BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Akshay Dhok

Sep 4, 2015

Delay in submitting organisation report

I am Akshay Dhok. I have to submit my organisation report to university as I became delayed to submit it in college.
Please help me to find out what is procedure to submit it now.
Waiting for your positive reply.
Contact no.09767647583
unvijayakuamr

Aug 31, 2015

revaluation results

My daughter has applied for the revaluation results but the results has been announced as to be announced later. On enquiry is communicated that it will be announced later. The counseling for MBA is schedules on 02nd Sept 2015a and the classes is bound to start from 15-09-2015. Kinldy help me in this regard.

Her REGN No-12CNC31223-PAPER CODE-CC1N6C

REGARDS

VIJAYAKUMAR
MOB NO 8970901055
hrithi

Aug 31, 2015

revaluation results

When can i get my 3 years revaluation results of LLB which was held on Dec 2014 Bangalore university?
addoomi

Aug 24, 2015

revaluation results

im wondering why the revaluation results of BCA 1st,3rd and 5th sem of 2014 still not appear yet and the exams will start after less than 2 month and im still in my country don't know to come or not ?
kiran A M

REVALUATION RESULT

plz announce !st sem revaluation result 2014 nov -dec result... plzzzzzz
rameesh khan

M.Ed

I had completed my M.Ed course from bangalore university college St.Pauls college. batch 2012. even now i didnt get my second semester marks card and result.
by
rameeshkhan kp
rameeshkhankp@gmail.com
chaithra Chai

B.com 6th sem revaluation results please announce it fast
punith ks

Aug 6, 2015

SUBJECT MISSMATCH

Wrote re exam for Business management but in the result which is announced in the month of July 2015, it is mentioned as business mathematics. Kindly correct and do the needful
rohit29

Aug 5, 2015

late results

its really annoying because of the evaluators mistake i had to put for reval now just for 3 marks. iam loosing one year coz of ur dumb late results.
when u can take lot of money for reevaluation why cant u give results of reevaluation soon enough.
u people are just spoiling our future.
wish some one had taken measures in this matter.
marcus valentino

Aug 4, 2015

non submission of project report marks

I am Marcus Valentino p,iv completed my graduation in bachelor of business management in Loyola business school, iv also done a project report on topic (effectiveness of online advertising with respect to mobile phones in Sanjaynagar Bangalore in on freelance basis,but i have not yet got the project marks and viva voice marks and i have not yet got my graduation certificate,can u please take action sir,
manglorequeen

Aug 2, 2015

delay in announcement of revaluation result

marks has been wrongly entered as 12 instead of 42 i hv get more marks and revaluation results and are not announced yet its too late now to join any PG course

delay in announcement of revaluation result delay in announcement of revaluation result

shiben

Jul 27, 2015

result not issued

I had appeared in December 2014 MCA exam
Subject : Theory of computation.
I have not received my result yet My college has submitted my attendance sheet several times as a proof that i have appeared in the exam but i still haven't got the result Can somebody please advise on what can i do now?? Has anybody faced this situation?? is there anyone who can help?? My MCA will never complete without this result..!!

I know posting these online complaints don't make any difference, but if someone can suggest me a wise way to go about it will be very helpful

Thanks in advance

result not issued

karthik k c

Jul 26, 2015

BBM 5th sem revaluvation result

I have applied for BBM 5th sem revaluation, but still i have not got my results. Please announce it soon, because of this i couldnt apply for PGCET.
chandan bhavya

Jul 21, 2015

marks cards not received

I have sociology subject in 2011 oly by writing reexam but I don't get that marks still now so what should I do sir...
I have print copy of schools9.com where I got the results passed...

Pls do needful
Praveen Kumar V

Jul 19, 2015

I need Financial management II result (08L9C10033)

I Need to know my FA II(Financial Management II) latest result, I'm From 2008 batch, can any one revert. please...
Muhammadbilal

Jul 16, 2015

not receiving of marks card

Sir I had written 2 subject 1st semester in November 2013, only exam result for one paper appeared on internet after that college said the result will appear on marks card but when marks card came it had also the same situation only one subject was printed.
I had filed a application in bangalore university now they are delaying to give my marks card
philip@

Jul 11, 2015

Third attempt fail in bussiness law

Hi sir .i have given my best in third attempt in exam writing business law in sem 3 bbm ,but i cnt understand ,why bu is failing me again n again .i hv got 21 marks should i put for revaluation ,please do call me 7026706326
nasreen.a

Jul 8, 2015

mathematics

respected sir,
injustice in evaluation.marks are in one digit.
please have look on it.
do needfull for the students and help the students.
(BSc 4th semister).

THANKING YOU.
Absyed

Jul 1, 2015

Revaluation cash back

Hello sir..
I had applied for revaluation & got cleared... I got 16 marks difference after I applied for revaluation.... I have seen in some of the sites that if the marks difference would be above 15,they would recieve their cash.... So, I need to know whether I would get my money back or not????
Thank you....
Pls send me info on +917411831695
kalaivana

Jun 26, 2015

asking me to pay two years fee getting my tc from the college

Hello sir
I am vivek studying bcom in nhc due to family problem and too much of financial problem wanted to discontinue my studies and go fr work but the management has asked me to pay the two year fee and get my certificates and tc I Dont know wat to do please help me im in a state wer I can't even afford for proper food for d day the management says dat dey won't give it what shud I do ???? Please rply to kalaiarasanc11141@gmail.com
robina angami

Jun 25, 2015

BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Hi Sir/Madam

I have appear my 5th Semester (BA.LLB) on Nov /Dec 2014 revaluation,The Provisional Tabulation sheet stating that I had pass my paper (LL1003) and the date mention on the sheet was 26/03/2015 but, I check with the college but the Mark Card has not sent to the college still. Now the last day to applying for convocation certificate is 17/06/2015 and without the Mark Card, I cant apply for the Convocation Certification.

registration number- 04LVL08023

hydriskw

Jun 22, 2015

passed in 1994 but still havent recvd my markscard of FM, repeated notices have been sent

I had applied for pass marks card of Financial management marks obtained 68 in the year 1994, but I never revd it yet nor my convocation, I had sent a legal notice also but as I was totally disturbed I couldn't reach or travel to BU.i request to imdly send my marks card to my concerned college AL ameen, reg:903AF023
hydri skw
or I have to file a case
rrgds
lolipop

Jun 21, 2015

revaluation result of 1st sem nov/dec 2014

Am placing a complain , because of the delay in releasing the 1st dem Nov /Dec revaluation result of 2014. We really need to see the result before the middle of the third semester.
David1990

Jun 19, 2015

Stil i didn't got 5th sem marksheet

Hi sir/madam

I am David from bangalore university. My batch is 2009-12, i wrote my 5th sem arrear in nov-dec in 2014. From past 5 months im visiting my college for marksheet, they are saying that still they didnt got marksheet from university. So kindly let me know when we get a marksheet of 5th nov-dec 2014, 2009 series. Please let me know when we get the marksheet.
animesh chauhan

Jun 16, 2015

marks card of chem1 didn't get after revaluation

hello sir, i have tried a lot to get my marks card through all means but i didn't get it till now. i have only one back log in 1st sem with a paper of chemistry1.i got 17 marks and i am confident that i was pass and i have written well.then i have applied for re valuation since then i am not able to get the marks card. this discourage me to any work and study for better future.i have given exam in 2005 nov/dec. till now i have not got my markscard.if there is any means to get it then kindly help me or help me to get my certificate.as because of one paper i am unable to do anything.i have done b.sc biotechnology batch no. 2005-2008.
my registration no is - 05RNS70296