Beam Telecom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Beam Telecom

Apr 1, 2012

address change not done horrible customer care

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 4663987 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

This is what the customer care told me on daily basis today being the 10 day after I raised a request to change my connection and now I have decided to terminate the connection. The customer care is horrible.. Please never take beam connection.. The connection takes ages to start and is not there half of the time.

Apr 1, 2012

New BB connection, a harassed consumer

I am facing same issue. I paid for 6 months. The pre-sales person said new connection will be setup 100% on a time slot given for next day. No one came for the slot. And call center keeps saying same thing that they are routing to concerned department, without anyone actually calling back for the setup. Very frustrating.

Mar 30, 2012

No Internet connectivity

My name is Syed Akram Ali,
I am a Beam Telecom Internet user, I am not getting internet connection from 27th March 2012 (Tuesday) Evening 5:00 PM onwards. When I call to customer care of the company. They told me that they are going to send the Technician with in 24Hrs, but till now they haven't solve this problem. When ever i call to them they say they are sending to technician to resolve the issue. When asked that i want to talk to higher authority, they are not giving any detail. I hope with this mail my problem will resolve as soon as possible.

The connection in the name of Syed Quram Ali
Address:- #14-1-116/6, New Allapur, Padmawati nagar, Borabanda, Hyd-18
Phone:- 8977290560 this number is out-off station, present number is 8121256615

Feb 29, 2012

unresponsive customer care

and i forgot to mention, i've paid for the coming six months, think i've made the wrong choice choosing this connection..

abhinay
saroornagar

Feb 29, 2012

unresponsive customer care

-i'm a prepaid customer of beam since a month.
-since the last ten days my connection have been disconnected, and I've been calling the customer care since then daily.
-every time i call they tell me they'll resolve my complaint in 24 hours, but that moment never came till now.
-when i asked to disconnect my service he is more than happy to do that, n asks me if he can forward this this request of mine
-the customer care is not even ready to connect me to higher officials.

abhinay
saroornagar

Dec 20, 2011

Service not povided after payment

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have opted for Beam telecom internet service by paying 2300/- for 6 months package in July 2011.

They have suspended the connection in Nov 2011 saying I need to pay for the next six month due amount though the total 6 months period is not yet over. Every time I call customer care a ticket will be created and it will be closed after some without resolution.I wrote several mails to nodal officer also, but no response.

Some of tickets I have raised in this regard,,

Please do the needful to get my money back.

Habeeb Shaik

BEAM TELECOM SUCKS to the core
User622035

Dec 5, 2011

BEAM TELECOM IS WORST IN HYDERABAD

Hi i am using beam telecom from past 4months..i must say it is the worst internet service provider i have ever used in my life..there are frequent wire connections and customer service is very very very poor please dont go for it

Aug 17, 2011

transfering of internet connection

i am using beam since 6 months, a month back i have requested to transfer my internet connection from one location to other it is about 20meters distance.
every 3 to 4 days i am following up with them but nobody is responding
please don't ever go for beam internet connection such a bad service.

Aug 12, 2011

NOT RESPONSE AFTER PAYMENT

I HAD APPLY FOR A NEW BEAM CONNECTION IN THE MONTH OF JULY 21 AND MADE PAYMENTS TOWARDS COMPANY FOR RUPEES TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED RUPEES ONLY WHICH THEY PROMISED TO GIVE ME CONNECTION ON 31 JULY BUT TILL TODAY THERE NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY NEW CONNECTION MY MOBILE NO IS 7799344821

Aug 7, 2011

Extremely annoying service

Since, i've taken the beam connection, im facing continous problems.
1. Frequent limited or No connectivity issues.
2. Network cable disconnection in our area.

I consider the above two issues smaller compared the issues im facing below
1. I try reaching customer care number# 040 66 27 27 27, none of them pickup and had to listen boring IVR message, i will have to try almost half a day to get one succesfull attempt at reaching customer care number.
2. After registering a complaint, i hear back a response saying my issue will be addressed in upcoming 24 hours!!! what? i have to wait for 24 hours for simple network disconnection issue, and this is a frequent problem! and no compensation is provided for the loss of connectivity
3. Some how next day some technitian comes, even before he comes here i get a message saying the issue(s) are resolved.
and how does this happen? ... this happens because, technician calls the the support team to close the issue, but not the customer.
4. I have been raising continous requests regarding various issues i've been facing with beam and everytime the ticket is being resolved even without the technician visiting the place! .... i can share the exact ticket details with dates and all, if i recieve a resposne here
5. New issue is, i have paid half yearly rental of Rs. 2,300 through beam tele online portal but still i am getting emails & messages to pay it immediately to avoid disconnection. It's so frustrating.

Rajanandan

Aug 5, 2011

irresponsible service

subject:-beam telecom executive has registered my wrong registration mobile number.

when i contacted 040-66272727 to change my number from 8297232040 to 9490309497 they did not respond to my complaint.

Aug 4, 2011

Cheating the costomers by saying unlimted plans in broadband internet connections

Beam Telecom has explicitly stated that their unlimited package is subject to their fair usage policy. They have this information on their website too.

Jul 30, 2011

No proper service from Beam Telecom

They are frauds.
They just take money from us and do not provide proper service.
i had applied for their service on 1-3-2010 but it had started from 18-3-2010.like this their service is..then why should i pay for the remaining days??
but still i have cleared all the dues but in the status its showing that there are no records from the last 3 months.
what does it mean???does it mean that i have not paid money from the last 3 months?

i have'nt used their service in this month when i really need it.but still when a person came from their side to collect bill i have given him the money.He said he just collect the bill and he is not concerned about the service.then for what they are collecting money??to provide service ??or not to provide their sadhi hui service???
this is just because of their careless actions/service towards their customers.They just want money money money.but why shoud i pay them if am not getting proper service??
i cant bare this .its enough now.

Jul 28, 2011

Poor Service

Through your forum, I would like to draw the attention of all towards the poor service being rendered by Beam Cable towards its existing customer’s. I have an internet connection from them which is being frequently getting disconnected.
To lodge the complaint with them has become a herculean task as they don’t pick up the call for at least half an hour and go on repeating that ” to wait or disconnect and try after some time” where as in case of new connections immediately they respond. In case you are able to get connected to the executive he notes the number and says it will be attended within 24 hours. You go waiting and the problem does not get rectified and once again you have to repeat the same procedure to know the status of your complaint. The executive attending gives some excuses and incorrect information and never gets you connected to his Superior on the floor with the plea that he is busy attending some other call and he will ensure that he calls back with in one hour which never happens.
I hope the Beam Cable people will understand the agony of its subscribers and immediately act failing which they are forcing customers to go to Consumer Court for failure of service.

Jul 25, 2011

LAN cable burnt

Hi All

My name is Srinivas from Hyderabad(East Anandbagh). On Friday morning(5.00 AM), I found some spark near my laptop and when I went near and saw that LAN cable burnt. I tried powering-on laptop, but its not powering-on and found even power adaptor was working.

I complained to Beam(Ticket No.2613749) and its closed on Sunday(they didn't any reason and asked me to call back CAll center any clarification, I am yet to call them now).

Here is my account number: Your Account No. Is 224925

Will LAN surge proctection help in this?

Currently, seems like mother broad is burnt...

Srinivas

New BB connection, a harassed consumer

I am facing the same problem. I also went for 6 moths subscription the marketing person Mr. Alikhan [9705074130] told that it will be done in 3 days. On third day I call him up and ask about it he tells me person will come to your home at 5PM no one visits same story is repeated next day. Then I file up complain with customer care [2582408] and the tell me we will get back to you in 24hrs. 24hrs pass by and no one calls back. I again try Mr. Alikhan and he promises me to call back in 30min but no one ever calls back. Many a times their phone rings but no one picks up and at times it is switched off to avoid customers.
This is ridiculous service and if this is at start what should one expect when they have our money and subscription for 6months.

Not providing internet service for more than 11 days

Jul 19, 2011

After payment is done, No Internet connection is given and customer is ignored.

Broadband connection

CONNECTION NOT PROVIDED

Installation fraud

New Connection Problems

i am facing same problem with them but i am seeing where to complaint my mobile num 9989714071 manikrao.raj@gmail.com

Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

my ticket number is 2403032 i have called beam call center and thier employee shekar i have paid 2, 300 on 5th he asked 10 days for
connection junction box but now 35days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please i want to take action on them what is solution

Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

connection junction box but now 30days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please ntake action on them what is solution

idea online recharge - RE : Recharge Failed
    Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that we are...
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - The following mail is true or fake, please confirm
    From Office of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand...
    Micromax canvas A350 - Continuously rebooting
    unfortunately, smash it! stopped I bought micromax Canvas...
    SBI ATM Card - ATM Not delivered yet
    My SBI ATM card is not delivered yet. please tell me that...
    +91-9461242837 Get Your Ex Love uk - +91-9461242837 Get Your Ex Love uk
    +91-9461242837 Get Your Ex Love uk +91-9461242837 Get...
    Videocon / Refrigerator - Snapdeal
    Dear Vijal, We apologize for the inconvenience. We care...
    Videocon TV - videocon_help
    Dear Swexcha sharma, We apologize for the...
    UNINOR - Very slow internet speed
    I take Uninor Connection(8519833621) in my tablet to get...
    UPSC - NDA (2) exam roll no. Lost
    Respect sir/ma'am I have lost my nda roll no but...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Order not delivered.
    Hi, I had ordered in Snapdeal a "Fastrack Core...