Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

Shefali Prasad

Aug 27, 2016

Encashment of unused Traveller's Cheque

Traveller's Cheques issued by SBI,Rajendra Nagar Branch, PATNA , Bihar.
ptemkumar

Aug 24, 2016

lok adalat ke anusar payment ke bad sukurity nahe de raha hai

My a.c no.32637758725 m/s a.padmakshi gems and jewellery prop. Prem Kumar Kali as than road ranchi-1
SYED ZAFAR USMANI

Aug 23, 2016

omplaint wrongly debit Rs.10000 while i have not received due to some error in AXIS Bank ATM

it is request to you that i am facing problem regarding my wrong debit Rs. 10000 from Axis bank Atm. i have already registered complaint via phone no. 8265899626 to Union bank customer care office no. 1800222244 where i received complaint no. 15677725. i have registered complaint on 22 april 2016 but till date i can't receive any solution regarding my wrong debit rs 10000.. i visit my branch AMU dodhpur aligarh branch but he told me that you raise a complaint via email id..so i raise a complaint from my email id..please see the matter on high priority basis.

Account No. 452202010080123
Syed Zafar Usmani
Mobile NO. 8265899626

Syed Zafar Usmani
hardayal

Aug 17, 2016

sbi jalaun u.p code 4564

Sir I am 65year old army retired person and my heath is not good i have a pension a/c in SBI jalaun. RS 63609 is deducted asTDS from my a/c because my pan was not attached to a/c i came to know from bank. So i have submitted it again to the bank in the month of march 2015 and request the bank for 16A several time but bank refuses saying ''hamara CA ayega tab milega'' at last they gave me part B annexure showing total income RS 319050 i asked to bank manager about TDS he simply said that according to govt rule 20% is deducted and gone in benamee khata so it not showing in a/c i checked in my pan a/c 26AS statement it was not updated so please check the matter seriously corrupted person must be punised and solve the mistake as soon as possible so that this type things dosn't occure for any person in future. and i can file my ITR for claim the TDS in time.

satyamev jayete

jai hind

Hardayal singh

a/c10679174288

sbi jalaun up 4564

hardayal640@gmail.com

abhishek7878

Aug 16, 2016

cheak not deposit in my account

I want check deposits in my account but manger are not take this . Manger live in local city and represent dadagiri. One day we come in bank then he pick up my coller and get out in the bank and after this he deposit check jst that time but slip will issued before days. Manager like castly behavior. Many customer are complain but till now no one action on the manager by head branch. So please help me . Thank you..
Abhishek agrahari
Abhishek enterprises
a/c-33755254293
Mo-9838505778
Sujal srivastava

Aug 16, 2016

Atm aur chique book not recived

Res.sir bank of india me jan dhan yogana ke tahat account khola gaya tha lakin one year ke bad bhi atm aur chaque book prapt nahi huya jis karan tragection nahi ho pa raha hai
Pl solution me
djmanojvns

Aug 12, 2016

Bank not excepts court compromise and want to do again

Bank of Baroda varanasi Gurudham branch where A Pmry loan compromise of 80,000 in Amount 45000/- by Respected Varanasi Lok Adalat and paid march2014 But After Transfer of Branch manager sri B.B.Vishwas notice cames again and again and bank want to pay rest amount and not obliged court compromise Ans from bank was that proposal not sending by Branch manager Mr B.B.Vishwas that compromise was not fully completed so pay rest ..or search that past Manager and told to make proposal.
Present Branch manager told to deposit money and don't want to discuss past my last request latter attached in my loan file which shows compromise fullfill done.
But Bank's branch don't want to saw and Know any Argument by my side.
But I never pay again and I have faith and respect in our law n court and I won sure ...
Manoj Kumar Pandey
Loan AC No 1/18270
VARANASI
SubhashSeema17

Aug 9, 2016

Axis Bank deducted money due to less then minimum balance

I m having an account with Axis Bank. It was balance of rs 3500. But they deducted it and now remains rs 1500 .00 this is shear part of cheating. Kindly do needful.
Best regards
Subhash Chandra Sharma
srana9902

Wrong Deduction of Amount from My acc

non withdrawal of cash from atm but balance debited from my account
I Hav Rajender Prasad Jakhar who are posted at MAC Group, MIRC Ahmednagar. I have saving account No 147010100337892 in your Branch Since 2008. I have received Rs 20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand only) by ATM machine, State Bank of India, at Faizabad, DRC Nehru Road, faizabad (UP). Whereas Rs 30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) have been deducted my saving account on 10 Jul 2014. (Proof of (Pay slip) document forwarded by Post) The following complaints have been lodged by me. The details are as under :-am account holder of AXIS bank . My bank branch is with JAMMU , Railway Station. My account no. 147010100337892. On 10 July 2014 I have make a transaction from ATM, SBI,
the details are as followed :-

(a) 214023 dt 08 Sep 2014. (b) 1410005136 dated 07 Oct 2014. (c) 113660359 dated 25 Oct 2014. (d) 11459120 dated 31 Oct 2014. (e) 1411009546 dated 10 Nov 2014. but I have complaints to RBI, Lucknow reply has been received from RBI Lucknow.
i already have complained in bank. but not suitable reply by the Bank and I have asked for CCTV footage also but till now no action have been taken against my complain . they said that they will solve my problem but till now it has not been solved and no action is taken from on my complain .
Rajender Prasad Jakhar S/o Phool Chand Jakhar

email : s_rana9902@yahoo.co.in
rajesh kumar kesharwani

ATM se pasa kat jane

sir
Mera name pavan Kumar kesharwani SBI A/C. N.
30962205423 hai ,mai 18/6/2016 ko UBI ke ATM SE
Rs.10000 Nikal raha tha time 3 se. 4.00 pm ko ki light Cali Jane ke karad paisa nahi nikal paya par mere a/c se paisa kat gye ,or
Maine apne branch par (dabhoura rewa m.p.)4/7/2016 ko application bhi diya par is application ka abhi tak kuch nahi huaa (camplen n.AT429224990766)
Plz sir
Mere is prablam ko samjhte hue is problam ka solution kare
Mobail. N. 8805895108
Prashant0908

Aug 8, 2016

Mobile wallet "Freecharge" Account Hacked

Recently someone has hacked my mobile wallet "Freecharge" account and transferred Rs. 10,000.

He has hacked my account, added his bank account details and update my phone number and transferred the money.

I had already launched complaint with freecharge and snapdeal about the same. Now waiting for their reply.

Amount was transferred to below account details:

SBI IFSC Code: SBIN0016593
SBI Account Number: 33489763959
Beneficiary account name: “Virasat btc”

Anil kumar Jangra

Aug 8, 2016

Atm se balance nhi niklane aur acount se dedcut hone bare

Sir mere account no union bank of india Hisar main 344302010509823 se 1aug ko total 4000 rupee cut ho gye jisme se 2000 vapis aa gye but 2000 nhi aaye meri complaint le li gyi aur 7 din ka time diya tha but abhi tak nhi aaye.plz aap kuch kijiye

Anil kumar
pankjesh kumar

Aug 7, 2016

New ATM demanded, message received for New MCC cheque book , thereby debited Rs. 86.25 followed by Rs. 6 also

I have submitted an application on 6th of August 2016 to the SBI Branch Manager, Ridge Road branch, near Cobra Canteen,Jabalpur requesting for issue of New ATM card in place of old ATM card (year 2004). In the evening I received an SMS that Rs.86.25 has been debited followed by Rs.6 for issue of MCC cheque which will be delivered within Seven days. Please rectify the mistakes and send me New ATM card on my address mentioned below.

Pankjesh Kumar, A/C no. 10600233881, Email No. pankjesh_sinha@yahoo.co.in
at State Bank of India,Ridge Road branch near Cobra Canteen, Jabalpur , MP
Mob. No. 9752416004
nitindixit

Aug 4, 2016

noc not issue

Sir Maine 6 month pahle apna Sara loan clearkkr diya lekin abhi tak mujhe noc nahi mili h sir Maine indusind mathura branch SE loan karaya tha bank ne pahle to mistake ki meri gadi bolero loan karayi thi jiska ragistretion no.h up 86 q 5510 Aur bank needs loan m up 86 ko by mistake kr diya up 85 baki number same h bank pichle 6 month SE mere sath dhokadhadi kr rhi h na koi sunne wala h sir Mera meter short out kra do all at I kripa hogi thanks sir. . Nitin Kumar dixit s/o radhey Shyam dixit bill Jalalpur post Ladhpur distt Hathras up more.9690828272 mail I'd nitind501@gmail.com
surendrapintu singh

Aug 3, 2016

fir related concern

Dear sir/maidam
Before few days i forweded one request on this side and i received one call from your side and they added my contact no on site now i received so many call from and they asking for solutions .so i only want to inform you that i fir one complain against the contact number ,which i received from your company .so stop this and be careful if in future i received any single call regarding this concern then i take strict action regarding,so i warned you
surendra
surendrapintu singh

Aug 1, 2016

New atm card related

Dear sir/maidam
sir i have lost my atm card and i want to take the new atm card my account no is 30815722019 is sbi ,Branch -Hazaribag ,Branch code- 000090 .And issue is that i am staying in delhi right now .And i visit my home town only one time in a year.so i am facing issue to using my sbi account.i also forwded one complain regarding to block the atm card ,my complain no is- 81531121815033860 .And i am also using the sbi freedom pack and right know its also not working .My contact no is-9717502166 .and my home town address is -Village-Tiuj, Post-Punai ,Thana-Daru ,Dist-Hazaribag ,Jharkhand ,pin code-825402 ,and my email id is-surendrakumar039@gmail.com &surendra.kumar@shopclues.com .so please advise me how i solve my problem as soon as possible.
so please inform me right know its not possible to visit my home town .
shabidreesi

Jul 31, 2016

SBI CDM MACHINE COMPLAINT

Dear Sir/Mam,
I MOHD SHABBEER having an account in State Bank Of India, A/C NO. 33886245563. I had made a complaint to the branch manager in wriiten about my money being deposited in the CDM at BHAPTAMAU branch,LUCKNOW but not credited in my account. AND money is retained by the machine. I had done transaction dated 23/07/2016 of Rs47000. I had recently approached to concerned officer of sbi through throw written complaint but after that bank officials are saying that please and till today i'am waiting. there no any satisfying answer from bank, please help me, I will be highly oglized to you.

MOHD SHABBEER

भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक
कानपुर

बिषय : शिवालिक मर्केंटाइल बैंक के शिकायत के संदर्भ में ,
महोदय ,
सविनय निवेदन है की मैं हृषिकेश त्रिपाठी १ दिसंबर २०१५ से शिवालिक बैंक में माइक्रो फाइनेंस एग्जेक्युटिव के पद पर कार्यरत हूँ इसके पश्चात १७/०५/२०१६ को मुझे बैंक के द्वारा बांड के पश्चात बैंक से टर्मिनेट कर दिया गया इश्के बावजुद भी प्रार्थी
का मुख्य मानदेय रोक लिया गया जो निम्नवत है
जो की मैंने ये सभी जानकारी दिनांक १३/७/२०१६ को मुख्य कार्यकारणी अधिकारी भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक कानपुर को दिया था जिसका आज तक कोई कार्यवाही नही किया गया और या जानकारी भी नही दिया गया जो निम्नवत है

विवरण ;
१. SALARY जून महीने की
२. Recurring डिपाजिट (RD)
३. TA / DA BILL
४. बांड तोड़ने का भुगतान(१/१०/२०१५ से ३०/९/2018)
कृपया इस क्रम में उचित कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करे

इलाहाबद पिन कोड २११००६
A/C - १००८१०१६८०८२ शिवालिक बैंक
MAHESH PIPLIWAL

Jul 27, 2016

Anukampa niyukti ke sandarbh me

Sir mere father Ramdev pipliwal ki death 1996 ko hui thi, jo ki indian overseas bank me niyukt the unki jagah mere ko abhi tak anukampa niyukti nahi di gayi isliye aap se anurodh karta hu ki mujhe jaldi hi niyukti dilwane ki kripa kare.
From:
email- maheshkumar472@india.com
rng69

Jul 26, 2016

Regarding Pension Excluding DA

with respectfully I beg to state that my account No. 10389999297 of varanasi cantt. rly.Stn. Branch is also my Pension Account and i have not received DA for last 2 years.I have quiried to our branch but not satisfied.
Therefore it is requested to you kindly arrange to provide my pension with 2 years DA.

Thanking You,
Anilkumar72

Jul 9, 2016

SBI CDM MACHINE COMPLAINT

Dear Sir/Mam,
I Anil Sethi prop. SETHI MOTORS having an account in State Bank Of India, A/C NO. 33649264145. I had made a complaint to the branch manager in wriiten about my money being deposited in the CDM at Ballabgarh branch,Faridabad but not credited in my account. The receipt shows that the TRANSACTION TIMED OUT but money is retained by the machine. I had done two transactions dated 22/4/2016 of Rs49000/-and 3/5/2016 of Rs44000/- having similar problem. I had recently approached to chairman of sbi through mail but after that bank officials are saying that the said transactions had been completed and credited in the account. please help me, I will be highly oglized to you.

Anil Kumar Sethi
A/c number:- 33649264145
Phone: 9212444959
Email: harshchandna09@gmail.com
vikas kumar maheshwari

Jul 8, 2016

balance deduct due to not maintain 10000 in IndusInd bank

Dear sir/mam
I have saving account n. 100031858170 I could not maintain the limit of minimum balance in above account.So bankers deducted money (6400) from my account .& right now my balance goes low.I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response .please I request you to see as soon as possible in that matter & obtain money from bank which was deducted & return my money I hope you solve these problem as soon as possible & return my money & bank will not charge again for that after right now

Applicant
Vikas kumar
Email-vikask647@gmail.com
Mob n.- 9711874487
Avinash Bharti

Jul 2, 2016

Withdrawal of amount

Sir, my SBI account No 30707681675 held with SBI Partapur, Bulandshahar (UP). My last four digit ATM Card No is 8410. I have withdrawn amount of Rs ten thousand initially however I have not received the money. After that i withdrawn Rs twenty thousand in two transaction ten thousand each however, total debited amount shown by bank is Rs Thirty thousand. An amt of Rs Ten thousand was debited from my above said account from ATM OBC Saidpur, Bulandshahar. When i lodged a complain at SBI Customer care to inquiry for the said amount than OBC Saidpur confirm that the amount was withdrawn successfully however I have not received any amount and any printed slip from OBC ATM located at Saidpur. After than i approached both the bank ie SBI and OBC Bank manager. SBI bank manager replied that pl liaise with OBC bank and similarly OBC bank replied to liaise with SBI Bank. the incident was on 30 Apr 16 and I am not getting any positive reply from both the bank. Both bank reply that there is no any solution's of such type of incident. you are requested to look into the matter seriously and direct the responsible branch manager to solve the problem and credit the lost amount to my account.

My mob No is 09086401026, 08307433009
Sureshadvo

Jul 2, 2016

deduction of amont from my account inspite of transaction failure

Greetings,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have tried to conduct online transactions which didn't succeed and i received message that stated "you transaction ifs failed." After which the amount that was to be paid off is deducted in-spite of the transaction failure.This has happened to me first time and my balance is deducted even though there is a transaction failure , as I said above.

Now when I tried to call the bank officials on the toll free number (State Bank of India) , there response was very cold ,they paid no attention to my issue,they didn't helped me out to get a resolution ,which is to say that I got no help from the bank. Hence I am now contacting you to seek help. Please look into the matter and resolve it as soon as possible , showing a kind favor.

Thanks& Regards
Suresh Kumar
Mobile No 9027355929
E-mail -masihsujeet@yahoo.com
A/C 11046181527 (Savings Account)
IFSC Code :SBIN0007279
SBI Tundla Junction

Dave Gray Hospital - Regal hospital legitimate
    This is to inform the general public Male/Female who are...
    star sports - Not telecasting EPL and F1 in HD channels
    Star sports has lost its mind by showing repeat and boring...
    baba ramdev patanjali ayurved - Payment completed but item not received
    Dear Sir/Madam, I placed an order on 12- aug-2016 for...
    Bharti Airtel, Call Center , Call drop and network - call drop
    Hi, My calls are getting dropped, I've been...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - is that true or false
    hello sir, I recieve a massage on my mobile that I...
    Road construction contractor - Reg road construction
    R/Sir I 'Nand Kishore Nagpal ' resident of C-...
    Teleshopping India, New Delhi, India - idea company fake fraud call
    mujhe is no se call ayi thi +918795252492 or wo khud ko...
    LIC HFL - MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENT MISSING LIC HFL BAREILLY/ NON PAYMENT...
    Dear Sir/Madam, No solve my problem after 15 days...
    L.G 1ton Split A.C - Poor installation
    I have purchased a L.G 1ton split A.C from a leadi g...
    hike messenger - profile picture
    Sorry , its my feedback for hike , We can't save our...