Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

kidar

May 22, 2016

bar bar jane per bhi a/c ka statment nahi dena

Neemkathana sbi bank me bar bar Jane par bhi a/c ka statement nah I dete h
ak1111

May 22, 2016

loan ke sandarbh me

DEar sir /ma;m

load ke bare me hme kuch kahna hai ap sb annaocment karke kahte hi home loan lelo..per mere sare dacument complete hi ..per ye naya rule kya hi ki market ki land ke liye bhi sdm se pramanit karana ye kya hai .....tab ap sab kyu kahte hi ki le lo home load mai ise pradhan mantri ji ke samjh ragunga
vanshdeepakkumar

May 19, 2016

reminder for galat katouti ki vaapsi ke sandarbha mein.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Mere dwara kiye gaye complaint dated 02.05.2016 ke sandarbha mein aaj tak koi action nahin liya gaya tatha aaj tak mere galat katouti ko vapas nahin kiya gaya.

Aapse anurodh hai ki mere complaint par avilamba action lene ki kripa kare.

Thank You!

Your's faithfully,
Deepak Kumar
A/c No. 30645269386
S.B.I. Jagatpur Branch
Mob. No. 8896441243
madhuresh nankau

outstanding payments

I madhuresh Kumar singh (Manager ) Raj Bhasa , purchase mixer 2999/- at Sep 2015 on EMI basis by Standard Chartered Credit card.
.EMI is 525 per month.
i paid all emi by online transfer . but always shows late charges and outstanding. latest month i paid outstanding 1498 7/5/16 but i check 19/5/16 then again 1899 outstanding show. similarly it happen many times.
10/8/15 purchase 2999/ mixy
first emi gave on 6/11/15, then 8/12/15 ,jan16, feb 16 , mar 16 , 13/4/16 ,also during this paid 1404, and annaul charges 750 which are free but paid due to showing out standing. 1021.61 on 14/11/15 , 5/1/16 395.12 ,1502 on 9/1/16 , 344.46 on 22/3/16 etc.

sir i am very sad about standard chartered services . please solve my problem. otherwise cancel my card .

my card no- 5546232903653128
contact no- 9335691680
mail id- pushpkraj@gmail.com
Rakesh Kumar Shingh

Demand of Departmental Charge by Dy manager SARB, SBI Main Branch, Kanpur Nagar

Honorable Banking Lokpal
Kanpur Nagar

Subject :- Undue Harassment by SARB, State Bank of India Kanpur.
I Rakesh kumar Singh S/o Lt Sh Putai Singh, Farmer as profession, had received Rs 350000(Three Lakh 50 thousand Rupees )as loan during year 2003 from State Bank of India for construction of my House at property number 66 B, AARAGI number 173, Chandel Nagar, Kalyanpur kalan, Kanpur nagar. I had paid regularly all installments as per my full capacity till 20 months as prescribed by Bank. But due unfortunate health problem in family, I could not pay installments of my EMI.
As an honest citizen toward payment of loan, I prayed bank officials for relief in interest due to unfortunate circumstances, and bank officials on one side regularly assured me to provide relief in interest but on other side they had started processing for auction of my house.
Being an innocent person I was planning to pay due loan, but bank officials were desiring some undue money for settlement. This act of bank officials had frustrated me and I moved to High Court for justice. Honorable High Court had given Judgment for payment of balance amount after settlement in six quarterly installments.
After High court Judgement an Official Sh R K Mishra Dy Manager SARG SBI Main Branch, had taken Rs 25000 as Department Charge for settlement of dues. After this payment Mr R K Mishra took me to Sh T C Thakur AGM. And Sh T C thakur AGM, State bank of India, Mall Road prepared settlement papers and shown me that If I pay Rs 6,00000 (Six lakhs) in six months then they will waive off further charges like interest etc. As a result on commitment of words I had paid Rs 5,00,000(Five Lakhs ) from 21.12.2012 to 16.04.2013. Sir, for payment of this amount I had sold all possible jewelry and other articles and become ruined. But Sh T C Thakur AGM, did not provide me final settlement paper. And Mr R K Mishra further demanded Rs 50000 as Departmental Expenditure.
I was not in position to pay so called departmental expenditure Charges(without any receipt), Bank started further making pressure on me by auction of my house. Meanwhile Sh T C Thakur get transferred from charge. And with metual understanding with Sh R K Mishra they had misplaced all settlement papers before transfer.
Sir, I am a simple farmer by profession, our farming is deeply effected by drought for last 5 years. Also I have not received any drought relief cheque from State Government and still being honest and understand my responsibly toward payment of my dues. For payment of Rs 500000, I had been ruined my self and was also ready to pay balance Rs 1,00,000 through settlement papers
Sir, against my total loan amount Rs 3,50,000. I had paid Rs 5,70,000, till date. And agree to pay further Rs 1,00,000 as per so called settlement made by SH T C Thakur without any further charges on the name of departmental charges etc.
Sir, as a part of justice, your are requested to please intervene the matter by making a serious enquiry for my case toward settlement. And take an action against corrupt bank officials who make undue pressure to harasses innocent farmers like me which may lead to suicide.
Rakesh Kumar Singh
Loan Account number 11022678887
Loan Amount 3,50,000.
Anjali.rai

ATM balance Not Reverse By Bank

I want to withdraw mony in Axis bank ATM but not sucess and my balance debit my Account My SBI Account no is 34242320342
Sbi sopping center BHU campus Varanasi on date 07042016 ATM SPCN8565 TXN NO IS 1513 and debit balance is 5000 rs but yet balance is not revrse by Bank I do many complaine but they not solve please Credit my 5000rs in Account
Anjali Rai
sumit196

May 16, 2016

balance deduct due to not maintain 5000 rs in HDFC BANK

Dear sir / mam
I have saving account no. 17751530002333. I could not maintain the limit of min. balance in above account..so bankers deducted money from my account .&right now my balance goes low. I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response.
Please .,I request you to see as soon as possible in that matter & obtain money from bank which was deducted & return my monney.
I hope ,you solve these problem as soon as possible & return my money. &bank wiill not chaarge again for that after right now Sir mujhe jab malum huu ki jab meine atm se paisa nikalne ki jarorat samjhi vo bhi ek sal pahle lekin bank manager ne kaha ki jo balance kam huu hai vo main aapke account me transfer kar dunga lekin bank manager ka transfer ho jane ke karan mujhe sahi se koi javab nahi mil raha hai aur meun bahut pareshan ho gaya huu leki 2-3 din pahle news paper mein bank lokpal ke bare mein malum huu tab mein aaj apko mail kar raha hu nahi to bank valo ne mujhe sahi jankari bhi nahi de rahe hai aur pament kab vapis hoga iski bhi jankari nahi de rahe hai sir please help me

Sumit Chordiya
A/C NO.: 17751530002333
BRANCH : HDFC BANK BRANCH SUTARIPURA JAORA
cs784063

May 13, 2016

education loan

dear sir,
i am anoop sharma s/o P. R. sharma, student of B. E. (final year) Rustam ji institute of technology, BSF academy tekanpur, gwalior. sir mene SBI branch sumaoli code no. 30237 a/c 32723930119 se B. E. engineering ki study ke lie education loan lia hai jisme se bank
manager(mob. no. 9926232896) ne mujhe 3 years ka loan de dia hai and final year ka loan dene se bank manager mana kar raha hai and bol raha hai ki pehle 3 years ka interest and loan chukao uske bad hum final year ka loan denge aur bol raha hai ki tumhe jo karna hai vo karlo, mai education loan nahi dunga. sir agar mujhe loan nahi dia gya to sir meri life barbad ho jayegi.
sir aapse nivedan hai ki mera final year ka loan dilvane ki krpa kare.
anoop sharma
mobile number 9201653144
DENESH SHARMA

PENDING DEATH CLAIM

SIR,
1. THAT, MY BROTHER LATE ASHOK SHARMA WAS BORROWER OF HOUSEING LOAN OF S.B.B.J. NEEMUCH BRANCH.
2. THAT, HE ALREADY TAKEN SBI LIFE INSURANCE ( RIN RAKSHA POLICY ) SINGLE TIME PREMIUM MODE THROUGH
BRANCH MANAGER, SBBJ NEEMUCH BRANCH.
3. AFTER 8 YEAR HE DIED ON JANUARY, 2015.
4. JANUARY, 2015 TO TILL DATE OUR DEATH CLAIM IS NOT FULL SETTLED BY INSURANCE COMPANY OR SBBJ BANK.
5. IN THIS CASE INSURANCE AGENT (POLICY SELLER) WAS BRANCH MANAGER, S.B.B.J. NEEMUCH BRANCH.
6. I CONTACT TO BANK BRANCH AND INSURANCE OFFICES MANY TIME, BUT THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FROM
ANY OF THEM.
7. AFTER 1.5 YEAR OF DEATH I ASKED THAT WHO IS LIABLE FOR THIS SETTLEMENT (DEATH CLAIM).
8. AFTER DEATH OF LATE ASHOK KUMAR NO FAMILY MEMBER AVAILABLE FOR ROUND TRIP (WANDERING) TO BANK
AND INSURANCE COMPANY OFFICE .
9. BANKER'S OR INSURANCE OFFICE NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS SETTLEMENT. (DEATH CLAIM)
10.KINDLY SOLVE THIS CASE IMMEDIATELY.

DINESH SHARMA
BROTHER OF LATE ASHOK SHARMA
bhoopender

balance deduct due to not maintain 10000 rs in kotak mahindera bank

Dear sir / mam
I have saving account no. 1411419993. I could not maintain the limit of min. balance in above account..so bankers deducted money from my account .&right now my balance goes low. I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response.
I hope ,you solve these problem as soon as possible & return my money. &bank wiill not chaarge again for that after right now.

Bhoopender kumar
A/C NO.: 1411419993
BRANCH : DLF Galleria Complex,DLF City,Phase lv Gurgaon122002 Haryana India
manojyadav2005

Balance deduct from ATM

Main HDFC bank ka A/C holder hu.28/4/16 ko maine central bank ke ATM se cash nikal rha tha ATM se cash nhi nikla aur mere A/C se Rs 6000/- balance cut gya.Uske baad maine 29/4/16 ko HDFC bank customer care main complaint kar di.Unhone ek week main balance wapis aane ke liye bol diya.But ek week ke baad bhi mera balance wapis nhi aaya.Uske baad maine dobara complaint bhi kr di but koi possitive jawab nhi aaya.Mera complaint no.1076227 hai.Please help me.main bahut hi jayada paresan ho gya hu.

Baneet Kumar

Charges Levied by HDFC Bank for Non-Maintaining Minimum Balance

No Reply of Following Complaint
30/12/2015
NO Following of RBI Rules
Sending Msg again & again for depositing charges for Non-maintaining Balance of Rs. 687/- per month

The Customer Care
HDFC

Subject : Request to Close Saving Account No. 03391000039692

This is to request your esteem self that the above account is dormant for last few months due to my inability to carry on with this account. I have run this account for more than for than five years but last year I suffered a heavy loss in my business. I could not manage the above account due to acute financial crisis.

Thus, you are requested kindly to close above account immediately and remit all the charges thereon.

Vikas Aggarwal
21/52, Shakti Nagar, Delhi - 110 007, India
Ph./Fax : +91-11-23848254
Mobile: +9192122 00118
e-mail: vikas.aggarwal75@gmail.com

May 11, 2016

Money deducted from my saving account for zero balance & non maintain limit

Dear sir / madam ,
I have saving account no-913010032321540. I could not maintain the limit of min.balance in above account so bankers dedicated money from my account & right now my balance goes in nagative. I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response.
Plz I request you to see as soon as possible in that matter & obtain money from bank which was dedicated & return my money.
I hope, you solve these problem as soon as possible & return my money. Bank will not charge again for that after right now.

A/c No-913010032321540
Axis BANK Ltd
Chotti baradari PATIALA
Mob.No-9700000006

Saving account Non maintain & limit charge

Dear sir / madam ,
I have saving account no-2985000100123847. I could not maintain the limit of min.balance in above account so bankers dedicated money from my account & right now my balance goes in nagative. I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response.

A/c No-2985000100123847
Punjab national BANK
Bhadson Road PATIALA
Mob.No-9815475345

May 11, 2016

Money deducted from my saving account for zero balance & non maintaining limit.

Dear sir / madam ,
I have saving account no-016201547535 . I could not maintain the limit of min.balance in above account so bankers dedicated money from my account & right now my balance goes in nagative. I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response.

A/c No-016201547535
ICICI BANK
PATIALA
Mob.No-970000000
Areeb Ahmad

Balance Deduction

Dear Sir/Mam,

Syndicate Bank deducted Rs. 763 from my student saving account 85672200051310 due low balance charge. First they charged for ATM service charge and other charges and consequently my account balance went zero and then they applied low balance charge. Please help me getting my money back. I shall be obliged to you.

Name: ARIB AHEMED
ACC NO. : 85672200051310
Branch: Mawana
District: Meerut
State: UP
Contact No.: +91 9058424669
Dhiraj Chandak

May 11, 2016

money deducted from my saving accountfor zero balance& non maintainin limit of 5000 from hdfc bank

Dear sir / mam,
I have saving account no. 07461050033753. I could not maintain the limit of min. balance in above account..so bankers deducted money from my account .&right now my balance goes in negative. I ask them about that then I am not satisfied from their response.

DHIRAJ V. CHANDAK
A/C NO.:07461050033753
BRANCH :KOHINOOR CENTRE,SHOP NO.:22,23,35TO 41, BLDG-B
PUNE NASHIK HIGHWAY(TALEGAON CHOWK ), CHAKAN-410501
MO. NO.: 9975636571.
jodhraj rathore

May 10, 2016

money minus from atm bank of sbi

I am Jodhraj Rathore customer of SBBJ bank a/c no.51105526504 Lakheri branch.On 3 november 2015. I went to atm of SBI for withdrawl rupees 1000. When I tag my card in machine, processing got hang up and unable to response.the cash didn't came in hand but in atm slip my amount of 1000 was debited.
So next day when I went sbbj branch I gave my complaint in written to the authoresed manager. After some days branch manager said that your transaction succeded. So he refused to refund me my money.
I said him that you can examine cctv footage of atm.
Again I went continue three four days but the authority didn't pay any attention to my complain.
So I request you to solve my complain and help me to receive my money.
Jodhraj Rathore
Acc no- 51105526504
Branch- SBBJ LAKHERI, BUNDI, RAJASTHAN.
MOBILE NO- 9829638115
yuvraj lohar

May 10, 2016

1000 rs are fined for 0rs balance in account

I am yuvraj lohar,sir mere account me zero balance that isliye bank of Maharashtra be mere acc. Se 1000rs fine Liya hair. Leking RBI keep rule she to zero balance keep liye koi charges nahi hair
Please sir mere complaint pe jaladi action lo aur mure1000rs waphas leke do.
vanshdeepakkumar

May 2, 2016

galat katouti ki vaapsi ke sandarbha mein.

Priya mahoday/ mahodaya,

Mera khata no. 30645269386 SBI, Jagatpur Branch mein hai. Mere khate se date 21.11.2015 ko Rs. 12,000/- Hydrebad Gate ATM se kata. Phir Date 02.12.2015 ko Rs.12,000/- vapas aa gaya. Ek baar phir se Date 31.03.2016 ko Rs. 12,000/- BHU Branch se kata jo ki aaj tak vapas nahin aaya. Branch me baar-baar sampark karne pa employees batate hai ki mere yaha audit chal rahi hai thoda wait karen. Last mein thak kar aap se complain kar raha hoon. Please is par thoda jaldi action lene ki kripa karein.

Thank You!

Mob. No. 8896441243
gyankshama

Apr 27, 2016

Dispersal of home loan

My self applied for a home loan in State Bank of India for purchase a flat in the month of feb 2016 in Ashok marg branch , all documentation completed on 28th march 2016 in RACPC Lucknow and also handed over first demand letter of builder but till date no money transfer in builders account nor account no generated by RACPC Lucknow. It takes more than two month but process is still uncompleted .The home loan is in the name of my wife Smt.Kshama Tripathi.
Sachin Singh Sengar

Apr 27, 2016

Receipt (Certificate) of Fixed Deposit for Rs.50,000/- is not given by Union Bank of India, Dayalbagh, Agra from 07-Mar-2014 till date.

I am 80+ yrs. old heart patient widow lady and having an saving account no. 305602010019234 with Union Bank of India, Dayalbagh Branch, Agra, from year 1993 for my family pension, which is still credited in the above said account.

On dated 07-Mar-2014, I had fixed deposited an amount of Rs.50,000/- (Rs. Fifty Thousand Only) for 24 months / 02 yrs. On the same day bank had debited the requested amount from my account and ask me to collect the F.D. certificate after 02 days, and from 10-Mar-2014, I had visited several times to the bank for the said certificate, but every time bank personals are refused and told that the certificate is not prepared. After 02 months on May’2014 they told me that by mistake they had not printed my F.D. certificate, and whenever it will be mature i.e. on 07-Mar-2016 we will transfer the amount in your abovesaid given saving account no.

Yesterday i.e. 26-Apr-2016, I had again went to the bank with my son and ask them to re-invest the matured amount for next 02 yrs. / 24 months. The bank personal (Mr. Ankit) has asked me to give an indemnity bond for lost of certificate from myself. I told him that by mistake bank had not printed my F.D. certificate at that time, so why should I give in written that I had lost that certificate when it was not provided to me till date, then that bank personal (Mr. Ankit) again searched their records and registers and found that I am saying correct and he went to cabin of Asstt. General Manager Mr. Kanwar with us and told him the facts, but Mr. Kanwar, A.G.M. has misbehaved and told us to either give in written that indemnity bond or get out from his cabin.

It is requested you to kindly look into the matter considering my old age, as I am an heart patient and not much able to visit frequently to the bank.

sd/-
KAMLA SENGAR
W/o Late (Retd.) Sub. Maj. Hony Capt. Yadunath Singh (JC-30480)
Service No.: JC-30480
C-33, Sarlabagh Extn.,
Dayalbagh,
Agra-282 005
pushkerbajpai

Apr 26, 2016

NOT WITHDRAW THE AMOUNT

Sir, I have a saving account in Bank of India jwahar nagar branch unnao. I have been issued a cheque book. I am posted in ballia district & i forgot my cheque book in my office. When i went to the same bank , they denied to withdraw the amount by withdrawal form. I requested him but he repied my very rudely that person name Mr. Agnihotri something & said that it is the bank policy when other banks don't follow this policy.

Plz guide me that if i have cheque book then i am not able to withdraw the amount by withdrawal form.

Thank you !

Email. pushkerankur@gmail.com
shubhrathi05

Apr 20, 2016

poor service of staff

I m holding my firm account in union bank of India at barmer branch . When I come to bank for depositing amount in my account . every time it takes minimum 2-3 hours to deposit . They keep taking deposits from backdoor of their known customers and after complaining manager he also don't pay attention . Whole staff of this branch is so rude and work very slowly .
They don't necessary machines like note counting etc. For large amount .
Please solve this problem
Email - shubhrathi05@gmail.com
Mob.- 9982911060
Address.- ganpati market, mal go dam road, barmer-344001(raj.)
shubhrathi05

Apr 20, 2016

poor service of employees

They don't necessary machines like note counting etc. For large amount .
Please solve this problem
Email - shubhrathi05@gmail.com
Mob.- 9982911060
Address.- ganpati market, mal go dam road, barmer-344001(raj.)

Sanghi Medicos - Sale Tax Theft
    Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to bring it into your...
    Mobikwik - bill payment
    coupon code accept but discount not coupon code is...
    education - scholarship
    respected sir, Sir my name is Nahar singh s/o shri Mohan...
    airtel conplany - inappropriate recharge
    I m Basant Kumar Khatri my mobile No. Is 9571431503 Airtel...
    SOFTAGE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD - diwali bonas chaque not ricived
    sir iam sanjay kumar from suratgarh. (Rajasthan). as a...
    Maruti suzuki - Horrible experience of purchasing Ciaz ZXi+
    my recent experience of purchase of a new Ciaz ZXi Plus...
    Jaipur Traffic Police - Jaipur Bus jumping the signal
    For a citizen to jump a signal there is a detailed table...
    MAA TARA JEWELLERS - FRAUD
    DEAR SIR, I PAID AMOUNT AND SOME OLD JEWELLERY TO...
    Samsung mobile - INVOICE BILL
    SIR, I PURCHASED THE MOBILE FROM YOU WIDE ORDER...
    snapdeal - i haven't received my refund
    9 months past away yet I not received my refund.I have...