BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

Sabyatha

Feb 17, 2016

Garbage not being collected

Garbage is not being collected in our street.

We are residents of Tata Nagar, 9th Main, Link Road, Kodigehalli, Bangalore.

Neither is dry waste segregation is done near our house where garbage is collected nor garbage is collected in our street.

Garbage collectors turn DEAF EARS inspire of requesting them to collect garbage from our street.
We really wonder why or what makes our streets garbage so special to ignore collecting it!!

3 -4 months back though very irregularly, garbage was being collected.!!
But now, we are left with no other option than to travel a kilometer to dump the garbage twice a week(where a lorry picks it up).

Please look into this basic yet the most important issue asap!!

Regards.
ygamar

Feb 17, 2016

Street Dog Menance

Dear Sir/Madam - I had registered a complaint with BBMP vide Janagraha - Complaint no: 10541315 on street dog menance at Kodichikkanahalli.

I was been informed to speak to Mr Reddy who in turn informed me to speak to Mr. Jagadish from CUPA. Inspite of assurance and speaking to them - till date nothing has been done.

Today I am surprised that the complaint has got closed even without resolving. Request your help in getting the same resolved.
snapdragon

Dec 20, 2015

garbage disposal problem

Garbage collection not done!!!!!
Dear BBMP Officials,

I am resident of nagawara near manyata embassy tech park Bangalore - 560045
I have observed for long time that the garbage collection is not happening for a long time.Also garbage bins are not available for proper garbage disposal. The condition is very pathetic and unhealthy for the society. Please do something for it.
Every week we need to call BBMP for collection.

Could you please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks!!!!
emildaclint

Dec 16, 2015

Garbage Not Collected

The Garbage is not collected for more than 4 days. People are dumbing waste everyday and the Garbage is getting sptreaded even on Road also.

I am staying just Near to this place and it is becoming too much difficult stay inside house because of bad smell and bees.

This place is not apt for putting waste since the place is crowded with people. Kindly move the place from here to somewhere that will not cause any issues to the people.

Or please not allow the people to put waste on the same place instaed they can only put when the garbage collection Vehicle is there.

Place: Maruthi Nagar, Chinnama Layout, Nera Anugraha Ladies P G, Madiwala.560068
charles soundararaj

Dec 14, 2015

STREET DOGS MENACE - DOG'S COM

Hi,I am resident of Bornmann Enclave, Kothanur, Hennur - Bagalur Main Road Bangalore 560077. The Street dogs menace is increasing as their number also keep increasing in our enclave.Two of our youth were bitten yesterday. Hence, I request the BBMP authorities to help us from this problem.
Sheebakhan

Dec 11, 2015

Stentch in the neighbourhood

The site next to our house has been left unattended as a result of which there has been dumping of trash leading to unbearable stentch. I request the concerned officials to look into the matter and do the needful.
6th sector HSR layout 9th main 14th A cross. Please do the needful at the earliest.
viki_1810

Nov 26, 2015

Bangalore Roads

I would like to complaint about the bad roads in Bangalore. The pathetic state of roads slows down the traffic and commuters spend a lot of their time on roads.
Akku.ns

Nov 14, 2015

garbage

Respected all,
since its and the garbage below my flat stinks
Every resident out here can get any disease if this continues our disease can turn into a syndrome and that too with such a weather setting in its made it even worse
I request the bbmp officials to do the needful as soon as possible. They obviously have a lot of calls to attend to i would be glad if they could make it to my place .the address has been provided below
address
Janajeeva apartments 6th f cross kaggadaspura,
Cv ramannagar ,Bangalore-560093
Residents of janajeeva apartments
Ramakj

Oct 27, 2015

Vacant Site

There is a vacant site near Aeronatical department (Old Madras road) which is filled with snakes. The tennants are scared to go out during night time and there is no safety issue.

Please do the needful

Supiya
sekhar chetty

Oct 17, 2015

vacant site needs cleaning

Vacant site filled with wild bushes and snakes
The site next to our house is vacant and not maintained. It has wild bushes and is now infested with snakes and scorpions which enter our premises as well. Can somebody help us at the earliest.

46 Curly street, Richmond Town , Bangalore 560025

Needs urgent attention
Srikanth Nallari

Aug 7, 2015

Vacant site - Not maintained

Vacant site filled with wild bushes, lots of garbage and not maintained timely.

The site is #4, 1st Cross, Railway layout, Mallathalli, Bangalore-560056 not maintained and due to which lots of mosquito's and health related issues are cropping up.
It has wild bushes and is now infested with insects and snakes which enter our premises as well.

Kindly hlep us in this regard by cleaning this as soon as possible.

Srikanth Nallari
harushna

Jul 30, 2015

Road Correction Pending

Road correction work on road from Doddakammanahalli Main Road to Tejaswini Nagar had been started 3 weeks back, worker had broker the road and placed new stones for correction. But the work had been put on hold since then. It is more than 3 weeks now but the road has not been renewed. The condition of the road is very bad.

Am regular traveler from the road and suffers due to improper condition.

P.S. Not sure if these complaints are effective, but still giving it a try. Hoping at lease if I can get the details of authority to complaint for the issue
rbhat18

Jul 28, 2015

Vacant site filled with wild bushes

Vacant site filled with wild bushes, lots of garbage and not maintained.
The site is #14, 3rd Cross, Sapthagiri layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore-560097 not maintained and due to which lots of mosquito's and health related issues are cropping up.
Can somebody help us at the earliest.

Please get it cleaned as soon as possible.

Raghavendra Bhat
Mob:9686367364
prajapathi

Jul 22, 2015

driver attitude

Driver of BBMP is so harsh on us i e,, neighbours,

He work only for 2 days and he says my officer has 3 drivers and i work pnly 2 days a week.,

He has no other job except shouting at neighbours by consuming alcohol.

I just want this to be addressed by BBMP so that drivers go to work everyday which will avoid nuisance to the society.
PREHSEKAR

Jul 20, 2015

garbage not cleared

At SHILPITHA REGALIA APARTMENT located malleshpalya, near National Cent re for Excellance school, the garbage accumulated for past 10 days not cleared even after complaint to Control room and also thro' Sahaaya cell and also repeatedly contacted the respective in-charge of garbage cleaning staffs. But no action till date.
Manisha Sah

Jul 14, 2015

Stray Dog Mess

Stray Dog Mess

In 11th A cross of Abhaya reddy layout, kagdaspura there are about 9-10 dogs and also it is increasing day by day. This has created a huge problem for the passer by and have become extremely difficult for kids to walk around the street and also at nights they become more active and keep barking at everyone moving around and also attempt to bite people. We request you to handle this situation and clear this mess of dogs.

Address:
Deepa Lakeview madision , 11th A cross, Abhaya reddy layout, Kagdaspura - bangalore -93
Parvasthu

Jun 30, 2015

BAD ROAD

Even the most careful drivers will meet with an accident. One needn't go to moon to see craters, you can get a glimpse of it on our road to hell. Wish the CM take his convoy on 4th main, Sir MV Nagar, Kalkere main road, which is 100 meters from Ramamurthy Nagar main road, Bangalore. Over the years despite complaints to the Ward Councillor and the BBMP no action has been initiated. Many people have had serious accidents and have broken their limbs, still counting... With the announcement of the BBMP elections we sincerely hope that our road gets its share of asphalt.
Jpyadrami

Jun 30, 2015

Vacant site filled with lots of garbage and wild bushes

Helo sir,
Vacant site filled with wild bushes, lots of garbage and not maintained.
The site next to "Childrens Education Centre" school is not mainatined and due to which lots of mosquito's and health related issues.
Can somebody help us at the earliest.
As the school is next to this open land and childrens are get infected by diseases
Please get it cleaned as soon as possible.

Address:
Next to "Childrens Education centre schoo"
VR garden, Near LIC colcony
Yeshwanthapur
Bangalore-560022
DigiMaverick

Jun 19, 2015

Garbage

What is the reason for BBMP not picking up the garbage? It's been almost 15 days & the garbage truck has not been seen in the locality at all. Who is responsible for this? DO you want the residents to litter & throw the garbage on the roads? Indiranagar 17 Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage hasn't seen the garbage collected neither sweepers on the roads.

Any other forum that I can complain???
Sunita Stalin

May 14, 2015

Sunita Stalin
+91 9845679288
Vaddarapalya, Hennur
vinod123kumar

May 2, 2015

Bribe

Officials of BBMP were taking bribes from individuals for getting work done.
Don't they get Salary paid in time?
tsmukundan

Mar 6, 2015

Encroachment of conservency

This pertains to encroachment of conservancy road between 6th and 7th cross Malleswarm,(BBMP ward No.77) by Mr.Srinivas and Mr.Muniyappa for running cow farming. I filed a complaint with Deputy commissioner BBMP (West) on 17th May 2013.It is almost 2 years that BBMP is reluctant to take action against these people. This activity is causing lot of problems like unhygienic surrounding,environmental pollution, and noise. Residents are denied their right to peaceful sleep and living. The matter was brought to the notice of local councilor who has expressed his inability to act. Till date the encroachment continues. On behalf of the people who are silently suffering for no fault of theirs I request you to get this encroachment removed. The lane is blocked by cows and public is not able to use this road.
tejusms

Feb 13, 2015

Poor road condition

4th Main Road, Raja Industrial Estate, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022 is in a pathetic state. Two wheeler riders are facing hardship in negotiating the damaged road. Please repair the road for easy traffic movement.
bsp

Jan 17, 2015

encroachment satya sai layout

At the back of my house (107 supreme residency) one sri venugopal has encroached the conservany line by the side of his house aand in front he also encroached the dead road in satya sai layout by growing trees like mango, cocoanut, drumstick etc By groeing many trees at the back of my house the roots are penetrating into the foundation of my building thus damaging mybuilding.He also put up a car shed at theback of my bed room i.e. in encroached land, dampness, fungus formation has taken place in the ward robes and the roomhad become unfit to live due to chillness and dampness. For this reason, all costly clothes are damaged due to white ants. From the begining i told him not to grow trees instead vegetable orflowe trees, but t he doest not care. When i told him that the roots are damaging my building b his answer is "what can i do"? He gives irresponsible answers. His neighbors are also aware of the encroachment,

I shall be grateful if spot inspection is made and necessary action taken to evict him from encroschment and also for removing the trees at the back of my house. Thanking you.

purushotham 107 supreme resi kodichikkanahalli

freecharge - welcome
    FreeCharge.in / Accelyst Solutions Customer Care :-...
    freecharge.in - welcome
    FreeCharge.in / Accelyst Solutions Customer Care :-...
    Airtel - No Network / No Internet
    4G never worked on my phone, even 3g is highly pathetic....
    rc - item not received
    I HAVE APPLIED FOR R.C. ACCORDINGLY THE RLA DEPARTMENT R....
    Rejected by District Scholarship Committee - scholarship
    My self Arvind and i belong to very poor family so you...
    Railwire - my id is not working
    my Railwire ID is mp.odg.shailesh.sahu sir id is...
    care---paytm.com - paytm
    PAYTM HELP LINE NO :- 7079670204 PayTM Customer...
    "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER. - interview letter from maruti suzuki india ltd
    Today i received email from one mr.Linux Saito, wherein he...
    IGNOU - wrong updation of first year admit card
    sir, I am rishu singh n my enrollment no. is 147685328 ....
    paytm - welcome
    PAYTM HELP LINE NO :- 7079670204 PayTM Customer...