Beam Telecom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Beam Telecom

Aug 5, 2011

irresponsible service

subject:-beam telecom executive has registered my wrong registration mobile number.

when i contacted 040-66272727 to change my number from 8297232040 to 9490309497 they did not respond to my complaint.

Aug 4, 2011

Cheating the costomers by saying unlimted plans in broadband internet connections

Beam Telecom has explicitly stated that their unlimited package is subject to their fair usage policy. They have this information on their website too.

Jul 30, 2011

No proper service from Beam Telecom

They are frauds.
They just take money from us and do not provide proper service.
i had applied for their service on 1-3-2010 but it had started from 18-3-2010.like this their service is..then why should i pay for the remaining days??
but still i have cleared all the dues but in the status its showing that there are no records from the last 3 months.
what does it mean???does it mean that i have not paid money from the last 3 months?

i have'nt used their service in this month when i really need it.but still when a person came from their side to collect bill i have given him the money.He said he just collect the bill and he is not concerned about the service.then for what they are collecting money??to provide service ??or not to provide their sadhi hui service???
this is just because of their careless actions/service towards their customers.They just want money money money.but why shoud i pay them if am not getting proper service??
i cant bare this .its enough now.

Jul 28, 2011

Poor Service

Through your forum, I would like to draw the attention of all towards the poor service being rendered by Beam Cable towards its existing customer’s. I have an internet connection from them which is being frequently getting disconnected.
To lodge the complaint with them has become a herculean task as they don’t pick up the call for at least half an hour and go on repeating that ” to wait or disconnect and try after some time” where as in case of new connections immediately they respond. In case you are able to get connected to the executive he notes the number and says it will be attended within 24 hours. You go waiting and the problem does not get rectified and once again you have to repeat the same procedure to know the status of your complaint. The executive attending gives some excuses and incorrect information and never gets you connected to his Superior on the floor with the plea that he is busy attending some other call and he will ensure that he calls back with in one hour which never happens.
I hope the Beam Cable people will understand the agony of its subscribers and immediately act failing which they are forcing customers to go to Consumer Court for failure of service.

Jul 25, 2011

LAN cable burnt

Hi All

My name is Srinivas from Hyderabad(East Anandbagh). On Friday morning(5.00 AM), I found some spark near my laptop and when I went near and saw that LAN cable burnt. I tried powering-on laptop, but its not powering-on and found even power adaptor was working.

I complained to Beam(Ticket No.2613749) and its closed on Sunday(they didn't any reason and asked me to call back CAll center any clarification, I am yet to call them now).

Here is my account number: Your Account No. Is 224925

Will LAN surge proctection help in this?

Currently, seems like mother broad is burnt...

Srinivas

Jul 19, 2011

New BB connection, a harassed consumer

I am facing the same problem. I also went for 6 moths subscription the marketing person Mr. Alikhan [9705074130] told that it will be done in 3 days. On third day I call him up and ask about it he tells me person will come to your home at 5PM no one visits same story is repeated next day. Then I file up complain with customer care [2582408] and the tell me we will get back to you in 24hrs. 24hrs pass by and no one calls back. I again try Mr. Alikhan and he promises me to call back in 30min but no one ever calls back. Many a times their phone rings but no one picks up and at times it is switched off to avoid customers.
This is ridiculous service and if this is at start what should one expect when they have our money and subscription for 6months.

Not providing internet service for more than 11 days

Jul 19, 2011

After payment is done, No Internet connection is given and customer is ignored.

Broadband connection

CONNECTION NOT PROVIDED

Installation fraud

New Connection Problems

i am facing same problem with them but i am seeing where to complaint my mobile num 9989714071 manikrao.raj@gmail.com

Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

my ticket number is 2403032 i have called beam call center and thier employee shekar i have paid 2, 300 on 5th he asked 10 days for
connection junction box but now 35days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please i want to take action on them what is solution

Failed to give broadband connection within time and NO RESPONSE

connection junction box but now 30days over but no response, my mobile num is 9989714071
please ntake action on them what is solution

Jul 4, 2011

New Connection Problems

I had applied for a new beam telecom connection (this being my 4th connection) for my office. The payment was made(22nd June) 12 days back with a receipt in my hand. But since the very same day the technical team did not get back for the installation.

I have been repeatedly lodging complaints and they assure us a time period of 24hrs wherein the connection will be installed by their technical team. The first complaint was made on 24th June. All there commitments have been failing repeatedly since then. The sales executive has not taken my calls since the day payment was made.

Mrs/Ms Ruchi - The nodal officer was involved in this issue on 2nd July where she committed the connection to be installed by 4th July finally. They have failed yet again after 4 reminders given by me to the department.

Is this some kind of a joke? They take an advance payment with a commitment to provide the best services and this is what we get. If there is any person facing the same problems please contact me I am ready to move to court for it.

Jul 2, 2011

connection delay

Hi manikrao,

Even i have faced the same problem. Please inform me once you get your connection. even i have submitted my complaint on this. Lets c what is response we get. These people are really irresponsible.

No response from Beam Telecom for refund

kind.attention. ruchi.nodal officer, beamtelecom. our account no.209915. new connection given on 22.6.2011 after paying for six months rentals on 10.6.2011. from 23.6.2011 onwards net not connecting. please look into the matter by using your good offices. R.S. KAMESWARA RAO, MIG 866, FIRST FLOOR, KPHB COLONY,
HYDERABAD-500072.
POWER CONNECTION GIVEN FROM OUR HOUSE. BOX FITTED IN OUR HOUSE. FROM OUR SIDE ALL FACILITIES EXTENDED. BUT BEAMTELECOM IS NOT COMING IN TIME AND NOT RECTIFYING THE GENUINE PROBLEM.

No response from Beam Telecom for refund

connection delay

my ticket number is 2403032 i have called beam call center and thier employee shekar i have paid 2,300 on 5th he asked 10 days for
please ntake action on them.

Connection Not Provided

we have got beam broadband connection on 22-06-2011 night and from 23-06-2011 we are unable to acess the internet please check the connections address : MIG-866, 1st floor, kphb colony road no.3, 3rd phase, hyderabad.

Connection Not Provided

we have got beam broadband connection on 22-06-2011 night and from 23-06-2011 we are unable to acess the internet please check the connections address : MIG-866, kphb colony 3rd phase, hyderabad.

Jun 25, 2011

Relocating my connection.

I got beam internet connection in February 2011. I got 6 months plan. That is I paid for 6 months at once.

In first week itself internet didn't come for 6 days. With lot of difficulty I got it finally. Afterwards service was very inconsistent.
In May 29th I relocated from Miyapur to Kondapur. I raised SR in beam before relocating itself.
SR numbers : 2245529, 2375138, 2375110.
They promised me that within a week they will relocate my connection. I was cool with that. But, even after 15 days I didn't hear anything from them. I started calling them, mailed them, raised many SR.

Every-time I call them, they tell same thing. "Sorry for the inconvenience, we will solve the issue as soon as possible". Later nothing will happen. On 17th June they started telling they have already shifted the connection and they closed my service request. But there was no cable in my home. Today it's almost 28th day. I get same reply every-time.

I asked them to give their manager's number. They refuse to give me. It seems they will call me once my 6 months plan gets over. I literally lost 2000 rupee for nothing. I couldn't work from home for 1 month.

If anyone is planning to go for Beam telecom connection, my advice is please don't go for it. Till you make payment they will respond very well. Once you pay money they will ignore you if any problem comes in between.

I am pasting some of their replies,
======================= 1st example ================================

Dear Sir / Madam,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #160853 with the following response:

Dear Mr.Prakash Yaji,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with respect to the Installation of Internet. Appreciate your patience.

We are very sorry to inform you that unfortunately the connection got delayed more than the committed date. We have escalated your issue to the concerned team you would reacive a call from them shortly. Kindly bear with us until such time.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.

You can view the status of your ticket here: http://ticket.beamtele.com/view.php?e=prakash.idagunji@gmail.com&t=160853

Now, you can also upgrade to 10 Mbps at Rs. 1000 per month and get a CHILD PLAN FREE. Visit http://portal.beamtele.com for more information.

Greetings,

=================================== 2 nd example ===========================

Dear Subscriber,

UserName :prakash.idagunji@gmail.com

Please note that your ticket No.2398085 is still under resolution. Our team is working on this and we will expedite resolution. Inconvenience is regretted

Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:2398085
Ticket Type: SHIFTING
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending
TicketDate:20-JUN-2011 08:20:00 PM

For any further information and clarification regarding this ticket, please call our customer support on 040-66272727 or reply to this mail (always mention the ticket no: or account no for reference).

BEAM TELECOM

========================================================================

Please tell me how to resolve this issue..

regards,
Prakash S. Yaji
Phone : 7842776376

Jun 19, 2011

Absolutely disgusting service

Come Rant here .. Put this issue on the official beam page and yes they are solving as quickly as possible.
the link is www.facebook.com/officialbeamfiber

Jun 17, 2011

Absolutely disgusting service

If you are planning to use Beam for your Business then BEWARE!! Taking up Beam telecom is the biggest mistake ever made by our company. We provide IT services to Overseas clients and the amount of connection dropouts and Internet downtime is absolutely disgusting.

There was no power back-up on their lines so every time there was a power outage in the area our internet was down. Almost 5 days and 20 phone calls later it is still not fixed so I don't know how long this company is going to be open with service like this. In addition to this, we loose internet connectivity at least 2-3 times a week during business hours which interrupts everything from Conference calls to our VPN connections. This is actually getting embarrassing when explaining to our clients that we loose Internet connectivity 2-3 times a week.
All the Customer Care do it to get you off the phone as quickly as possible and you never hear back from them to see if the issue is fixed.

Hope this complaint reaches the Executives of BEAM Telecom. If this is the quality of service you provide for a Business Line then god knows how India is going to Advance technologically.

Jun 2, 2011

Installation fraud

I have paid Rs.1800 towards a new broadband connection to Beam Telecom.(http://www.beamcablesystem.com/)A/c No 204937

I reside in D.D Colony, Bagh Amberpet-500013. I made the payment on 30/5/2011 and was promised that installation will be done in 24 hours. However till date no one has responded.

The customer care is so horrible that the sales representative does not even take my call.

Please look into the issue and do the needful or else I might be forced to approach Law enforcement agencies for justice.

Ibps - RECRUITMENT
    sir i have applied for IBPS clerk 2014 but unable to...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - taking money by your exicutive for verification
    My self ankit sharma my application no-2014224860200.and...
    www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in - Solution for Renew Form
    If u want renew your form and getting problem pls contact...
    225374 - Coco cola lottery
    Sir , my name is Jain Mitva Bhairulal im nt able to rely...
    Ibps - Can't submit ibps clerk application due to server...
    I tried to register online for ibps clerk exam,but the...
    Vijay Tv - Thayumanavan (show Janani and Shree for the final episode)
    Plz show Janani and Shree for the final episode on...
    money maker financial services - FRAUD FRAUDSTER CHEATER
    Sub ke Sub. ma...c....d hai.... Dont believe them.......
    Ibps - wrongly entered percentage
    sir i wrongly entered percentage marks during the...