BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD

PHJ

Dec 15, 2014

Petro Card Not Accepted at Petrol Pump

I visited Petrol Pump " KAKA Automobiles" Janata Market, LBS Marg, Bhandup, Mumbai-400078, on 13/12/2014, Cashmemo No. 43841. I gave my petrocard but they refused to take the card saying that Card reading machine is not working. I asked them, is their only one machine, they replied, there are three but they are not working.
Similar Experience I had when I had gone to Ratnagiri-Maharashtra, there also I got Similar reply.
luckly I had cash with me and I paid in cash.

If the card is rejected by the Petrol Pumps, then what is the use of it. I cannot trust your Petro Card System, I prefer to discontinue it rather than face such a problem.

Please Look into this Problem of Harresment to the Customer.

Prakash Jamsandekar
Petrocard No. CA0001147124 , CU0000025662.
Mob. 9920390641
Andheri (East),
Mumbai-93.
s prabhakaran

Sep 15, 2014

Regularisation

Sir pl regularise my petrocard and give the password MY ADDRESS IS
S.PRABHAKARAN 4/42/ 5th trust cross st Mandavelipakkam CHENNAI 600028 my cell no is 9176699336

S.PRABHAKARAN CAO 0000911672
CUO 100779690
tanq
syam kumar s

Aug 29, 2014

I lost my petro card.

I lost my metro card on 28.08.2014.how can get its duplicate.
syed khurshid nizami

Aug 23, 2014

Card delivered but not recived

Syed Khurshid Nizami,old lost card no;7241-7601-1116-5232,New delivered card no,which is not recieved,Replacement card no,7241-7601-1461-4970.syed khurshid nizami contact no,9811171533. Delhi base Mr Ankur Not Reciving my Call Regarding Card Delivery.My Card Delivery Reference No.BPL428168078,Mr Ankur Contact no.is 011-28063228.
shiva17

Jul 29, 2014

Sir.
I lost my Petro Card around 4 to 5 months back. I have forget my Petro Card number also. The Address given is R Shivakumar, 382 , 19th G Main Road, 1st N Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010. I request you to kindly issue me a new card so as to enable me to use your bharat petroluem sevices. As I travel a lot. My card was issued to me at Reddy Petrol Bunk, Nehru Nagar, Bangalore. My driving Licence number 1518/88-89.
My email Id is shiva17_1966@hotmail.com.

Hope you do the needful.

Thanking You.

yours
Shivakumar r
shiva17

Jul 29, 2014

Sir.
My email Id is shiva17_1966@hotmail.com.

Hope you do the needful.

Thanking You.

yours
Shivakumar r
Raghu babu

Jun 27, 2014

Regularise my card

i have petro card and i want to reuse this so please regularise it and send my details.

i dont know the pass ward also.

my card Details: CH Raghu Babu
CA0000508552
CU0100466198

svvpavankumar

Jun 20, 2014

petrol boys

I am pavan this is to inform you that we have above 25 vehicles. we are always filling in jubilee filling station in hyderabad, at the filling station the boys who are filling the petrol , they are asking before tank fill up rounded figure money, other wise they are not feed the amount in my card if after filled the tank if given the amount,their behavioiur also worrest, other wise if iam filling my vehicles tanks after that they are taking so much of time to feed the amount in my card this is soo bad almost we have paid to the station for monthly amount above 2,00,000/- p.m.please taken some action against the station.as early as possible.atleast please inform the matter what iam suffering due to this reason.

Thanking you sir,
Pavan
sabu.k.s

Jun 4, 2014

Petrocard Renewal

I request you to please renew the petrocard

CA0001071862
CU 0100907993 My mobile number.8547040669
SAUSS

May 31, 2014

Machine changed

From
SriAurobindo Udyog Service Center
Pondicherry-1
It is observed that the 3No.of Petro card machine supplied by you are frequently becoming unserviceable by which the customers are not getting proper service and we as well the BPCL looses its image. we request herein that please arrange to supply with new new model of machine our special request is not to soportly base model machines. please expedite in replacement of all three machine as non of the machines are working as present.
manager

CARD BLOCKED

Since Last 1 year i have not using my petro card.due to my card blocked.After talk with cc i have entry wrong pin 3 times at bharat petrol pump.after blocked my pin,again call to cc.they will tell me .go to BPCL PUMP AND INSERT CARD GO TO UTILITY >CARD UNBLOCKED.PRESS PASSWARD 0000.BUT WHEN THEY WILL ENTRY CARD UNBLOCKED AFTER SOME TIME SESYTMS SHOWING NOT FOUND..SO KINDLY ACTIVATE MY CARD & INFORM ME OVER PHONE / e-mail.

CELL-8763329794,e_mail ID:raheman_sh@rediffmail.com

card number-7241760114593216
ACCOUNT ID-CA0001139114
CUSTOMERID NUMBER- CU0100962594
complain number-5821006
the helpline says that its has been dispatched to me 6 months back using a courier service which doesn't exists at my address.
on my 6 conversation with BP helpline number i was told that they are re issuing the card and it will reach with in 10days, which has not happened and to my surprise when i enquired about this fact they again put me back to square one saying that it is dispatched by courier the same which doesn't serve at my address.
why will any courier accept the order when they do not operate at a particular place?
why there are false statements by helpline operators?
why the feedback about complaints are not given?
TB Adinarayanan

Dec 18, 2013

Not received Petro card

I am TB Adinarayanan, i lost my petrocard and applied for new card at T Nagar (Venkatnarayana road) My petro card no is
7241 7602 2358 9485, my email id is adhi1955@gmail.com, my address is #19/22 C Sun city villas,2nd cross street,
Trustpuram, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024, Tamilnadu. sir i request you to send petrocard as soon as possible.
with regards,
TB Adinarayanan.
Ateeq9914

Oct 19, 2013

4th Month without petro card

I know it is waste to register a complain, however one should never stop trying

I applied for petrol card in the month of July - 26 at gachibowli petrol pump - Lalitha's (9848520430). Who punched in my mobile number wrong in the payment slip however when I wanted to correct those details they said it is not a problem as the form includes the correct information.

First Complaint raised - C000055048 dated 7th Aug and they informed that the petrol card was not received and they have submitted the new form and the card should get delivered in 10 - 15 days

Sept - 15 - 16 I tried calling the BP Care, which was one rude service, refuse to help saying they cannot find any details and the above complain number is wrong in this I have visited the pump twice but they refused to provide me details as the in charge is not available.

I dont have the necessary info saved, would never though that BPCL department is a cheat and will give you only false info.

Info on slip got wiped off because it was not a print (like credit card slip). So I ended up with no info with me - Good strategy by BPCL to cheat customers

After visiting BPCL and speaking with the manager, who promised me that I should be getting the card soon and will find info which he never did

New complaint was raised on 3rd Oct - C000055689 , for which I was informed that they never received my form

After making several attempts with petrol pump and care I was able to get the confirmation details

VPL422718816 - Prasad - 9949191421

and was told that the card should be with me in 10 days

This was the most irritating and unprofessional experience in my life and most unprofessional company and staff

I am trying to reach Prasad, who never answers his phone no replies to messages and petrol pump is bluntly refusing stating they have sent it twice now they cannot help

I would like to take this up with higher authority .....

I want my full refund and compensation for run around with so much fuel wasted

New complain : C000055721
Mukund Honkalse

Sep 11, 2013

Loss of Petro card Sim

My name is Vinod Kumar Agarwal, Add- Pitruiccha Apt Flat no. 4 Lane No. 11 Prabhat Road Pune 411004. I am user of Bharat Petroleum petro card, My petro card no. is 7241760120374874 But actually I have been loss my sim of petro card so please issue me new Petro Card as soon as possible. If you any quiry Please Contact 9823853445, 9422365495 - My Email ID : vinod_ca@yahoo.com
Mukund Honkalse

Sep 11, 2013

loss of petro card sim

My name is Vinod Kumar Agarwal, Add- Pitruiccha Apt Flat no. 4 Lane No. 11 Prabhat Road Pune 411004. I am user of Bharat Petroleum petro card, My petro card no. is 7241760120374874 But actually I have been loss my sim of petro card so please issue me new Petro Card as soon as possible. If you have any query then call on that no. of 9823853445, 9422365495. My email-id vinod_ca@yahoo.com
Somashekar

Aug 4, 2013

petro card

I have lost petro card , I dont`t remember the number, the name on the card Shekar

kindly help,....
my name is somashekar , mob no 9980133203/9880663366, email id somashekar.janu@yahoo.co.in
madhur@dineshnagar.com

Jun 8, 2013

Non receipt of Replacement card (SmartFleet) Petro card

Dear All,
Would like to bring the following matter in to your kind attention where we want to focus on the quality of service provided by your company & the way your executives misguide to a customer.
We have issued three petro cards ( SmartFleet) since January 2011 in the name of M/s Dinesh Chand Garg Housing Project Pvt Ltd. Since then we are using this card on regular basis. In the month of March’2013, one of them stopped working automatically. We complained through customer care who suggested to fill a new form so that replacement card can be issued.
As per the discussion, we handed over the complete form along with the old card to your representative Mr. Asif sitting in one of your retail outlet of Bharat Petroleum M/s Shiva Automobiles (AG_ID : AG0110628019) on 10th April 2013. While handing over the new form we categorically specified that this card is required urgently as the delay may suffer our day to day business.
He assured us that the card will reach to us within 7 to 15 working days. But since then it’s almost 60 days passed, we are still struggling to get our replacement card & faced several harassments which we are mentioning as below. The amount of misguiding & false commitment given by your representative can not be tolerated in this competitive environment. I am highlighting the details of our communications held the assurance received from them as narrated as below.
Date of Complaint Person whom we spoke to Subject of discussion/ Complaint shared Answer received / Remarks given by your representative
28th March 2013 M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) Card not working. Reason for non-working Speak to customer care
28th March 2013 Customer care executive Card not working. Reason for non-working We will check & get back
4rth April 2013 Customer care executive Reminded for knowing the reason for card not working Speak to Sales Manager Mr Joshua Wood (9654505194)
4rth April 2013 Mr Joshua Wood (Sales Manager) at 9654505194 Wanted to know the reason of card not working & what should be the procedure to follow Speak to Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038
4rth April 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Wanted to know the reason of card not working & what should be the procedure to follow Will check & get back
11th April 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Second reminder for knowing the reason for card not working Phone not attended but SMS received from M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) as card un blocked
11th April 2013 M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) Despite card unblocked, card is not working Card will be replaced as the magnetic strip of old card may be destroyed. Pls fill up a replacement card form & submit the same at the nearest BP outlet.
11th April 2013 M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) Complete form handed over for issuance of replacement card. And Mr Asif was informed about the submission of form so that there should not be any delay in issuance of card. Card will be received in 7 to 15 days
20th April 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Reminded for knowing the exact position of issuance of card The card will be received within 7 working days
28th April 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Card not received. Status of card Card issued & it was already couriered from Mumbai. You will receive the card by Wednes day (1st of May 2013)
1st May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Card still not received. Status of card Card is in transit & you will receive it soon.
2nd May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Card still not received. Status of card Wait, card will be received in next 2 to 3 days
5th May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Card still not received. Status of card You will receive the card by evening.
6th May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Still not received. Please help Will check & revert
10th May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Tried to contact Phone not picked
11th May 2013 M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) Mr Anurag is not picking phone. Where is the card We can not help as we have not received the card yet. Pls co-ordinate with Mr Anurag only
13th May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Phone not attended but SMS received from M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) as your card will be come soon… Don't worry
15th May 2013 to 25th May 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Tried to contact Phone not picked. Always disconnected phone.
1st June 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Why wrong comittments, why the card is not received yet I am sorry, but don't worry. The card will be received by Wednessday (5th June 2013)
6th June 2013 M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) Message sent to M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) as call us urgent regarding receipt of petro card when Mr Anurag stop picking the phone. Phone not attended but SMS received from M/s Shiva Automobiles representative Mr Asif (09910778625) as I will call you latter
8th June 2013 Mr Anurag Choudhry (Area Manager) at 9999412038 Please let us know the status of the for god shake. We are really seak & tired with your response. In anger mood. I can not help it. You will receive the card when ever it will come. It is your card & you will receive that. If it is delayed from corporate office, then how come I will be held responsible. So don’t complain to me as it is not my duty to deliver the card at your doorstep.

Dear All,
Just wanted to ask few simple questions as far as our experience in regards to Bharat Petroleum is concerned.
Is it the remark a customer expects from a responsible employee??? Is it the right approach by a company executive towards an irate customer???
Is it the period a customer should wait to get a replaced card???
It is a pre-paid card where customer is paying first & then uses it over a period & keeps it for convenience. Is it the convenience the customer is looking at???
Is this is the type of monopoly your company is enjoying in this competitive market??? Are the features of your card is so impressive that despite of all these, the customer will still wait to use your card???
Is it why Bharat Petroleum is enjoying this market share & is this the way you can enjoy the confidence of a customer???
Request you all to take this matter seriously & act in every possible way to safeguard the interest of the customer by replacing the culprits.
madhur@dineshnagar.com

Jun 8, 2013

Replaced card not received despite of several comittments

Dear All,
Is it the period a customer should wait to get a replaced card???
Md Salahuddin

May 21, 2013

Re Application Form

I have lost my card and the nearest BP has not have the application. Kindly send the Re application (Card lost).

Our Mail ID : ktecagros@gmail.com

Md.salahuddin

keyurshah13

May 21, 2013

I lost my petro card

I lost my petrol card even I dont remember my card number how can I get it back

kindly help......
my contact number is 9925359997

keyur shah
sivaganesan.V

Apr 13, 2013

Need Statement

I am Sivaganesan. V, I request you to provide the Statement of Balance for the Below card number.

My Card number: FC 7000938865
Ph:No: 9677884627
sivaganesan.V

Apr 13, 2013

Need Statement

I am Sivaganesan.v , I request you to provide the statement for the below card number.

My Card No: FC 7000938865
Phone No: 9677884627

Electricity thieves - Electricity theft
    Hereby i want to complain about electricity theft in bala...
    M6 Events - Income Tax Fraud - Service Tax fraud
    Incoma Tax Fraud Hi sir, this company is running totally...
    micromax - Micromax Bolt A26 Restarted many time
    Sir my mixcromax bolt a26 was showing Factory Test. I will...
    snapdeal - Order not delivered and fraudulent practice
    Hi, I ordered a Happy Feet Foot Spa vide order no....
    Star Plus - Ohmymy ki beti
    Mein na like karni sunhani si ek ladi what was the...
    APSRTC/online ticket booking - Ticket not confirmed amount deducted-31779157 TID:
    Ticket not confirmed amount deducted---TID: 31779157...
    BIHAR SSC - Change my wrong date of birth
    sir, In application form of bihar ssc there is a edit...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - CHANGE MY DATE OF BIRTH
    sir, my name is pankaj kumar,i want to ask u how to...
    corporation of chennai - Street Dog Problem
    Dear sir In our Colony Vasantham Garden so many Dogs...
    care@irctc.co.in - for give me a link to reset my password
    Dear Sir, The thing is that Actually i forgot...