BBC LOTTERY BOARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBC LOTTERY BOARD

MSamM

Sep 4, 2015

True or Fake

Briefly here is the beginning statement titled RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION;
Congratulations, We Have Received The Sum Of five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00GBP) From The World Bank Of Switzerland, For Transfer To Your Local Bank Account As Compensation Email Award For Internet And Cyber Crime And Mainly For The Reduction Of Poverty Here In Asia Regions.....

After which a form to be filled is provided. Now so far 3 emails, one from uk2015.. <altizerce@mymail.vcu.edu on 22 Aug, the second from ms.0ffice. <canipeds@mymail.vcu.edu> on 30 Aug and latest from Sandra Luz Salazar Salazar(PREES) <slsalazars@sepdf.gob.mx> on Sep 4, 2015 at 11:51 AM. Responses are required to be emailed to bbconeuk@outlook.com, bbcwin2015@hotmail.com, and remitance_dipt.rbi@outlook.com respectively.

My email is smutesasira2014@gmail.com, can I get you take on these emeils please.
shahkhalidhr4

Aug 31, 2015

Winning Prize Complaint

You have won 500,000.00 GBP and a Toyota car from the End of Year BBC Lottery, which your e-mail address have been Chosen today. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 500,000.00 GBP in cash. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions; this compensation is highly sponsored By BBC COMPANY UK.

Please contact our Release Agent with the details below: Dr. Peter Jones Email: a.peterjones@outlook.com

1. Full Name: 2. Address: 3. Make sure you send this details to this Email (a.peterjones@outlook.com) for the release of your fund4. Occupation: 5. Country: 6. Telephone: 7. Sex: 8.Age: 9. How Do You Feel As A Winner?
Please inform me I have recieved this mail (fon@ipasme.gob.ve) and he told that you have to answer this mail (a.peterjones@outlook.com), when I answer this mail I have send all the information he give me the information that you have to contact the courier service to recieve the wininig parcel.
You have to Call and contact the SWIFT COURIER COMPANY INDIA now for the delivery of your Draft with this information below
Swift Courier
Email: swiftcorier12@outlook.com
swiftcorier12@outlook.com
Operational Manager: Mr David Brown
Phone: +(91) 8867075783

Contact No Tel:+44 7031976730

Dear: Shah Khalid.
Congratulations once again,I am glad to inform you that your information submitted to us has been verified through our promotion Verification and Claim Department and you have been cleared as a bonafide winner of the BBC PROMOTION. What you have to do now is to contact the SWIFT COURIER COMPANY as soon as you meet up with there demand for delivery of your winning prize to you at your place of residence.
When I contact the courier service he told me that you have to pay 350 USdollar, I told him that I will pay the money after I recieve the parcel, he told me no you have to pay first so please sir told me what should I do. And please check my e.mail wether it is right or wrong told me in E.mail, my E.mail add is below.

Shah Khalid

United Kingdom
Tel: +447010025578
Website:www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

DEAR WINNER

This is to inform you that your email address has won you the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds, (£500,000 .00GBP) in BBC COMPANY NATIONAL LOTTERY UK. The draw Number brought out your Email address from coverage to over 1000 Internet Network Users and qualified you the fourth (4th) position among the benefited winners of the stated winning amount each, in the ongoing BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY, AWARDS 2015, PROGRAMME. Your email address was selected by advanced Electronic Robot random search from email addresses actively online through attached winning lottery No. 12 18 23 33 42 43 BONUS 10 of draw No. 2054. This awards gives grants to sustain and transform individual life’s all over the global for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to change lives in every part of the world
We here by congratulate you for been a lucky winner of this great opportunity from BBC National lottery prize award program
You are required to fill the below information and SEND TO Via email: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu

So that we can process the release of your winning prize amount without any delay

1. Full Name:
7. Marital Status:
8.Country:
9. Winning Email:
10. Mobile No:

BANK DETAILS ARE REQUIRED.
1. Your Bank Name:
2. Account Holder Name;
3. Your Account Number:
4) Bank Branch & Address:

NOTE: To claim your Prize, urgently forward the above Personal Information, including Bank Details to us for release of your winning prize, via only this our particular contact email id : bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu
Please be very inform to reply all your details only to this email id: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu

REGARDS,
DR. ROBERT FOSTER,
Online Claims Manager,
Contact email: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu

PLEASE DO CONTACTS US FOR ANY ENQUIRY (Tel: +447010025578)

Dr Anne Wright CBE

is it fake or not??

DEAR SIR
I got an mail from your company that my e-
mail address have won (500,000.00 GBP) i have to
confirm that is it true or its a fake message.
kindly give me a reply whether its a FAKE or REAL. my
e-mail address is lalitkhairnar999@gmail.com.
selvalakshmi

Aug 22, 2015

Real or Fake

Real or Fake
My name is selvalakshmi from India. today morning i have received a email saying that i have won BBC UK prize Award of cash Prize of 1000000GBP.But I request BBC LOTTERY BOARD Complaints Office to confirm this. ...my email id is mlakshmi680@gmail.com
VIKRAM SAMPAGAON

bbc promo

I have received the similar letter from bbc pls can mail me whether should I believe or not
at vikramsampagaon@gmail.com
vishal mohan katiyar

real or fake

My name is vishal from India. today morning i have received a email saying that i have won BBC UK prize Award of cash Prize of 500,000 GBP.But I request BBC LOTTERY BOARD Complaints Office to confirm this. ...my email is
mohanvishal54@gmaiil.com
vishal mohan katiyar

real or fake

mohanvishal54@gmaiil.com
vinay3230

BBC Lottery

I received the same today

E-mail: bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Thousand

Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2015  BBC UK Email Award which was

organized by BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,

mail providers. Six people are selected every One year to benefit from this promotion and

you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500, 000, 00 GBP)

statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report

must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not

claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

Ticket Winning Number (UK/0147X4/74),

Reference Number 9-11-13-19-37-3-4,

Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to

contact our approved Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in United Kingdom and

send the above winning identification numbers and below application form to him for

Payment of your Fund

Dr. JERRY MARTINS, (Payment Officer)

BBC Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,

Contact No Tel: (+44) 8719746077

E-mail: bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

2. Full Home Address:

3. Make sure you send this details to this Email

(bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com) for the release of your fund

11. Account Numbers:

13.Winning E-mail Address:

14.Winning Amount:

Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com ) to

enable us respond to you in time.

Did you understand that you are to send this mail to

(bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com)?.......

Congratulations!!! Once again,

(Mrs.) HELEN WILLIAMS

(Information Officer)
desemrada_richard

i am a winner of online

E-mail: bbcwin2015@hotmail.com
This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2015 BBC UK Email Award which was organized by BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to worldwide E-mail- data base, and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every One year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.
PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500,000.00 GBP) each from the total payout. your prize awards has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to your local bank account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. BBC UK Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

IS THIS TRUE?
EVENT MANAGER JOHN ANDREWS?????
desemrada_richard

i am a winner of online

please update me weather your message telling i won in ramdom online raffle.i won 500000gbp?is it true?
Quddus

Aug 18, 2015

I receive mail today

True or false
My name quddus shaikI receive mail today .address: BBC one lottery department BBC avenue Stamford bridge london sw1v 3dw united kingdom tel:+448179154311

This message I received mail bbcpet12uk@hotmail.com
Your email address win to 500000gbp and I phone6 the ongoing BBC national lottery board 2015 bonanza.the draw brought your email address from database our internet users and qualified you bonfire winner of the stated winning you are contacting via e mail adress

Verification and funds release form

Winner country
Account number
Account name
Bank name

I reply this mail I send my details
Rathod jaydipsinh

Aug 17, 2015

True or False

My name is Rathod Jaydipsinh from India. today morning i have received a email saying that i have won BBC UK prize Award of cash Prize of 500,000 GBP.But I request BBC LOTTERY BOARD Complaints Office to confirm this. ...my email is jaydipsinh.rj007@gmail.com
sumitkumbhar99@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2015

Just to know BBC Lottery winner

My name is sumit from pune. today morning i have received a email saying that i have won BBC UK prize Award of cash Prize of 500,000 GBP.But I request BBC LOTTERY BOARD Complaints Office to confirm this. ...my email is.
Sumitkumbhar99@gmail.com
Amol Malhotra

Aug 15, 2015

WINNER OF LOTTERY

Sir, I have got message on my mobile no. 8795595722 from mobile no. 8287726685 that your mobile no. has won prize of 4 Crore 65 Lakh ruppes . IS IT REAL OR FAKE . Because the number from which message came to me is off.
deeapk

Aug 11, 2015

regarding bbc london prize

My name is deepak from India. today morning i have received a email saying that i have won BBC UK prize Award of cash Prize of 500,000 GBP.But I request BBC LOTTERY BOARD Complaints Office to confirm this. ...my email is deepaksingh.thakur791@gmail.com.
robinkorah

Aug 10, 2015

Received a mail from bbc.co.uk

I got this email from bbc.co.uk, email details are given below.it is fake or real, please reply me to rk631603@gmail.com.

46 Bush Road, Off
Stamford

E-mail:
jerry.martins@bbcnewsone.co.uk

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred
Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP)in the 2015 BBC UK Email
Award which was organized by BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are
active online, among the millions that subscribed to worldwide E-mail- data
base, and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every
One year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected
Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE
AND CLAIM

You as well as the otherwinner are therefore to receive a bank draft prize
of (500, 000, 00 GBP) eachfrom the total payout. your prize awards has been
insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to your local bank
account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. BBC UK
Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw
Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
Stated below are your identification numbers: Ticket Winning Number (
UK/0147X4/74), Reference Number 9-11-13-19-37-3-4, Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re
requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in
United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below
application form to him for Payment of your Fund

Dr. JERRY MARTINS, (Payment Officer)

BBC Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,

Contact No Tel: (+44) 8719746077

E-mail: jerry.martins@bbcnewsone.co.uk

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names:

2. Full Home Address:

3. Make sure you send this details to this Email (
jerry.martins@bbcnewsone.co.uk) for the release of your fund

4. Sex:

11. Account Numbers:

12. Bank Name:

13.Winning E-mail Address:

14.Winning Amount:

Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (
jerry.martins@bbcnewsone.co.uk ) to enable us respond to you in time.

Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (
jerry.martins@bbcnewsone.co.uk)?.......

Congratulations!!! Once again,

(Mrs.)HELEN WILLIAMS

(Information Officer)
vivekanand kumar

Aug 9, 2015

EMAIL PRIZED

SIR I GOT AMAIL IN MY MAIL THAT U WIN 500,000.000 GBP, SIR U TOLD NOW ITS FAKE YA TRUE, URGENT
Sujith.soman

Aug 8, 2015

is it Fake or not

i received one mail regarding the BBC Winner 2015. Any one have ideas about this News. please contact this Email : sujiths94@gmail.com

Thanks all dears
sahiljamadar

Aug 7, 2015

about lottery

SIR I GOT A MAIL FOR WINNING EMAIL AWARD . THEY TELL MI YOU CAN PAY THE 12500 RUPPES IN THAIR ACCUONT AND GET THE DILIVERY OF THE YOUR WINNING PRIZE.
BUT I DONT SURE THEY ARE FAKE OR ORIGINAL.
CAN YOU PLEASE REPLAY SIR
ANY TRUE THIS INFORMATION.
REPLY MION sahiljamadar11@gmail.com
shafimundappuram

Aug 5, 2015

ITS FAKE OR TRUE

SIR I GOT A MAIL FOR WINNING EMAIL AWARD . CAN YOU PLEASE REPLAY SIR
ANY TRUE THIS INFORMATION

Aug 3, 2015

SUKUMAR

BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.
N.G.Biswas

Aug 1, 2015

is it fake or not ?

DEAR SIR
I got an mail from your company that my e-
mail address have won (500,000.00 GBP) i have to
confirm that is it true or its a fake message.
kindly give me a reply whether its a FAKE or REAL. my
e-mail address is biswasng29@gmail.com.
YUKKESH

Jul 28, 2015

FAKE OR TRUE

Dear Lucky Winner,
This is to inform you that you have won a prize of (500,000) Great British Pounds, for the Yearly BBC Lottery promotion United Kingdom which is organized by BBC in conjunction with Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION (bbclive891uk@outlook.com

LAVA MOBILE - Unable to switch on the lava iris phone
    Unable to switch on the phone. Let me know wat can be...
    ACTION INDIA HOME PRODUCTS - Janmashtami
    Janmashtami 10 Lines For Kids | Janmashtami Short...
    213406 - glass broken
    We choose a glass product after discount it got for 300...
    care---paytm.com - wallet me balance katne ke baare me
    Aaj mane airtel ke postpaid no7073450844 me...
    Unitech Limited - DO NOT HAVE HAD THE MATURITY MONEY AGAINST OF MY FD WHERE...
    I PARUL BALA NATH DO NOT HAVE HAD THE AMOUNT AGAINST OF MY...
    Askmebazaar.com - Faulty Product Received
    I have ordered an Metal Structure Radio Control Helicopter...
    bullion guru - how to get genuine tip provider
    Be aware of fraud companies. There is no one in this...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Dheerajsin, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS - Online seva booking
    Yesterday TTD has released the online seva quota from 3rd...
    SAMSUNG Z1 - MOBILE THEFT
    STOLEN MOBILE DEAR SIR I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT I...