BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

uskumarpa1

Dec 23, 2014

Not received convocation certificate yet

I have applied for convocation certificate in the year 2012 july but not received yet.Already more than 2years over and I'm still waiting.
College is telling me to reapply again and wait for another 1.5years.Please help me out on this and request you to take immediate action
Below are my details
Name Pankaj kumar
Mobile 8970176136
madhu bl

Dec 23, 2014

not opened the result

Am madhu studied final year bbm in rajajinager government forest grade college my 5th sem result does not opened please ensure of my result as soon as possible my roll no 12p1c24016
chandrashekarvishnu

Dec 22, 2014

marks is not displaying

To the bangalore univercity . .I am not get the marks card of 5th sem bbm 2013 besause of one subject is not showing the grade and i failed in one subject and written in 2014 year and the result is not displaying my register num 11auc18097.please help me.
sukeshjanadri

Dec 11, 2014

got second class in reappeared marks card..if I do total of two marks card I get 60.72 % it means first class

Second attempt of subject will get second class ?? If I do total of two marks card(first attempt marks card and reappeared mark card ) I get first class 60.75 % but in marks card thy said second class in bangalore university....but in convocation I filled it as first class only...any problem I get in future ??
goud14

BU why delay

MSC-Lot of time taken by BU. FOR VALUATION AND MARKS CARD ISSUE.

Intentional or unintentional ?

whatever problem solve it ?

use information technology.. being in IT city till not so much it used is an indication of corruptiopn
goud14

marks card incorrect

i got 4 th sem MSC marks card but it shows NULL instead of pass . I score 40 for 80 it should show pass

due to this my time, money , effort goes waste.

what a negilgiency, no wi go behind them to get corrected again my time, money, effort...psychological trauma
harish.s

advence corporate acconting

bangalore university announced 4th sem revaluation result but did not showing any marks reg no is 12qjc31034
Pritam Sinha

Dec 9, 2014

revaluation marks not recieved

Respected Sir , i have sent my cost and financial analysis paper BBM for revaluation in june2014 . the reults are out but in my case it is showing "TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER" . all of my friends have recieved their marks . please help me as i urgently need to know the marks for that paper.
PRITAM SINHA
university no. 11RWC18065
Student2014001

Dec 7, 2014

Protect Student Life

Sir I want to share the truth of Bangalore University. Revaluation result has not declared & University has declared PG Time table, just 1 week before the exam.(Which will be held from 15 December. & yesterday announced the PG Time Table)
Bangalore University is playing with students life. Mistake has done by University and giving punishment to the student.
Sir, You are the last resort to get justice.

vinuvicky

Dec 6, 2014

Irresponsible & Uneducated staffs at Bangalore University

I really don't know what do i have to say about Bangalore University. Today i had my worst experience, the people in the counter are so lame that they don't know to operate a system. i even know their names. I had to get my 6th semester marks card, A guy with the name Pruthvi and some other guy who look like a local bartender. How you officials deploy these kind of people who don't know how to operate a system? I am not being rude, but actually i am running over the Bangalore University (Central College) for more than 15 times from now. But still didn't get my marks card. Honestly speaking, i went in the morning 10 and came home at 5.45. but still dint get my marks card, and also they lost my acknowledgement receipt. What the hell is really happening there? Please deploy a good and proficient employees. I recommend my friends and relatives not to join this university at all.
Nawaz Shaikh

Dec 4, 2014

i didnt get my 2nd sem marks card yet

Hi, sir/medam

My self nawaz.a i have completed my b.com in 2014.i have one backlog in 2nd sem(human resource management), which i written and cleard in may 2013. I didnt received my marks card till now. Because of that i can`t apply for convacation. If convaction date is expired i want to pay fine. So please send my marks card to my collage as soon as possible.im looking forward... this is my hamble request.

Name:- Nawaaz A
Reg no:- 112lc11062
Email id:-nawaz76a@gmail.com
ashap

Dec 4, 2014

NOT RECEIVED MY PROJECT REPORT MARKS OF 6TH SEM

DEAR SIR/MADAM
This is ASHA P Reg No 09AUC18003. I have completed my BBM, in GOVERNMENT FIRST GRADE COLLEGE 2013.
i completed all my subjects but in 6th sem the lecturer made a mistake that "my project report marks should be entered in number of 09AUC18003 but they mentioned as 09AUC18008 because of one number i'm struggling from past one year.
when i got my 6th sem result 2013 i immediately issued a letter from college August 2013. Now december 2014 but still i dnt get my result. from this i'm unable to continue my higher studies.

higher authorities conflicts why students should spoil there life.

My register No is 09AUC18003 pls give my project report marks as well as my marks card of 6th sem this is my humble request
jaffer6191

Dec 1, 2014

did not receive my 2nd sem BBM revaluation result 2014

Hello sir/madam
I did nt recieve my revaluation result,i applied revaluation in 2014 but now when result came It show only TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER message, please look in to my case and do the need full my reg:10vsc18003 any one please help me PH:9986316191 ...Kindly help me in knowing my result
hardware

Nov 18, 2014

did not receive my marks sheet for 5th sem 2010-2011

I have not received the marks sheet for 5th semester for the year 2010-2011. BBM bearing the register no 08DAC08007
Please look into the marks sheet and let me know.. whats the status. Please contact me on 9632382290 or +919612155357 email id is pandeyhardware121@gmail.com
aleimran

Nov 1, 2014

release the Bca 2nd sem text books before starting the college

wt the fuck have u done u have release the text books late and we are suffering for u u r playing with our future dont do that its not gud for u so please release the text books before starting the 2nd semester i am requesting u
JeevanReddy

Oct 29, 2014

bangalore university

Its nearly 10 days for b com 5th semester of bangalore university but they have not yet left online registration for transfer students.
If this is the case how can a student study well or prepare well for his exams with these tension in his mind.
krishc1

Oct 28, 2014

bbm 6th sem revaluation results

Please announce BBM 6th sem revaluation results .....Please please 😭 😔
keerthinura

Oct 27, 2014

Did not receive my Marks card

iam keerthana.M studied in Maharani's College for Women i completed my exam before 4 months but i didnt receive my 5th and 6th semester marks card tilll now .Because of that i could not join for a job till now please send my marks card to my college please iam looking forward from you.Reg No:11BCC18031
Jack147

Oct 17, 2014

Bad teacher

I am a student from BU...!!1st year BBM..!!! According to the present syllabus is 70&30...!! I just got a day delayed in submitting my assignment..!!The very next day i begged my teacher a lot to take my assignment , but she dint even bother to listen to what i m trying to tel....!! She tells m wasting her time...!!i did tell her a proper reason for late submission...!!she dint even bother to look at me..!!she just asked me to get lost...!! But y are teachers so partial..!!mean dey tak sum students projects anytime..but sum..dey juz play a students life...not only me..but a lot of students are affected in diz college bcoz of diz teacher...!!plzz help.
suhailparad

Oct 13, 2014

I didn't Get My Marks Card of BCA 2nd SEM (2011)

I have complete my BCA(2013) batch.
I didn't get second semester Marks card yet.I have requested at bangalore university.But no use.
Name : Muhammed Suhayil P K
Reg no : 10JMSB5004
Email : pk.suhail47@gmail.com
amrutha Narayanan

Oct 11, 2014

I didn't get my bsc 4th semester revaluation results

I am the final year bsc speech and hearing student of bangalore university...I got 4th sem result on 17 july .I failed .
I applied for revaluation And photocopy..on 22 june I got photo copy on 7th july.I failed in ddiagnostic audiology part 2.. they have done wrong revaluation..and till not announced revaluation result yet..I want to do my internship..because of this one back paper I'm not able to start my internship..my all other classmates hv started their internship since july..I'm the only one left frm my class.. why are they taking so long..??I want to know when it will be announced. .I'm struggling from last 4 months..please do update it fast

Oct 10, 2014

change marks shit photo

To. Registrar (evaluation)
Bangalore university

i got my b.c.a 1st and 2nd sem marks shit and i see that their is not my photo so sir i want to change my marks shit photo
sir my reg_no :-13rnsb6086 so sir plese do something
johnbca

Oct 5, 2014

revalution

ir i did nt recieve my revaluation,i applied revaluation in march 2014 but it show s only TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER message, my friends result announced in june but still i m nt getting my result please help i beg u my reg:12cusb6028 any one please help my PH:8123784616
afsarpasha

Oct 5, 2014

6th bbm revaluation photo copy and results

students are fed up with Bangalore university results. since they are not prompt in their services. pls expedite the results and other related things of the students.
Shanjan

Sep 25, 2014

Marks card & degree not release 4 yrs. of completion

My name is Shanjan & my registration no. Is07YCC08016.
The problem started in 2009 when i skipped exams of IV semester & also did not paid my examination fees but my college mgt. told me that i can take IV sem exams with VI sem exams next year in 2010 so i took exams as per their instructions. I filled exam form for Vth sem. & result did not came, but when i went to the unversity they gave my marks orally but when after giving my IV & VI sem exams & result again did not came online i again went to university & then they told me that when i have not attended IVth sem.exams how can i write Vth sem. Exams, now because of this issue after 4 years of completion of my graduation result is still stuck and i am jobless & in deep trouble. Could you please help me in getting my marks card. I have all the documents that shows i have attended all the exams & i also cleared it as told by University officials after my complaint.
I need an urgent solution to this situation. Please help me out.
Below are my contact details:
Mobile: 9910919662
Email: shanjansudan@gmail.com

IOC Gas Cylinder - Gas leaking
    Sir, The refill suppliied by the Agency Gokul Indane...
    Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti - Lottery date
    I have booked one flat in Spandan vide form no. 143051.DD...
    Unitech ltd - Non payment of the Principal Amount of Fixed Deposit
    Dear Sir The company has not paid the Principal amount...
    sea2sky vashi - deducting accommodation charges
    deducting accommodation charges I am abhinash borthakur...
    reliance gsm - un-necessary balance reduction
    balance reduced from my prepaid account without any...
    Rediff Shopping - Received duplicate product
    My wife gifted me a MI Power bank 10400 mah. Am faced the...
    idea 3g smartphone - RE: Application Regarding
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    my balance of Rs 8 was deducted on 17-4-2015..in the...
    Reliance Netconnect + - lost number
    I forgot my reliance netconnect plus number can u please...