Bank lokpal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Bank lokpal

Bhush

Jun 28, 2015

Regarding reimbursementreimbursementof loan taken from dena bank branch neri

Dear sir ,
I have taken project and housing loan of Rs 1925000/- from dena bank branch Neri dist. Jalgaon MH in 2004 due to regular droughts I could not be a regular customer and be defaulter. Then bank transfer my matter to DRT for recovery. Now bank demanding Rs. 6400000/- from me. And not giving me details of how to calculate interest against loan amount. Also I have submitted DDs of Rs. 2000000/- to DRT before last three months but not accepted by bank. I am also ready to give Rs. 1000000/- within a week and demanding period of six months to settle whole account. But no any person from bank cooperating me. Bank behave with me as like estate broker. Banks lawyer not interested to take money against loan but he is more interested in recovery of loan by saling of property . so my request you to help me. I am farmer customer of bank and trying to be a loan free .

Yours
Mob. 9112127508
sandipnakrani77@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2015

DONT OPENING NEW BANK ACCOUNT AND MIS BEHAVIOUR WITH COMMOM PEOPLE

I have informed to you SBI bank(kapodra branch) manager Mr.chandani was not opening new bank account to any people.and his work process is very slow and bed.once you submitted form than bank lepse that form.he and his assistant very bed behaviour with us. (peoples)

Please help me what action against it.
Many of the peoples knowing that his branch work are not properly.if you need evidence than I give to video of that person how to tock with common uneducated people.
hemantshandilya26

Jun 16, 2015

interest subsidy for education loan

Respected Sir
My name is Hemant shandilya s/o Virendra kumar shandilya.I had taken loan from PNB bank BHAINA Garhmukteshwar Distt.Hapur U.P. I belongs to very humble back ground. During my studdy period i was not aware regarding interest subsidy scheme which was issued by INDIAN BANK'S ASSOCIATION in 2011. According to that scheme i m under interest subsidy scheme because my father's annual income is below 2 lakh and issue date of my loan is 29 august 2009. But manager of PNB bank BHAINA had not inform me for that scheme, while IBA instructed
this is manager's duty to aware student or parents about that scheme. Manager sir had not informed us. And now thew charge me compund interest. I hav taken 2 lakh 10 thousands rupees loan. And now my debut had risen to 3 lakh plus. Every month i have to give 3500 rupees. I am not able to pay it. Plz consider me as a real needy for this scheme of interest free loan. And please take a action who was responsible to reach me in this tough situation . I will be highly oblighed to you
Thanku sir..my phone no is...9711552353, 9897108387
kaushalendra

Jun 16, 2015

Wrong deduction of money from ATM

My a/c is in the name of Quinecept Enterprises in Bank Of Baroda Pratapgarh Uttar Pradesh with a/c no-05680200031994.With this a/c No. allotted ATM Card we tried to withdraw 15000/-rs. from ATM of BARODA UTTAR PRADESH GRAMEEN BANK,VIKAS BHAVAN PRATAPGARH UTTAR PRADESH at 30/05/2015.But withdrawl not obtained due to technical problem after this main balance have deducted 15000/- rs. in my a/c.I complained it by phone at date 02/06//15,complain No. is-201506021303 2732.But still my deducted amount 15000/- rs. not come o my a/c.The Bank persons of BOB,Pratapgarh Uttar Pradesh are not cooperative.So please look my matter deeply and solve my problem as early as possible.

Tanking you.
Contact no.-9450188161
mahender prasad

Jun 8, 2015

atm fraud

My name is mahender Prasad my icici bank a/c no is 028801516093 . I have withdrawal on 30/05/2015 Rs 2000. after 3 minuts I have received a masseg that I have withdrawal rs- 20000 from my account which I have not credit . My atm no is ......1291 I have blocked on that time

Mahender prasad
Mob no . 9871478410

Address - b 2/125 khichdi pur Delhi - 91
Ramshankar sah

Jun 6, 2015

Unsupportive behaviour of bank staff and managar of S.B.I. Mohan Garden New Delhi Baranch code 14460 to Jan Dhan Yojna Account Holders

Sir ,
I am Ramashanker sah from Anti corruption committee Observer Delhi , sir I would like to draw your attention over unsupportive and misbehavior of s.b.i bank in mohan garden Delhi to Jan Dhan yojna account holders , sir I got complain from Sandhya Kumari account number 34529860838,Deepak kumar sah (ac- 34529860930) ,jyoti kumari (ac -34529860770),Nirmala Devi (ac n - 34442967788) and others , they all are having account in Jan Dhan yojna scheme sbi mohan garden branch for 5 to 7 month , but they have not got their rupyee debit card and password yet , when the go to deposit amount in there account the bank and staff along with manger refused to deposit the amount . and behave rudely . customer suffers mentally physically harassment and losing their money to making round of bank again and again. I complaint to bank manager he accepted this all allegation and assured me to sort out this matter soon but still he have not took any action so customer are still facing the same problem.
sir kindly took significant action against bank manager and staff .
thinking you.
Ramashankar Sah
Observer Delhi
Anti corruption committee
Mob- 9213778197
Email- anticorruptioncommittee970317@gmail.com
om.tgin11

Jun 3, 2015

amount deduction without any reason

Hi, my name is ompraksh and i am
account holder of icici
bank with account number :-153001500566
branch-neemrana distt -alwar,
my complaint is that on 27th april 2015 i tried
doing a transaction of
5000 using my atm/debit card of icici
bank from PNB bank ATm m/c at 2:15pm approx. & a slip came from m/c in which m/c does not have any cash was written,after 20mint i tries from star arrow bank Atm again no cash message shown by m/c then at 3:16pm 10000/- debit from my account.
i have made a complaint in customer care regarding this transaction but customer satisfied me by saying that i will my amount upto 7may 2015. but no amount credited in my account.
again i register complain on 7 may 2015 nd customer care answered to me that for this process 1 month is required from first transaction. then a person called me his name is NAGA he says that it was successfully withdrawl that amount will not refund back.inspite of this i have not entered 10000 amount in any atm.
please i request you to help me out in any manner.i hope you will enrole me for the same

thanks & regards

om prakash
9166041444,9466617825
Gallery7

Jun 3, 2015

wrong payment debit

श्रीमान,
निवेदन है क़ि मेरा एक saving a/c कोटक महिंद्रा बैंक अजमेर शाखा में
है उसका a/c No.6811369183 है और दीपक जैन के नाम से संचालित है ! उपरोक्त a/c से मेने ब्यावर ब्रांच की IDBI बैंक में 92000/- रूपये दिनाक 14-5-15 ट्रान्सफर किये थे उसका a/c No. 1276104000001397 है जो की मेरे द्वारा गलती से 1276102000001397 लिख दिया गया जबकि उक्त a/c No.127610400001397 भी दीपक जैन के नाम से IDBI बैंक ब्यावर में संचालित हो रखा है लेकिन वो रुपया किसी दूसरे व्यक्ति के current a/c में transfer हो गया ! जबकि मेरा सेविंग a/c था ! अब दोनों बैंक में शिकायत करने के बावजूद कोई कार्यवाही आज तक नहीं हुयी ! कृपया इसका समाधान करवाने की कृपा करावे !

दीपक जैन
deepakjainkdk33@gmail.com
omsingh shekhawat

May 29, 2015

STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR Head Branch, Sardarshahar, churu, rajasthan 331403

i have licence of stamp vendor at sardarshahar district churu. i have to visit the SBBJ main branch daily to deposit the challan. the staff sitting on the cash counter had not the manner to how to handle the customers. the cash counter staff misbehave with me every day. the cash counter staff smt ratni devi is very ruid. the duty of the staff at cash counter is fixed from 10 am to 2.30 pm but the staff arrives at bank about 10.30 and close the counter before 2.30. the lunch time is after 2.30 but the staff close the counter at 2 pm. it is most painful for the customers to wait for the cash counter staff and ruide behaviour of the staff. the reasion behind this is that the staff appointed at SBBJ main branch sardarshahar is total local staff and the manager is under pressure to the local staff. the staff disobey's the managers orders. it is their daily rutine to misbehave with customers and not to provide proper services. please take some necessary action regarding this.
thanking you.
navtrivedi

May 26, 2015

a.t.m withdrowl

Dear sir /mam,
I would like to inform you, that i am customer in union bank of India last 3 year I was 21/05/2015 at night (time 11.51pm) my mobile no sent to 2 messg. in transfer amount of 10, 000 &5000. next day check the ATM mini statement move to 50, 000 rupess for type (21/05/2015 move 10, 000, 10000, 5, 000 next transaction 22/05/2015 move to same transaction ).
on day (22/05/2015) complain to branch sector Q aliganj, kindly next day to branch information remove to Delhi A.T.M withdrowl
than A.T.M card my self protection, but branch no response to me about this matter. (branch manager tack to contact to police )
So please sir help me about this matter.
for Details :
DEEPAK MEHTA66

May 25, 2015

ATM CARD

Sub: Saving bank A/c No. 100011829034 at Gulab Sagar Branch, Jodhpur with SBBJ,

Applied in the month of March for new ATM, previous was damaged, but nothing has been done so far, the branch (Gulab Sagar) of SBBJ is not satisfying . I am at the age of 80 is facing problem. Request you to plz interefere in the matter and solve my problem.
Farukh kf

May 20, 2015

wrongly debit amount at atm

My name is Sirajuddin I have ac.in bank of baroda jhalawar name of Smsstone suppliers my ac.noac.no is 33700200000156.
On date 11.5.15 at the bank of baroda atm rs.15000 amount three time had been debited total Rs.45000 I Was submited complaint against it .same day but still not got refund amount in my ac.i was got compliant Id from customer care .these are mentioned 2015051113005607
2015051113005611
2015051113005617
Plz take action against it .10 days have been left
Deepa Bachani

May 11, 2015

Wrongly Payment Credit

Sir Mera A/c No.-09790100027741 deepa bachani Bank Of Baroda Pali Branch Me Hai Mene 20-04-2015 ko 25000 Rs. Ka Imps Kiya Jisme Ifsc Code Jalandhar Ke The Or A/c No. Faridabad ke Galat Ifsc Code Hone Ke baad bhi pesa jama ho gaya and jab bank me complaint likhayi to bolte hai aa jayga aaj 22 days ho gaye hai aakhir mera payment kab tak aayga aage se nahi aaya toll free par baat karte hai to bolte hai branch me jao or branch me bolte hai to bolte hai mail kar di hai aakhir mera payment vapis kab milega..
singhnaveen

May 11, 2015

un authirised deducted at rs 112 from my acct.

sir i am sbi coustmer last 15 year & my acct. 30030990330 at sbi habibganj bhopal . sir my problem is unauthorised deducted Rs 112 for duplicate passbook issued. But i am not applied deplicate passbook . And Rs112 deducted from other bank. i am reported to our bank before 5 days.but not to be resolve my proble till mail.
ramkishun

May 6, 2015

about bank

श्रीमान जी मेरा नाम राम किशुन ग्राम रक्सा पोस्ट उदय्रराज गंज थाना चिलिहिया जनपद सिद्धार्थ नगर का स्थाई निवासी हूँ मेरा एक बैंक खाता के सी सी पूर्वांचल ग्रामीण बैंक शाखा चिलिहिया सिद्धार्थ नगर में है प्रार्थी आज दिनांक ६ मई २०१५ को बैंक गया और के सी सी से पैसे निकलने के लिये विथ ड्राल भरकर २५००० हजार रूपये निकालना चाहता था फील्ड ऑफिसर वेरीफाई करने के बाद १० प्रतिशत की मांग करने लगा हमने देने से इंकार किया तो विथ ड्राल फाड़कर फेक दिया और कहने लगा की बैंक से भाग जाओ बिना दस प्रतिशत दिए बिना पैसे नहीं मिलेंगे अत: श्रीमान जी से निवेदन है की प्रार्थी के पत्र को संज्ञान में लेते हुए उचित कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करे

प्रार्थी
प्रार्थी राम किशुन
सिद्धार्थ नगर उ.प.
Raghvendra rajput

May 5, 2015

Lon account related

sir mera Auraiya ke purvanchal bank mahamdabad Achalda me account hai account number 3323324712 hai jo ki lon account hai . sir mujhe na to iski pass book di gayi or na hi kuch proof diya gaya maine har maheni apni kist jama ki parantu 08/04/2015ko maine 15000 rupye jama kiye to mujhe bataya gaya tha ki ab 9500 baki hai jab main iski anya branch me jama karne gaya date 0505/2015 ko to mujhe bataya gaya ki apko 10500 jama karna hai kya 1 mahine ka interest 1000 hoga aur kaha ki tumne anya branch se jo rupya jama kiya hai wo wahan jakar clear karao ho sakta hai money fold karke mere pass na bheja ho 29/10/2014 06/01/2015 bidhuna
gulab.gulab69@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2015

k c c account

श्री मान मैरा अकाउंट न 20620500001141 है नोडिया बैंक ऑफ बरोदा मै है और वहा के ब्रांच मैनेजर के द्वारा अपनी मर्ज़ी से बिना मारे दस्तखत के मारे अकाउंट न 20620500001141 से 1 लाख 58 हजार रुपए31/03/2015 को निकाला गया फिर 04/04/2015 को फिर से निकली रकम को डाल दिया गया ब्रांच मैनेजर से बात करने पर बातमीच कहकर बाहर जाने को बोलता है ऐसे नोडिया बैंक ऑफ बरोदा मै 40 पेरसेंट गरीब किसानों के साथ यही हो रहा है और वह ब्रांच मैनेजर 5 पेरसेंट के। सी सी बनाने।के बदले बैंक मै एक दलाल रखा है बी. यम. पांडे उसके द्वारा ही यह काम कर रहा है जांच कर सक्त करवाही की आपयछा है जय श्री राम मो। न। 9424330035 और ईमेल gulab.gulab69@gmail.com
manoj kumar shrivastava

Apr 25, 2015

for interest of our auto sweep period

Sir, I am a customer of pnb Ajeetgarh (sikar) my SB A/C NO. is 0527000110038302 and i want to interest of our auto sweep period from 05/09/2013 to 05/09/2014 (one year) our a/c have Rs 400000/- in this auto sweep period and I have no any amount receive my sb a/c in this auto sweep period.
with thanking you Manoj kumar shrivastava mob 9983469119
Puspendra Kumar

Apr 24, 2015

Regarding Blocked money in ATM

I Puspendra Kumar having a saving a/c with State Bank of India (SBI) and my a/c no. is 30830688055 (Devi Nagar Hathras Jn.). As I told in my last complaint (AT 429217792986) that my son use to withdraw 10000 Rs. (Ten Thousand Rupee only) from PNB AlTM of RAYA (Mathura) but due to technical error in the ATM he cant receive the money not even the slip.
When I complaint about this problem we don't get satisfied solution so with the help of SBI manager and cooperation of PNB manager we show a CCTV footage of that ATM . As a result we found that there is no successfully transition. Now i want to again investigate the same problem so that blocked money will refund in my a/c.

so i again request you to proceed the same problem as soon as possible .
Note- My 1st com. no. - AT 429217662052

aman_ilsp

Apr 24, 2015

Opening of accounts

Respected Sir

Its our painful duty to register this complain against the Bank Brach Manager, Jakholi, District Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand. We are the technical agency implementing the Iinternation Fund for Agricultural Development as PPP in Uttarakahnd Gramya Vikas Samiti
Our formulated producer groups vistited the above said barnch to open account to recieve grant undre this project. in first day Bank officer refused to open account because of busy schedule and afterward he told that if this group of 10 ladies want to open joint account, they must have individual account in SBI branch

then we visited the bank and requted him that this is not criteria, afterwrad he agreed to open account by ensuring us that rest all docunemnst are complete and come day fater tomorrow to open account

when the group visited fourth time he told that we want original documents of projhect implementing agency. again we requsted that this document has nothing to do with opening of account howver we emailed the same
finaly on fifth visit he rejected the file that MOU to open account is not in register and its on page, Same documents we have submitted in other bank branches as Union Bank of India, and District Co Operative bank and they opened account

Kindly look into the matter

Aman Kumar
+918958472780
singh.renu7

Apr 20, 2015

Banking Fraud

My dad got call from 08051627276 number which is from Bihar/Jharkhand. The caller claimed to be from RBI and spoke for about 45 mins. He did online shopping and asked for password received in cell and spent Rs 18000. My dad not being aware of this fraud thought it to be legimitae call shared password and amount got deducted from his account. Please help.
s.m.azhar

Apr 19, 2015

rude behaviour&not providing service

mera a/c gramin bank gandara bahraich me hai. mai teen bar bank gaya 6/4/15 ko 14/4/15 ko 20/4/15 ko aaj magar teeno bar maneger ne passbook me posting karne se inkar kar diya aaj jab maine paise nikalne aor bahut zarury hone ki bat ki to paisa nahi hai bataya jabki lenden ho raha tha.kripya awashyak karyawahi kar meri madad kare.meherbani hogi.
dhanyawad

mohd azhar
mob- 9125557876
KUMAR PRADEEP

Apr 17, 2015

ILLEGAL DEBIT FROM SB A/C

SIR,
AN AMOUNT OF Rs. 10000- WAS WITHDREW FROM MY AXIS BANK SB A/C NO. 911010066652795 FVG. PRADEEP KUMAR

FROM HARDOI CITY ON 20-1-2014 THROUGH A.T.M. WITHOUT MY ORIGINAL A.T.M. CARD.

FOR THIS TRNSACTION NEITHER I GOT ANY S.M.S. ALERT NOR AXIS BANK MAIL ALERT.THIS SHOWS THE INDULDGEMENT

OF BANK STAFF IN THIS FRAUD.

I MADE MANY COMPLAINTS & COSTOMER DISPUTE FORM TOO BUT I COULD NOT GET ANY ANSWER .I HAD REPORTED IN POLICE

TOO. KINDLY HELP ME TO GET MY AMOUNT BACK.

PRADEEP KUMAR

pradeep_kumar12@licindia.com

itpl.sandeep@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015

deduction from account

महोदय,
प्रार्थी संदीप गोस्वामी जिसका खता संख्या ३००५४२००१३० ट्रांसपोर्ट नगर लखनऊ में है महोदय प्रार्थी के खाते से Rs. 34/- 28.03.2015 & Rs.665/- 04.04.2015 को कट लिए गये तथा पता करने पर ये बताया गया की ये पैसा मुंबई ब्रांच से कटा जाता ही हम इसमें कुछ नहीं कर सकते और ये पैसा २०१० से जोड़ा गया है, महोदयाय प्रार्थी को बिना किसि पुर्व सुचना के ये पैसा कट लिया गया जिसकी वजह से प्रार्थी की लोन की EMI वापस हो गई जिसके लिए प्रार्थी को Rs.300/- EMI RETURN चार्ज भरने पड़ा, महोदय क्या बैंक २०१० से सो रहा था की जागने पर पैसा कट लेंगे, महोदय प्रार्थी की इस विषय में सहायता करे.
धन्यवाद
shubhangini bajpai

Apr 16, 2015

against SBI employee

Dear Sir/Ma'am

My name is Shubhangini Bajpai and my a/c no. is 31869824453, branch lakhanpur kanpur. my complaint is regarding leaking my a/c statement by SBI employee with unknown person without my permission. The SBI employess is of Haldwani TP nagar branch and i"m very sure about this. I Did call so many times to customer care but nobody is helping me out, infact that person blocked my ATM on 11 April 2015 by wrong way with the help of that SBI employee. Its my request to you pls help me out because i"m facing lots of mental & economical problems due to this. I visited to the branch at FUN cinema on Sunday 12 April 2015. please take immediate action on that employee and on that person who did this. I hope you can understand my worst situation at now.I'm sending this mail with lots of hope pls help me out. my contact no is 7505342408.Everybody is asking me roam form here to there but nobody is helping me to resolve my issue. Its a kind of Cyber Crime which the SBI Empolyee did. pls take quick action. I had a conversation with SBI Manager of Lakhanpur Kanpur. He said very easily that send your application and i'll unlock your ATM. But do you think only this is the resolution??? A person did illegal thing and nobody is responsible for this????? and end of the day I'm suffering....I'm fed upfrom your services because there is no response... pls resolve the issue as soon as possible. I hope you can understand my situation. There is one week about to complete. my ATM was blocked on Sat 11 April 2015.

makemytrip - Delay of ticket
    I have not received my E-ticket,my e-mail address is...
    STATE BANK OF INDIA BANDA BELAI SAGAR - EDUCATION LOAN INTEREST
    Sir, aapki ek yojna hai ki education loan free interest...
    CBSE - pl this is my life...10th..partiality by teachers ...out...
    Jyothi Kendriya Vidyalaya- Yelachenahally, Kanakapura...
    TATA NANO - Non replacement of AC COMPRESSO
    I purchased Nano CX from Raghuvanshi motors Delhi on 29th...
    PAN Card not received - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED
    STATUS: Your PAN card has been dispatched on 15-May-2015...
    Tatadocomo - balance
    I have 78Rs balance have used in 5mints less activated ...
    Greater Noida Authority - street pole lights
    I am allot tee of B-90, Omicron 1A, Greater Noida. The...
    JP Associates - FDR Amount Not Received
    My name is SATYA RANI resident of 1530, Sector 17, URBAN...
    308258 - ideacellular
    Hi, I recharged my idea number first time yesterday...
    LPG - Forgot login ID
    My name is Vijay Alone Customer ID: 600186 LPG ID is 2...