BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

Jul 9, 2010

Road & Water

Though our area has been covered under the corporation we don't have pucca tar roads in our area.
You can see tar roads and good facilities in Rural bangalore but Ramesh Nagar is neglected.
We also face severe water problem after investing money on getting connection we don't get good supply of water. Please do the needful

Jul 8, 2010

road partly repaired

TO,THE BBMP. WE THE RESIDENT N SHOPKEEPER OF R.T. STREET 3rd CROSS NMC LANE BANGALORE 53. WE R FACING A LOT OF PROBLEM DUE TO HALY REPAIRED ROAD/STREET OF THE ABOVE ADRESS. DUE TO WHICH RAIN WATER IS BLOCKED IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD OF WHICH INSECTS N MOSQUITO PROBLEM HAV STARTED &WE ALL R FACING TOO MUCH PROBLEMS, KINDLY LOOK IN THIS MATTER N REPAIR THE UNREPAIR ROAD, DO THE NEEDFIL.

Jul 7, 2010

Pasting of pamphlets on trees

Sub: Pasting of pamphlets on trees.

It is very disappointing to notice that few advertisement agencies of a reputed telecom company have resorted to very disgusting/cheap method of advertisement. This is disturbing the Bangalore environment. It is noticed that BBMP have resorted to very efficient method (Beautiful paintings of the rich culture of KARNATAKA on the walls of government buildings to prevent pasting of posters across the so called Garden City (Namma Bengaluru).
The advertisement companies have started to nail the pamphlets on the trees. This is something very annoying. When there are visitors (foreigners) to the city who sees, it is very shameful to us and also to the telecom company. The company though is spending crores on advertisement through TV, sport agencies, Paper retail outlets etc., but the method of nailing pamphlets on tress is something which should be stopped immediately. As it is the city is losing large amount of trees in the name of development, Imagine the numbers of trees that are being felled to prepare paper that is being used to manufacture these pamphlets. Though the telecom company mentions in there website to prevent paper bills and opt for message notification, they should see this method of advertisement is a natural waste. BBMP and Forest department considers felling tree is illegal and one has to procure permission to cut a tree, in that case how can one use tree for their personal use (use them as display boards) by nailing pamphlets on trees. Going forward we would see trees in the city being covered with papers, advertisement, cinema posters etc.
Few snaps of the pamphlets are attached in this mail. I hope concerned authorities will stop this disgusting act. Please help to save trees and prevent the beauty of our city.

Jun 26, 2010

Garbage Collection

We the residents of K A S Officers Layout, 35th Main 7th Cross, BTM 2nd Stage Bangalore would like to bring to your notice that the Garbage collector Nagaraj, Garbage Collection vehicle bearing no KA 51 3994 is demanding exorbitant money to collect the garbage from the houses/apartments. We understand from BBMP officials that its their duty and and to be done free of cost.

He claims not to collect the garbage if not paid to him. Please instruct us or please inform the officials to take necessary action.

Jun 16, 2010

1. Shri Bharat Lal Meena,
Commissioner, BBMP
2. Deputy Commissioner Development(2),
BBMP
3. Zonal Deputy Commissioner (South)
4. Additional Commissioner(South)
2nd Block, Jayanagar,
BBMP- Sub Division II
Bengaluru- 560 001

BTM_SFHS/Welfare/MF-8/32 16 June 2010

Subject: Issue of NOC for felling of two trees at MF 8/1, BTM SFHS Flats-dangerous to life and property (PERTAINS TO WARD NO 65)
1. Please refer my earlier letter dated 16 Jun 2009 on the subject. I am humbly approaching you on behalf of the residents of MF 8 block.
2. Two trees had been planted by BBMP in front of my flat, MF 8/1. One tree has been eaten away by white ants and has become hollow and dry. This tree is dangerously perched and liable to fall down anytime, causing collateral damage to electric lines, communication lines, property and life. The second tree is causing damage to the very foundation of the MF 8 building housing six flats. The roots of this tree have entered into the foundation of the building.(Photos taken have also been attached herewith for your kind perusal)
3. Despite repeated reminders on telephone for issue of NOC from forest department, no action is forthcoming from your end. As a retired officer and a senior citizen, I fail to comprehend the inertia on your part and total callousness to the problem.
4. Pertinent to mention that, a few months back, a branch dislodged itself from the dried tree and fell on the electric wires, disrupting electricity and traffic for more than two days.
5. I have already approached your office by way of letter and several telephone calls, but to no avail. I have, however, kept a record of my reminders to your office.
6. In the event of any catastrophic damage in future, the onus and responsibility of the same entirely lies with your department. I will not, at that point of time, hesitate to convey to the concerned authorities, about my repeated reminders/transmissions to you and your office to initiate necessary action for felling the dangerously standing trees, and that your response left much to be desired.
7. I again humbly request you to issue NOC and requisite orders to the Horticultural Superintendent(South) for immediate action in this regard. I hope it will not be asking too much of you to keep me and the residents of MF 8 block updated on the action you propose to take and when.

Yours sincerely,
K.V.S.N Rao
Phone: 080-26684185

Jun 11, 2010

illegal construction

there is a building construced on 35 * 50 site is has 3 floor of which it has 21 houses with only 3 feet main entrance to move inside to the respective 21 houses with a populations of more than 80 people with on parking space even for a two wheeler to park inside which is very inconvinent for the public to pass through this road as the road is only with 10 to 12 feet width on an average they park about 15 to 18 two wheelers and autos cars and sometimes even tempos and make conjuctions for the movement of the traffic if questioned, owner uses false language to the public with all this they are building and additional house on the terecess
this building is suitated on 12th main E block subramanyanagar rajajinagar 2nd stage near kaveri tiles oppsite to socare residential hostel color of the building is steel grey. i request BBMP COMMISSIONER to see to the above matter which inconvience the public and its impossible to belive how bbmp is sleeping by seeing this illegal structure

Jun 8, 2010

garbage dumping in front

In front of my shop there more garbage dumping at night and bbmp people also collect the garbage form other area and dump in front my shop even on my following request they dump here itself but they clean in morning.I have my shop at 935/1 K.A.S lane nagarthpet cross bangalore.It is very difficult to be in my shop whole because of masqutoes and insects,please do the needful and shift the garbage collection point make the city clean,

Jun 7, 2010

Stray dogs & garbage collection

There are 4-5(or more) stray dogs who feed on the garbage thrown on Ratna Vilas Road(in front of south thindis)... These dogs dirty the entire road, bark through the night. We the residents in this area find it very difficult to use this road and live peacefully in this area. Could the BBMP please take some action on this? Off late this has become a nightmare.

Also there is no proper garbage collection bins, due to which all the residents here, throw their garbage on the main road, which further dirties & aggravates the problem of dog menace..

May 31, 2010

Dog problem

I am Gopi living in Nanjappa Circle near Vidyaranyapura, I live in Landmark Residency Apt, L.G. Enclave, we are facing lot of street dog problem near Nanjappa circle and L.G Enclave, Vidyaranya pura post, Bangalore -97 I would request the BBMP to take some severe action against this street dogs, Children can not able to play and walk around this area.

Please let me know if any other details required.

Gopi.V

May 20, 2010

Leaking drainage

WE THE SHOP OWNERS OF A.M.LANE, CHICKPET ARE FACING HEALTH HAZARDEOUS PROBLEMS DUE TO THE LEAKING DRAINAGE OF AMBA BHAVAN BUILDING, THIS PROBLEM ARISES EVERY 2ND MONTH AND NO BBMP PEOPLE OR PERSON IS WILLING TO REGISTER THE COMPLAIN OR TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE SAME, DUE TO THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO MOVE AROUND, WE CANNOT SIT IN OUR SHOPS DUE TO THE SMELL ARISING OUT OF IT. KINDLY TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST THE SAME AND OBLIGE.

May 19, 2010

Cconstruction Neighbour

My neighbour has started construction of a duples house on a existing Ground floor.I would like to know what is the min.space that should be left between my compund and his new construction.As per the new construction they are planning to have coulmns which runs right next to compound and the walls are next to my windows depriving me of light and air.We have asked him to leave min.space recommended by BBMP.

Sathish G

BBMP - Tax receipts not given on the same day

This is regarding the BBMP not giving tax receipts on the same day that people pay their property taxes. BBMP officials very casually ask people to come another day or the next day to collect the receipt for their taxes causing a lot of inconvenience to the public. Receipts should be given to people on the same day they pay their tax. If it is not possible to give the receipt on the same day for whatever reason the least the officials can do is send the receipt by post or email. Hoping corrective action will be taken regarding this.

Thanks and Regards,
Srija

BBMP - Tax receipts not given on the same day

Tax receipts should be given on the same day that people pay their tax. It is just not acceptable that people are asked to come another day to collect their receipt.

Thanks and Regards,
Srija

May 17, 2010

Pathetic road condition, no basic facilities

I am staying in one of the apartment in MLA Layout, Kalena Agrahara, Off Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076. Here road condition is so pathetic and poor, there are no permanent roads, during rain, water gets logged many vehicles get struck up and could not move. Several incident of accidents has been occurred. We have made several complaints to authorities from last two years, but no action has been taken. There are more than 600 families stays here without any basic facilities like Roads, Street lights, Cauvery Water etc. I have attached few pictures for the reference.

Saikat Banerjee

May 16, 2010

Illegal use of residential building as commertial

Bbmp should take neccessary action toward this

May 16, 2010

No Road

Sir/Madam,

This complain is for BBMP.

I stay in Kadubisnahalli (Near marthahalli). The broken road connects kadubisnahalli directly to the main road. The condition of this road is so bad that in normal days dust will be in the air and when it rains the road turns into mud pits. The broken road is as good as having no road. Its really a disappointment to see such a road in Bangalore city when villages also have better roads.
I have raised a complaint once but nothing happened.
Please take some action.

Demolition of Residential apartment

In what world are you in? The gundas can construct any housing 100% that is not agreed upon. All you have to do is become friends with gangsters so they can protect you from the corrupt government.
To give you an instance we bought a villa in bangalore from concorde - all papers were fine everything okay. But then we met a friend of ours who when we mentioned the name said "concorde" - Oh they took all our land and even threw stones at my house. I got scared and gave them away my land for very less rate. That is how they aquired so much land in bangalore. if only we had known we would not have bought property from these concorde crooks. I only wish their descendents - son or daugher dies in a car accident and they rot in hell. or get cheated by another gunda Thats all I can do. I stopped praying to God.

Demolition of Residential apartment

Can someone let us know how far the Karnataka State Government is responsible for making sure that apartments registered with them are protected against demolition due to widening of roads for city's progress?
Our apartment is in Bangalore, recently purchased and even though lawyers were consulted there was a deviation of approximately 70% which was agreed upon. The apartment was registered and now we have received noticed from BBMP that they have road widening plans and as a result they are planning to break a section of the building. However our concern is, if there was a problem with deviation and the plans to execute widening of roads was there with the government, how could they accept registration? This is cheating. The common man should have been made aware of the same.
Awaiting your answer with utter hope.
Anindita

No Tarred Roads

I am resident of 29th cross, balaji layout, kaggadasapura CV Raman Nagar Bangalore.I have been in this place from 2000 onwards but till todate no roads have been laid inspite of repeated requests to the officials concerned.The reply I get is tender is awarded and soon the roads will be laid, Its ages past but nothing has been done,To drive a car is impossibe without some damage to something then you can imagine the plight of two wheelers and the worst of all are the pedestrians, during monsoon its horrible experience. there are more than 800 hundred familes residing in this road and by lanes and imagine staying in of the developed localities this is the fate, I hope someone responds and get the roads laid

May 7, 2010

Pending unfinished pavement work

I am a resident of 12th Main, Vivekananada Nagar, Katriguppa Main road, Bangalore - 85.

This is regarding the pedestrian pavement cleanup work, which they started sometime during 1st week of April 2010. They started removing all the stones and replacing them with new ones. They also have replaced stones some ducts under the pavements, which were clean and tidy.

They have dumped the sand, pebble stones and the large pavement stones so carelessly that vehicles cannot move around in the road, children cannot play (Please note it is summer holidays for them) and already a child in my house has had his leg fractured.

Despite of continuous follow-ups, the corporation contractor Shivraj (Mobile # 9880774932) let alone finishing the work, he is not even to ready to organize the debris his worker team has dumped on the road. He is very rude, highly arrogant and completely irresponsible person. He also has said that why should we listen to you, when the Junior Engineer C S Nagaraj himself has asked us not to continue the work in your street.

Further to this, we have also been told that the great Junior Engineer C S Nagaraj (Mobile # 9480683407) is expecting the residents of this street to go and bribe him to get this work completed.

It is very painful to note that we should bribe a supposed to be responsible government official (who is highly irresponsible and corrupt) to complete some work, which the residents of the area did not ask to be done. These government officials started it to support the election campaigning.

We will be sincerely grateful, if the concerned authorities can take some action against these completely corrupt individuals.

Anil

May 7, 2010

Illegal use of residential building as commertial

Several houses in jayagaar 7block 12cross is being illegally used as commertial offices and spaces resulting in parking of cars and several two wheeled on road blocking the road. The authority should look into this natter and take necessary action against the owners of the house

May 6, 2010

No Tar Roads

I am R.Raj Resident of Kaggadasapura, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore -560 093.
Sir I would like to bring to your kind notice that the roads (if they say so) have never ever been laid at 29th cross and few by lanes since when only god knows or the Commissioner of BBMP Bangalore knows.
But the tenders are regularly called for and what happens after the work order is issued no one is aware, I have tried contacting few officials from the BBMP for the past few years and the reply I get is the roads will be laid within a month and the month never comes.
I request your good offices to do the needful as there are more than 900 hundred familes residing there and vehicle users are facing a horrible time you can just imagine the pedestrians its a nightmare for them to walk during normal days, imagine during monsoon the condition and elderly people, children and the phsically handicapped how they struggle to walk on this road.

Regards.

Rotarian. past President. R.Raj

May 6, 2010

No Tar Roads

Its regarding the roads can I lodge a complaint in this coloumn.
R.Raj

security of property - Complaint Regarding criminal trespass on my owned and...
    Dear Sir, I Chandrakant D. Tapkir residing at 79, Kalyani...
    TNPSC - Lost VAO Exam Hall Tickets
    Hi Sir, I have Lost My VAO exam Hall tickets. Please...
    Lava Iris Pro 30 - repeatedly on off problem
    my phone gets on off repeatedly.went to customer care...
    Ibps - entered wrong percentage if marks
    I have entered all my percentage of marks in a round...
    Idea - sim activation
    idea compani network is verry good but the custemer...
    YEPME.COM - want to cancel the order
    I want to cancel my order which was done by me today. My...
    Jaiprakash Associates Ltd., Noida, UP - Matured FD amount not paid
    Sir / Madam, I am Vasant Pujara aged 65 retired on...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - Recharge not done
    Money deducted but not recharged....CCABL1GIJ761IG00IUXXZ9...
    Homeshop18 - for refund
    maine do products coriar ki yata at 31october abtak mujko...
    India Post - DELIVERED THE REGISTERED PARCEL TO THE RECIPIENT AFTER...
    I had booked a registered parcel from Faridabad to be...