BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Pavithra Manjunath

Nov 15, 2016

not giving proper internal marks

Hi am persuing MA in Dance at Bangalore university i got my 2nd sem results its First class Distinction though i have done so gud in internals they have given me very less marks since they won't display our internal marks they do wat ever they want can u plz tell me wat to do for my internal marks can they recorrect my internal marks plz help me am fed of 😞
Spsri6

Nov 11, 2016

2010 Batch

Respected all,

We are student of 2010 batch and we have paid the re-examination fees also on last month but Hall ticked is not issued.

Please help in this regards on any alternative option.

regards,
Sree
fkfaisal.786

Nov 8, 2016

subject marks

Hello Sir/Madam

As i am a student of Al-ameen college, i am not getting my marks card & my 3rd sem exam marks are not reviled to me in the internet as well in college records (corporate accounting) college people are telling to write once again. Please do the needful.
Mir Askar Hussain

Nov 8, 2016

2010 Bach

Dear Sir/Mam

My name is Mir Askar Hausain I am 2010 Bach student i have back log in 4th Sem & 5th Sem even i have paid fees for 5th sem now they are saying i cont write exam because of this exam i came from Saudi Arabia my college staff saying i.e we have to write in next year but i wantto know the conform date so i can able come again if any update pls send to miraskar26@gmail.com Pho: +966580371161 so i can know about this pls allow has to write exam ..
Nishil Kp

Nov 6, 2016

Results not processed

My Bangalore University Bcom 3rd sem Banking Law and operations result are not processed. My college have raised this issue but no response from Bangalore university.I repeatedly went to college and they are showing no interest. I completed my Bcom already, but this single subjects result is stopping me from obtaining my College degree.
Please contact me at my number 9036552867 or nishilkp050@gmail.com
Am depressed and tensed about the situation.
shakiya

Nov 3, 2016

backlog Bsc 6th sem

hi....im 2010 batch bsc CS ...please help he to complete my bsc 6th sem backlog...as i have only subject in back log in my 6th sem....plz give us chance to clear our exams
gayathri.bala

Nov 2, 2016

backlog in 4th n 5th sem

Hello i am a 2011 batch passed out i have backlogs in 4th and 5th sem please help me clear it i enquired my college people they said you cant write now im pissed off please help n rreply to gayatrib1111@gmail.com 9611689615
LAA

Oct 28, 2016

Renew 2010 batch to write exams

Im student of 2010 and have 1 back log please do not let our life ruin just bcoz of new rules, please let us write our exam and consider this as request plz.

This will finally lead to country educational growth as well.
Manjappa

Oct 25, 2016

1st sem bbm 2010 to 2013 batch

Their are banglore univercity staff will announcing ...for examfees all 2010 batch students are paid and me also paid ...now failed register my eaxm fees login then how u accpet and get suddenly rejecting in 2010batch students their Banglore university is playing in students life plzzz discuss and give me the permission to wrote for exam save her students life ....plzzz there are so many peoples are see the exam ...check them how many members are students paid the exam fees ...if Banglore univercity telephons working but not respond didt given any information and help also ...they are playing students life .....
Shashi Prashanth Kumar

Oct 22, 2016

Not getting my online results

Sir/Madam,

Hi my name is Shashi Prashanth Kumar and i am having problem with getting online results. In my office they are asking my all the semester online results and i am unable to get them whenever i try i only get my 6th semester results. Please kindly mail me my all semester results to my email ID sprashanth53@gmail.com and if u want any confirmation call me to 8861452555 and my register number is 13cwc31235.

Shashi Prashanth Kumar
faisal sharieff

Oct 22, 2016

Examination chance

I am a student of 2010 batch and I had one back log in 3rd sem. According to the new rules of bangalore university they are not giving a chance for 2010 batch students to write a exam in 2016 examination. I din't understand why this is happening with us. When I asked from the institute whether there is a chance giving for 2010 batch students to write a exam they are telling us to contact bangalore university (pariksha bhavan). When I contact the bangalore university, the staff is not responding properly and saying us that, there will be a chance for you on next year but not sure. If the bangalore university staff doesn't know means where we have to asked? Is there someone who can help us.
mayash mahi

Oct 19, 2016

i did not get result in website

hi dear sir/madam.. this is mahesh from government Arts college.... for the above subject , i have completed my graduation in the year 2015 but, i have to submit my all online result marks card xerox to college authority department, for the reason of this,let me know please, how can i get all semester result through from online... please do help me and send me the link to my mail id. ....mayashmahi141@gmail.com or give me a call 9844100086...
cnprakash

Oct 17, 2016

delay in essue of duplicate degree certificate

dear sir

i mr cn. prakash, applied for duplicate degree certificate ( register no 85BA060 , dec 1990 in civil engineering ) on 18/8/2016 , acknowledgement no 42628, already 2 months elasped, still i dint reccived , please update when i can get.

please reply through email cnprakash3@gmail.com , or sms to my mobile no 7760056009 as early as possible.

nikhilarao

Oct 14, 2016

1st sem finanicial accounting being irresponabily corrected

i am b.com passed out student 2016 i had a backlog of 1st sem financial accounting in 2013 which is yet to be cleared i m very sure that i have written veery well inspite of that i have apllied revalution ... they r not showing any interest please do help it is the oly subject i have ... nskr9630@gmail.com
regno:13cuc31104
Kartik2907

Oct 7, 2016

Not getting my marks

I am student of garden city college Bangalore. I have not get my 4th sem Hindi subject marks.
Sir I have given the paper, but it is not showing in my result.sir please do something I want my marks sir. My registration number is 14rssb7026
ARUN KUMAR.N

Oct 6, 2016

REGARDING TO PAY EXAM FEES 2016

i have completed b.com 2016 but i have backlog in 5th semister. so have to clear it. but college is not responding to collect the exam fees & they giving reason because of bangalore university website is not opening and also server down...... last date was 08/10/2016 when the problme going solve or else we have to pay uneccesary fine for that
Megha srinivas

Oct 5, 2016

Regarding repeaters of 2013 admission students

I got admitted in 2013 and conplete two yrs and in final year i ws detained in my college so now should i write repeater paper or should i follow CBCS when im repaeating ny final year this year ...please rply me
Asma k

Oct 5, 2016

Collage not allowing to pay exam fee October 2016

Hello sir.

In regards to examination fee i am studying in one of your affilavid collage in jayanagar. collage code p6 is not allowing me to pay my examination fee becouse I have balance of collage acadamic fee .. I don't even have backlogs of the semester ..also I dont have a strong financial background and the due date of examination fee has approached . I see my seniors done the same in their past I have a year back studying with us and I dont want to do the same so please kindly grant us an alternative way to pay the examination fee and approch for the exam .I could not disclose my name for security purpose.

SULTAN SYED

Oct 4, 2016

please give us one chance for 2013 passout students of bcom

Hi, I am Syed I started my B.COM in 2010 and my passing year is 2013. i have 2 backlog, now i don't know i have a chance to write my backlog in 2016 or not..

Please I AM REQUESTING 'BANGALORE UNIVERSITY' TO GIVE ME A ONE CHANCE TO WRITE MY EXAM.Please.

Thanks and regards,
SYED SULTAN.
kavyaSuresh

Oct 4, 2016

the result of pervious semesters are not found

I'm Kavya student of Bangalore university and I was searching my 2015 2016 result of my 3rd and 4th sem but its not available for even any of my friends too so please we needed it
SudhishC

Oct 3, 2016

ADVANCED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

Hello All,

My name is Sudhish C and I have a backlog in the Vth Sem in B.Com and the subject is ADVANCED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
This year Bangalore University has scraped the re-examination for the 2010 Schema and I am not able to pay and appear for the re-examination

Please let me know if there are any other alternative way or when will the University announce the examination dates so that I can attend and avoid one more year backlog.

I am looking for a professional job and having only one subject backlog is an obstacle to me now. Kindly provide your suggestion @ the Email id - ramchokk@gmail.com

Sudhish C
Apoc

Sep 21, 2016

2015 BCA Resut

The portal which published the result doesent contain result. My marks hasn't come yet , when I went to university they asking me to bring photo copy of the result published online. I am not having it and I couldn't find it in the attristech website also. My reg no is 122PSB6004.
madhu kumar R

Sep 19, 2016

auditing

still didnot got my 6th sem revaluation result 2016....... when it is come........13ujc31041
shiva6868

Sep 18, 2016

principle of events management

I am not getting my 4th Sem revaluation results still also. Why they are playing with students life, this is very bad.
Yashaswinih

Sep 16, 2016

BCA 4TH SEM RESULTS NOT AVAILABLE

i have written my exam for BCAM4th sem in May 2016. Since results are declared but if i check i am finding result not available. There is no response from either college nor university. This is the worst part for a student. Please take it as serious concern and provide the results.