BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

Nov 20, 2010

Garbage

please clear the garbage accumulating in front of basavanagudi head post office attached to eastwest school situated in north public square road
basavanagudi
janardhana

Nov 18, 2010

Roads are covered with Gross , bush and grbage

I am Residing HSR Layout, 3rd Sector, 26th Cross, 17th Main, (between 26th Cross and 17th Main, 3rd Sector HSR) 26th cross road is covered with lot of gross, bushes and dumped garbage in opposite site house number 895. Also snakes are observed by resident in this area.
Kindly request BBMP to take the action to keep clean 26th Cross Road and ensure that empty sites in this area is cleaned regularly by sending notice to empty site owner.

Nov 18, 2010

No Pavements in Begur main road

This is regarding the non availability of walking pavements in Begur Road. Due to this after rains people cannot get out for a walk, garbage dumped in the mail road causes stinking etc. Considering the large number of residential population, BBMP need to build pavements, make sure the street is clean.

Nov 17, 2010

Bridge fallen

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is regarding the bridge fallen near near BTM lake between BTM 2nd stage and Bilekahalli. So people can't walk. It has become very much difiicult for school people to travel from BTM to Shanithinkethan school in bilekahalli. Please take action and complete the bridge work as earliest as possible

Nov 14, 2010

not issuing voters id card

I reside at kalyannagar, Bangalore.Me and my family members have submitted voters id application form on 6/7/2010.But the particular wards( ward no 88) haven't taken any action so far.Once we approach the wards they don't even respond to queries positively.They say that we don't belong to the ward also.In newspaper they had put there is special drives in BBMP wards on 14 and 28th Nov 2010.But once i went to ward 88 the office had been closed.Please taken some action so that we get our services properly and get our voters id card immediately...

kavya.p

Nov 14, 2010

voters id not issued

Kavya.p
User220048

Nov 10, 2010

Street Lights

Street light in front of my house No. 37A, 5th cross, Kodige Enclave, P.O. Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore is not working for the last one month. Please help.
User208035

Oct 29, 2010

Stray Dogs

The Nos of the stray dogs have increased manifold in the recent months that going for a early morning walk is dangerous. secondly they spread the garbage all over the roads.
Place : Immadihalli, Whitefield Bangalore 560066.

Col J H Mayne
User204792

Oct 27, 2010

Increasing Stray Dog Menace

I am a resident of 16th Cross, 2nd Main, RMV 2nd Stage, AECS Layout, Sanjaynagar Bangalore.
There has been a considerable increase in the number of Stray dogs in this area.
They keep barking through the night and attack motorists. This is creating a lot of problems of safety in this area.
Please do the needful.
User199717

Oct 22, 2010

Garbage scattered over the road

I am a resident of Thavarakere near madivala.
Chocolate factory Road, near Spurthy Hospital.
Street near us is always scattered with garbage.There is a large garbage dump near the gate.Please help us as it smells horrible.There are other places also where garbage is dumped.The residents are also very much responsible for this.But where will we dump the garbages.Please arrange for a Large basket which hav lid,so that it cannot be opened.And the residents should also have sense that they should not be throwing the garbage on to the road from the top of their building.We want our city clean.
With great expectations.

Saranya

Oct 9, 2010

Encroachment of public property

The bus stop in ISRO layout, Bangalore (Ward 181) has been partly occupied by a sports coaching team and they are coaching about 60 youngsters in cricket by collecting money. They have put up a standard cricket pitch and protective nets for practice. Due to this, we observe the following:

1. The bus stop, which is a public area is being used for commercial purposes with or without the knowledge of BBMP.
2. Because of this activity, there is not enough space for parking BMTC buses. During peak hours, we see buses parked on the roads, even though enough space was originally provided for parking of buses but which is partly encroached for cricket coaching.

We request BBMP to order an immediate inquiry and evict the illegal occupants from the bus stop.

Oct 5, 2010

Street lights are not switched on in the evening

Strre lights in the Ashtagrama Layout, Basaveswaranagar ( Near Magadi Road ), Old police station Road( kamakshipalya) are not switched on in the evenings from last 4 days. Please do the needful.

Sep 28, 2010

Bad Roads

Roads in Electronic City phase 1 are really in a bad state. Most of the roads in the internal areas are all mud roads which become un-walkable if it rains. Only the roads which are near to Infosys campus are in a good state.

more number of dogs in streets

BHEL Layout, Byrasandra, Jayanagar IV Block also has the same issue of dog menace. Commissioner please look into it.

Sep 20, 2010

Pathetic road condition, no basic facilities

I am a trainee journalist in Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media.
As a part of our course we take up issues concerning the Bangaloreans and do reporting on the issues.And I would like to take up the issue mentioned by you in your complaint.

It would be kind on your part if you can mail me some details regarding this problem. Is the road condition same even now? And what are the problems you are facing regarding the cauvery water.
May be I can be of some help in at least bringing the issue to the notice of the concerned officials as i am going to interview them as a part of my reporting.
Rozelle Laha
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media,
Nityanandanagar, Kumbalgudu,
Kengeri Hobli, Bangalore 560 060.
rozelle.l@iijnm.org

more number of dogs in streets

I am from ashwathnagar. There are lot of dogs in our street.If they are home dog,they should keep it in there home. As they roam in streets 24/7, it will bark at us simply and it will try to byte the 2 wheelers. These dogs are very huge,they are heavily built, if it attacks we are dead,because in only one man street of ashwathanagar there are 20 to 25 dogs. If u come at 10 to 11 in night u can see still many more around near to 40

Sep 13, 2010

Vacant sites cleaning

Dear BBMP & Health Department,

Sir i reside in Virupakshapura, kodigehalli, vidyaranyapura post, ward number being 9, In 11th & 12th cross & sorrounding virupakshapura, a lot of vacant plots are seen with weeds grown causing mosquito breeding & heaven for snakes, Several times the owners were requested to clean their vacant plots, but they are deaf to our requests. I kindly request BBMP to take action & get the sites cleaned at earliest

Cheers
Krishnamurthy

Sep 8, 2010

Lack of Garbage Collection

September 08. 2010

The Commissioner BBMP
Bangalore.

I reside at 553, 8 th Main, IV Block Koramangala.

We have a continuing problem with the Garbage Collector lady refusing to pick up bagged garbage left in front of the house. Now to make the matters worse, she had demanded a sum of Rs. 40/- to clear the garbage and upon refusal, she tore the garbage bags and littered the garbage in front of the house.

Our repeated attempts at informing your Office Mr. Keshava have failed to change the situation.

We request your immediate action to sort out this problem.

Thanks & Rgds

Jayant S. Bheda

98450 26017

Sep 6, 2010

Clogged Drains in Thimma Reddy Layout

This is regarding the perennially blocked drain in our locality. As a result the problems of mosquitoes has increased exposing us to dengue / malaria etc.
There is absolutely no action take by anyone for the last year. This issue has cropped up only after the storm drains were put in place – where it is supposed to make life better it has made life worse.
Request you to please take this issue up seriously.

Sep 1, 2010

ROAD CONDITION

I stay in JP Nagar 9th phase and would like to request you to come down on the Kannakpura road just to see the condition of the roads there. I also request you to calculate the time taken to travel between Banshankari signal to Konnankunte signal. The condition of the road is not bearable and it results in huge wear n tear of the vehicles. Moreover due to construction of Metro the roads have narrowed down but the bus stops have not been shifted to broader stretches on the road which results in complete halting of the traffic when the bus stops at their own will.

I request you to just travel through that stretch so that you can feel what the citizens of that area are going through daily.

Its a humble and very important request that you take proper steps to repair the roads as early as possible
because after few more days of rain the road will not be there at all.

A Victim

Aug 20, 2010

Stray Dogs Menace

There are a lot of stray dogs in Lakkasandra and Wilson garden area. These stray dogs rob your sleep and peace of mind. Will BBMP ever do something with regard to this problem. Are they sleeping? Stray dogs are a menace. Please make Bangalore free of stray dogs.

Aug 20, 2010

Stray Dogs

Hello Sir,

Even after frequent complaint from our residence who have posted over 10+ complaints in Spandana portal of BBMP - there has been no action taken.

Today my Son who is just 1.5 years has become a victim of the stray bite.
Request you to take necessary action against BBMP for not doing thier duties even after repeated complaints from our neighbours and self.

My address is
Ramesh SA
#337, Royal Lake Front Residency Phase 2,
Kothnur PO, J P Nagar 8th Phase
Bangalore 560076.
Phone no 9886117350

Aug 17, 2010

Water Problem in Millennium Habitat

There is no kaveri water supply from last 7 days to Millennium Habitat- Kundalahalli. After repeated attempts , we got to know there is an issue with the filter and the engineers are working on the same but there is no time line mentioned by when it will be corrected. All the Resident welfare association is buying water at an exorbitant rates and it could be mafia running that BBMP must expose as soon as possible.

Aug 12, 2010

Pasting of pamphlets on trees

Called up BBMP Control Room and Registered the complaint for the above issue.
BBMP Complaint Number: 35843
Dated: 12/8/2010
Complaint Time: 2:12pm.

As per the Customer Support Executive, within 24hrs this issue will be Addressed.

Aug 11, 2010

Dog Menance

The stray dog menance has become too much to bear in J.P.Nagar, 7th Phase area. There a pack of 10 -15 dogs on road attacking the people coming on road, children also fear to go out, they are also attacked. There are no authorities to catch these dogs and set some relief to the people around this area.

Concerned authorities please contact Secretary, Wilson Garden House Building Cooperative Society, Opp RBI Layout, J.P.Nagar, 7th Phase for further info on dog menance in this area.

Navy blue color bag - left bag in auto rickshaw
    left bag in auto rickshaw I lost a navy blue color bag in...
    icse school - Mass copy in the school during ICSE X Board Examination.
    Basavarejshwari Public School in Bellary is involved in ...
    http://www.megatypers.com - slow image
    My internet connection is 4 mbps but. megatypers.com image...
    roads - Flyover Chandrayana gutta
    As you come down on Chandrayanagutta Flyover from Apollo...
    M.K.Zaman - Dog menace
    Dog menace We have lot of trouble with dogs which are...
    BRITISH GOVERNMENT lottery - RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Sir I have received a mail from RBI I want to know that...
    care---paytm.com - to inform about sing up
    I had send too many otp code to the number 9966726177,then...
    Axis Bank - consolated changes
    Hi sir, I am having axis bank account with number...
    airtel sim - sim not working
    Sir, I am Mohan singh from Makkah.I am holding Bharti...
    Abzocke www.dein-expartner.com Andy Pfaus Partnerrückführung - Mein Partner ist zurück :-)
    Lieber Herr Andy Pfaus, ich möchte mich bei Ihnen hiermit...