BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

jay5

Oct 30, 2014

Garbage collection

We stay in GM Palya, 2nd Main, 13th Cross, Cauvery Layout.
A year ago, the garbage lady would collect garbage from all the houses and lanes daily. She would also come at regular timing.
Nowadays, she does not turn up for days together.
Many times, she collects only from the Main Road. Could BBMP arrange for garbage collection on a daily basis as before?
rockbad

Oct 29, 2014

Stray dogs causing danger to pedestrians

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I undersigned, Rakesh Prasad is resident of Coffee Board Layout, Hebbal Kempapura would like to bring into your kind notice that residents here are facing problems due to stray dogs in the layout.
It has caused serious concern to all the residents and kids are scared even to step out of the house in the late evenings.
These stray dogs even chase all the vehicles.
There atleast 2/3 dogs in every street causing havoc to pedestrains.

Request to kindly take up the matter with the concerned authority at the earliest.

Rakesh Prasad
rock.laja@gmail.com
faziya

Oct 23, 2014

Cleaning of vacant site at Ilays Nagar Bangalore 78

Sub : Cleaning of vacant site at Ilays Nagar, J.P Nagar Post Sarakki Gate Bangalore:78
With reference to the above subject, I would like to bring to ur kind information that there is a vacant site next to my house no. 82, 4 main, Ilyaz Nagar Bangalore 78. Land Owner does not keep the site clean.Also the site is full of plants, weeds and also it has become a breeding place for mosquitoes.During night times the scavengers urinate in this vacant site and it causes stinking smell to the neighbouring houses.The neighbouring houses also dump garbage onto this site.

The BBMP has decided to charge from Rs 1.10 to Rs 3.5 per square metre to clean up the site in the event of site owner refusing to clean the site. If the site is uneven, BBMP would landfill it and would charge up to Rs 68 per cubic metre of soil.

Palike has decided to levy cleanliness charge while collecting property tax. In case if the owner refuses to pay, Palike would file a case in the court and make the site owners pay the charge with penalty. The Health Department has been asked to take care of the cleanliness in their respective area and take up cleaning vacant sites.

So I hereby request u to kindly instruct the concerned person of BBMP to get the site cleaned at the earliest as monsoon season has already started. Hoping for an early action from ur side. Inspite of me lodging the complaint several times to BBMP control room & Health department so far no action has been taken from them. This is for your kind information & further action.
saireddy9999@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2014

Road damage not laid after digging for drain.

(Concerned)
We have been resided in 4th cross,Manjunatha layout,Kodichikkanahalli,BTM 4th stage,Bangalore-560076. In this area road has been laid a year ago but after 3 months they dug it for underground drainage construction from then they have not laid the road,Due to which we suffer of mosquito bites during rain caused of stagnant water and mud slush that dirties the whole street and the resident premises.
Kindly request you look into the issue and have our road repaired with the new road with the tar laid for us.

Road damage not laid after digging for drain. Road damage not laid after digging for drain.

sudarsanam sampathkumar

Sep 11, 2014

vaccant site very hazardous to childern

HI Sir,

In 6th F cross, Kagadasapura, adjacnet to survey number 231/1-2, Swagat kuteer, there is a vaccant site which is not properly maintained and is being used as dump yard for all the wastes and become very hazardous. Also, sankes and rates are all over which is life threatening. Rats most of the time spoling the cars by cutting the wires.

Request to you to initiate action against the owner and clean the vaccant site.

kothaHari

Aug 20, 2014

Roads are worst in Kundanalli signal to shiridi sai nager

HI Sir,

We are facing lot of health problem's because of very bad roads from Kundanahalli signal to Shiridi sai nager, munnekolala,Bangalore.

Tried to complaint many but no one is responding to our issues.

We are facing lot of pollution and dust across all the roads here
Lot of digging happened and not putting tar on those roads and become our life too worst
Also this line is very narrow and causing many issues, please make one way at least and help us to have safe travel

Hari
kothahari@gmail.com
imranroyal.

May 22, 2014

trouble from dogs

govindapura
bangalore=560045
In my place their are lot of dogs specially in my street in 17th cross govindapura arabic college post .im an engineering student have to study a lot but by the loudfull braking of this dogs im not able to study plz do help and pass this message to dog catchers of bangalore city .I hope u will solve your area problem.
thanking you
yours faithfully
imran
Ravikm.impact

May 20, 2014

Street dogs stray

Dear sir/ madam,

We are the residents of magadi road kp agrahara 4th cross down,

We are seriously sick and tired of street dog stray near to our locality due to which we are unable to sleep at nite times.. My parents are aged n they cannot sleep peacefully at night times..

My details :

Ravi

Phone: 9945489266
Suman Kar

May 15, 2014

Local businessman put file on Garbage, Kundanhalli Gate Area

Hi I am work in a software company. I leave at Kundanhalli Gate area. Each and every day i see in this area local small business man collect all the garbage and put fire on that. That continues to burn all day. The smoke comes out all over the day and it spread in the air for very long time.

My concern is that the temperature of Bangalore has been increased in last 3 years,lot of trees has been destroyed,population has been increased and lot of vehicle which cause lot of change in the environment of the city. It almost changed the climate.
I am afraid to say Bangalore is no longer a green garden city.

If we people do not take care of the city and don't take necessary action, very bad days are coming in near feature.

My request to BBMP authority to circulate strict rule that no one can burn the garbage and clean the garbage each day.

Plz save the city and the environment.
Noella Cresence

May 3, 2014

Garbage Collection

The service road near the New Hennur Police Station in Babusapalya has been increasingly difficult to walk down because of the expanding garbage dump. Garbage trucks dump trash collected from the residential buildings in the area on the service road and leave, moreover there is a large amount of chicken carcasses disposed off over here from nearby restaurants making it very unsanitary to even walk down the road. For those living in the area without any mode of transport it is necessary to walk through this garbage to get an auto. A local MLA promised the clean up of the Chelkere lake (which is no more than 200 mts away) and the garbage on the service road prior to elections however there has been no action taken yet. Is there any way I can get the BBMP to actually do their work and clean up the mess.
preeti.gusain

Apr 29, 2014

Harassment by BBMP

30th April'14: Harassment by BBMP (Birth and Death Department, Near Upparpet Police Station)
Receipt No. for the correction application is: 1424

I have been trying to get my father's death certificate corrected for a long time now. I was never given clear information on the procedure, and had to run around to get all the documents submitted. I finally submitted the notarized documents on 5th April'14, and was given 24th April'14 as collection date. I went on 26th April'14, as 24th was a working day. I was told that Ms. Nagamani, who is the only person who can issue the certificate, is on leave, and was asked to come back on Monday. When I asked if anyone else could do it, I was told that only she can do it. The same was re-iterated by the Manager. I went back on 29th April'14, after work, and was told the same thing, that she is on leave, and I should come back tomorrow. When I asked if anyone knows when she might be back, I was once again directed to the manager, who again told the same thing, that only she can issue the certificate, and I should come back tomorrow. When I told him that I have to come all the way from Seegehalli, he asked me to take her phone no. and check with her before coming. Today, I had one of my colleagues call her, as I was told that she can only converse in Kannada, and she told my colleague that the certificate is still pending approval from the Manager, and I should come to the office to seek clarification with him. She also informed that in her absence, anyone else could issue the certificate, if it is approved. I am now frustrated with this harassment, and would request someone to please address this. I have been to the office multiple times now, and have done everything as told. I am not sure what else I can do, to get the correction in the death certificate done, so my mother could start getting her pension.
sjamitha

Feb 17, 2014

Individual

I have a neighbour who has been constructing a house for the past one year. Cement and debris from the construction has been constantly flying into our house, onto the walls, gates, chajjas, rooftops, etc. I have to constantly keep telling them to clean the debris which they do as they want. The cement has stuck onto surfaces and dried off and scraping off the cement will destroy my paint and etc. Repeated pleas and warnings that I will go to the authorities have not been taken seriously which leads me to file a complaint. Small children reside in our building and it does affect the health of us. Please look into the matter.

The house is behind the Karimariamma Temple, Bhuvaneshwari Road, adjacent to Greenwood High Playschool, Whitefield, Bangalore 560 066
meenu2604

Feb 11, 2014

Stray Cats and dogs

We live in BTM stage 2, Bangalore. There are 4 stray cats near by our house keeps roaming in our garage area and in our balcony. Sometimes they enter in our house and creates nuisance. Once cat tried to bite me. They make lot of noises through out the night and do not let us sleep.

Because of cats, stray dogs started visiting our and neighbors house in order to catch them.

We are very scared. They bark and growl when we try to hush them.

Please send someone so that they can catch these cats and can take away with them. Please, please we are really scared even to get out of our house.
alnm1010

Jan 19, 2014

vehical parked in front of house

Mahadevpura, Chinappa layout, Kr-puram- Marathalli outer ring road.

There are vehicles parked in front of house and there is only one apartment from where it passes through the lane where there are individual houses. The individual houses do not have in built parking and they park in the main road in front of house hence causing lot of traffic issues. Today i just happened to touch the mirror of one vehicle while taking my vehicle and i was at no speed. The responsible owner manjunath by name came up and started the lecture and started telling about the authorities and norms where he himself has not followed norms i feel. i apologized for my action as it was inevitable still the person is invincible with his lectures. I wanted to know if i need to correct any issue if his vehicle had any because of the incident which was nothing but he was restless and ready to abuse the authorities. Please put in a system here and try to have this residents also know that they are creating problems for normal traffic in the narrow road by parking there vehicles in front of their house.
AshirwadAssociation

Dec 24, 2013

Vacant sites - Garbage dumping place??

Ashirwad layout in Varanasi, T C palya main road, K R Puram, bangalore - 36, has many individual houses & few vacant sites. And the owners of Vacant sites are not keeping their vacant sites clean and tidy conditions. Where in a large number of unhygienic plants,shrubs and also a huge quantity of dumped garbage. Due to this, mosquitoes increased and also one can find snakes frequently in the car parking of our houses. There is big danger of spreading of DENGUE fevers in this area es. It is hoped that the BBMP will take immediate action before spreading of the DENGUE diseases in the area. It is only attracting an extremely unhealthy environments and harmful insects.

Also there are few house tenanats throwing the garbage in empty sites daily, our frequests requests fell on deaf ears. could BBMP do something on this, BBMP Pourakarmikas are not regular, everytime i need to call them to come & collect the garbage.

Mohan
girip1979

Nov 13, 2013

Potholes

The road from Meenakshi temple(Bannerghatta Road) to DoddakammanaHalli is full of potholes, not addressed from more than 2 years now.

Potholes

sha tharamamurthy

Aug 31, 2013

Vacant site congress plants/garbage

I wish to bring to the notice of Commissioner, BBMP,Bangalore that the officials in the BBMP are not at all taking action against the site owners who are not keeping their vacant sites clean and tidy conditions. One can find there are many vacant sites in well developed areas where in a large number of unhygienic plants,shrubs and also a huge quantity of dumped garbage. For example there is one big site in front Door No.170/D, 5th Main, III Phase, J.P.Nagar,Bangalore-560078,Karnataka wherein large number of unhygienic plants, shrubs and huge quantities of dumped garbage in the sites since many months. The owner is not taking action to clean the sites. Due to this, mosquitoes increased and also one can find snakes frequently near the sites. There is big danger of spreading of DENGUE fevers in this area es. It is hoped that the BBMP will take immediate action before spreading of the DENGUE diseases in JP Nagar area.
jmjohnson_66

Feb 17, 2013

Poor Road Construction

Wastage of public money not useful for the society

I am a resident of 3rd Cross Doddanakundi Extension, Chinnapanahalli

Here the road construction culvert construction etc. are making just to make money to the contractors, not usable to common man. The main road food path, drainage etc are not scientifically built. Neither engineers inspected or visit these sites during the construction.

A recently constructed culvert is 1.5 Feet above the main road level. Causing damage to vehicles and not usable. The said construction built to make more such works for the contractor. No engineers visited the place during construction or for any inspection. I would like call the kind attention of the authorities to look into matter and make corrections so that the road can be usable.

Johnson J M
3rd Cross, Doddanakundi Extenion
Chinnapanahalli, Marathahalli.
payal sheth

Dec 24, 2012

foot path sellers and shop keepers messing roads and footpath creating problem for pedestrians and creating traffic jam and harassing the public

dear sir,
i am the resident of rajajinagar residing at 54th cross, i request u to clear the road side sellers who sits in the corner of the roads and the shops who displays their stuffs till roads, as the four wheelers cant go in dese roads because of the public get surrounded in the roads from bhashyam circle to corner til sbh bank, if we tell the shop keepers and the roadside sellers to give way they are harassing us and they dont have any rights to sit and sell on road sides nor the shop keepers whose shops have come till roads, i kindly request the officer who is responsible for this area to take a visit in the evening times and solve the problems and make the roads and traffic clear and take action towards people who are creating problems for public.

thanks and regards
Residents
starscrawl

Dec 23, 2012

Missing sewer slabs on footpath

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am a student of Reva institute of technology and management,kattigenahalli,yelahanka. There are more than 4 missing slabs on the foot path from BSF-STF bus stop on bagalur road to Reva institute of technology and management. Despite many incidents of people falling into these open holes and getting injured, this has still not been repaired. It is also extremely dangerous to walk through there at night. People new to the location and who don't know about this is sure to get injured. Please look into this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
Shalini

Dec 22, 2012

BBMP

Cleaning of vacant site at Sadashivanagar
Sub : Cleaning of vacant site at Sadashivanagar
With reference to the above subject, I would like to bring to ur kind information that there is a vacant site next to my house no. 557, 6 main, Sadashivangar which belongs to Nagesh.He does not keep the site clean.Also the site is full of plants, weeds and also it has become a breeding place for mosquitoes.During night times the scavengers urinate in this vacant site and it causes stinking smell to the neighbouring houses.The neighbouring houses also dump garbage onto this site.

Also the Chief Minister Sri B.S Yediyurappa has told the general public to complain directly to the higher officials if they come across any vacant site not clean.These vacant sites have become a big menace as they are seen as haven for poisonous creatures like snakes and scorpios. They also help mosquitoes breed. Now I heard from the newspapers like Deccan Herald that the BBMP has decided to exercise power given to it for the maintenance of vacant sites. As per the Karnataka Municipal Corporation (KMC) Act, it is duty of the owners to keep the sites clean but if they fail the municipal bodies have the power to clean up the site and charge money from the site owners.

Archanak

Nov 1, 2012

Garbage dumped in neighborhood

3 of our neighbors are in the second floor of their building. The dump the garbage around our house in the empty sites. They just throw it out from their windows. They deny this even when we catch them red handed. The surrounding is a complete garbage mess now. Please clean up this mess and fine those who dirty the surroundings.
Location details:
23rd A Cross, Sector-7, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
vinaybalaji

Oct 19, 2012

PET DOG URINATION

We stay in ground floor of residence at 25, main road nehrunagar,seshadripuram, bangalore-20.The second floor owner has a pet dog and she allows her dog to urinate through a pipe from her house ,urine directly falls in front of our house in grond floor. She does not take the dog for walks.Urination of dog is very frequent. This is causing serious health problem and also heavy urine smell which is intolerable and poses health hazard.She is very aggorant and also ignorant of the problem this is posing. I take this forum to complain to BBMP or health or concerned authority to take action against the 2nd floor owner and request the authorities to penalise the 2nd floor owner and take action against her immediatly. kindly do the needful help.
Balaji
devdatta.bhattacharyya

Oct 10, 2012

No Garbage Collection from BBMP for days together

It has been 3 days since the BBMP Pourakarmikas have not been collecting garbage from Koramangala 4th B Block. Every morning we leave the bins full of garbage in hope for them to be collected. But everyday in the evening after coming back from office we only find them as it is lying there. Or sometimes even the stray cats and dogs spill them all over making the whole place stinking with rotten garbage and horrible to live a healthy life. It is only attracting an extremely unhealthy environments and harmful insects.
devdatta.bhattacharyya

Oct 10, 2012

No Garbage Collection from BBMP for days together

Acer Laptop - hanging
    my acer laptop is hanging every 2 mints
    chimpanzee - miss used my phone number
    some one has miss used my phonenumber by posting add on olx
    SNAP DEAL & XPRESSBEES LOGISTICS - About Delivery
    order no -- 3380390484 xpressbees-- 159251452177 the...
    SSC - site not opening
    Dear sir, i cant download/view my admit card exam of...
    codydv.com - Number one fraud site - Fake Website
    So god i didnt check this review before, After getting the...
    TATA DOCOMO SIM CARD - puk
    My number is 7416418316 by mistake locked my puk no...
    irctc online booking - REFUND THE AMOUNT
    To refund the amount I have booked ticket from Chennai...
    vodafone ltd - EXCESS BILLING DUE TO FAILURE IN PROVIDING THE SERVICE...
    Dear Sir, My Complaint is against Vodafone Mumbai for...
    Whatsapp - cant see my friends dp and status
    I have updated my whatsapp and after updating I am not...