Beam Telecom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Beam Telecom

jewel89

Sep 10, 2015

Water coming through ACT Fiber cable and damaging the motherboard and processor- want justice

I am Beam Telecom Consumer and have been using Beam Connection for quite some time. i had absolutely no complains regarding it and I would very often suggest beam connection to my friends. How ever I am highly disappointed and at high loss with the destruction of the my computer by the cable that connects the laptop with internet as water came from the cable out of the RJ45 port and it destroyed my mother board and processor as well. I have incurred service cost as well as I have to replace the laptop now with a new one. When i raised this urgent concern with ACT beam they denied it outright, that this is never possible but at the same time raised the ticket 10118292257 so replace the cable, so my cable got replaced immediately, where as I am not the only one suffering from this problem. Wherever I went around with the laptop, all the service centers have reported that it is a very common problem with Act BEAM. THIS NOT ONLY DESTROYED THE RESPECT THAT I HAVE, I AM VERY ANNOYED AND AGGRAVATED, AND I WANT A FULL REFUND OF THE DESTRUCTION CAUSED. TODAY IS MY RENEWAL DATE FOR THE BEAM CONNECTION, BUT I AM NOT WILLING TO RENEW IT UNLESS I GET A JUSTICE. Please connect me immediately for the damage that you have caused me, and i want a refund of this money that i have suffered a loss for.

Aileen

Aug 23, 2015

RE: disconnecting frequently

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will look into it and get in touch with you.

Warm regards,
ACT Fibernet
anunay.kishen

Aug 21, 2015

disconnecting frequently

Hi All,

Just want to share my experience with Act Fibernet. I am using this from more then one year but from 3 to 4 month net is disconnecting frequently. From 3rd of this month i am not able to access the net i have raised so many tickets(10118136770) and made so many calls but no use of it. No one as resolved the issue till now.

Aug 20, 2015

RE: No Username and password

ACT Fibernet

Aug 20, 2015

RE: Want to refund my money

Dear Valued Customer,

Please share your contact number, so that we can look into it.

goldy128

No Username and password

I paid an advance of 6600+1710 for new connection along with router. From the very next day the concerned executive Mr. Praveen is not attending my call, I later tried to reach you at your customer care they are daily promising me a connection within 24 hours and I didn't get any details yet.
Name: Vivek
Registered mobile no:9030272820
Address: Plot no.46, Surya Nilayam, Megha hills, Madhapur
Invoice no of bill: 703025
Sl No: 461333
Himadri Laha

Want to refund my money

on 13th August I have done two transactions

1. pay2002808709 - using central bank net banking. Money got deducted but that amount was not reflected in my internet account.
I got a mail from you that money will be refunded so please make another transaction
so I did the second one
2. pay2002808868 - this time it was successful. Money deducted from my account and was reflected in my internet account. This time it was done by credit card.

But still now I did not receive my mone back which I paid in the first transaction(pay2002808709). Today is 19th and I am still waiting. Can you check this and refund my money asap

Thanks and Regards,

Himadri

RE: Pathetic Service

Dear Valued Customer,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or support@actcorp.in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Nichyutha

Aug 17, 2015

Pathetic Service

I have applied for Internet connection on 05/08/2015 and paid bill, but till now I did not get the connection.I reached the customer care number - 04066272727 but no use as they raised a request and said within 24 hrs it will be resolved and now its been 72hr but no response from your end. I am calling the person who came to us and collected the bill amount (Ramana-7729997989), Day to day he is saying by eod it will be done.

This is a mere act of irresponsibility of Beam Portal.

Registered mobile no: 9949807039

Please act immediately and complete the installation process.

Nishanth Reddy.
mdtanveer

Pathetic shifting experience: No shifting done even after 1.5 months

I have recently moved (a/c 579305) and applied for a shifting of connection on June 27, 2015. Since it is a new apartment, Beam staff came and got the agreement done promptly. But when it came to setting up the connection box, they are delaying it for months. Beam staff that initiated the process (agreement etc) have stopped receiving phone calls. They use typical delaying techniques, keep passing the buck to other departments with nobody taking any responsibility. Customer care is equally clueless and useless to give any meaningful information. Multiple tickets filed and no resolution so far (tickets 1755876, 17977696, 18099744). Pathetic experience with shifting connection.

RE: Pathetic Service

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we will get in touch with you.

kapil.mavani

Pathetic Service

I have applied for internet connection (A/c no. 281288) from previous home to new home on 1st of August. It has been 11 days and still i don't have access to internet when i am paying for this period. Since, last four days i am calling customer care and getting same reply,saying give us 24 hours, we will surely resolve this issue. It has been more than 96 hours but no has called me and still i dont have access to internet. Top of that, i got message saying your ticket has been closed. This is pathetic service i have ever got from any service provider. I am using Beam connection since last theree and half year, i never had any problem but when it happens no body is there to take care of issue.

If you are not able to provide service, just cancel the connection and refund the amount which i have paid for this month as a advance. I am not free to follow day and night.

Immediately cancel this connection and refund the money. Pathetic response from customer care.
saurabh.kumar

Aug 9, 2015

User name and password not recieved

I have not recieved my user name and password even after 24 hours of the line activation,I called up customer care five times and they kept saying that it will be sent in 30 mins,also asked for a supervisor but no supervisor available,after that was informed that backend will get back to me within four hours but no one called,absolute worst customer service,you guys do not value the time and money for the customer,still dont have the login details ,what the hell is going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sreeni wl

Jul 29, 2015

Pending Amount refund

I paid bill 20/06/15 for new connection, after one week they(ACT beam team) said don't have ports(ports full) we will refund the amount.

i called customer care more than 40 times....No USE these guys are given unnecessary promises

finally july 7th or 8th 2015 called me with in 2 to 3 weeks your amount will be refund ......stilll now no use.

or word WITH IN 24 HOURS YOUR PROBLEM ESCALATING CONCERN TEAM.
my bill no- ACT/NCR -403488 M.srikanth reddy mob-9848785432

sri
suresh thots

Jul 17, 2015

unable make downgrade my package

My A/C no: 305724 in Hyderabad, From last 2days i am requesting customercare to make downgrade my package and give me option for montly payment , each time customer representative giving different answer to downgrade package,but they are not giving correct replay and finally they disconnected my net connection.

Jul 6, 2015

Dear shashi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

shashi87

Jun 30, 2015

not receiving any call

not receiving any calls on every 30th of each so they can earn money by not disconnecting the inernet connection this is a fraud
krishnapingali

No Internet Service

Hi Team, I am not getting internet for the past 1 week and i am desperately trying to reach the customer care number - 04066272727 but no use. All the times, I am getting busy tone itself and there is no other means to verify and validate the same.

This is a mere act of irresponsibility of holding one number alone and not rectifying the internet issues giving a deaf ear to customers.

Please act immediately and restore the internet connections so that the faith will not move off from the beam service provider.

Krishna
Jagan kokkura

Connectivity problem

Connectivity Issue

I am getting frustrated due to frequent internet disconnection; it is making my day to day activities worse.

Resolve the issue immediately.I mentioned my registered mobile number below

Jagan

kingrajaram

Beam/ ACT Network

I was not getting internet connection since 10 days and when i tried to call customer care, the call is always busy or not responding. neither they reply back to the mails, hence landed up here to register an complain. Please take necessary action ASAP.
subudhi.deepak@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2015

WORST CUSTOMER CARE

I was not getting internet connection since 5 days and when i tried to call customer care, the call is always busy or not responding. neither they reply back to the mails, hence landed up here to register an complain. Please take necessary action ASAP.
vinaykyerra

Jun 9, 2015

Connectivity Issue

Past one month internet is getting disconnected frequently and I tried to reach the customer care n number times when ever there is an internet dis-connectivity but unable to reach the customer care due to line was busy all the time. Even, I dropped n number of emails to customer care, but there is only one response “Thank you for contacting us we will try to resolve issue”. But problem was not resolved, still internet is getting disconnected frequently.

I have raised complaint via an email Dated: 26th may 2015 and Ticket No generated is 17117553 ( I am not not sure whether ticket is still open or closed)

Account ID: 292429

Do look into the issue and resolve ASAP
BobbyCherukuri

Jun 8, 2015

Worst Service...Connectivity Issues

Internet issue from past two days, I had call to customer care and they said, resolve with in 24 hours, even after 48 hours no action has been taken, worst service I ever seen.Getting continuous engage when call to customer care. If you guys doesn't know how to resolve issues or handle customers, please ask your customers to shift some other service.

Ticket : 17271159
Adarsh01

Jun 8, 2015

New Connection not provided

My account no is 934350 and I paid an amount of 1730 to get the service activated. Your customer care service number does not work and your one point of contact wont attend my call. Its been 10 days and I have not been provided with the new net connection I had requested for. This is complete harassment of customers. Refund my money please. This is not how you promote a brand.
Samuel reddy

Jun 5, 2015

double charge of bill

i paid the bill for the advance in the month of may and now they sent me a bill of 2230 again for may and june i aint paying the bill for any of that u want to take away the connection go ahead do it !!!! IM NOT PAYING ANYTHING ADDITIONAL

Rediffmail.com - autodelete of inbox massage
    some mail from my inbox get autodeleted, please help in...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - TDR ENTER BUt NOT REFUND
    Respected Sir , , Transaction ID: 100000573580743 PNR...
    Godrej - In response to your complaint
    Dear Adarsh, Please share your complaint number &...
    Jabong - Re-Exchange item not delivered despite the payment been...
    Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your...
    care---paytm.com - Care number:-8000027451)
    ####@ .. WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    IFB SERENA WASHING MACHINE - DRYER NOT WORKING SINCE ALMOST THREE MONTHS
    I am Srikanth from Bangalore. My contact no. is...
    Illegal Dairy - Dirty road
    Sir , I am Pawan Kumar Verma , R/o 631/138, Kalyani Vihar...
    paytm - .
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    Ssc-cgl exam - To change exam center and date of ssc-cgl exam
    To change exam center and date of ssc-cgl exam I had...