Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

uttamsarkar

Oct 19, 2014

not recived cash an atm withdroll

Sir mai uttam sarkar,mera wife kaname munmun sarkar SBI a/c no- 30297632663,ATM card no-6220180289200083831,mera wife oversees bank ATM mai paisa nikal ne gaya that date-30_09_2014 kofirst tarnjuction 10000 rupes nika,second me 10000 rs nikalne laga to paisa baha and se 2secand pahele ATM mechin band ho gaya that paisa air bahar nahi aya tyrant ATM ka bank menejar ko information dia to bank meneger apka a/c per kal paisa bapise as jaiyega. Wife me ghar waapise aakar SBI back me help line me complained kia 30_09_14ko 2 and complaint 09_10_14 ko kiya to replay mila tranjuction success, Lenin sir mujjhe abhi take paisa nahi mila,3rd complain 16_10-14 ko kia complain no-429214297767 ,sir apse request hai mera wife ke a/c per paisa credit karaneka kripa kare ,apka maiabhari rahunga ,mujhe kisibhi back ka meneger madat nahi karrahahai . use ke elaba air kohi sadhan hai to batai.
uttamsarkar

Oct 18, 2014

not recived cash an atm withdroll

Banking lokpal
I am SBI account holder my a/c no.30297632663 I did trangection in Indian oversig bank atm id iobd 6460with SBI ATM card no.6220180189200083831on 30/09/2014 approx 1630 1730 hrs. its show me trangection completed but I was not found cash 10,000 ruppise . I give complaints in my home branch she toled me afetr some days and few inquary your trangection successful
Sir I request to you please querry this matter and return my amount me.
maherajmahe65

Oct 17, 2014

Non credit of service pension & other pen benefits wef 01 July 2014 till date.

Sir, I retired from Army service wef 01 July 2014 and my PPO No : S/25888/2014(ARMY) dated 28 April 2014, has already been issued by CDA(Pension)ALLAHABAD and fwd to Chief Manager SBI CPPC, IInd Floor, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi - 110006 & SBI Sonkh, Distt - Mathura (U.P.), PIN - 281123, vide EME Records Secunderabad - 21, letter No : JC-753758Y/SP-1/Pen Dated 25 Jun 2014. I approached to branch Manager & Accountant SBI Sonkh 0n 22 July 2014, the photo copy of my PPO & EME Records fwd letter handed over to Accountant. I approached to Manager & Accountant so many times regarding my pension crediting in my pension A/C. Once again the photo copy of my PPO, EME Records fwd letter & PCDA (P) Allahabad Circular No : 165 dated 22 Feb 2013 already been submitted along with a hand written application regarding my pension & other benefits credits in my pension A/C along with 8% interest on my whole amount for the delayed period as per the RBI instructions issued by RBI under letter No : RBI/2013, DGBA.GAD.No.H-4/31.05.001/2012-13 dated 02 July 2012. Reference is being mentioned in PCDA (P) Allahabad Circular No : 165 ,para-8 dated 22 Feb 2013. In between So many times i have approached to SBI Sonkh Manager & Accountant for the same but till date my pension & other pension benefits have not been credited in my A/C, even after alive certificate,id & address proof , photo and photo copy of my PPO submitted on 24 Sep 2014. Therefore you are requested to take necessary appropriate action for credit my pension & other pension benefits along with 8% interest on my whole amount at the earliest please. Thanking you in anticipation.
pinkirawat00

Oct 10, 2014

sspl bank

i have saving bank account in sspl sbi timar pur and Today i went to bank again for entry my passbook but they always said to me printer is not working and not cooperative staff of that bank always argue with the public and also they not provided zero balance form always said that form is finish but i saw form is available in bank .

i request you if staff is not want to work properly plz Chang it or give warning because the bank is open for public not for his/her own use..

pinki

Timar pur
Sharma Harish

Oct 7, 2014

Education Loan

Mere bete krishankant sharma ka education loan vigat 16 aug. 2014 se sbi rajpur 10799 me lambit he kahte he mana nahi kar rahe he par abhi samay nahi he . mere bete ki fees bharna bahut hi awshyak ho gaya he mere dwara colletral proparty ke kagaj bhi jama kar diye gaye he self gov. emp. hu mera beta ITM university gwalior se b.tech kar raha he koi sunne wala nahi he sare prayas vifal ho gaye he ek akhri ummed apse kar raha hu .ek abhaga pita Harish sharma 9893376102 Branch manager Anil sharma sbi branch rajpur dist barwani mp 07284256640
RAM KUMAR VERMA

Sep 23, 2014

cheque return

I HAVE PRESENT TWO CHEQUE IN GRAMIN BANK SITUATED AT JAWAHAR NAGAR BHARATPUR OF SBBJ BHARATPUR UNDER A/C NO 51088791818 FVG. RAM KUMAR VERMA & A/C NO. 51088791987 FVG SMT MAYA RANI.DT. 17.09.2014 SBBJ HAVE NOT CLEARED MY CHEQUE .AND DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT CANCELLATION CHARGES. KINDLY DEPOSIT CANCELLATIN CHARGES AND LOSS OF AMOUNT MY FOR RS. 19300/-.KINDLY SOLVE THIS PROBLEMS AT THE EARLIEST.
Anil Pandya01

Sep 22, 2014

Not opening bank account of student

आई सी आई सी आई बैंक अंजना (बांसवारा) में छात्रो के बैंक खाते दो माह से अभिभावक एवं बच्चो को बैंक खाते जारी नहीं किये जा रहे है | बैंक द्वारा कोई संतोषप्रद जवाब नहीं मिलने के कारण खाते के आभाव में छात्रो को छात्रवृति से वंचित होना पद रहा है | श्रीमान बैंक को कड़े निर्देश दिए जाय |

विनीत
कैलाश डोडियार एवं अन्य अभिभावक आंजना बांसवाडा (राजस्थान)
narendranishad

SERVICE PENSION

Respected sir

,1.    Pl referance  my PPO NO 28642/2014 (ARMY) dt13 May2014 and   The Records Signals letter no 15666960H/SP/NER/PPO-3 dated 30 Jum 2014 addressed to PNB Halwasiya, Hazratgang Lucknow.

2.    I have been retired from indain army on 30 jun 2014.  life certificate and under taking certificate has been submitted to Pnb Auraiya on 24 July 2014.  Service pension and other Amount has not been  not credit in my account no 3932000400213171 till date.

3.    You are requested to take necessary action please.

Thanking u sir
anil89sheoran

Sep 22, 2014

Complaint regarding opning of star shceme students accoun

Dear sir/mam,
We want to open the new Accounts in the name of NSDC star scheme students Domestic Data Entry operator in Bank Branch (BOI) PIilani. From the last two months we are facing the Problem in the opening of Account.
Bank manager telling us that you do not do this if we've Sub speaking on the last date you were gone no longer open your account. Please help us make a difference you have to quickly candelabrum this problem.

Training Partner Name:-
RAJEEV GANDHI COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION
Training Center Name:-
MAA SHAKAMBHARI COMPUTER & COACHING CENTRE PILANI
Training Center Code :- RJ318
Training Center BC Name:- ANIL KUMAR
Training Center BC code:-55211522878
Training Center BC Email ID :-anil89sheoran@gmail.com
Linked Branch SOL ID 66470 BOI Branch pilani.
IFSC CODE BKID0006647
Rohit Chandel

Sep 11, 2014

Regarding not receiving the amount of 12000/- from the ATM Machine & Deducted from the account

As on 24 August I visited your PNB ATM at Madho Nagar, Saharanpur Branch ATM. My a/c no. is 3728000100090507 in same branch. That time time I found ATM connectivity slow but that was working at that time. When I insert my ATM that time machine asked my PIN and I entered my PIN. Due to slow Connectivity Pin was not entered then I press canceled button many time and in the end of ATM process machine shows wrong ATM pin and I Get a sms of Rs 12000 Debited from you're a/c. It was total fault of ATM not mine.So I want my fund as soon as possible. I complained also of this matter but I am not satisfied from any clarification. Now i complained many time to the customer care and Email. My complaine no is as on 24 August 2014 A002216415
complaine No. as on 5 Sep 2014 A002618308
complaine No as on 10 Sep 2014 A002766229

So please sir do needful in this matter.

Rohit Chandel
Ravianchit

Sep 11, 2014

Not Received my cheque

Mera. Naam mewati devi hai.Mera A/C SBI Lahurabir Varanasi mein hai.Mera A/C No.34004770676 hai
Mera cheque jo ki Ghazipur Court ne issue kiya hai usme Date correction hai .Jisko Judge Sahab ne attest bhi kar diya hai.Lekin Sbi bank ke manager nahi receive kar rahe .Plz help me sir.
Thankyou sir..

Mobile No.9807712460
sharvan kumar 3049

Aug 28, 2014

not issued kisan cradit card

dir sir,
my ac is bank of india villege and post bansa (mallawan) hardoi my sb ac is 741510110003049 bansa branch
my kcc file summit time one months but not responce in bank
Ramesh Chand Sharma

Aug 28, 2014

complaint about not open the a/c in sbi mantown sawaimadhopur

SIR, I AM P.A. CONSUMER COURT,SAWAIMADHOPUR. I WANT TO OPEN MY SON A/C AT SBI MANTOWN SAWAI MADHOPUR. BUT A/C OPEN CLERK IS NOT OPEN MY SON A/C DUE TO NOT VAILED ADHAR CARD . I HAVE GONE MANY TIME.NOW I WENT TODAY DATED 28-8-2014 TO SBI MANTOWN SAWIMADHOPUR. I SUBMITTED TO PAN CARD AND RASHAN CARD SELF ATTESTED PHOTO COPY BUT HE REFUSED . AFTER THIS I SUBMITTED MY LIGHT BILL TO ADDRESS PROOF BUT NOT ACCEPTED .I COMPALINT IN THIS REGARD TO MANAGER BUT HE IS NOT TAKE ANY ACTION. HE SAYS THAT THIS STAFF IS LOCAL STAFF WHO DOES NOT DO WORK. IN THIS BANK ALL EMPLOYEE BELONGS TO ST CATEGORY WHO DOESNOT WANT TO DO WORK.KINDLY ISSUE TO AUTHORITES TO TRANSFERRED THE ALL STAFF WITH MANAGER IN THIS BANK,KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM .
R.C.SHARMA P.A. CONSUMER FORUM SAWAI MADHOPUR.
Balak Ram

Aug 28, 2014

Regarding not receiving the amount of 10000/- from the ATM Machine & Deducted from the account

R/Sir
I have a saving account with No. 2327000100141513 in Punjab National Bank Branch Kheri Sarfali Distt. Karnal (HR) . On Dated 21.05.2014 i used the ATM of SBOP near Mini Secretariat Narwana Distt. Jind (HR) & put the command to withdraw 10000/- But after all entries no money came out from the machine & i receive the SMS that the amount of 10000/- has been debited from your account. Thereafter i immediately contact to the customer care Service No. 18001802222 & lodged a complaint about the above said occurrence a complaint no. 61400010 has been given to me & stated that within the period of Seven Days your complaint will be solved. Thereafter on Dated 23.05.2014 when i contact on customer care No. 18001802222 to know the status of my complaint , they stated that there is no such complaint has been registered with us & lodged the new complaint with No. 61407401 they also stated that the complaint will be solved within a week.
Afterthat I contacted many time to the customer care to know the status of the complaint but every time they stated that the complaint will be resolved within a week & on Dated 02.06.2014 when i contacted to customer care they stated that the complaint has been rejected by the SBOP , & you may contact personally.
Afterthat i lodged the complaint in the circle office Karnal they stated the complaint will be solved within fifteen Days. There is no response till date 28.08.2014
So you are hereby requested that a strict action may kindly be taken into the matter. I will be very thankful to you for this.

Balak Ram S/o Sh. Fakir Chand

Sumit

सेवा में
बैंकिंग लोकपाल अधिकारी
मुबई

विषय: खाता धारक को बैंक आॅफ इण्डिया के स्टाफ ने अपना नकली नोट खाता धारक को सौंपा...

महोद्य,
मेरा निवेदन इस प्रकार है कि बैंक आॅफ इण्डिया में मेंरा खाता विवेक माहेश्वरी पु़़़त्र जयप्रकाश गुप्ता नाम से मेरा बैंक में खाता है। जिसकी खाता संख्या 784210110000253 है। प्रार्थी के भाई ने दिनांक 25-08-2014 को 500 के 48 नोट जमा किए। बैंक स्टाफ ने खाते में धनराशि चेक कर खाते में जामा किए, लेकिन दो दिन बाद जब में बैंक में दुवारा काम से गया तो मुझसे कहां गया कि तुमने जो दो दिन पहले जो रुपयें जमा किए है। उनमें 1000 (एक हजार) का नोट नकली है। जबकि प्रार्थी ने कोई एक हजार का नोट जमा किया नहीं था। बैंक ने अपना नकली नोट जवरन खाता धारक के सर मढ़ दिया और बैंक स्टाफ ने रुपयें जामा करने आए प्रार्थी के भाई के खाता संख्या 784210110000098 से दिनांक 27-08-2014 को एक हजार रुपये उसके खाते जवरन काट लिए गए और उससे बदसुलूकी की। बैंक के स्टाफ की शिकायत बैंक मैनेजर से करने पर स्टाफ के खिलाफ कार्रवाई की मांग की तो उन्होंने कहां कि स्टाफ के सभी लोग बतमीज है और मेरी कोई नहीं सुनता, आपको जो करना है करो कहते हुए मुझे बैंक से जाने को कहा।

कृपा कर बैंक स्टाफ पर कर्रवाई करने का कष्ट करें।

मोबाइल नं0 9634444352
amitpatnayak

Aug 21, 2014

mobile banking

my name is amit patnayak
a/c- 30784393313
today i am mobile recharge in airtel number 9630589437 at rupees 120 &
reliance number 8234028314 50 rupees but he was not recharge than my balance deducted in my state bank a/c.
YOGESH CHANDRAA

Jul 30, 2014

P D C cleared before due date

PARUL ADVERTISING <ychandraa@gmail.com>
Jul 20 (10 days ago)

to customercare.k.
I have a current a/c with Allahabad Bank No 20469219124 named PARUL ADVERTISING
I have issued a Cheque no 002928 to Kanta Solution Dated 18-07-14 for Rs 37240/-. By mistake Kanta Solution presented the cheque before due date .We are very sorry to say that ALLAHABAD BANK cleared that cheque on 14-07-14 ,which was dated 18-07-14. .So pl return that amount in my account and take care this should not happen again
aynansh

Jul 29, 2014

CHEQUE BOOK

MY CHEQUE BOOK LOST. I COMPLAINT INDUSIND BANK ALWAR BRANCH AND FILL FORM FOR STOP CHEQUES AND NEW CHEQUE BOOK REQUEST. BUT BANK STAFF STOP ALL CHEQUES OF MY NEW CHEQUE BOOKS AND LOST CHEQUE BOOK CHEQUE NOT STOP. I ISSUED 3 NOS OF CHEQUE HAS BEEN RETURN.

BANK STAFF NOT SUPPORT WITH US. WHAT CAN I DO ??
harjinder kumar

Jul 17, 2014

manager refused to activate a/c.

Pl. Enquire as per rbi rules why said manager refused said facility in a/c. No1344912431/ 52452 today after wasteing 3days
jaideep Soni

Jul 13, 2014

Amount of FDR not given

We have some FDR in Punjab National Bank, Branch- Akola, Distt.- Chittorgarh (Rajasthan), After my wife's death I go to bank for withdrawal FDR but the Bank Manager refused to give payment because the Bank Manager said me that some other person submitted "bogus will" of my wife and the Bank manager instructed by the advocate of Jodhpur High Court that if I will submit succatation Certificate they can give my FDR withdrawl. So help me for withdrawal of FDR from Bank

FDR by - Radha Devi w/o Ram Gopal Soni
Applicant : Ram Gopal Soni
Nominee : Ram Gopal Soni
pal_vivek

Jul 8, 2014

Reg.Deduction of Rs.10,000/- form SBBJ saving account no. 61033873869

I withdrawl Rs.2000/- from SBBJ ATM near railway station Pali –Marwar(Rajasthan) on 20.01.14 at 06:59 PM.After 02 minutes,deduction of Rs.10,000/- from my SBBJ saving accounts on 20.01.14 at 07.01 PM.I have complained SBBJ collectrate Branch Pali Marwar(Raj.) but not response received till date.
Presently,i working in Medical & Health Depart ment,Pali Marwar(Raj.).Regarding this matter,I also contact by mail to State Bank Contact Center,suggest to contact the SBBJ branch where my account hold.i complained by e-mail this matter & send reminder but no reply.after that I have complained by writtten application but not reply.
My SBBJ Saving Account number is 61033873869
ATM Card no.6002061076900010659
Please solve my matter related to deduction.

Regards!
VIVEK KUMAR PAL
Mobile no. 09461459182
bismayamohanty@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014

UNAUTHORISED TRANSACTION FROM MY CREDT CARD

I BEARING A CREDIT CARD WHICH WAS ISSUED BY ICICI BANK SINCE LAST FOUR YEARS. AS PER PROCEDURE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION (THRU PASSWORD/ OTP) NO ONE SHOULD USE MY CARD FOR ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION. BUT HERE ICICI BANK HAS USED MY CREDIT CARD TO PAY DIRECTLY TO "CPP ASSISTANCE" WHICH IS A VAS OF ICICI GROUP. THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN DONE ON YESTERDAY(i.e. on 3RD JULY 2014) BY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD TEAM BY THEMSELVES AND WITHOUT ANY APPROVAL FROM ME. AS PER ME IT IS TOTALLY A MONOPOLY OF ICICI BANK WHICH IS STRONGLY OPPOSED BY ME. ITS MY MONEY THAT TO ONE TYPE OF LOAN (TRX. FROM CREDIT CARD) THEN HOW CAN ANY ONE INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS. I AM REQUESTING HEREWITH FOR HELP AND PROPER JUSTICE FOR THIS TYPE OF IRREGULARITY FROM ICICI BANK. THE TRX AMOUNT IS RS. 1848.00 WHICH HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY CREDIT CARD AS RENEWAL OF CPP CARD. PLS. NOTE THIS CPP CARD SERVICE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME AND WHICH WAS NOT APPROVED BY ME AT ANY TIME RECENTLY.

REGARDS
BK MOHANTY
shyam.237

Jul 4, 2014

Cheque deposited in UCO bank

A SALARY CHEQUE ISSUED ON DATE 07.06.2014 BUT ACCOUNT OPEN AFTER CHEQUE DATE. AFTER ALL I DEPOSIT CHEQUE IN THE BANK & BANK CHEQUE RETURNED. BECAUSE CHEQUED BEFOR OF ACCOUNT OPENING DATE.
SO THAT, IS THE SAME CHEQUE IN NOT CLEARED IN THE SAME.
eagle.vishnu

Jun 27, 2014

educational loan

I am vishnu sharma . my brother is in 3rd year of engineering . I want to take education loan but branch manager postponed the date again & again .
Please guide me.
Sbi branch code- 0588
City- Sikandra rao ,hathras 204215

Yours
Vishnu sharma
Vishnu2285@gmail.com

samsung s Duos 2 - free 2gb data on buying of a new samsung s duos 2
    i buy a new phone of samsung s duos 2 model gt-7582 imei...
    Staff selection commissioned Graduate level exam 2014 - Non issue of admit card for combin
    Sir,My daughter applied for cgl 2014 exam thro online with...
    Mumbai University - 20 marks reduction after revaluation
    I am a passout of bachelor of engineering from mumbai...
    Jai Sairam Associates - Got document
    Four month before i went to JAISAIRAM company in AVADI...
    Rediff / order id 10523306 - Damaged product
    I had ordered Roti maker combo on 8th October 2014 and got...
    Garudalaya Travels - Poor Customer Support, Staff misbehaviour & Disrespect...
    Dear Customers, What Rajesh Kanna S 9944558043 said was...
    SBI Credit Card - to un block the card
    all bal paid plz unblock the card 9701425221
    12844 - Order Id 10523306
    I had ordered Roti maker combo on 8th October 2014 and got...
    TNPSC - fee details
    Repected Sir, I done a fee exemption on my application...
    Construction site - illegal
    Respect sir/madam I live jalaram nagar soc. Near...