BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about BHARAT PETROLEUM/PETRO CARD

salibada

May 19, 2015

Petro Card Lost

I lost my petro card while travelling, I want to receive a new card. My previous card number is 7241760401976744. Kindly, issue me a new one and debit the charges from my balance amount. I require it on an urgent basis.

A. SANJEEV KUMAR
TELANGANA
Vijaymhai

Apr 26, 2015

Issue of Card

I lost my petro card while travelling, I want to receive a new card. My previous card number is 7241760401877538. Kindly, issue me a new one and debit the charges from my balance amount. I require it on an urgent basis.

M Vijaykumar
(M) +91 98495 40502
r.selvamani

Mar 5, 2015

cheeting for petro card holder,card id no; FC7001190592

I AM WORKING IN S. KALAI SELVI AGENCY, B P C L DEALER, AMBATTURE. I WILL COMPLAINT FOR RELOAD CHEETING FOR PETRO CARD HOLDER. PETRO CARD HOLDAR A/C ID NO; FC7001190592. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE CRD HOLDAR ADDRESS AND COLLECT THE RELOAD CASH Rs. 5000. so, please help me sir, and my email address- --- selvamane@gmail.com ,contact cell no; 8124267173
kailas naik

Mar 2, 2015

New card require

HI Sir,

We require Petro card for our company using purpose . So please arrange Petro card.

Company Name:- Megatech Power

Contact :- 8380090207

HR and Admin
DILIP DAMODARDAS THAKKAR

Feb 6, 2015

not received a gift for redemption point

we have redemption a point on dt.13/01/2014 point 36000 gift:-max 2T oil voucher but we have not received a gift till yet.so sir how can i get this gift.

kindly help.........
my contact number is 9879471315

dilip thakkar
AshishBhatiya9

Jan 25, 2015

Sir.
I lost my Petro Card around 4 to 5 months back. I have forget my Petro Card number is CA0000234920 / CV0100220729. The Address given is Ashish R Bhatiya, D/9
shivdarshan society, Nr. Laxminarayan Temple, Manjalpur, Vadodara 39001, Gujarat. I request you to kindly issue me a new card so as to enable me to use your bharat petroluem sevices. As I travel a lot. My card was issued to me at my address as mention above. my phone number is 9825756420 / 9601294119.
My email Id is ashish.bhatiya79@.gmail.com, ashishr.bhatiya@yahoo.com

My card was purchase on 14/06/2004 from N.M. Shamsuddin & Sons

PHJ

Dec 15, 2014

Petro Card Not Accepted at Petrol Pump

I visited Petrol Pump " KAKA Automobiles" Janata Market, LBS Marg, Bhandup, Mumbai-400078, on 13/12/2014, Cashmemo No. 43841. I gave my petrocard but they refused to take the card saying that Card reading machine is not working. I asked them, is their only one machine, they replied, there are three but they are not working.
Similar Experience I had when I had gone to Ratnagiri-Maharashtra, there also I got Similar reply.
luckly I had cash with me and I paid in cash.

If the card is rejected by the Petrol Pumps, then what is the use of it. I cannot trust your Petro Card System, I prefer to discontinue it rather than face such a problem.

Please Look into this Problem of Harresment to the Customer.

Prakash Jamsandekar
Petrocard No. CA0001147124 , CU0000025662.
Mob. 9920390641
Andheri (East),
Mumbai-93.
s prabhakaran

Sep 15, 2014

Regularisation

Sir pl regularise my petrocard and give the password MY ADDRESS IS
S.PRABHAKARAN 4/42/ 5th trust cross st Mandavelipakkam CHENNAI 600028 my cell no is 9176699336

S.PRABHAKARAN CAO 0000911672
CUO 100779690
tanq
syam kumar s

Aug 29, 2014

I lost my petro card.

I lost my metro card on 28.08.2014.how can get its duplicate.
syed khurshid nizami

Aug 23, 2014

Card delivered but not recived

Syed Khurshid Nizami,old lost card no;7241-7601-1116-5232,New delivered card no,which is not recieved,Replacement card no,7241-7601-1461-4970.syed khurshid nizami contact no,9811171533. Delhi base Mr Ankur Not Reciving my Call Regarding Card Delivery.My Card Delivery Reference No.BPL428168078,Mr Ankur Contact no.is 011-28063228.
shiva17

Jul 29, 2014

Sir.
I lost my Petro Card around 4 to 5 months back. I have forget my Petro Card number also. The Address given is R Shivakumar, 382 , 19th G Main Road, 1st N Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010. I request you to kindly issue me a new card so as to enable me to use your bharat petroluem sevices. As I travel a lot. My card was issued to me at Reddy Petrol Bunk, Nehru Nagar, Bangalore. My driving Licence number 1518/88-89.
My email Id is shiva17_1966@hotmail.com.

Shivakumar r
shiva17

Jul 29, 2014

Sir.
My email Id is shiva17_1966@hotmail.com.

Shivakumar r
Raghu babu

Jun 27, 2014

Regularise my card

i have petro card and i want to reuse this so please regularise it and send my details.

i dont know the pass ward also.

my card Details: CH Raghu Babu
CA0000508552
CU0100466198

svvpavankumar

Jun 20, 2014

petrol boys

I am pavan this is to inform you that we have above 25 vehicles. we are always filling in jubilee filling station in hyderabad, at the filling station the boys who are filling the petrol , they are asking before tank fill up rounded figure money, other wise they are not feed the amount in my card if after filled the tank if given the amount,their behavioiur also worrest, other wise if iam filling my vehicles tanks after that they are taking so much of time to feed the amount in my card this is soo bad almost we have paid to the station for monthly amount above 2,00,000/- p.m.please taken some action against the station.as early as possible.atleast please inform the matter what iam suffering due to this reason.

Thanking you sir,
Pavan
sabu.k.s

Jun 4, 2014

Petrocard Renewal

I request you to please renew the petrocard

CA0001071862
CU 0100907993 My mobile number.8547040669
SAUSS

May 31, 2014

Machine changed

From
SriAurobindo Udyog Service Center
Pondicherry-1
It is observed that the 3No.of Petro card machine supplied by you are frequently becoming unserviceable by which the customers are not getting proper service and we as well the BPCL looses its image. we request herein that please arrange to supply with new new model of machine our special request is not to soportly base model machines. please expedite in replacement of all three machine as non of the machines are working as present.
manager

CARD BLOCKED

Since Last 1 year i have not using my petro card.due to my card blocked.After talk with cc i have entry wrong pin 3 times at bharat petrol pump.after blocked my pin,again call to cc.they will tell me .go to BPCL PUMP AND INSERT CARD GO TO UTILITY >CARD UNBLOCKED.PRESS PASSWARD 0000.BUT WHEN THEY WILL ENTRY CARD UNBLOCKED AFTER SOME TIME SESYTMS SHOWING NOT FOUND..SO KINDLY ACTIVATE MY CARD & INFORM ME OVER PHONE / e-mail.

CELL-8763329794,e_mail ID:raheman_sh@rediffmail.com

card number-7241760114593216
ACCOUNT ID-CA0001139114
CUSTOMERID NUMBER- CU0100962594
complain number-5821006
the helpline says that its has been dispatched to me 6 months back using a courier service which doesn't exists at my address.
on my 6 conversation with BP helpline number i was told that they are re issuing the card and it will reach with in 10days, which has not happened and to my surprise when i enquired about this fact they again put me back to square one saying that it is dispatched by courier the same which doesn't serve at my address.
why will any courier accept the order when they do not operate at a particular place?
why there are false statements by helpline operators?
why the feedback about complaints are not given?
TB Adinarayanan

Dec 18, 2013

Not received Petro card

I am TB Adinarayanan, i lost my petrocard and applied for new card at T Nagar (Venkatnarayana road) My petro card no is
7241 7602 2358 9485, my email id is adhi1955@gmail.com, my address is #19/22 C Sun city villas,2nd cross street,
Trustpuram, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024, Tamilnadu. sir i request you to send petrocard as soon as possible.
with regards,
TB Adinarayanan.
Ateeq9914

Oct 19, 2013

4th Month without petro card

I know it is waste to register a complain, however one should never stop trying

I applied for petrol card in the month of July - 26 at gachibowli petrol pump - Lalitha's (9848520430). Who punched in my mobile number wrong in the payment slip however when I wanted to correct those details they said it is not a problem as the form includes the correct information.

First Complaint raised - C000055048 dated 7th Aug and they informed that the petrol card was not received and they have submitted the new form and the card should get delivered in 10 - 15 days

Sept - 15 - 16 I tried calling the BP Care, which was one rude service, refuse to help saying they cannot find any details and the above complain number is wrong in this I have visited the pump twice but they refused to provide me details as the in charge is not available.

I dont have the necessary info saved, would never though that BPCL department is a cheat and will give you only false info.

Info on slip got wiped off because it was not a print (like credit card slip). So I ended up with no info with me - Good strategy by BPCL to cheat customers

After visiting BPCL and speaking with the manager, who promised me that I should be getting the card soon and will find info which he never did

New complaint was raised on 3rd Oct - C000055689 , for which I was informed that they never received my form

After making several attempts with petrol pump and care I was able to get the confirmation details

VPL422718816 - Prasad - 9949191421

and was told that the card should be with me in 10 days

This was the most irritating and unprofessional experience in my life and most unprofessional company and staff

I am trying to reach Prasad, who never answers his phone no replies to messages and petrol pump is bluntly refusing stating they have sent it twice now they cannot help

I would like to take this up with higher authority .....

I want my full refund and compensation for run around with so much fuel wasted

New complain : C000055721
Mukund Honkalse

Sep 11, 2013

Loss of Petro card Sim

My name is Vinod Kumar Agarwal, Add- Pitruiccha Apt Flat no. 4 Lane No. 11 Prabhat Road Pune 411004. I am user of Bharat Petroleum petro card, My petro card no. is 7241760120374874 But actually I have been loss my sim of petro card so please issue me new Petro Card as soon as possible. If you any quiry Please Contact 9823853445, 9422365495 - My Email ID : vinod_ca@yahoo.com
Mukund Honkalse

Sep 11, 2013

loss of petro card sim

My name is Vinod Kumar Agarwal, Add- Pitruiccha Apt Flat no. 4 Lane No. 11 Prabhat Road Pune 411004. I am user of Bharat Petroleum petro card, My petro card no. is 7241760120374874 But actually I have been loss my sim of petro card so please issue me new Petro Card as soon as possible. If you have any query then call on that no. of 9823853445, 9422365495. My email-id vinod_ca@yahoo.com

Speed Post - delay in tracking update
    I have not received any tracking update for 2 days. It is...
    Bulsara & Co. - Dead since 4 months
    We have been complaining for our landline number...
    moto g - full handset
    worst product..
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - fake fake news
    Guys don't believe on this because I am foolish in...
    Auto Loan - Auto loan reflecting twice in CIBIL
    My self ashish pattanayak having dob 09-04-1980 with PAN...
    telephone - NOT WORKING
    DEAR SIR, I Purchased a beetel telephone phone from...
    result - my result to be rechecked
    mam, recheck my result please because i got only...
    nevoex baby silicon mobile cover - Snapdeal
    Dear manayata sharma, Information about your contact...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - recheck my physics copy
    Sir/madam it is my humble request to cbse to checked my...