Beam Telecom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Beam Telecom

Swaraj Tati

Jan 14, 2015

Pending New connection

This is with respect to a new connection complaint that I raised with beam telecom. I have requested for a new connection on 5th January and paid 2657 for six month connection. I have requested the beam telecome representative weather I can get the connection by 12th January as I have to leave to my native on 13th. I was told that it will be completed by then. But it was not, I have placed several requests through beam telecom customer care number but nothing seems to be moving. Here is the event summary of the issue.

Event 1: Jan 5th: I paid 2657 to beam representative for 6 month connection. I was told by the representative that the connection will be completed by Jan 12. I have insisted that I would be leaving for Pongal festival on 13th and I don't want the connection if it can't get completed by 12th. The representative assured me that the connection will be done by then.

Event 2: Jan 9th: I haven't received any followup call from beam, so I called beam customer care to esquire the status of my connection. I was told that technician is notified they will come and give the connection that day.

Even 3: Jan 10th: I have called again for status. I was told that the technician is notified again and they will come and give the connection. Evening couple of technicians came to my home and fixed and empty box and left without even notifying me.

Event 4: Jan 11th: I have called customer care and informed them that the connection was not completed yet. The technician left without even notifying me. I was told by the customer care representative that I will get a call by technician by evening. I have waited till evening. I haven't received any call again. I called customer care again and notified that I did not received any call. the ticket is updated as urgent as told by the customer care representative.

Event 5: Jan 12th: I have asked to transfer my call to Escalation Desk. I was connected to Jagadish from Escalation Desk. Jagadish apologized for delay and assured that he will do a personal followup on the issue.Jagadish spoke to back-end team and informed me that I will get a call from back-end team. After couple of hours some one called me and informed me that at 4 PM they will call me and inform me the status of the connection I said OK. I did not received any call that day as usual.

Event 3: Jan 13th : I haven't got any call from Back-end team at 4PM on previous day. Jan 13th I have called again and asked to connect with Jagadish from Escalation Desk. Jagadish assured me again that the connection will be completed today EOD for sure. He said he will followup on the ticket personally.

Event 4 : Jan 13th: I have waited till evening, I haven't got any call as promised by Jagadish. I have requested to connect to Jagadish from Escalation desk. This time I got Chandrashekar from Escalation desk. He apologized for the delay again. Chandrashekar requested another additional day to complete the request and he said he will followup on the request personally just as Jagadish told. I have informed him that I have to leave home, But per his assurance I will wait that day. I have cancelled my travel tickets for Jan 13th just to get this task get completed.

Event 5 : Jan 14: I have called customer care and asked me to connect to Chandrasekar from Escalation Desk. I was connected to Manoj from Escalation Desk. I insisted that I need to speak to Chandrasekar on the followup on my service ticket. Manoj promised that he will work on the issue. Then he tried to connect to the back-end team after a while he came back and said he can't reach them. and he will call by 4 PM in the evening and will inform me what are the next steps
Which means Manoj isn't sure that my connection can get completed even on Jan 14th. I told I have to leave home and I don't want beam connection any more. I have asked for refund of the money payed, as I want to choose another vendor. Manoj neither confirmed that he will refund the money nor he confirmed that he is going to get my connection done

Name: Swaraj Tati
Ph: 9962555336 or 9966782586
Service Ticket No: 15355910
sudheerkumarn

Dec 9, 2014

Internet don't work from 4 days

I am from kondapur area. There is Internet issue from last 4 days.I have contacted customer care and raised tickets,but tickets are being closed with out issue being resolved. I am frustrated calling customer service daily.Below are tickets raised :
15043876,15057119,15057160.

Appreciate if you can work towards resolving issue and train your customer service to attain customer satisfaction.

Sudheer
Amita1008

Dec 3, 2014

Beam Telecom Not Shifting My Existing Internet Connection

I am existing customer of beam internet & I am very disappointed with their Service.I was requesting them from 5 days to shift my existing connection but they are not doing so. When we called them for new connection they turn up within an hour but for transferring my existing connection they are not doing anything. Regularly i am calling them 3 times in a day and they promise me to do it within 24 hr but they don't. It's hampering my work as i work from home. This situation is frustrating. I had done payment of 6 month already. But unable to use internet due to their unresponsive behavior. Pathetic service.
I hope .. there would be some genuine person who can help me in transferring my connection.

Beam Teltelecom Not Shifting My Existing Internet Connection
koundinya

Nov 26, 2014

Rapid data usage

Customer ID:
Package: B MAX 615 (6 months package)

This is my last straw after battling the customer service and call centre staff of Beam Telecom in Hyderabad. Since 22 Oct 2014, I observed that my data usage gets used at the rate of 3 to 5 GB a day! I sent several emails and even met a Tech person in the Srinagar Colony/Kamalapuri area of Hyderabad. It is impossible for me to use that amount of data a day. I even keep changing the password.

My internet usage remains unchanged regardless of the threshold being reached, but once the 35 GB threshold is reached the portal shows minimal data usage.

The tech person says my MAC address is the same. I am 100% sure that this is an inside job of Beam who are manipulating or there is a data theft by some errant employee. Once my FUP was reset to "Zero" on 22 Nov, the same story repeated. Nobody is beam wants to respond because they probably know this is a 6 month customer who is locked-in and they can do whatever they want. Pathetic service - deeply regret going to Beam. Am considering other legal measures.

Sharada
mohan dantuluri

Nov 18, 2014

Worst service i have ever seen

I have been a beam telecom customer for the past 3 years and you can check my record have never defaulted on my payment. I am complaining from past half month for limited or no connectivity issue but this has not been fixed. Before I proceed further here are the details of my complaints made

SMS which i got every time i complain
-------- ------------------------- ---------------
Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 14768920 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM - 16/11/2014

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 14768920 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM - 17/11/2014

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 14768920 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM- 17/11/2014

Also I want to point out few things more about the customer service people. They are very impatient and sometimes do not listen properly to what the consumer is saying. I have asked the customer service people so many times that I want to speak to higher authorities they always tell that they are really busy and will arrange a call back and this never happens. It is we the customers who pay for their jobs and they do not have time to listen to customer grievances. I have wasted lot of money on calls and they put me on hold for so long and also even though I have internet service at my home I had to go to internet cafe and use the internet thus paying extra out of my pocket. Lastly I want to say I m really fed up with Beam telecoms casual attitude if they cant provide me proper service they can let me know I will be more than happy to disconnect my connection and go to hathway who is providing 50 Mbps Speed for 1000 bucks with same download limit of 60 GB. I want someone from beam to contact me and let me know what is the progress. My name is Mohan Dantuluri. My mobile number is 9866289396
Bhagabati

Nov 2, 2014

Internet connectivity

Every alternate weekend, the Internet gets disconnected.
After giving complaints, they give connection after 4-5 days. Sometimes Close the ticket without resolving it.
Half of my phone bill comes because of Beam.

Worst customer service.
They don't call back and update about the issue.
If they give commitment for 24 hrs means, they will contact you after 5 days.

Currently, there are 2 open tickets, #14562602 and #14587077.
nice_raghav@yahoo.co.in

Oct 24, 2014

Beam Fiber:Worst Internet Service

My ticket No is #14451499. My Internet is not working for past 2 days . I have complained to CC, Escalation Team and mailed to nodal office also highlighting that even after commitment from the CC and Escalation teams the issue still has not been resolved. To add on to this, CC and Escalation team kept lying that the issue would be resolved by yesterday. Why cant they just admit that they are incompetent to resolve the issue in 24 hours as claimed by them.Their service is pathetic and they don't care about the customer problems created by their worst services. They charge advance while half of the time the Internet doesn't work. The other Internet providers are much better. - Abhishek
ahmed.syed

Sept 30th 2014 14127895 Not Resolved
Oct 1st 2014 14145208 Not Resolved
Oct 1st 2014 14145172 Not Resolved
Oct 2nd 2014 14161675 Not Resolved

Also I want to point out few things more about the customer service people. They are very impatient and sometimes do not listen properly to what the consumer is saying. I have asked the customer service people so many times that I want to speak to higher authorities they always tell that they are really busy and will arrange a call back and this never happens. It is we the customers who pay for their jobs and they do not have time to listen to customer grievances. I have wasted lot of money on calls and they put me on hold for so long and also even though I have internet service at my home I had to go to internet cafe and use the internet thus paying extra out of my pocket. Lastly I want to say I m really fed up with Beam telecoms casual attitude if they cant provide me proper service they can let me know I will be more than happy to disconnect my connection and go to hathway who is providing 50 Mbps Speed for 1000 bucks with same download limit of 60 GB. I want someone from beam to contact me and let me know what is the progress. My name is Syed Salahuddin Ahmed. My mobile number is 9705317991

Eagerly awaiting a favourable response.
bhaskar_908@hotmail.com

Sep 19, 2014

How to cancel my beam fiber connection

hi,
My Name is Bhaskar rao, Beam Cable not used because I shifting other station.pls Concered my Request.

Please tell me how to cancel my beam fiber connection process. Clearly.Acc; 432677
sreeteju

Sep 17, 2014

worst service of beam internet

Service person does not respond immeadiatly now since one month we are giving continuous calls to customer care but no one turned up and just before 2 days they came and solved the problem and today net cconnection got disconnected due to non payment of bill wen I did not use the service why should I pay the bill of this month and this is not for the first time every month same problem I am unable to use service minimum 20 days in a month still I have to pay the bill at the end of month why should I pay wen there is no service
ahmed.syed

Sep 13, 2014

Bad Service

I had made an online application for beam wifi router and after submitting i was informed on the portal that a respective technician will contact me. I got a call from the technician from the following landline number +91 40 66034300 and he told me that it will require 48 hours and he will definitely fix it on Saturday and he will give me a call. Neither he turned up nor gave me a call. Today when I called Beam office on 040 66272727 they informed me that no information regarding the router is there and the ticket 13882846 has been registered and it will take 48 hours for router technician to come to my house. They have wasted so much of my time and have given a very bad service future customers beware of this playing tactics of beam telecom they have no importance fort their customer. My mobile number is 9705317991 and my name is Salahuddin if you need to contact and address the issue.
jayyu_l@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2014

Worst service and customer care by Beam in hyderabad

I am facing a very peculiar problem, I am using Beam Telecom's internet connection at my home, I do a lot of work at home after office hours. Hence, internet connectivity is very crucial for me. Since few days my internet connectivity is not working, it doesn't work continuously for 2-3 days, after numerous calls to the Customer Care, it is rectified and then after few days it again stops working.
When enquired with the Customer Care about this behavior, they give some vague answer and never bother to root cause the issue or provide a permanent solution.

When I investigated on this issue, to my horror I found out that the people (tenants) living on the top floor of our building are disconnecting the power supply to the box, resulting in the interruption of the service. When confronted, they told me that Beam Telecom has agreed to pay a rent of Rs 100/- per month for using their power supply. However, Beam has failed to pay them since the past four years. Hence, they have disconnected the power supply.

I called the Beam Customer Care and explained the problem and requested them to resolve this issue as my work/business is getting impacted. However, they have not reacted and the problem is not yet resolved. I also offered the Beam officials to use the power supply from my flat, but nothing has happened.

Beam is collecting the monthly fee of Rs 1110/- every month, but I am not getting proper service and it is costing me thousands of Dollars. I am planning to take legal action against Beam if this issue is not resolved.

I would request the higher officials in Beam Telecom to look into these kind of blemishes and short comings at the grass root level which are spoiling the reputation and credibility of the company.

Following are my details:
Name: L. Jayakeerthi
Registered mobile no: 9848568770
Recent Complaint No: 13824415
Hari Naidu

Aug 30, 2014

THE WORST SERVICE AND my experience with Beam internet‏‏

Since 23rd Aug, I am continuously had a problem with internet but till today it was not resolved the issue..

I spent so much of my time and money everyday I am calling customer care guys but every one saying that it will be resolved by 24hr...but its 192 hrs to me with out resolution....

I spoke with some of the beam supervisors (MAHESH, NANI & RANJITH) and these guys are also use less...

but these guys are also helpless to me.... I never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never.... seen this kind of worst service in my life, but I don't know how they are doing business .....

without ...

BEAM CABLE IN HYDERABAD IS A LOCAL INTERNET AND THE WORST TO CHOOSE…SERVICES ARE VERY PATHETIC….

Please see my ticket logs below....

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 13581937 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

Ticket No 13581937 is being closed. In case the issue is UNADDRESSED/UNRESOLVED, you can escalate it to us, by just forwarding this SMS to 8008150000 -BeamTelecom

Ticket no: 13638023 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action -Beam Telecom

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 13638023 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

Your web-login account activated now to access 1.Open any website 2.Enter User Name: 3.Enter Password:

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 13670305 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

Ticket no: 13670305 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action -Beam Telecom

Dear Subscriber, Thank you for calling BEAM. We hope your concern has been addressed . We endeavor to serve you better always - BEAMTELE

Hari
saatbhaichampa

Aug 1, 2014

Poor Quality of Service for Beam Fibre

I want to warn all customers who are taking beam fibre connection in hyderabad.. please don't get tempted with promises of great speed and zero latency, what value do these hold if you are struggling to get connected.. For the last two months Beam's quality of service has deteriorated significantly and there is very frequent disconnection every now and then... customer service lead time is 24 hours and within the next 24 hours there is another disconnection and this goes on and on.. every week I have to make atleast 3-4 complains. I was not able to work from home at all with beam due to the unreliable connectivity, and had to take an extra photon wifi max just for that. And now, I am really tired of this pathetic service and will disconnect beam and go for airtel.

Subha.
peekaye07

Jul 29, 2014

No connectivity

I have a beam (dis)connection 642052. calling it a connection would be a joke. For eight weeks, every weekend the connectivity disappears and they want 24 hrs to restore it. Which means that every weekend i am without a connection.The purpose of having a connection is to be able to work from home when required and this poor uptime prevents that.

They have promised permanent resolution everytime but the resolution typically lasts for a few days at the MOST.

This company advertises great speed and datasize packages. WHAT IS THE USE OF HIGH SPEEDS AND HUGE DOWNLOAD SIZES WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN ASSURE BASIC CONNECTIVITY?

I feel TRAI should not only mandate minimum speed for broadband but should also mandate minimum uptime requirements so that such shoddy service providers are prevented from fleecing customers.

I have requested resolution, which they seem incapable of, or refund, which they have not responded
nandu909

Jul 27, 2014

New Connection Not Yet Activated

My new connection not activated since 11 Days.
Nandkishor
Mob - 9676680141
E mail - nkjoshi909@gmail.com
sjprasad1977@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2014

frequently getting disconnected and very poor response from customer

recently i have taken the connection but now i am repenting why i preffered to beam connection it is tooo worst even the customer care people are not responding at all i would like to dissconnect the services immediately just beam is cheating by giving so many plans in that 50% of the package they will not work
shahed mohiuddin

Jun 19, 2014

Internet is very slow

I am K.M shahed mohiuddin took a new connection 2 days ago of 1 MBPS, but the speed i am getting is 256KBPS or sometimes its showing me 512 KBPS i am not sure what to do. can any one call me or help me any day after 3:PM. My number is 8121672700
Poluri Haranath

Jun 5, 2014

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

customer service is worst, I have called customer care 11 times, I didn't get solution till now. Service ticke number is 12578481. Nobody is telling the exact issue, they just forwarding issue to technical department, I don't know whether technical department exists r not. each customer executive telling the blah blah story and just forwarding the mail to tech dept. I have talked with floor supervisor also in between 4 and 4-30. He is worst supervisor, he has disconnected the call and he has updated "forwarded to tech dept, technician will reach me in 2 hours" in their database without informing me. I have came to know this after I called customer care again after 4-30. WORST WORST WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE....I HAVE LOST TWO DAYS OF WORK...WORST WORST WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE....PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON BEAM TELECOM...

Haranath Poluri
sol

Jun 2, 2014

Very poor or No Service

Shockingly Poor Service

Indifferent attitude and appalling service by Beam Telecom. The front line customer service bear the brunt of the people calling them but a lackadaisical attitude by management shows that they are not professional nor do they have technical expertise. Else why would a problem not be solved and why would get on the customer's nerves. Somebody has to take the responsibility or have a process in place. So while I am still sane, I should cancel my service and opt for another provider or solution. I would suggest the same to all those who suffer similar predicament.

Is beam listening ....Yes ...but they cant do much.........

Solomon
solgandham@gmail.com.
Priyankita

May 24, 2014

VERY VERY POOR SERVICE

I have paid Rs1710/- for reinstallation of my connection on 20th May 2014. My beam service ticket no is 12439979. The commitment date for re-installation was on 20th May itself. However since the last 4 days I am have not been able to login. I have made innumerous calls to Customer Support and all they do is to update the information. Today its 24th May (4.30pm) and not a single technician has even called us. It seems Beam is just not bothered about its customers.

Everytime customer care simply asks us to wait for 24 hrs and still no connection. I asked the customer care if I could get a Supervisor's number but they simply say that they don't have any.

l would really appreciate if some serious action can be taken on them so that they resolve this issue ASAP.

Priyankita Sur
(9849748117)
tsatish1981

May 6, 2014

Problem in shifting Internet connection

I am Satish with Registered mobile number 9493475022, I subscribed BEAM Internet connection for 6 months package. After few months of my usage I have requested to shift my connection & I requested BEAM Customer Support for shifting connection on 2nd May 2014.The customer support people told me they will check the feasibility with in 48 hrs. I called them after 48 hrs they said it will take 24 hrs more. They keep saying it for 5 days that it will take 24 hrs more. I'm frustrated with their worst service. Please help me in solving my issue & shifting my internet connection to my new address as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

raki2rock

May 6, 2014

Problem in shifting Internet connection

I am Rakesh reddy with Registered mobile number 9701133222, I subscribed BEAM Internet connection for 6 months package. On 2nd month of my usage I needed to shift my connection & I requested beam customer support for shifting connection on 2/05/2015.The customer support people told me they will check feasibility with in 48 hrs. I called them after 48 hrs they said it will take 24 hrs more. They keep saying it for 5 days that it will take 24 hrs more. I'm frustrated with their worst service. Please help me in solving my issue & shifting my internet connection as soon as possible.
Vkr Reds

Feb 20, 2014

Just so bad

This is for people who stay in AP mainly in Hyderabad, Beam used to be great everyone now has it in hyderabad. Now they have upgraded all their packages which is great. But wait they have the MOST STUPID IL MANNERED CUSTOMER CARE IN THE WORLD. They take your money on time every month and offer service which is crap and has frequent disconnects have complained 7 million times with no rectification what so ever. Why should you trust me you may ask, well I am a Gamer I play a lot of online games and basically live on the internet. So if there is a hiccup with my net I know it instantly and so I tell you be careful cus this is not what I expected and I have been using beam for 4 years. From the past 1 year its on a downward spiral all my friends have shifted connection. Well anyway its finally your choice and if you choose beam plz do come back and like my post after your head cracks open and you cry because their customer care is so so bad.

1. I did a FUP(fair usage policy) i.e when your limit is over you pay more money to reset that download limit, and it never happened for a day even though I paid through credit card. I had work and you made me wait for 24 hours great professionalism.

2.Random disconnects(yellow triangle) for long spans of time

3. Costumer care line always busy when multiple people have a problem, not kidding I waited for 1 hour to get threw.

4.If you have a problem they say it take 24 hours, some times the do show up I must admit but if there is a delay they can delay for almost 3-4 days.
Vkr Reds

Feb 20, 2014

Good speed and crap customer support make me wana cry

2.Random disconnects(yellow triangle) for long spans of time

ZEE 24 TAAS - Non cooperation of police department
    Since 2008 I made complaints to police, DYSP , even...
    Vijay Tv - Super singer
    You could have given a chance to Anand Aravindakshan.. He...
    ration dealer - complaint against a staff of ration dealer
    Sir/madam This is my complaint against a staff of ration...
    CBSE - WRONG PROCEDURE FOR UKG ADDMISSION
    MY DETAIL ARE AS UNDER DAUGHTER NAME VIDUSHI...
    Idea Cellular - online recharge - recharge
    12/- sms balence is not received my number 8499872391
    kanaram jangid - pan card
    Sir My reqvest pleage change my name and Addresh...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - INB AVENUES INDIA PVT LTD.
    WHILE ADDING TO MONEY TO MY MOBIKWIK ACCOUNT MONEY...
    Crossland Hyundai Vaishali Nagar - Non Service
    I have been trying to get in touch with Vaishali Nagar...
    GTPL Broadband - Broadband not working
    Since laat week broadband not in service & facing...