Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

Jashvir Singh

Aug 27, 2015

Intrest subvention in kcc

I have a kcc account in PNB Dabra Gwalior since 2012 having no-6549008800004987. I am a regular and punctual customer of this bank . I always repayed the loan amount before time so that i will take intrest subvention @3% by every year. I have repayed all the loan amount taken by me in the year 2013-14 befote time but there is no intrest subvention credited in my kcc account till today.
Sir, I have wrote to CEPDU Bhopal pertaining to this case on 02.06.15 who forwarded this complaint no-47 to bankig lokayukt bhopal on 15.06.15 to look this complaint. But I have no responce from any side yet.
Sir, pl do need ful & obliged.
Jashvir Singh
At.Po- Nivi , Tah- Dabra Gwalior MP.
drtoshi

Aug 24, 2015

cheating by bank to penalyt witout any information

my current ac in axis bank gorakkhpur ,already closed one year back but recntly i have fond negative balance of my ac is about 120000/ ......sir pl take seriously this matter
sarika singh

rampratap123

Aug 23, 2015

fake atm trasition

Respected sir / madam

I am Mr RAM PRATAP MY SAVING ACCOUNT NO 50102651773 ALLAHABAD BANK BRANCH DEORIA UP. SOME FACKE TRANSACTION IN MY ACCOUNT ON WORD DATED 13TH AUGUST 2015, AMOUNT RS 27, 803/- WE ARE REQUESTED TO YOU PL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MY CONTACT DETAILS 9412887694.
THANKING YOU
REGARDS
RAM PRTAP
lal chandra maurya

Aug 21, 2015

MISSGUIDENCE BY THE BANK PERSON AND WASTING TIME AND MONEY

I AM LAUNCHING THIS COMPLAIN BECAUSE OF THE MISSGUIDENCE AND MISS BEHAVIOR OF THE BANK PERSON ,ACTUALLY I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE BANK PERSON THAT I HAVE BEEN SHORT LISTED FOR THE KCC (KISAN CREDIT CARD) THEN AFTER THEY TOLD ME TO BRING ALL THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION OF KCC .I HAVE DONE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS ,THEY JUST TRUBILING ME AFTER WORD ,FOR THE PROCESS.I HAVE WASTED MY MONEY AND TIME ON ALL THESE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS.MY AC 14110100000383 LAL CHANDRA MAURYA PATTI PRATAPGARH UP THANKS SIR MY MO 9935917721 , 8858101929
shukla786

Aug 20, 2015

Private person handle the loan KCC file in Baraunsa Sultanpur U.P. Grameen Bank.

In Grameen Bank Baraunsa Sultanpur all the loan files approving a private person (Sajeet S/O/Sobhnath) with the help of Branch Manager and taking the commision on it. All the farmers and customers are bound to give money for their KCC .
ram.gupta67

Aug 17, 2015

Apply Education loan last year (March 2014) Rahul Kelashchand Gupta

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As per my previous complaint for applying education loan, I had not received any feedback till date. Kurwa branch manager had called my brother and informed him that my applied lone already forwarded to concerned department but Head office of Mumbai loan department have rejected the proposal saying that Kurwa branch is not authorized to approve any education loan because Kurwa branch comes under semi rural & rural sector etc. Now Kurwa branch manager has pass on the proposal to NANAPARA SBI branch (Branch Code- 000140) and assured me that they will sanction my education loan, but again Nanapara SBI branch is overlooking my proposal.

Nanapara SBI branch(Branch Code-000140) manager is not entertaining my education loan.

A common man is not getting education loan from last one year and hampering education of young student.

So please do the needful. its very urgent for somebody’s career.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I would like to bring into your notice that my Cousin Brother applied for Education loan last year (March 2014) till date there is no progress on said matter pls. look into this on priority and revert.
Seems ground level staff is expecting bribe to disburse / sanction said education loan.

Applicant Name - Rahul Kelashchand Gupta

Rameshwar Gupta
vikash dadhich

Aug 13, 2015

Fraud Call

A person calling from 7258967892 number and asking my credit card details.

Thanks & regards
Vikash Dadhich
Mob-9166016444
prachirajput

Aug 11, 2015

complaind

To , Respected sir

today i gonig panjav national bank branch itwara bazar hoshangabad .there meet mr. Rajesh shan his posted there on post incharje offiser i request him my problam solvation but his missvehv with me are whole custmers and hell talk with me . i request him hut his not undarstand me so these reasion are my complte bec his a public servent ad its incident is missed my right . so i request u please give me my rights nd his punished your crite area .
pprachi rajput

my co. 8962776075
vipin ashoka

Aug 9, 2015

harassment by bank

Dear sir/madam,
I beg to say that we were in business with PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK ,Sitarganj (Udham Singh Nagar) Uttarakhand. There were my C/C (A/C NO 6437008700000045) limit and term loan(A/C NO:- 643700IB00000025) also. Just because of unsupportive behaviour and false commitment of branch head and circle office, We have transfer our limit and loan in HDFC BANK LTD , Sitarganj .
Now the matter starts from the March 2015 when they knew that we are taking our C/C Limit to Other Bank and Closing PNB C/C limit Soon then they started harssing us. Now we are not with PNB SITARGANJ but our some issues are still pending and they are not ready to solve the matter, after a lot of Meetings and applications also. Now I request you to solve this matter and reverse all the Charges.
other matters are below ..

First They debited my account with RS 28500 as processing fee without my knowledge when I told that we are not continuing my account with your bank and the document for renewel was not given by me after that they debited my account just to harass me.
Second after commitment of non home cash deposit charges reversal they do not give that RS 12594 for F Y 2014-15(commitment was not in writing it was told by branch head).
Third and final we present a payorder of local clearing (HDFC BANK LTD SITARGANJ)dated 10/07/2015 of RS 2,50,000,00 and a payorder of RS 24,80,336 which should we deposit in my account in dated 11/07/2015 and one more payorder of RS 25,00,000 present in 11/07/2015 should be deposit in my account 13/7/2015 .All the payorder deposit in my account in 16/07/2015 just because of harass me and the intrest of that all amount they debit in my account which is (5days intrest of 2480336 and 25000000 and 3 days intrest of 2500000) 3822+35959+2311=42092 RS.

They are not refusing this all but regularly telling that we are sending the mail to R O and circle office but they are not replying and I told him that if you not reverse all this I will complaint you but they are just lingering the matter around.

Dear sir/madam I request you to look into the matter very seriously and please refund all my Charges which is wrongly debit by the PUNJAB NATINOL BANK sitarganj.
Vipin mittal
Ashoka seeds
Sitarganj (udham singh nagar)
Uttarakhand 262405
Mob.9837312352
8532881958
tabish

Aug 7, 2015

LOCKER PROBLEM IN P.N.B DHAMPUR BIJNOR

dear sir
my name vijpal singh s/o shampal singh .sir meri problem yeh hai ki mera locker last one years se kharab hai .jiski jankari maine branch manager ko di par waha se koi respose na
mila , bar bar branch me contact kehne keh bd bhi koi solution prapt nahi ho raha hai ,branch se response na milne ke bd maine circle office moradabad bhi contact kiya par koi solution nahi nikla
sir aapse mera nivedan hai ki aap meri iss problem ko sol kerne m help kare
plz help us
DISTICT -BIJNOR
MY CONTACT NO-7895003751
Ativeer singh

Aug 4, 2015

misbehavior by the asistent manejer of sSBI brach of Seelampur welcome

Dear Sir/Madam
                        I want to draw a kind attention towards misbehaviour of senior staff.On 22 june 2015 me and my sister went to your SBI BANK of NEW SEELAMPUR BRANCH me and my sister asked to bank staff to withdraw the matured policy but that day all bank staff delays this process after 1 hours we met to deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU and ask the process to withdraw matured policy He said " i dont know and i not have time to resolve your problem " then we tell to deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU that a lady documents verifier tells about you and said" Deputy manager can only resolve your problem" then deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU said that " My salary is not enough to resolve your problem come back again after 2-3 days".On 25 june 2015 after half an hour a hour a staff lady who sits on first floor cooperate with us and tells about us to fill KYC form.Then we fill KYC form and submit it to bank.And where we submit form he said that you have to come after 4-5 days.On 29 june 2015, me,my friend and my sister wait for Mr. VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU (Deputy manager) and at around 10:35 AM he was on not his duty.After this we met to that lady who submits form on first floor.We tells us our all story that my sister is living out of delhi and we requested her to that lady then she will give a form and tells us that i complete my work and now you should met deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU then we said to Mr. THUSU that a lady sends us to meet with you and tells that now next process only can done by deputy manager,After some time we give form to deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU but he was not take this form and said"what is this" we said this is for you then he said stand up and take form in his hand and said" come tomorrow" we requested that today my sister is going out of delhi because she lives in ETHA (U.P) then deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU said "if you are living in U.P. so why you open account at delhi" then we said that before marrige she was living in delhi and this account is opened before her marrige then deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU said "give me copy of original documents",we said that we have only photostate and you can check by e -ADHAAR,He said "NO, i can do it by only original documents " we said to deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU "sir please return me my form",He said "now i can't give you form"we said whay are you not giving my form , deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU said "this is not my duty and i am not your servant " Then we met to the manager Mr. RAM PRAVESH , we tells us whole story,MANAGER SAID" Bank can check ot by E aadhar" we said to MANAGER Mr. RAM PRAVESH your deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU tells us to i can' do your work and misbehaviour with us.Then MANAGER call to deputy manager VIRENDER KUMAR THUSU after 8-10 minutes he will come at manager office and manager tells to deputy manager that please complete its work, Then deputy manager said to MANAGER" they have no original documents" i said to deputy manager that you can check by e aadhar that we have original documents or not " Deputy manager said that "no, i do this work only by original documents"  now we tells us to manager that "he will said in front of you that he connot complete my work without original documents" Suddenly Deputy manager said " something or any complaint you have yet,Now any bank staff not do your work " The manager Mr. RAM PRAKASH does not take any action on this complaint.Manager tells us you can complaint anywhere we cant do anything in this type of case.

Please you should came here at this branch.

My A/C no. 30011140283

MICR Code: 110002112

jitender ranga

Aug 1, 2015

account close

Sir. Mere papa he Ka account close ho gaya h thanx je
sanjay71

Jul 31, 2015

bank of india dwara adhik intrest lene hetu

BOI budhni district.-sehore mp dwara mere kcc no.11699 me 2007-8 me baht jyada interest Libya gaya hai I ski shikayat hum bank manegar se bahot bar kar chuke hai par hame jhuthe aasoasn diye gaye.krapya hamara paisa wapas dilayajay
Sanjay kumar
Kcc11699
Bank-boi
Vill.phulara
P.o-pangurariya
Teh rehti sehore mp
Binod Mishrs

Jul 29, 2015

Current account KE debit option off kar rakhe hai

I, Binod Mishra, s/o late nand Lal Mishra, d-306, new ASHOK nagar, delhi-110096.

I open current account of bankof baroda, nurman bhawan, name of the firm "phenomenon technology but post office not delivered at my residence and office is same. So, bankclose the debit option,which is not withdraw, problem is that I have no money in my hand.

Which that, bank of Baroda ke Mumbai se mconnect KE liye receive ho gaya but post office e se kyo nahi.

Kindly help me.

Phenomenon technology
Current account no 26030200000151
jitender ranga

account close

Sir. Mere papa Ka account sbi branch hissar road rohtak haryana me h . or mere papa ke death ho gaye h.vo govt. Employees they to unki pension account me treasury se aati h. Unki death ke baad family pension mata he k naam ho gaye h unka account khulwa jar treasury me de diya h . an papa ke pension meri mata je k accounts me aaye ge. Ab vo papa Wala account close karvana h to branch manejar account close karne k liye mana karta h or kahata h ke jab tak treasury ye likh kar Nahi deti ke humko koi problem Nahi or ye account close Kar diya jaye .tab bank account close karega . but treasury wale ye sab likhne se manager jar rahe h or boltay h ke agar koi recovery h to hum pension account me daltay h to him pension se khud recovery Karl lengay to hum kya likhe vote mana kartay h .or maneger jab tak account close Nahi karega jab tak vo likh kar na de to .sir plz main or mere mammy kafi din de tang ho gaye h plz mere papa Ke account me 50000 rs h or vote tab tak Nahi nikal saktay jab tak vo account close Nahi ho jata . sir plz help. Bank manager name : nirmal Singh 9416201829
Atul jain

Jul 29, 2015

Didn’t feed (clear) cheque and misbehaviour of PNB branch manager,Katera, distt Jhansi u.p.

I am mahendra kumar from district Jhansi,katera,u.p. sir, i would like to drow your attention over not feeding Hailstorm(OLA VRISHTI) cheque in my a/c and misbehaviour of PNB katera branch manager. Sir, i got “OLA VRISHTI” cheque, name of MUNNA LAL s/o Damru Lal . but i have bank a/c name of “MAHENDRA KUMAR” because i have two name. I got OLA VRISHTI cheque name of MUNNA LAL s/o Damru Lal . i deposit cheque Rs-9000/- in PNB Bank on 09/03/2015. Branch mgr said cheque would not be deposited coz cheque made name of MUNNA LAL and a/c name is “mahendra kumar” and suggested me to make and submit the AFFIDAVIT name of Munna Lal . And i did same, submitted the AFFIDAVIT to Bank and they gave cheque deposit receipt. But long time i didn’t get amount in my a/c. Again i contact to branch manager and he said, he forgot to feed cheque in my a/c. And due date of cheque was over . now he is forcing me to make cancel the cheque and submit the new extended date cheque. When i said to branch mgr that it was not my fault and duty to do extend the cheque date. Then he did misbehave to me. i suffer mentally physically harassment, and so many time i visit to Bank but Branch mgr did not do anything.
So kindly take significant action against Branch manager.
For detail-
Bank name- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (PNB)
Branch name- KATERA,DISTT JHANSI,U.P.
Bank IFS Code- PUNB0109700
Customer Name- Mahendra Kumar
A/C No.- 1097000100094791
Chq. NO- 657034
Cust. Mob. No- 09935173682/09599451860
surajsr60

Jul 28, 2015

less of money

नमस्कार सर जी मै सूरज सिंह राज ग्राम खैरा जयरामनगर थाना मस्तुरी जिला बिलासपुर का निवासी हूँ। सर मेरा sbi bank शाखा मस्तुरी में खाता है जिसका Ac no-20131697648 है।
सर जी मैंने 9 जुलाई 2015 को बिलासपुर के बिहारी टॉकीज के बगल वाले sbi atm में 22,500 रूपये जमा किया। जमा करने के समय सभी रूपये अन्दर चला गया लेकिन प्रोसेस रिजेक्ट हो गया और रूपये भी बाहर नही आये। फिर मै बिलासपुर के sbi bank में शिकायत किया लेकिन उन लोग इस पर बिलकुल ध्यान नही दे रहे है कृपया मेरी मदद कीजिये।
धन्यवाद्!
kbpatel

Jul 25, 2015

Less money received than transaction

I am a customer of SBI,Palanpur since last 5 years and on date 02/05/2015 I had withdraw Rs.10000 from banas dairy ATM but Only Rs. 8500 was dispached from ATM and from my account Rs.10000 debited. my account details as under

Account No. 30296823160

Branch : Gurunanak Chok ,SBI,Palanpur , My E mail ID : kbpatel_1977@yahoo.com

Txn No. : 7767

Txn Date : 02/05/2015

Debit card No : 4591 5100 7383 7663

I Had already registered my complain to Main Branch ,SBI but till today no solution provided. SBI official said to me that you can go anywhere we have no solution.

So pl. do needful.

vk kapoor

Jul 24, 2015

Although15g submitted but TDS deducted by sbi rly station Br Jodhpur (raj)

although the form number 15g was submitted(on time) for the financial year 2014-15 to the SBI branch railway station jodhpur but it is a matter of astonishment the TDS was deducted from the SB plus account of Smt Kusum Kapoor. the matter was highlighted to the branch manager(march 2015)but he is not in position to give the appropriate response. he is trying to save his staff concerned therefore it is requested that confronted enquiry may please be held in the SBI branch so that facts can come in light and responsible staff may be taken up under D &AR rule so that such type of irregularities may not occur in near future.
the matter was also submitted through sms "unhappy" but the response is not satisfactory
as a matter of fact in case of any complaint the comments of branch manager are being asked and he is giving fabricated reply regarding the complaint and the complaint is being closed which is not justified. please look into the matter sympathetically and give me appropriate response.
my particulars are as appended below-
Name- Vk Kapoor
Address- 202 Ratanada Jodhpur
Id- kappors1953@gmail.com
mobile no- 8696905091
Note- Such complaint was lodged in April 15 but reply is still awaited.
Rohit Yadav

Jul 23, 2015

sbi

i not foud my atm
mohd aslam khan

Jul 19, 2015

scheme loan form rejected by field officer and branch manager.

Hi sir/mem,
i am aslam khan s/o rais khan from jeerapur dist rajgarh mp my sbi a/c in panchayat bhawan branch jeerapur and i have also applied mukhya mantri swarojgar yojna(" is scheme me educated yuwao ko loan diya jata he mp govt se") but branch manager said that i will communicate for approval and many times i visit in branch and no result("iska nirakaran 1 month me hona tha and last week manager ne usko reject ker uska status batane se bhi mana kiya or wrong information provide ki gayi.")
so kindly i expect for resolution.
mob:-8962350527
DINESH KUSHWAHA

Jul 15, 2015

LOAN ACCOUNT FRAUD

MAHODAY PRARTHI DWARA CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA URDU BAZAR GORAKHPUR SE YEAR 2000 ME RS 210000 KA LOAN LIYA GAYA THA. KUCHH GAIP KE SATH TAB SE LEKR AB TAK PRARTHI LOAN KI KIST JMA KRTA CHALA ARAHA HAI. KINTU JAB PRARTHI KO LGA KI USKE DWARA JYADE BHUGTAN KIYA JA CHUKA HAI TO USNE BANK MANNEGER SE ACCOUNT STATEMENT MANGA. TAB MANNEGER KE DWARA HILA-HAWALI KIYA JANE LGA. DABAW DALNE PR MANNEGER NE BATAYA KI UNKE PAS KOI RECORD NAHI HAI. JABKI PRARTHI KE PAS JMA KI SARI RASHIDE HAI. JAB PRARTHI NE UN RASHIDO KE SATH APNA PURA DETAIL MANNEGER KO DIKHAYA TO UNHONE KAHA KI AP RS 1000 AUR JMA KARKE APNA ACCOUNT BAND KRA LE. YADYAPI PRARTHI KO DOUBT THA PHIR BHI PARESANI SE BACHANE KE LIYE USNE MANNEGER KI BAT MAN LI. KINTU TABSE AJ LAGBHAG 6 MONTH HO GAYE PRARTHI JAB BHI UNKE DIYE HUYE SAMAY PR JATA HAI WO KOI NA KOI BAHANA BANAKR PRARTHI KO TAL DETE HAI. MHODAY PRARTHI KO KAPHI MANSIK PIDA HO RAHI HAI. KRIPYA UCHIT KARYAWAHI KI KRIPA KRE. DHANYAWAD.
Sitaram Joshi

Jul 10, 2015

illegal Charges charged by Bank

I sent an application to SBBJ Sri Dungargarh to issue a duplicate passbook from dated 01/01/2011 to 21/03/2014 on 08/06/2015 but no passbook was issued by bank and statement of this period was given and charged rs. 342 and rs. 114 total 456 dated 08/06/2015. I also requested to the diputy Genrel Manager, SBBJ Bikaner but no action was taken.

From Sitaram Joshi Retired Lecturer,
Adsar Bass Ward No. 21 Sri dungargarh, Bikaner
A/C No. 51094420142, SBBJ, Sri Dungargarh
Mo. No. 7597821108
anil jadav

Jul 8, 2015

unauthorized payment blocked

My HDFC BANK saving a/c no. 50100091295110 last 1 month. i am deposit 8000 rupees cash in my account. when i am debit my payment thru ATM was not debit. i called customer care in hdfc bank no.9898271111 and customer care officer answered me you meet your bank brach. i met bank officer date 08/07/2015 and he called me your i.p. cheque was returned so you not debit your cash. and bank was allready deduct this cheque return charges. bank officer called me before your o.p. cheque Rs. 20000 is clear after you debit your payment otherwise your payment is blocked. this HDFC LALGATE SURAT GUJARAT Branch system is totally unauthorize is RBI rules. so please release my fund immediate.
Shashi2015

Jul 4, 2015

Hold of amount Rs. 50000.00

I am saving account holder bearing account no.32886907502 at SBI Satna city branch . A message that " Hold for INR 50,000.00 created in your account on 02/07/2015 has been recieved in my registered mobile on dated 02-07-2015 and Dbt balance INR was shown Rs. 29,773.54 . Rs. 10,000.00 was transferred in my account by my husband on dated 04-07-2015 . Then balance shows Rs. 19,773.54 . I want to draw my amount by ATM card but there is shown 0.00 balance . Sir, I don't know why the balance shown 0.00 while I have never draw any loan from SBI .

It is therefore requested to kindly review my account and satisfied answer may kindly be sms to me in my registered mobile no. 9826675907 so that I could be able to make suitable transaction in my saving account.

Thanking you sir,
Smt. Shashi Mishra
w/o Shri D.K. Mishra
MPEB Coloney, Prem Nagar,
Satna (M.P.) dt. 04-07-2015

current address : LIG 118/119, Priyadarshini Nagar, Housing Board Coloney, Sidhi (MP) pin 486661

Ibps - online payment
    Hi I have apply for Ibps clerk exam 2015 but online...
    Aircel - incoming and outgoing facility not working
    Hi, How can I increase my validity. Right now my...
    locanto - ,MIUSE MY NUMBER
    RANIKAMALA this advistor missuse my number pls delete...
    Bank Of India - refusal to deposit money
    I went to deposit the money but one of banks staffs...
    forgot roll number of rrb je exam - Forgot my Roll number
    Sir I have missed out my JE RRB Roll number which...
    Airtel - no Signal
    Till yesterday my sim was active , from today there is no...
    EBAY INDIA/samsung galaxy s6 edge 64gb - not received item or refund of it
    39867771519-paisa pay id I have claimed my refund on 10...
    ekbalpore - illegal construction at 28c ekbalpore lane
    A Order passed by Ld.Executive magistrate Alipore...
    paytm - Refund Status
    I have made a purchase of 34,024/- Rs for Iphone 5s from...
    atm card - lost atm card
    My atm card is lost plz block my atm card