Beam Telecom

BEAM TELECOM SUCKS to the core
User622035

Dec 5, 2011

BEAM TELECOM IS WORST IN HYDERABAD

Hi i am using beam telecom from past 4months..i must say it is the worst internet service provider i have ever used in my life..there are frequent wire connections and customer service is very very very poor please dont go for it

Aug 17, 2011

transfering of internet connection

i am using beam since 6 months, a month back i have requested to transfer my internet connection from one location to other it is about 20meters distance.
every 3 to 4 days i am following up with them but nobody is responding
please don't ever go for beam internet connection such a bad service.

Aug 12, 2011

NOT RESPONSE AFTER PAYMENT

I HAD APPLY FOR A NEW BEAM CONNECTION IN THE MONTH OF JULY 21 AND MADE PAYMENTS TOWARDS COMPANY FOR RUPEES TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED RUPEES ONLY WHICH THEY PROMISED TO GIVE ME CONNECTION ON 31 JULY BUT TILL TODAY THERE NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY NEW CONNECTION MY MOBILE NO IS 7799344821

Aug 7, 2011

Extremely annoying service

Since, i've taken the beam connection, im facing continous problems.
1. Frequent limited or No connectivity issues.
2. Network cable disconnection in our area.

I consider the above two issues smaller compared the issues im facing below
1. I try reaching customer care number# 040 66 27 27 27, none of them pickup and had to listen boring IVR message, i will have to try almost half a day to get one succesfull attempt at reaching customer care number.
2. After registering a complaint, i hear back a response saying my issue will be addressed in upcoming 24 hours!!! what? i have to wait for 24 hours for simple network disconnection issue, and this is a frequent problem! and no compensation is provided for the loss of connectivity
3. Some how next day some technitian comes, even before he comes here i get a message saying the issue(s) are resolved.
and how does this happen? ... this happens because, technician calls the the support team to close the issue, but not the customer.
4. I have been raising continous requests regarding various issues i've been facing with beam and everytime the ticket is being resolved even without the technician visiting the place! .... i can share the exact ticket details with dates and all, if i recieve a resposne here
5. New issue is, i have paid half yearly rental of Rs. 2,300 through beam tele online portal but still i am getting emails & messages to pay it immediately to avoid disconnection. It's so frustrating.

Rajanandan

Aug 5, 2011

irresponsible service

subject:-beam telecom executive has registered my wrong registration mobile number.

when i contacted 040-66272727 to change my number from 8297232040 to 9490309497 they did not respond to my complaint.

Aug 4, 2011

Cheating the costomers by saying unlimted plans in broadband internet connections

Beam Telecom has explicitly stated that their unlimited package is subject to their fair usage policy. They have this information on their website too.

Jul 30, 2011

No proper service from Beam Telecom

They are frauds.
They just take money from us and do not provide proper service.
i had applied for their service on 1-3-2010 but it had started from 18-3-2010.like this their service is..then why should i pay for the remaining days??
but still i have cleared all the dues but in the status its showing that there are no records from the last 3 months.
what does it mean???does it mean that i have not paid money from the last 3 months?

i have'nt used their service in this month when i really need it.but still when a person came from their side to collect bill i have given him the money.He said he just collect the bill and he is not concerned about the service.then for what they are collecting money??to provide service ??or not to provide their sadhi hui service???
this is just because of their careless actions/service towards their customers.They just want money money money.but why shoud i pay them if am not getting proper service??
i cant bare this .its enough now.

Jul 28, 2011

Poor Service

Through your forum, I would like to draw the attention of all towards the poor service being rendered by Beam Cable towards its existing customer’s. I have an internet connection from them which is being frequently getting disconnected.
To lodge the complaint with them has become a herculean task as they don’t pick up the call for at least half an hour and go on repeating that ” to wait or disconnect and try after some time” where as in case of new connections immediately they respond. In case you are able to get connected to the executive he notes the number and says it will be attended within 24 hours. You go waiting and the problem does not get rectified and once again you have to repeat the same procedure to know the status of your complaint. The executive attending gives some excuses and incorrect information and never gets you connected to his Superior on the floor with the plea that he is busy attending some other call and he will ensure that he calls back with in one hour which never happens.
I hope the Beam Cable people will understand the agony of its subscribers and immediately act failing which they are forcing customers to go to Consumer Court for failure of service.

Jul 25, 2011

LAN cable burnt

Hi All

My name is Srinivas from Hyderabad(East Anandbagh). On Friday morning(5.00 AM), I found some spark near my laptop and when I went near and saw that LAN cable burnt. I tried powering-on laptop, but its not powering-on and found even power adaptor was working.

I complained to Beam(Ticket No.2613749) and its closed on Sunday(they didn't any reason and asked me to call back CAll center any clarification, I am yet to call them now).

Here is my account number: Your Account No. Is 224925

Will LAN surge proctection help in this?

Currently, seems like mother broad is burnt...

Srinivas

Jul 19, 2011

New BB connection, a harassed consumer

I am facing the same problem. I also went for 6 moths subscription the marketing person Mr. Alikhan [9705074130] told that it will be done in 3 days. On third day I call him up and ask about it he tells me person will come to your home at 5PM no one visits same story is repeated next day. Then I file up complain with customer care [2582408] and the tell me we will get back to you in 24hrs. 24hrs pass by and no one calls back. I again try Mr. Alikhan and he promises me to call back in 30min but no one ever calls back. Many a times their phone rings but no one picks up and at times it is switched off to avoid customers.
This is ridiculous service and if this is at start what should one expect when they have our money and subscription for 6months.

Not providing internet service for more than 11 days

Jul 19, 2011

After payment is done, No Internet connection is given and customer is ignored.

Broadband connection

CONNECTION NOT PROVIDED

Installation fraud

New Connection Problems

i am facing same problem with them but i am seeing where to complaint my mobile num 9989714071 manikrao.raj@gmail.com

Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

my ticket number is 2403032 i have called beam call center and thier employee shekar i have paid 2, 300 on 5th he asked 10 days for
connection junction box but now 35days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please i want to take action on them what is solution

Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

connection junction box but now 30days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please ntake action on them what is solution

Jul 4, 2011

New Connection Problems

I had applied for a new beam telecom connection (this being my 4th connection) for my office. The payment was made(22nd June) 12 days back with a receipt in my hand. But since the very same day the technical team did not get back for the installation.

I have been repeatedly lodging complaints and they assure us a time period of 24hrs wherein the connection will be installed by their technical team. The first complaint was made on 24th June. All there commitments have been failing repeatedly since then. The sales executive has not taken my calls since the day payment was made.

Mrs/Ms Ruchi - The nodal officer was involved in this issue on 2nd July where she committed the connection to be installed by 4th July finally. They have failed yet again after 4 reminders given by me to the department.

Is this some kind of a joke? They take an advance payment with a commitment to provide the best services and this is what we get. If there is any person facing the same problems please contact me I am ready to move to court for it.

Jul 2, 2011

connection delay

Hi manikrao,

Even i have faced the same problem. Please inform me once you get your connection. even i have submitted my complaint on this. Lets c what is response we get. These people are really irresponsible.

No response from Beam Telecom for refund

kind.attention. ruchi.nodal officer, beamtelecom. our account no.209915. new connection given on 22.6.2011 after paying for six months rentals on 10.6.2011. from 23.6.2011 onwards net not connecting. please look into the matter by using your good offices. R.S. KAMESWARA RAO, MIG 866, FIRST FLOOR, KPHB COLONY,
HYDERABAD-500072.
POWER CONNECTION GIVEN FROM OUR HOUSE. BOX FITTED IN OUR HOUSE. FROM OUR SIDE ALL FACILITIES EXTENDED. BUT BEAMTELECOM IS NOT COMING IN TIME AND NOT RECTIFYING THE GENUINE PROBLEM.

No response from Beam Telecom for refund

connection delay

my ticket number is 2403032 i have called beam call center and thier employee shekar i have paid 2,300 on 5th he asked 10 days for
please ntake action on them.

Connection Not Provided

we have got beam broadband connection on 22-06-2011 night and from 23-06-2011 we are unable to acess the internet please check the connections address : MIG-866, 1st floor, kphb colony road no.3, 3rd phase, hyderabad.

Airtel - COMPLAINT ABOUT THE RECHARGE OF MY MOBILE
    dear sir i have recharged the mobile no 9972310488 of top...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - is it true or False
    I Gordhan From Jodhpur india. I Have Also Received A Sms...
    BSNL - Deactivation of HUNGAMA service
    Hi, I am BSNL subscriber having land line no....
    SMS MARKETING SERVICES LTD - Get reply shortly
    Dear Pushpraj my health was not well so i was on sick...
    LAVA MOBILE - phone turns off automatically in lavay iris x5
    After software upgrading lava iris x5 it is restarting...
    snapdeal - Item not delivered / wrong info
    I had ordered for a TV on 06 Oct 14 vide order no...
    TNEB online website - Earth wire issue
    Plot No.64, Asthalakshmi Nagar, 3rd Street. Due to recent...
    Vodafone - How disconect my vodafone no.
    Dear, Sir/Madam I am ARUN KUMAR SAHOO, i am...