Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

akeelamd2@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015

Negative Balance

I am Akeel Ahmad with SBI account no. 30488150424
My account is showing negative balance worth Rs.Rs 6100 for which I complained to branch manager but he said that the negative balance was withdrwn by you. Sir is it possible for me to wwithdra extra balance.While my balance available in the account was Rs. 3100. Now sir tell me the solution.
Thanking you Akeel Ahmad
Mob. 9897949363
RAHAIL0786

Mar 3, 2015

REFUSE TO PROVIDE ATM CARD

SIR, I (MD ISLAM ANSARI) JOINT A/C HOLDER WITH MY BROTHER. I RECEIVED AN ATM CARD. BUT IT IS EXPIRE ON 28/02/2015. I WENT ON 03.03.2015 FOR TAKING NEW ATM CARD.BUT BANK REFUSE TO PROVIDE ATM FOR SAYING ONLY YOUR BROTHER CIF NO.IS AVAILABLE HERE.I SAID HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE.I PROVIDE ADDRESS & ID PROOF FOR CIF, TO BANK. BUT HE DENY TO GIVE ATM CARD,ALTHOUGH I GOT ATM CARD IN PAST.ACCOUNT IS RUNNING ON EITHER OR SURVIVOR MODE.MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS RS.105058.92 (AT PRESENT) .HOW CAN I WILL CONTINUE WITH YOU. MY ACCOUNT IS ALLAHABAD BANK J.L.ROAD MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR) SB A/C NO. IS 20926105185. PLEASE HELP ME . CONTACT NO. 09507343725 OR 9534843720 E -mail -islamdholi@yahoo.com
M.k.jain

Mar 1, 2015

Damaged note

With great distress & sorrow I would like to  forward a complaint of Mohd Rihan Indian Bank Ac/No-605170227 ATM No-5044339141962739683  that today he used your mentioned ATM but landed in severe problem.Six notes of 1000 each were damaged.He ran everywhere SBI Gandhinagar branch,tried to contact Atm mentainance company but no one helped him.
You are herebye requested to setup an urgent inquiry regarding the same.How such damaged notes were kept in ATM.Provide immediate relief to  Mohd Rihan by replacing damaged notes & take firm action agaist the ATM mentainance company.Please inform us through a revert email.Copy of damaged notes are attached with the mail.
Manoj jain

ALLAHABAD BANK,
ZONAL OFFICE, Date 12/01/2015
CIVIL LINE SITAPUR ,261001

DEAR SIR,
I REQUESTED YOU TO FOR PROVIDE INTREST SUBVENTION (PROMPT PAYER REPAYMENT TO KCC AC HOLDER) IN KCC ACCOUNT NO. 50149393691 LIMIT RS 240000/-DISBURSHED ON DATED 23/03/2013 AND ,I REPAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT WITHIN ONE YEAR, ON DATED 28/02/2014 UNDER LONG DURATION CROP eg. SUGARCANE CROP . SO WE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR INTREST SUBVENTION 3% FOR F.Y. 2013-14.
IN SECOND DISBURSHMENT ON DATED 01/03/2014 Rs. 240000/- AND I REPAY THE 240000+ @ 7% INTREST ON DATED 30/10/2014 IN F.Y. 2014-15, BUT LIMIT IS NOT SET IN CBS AS PER REQUIRED PROCEDURE FOR LIMIT DISBURSHMENT .IF LIMIT IS NOT SET IN CBS, THEN BY DEFAULT CARD RATE INTREST IS APPLY.THESE PROBLEM IN MY KCC ACCOUNT NO.50149393691.
AFTER MY KNOWLEDGE WE DICUSSED WITH BRANCH MANAGER AND GIVE A REQUEST APPLICATION FOR INTREST SUBVENTION 3% & CORRECTION IN EXCESS INTREST APPLIED IN MY KCC ACCOUNT ,THEN HE TOLD TO ME YOUR REQUEST LETTER SEND TO ZONAL OFFICE SITAPUR AFTER THE APPROVAL WE CORRECT IT BUT TILL DATE MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVE.
SO I REQUEST FOR PROVIDE TO ME INTREST SUBVENTION BOTH F.Y. 2013-14,2014-15 & ALSO RETURN EXCESS INTREST IN MY KCC ACCOUNT AS PER GOVT. OF INDIA DIRECTIVES.
PLEASE TREAT MATTER URGENT
siddiq khan

Feb 19, 2015

atm pin realeted

respected sir
my name is siddiq khan iam a cutomer of sbbj branch subhash bazar tonk my atm card issue in nov 2014 but my atm pin no is not issue in current day of this month iam meet in many times in my branch but chief branch manger is not working in my problem his behaviour is very poor in our customer so request please solved my problem as soon as possible

thankig you sir

siddiq khan tonk rajasthan

mob 8290580694
rameshwar prasad

Jan 19, 2015

Not recipt cass in ATM withdrol

Dear Sir / Mam,

I am Rameshwar Prasad my Bank account Union Bank of India Rathayatra Shakha Varanasi me hai my account no is 360602010208620 hai.By UBI Atm transaction Lanka I got 10000 rupees in 1st translation.and 2nd I put up 7000 amount then press botton ok but ATM hang no monney receipt only I got one SMS on mobile 10000 more amount debit in your account on date 27/10/2014 at 4:38 P M. .

I complain on line and my branch he is say only your amount return within 15 th day of working I go to bank but he is saying again 15th day now 2month and 18 day complied but no any response by bank .Please help me Sir.

Rameshwar Prasad
anjay mishra

Jan 17, 2015

debit pnb complane

Hamara complane kiye hue the aaplog ki kripya se hamara complane solav kiye our bank se paisa dilane ke liye dhanyawad karta hun aap sabhi bank lokpal ko shukriya ada kar raha hun mai aaplogo ki sada abhari rahunga

Frome
Anjay kumar mishra
vill. Khekra
Distt. Baghpat
Up west
contactkap@yahoo.co.in

Jan 12, 2015

lazy and lethargic working culture

respected sir,
Here in this branch nobody has do the work in time. for opening the saving bank account it will take 1-2 months and so many persons are here whose account have not open till now.
I got the TCRN and TARN no. before one month back, but still not getting the welcome-kit, passbook and debit card even though i deposited the Rs 500 in the new saving account. when i demanded they said passbook is out of stock and come by monday. Every time or most frequently server become down. the customer of this branch is fully faded from this work culture. This is only one example.
Branch manager also not hearing properly responsed, he said here is too much overloaded, that's what work has been delayed. every work required a complete day or more than day.
The behaviour of the staff is also not cooperative. You inquired once then you come to know what exactly happened in the bank. I request you to please take some appropriate action against the working staff. everybody gets troubled to do the banking, but the cumpulsion is there as a govt. and nationalide bank.
Bank name : SBI Shirpur, Dist. Dhule, maharashtra, Branch, Main branch Shirpur 425405. IFSC code : 00482
vikas kumar rana

Jan 8, 2015

canara bank ne kisi or ka krja mere account se diya

Mere account 2160101006445 se 3638rs Canara bank daha zila baghpat ne date 10/07/2013me kisi or ki r.c.ke jama kr diye.bar bar application dene pr bhi action nahi huaa.Rigonal office me application bhejne pr bhi koi action nahi ho raha.kirpya krvahi karne ka kast kren

Baljora

V+p gaidbara
Distt baghpat
U.p.250622
gronaren

Jan 5, 2015

CLEARING OF CHEQUE . SBI NIRMAN NAGAR

I HAVE DEPOSITED A CHEQUE OF VALUE RS 50000/- OF ICICI BANK IN THE BARNCH FOR A/C 10028409586 . TILL DATE AT 4.00 PM NOT PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT IN ICICI BANK.

I AM TRYING A P[HONE 2812307 ABOUT 20TIMES NO ONE IS PICKING UP THE PHONE .

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ARE PROVIDING .

FOR THIS NEGLIGENCIES I AM IN PRESSURE . I AM BP PATTEIENT AND ABLE TO MOVE HAWAA SARK BRANCH / NIRMAN NAGAR BARANCH.

KINDLY PERSUE MY COMPLAINT WITH THE BRANCH THAT WHY HE NOT PRESENTED MY CHEQUE WHICH WAS DEPOSITED BY ME IN THE BRANCH ON 01.01.2015 AT 11 AM ( 5 DAYS PASSED )
Raj Narang

Jan 2, 2015

TDS CERTIFICATE

TO,
BANKING LOKPAL OFFICER,
LUCKNOW.

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE A F.D. BEARING NO. 319536000106 AMOUNT 3,15,000/- OF STATE BANK OF INDIA MAIN BRANCH, FIROZABAD.(00641) UTTAR PRADESH. BY BANK TAKE TDS RS. 3425/- FOR THE F.Y. 2013-2014. I CONTACT MR.SACHIN SINGH (M.NO.9027884611) LAST ONE MONTH. HE TELL ME HE CONTRACT FOR LAST ONE MONTH BANK C.A. KANCHAN JAIN. (M.NO.8881181010). BANK C.A. MR. KANCHAN JAIN NOT FEEDING TDS ON INCOME TAX SITE WHAT I SHELL DO.
MY INCOME TAX PAN NO. IS AANPNO679D. MY PAN NUMBER WAS FEED IN MY FD A/C. FOR THAT BANK CHARGE TDS 10% OTHERWISE THEY CHARGE ME 20%. SO IT IS BANK CLERK MISTEK. FOR THAT MY INCOME TAX RETURN IS BEING LATE. PLEASE TAKE NESSERY ACTION. THANKIG YOU.

YOURS,
SMT. RAJ NARANG.
MOB. NO.9412267045
Raj 12708

Jan 1, 2015

New bank account open krne me problm

Sir mene apne mother Smt Gayatri Bajpai or Father Mr. Ramesh Chandra Bajpai ka new account Bank of India ke Unnao A.B NAGAR branch me 18/12/2014 ko form fill kr k jma kea ... taki DBTL yojna ka labh le sake .. PR aj 1/1/2015 tk account open nhi kea gay Na he passbook issue ke ja rhi h .. jb bank me pta krne k Lea jao to formal answer dekr bat ko ignor kr dea jata h ..

Sir with due request please help me

Rajeev Bajpai S/O R.C Bajpai
A.B NAGAR Unnao
sunil kumar 75

Dec 21, 2014

Non Payment of Refund of FD on Maturity by Uniteck FD Ltd. Gurgaon 122016, udyog vihar.

The Following Company Name :
M/s Unitech Ltd.
FD office, 2nd floor Plot No. 136,
Phase I Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon -122016 Haryana

we have the following FD of 40000(forty thousand rupees) each total five FD's with following FD No. 1228924, 1228925, 1228926, 1228927,1228857. All are matured in July 2014. but FD amount is not received to us till date. We have made so many calls and letters with the company but no satisfactory answer is received. We are in great need of money. so you are requested to help us in releasing the FD amount as soon as possible.

dated : 21-12-2014 Mob No. 08295230066, 9996484336.
anjay mishra

Dec 17, 2014

debit

Dear Sir mera complen ka 4month se jyada ho ho chuka hai abhi tak lokpal ke or se koi parinam nahi aya yes or no ka ab to lokpal se viswash uth raha bas dikhawe ke liye hai lokpal na to bank se paisa dilata ya na to ush se cctv janch karwata leuse is lokpal rbi bank action

Anjay kumar mishra
Khekra dist. baghpat
up west pin no 250101
Mob ,9675851550
ganesh cool

Dec 10, 2014

delay in initial pension

Sir, The chief Manager sbi CPPC patna 1.I, Ram bachan singh have retired from Building construction department, Bihar govt. On 31 jan14. 2.My P.P.O. no.201411031715 dated 10 apr14 is issued by Accountant General Bihar,Bihar. 3.my a/c no.11054555787 in sbi,bhabua,distt- kaimur , bihar branch code -1099. Therefore i request to cppc patna to check and to take necessary action according ly to start my intial pension
rabindranath

Nov 25, 2014

agriculture loan

i want agriculture loan against mortgage my agriculture land from gramin samabay bank, under sbi, tarakeswar branch west bengal , situated at vill+ po- astara, dist- hooghly, wb, pin- 712401. but branch manager donot interest with me. why? i think he has done something illegal with me.
piyush108

Nov 18, 2014

chaque amount debited but chaque returned

Sir i have current account with Bank of India Jhalawar (Rajasthan) and account number is 667720110000051.
i have drawn cheque number 111470 in favor of Shree cement ltd rs 30000 which was present on 23/9/2014. my account debited on
23/9/2014 by amount of cheque rs 30000 but cheque returned by bank. even till today my account has not been credited again.
sir i have complaint orally several time to the branch manager and also written complaint latters to BM and many higher authorities in
last two months but they are not responding.
please take necessary action.

Peeyush Jain
Prop. Rajendra Traders
Jhalawar 326001
mobile : 9829613200
vikasgaur

Nov 2, 2014

processing charge debit two time.

Sir, I'm obc bank account holder.I was given request to bank manager or other staff .regarding wrongly debited prossesing charge from my cc a/c no.03785011000504 on dated 19/05/14 & 19/06/14 amt.1500/-rs.so now I want to back my debit amt in my account asap.

Regard
Vikas gaur
Vrindavan
Mob.9758558955
vikasgaur

Nov 2, 2014

processing charge debit two time.

Sir,I'm obc bank account holder .I given request to my bank manager & other staff .so menny times .regarding my debit amt.1500/-rs.debit by bank two times in a month 19/05/14 & 19/06/14 .but still not credit in my a/c no.03785011000504 I request you plz resolved this case asap.

Vikas gaur
Vrindavan(mathura)
My obc a/c no.03785011000504
RAM KUMAR VERMA

Nov 1, 2014

DEDUCTED CHEQUE CLEARING CHARGES

I have deposited two cheque in Rajasthan Gramin Bank for Clearing under
A/C No. 44870100002305 Fvg. Sh. Ram Kumar & Maya rani vide Cheque
No. 577612 for Rs. 8900 & Cheque No. 688312 for Rs. 10400 Dt. 17.09.2014.
Clearing from State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur under A/C No. 51088791818
And Second A/C NO. 2539. Bank returned the cheque due to account was
Not active. But Clearing charged deducted from my account no.
44870100002305 in Rajasthan Gramin Bank, Jawahar Nagar Bharatpur.
Why he debited of clearing charges from my account R.G.B, Jawahar Nagar.
I request you to please credit clearing charges under my account in R.G.B.
Bank.

Ram Kumar Verma
125 Rajendra Nagar,Bharatpur
Mob No. +919468678263
Emal id- gyanesh.kumar@licindia.com
ashishnc6

Oct 21, 2014

cash withdrawl

i am rameshwar prasad mishra kisan credit card holder of branch- belatal distt. Mahoba u.p. My kcc no. Is 50217460642
When i went to my branch to withdrawl 50000 rupees, branch maneger force me for life insurance when i said no for insurance he replied he will not give me cash (50000 rupees)..i have 100000 rupees in my account.
Sir plz help me i need my money
uttamsarkar

Oct 19, 2014

not recived cash an atm withdroll

Sir mai uttam sarkar,mera wife kaname munmun sarkar SBI a/c no- 30297632663,ATM card no-6220180289200083831,mera wife oversees bank ATM mai paisa nikal ne gaya that date-30_09_2014 kofirst tarnjuction 10000 rupes nika,second me 10000 rs nikalne laga to paisa baha and se 2secand pahele ATM mechin band ho gaya that paisa air bahar nahi aya tyrant ATM ka bank menejar ko information dia to bank meneger apka a/c per kal paisa bapise as jaiyega. Wife me ghar waapise aakar SBI back me help line me complained kia 30_09_14ko 2 and complaint 09_10_14 ko kiya to replay mila tranjuction success, Lenin sir mujjhe abhi take paisa nahi mila,3rd complain 16_10-14 ko kia complain no-429214297767 ,sir apse request hai mera wife ke a/c per paisa credit karaneka kripa kare ,apka maiabhari rahunga ,mujhe kisibhi back ka meneger madat nahi karrahahai . use ke elaba air kohi sadhan hai to batai.
uttamsarkar

Oct 18, 2014

not recived cash an atm withdroll

Banking lokpal
I am SBI account holder my a/c no.30297632663 I did trangection in Indian oversig bank atm id iobd 6460with SBI ATM card no.6220180189200083831on 30/09/2014 approx 1630 1730 hrs. its show me trangection completed but I was not found cash 10,000 ruppise . I give complaints in my home branch she toled me afetr some days and few inquary your trangection successful
Sir I request to you please querry this matter and return my amount me.
maherajmahe65

Oct 17, 2014

Non credit of service pension & other pen benefits wef 01 July 2014 till date.

Sir, I retired from Army service wef 01 July 2014 and my PPO No : S/25888/2014(ARMY) dated 28 April 2014, has already been issued by CDA(Pension)ALLAHABAD and fwd to Chief Manager SBI CPPC, IInd Floor, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi - 110006 & SBI Sonkh, Distt - Mathura (U.P.), PIN - 281123, vide EME Records Secunderabad - 21, letter No : JC-753758Y/SP-1/Pen Dated 25 Jun 2014. I approached to branch Manager & Accountant SBI Sonkh 0n 22 July 2014, the photo copy of my PPO & EME Records fwd letter handed over to Accountant. I approached to Manager & Accountant so many times regarding my pension crediting in my pension A/C. Once again the photo copy of my PPO, EME Records fwd letter & PCDA (P) Allahabad Circular No : 165 dated 22 Feb 2013 already been submitted along with a hand written application regarding my pension & other benefits credits in my pension A/C along with 8% interest on my whole amount for the delayed period as per the RBI instructions issued by RBI under letter No : RBI/2013, DGBA.GAD.No.H-4/31.05.001/2012-13 dated 02 July 2012. Reference is being mentioned in PCDA (P) Allahabad Circular No : 165 ,para-8 dated 22 Feb 2013. In between So many times i have approached to SBI Sonkh Manager & Accountant for the same but till date my pension & other pension benefits have not been credited in my A/C, even after alive certificate,id & address proof , photo and photo copy of my PPO submitted on 24 Sep 2014. Therefore you are requested to take necessary appropriate action for credit my pension & other pension benefits along with 8% interest on my whole amount at the earliest please. Thanking you in anticipation.
pinkirawat00

Oct 10, 2014

sspl bank

i have saving bank account in sspl sbi timar pur and Today i went to bank again for entry my passbook but they always said to me printer is not working and not cooperative staff of that bank always argue with the public and also they not provided zero balance form always said that form is finish but i saw form is available in bank .

i request you if staff is not want to work properly plz Chang it or give warning because the bank is open for public not for his/her own use..

pinki
Timar pur

CBSE - business studies paper
    first of all the b.s paper was extremely difficult second...
    357300 - Rs 610/- recharge amount not credited Vc no 01521876655
    Dear Sir/Madam. I would like to inform you that i taken...
    YEPME.COM - Change My Shoes (Size Issue)
    My order No -- 12327282 Plz change my shoes , i have...
    HP Gas - change email id
    I had wrongly entered my email id as...
    Harrasment through mobile - HARASSMENT THROUGH MOBILE
    Hi Sir, I am shampa Banerjee living in tollygunge...
    Mana Proejcts - uber verdant reviews from manaprojects
    I am Kalpana, I have bought a 2bHK flat from Manaprojects ...
    OD - OD MISSING
    Sir/Madam, This is DURSHETI SUMALIKA roll number...
    shopclues.com - selling wrong/fake products
    i am a regular customer of shopclues from more then 2...
    Xiaomi Redmi 1s - PLEASE HELP
    I lost my mobile NEAR FARIDABAD HAYANA INDIA. Model :...
    355259 - Aliens group is fraud group
    Suggestions To All prospective customers who may fall prey...