BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

May 9, 2011

Prohibtion of HTV

IN Banashankari 3rd stage 5th Block,3rd phase road no 1st C cross is a residential area with a school in the same street, There are more number of Hevay vehicles using this road to connect o Uttarahalli main road and Chikkalsandra.
I request you to install an Height Barricades so that Heavy and light motor vehicles can be prohibitted in this street. This street is more of a residential area.
Kindly do the needfull.

Thanks & regards,
Prasad

May 9, 2011

Dirty Roads

My Name is Pemmaiah M.U....This mail is to tell you that the near Nagawara Junction [ Near the Ring Road & near Ambedkar School ], the Service Roads and the Drainage near that is Used as Toilet by some Labourers...Morning [6:00 am to 8:00am ] when so many people travel in the ring Road & when people jog in the Roads see these people going to toilet & they have made a Mess in the Roads...Please take some strict action...its so pathetic to travel in that road....

Pemmaiah M.U.

May 7, 2011

Garbage & Drainage cleaning

I am a resident of 2nd Cross, Umar Nagar 1st Block, Arabic College Post, Ward no.23, Bangalore-45

I would like to inform you that the garbage is being dumped at vacant sites and open drainage is filled with such garbage and drain water is overflowing and breeding mosquitoes and insects.If ignored, it could lead to a potential health hazard to the residents.

Kindly look into this matter and do the needful.

May 7, 2011

Garbage menace

This is to bring to your notice that Garbage collection in Koramangala 5th block is higly irregular. The people responsible here demand money each month and inspite are never regular with their duty. Repeated complaints to them has not yeilded any results and the supervisor's here turn a deaf ear to our complaints. Besides the garbage collectors dump the trash in a park located here and take their own time in clearing it, which causes a fowl stench and makes living unbearable.

Sir, I request you to kindly pay your attention to this and have this sorted out. We would be very thankful to you.

H.M. Maben.

Resident of 4th Cross, 5th Block Kormangala, Bangalore 95

PH: 080-25537415
User420516

May 5, 2011

Road construction held up for years

The residents of 5th Cross, 5th Main, Malleshpalya are deeply troubled by the approach road which is in worse state from past few years. Even after all commitments during BBMP elections, our repeated requests to the BBMP Corporator and authroties have gone in vain. Although the roads of all surrounding areas are being laid out recently, the road construction of 5th Cross, 5th Main was ignored. Apparently this is due to some controversy between the BBMP and the Bangalore Games & Fitness Institute owner.
I would not wonder if there is any kind of unofficial agreement between the interested parties. The residents of 5th Cross are bearing the brunt of this conflict where the passing by water tankers made the life of residents on this approach road horrible. The women and chidren living in the apartments on this cross are in grave danger as they mostly access the road on foot for dropping their kids to school bus or daily home needs. The bad condition of road has gone so famous that even auto drivers refuse to enter the cross until offered additional money. We kindly request you to please look into the matter and take immediate action.

One of the resident on
5th Cross, 5th Main , Malleshpalya, C.V.Raman Nagar, Bangalore -75.

May 1, 2011

Stray Dogs

A suggestion for effective control of stray dogs in bangalore- stray dogs caught in bangalore city can left in any of the protected forests like bannerghatta as food for the wild. I hope this suggestion will be looked in seriously. thanking you:
Krishnamurthy
laggere, bangalore

May 1, 2011

block & flow of sewage water

I am a resident of 1st main 6th cross Balajinagar, ward no - 152, bangalore - 560 029. The sewage lines in this, particularly in 1ST main 6th cross are blocked. The sewage is flowing on the road and crossing the house. We have told the AEE and corporator that main pipes have be broken and blocked so many times when it rains and continuosly flowing 3-4 days and the sewage water no other go is flowing into our sumps and wells.No one took concerned of it .

Please I request you to take immediate action.

Apr 30, 2011

Steet Dog Attack

I am Resident of Bangalore, 9th Cross 3rd A Main Road, HRBR Layout, Ist Block Kalayan Nagar.

There has been several street dogs attacks in the past few weeks on the the road mention above, there are about 8-9 street dogs and to my noice in this week there has been 3 incidents of street dog attacks on people who do a regular walk in the mornings and evenings.

The request the authorities to take an immediate action, to stop this brutal attack by street dogs, and give a free and fearless mind for the residents to take evening and morning walkers

From

Disposal of garbage

The Commissioner
BBMP, Bangalore

Sub:- Complaint against Garbage Collection

We the residence of "A" Mary Street, K G Halli, Next to Corporation Office, B'Lore North (ward no 9) would like to bring it to your kind notice, that the garbage collection has been stopped abruptly from couple of months, any complaint on this aspect to the concerned authorities have fallen on deaf ears, due to this the residents have no other option but to throw the garbage at the entrance of the street, which has led to foul smell, breeding of flies and mosquitoes,inviting stray dogs etc.
Could we kindly request your kindself to instruct the concerned to take immediate action for which we shall remain.

Thanking in anticipation

yours faithfully,

Residents of A Mary Street, KG Halli
Bangaluru 560 045
Ph 9448694917,9945118305,25444082,

Apr 26, 2011

Stray Dogs

Hi BBMP Team,

We are residents of Sultanpalya (Manorayana Palya) behind Reliance fresh, next to church. Its been very disturbing nights over here as the stray dogs assemble in groups of 10 or more and start barking late at mid nights almost every day.

I find the reason for the same could be a number of chicken / mutton outstalls in the area and its respective waste disposed off near by. Please have concerned people look into this matter and help us have soem peaceful nights afetr hectic days. Thanks a lot of all your help in advance!

Rupa

Apr 23, 2011

ABSENCE OF SEWAGE FACILITIES AT 9 H MAIN, KALYAN NAGAR

The 9 H Main Kalyan Nagar, HRBR Layout, has no sewage facility because of which the residents are suffering a lot in-spite of repeated requests to all. There is a sewage dump at the end of the road that has been closed by the private property owner who is building flats for residential purposes. Consequently, he water and the sewage is flooding back into the houses creating lot of problems for the residents.

Please get the needful done so that we can live in piece.

Apr 19, 2011

Illegal Encroachment

There has been an illegal encroachment of the public area - Road leading to Vidyapeeta from Indra nursing home. Commercial space has been constructed illegally on the road near 5th and 6th cross of BSK II Stage, CT Bed, Opposite Iyengar Tyre clinic.
Also, the corner house on 5th cross has encroached the road to construct a private parking space.

Could the concerned authorities take necessary action pls.

Apr 18, 2011

People extending their homes and occupying conservency

I have found in Nagappa block, Srirampuram( comes between malleshwaram and rajajinagar) 2nd, 3rd, 4th cross(places near devaiah park), people who construct homes next to conservency stretch their homes to conservency and occupy part of conservency which is Government property. Otherwise they construct their home properly in ground floor but start extending to conservency from first floor onwards. When I enquired few people there, they tell that they bribe bbmp officials so they keep quiet and no action is taken(I dont know how much extent it is true). This situation is not only in this area, it is present in most parts of Bangalore. I see many people fighting against corruption,but there are few people itself doing this deeds. I request BBMP officials to take quick action regarding this.

Deepak

Apr 18, 2011

Garbage collection

From 2011-2012 BBMP is collecting garge cess @ 360 per year.Again some contractors are coming and demanding money for garbage collection.How many places we have to pay money.It is a day light robbery
G N Murthy

Mar 31, 2011

WEAK BUILDING MAY FALL ANY TIME ON PUBLIC.

dear sir,
i am a resident of suduguntepalya, tavare kere main road DRC post, bangalore 560029.

as i walk every day on tavare kere main road for my work place and to my home i see a building which is very old and weak and has nearly 6 to 7 shops which includes a std booth, tailor shop, pork hotel, wine store and restorant, hair style shop and a bakery.

i dont know when this building will colapes by its ownand fall on main road, because the walls and roofs are already look like an earth quake has shaken this building reacently.

i request consern person of bbmp should take some immedeate action to prevent public life, if it is late then it may take a headlines in the morning news paper.

thanking you,
chiranjivi

Mar 21, 2011

broken water pipes

I am a resident of panduranganagar sahyadri layout residing at (#79 1st cross sahyadri layout bannergatta road panduranganagar bangalore - 560076) this is to inform you that they ( BBMP) have dug up the road for laying underground chamber pipeline last month and have damaged few underground water pipes.So i request the concerned authorities to initiate quick necessary and practical action in stopping the drinking water going as waste durinf the supply days into the gutter/roads.Please do the needful and oblige.

Thank You.

Mar 21, 2011

Garbage dumping

I am a resident of panduranganagar sahyadri layout residing at (#79 1st cross sahyadri layout bannergatta road panduranganagar bangalore - 560076) i would like to inform you that the garbage is being dumped in the entrance of our road ( 1st cross ) and the garbage people have made it as a junkyard which is unhygienic for the residents and has also become a breeding place for mosquitos !!!!! i would kindly request you to look into this matter and take immediate action.

Thank You.

Mar 13, 2011

Leakage of water

I reside in #79 1st cross sahyadri layout bannergatta road panduranganagar.There is a leakage of a pipe in our lane and all the water is coming in front of our houses.The water has become a breeding place for mosquitoes and we are facing a lot of problems because of that. I would request the concerned authorities to look into this matter and take necessary action .

thank you.
User311953

Mar 10, 2011

No basic fecilities

My name is Rangarajan S, staying in 11th main, Ambarisha road, Chamundeshwari layout, ward no 192, which is next to
DUO heights on Nyanappanahalli main road. i am living there past 8 years. we do not have any basic fecilities. be it
drainages,water, roads and sanitations. we stay less than 100 mtrs from BBMP office whcih in inside the DUO heights.
we have given several applications to the available officers. however we have not got any responses from them.
we have been suffering and struggling past 8 years. can someone look into it and take appropriate actions.

Mar 9, 2011

poor sanitation

I am residing in radhakrishna temple ward,ward no 18,BBMP ,no 147 3rd cross 5th main,kge layout new bel road bangalore
no body is cleaning the road for the past15 to 20 days and door to door garbage collection also is not working regularly
kindly take necessary action immidiately

Mar 4, 2011

CAR PARKING ON FOOTPATHS

I am a resident of Srinivasanagar, B.S.K I Stage, Bangalore-560 050.
The real serious problem is that of car parking on either sides of the norrow lanes of the locality. These are mostly company cabs & are parked where ever space is available. Objections from the residents not to park the vehicals in front of their house is not heeded to.
This is eating a major percentage of a small public space available. Let alone movement of vehicles on the road, it is often difficult even for pedestrians to move around.
I Sincerly request BBMP authorities to go ahead and levy a small tax for parking one's vehicle in front of their own house and not in front of other's house. Vehicle parked in any other un-authorised places should be penalised and avoided.
Especially cabs should be ordered to be parked indoors, at their offices or any other public places and not on roads.

Hope authorities will help mute residents of the locality and help us in getting rid of this nusience.

Feb 26, 2011

street dog

Dear all,

There are more than 40 street dogs near to my house , which bark at everyone and run behind everyone to bite. I am also facing the same problem while I drive my bike to office and coming back from office to home. This is happening almost on everyday basis from last 2 months. The number of street dogs are getting increased.

Below is the locality address -

J P Nagar 5th Phase, 15th Main, 17th Cross, Rose Garden Road, Near Aishwarya Bakery till Mahaveer Jewel Apartment.

Request your help to do something before anyone gets hurt and take necessary steps to pick them up.

Ashish Mishra
M:9916781918
Email: ashishm1984in@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2011

corporation personnel are duming garbage in front of house.

From
Raghavendra.
I cross. II bLock,
III STAGE III phase.
kathriguppa. BSK.
we find that BBMP personnel are dumping garbage in front of our house everyday morning inspite of repeated warnings. we can not bear the stench emmited by the garbage lying around. Please do the needful and ensure that this doesnot happen in future so that cleanness is maintained at any cost.

Feb 21, 2011

Drainage Open

Dear Sir/Madam.
This case is from the area of Marathalli, Munnekola area from Bangalore. its about Maruti layout 2nd Cross, MunneKola, SJR dental college Road,Marathalli 560037.
The street is a pure residential area, where in lot of families stay. There is no drainage system to that area, the drainage is left in one plot and its on the road..to go out of that street one has to go through that drainage water always.
There is no other way to go.
Its been there atleast i have seen that from past 4 yrs.. Its the same case there always,,

Hope BBMP notice this and do some action..

Gafoor

Feb 21, 2011

Dog problem

Dog problem

I am chittibabu living in bensontowen inside ymca compund near contonment railwaystation, I live in own Residency house, iam working in deccan chronical newspaper as a reporter department, we are facing lot of street dog problem near inside airtel compound office. we enable go to house in night time 2 to 4 o clock morning time after finshing my nightshift I would request the BBMP to take some severe action against this 2 street dogs, Children can not able to run or play and walk around this area.

Please let me know if any other details required.
t_chittibabu@yahoo.com
9972014293.

t.chittibabu
deccan chronicle newspaper
editorial reporting departmemt.

corporation bank net banking - forgot authorisation password
    Dear sir, I know my login password but forgot...
    Airtel - Plan
    Dear sir. Mam Mujse kaha gaya ki aap agar port karte ho...
    SBI - Rude behave and didn't know the policy
    Hi, My name is Akhilesh Kumar, I withdrew Rs 1500/-...
    Accenture - Fake recruitment process
    Hi Accenture , I completed all the interview rounds and...
    Aauraa international - MAY BE TRUE
    yes, couple of month before am the big fan of aauraa but...
    Star Plus - manmarziyan deserves to stay on
    Whts hpning????? One way star plus talks abt rista naya...
    QNET - QNET fraud master name
    Tanuja Mohapatra, Swapna Dash, Satya Dash, Chandan...
    auto - Rash Driving
    I would like to bring your attention to the rash driving...
    Mobikwik - wallet locked
    My mobikwik wallet is locked..pls..re activate...this is...
    Reliance Digital - Provided fake bill without product Scamming
    Hi Team, This is to inform you that, I had to purchase...