BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

Feb 23, 2011

corporation personnel are duming garbage in front of house.

From
Raghavendra.
I cross. II bLock,
III STAGE III phase.
kathriguppa. BSK.
we find that BBMP personnel are dumping garbage in front of our house everyday morning inspite of repeated warnings. we can not bear the stench emmited by the garbage lying around. Please do the needful and ensure that this doesnot happen in future so that cleanness is maintained at any cost.

Feb 21, 2011

Drainage Open

Dear Sir/Madam.
This case is from the area of Marathalli, Munnekola area from Bangalore. its about Maruti layout 2nd Cross, MunneKola, SJR dental college Road,Marathalli 560037.
The street is a pure residential area, where in lot of families stay. There is no drainage system to that area, the drainage is left in one plot and its on the road..to go out of that street one has to go through that drainage water always.
There is no other way to go.
Its been there atleast i have seen that from past 4 yrs.. Its the same case there always,,

Hope BBMP notice this and do some action..

Gafoor

Feb 21, 2011

Dog problem

I am chittibabu living in bensontowen inside ymca compund near contonment railwaystation, I live in own Residency house, iam working in deccan chronical newspaper as a reporter department, we are facing lot of street dog problem near inside airtel compound office. we enable go to house in night time 2 to 4 o clock morning time after finshing my nightshift I would request the BBMP to take some severe action against this 2 street dogs, Children can not able to run or play and walk around this area.

Please let me know if any other details required.
t_chittibabu@yahoo.com

no action taken

Feb 19, 2011

STRAY DOGS

dear sir,
i am a resident of the M S PALAYA, bangalore-97.
we are facing lot of problems due to the stray dogs in our cross. the dogs are pulling the waste from the near by garbage disposal [ no proper garbage disposal also] and bringing it near our house and opening and litering the place.
and i also want mention that there is no proper light system in our area....................
I HOPE YOU MAY TAKE THE NECCESARY ACTION

Feb 17, 2011

Garbage not cleared

Garbage in Govinayakanahalli is not being cleaned! Mr Ashok is the MLA maybe busy in something else.

Feb 15, 2011

Severe Stray dog menace in Bangalore - Jp Nagar 8th Phase

Hello Sir,

There is severe stray dog menace in and around Rajatadri Layout 1st and 2nd Cross (JP Nagar 8th Phase) near Keerthi convention hall. It is extreamely unbearable in the night times.

There are several houses here with small kids. I myself have a one year old kid who cannot sleep peacefully at night times with the dogs barking like crazy. I work in 2nd shift from 1 PM to 10 PM in the night and it is extreamely difficult for me to walk till my house from the main road as I have to carry stones or a stick till my house as I am scared which dog will attack me.

Will the BBMP take necessary steps to solve this problem permannately please.

Kiran

Feb 12, 2011

street lights

The street lights in 3rd cross 19th main G block sahakaranagr are not functioning for last 2 months. Repeated complaitns with authorities have fallen on deaf ears. Can we have some help coming.
seshagiri

Feb 11, 2011

Garbage

I reside 146, NGEF Layout, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore-94.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins anymore the disposal has become a menace. Please do the needful and oblige.

Feb 10, 2011

Garbage Collection

same problem here in JP nagar 5th phase. The lady demands to be paid 20 Rs. every month. Starts scolding if we dont. should we pay them? Aren't the government paying them their salary?
Please do something about this menace.

Feb 6, 2011

garbage & snakes problem

I reside in # 67 1st b main jakkasandra extension, Bangalore-34.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins...on 1st c cross murthy hospital road palants have grown. beside footpath. and some completed about snakes cross very offen.on road.

Feb 1, 2011

Encroachment of public property

In the same place at ISRO Layout bus stop, a park is illegally occupied by a ganesha temple. Please demolish the illegal structure and get back the public property977

Jan 31, 2011

urgent problem...violation of government rule

A group of goons has set up a small store in the k 2nd street of markham road ashok nagar bangalore 25 . right infront of our shops.
Sir we are facing lot of problems because of these goons.
they dont allow people come to our shops and shout and call people when ever they come to us and use abusinve langauage against our customers.

i want to know why do we pay so much of rent about 8,000 rupees per month and see all these things happening. We pay so much of taxes . we feel we are cheated.

And when we try to tell them by good words they start fighting. at night they start gambling trying to show they are playing they attack and cause damages to our shops .

Should we survive here or die ..even after independence we are dirty slaves to these christian goons .. it is too dirty..

Please remove that dirty shop from there. and help us live.

our livelihood is from our shops. these goons dont understand that.

Shrinivas

Jan 28, 2011

menace by street dogs

My name is Ramchandru. i m staying in kalkere, bhanerghata. we are facing lot of problems ffrom the street dogs.There is no action from the concerned authorities.

Jan 25, 2011

ILLEGAL ROAD OCCUPIED

IN GANIGARPET RAJANNA LANE NAGARTHPET CROSS .THERE A SMALL SHOP(200 SQUARE FEET) HAS OCCUPIED ROAD SPACE MORE THAN 200 METER SPACE ILLEGALY . SO PLEASE I REQUEST TO TAKE SOME ACTION AND KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND GREEN

Jan 18, 2011

No Streetlights

There are no Streetlights on the road after Meenakshi temple, Banerghatta Road despite the fact that a lot of apartments are there. It gets extremely dark and it is scary for a girl to walk there after 7 pm. Something must be done about this and streetlights must be put up there as it will give the citizens a feeling of safety and security if done.

Jan 16, 2011

Stray Dog Menance

I live in JP Nagar 5th Phase very close to Vinayaka nagar bus stop opposite the forest department guesthouse. There are numerous stray dogs in this area and every night they howl continuously thus making it impossible for us to sleep peacefully. Its worsened past few months and my new born keeps waking up crying hearing the howling in the nights. It would be really helpful if someone can look into this.

Thanks and regards,

Anitha Reddy
Trishul Residency, Flat no. 3D, II Floor,
Rose Garden Road, JP Nagar 5th Phase,
Bangalore 560078
Cell: 9880188885

Jan 16, 2011

Garbage collection

Residents of 9-H main, 2-G cross, HRBR I Block would like to complain about street cleaning service. We have been long neglected street without proper basic services rendered to us. While the adjacent streets are cleaned daily, we are not clear why our street is neglected. The lady who does uses harsh words while we ask her anything and cannot approach her for this matter. Requesting the concerned authority to do something about this.

Thnking you,

Jan 13, 2011

Stray dogs & garbage collection

This is Subhash Y T resident of ward number 09 (vidyaranyapura).. I would like to bring to your notice the menace caused by stray dogs in our area, , details below

Stray dog menace has become a serious cause of concern towards not only the young kids but also adults especially those commuting on two wheelers. A simple example to quote for is WARD NO: 09 NEAR DURGAPARMESHWARI TEMPLE, 6TH AND 7TH BLOCK VIDYARANYAPURA BANGTALORE 560 097 where the dog menace is at its peak between 7 and 10 pm.
This has created a nuesence and all the residents hesitate to shop even during those hours. If BBMP could take a SOS call in moving all these stray dogs, it would save if not 10 atleast 1 child or adult being victim to RABIES.

Kindly do the needful.

subhash Y.T

Subhash Y.T

Dec 29, 2010

Stray dogs - facing serious problems

I am a resident of Munnekolala, Marathahalli. Every day the stray dogs are attacking atleast one person. Even attacking the bikers and commuters. Working women in night and people who are on work during night shift has to face the challanges, as huge number of stray dogs would be gathered in the streets.

They also disturbing by barking like hell in the night, since there are lot of dogs the sound goes beyond imagination. This is again serious problem for kids and people who are already suffering from some illness.

I urge the Bangalore Mahanagar Palike on behalf of my friends and colony residents to take an immidiate action and save the residents from this nuisance.

Thanks in advance,
Kadam Satya
Munnekolala,
Marathahalli, Near Laxmi Narayana Temple

Dec 18, 2010

Dog problem

I am shariff staying in 6th cross, Narayanappa Block, benson town post, bangalore -46, We are facing a lot of dog problems.. Our are has become haunting points of dogs, there are more than 12 dogs in our locality.. As our House door is connnected directly to road.. We are unable to sleep because of these dog.. They Keep barking all night.. No what or who it is.. they start barking to a passerby..
I request the BBMP Authorities to file a compliant. And Take Immediate action against this... Plz do the need full Immediately.

Thanks & regards

Dec 14, 2010

Garbage Collection to be done immediately: Horrible Condition, Sanjaynagar

Collection of Huge Garbage on 4th Cross, 60ft. Road, Kalpana Chawla Rd, opp. road to Hoysala Vijay Enclave, Bhoopsandra/Sanjaynagar, Blore-94.

To Whom so ever it may concern,

I would like to inform you that a huge amount of garbage deposition is there just adjacent to the Kalpana Chawla Main Road, Bhoopsandra/Sanjaynagar, exactly on the 4th cross, 60 ft. road (in the road opposite to Hoysala Vijay Enclave), Sanjaynagar, Bangalore-94. Foul smell and harmful insects comes out from this and the garbage covers half of the road and it’s impossible for the public to travel on this road. Due to deposition of more and more garbage, the drains are getting clogged and during rain, the road becomes even more horrible. The accumulation of this garbage is there for a year now and is increasing day by day .

Therefore please take an action as soon as possible. Do arrange for garbage collection immediately as this is a residential area and it disturbs the public a lot.

Dec 1, 2010

Stray dogs menace

I am a resident of J.P. Nagar 2nd Phase, 17th Main.
This area especially 17th main seems to be the 'adda' of dogs as there are shops on the road-side and their projections are shelter for them. They start there 'dhamaal' at around 10 P.M. and continue barking/quarreling till morning. It's so disturbing all the night that i can't even explain in words. It's so unsafe to go out in the night as sometimes they are so violent. Please guys do something.
Thanks in advance.

Nov 21, 2010

road in bad condition & swage water overflowing

I am reciding in Hennur main road 3rd cross,road has a big pot hole at juntion with hennur main road,swage water over flowing on road,road side dug up for drain unfinished, breading ground for moscuito
User231937

Nov 21, 2010

dog menace

sir;
i am put up in nobonagar bannegatta road .in recent days 10to15 dogs have entered our locality and disturbing the entire locality. some cases of dog bite has also been reported in the area. so please look into the matter and solve the problem
to contract sudhakar 9742059987.

BRAND PACK COMPATIBLE REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR SAMSUNG B150AE-i8260 - QUALITY ISSUE
    THE BATTERY BACK UP IS VERY POOR . SO I WANT TO RETURNED...
    IRCTC - No refund on Train Cancellation
    Dear Sir, E-Ticket was booked with below details, but...
    IRSHAD AHMAD - MY SCHOLERSHIP REJECTED BY PFMS
    Hello, Sir, i'm a student of B.Sc. 2nd year my...
    IRCTC - Refund not given on train cancellation
    Dear Sir, E-Ticket was booked with below details, but...
    Airtel - Amount debited and data not credited
    I have recharged my Airtel Mobile No. 9597791759 on 02...
    SSC - Unable to login for Part-II of the registration process...
    Name : DHEERAJ NAINWAL Registration Id :...
    Bank Of India - On - line payment rejection
    Sir, I have account no. 720010110000065 with Bank of...
    BSNL recharge - cash credited but not recharged BSNL Recharging
    Iam Anoopmohan yesterday I am recharge my BSNL No...
    mp board - mp board 12th class result
    respect sir, Sir mene barsh 2014-15 me mp board se 12th...
    Aircel - balance getting deducted frequently
    My no..8796371457. My account balanc gets deducted...