Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

CIBIL

Feb 10, 2016

RE: Identity theft

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services
rahul26973

Identity theft

Recently I applied for a credit card with ICICI bank, it’s a first time ever I have a applied for any credit/Loan with any bank.

But it was rejected due to low Cibil score. I have received the detailed report from Cibil and it shows a fraudulent data that a possess a credit card with HDFC bank which is not correct.

The details provided for the card is incorrect as they do not belong to me. Please find the details below

Credit card Account No.- 0004346786001868545
Bank: HDFC Bank

Name:- Pandita Rahul Ashok kumar

DOB-19-12-86 (Incorrect)

Pan-bhypp4156l (Correct)

Licence-GJ12-20100002833 (not mine)

Address 1:- B 256 Camp Area, Nr Gebalsha Pir, Bhuj Bhuj Gujarat-370001 (not mine)

Adress 2:- Asia Motor Works Ltd, Asia Motor Works Ltd, Bhachau Highway Bhuj Gujarat-370020 (not mine)

Contact number:-
1. 8469721759 (not mine)
2. 644068,8469721758 (not mine)

As it is evident from the above details that someone else using a different DOB and driving licence details had been issued this credit card.

I have also mailed to the HDFC bank redressal cell (grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com) for the above details that this account is not mime but they are not responding properly. I am very much frustrated
with the bank.

Please help me and take necessary action against HDFC bank.

Request no. given by HDFC bank: HBL=032-977-618
Recent communication no.: 16018976715 .

Rahul Pandita
pandita.raahul@gmail.com
RAM DEO RAM

SERVICE PENSION

Respected
My self Ram deo ram my account number -00080100009022 bank of baroda branch nokha ghar nokha rohtas ( bihar) and ppo no 300500800084.i am retired person from A.L.C office ( central) hazaribag ( jharkhand). Life certificate has been submitted on 03-Nov-2015.but pension has not been credit my account.i have complanied many time in bank manager ( Narender kumar).since morethan 3 month in facing great problem and torched by bank of baroda bank manager (Narender kumar) but he not give me any satisfy answer.
You are reguested to take neccessary action please
Name -Ram deo ram
Add -gharm- ghordiha , po -srikhinda, ps -nokha dist -rohtas ,state -bihar pin code 802215
Mob no -9199544213
chandramanishukla

Feb 8, 2016

delay in payments of pension and arrears

I am a defence pensioner drawing pension from BOI BARABANKI Br Account no 750010100021074.My pension was revised by PCDA(P) allahabad vide PPO DE/CORR/13224/2015and PPO was sent to CPPO BOI Nagpur for making payment of pension and its arrear through my account.

Sir more than three months have passed but payment of pension and its arrear still not done.The reasons for this inordinate delay are not understood causing great financial loss to undersigned.

You are therefore requested to look into the matter and instruct CPPO BOI Nagpur for early payment of my dues in my pension account.

Thanking you sir.

( CHANDRA MANI )
RAM DEO RAM

Feb 6, 2016

SERVICE PENSION

Respected ,sir My self ram deo ram.my a/c no 00080100009022 and ppo no- 300500800084. i am retired person from A.L.C.office (central) Hazaribag ( jharkhand).Life certificate has been submitted on 03 Nov 2015.but 3 month pension has not been credit my account.i have complanied many time in bank manger and dealing clerk but he not give me any satisfactory answer. You are reguested to take neccessary action .please thank u sir mobile no 9199544213
Gopal Agarwal12

Feb 1, 2016

ATM WITHDRAWN CHARGES

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE ACCOUNT WITH ICICI BANK A/C NO.016701567415 NAME GOPAL AGARWAL.
I NEED TO DRAWN AMOUNT OF Rs.20000/- ON 20.01.2016 WHEN I TRANSACTION IN ATM, ATM MESSAGE PLZ.. WITHAWN 4000/- IN ONE TIME WHEN I USE 2ND AND 3RD TIME ATM CHARGES 22.90 + 22.90 FOR TRANSACTION CHARGES.
ITS NOT MY FAULT BEACUSE THIS PROBLEM OF ATM MACHINE OR BANK WHY HE TELL 4000 OF EACH TRANSACTION
KINDLY REVERSED THIS CHARGES
RAJKUMAR JAYSWAL

Jan 29, 2016

NO RESPONSE BY BANK OF INDIA TO MY COMPLEINT

I WILL COMPEINT TO BANK OF INDIA & BANKING LOKPAL CUSTOMER COMPLEINT REFERANCE NO. I-67915516 DATED 30/12/2015 BUT NO RESPONSE TO ME FROM BANK & OTHER WAY

MY NAME - RAJKUMAR B. JAISWAL
rkpar

Jan 28, 2016

PENSION ACCOUNT

SIR'
I HAVE MY FAMILY PENSION ACCOUNT IN SBI BANIPARK JAIPUR BRANCH SOON AFTER MY HUSBAND'S DEATH WHO WAS ALSO PENSIONER THROUGH THIS BRANCH . I DEPOSITED MY ALL DOCUMENTS AS PPO INDEMNITY BOND AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS IN JUNE 2015 BUT BANK IS PROVIDING ME MINIMUM FAMILY PENSION DESPITE OF SEVERAL TIMES CONTACTED BRANCH TO SEND MY CASE FOR REVISE FIXATION OF PENSION BUT ALL IS IN VAIN.I AM 74 YEARS OLD AND SEMI PARALYZED OLD WOMAN . IS THERE ANY PERSON TO HEAR MY COMPLAINT.

PREM KUMARI PAREEK
B-98 NEHRU NAGAR JAIPUR
Gopal Agarwal12

Jan 20, 2016

ATM WITHDRAWN CHARGES

I HAVE SAVING A/C WITH ICICI BANK AT JALJOG BRANCH, JODHPUR A/C NO.016701567415 NAME GOPAL AGARWAL. I WITHDRAWN FROM ATM OF ICICI ON 20.01.2016 NEED OF RS.12000/-. ATM MESSAGE GIVEN 4000/- IN ONE TIME, SO I WITHDRAWN AMOUNT PARTLY IN 3 TIME, NOW SECOND AND THIRD TRANSACTION ATM CHARGES OF RS.22.90 + 22.90 EXTRA.
WHERE IS MY FAULT I WANT ONLY ONE TRANSACTION, DUE TO MONEY UNSUFFICIENT IN ATM IT IS BANKING FAULT, SO PLZ.. REVERSED THIS AMOUNT.
GOPAL AGARWAL, MOB.9214822842, SAVING A/C NO.016701567415
raj mani

Jan 18, 2016

ATM transaction issue

As i have Withdrawing my money from MONEY SPORT ATM located at "yadav bhawan,Handia,Allahabad,U.P'',but fortunately i didn't winthdraw my money that is 20 thousand on 12/12/2015 at 01:16 PM.Later i contacted my branch ''Central bank of india'' located at dhanbad,Jharkhand but they told to file a complain in banking lokpal forum.So,its my humble request to solve my above issue as soon as possible.

Name-Raj Bahadur
A/c no-2144505980

Raj bahadur
singh_dr50@yahoo.co.in

Jan 16, 2016

Less withdrawal but more deduction from account

Dear sirs, I am an ex-serviceman senior citizen and have my pension account in SBI, Greater Noida branch code 4324. My a/c No. is 10324961429. On 01/11/2015 from 18:58 to 19:00 Hrs. I tried to withdraw Rs. 30000/- in three attempts i e Rs. 10000/- each from ICICI ATM at Sector- PAI I, Greater Noida (ATM ID SECNF548) with TXN No. 5269,5270 and 5271 as my brother expired on that day and I was in urgent need of money. But in all these three attempts I got only Rs. 16500/- but deducted amount shown in TXN slips was Rs. 30000/-. I immediately complained to the Customer care of SBI through My Phone who advised me to lodge a written complaint with the SBI branch which I did on 02/11/2015 morning. The manager at SBI, Greater Noida told me to come after 15 days but when I went there, He again asked me to come after one week. When I again went there, he told me that my withdrawal was successful. On 01/12/2015, I again went to branch, where the Manager again told me that he is trying to solve the problem and asked me to come after one or two weeks. Finally on 13/01/2016, he told me that he has tried his level best but my problem is not resolved yet. Sir, I, being an ex-serviceman and senior citizen, this amount is a big one for me and due to this I am in great distress. So I earnestly request your goodself to kindly solve my problem and remit my deficit amount of Rs. 13500/- to my above said account at the earliest. Thanking you sir. From: Binod Kumar Sah. R/O B-2, Sector-37 (RHO-2), Greater Noida, Gautam Budha Nagar, UP. Mobile No. 9717806945.
abvinnig

Jan 7, 2016

fraudulent

Hi my father having an SBI account. He got a call from an unknown number named as manish mishra (+917759021088). The person on call told me that he is calling from SBI ATM cell Mumbai and he wants to verify his debit card. That person verified my father name and Debit card number. After this, he received an OTP (One Time Password) on his mobile. Not releasing this as fraud, he gave that OTP to the person on call who was asking for it for verfication. After sometime he discussed dis matter to us. We came to know that it was a fake call and checked the balance, we learnt that Rs 75000/- was already deducted from the account.
Kindly provide me help and help me to get my money back.
Thanks and Regards,
Vineeta.
jayantpande123

Jan 6, 2016

putting illegal hold on my current account

I Mr. Jayant Uttamrao Pande Prop. Of Atharva Infrastructure having current account with state bank of Hyderabad. Branch N-2 cidco, Aurangabad Maharashtra. State. (Current A/C No. 62420185072) from June 2015

On 13.11.15 two cheques with serial No. 721376 & 721974 agreegateing Rs. 3425000.00 was presented by me for transfer transaction Those cheques were drawn by M/S Vedica Electricals in favour of Atharva Infrastructure (i.e My firm) The Amount was transferred in my account @ 2.20 pm. On that day I Withdrawn Rs. 300000/- from the said account to make the labour payments. But surprisingly on the same day at arround 4.15 Pm. I received message on mobile from SBH bank regarding holding of amount 3425000/- which is totally illegal and against rule and regulation of RBI.

After receiving this message from SBH I immediately contact Mr. Manish Mishra (BM) whol told me that they will withdraw the hold either on 16.11.15 or 17.11.15 but it was not withdraw till today on 17.11.15 i visit the branch and came to know that the hold was not withdraw. Then on the same day I give in writting my protest to BM & Under copy to Z.O & H.O of SBH But Branch did not responsed at all The Acknowledgement copy of the above said complaint is with me

Also I issued the cheque No. 871052 amount of Rs. 2500000/- in favour of Atharva Infrasturcture (My CC A/C with Bank of Maharashtra Chikalthana Br Aurangabad) This cheque was returned by our SBH Br. with reason of insufficient funds.
The return memo is with me.
During the above process i incurred heavy financial losses & suffered mental torched for no good reason I expect that yourhonoured will kindly look into the matter & will solve my Problem at an early date. & will take the strong action against all involved. so that in future such incidence will not be accure which will defame the image of SBH.

Bank Name :State bank of Hyderabad Yours Sincerely

email id : gnpandit529@gmail.com
amitsrivastavaknp

Jan 5, 2016

Cheque No issued infavour D.P.S Kanpur but Wrongly paid to Sunil by Bank

I would like to inform you that I have maintained a saving A/c No 695210110001976 to Bank of india Branch LIC Building MG Marg Kanpur since 2011. We have issue a cheque No 000026 infavour of M/s D.P.S Kalyanpur Kanpur of Rs. 13025/- dated 10.07.14 My above Bank has cleared the same cheque on dated 26.07.14. but D.P.S Kalyanpur Kanpur has informed me that the same has not deposited in his account till now .

Further, as per our Bank Statement, this cheque has been cleared on 26.07.2014 infavour of Mr Sunil.

In spite of repeated reminders and telephonic talk many times, neither my bank give me the proper answer nor solving the problem so for.

You are request to kindly personally intervene in the matter and instruct to my bank to solved the problem earliest possible, as applicant facing acute hardship due to D.P.S Kalyanpur Kanpur Regularly remind for payment
BHANWAR LAL TAWARI

Jan 2, 2016

ATM WITHDRAWL FRAUD

Respected Sir/Madam,

Mera account HDFC Bank jaisalmer branch mein Individual Current A/c BHANWAR LAL TAWARI KE NAAM SE HAI, JISKA A/C NO. 50200015190351 Hai Ye Account mere dwara 13 oct 2015 ko rs. 25000/- se khola gaya tha jisme hame atm aur net banking jaisi koi suvidha nhi di gyi lekin bank ki kisi aur branch dwara isi a/c no. par ek atm jari kar diya gya
jis ke dwara 03 nov 2015 ko 10000/- rupaiy ki do withdrawl hui h yeh withdrawl rudrapur namak jagah se hui hai
Jis karan mere a/c se 20000/- rs ka withdrawl galat tarike se hua hai jiski complaint humne hdfc jaisalmer branch ko kr di h aur uski complaint ID no. 1015944 hai
is liya aapse meri request h ki aap mere 20000/- rs vapas dilane ki kripa kare

BHANWAR LA TAWARI
ADIL PARVEZ ANSARI

Dec 31, 2015

Regarding failure of transaction

My Name is Adil Parvez Ansari .I have my account in SBI Gola Gokarannath Lakhimpur Kheri.My Account No is 30787874210.Maine apne mitra Sh.B.Tiwari Ke son (Bhavesh student of Kendriya Vidyalya IIM Lucknow in class XIC) ki fees (Rs 2700/=) online atm payment ke jarie 26.06.2015 ko kiya tha transaction fail ho gaya lekin account se paisa deduct ho gaya.Maine iski Compaint SBI customer care me ki.Complaint No PG429219657913 &PT9992219503899 hain.Iske alawa maine Manager SBI Gola Gokarannath ko likhit sikayat kar chuka hun.Par abhi tak mera paisa account me vapas nahi aaya.Iske baad maine UBI Branch Manager near IIM Off Sitapur Road se bhi baat ki lekin mere Rs2700/= ke baare mai koi nahi bata raha hai
Kripa karke mere Rs 2700/= dilane ka kast karein.

Customer name : adil parvez ansari
A/C No. 30787874210
SBI Branch Gola Gokarannath Kheri 262802
District Lakhimpur Kheri U.P.
kishan gopal rungta

Dec 30, 2015

prepayment charges on LAS by PNBHFL

m/s kishan gopal rungta pvt ltd taken a loan of rs.78.00 lacs (LAS) on 30.11.2013 from PNBHFL Jaipur .as on 21.7.2015 outstanding balance was 7044826.26.( including interest up to 21.7.2015 ) company have paid the same total dues rs.7044826.26 by rtgs on 22.7.2015 from own fund.now bank demanding pre payment charges of rs.239073/.

loan taken from:- PNBHFL JAIPUR
Our loan a/c no.00086710005449
kindly take the issue
OUR MAIL ID kgrpltd@gmail.com
gunjanvarshney

Dec 29, 2015

Bank has deducted the TDS but not submitted the same to the Income Tax department

I am an account holder in PNB, Colonel Ganj Branch (IFSC code: PUNB0100100) Allahabad. My saving bank account number is 1001000400264392. At the time of opening the account, I have mentioned my PAN number & have also attached the photocopy of the same. I have also updated my KYC giving my PAN number

Bank has deducted the TDS from my FDR 100100DA00012978 but not submitted the TDS amount with the Income Tax department as it is not visible in 26AS for the financial year 2014-15

Besides various verbal communication I have mailed to PNB at coald@pnb.co.in on 24 Nov 2015 & again at care@pnb.co.in on 24 Dec 2015 but no reply of the mails came till date

gunjanvarshneya@gmail.com
govind mohan sharma

Dec 28, 2015

ATM WITHDRAWL

SIR..
My name is Govind mohan sharma s/o chandra mohan sharma and having a saving account in oriental bank of commerce in meerut, shastri nagar branch. I have tried withdraw 10000 rs from HDFC ATM IN SHASTRI NAGAR at on 25/0210/2015.Due to some technical problem the amount didnt withdraw in this attempt ,but question is that bank deducted 10000 rs from account and also delivered withdraw slip. I waited almost 2 minute but amount didnt come out.It was system issue.
As i was needy i made another try almost after aprox 5 min later and this time i got 10000 rs but this time also bank deducted 10000 rs from my account and sms also delivered with withdraw slip.Like this I got 10000 rs only one time and bank deducted 10000 rs twice .So i got loss of rs 10000.
I have complained about it to my branch ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, BRANCH NAI SARAK MEERUT. with ATM slips.Bank will fill a complain form and said that we have done our job and we cant do much more , like this bank has given me unsatisfied answer.After some time aprox half mont bank said that ur form was rejected i will be another application form but after one month that bank said that my form was rejected.Then i asked bank manager and he also reply with unsatisfied anwser that matter is clear.And bank not given my complaint no.
Only CCTV footage can prove my words my honesty.Its my humble request please kindly take action soon.
I think you will surely make me happy within a month.My account information is given below-

GOVIND MOHAN SHARMA ( Advocate )
OBC BANK SHASTRI NAGAR ACCOUNT NO - 07932191015538
TRANSACTION DATE - 25/10/2015
COMPLAIN NO - BANK NOT GIVEN DATE - 25-10-2015
MOBILE NO - 8881312151
ankit kumar dhaka

Dec 28, 2015

फीस जमा करने से मना किया

मोहदय, सविन्य निवेदन है कि हम अपने नजदीकी बैंक सिंडिकैट बैंक पिलाना IFSC CODE SYNB0008570 मे CTET की EXAM FEE जमा करने के लिए दिन सोमवार व दिनांक 28/12/2015 को गये! लम्बी कतार मे लग कर हम cash and fee deposit counter पर पहुचे ,वहाँ से कहा गया कि CONECTIVITY नही है , हमने पूछा कि जब conectivity नही है तब cash deposit and credit कैसे किया जा रहा है उत्तर मिला कि Manager साहब से बात करो! जब Manager साहब के पास गये उत्तर मिला कि conectivity नही है! आप बागपत जाकर फीस जमा कर ले ! अत: आपसे प्रार्थना है कि बैंक के शाखा प्रबंधक मोहदय के विरुध्द उचित कार्यवाही करे क्योकि उन्होने हमे गलत सूचना देकर अपने पद का दुरुपयोग किया व हमे EXAM के एक Chance से वंचित किया ताकि FUTURE मे यह घटना किसी ओर के साथ न हो !(वास्तव मे उस दिन conectivity गयी ही नही थी! धन्यावाद, NAME ANKIT KUMAR , CONTACT N.. 8126110853, EMAIL ID - indian.ankitdhaka@gmail.com
Sibu Sarkar

Dec 26, 2015

Transfer of deceased account

Sir, My father Gobinda Mohon Sarkar died on 10.12.15.He had a savings bank account under United Bank of India at Mariani branch. I approached to bank & submitted the death certificate. The bank told me that the account has a nominee in the name of Sri Sibu Sarkar. So, your identity & a copy of SB Pass Book is enough to get the balance which I submitted in the month of july15.Still now I have not got the balance. Two email from RM Jorhat & RM Guwahati I received. Both of them told me that my two brothers claimed for the balance. Branch Manager told me to submit Legal Heir Ship & forward me a mutation set of form.
Your Nomination rules says that (!) Nomination is solely for the purpose of simplifying the procedure for settlement of claims of deceased depositors and dose not take away the right of legal heirs on the estate of the deceased.(2) The nominee would be receiving the claimed amount from the bank as a trustee of legal heirs.
Hence I want to know whether bank will pay me the balance amount or not.

My Father's name - Gobinda Mohon Sarkar. With regards.
Savings Bank A/C - 0026010101043 Sibu Sarkar
Bank- United Bank of India
Branch- Mariani Email: sarkarsibu9959@gmail.com
Customer ID- 09604867/45227472 Mobile no.08811097610
Bhoodatt Sharma

Dec 24, 2015

COMMUTATION OF PENSION IS NOT CREDITED

My commutation of pension is not credited in my account till date concerning it letter no 15392490F/ST/NER/T-4/Comtn dated 02 Aug 2015 along with Corrg PPO No - S/44026 dt 03 Jul 2015 is posted by Signals Record, Jabalpur (MP) to the chief manager CPPC Bank of India, 87A First Floor, Bank of India Building, Gandhi Bagh, Nagpur, (Maharashtra) - 440002.

Please take action on my complain immediately.

My Account No - 775110110002146 (Bank of India, Aligarh (UP)
Name of Account holder - Bhoodatt Sharma
My Mobile No - 07415553860
My E-Mail ID - bhoodattsharma@gmail.com

COMMUTATION OF PENSION IS NOT CREDITED

Ashish Kr Jha

Dec 22, 2015

ATM Withdrwal - Unsuccessfull

महोदय,

मैं आशिष कुमार झा, खाता संख्या 0678000400216053 , पंजाब नेशनल बैंक, गगल, जिला कांगडा, हिमाचल प्रदेश.
27/11/2015 को मै सेंट्रल बैंक के ए. टी. एम. आलामनगर (बिहार) मे रुपया निकाल रहा था. पहले तीन बार मे 15000/- निकाला, चौथी बार पुणः 27/11/2015 को ही 11:10:21 में 10000/- निकालने का प्रयास किया लेकिन बिना रुपया निकले मेरे खाता से 10020/- के निकासी का रसीद प्राप्त हो गया जिसका टरमीनल नम्बर TM2IN303401, स्लिप कोड 0065 है . मैने तत्काल टोल फ्री नम्बर (18001802222) पर अपनी शिकायत दर्ज करवायी जिसका कम्प्लेंट नम्बर M045709713 है. 05/12/2015 को जब मैने पुणः फोन किया तो मुझे बताया गया कि अभी कुछ दिन और लगेगा. फिर मै 08/12/2015 को अपने शाखा प्रबन्धक, पी. एन. बी. के पास गया और अपनी सारी समस्या से अवगत किया. तत्पश्चात उन्हौने मेरी समस्या सी. ओ. धर्मशाला आई. टी. व एटीएम सीआरसी को मेल के माध्याम से 09/12/2015 को बताया जो कि मेल के साथ संलग्न है. उसके बाद मै फिर से 18/12/2015 को शाखा प्रबन्धक के पास गया तो उनका कहना है कि आपके कम्प्लेंट को रद्द कर दिया गया है उसके बाद मेरे पास भी BH-PNBSMS सॆ मैसेज आ गया जो कि इस तरह से है - "Dear Customer, Claim lodged vide SRN NO M045709713 rejected by other Bank."

अतः महोदय से नम्र निवेदन है कि मेरे इस समस्या का निदान जल्द से जल्द किया जाए और मेरे खाता में रकम की वापसी हो इसके लिए मै सदा आभारी रहुंगा.

धन्यावाद,
Mob 9418086001, 9816660671
email - ashish@drm.jagran.com
patidarravindra

Dec 22, 2015

Not refund of deducted amount from ATM

Dear Sir/ madam,
I would like to inform you that. An amount of 2000 has been deducted from my account no. 906210110009904 of Bank of India during debit operation time: 8:19 am from ATM which is situated at abhishek bhavan jatkhedi ATM id- fb08014 . I have already made a complaint to bank with complaint no. 291015data 8515 on 29/10/2015. But no action has been taken yet. It is my humble request to please take appropriate action.
Thanks & regards
Mamta Patidar
+91-9893405073
kamit sahaj

Dec 21, 2015

education loan

महोदय निवेदन यह है कि प्रार्थी अंकित कुमारs/o राजेन्द्र कुमार ने इलाहाबाद बैंक की शाखा जंग बहादुर गंज जिला लखीमपुर खीरी मे प्रती सेमस्टॅर 75000 4 साल के लिये तीन लाख के शिक्षा ऋण हेतु अगस्त 2015 आवेदन किया था प्रार्थी प्रदेश की ही इनवर्टिस विश्व बिद्यालय बरेली उत्तर प्रदेश मे बी टेक मैकेनिकल मे दाखिला लिया था स्थानीय इलाहाबाद बैंक बैंक शाखा प्रबन्धक भूपेन्द्र कुमार ने विश्व विद्यालय को ई मेल द्यारा सूचित किया गया जिसके जबाब मे विश्व विद्यालय की तरफ से बैंक को लोन करने के लिये बैंक को मेल द्वारा सूचित किया गया और उसके बाद बैंक प्रबन्धक जी ने प्रार्थी को जरूरी कागजातो की सूची दी जिसमे क्रमश: (1) 5 फोटो (2)बैंक बचत खाता (3) स्टाम्प पेपर 500 सौ रुपये के 5, दस रुपये के 5 स्टाम्प (4) विश्व विद्यालय मे लोन हेतु कागजात (5) रसीदी टिकट (6) पिता का आय प्रमाण पत्र (7) शिक्षा के कक्षा 10,व 12के प्रमाण पत्र (8) शपथ पत्र स्थानीय बैंक के नाम(9) अपनी एक पिता का पहचान प्रमाण पत्र इन सब कागजातो को बैंक मे जमा करने के पश्चात प्रार्थी को आये दिन वार-वार बैंक को बुलबाया जाता रहा फिर उसके बाद शाखा प्रबन्धक भूपेन्द्र जी एवं सहायक प्रबन्धक राजीव कुमार ने प्रार्थी को लोन स्वीकृत की एवज मे 10% का कमीशन रकम मानने लगे प्रार्थी ने जब रकम देने से मना कर दिया तब प्रार्थी को वार-वार बैंक बुला कर परेशान किया गया प्रार्थी ने लोन के लिये सारी कागजी कार्यवाही पहले से ही पूर्ण रूप से पूरा किया गया है जिसको बैंक मे लगे सी सी टी वी कैमरे मे देखा जा सकता है! प्रार्थी पिछ्ले 3 माह से बैंक के चक्कर लगा रहा है लेकिन शाखा प्रबन्धक एवं सहायक प्रबन्धक बार बार पैसेकि मांग कर रहे थे बाद मे किन्ही कारनो का ह्बाला दे कर प्रार्थी को लोन करने से मना कर दिया तत्पचात 5 नब्म्बर 2015 को कालेज ने प्रार्थी को समय पर फीस न भरने के कारन कालेज ने प्रार्थी को बाहर निकाल दिया गया एवं साथ ही प्रार्थी के दारा जमा फीस 50000 बो भी जिस् का भी नुक्शान हुआ जिससे प्रार्थी का भविष्य खराब हो गया और प्रार्थी का आप से अनुरोध है कि मामले कि जांच करके शाखा प्रबन्धक एवं सहायक प्रबन्धक पर कडी से कडी कार्यवाही की जाये
प्रार्थी
अंकित कुमार पुत्र श्री राजेंद्र कुमार
ग्राम पोस्ट जंग बहादुर गंज
लखीमपुर खीरी
उत्तरप्रदेश
मोबा 8090416969

PAN Card not received - pan card not received
    sir i applied for pan card . my pan card no. AWPPP1754K....
    BEST buses in Mumbai - Very Bad Frequency
    I am a regular traveller on Bus No.254 from Veera Desai...
    State Bank of India - refund
    ctet exam not apply cause refund
    Dy. Chief Minister, Govt. of Tamilnadu, India - NOT RECEIVED FLOOD RELIFE FUND
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVED FLOOD RELIFE FUND The Honorable Chief...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - LOTTERY FAKE OR SCAM
    Dear Lucky Winner, The Coca Cola US Promotion...
    CRA-NSDL - re generate the password
    respected sir, I am trying to...
    The Panel Station - Unsubscribe
    i never wanted to be part of The Panel Station but the...
    jntu kakinada - p.c applying
    My name is venky .2015 passout .but last 3-1 jun. 2015 and...
    bsnl sim card - Please lock BSNL No - 9412072162
    My phone with my BSNL sim card was lost on 13 feb 2016....