Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

Bank lokpal

India,
Uttar Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

sharvan kumar 3049
 
Aug 28, 2014

not issued kisan cradit card

dir sir,
my ac is bank of india villege and post bansa (mallawan) hardoi my sb ac is 741510110003049 bansa branch
my kcc file summit time one months but not responce in bank
Ramesh Chand Sharma
 
Aug 28, 2014

complaint about not open the a/c in sbi mantown sawaimadhopur

SIR, I AM P.A. CONSUMER COURT,SAWAIMADHOPUR. I WANT TO OPEN MY SON A/C AT SBI MANTOWN SAWAI MADHOPUR. BUT A/C OPEN CLERK IS NOT OPEN MY SON A/C DUE TO NOT VAILED ADHAR CARD . I HAVE GONE MANY TIME.NOW I WENT TODAY DATED 28-8-2014 TO SBI MANTOWN SAWIMADHOPUR. I SUBMITTED TO PAN CARD AND RASHAN CARD SELF ATTESTED PHOTO COPY BUT HE REFUSED . AFTER THIS I SUBMITTED MY LIGHT BILL TO ADDRESS PROOF BUT NOT ACCEPTED .I COMPALINT IN THIS REGARD TO MANAGER BUT HE IS NOT TAKE ANY ACTION. HE SAYS THAT THIS STAFF IS LOCAL STAFF WHO DOES NOT DO WORK. IN THIS BANK ALL EMPLOYEE BELONGS TO ST CATEGORY WHO DOESNOT WANT TO DO WORK.KINDLY ISSUE TO AUTHORITES TO TRANSFERRED THE ALL STAFF WITH MANAGER IN THIS BANK,KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM .
R.C.SHARMA P.A. CONSUMER FORUM SAWAI MADHOPUR.
Balak Ram
 
Aug 28, 2014

Regarding not receiving the amount of 10000/- from the ATM Machine & Deducted from the account

R/Sir
I have a saving account with No. 2327000100141513 in Punjab National Bank Branch Kheri Sarfali Distt. Karnal (HR) . On Dated 21.05.2014 i used the ATM of SBOP near Mini Secretariat Narwana Distt. Jind (HR) & put the command to withdraw 10000/- But after all entries no money came out from the machine & i receive the SMS that the amount of 10000/- has been debited from your account. Thereafter i immediately contact to the customer care Service No. 18001802222 & lodged a complaint about the above said occurrence a complaint no. 61400010 has been given to me & stated that within the period of Seven Days your complaint will be solved. Thereafter on Dated 23.05.2014 when i contact on customer care No. 18001802222 to know the status of my complaint , they stated that there is no such complaint has been registered with us & lodged the new complaint with No. 61407401 they also stated that the complaint will be solved within a week.
Afterthat I contacted many time to the customer care to know the status of the complaint but every time they stated that the complaint will be resolved within a week & on Dated 02.06.2014 when i contacted to customer care they stated that the complaint has been rejected by the SBOP , & you may contact personally.
Afterthat i lodged the complaint in the circle office Karnal they stated the complaint will be solved within fifteen Days. There is no response till date 28.08.2014
So you are hereby requested that a strict action may kindly be taken into the matter. I will be very thankful to you for this.

Regards
Balak Ram S/o Sh. Fakir Chand
Village Rewar P.O. Dhabi Tek Singh
Tehsil Narwana Distt. Jind (HR) 126116
M. 7876001300
sumit 91
 
Aug 27, 2014

Sumit

सेवा में
बैंकिंग लोकपाल अधिकारी
मुबई

विषय: खाता धारक को बैंक आॅफ इण्डिया के स्टाफ ने अपना नकली नोट खाता धारक को सौंपा...

महोद्य,
मेरा निवेदन इस प्रकार है कि बैंक आॅफ इण्डिया में मेंरा खाता विवेक माहेश्वरी पु़़़त्र जयप्रकाश गुप्ता नाम से मेरा बैंक में खाता है। जिसकी खाता संख्या 784210110000253 है। प्रार्थी के भाई ने दिनांक 25-08-2014 को 500 के 48 नोट जमा किए। बैंक स्टाफ ने खाते में धनराशि चेक कर खाते में जामा किए, लेकिन दो दिन बाद जब में बैंक में दुवारा काम से गया तो मुझसे कहां गया कि तुमने जो दो दिन पहले जो रुपयें जमा किए है। उनमें 1000 (एक हजार) का नोट नकली है। जबकि प्रार्थी ने कोई एक हजार का नोट जमा किया नहीं था। बैंक ने अपना नकली नोट जवरन खाता धारक के सर मढ़ दिया और बैंक स्टाफ ने रुपयें जामा करने आए प्रार्थी के भाई के खाता संख्या 784210110000098 से दिनांक 27-08-2014 को एक हजार रुपये उसके खाते जवरन काट लिए गए और उससे बदसुलूकी की। बैंक के स्टाफ की शिकायत बैंक मैनेजर से करने पर स्टाफ के खिलाफ कार्रवाई की मांग की तो उन्होंने कहां कि स्टाफ के सभी लोग बतमीज है और मेरी कोई नहीं सुनता, आपको जो करना है करो कहते हुए मुझे बैंक से जाने को कहा।

कृपा कर बैंक स्टाफ पर कर्रवाई करने का कष्ट करें।


प्रार्थी

विवेक माहेश्वरी
पुत्र जय प्रकाश गुप्ता
मो. जालंधरी सराय बदायूं
उ0प्र0 पिन कोड 243601
मोबाइल नं0 9634444352
amitpatnayak
 
Aug 21, 2014

mobile banking

my name is amit patnayak
a/c- 30784393313
today i am mobile recharge in airtel number 9630589437 at rupees 120 &
reliance number 8234028314 50 rupees but he was not recharge than my balance deducted in my state bank a/c.
YOGESH CHANDRAA
 
Jul 30, 2014

P D C cleared before due date

PARUL ADVERTISING <ychandraa@gmail.com>
Jul 20 (10 days ago)

to customercare.k.
Dear Sir
I have a current a/c with Allahabad Bank No 20469219124 named PARUL ADVERTISING
I have issued a Cheque no 002928 to Kanta Solution Dated 18-07-14 for Rs 37240/-. By mistake Kanta Solution presented the cheque before due date .We are very sorry to say that ALLAHABAD BANK cleared that cheque on 14-07-14 ,which was dated 18-07-14. .So pl return that amount in my account and take care this should not happen again
aynansh
 
Jul 29, 2014

CHEQUE BOOK

MY CHEQUE BOOK LOST. I COMPLAINT INDUSIND BANK ALWAR BRANCH AND FILL FORM FOR STOP CHEQUES AND NEW CHEQUE BOOK REQUEST. BUT BANK STAFF STOP ALL CHEQUES OF MY NEW CHEQUE BOOKS AND LOST CHEQUE BOOK CHEQUE NOT STOP. I ISSUED 3 NOS OF CHEQUE HAS BEEN RETURN.

BANK STAFF NOT SUPPORT WITH US. WHAT CAN I DO ??
harjinder kumar
 
Jul 17, 2014

manager refused to activate a/c.

Pl. Enquire as per rbi rules why said manager refused said facility in a/c. No1344912431/ 52452 today after wasteing 3days
jaideep Soni
 
Jul 13, 2014

Amount of FDR not given

Dear Sir,
We have some FDR in Punjab National Bank, Branch- Akola, Distt.- Chittorgarh (Rajasthan), After my wife's death I go to bank for withdrawal FDR but the Bank Manager refused to give payment because the Bank Manager said me that some other person submitted "bogus will" of my wife and the Bank manager instructed by the advocate of Jodhpur High Court that if I will submit succatation Certificate they can give my FDR withdrawl. So help me for withdrawal of FDR from Bank

FDR by - Radha Devi w/o Ram Gopal Soni
Applicant : Ram Gopal Soni
Nominee : Ram Gopal Soni
pal_vivek
 
Jul 8, 2014

Reg.Deduction of Rs.10,000/- form SBBJ saving account no. 61033873869

Respected Sir,
I withdrawl Rs.2000/- from SBBJ ATM near railway station Pali –Marwar(Rajasthan) on 20.01.14 at 06:59 PM.After 02 minutes,deduction of Rs.10,000/- from my SBBJ saving accounts on 20.01.14 at 07.01 PM.I have complained SBBJ collectrate Branch Pali Marwar(Raj.) but not response received till date.
Presently,i working in Medical & Health Depart ment,Pali Marwar(Raj.).Regarding this matter,I also contact by mail to State Bank Contact Center,suggest to contact the SBBJ branch where my account hold.i complained by e-mail this matter & send reminder but no reply.after that I have complained by writtten application but not reply.
My SBBJ Saving Account number is 61033873869
ATM Card no.6002061076900010659
Please solve my matter related to deduction.

Regards!
VIVEK KUMAR PAL
Mobile no. 09461459182
bismayamohanty@gmail.com
 
Jul 4, 2014

UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTION FROM MY CREDT CARD

I BEARING A CREDIT CARD WHICH WAS ISSUED BY ICICI BANK SINCE LAST FOUR YEARS. AS PER PROCEDURE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION (THRU PASSWORD/ OTP) NO ONE SHOULD USE MY CARD FOR ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION. BUT HERE ICICI BANK HAS USED MY CREDIT CARD TO PAY DIRECTLY TO "CPP ASSISTANCE" WHICH IS A VAS OF ICICI GROUP. THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN DONE ON YESTERDAY(i.e. on 3RD JULY 2014) BY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD TEAM BY THEMSELVES AND WITHOUT ANY APPROVAL FROM ME. AS PER ME IT IS TOTALLY A MONOPOLY OF ICICI BANK WHICH IS STRONGLY OPPOSED BY ME. ITS MY MONEY THAT TO ONE TYPE OF LOAN (TRX. FROM CREDIT CARD) THEN HOW CAN ANY ONE INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS. I AM REQUESTING HEREWITH FOR HELP AND PROPER JUSTICE FOR THIS TYPE OF IRREGULARITY FROM ICICI BANK. THE TRX AMOUNT IS RS. 1848.00 WHICH HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY CREDIT CARD AS RENEWAL OF CPP CARD. PLS. NOTE THIS CPP CARD SERVICE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME AND WHICH WAS NOT APPROVED BY ME AT ANY TIME RECENTLY.

REGARDS
BK MOHANTY
9755733022
shyam.237
 
Jul 4, 2014

Cheque deposited in UCO bank

A SALARY CHEQUE ISSUED ON DATE 07.06.2014 BUT ACCOUNT OPEN AFTER CHEQUE DATE. AFTER ALL I DEPOSIT CHEQUE IN THE BANK & BANK CHEQUE RETURNED. BECAUSE CHEQUED BEFOR OF ACCOUNT OPENING DATE.
SO THAT, IS THE SAME CHEQUE IN NOT CLEARED IN THE SAME.
eagle.vishnu
 
Jun 27, 2014

educational loan

I am vishnu sharma . my brother is in 3rd year of engineering . I want to take education loan but branch manager postponed the date again & again .
Please guide me.
Sbi branch code- 0588
City- Sikandra rao ,hathras 204215



Yours
Vishnu sharma
9893087172
Vishnu2285@gmail.com
Nicholas Pigments & Inks
 
Jun 10, 2014

Attempt to forgery

Dear Sir,

We are holding a CC Account No. 00000030945290678 under the name & style of Nicholas Pigments & Inks in State Bank of India, Swaroop Nagar Branch, Kanpur. While going through the statement of account ON 27.05.2014 we came to know for a forgery done in our account by presenting a cheque No. 914849 for Rs.3,78,150/- issued in the name of some MR. RAHUL TRIPATHI and the amount was debited to our account while we neither know any person of this name nor we issued any cheque to this fellow. Infact we issued the same cheque No. 914849 for Rs.19,324/- only and that is in the name of M/s Rajdhani Paints Pvt Ltd. However immediately after we sent our man in bank to contact Branch Manager who got convinced and got reverted the amount in his own manner crediting to us.

Once again on 30th May, 2014 another cheque No. 914848 for Rs. 4,85,300/- fvg the same person as above MR. RAHUL TRIPATHI was presented debiting the amount in our account. This time probably as the Manager of your Mumbai Branch was aware with the above case, he called on us over mobile and inquired about. We checked our account and informed that the captioned cheque No. 914848 was issued by us for Rs.1,39,740/- only to M/s Rajda Chemicals of Delhi. We are thankful to him that he immediately took action and reverted the amount again crediting to us.

Such forgery may be repeated again and may happen with anybody we think it prime to lodge F.I.R. against the forged man MR. RAHUL TRIPATHI but for all this and as a matter of cooperation we requested and issued a letter to The Manager, State Bank of India, Swaroop Nagar Branch, Kanpur on 31.05.2014 to provide the account details of the forged man and his introducer for opening the account. We are disheartened and sorry to say that our man daily goes to bank with a request to receive this letter but nobody and even branch manager is not ready to accept. The reason is well known to the bank personnels.

However, we are bringing the above facts to your notice with a request to do the best that you deem fit.


Anuradha Tyagi.
For Nicholas Pigments & Inks,
C-119, UPSIDC Indl. Area
Rooma, Kanpur.
rajendra kumar bhargav
 
Jun 9, 2014

ABOUT PERSONAL LOAN

SIR,
I HAVE S SALERY ACOUNT IN AXIS BANK KOTA .I AM A POLICE CONSTABLE I WANT PERSONAL LOAN ON MY SELERY ACOUNT .MY SELERY COMES IN THIS BANK EVERY MONTH
MO.N. 9799060220
casingh15
 
Jun 6, 2014

Non clearance of cheque and misbehave by branch

Dear Sir,

After getting lot of pain and frustration, i am writing this mail to you, with hope that action will be taken.
I have maintained saving account no. 32544883400 with SBI, Srinagar Colony, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi branch.

On 31-May-2014 i went to nearest SBI branch detail is:-

State Bank of India
PLOT NO. H-1, BLOCK-B, GIRDHAR PLAZA, SHALIMAR GARDEN, GHAZIABAD, DISTT.GHAZIABAD.UTTAR PRADESH-201005

Branch Code-16605

for deposit of cheque.

On hearing that my a/c is in any other branch, employees started saying that we are not here to serve for other branch account holder.
I told them to give it in writing than they denied.

Further i met to Branch Manager and he told me that we have limited staff and not possible to serve all sbi account holder. than i asked him to give it in writing.

Than he replied that i can't give, if you want to complain you can. Than i filled deposit slip and deposited the my cheque. All necessary information related to my account and my mobile no. was mentioned on back of the cheque.

I asked them for stamp on deposit slip and they did it but told me clearly that your cheque would be lost or not clear and in that situation we would not be responsible. In case on non clearance of cheque we will not call you, because it is not our responsibility.

Yesterday 5th June-14 i went to bank and asked regarding my cheque, they told me "that your cheque is still with us because of non updation of KYC at your home branch.

I said them my KYC is already updated but they not accepted.
I back and talk to my home branch they told me every thing is ok in your account, If they are not clearing your cheque than take it back.

Today i went to bank again ask that employee for cheque, he was saying that we have already send your cheque for clearing and i can't give back.

I asked him that yesterday you were saying that my KYC is not updated than how did you sent for clearing ?

Than he replied me that actually my scanner was not working since last three days thats why we couldn't sent it for clearing.

Now i am completely fed up, I am being hares ed by this branch.

All staff of this branch right from TOP to BOTTOM i.e. bank manager to security guard are expert to misbehave with customer as well as hares to customer.

Dear Sir, please look in to matter.

Saurabh Kumar Singh

F-4, Plot no. 1/1, Rajendar Nagar,
Sector-II, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad.

Mob. No. 9810645687
SAtyendra verma
 
Jun 3, 2014

Not issuing Demand Draft

Sir,

I have a saving bank account with Canara BAnk at Gomti NAgar branch, Lucknow, U.P. My s/b Account no. is 2534101002118 and IFSC - CNRV0002534. Myself Satyendra Verma, resident of 2/66 Viram Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow -226010 .

As I have to deposit an installment of Rs 2,60,000 to Awas & Vikas Parishad U.P. So I issue a check to the bank and furnish it with voucher on 2/6/14 at around 11a.m. After one hour I got a message on my mobile number 9415142487, that the amount of Rs. 2,60,000 had been debited from my s/b account. In evening, the bank refused to give me the D/D and said it is not completed now, Next day, i.e. 3/6/14 at around 11:30 a.m., when I met the manager of the bank, he said, "Employees, as well as system is not working and I am unable to make to make the D/D today. Either come tomorrow or go to the Vipin Khand branch."

I refuse to go anywhere. I could not get the draft or any call from the bank. It it very embarrassing and after spending two working days, I got nothing. Kindly help me to get the D/D from the bank immediately so that I can deposit my installment and avoid panel interest.

Thank You.
mukesh148821
 
Jun 1, 2014

cash debited from atm account in bank of india

I want to inform that my account is being debited with Rs 8000 on 13 april ,2014 at 6.56 pm. The issue was that as i entered my pin code in atm machine of PNB bank in clal chowk , south delhi , then atm machine got hanged and i pressed cancel button thrice and i went out.After that i got message that my account has been debited with 8000 rupees , so that I have already registered a complain in my home branch as well as head office , but still they are not taking any step to refund my money.
account holder name: MUKESH KUMAR
ACCOUNT NO: 585310110000758
BRANCH: BALIDIH,BOKARO,JHARKHAND
Therefore i request you to please take step against my bank BANK OF INDIA, at branch balidih,bokaro.
vinit pandey
 
May 28, 2014

complaint about security gaurd

sir my name is sumit srivastava i m from ambedkar nagar .on 27-05-2014 i went to bank for drwn money there was very rush.nobody stand in the row. i was just say to security gaurd that please make a line for everybodys facility but security gaurd angry at me and he said-mai tmhare baap ka naukar nahi hu as well as maneger and other staff,s behaviour is also so bad . i told in breaf everything .its all about bank of baroda branch rafiganj ambedkar nagar 224139 up.
ramchandra ghanchi
 
May 24, 2014

govt scheme loan

Sir mere name se jila udhyog kendar se mukhyamantri swabalamban yojna me business ke liye loan file sbbj branch I/e balotra ko 21/09/2013 ko bhaji gayi thi . sbbj bank manager mujhe chakar lagwa rahe hai . my name is ramchandra ghanchi my mobile no. 9413881165 my mail id rc_borana@yahoo.com please sir help me thanks
sudhir@123
 
May 23, 2014

union bank bibiganj jaunpur up me paisa na jama karane ke sandarbh me

ser bibiganj shahganj jaunpur up me mai jaiswal traders ac no 433501010030015 me paisa jama karne gaya tha cashior rai sharma ne paisa jama karne se mana kar diya aur manager dwara kahane par bhi nahi jama kiya sabhi grahako ke samne mujhese jhagad gaye aur unse branch ke sabhi grahak aur karmchari unse bahut paresan hai hamesha grahko se jhagada karte rahate hai
Rk dubey
 
May 21, 2014

Release document of property

Dear sir
I putchased plot in kota I was take loan ftom hdfc ltd.In 2007.and I did full and final payment of loan on 2 may 2014 .bank askto me that Noc and property document will be released on 19 may 2014.
But now bank not releasing property document on time they said to me that 10 to 15 days will be taken.
So you are requested to kindly see the matter urgently.
And my noc and document should be release in two days.
Rrgards
Ravi kant dubey
Loan account no 523806202
Mo. 09460980820
AJIT MOURY
 
May 20, 2014

RS 500KM MELNE KE SANDR ME

SIR ME AJEET SINGH MENE DATE 20/05/2014 TIME16;35;21 KO A/C NO.2390000100044344 ME C.D.M DOYARA RS10000 ROPE DALA THA JESME MOJE RS9500 KA RESIVD C.D.M. DOYARA DEYA GAYA JAV ES KE SEKAYAT BERANCH MANEJAR SE KE TO BATAYA GAY KE APKA PESA KAM TA TATHA 500 ROUPE NHE MEL SAKTA......Plese help me sir my contect no.9713333639 thank you.
Aloha
 
May 7, 2014

frod case sensitive involve bank of baroda rajasthan gramin bank

Dear sir,
I have joint saving account in BOBRajastan Gramin bank AJMER vaishaily nagar Ajmer. In 2009 feb manager of bank told me take policy bajaj allinze.I was not agree for it because bajaj allinze private company.But manager said me with bank guaranty.
He conveyed me with accidentally benefit also good maturity amount after competition of policy . He gave me two policy with my wife own joint account 2000 rupee premium per year up to continue five year every policy.

In 2009 debit my account 4000 rupee for two policy.Manager gave me two receipt each 2000 on printed
BANK OF BARODA RAJASTHAN GRAMIN BANK vaishali nagar AJMER.Also mention good maturity amount with seal & signature by bank authority.Bank continue debit 4000 every year up to 2014 means five year continue.When maturity amount credit my account that was only 9400 each policy.This is a frod case because principal amount is 10000 each policy but maturity amount is less than principal.
When manager gave policy he committed with me good maturity amount on also written on receipt
I was assured with bank and also hoped for minimum 13000 rupee on maturity each policy
When i contact branch he said go and contact bajaj allinz.
I request to you please deal this case urgently with good action and i hope you satisfy me.
THANK YOU
ANIL KUMAR SHARMA
saving acc.no 42770100000528
address- Anil kumar sharma
30 Balaji nagar,Makarwali road
Ajmer Mo-9829167160
mdmalaviya
 
May 6, 2014

Cheque return but payment not return in my account

Dear sir,
I had given cheque to SBI Credit card department of rs. 12258 but due tosome reason bank return my cheque but amount not reverse in my account. This amount still with sbi card or bank but not redeposited in my account and next statement they debited same amount and also late payment charges of this amount while this amount still with bank even though charge late payment and original amount.
Last 2 months i call to his customer care centre aprox. 5 to 7 times and mail to feed bak department and nodle officer also once they ask for bank certificate of my bank which also i send 2 to 3 times in mail to both but there is no reply from bank side and all so this is last instrument for me to complaint this in lokpal please resolve my issue

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Recently Updated Complaints

    ZEE 24 TAAS - pension scheme delay
    Dear Sir/Madam, My father was worked in Pendharkar...
    Vijay Tv - deivam thantha veedu
    Hi...I am a fan of vijay tv for its innovating ideas...
    Vodafone - Vodafone Bill amount not receieved
    Worst service provider I have ever came across. I took...
    MCD Horticulture Dept - Peepul trees dangerously leaning over building
    Two huge peepul trees are leaning dangerously over the...
    mahaveer medical store - fake clinic in medical store
    sir, mei mahaveer medical store k complain kar rha hu...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - Steering locked while driving i20
    Hello, I have purchased I20 in May2011.& running...
    BMTC Bus - Conductor and Driver Misbehavior
    The BMTC bus jurney from magadi road 10th cross to market...
    Just Dial - Mis-representation of services
    I had REGISTERED with just dial Services Chennai.I agreed...
    moma - scholarship sanctioned but didnot recieved any money into...
    Sir, I soyeb.m. sayyad want to state that,many of my...
    aajtak - PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJNA
    PJDY ACCOUNT NOT OPEN IN OUR DISTRICT BANKERS , BANKERS...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username