BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

محمد ادنان

Jan 27, 2017

street dogs,dog bite

Hello sir,
My name is Mohammad sir I want to complaint about the street dogs sir please help us they are up to 8dogs in each cross usually the dog has chased my family and two person have a dog bite I kindly humble u please help us small children's can't even go to shops if u understand us respect the citizen u need to take an action please n I hope ur service will not disappoint me..
My location is m.s palya please contact me my number is
:8867372770
vindya rajaneeshs

Jan 23, 2017

Barking dog menace

We stay in Doddabommsandra , vidyaranyapura . We have to deal with a non cooperative neighbour who tied his dog close to our bed room. This dogs barks and howls all night and doesn't let us sleep. We've requested him to chain it some other place , he hasn't cooperated and ties it in the same place.

Please help.

Vindya
Srinivasshamrao

Jan 22, 2017

Fruit/Vegetable go-down in Residential Area

Our Area is Residential Area Situated in Srinagar, Banashankari 1st Stage (Dasarahalli) It is the last Bus Stop parallel to Hanumanth Nagar 50 feet Road, This Go-Down is in the 7th Cross, 9th Main ( Very Small Room 8 / 6) used to dump fruits/vegetable
and other items and they are using compound for storing Banana/Papaya and other Fruits, Trucks/ Vans / Auto's come here to dump the Goods and they start cleaning the goods and dump all the waste on the road. There is a lot of dust in the air due to this activity. I request BBMP to look into this menace and remove this at the earliest.

Area Behind Srinagar Main Bus Stop : 201, 36 and 37 last bus stop, 7th Cross, 9th Main, Srinagar, Bangalore - 560050
Small room is rented out to do this business on the left side of the road after the intersection (after Electric pole)

Take First left after Suvarna Co-Operative Bank behind the Srinagar Last Bus Stop.
Activity done in the morning from 8 to 10 AM and at night.
All are Drunkards shouting and disturbing the neighbor's
Ratnakar Jha

Dec 1, 2016

Street Dog problem

We are not able to sleep during night as the dogs make lot of noise and it's very difficult to go on road in a 2 wheeler during night as these dogs attack people on bikes. Kindly take action.
Please take urgent action, we are not able to sleep full night and due to this now we are suffering from many health issues.

Address of locality,
Hsr layout, 7th sector, 23rd A cross, 8th main
meenabipin

Nov 2, 2016

Street Dog Menace

There are around 15 to 20 stray dogs in Sharadanagara, Vasantha Vallabha Nagara, Vasanthapura. Every night, kind of gang war happens among two group of stray dogs. Imagine 15 to 20 dogs barking simultaneously in the middle of the night. It is giving us sleepless nights and this is happening for so many years now. Their nos. and their menace is increasing day by day. Senior citizens and small children are bearing the brunt silently. Many residents have collected stones in their house to pelt stones at the barking dogs to chase them away. Please arrange to catch these stray dogs. So far it has not bitten anybody, but please don not wait for that to happen. Please take immediate action.

Meena
Neelima.su@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016

Garbage burning in Basapura

Garbage is being burnt everyday in Basapura. This is posing a huge health hazard to the residents sure to huge smoke filled in the area. This compliant seems to have been raised in past and no actions have been taken. Please look into this matter

gnsrinivas

Sep 22, 2016

Vacant sites - breeding place for mosquitoes, rats etc.

This is to inform you that the vacant sites are not being maintained properly. Hence they have become garbage dumping yards due to which the dreadful mosquitoes, rats, snakes have increased causing lot of inconvenience. The children are getting infected with viral fevers very frequently. The vacant sites are located as per the address below

site no. 65 and site no. 67
II Main, 4th Cross,
Thalacauvery nagar layout,
Near Basavanagar bus stop,
Basavanagar, Bangalore - 67.

Looking forward for your prompt and timely action.

Srinivas - 9448675127
deepadu

Sep 21, 2016

drainage open

Drainage paths opposite my flat was opened a year ago for maintenance but it is still open and its become a harboring place for mosquitos and other insects.
Address is : Omkar nagar 1st cross, Arekere MicoLayout, Bannerghatta road, Bangalore-76.

Please take prompt action.
dharshan.b.g

Sep 21, 2016

VACANT SITE IS FILLED WITH WASTE

Vacant site filled with wild bushes, lot of garbage and not maintained
the site near #109/20 1st main 8th cross bandaepalya muneshwaranagar bommanahalli bangalore-68
not maintained and due to which lots of mosquitos and related issues are cropping
its filled with wet and dry waste,there is noproper clearance of waste and there is no proper door to door service of cleaning of waste
can someday help us at the earliest
please get it cleaned as soon as possible

dharshan.b.g
srinisv27

Aug 28, 2016

Street dog

Hello sir,
I want to express our street concern about the street dog which has created a havoc in the area. It has already bit 5 kids. It has been nuisance for people to walk on the street daily.

Address - 1st b cross road, 5th block Revenue Layout, Banashankari 3rd stage, landmark - prakruthi pet clinic Bangalore - 560085

V. Srinivas
sundarnagappan

Aug 1, 2016

Cleaning of Vacant Land

There is a vacant site which is next to our house, which have heavy growth of weeds. As a result there are mosquitoes, rats, snakes and insects, we have complained about this, but they have not taken any action. Now as we know becasue of mosquitoes in the city there are diseases spreading. Children's are being affected due to this.Please taken immediate action.

from,
Ph:9341378210
maheshii

Jul 25, 2016

Naryananagar 1st block - Noise and nuisance in residential locality

The fabrication shop operating in #563, Naryananagar first block , near Kristal Apartments , Doddakalsandra Bangalore -62. Is irresponsibly making huge noise by doing there operations on road outside shop and throw metal scrap on road. On requesting to take measures to have less noisy m/c or any alternatives...they dont listen. The members of apartments and neighborhood people in layout are unable to settle this matter in good terms. Hence request the BBMP authorities to take action by vacating this industrial operations from residential area at the earliest.

thanks
Mahesh
Raveendragk

Jun 14, 2016

Garbage truck irregular periods

Garbage truck not coming regularly in 4th cross
Shanthi layout main road, Nisarga vidhyaniketan school. We are keeping garbage for 4 days and more in bags n dustbins. Due to this mosquitoes and bad smell spreading more.
Few of home member are taking granted to throw garbages on roads.

Please respond at the earliest.

Raveendra Kumar
ravindrareddyn

Jun 11, 2016

STRAY DOGS TROUBLE

Dear BBMP team,

we have problem of stray dogs in our locality, please look in to and take away stray dogs.

ravindra reddy
4 th cross saraswathipuram
near nandini medicals
nandini layout
bangalore
supriyathanveer

May 19, 2016

Open defecation,food carts.

Residents of 8th Main Road ,Jayanagar First Block[East] are living with a mosquito menace and garbage with open air defecation by the slum dwellers in the premises of Sanjay Gandhi Trauma Hospital .

The 8th main road has become a total health hazard with lines of food carts.This is a hospital zone which has hospitals like Nimhans,Indira Gandhi childrens hospital,etc located hear urn a blind eye.

We have given constant complaints to the Health Officer in that area ,and Hospital Authorities who says they is helpless due to constant interference from political persons.

The slum dwellers defecate in the open air,next to the hospital premesis and residences of that area.The flies,stench is unbearable.We have to bear with vandalism as well
Once a clean beautiful area typical of Jayanagar has become a eyesore.Please help and restore our beautiful clean Bangalore.
kumar567

May 19, 2016

Broken Road

I am a daily commuter of EGL backside road from Challagatta area in Bangalore.This area is closely located to Hilton hotel,Golf park and Embassy Golf links Business park.Many people who come via Murgeshpalaya and OLD airport road to EGL tech park use this road daily including company cabs.The road which connects from Challagatta to EGL tech park is very badly maintained.There are many pit holes and up and down all over the road upto Hilton hotel.It becomes very worse during rain as travelers in the road are not aware of how big the pit would be and there is no way for water to flow out as both sides are surrounded by walls.Every time instead of laying new roads they will dump some building waste(like bricks ,tiles and big stones) on the road and this has given more head ache as lot of uneven bumps and stones to travel.

Even more worse for people walking on the road traffic is heavy and no space to walk freely .I would request the government officials to maintain this road properly to avoid lot of traffic(Due to slow moving on pits).

we are paying road tax for our vehicles for traveling in a place which don't have proper roads.
Ashish Polinati

May 8, 2016

Stray Dog Menace

I assume you all must have faced the menace of stray dogs on the small streets as well as the main roads in Bengaluru. These stray dogs bark at anyone on the roads scaring the hell out of that person. Especially bike-riders are the main victims as they are taken by surprise at the sudden barking and end up in accidents. A close friend of mine suffered minor injuries in one such accident.

Please do something about this. Thanks!

Stray Dog Menace

Sabyatha

Feb 17, 2016

Garbage not being collected

Garbage is not being collected in our street.

We are residents of Tata Nagar, 9th Main, Link Road, Kodigehalli, Bangalore.

Neither is dry waste segregation is done near our house where garbage is collected nor garbage is collected in our street.

Garbage collectors turn DEAF EARS inspire of requesting them to collect garbage from our street.
We really wonder why or what makes our streets garbage so special to ignore collecting it!!

3 -4 months back though very irregularly, garbage was being collected.!!
But now, we are left with no other option than to travel a kilometer to dump the garbage twice a week(where a lorry picks it up).

Please look into this basic yet the most important issue asap!!

Regards.
ygamar

Feb 17, 2016

Street Dog Menance

Dear Sir/Madam - I had registered a complaint with BBMP vide Janagraha - Complaint no: 10541315 on street dog menance at Kodichikkanahalli.

I was been informed to speak to Mr Reddy who in turn informed me to speak to Mr. Jagadish from CUPA. Inspite of assurance and speaking to them - till date nothing has been done.

Today I am surprised that the complaint has got closed even without resolving. Request your help in getting the same resolved.
snapdragon

Dec 20, 2015

garbage disposal problem

Garbage collection not done!!!!!
Dear BBMP Officials,

I am resident of nagawara near manyata embassy tech park Bangalore - 560045
I have observed for long time that the garbage collection is not happening for a long time.Also garbage bins are not available for proper garbage disposal. The condition is very pathetic and unhealthy for the society. Please do something for it.
Every week we need to call BBMP for collection.

Could you please do the needful ASAP.

Thanks!!!!
emildaclint

Dec 16, 2015

Garbage Not Collected

The Garbage is not collected for more than 4 days. People are dumbing waste everyday and the Garbage is getting sptreaded even on Road also.

I am staying just Near to this place and it is becoming too much difficult stay inside house because of bad smell and bees.

This place is not apt for putting waste since the place is crowded with people. Kindly move the place from here to somewhere that will not cause any issues to the people.

Or please not allow the people to put waste on the same place instaed they can only put when the garbage collection Vehicle is there.

Place: Maruthi Nagar, Chinnama Layout, Nera Anugraha Ladies P G, Madiwala.560068
charles soundararaj

Dec 14, 2015

STREET DOGS MENACE - DOG'S COM

Hi,I am resident of Bornmann Enclave, Kothanur, Hennur - Bagalur Main Road Bangalore 560077. The Street dogs menace is increasing as their number also keep increasing in our enclave.Two of our youth were bitten yesterday. Hence, I request the BBMP authorities to help us from this problem.
Sheebakhan

Dec 11, 2015

Stentch in the neighbourhood

The site next to our house has been left unattended as a result of which there has been dumping of trash leading to unbearable stentch. I request the concerned officials to look into the matter and do the needful.
6th sector HSR layout 9th main 14th A cross. Please do the needful at the earliest.
viki_1810

Nov 26, 2015

Bangalore Roads

I would like to complaint about the bad roads in Bangalore. The pathetic state of roads slows down the traffic and commuters spend a lot of their time on roads.
Akku.ns

Nov 14, 2015

garbage

Respected all,
since its and the garbage below my flat stinks
Every resident out here can get any disease if this continues our disease can turn into a syndrome and that too with such a weather setting in its made it even worse
I request the bbmp officials to do the needful as soon as possible. They obviously have a lot of calls to attend to i would be glad if they could make it to my place .the address has been provided below
address
Janajeeva apartments 6th f cross kaggadaspura,
Cv ramannagar ,Bangalore-560093
Residents of janajeeva apartments

Reconnect smart led tv - Video not clear
    Reconnect tv after sales service is very very poor up Hi...
    frod bank calling - loss any time
    Why why i am any time loss
    Railway parcel seva - Parcel not received yet very poor service.
    Dear Sir, i have booked my luggage from railway parcel...
    IRCTC CUSTOMER CARE - Delay of train
    The train time was 6:00 pm from meghnagar too bandra...
    Vijay Tv - worst judge in jodi
    In cinnaithirai worst judge in Jodi history
    Social Trade Biz is a Scam - I want my money back
    My ID 61875233, Kindly refund my money
    Emudhra - Pan card not yet received
    Dear Sir/Mam, I have applied for pan card , Ref. No:...
    drinking water bottel - price 20 instead of printed 15
    irctc vendor in katni jn in platform no 3 hemant shukla...
    Charity - Trying to fool Peoples
    i got a message to my mobile [my name is emily nathan.i...
    mrsemiilynathan@outlook.com]sender;+918287384881 - Trying to fool Peoples
    i got a message to my mobile [my name is emily nathan.i...