is in mulund (Mumbai) but they have cheated me and not sent my check which was pre-approved. i have given my complete documents and verification has been done.

When i called to know, why the check has not been delivered on the toll free no 1800 1090 333 they had disconnected my line for 15 - 20 times. Sir / Madam you can also check by calling this no that how they treat the customers.

I hope you will look into this and will provide me the solution.

Prashant Sangare

snapdeal online shopping - Not refunded
    dear sir , I purchas a vox neck...
    snapdeal - Refund
    I have not received my order being placed on 28 October...
    kolotib@gmail.com - account block
    i encoded 2 incorrect codes then you blocked my account?...
    India Krafts/Oriental textiles - India Krafts/ Oriental Textiles
    Have not received goods and cannot contact them. The...
    payTm account - payTM account block
    My payTM account got blocked on repeating wrong password...
    airtel 3g recharge - recharge not done
    I recharge my cell with RS.99/- through paytm on...
    Borewell Indiscriminate digging depleting groundwater levels - illegal bore well
    we have agriculture well, near to my well with in 20 feet...
    Tax Tech India Pvt Ltd - Bad people - Tax Tech India pvt ltd
    Tax Tech India Private Limited, North Star Building,...
    Vodafone - rs 99 deduction for a download service ...
    I dunno wats happening to vodafone ... i didnt even...