BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Roopa gowda

Jul 15, 2015

revaluation results

respected sir,
I am Roopa.b studying in 3rd Sem b.com. but I have not yet get my 1st Sem revaluation result of indian financial system.so plz sir have a look on it
plz plz plz plz
my reg no:14BMC41306
contact no:7411831958
email I'd:roopabgowda26@gmail.com
plz sir I'm begging you plz give my results as soon :-:-)
naveenbcom2015

Jun 22, 2015

bangalore university marks card

Register number: 12buc31158.
my 3rd semester reappear kannada marks card has not been received as the bu board is delaying and not responding to me.
There was a problem in the result where my result was not there it actually showed result to be declared later both in revaluation and reappear i don't know what the problem was may be some data problem but on enquiring they told that i had passed and i had applied for the marks card but not yet received any response.
please any responsible persons should look upon such matters and make suitable decisions for issuing marks cards more quickly.
The bangalore university is playing with the students future please stop this.
Naveen m
Immaculate Abitha

Jun 4, 2015

Mistake in Degree Certificate

Respected Sir/Madam,
I, Immaculate Abitha R, completed my B.Com from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore in the year 2013. I recently received my Degree Certificate and it is found that the class obtained is wrongly printed. kindly guide me on further procedure to get a rectified Degree Certificate.
Hoping to get a reply as soon as possible.
Regards.
Mamita Swain

May 27, 2015

Wrong Valuation In Marks Card

Dear Sir,Mam
I Mamita Swain Was a BED student of Ambigera Chowdaiah College Of Education with registration no 11GMD11027,beg to state that in my second sem.which was done in october 2012 the internal assesment marking for English is printed in my marks card as 19 where as it should be 119. I got my marks card on June 2013.
After that i had register a complaint regarding the correction by paying Rs-1000 with registration no 18672/642 Dtd.07.10.2014,but steel then i am wandering for the marks card & visiting the Bangalore university frequently.which costs a lot to me as i belong to odisha.
Now finally i hv register another complaint void registration no 33987/792 dtd.31.03.2015.Actully i am hopeless & feeling very irritating & just want to know to whom i hv to contact who can help me.
Hoping to read you soon as i really need your help.
Mamita Swain
mamitaswain03@gmail.com
shekhawatajit84

May 1, 2015

Bangalore University not releasing B.ed marksheet(2008-09)

DEAR SIR,

Please help me to get my B.ed marksheet(2008-09).Now you people are my last hope at least I will get help from you.

I completed my b.ed in 2009.its already more than 5 years. continuously I visited college / university, every time they are giving new date and new reasons for not giving my marksheet.
REG.NO-08GYD05091.
NAME-AJIT SINGH SHEKHAWAT
YRS-2008-09.
COLLEGE-ST.STEPHENS COLLEGE.

Many times I wrote letter to VC AND REGISTRAR and sent it to them through registry post also, but neither they had given any reply nor given any support to me.

Many times I tried to contact them through mail and i sent them mail also, but neither they replied nor given any guidance.

I received a letter from registrar on 11th march 2015, with that letter also ,I have visited many times to pariksha bhavan,but they are also not listening.whenever I go there they tell come tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Already my 5 years are wasted,lost many job opportunities . plz consider on my mail.

AJIT SINGH SHEKHAWAT
tannisha

Apr 27, 2015

Bangalore university MSC psychology results

I m litrally fed up of going to bangalore university again and again for a letter.....its been 1 and a half years n bangalore university has still not issued any marks card,because of which I will loose 2 years now as I was planning to do my PHD ...but because of the results delay my I cannot persue my dreams ...I m totally fed up waiting
mahi1992

Apr 18, 2015

bangalore university

Dear students,
If you require any official transcripts / verification / duplicate marks sheets / degree certificate from Bangalore university. (Not for free, service charges apply) You can contact me. If you are facing any problems feel free to call m . Mahesh +91895117964 . / +918553899409.
Uttam Yengkhom

Mar 24, 2015

Marks sheet not received

I have not received my 4th sem b.com marks card from Bangalore university ( supplimentry marks card coz I had black log in which corporate accounting II wrote and got cleared in may 2014) but still now I have not received my original marks card. Please advice me what to be done to get It my email Id is- tammysingh0@gmail.com

With regards,
Uttam Yengkhom Singh
10cqc11106
Deepak Dinakaran

Mar 1, 2015

Marks Card not Recevied

I am a 2006 BCA graduate. I completed my degree; however I have not received my 5th Semester (wrote exam in 2009) marks card till today. I had received all my other semester marks card. My college is shutdown and I do not know, whom to approach regarding this. I visited Bangalore University several times, but nobody is even bothered to listen to me there. My register number is 06JMSB3011. Any help would be

appreciated.

not my shou like

No like a shou
sharanya.n

Feb 28, 2015

i have not received my marks card

I have not received my 4th sem marks card from Bangalore university ( supplimentry marks card coz I had black log in computer which I wrote and got cleared in may 2013) but still now I have not received my original marks card. Please advice me what to be done to get It my email Id is- appulive87@gmail.com.

Reg no- 10mc4c11074
Degree - b.com
Sem - 4th
Supplimentry paper - computer business application
gangavva gadigeppa barakera

Feb 24, 2015

not yet received photocopy

I am a student under BU BSc 4th sem.I just received my 3rd sem results.I had applied to photocopy for 3 subjects(physics,maths,cs).But i did't received photocopies yet.BU mentioned date for photocopy and revaluation got over.I paid 935 for it.If you people won't give photocopies means give us permission to go directly for revaluation.why u people waste our money
happydevesh

Feb 7, 2015

Lost Marks sheet

Hi there,

I passed my BCA from Bangalore university in 2004. Unfortunately I lost all my results. Can anyone advise me on how to get my BCA results. I did not apply for convocation so I need all the results and transcript. Can anyone help me regarding this matter??
Please get in touch.

Devesh
happydevesh@yahoo.com
Mallavika

Feb 4, 2015

to get results from bangalore university

I'm a under graduate student I had a back lock subject of animal cell culture recombinant DNA tech & Env Bio tech and I wrote tat in 2005 but still I dint get my results .plz anybody help me
Anilchean

Jan 20, 2015

banking and insurance still not yet come

I'm a under graduate student I had a back lock subject of banking and insurance in 5th sem and I wrote tat in 2014 but still I dint get my results .plz anybody help me
manjula s

Oct 21, 2014

revaluation marks

Am student of 4sem BCA under banglore university.
I had applied 2subjects for revaluation but marks of one
Subject is not been displayed I dono the reason plzzz let me know
Earlier.
amrutha Narayanan

Oct 11, 2014

I dint get my 4th semester revaluation results

I hv completed my 6 th Semester bsc speech and hearing under Bangalore university..bt I had one back paper in 4 th Semester.last year I dint aapply for revaluation..and this yr in 2014 I re wrote it bt unfortunately again I flunked in tat paper.now my classmates are doing internship..becoz of this one paper m nt able to start my internship..I jst wanto know when will u update my 4 th Semester revaluation results..I'm struggling..already I hv lost my 4 months.I hv to do my Msc after that..plz plz update it fast..
ram10588

Sep 27, 2014

Marks card not coming

Its almost 3 months over of result announced, and still I didn't got my 4th semester BCA (2007 batch) marks card. When I visited college they showed other student got their marks card, they telling Bangalore university still not delivered your marks card to college.
There is no direct contact number of BU, what should I do, anyone have suffered with this and have solution ?, do reply at-
rameshbca2@gmail.com

m.ranjeeni

Aug 8, 2014

revaluation results not yet announced

i didn't get my mbca revaluation results, how long will you take to announce the results?,many students have got their revaluation results but me and my friend still didn't get the results ,plz sir announce our results,don't make any problem in our life
ann mary babu

Aug 6, 2014

photocopy not yet received

the photocopy of the 4th sem bbm 2014 financial management was supposed to be made available to the respected candidated on 2/8/2014. but it is not yet come. so kindly do the needfull as it very much required for me to do my pg course
jasmine mary

Jul 29, 2014

revaluation results

i am jasmine, i applied for revaluation and photocopy on june 24 2014 for b.com 6th semester may 2014 exams. but still i have not got my result and photocopy. please make it as soon as possible. because of this i am not able to continue my higher studies. so i request you to give our revaluation result faster.
LakshmiNagarjuna

Jun 13, 2014

6th Sem

B.C.A. Results are out, why B.com results are not issued, am waiting for my result, please give fast. i have to apply for ias exam
ashaparashuram

May 29, 2014

Bangalore Univercity Marks Card

My name is Asha.

I completed my B.COM in Bangalore Univercity in 2011 - 2012.

the college had not sent my internal marks for all the subjects in 5th & 6th Semesters 2011 ,so I didn't get my marks card I wanted to know the procedure so that I can get my marks card. Please help me in this regard.
karubisongora

May 28, 2014

not receiving my marks card

i have not received my cards since last year i have completed 2014 marks card of third sem corporate accounting and second sem bussiness statistics and financial accounting my registration number 10vec11003 collage miranda collage...phone number +919886272457
amrmanjit

May 27, 2014

NON RECEIVE OF 3RD SEM 2005 MARKS CARD

Dear Sir ,
I am 2004 - 2007 pass out student from Bangalore university. I have applied for duplicate marks card via my college the oxford college of business management on Feb 2014 but I have not received my marks card yet. On contacting university its told that the marks card is ready but the Register Revaluation is not signing. It is almost 3 month. Can anyone help me to know what's the way to get connected to the responsible authority where I can present my appeal. Because of marks card I am not able to apply to any MNC company or think further for my higher studies , as no county is accepting any application with pending documents.

I request please please kindly help me. Its very urgent . please

My batch:- 2004-2007
Reg :- 04SLC08031
My e-mail :- amrmanjit@gmail.com

LUCKNOW MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - Dirt and filth on faizabad road near HAL colony gate
    The area between HAL main gate and HAL colony gate is full...
    CORPORATION BANK - AMOUNT WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM
    I have my salary account in Corp Bank at Pallipalayam...
    atul kumar dwivedi - ssc juniour engineer related
    Sir, I am atul kumar dwivedi i have compleed b.e. And...
    NEESA GROUP - NEESA LEISURE LTD - Matured FD over due
    Matured FD over due I have invested in Neesa Leisure Ltd...
    EPF - epf
    my epf no is JHRAN00055380000000142 iwas working in a...
    Idea - provide bad 2g network
    I recently recharge idea 2g pack at rupees58 They provid...
    Accelyst solutions Pvt Ltd(Freecharge) - Amount deducted without permission
    Rs 150 deducted on Aug 3rd 8:44 PM from my Debit card ...
    TVS MOTORS - POOR SERVICE
    I purchsed tvs jupiter last month, Tvs service to much...
    Indane Gas - Deactivate the LPG subsidy optout
    Deactivate opting out of subsidy I am RAKESH KARMAKAR, a...
    HP - hp