BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

anunived

Sep 25, 2012

No Garbage collectors..

This is regarding the new waste management policy that you have come up with. Happy to know that u have taken some action for waste management and I read the penalty or fine details also. I am residing in Hongasandra, 10th Cross, Bommanahalli..I would like to inform that from the last 2 months nobody has come properly to collect the garbage from this area. So, we are forced to throw the waste outside. Before finalizing the fine rates and approving this new policy, pls look into this matter and DO SOMETHING. Because we don't want to pay any fine amount unnecessarily. You can keep some bins for a particluar area, so that all the house in that area can dispose their wastes. I have already registered a complaint with BBMP. Complaint No: 101171. Hope you will look into this matter before coming with the new rule.
anunived

Sep 25, 2012

No Garbage Collectors....

This is regarding the new waste management policy that you have come up with. Happy to know that u have taken some action for waste management and I read the penalty or fine details also. I am residing in Hongasandra, 10th Cross, Bommanahalli..I would like to inform that from the last 2 months nobody has come properly to collect the garbage from this area. So, we are forced to throw the waste outside. Before finalizing the fine rates and approving this new policy, pls look into this matter and DO SOMETHING. Because we don't want to pay any fine amount unnecessarily. You can keep some bins for a particluar area, so that all the house in that area can dispose their wastes. I have already registered a complaint with BBMP. Complaint No: 101171. HOpe you will look into this matter before coming with the new rule.
rameshmenon

Sep 23, 2012

INCREASE IN NUMBER OF STRAY DOGS at Kadugodi

The number of stray dogs roaming freely at Kadugodi and Whitefield have increased in the recent times. They are a big threat to pedestrian walking and come barking at them from nowhere. They attack passersby even if they are not harmed or chased. Cases of dog bites are becoming common. Many times, people just escape by luck or guts. But, elders and children cannot do so, if they are in such a situation. Without fear of them, it is difficult to walk down the streets.
I humbly therefore request BBMP is to organise a Stray Dog Catching campaign in Kadugodi area (from railway station to Shell Petrol pump catch these dogs. Please also leave appropriate instructions to the numerous butcheries and chicken/fish sellings shops to not throw away waste on the road side or feed these dogs, as they tend to attract more of them.
Srinivasa Rao Vysyaraju

Sep 20, 2012

Payment not paid for Census work

I worked to do census and enumerator jobs. I was not paid for the work I have done. Not sure what the designation of the employee who according to The Tax Inspector, ARO is responsible for paying money - Geetha (Mob num - 9741332235) is making me take leaves and roam behind the office of Ramesh Nagar for money. At least I was forced to go to and forth for 15 times.

My ward is 81 and block 96 for which payment of around 6000 is pending. I am fearing it has been taken on my name by Geetha and or her assistant.

Pls help me.

thanks,
Sri

Sep 14, 2012

Garbage problem

We are in maruthi Nagar 5th Cross (Madiwala Extension behind Ayyapa temple), There the Road Cleaning Workers are not coming. It is hard to dispose the garbage. Auto comes but not daily and in regular time. Working women are the real sufferes. We have to leave before 10:00 am ,but where to put the garbage, I am not convinced to put in road, whichis unhygience to all. I humble request the BBMP and Corporators of Maruthi nagar to check the Cleaning worker are doing their job properly. Government is paying tax money of the public to these workers, but they are not dong the work properly. It is the duty of the Corporators to make sure that the Workers are doing the work properly.
fathima

Sep 13, 2012

Not collecting garbage from resdiential area

Dear sir/madam,
Area sanullah layout of sultanpalya .bbmp authorities not collecting garbage from past one week.pls we request u to send conern person to collect the garbage in our area.
joyeetaroy

Sep 6, 2012

excessive water bill raised

Respected SirMadam.
I want to raise a request regarding the periodically water meter bill and meter verification.In our building we are getting a bill of 800-1000rs per month 4m individual house.Its too much, our owner is not taking any action regarding this issue, if we complain to him he is asking us to vacant the house.I have done a survey nobody in bangalore gets this much water bill and perhaps everytime there is water problem in house, no maintanence is done on time.Water problem is there on regular basis, and all individual floor has only 2 to three members in each flat which includes all working professionals and mainly students.Most of the time we are not at home than how can we get this much water bill.
Please take some action regarding this, We all will be thankfull to you, for your kind concern.

Address:house no# 1322, 2nd G cross,Ramiah layout, behind prem nivas convent,kammnahalli, bangalore-84.Landmark-Kanti sweets.
joyeetaroy

Sep 6, 2012

excessive water bill

Respected SirMadam.

Anita Veena

Sep 5, 2012

Poo City

These days people let their cattle stray on roads, people take their dogs for walk on parks and road and their poos or left on the road. We have stray does as well who poo around everywhere. Our city is becoming shit city. Can the government take action on this? Even humans still shit on the roads in this country that too in a IT city like Bangalore.
Why cant we follow western countries? When will India develop?
smitha6

Sep 5, 2012

Waste piled up in front of our house

We live in Sanjaynagar AECS layout 1st Stage in the Road opposite Sanjaynagar police station and looks like some trees were cut and all that has been dumped in front of our house for more than 3 weeks now and also garbage is slowly starting to pile up here. Despite repeated complaints, this has not been cleared. Would request you to please have this cleared as soon as possible.
bharathiramachandra

Aug 22, 2012

Huge Humps on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

Huge Humps on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

bharathiramachandra

Aug 22, 2012

Huge Hump on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

Huge Hump on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

This is to bring to the notice to the BBMP (Kalkere),a huge unnecessary hump (2 humps without slope on either sides) laid on the main road by the owner of the house who is residing on the main road near MAITHRY VIDHYANIKETHAN SCHOOL(NRI LAYOUT),it poses a huge danger for school children who are using bicycles and for two wheelers especially for the ladies who take children to the school in two wheeler and also is not safe during night when it is dark.Request the concerned BBMP officer in charge to visit the spot and take necessary action aganist the owner of the house.
ramraj1980

Aug 17, 2012

garbage not cleaning

the bbmp commissioner
dear sir
in my area BTM 1 STAGE , 1 CROSS, KEB ROAD, BTM LAYOUT , THE BBMP PEOPLE ARE NOT CLEANING THE ROAD AND ALSO NOT TAKING THE GARBAGE ON REGULAR BASIS , DUE TO THIS THERE IS LOT OD MOSQUTIES AND FLIES , SO WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND THE CHILDREN OUTSIDE , SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLS TELL THE PERSON FOR CLEANING ATLEAST 2 DAYS ONCE
RAMA3245

Aug 7, 2012

road repair

WE THE RESIDENTS OF 7TH CROSS 2ND MAIN SARVOBHOWMANAGAR CHIKKALASNDRA (NEAR RAGHAVENDRASWAMYTEMOLE)BANGALORE 61 COMING UNDER WARD NO 197 VASANTHAPURA BANGALORE REQUEST THAT THE ROAD IN 7TH CROSS IS FULLY DAMAGED DUE TO THE REASON THAT THE BWWSSB HAS DIGGED THE ROAD TO REPLACE NEW DRIANGE PIPES AND THE HAVE FILLED THE DIGGED PLACE WITH MUD AND DEBRIS. THE ROAD IS FULLY DAMAGED AND THE SAME IS NOT WORTHY FOR RUNNING THE VESICLES AND EVEN TO WALK ..SENIOR CITIZENS AND CHILDREN FELL DOWN IN-THE SLIPPERY ROAD. THE H ONABLE CORP ORATOR AND BBMP AUTHORITIES ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THEIR ATTENTION TO REPAIR BY ASPHALTING THE ROAD WITH NECESSARY ALTERATIONS AT THE EARLIEST

Jul 27, 2012

Health & FIRE Hazard

There are a few unlicensed Sheet houses which have cropped up on a 30X40 Site in a clean Residential locality and the occupants are carrying out Scrap disposal business. They have stacked up lot of Scrap bags on either side of the street. This poses a great health hazard and fire hazard as well. That too these are being setup right in front of a Fitness center.

I request the concerned authorities to look into this matter and take appropriate action immediately.

Location:
Opposite Charan's Fitness Center, Ward 17, Kodichikkanahalli, Behind Vijaya Enclave, Bommana Halli post, Bangalore 560076.
szoheb@yahoo.com

Jul 26, 2012

Unauthorized slum in a residential locality

There is a slum that has come up in Jayanagar 9th block East, Southend D Road. I have already made two complaints to the BBMP department with this regard, but there has been no action. Request you to kindly look into it.

Zoheb
s/o Col (Retd) S A Hakeem

Jul 25, 2012

Potential health hazard due to drain overflow

My Name is Rohith resident of Rama Krishnaiah street Seshadripuram Gandhinagar Ward n0=94 Bangalore -20.This Complaint is Against Soundarya Links Apartments. Which is Located in Link Road Seshadripuram.Their Drainage Water is Flowing into our Site.We informed many times to get it repaired.But they are not taking any responsibility to get it repaired.Even our Area Engineer has told them to change the Pipe but they are Least Bother to get it Changed.Please kindly take a strict action against them.Our Site no-10/6, Rama krishnaiah Street Seshadripuram Bangalore -20.

Rohith.B
Contact n0=9035682630, 9740652172

(((((((((((((((My Name Is Ibrahim I Gone For Lunch In
Madina Restaurant
Opposite Hp Petrol Pump Beside Photo Studio
Nagwara Main Road Kg Halli Ward No 31 Kushal Nagar Bangalore -560045
I Order Chicken Kabab And Rice, In Rice I Got A Big Size Cockroach I Complaint To Waiter And Owner They Changed The Rice and provide me other one About This Matter I Complaint In BBMP Health Department (080-22660000) on Monday, ‎June ‎18, ‎2012, ‏‎3:53:12 PM One Lady Has Pick My Call I Told Every Thing About Restaurant Also cooking place is Too dirty. she has taken the complaint against Madina Restaurant Opposite Hp Petrol Pump Beside Photo Studio Nagwara Main Road Kg Halli Ward No 31 Kushal Nagar Bangalore -560045 and gave Complaint number (91608) and told me our health officer will call you and Raid in that restaurant .after two days No Action will Be taken and again I called to BBMP asked about my complaint she said we are sending the squad again I called she told same lines.
BBMP Health Department is giving the message to public ( LIVE HEALTHY EAT HYGIENIC THINGS, WHAT THAT’S MEAN HOW IT’S POSSIBLE?) HOW CAN BE A BBMP IRRESPONSIBLE? )))))))))

----Before 23 Days I had Complaint But Still No one Has Replay ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BBMP

Dear sir i complaint about ( In kadugondanahalli the garbage dump yard is not available before 3 month
ago you have orders to remove some tippers and lorries of removing garbage,
we need more tippers and lorries to remove the garbage from our ward no 30
and this is a month of holy Ramzan we are facing this problem daily people
are arguing to ours so we are requesting to you please move tender of
tippers and lorries for removing garbage ) and i copied the email address from http://bbmp.gov.in/ of
BBMP Mayor
BBMP Advisor to CM
BBMP Advisor to commissioner
BBMP Chief Finance Officer
and i mail through G mail But my Email has not deliverd i got this

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

advcm@bbmp.gov.in

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (state 13).

----- Original message -----

2I1EHPwluy1J+ScxrD97CeKKZwvkYz3xw9H2VQk7eUPVb//GuY/699cJSsAorkPOXMgO
W8RQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.68.240.69 with SMTP id vy5mr41769910pbc.156.1343112503776;
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.219.9 with HTTP; Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:18:23 +0530
Message-ID: <CAHb2CEhrWhwYyU=Fceu0YuEeyyzMNGgKrT033Nr+mWchjRqG2w@mail.gmail.com>

My Question is Why The BBMP are Doing This ?

Lets Do Some thing About BBMP

Jul 24, 2012

violation of building bye law

i have a similar problem where neighbours have constructed houses including 1st floor without leaving even an inc of space and our house is completely covered with no air and sunlight.
really not aware as to what solution we can get and from whom.
Moreover my house walls are dirty with cement and paint when neighbour constructed the house and they are not even cleaning it for us.
suranjith

Jul 16, 2012

regarading no bus stop for hundred of the peoples convience

Dear tv9
k.r.puram is one of the fast developing place in Bangalore,in k.r.puram bus stop which is quite posit to Ganesha temple, their is an in convenience for "prayanikara tangudana" (bus stop)
from this place for a day hundreds of peoples are traveling, and this is the place the always full of passengers, but because of above problem the passengers are not able to stand in bus stop , especially during raining session, and summer session , this is not only problem for passengers, even tho for the people who are working over their (traffic controller,conductors etc), regarding this even after complaining to bbmp also their is no development was found, so we ultimately coming to requesting the media help, so our kind request for tv9, please solve this problem by informing concerns ,

your aspirent
common man

Jul 15, 2012

Stray Dogs

Dear BBMP,
Please remove all the stray dogs from my lane, they are nearly 10-12 stray dogs in my lane who bark all through the night and sometimes they attack also, address is: 1st A Main, P Chakallappa Block, 1st Main, 5h Cross Near Jai Maruthi Wine, Kasturinagar Bangalore 560043

Jul 12, 2012

NO Garbage Collection

Garbage, Plastic Covers & Plastic Covers containing Garbage are Dumped in front of Residents Houses here in Residential areas near Hebbal - Kempapura, Bangalore, Karnataka. Though, we have a Door to Door Garbage Collection in place, There is Careless Dumping of Plastic Covers along with Garbage & Plastic Covers containing Garbage in front of Residents Houses. Inspite of Several Repeated Complaint Letters addressed to the Residents Associations, Garbage, Plastic Covers & Plastic Covers Containing Garbage Dumped in Front of Residents Houses. Also, We have People here who are Converting Vacant Places in front of Residents Houses into a Plastic Cover Garbage Dumpyard. Request the Residents associations here to look into this.

Residents
lakshmisha

Jul 11, 2012

STREET LIGHT

I am a resident of girinagar 3rd phase 13 th cross bangalore 560085 my house number is 156 the street pole is right in front of my house, I WOULD LIKE THAT THE SAME IS SHIFTED 2-4 FEET TO ITS LEFT ( TO THE RIGHT OF THE MAIN DOOR) iI WOULD BE GRATE FUL
LAKSHMISHA

Bank lokpal - Bank Not giving my money
    Dear Sir/Madam, My self Sunil Kumar Sirohi / Bhavshant...
    Estate Department AMC - MUKHYA MANTRI GRUH YOJANA
    MY NAME IS JAYESHBHAI AMRATBHAI LEUVA I HAVE APLLIED WITH...
    CAPITAL FIRST - Capital First — Given Wrong Details to CIBIL
    Dear Sir/Ma-am, My self Pradeep Daniel Kamble ,...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(yogesh4297), We apologise for the...
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: Act broadband
    ACT broadband internet - RE: Act broadband internet
    Airtel DTH - Airtel DTH Subscription Scam
    To whomsoever it may concern. Since 2014, I have been...
    Airtel Broadband connection - BROADBAND CONNECTION NOT WORKING
    AIRTEL CONNECTION NOT WORKINGH PROPERLY FOR MY REQUIRMENT ...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(Renita1409), We apologise for the...
    ACT BROADBAND - RE: worst customer service