BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Divya shanthi

Feb 14, 2016

Organizational management

Dear sir/madam
I'm a student of bcom 2013-16 batch.I applied for revaluation for 1semester subject organizational management but the result was to be announced later.my whole life is dependent on this backlog.please if anyone reading this can help .
Thankyou.
Shazman Hussain

Feb 5, 2016

correction of the papers is done casually

dear sir/mam,
i would liike to tel u that banglore university paper corrections r not done properly....this 3rd sem 2015{november} i wrote my kannada paper for almost 60 marks but after results wer declared i get to see is with a result of 7 marks..this is injustice......banglore university cant work in this way......its a sincere request to kindly look over correction procedure coz its a matter of someones life....n yeah stop playing with students life .....thank you
Raghu.s

Dec 28, 2015

Not Received my marks card

I have not received my BA original marks card from Bangalore university of 1 Set Sem & 5 th sem, I have cleared in 2014, but original not received, even college management not bothered of that of many mistake, Please some body help.

Raghu.s
Krishnaambu

Nov 7, 2015

Its been a long time that Marks card not issued

Dear sir.
BA 2014-15 1st and 2nd semester exams are finished and also results had announced a long time ago but still we haven't got our marks cards. I don't no weather they are painting the each marks card. We have passed our exams with First class with distinction though none of us got our marks card.
I don't know what is happening with that university many of us have to submit our original marks card in order to apply for scholarship.
We are struggling to get our marks card why do they have to do an examination when they don't issue marks cards.
This is absurd.. Many universities issued marks card within one 3 months after announcement of result but this university doesn't bother about it at in any manner.
Its a good dicision that government is going to split this university for good so even they don't have to struggle with a burden on them.
I am requesting them to issues marks cards ASAP.
Krishnamurthy M
Govt First Grade College Yelahanka.
Bangalore
unvijayakuamr

Aug 30, 2015

revaluation

By daughter hall Tkt No. is 12cnc31223 of Bcom VI semester . She has applied for revaluation and the results is showing to be announce later . Kly help be in this regard as the future of the studies is bloced

Vijayakumar
Phone No.8970901055
naveensebin

Aug 30, 2015

revaluation result not announced

On 29th of August bsc 6th Bangalore university sem results announced and I'm very disappointed to say that mine is not showing up. Even i downloaded my online paper copy . and waited for 3months but not came up... Should i wait more??? How this can be solved ..??? Please need help.. My email naveensebin@live.com
Roopa gowda

Jul 15, 2015

revaluation results

respected sir,
I am Roopa.b studying in 3rd Sem b.com. but I have not yet get my 1st Sem revaluation result of indian financial system.so plz sir have a look on it
plz plz plz plz
my reg no:14BMC41306
contact no:7411831958
email I'd:roopabgowda26@gmail.com
plz sir I'm begging you plz give my results as soon :-:-)
naveenbcom2015

Jun 22, 2015

bangalore university marks card

Register number: 12buc31158.
my 3rd semester reappear kannada marks card has not been received as the bu board is delaying and not responding to me.
There was a problem in the result where my result was not there it actually showed result to be declared later both in revaluation and reappear i don't know what the problem was may be some data problem but on enquiring they told that i had passed and i had applied for the marks card but not yet received any response.
please any responsible persons should look upon such matters and make suitable decisions for issuing marks cards more quickly.
The bangalore university is playing with the students future please stop this.
Naveen m
Immaculate Abitha

Jun 4, 2015

Mistake in Degree Certificate

Respected Sir/Madam,
I, Immaculate Abitha R, completed my B.Com from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore in the year 2013. I recently received my Degree Certificate and it is found that the class obtained is wrongly printed. kindly guide me on further procedure to get a rectified Degree Certificate.
Hoping to get a reply as soon as possible.
Regards.
Mamita Swain

May 27, 2015

Wrong Valuation In Marks Card

Dear Sir,Mam
I Mamita Swain Was a BED student of Ambigera Chowdaiah College Of Education with registration no 11GMD11027,beg to state that in my second sem.which was done in october 2012 the internal assesment marking for English is printed in my marks card as 19 where as it should be 119. I got my marks card on June 2013.
After that i had register a complaint regarding the correction by paying Rs-1000 with registration no 18672/642 Dtd.07.10.2014,but steel then i am wandering for the marks card & visiting the Bangalore university frequently.which costs a lot to me as i belong to odisha.
Now finally i hv register another complaint void registration no 33987/792 dtd.31.03.2015.Actully i am hopeless & feeling very irritating & just want to know to whom i hv to contact who can help me.
Hoping to read you soon as i really need your help.
Mamita Swain
mamitaswain03@gmail.com
shekhawatajit84

May 1, 2015

Bangalore University not releasing B.ed marksheet(2008-09)

DEAR SIR,

Please help me to get my B.ed marksheet(2008-09).Now you people are my last hope at least I will get help from you.

I completed my b.ed in 2009.its already more than 5 years. continuously I visited college / university, every time they are giving new date and new reasons for not giving my marksheet.
REG.NO-08GYD05091.
NAME-AJIT SINGH SHEKHAWAT
YRS-2008-09.
COLLEGE-ST.STEPHENS COLLEGE.

Many times I wrote letter to VC AND REGISTRAR and sent it to them through registry post also, but neither they had given any reply nor given any support to me.

Many times I tried to contact them through mail and i sent them mail also, but neither they replied nor given any guidance.

I received a letter from registrar on 11th march 2015, with that letter also ,I have visited many times to pariksha bhavan,but they are also not listening.whenever I go there they tell come tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Already my 5 years are wasted,lost many job opportunities . plz consider on my mail.

AJIT SINGH SHEKHAWAT
tannisha

Apr 27, 2015

Bangalore university MSC psychology results

I m litrally fed up of going to bangalore university again and again for a letter.....its been 1 and a half years n bangalore university has still not issued any marks card,because of which I will loose 2 years now as I was planning to do my PHD ...but because of the results delay my I cannot persue my dreams ...I m totally fed up waiting
mahi1992

Apr 18, 2015

bangalore university

Dear students,
If you require any official transcripts / verification / duplicate marks sheets / degree certificate from Bangalore university. (Not for free, service charges apply) You can contact me. If you are facing any problems feel free to call m . Mahesh +91895117964 . / +918553899409.
Uttam Yengkhom

Mar 24, 2015

Marks sheet not received

I have not received my 4th sem b.com marks card from Bangalore university ( supplimentry marks card coz I had black log in which corporate accounting II wrote and got cleared in may 2014) but still now I have not received my original marks card. Please advice me what to be done to get It my email Id is- tammysingh0@gmail.com

With regards,
Uttam Yengkhom Singh
10cqc11106
Deepak Dinakaran

Mar 1, 2015

Marks Card not Recevied

I am a 2006 BCA graduate. I completed my degree; however I have not received my 5th Semester (wrote exam in 2009) marks card till today. I had received all my other semester marks card. My college is shutdown and I do not know, whom to approach regarding this. I visited Bangalore University several times, but nobody is even bothered to listen to me there. My register number is 06JMSB3011. Any help would be

appreciated.

not my shou like

No like a shou
sharanya.n

Feb 28, 2015

i have not received my marks card

I have not received my 4th sem marks card from Bangalore university ( supplimentry marks card coz I had black log in computer which I wrote and got cleared in may 2013) but still now I have not received my original marks card. Please advice me what to be done to get It my email Id is- appulive87@gmail.com.

Reg no- 10mc4c11074
Degree - b.com
Sem - 4th
Supplimentry paper - computer business application
gangavva gadigeppa barakera

Feb 24, 2015

not yet received photocopy

I am a student under BU BSc 4th sem.I just received my 3rd sem results.I had applied to photocopy for 3 subjects(physics,maths,cs).But i did't received photocopies yet.BU mentioned date for photocopy and revaluation got over.I paid 935 for it.If you people won't give photocopies means give us permission to go directly for revaluation.why u people waste our money
happydevesh

Feb 7, 2015

Lost Marks sheet

Hi there,

I passed my BCA from Bangalore university in 2004. Unfortunately I lost all my results. Can anyone advise me on how to get my BCA results. I did not apply for convocation so I need all the results and transcript. Can anyone help me regarding this matter??
Please get in touch.

Devesh
happydevesh@yahoo.com
Mallavika

Feb 4, 2015

to get results from bangalore university

I'm a under graduate student I had a back lock subject of animal cell culture recombinant DNA tech & Env Bio tech and I wrote tat in 2005 but still I dint get my results .plz anybody help me
Anilchean

Jan 20, 2015

banking and insurance still not yet come

I'm a under graduate student I had a back lock subject of banking and insurance in 5th sem and I wrote tat in 2014 but still I dint get my results .plz anybody help me
manjula s

Oct 21, 2014

revaluation marks

Am student of 4sem BCA under banglore university.
I had applied 2subjects for revaluation but marks of one
Subject is not been displayed I dono the reason plzzz let me know
Earlier.
amrutha Narayanan

Oct 11, 2014

I dint get my 4th semester revaluation results

I hv completed my 6 th Semester bsc speech and hearing under Bangalore university..bt I had one back paper in 4 th Semester.last year I dint aapply for revaluation..and this yr in 2014 I re wrote it bt unfortunately again I flunked in tat paper.now my classmates are doing internship..becoz of this one paper m nt able to start my internship..I jst wanto know when will u update my 4 th Semester revaluation results..I'm struggling..already I hv lost my 4 months.I hv to do my Msc after that..plz plz update it fast..
ram10588

Sep 27, 2014

Marks card not coming

Its almost 3 months over of result announced, and still I didn't got my 4th semester BCA (2007 batch) marks card. When I visited college they showed other student got their marks card, they telling Bangalore university still not delivered your marks card to college.
There is no direct contact number of BU, what should I do, anyone have suffered with this and have solution ?, do reply at-
rameshbca2@gmail.com

m.ranjeeni

Aug 8, 2014

revaluation results not yet announced

i didn't get my mbca revaluation results, how long will you take to announce the results?,many students have got their revaluation results but me and my friend still didn't get the results ,plz sir announce our results,don't make any problem in our life

Mere angne mein - wrong show
    showing wrong information showed close the show having...
    Amr Infrastructure - AMR fraud
    Hi, I am in the same state as many other investors on...
    baggage, sweater - lost
    I was travelling on hz nizamuddin trvdandrum Xpress on 12...
    SBI Credit Card - Credit card fraud.10000 rs loss for me
    My credit card no is 5241 8263 9528 9909. I have got a...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - medium of education
    sir,my medium of education has been wrongly entered... i...
    Vodafone - Data Pack information
    I have been Using Vodafone number 9769690966 for a long...
    paytm - Data pack not received.
    I have recharged my data pack for the aircel number...
    sendmygift (www.sendmygift.com) - Gifts Not delivered
    Sendmygift is an online gift delivery company. I make 2...
    Star Jalsa - Airing Trash - Ichche Nodee
    Jodi karor Ichche Nodee r story bhalo na lege thakey,...