BBMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about BBMP

suhas22664

Jul 14, 2014

NO STREET LIGHT

The Executive Engineer
BBMP,
Byregowda lay out,Mallthalli
Bangalore - 560056

Sub:- Street light Without lights

With respect to the above subject, would like to bring to your kind notice that we would like to lodged an online complaint in the Nagarbhavi, BBMP office. at Ward Number 128 for the street light bulb been off in our street for the past 2 months.
Would request you to do the needful to the below address

102,Byregowda Layout,Mallthalli,Nr.HMT Water Tank,Bangalore,560056

Yours truly
Suhas Joshi
rajesh singh.12

Jul 7, 2014

water shortage

Iam a resident of abbigere in Bangalore and Iam facing water shortage because few people in out layout have installed a valve on government water supply line.
and they control the water supply,I don't think its legal.
please help us.
Ayesha.Husna

Jul 5, 2014

Garbage Dump troublesome to residents

I stay in BTM Layout 1st Stage, 9th Main, 5th Cross, Ward No: 171. Since the past couple of years, people from both BTM and Gurupannapalya have been piling their garbage in front of our house. because the junction is quite wide, it has become a dumping spot for everybody. A large truck comes to pick up the garbage at around 10.30 am in the morning, and as soon as the truck goes people continue to put out garbage throughout the day. It is the biggest menace ever. The smell is so unbearable and it stays indoors for almost the whole day. Forget leave the house, you cannot breath. The dirt flies and settles on the roads, and in our residential property. There are also at least 10-15 stray dogs that wander here, and you can always find them itching themselves from a host of skin diseases. Now that the rainy season is here, we are prone and vulnerable to a host of water borne diseases. Yesterday, after a long struggle in trying to tell the residents to not dump their garbage here. We have cleaned up the space and put up a notice to avoid dumping here. But, we had to keep watch all day to ensure that nobody does. and even inspire of these instructions, the people, particularly those of Guruppanapalya refuse to avoid dumping and further create arguments with us and say things like 'we will dump here only. What will you do?'. This is where our efforts will go futile if we don't get help from the Government.

Our locality was once so serene and beautiful, now it has become a morbid menace. The dirt continues to pile on despite our watch.

We are well meaning residents of BTM Layout 1st stage and cannot stand this atrocity. How can fellow residents, people from far away come in their bikes and find it convenient to dump their garbage right in front of our house. We didn't buy an expensive plot and build a house in this area to find our quality of life affected. This is atrocity and needs immediate attention.

We are trying our best to keep people away from putting garbage there but we have jobs and we can't do this forever. We need a long term solution. Door to door garbage pickup is the brightest solution. We request you immediate attention to this matter!
Ruksanak

Jul 4, 2014

Roads are not clean

i stay in M.s.Palya the streets here are not being swiped and the garbage collection by bbmp people is not happening on daily basis. It is very difficult to walk on this streets with so much garbage pilling up. the cleaning is not happening in this road
SawMill Road M.S.Palya IInd Stage Bangalore-97
madhavi.singi

Jun 25, 2014

Dog menace

Stray dog barking whole night in Someshwarnagar, Yelahanka New town

In our area there are approx. 50 dogs. They run after the bikes and cars if someone is returning from office in late night and really its very scaring.
At night time all the dogs cry and make very scary sound full night. Sometimes they bark too much which causes sleepless night for the residents.
Also kids find it very difficult to move around alone.

I kindly request you to please look into this issue at the earliest.

3rd A Main Road,
Someshwarnagar
Yelahanaka New Town,
Bangalore-560065.
ratnas

Jun 19, 2014

Illegal activities happening in the Dark- NGV Park Lights not working for the past 2 months

Very very poor maintenance of National Games Village (NGV) complex & PARK after BBMP has taken over from KHB. Park lights are not working. Lot of illegal activities are happening in the park in the evening/night in the dark. Plants are dying, no cleaning of the park. Security guard not available near the park gate. Wondering why BBMP has taken over when they can't maintain.
Can you please put some dustbins near the playground area and all the gates in the park? Not sure if my complaint would be heard. I will be grateful to BBMP commissioner if action on my complaint will be taken within a week (if not 24 hours).
Thanks!
raman_ruchi

Jun 18, 2014

Garbage dumping in front of our house

From :Shiva enclave, 6th cross, 3rd main, konena agrahara, HAL airport road Bangalore.

Infront my apartment where people keep on dumping garbage all ways.. Even I have seeing every morning daily corporation cleaner ladies dump their trolly full of the garbage ...there duty is to clean the area but they ate the main culprit behind this and this pile of garbage remain be their for 15 days and also increases day by day and after 15 days small auto come to clear it but still at end of the day people dump garbage ..Please start Penalize people who are dumping garbage.. Its Stinks so badly and Spoiling environment. please help

Please consider this request and do the needful earliest possible.

Viveka4273

Jun 13, 2014

Street Dog's menace

This is to inform that we are facing severe issues with street dogs in our area, we can't walk with small children in the street.
If we go in bike it attacks and if small kids are walking they come in a group and attacks. We have already complaint but there is no action taken yet.

This is our humble request to catch these dogs from our locality.

Address,
Near Vivekananda Sadhana Kendra Trust
Gokul Layout, Devesandra Main Road,KR Puram,Banglore-36
Sarah Hilal Ahmed

Jun 12, 2014

Install dustbins and tar the roads please

Govindpura main road has been dug up from past one year it is in a very bad condition.Accidents have become common here. Garbage is another problem please install large dustbins so that people can dump garbage in it and keep the area clean.
msriharsha

Jun 5, 2014

Garbage dumping on road

I am a resident of Mathikere (near subbaya hospital). There is a garbage dump yard near to 7th main, after crossing the 3rd cross. It is there since more than 2 years(when I came Bangalore) and some times it covers the whole road and extend more than 10 meters in length and making it unusable. With rainy season about to come this will be worsen

The whole road will smell bad and I sincerely believe there are inverse health implications on the residents.
Kindly take the necessary action to obviate the worse and acknowledge this mail and provide the status updates.

Garbage dumping on road

Gayathri Cm

Jun 4, 2014

Stray dogs

There are several stray dogs in my street and can't describe the barking disturbance caused by them , address is as below.
No 143a, 10th cross, 4th main, bapujinagar, bangalore-560026

pl do the needful.

Gayathri
prbhagvat

Jun 3, 2014

Doddakammanahalli road completely tornout

To BBMP Commissioner,

The road leading from Meenakshi temple at Bannerghatta road to Dodda Kammanahalli is in very bad condition. The road tarring was picked up 2 months back, but it was tarred only for about half a kilometer and was left. There are many apartments along the road, but the condition of the road is very very bad after the first half kilometer. This needs immediate attention as the road is used by many people and it risks motorists in it's present condition.
classichallmark

Kaveryappya Layout
Panathur new extension
Kadubisanahalli
bangalore -103

Garbage not collected for last 7 days and condition is very bad now .
mahindrareddy

May 29, 2014

We are not having water pipline nor sanitary nor tar road.

I don't understand we are leaving in city or village. There is not water pipeline nor sanitary pipe line nor there is road in our private road. How is this that all the areas in 4/2, Private road to 1st Main road, Near TVS Showroom, Tavarekere Main Road, S.G. Palya, DRC Post, Bangalore - 29, near Forum Mall Koramangala. We are facing water Problem from long time. Please solve this issue by putting a water and sanitary pipeline in our road and tar road for our road.
Syedammar88

May 27, 2014

worst roads

This is to inform you that the govindpura main road of Arabic college post has been dug for the past 1yr. The road is so worst that it is very difficult to walk also. And recent a biker fell down and his wife was sitting behind him carrying a 1 month old baby. It was such a worst accident to see. The councilors or mla has just come at the time of elections and no one till now
Syedammar88

May 27, 2014

worst roads

Murali.A

May 22, 2014

Non refund of excess tax paid

On 30th May 2013, i made online payment of tax..first time it showed an error & said payment successful.So i repeated the process..I checked my bank A/c both times amount had been deducted so i have been making repeated request to BBMP to refund the excess amount for which there is no respone..Kindly help
jagadish bl

May 22, 2014

Re Tarring the road

Re Tarring the Road

We, the residents of J.P.Nagar 1st phase, 7th main, Sarakki, Bangalore - 560078, have been suffering from the dust after the road was dug up for laying water pipes. The road is in a very bad shape and the dust from the road is causing health hazard to the people especially to children. we cant ride the vehicles properly because of pot holes, and also our road have not been tarred for more than 5 years.We kindly request the concerned authorities to re tarred the road immediately.

Yours faithfully ,

Jagadish,
J.P. Nagar 1st phase,
Bangalore.
arvindpsl

May 20, 2014

garbage not cleaned

dear sir, my house is in jaynagar,opposite to my house garbage is dumped ,but corporation people are not cleaning it, I have complained them to pickup the garbage ,but they don't pick it up,there is lot of smell and lot of mosquitoes,we have to keep our doors and windows closed . my address is no11,3rd c main ,jayanagar 6th block,near siddaganga water supply,bangalore-11.

9844236760 arvind
VDE0009718

May 20, 2014

PROPER LIGHTING AND SIGN BOARD REQUIRED AT KILARI ROAD

I would request you to visit address (62, BVK Iyengar Road, Kilari road, Near Abinaya Theater and Maharaja Complex) and help us in resolving below issues:
1. Fix the street LIGHT AND STREET NAME BOARD ON URGENT BASIS. This street is used by all big & small vehicals to pass by & with poor lighting it will be difficult & may cause accident.

2.Please build proper foot path and drainage system.

3. This area is situated in heart of the city and most of the shops will open by 11 AM by that time garbage collection vehicle will be completed their work, hence people are forced to dump garbage on road side which is at our beside building premise due to which rats and mosquito population is increased a lot.

I request you to take preventive measures to control their population.

PROPER LIGHTING AND SIGN BOARD REQUIRED AT KILARI ROAD

Preetish

May 6, 2014

REMOVAL OF OBSTRUCTION ON MAIN ROAD

Hello sir ,
This complaint is regarding the obstruction caused by a huge stone , in the middle of a main road . I request you to take up necessary actions , in order to clear the stone from that area , ensuring good space to travel .
Locality : kengeri ring road , Bangalore university quarters junction .

REMOVAL OF OBSTRUCTION ON MAIN ROAD

Sharath Reddy

May 2, 2014

Garbage Disposal

DOES A CIVIC GOVERNMENT BODY, SO CALLED INFAMOUS BBMP EVER EXIST IN THE GROWING CITY OF BANGALORE. BBMP OFFICIALS ( PUBLIC MONEY LOOTERS ) ARE BUSY IN EATING PUBLIC SHIT ( ALL TAXES ) BUT ARE LEAST CONCERN TO WIPE THE ASS ( DISPOSAL OF GARBAGE )

FILTHY OFFICIALS HAVE YOU ARE BORN TO SINGLE FATHERS YOU BASTARDS
chayapathy

Apr 27, 2014

Filthy Vegetable Market in Residential Area

An unauthorised wholesale vegetable Market is operational in Parallel to I main road and adjacent to cross roads of Sreekanteshwaranagar, Ward No 44 Bangalore since last 4 years.Because three wheeler vans, ACE vans and Tempos start plying from 3.30 A M in the night disturbing the sleep of thousands of residents.The vendors also throw filthy vegetable waste on the roads causing musquito menace and lot of health hazards. Therefore I request BBMP to shift this vegetable market to far of area immediately and save citizens from possible epidemic diseases.
chayapathy

Apr 27, 2014

Pathetic condition of the Road

The I Main road of Srikanteshwaranagar, Ward No.44 was asphalted about 6 years back and has lot of pot holes. The road is situated paraleel to Vegetable and RMC yard Yashwanthpur and hence traffic is more.As road is full of pot holes when the vehicle goes it raises lot of dust. This has resulted in health problems like Asthama, Rashes on the skin etc.Therefoe I request concerned BBMP authorities to ashalt the Road immediately.
vijayaraghavank

Apr 26, 2014

tree pruning

dear sir/madam,
today one person claiming to be from BBMP visited our place and said we have to complain to "horticulture department" i do not know why? the house is within the city corporation we pay tax but made to run from pillar to post,as i said it is easier to take precaution now rather then cry over split milk on a later date.
i have uploaded photos for your kind perusal.
please do take action before something serious happens people;s lives are in mortal danger.
thanking you
sincerely yours
vijaya raghavan
# 75 sri balaji nivas
bsk 3rd stage,4th main
C.K.A.
BNGALORE

Ibps - I WANT TO CHANGE MAKE IN CATEGORY OPTION
    sir i apply for CWE PO/MT IV in 2014 i mistake my...
    Country Vacations - Haappy Member
    Dear Country Vacation, thanks for your services
    mts - MTS Cheating on DATA
    I have MTS Ultra data card, unlimited data with FU 12GB,...
    BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - marks card
    Hello sir/madam. I completed my BBM degree in 2011 from...
    Karbonn A21 - Request to Block the Mobile
    Hi, Good Day!! My mobile was stolen yesterday...
    SAI PRASAD GROUP OF COMPANIES - revalid cheque not giving by company
    I invested some amount in your company dated on...
    punjab electricity board - high electricity bill
    hi sir. my name is vikas uppal brother of mayank uppal. my...
    idea cellular - idea talkies activated without my permission
    idea talkies activated in my mobile 8347438629 and charged...
    a63/ mobile - NOT SATISFIED OF MICROMAX SERVICE
    DEAR SIR I AM AGAIN REMIND TO YOU I AM NOT RECEIVE MY...