Beam Telecom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Beam Telecom

Beam Fiber

May 15, 2015

Hi Deepthi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue.

DeepthiBM

May 14, 2015

not transferring the connection since a week

We have shifted the home with in Manikonda and have raised the service request #16920423 which is regarding transfer of net transfer is still pending. The normal charges for transfer of Beam cable is 337 which is confirmed from the customer case service of Beam. But the person who came home is demanding 550 giving the stupid reason that we are in gated community. When we have asked for reason why the have put on hold this request.

they might be the Hyderabad's no 1 internet provider, but it seems their service is becoming very worst day by day.
Beam Fiber

Mar 16, 2015

Dear Mohammed Ayub,

Your mentioned issue has been resolved.For further queries you can contact us on 66272727 or support@beamtele.com.
ACT Fibernet
(BEAM Fiber is now ACT Fibernet)
MOHAMMED AYUB

Mar 13, 2015

SHIFT COLLECTION

MY AC NO#781222 I AM REQ I AM WAIT 3 MONTH GIVE NET COLLECTION 5 TIMES COMPLAINT I AM NOT WAIT TICKET NO#16162205 TICKET NO#15895658

SHIFT COLLECTION

ShubhamSingh09

Mar 8, 2015

Connectivity Issues

I have been facing issues with connectivity since last few days. I first raised ticket with the customer care (Ticket #16095044), to which they said, that the issue would be resolved in 24 hours. However, to my utter dismay, the ticket was closed without any action being taken on it.

I again raised a ticket ( # 16101110) and since then, despite calling them, n number of times and requesting them to escalate and prioritise the issue is unresolved. The technicians have not bothered to look into the issue and the customer care representatives are completely unaware on how to handle the problem.

I am new customer, having got the connection just a week back. I chose Beam over Airtel, on hearing the good reviews about the connection and resolution to the problems. But one week into it, I am already regretting the decision to chose Beam.
lakshman12

Feb 23, 2015

Not changing battery for bachup

When ever the power supply gone internet connection is down and I am loosing all my transactions in the mid in my laptop because of this loss of internet connection.
My beam Account Number is 663010. I raised a ticket 15556129 on 23rd Jan and it has been closed without changing the battery. The person called me and said there is no stock in the store to change the battery and next day he will come and change it and the ticket is closed on the same day without changing the battery for backup.

I reopned the ticket as the battery backup is not there again created a new ticket with number 15937397. again the same story repeated the guy called me and said there is no stock and tomorrow he will change the battery and closed the ticket. Let me know why the ticket 15937397 is closed without changing the battery? As a big company dont Beam telecom have battery to change. Please let me know if I can help Beam cable by collecting the funds from our appartment to buy a new battery. Really worst services. Even after one month dont have a single battery to change it.
abhi.yarava

Feb 20, 2015

internet disconnection

they are not working , i will lose my money in thousands in gaaming because of only disconnection of these bloody fucking beam internet , i will give a complaint so many time , they will told no problem with internet connection ... they are doing this for a time pass role ... they are not worked sincely ... after i will choose another service provider i will perfect ... ever beam employe come to my house i will slap that person with my chappl ... bloody fuckers ... purely cheaters
Arvind Kumar Tarmakdass

Feb 19, 2015

COMPLAINT ON Y5 CONNECTION

I am Arvind Kumar Tarmakdas, having account with your net work, our User Id is tk.constructionss@hotmail.com and Registered Mobile No. 9966532679. I have been using beam cable services since 2 years in yearly package as we have office at Ground Floor, home at upstairs, we took Y5 connection. Since we have taken your y5 services, we keep on facing internet problems, often we not getting net connection at upstairs. Regarding this problem we have complainted many times to the call center, your technical people come and solve the problem after they leave we again facing the same problem. We just have 3,4 systems and laptops altogether at our place, if we are not getting net connection atleast for 3,4 system, having y5 connection is meaningless. Especially we are not getting net connection at home in the night hours, Please send your perfect technical people to solve our problem ,as we are feeling embarrassing to complaint every time.

Please do the needful immediately,

Arvind Kumar Tarmakdass...
shekarnee1

Jan 19, 2015

Sending SMS (new way harass and extort money)

Hi, My name is Chandrashekar from Begumpet, Hyderabad. For the last 2 months, all of a sudden and from nowhere, my wife has been receiving SMS on her mobile stating that a representative has visited my apartment to collect the monthly amount for the Beam Broadband connection and that he has returned as he found our apartment to be locked.

It is surprising and shocking because we don't have BEAM BROADBAND connection and that too how come BEAM is able to send SMS to us. I feel that it is more like a threat and harassment for a woman. When similar kind of SMS was sent yesterday (Jan. 18, 2015) they had mentioned the name of the person (Mr. Raghavender) along with his contact number, who seemed to have visited our apartment and stated that the door was locked, when I called him, he was very rude and I felt that he was basically trying to threaten me by stating that had to pay that amount even without having BEAM broadband connection.

I think BEAM Telecom has started this new trend of sending SMS to a phone randomly (mostly ladies) and later send their representatives to the apartment to find out if anyone is available apart from the lady so that they can may be harass and something stolen from the apartment.

Also, when I told Mr. Raghavender that I will report to the Police, as both as harassment and illegal to send SMS to someone who doesn't have the broadband connection, he told me that I can go and report it to anyone (even to the Police Commissioner) and told me that no one can take action against him or against the Company as he feels that Beam Telecom has got the influence to handle these kinds of harassment complaints.

Chandrashekar S
Voice: +91 90323 55696
shekarnee1@gmail,com
Swaraj Tati

Jan 14, 2015

Pending New connection

This is with respect to a new connection complaint that I raised with beam telecom. I have requested for a new connection on 5th January and paid 2657 for six month connection. I have requested the beam telecome representative weather I can get the connection by 12th January as I have to leave to my native on 13th. I was told that it will be completed by then. But it was not, I have placed several requests through beam telecom customer care number but nothing seems to be moving. Here is the event summary of the issue.

Event 1: Jan 5th: I paid 2657 to beam representative for 6 month connection. I was told by the representative that the connection will be completed by Jan 12. I have insisted that I would be leaving for Pongal festival on 13th and I don't want the connection if it can't get completed by 12th. The representative assured me that the connection will be done by then.

Event 2: Jan 9th: I haven't received any followup call from beam, so I called beam customer care to esquire the status of my connection. I was told that technician is notified they will come and give the connection that day.

Even 3: Jan 10th: I have called again for status. I was told that the technician is notified again and they will come and give the connection. Evening couple of technicians came to my home and fixed and empty box and left without even notifying me.

Event 4: Jan 11th: I have called customer care and informed them that the connection was not completed yet. The technician left without even notifying me. I was told by the customer care representative that I will get a call by technician by evening. I have waited till evening. I haven't received any call again. I called customer care again and notified that I did not received any call. the ticket is updated as urgent as told by the customer care representative.

Event 5: Jan 12th: I have asked to transfer my call to Escalation Desk. I was connected to Jagadish from Escalation Desk. Jagadish apologized for delay and assured that he will do a personal followup on the issue.Jagadish spoke to back-end team and informed me that I will get a call from back-end team. After couple of hours some one called me and informed me that at 4 PM they will call me and inform me the status of the connection I said OK. I did not received any call that day as usual.

Event 3: Jan 13th : I haven't got any call from Back-end team at 4PM on previous day. Jan 13th I have called again and asked to connect with Jagadish from Escalation Desk. Jagadish assured me again that the connection will be completed today EOD for sure. He said he will followup on the ticket personally.

Event 4 : Jan 13th: I have waited till evening, I haven't got any call as promised by Jagadish. I have requested to connect to Jagadish from Escalation desk. This time I got Chandrashekar from Escalation desk. He apologized for the delay again. Chandrashekar requested another additional day to complete the request and he said he will followup on the request personally just as Jagadish told. I have informed him that I have to leave home, But per his assurance I will wait that day. I have cancelled my travel tickets for Jan 13th just to get this task get completed.

Event 5 : Jan 14: I have called customer care and asked me to connect to Chandrasekar from Escalation Desk. I was connected to Manoj from Escalation Desk. I insisted that I need to speak to Chandrasekar on the followup on my service ticket. Manoj promised that he will work on the issue. Then he tried to connect to the back-end team after a while he came back and said he can't reach them. and he will call by 4 PM in the evening and will inform me what are the next steps
Which means Manoj isn't sure that my connection can get completed even on Jan 14th. I told I have to leave home and I don't want beam connection any more. I have asked for refund of the money payed, as I want to choose another vendor. Manoj neither confirmed that he will refund the money nor he confirmed that he is going to get my connection done

Name: Swaraj Tati
Ph: 9962555336 or 9966782586
Service Ticket No: 15355910
sudheerkumarn

Dec 9, 2014

Internet don't work from 4 days

I am from kondapur area. There is Internet issue from last 4 days.I have contacted customer care and raised tickets,but tickets are being closed with out issue being resolved. I am frustrated calling customer service daily.Below are tickets raised :
15043876,15057119,15057160.

Appreciate if you can work towards resolving issue and train your customer service to attain customer satisfaction.

Sudheer
Amita1008

Dec 3, 2014

Beam Telecom Not Shifting My Existing Internet Connection

I am existing customer of beam internet & I am very disappointed with their Service.I was requesting them from 5 days to shift my existing connection but they are not doing so. When we called them for new connection they turn up within an hour but for transferring my existing connection they are not doing anything. Regularly i am calling them 3 times in a day and they promise me to do it within 24 hr but they don't. It's hampering my work as i work from home. This situation is frustrating. I had done payment of 6 month already. But unable to use internet due to their unresponsive behavior. Pathetic service.
I hope .. there would be some genuine person who can help me in transferring my connection.

Beam Teltelecom Not Shifting My Existing Internet Connection
koundinya

Nov 26, 2014

Rapid data usage

Customer ID:
Package: B MAX 615 (6 months package)

This is my last straw after battling the customer service and call centre staff of Beam Telecom in Hyderabad. Since 22 Oct 2014, I observed that my data usage gets used at the rate of 3 to 5 GB a day! I sent several emails and even met a Tech person in the Srinagar Colony/Kamalapuri area of Hyderabad. It is impossible for me to use that amount of data a day. I even keep changing the password.

My internet usage remains unchanged regardless of the threshold being reached, but once the 35 GB threshold is reached the portal shows minimal data usage.

The tech person says my MAC address is the same. I am 100% sure that this is an inside job of Beam who are manipulating or there is a data theft by some errant employee. Once my FUP was reset to "Zero" on 22 Nov, the same story repeated. Nobody is beam wants to respond because they probably know this is a 6 month customer who is locked-in and they can do whatever they want. Pathetic service - deeply regret going to Beam. Am considering other legal measures.

Sharada
mohan dantuluri

Nov 18, 2014

Worst service i have ever seen

I have been a beam telecom customer for the past 3 years and you can check my record have never defaulted on my payment. I am complaining from past half month for limited or no connectivity issue but this has not been fixed. Before I proceed further here are the details of my complaints made

SMS which i got every time i complain
-------- ------------------------- ---------------
Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 14768920 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM - 16/11/2014

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 14768920 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM - 17/11/2014

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 14768920 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM- 17/11/2014

Also I want to point out few things more about the customer service people. They are very impatient and sometimes do not listen properly to what the consumer is saying. I have asked the customer service people so many times that I want to speak to higher authorities they always tell that they are really busy and will arrange a call back and this never happens. It is we the customers who pay for their jobs and they do not have time to listen to customer grievances. I have wasted lot of money on calls and they put me on hold for so long and also even though I have internet service at my home I had to go to internet cafe and use the internet thus paying extra out of my pocket. Lastly I want to say I m really fed up with Beam telecoms casual attitude if they cant provide me proper service they can let me know I will be more than happy to disconnect my connection and go to hathway who is providing 50 Mbps Speed for 1000 bucks with same download limit of 60 GB. I want someone from beam to contact me and let me know what is the progress. My name is Mohan Dantuluri. My mobile number is 9866289396
Bhagabati

Nov 2, 2014

Internet connectivity

Every alternate weekend, the Internet gets disconnected.
After giving complaints, they give connection after 4-5 days. Sometimes Close the ticket without resolving it.
Half of my phone bill comes because of Beam.

Worst customer service.
They don't call back and update about the issue.
If they give commitment for 24 hrs means, they will contact you after 5 days.

Currently, there are 2 open tickets, #14562602 and #14587077.
nice_raghav@yahoo.co.in

Oct 24, 2014

Beam Fiber:Worst Internet Service

My ticket No is #14451499. My Internet is not working for past 2 days . I have complained to CC, Escalation Team and mailed to nodal office also highlighting that even after commitment from the CC and Escalation teams the issue still has not been resolved. To add on to this, CC and Escalation team kept lying that the issue would be resolved by yesterday. Why cant they just admit that they are incompetent to resolve the issue in 24 hours as claimed by them.Their service is pathetic and they don't care about the customer problems created by their worst services. They charge advance while half of the time the Internet doesn't work. The other Internet providers are much better. - Abhishek
ahmed.syed

Sept 30th 2014 14127895 Not Resolved
Oct 1st 2014 14145208 Not Resolved
Oct 1st 2014 14145172 Not Resolved
Oct 2nd 2014 14161675 Not Resolved

Also I want to point out few things more about the customer service people. They are very impatient and sometimes do not listen properly to what the consumer is saying. I have asked the customer service people so many times that I want to speak to higher authorities they always tell that they are really busy and will arrange a call back and this never happens. It is we the customers who pay for their jobs and they do not have time to listen to customer grievances. I have wasted lot of money on calls and they put me on hold for so long and also even though I have internet service at my home I had to go to internet cafe and use the internet thus paying extra out of my pocket. Lastly I want to say I m really fed up with Beam telecoms casual attitude if they cant provide me proper service they can let me know I will be more than happy to disconnect my connection and go to hathway who is providing 50 Mbps Speed for 1000 bucks with same download limit of 60 GB. I want someone from beam to contact me and let me know what is the progress. My name is Syed Salahuddin Ahmed. My mobile number is 9705317991

Eagerly awaiting a favourable response.
bhaskar_908@hotmail.com

Sep 19, 2014

How to cancel my beam fiber connection

hi,
My Name is Bhaskar rao, Beam Cable not used because I shifting other station.pls Concered my Request.

Please tell me how to cancel my beam fiber connection process. Clearly.Acc; 432677
sreeteju

Sep 17, 2014

worst service of beam internet

Service person does not respond immeadiatly now since one month we are giving continuous calls to customer care but no one turned up and just before 2 days they came and solved the problem and today net cconnection got disconnected due to non payment of bill wen I did not use the service why should I pay the bill of this month and this is not for the first time every month same problem I am unable to use service minimum 20 days in a month still I have to pay the bill at the end of month why should I pay wen there is no service
ahmed.syed

Sep 13, 2014

Bad Service

I had made an online application for beam wifi router and after submitting i was informed on the portal that a respective technician will contact me. I got a call from the technician from the following landline number +91 40 66034300 and he told me that it will require 48 hours and he will definitely fix it on Saturday and he will give me a call. Neither he turned up nor gave me a call. Today when I called Beam office on 040 66272727 they informed me that no information regarding the router is there and the ticket 13882846 has been registered and it will take 48 hours for router technician to come to my house. They have wasted so much of my time and have given a very bad service future customers beware of this playing tactics of beam telecom they have no importance fort their customer. My mobile number is 9705317991 and my name is Salahuddin if you need to contact and address the issue.
jayyu_l@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2014

Worst service and customer care by Beam in hyderabad

I am facing a very peculiar problem, I am using Beam Telecom's internet connection at my home, I do a lot of work at home after office hours. Hence, internet connectivity is very crucial for me. Since few days my internet connectivity is not working, it doesn't work continuously for 2-3 days, after numerous calls to the Customer Care, it is rectified and then after few days it again stops working.
When enquired with the Customer Care about this behavior, they give some vague answer and never bother to root cause the issue or provide a permanent solution.

When I investigated on this issue, to my horror I found out that the people (tenants) living on the top floor of our building are disconnecting the power supply to the box, resulting in the interruption of the service. When confronted, they told me that Beam Telecom has agreed to pay a rent of Rs 100/- per month for using their power supply. However, Beam has failed to pay them since the past four years. Hence, they have disconnected the power supply.

I called the Beam Customer Care and explained the problem and requested them to resolve this issue as my work/business is getting impacted. However, they have not reacted and the problem is not yet resolved. I also offered the Beam officials to use the power supply from my flat, but nothing has happened.

Beam is collecting the monthly fee of Rs 1110/- every month, but I am not getting proper service and it is costing me thousands of Dollars. I am planning to take legal action against Beam if this issue is not resolved.

I would request the higher officials in Beam Telecom to look into these kind of blemishes and short comings at the grass root level which are spoiling the reputation and credibility of the company.

Following are my details:
Name: L. Jayakeerthi
Registered mobile no: 9848568770
Recent Complaint No: 13824415
Hari Naidu

Aug 30, 2014

THE WORST SERVICE AND my experience with Beam internet‏‏

Since 23rd Aug, I am continuously had a problem with internet but till today it was not resolved the issue..

I spent so much of my time and money everyday I am calling customer care guys but every one saying that it will be resolved by 24hr...but its 192 hrs to me with out resolution....

I spoke with some of the beam supervisors (MAHESH, NANI & RANJITH) and these guys are also use less...

but these guys are also helpless to me.... I never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never....never never.... seen this kind of worst service in my life, but I don't know how they are doing business .....

without ...

BEAM CABLE IN HYDERABAD IS A LOCAL INTERNET AND THE WORST TO CHOOSE…SERVICES ARE VERY PATHETIC….

Please see my ticket logs below....

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 13581937 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

Ticket No 13581937 is being closed. In case the issue is UNADDRESSED/UNRESOLVED, you can escalate it to us, by just forwarding this SMS to 8008150000 -BeamTelecom

Ticket no: 13638023 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action -Beam Telecom

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 13638023 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

Your web-login account activated now to access 1.Open any website 2.Enter User Name: 3.Enter Password:

Dear Subscriber, The Service Ticket No 13670305 has been updated with your latest interaction. We will expedite resolution. --BEAM TELECOM

Ticket no: 13670305 is registered. Please allow us some time to address your complaint. Our team will ensure fastest possible action -Beam Telecom

Dear Subscriber, Thank you for calling BEAM. We hope your concern has been addressed . We endeavor to serve you better always - BEAMTELE

Hari
saatbhaichampa

Aug 1, 2014

Poor Quality of Service for Beam Fibre

I want to warn all customers who are taking beam fibre connection in hyderabad.. please don't get tempted with promises of great speed and zero latency, what value do these hold if you are struggling to get connected.. For the last two months Beam's quality of service has deteriorated significantly and there is very frequent disconnection every now and then... customer service lead time is 24 hours and within the next 24 hours there is another disconnection and this goes on and on.. every week I have to make atleast 3-4 complains. I was not able to work from home at all with beam due to the unreliable connectivity, and had to take an extra photon wifi max just for that. And now, I am really tired of this pathetic service and will disconnect beam and go for airtel.

Subha.
peekaye07

Jul 29, 2014

No connectivity

I have a beam (dis)connection 642052. calling it a connection would be a joke. For eight weeks, every weekend the connectivity disappears and they want 24 hrs to restore it. Which means that every weekend i am without a connection.The purpose of having a connection is to be able to work from home when required and this poor uptime prevents that.

They have promised permanent resolution everytime but the resolution typically lasts for a few days at the MOST.

This company advertises great speed and datasize packages. WHAT IS THE USE OF HIGH SPEEDS AND HUGE DOWNLOAD SIZES WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN ASSURE BASIC CONNECTIVITY?

I feel TRAI should not only mandate minimum speed for broadband but should also mandate minimum uptime requirements so that such shoddy service providers are prevented from fleecing customers.

I have requested resolution, which they seem incapable of, or refund, which they have not responded
nandu909

Jul 27, 2014

New Connection Not Yet Activated

My new connection not activated since 11 Days.
Nandkishor
Mob - 9676680141
E mail - nkjoshi909@gmail.com

DAIKIN AIR CONDITIONING INDIA PVT LTD - Daikin
    Dear Vipin(vipin28gtupta), We are delighted to...
    Shine.com - Fraud call demanding money
    oday I received a call from 8882917599 regarding job. It...
    HDFC Bank - misbehaviour & irresponsibilities of agents
    Hi, This is with reference to the misbehaviour &...
    SBI Cap Securities - Misguided by staff
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have visited your SBI Kengeri branch,...
    IYOGI TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD - Salaries not Paid
    Hi, I am an Ex-iYogi Employee, iyogi has not paid...
    scholarship rejected by PFMS - KERALA STUDENTS NOT YET RECEIVED
    Respected sir Students who applied from kerala for...
    Jee Main -2016 - Bonus marks JEE 2016
    SIR, I got 89 marks in jee main 2016 held on 3rd april,...
    HUSH PUPPIES - sandals strap broke in 12 days
    Hi I would like to bring to your notice that I bought a...
    lotus herbal natural blend creamy pack 730 swift makeup stick - Got used product
    I order this product from snapdeal but received used...