BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

mailtonsh

Nov 2, 2012

Garbage not collected for 8 days from 23rd Cross Ittamadu Main Road

I am a resident on 23rd Cross, Ittamadu Main road, BSK 3rd Stage, behind Vinayaka Enterprises. There are 2 places right in front of my house where Garbage has been accumulated. The BBMP folks haven't collected Garbage from one place since 8 Days. around 24th of October 2012, someone from BBMP came and set fire to two piles of Garbage which was rotting for abour 8-10 days. Since then the a small Rickshaw had come to collect the Garbage. The Rickshaw had big grills and was not big enough to collect the garbage from even one of the 2 piles. 25% of it fell within the first 200 meters after it started. They removed about 80% from one place and then left about 4 days ago. The other place wasn't cleaned up even a bit and the garbage has been rotting for 8-9 days now. The situation got worse since it rained during last 2 days. The stench is unbearable, the are thousands of mosquitos and flies in all our houses. So many different ANIMALS are trying to PARTY here... Unfortunately 3 dogs and a few birds died yesterday near the garbage, probably they had an overdose. Someone took those animals within 2 hours from here probably to sell the dog and bird's meat as Chicken or Mutton. Good Luck Meat Eaters in Bangalore. It's good business for everyone... The meat sellers, Doctors, Chemists... All THANKS TO IRRESPONISBLE BBMP and the Govt... Still trying to make some bucks without adopting to worldclass standards and going the SURAT way. Cheap politicians should be put behind bars for wasting our money which they collect in various taxes etc. It's time for a Change... I wish there were more organizations like India Against Corruption, Jagrithi etc in Bangalore who could fight this Menace. All the neighbours have decided that if the garbage is not collected immediately, we all will dump this garbage in BBMP office/Bangalore One/BBMP officials' houses. Well time will tell what's going to happen.

Oct 25, 2012

Street Dog Manace

Sir In 7th Cross Krishna Nagar, Chikka Devasandra, K. R. Puram, There are as many as 20 dogs which are barking, howling, chasing elders and young people and making our life miserable. People especially in nights are afraid to come out of there houses because of these use-less dogs. I humbly request bbmp to remove these dogs immediately, Thanks
Vinodh Kumar

Oct 23, 2012

Bad platforms and Roads

I live in madiwala, bangalore. The footpaths are so bad and there are lot of shops which is on the platform and I really see people suffering. Its really very hard for pregnant ladies to jump between roads and footpath when ever there's a holes/Drainages/Shops. Please take some actions, I really feel bad to cross the road everytime. When it rains its impossible to walk on the road.

Please take necessary action.

Location: opposite road to ayyapan temple through wipro office
subha

Oct 18, 2012

Urgent attention road

This is regarding the condition of Road in Jakkur. this road is from NH 7connecting to apartments like Renaissance exotica, Sobha malachite and Nitesh ITC. This is probably less than a Km. There are hundreds of families living here and there many school children. The condition of the road is very bad hence we face lots of difficulty commuting. There was some work started but now everything has come to a standstill. Please do the needful immediately.
madhu.mn

Oct 16, 2012

Street dog menance

Iam a common Indian citizen,residing in Devasandra main road,K.R.Puram. Banaglore-36. The street dogs have created the lives misserable. Its very hard to walk on the main roads only especially after 9'o clock at night. and late hours no words, its there territory which creates more of noice and attack every one weather he is walking or driving vehicle. Please put an end for this Havoc from the steet dogs. The fate of the main roads itself is this cant imagine in the interior parts of the area. Please I beg to action by the concern authority on the same and maintain peace and secured in the area.
thanks.
Thaseen Kouser

Oct 15, 2012

Garbage not Collected on Daily basis since 2 weeks.

In 7th A cross Kanakanagar RT Nagar Post, Garbage has not collected from past Two Weeks. A lady used to come and pick the Garbage from the houses which was in practice but she is not at all coming to this particular Lane. Recently she had come and demanded money which got paid by all but she did not turned up after this. Whenever she need money she come that particular day and collect the money rather than Garbage. We do not want to pollute the atmosphere and Request the BBMP Officer to look in to this issue and ensure that Lady comes on daily basis and collect Garbage.
ksbasri

Oct 10, 2012

construction of temp shed

in site no 39 2nd Main Road 10th cross, NGEF layout Bangalore 72 a temporary shed has been constructed and attach to the same a temporary toilet has been constructed and the same was let out. Now the sewerage and dirty water from the kitchen and the toilet is flowing to the rain water charandi which is accumalated which is causing to formation of mosquitoes. Immediate steps to be taken to stop the dirty water running to the rain water charandi. Further in the same site four big ponds were digged and when it rains these ponds will be full of water and it would be a place for generation of mosquitoes, This ponds should be filled up immediately

shashidhara Senior citizan forum
Salah

Oct 10, 2012

Storm Drain blockage

1. The sewage system is overflowing into the storm drain on 3rd Cross opposite to Vidya Jyoti School, in front of my house The storm drain is choked fully and stagnated due to blockages created by a contractor who removed the covering stone slabs and put them back without removing the blockages. The stink and mosquitoes are flying all over including the school premises where more than a thousand children come to study.
2. The storm drain cover slabs are removed in many places allowing insensitive people to dump wet waste into the storm drain. Cockroaches, rats and mosquitoes thrive on this breeding ground to cause health hazard to the public in this area. There are large openings between the stone slabs allowing rats to be housed in the storm drain.
3. The storm drain on 31st Main in front of my house has been damaged by moving vehicles due to the poor quality of cement work done by a contractor six months ago.
4. The storm drain on 31st Cross in front of my house has not been connected to the main storm drain on the 3rd Cross. This was done deliberately in spite of my repeated requests to the contractor supervisor in-charge of the works. He took care to complete the work when I am not present to verify.
Request: 1. Please arrange to remove the blockages on the storm drain
2. Please Arrange with concerned agency to repair and fix the overflowing sewerage into storm drain
3. Please Arrange to replace the storm drain cover slabs of appropriate size and seal them properly as per BBMP Specifications.
4. Please Arrange to repair the dislocated storm drain cover slabs on 31st Main in front of my house
5. Please Arrange to remove the debris fallen into the storm drain due to damage of the cover slabs
6. Please arrange to connect the 31st Main Storm drain in front of my house to the main storm drain on the 3rd Cross
ranipark

Oct 1, 2012

Debris and Garbage monds next to SRS Transports in Wilson Garden

There is huge monds of debris and garbage adjacent SRS Transports on H.Siddian Road.IT is an eyesore for those who visit BMTC Nusstation on K.H.Double Raod.BBMP Garbage contractos have been using this place for garbage dumping.SRS Transports used the place to dump debris of old demolised building in their compounds.What is Prahari or Area health inspectors are doing.They all trouble common People and leave big persons turning a blind eyes.
citizen savy

Oct 1, 2012

Garbage Menace

BBMP has to transfer pourakarmikas in Wilson Gardens.They have been there for thelast 20 years or 25 years.They do now Sweep the roads properly.They only litter garbage on the roads.They also dump garbage mounds into storm water drains.Drains get blocked due to regular dumping of garbage both by porakarmikas and also by residents of Ist cross incidentally some porakarmikas also stay there.

There is no descipline.God knows who is the superviso or who are the porakarmikas.In Wilson Gardens garbage is not being cleared at all.Where where you go you see mounds of garbage. BBMP has to take serious note of the behaviour of porakarmikas in Wilson Gardens. They hardly do any work and simply loitering here and there.
sowjanya

Sep 30, 2012

Street dogs in Begaluru

Dear sir/Madam,

I am residing in JP Nagar 3rd phase near Delmia circle in Bengaluru city. We are facing lot of problem due to street dogs in our area. Even we are afraid to walk on roads as the dogs follow us. Also, In the mid night there is a lot of disturbance due to the noise and shout made by these street dogs. small children in this area are literally frightened to walk alone.

Request you to please take appropriate action in this regard.

Sowjanya
JP nagar 3rd phase.
anunived

Sep 25, 2012

No Garbage collectors..

This is regarding the new waste management policy that you have come up with. Happy to know that u have taken some action for waste management and I read the penalty or fine details also. I am residing in Hongasandra, 10th Cross, Bommanahalli..I would like to inform that from the last 2 months nobody has come properly to collect the garbage from this area. So, we are forced to throw the waste outside. Before finalizing the fine rates and approving this new policy, pls look into this matter and DO SOMETHING. Because we don't want to pay any fine amount unnecessarily. You can keep some bins for a particluar area, so that all the house in that area can dispose their wastes. I have already registered a complaint with BBMP. Complaint No: 101171. Hope you will look into this matter before coming with the new rule.
anunived

Sep 25, 2012

No Garbage Collectors....

This is regarding the new waste management policy that you have come up with. Happy to know that u have taken some action for waste management and I read the penalty or fine details also. I am residing in Hongasandra, 10th Cross, Bommanahalli..I would like to inform that from the last 2 months nobody has come properly to collect the garbage from this area. So, we are forced to throw the waste outside. Before finalizing the fine rates and approving this new policy, pls look into this matter and DO SOMETHING. Because we don't want to pay any fine amount unnecessarily. You can keep some bins for a particluar area, so that all the house in that area can dispose their wastes. I have already registered a complaint with BBMP. Complaint No: 101171. HOpe you will look into this matter before coming with the new rule.
rameshmenon

Sep 23, 2012

INCREASE IN NUMBER OF STRAY DOGS at Kadugodi

The number of stray dogs roaming freely at Kadugodi and Whitefield have increased in the recent times. They are a big threat to pedestrian walking and come barking at them from nowhere. They attack passersby even if they are not harmed or chased. Cases of dog bites are becoming common. Many times, people just escape by luck or guts. But, elders and children cannot do so, if they are in such a situation. Without fear of them, it is difficult to walk down the streets.
I humbly therefore request BBMP is to organise a Stray Dog Catching campaign in Kadugodi area (from railway station to Shell Petrol pump catch these dogs. Please also leave appropriate instructions to the numerous butcheries and chicken/fish sellings shops to not throw away waste on the road side or feed these dogs, as they tend to attract more of them.
Srinivasa Rao Vysyaraju

Sep 20, 2012

Payment not paid for Census work

I worked to do census and enumerator jobs. I was not paid for the work I have done. Not sure what the designation of the employee who according to The Tax Inspector, ARO is responsible for paying money - Geetha (Mob num - 9741332235) is making me take leaves and roam behind the office of Ramesh Nagar for money. At least I was forced to go to and forth for 15 times.

My ward is 81 and block 96 for which payment of around 6000 is pending. I am fearing it has been taken on my name by Geetha and or her assistant.

Pls help me.

thanks,
Sri

Sep 14, 2012

Garbage problem

We are in maruthi Nagar 5th Cross (Madiwala Extension behind Ayyapa temple), There the Road Cleaning Workers are not coming. It is hard to dispose the garbage. Auto comes but not daily and in regular time. Working women are the real sufferes. We have to leave before 10:00 am ,but where to put the garbage, I am not convinced to put in road, whichis unhygience to all. I humble request the BBMP and Corporators of Maruthi nagar to check the Cleaning worker are doing their job properly. Government is paying tax money of the public to these workers, but they are not dong the work properly. It is the duty of the Corporators to make sure that the Workers are doing the work properly.
fathima

Sep 13, 2012

Not collecting garbage from resdiential area

Dear sir/madam,
Area sanullah layout of sultanpalya .bbmp authorities not collecting garbage from past one week.pls we request u to send conern person to collect the garbage in our area.
joyeetaroy

Sep 6, 2012

excessive water bill raised

Respected SirMadam.
I want to raise a request regarding the periodically water meter bill and meter verification.In our building we are getting a bill of 800-1000rs per month 4m individual house.Its too much, our owner is not taking any action regarding this issue, if we complain to him he is asking us to vacant the house.I have done a survey nobody in bangalore gets this much water bill and perhaps everytime there is water problem in house, no maintanence is done on time.Water problem is there on regular basis, and all individual floor has only 2 to three members in each flat which includes all working professionals and mainly students.Most of the time we are not at home than how can we get this much water bill.
Please take some action regarding this, We all will be thankfull to you, for your kind concern.

Address:house no# 1322, 2nd G cross,Ramiah layout, behind prem nivas convent,kammnahalli, bangalore-84.Landmark-Kanti sweets.
joyeetaroy

Sep 6, 2012

excessive water bill

Respected SirMadam.

Anita Veena

Sep 5, 2012

Poo City

These days people let their cattle stray on roads, people take their dogs for walk on parks and road and their poos or left on the road. We have stray does as well who poo around everywhere. Our city is becoming shit city. Can the government take action on this? Even humans still shit on the roads in this country that too in a IT city like Bangalore.
Why cant we follow western countries? When will India develop?
smitha6

Sep 5, 2012

Waste piled up in front of our house

We live in Sanjaynagar AECS layout 1st Stage in the Road opposite Sanjaynagar police station and looks like some trees were cut and all that has been dumped in front of our house for more than 3 weeks now and also garbage is slowly starting to pile up here. Despite repeated complaints, this has not been cleared. Would request you to please have this cleared as soon as possible.
bharathiramachandra

Aug 22, 2012

Huge Humps on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

Huge Humps on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

bharathiramachandra

Aug 22, 2012

Huge Hump on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

Huge Hump on the main road in NRI layout,near ramamurthy nagar.

This is to bring to the notice to the BBMP (Kalkere),a huge unnecessary hump (2 humps without slope on either sides) laid on the main road by the owner of the house who is residing on the main road near MAITHRY VIDHYANIKETHAN SCHOOL(NRI LAYOUT),it poses a huge danger for school children who are using bicycles and for two wheelers especially for the ladies who take children to the school in two wheeler and also is not safe during night when it is dark.Request the concerned BBMP officer in charge to visit the spot and take necessary action aganist the owner of the house.
ramraj1980

Aug 17, 2012

garbage not cleaning

the bbmp commissioner
dear sir
in my area BTM 1 STAGE , 1 CROSS, KEB ROAD, BTM LAYOUT , THE BBMP PEOPLE ARE NOT CLEANING THE ROAD AND ALSO NOT TAKING THE GARBAGE ON REGULAR BASIS , DUE TO THIS THERE IS LOT OD MOSQUTIES AND FLIES , SO WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND THE CHILDREN OUTSIDE , SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLS TELL THE PERSON FOR CLEANING ATLEAST 2 DAYS ONCE
RAMA3245

Aug 7, 2012

road repair

WE THE RESIDENTS OF 7TH CROSS 2ND MAIN SARVOBHOWMANAGAR CHIKKALASNDRA (NEAR RAGHAVENDRASWAMYTEMOLE)BANGALORE 61 COMING UNDER WARD NO 197 VASANTHAPURA BANGALORE REQUEST THAT THE ROAD IN 7TH CROSS IS FULLY DAMAGED DUE TO THE REASON THAT THE BWWSSB HAS DIGGED THE ROAD TO REPLACE NEW DRIANGE PIPES AND THE HAVE FILLED THE DIGGED PLACE WITH MUD AND DEBRIS. THE ROAD IS FULLY DAMAGED AND THE SAME IS NOT WORTHY FOR RUNNING THE VESICLES AND EVEN TO WALK ..SENIOR CITIZENS AND CHILDREN FELL DOWN IN-THE SLIPPERY ROAD. THE H ONABLE CORP ORATOR AND BBMP AUTHORITIES ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THEIR ATTENTION TO REPAIR BY ASPHALTING THE ROAD WITH NECESSARY ALTERATIONS AT THE EARLIEST

Mahindra KUV 100 - Low mileage solution
    My variant K2 Petrol was giving me 11.5 kms per litre. On...
    Jabong - Return/ Refund
    I have ordered 5 kurti's. I have received 3 products,...
    CSC common service centers - CSP NOT PROVIDED ME
    DEAR SIR/MADAM PLEASE HELP CSC ID BR071200109 CSC...
    Axis Bank - Delay and inadequate information
    AXIS Bank Car Loan A/c. No.: 245010601439829 I have...
    scholarship - scholarship not received
    scholarship not received yet,please help.release it as...
    apps daily - Claim
    Mere dwara intex ka mobile ka bima appsdaily ke madhyam se...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(thoithoiba), We would like to inform you...
    St.Peter’s University, AVADI - Fake Complaint
    Attention All Viewers, Who to Post this Fake Complaint...