BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

Apr 19, 2011

Illegal Encroachment

There has been an illegal encroachment of the public area - Road leading to Vidyapeeta from Indra nursing home. Commercial space has been constructed illegally on the road near 5th and 6th cross of BSK II Stage, CT Bed, Opposite Iyengar Tyre clinic.
Also, the corner house on 5th cross has encroached the road to construct a private parking space.

Could the concerned authorities take necessary action pls.

Apr 18, 2011

People extending their homes and occupying conservency

I have found in Nagappa block, Srirampuram( comes between malleshwaram and rajajinagar) 2nd, 3rd, 4th cross(places near devaiah park), people who construct homes next to conservency stretch their homes to conservency and occupy part of conservency which is Government property. Otherwise they construct their home properly in ground floor but start extending to conservency from first floor onwards. When I enquired few people there, they tell that they bribe bbmp officials so they keep quiet and no action is taken(I dont know how much extent it is true). This situation is not only in this area, it is present in most parts of Bangalore. I see many people fighting against corruption,but there are few people itself doing this deeds. I request BBMP officials to take quick action regarding this.

Deepak

Apr 18, 2011

Garbage collection

From 2011-2012 BBMP is collecting garge cess @ 360 per year.Again some contractors are coming and demanding money for garbage collection.How many places we have to pay money.It is a day light robbery
G N Murthy

Mar 31, 2011

WEAK BUILDING MAY FALL ANY TIME ON PUBLIC.

dear sir,
i am a resident of suduguntepalya, tavare kere main road DRC post, bangalore 560029.

as i walk every day on tavare kere main road for my work place and to my home i see a building which is very old and weak and has nearly 6 to 7 shops which includes a std booth, tailor shop, pork hotel, wine store and restorant, hair style shop and a bakery.

i dont know when this building will colapes by its ownand fall on main road, because the walls and roofs are already look like an earth quake has shaken this building reacently.

i request consern person of bbmp should take some immedeate action to prevent public life, if it is late then it may take a headlines in the morning news paper.

thanking you,
chiranjivi

Mar 21, 2011

broken water pipes

I am a resident of panduranganagar sahyadri layout residing at (#79 1st cross sahyadri layout bannergatta road panduranganagar bangalore - 560076) this is to inform you that they ( BBMP) have dug up the road for laying underground chamber pipeline last month and have damaged few underground water pipes.So i request the concerned authorities to initiate quick necessary and practical action in stopping the drinking water going as waste durinf the supply days into the gutter/roads.Please do the needful and oblige.

Thank You.

Mar 21, 2011

Garbage dumping

I am a resident of panduranganagar sahyadri layout residing at (#79 1st cross sahyadri layout bannergatta road panduranganagar bangalore - 560076) i would like to inform you that the garbage is being dumped in the entrance of our road ( 1st cross ) and the garbage people have made it as a junkyard which is unhygienic for the residents and has also become a breeding place for mosquitos !!!!! i would kindly request you to look into this matter and take immediate action.

Thank You.

Mar 13, 2011

Leakage of water

I reside in #79 1st cross sahyadri layout bannergatta road panduranganagar.There is a leakage of a pipe in our lane and all the water is coming in front of our houses.The water has become a breeding place for mosquitoes and we are facing a lot of problems because of that. I would request the concerned authorities to look into this matter and take necessary action .

thank you.
User311953

Mar 10, 2011

No basic fecilities

My name is Rangarajan S, staying in 11th main, Ambarisha road, Chamundeshwari layout, ward no 192, which is next to
DUO heights on Nyanappanahalli main road. i am living there past 8 years. we do not have any basic fecilities. be it
drainages,water, roads and sanitations. we stay less than 100 mtrs from BBMP office whcih in inside the DUO heights.
we have given several applications to the available officers. however we have not got any responses from them.
we have been suffering and struggling past 8 years. can someone look into it and take appropriate actions.

Mar 9, 2011

poor sanitation

I am residing in radhakrishna temple ward,ward no 18,BBMP ,no 147 3rd cross 5th main,kge layout new bel road bangalore
no body is cleaning the road for the past15 to 20 days and door to door garbage collection also is not working regularly
kindly take necessary action immidiately

Mar 4, 2011

CAR PARKING ON FOOTPATHS

I am a resident of Srinivasanagar, B.S.K I Stage, Bangalore-560 050.
The real serious problem is that of car parking on either sides of the norrow lanes of the locality. These are mostly company cabs & are parked where ever space is available. Objections from the residents not to park the vehicals in front of their house is not heeded to.
This is eating a major percentage of a small public space available. Let alone movement of vehicles on the road, it is often difficult even for pedestrians to move around.
I Sincerly request BBMP authorities to go ahead and levy a small tax for parking one's vehicle in front of their own house and not in front of other's house. Vehicle parked in any other un-authorised places should be penalised and avoided.
Especially cabs should be ordered to be parked indoors, at their offices or any other public places and not on roads.

Hope authorities will help mute residents of the locality and help us in getting rid of this nusience.

Feb 26, 2011

street dog

Dear all,

There are more than 40 street dogs near to my house , which bark at everyone and run behind everyone to bite. I am also facing the same problem while I drive my bike to office and coming back from office to home. This is happening almost on everyday basis from last 2 months. The number of street dogs are getting increased.

Below is the locality address -

J P Nagar 5th Phase, 15th Main, 17th Cross, Rose Garden Road, Near Aishwarya Bakery till Mahaveer Jewel Apartment.

Request your help to do something before anyone gets hurt and take necessary steps to pick them up.

Ashish Mishra
M:9916781918
Email: ashishm1984in@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2011

corporation personnel are duming garbage in front of house.

From
Raghavendra.
I cross. II bLock,
III STAGE III phase.
kathriguppa. BSK.
we find that BBMP personnel are dumping garbage in front of our house everyday morning inspite of repeated warnings. we can not bear the stench emmited by the garbage lying around. Please do the needful and ensure that this doesnot happen in future so that cleanness is maintained at any cost.

Feb 21, 2011

Drainage Open

Dear Sir/Madam.
This case is from the area of Marathalli, Munnekola area from Bangalore. its about Maruti layout 2nd Cross, MunneKola, SJR dental college Road,Marathalli 560037.
The street is a pure residential area, where in lot of families stay. There is no drainage system to that area, the drainage is left in one plot and its on the road..to go out of that street one has to go through that drainage water always.
There is no other way to go.
Its been there atleast i have seen that from past 4 yrs.. Its the same case there always,,

Hope BBMP notice this and do some action..

Gafoor

Feb 21, 2011

Dog problem

Dog problem

I am chittibabu living in bensontowen inside ymca compund near contonment railwaystation, I live in own Residency house, iam working in deccan chronical newspaper as a reporter department, we are facing lot of street dog problem near inside airtel compound office. we enable go to house in night time 2 to 4 o clock morning time after finshing my nightshift I would request the BBMP to take some severe action against this 2 street dogs, Children can not able to run or play and walk around this area.

Please let me know if any other details required.
t_chittibabu@yahoo.com

no action taken

Feb 19, 2011

STRAY DOGS

dear sir,
i am a resident of the M S PALAYA, bangalore-97.
we are facing lot of problems due to the stray dogs in our cross. the dogs are pulling the waste from the near by garbage disposal [ no proper garbage disposal also] and bringing it near our house and opening and litering the place.
and i also want mention that there is no proper light system in our area....................
I HOPE YOU MAY TAKE THE NECCESARY ACTION

Feb 17, 2011

Garbage not cleared

Garbage in Govinayakanahalli is not being cleaned! Mr Ashok is the MLA maybe busy in something else.

Feb 15, 2011

Severe Stray dog menace in Bangalore - Jp Nagar 8th Phase

Hello Sir,

There is severe stray dog menace in and around Rajatadri Layout 1st and 2nd Cross (JP Nagar 8th Phase) near Keerthi convention hall. It is extreamely unbearable in the night times.

There are several houses here with small kids. I myself have a one year old kid who cannot sleep peacefully at night times with the dogs barking like crazy. I work in 2nd shift from 1 PM to 10 PM in the night and it is extreamely difficult for me to walk till my house from the main road as I have to carry stones or a stick till my house as I am scared which dog will attack me.

Will the BBMP take necessary steps to solve this problem permannately please.

Kiran

Feb 12, 2011

street lights

The street lights in 3rd cross 19th main G block sahakaranagr are not functioning for last 2 months. Repeated complaitns with authorities have fallen on deaf ears. Can we have some help coming.
seshagiri

Feb 11, 2011

Garbage

I reside 146, NGEF Layout, Sanjaynagar, Bangalore-94.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins anymore the disposal has become a menace. Please do the needful and oblige.

Feb 10, 2011

Garbage Collection

same problem here in JP nagar 5th phase. The lady demands to be paid 20 Rs. every month. Starts scolding if we dont. should we pay them? Aren't the government paying them their salary?
Please do something about this menace.

Feb 6, 2011

garbage & snakes problem

I reside in # 67 1st b main jakkasandra extension, Bangalore-34.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins...on 1st c cross murthy hospital road palants have grown. beside footpath. and some completed about snakes cross very offen.on road.

Feb 1, 2011

Encroachment of public property

In the same place at ISRO Layout bus stop, a park is illegally occupied by a ganesha temple. Please demolish the illegal structure and get back the public property977

Jan 31, 2011

urgent problem...violation of government rule

A group of goons has set up a small store in the k 2nd street of markham road ashok nagar bangalore 25 . right infront of our shops.
Sir we are facing lot of problems because of these goons.
they dont allow people come to our shops and shout and call people when ever they come to us and use abusinve langauage against our customers.

i want to know why do we pay so much of rent about 8,000 rupees per month and see all these things happening. We pay so much of taxes . we feel we are cheated.

And when we try to tell them by good words they start fighting. at night they start gambling trying to show they are playing they attack and cause damages to our shops .

Should we survive here or die ..even after independence we are dirty slaves to these christian goons .. it is too dirty..

Please remove that dirty shop from there. and help us live.

our livelihood is from our shops. these goons dont understand that.

Shrinivas

Jan 28, 2011

menace by street dogs

My name is Ramchandru. i m staying in kalkere, bhanerghata. we are facing lot of problems ffrom the street dogs.There is no action from the concerned authorities.

diju - fake mail
    Customer services, www.rbi.org...
    snapdeal - request 03846120 against Order number 7173977238 &...
    First,I paid via COD and didnot like the quality of the...
    bihar electricity board - NO ELECTRICITY
    In this area electricity supply is condition very poor...
    State Bank of India - Seamster pretending to be from SBI customer care
    My mother also received a call from +917654654096 on her...
    esic hospital - miss behavior by staff
    staff timing, miss behaviour,
    NISHA FRIENDSHIP CLUB - for help these kinds of fraud clubs
    Dosto mai akhil bhartiya yuwa sangthan se hu Mera name...
    Indane Gas - REFILL BOOKING CANCELLED
    Sir, my indane gas consumer no is cx16134107 , from last...
    Aircel prepaid - balance deduction
    Sir, It is so sorrowfull that dated on 29th july...
    idea cellular - deducted rs.21 mobile no.8744048925
    Hi, U can contact me tomorrow at 1 'o' clock to...