BBC LOTTERY BOARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBC LOTTERY BOARD

mukesh raneja

Dec 17, 2014

related to lotery

before some day i have got mail that u win 500000 ponds but i dont have recived that
experty

Dec 4, 2014

BBC Lotterty BoardComplaint

I got an email from BBC that I have 500,000,00 GBP as a winning amount and provide the details.Please let ,me know if these are real or fake.Kindly mail your response to experty2015@gmail.com

Thanks !!!

SIR/MADAM
I ALSO GOT THIS SAME MAIL
MY MAIL COME TO WINNING PRIZE 500,000GBP , FROM BBC ONE LOTTERY PRIZE,
IT'S TRUE OR FAKE..........PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS
MY MAIL ID (shatrudhnk@yahoo.com)
Please give me reply.....
BINAY45

Dec 3, 2014

BBc Lottery

This is to inform you that the same message I recieved two years ago, I was very excited but later on I came to know that it was a fake because I st he said to pay 20000/- & promise me that after paying this amount as a tax you may recieve your 500000/- pond, with his faith I paid him,later own he said to pay another 80000/- for RBI confirmation, when I asked few company about It, they said that if you have really won the money then, RBI may automatically deduct there amount from you winning money. Finally i realised that I became a fool and lost my 20000/- rupees.

This is a warning for your company that if such any mail comes again in my mail ID, I may inform to high authority to check any give a big such punishment that they never do so. Also request you to repeating this by your company by any of you as a fraud then why have you not taken action on them. Please find the detail of the Mail Id : vinaymishra.777@gmail.com in which i have recieved a mail for BBC award, & take a effective action on them as soon as possible.
baruns

Dec 2, 2014

to the trustness

all thing are fake, no one reply mail for same email address which is way of the cheating and to gathering money all of u. get the point
ammi

Dec 2, 2014

unclaimed email prize

My name is sangeeta shisodiya . I live in INDIA in mumbai .I got a mail that my email ID has won a prize amount. the total sum of prize money is £2,000,000.00 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS (GBP). This process is begin from september 2014 .Two persons are came from uk of BBC company . There names are 1) MARK JEFF 2) DAVID MARK JAMES.They said that we have to pay some payment for this process .we are agree to do payment for this process. mark jeff gave me so many account names and numbers. then we pay all the payment for this process.after few days DAVID MARK JAMES came in india to complete this process and they said that you have to pay payment for my fleight rs 1,00,000rs.then we paid this amount also.then he came in INDIA.then he said that he have to arrange the document and we have to pay 1,00,000 rs for that. we are not able to pay that money then we pay only 50,000 rs .

ACCOUNT NAMES AND NUMBERS ARE-
1)JAMES AYEMI-acc. no.504310110001801, IFSC CODE-BKID0005043,BANK-bank of india,amount -49000
2)LIVI YEPTHO-acc. no.504310110003092, IFSC CODE-BKIDOOO5043, BANK-BANK OF INDIA,amt -49000
3)JAMES YEPTHO-acc.no.504310110003027,IFSC CODE-BKID0005043,BANK-bank of india,amount-49000
4)MISS ISTER-acc.no.504310110001799,IFSC CODE-BKID0005043,BANK-bank of india,amount-49000
5)JAMES AYEMI-acc.no.504310110001801 -amount-40,000
6)LIVI YEPTHO-acc. no.504310110003092 BANK- bank of india amount -30,000
we arrange money and deposit that money whatever they gave account numbers and names also.after that we deposit all that money. after deposit that money they are not reply me or they are not gave me any answer.my EMAIL ID is -95sangeeta@gmail.com..this is my email id which is won in bbc company uk. .they can't deposit that money in my account the amount prize which we win.please reply me. this is my sister's email id which is win in your company.
akkuu

about BBC COMPANY ONLINE LOTTERY

today i've got same message from bbc as roshana rai said.is it really true/fake?
please mail me
akkuu

about bbc

today morning i'got message from bbc...is it really true?
Roshan Rai

it is true or fake

Tell- +448719746077
E-mail: bbcoficeukannounce@live.co.uk

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2014 BBC UK Email Award which was organized by BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to worldwide E-mail- data base, and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every One year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500, 000, 00 GBP) each from the total payout. your prize awards has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to your local bank account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. BBC UK Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:
Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below application form to him for Payment of your Fund

Contact No Tel: (+44) 8719746077
You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

2. Full Home Address:
3. Make sure you send this details to this Email (bbcoficeukannounce@live.co.uk) for the release of your fund

4. Sex:
5. Nationality:
8.Occupation:
10. Account Name:
11. Account Numbers:
12. Bank Name:
13.Winning E-mail Address:
14.Winning Amount:
Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (bbcoficeukannounce@live.co.uk ) to enable us respond to you in time.
Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (bbcoficeukannounce@live.co.uk)?.......
Congratulations!!! Once again,

Tell- +448719746077

DEAR WINNER.

We gladly communicate with you Online with the claims of your Donation £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only) it will be a great joy of mine and that of my colleagues working under the award remittance office of BBC COMPANY UK. Chapter, to work with you in good co-operation and understanding as we process the release of your Donation Award Prize which is our major concern and assignment. We wish to bring to your notices that your cheque Donation of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling only) and other supporting documents has been prepared in favour of your name to facilitate the clearance of the Cheque once it is deposited at your Home Bank by you this documents includes the following:

1. A CHEQUE VALUED TO THE SUM OF £500,000.00 GBP.
2. A DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM BBC COMPANY UK.
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. UNITED NATIONS CLEARANCE LETTER.
5. HP Pavilion G6-2309TU Laptop
6. Samsung Galaxy S4
7. LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE LONDON HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE DONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAM, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO EUROPEAN UNION (EU) UK.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your parcel containing documents and cheque have been securely sealed and packaged for security reasons which make it impossible for anyone to view until it has been delivered to you the beneficiary, Be informed that all UK taxes and shipment fees has been paid by the (BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF BBC COMPANY UK). There for you will be required to pay for custom clearance charges of 25,500 INR. To the custom clearance department in your country India to enable the clearance department register the winning documents and issue the clearance receipt on your name.

ARRIVAL INFORMATION
Our Transfer Processing Agent Named “DIPLOMAT. "MIKE LUIS" will be arriving in India on the 28/11/2014. With the legal documents that comprises your winning prize., the entire board of (BBC COMPANY UK) wishes to congratulates you, as you receive your winning prize, alongside with the legal documents that comprises your winning prize.

Stated below are your identification numbers:
Serial Number. 8501-07

NOTE: BBC COMPANY UK will be seeding you and two members of your family for a witness an invitation letter from UK, for the end of year promotional party held here in UNITED KINGDOM by the board of directors.

Contact No Tel: +448719746077
E-mail: bbcoficeukannounce@live.co.uk

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Sign…

District : New Delhi
State : Delhi
MICR 110032001

Attention: Dear Winner.

Welcome to Bank Of America E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section).

We have received a deposited Bank Draft of £500,000.00 from one Diplomat Mike Luis, from BBC Company United Kingdom, regarding your End of year Promo. All formalities set for the transfer is under progress. First of all before the transfer commences, we need to convert the amount from British Pounds into Indian rupees which will amount to 58,086,365.77 INR. To carry out this operation, you are required to deposit (Registration and Conversion fees) of 25,500 INR. This is in accordance to the monetary law guiding the financial institutes in India.

Please reverse to us immediately with the fees so we can proceed with the conversion before we can make the transfer into your provided account.

Diplomat Mike Luis contact number +919871850243 contact him immediately.

Personal/Award details
1. Full Names: .................................
2. Full Home Address:..........................
4. Sex: .........................................
5. Nationality: ................................
6. Age: ...........................................
7. Current City:.................................
8.Occupation: ...................................
9. Mobile Number.................................
10. Account Name: ..................................
11. Account Numbers: ..................................
12. Bank Name: ............................................
13. IFSC Code:..................................................
14 1 Photo:.....................................................
15.Please send your reply to this email only
bnkofamericaworldwide@mit.tc

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
Thank you for Banking with us, the best of our internet banking services shall be render to you.

WE ADVISE YOU TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH UNDISCLOSED TO ANYBODY TO AVOID HACKING OF YOUR FUND.
Do acknowledge the receipt of this email by replying back immediately.
To This Effect,We Require Urgent Feedback.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Priya Kumari
Transfer Manager,
Mr. Kelvin Lula
Funds Verification and Transfer Unit
Bank Of America
(Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer)
varsha_vive

Nov 2, 2014

mail

same have received an email yesterday stating that 5,00,000 pounds has been credited in bank account..!!!!!!! must be totally fake.........what crap is this..??? senseless stuff..!!!!!!!!
minirana

Oct 30, 2014

it is fake or true

had got an email from bbcltdept@admin.in.th for claiming prize amount 1,000,000 british ponds.... is it correct information or not.if it is correct how i proceed. please reply
hema soujanya

Oct 29, 2014

is it true or false

i had got an email from bbcnewscenter@admin.in.th for claiming prize amount 50000000 british ponds.... is it correct information or not
gordhan

Oct 29, 2014

it is true mail or fake

BBC INTERNATIONAL MOBILE PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM(DISPATCH UNIT)
BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY DRAWS RESUIT
PO. BOX 200,HARROGATE ENGLAND,
70,1NL UNITED KINGDOM
BBC ONE LOTTERY
RESPRESENTATIVE
TEL +44 7937443171
Dear lucky winner
Congratulations once Again on Behalf Of The Bbc International mobile promoters.we do Believe that your winnings price will be put into good use for community, educational and business devlopment and we would like you to know that we kick against will not be used for any form or support terrorism on behalf of the screening committee of promoters,we wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the screening and verification matching test conducted for all online winners in you category .hence you are there for cleared. Your winning price has been approved for delivery in your name and you can now claim your winning price.having considered all possible measures to convey yiu cash prize we resolve to use a special delevery courier company under diplomatic umbrella.we have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name,phone number and address have been received let.it be know you that you will only be requited to pay for the clearing charge which is rs.18,500.inr into the account which will be send you by the diplomat from the custom duties in india any local v.a.t he procced to your house. The diplomat will personally present to your all the relevant document the guide you against any india goverment queries you are addvise to make the required rs 18,500.inr availabla to the diplomat arriving india immediately he instructs . You to do so before you receive your prize of(£950,000,00 pound)from the bbc international mobile promotion to enable him clear your prize from the custom. .................................................any more
Your Online Coordinator
Mr. Greg Cole
The online Coordinator bbc Department.
Nationaly Lottery Result England
HELP ME SIR PLEASE RIPLY ME
GordhanSagar1127@gmail.com
hirday

Oct 28, 2014

win

ur mobil has awarded 950.000 in bbc intl mobil award uk (pin BBC310810) to claim treue ya fols
manpreet shinhmar

Oct 28, 2014

got a message want to confirm if its trur

I got a a message that I won pound 1000000 on BBC national promo, contact bbcdrawgm@outlook.com. but I can't find the site. Is it true.
Gordhan Sagar

Oct 22, 2014

it is true or false

I gordhan From India. I Have Received The Following Message For Winnning The £950,000 lac prize Money. Please Confirm Me It Is True Or Fake
My Mail-GordhanSagar.1008@gmail.com
My bbc pin no. 310810
Please help me sir.
Umaru Adamu

Oct 21, 2014

YOUR CELL NUMBER HAS QUALIFIED YOU FOR 65,000 POUNDS ON BBC WEEKLY DRAW

I received this message that my cell number has qualified me for 65,000 pound on BBC weekly draw and that I should send in my name, number and Country via Email address:nlduk@admin.in.th. I want to confirm the authenticity of the mail.

Umaru Adamu
from Nigeria studding Masters in Sheffield University UK
+2348069779379
Gordhan Sagar

Oct 21, 2014

is it true or False

I Gordhan From Jodhpur india. I Have Also Received A Sms From Mobile No. 9829106641. That i Have £950,000 lac Euromillions From Bbc Mobike Prom Intl Award Uk (Pin bbc 310810) The Asked Me To Claim My Amount Through bbc mobileprom@outlook.com Sir Kindly Inform Me That Whether. It Is a Fake Message Or Not
MY MAIL-GordhanSagar1997@gmail.com
Please Reply Me this Message.
mini@

Oct 17, 2014

will u pls give correct info abt dis... is it true r false

will u pls give correct info abt dis... is it true r false
prmr.sanket

Oct 12, 2014

E-mail: bbcnews.co.uk@hotmail.com
TELL +447014210454 USE VODE PHONE TO CONTACT ONLY

This is to inform you that your Email Address has Awarded Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) in the 2014  BBC UK Email Award which was organized by BBC COMPANY , every (1) yr. in UK.

BBC COMPANY UK collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to worldwide E-mail- data base, and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected every One year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of (500,000.00 GBP) each from the total payout. your prize awards has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to your local bank account upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. BBC UK Prize Award must be claimed no later than 30th days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your identification numbers:
Serial Number. 8501-07

These numbers fall within the United Kingdom Location file, you‘re requested to contact our approved Payment Officer (Dr. JERRY MARTINS) in United Kingdom and send the above winning identification numbers and below application form to him for Payment of your Fund

Contact No TELL +447014210454 USE VODE PHONE TO CONTACT ONLY
E-mail: bbcnews.co.uk@hotmail.com
You‘re required to fill in the below application form for claims

2. Full Home Address:
3. Make sure you send this details to this Email (bbcnews.co.uk@hotmail.com) for the release of your fund
4. Sex:
5. Nationality:
8.Occupation:
 10. Account Name:
11. Account Numbers:
12. Bank Name:
13.Winning E-mail Address:
14.Winning Amount:
Pleas ensure that this message send to this email (bbcnews.co.uk@hotmail.com) to enable us respond to you in time.
Did you understand that you are to send this mail to (bbcnews.co.uk@hotmail.com)?
Congratulations!!! Once again,

karpagam p

Oct 11, 2014

is bbc lottery true or false??

i recieved a mail as follows is it true or false please do reply me:

BBC News: London

PRIZE REDEMPTION CENTER - 1 QUEEN CAROLINE STREET, HAMMER SMITH, LONDON W6 9HQ, UNITED KINGDOM.

BBC COMPANY ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
BBC AVENUE STAMFORD
BRIDGE LONDON SW1V 3DW
UNITED KINGDOM
E-MAIL bbcnewscenter@live.co.uk
Tell: +447010047869

Attention. Dear Winner.

We are proud to inform you that this online world wide E-mail Address final draw from BBC COMPANY United Kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of 7000,000 E-mails of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selector from the web. Your E-mail Address was among the 12 Lucky winners to benefits from this E-mail promo. Each and every E-mail is to benefit the Sum of 500,000.00 GBP Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds.)This program is been sponsored by BBC COMPANY to alleviate poverty, create hope and self-believe to people around the world through this online world E-mail award promotion.

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. This Promo Award must be claimed within 30 days, from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have known that this is a benefits from BBC Company International E-mail Lottery Draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of 500,000.00 GBP Pounds, so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately you receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
2014 winner
BELOW ARE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S;

3. Gender:
4. Nationality:
5. Make sure you send your details to this Email bbcnewscenter@live.co.uk for the release of your fund

8. Occupation:
10.E-mail Address:
SCAN A COPY OF YOUR ID PROOF TO US IMMEDIATELY. MAKE SURE YOU REPLY BACK TO THIS E-MAIL bbcnewscenter@live.co.uk

APPROVE PAYMENT OFFICER:

SPONSOR BY BBC COMPANY
Dipankar Sarma

Oct 10, 2014

confused of BBC Award Payment Department of United Kingdom

i have got an mail from BBC Award Payment Department of United Kingdom , saying that i have won a lottery of 500,000 GBP! now my question is that is it real? i mean to say i've never heared of this lottery! i'm really confused at this point! help me out and contact me on dipankarsarma147@gmail.com
Abhi889

lucky winner

hi,

i got email from BBc

i.e is won 1500 thousand dollars prize money, i don't
know weather it is true or false. but i want know why these people sending like this messages?
kalpana.e

Oct 5, 2014

lucky winner

hi sir this kalpana from India, i got one mail from BBC, i.e lucky winner weather it is true or false i don't know . The message is
BBC/COCA­COLA COMPANY ONLINE

LOTTERY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

bbcclaimcenter@outlook.com

We are proud to inform you that this online world wide E­mail Address final draw

from BBC COMPANY United Kingdom was conducted from an exclusive list of

7,000,000 E­mails of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced

automated random computer selector from the web. Your E­mail Address was

among the 12 Lucky winners to benefits from this E­mail promo. Each and every E-
mail is to benefit the Sum of 500,000,00. GBP Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand

Great Britain Pounds.)This program is been sponsored by BBC COMPANY and

COCA­COLA COMPANY to alleviate poverty, create hope and self­believe to people

around the world through this online world E­mail award promotion.

that this is a benefits from BBC and Coca­cola Company International E­mail Lottery

Draw which confirms your e­mail address the rightful winner of 500,000,00. GBP

BELOW ARE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION'S;

send this details to this Email bbcclaimcenter@outlook.com for the release of your fund. bank details............

I want to know it is true or false , please replay me sir..

TNPSC - I Forgot Application Number
    I forgot the my application number so kindly please help...
    astrology - भद्रकाली मंत्र:- +91-9414692400...
    +91-9414692400 vashikaran specialist in Bangalore
    TNPSC - Lost my Group II(Non-Interview) Registration Numer
    Sir, I have lost my Group II(Non-Interview) Hall ticket,...
    324781 - CHEATED MY AMOUNT
    Dear Sir / Madam, My name is SR Balaji, living in...
    APEPDCL VISAKHAPATNAM A P - no Street lights
    I am a small scale industry business proprietor and work...
    Ibps - REPRINT OF APLICATION FORM
    Respected Sir/Mem, I beg to state that I appeared in the...
    Xpressbees - non delivery
    I ordered a wall clock from snap deal on 12 december 2014...
    LG India - Sim Problem
    Dear Sir/Madam, I introduce myself Pankaj Yadav and I...
    astrology - +91-9414692400 intercast LOVE marriage specialist baba ji
    +91-9414692400 intercast LOVE marriage specialist baba ji...
    tahweel al rajhi - remitted money returned with loss
    On 7th December agent in Al RAjhi bsnk accepted my details...