BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

chandran moses

Apr 10, 2013

Street lights are not working

IN Bangalore, Ward no:25, Esther Enclave, Horamavu Jeyanthynagar, street lights numbering 20 are not working for the past 4 months. I made the complaint to the concerned officials of the BBMP/Bangalore but nothing happened. No one is interested to rectify the lights ie to replace the fused bulbs, chokes etc, I request the mayor, and the commissioner of BBMP/Bangalore to rectify the lights as early as possible since lot of inconvenienced caused to elderly people in the absence of proper lights.
chandramouli

Mar 29, 2013

Monkeys trouble residents in HMT Layout (NagasandraPO)

I, Chandramouli SR , residing at 478 1st Main, 2nd Block HMT Layout (off Tumkur Road) , Nagasandra PO, Bangalore-560073, is facing lot of problems from monkeys. I request BBMP / Corporation authority to catch the monkeys and take them away from the residential area. They are spoiling all the items such as overhead tank, solar geyser, outside electrical panel boards, water pipings , windows etc. Pl do the needful at the earliest.
-Mouli [9980510800]
rameshraj

Mar 28, 2013

Lack of Garbage Collection
28th March'2013

The Commissioner BBMP
Bangalore.

I reside at Virupashapura Near Hebbagilu.

We have a continuing problem with the Garbage Collector refusing to pick up bagged garbage left in front of the house. Now to make the matters worse, They are demanded a sum of Rs. 500/- to clear the garbage and upon refusal,

Our repeated attempts at informing your Office no action has been take place.

We request your immediate action to sort out this problem.

Thanks & Rgds

Shekhar
rameshraj

Mar 28, 2013

Lack of Garbage Collection
September 08. 2010

The Commissioner BBMP
Bangalore.

I reside at Virupashapura Near Hebbagilu.

Our repeated attempts at informing your Office no action has been take place.

We request your immediate action to sort out this problem.

Thanks & Rgds

Shekhar
RGV

Mar 27, 2013

NO CROSSING LINES ON SPEED BREAKERS

The speed breakers in the city roads does not have any cross lines or reflectors on/besides them, as its very difficult in the night to identify a speed breaker from a distance, which leads to sudden breaking of the vehicle and eventually accidents.

Kindly look into this issue and do the needfull.
(Mostly in Marathahalli-Silkboard route)
pranavkohli

Mar 23, 2013

Roads are not getting cleaned regularily.

I am a resident of 10th Main, 11th Cross, Maruthi Nagar, Malleshpalya, Bangalore-560075. Though the lane cleaning staff is coming till Shakti Enclave, further to that, I have never seen them coming and cleaning our lanes, as a result of which there is garbage everywhere on the road, inviting ants, cockroaches and rodents.
Last time when they cleaned the lanes was more than 6 months back. I request you please ensure that our lanes are getting cleaned regularly or at least twice a week.

Mar 13, 2013

Stray Dogs which are Bool thirsty

I am a specially abled woman . What if the Stray Dogs which have Habitat in Basawa Bhawan , 45/01 Palace Road , Miller's Road I.G.'s Office Bangalore , BBMP Pay Bill Building Vasanth Nagar , High Grounds Police Station - Please note these are all Govt. Buildings and safe haven for packs of dogs which attack in groups. I have suffered humiliation when I am helpless and can easily lose balance and got torn into pieces by these Pets of miscelleneous people who feed them and let them be civic nuisance.

How do you deal with this situation , whom to call or inform before meeting a dreaded end to this everyday affair ?
sami sharieff

Mar 4, 2013

Roads not tarred

2nd Main Road,Kanakanagar railway post,Nagavara junction

The roads after the railway post are in a very horrible condition.These roads muddy , not tarred since many years. The people around are facing many issues.Every time there is some or the other construction work that will be going on and after which roads will be left without correcting them , which leads to heavy traffic jams and dust pollution.
These roads are left without being taken care.the people are facing many issues.

Please have these roads tarred as this will reduce the chaios people are facing every day.
Salim Rai

Feb 19, 2013

Slow progress of the construction of sub way, its been more than 6 months the site is just left deserted.

LKoramangla 1st bloc, road near st. Francis school. Bangalore ocation - Koramangla 1st bloc, st. Francis school road. Bangalore 560 034.

NATURE OF THE PROBLEM-

The road near koramangla 1st bloc is under construction from the last few months or we can say almost a year and its left half done. It was suppose to be subway or intersection in order to lessen the traffic but the incomplete work is causing more traffic to the commuters. main road is closed and its dug'd deep so, commuters avoid using the patch of road leading to traffic snarls on this particular patch. As there is only half road for a smooth passage to commute, vehicles are seen struggling to pass through.

PROBLEM FACED BY THE NEARBY RESIDENTS-

Traffic congestion during such encounters leads to an ugly sight. Only two wheeler can pass by without any hurdles.Drivers find it very difficult to drive their vehicles on this rough road. It damages the vehicles.The work of this road was started more than 6 months ago. So much commuting problems have been caused because of this road. Even if one has to attend some program in the school, they can not park our vehicles outside the gate in the parking area. The surface is in a bad shape. Four wheeler drivers can somehow manage to park their vehicles here but it is very difficult for two wheeler to park the vehicle on this uneven road. The main road is blocked and instead of that the service road is made the main road which is congested.
since then The officials have been giving reasons and flouting their deadlines to complete the construction work of this site. If a single road is taking so much time, then how are they going to reconstruct the main roads? This work is going on more than a year.
resh26_8

Feb 19, 2013

no water supply for 2 weeks

I stay on Dwarakanagar temple road near overhead water tank. We have not recieved water supply for past 2 weeks. water supply is there for all the roads except of ours. Person collects money from every house on monthly basis ( no meters). we stay in Gov provided site and there is not meter for this.For past 2 weeks excpet for our roads the water has been suppleied abandently. Request the kind attention of Govt. officials for same.
Shweta Tiwari

Feb 15, 2013

Garbage dumped in lake by the garbage collector truck

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Shweta Tiwari and i am a resident of Marthahalli, Purvankara Riviera Apartment complex. There is a lake called as "Munekolala lake" behind our apartment complex.This lake come in the AECS layout area. It is a very beautiful lake which is seen from my balconies but what i see happening to it is not good at all. I notice, that every day the truck that collects the garbage from the nearby area dumps the garbage in the lake and because of which there is a lot of garbage laying at one side of the lake and spoiling this natural resource of water. This is not just becoming an attempt to unknowing trying fill the lake but also is making that area dirty and unhygienic considering that there is park right in front of garbage and people come for their morning walks and kids play in the same part as well. Please consider this as a humble request to stop the process of throwing garbage in the lake.

This is not only to save the natural resource of water but also to have a clean city.
Shweta Tiwari
Marthahalli
malinis

Feb 10, 2013

Stray dog menace

The last 2 weeks I'm being troubled by stray dogs at 9th Cross, Lakshmi Road, Shanthinagar. I have been staying in this area from last 10 months and there were no problems till now. I leave for work early in the morning (5:30 to 6:00 AM) and have to walk a short distance of about 50m to the main road. I was surrounded by this gang of 6 dogs and was bitten by one. Now every time I step out in the morning they run towards me rather aggresively. Having 5 dogs myself back at my hometown I know how to behave with dogs but this daily morning assault is getting on my nerves. Strangely, they do not bother me at any other time of the day. I also happen to know that these dogs have bitten other girls in the PG I stay.
death certificate

Feb 4, 2013

search death certificate record

dear sir i am Radhika from banglore (Rajendran got accident on 13/02/2006 evening n spot died its happened in k.g.halli banglore) his from no 896, 3rd cross, ramakrishna hegdenagar, banglore. he have three children we are poor family. we have post mardem report but we forgot to buy death certificate so now its an big problem for childrens, so kindly tell me, in your record you wrote his name or not .....................

Jan 30, 2013

Cleaning of vacant site

There is a vacant site just behind our house.

Vacant site : 799 A block sahakarnagar Bangalore - 092.

Lot of shrubs and small trees have grown in this site.It looks like a mini forest.This site in question is not cleaned for years together.We have seen big cats and snakes holed up in this site.It has become a breeding place for mosquitoes

I would appreciate if BBMP or relevant authority notify the owner to clean or make some arrangements so that it does not cause inconvenience to neighbours.As per the Karnataka Municipal Corporation (KMC) Act, it is duty of the owners to keep the sites clean but if they fail the municipal bodies have the power to clean up the site and charge money from the site owners.
shree harsha

Jan 26, 2013

noisy factory in my locality

IsAgoDear sir.
I, shree harsha, a resident of govindapurm,bangalore
Would like to complain against my neighbor for renting his site
To a noisy factory that manufactures wooden frames and things
It was started 3yrs ago and since then its continuous noise
Sir, we tried speaking to the owner but in vain..he says he'll get
rid of them but hasnt done so.. Its becoming increasingly impossible
for us to bear the noise.. There are kids in my family and they find
it difficult to study amid the noise and my grandparents are
hypertensive.. Sir, please consider this letter and take action
against my neighbor at the earliest.. I will be looking forward to
Your reply.
Shree harsha
mvenkatan

Jan 15, 2013

Pothole to be filled

I am staying at 3rd Main, Anjaneyanagar, Ittamadu, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore - 560085. BWSSB has done some work almost a year back and they never filled the road correctly and there are lot of pot holes in this road, especially the big lengthy one in the center of the road. It's a residential road and lot of BBMP buses commute in this road and it makes lot of noise and people can't stay at house, also buildings vibrate if a bus passes in the road, due to pot holes.

I request BBMP to fill all pot holes in this road immediately.

paikruti

Jan 4, 2013

Unfinished underpass work at panathur

The underpass construction works at panathur junction has left the access roads to kadubeesanahalli in very shabby state. The service roads and the ramps that provide access from kadubeesanahalli to the Outer ring road(to go towards marathahalli and ramp in front of aricent office) have not been tarred. It has been in this state for last 3 months. The underpass has been ingurated and from then on the works have completely stopped.

The entire stretch is now not motorable and when heavy vehicles pass , there is too much dust
ravi.rajashekhar

Dec 31, 2012

Illegal dumping of garbage in vacant site at Sanjaynagar, Bangalore

This vacant site No.25 and 26 is located next to my house in NGEF Layout, Sanjayanagar, Bangalore-94. Since 3 years, the vacant site is a regular garbage dump of residents. Our repeated requests to BBMP Sanjayanagar Ward office to clear the garbage has failed. The vacant site is also an open toilet to vagabonds. The foul smell from the vacant site is unbearable and street dogs/cattle add to the nuisance. The vacant land owners are unknown as the property has changed hands twice. We request the BBMP to clear the garbage and also, penalize the land owner for failing to compound his site.

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi Rajashekhar
vydhya31

Dec 30, 2012

Potential health hazard due to a sick patient.

Dear sirs,

I live on 8th main Road Jayanagar I B, Byrasandra. I have serious problem from my neighbor.

There is a old man with some serious health problem. he sits outside his house most of the time making huge sound and goes on spitting . This happens throughout the day. My house is adjescent to his and from the place where he sits, my kitchen and toilet is there. By looking at the problem I feel he may be suffering from TB . It is a tragedy that his children who live in the same compound has not taken any steps to take him for treatment.

I request concerned authorities to visit the place and help shifting him for treatment / isolation .

I can be contacted on my e-mail : vydhya31@yahoo.com

By doing this you will be saving a man's life and in the process keep the area pollution free.

Vaidyanath

Dec 27, 2012

Stinking Streets and Roads

The areas surrounding ITPL, near Vydehi hospital, behind TCS etc are few areas which stink a lot. Arranging public toiletries and cleaning of roads will help maintain cleanliness, will make the roads suitable for commuting, and can allow people to walk on footpaths. Sir, Please take necessary action.

Stinking Streets and Roads

Silicon Hub, IT city of India, which attracts few thousands of people seeking all kinds of jobs come to Bangalore, of which IT is the most sought after profession. Number of tech parks with companies ranging from small to MNCs are present all over the city, of which ITPL- International Technology Park Limited is well known. The roads, streets and traffic conditions are so bad in this area, that garbage is found everywhere on the footpaths and also on roads. People urinating on every possible compound wall, food outlets throwing garbage and food remains on the roads and footpaths add to the already stinking, never-cleaned drains and roads. Bangalore city, which boasts to be silicon valley has been becoming worse day by day. Road cleaning, setting up public toilets, garbage collection - all these activities should be taken up regularly by the BBMP.
Dear BBMP, Please take up necessary action to maintain clean streets and roads in ITPL region.
priyanka_mitruka

Bad condition of road

While coming from NGEF Main Road towards Old Madras Road take the 1st left onto the suranjandas road. From there if you take a left turn (just after BWSSB )towards the APJ Abdul Kalam Road (towards CV Raman Nagar) the road there is in a very bad condition. There are huge pits there which make driving very difficult and it is dangerous too. Once i had seen a man falling off his two wheeler there because he was having difficulty in banlancing there. Please kindly look into this matter as soon as p

Bad Condition Of Road

bochkarnk

Dec 19, 2012

Stray dogs in veeranna palya, hebbal, bangalore

Hi Sir,

There are 30-40 stray dogs in veeranna palya, hebbal, bangalore-560045 which are causing immense problems to children and elderly. They keep running after the kids and vehicles and barks loudly at night and in the evening and new persons entering the lane are terrorized and it is difficult for people to venture outside their homes which is causing loss of peace of mind. We cannot able to come by the street during nights. Around 50 stray dogs sitting on the road which is horrible. I even went back to office one day instead of going home to avoid dogs. Please help on this.

Nanda Kishore

Dec 9, 2012

Garbage & Drainage cleaning

I am a resident of 9Alfred street, Richmond Town, 25,

I am here to inform you that our drainage chamber has been blocked for two days. Please do come and variefy the problem at earliest. It would really helpful.

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...