BBC LOTTERY BOARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBC LOTTERY BOARD

Gabriel Calendas

Mar 25, 2015

Fake

Received the same email too,

BBC CLAIM CENTRE UK
46 Bush Road, Off Stamford
Line PE92YP, Liverpool
England, United Kingdom.
Tell- +448719746077
E-mail: bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2015 BBC UK Email Award which was organized by BBC COMPANY UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the Email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to worldwide Email- data base, and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every One year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500, 000, 00 GBP) each from the total payout. your prize awards has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to your local bank account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. BBC UK Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:
Ticket Winning Number (UK/0147X4/74),
Reference Number 9-11-13-19-37-3-4,
Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below application form to him for Payment of your Fund

Dr. JERRY MARTINS, (Payment Officer)
BBC Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,
Contact No Tel: (+44) 8719746077
You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names:
2. Full Home Address:
3. Make sure you send this details to this Email (bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk) for the release of your fund

4. Sex:
11. Account Numbers:
12. Bank Name:
13.Winning E-mail Address:
14.Winning Amount:
Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk) to enable us respond to you in time.
Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk)?
Congratulations!!! Once again,

(Mrs.) HELEN WILLIAMS
(Information Officer)
jacklynrolan

Mar 18, 2015

FAKE!!!!!!!!

I received this email today as well!!!!!

BBC CLAIM CENTRE UK

46 Bush Road, Off Stamford

Line PE92YP, Liverpool

England, United Kingdom.

Tell- +448719746077

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Great

British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2015 BBC UK Email Award which was

organized by BBC COMPANY UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the Email addresses of the people that are active

this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:

Ticket Winning Number (UK/0147X4/74),

Reference Number 9-11-13-19-37-3-4,

Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to

contact our approved Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in United Kingdom and

send the above winning identification numbers and below application form to him

for Payment of your Fund

Dr. JERRY MARTINS, (Payment Officer)

BBC Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,

Contact No Tel: (+44) 8719746077

You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names:

2. Full Home Address:

3. Make sure you send this details to this Email

(bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk) for the release of your fund

4. Sex:

11. Account Numbers:

12. Bank Name:

13.Winning E-mail Address:

14.Winning Amount:

enable us respond to you in time.

Congratulations!!! Once again,

I received same mail. It's totally fraud. Don't believe
umesh uz

Mar 9, 2015

samsung pramotion awword feak

gays samsung winning promotion awword is a frod, im pay by 130000 and 24500 is a loss to me is a fund transfer deposit and custom department my money is a totaly loss a frod case.it is a your no purches thish is a frod case to money
koppu

Mar 5, 2015

its a fake mail people

u possibly cant win so much amount without even taking part in it . its a scam u find many people warning regarding this online.
so many people are replying that they received similar Emails, obviously its a scam. don't fall for it people . don't give your personal details.

read the above links u will understand the way they scam
shoiab

Feb 28, 2015

is it fake ?????

i got the same mail ,tell me is it true or not,i am not having too much money to give you.
r.krishnamoorthi

bbc frade commpany

sir iam verey poor boy so help sir i will pay 10000 amount your offecer frade so hellp sir
algeziras

Prize BBc Lottery

Dear-Winner
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£500,000.00) & a brand new hp laptop) for the year 2015 Prize promotion which was organized by BBC International Lottery Award programs held in United Kingdom.
in conjunction with the British Tobacco Worldwide Promotion “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 25 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

7. Country:
8. State:
9. Account Number:
10. Bank Name:
11. Make sure you send this details to this Email (bbc2015prizeclaims@hotmail.com) for the release of your
To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our Foreign Service manager immediately via
REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL: bbc2015prizeclaims@hotmail.com

Dr. JT WALTER
Promo-Manager
You are to keep all your winning information away from the general public until the said fund has been transferred into your personal account. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).
Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!
Yours Faithful
Dr. Agnes Palmer
BBC Promotion Director. Tel: +448719746077
Website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

My email:fhu@lagarrelax.eu
katike mahesh

Feb 26, 2015

sir am received mail from BBC one national lottery is it true....?

Sir am received a mail from BBC one national lottery and they asking recovery charges is it true or fake and

Am from pooor family I don't have money to give they conditionally saying if u able to we will other wise don't contact us.

What have to do now am...
Plz help me

Regd
Katike Mahesh

Feb 21, 2015

against you

i had posted similar complaint two-three days ago with full details of British award offerred by various companies but none is visible. why? will u pl. inform me or u are also fake?

Feb 21, 2015

email selection awards by various companies located in britain

I have also received 4 mails, 2 from samsung, one from bbc and one from coca cola company each one offering award of 500000 gbp. After reading u all guys mais,l am confident that it is all scam or racket to extract money. Our govt and police deptt (cyber crime) are lethargic and irresponsible to perform their asssigned duty. They only act after a crime is happened and have zero role to prevent crime.
hfsath ck

Feb 20, 2015

true or false

please check this email id (h7afsi@gmail.com) include in your selection?
shailendra joshi

is it email ture or fake

Hii I m form jaipur. I got a mail that I won 500,000.00 pounds in lucky draw. it is tire or fake plzz tell me know as soon as possible.
my email id pagal83joshi@gmail.com
shailendra joshi

is it email ture or fake

Hii I m from jaipur. I m got a mail that I won 500,000.00 pounds in lucky draw. it is ture or fake plzz tell me know as soon as possible
my email id : pagal83joshi@gmail.com

reg. complaints submitted today

Three complaints reg. GB lottery/Prize, lodged by me today, have not been displayed.
Rakesh Sahni
Sindhu sasidharan

Feb 13, 2015

related to bbc lottery

Hi i m from Kerala, I got a mail that i won 500000 GSB in lucky draw.. Is it true or fake .. Please let me know as soon as possible..
kindly revert me on sindhukk012@gmail.com

SIR/MADAM
I ALSO GOT THIS SAME MAIL
MY MAIL COME TO WINNING PRIZE 500,000GBP , FROM BBC ONE LOTTERY PRIZE,
IT'S TRUE OR FAKE..........PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS
MY MAIL ID (akbermubarak@gmail.com)
Please give me reply.....
Missybee

Feb 5, 2015

BBC award scam

I received an email recently stating I have won 1,000,000lbm and send them my personal information and I will receive my winnings.

I was not sure at first if this was all a load of junk.. However after reading some reviews I am certain.

Here are some clues:

1) I won a "money award" for a drawing I never entered..

2) Send me your information?? How about no! If I entered this drawing you would already have my information.
And last but not least..

3) If you did give them your information now they want you to send them money? Umm how about you send me the money first..

Everyone wants to win a huge chunk of money and some will. But unfortunately you are not a winner this time Don't become a victim of this scam. Good luck in the real lottery!
ReidaRose

BBC National Lotter Promotion Company/Cyldesdale Financial Security Company UK

If I won this lottery why are they requesting a payment before shipping.
I'm so glad I Google both companies and discovered this complaint board.

Please address this matter.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Welcome to Clydesdale Financial Security Company UK. We are delighted to hear from you and a correspondent mail from your claim officer,Dr Steve Holland.Here's the answer to your queries. We are glad to inform you that you have a package in our care which was handed over to us by BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM.We are pleased to be at your service, with our strong assets base,insurance cover for all deliveries and good working relationship with the BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION COMPANY UK.We have just confirmed that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verification Department at the BBC PROMOTION COMPANY UK.

All your winning documents which include your Winning Certificate and a covering document (Money Laundering protection, Deed Of Guarantee and Letter of Authorization ) from the BBC PROMOTION COMPANY UK stating that the money was obtained legally through the BBC REWARD SCHEME has been picked up from the BBC PROMOTION COMPANY UK.

For transparency and proper delivery, it is our policy to take note of the content of any parcel before it is finally sealed for delivery, the content of your parcel before it was sealed from BBC PROMOTION Office are listed below, you are to let us know if the information's are correct or not before commencing Delivery.

*Original Copy of BBC Winning Certificate

1.A CHEQUE VALUED TO THE SUM OF £1,000,000.00 GBP.

2.A DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM BBC COMPANY UK.

3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)

4.UNITED NATIONS CLEARANCE LETTER.

5.(1) Apple Laptop

6.One Apple I Phone 6 64GB.

7.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE LONDON HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE DONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO EUROPEAN UNION (EU) UK.

8.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE LONDON HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE DONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO EUROPEAN UNION (EU) UK.

Description Of Parcel To Be Delivered

Weight of parcel ........................0.13kg

Color of parcel...........Brown

Length of Days............................Pending when delivery is made

Parcel Status............................Metallic Sealed

The Clydesdale Financial Security Company items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, weight or volumetric weight (1m³ =250g) of the item and additional services selected. The price includes export and import forwarding.

CHOOSE FROM THE BELOW DELIVERY OPTIONS AND NOTIFY US WHEN YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE NECESSARY PAYMENT SO WE CAN INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO YOU

Gold Express Delivery ( Within 24 HRS ) Amount: 1,100 POUNDS

Silver Normal Delivery (Within 48 HRS) Amount : 850 POUNDS

Bronze Normal Delivery (Within 72 HRS) Amount: 590 POUNDS

NOTE:Clydesdale Financial Security Company do not allow Cash on delivery (C.O.D) as all payment must be made to this office before shipment can commence.Do confirm the delivery address and send it to this office via, email and also inform this Office of the exact date you will be making payment for your delivery,so we can send you the details on how to go about Transferring your Courier Fee to this Office.

Your Delivery Information:Fill Correctly

Name:

Delivery Address:

Receiver's Country:

Receiver's Nearest Airport:

Receiver's Mobile Number :

Delivery Option You Have Chosen:

When are you Sending the Shipping Fee:

The name on the delivery Form will be the one to sign to collect the parcel upon delivery, the delivery team will call him/her by the above phone number when they get to your location. With this information, we will be able to dispatch your parcel as soon as your courier charges have been received by this Office.We will only deliver the parcel to the above address you presented to us and to the above name, this individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof and will show to the delivery team a copy of your Identification Card which must be the same with the scan copy we will receive.

All orders not delivered within Four (4) working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel to BBC PROMOTION Office.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation to hearing from you ASAP. Await your swift response.

Awaiting your prompt response to enable us proceed to the next line of action.

Mrs Sarah Bloggson

Operational Manager

CLYDESDALE FINANCE SECURITY CO.

101,Lancing Park,Lancing,West Sussex,BN15,London, United Kingdom

Email: clydesdaledelivery@diplomats.com

Alternate Email: sarabloggson@gmail.com

Tell:+448719743140
rajput kudi

FRAUD FRUAD

THESE FRAUD GUYS TELL YOU WON THE PRIZE MONEY ...THIS IS NOT TRUE... NO AGENT COME FROM UK ...AND THEY JUST SAID TO YOU ...I LOST MY HARD WORKING MONEY 15,200 FAKE WINNING CERTIFICATE THEY GIVE YOU...AND I THEY TELL YOU TO PUT SOME MONEY IN RBI OR ANY OTHER BANK ACCOUNT TO RELAESE PAYMENT FROM RBI BANK DELHI .....I WARN YOU NEVER REPLY THEM ...DELETE EMAIL STRAIGHT AWAY...!!!
rajput kudi

FRUAD EMAIL

GUYS NEVER REPLY THESE EMAIL BCZ I WAS TRAPPED TOO I LOST 15,200 RUPPESS AND ONE THING MORE RBI BANK INDIA NEVER DEPOSIT MONEY SO BE CAREFUL AND NEVER REPLY THEM JUST DELETE IT..!!!
mani2015

Feb 1, 2015

BBC ONE LOTTERY PRIZE

Is it true
If yes means anybody got the price
Send their details with address and contact no.
TERRY COLE

kvikash950@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2015

BBC

BBC Lotterty BoardComplaint

I got an email from BBC that I have 500,000,00 GBP as a winning amount and provide the details.Please let ,me know if these are real or fake.Kindly mail your response to kvikash950@gmail.com
bivashdeb

Jan 21, 2015

BBC Lottery is fake or true

I got an email from BBC (Mr. Marco Gibson, Prize Administrator/Claim Agent, Tel : +447010073971) that I have 1,000,000,00 GBP as a winning amount and provide the details and also winning No./Luckey No. is BBC7/4/88/28/01/40 and Diplomat Mr. Ramond Scott.Please let ,me know if these are real or fake.Kindly mail your response to experty bivash01011965@gmail.com

Oasis Resource Management - not fraud
    Experience the world with us! Redefining the prospect to...
    100BESTBUY.COM - Refund of my amount
    Sir, I had transferred an amount of Rs 699/- to the...
    Mobiles Mart - regarding the status of the delivery of my order
    Dear Sir/Madam Hi i m upendra parmar I...
    Book My Show - ridiculous ans. from the bookmyshow people.
    Dear sir, I got call from book my show...
    tata docomo - wrong deductions and deduction without permission
    We aretrying to contact your team but they are not...
    JP Associates - Non payment of FD maturity -JP Associates
    My FD (FDR: 00435641) with JP Associates, with a maturity...
    Star Plus - WANT MORE KABIR AND NISHA SCENES
    We are loving the current track but we want more of Kabir...
    fashionara - found myself cheated
    Do not think even to see the products, what they are...
    Dish TV - security deposit refund and 2 setup box 50% price refund
    Received mail from sun management services that distv is...
    Monkey Menace - monkey menace
    Monkey menace Sir, there are dozen of monkeys in our...