Beam Telecom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Beam Telecom

May 31, 2012

Worst Service

Dear Esteemed customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused at your end. Please provide us the details (Registered Mobile Number/Account No./Ticket No) to address the issue.

May 30, 2012

Irresponsible Department

Hi All,

This complaint is on the "Beam Telecom Services" which provides the Internet Services in Hyderabad. I am raising this complaint because, the entire department is very irresponsible to resolve the issue raised by the customer.

This is the second scenario for me with these guys. Firstly, the shifting of connection from one location to another location with in the same city. When i called them for the first time, they said that it will take 7 days of time to shift the connection. but that was not done from there end, It took nearly 45days to shift the connection, this is very ridiculous job from them.

Secondly, from past 2 weeks i am unable to get the internet service. I have called to the customer care on 21st May 2012 @ 7.45AM IST, on that particular day that executive said that the issue will take 24 hours of time to get resolved, but till date there was no call from the technician department. Every day i am doing followup with them regarding the issue. But i am hearing the same statement that will resolve this issue as early as possible.

I have asked them to connect to the call to supervisor, even he also promised me every dat that by end of day this issue will be resolved. My mobile bill is exceeding beyond the limit.

I request to take the serious action on Beam Telecom Services regarding this, so that they will not repeat for other Customers.

May 30, 2012

Worst Service

I complaint there that my internet connection is not working, they raised a ticket and said that you problem will be solved in 24hours. It is almost more than 48 hours and I didn't got any call from there technician. I called up again and they said technician will be at your place in next 1-2 hours. But he didn't came even after 5 hours.

Don't but beam telecom connection for internet. They are having good internet but in terms of service they are ZERO.
Every 15 days your connection will be down and you need to call them up.

Kushal

May 29, 2012

frustrated delay in new connection

Dear Esteemed Customer,

May 29, 2012

frustrated delay in new connection

Its a bad experiance from Beam tele even for the first time users. took the bill and vanished since more than a week. no responce if contacted to the executive and cust care exec didnt gvs correct info. dont use beam, avoid beam. bloody staff and bloody company. fcuk the beam.
sridhar govind

May 23, 2012

tempovary stop net connection

dear sir,tempovary stop net connection due to we r shifiting our hme
so,pls give net upto 31 may 2012
we will reneval this connection after next month
sridhar govind

May 23, 2012

tempravary stop the net connection

dear sir,we shifting our house because
after 1 month we reneveal this connection
pls give net upto 31 may 2012
refrence ticket number:5162183
thanking you.
A.SRIDHAR
pradhip

Apr 10, 2012

Beam Telecom

I have raised a new connection in last month and made n number of complaints that no one has responded properly. After 20 days i got new connection, within 10 days again i had lost the connection the customer care people will raise only tickets no action has been taken now the bill got generated.. This is a waste network guys dont go for it in anyways... This is a irresponsible stupid company towards customers...

This is top class number one fraud compnay..

Please dont go for it..

address change not done horrible customer care

I agree with you completely- I had my internet connectivity disconnected by a neighbour, it took 2 day for beam telecom to tell me what has happened and ever since I have been calling their customer care and following it up. The funny thing is, every call to the customer care is registered and given a new ticket number which means it becomes a new complaint- a trick to cheat the rating agencies and customers that the complaint redressal had been done in a shorter time !! The customers can never talk to the supervisor or the customer care manager, only the executives who pick up the telephone calls will answer like a robot, parrot! It is quite irritating and frustrating !! I even called up the Beam telecom Corporate Office in Banjara Hills at their number 4470 0700, the funny thing is even on this number the option 2 for talking to the operator is never answered by any one, I tried this in vain for two days. I even wrote to the nodal officer, I was given another number, #534598, by this nodal officer, same old story. My disconnectivity continues on the 6th day and the solution is not in sight-Isahll we form a aggreived people forum and go to court and file a compensation case against Beam telecom? my beam telcome account number is 113705.

Worse Service

Apr 4, 2012

Worse Service

I am using beam telecom internet. from last two weeks 27 march evening , am not able to connect to internet. from that day, everyday i am calling to customer care twice, they always told me that they will resolve the issue within 24 hours but till they have not done anything. they charge us fully for month even if we are using or not. now i cant do anything they are charging me everyday 33.33 rs, even am not accessing internet from last two weeks.i have never seen such types of poor customer service in my life

Apr 1, 2012

address change not done horrible customer care

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 4663987 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

This is what the customer care told me on daily basis today being the 10 day after I raised a request to change my connection and now I have decided to terminate the connection. The customer care is horrible.. Please never take beam connection.. The connection takes ages to start and is not there half of the time.

Apr 1, 2012

New BB connection, a harassed consumer

I am facing same issue. I paid for 6 months. The pre-sales person said new connection will be setup 100% on a time slot given for next day. No one came for the slot. And call center keeps saying same thing that they are routing to concerned department, without anyone actually calling back for the setup. Very frustrating.

Mar 30, 2012

No Internet connectivity

My name is Syed Akram Ali,
I am a Beam Telecom Internet user, I am not getting internet connection from 27th March 2012 (Tuesday) Evening 5:00 PM onwards. When I call to customer care of the company. They told me that they are going to send the Technician with in 24Hrs, but till now they haven't solve this problem. When ever i call to them they say they are sending to technician to resolve the issue. When asked that i want to talk to higher authority, they are not giving any detail. I hope with this mail my problem will resolve as soon as possible.

The connection in the name of Syed Quram Ali
Address:- #14-1-116/6, New Allapur, Padmawati nagar, Borabanda, Hyd-18
Phone:- 8977290560 this number is out-off station, present number is 8121256615

Feb 29, 2012

unresponsive customer care

and i forgot to mention, i've paid for the coming six months, think i've made the wrong choice choosing this connection..

abhinay
saroornagar

Feb 29, 2012

unresponsive customer care

-i'm a prepaid customer of beam since a month.
-since the last ten days my connection have been disconnected, and I've been calling the customer care since then daily.
-every time i call they tell me they'll resolve my complaint in 24 hours, but that moment never came till now.
-when i asked to disconnect my service he is more than happy to do that, n asks me if he can forward this this request of mine
-the customer care is not even ready to connect me to higher officials.

abhinay
saroornagar

Dec 20, 2011

Service not povided after payment

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have opted for Beam telecom internet service by paying 2300/- for 6 months package in July 2011.

They have suspended the connection in Nov 2011 saying I need to pay for the next six month due amount though the total 6 months period is not yet over. Every time I call customer care a ticket will be created and it will be closed after some without resolution.I wrote several mails to nodal officer also, but no response.

Some of tickets I have raised in this regard,,

Please do the needful to get my money back.

Habeeb Shaik

BEAM TELECOM SUCKS to the core
User622035

Dec 5, 2011

BEAM TELECOM IS WORST IN HYDERABAD

Hi i am using beam telecom from past 4months..i must say it is the worst internet service provider i have ever used in my life..there are frequent wire connections and customer service is very very very poor please dont go for it

Aug 17, 2011

transfering of internet connection

i am using beam since 6 months, a month back i have requested to transfer my internet connection from one location to other it is about 20meters distance.
every 3 to 4 days i am following up with them but nobody is responding
please don't ever go for beam internet connection such a bad service.

Aug 12, 2011

NOT RESPONSE AFTER PAYMENT

I HAD APPLY FOR A NEW BEAM CONNECTION IN THE MONTH OF JULY 21 AND MADE PAYMENTS TOWARDS COMPANY FOR RUPEES TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED RUPEES ONLY WHICH THEY PROMISED TO GIVE ME CONNECTION ON 31 JULY BUT TILL TODAY THERE NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY NEW CONNECTION MY MOBILE NO IS 7799344821

Aug 7, 2011

Extremely annoying service

Since, i've taken the beam connection, im facing continous problems.
1. Frequent limited or No connectivity issues.
2. Network cable disconnection in our area.

I consider the above two issues smaller compared the issues im facing below
1. I try reaching customer care number# 040 66 27 27 27, none of them pickup and had to listen boring IVR message, i will have to try almost half a day to get one succesfull attempt at reaching customer care number.
2. After registering a complaint, i hear back a response saying my issue will be addressed in upcoming 24 hours!!! what? i have to wait for 24 hours for simple network disconnection issue, and this is a frequent problem! and no compensation is provided for the loss of connectivity
3. Some how next day some technitian comes, even before he comes here i get a message saying the issue(s) are resolved.
and how does this happen? ... this happens because, technician calls the the support team to close the issue, but not the customer.
4. I have been raising continous requests regarding various issues i've been facing with beam and everytime the ticket is being resolved even without the technician visiting the place! .... i can share the exact ticket details with dates and all, if i recieve a resposne here
5. New issue is, i have paid half yearly rental of Rs. 2,300 through beam tele online portal but still i am getting emails & messages to pay it immediately to avoid disconnection. It's so frustrating.

Rajanandan

Aug 5, 2011

irresponsible service

subject:-beam telecom executive has registered my wrong registration mobile number.

when i contacted 040-66272727 to change my number from 8297232040 to 9490309497 they did not respond to my complaint.

Aug 4, 2011

Cheating the costomers by saying unlimted plans in broadband internet connections

Beam Telecom has explicitly stated that their unlimited package is subject to their fair usage policy. They have this information on their website too.

CBSE - not get enough and correct marks in all subject
    i am from a small town mokama. i studied in class 10 dav...
    Insurance - fraud call regarding lapse policy
    I have got the call from the no.9136156964 on 29/05/2015...
    EPIC RESEARCH - Loss
    If sombody is seriously take any Action on such a Compnys...
    Indane Gas - Deactivate from out of subsidy
    I am Rajesh Kumar, a consumer of Indane gas. By mistake I...
    icic bank - frod
    hi i have a frod in the morning there are 5 to 6...
    Vijay Tv - MEENDUM MAHABARATH
    Plz dont stop the serial mahabarath.... plz dont change...
    john players blue regular jeans - large size
    John players blue reguler jeans ITEM CODE...
    LG India - Replacement of push batten pad
    Please ref to our email dt.16.05 2015 on e-mail shown on...
    Releasemyad - False Confirmation of Ad Display
    I had Booked my Ad for the Prajavaani Classifieds on 21st...
    Aadhaar Card - mention of W/O instead of D/O
    In my Aadhar card the address mentions W/O instead of D/O ...