BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

Consumer complaints and reviews about BANGALORE UNIVERSITY

A J K A JAI

Jan 26, 2016

result not anouncing

my name is Anthony jai Kumar a studding government first grade college vijay nagar my register no is 13AUA67002. my result is not announced i dint know about what is reason for this and i attended all subject examination 5 sem BA ( PJCE ). please let me know about my result

Anthony jai Kumar
contact no: 9901067447
raghuv001

Jan 25, 2016

examination result

result not displayed
respected sir/mam
as i am a student of 6th sem b.a ,as i had re attemted ma 2nd sem EVS subject in 4th sem but my result was not been displayed ,i warmly requesting u to help me out ,as its very importandt because this is my passing out year.
RAKESH SARAN

Jan 22, 2016

result not displayed

respected sir/mam
as i am a student of 6th sem b.com,as i had re attemted ma 2nd sem EVS subject in 4th sem but my result was not been displayed ,i warmly requesting u to help me out ,as its very importandt because this is my passing out year.

my reg num;13WJC31042

thanking you,
vedprakash2906

Jan 20, 2016

B.Ed. 1st Sem revaluation results 2015-Bangalore University

Hello, I had applied for photo copy and revaluation for one of my B.Ed. subject. Till date the revaluation results have NOT been announced. When I called the Bangalore university, they told that the revaluation results are sent to the respective college. Now, when I contacted my college, it says that there is no results came.
Please let me know if the B.Ed. 1st Sem revaluation results 2015 were announced. I wanted to be sure on the revaluation result before sitting for the exam again for the paper.

a.arjun

Jan 18, 2016

advanced financial management

respected sir/madam
i am doing my 6 th sem bcom
i have done good in advanced financial management subject at least to a extent of passing but you people have given just 25 marks .i need to wait for another one year which is very bad for our future . the plans which we have put after bcom is got spoil t because of this subject . now i am applying for revaluation is there a chance of passing .
Monisha R

Jan 13, 2016

Accounts

Respected sir/medam
I'm pursuing my bcom 6th sem
Now our results r out for 5th sem... I done well in all subjects but got jus 25 in accounts..
I really can't accept this
I hav confidence that I written at least to a passing extent.. It's my final yr.. I shld wait for a yr to write dis exam again.. Can I put revaluation of my paper..

Accounts

VKROYY

Jan 13, 2016

Examination Result

Respected Sir
I am an student perusing my BCA (2012-2015 batch).I had a backlog in Software Engineering(SEM 5th), I attended the NOV/DEC 2015 Exam. Few days before our results were announced.As I know I had answered all question correctly but still i got only 15 marks which is same as i got in my 1 attempt i.e in NOV/DEC 2014 Exam . I am really confused weather this is coincidence or there is something wrong going on with my marks card. To enquirer that I applied for Photocopy, and few days back i received the soft copy of my answer sheet. Where I noticed appropriate marks were not given on many questions as well as for many questions 0 marks were given even if the answer was correct. So, as per process I applied for Revaluation and I wish they would evaluate it and give me appropriate marks that i deserve. And, if there is anything else that i should do to get checked my my paper properly, please let me know.
And as I can see there are a lot of students facing this similar problem, I Request Bangalore University to take action on this situation . For this kindness I will be thankful to you.
portiaA

Jan 7, 2016

Examination

Sir, please am MA Economics student who is a foreign student. I forgot to shade my registration number but wrote it in the space provided. I was panic and that why my first for me to write exams in India and answer booklet was signed by invigilator . Please will my script will mark
prathap krishna

Jan 7, 2016

bcom backlogs

sir iam studying in 4 th sem b.com.
but in our colleges announced for us" bangalore university has noticed to students if any back subjects in 1sem,2nd sem ,3 or4th sem that students who were not eligibled for ritinting the 5& 6thsem examination
please tell me this is really true or false

Respected sir/ma'am,
I am an ug student perusing my BBM 5th semester.Yesterday the results were announced and the result of BRO subject is absolutely wrong. I had written every question correctly and you people gave me only 15 marks.How is this possible? There is no guarantee that I'll get justice if I apply for revaluation. Kindly suggest me what I have to do now to get justice???
Paper code: CC15P4
Please don't ruin my life

Paper code: CC15P4

kanju

Dec 8, 2015

charging unnecessary fine

In kristu college in henure in Bangalore.charging unnecessary fines from the students. They charge fine for the student who is absent for the 1st day of college reopening. If the student absent from first regularly then its 500 per day .if the student come for 1day and nt for 2nd and so on then no fine . after showing them medical. Certificate then also they r saying we hav to gv fine .... There is no point in charging unnecessary fine from students in the college. Its OK 1500 is nothing but the think y they r making their rules in the college. Y not idlf the candidate is absent for one day y not they give them a extra class after taking fine. Only they want to fine to increase college fund.
I want to know is it I m right to raise this point or wrong.
SatyajitBiswas

Dec 2, 2015

Bangalore University - One Time Measure - Golden jubilee goodies for the alumnus - turned stale

I happen to read a few interesting announcement in several newspapers during January, February 2015
It was about an announcement by The Vice Chancellor of the Bangalore University Mr. Thimme Gowda and Registrar Evaluation Mr. Ninge Gowda
As a part of Golden Jubilee Celebration they have announced goodies for the alumnus
One Time Measure, an opportunity to all the erstwhile students of last 50 years to complete their pending papers which they could not complete earlier for some reason or the other
Sir this was a kind and laudable gesture from these kind gentlemen
I am in my late 50s.
I grabbed this opportunity when it was announced in the beginning of the year
I desired to complete my post-graduation on commerce
Sir I had earlier completed first year and few papers of second / final year
I appeared for the pending papers this year which concluded in first week of April
Since then I have gone from pillar to post at the DCC-BUB City Campus and University Campus at Gyanabharathi complex
I am yet to receive my marks
By no imagination will one ever think that a University in the Silicon Valley of India cannot announce the exam results in 8 months!
I have not got my marks yet
There appears to be a standoff between software and data service provider, the computer section of the university and the PG results section of the university
I have met all the directors and I also met the Registrar Evaluation several times during last six months
There are another 2000 students like me who have availed this unique opportunity
Through your channel I would like to reach out to the authorities and plead once again that my results be announced before I retire from my service in a few years from now, that I may have the satisfaction of acquiring a post graduate degree from the University
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Satyajit Biswas
raj59684

Nov 28, 2015

suggestion required

Is it possible to sit in 4th sem BCA if a person did not pay 3rd sem exam fees as that person was not allowed to pay... ???
Please suggest about what to do..
Gnanamurthy.S

Nov 26, 2015

Didn't get the results

I am Gnanamurthy.S. Registration no 02FXA010833 had written optional english paper III & IV under one time measurement scheme. I didn't get my results as i wandered 10 to 15 times to DCC & DE and Exam branch. Already 8 months are over after examination.Poor response from the officials. Whom should I ask? what should I do?
Manju656

Nov 10, 2015

Regarding 5th sem B.Com Nov-Dec2014

Still we are waiting for B.Com 5th Sem Nov-Dec 2014 results. Kindly upload the results as soon
saravananpavan

Nov 7, 2015

bcom backlogs

i have 1 backlog, already i wrote 2 years but not cleared, this year if i not pass the subject can i write the exam next year , Please help me :)
rohit 007

Nov 6, 2015

admission

Called 1000 times on enquiry desk for m.com admission dates but no one free to talk even
on other numbers as wel but every time they refer some new number & so on.. Tired of u guys really you want evryone to come down bu for small small enquiries then plugout that phone cord.fully annoyed of bangalore university service.
Ganesh kolar

Nov 4, 2015

marks card

we have written the one time exam (BA)in the month of Aprill 2015 result got announced but still data marks card not reached to college
Aya93

Oct 31, 2015

delay of examination fee

Dear sir / madam

I am here by writing to you this letter , seeking your help for my problem of delaying payment of the examination fee in fixed date thus to financial problem .
Am wondering if you could help , by addressing me about what to do , or whom might help me .
aslam31319@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015

result didn't got yet

Register nomber 14VFSB7029
Acknowledgment nomber. 1217
First sem malayalam result I didn't got yet
I went university for five six times they are not responding
Every time they says come another day

result didn't got yet

hshmnawaz

Oct 24, 2015

Bangalore University fining students with there arbitrary rules.

Hi , I've been following up every week with the correspondence department of Bangalore university to check on the exam details this year. I've been told by the staff to come after 13 , 14th November 2015 for detail. I had been there for the same, but to my surprise they asked me to pay exam fees plus fine for late payment.. stating that 13 th was the last day for fees payment and not ready to accept what they said and I ended up being fined without any fault of mine.
123fail

Oct 23, 2015

Very bad university

Always absent. I study hard i wrote exam paper two time but absent. 2years spend waste time here.

Howmuch i have to pay Mam and Ser for check my paper?
lazy. Bad university ever!!!
shwethamadhu

Oct 15, 2015

regarding exam due day

Hai,this is shwetha i have back log in 3rd sem bcom in bangalore university but the thing is due date is closed but how can i take exam plzzzz help out me and plzzz reply to nnpgowda@gmail.com its very urgent....

SBI DEFENCE PENSION AUTHORITY - NON RECEIPT OF DISABILITY PENSION AS PER OROP CIRCULAR
    I am Ex Nb/Sub of Indian Army. I am drawing pension from...
    dhiraj - marksheet
    Sir my name is dhiraj Kumar mishra I did my graduation...
    icici tax saveing bond 2005 - nonreciept of matuarity
    SUB :- ICICI TAX SAVING BOND FEB 2005 DEAR SIR, I...
    Aashish asati - 7000 rs ATM se cut gya nhi mila
    Damoh 7000 rs. Devit but acciunt se cut gya and 7000 rs ....
    7461028679 - Fraud calls for ATM blocked
    I got a fraud call from +917461028679 saying your ATM card...
    THE HINDU SUBSCRIPTION - information related to deliver of the hindu newspaper
    I have subscribed for one month today. My Mon is...
    CBSE - Chemistry and Physical edu
    It is regretted to be informed that my academic...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - Economics
    Sir/Madam, I,Bablu kumar sah,a student of LITTLE STARS...
    Mm Coaching Center - Block Money /Not Pay Proper Income tax
    Sir this is H.N SHASHIDHAR and BRAMARAMBIKA VIVEKANANDA...
    sun direct - Reset my password
    I forget my set of box password kindly reset my pass word...