Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

Mallick

Mar 25, 2015

Personnel loan

Sir, myself P.C.Mallick presently serving in 70 Bn CRPF at Bawana in New Delhi as HC/GD Submitted few lines for kind consideration and taking appropriate action please.

Sir, I Would like to bring your attention about my personnel loan I have taken personnel loan amount Rs.5,00,000/- from JNU SBI Branch last year all my account has been converted PMSP However they are taking from me per month rate of interest 15.5% whereas my friends/coolice they have been taken loan from various bank like SBI Pootkut,SBI Narela and SBI CGO Complex they have also PMSP Account they are giving per month rate of interest only for 14% whereas all SBI banks rule should be equaled why you taking from me more rate of interest than other SBI why happening with me very illegal . I have given an application about to branch manager SBI JNU neither give me any answer nor take any action so far.
You are approached with a request to kindly look into my matter deeply and give me same benefits which are taking my friends from other SBI. Branch I shall remain ever grateful for this act of kindness.

Thanking you Sir,

HC/GD P.C.Mallick
70 Bn.CRPF
MOB NO-9310470794
Mallick

Mar 25, 2015

Personnel loan

Sir, I Would like to bring your attention about my personnel loan I have taken personnel loan amount Rs.5,00,000/- from JNU SBI Branch last year all my account has been converted PMSP However they are taking from me per month rate of interest 15.5% whereas my friends/coolice they have been taken loan from various bank like SBI Pootkut,SBI Narela and SBI CGO Complex they have also PMSP Account they are giving per month rate of interest only for 14% whereas all SBI banks rule should be equaled why you taking from me more rate of interest than other SBI why happening with me very illegal . I have given an application about branch manager SBI JNU neither give me any answer nor take any action so far.
You are approached with a request to kindly look into my matter deeply and give me same benefits which are taking my friends from other SBI. branch I shall remain ever grateful for this act of kindness.

Thanking you Sir,

HC/GD P.C.Mallick
70 Bn.CRPF
MOB NO-9310470794
prafulla srivastava

Mar 23, 2015

amount deducted from debit card but not reversed

Hi, my name is Prafulla srivastava and i am
account holder of syndicate
bank with account number :-89502200011400
branch-kalpi distt -jalaun,
my complaint is that on 24th feb 2015 i tried
doing a online transaction of
500 using my atm/debit card of syndicate
bank ,and 512.64 was been
debited from my syndicate bank account -
((while filling online job
application of clerk in federal bank. and application number is FB03327))however
this transaction was failed
-but still amount got debited and is never been
reversed back to my account
, whereas in a same activity of online
transaction on next day 25-02-2015 i
have got the success and amount got debited
from my account which is ok same application number .but
the first transaction which was failed
whereas 512.64 was been debited -in regards
the same i tried making a
contact to customer care of syndicate back and
was been told that amount
will be reversed to my acc within 3 days which
was a completely false
information as i have not recieved this failed
transaction amount back to
my account .
hence please look into the matter and do the
needfull as i will be highly
obliged to you .
PRAFULLA SRIVASTAVA
ACC HOLDER ;-SYNDICATE BANK
contact number :-9616111989
karahiya

Mar 19, 2015

behavior

I am complain to madhayanchal gramin bank branch- karahiya for manege & staff they are very rode working condition the cashier is very slow working and not up date our shg pass book our no of saving ac open in branch 118 this operated by villager women.Mr.sharma cashier always read paper & gossip in office time but if we said sir plz give my cash or update my pass book he abuse to village women no of complain to branch manege & head office but no result find, plz solve my problem help
regard
member of self help gorp, karahiya
rewa
mursanwala

Mar 18, 2015

Credit Card

I am having HDFC credit card. after taking credit card i feel being cheated by HDFC card division. they charged every month diffrent head like maintenance charge finance charge refund etc,i want to finalist the a/c but inspite of repeated request they are not providing me detail. how can i get rid of them please advise

Shashisharma.4211@gmail.com
SANTOSH chandra jain

Mar 10, 2015

AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS

DEAR SIR, I AM (SANTOSH CHANDRA JAIN) HDFC BANK SAVING ACCOUNT HOLDER, MY A/c No. 19151000011704 IN PRATAPGARH BRANCH.
SIR, OUR PROBLEM IS AMB CHRG INCL ST & CESS 396.26 EVERY MONTH DEDUCTED FROM MY A/c BECAUSE NON MENTANANCE A/c.
SIR, PLEASE HELP US. THIS CHARGES IS VERY HIGH IN SAVING ACCOUNTS. TOTAL ANNUALY CHARGES OF 396.26X12=4755.12. BUT WE HAVE COLLECT THE INTEREST OF 200.00Rs. ONLY ANNUAL OF Rs. 5000.00

SO SIR, PLEASE HELP US VERY NEEDFULL.

THANKS & REGARDS :

NON ACTIVATION OF SAVING ACCOUNT UNDER JAN-DHAN-YOJNA

SIR, ON 04/12/14
I OPENED AN SAVING ACCOUNT UNDER THE SCHEME OF JAN-DHAN-YOJNA
AT AXIS BANK BILASPUR BRANCH IN THE NAME OF SUNITA GOYAL
SIR,AFTER FULFILL THE PROCESURE AXIS BANK GIVEN ME DEBIT CARD AND AN ACCONT NUMBER
SIR,THIS SAME ACCOUNT NUMBER I TOLD TO MY HP GAS DEALER AT BILASPUR M/S. BANGLA GAS AGENCY AND GAS AGENCY LINKED MY ACCOUNT TO MY GAS CONNECTION
SIR,SUBSIDY OF RS.832 HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO AXIS BANK AND AS BANK ALSO CONFIRMED, BUT TILL THEN AXIS BANK DOES NOT ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT TO WITHDRAW THAT AMOUNT
SIR, HOW THIS PROCCESURE IS OF AXIS BANK TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
SIR,PLEASE DO THENEEDFUL PLEASE
neerja22

Mar 5, 2015

MISBEHAVIOR BY MR.PRASHANT TRIPATHI (OFFICER) AT UNION BANK OF INDIA YASHODA NAGAR BRANCH

With great distress & sorrow I would like to forward a complaint against PRASHANT TRIPATHI, an officer of Union Bank of India yashoda nagar branch for misbehaving with me (Neerja Shukla, account no.551702010165973) and my Mother Rekha Shukla who have been a long time customer of the bank . Mr Prashant Tripathi's behaviour with the customer is very non cooperative . On 04/03/2015 I , Neerja Shukla along with my mother Rekha Shukla went to the branch for getting a fixed deposit of Rs 100000 made but he was very lazy and lethargic with his work and also refused to do the same , with pan masala in his mouth he was very lazy and lethargic with every customer's work and also used abusive words with my mother.Even the branch manager did not take appropriate action against him. The whole coverage must be in the branch's CCTV footage
I request you to please take some appropriate action against the above mentioned as everybody gets troubled to do the banking.
BANK NAME : UNION BANK OF INDIA , PASHUPATI NAGAR, YASHODA NAGAR BRANCH
ifsc code ; UBIN0555177
akeelamd2@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2015

Negative Balance

I am Akeel Ahmad with SBI account no. 30488150424
My account is showing negative balance worth Rs.Rs 6100 for which I complained to branch manager but he said that the negative balance was withdrwn by you. Sir is it possible for me to wwithdra extra balance.While my balance available in the account was Rs. 3100. Now sir tell me the solution.
Thanking you Akeel Ahmad
Mob. 9897949363
RAHAIL0786

Mar 3, 2015

REFUSE TO PROVIDE ATM CARD

SIR, I (MD ISLAM ANSARI) JOINT A/C HOLDER WITH MY BROTHER. I RECEIVED AN ATM CARD. BUT IT IS EXPIRE ON 28/02/2015. I WENT ON 03.03.2015 FOR TAKING NEW ATM CARD.BUT BANK REFUSE TO PROVIDE ATM FOR SAYING ONLY YOUR BROTHER CIF NO.IS AVAILABLE HERE.I SAID HOW CAN IT POSSIBLE.I PROVIDE ADDRESS & ID PROOF FOR CIF, TO BANK. BUT HE DENY TO GIVE ATM CARD,ALTHOUGH I GOT ATM CARD IN PAST.ACCOUNT IS RUNNING ON EITHER OR SURVIVOR MODE.MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS RS.105058.92 (AT PRESENT) .HOW CAN I WILL CONTINUE WITH YOU. MY ACCOUNT IS ALLAHABAD BANK J.L.ROAD MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR) SB A/C NO. IS 20926105185. PLEASE HELP ME . CONTACT NO. 09507343725 OR 9534843720 E -mail -islamdholi@yahoo.com
M.k.jain

Mar 1, 2015

Damaged note

With great distress & sorrow I would like to  forward a complaint of Mohd Rihan Indian Bank Ac/No-605170227 ATM No-5044339141962739683  that today he used your mentioned ATM but landed in severe problem.Six notes of 1000 each were damaged.He ran everywhere SBI Gandhinagar branch,tried to contact Atm mentainance company but no one helped him.
You are herebye requested to setup an urgent inquiry regarding the same.How such damaged notes were kept in ATM.Provide immediate relief to  Mohd Rihan by replacing damaged notes & take firm action agaist the ATM mentainance company.Please inform us through a revert email.Copy of damaged notes are attached with the mail.
Manoj jain

ALLAHABAD BANK,
ZONAL OFFICE, Date 12/01/2015
CIVIL LINE SITAPUR ,261001

DEAR SIR,
I REQUESTED YOU TO FOR PROVIDE INTREST SUBVENTION (PROMPT PAYER REPAYMENT TO KCC AC HOLDER) IN KCC ACCOUNT NO. 50149393691 LIMIT RS 240000/-DISBURSHED ON DATED 23/03/2013 AND ,I REPAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT WITHIN ONE YEAR, ON DATED 28/02/2014 UNDER LONG DURATION CROP eg. SUGARCANE CROP . SO WE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR INTREST SUBVENTION 3% FOR F.Y. 2013-14.
IN SECOND DISBURSHMENT ON DATED 01/03/2014 Rs. 240000/- AND I REPAY THE 240000+ @ 7% INTREST ON DATED 30/10/2014 IN F.Y. 2014-15, BUT LIMIT IS NOT SET IN CBS AS PER REQUIRED PROCEDURE FOR LIMIT DISBURSHMENT .IF LIMIT IS NOT SET IN CBS, THEN BY DEFAULT CARD RATE INTREST IS APPLY.THESE PROBLEM IN MY KCC ACCOUNT NO.50149393691.
AFTER MY KNOWLEDGE WE DICUSSED WITH BRANCH MANAGER AND GIVE A REQUEST APPLICATION FOR INTREST SUBVENTION 3% & CORRECTION IN EXCESS INTREST APPLIED IN MY KCC ACCOUNT ,THEN HE TOLD TO ME YOUR REQUEST LETTER SEND TO ZONAL OFFICE SITAPUR AFTER THE APPROVAL WE CORRECT IT BUT TILL DATE MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVE.
SO I REQUEST FOR PROVIDE TO ME INTREST SUBVENTION BOTH F.Y. 2013-14,2014-15 & ALSO RETURN EXCESS INTREST IN MY KCC ACCOUNT AS PER GOVT. OF INDIA DIRECTIVES.
PLEASE TREAT MATTER URGENT
ALLAHABAD BANK,BRANCH HIPUR DEVIYAPUR
DURGA PRASAD
MOB NO. 9451139336
siddiq khan

Feb 19, 2015

atm pin realeted

respected sir
my name is siddiq khan iam a cutomer of sbbj branch subhash bazar tonk my atm card issue in nov 2014 but my atm pin no is not issue in current day of this month iam meet in many times in my branch but chief branch manger is not working in my problem his behaviour is very poor in our customer so request please solved my problem as soon as possible

thankig you sir

siddiq khan tonk rajasthan

mob 8290580694
rameshwar prasad

Jan 19, 2015

Not recipt cass in ATM withdrol

Dear Sir / Mam,

I am Rameshwar Prasad my Bank account Union Bank of India Rathayatra Shakha Varanasi me hai my account no is 360602010208620 hai.By UBI Atm transaction Lanka I got 10000 rupees in 1st translation.and 2nd I put up 7000 amount then press botton ok but ATM hang no monney receipt only I got one SMS on mobile 10000 more amount debit in your account on date 27/10/2014 at 4:38 P M. .

I complain on line and my branch he is say only your amount return within 15 th day of working I go to bank but he is saying again 15th day now 2month and 18 day complied but no any response by bank .Please help me Sir.

Rameshwar Prasad
anjay mishra

Jan 17, 2015

debit pnb complane

Hamara complane kiye hue the aaplog ki kripya se hamara complane solav kiye our bank se paisa dilane ke liye dhanyawad karta hun aap sabhi bank lokpal ko shukriya ada kar raha hun mai aaplogo ki sada abhari rahunga

Frome
Anjay kumar mishra
vill. Khekra
Distt. Baghpat
Up west
contactkap@yahoo.co.in

Jan 12, 2015

lazy and lethargic working culture

respected sir,
Here in this branch nobody has do the work in time. for opening the saving bank account it will take 1-2 months and so many persons are here whose account have not open till now.
I got the TCRN and TARN no. before one month back, but still not getting the welcome-kit, passbook and debit card even though i deposited the Rs 500 in the new saving account. when i demanded they said passbook is out of stock and come by monday. Every time or most frequently server become down. the customer of this branch is fully faded from this work culture. This is only one example.
Branch manager also not hearing properly responsed, he said here is too much overloaded, that's what work has been delayed. every work required a complete day or more than day.
The behaviour of the staff is also not cooperative. You inquired once then you come to know what exactly happened in the bank. I request you to please take some appropriate action against the working staff. everybody gets troubled to do the banking, but the cumpulsion is there as a govt. and nationalide bank.
Bank name : SBI Shirpur, Dist. Dhule, maharashtra, Branch, Main branch Shirpur 425405. IFSC code : 00482
vikas kumar rana

Jan 8, 2015

canara bank ne kisi or ka krja mere account se diya

Mere account 2160101006445 se 3638rs Canara bank daha zila baghpat ne date 10/07/2013me kisi or ki r.c.ke jama kr diye.bar bar application dene pr bhi action nahi huaa.Rigonal office me application bhejne pr bhi koi action nahi ho raha.kirpya krvahi karne ka kast kren

Baljora

V+p gaidbara
Distt baghpat
U.p.250622
gronaren

Jan 5, 2015

CLEARING OF CHEQUE . SBI NIRMAN NAGAR

I HAVE DEPOSITED A CHEQUE OF VALUE RS 50000/- OF ICICI BANK IN THE BARNCH FOR A/C 10028409586 . TILL DATE AT 4.00 PM NOT PRESENTED FOR PAYMENT IN ICICI BANK.

I AM TRYING A P[HONE 2812307 ABOUT 20TIMES NO ONE IS PICKING UP THE PHONE .

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ARE PROVIDING .

FOR THIS NEGLIGENCIES I AM IN PRESSURE . I AM BP PATTEIENT AND ABLE TO MOVE HAWAA SARK BRANCH / NIRMAN NAGAR BARANCH.

KINDLY PERSUE MY COMPLAINT WITH THE BRANCH THAT WHY HE NOT PRESENTED MY CHEQUE WHICH WAS DEPOSITED BY ME IN THE BRANCH ON 01.01.2015 AT 11 AM ( 5 DAYS PASSED )
Raj Narang

Jan 2, 2015

TDS CERTIFICATE

TO,
BANKING LOKPAL OFFICER,
LUCKNOW.

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE A F.D. BEARING NO. 319536000106 AMOUNT 3,15,000/- OF STATE BANK OF INDIA MAIN BRANCH, FIROZABAD.(00641) UTTAR PRADESH. BY BANK TAKE TDS RS. 3425/- FOR THE F.Y. 2013-2014. I CONTACT MR.SACHIN SINGH (M.NO.9027884611) LAST ONE MONTH. HE TELL ME HE CONTRACT FOR LAST ONE MONTH BANK C.A. KANCHAN JAIN. (M.NO.8881181010). BANK C.A. MR. KANCHAN JAIN NOT FEEDING TDS ON INCOME TAX SITE WHAT I SHELL DO.
MY INCOME TAX PAN NO. IS AANPNO679D. MY PAN NUMBER WAS FEED IN MY FD A/C. FOR THAT BANK CHARGE TDS 10% OTHERWISE THEY CHARGE ME 20%. SO IT IS BANK CLERK MISTEK. FOR THAT MY INCOME TAX RETURN IS BEING LATE. PLEASE TAKE NESSERY ACTION. THANKIG YOU.

YOURS,
SMT. RAJ NARANG.
MOB. NO.9412267045
Raj 12708

Jan 1, 2015

New bank account open krne me problm

Sir mene apne mother Smt Gayatri Bajpai or Father Mr. Ramesh Chandra Bajpai ka new account Bank of India ke Unnao A.B NAGAR branch me 18/12/2014 ko form fill kr k jma kea ... taki DBTL yojna ka labh le sake .. PR aj 1/1/2015 tk account open nhi kea gay Na he passbook issue ke ja rhi h .. jb bank me pta krne k Lea jao to formal answer dekr bat ko ignor kr dea jata h ..

Sir with due request please help me

Rajeev Bajpai S/O R.C Bajpai
A.B NAGAR Unnao
sunil kumar 75

Dec 21, 2014

Non Payment of Refund of FD on Maturity by Uniteck FD Ltd. Gurgaon 122016, udyog vihar.

The Following Company Name :
M/s Unitech Ltd.
FD office, 2nd floor Plot No. 136,
Phase I Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon -122016 Haryana

we have the following FD of 40000(forty thousand rupees) each total five FD's with following FD No. 1228924, 1228925, 1228926, 1228927,1228857. All are matured in July 2014. but FD amount is not received to us till date. We have made so many calls and letters with the company but no satisfactory answer is received. We are in great need of money. so you are requested to help us in releasing the FD amount as soon as possible.

dated : 21-12-2014 Mob No. 08295230066, 9996484336.
anjay mishra

Dec 17, 2014

debit

Dear Sir mera complen ka 4month se jyada ho ho chuka hai abhi tak lokpal ke or se koi parinam nahi aya yes or no ka ab to lokpal se viswash uth raha bas dikhawe ke liye hai lokpal na to bank se paisa dilata ya na to ush se cctv janch karwata leuse is lokpal rbi bank action

Anjay kumar mishra
Khekra dist. baghpat
up west pin no 250101
Mob ,9675851550
ganesh cool

Dec 10, 2014

delay in initial pension

Sir, The chief Manager sbi CPPC patna 1.I, Ram bachan singh have retired from Building construction department, Bihar govt. On 31 jan14. 2.My P.P.O. no.201411031715 dated 10 apr14 is issued by Accountant General Bihar,Bihar. 3.my a/c no.11054555787 in sbi,bhabua,distt- kaimur , bihar branch code -1099. Therefore i request to cppc patna to check and to take necessary action according ly to start my intial pension
rabindranath

Nov 25, 2014

agriculture loan

i want agriculture loan against mortgage my agriculture land from gramin samabay bank, under sbi, tarakeswar branch west bengal , situated at vill+ po- astara, dist- hooghly, wb, pin- 712401. but branch manager donot interest with me. why? i think he has done something illegal with me.
piyush108

Nov 18, 2014

chaque amount debited but chaque returned

Sir i have current account with Bank of India Jhalawar (Rajasthan) and account number is 667720110000051.
i have drawn cheque number 111470 in favor of Shree cement ltd rs 30000 which was present on 23/9/2014. my account debited on
23/9/2014 by amount of cheque rs 30000 but cheque returned by bank. even till today my account has not been credited again.
sir i have complaint orally several time to the branch manager and also written complaint latters to BM and many higher authorities in
last two months but they are not responding.
please take necessary action.

Peeyush Jain
Prop. Rajendra Traders
Jhalawar 326001
mobile : 9829613200

BBMP - garbage dumpings
    Pl attend to garbage dumped at empty sites in GM Palya...
    Alchemist Township India Limited - Interest payment cheque bounce
    Dear sir , this is to inform you that the interest payment...
    Mary James - LOAN CACULATOR
    Hi everybody, I am Mary James ,currently living in canada....
    ICICI Bank Travel Card - ICICI Travell Card Fraud Transaction
    Hi ICICI Bank, I'm in US currently and using ICICI...
    clip trip - refund
    I had booked one ticket but it was as waiting why it was...
    Sant Sevak Public School - Dubious school running in Kanpur
    Dubious school running in Kanpur for last five year posing...
    t24 - pin code for installing applications
    recently i got a confirmation message to install browsing...
    12135 - high amount of bill
    My post paid number is 9903320893. Me and my family is...
    electricity cut off - electricity cut
    Dear sir janak nagar power house se electricity cut bhot...